UWF 2013 Summerslam Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Re: UWF Summerslam - Kidd vs Rollins

Tyson quickly cuts Seth Rollins off as Tyson has clearly heard enough.

WWENXT-9_6_11Part3_4HDTVmp4_000041133.jpg

Tyson Kidd
Seth, listen to these people. I think you're delusional. They don't care about you, what because they cheer when your music hits you think they care about you? You could die tomorrow and these people would go on with their lives. You don't mean a damn thing to these people. So go ahead Rollins, believe that these people matter, put your faith in them, these people won't make you successful. They're not your friends, you know who was your friend until you kept letting him down? Vince Russo, he's the best friend you could have ever asked for, but he dropped you like a bad habit. Who could blame him though? You're a constant let down, a disappointment. Not only are you an embarrassment to the Anarchy brand, you're an embarrassment to UWF and it makes me sick that you're the one that carries that Money in the Bank briefcase around. You don't deserve anything. You said it yourself Seth, you can't back up anything you say. You can't hang with top talent. If you can't hang with The Rock or CM Punk, then spoiler alert Seth, you're going to fall short against me too. You mentioned that I don't seem to be following the direction of the Hart family, well what direction is that exactly Seth? I'm one of the only ones left, it's in my hands to determine the direction. I'm the future, it's my goal to be better than Bret, better than Jim, better than Owen. I busted my ass to get where I'm at today and I'm not stopping any time soon. We're not too different you and I. You came up through the independent scene. However, I stayed away from Ring of Honor, and that's where people gave you the false title of being one of the best in this world, when it's just that, it's a false title, it doesn't mean anything. It sounds good when you say it but it doesn't mean anything. Just like all these people, they don't care that you're gone, they've replaced you. Just like Vince replaced you. You're looking at your replacement, and I'm not going anywhere soon. Nattie and I did get here the hard way and for you to even say that you worked hard and we didn't is a slap in the face to not only me and Natalya, but to the entire Hart family and all the people that I've beat to get here.

Both Tyson & Natalya stare at Seth Rollins for a moment, both visibly angry. Natalya grabs the microphone from Tyson's grip and begins to speak.

Natalya Neidhart
You need to quit lying to yourself, you're not a success, you have a contract, that's about it, and with that contract you can try to become Champion. We all know that you don't have what it takes to become Champion though. Unlike you Seth, Tyson Kidd has all the outstanding qualities of a Champion, unlike you, he's a born winner, skill runs in his bloodline, he was born to be World Champion. That will happen sooner or later, but first, he has to take care of you. Unlike you, Tyson and I aren't here to let Vince Russo down. We're here to take care of business, not make friends, not pander to this crowd. Once we take care of you, we're just on to the next step to greatness. When Tyson sets out to do something, he does it. He promised Vince that he would get the job done at Summerslam, you're not going to change that, I've known Tyson for over ten years now and never once as he not delivered. Don't feel special Seth, you're just another spoke on the wheel, soon enough, you will be a thing of the past, forgotten, and just a star of yesterday...because Tyson Kidd is the future of not only this company, but the future of wrestling. So I hope, for your own sake that you bring your A-game, that you're one hundred and ten percent, because if not it will be over before you know it and you will be left with lasting injuries that you can't recover from. Tyson is a dangerous man, watch yourself Seth. Don't ever talk about my family, you have no idea what I or Tyson have went through to get here. So if that means that we have to work with Vince Russo to shut people like you up, then that's what we're willing to do. There's a reason he replaced you Seth. It's simply because you couldn't get the job done.

Tyson Kidd
Seth, I don't care how motivated you are for our match, I don't care if you have this new energy, if you think you have something to prove. None of that matters at all, it's not going to change the outcome. Believe in yourself all you want, because I'm stopping you dead in your tracks. Look at me when I'm talking to you! You're nothing, you're never going to amount to anything Rollins. After I prove myself to Russo, I'm going straight to the top and maybe one day you can use that briefcase on me, because I would love nothing more to whoop your over confident ass over and over again. You're not standing tall at the end of anything, I'll let you in on how this is going to go, you're going to be down at that mat while I have the Sharpshooter locked on while I make good on my promise to Vince Russo and while I make my home country of Canada proud as you tap out it pain. So go ahead Seth, think these people care, think that you're better now because you don't have Russo. Think you stand a chance because you believe in yourself. These fans love the underdog, they're going to cheer for you Seth, that's all you need right? If they chant 'Let's Go Rollins!', that's enough for you to beat a ring technician like me? Rollins, you don't stand a chance. I'm the best thing this company has, and at Summerslam, I prove that to everyone who doubts me.

Tyson hands the microphone to Natalya before stepping up to Seth Rollins, Tyson doesn't say a word, he just stares into his eyes with an intense look as the crowd isn't saying much, there's an eerie silence throughout the arena.

Natalya Neidhart
Wait! Tyson, he's not worth it, not yet, wait for your match. Why show these fans what you can do now when you can do it on pay-per-view? Get back here, Rollins will find out what you're capable of later.

Tyson Kidd backs up and walks back to the corner while Natalya doesn't look to be finished.

Natalya Neidhart
I would just like to take a moment of your time to express my appreciation for Vince Russo. Without Vince, this opportunity for Tyson to embarrass Seth in this ring would have never happened. I would also like to thank Seth...because if he wasn't such a failure, he would still be Russo's man and Tyson and I would still be stuck with nobodies at the bottom of the card. So thank you Seth, it's a shame Tyson's going to have to shorten your career substantially in your match, but that's just the price you pay when you get in the ring with Tyson.

The couple begins to laugh at Natalyas' comments to Rollins while they wait for a response.

Last edited:

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: UWF Summerslam Championship Scramble

SD_694_Photo_039.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Silence!

The crowd boos loudly as Sandow speaks up once more.

I said SILENCE! Not simply Eduardo, not the rest of these imbecilic mouth breathers, but Silence to each and every one of you watching. For the further you continue to speak, the further you dive down into the sea of inequity and ineptitude, and time is running out for your brain cells are all drowning. But perhaps you all simply don’t listen to me for you see me as an authority figure, like the teachers you failed to listen to you simply are trained not to pay attention when someone attempts to enlighten you even if I am far more helpful than those empty minds with answers inside of books. As Eduardo stated, he believes that I think I am the lords gift to this place, and that is false for I am not his gift to all of you I am his answer to the conundrum known as the steady decline of the human species. I am not the lords gift to you, I am human beings gift to him for I am single handedly going to assist in making his neck of the woods a little bit brighter with all those who I help. However! You choose not to listen to me, so perhaps you shall listen to someone that has already been tested, a man who was no different than all of you, Michael you have a voice feel free to use it.

Sandow hands the microphone over to Mike Knox, who holds it and breaths into it. He looks around the angry and annoyed expression on his face that is the norm remains.

Mike Knox: Before Damien Sandow, I was nothing, Before Damien Sandow I was just another person. I tried to learn, I studied kinesiology to become better in this ring and yet I never learned anything. I read facts in a book and chose to remember the parts I thought were important, I didn’t study to learn I studied for my benefit. Damien helped me learn, by showing me How to learn first, I was saved. Not by a man knocking in my front door with a book in his hand, not by a figure appearing to me on bread or a statue, not by my past mistakes or by a higher learning…I was saved by Damien Sandow and now that I am saved I am here to help all of you be saved. All of you in this ring can be saved, but before you can be we need to make sure Damien has the UWF Championship, because we cannot be trusted with selfish possessions like titles or careers, we must all learn to devote our lives to Damien Sandow so that he can carry the burden of being Champion. He is stronger than us, he can hold that title and not change like you have David or like you did Jonathon. Accept those who want salvation, and rid the world of the ones who choose to carry their disease with pride. Thank you, Mr. Sandow.

Mike hands back the microphone, the expression again never changing as he spoke with a monotone cold voice as if his brain were replaced with the words of his leader. Damien however couldn’t be happier as he smiles at his disciple and gets the microphone back in his hands.

You’re Welcome Michael, and all of you are Welcome as well. You are welcome to join me, to appear at Summerslam and assist me in becoming UWF Champion. Not because I need your help, but because you need mine. Jonathon to answer you question, yes…I am here to save you from “fun†because all of you…â€people†have taken the idea of fun to mean something else. You believe it is fun to run and jump around like a 5 year old on a sugar rush, that is not Fun it is immature, and I am here to save you from that. To replace your flashy coats with modest and sensible attire like what you’d find myself wear, I’m taking your glasses off so that you can see the shining light of enlightenment directly, and perhaps then you shall know that the place beyond good and evil is the place of Taste, and Decency, the place I offer to anyone willing to accept me as their Savior.

Damien Turns towards D-Von and cocks an eyebrow.

But You good reverend, I see that you have already found your savior. And a fine savior he is, but answer me this good reverend…with all your studying of the good book have you really learned anything? Sure you may remember numbers and scriptures, but the meaning behind them do you truly understand them or do you simply repeat them to the masses in hope that they too follow blindly with you and together you can all meet up each Sunday morning and as a group all learn nothing more than words written on paper. I am not here to break your Faith good reverend, I am not here to break anyones faith in whatever religion they choose, I am simply here to make them better people. I don’t attempt to save them from an afterlife, I save them from the lives they are wasting away already, which is precisely why I am a much different savior than the one you have chosen. For with me You do not drop to your knees and look up at a roof where I may be, with Myself good reverend you simply accept me as your savior, and you accept the beaming light of enlightenment into your mind. He can have your soul, all I need to mold is your mind.

