UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Aniking

Reaction score
Just wanna throw a quick apology to both [MENTION=54]Chase[/MENTION] and [MENTION=53]Slim[/MENTION] for only going 1-1 this week in our respective matches. The past few days have been extremely busy and I haven't been able to stay online long enough to even begin a response, but now it's too late. I'm disappointed as I had a great chance to land my altered Taz in an encouraging position next week as well as gather some momentum with both guys going into Wrestlemania, but it may not work out that way.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Just wanna throw a quick apology to both [MENTION=54]Chase[/MENTION] and [MENTION=53]Slim[/MENTION] for only going 1-1 this week in our respective matches. The past few days have been extremely busy and I haven't been able to stay online long enough to even begin a response, but now it's too late. I'm disappointed as I had a great chance to land my altered Taz in an encouraging position next week as well as gather some momentum with both guys going into Wrestlemania, but it may not work out that way.

Its all good man. Things happen. No probs. No worries. Just take care of your business and we'll meet again in another match. I was ready for that 2nd TT too. Was gonna drop it on ya hard :p

Aniking

Reaction score
Its all good man. Things happen. No probs. No worries. Just take care of your business and we'll meet again in another match. I was ready for that 2nd TT too. Was gonna drop it on ya hard :p

Haha I was soooooooo keen to get a second TT out because I wanna see what I can do with this new Taz character I'm employing when put up against a tough challenge... but it wasn't meant to be. Fucking life responsibilities :DB2:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
heh... as we get older... life sucks just a lil bit more with responsibilities :p

Reaction score
I've been reading this a lot lately but I want to know how this works. What is trash talking? And where are shows posted? I can't seem to find them.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Like Slim said besides it is not a big deal it was fun to just get back in the groove of things. Besides I feel your Christian TT was better then my Roode.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Heh I can say I was out all day. I was up after 9, ate breakfast, showered, out the house sometime after 11. Didn't return til after 10 pm... nice day out. WOOOOOO!!!!

But BDC... we had a good session. Just wish I coulda put in another one but we did good for what we did. Then again... we always deliver.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
So when will NXT on? I am waiting but I'm just curious.

Reaction score
I just finished off the last match :). Hopefully it'll be alright seeing as it's my first time writing this style and size of match! Anyways, I just got to do the entrances and colouring then hopefully Dresdon can get the show up!

BDC

Reaction score
Heh I can say I was out all day. I was up after 9, ate breakfast, showered, out the house sometime after 11. Didn't return til after 10 pm... nice day out. WOOOOOO!!!!

But BDC... we had a good session. Just wish I coulda put in another one but we did good for what we did. Then again... we always deliver.

DAMN SKIPPY!! Always a pleasure, SLIM! Ever since ACW!!