UWF 2013 Summerslam Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
UWF Summerslam AJ Styles vs James Storm

Fans in the arena are quiet when all of a sudden an image is shown of AJ Styles back stage. Fans start to boo at the sight of the image of AJ Styles. Styles goes onto speak towards the fans

images

AJ Styles: You know every since coming back to the UWF I'd have to deal with some overwhelming tasks. There have been roadblocks that try and slow me down, but this... This right here is a roadblock that shouldn't even be in the way. I "the one" of the UWF will have to go out there at Summerslam and take on the Tennessee Cowboy James Storm at Summerslam, and people maybe wondering. "AJ why did you attack the cowboy?". Simple James Storm has something I want... and that is the power to drink. You see I have been austricized here in the UWF with curfew, where I can't be anywhere near a bar, or I can't be out late. It is like I am ten years old again, but James Storm he can be out late. He can drink all the beer, and jack he wants. While I am forced to stay inside. I wanted to know what makes James Storm so special, why is it he gets the perks that I am not allowed to have.

AJ begins to pace around in the backstage as he talks again

AJ Styles: I mean I am the one who is the number one contender to the UWF title. I am the one who freaking earned my place at the main event scene here in this company. Yet all of a sudden he is the one that gets to face a man like John Cena... yet all of a sudden just because I attacked him all of a sudden I have to defend my right at the World Heavyweight championship. No, No you see to me this is not all Randy Orton's fault. You see Randy I was blaming you for the longest time for my pain and suffering here in the UWF, but it wasn't you at all. It was that women Dixie Carter.

AJ goes as he sits down, and he looks into the camera real intensely

AJ Styles: Dixie you have ruined me. Right now Dixie you must be laughing your ass off? Huh Dixie you must be laughing that I have to defend my title shot. Dixie why must you punish me? I have done nothing but good for you all these many years. Yet you decide to punish me. Why? So you can get your old friend back. Dixie people in life change. People have stuff happen to them that they have no control over. So why am I the one that has to suffer for you. You think this is helping me? By screwing me over in this match... do you people want to know that reason why I attacked James Storm. I knew it was only a matter of time until Dixie went to you Storm. I knew Dixie would be crawling at you trying to help me. Since Daniels is on Smackdown, she couldn't just waltz over there and ask for his help. She knew James you would have what it takes to stop me, but at Summerslam James you won't stop me.

AJ goes as he gets up from his sitting area, and he goes onto speak

AJ Styles: James I have worked so damn hard to get where I am at. Night in and night out I played these damn rules the UWF set for me, and I followed them. I earned my place at the top. You son haven't done anything for me to warrant you as a threat to me "The One" of the UWF... but one thing is for sure is James I will make you suffer. I will make sure that you understand what it is like to live in my life. Dixie I may look as you as a friend, but if you get involved at Summerslam there will be a price to pay. You see Dixie you said you missed the "Phenomenal One"... You said you missed that AJ? You will see something phenomenal at Summerslam Dixie, but it won't be a move that I perform... instead it will be a phenomenal beating at the hand of I "The One" A...J... Styles.

AJ leaves the area as the fans boo as the screen fades to black

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
UWF Summerslam Triple Threat Ironman Championship Match

The fans in the arena are quiet when all of a sudden

[video=youtube;QpEBZRrdD4Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpEBZRrdD4Y[/video]

Fans begin to boo as L.A.X music begins to hit as Homicide, Konan, and Hernandez make their way to the ring. Homicide is clearly focused as he holds his Ironman championship high into the sky. Konan, Homicide, and Henrnadez enter the ring as Konan begins to speak.

konnan_288x288.jpg

Konan: Holadey, Holadey… People of Tampa, Florida at Summerslam you will bear witness to the true champion of Anarchy as he goes against, two of your fellow Gringo’s in Perry Saturn, and Dolph Ziggler. Now we normally love being in Florida, but the problem is this. Were in Tampa where there is nothing but strip malls, and whit people who spend their day doing absolutely nothing. This is not Miami….

Some fans from the Miami area cheer as Konan smiles, and he goes on to speak again

Konan: Ya see the people from Miami they understand what the Latino American Xchange is all about, but enough about you idiotas, let my homie, my brother, our champion “the Notrious 187” Homicide talk to you.