Sandow finally turns towards Batista.

Mind David, that is the part of your body that takes up space inside your cranium…Cranium David is a synonym for skull…Synonym is a word or phrase that means-actually let us not continue this for the Summerslam event is nearing and if I were to continue attempting to explain vernacular you don’t understand we’d be here for quite some time. For David here is what ignorant pedestrians like to call “street Smart†that means they know how to behave in an environment full of ne’er-do-wells. That David is not smart, it is simply monkey see monkey do. Instead of trying to break the chains of ignorance that hold you thanks to that street you choose to embrace it and as a result you come out here and shout so loud it’s as if you believe the way to hide your limited vocabulary is to simply become louder. While everyone needs my salvation, you David need me a lot more. For these people can find enlightenment without me and be fine, they simply choose not to so they need me to guide them, You however are too far gone to simply choose…you need me because only someone of my stature can drag you up from the mud you currently live. But before you can grab my hand and become saved, you must first hand me your ill-gotten championship…I shall take good care of it don’t worry, for I shall place it atop a pedestal by placing myself atop that pedestal so that all of you ignoramuses can look up to me and follow my lead…Welcome to my Era of Enlightenment…You’re Welcome…you’re ALL Welcome.

ooc: thank you fast typing skills

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Re: UWF Hardcore Championship Match - Inferno Match: Mr. Kennedy vs. Vampiro

While looking to the ground, Vampiro begins to speak

ArIuMzM.png

Vampiro:
Even though you have the right to your own opinion, I completely disagree with you. You say I am talking about irrelevant things, but that's not true. Everything I say is relevant to the situation. And you call me deaf and say you never said you were hardcore? You don't have to say it. I interpret things my own way. Because you said that you think that you can keep up in the hardcore division. You think you will survive in this division. And that's why I said you aren't hardcore enough. You don't have what it takes Ken. I don't care if you disagree or not. Because you have no idea how to be a hardcore champion. You think you do. But you don't! You don't have the scars to prove it. Even though you have the right attitude, you still have to go through hell to be called a true hardcore champion.

YPLwCZb.png

Plus, you mentioned Raven. You say I want to be like him, but you couldn't be more wrong. I am nothing like Raven. I am a fucking vampire for gods sake! I am here for blood! I am here to show people what I'm all about. Raven was a hardcore legend no doubt, but we both have different goals. He was in it for the attention. I don't care about what reaction I get. I am in a trance that only allows me to hurt. I breath in the fear from the people I hurt to fuel me to deliver even more pain. You've seen what I can do. I've seen what you can do, but I have yet to see something that scares me. Because, I don't get scared. And don't regret anything. I don't even regret burning Kofi Kingston alive. Because I had a very strong reason for doing that. And that was to show you your fate. You are lucky you got to see your fate Kennedy. Because some don't get to see there fate. It just hits them like a truck and you become roadkill..... Nobody cares about roadkill. They just think of it as another victim. And that is exactly what I think of you. You are just another victim. A victim of falling before you ever stand up. You were never very successful. And the only thing that keeps you going is the only thing you really love. And that is that microphone. You think you can speak your mind here in the ring. But sometime you have to back those words up Ken. And if you can't back these words up at Summerslam then everybody will look down upon you.

Vampiro is seen smiling as he turns his head

82Y1qVw.png

Vampiro:
And that is your greatest fear Kennedy. You need attention. You are the biggest attention seeker in the world. And for people to ignore you and look down upon you will break you more than any man ever can. Not only is that you biggest fear but it is also your biggest weakness. You rely to much on these people to fuel you with cheers and chants. Once they ignore you and treat you like an outcast, that's exactly what you will be. An outcast...... But don't worry. You were not to first victim to fall victim to being forgotten by the wrestling world. Many wrestlers have been forgotten by the crowd. Many people have been forgotten by there own management because they let the crowd get to them. They let the crowd control there career and drive it to the ground. The only way to prevent that from happening Ken is to just accept it first. Accept the fact that you are only driven because of the crowd. Accept the fact that if you make one mistake then it's all over for you. The crowd turns on you and you are nothing. You could just be like me. Be care free about your actions and the reactions you receive. Just release all your feelings through your actions in the ring.

Vampiro then reaches into the brown bag he has been holding and pulls out a pack of cigarettes. He pulls one out and lights it with a lighter he also pulls out from the bag and speaks again

Vampiro:
But, I'm done talking. I have already said all I need to say. Just know this. Come Summerslam. All those flames will blow smoke right in your face.

With that, Vampiro smokes the cigarette and blows smoke right into Kennedy's face

Vampiro:
Interpret that however you want.

Vampiro then drops the cigarette and steps on it before climbing out of the ring and heading up the ramp

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Hardcore Championship Match - Inferno Match: Mr. Kennedy vs. Vampiro

Mr. Kennedy looks in angst as Vampiro has now gone backstage.

d5752bff.jpg

Mr. Kennedy: I ain't finished just yet! So Vampiro, you think you can stop talking, head backstage and think that that's it? You can stay backstage but I'm still going to speak! You can disagree with me all you want, you can claim how you're casting for Twilight and I still couldn't give a rat's arse what you thought. The fact is, I'm Mr. Kennedy and when I speak... you're going to listen regardless of where the hell you are! You might have an obsession with fire and gasoline but that doesn't really scream hardcore to me buddy, it screams a complete moron who should be put in a strait-jacket. Y'see Vampiro, you've gone a bit cuckoo in the head, I don't know what kind of crap you're smoking but it's affecting your brains and you're absolutely abnormal. I've seen my fair share of guys who ain't straight in the head and you're one of them. I understand how you work, you're a vampire... I get it, so if I was to bring garlic into the ring... are you going to transform? You see... you're living in some whack fantasy world where you are too busy focusing believing you're something you're not. Are you sure you don't live in your Mom's basement because you sound like one of those nerds that play Dungeons and Dragons and believe they're a character. You're no character Vampiro, you're just a delusional moron with face-paint. I might not have as many scars as you, y'see... face-paint, hiding something? The jacket, the lot... Look at ya! I come out here with minimal clothing and I don't know if these ladies like it or not (heh-heh), but if I had scars... I'd still show it instead of hiding. The problem with you Vampiro is you're hiding your true identity because you're afraid, you're afraid of being in the big, bad world and you try and be so darn intimidating but quite frankly... It just ain't working!

You're here for blood, is that really suppose to intimidate me? If you want, I'd go down to the local Red Cross and donate some blood so you can drink it. Would that help your scenario there? I've seen people portray the character of a Vampire better than you, his name is Edward Cullen. He sparkles and manages to get on with a lovely woman... but you... Man, come back to me when you've gotten rid of the damn face-paint and you're actually yourself. The fact is I'm a loudmouth, I'll run my mouth all day long and be a complete asshole but hey, the truth hurts doesn't it? The fact you cannot admit your own lies, your own mistakes... it's why you hide. Of course you admit you're only here for the attention, that's all you want. Attention for what you're doing but soon enough you won't be doing those kind of things, soon enough you'll become lonely and depressed... You'll become a Raven. Mind you, you can deny all you like but you will turn into him. You'll twist your own body and soul to enable yourself into some depressive state and nobody will be there to help, why should they anyway? Ah! It just sprang my mind, you're in some sort of trance... maybe you shouldn't attach glue to your cigarettes there Vampire Boy... maybe those fangs will start coming out of your teeth at last! I'm far from being a victim, you know it, these people know it and I know it... My words will be backed up and it will surprise you, does it scare you knowing you've yet to see how HARDCORE I can be? Does it scare you knowing you've under-estimated me because you're going to see a complete new side of me here Vampire Boy...

If it's attention I want, so be it. These people can choose to boo me or cheer me come Summerslam, that's their own choice but I am DRIVEN, I am MOTIVATED! Unlike you... You're just here to hurt people, I'm here to represent this gold, represent this Hardcore Championship. I'll defend it all over UWF, just because I haven't been strongly in the Hardcore Division doesn't mean I cannot be part of it. I will be PART of this and it's going to EAT YOU UP INSIDE! Knowing that you do not realize exactly what I could be doing in the ring, but it'll all make sense to you because this was just a MIC CHECK... Testing... Testing... Are you prepared to sacrifice your own body and flesh?

Reaction score
Re: UWF SummerSlam World Heavyweight Championship: Bryan vs. Cena vs. Michaels(c)

HBK looks at Daniel Bryan

HBK: You don't think that I am and what you quote on quote put it am a "WRESTLER" boy I should wipe the smirk off of your face right now and teach you lesson that a young immature punk like you deserves. Don't talk to me about busting any asses around here. I broke my back in 1998 and missed four years of "WRESTLING" during the prime of my life. Don't even THINK about talking about busting an ass to get where you are. I worked my ass off to get back into top shape so I could go out and show off my talents in the ring for each and every single one of these fans. Bottom line, Daniel is I came out here night after night and made sure I left with all of them wanting more. And you know what they all left talking about how my match stole the spotlight even if it wasn't the main event because every single time I went out here to this ring, my match was the main event. I was doing that before I broke my back and when I came back four years later, they still were giving me the respect for all the sacrifices I did even with knowing how much it hurt to do so with such a bad back.

