UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lewb

Reaction score
Dod should pick up a second character and try a real brand.... with a real world champ.... yellow or blue, it don't matter ;)

Killz

Reaction score
Lewb is right, he can come face me on Smackdown. You know the REAL, hashtag:heel, world champ :)

Lewb

Reaction score
Not as much as he's gonna take when we square off... He can take the first punch...... It was more like a bitch slap.

Killz

Reaction score
We're both going to have to sell pretty hard tbh to make it look like Hardy or Ziggler could do anything to each other. It'd rag doll city bitch.

Reaction score
Not as much as he's gonna take when we square off... He can take the first punch...... It was more like a bitch slap.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

you gonna take THAT dropkick?

(edit) late on the draw... I'm done...

Killz

Reaction score
Haha I'll take everything he's got and more.

God I hope everyone knows I've got a title shot otherwise this sounds more like two guys on the internet talking about sex.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
S'all good, I just was wondering. Take your time.