Fans boo as some cheer, and Homicde grabs the microphone, and he begins to speak.

images

Homicide: Brapppppp, Brappppppp. So our next victims in our message of violence is Perry Saturn, and Dolph Ziggler.Now, Saturn I watched your last match you had, and what in the hell are you doing? What is this obsession with a damn mop that you have. You decided to focus on that mop instead of that beautiful mamcita you have at ringside. What is your problem? Why is it that I have to deal with all the weird Gringos in this company? First I had to deal with that wannabe super hero Derrick Bateman to get to this title, and now I have to deal with you? A man obsessed with a Mop? What is wrong with all these Gringos in this company they treat us as if we are some joke, but hell we are not a joke…. Ya see Saturn I see that you’re kind of loco because you love a damn mop, but let me tell you holmes the only thing that mop will be doing for you at Summerslam is wiping off the damn blood that is on the mat after when I am done with you.

Fans boo as Homicide smiles as he begins to speak once more

Homicide: Sixty Minutes that is how long you will have to deal with me. Let me tell you Saturn I understand if you don’t have the cohenes to handle me for Sixty minutes. So let’s say after five minutes of me beating your ass, and if you want to leave I will totally understand, because in all honesty I am not afraid of you, or your mop, or your weird friend with a fake head. You see we here at L.A.X we have a mission to complete, and that mission won’t be completed until we take out all you Gringo’s uno por uno, and that right there is a guaranteed. So Saturn bring out your mop, your friend I don’t care, but when you leave this ring make sure you leave your mamacita with me. I think she would have a better time with a real man.

Fans boo as Homicide laughs as he laughs, and goesonto talk about Ziggler.

Homicide: Now Ziggler the same goes for you. After I am done beating your ass for five minutes, you can leave too. You see Ziggler you talk about being the show off. How people pay to see Dolph Ziggler, yet come to think of it. What have you done to really wow these people? Too me you haven't done anything for me to be impressed. Now yes I do know you were in the International title match last month, but I don't give a damn about last month. I only care about this month, besides why would you want to remember a month when you let that dancing idiot Fandango win the international title. Too me vato that shit is messed up, and you shouldn't be talk about showing off what so ever.

Listen people at Summerslam whether you love me or hate me I don't give a damn. All I know is that L.A.X there message will be loud and clear. People will know what the hell we are all about after this night. Ya see sixty minutes hell that is a cakewalk for me. Defending this title is not a tough task it is an easy task, because all I have to deal with is Gringos who love to talk a bunch of B.S. but dosen't know how to back it up. L.A.X is a family and we ride or die together. We aren't going to give up this belt so easily. That is why I will still be Ironman champion come Summerslam. We don't care what you people think all we care about is how loud our message will be heard, and it will be heard loud and clear at Summerslam.

Last edited:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Summerslam International Championship Fandango (c) vs The Rock

The tron turns on to reveal The Rock in the back.

The Rock:
Look at this face. Look at it. So perfect. Flawless. No blemish. Just handsome. Sexy looking face. No pimple. This is a face for Hollywood. And look at that nose. That perfect nose. Nothing broken there. No reconstructive surgery to try to repair it and wind up with a flawed nose. No nothing. This is what true perfection looks like. This is the face… of a true future champion. Best believe that.

The Rock:
Oh camera guy… What’s up? Nevermind The Rock heard that jabroni Fandingaling down there talking about flukes here and slips there and something about giving hand jobs and using his mouth for another. Well The Rock says whatever floats your boat sweet cheeks. The Rock is sure you can find somebody in the back willing to toss their sausage link in your hand but The Rock’s strudel… only for Trish Stratus. So you can tell your little hoe bag Maxi pad to put her tongue back in her mouth and forget about ever getting a chance of embracing The People’s Strudel. But also what The Rock wants you to understand… is that although you lost… The Rock is looking to do something that you’ve yet to truly discover the feel for. And not only is that give you a loss and take that belt away from you but The Rock wants to expose you to some real music. Some true music. Because that flamingo dancing music isn’t what the kids want these days. Oh no. The Rock is going to show you what real music is all about. You dancing fool.

The Rock walks off as the tron turns black and then…

[video=youtube;r16ppW-ot6E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r16ppW-ot6E[/video]

”Club banger” by BBK feat. Bizzy Bone starts to play throughout the arena as the fans light up and start dancing to the beat and then the place gets even louder as The Rock comes out dancing to the music as well.