The camera zooms in on Daniel Bryan

HBK: But I don't complain like the way you do. I man up and own up when I get beat and take a loss like a man. You on the other hand want some kind of hand out from all these fans are from someone in the back. You want people to feel sorry for you when the only one who should feel sorry is you feeling sorry for yourself and the fact that you once again blew your chance to win the big won. Maybe if you would own up to you're own actions then just maybe the board will think otherwise of you. I know who you are. Hell I trained you. I know you're World Champion material. But this, this person I see before me is just another reason that I feel sorry for the UWF Universe to have to watch this kind of display from someone with such a bright future. Face it, Daniel, you're whining. Whining in this business will get you nowhere and it will get you in a world of trouble in the back. You better have a strong pull in the back if you think whining will save you from being looked at differently than those who take it as it is and work to climbing to the mountain. But if you really want to be the next big superstar of this generation, then you need an attitude change based on what I see here.

HBK slowly turns his attention to John Cena

HBK: Now onto you, Cena! What we're going to talk about after Summerslam on August 25th is about how the three of us went out there and we stole the show. We went out there and put together one of the best triple threat matches of all time and made history. That's the ideal scenario. You know, John, this match will not be about who gets cheered, who gets boo'ed, who gets screwed over, or who threw in the kitchen sink. This match is about winning and losing. Three men walk in and only when can walk out the World Heavyweight Champion. I am sick and tired of coming out here and look guys in the eye give my two cents that I give a damn about what they have to say about the Heart Break Kid. The fact is, I am the World Heavyweight Champion. John Cena, you may be in this World Title match, but you a far from being a better man than I am. There is an old saying and it goes for the two of you, sometimes it's better to lucky than to be good. At the end of Summerslam, you, John, and you Daniel will realize that for fact you will see me standing tall as the World Champion still. And John, you will recognize and I quote that the CHAMP IS HERE!

HBK holds up the world title in front of Cena and waits for a response back

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Summerslam - Kidd vs Rollins

Seth pretends to laugh along before he stops and lowers his tone.

WJ0dm.jpg

Seth Rollins:

Call me delusional, call me every name in the book because quite frankly they're all irrelevant to my liking. It's nice to see you speak about death like that, do you hear people talking about Owen to this very day? It's quite minimal to hear about it isn't it Tyson. Now that upsets you but it's the cold hard truth, mind you I have a lot of respect for your family... but you... You don't even deserve to leech off the 'Hart' name whatsoever. Thing is Tyson, you were desperate to fufill your destiny. It's why you crawled your way in, you became the last memeber of the Dungeon and supposably that makes you the greatest thing ever? The fact you're constantly wanting to be better than Bret and the rest of the family is a laughing joke! Pipe down Tyson because the nail will hit you right in the head, slow down a bit, you've got a long way to accomplish what they did and perhaps... you'll never get there. You may have busted your arse off like I have, you avoided Ring of Honor for a cheap ticket into this place... I fought through the hard stages of independent wrestling, I was put into do some stupid things that I regret. But in life, there are NO REGRETS! I didn't win that Championship for nothing, I earned it! Sure I had to put my body on the line for thirty people doing some deranged shit, but you... you in the independents you didn't put your body on the line as much as I did. That's the difference between us, you were in certain promotions where they protected you... I wasn't protected, I was getting twenty dollars just for allowing my opponents to hit me with barbed wires... I didn't have it EASY LIKE YOU! Vince didn't replace me... I replaced myself. I didn't want to be made out of a mockery any longer, so whilst you're aligned with Vince Russo... I want you to understand that it was my own decision to walk away. Vince Russo wants me to pay for my actions, think of it as punishment... You're apparently the punishment I'm suppose to receive but I don't see it happening, I just don't. Vince is going to have a real struggle, maybe he'll have to call Triple H to align with him and do some sort of Corporate Makeover!

Bret Hart could easily tell you that you're not working hard enough Tyson, he will be disappointed in the route you've taken but as I said... It does not surprise me you've taken this direction whatsoever. But Natalya, how is it that I'm lying when this briefcase has proven what I have succeeded? Just because I have this it seems to you that it doesn't mean anything? It will when you realise it defines Championship, you'll realise the fact that I can prove myself to be a fighting Champion. This is why I've delayed my cash-in plans, but it seems you cannot comprehend that into your thoughts because you both are so caught up in being Vince's puppets. Whilst Tyson probably has it in him to be a Champion, you won't be getting there because I will get there first and that's a promise, a threat... take it how you want but I want you to go backstage and remind Vince that nobody... NOBODY tells me WHAT TO DO! You wanna take care of me, you wanna send in a thousand people and form some sort of army? It's not like I haven't gone to war before, I can handle the pain, you can inflict it... but at the end of the day I will stand here still standing. I could be broken, battered... but I will simply not disappear. Your promises are nothing but broken dreams, I might not have dignified myself as a top superstar here. People say I've still got a long way to go, they're probably right... but I'm in it for myself, I'm here to accomplish what I need and I don't need you or Vince's puppets telling me what to do. Guarantee you Tyson, my A-Game will be there; the question is... Will yours?

Tyson looks to interrupt but he's quickly cut off.

I ain't done Tyson. Wait your turn. This heritage you have, this bloodline... It doesn't change to who you are at all. Not everyone will be as great or greater as their fathers were, take a look at Curtis Axel for example... He was brought in, never seen and I believe he's disappeared once again. Sure you're here, but you're going to have to PROVE to me and Vince Russo you've got what it takes. Talk yourself up, do everything you want... but reality is... in that ring against me... It's not an easy task as you've made it out to be. This is like travelling on a train and it stops in the middle of nowhere, there's no water... you've got to FIGHT TO SURVIVE! I'll be the lone survivor... you on the other hand... you'll be astounded in dirt, unable to breathe suffering from your own asphyxiation. You can have all the technical skills, but at the end of the day... it's your own awakening... that's if you can wake up from a BLACKOUT!

OOC: Can we leave it 2-2 bro? I gotta write a match for Summerslam and really want to impress.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Summerslam- Umaga(c) vs. Sting- Last Man Standing- Extreme Championship

Trish and Umaga take everything in and… after listening to all that Sting just said… what seemed like days of silence… Trish is the first to speak up not looking all too pleased.

Your role model… Trish Stratus:

Well look who grew a set of balls and put them on display for everybody. I want to congratulate you Stinger. You have done something that I did not think was even possible. You put on such a verbal assault that you almost left me speechless. Almost being the keyword because you should know by now… as well as everyone out there knows that there is not a soul out there that can silence me. Nothing will silence this voice. Now to entertain you… I’m not a ventriloquist and that was all Umaga and some of those things that you want answers to… I won’t answer but I’m sure he will. But I do want to address you Steve Borden.

You want to stake a claim to being real. To being this real deal man that will do anything and everything in this business for that championship. You will do everything in your blood, everything within you to prove that you can be a champion? Well congratulations Sting… so do all the guys that want to be at the top. And you know as well as I… we have one goal and one goal only and that is to be at the very top of the food chain. To go down as the absolute best tandem in the industry ever. You want to use a bat? Bring it. You want to go Taipei death match and put glass on your taped fists… by all means bring that too and we’ll be glad to take it. Yeah I’ll take it too because damn it… I am Trish Stratus. I am the greatest woman’s wrestler that has EVER stepped foot inside of the wrestling ring. Wrestling magazine after magazine, internet poll after internet poll will tell you the same damn thing. I am THE BEST! And I didn’t become the best because of my cup size or anything behind the scenes. It was because what I did inside of this ring. It was because of the abilities that I brought forward inside of this ring. It was because I could look in the eyes of anybody… it didn’t matter if it was a five foot diva or a seven foot monster… I would walk right up to them and tell them exactly what was on my mind and if they didn’t like it… I’d dare them to do something about it.

So you can talk about how you are an icon… how you did this and that, how you have this and that going for you. How you are going for broke and will do whatever it takes to win, how you will take any and all abuse and punishment that will be dished out and keep on going and will fight until your final breath escapes you. I want you to. I want you to bring it all. Because I guarantee you… that as long as I’m here… as long as I’m standing… I’m going to be sure to remind you as well as everyone else that Trish FUCKING Stratus is not to be overlooked and is not only the best manager that this industry has ever seen but still has her skills and will step up to you and will hurt you if need be.

The crowd surprisingly feels the emotion of Trish and offer a little cheer for her.

Your role model… Trish Stratus:

Now as far as your other comments and questions… You see him there. He has a mic. He’ll deal with you.

Trish backs up as Umaga once again steps forward with mic in hand.

UWF Extreme Champion Umaga:

You want to know who I am? You want to know how someone that was reported deceased years ago is here standing before you? Am I really a ghost? Am I a figment of yours and everyone else’s imagination? The destruction that I’ve left and the pain that I’ve caused many people in this ring ever since I’ve been in UWF will tell you that I’m not some ghost or imaginary figment. But instead… you are looking at the real deal. What happened those years ago… that happened… but you tell me… can a dead man stand here before you with a belt that he beat your ass for be standing here still? I wouldn’t believe so. So to answer your question… Maybe once upon a time I was feeling dead. I was nowhere to be seen. Presumed to be buried six feet under decomposing turning back to ashes and dust, consumed by the maggots and other insects of the earth. But you can see me before your eyes… alive and breathing. More alive than I ever was in WWE. More alive than Vince McMahon could ever fathom.

