• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Discussion

BDC

Reaction score
I think there is going to be an all out war going on Smackdown, oooooh! I have money on Jeff Jarrett being the first to be sniped!

You better keep yo money, RRS! The Chosen One will find a way to prevail...it's the Tennessee way!

And you'all can just beat ur chest and have a grand fallootin' pissing contest, but you forget the KING OF THE MOUNTAIN at your own risk! :winning:

(SOMEBODY make me a Jarrett smiley!!!!!)

Last edited:

Killz

Reaction score
Haha you got that right [MENTION=2242]BDC[/MENTION], there's still plenty of time and I LOVE it when that stuff gets personal and the TT'er has to switch up their tone/style a little bit to accommodate. You pushed me with that last one man, I hope I can respond with the same quality today.

Thanks as well Lewb, nice to be noticed haha

Lewb

Reaction score
Haha you got that right [MENTION=2242]BDC[/MENTION], there's still plenty of time and I LOVE it when that stuff gets personal and the TT'er has to switch up their tone/style a little bit to accommodate. You pushed me with that last one man, I hope I can respond with the same quality today.

Thanks as well Lewb, nice to be noticed haha

You are well and truly on my radar sunshine! :Orton:

Reactions: 1 person

Killz

Reaction score
You are well and truly on my radar sunshine! :Orton:

No Dolph emote :(

#bringiton

I'm starting to get a little scared of how much damage BDC and I could potentially do this week. One for the ages. Sorry whoever gets to call that match and write it haha won't be making it easy for ya!

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
BDC.....Killz....

That's right. Make your general managers proud! :D

BDC

Reaction score

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNN! Nice response, Killz! Now, it's yours truly who's going to have to think on that before I jump back in. This response is going to have to be a good one! Thanks for the Pipe Bomb, BTW! :punk:

Killz

Reaction score
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNN! Nice response, Killz! Now, it's yours truly who's going to have to think on that before I jump back in. This response is going to have to be a good one! Thanks for the Pipe Bomb, BTW! :punk:

Holy shiiiiiiiit son, you dropped that good stuff again. Sorry to dominate this thread but seriously anyone not following our thread I implore you to go read BDC's latest, it's just ridiculously good. Demolished the fourth wall AND stayed totally in character, superb.

Might have to do some crazy stuff to put you down bro haha probably won't respond until tomorrow (my time) now but that doesn't mean I won't be thinking of a response in the mean time haha