The Rock:

Now The Rock felt it best to stay on up here rather than have his perfect flawless nose have to suffer the horrendous odor of spray tan worn by the one Jamie Lee Curtis. What you do need to understand is come match time The Rock always delivers the goods and when all is said and done… you will be smacked back into your senses as you will realize that you are no dancing machine like Disco Inferno but instead you are just some poser named Jamie Lee. Someone that wishes they could be as good looking as The Rock. Can be even half the man that The Rock is. Someone that can be a true champion… like The Rock.

So while you want to be a little scatter brained thinking that The Rock needs any help… The Rock came out here alone. You are the one with a little entourage out there. The Rock is smart enough to avoid being jumped. The Rock wouldn’t be able to accept this perfect face having a blemish. The Rock still has Fast 7 to do… or maybe another crappy movie like Revenge of the Tooth Fairy. Doom is too bad to do again. But The Rock may use that as a secret weapon to beat your monkey ass because once you see that movie… your ass will be knocked out. But The Rock doesn’t believe in cheating… The Rock is going to win the old fashioned way… Rock Bottom your candy ass back to reality. Without a belt.

The Rock lowers his mic staring down at Fandango and company.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF Summerslam Championship Scramble

Eddie looks around at all of his opponents before raising his microphone back up to his mouth.

Kzxpf.png

Eddie Guerrero: With every week that I convince myself that Zack Ryder can't possibly do a worse job with running Smackdown, another episode goes live and by the end of it I find myself shaking my head because with each edition, he proves me wrong and goes above and beyond to prove himself even more incompetent and clueless than he proved himself to be the week before. If you want an example, look no further than this Championship Scramble. When the match was first made, there were five competitors. Last Friday night, a sixth competitor was added to the mix. Now here we are, eight days from that announcement, and we're back to five. I know what you're thinking, who could've foresaw that Antonio Cesaro would fail to perform not only below the standard he set, but fail to perform at all? Who could've foresaw that Smackdown management would end up giving him a pink slip? How about anyone with a fully functioning cerebrum?

Some of you are surprised, I can see it written on your face, you're devastated by the fact that he's no longer part of the company and shocked by the fact that he fell so far down so quickly. Well I'm part of the minority that aren't surprised by it, and I'm certainly not devastated or in shock. I look at it this way, Antonio Cesaro didn't fall from grace at all. If it's that easy for you to just drop off of the face of the planet, then you never had anything truly going for you in the first place. People that truly have a gift cherish it, talent that are truly something special stick around and are stars that never burn out, they never leave because they're never given a reason to. Not to mention, that seems to be the norm around here, mediocrity and disappointment. Antonio Cesaro is just like Rob Van Dam and The Brian Kendrick, he doesn't deserve the hype that surrounds him because he can't live up to even a fraction of it, and he's definitely like Austin Aries because he and Austin Aries now share the same unemployment line. Whether Austin's standing in front of Antonio or Antonio's standing in front of him is irrelevent, but it's something I'm sure the fan boys ponder and want an answer to.

Antonio Cesaro has just made the accolade he's holding as the longest reigning champion in UWF history worthless, just like Stone Cold Steve Austin did when he left the company. It's as worthless as the now defunct Television Championship is. It's as worthless as the should be defunct Internet Championship is. It's quickly getting to the point that there's no prestige in holding ANY championship belt in UWF, and that's because putos like Cesaro and Aries carve meaningless niches and pave worthless legacies while in possession of them, belts that are supposed to mean something but don't. Championships that are supposed to be prestigious but aren't. Cesaro should've never been put in the Championship Scramble in the first place, holmes. Do you realize how much time was wasted waiting on him? Do you realize how much work the five of us could've been doing during all this time? You deserved that Pedigree that you got, Zack, and if there was anyone happier than Triple H to see you get it, it was me. Do you want to know why this brand wasn't even nominated for the monthly awards? Because Smackdown isn't even on the radar since you took it over, holmes. Why? Because you build this place around men like Antonio Cesaro and Austin Aries that ultimately end up letting you down.

I'm sick and damn tired of seeing the limelight shining on those that don't deserve to stand in it, I'm fed up with you wasting so much time with stupid decisions like keeping dead weight like Cesaro in the match so long and wasting my time by putting me in matches with people like Van Dam and Aries week in and week out. It was a pathetic attempt to take my eyes off the prize and my mind off of the bigger picture, because while I was mentally and emotionally invested in dismantling anyone you put in front of me week in and week out, I've never stopped thinking about this match and my hunger has only increased. At first I wanted to destroy Smackdown from top to bottom and rebuild it in my image, but my goal's a bit different now, ese'. I don't have to destroy Smackdown anymore because you've already done that, so now my purpose is to prevent you from nose diving this show past the point of no return. I have to save Smackdown so I can repair it in my image and make it not only something worth tuning into again, but something worth talking about, with wrestlers worth watching and champions that actually deserve to be called champions because the belts they hold actually possess prestige because they are actually justified in holding them for one and because none of those belts will be piss poor excuses for titles like the Internet Championship!

My Smackdown WILL come to fruition, vato, and it begins at Summerslam when I become the UWF Champion. Why? Well if it isn't clear by now it should be, holmes, Smackdown is in dire need of some legitimacy and me as the top titleholder would give it just that. John Morrison is making his return to the UWF with his match. Why a return? Because he did what Cesaro and Aries just did, he just up and vanished. Batista? Well he and I have an interesting history. Batista is the reason I'm on Smackdown. D'Angelo Dinero made a blockbuster trade that sent him to Raw and brought me to Smackdown and what happened on Raw? He up and vanished. Damien Sandow can only say he's a former champion because of a desperate and poorly thought out move because the draft left Raw with both major championships. That's not the same as up and vanishing, but it's not something to be proud of either. Reverend D'Von is the only other person in this match besides me that doesn't have a history of randomly disappearing from the public eye, be it in the middle of his success or otherwise, but do you really want a Dudley as your World Champion?

Zack Ryder probably does, but he's not going to get it. Heading into Summerslam, I am undefeated since coming to UWF. None of you can say that except Morrison, but his was because big, bad Dave Batista chickened out and decided he didn't want to play anymore. Not to mention, I have been out for one of the top championships since I was in the UCW. I never held a top championship in UCW, holmes, I was never even given a shot at one, and that's a snub I never forgot. I didn't hold or get a shot at a top championship in CWF either, and they were handing them out in that company left and right, so that's saying something that I didn't. But now, I've finally gotten that shot and I'm not going to waste it and I'm not going to choke. No, no, no, no, I REFUSE!

Especially when this title shot puts me in the company of the likes of you four. Damien Sandow, a man that spent ten years in Ohio Valley Wrestling and the independent circuit before he finally got a break, and that break brought you from WWE to here in UWF where you only got over because of one of the most irritating pendejos in this company and Bray Wyatt. Desmond Wolfe had such a hard on for you gringos that I'm surprised you weren't booked in every match of an interbrand pay-per-view so that he could put all of the belts on the three of you. Smackdown for the longest time was all about your stupid faction and the eternal feud between Dean Ambrose and Daniel Bryan, so even before Zack Ryder came over, this brand has been garbage. Unstomachable, unwatchable, caca and you're one of the sole reasons for it. That's why I'm going to enjoy manhandling you so much, and it shall be blood on my hands that I'll refuse to wash off.

Not even in the holiest dish of water you can present me with, Reverend, if you are in fact ordained. Whether you are or not makes no difference, because the entire thing's a farce, holmes. You aren't here to do the Lord's work, you're here for the benefit of yourself and yourself alone. You and Mark didn't want to be the Dudley Boyz or Team 3D again, you wanted to be singles stars, and what he came up with was the brash and mouthy Bully Ray and you, well, you came up with this. And look no further for proof that your "disciples" are just like you, black. And if you continue to expand this little group of yours and recruit more, I guarantee that they would be black as well. The Lord doesn't look at race, holmes, he recognizes we humans as saved and unsaved. You, on the other hand, do see black and white, and it's clear to me which color you're more comfortable in the company of. You're quick to point out the sins of others without willing to hold yourself accountable for any of your own, and right now I accuse that your sin is prejudice, how do you respond?

Probably in the same self-glorifying way that you always speak. If I closed my eyes and ignored the obvious distinction between your voices, I'd swear I was only up against two opponents, because you and Damien and Morrison all speak of yourselves as though you are the Lord's gift to professional wrestling. If you truly wish to be washed in blood, I will wash all of you in your own, and I will cleanse you with fire. You all speak with egotism but dress like you're going to a Halloween party. I can practically hear the jokes people are jotting down when they see you about Jim Morrison, a deacon, and Lanny Poffo at bath time walking into a bar. You three and Batista are part of what's wrong with Smackdown, and that's why I'm going to ensure that you join the list that Antonio Cesaro and Austin Aries just joined, unemployed never-weres.