So again… I challenge you… I dare you to come at me and you can’t. Instead you want to play games. You claim you want to be serious… but you don’t have what it takes. You don’t have the balls there Sting. You can be controversial but guess what… I’m surrounded by controversy. Trish is one of those controversial people. Edge? Everyone knows what that man has done. Rock? He’ll say anything and everything just to get under your skin. And he has done that to the best of the best. Those that seemed impenetrable he got them to choke. He got them to succumb to their inner most fears and choke. And come SummerSlam you better believe that I’m not going to come up short. I’m going to unleash an unholy Hell on you unlike that you’ve ever experienced.

I can tell you right now… whatever ideas Russo has in his head of his… doesn’t effect me. Because no matter what… all I’m here for is destruction. I’m here to stand tall and display my Samoan pride. I’m here to show that us Samoans will run this industry. That we are the best of the best. The cream of the crop. The ones that all will aspire to be like. Because when everyone looks at you Sting… they don’t see inspiration. They don’t see desire. They don’t see anything that you seem to see in yourself. They see some old man hanging on too long. They see some old man hanging on to delusional grandeurs of the old times and thinking that he is still in his thirties or forties trying to recapture that old glory that he once had while he was in WCW. But just like that time you had this belt on the line against me… you choked. You had your shot at the International title because as you said… you kept me from that title shot and where is your belt? Where is it? Oh yeah… you choked. And come SummerSlam… just know it will happen again.

You say that I should be dead… but I’m standing here before you. If anything with all the choking that you do, with all of these shortcomings and these attempts to recapture your old glory. Thinking that you have a prayer of a chance against a monster like me. Someone that will not hold back a single punch and will look to bust your trachea with the Samoan Spike… if anything Steve, I believe that you and your career will be the very thing that will be dead after SummerSlam. Was that below the belt Sting? You want to know what I want from you… I want the fire in your eyes. I want you to have that fire in your eyes that you want to hurt me. That you want to make sure that I don’t get up even after the ten count. That when all is said and done that they will have a stretcher out and an ICU room already reserved. Because when all is said and done Steve…

I’m looking to make sure that you don’t get up again. Ever.

Umaga lowers his mic as the fans feel the extreme tension between these three people inside the ring. First you can hear a pin drop after Umaga stops and then the fans burst into cheers anticipating this war.

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Re: Daniels vs MVP Street Fight

Daniels begins to laugh maniacally as he lowers the microphone and waits for MVP’s response. MVP looks at Daniels, a bit weird as he lifts his hand up to his face. He scratches his head, looking a bit confused as he begins to talk.

2536%20-%20No_mercy%20microphone%20montel_vontavious_porter%20pointing%20wwe.png

THE BALLIN SUPERSTAR
MONTEL VONTAVIOUS PORTER

You seriously think this is funny Chris? You seriously think this is a time for laughing? Look around, this isn't open mic night, have a go at getting up, telling jokes and try and get the audience to laugh, this is you and I, speaking man to man preparing for our match at Summerslam and the audience, they don't want to hear jokes, they want to be entertained, something the Ballin Superstar is the best in the world at so how about you slap yourself across the face, maybe slapping a bit of sense into yourself and smarten up before you make me do it for you.

MVP looks in Daniels direction as what MVP just said doesn't really seem to faze him but the crowd start to cheer every word MVP says. He looks towards Daniels, lifting the mic to talk again.

You are not only not taking this serious, you are also getting a kick out of everything I say Chris, thinking that I'm crazy. Chris, let me make one thing clear, you might think my ego is big, you might think my head should be quite big as well, maybe it is, who knows because my awesome corn rolls covers it up, how is your hair coming along by the way but the reason you think my ego and head are big is because of the way I conduct myself isn't it? You listen to me and you think I have a big ego, please Chris, everything I say is the truth, everything I say, I back it up, I don't make up any lies, I don't tell any little fibs, as they say I talk the talk and then I back it up by walking the walk. That's why I think you are jealous Chris, actually I'll rephrase that, that is how I know your jealous. It's simple, I don't need to spell it out to you but what have you done since you have come back to UWF? You have done all the talking but all you have done is attacked me from behind and lost your match against Sabin, even when you attack me I still win my match. Is that enough evidence for you? If it ain't just wait until Summerslam and I will give you all the evidence you need. Their is evidence enough for me though that you are not thinking quite that clearly Daniels, you really think I make that up? You think I just walked through the day and thought, 'mmm a great nickname would be the Highest Paid Superstar', that is insane. The reason I am the Highest Paid Superstar is a pretty easy one to figure out, the reason I am called that is because I am the Highest Paid Superstar, when you are in the big, go ask everyone around how much money they get paid for he night and then go to our General Manager or the COO and ask them how much I get for wasting 1 second of my time.

MVP pauses for a second, scratching his head once again, looking at Daniels who hasn't moved a muscle. MVP nods his head, beginning to talk again.

That's right, I get more money then everyone else and I deserve it, I deserve everything that comes my way because of everything I have been through. The money I get is just sideshow for all the hours and hours I have been made to work hard and you could only dream of some of the things I have been through. I haven't had an easy road at all and sometimes I just need to have a break, sometimes it gets to much for me, I don't mind admitting that at all, I have a few rests here and there but I see UWF suffering and I come back running every single time, I show that I am the saviour and I bring it back up to being what it is right now. You know how much effort that takes Chris, you know how much that takes out of someone like me, even though I am half man half amazing, i'll give you a clue, if you had to do what I do, you would be in a wheel chair having some hot nurse wipe the spit of your cheek because you've been dribbling all day long whilst looking out the window. I pick up the slack and run with it on my shoulders, I have the world of UWF on my shoulders a few times and I push through with it, it takes a lot out of me but I am still here right now aren't I Chris, I am still here in this ring getting ready for the Biggest Party of the Summer, I am getting ready for my match which you bet your ass I'll be there to face you and I will be here after that. You see Chris, I will be here for a while, you want to talk about leaving, you want to talk about having breaks, well lets put you and I head to head with one simple question, which one of us is the last to have a little break? I believe someone has just made his return from a break hasn't he? Ouch Chris, does that not prove you are not thinking straight? Your main point of concern is me going away but you have only just gone yourself, it should be me worried if you show up for our match or not but I'll hand it to you, it certainly is you that should be worried once we both step into that ring.

It is now MVP's turn to smile again as it slowly etches its way across his face, the fans going crazy for him as he seems to try and pump them up, pumping his arms up and down without taking his eyes off Daniels. He slows it down, before lowering the mic back to his lips.

Daniels, it's obvious you are jealous with me but I see many things troubling you, ever since you have come back, you make it seem like it is you against the world, like everyone is against you. Your the one man army, as you like to put it, what has brought this on Chris. I think it is quite cute that you think you mean that much to everyone. You think these people actually give a damn? These people want to let you know their opinion of you because they can, I bet they do it even more because they know it annoys you, it's quite funny that you seem to have picked up on so many things but that hasn't gone through your bald head yet. You don't get it at all do you, these people aren't interested in you at all, they are only bothered by you because you made a statement against me, I told you that you are sharing my spotlight and the fans realize this, it's true, I haven't always been in their good books, to be honest, it doesn't really matter if they boo me or cheer me, but I know that what ever they do, I won't let them run me, I won't be bummed if they boo me and I won't be overconfident if they cheer me where as you, it seems to take you over, it seems to really bug you on what these people actually think of you. Everytime they let their opinions be known, you seem to lose it and go on a rant. I like that looking at you, it will distract you, it will overcome you Chris, you will be awake all night thinking about it. That is the truth, that is what a real man is telling you so you better listen and take notes otherwise, you will never change, you will go back to being a puppet as you say, that is what will keep you on tv but that's only if I let you walk out of our street fight, that's only if I've hurt you enough to stop.

MVP's face turns sour as he fixes his sleeves, getting ready and looking mean as he lifts the mic up to his mouth.

Well done on signing your new contract, I'm very happy for you that no one can touch you, you think that impresses anyone? Is that suppose to impress me? All that it shows me is that you are scared. You signed that contract because you were scared they would get rid of you, I bet you begged for the contract, the iron claw just so you could feel untouched. Welcome to my world but you are only half way there, you see, a few weeks ago, I attacked a referee that screwed me out of a win, he screwed me after I defeated Roode. Just look at how I got rewarded for that, I was given a UWF Title shot. That is what I call untouchable Chris, that's what it is like to be untouchable. I can pander, I can abuse, I can do what ever I want, if Triple H was standing in this ring right now, I would slap him across the face and show him that I am the man. You might one day be in the position I am in but that day is not right now, that day is way way in the future when I decided it's time to hang up my boats and be the best at what ever I try next, I mean I am great at everything I try so whatever I put my mind to after wrestling, I'm sure I'll be world class in that as well but back to my point, you can still be punished if you attack a UWF official, I'm sure that won't be a problem for you but you also worry about all your t shirts, worried about getting paid for showing up, it seems that so much things are worrying you Chris, it seems you focus isn't on our match at all your mind is wondering, worried about this, worried about that, worried about everything.

MVP points to his head, looking at Daniels who doesn't seem phrased as MVP just looks at him. The smile is still on his face as he looks at Daniels. The crowd are getting behind him as he begins to talk again.

