• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Discussion

Derrick

Totally off-topic guise but I've imagined Raven coming out to Thrift Shop and saying:

Walkin' to the 'Dub like Wuddup I've got a big Flock.

just a cheap joke passing by.

Rated R Superstar

So I've wasted my time sending WWS a PM, kind of apologizing, the ball's in his court, but I'm just going under the assumption that I'll be ignored. So yeah, enjoy MITB kids, I won't be around to read it.

The Hoov

tumblr_m5so3cJSXo1rrg6q0o1_500.jpg

RRS I've been too busy working on the PPV to check, I'll do it once the show has gone up.

Seen Grimlock's poster for Lockdown, it's so simple but yet so sexy... Put's TNA's graphics too shame and apparently he's working a brand spanking new logo for UWF ^_^.

The PPV is looking good so far, we got two out of the three Money in the Banks sorted and a great match from Chriss written on top of a really good set of promos and fantastic segment for Natlav. The PPV is looking good!

Rated R Superstar

I look forward to it bro. I might cave in and read MITB, if only for Dresdon's part, owe him THAT much! Helped me get a really good start in UWF with my Rhino. I don't even really care if I lose the title, because I know I held that thing, and it feels great. When I eventually make my return it's gonna be sweet.

Andrew

I kinda hope you do win the belt and seeing you are suspended it could play well onto storylines :p