Eddie lowers his microphone as the crowd showers him with passionate boos, raining down on him with their disdain.

Reaction score
Re: Rhino vs Punk

[video=youtube;4XsorUGTaq0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XsorUGTaq0[/video]

A mix reaction for CM Punk happens as he comes out from the back. Punk looks at the crowd and heads for the ring as he is without Roman Reigns. As Punk gets to ringside he climbs to the steps and heads inside the ring and pulls out a microphone

CM Punk: While you were worried about this match, I was taking care of business on Wednesday on Anarachy. Or did you not see that since you were no where to be found in the match. I always look to what comes first and not ahead. Summerslam is later and that eight man tag team match was the now portion and I gave you a glimpse of what your future holds come Summerslam. I took care of business by beating the Queen-Fraud champion, Fandango and the rest of his teammates including you. You have to understand something, Rhino, while I'm taking care of business first hand, I am also preparing for the future and what I see in the crystal ball for you is something that isn't bright. This does end at Summerslam and it ends with me kicking your ass to one side of the Cell to another. There will not be enough weapons for me to kick the living crap out of you. From chairs, chains, tables, you name it, I will use it for you costing me my World Title.

The crowd gives major heat to Punk

CM Punk: Understand this, I am taking a page out from even the likes of you with my preparation. You have never been inside Hell in a Cell, but I have. I have seen what the Cell looks like on the inside and it is the most grueling match of your life. You will never recover from it and I will make damn sure you may not walk out of the Cell on your own. I won't go easy on you. Summerslam may mark the final time we see the great, Rhino ever in a wrestling ring other than in a wheel chair after I am through with you. I know you people don't like the way I am going about this, but put yourself in my shoes and have the title you worked so hard getting to have it ripped from you like that because of the ego, Rhino presents. You couldn't get over the fact that the first time I beat you, I used your own finisher and became the number one contender. Then the second time I beat you was for the International Title. The third time I beat you, I will go to the extreme!

Punk smirks

CM Punk: That's what makes this a laughable match for me to have. You say you don't see how I am the best in the world, but yet I have kicked your ass twice already and will make it three times very soon at Summerslam. If you want to talk about impressing, what have you ever done in your career. All that you have ever done is win a World Title once and you had a bust of a run. You took on Sting at WrestleMania with the title on the line. Talk about having a marquee match with the title. Less than a month later, I took it from you and it was brought back into my possession until you made the biggest mistake of your life by costing me the title. You couldn't get over the fact that you're just not good enough to be in this ring with the Best Damn Wrestler In This World! I back up what I do and every time I do it, I make sure that all these people and every in the back recognizes it.

A "CM Punk" sucks chant breaks out

CM Punk: What makes me even more ticked off is each week we have a new general manager or managers for that matter. These guys don't know how to run a show and they decide to put my title rematch clause on the line in this match. Not that yours matters because your first and only run was a joke just like your career has been. I'm going to go inside the chamber with a vengeance to not only seek revenge, but to show those g.m.'s that the next time they piss off their top tier superstar again, that I will take it out on them. That's not a threat, that's a promise. For right now though my promise is to go to the quote on quote as my friend Paul Heyman would say "extreme" and beat the living hell out of you!

Punk lowers his microphone for a second

CM Punk: Virtue of the Best In The World!!

Punk lowers his microphone and waits for a response

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Summerslam Ambrose vs Rhodes

Dean Ambrose smiles at Cody but his face becomes emotionless very quickly.

ambrose8.png

Dean Ambrose
The legend...The legend of Dean Ambrose belongs to you is that right? So that's what this is all about. You want to kill the legacy that is Dean Ambrose. Unfortunately for you Cody, I will not allow you to just rip me of my dignity and go on no, you have to earn the trophy that is Dean Ambrose and you can't do that unless you stop me. I'm a run away train Cody. I may get derailed from time to time but I get right back on track every time. You may own a lot of names but I do as well. As I said before, I make people go away or better. I'm a living purgatory if you will. You're whole life is meaningless until you lose to me. Then you can either go one way or the other. Some people have come back relatively quickly like Bryan or Cena. Some are floundering like Wyatt. Some have been gone a long time but have come back like Swagger or Batista. Some have tried to return but fail like Raven. And some...some have stayed dead. This vessels time will come to an end eventually but not by some neglected child with a hunter's mentality.

