UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
That's the reason why I haven't killed you yet. But, BUT! He's not a Rated R World Heavyweight Champion! What do you plan on doing about that Slim?

Becoming the Rated R EuroWorld Heavyweightpean Champion... or something. Still workin on the name :p

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
heh why he gotta be fat?

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
no peein heavyweights then. :D

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Couple of quick updates.

For those waiting on Raw, all I've got to do is code the main event and slap it together. I'll do that when I get home from school, so we're looking at about an hour and a half.

Second, I've gotten so little feedback on the Hall of Fame. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 3 or 4 votes, I'm considering scrapping the entire ode as a whole. I'll come to a decision on it next week, but if guys aren't going to show interest, makes no sense to go through with it

Aniking

Reaction score
Second, I've gotten so little feedback on the Hall of Fame. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 3 or 4 votes, I'm considering scrapping the entire ode as a whole. I'll come to a decision on it next week, but if guys aren't going to show interest, makes no sense to go through with it

Hopefully people haven't voted because they're taking the same route I am.

I'm REALLY giving this alot of thought because I don't want to vote for somebody who's undeserving just to get votes in, only to constantly change my mind. I've criticised people in the past of bad nominations and not voting for the most deserving people in the Monthly Awards, but this is a once a year deal. I wanna make sure I get my votes right and not be somebody I'd criticise, therefore resulting in me being a hypocrite.

If you'd like my votes sooner rather than later then I'll speed up the process as I'm pretty much set, but this was just my reasoning as to why I haven't submitted them yet. I've thought about them every time I've looked at anything UWF related, and I just hope people do the same and REALLY vote for those deserving over UWF's entire existence and not just base it on one or two recent accomplishments.

Last edited:

Ozymandias

Reaction score
I hadn't voted as I was trying to decide who to give my fourth place to. Had already settled on the other 3. But I've made my decision and will send it on now.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Ok, so for these past few days I had my head in the books, trying to study for a huge test I've got coming up next Wednesday. Today I drank 5 cups of coffee, 3 redbulls and I am about to finish the 4th one and I'm getting ready to write a TT for NXT. Sleep is for pussies!