Daniels, the time for talking will soon be over, the time for worrying about things will nearly be over, you will walk into this ring at Summerslam and look across at a very pissed off Montel Vontavious Porter. I still haven't forgiven you for costing me my UWF Title and your punishment has been building and building, it started with your chair shot 2 weeks ago and you made it worse with your trash can shenanigans, I haven't forgotten it at all and the time has nearly come, you will pay for your sins, you will pay for what you have done and you will pay in the best way I know how to pay people, you will pay in sweat, you will pay in tears but most importantly, you will pay me in blood.

MVP points to the middle of his head, starting to run down his face with his finger, showing off it seems a little blood tickle as he hasn't taken his eyes off Daniels. MVP lowers the mic to his side, awaiting a response from Daniels.

Dash

Reaction score
Re: UWF Triple Threat tag team title match

*KERCHING*

I COME FROM MONEY. I COME FROM CLASS
THESE LADIES LOVE ME FOR ALL MY CASH!

[video=youtube;Ge6mm9irPtM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge6mm9irPtM[/video]

The crowd seem pleased that someone has finally decided to interrupt Edge, they cheer loudly as Ted Dibiase walks out onto the stage, his arm around the beautiful Maryse. The couple make their way down the ramp, before stopping at the end to take a moment to admire themselves. Maryse stares at Ted's chest and smiles and he returns the favour by looking her up and down with a lustful grin on his face.

cevN1IZ.png

The two then put their arms around each other and make their way to the ring. Dibiase lifts Maryse up onto the apron and she holds down the second rope for him as he enters, the two share a warm embrace by the ropes as Edge looks on in disgust. Maryse walks over to the ropes nearest to the announcers table and motions for a microphone as Ted stares down with one of his opponents at Summerslam. Maryse quickly returns with a microphone in hand which she delivers to Dibiase. Ted lifts the microphone to lips and starts to speak with a look of disappointment taking over his face.

NN4NMSq.png

Ted Dibiase
There's that word again... You and all of the men backstage continue to refer to me as 'the new kid', 'the boy' or my personal favourite, 'a buffoon'. Not one of you recognizes me as what I truly am, a champion. Born and bred to become a champion, that's exactly what I did, I held the title that has eluded you Edge, I wore it around my waist, I felt the gold across my shoulder, something that you can only dream about. Yet you continue to treat me as if I'm beneath you, even after I defeated in you one on one action, in a fair match, I pinned your shoulders to the mat for the three count, proving exactly what I told you before, I am just as good, if not better than you. You claim you only need one move to seal the deal, your signature move. You must be forgetting about what happened in our match, Edge. You struck me with that spear, in mid air, yet you still could not put me away. I'm sorry to tell you but if that's the only weapon you have in your arsenal, if that's what you're relying on to help you retain that championship, there's no chance in hell that you'll be walking away with gold around your waist.

Dibase grins once more before continuing.

0nsIdRe.png

Ted Dibiase
You must be pretty proud of yourself for defeating Shawn last week right Edge? Did it feel like a glimpse into your future? Standing over the world heavyweight champion with your arms raised in victory, I bet it felt great right? How was it that you won again? Oh, that's right. Your invisible tag team partner yet again carried you to victory. For someone who doesn't exist, he seems to have a pretty big impact on your matches. It's time to drop the charade, Edge. It's time to admit that without him, you're nothing. Without him, you wouldn't hold a victory over Shawn Michaels, without him, you wouldn't be standing in this ring right now with that championship around your waist. Hey, without him, you wouldn't even have a match at Summerslam, while he competes in two matches. The man is competing for seventy five percent of RAW's championship belts, as well as being in the pocket of the management, how can you possibly believe that you're better than he is?

Edge starts to lose his cool but an unphased Dibiase ignores his reaction.

C2TPenW.png

Ted Dibiase
You're delusional, Edge. You've spent so long creating this hype for yourself that you've actually started to believe in it. You truly believe that you're a future World Champion, that you're the face of RAW, but the sad reality is that you aren't, and you never will be. That briefcase that you hold, it means nothing, it serves no purpose other than to give you false hope, although I have to admit it does make a decent accessory. But as soon as you make that brass decision and you choose to cash that accessory in, and you inevitably fail, your world will come crashing down upon you as you quickly come to realise what everyone in this arena and everyone backstage already has, you're nothing.

Maryse proeeds to place her arm around Ted's shoulder.

iz5XlSp.png

Ted Dibiase
Unlike myself... I am destined for greatness, it is written in the stars that I will once again hold the World Heavyweight Championship in my hands, my name engraved into the plate. This match at Summerslam, it serves as nothing but a stepping stone on Ted Dibiase's path to greatness. You can talk and talk about how you're going to defeat me, how you're going to defeat Wade, Bray and Swagger without any help from your partner, but I can stand here and say that I already hold victories over all three of you. Bray Wyatt and Jack Swagger are no match for me, my technical prowess was too much for either of them to handle. You threw everything you had at me and I kept on kicking, I proved to be to big a challenge for you too. And once our match at Summerslam comes to a close, I'll hold a victory over your partner too, cementing my legacy in this company.

Maryse and Ted exchange another look of admiration before Dibiase turns back to Edge.

Ted Dibiase
You see RAW needs someone like me, someone with poise, someone with class, someone who can understand every aspect of being a UWF Superstar. RAW needs someone who will step up and cure it from the disease that it has contracted. No more will insane asylum patients be roaming the hallways freely, corrupt members of management will become a thing of the past, I am here to bring RAW away from the darkness and back into the light that once shone across it. Trust me, once I get my opportunity, RAW will never be the same again.

Dibiase lowers his microphone and stares intensely at Edge who seems surprised by Ted's attitude, but also find it to be humorous as he lets out a chuckle.

Last edited:

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF Summerslam- Umaga(c) vs. Sting- Last Man Standing- Extreme Championship

As the fans are cheering in anticipation, Sting raises his microphone again, ready to present his rebuttal to not only Umaga, but Trish Stratus as well.

otvzexpoezfmxmbdvbfp_normal_IMG_1849.jpg

Sting: I've repeated this to you so many times that I'm convinced sharing the pain I inflict on Umaga with you is the only way you're going to finally realize that you need to keep your mouth shut when it comes to Umaga's matches, but especially this one. You are not competing in this match, you will not be anywhere near the ring for this match, and now that Umaga has decided he's going to be a big boy and start speaking for himself, there's no point in you talking anymore. Regardless of how many internet polls you've won or magazine covers you've graced, how many teenage boys and grown men you've enticed into pleasuring themselves or how many DVD's and such you've sold of your yoga, or whatever other irrelevant "accomplishment" you want to toss in there, they are just that, irrelevant.

When I have struck Umaga so many times that his braids have come undone and he doesn't have a single speck of paint left on his face and he's wearing a mask of his own blood, tears, and perspiration in its place, the number of pictures you've appeared in donning a swimsuit is going to mean what exactly? Is the fact that you're one of the most popular women's wrestlers in history going to make his wounds quit hurting, is the fact that you know your way around this ring with your eyes closed more accurately than most women's wrestlers do with their eyes open going to give Umaga the strength he needs once his body's ready to give out on him? Has the outcome of this match been decided and Umaga's retaining simply because you're Trish Stratus? Am I wasting my time and energy?

The fact that you've inserted yourself into this verbal back and forth when you have no business doing so and he's done nothing to tell you what I'm telling you now about keeping your distance and butting out, well, that only makes me want to hurt Umaga more. It's time to quit letting someone else try to fight your battles for you, Umaga, and I thought you picking up that microphone and saying something was your way of doing that, but I guess not. You don't want to develop a backbone because it would force you to stand up straight and you're more comfortable with the slouched over position that you've grown accustomed to. Stop hiding behind mommy's apron strings and take the heat in this kitchen like an adult.
If you're truly feeling alive, then show me some life, show me some fire because I'm not seeing it anymore. I saw it for a brief moment, but ever since I said what I said, I'm picking up on this air of doubt you've got surrounding you that you're breathing in. If you're having any doubts or reservations, speak now or forever hold your peace and forfeit the Extreme Championship and save yourself from being hurt, because if what they documented on December the fourth, two-thousand and nine as happening actually happened, I deduce that you may not have the heart for this in more ways than one.

I can see it now, Eddie. Sunday, August the twenty-fifth, the second annual UWF Summerslam, the biggest party of the summer. The lights are on, the cameras are rolling, fans are watching and reacting and they and the people working for UWF Magazine are snapping pictures. It's the middle of the Last Man Standing match, you and I are absolutely going to war, when suddenly you fall to the mat like a bag of bricks. Except I didn't hit you, at that moment, I'm drawing back to strike after being stricken, so you dropping is a surprise. Is it from exhaustion? Is it from clumsiness? Then I look down and you're grabbing your chest, you're having a heart attack live on pay-per-view.

I'm not someone that would take advantage of that situation, and that's why I'm cautioning you now that if you don't think your mental state or your body can hold up to the stress in the strain that this match is going to bring on it, don't go through with it. Just hand the belt over now and go back home, there's no shame in thinking of your health first and your career second, lots of men before you have done it, several of those men are ones you've boasted about running out of town. Sheamus left because of his injuries and Taz has been re-relegated to the commentary booth, it happens in our industry all the time.

If I was in your position with a previous heart ailment to my name, I wouldn't be too proud to walk away, just like I'm not too proud to admit that I lost to Rhino. I claim that failure, it's part of my story, so you pointing it out as though it's my elephant in the room is foolish. Almost as pitiful as watching you play the predictable old man card. I expected better from you than that, but with Trish being nearly rendered speechless and you being new to this whole talking thing, I understand you grasping at verbal straws. Besides, you and I both know that you only played that card because you got beaten up by someone older and more broken down than me in the "Immortal" Hulk Hogan.

What you need to be honest with yourself is this. The only reason you make accusations towards someone like me about my being here being all about trying to recapture my glory is because you've never captured that glory, you don't know what it feels like, what it tastes like, what it sounds like, and clearly you have no idea what it looks like because I AM glory, Umaga. I don't have to recapture it because I never lost it. You're bitter that WWE never put you at the top of the card and you're bitter that UWF is treating you the same way, and quite frankly, maybe it's because you don't deserve it. Letting Trish and The Rock tell the world that you do in as many ways as they can word it doesn't mean that you do. If you truly deserved it, you'd have it. Since you don't, well, maybe it's time to come to grips with the reality that you're only a "that close" type of guy.

You're a "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, a Jerry "The King" Lawler, you're over with the part of the fanbase that likes you and you've got a title reign or two to your name, but you've never won the big one. You want to know what I want from you? To hone up to that truth and quit blaming everyone else for something you yourself are responsible for. If you were aiming below the belt, look again and aim lower, because comments like that are, much like the age card and the former glory card, are comments that I've heard before, every one of them. Comments that don't hurt me, they just disappoint me.

If that's the best you've got, then I can safely say I'm impervious to any type of onslaught you can dish out, and busted trachea or not, I'm going to walk right through your offense and take that belt off of your shoulder at Summerslam. At this point, this bulldozer that I'm looking at isn't running on gas, you're just gassed.

The fans, "Oooh" as Sting drops his microphone to the mat, looking at Umaga, curious regarding whether or not he'll respond.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Re: UWF Summerslam Championship Scramble

Batista looks around the ring. Sandow is getting booed out of the building while Eddie and Morrison looked bored and disinterested in general. Dvon bides his time in the corner while the UWF Champion, Dave Batista, takes advantage of the gap between speakers. Batista raises the microphone up to his mouth and the fans arent pleased that he's speaking next. Batista begins though, regardless of what they think, starting with Eddie Guerrero.

Batista49.jpg

Batista: Eddie, you need to shut up and shut up real quick because I'm about ready to slap the taste out of your mouth, you ungrateful, delusional, lowlife!

The fans hate Guerrero like they hate Batista, so they cheer. Briefly that is, before they boo because they hate both guys. Batista keeps talking though.

Batista: I'm so damn sick of hearing about your little boyfriend Zack Ryder and how he doesnt treat you right. You wanna know something, Eddie? Let me give you some damn advice; you get treated like shit because that is what you ARE. You are the bottom of the barrel, gutter dwelling, scum of the earth. Every single second all you do is bitch and moan about Smackdown and Ryder and La Familia and just friggin STOP IT. ENOUGH! Waaahh Wahhhh waaaaaaaaaaah! All I hear from you Eddie! Just crying and whinin' about how nothin goes your way, ever. Boo. Hoo. Welcome to the real world and welcome to U-W-F. Good things happen to people who deserve it, I am that kind of person. I am a deserving individual because I worked my ass off to get to this spot and love me or hate me, you got no choice but to address me as the UWF Champion. I don't give a damn if you think you're supposed to have this belt, Eddie. I dont give a damn at all. You're not the Champ, and you will never be the champ while I'm on Smackdown. It's just a formality by now. A lot of people lay claim to this belt right now, all thinking they're the rightful and true champion. But you know what, Eddie? The rightful champion is the one standing in this ring right now, with that belt over his shoulder; Me. I went through every single person that mattered. Key word, Eddie, MATTERED. I steam rolled all of them to get here and now I am the UWF Champion. I am the biggest name in this company and I deserve some damn recognition for it. But it'll come, it'll come. The point is Eddie, is that you dont matter. You never did matter, and you never will matter. You will fade away into obscurity just like before because you dont belong here. You're out of your league, youre out of control and you're undeserving of this position youre in. So in my eyes, Eddie, you should be thanking Zack Ryder for letting you punch above your weight and get a shot at me. Because as lousy as he is, he's the only one stupid enough to let you do that.

Batista: You know what else Eddie? You can claim to be the rightful UWF Champion all you want. Go ahead, say it till youre blue in the face. The fact is Eddie that this is a business. This is about who is the best. This is about who puts these fat peoples asses in the seats. People come alllllll the way around the world to come boo me, Eddie. They hate me! They can boo me all night long for all I care! The fact is that I put their stupid selves in those seats! I sell tickets, I sell merchandise, I get movies deals and promotions! I. Make. Smackdown. I MAKE IT. I AM Smackdown! Thats the bottom line Eddie. Nobody wants to see you as Champion. Nobody cares if you're a champion, because youre simply not relevant. Hell Eddie, you dont even act like a champion. You dont even have your little head in the right place. Youre so friggin delusional, that you cant stand here and talk about this match for more than five seconds without going off on Zack Ryder or now Antonio Cesaro because the dumbass got fired. You think thats how Champions act? You think thats whats gonna bring you up to my level? Please Eddie, get real, or get the hell off my show because you're wasting. My. Time. And every second you waste is another second you wont get the chance to try, TRY and take this belt from me at Summerslam. And guess what Eddie? You're out of time.

The fans give a mixed reaction to Batistas words, but there are a lot of boos though. The UWF Champion pays them no mind as he turns his attention to John Morrison. The Shaman of Sexy plays it cool behind his dark sunglasses, as the Champion begins to address him.

Batista: You know what I hear from you when you talk? You know what it is? All it is, is a dog with a loud bark and no bite. Maybe throw in slight death wish and I think I've just about got it squared away. You experience first hand just how painful it is to get into this ring with me. You tasted just a small sample of what I'm capable of. You get that? Thats the simple version; the short version. But you still want a piece of me? You really have something knocked loose inside that head of yours kid, because if you want to be remembered I'll make you be remembered. You'll be remembered as another dumb sonuva bitch that thought he was hot shit and thought he could take down Dave Batista. Is that what you want to be remembered by? No, sure as hell isnt. But you know what? Thats whats gonna happen if you so much as THINK you can stroll up to me in your stupid little fur pants and bedazzled sunglasses and say you can hang with me one more time. Out of everybody in this contest though, Johnny boy, you're probably the one with the best credentials. Former UWF Champion... Former. Heh, yeah, thats how its gonna stay, John. But good job on getting to the big dance once before. The biggest problem you have though, is that I'm a whole helluva lot better than Cody freakin' Rhodes and you're not taking this belt away from me. Cody doesnt have the balls that I have, to be top dog and STAY top dog without changing his stupid gimmick every five seconds. You beat him, and then he took it away from you just like that. I'm not gonna let you do the same as you did to him, only so you can interrupt my reign before I take it back again. Consider yourself lucky that you got this opportunity, consider yourself lucky that you'll probably hold this belt intermittently at Summerslam before I take it back. Thats the closest youre getting though John. Thats it. You think this world was built for you? No. No way. This world was built for The ANIMAL! This world is MINE. And on Smackdown it is MY yard with MY SPOTLIGHT! You're good but youre in no way better than Me, Johnny. Dont forget that. Because the second you do, I'm going to take you out and take you out for a long time.

Batista turns his attention to Damien Sandow. The crowd is booing Batista some more, as the big man adjusts his UWF Championship and speaks to Sandow.

Batista: It's official; the beating I gave you on Smackdown has gone to your head and you have seriously lost your damn mind.

Batista edges towards Knox and Sandow, speaking again.

Batista: Are you funnin me, Sandow? Are you standing right there seriously still calling me an idiot? Because I'm pretty sure you are and I'm also REAL damn certain that in just a few days I'll be putting my foot down your throat and making you finally shut your damn mouth. If this was a game of "smarts", I wouldnt even be playing Damien. I do what I'm good at, and what I'm good at is hurting people. If I wanted to be World Champion of chess, I'd go do that if I could. But I dont want that, and I dont care for chess either. I care about wrestling. I care about winning and making examples out of people like you. If this came down to you using synonyms and doing your stupid little cartwheels in the ring, then you sure as hell earned this championship, you friggin pussy. But its NOT, Damien. Its not about that in the slightest. I am the embodiment of Wrestling. I am the pinnacle of UWF, the cornerstone, the Animal.. I am a legend and I eat punks like you for breakfast. I EMPHATICALLY put you down two weeks ago. No interference, no nonsense. Just pure brutality and drive and you cannot handle that. You can handle chumps like Morrison and Daniel Bryan. You can handle nobodys but you cant handle ME! I will beat you over and over and over until you LEAVE like everybody else does. How many times is it going to take for that to happen? Once already happened. Twice? Three times? Four? You're so ignorant it makes my stomach churn because of all the crap you spew out of that hole you call a mouth. But apparently, I'm the ignorant one because I dont have a lousy beard and brush up on my GRE words before I come out every week. I'm just "street smart". Im just bound by my own chains then huh? Too stupid to do anything? You sure as hell wish you were right, but you're so far from it, boy. Because I will take those chains and I will hang you where you stand and make an god damn example out of you. This "street smart" guy is the UWF Champion for a REASON! I do this job better than anybody else could! No ifs, ands or buts about it! And you know what I'm gonna do with that "street smart" that I have, Damien? You remember what you were saying about skulls?