Ambrose is breathing heavily but closes his eyes and starts to breathe slower and calmer.

But let's not completely ignore the legend of Cody Rhodes. You want people to take you more seriously. You want people to know Cody Rhodes is a destroyer. Let's take a look back to the debut of UWF. Dean Ambrose was just a kid being interviewed by another kid. Despite his disheveled look, he looked like any other wrestler. A demon in disguise. It's almost too hard to look back on it now because it was one of our first national appearances in over 3 years but if you remember one thing, Dean Ambrose talked about changing this industry from the bottom up starting with the Hardcore Championship. And change the industry with the Hardcore Championship I did. Now on that same night, Cody talked about how ferocious he was going to be. He talked about he was there to claim what was his. And in a bit of irony, he talked about how he was going to right a wrong. What was that wrong you ask? CM Punk was given more time to shine then he was. While I'm not familiar with the past he was speaking of then, it rings true to what's going on now. Cody wanted what he felt was his rightful place at the top. Later that night he went on to fight Punk but they got interrupted. Cody would go on to become the first World Heavyweight Champion the next week but when it came time to do what he wanted and take his spot at the top in a unification match, he failed.

Ambrose rubs his chin and smiles at Cody before continuing on.

Of course we all know after that Cody lost a match to me at the next PPV but let's just gloss past that and take a look back to when you returned to UWF and you were running with the NWO. You were obviously the most destructive one and should have been at the top but instead you stood idly by and were happy to be in your place as United States Champion. Meanwhile, I was unhappy with the way I was being treated and I did something about it. I bitched and moaned and yelled until someone finally took notice and I made Smackdown happen. I was the first draft pick and not because they believed in me but because they feared what I would on RAW. They already couldn't control the NWO so what would happen when the two unstoppable forces met each other? The thing is though, there were three of you, and I'm just one man.

Ambrose opens his arms up as the arena fills up with cheers.

Flash forward to when Cody finally decided to make a name for himself on his own. He set his sights on the signature prize of the company, the UWF Championship. Cody showed the brutality and quickness he shows today and managed to topple the longest reigning UWF Champion. Meanwhile I was dealing with a certain Animal who cost me my World Heavyweight Championship rematch. There's a reason why Stone Cold was the longest reigning UWF Champion and it's not because nobody could beat him besides Cody Rhodes. It's because Dean Ambrose wasn't allowed on RAW. And I couldn't just show up like you did on the debut of Smackdown because I was on thin ice with management because I was too outspoken, I was too hardcore, I was too much of a liability.

The crowd boos, agreeing with Ambrose

But Dean Ambrose is just too good to let go. I reel the viewers in and I make sure they stay in those seats all night because who knows when Dean Ambrose is going to do something next. There's never a dull moment when I'm around. You're just following in the footsteps of John Cena and Bray Wyatt. Congratulations on being the flavor of the month once again Cody because I'm sending you away again and this time...you won't be back.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: Daniels vs MVP Street Fight

Daniels puts his free hand over his mouth and looks as if he is thinking. He looks MVP up and down and clearly can’t come up with a quick reply. He looks around the sea of people, looking at every possible sign and listening to all the booing. None of it seems to faze him as he slowly turns around and looks back at MVP.

images

A sly smile suddenly graces his lips as he lowers his free hand and raises the hand holding the microphone. Before he could speak he finally takes notice of the verbal assault the crowd is laying on him and he lowers the microphone. Daniels closes his eyes for a moment, shaking his head that smile never leaving his lips. He raises the microphone to his mouth again and this time ignores the crowd, who eventually realize that he won’t stop and quiet down.

“The Fallen Angel†Christopher Daniels:
You know, it’s kind of funny listening to you speak. I’m curious how your head hasn’t exploded as your ego is so massive. Do you honestly think I’m jealous? Is that what you think this is all about? That couldn’t be any further from the truth. Weren’t you listening to anything I’ve said? The least you could do is show me some common courtesy and listen when I talk! You have a pretty good sense of humour, you know as well as I do that you are not the highest paid wrestler in this company. They reserve that money for people who actually matter. Or at least I’d hope so. If they really were paying you that much, it’s no surprise you’re constantly leaving. I’ll be surprised if you make it to our match at SummerSlam. I wasn’t entirely sure you were going to show up right now honestly.

