• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Discussion

Rated R Superstar

Hopefully [MENTION=10]Aniking[/MENTION] gets something up tonight. I'm free all Monday so if it comes down to it, I can post tomorrow. The fatal fourway was fun, I look forward to eventually taking on all three of you in singles matches.

Cwalker

This Battle Royal thread man.

And I'm just looking at my Triple Threat thread like <_<

Times like this make me wish I had a second character.

Sam

Gotta say, even though I won't be able to get another TT up, you guys in the Battle Royal thread... damn, that's some good shit. Bravo guys, bravo.

SBS

I asked my fellow Staff members the same question. I was informed that Cwalker didn't want them. I could be wrong though.

Cwalker does indeed have second character privs. He just can't decide on who he wants to play seeing as how all the people he's asked for are already taken :(

Cwalker

Cwalker does indeed have second character privs. He just can't decide on who he wants to play seeing as how all the people he's asked for are already taken :(

Pretty much this, but I have a feeling the guy I want is going to be opening up soon

CaptainxBumout

This Battle Royal thread man.

And I'm just looking at my Triple Threat thread like <_<

Times like this make me wish I had a second character.

I would have got mine up last night but I went to bed early and the battle royal thread ended soon so I did a TT for that instead. I'll have one up tonight hopefully.

Slim

I was going to reply to Slim again today, but I don't think it would change much, so I'll just leave it how it is.

Well I can say I'm glad you didn't reply cause I just now made it home and gettin a TT up woulda been like... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :p