• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Discussion

Aniking

Hopefully [MENTION=10]Aniking[/MENTION] gets something up tonight. I'm free all Monday so if it comes down to it, I can post tomorrow. The fatal fourway was fun, I look forward to eventually taking on all three of you in singles matches.

Just got one up! I really hope you have the time to get a third up. I was only just able to TT in the past 2 hours having worked all day Saturday (like I said before) but was out my entire day off on Sunday, which I wasn't expecting. I went straight to bed and worked all day today but thankfully I had the time tonight. Fingers crossed you get one in!

Loved the Fatal Four Way guys! Thanks for an awesome TT week.

It's been great! I can't remember the last time I was in a four way match and it went 3 a piece. It'd have to have been a long time ago but it was fun to be apart of. It made me realise picking up DiBiase was a great idea as everything's flowing for me so well. Good luck to you guys, we've all done well :)

SBS

Hey raw folks I need some promos so if you can get them too me it would be much appreciated!

SBS

I am writing the end of the Battle Royal right now then putting the opening together. Chase is currently finishing the global and or writing the fatal fourway. So I'd expect Raw up very soon my friend.

Schmidty

It's an honor to face off against Sam in the very first match of the new version of SD! We've already got three replies in. This should be a fun read for sure!

Rated R Superstar

I want to take Christopher Daniels a certain direction, but I'm not entirely sure how well it would be received. I'll have to mull over the details first before I present it to staff.