Batista leans closer to Sandow

Batista: I'm gonna break yours.

Batista goes back to his original position and finishes up.

Batista: You're all walking into a fight you cant finish. You're all SO screwed you have no idea... It's four on one this Sunday and I can safely say I'm looking forward to it. I know theres nothing more that all of you want than to watch me fail and strip this title away from me. Theres not a chance in hell that Im letting that happen. None of you deserve that satisfaction. None of you are worthy of holding the UWF Championship. At Summerslam, I'm going to walk down that ramp with the UWF Championship around my waist and I will walk BACK up that ramp with the UWF Championship around my waist. It's that damn simple. I am the biggest and the baddest in UWF right now and none of you can hold a candle to me. This is my yard, this is my jungle, this is MY time! This is MY Era! And all you four are, is just a bunch of bitches that I'm going to chew up and spit out. I am the UWF Champion and I am STAYING UWF Champion! And if you dont like it, thats just too damn bad.

Batista lowers his microphone and the crowd boos loudly. The fans shout at him as he makes his bold and long statement. He holds his UWF Championship high above his head briefly once again, before he waits for somebody else to speak.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
UWF Summerslam Predictions

Hey guys, I know Chase and Dres are doing their predictions on the podcast, but because we all cant be on the show at once, lets put ours here in this thread as well. You know what to do, have fun, copy paste this shit, put your opinion, and go go go go go do it now.

UWF Raw, Anarchy, and Smackdown Presents: The Second Annual Summerslam!

summerslamcopy_zps7e08bcd8.png

Official Card:

World Heavyweight Championship:
Triple Threat Match

SMvDBvJC_zps00994662.jpg

Shawn Michaels v. John Cena v. Daniel Bryan

Alright so here we have three awesome characters TTing for the WHC. This is a close call for me personally. I really want to see Michaels retain and then feud with Cena. I think Bryan had a great showing but I feel that the idea of him having to work his way up to the top would be really great to read. So my pick is Shawn Michaels

UWF Championship
6-Man Scramble Match

CS_zps3e7f7b41.jpg

Batista(c) vs. Eddie Guerrero vs. Antonio Cesaro vs. Reverend D'Von vs. Damien Sandow vs. John Morrison

This is the match I'm in and normally, I dont say anything. Buuuuut I really want to stay UWF Champion so Im just gonna throw that out there..

International Championship
FvTR_zps19695077.jpg

Fandango(c) vs. The Rock

Great potential for some more TTs. Really good ones as it is already. I pick Fandango though. I just cant see Rock winning. Not that Slim isn't good enough. Slim is obviously awesome, but like, I just see Fandago winning

2 Falls To A Finish
1st Fall:
UWF Television Championship
2nd Fall: MITB Briefcase

AAvRVD_zpsdaa508c8.jpg

Austin Aries(c) vs. Rob Van Dam

Is this even happening anymore? I dont think it is. Theres no thread for it BUT Im guessing we get a blockbuster announcement to clear up whats happening.

Extreme Championship
Last Man Standing

UvS_zps488b4543.jpg

Umaga(c) vs. Sting

Well, heres Slim in another great thread with Dresdon. Two awesome dudes. Now, just because I've been listening to the podcast, I feel inclined to pick Umaga here. I know Dres wants to bring THE ICON AWW YEAH over to Raw and do some crazy shit there. So Im feeling Umaga gets a well fought victory here and thus ends the Sting/Umaga/Rock/Trish/Russo/Rollins/Tuesday/Banana saga.

UWF European Championship:
JCvRT_zps69bbee7a.jpg

John Cena v. R-Truth

We all marked out for Blizzs rapper cena TT. I think that was really clever to do, and was really fresh to see. Right now, Blizz has more TTs but Natlav will probably even it up. I feel that.. Cena is going to lose. I hate to say it though, because Bliz has some great TTs always, but I think R-Truth gets the win so that Cena can be more in the Main Event. Thats my guess. Its based on my earlier prediction but I think Natlav will take the belt!

UWF Internet Championship
Triple Threat Match

DMvCJvTheBK_zps9d7a8875.jpg

Drew McIntyre(c) vs. THE Brian Kendrick vs. Chris Jericho

Weeeeelll The Internet Championship... controversial title to say the least. The TTs in this thread have been great though. Really hard to pick a clear winner. I personally feel that THE Brian Kendrick will end up becoming the only TWO TIME internet champion. Its a real close call though.

UWF Tag Team Championship:
TTTTM_zpsa933aeec.jpg

Edge and Cena v. Dibiase and Barrett v. Swagger and Wyatt

Well, simply put I want Dibiase and Barrett to walk away with the gold here. I want to see that huge tag tournament and have Dexter be the focal point of the Tag division and see people gunning for him. Its a great team, great TTs, I see him taking the belts here.

Grudge Match:
AmbroseRhodes_zps82005cef.jpg

Dean Ambrose vs. Cody Rhodes

This is hard to call. Lot of awesome back and forth here, though I hope its done after this. I think Ambrose needs something else to do and I dont know what that is? As well as Cody too. Raw is very crowded with talent right now and it must be crazy to try and book that so props to SBS. I think Cody Rhodes wins here though. I think that Ambrose has really been built up to be a huge part of UWF and losing this match wont stop the psycho that is Dean Ambrose from doing whatever the hell he wants.

Extreme Rules Hell in a Cell
Loser surrenders rematch

CPvR_zps0e48b665.jpg

CM Punk vs. Rhino

I hope Shawn gets another TT up to make it even. Im sure he will though. I'll base my prediction off of if it was even. As much as I want the BEST IN THE WORLD to win, I think Rhino will get the victory here. I dunno. Anarchy made me feel that Punk/Goldberg arent done yet and idk what else you'd do with Rhino. Fandago/Rhino would be interesting... I think. Who knows, but I'm going with Rhino

Street Fight
CDvMVP_zps32ef111f.jpg

Christopher Daniels vs. MVP

This match I think MVP will go over. I think if he wants to be a credible face he should get that victory personally. Albo works real hard and I think he'll take the win in this match.

UWF Ironman Championship Match
Triple Threat
Homicide(c) vs Perry Saturn vs Dolph Ziggler

Mah boy HOMICIIIIIIIIDE will keep his Ironman championship here. I just cant see him losing it! Will be a great match to read though.

UWF Hardcore Championship
Inferno Match
Mr. Kennedy(c) vs Vampiro

I honestly hope this opens the show and is done rather quickly. I personally dont like inferno matches, its just kind of eh. BUT, I see Vampiro walking out the winner here. I think Schmidty has a bit to go as far as character refinement and such, but his Vampiro is awesome and I love his diligence that he puts it. I honestly have no idea what to do with Kennedy though. I think his time on Raw is probably done. He went from top to bottom and I think he should get shipped to Smackdown. I see the Vampire taking this match

Grudge Match:
Seth Rollins vs Tyson Kidd

Awesome thread, with the time thats left. I think, personally, that Kidd will get the win. Not that Andrew doesnt deserve to win here, I think that him losing might benefit this baby face run he's trying. Like, if its a run in or somebody costs him the match, it might help solidify Rollins as a good guy. I dunno, but I see Tyson Kidd winning here.

Grudge Match:
James Storm vs AJ Styles

Only one TT up right now, SO GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER KILLZ <3 but, while I love Killz James Storm and he'll go real far with him, I think AJ Styles gets to keep his shot at the title and wins this match. Chase is on a roll and AJ is his best dude, and I think that I can see AJ Styles as WHC in the next couple months probably.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF SummerSlam World Heavyweight Championship: Bryan vs. Cena vs. Michaels(c)

As HBK lowers the microphone, John steps up to the plate, as he looks down at his championship belt, raising the microphone up to his lips in the process, speaking.

vlcsnap-00159.png

John Cena: Bold predictions, boys. Bold predictions coming from two men who don’t have a damn clue what they’re up against at Summerslam. A bold prediction coming from a five foot something little dweeb, and a never was chump who needs to stop hyping himself up and retire already. The audience explodes in boos while John trash talks two of their fan favorites. Look at me, look at what I represent, I represent the corporate, I AM the corporate! Do you two honestly believe you have a chance beating me? Come on, you two are like all of these pathetic people, delusional! You’re delusional if you believe either one of you will walk out of Summerslam with the World Heavyweight Championship. That bad boy’s coming home to me, and none of your damn promises will change that fact. You see, your promises seem to contribute to the belief that one of you will be walking out of our match at all. Remember one thing, you’re stepping in the ring with ME, and when I want something, you better believe there’s a chance you might not walk out at… all.

John pauses after that last sentence, before rolling his neck toward Daniel, solely focusing on him right now.

John Cena: Marky Mark ass tap out? Oh who thought of that one, Daniel? Your grandma while she was baking you some chocolate chip cookies and milk? Come on, son, who you fooling? THIS is the World Heavyweight Championship we’re competing for! This championship has dated back for decades. The greats of the greats have held it, so what makes you think you belong in that category? Look at you, and look at me. Do you think you look like a World Heavyweight Champion? Don’t even answer that question, because I have the answer. Just like Daniel, John raises his fingers in the air and screams out… NO! NO! NO! You don’t belong in this situation and you never will. You’re a joke, buddy. That’s exactly why when you pick up the microphone and put on your “tough guy” voice we don’t take you seriously at all. So why don’t you put the microphone down, get out of the ring, and let the MEN do the talking? And while you’re at it? Go home, take a bath and think about having a shave, you look like a hobo. Daniel doesn’t look impressed, while John releases a couple of chuckles. Sorry, did I STUTTER? I wasn’t kidding Daniel, you’re way over your head pal and I might not like this jackass next to you, but I know he’d eat you alive with his eyes closed.

