• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
One of the things I've always loved about BDC since day one of our first ever e-fed encounter. He's easy to work with. Once you get a good thing going with him, you can't stop.

BDC

Reaction score
One of the things I've always loved about BDC since day one of our first ever e-fed encounter. He's easy to work with. Once you get a good thing going with him, you can't stop.

Killz! It's like feeding a rabid animal! You give me great; I try to respond in kind! You know it's getting good when you struggle to stay in character! lol!

FEED ME MORE!!!:Vader: (WHere in the world did the Ryback emot go???)

Killz

Reaction score
Killz! It's like feeding a rabid animal! You give me great; I try to respond in kind! You know it's getting good when you struggle to stay in character! lol!

FEED ME MORE!!!:Vader: (WHere in the world did the Ryback emot go???)

Yeah, right? I'm glad someone else feels that way, it's EASY to promo for a show in character but when two guys come together and really believe what they say and are both trying to pull out the win it's hard to squeeze the gimmick in haha. Oh well, we got a good couple of TT's in with the gimmicks and now it's more personal, I like it that way. Bring it son!

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I don't mean to be a dick but hell, these TT's I did with Aries for NXT are I feel the best Aries TT's I've ever done so I'll be damned if I lose, haha.

Next TT comin up right ahead.

BDC

Reaction score
Yeah, right? I'm glad someone else feels that way, it's EASY to promo for a show in character but when two guys come together and really believe what they say and are both trying to pull out the win it's hard to squeeze the gimmick in haha. Oh well, we got a good couple of TT's in with the gimmicks and now it's more personal, I like it that way. Bring it son!

Mulling it over right now. Will have a response tonight. And CHRISS, I will definitely read your TTs. Been a little slack reading other's stuff. Can't wait. Let's raise the bar across the brands! :)

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Raising the bar? Wait until I get a chance to TT against Dresden. :aries:

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
BDC and Killz are proving me right. I knew booking that match was a great idea. That match is gonna be #SSSSSSSIIIIIIIICCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!

BDC

Reaction score
Glad you all approve! I answered again, Killz! Man, this is getting harder! Like I said, up to you, my friend! I'm gonna take a nap!:WHAT:

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
BDC and Killz are tearing it down over there on SmackDown but where is the rest of booked guys? It looks like SmackDown needs more CHRISS to it.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I will have my TT in the morning.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Time has certainly not been on my side this week. I barely had enough time for that Daniels TT. Been taking whatever hours I can for work here. So hopefully I'll a Rhino TT up tonight with a Rhino promo sent to Dreddy boy. Blizzard, if you read this and would like to get a TT up, by all means go for it. I'll gladly have an answer for you tonight. If not, I'll have to throw one up. My apologies for those who have been hoping for a Rhino TT up sooner. But like I said, I've been taking what hours I can at work, and posting on here mostly through my phone. See you all tonight!

Reactions: 1 person

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Haven't been too well lately but I'm not goin down without a fight. And I am indeed here. I finally delivered my TT. Hopefully we can turn things up.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
T
Time has certainly not been on my side this week. I barely had enough time for that Daniels TT. Been taking whatever hours I can for work here. So hopefully I'll a Rhino TT up tonight with a Rhino promo sent to Dreddy boy. Blizzard, if you read this and would like to get a TT up, by all means go for it. I'll gladly have an answer for you tonight. If not, I'll have to throw one up. My apologies for those who have been hoping for a Rhino TT up sooner. But like I said, I've been taking what hours I can at work, and posting on here mostly through my phone. See you all tonight!

It's all good. You'll be past the deadline tonight so just send me a promo and we're good.