John points to the World Heavyweight Champion, as he focuses on him, speaking towards The Heartbreak Kid.

John Cena: Everyone knows the only reason this is considered one of the most exciting triple threat matches in history is because of ME. I’m the sole reason you’re relevant again, old man. The fans continued to boo, and John laughs to himself, before continuing. Did that sting a little bit? Oh boo-hoo, cry me a river! Yeah, you beat Dean Ambrose and became World Heavyweight Champion. Some would say that rises up your stock and make you relevant again. But not for you, Shawn, you’re sill irrelevant and nobody cares about you. These people cheering might say otherwise, but these people’s opinions do NOT matter. They cheer you because you have the belt, but you’re not the champion. The champ isn’t there, the champ is HERE! John slowly paces toward Shawn, as he raises his European Championship, with a smirk across his face. Past all the outdated nicknames, I see you as the beaten down old man that you are, and I know why you’re really here. To fuel your own EGO. To cling to whatever spotlight you can still get, all the while pretending that you’re still breaking hearts and kicking people’s teeth down their throat. But I want to make one thing clear, Shawn. There is no spotlight for you, and the only heart that’s going to break? Will be your own, when you try to kick my teeth down my throat, only to find out that you’re looking at the NEW World Heavyweight Champion, the CORPORATE Champion, JOHNCENA!

With that, John lowered the microphone, soaking in the thunderous boos from the fans throughout the arena.​

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: UWF Summerslam Predictions

UWF Raw, Anarchy, and Smackdown Presents: The Second Annual Summerslam!

summerslamcopy_zps7e08bcd8.png

Official Card:

World Heavyweight Championship:
Triple Threat Match

SMvDBvJC_zps00994662.jpg

Shawn Michaels v. John Cena v. Daniel Bryan

Loving the TT thread that these three gentleman are pulling off, Blizzard doing three different matches is really something else and I can't wait to see how this match is going down. I expect this to be the top 3 most well written matches of the PPV. Not really sure who should win the match but I wouldn't mind seeing Blizzard pull off a hat trick and win all three title matches at Summerslam. So with that said I'm picking John Cena as my winner.

UWF Championship
6-Man Scramble Match

CS_zps3e7f7b41.jpg

Batista(c) vs. Eddie Guerrero vs. Antonio Cesaro vs. Reverend D'Von vs. Damien Sandow vs. John Morrison

This one is definietly odd, mostly because I feel bad for Shane for this one. 8D. Honestly if my sympathy points wouldn't have chosen Batista as the winner I think John Morrison would definitely would be my choice for this matchup. Also I understand that my character is in this one but I don't expect to win this at all (you'll all understand why after Summerslam. ;))

International Championship
FvTR_zps19695077.jpg

Fandango(c) vs. The Rock

Writing this one. Good TT's by both guys. Keep it up gentlemen!

Skipping the RVD/Aeris match cuz I'm pretty sure that one's cancelled

Extreme Championship
Last Man Standing

UvS_zps488b4543.jpg

Umaga(c) vs. Sting

I believe I'm tackling this one too. Again both Dresden and Slim are doing excellent on this one. :)

UWF European Championship:
JCvRT_zps69bbee7a.jpg

John Cena v. R-Truth

I'm working on my TT as we speak and I'm really hoping that I walk away with this, but I wouldn't mind losing either if it mean that Cena's walking away from Summerslam with all three titles.

UWF Internet Championship
Triple Threat Match

DMvCJvTheBK_zps9d7a8875.jpg

Drew McIntyre(c) vs. THE Brian Kendrick vs. Chris Jericho

Gotta admit I haven't been following this thread too much, but from glancing at the thread I think that Jericho's going to walk out of here with the title. I would be happy with any man winning the match really.

UWF Tag Team Championship:
TTTTM_zpsa933aeec.jpg

Edge and Cena v. Dibiase and Barrett v. Swagger and Wyatt

Again, if Cena's gonna win the two singles titles he better keep the tag team titles with Edge. I mean Edge needs SOMETHING to keep his ego satisfied. :p

Grudge Match:
AmbroseRhodes_zps82005cef.jpg

Dean Ambrose vs. Cody Rhodes

Easily the most anticipated match of Summerslam, hell I wouldn't minded if this main evented the friggin event! Really hard to tell but if I had to hazard a guess I would probably pick Ambrose as the winner. Good stuff from both TT'ers and that's going to be good read.

Extreme Rules Hell in a Cell
Loser surrenders rematch

CPvR_zps0e48b665.jpg

CM Punk vs. Rhino

Don't know about this one. I don't wanna play favourites here so I'm going to not give off a prediction for this match.

Street Fight
CDvMVP_zps32ef111f.jpg

Christopher Daniels vs. MVP

MVP easily. RRS's Daniels is good but I think MVP is doing really excellent with his character.

UWF Ironman Championship Match
Triple Threat
Homicide(c) vs Perry Saturn vs Dolph Ziggler

Same thing, don't wanna play favourites here.

UWF Hardcore Championship
Inferno Match
Mr. Kennedy(c) vs Vampiro

Close call, but I think Kennedy has this one. Also props to Andrew for keeping his characters for this long!

Grudge Match:
Seth Rollins vs Tyson Kidd

Again, don't wanna pick favourites.

Grudge Match:
James Storm vs AJ Styles

Helping out SBS by writing this one. All I gotta say is that hopefully Killz can post!

Killz

Reaction score
Re: UWF Summerslam AJ Styles vs James Storm

[video=youtube;3Ey0GskPSR0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ey0GskPSR0[/video]

James Storm makes his way out from the back in long leather jacket, cowboy hat and cowboy boots. He has a beer in hand and takes a sip before toasting the crowd whilst green pyro erupts behind him. After that long ass depressing speech from AJ the crowd need a little lift but Storm looks up at the ‘tron and checks around all the guard rails keeping his wits about him. Storm finally climbs the steel steps before tossing his beer to the crowd and jumping clean over the top rope. He grabs a microphone from ringside and addresses the space AJ was in moments ago.

16h8dv8.jpg

James Storm: Son, do ya really think I give a rats ass what “kind†of AJ you are or what you’re feelin’ right now or even how many matches you dun had and won and lost in this company?! You have got to be freakin’ kiddin’ me because last week I was on a high, I was feelin’ good, I was reminiscin’ about the old times and it felt good. I said if I’d seen ya I’d have knocked your teeth down your throat and guess what; I wish I had seen ya so you couldn’t have come out to put the whoopin’ on me on Raw. It goes without sayin’ that I had missed ya, you were like a brother to me and Dixie like a sister once upon a time but it hasn’t taken me long to realise I’ve got be an ass-kickin’ lone wolf to get things done on Raw and newsflash, that’s just the way I like it.

Storm smiles a wide Cheshire cat smile and the crowd pop.

So niceties aside, kid, and you knew it was comin’…why oh why am I stood out here on my own in front of these rowdy u-dubya-f RAW fans and you’re cryin’ backstage about the opportunity I got last week? You’re cryin’about the opportunity I got to face the Worlds champion if I can beat you? Hell, you’re cryin’ about the fact you think I’ve been put in your way by management or something? AJ you have got a long way to go before you get to the level you think you’re at and by that I mean ya aint as good and ya aint as sharp as ya think you are.

Storm paces the ring a little, thoughtful.

Ya know, I wondered just why you came out to attack me 2 weeks ago and I figured you were jealous. I figured you saw me talkin’ with Dixie and then fightin’ John Cena and you thought I was stealin’ your limelight. Ya can’t seem to make up your mind whether this is all Dixie’s fault or you’re just bein’ a little bitch about your spot on this show. Either way, I laughed it off because if you wanted to take me out week 1 ya done failed. Then, I come to RAW the next week and I get given a spot on the show so I try and win my old friend back and have some fun with the crowd and we have a little drink. I’ll be honest with ya, I was trying to get into your head too but it’s all about mind games, not physicality. I’m not scared of a fight but I wanted there to be no excuses, no bad blood, just 1 on 1 for a shot at the gold and you smashed me over the head and put me through a table!

Storm roars the last few words, rounding on the side of the ring facing the titantron and pointing at stitches in his head so that the roaming camera can focus on them.

You done made this personal Styles. Before, I was happy to see you succeed. I thought you were messed up, that’s for sure, but you were always my boy, one of the guys, who were loyal to the last company. We taught each other stuff in this ring and we rode together so whatever demons you had and whatever you were facing; I was going to support you. Now? I’m going to go out there Sunday night and kick your head clean off for trying to hurt me and take away my livelihood because you’re a jumped up paranoid kid. Sunday night AJ, being phenomenal aint going to be good enough, I promise you that. Sorry about your damn luck, punk.

Storm glares down the ramp way.

OOC - Christ I suck at managing my time. Won't be able to reply if the show is Sunday..? Don't let that stop you putting another one up though and taking this because hell, you deserve it man and it's my fault I'm cramming a couple of days before the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.