But I guess you proved me wrong, congratulations. For once in that perfect life you have created in your mind, you did something right. And I’ll continue to talk about your lack of commitment to the company. You think because you were gone for so long, come back and have a few good matches that suddenly you should be on top of the mountain? It irritates me to no end that you think that’s how this kind of thing works. I took matters into my own hands because it was obvious that management was just going to hand you what you asked for.

Daniels pauses for a moment as the crowd gets back on the attack. He nods his head in understanding.

Yeah okay, I stop talking and that means everybody has to try and get a word in. It honestly feels like I’m talking to children, NONE OF YOUR OPINIONS MATTER! I did what I did, I felt good after and I continue to feel good. Montel may have gotten the one up on me at Smackdown, but do you think that matters to me? It really doesn’t, and it never will. I am one of the few real people left in this business that will admit that I’m not perfect. I am far from perfect, but I’m perfectly fine with that. You have this egotistical nutbag over in Montel, and everybody loves it. Honesty will always be the best policy, whether you idiots like it or not. So shut the hell up and let the real men talk. And yes, I said real men because that’s exactly what I am, a REAL man. I’ve been a real man since day one, but only a slightly skewed version of one. I was a damn puppet for so long that it was almost second nature to me. But look at me now, I have everybody’s attention now don’t I? I’m getting more and more TV time so I must be doing something right. I actually don’t know if I’m doing anything right, but it’s what I plan on doing for a very long time.

I’m finally doing what I want, and management can’t do anything about it. I now have an iron clad contract that negates anybody from touching me with any legal stuff. I can’t be suspended unless I personally mess up which jeopardizes the company’s credibility. I can do as I please as long as I don’t harm any UWF officials, so long as they stay out of my way. Triple H himself couldn’t pedigree this contract away from me! I’m finally a free man, I no longer have to pander to the mindless fools, I can sell whatever kind of merchandise I please, and get the money I deserve from those sales. It’s honestly a pretty sweet gig now. But it’s obviously nothing like yours; you get paid millions of dollars, so you say, to pander to the crowd. You make them happy because you’re afraid of not getting paid. I get paid because I show up, I work hard and I continue to do what I love. I still do love this business; I just hate what it’s become. You love it though, you must. You don’t need to do much; all you have to do is make sure everybody is happy. You come out with the same generic t-shirt, with a slightly different design; you say the same crap like any hero would. You do everything they tell you to! Why the hell should you deserve something so prestigious when there are others who have worked harder than you ever will?!

I was a company man once that much is true. I don’t mind repeating that. I did everything you are doing now. I didn’t get anywhere close to a title shot. I didn’t get anywhere close to the kind of money you are supposedly making. I was still making just enough to live comfortably and maybe afford a nice new car. Since my suspension, I’m making more now than I ever was. This was mostly because I threatened to sue them for everything they had. I’m still not on the poster of a pay per view, which better be in the works soon, otherwise I may have to get serious. Everything I have now, I have worked my ass off for! But you, the man with a slave, the man who is so meticulous when it comes to his bling get everything handed to him on a silver platter. THAT’S what this is all about Montel! You are getting what I deserve; you are getting what is rightfully mine!

The crowd once again goes on the assault, this time not caring if Daniels is still speaking. He looks around with a very pleased look on his face.

Please, continue to pretend like your opinions matter.

This only encourages the crowd to continue their assault. Daniels closes his eyes, a smile on his face as he tilts his head up. Without opening his eyes he brings the microphone to his lips.

Such a sweet sound, this must truly be what justice sounds like. Those who are just continue on despite being hated for what they believe in. But believe ME when I say this Montel, believe me when I say that at SummerSlam, all the hard work finally pays off.

Daniels begins to laugh maniacally as he lowers the microphone and waits for MVP’s response.​

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF SummerSlam World Heavyweight Championship: Bryan vs. Cena vs. Michaels(c)

Daniel Bryan lifts up his microphone as Cena gets through speaking. He then begins shouting.

Daniel Bryan: NO! NO! NO! NO!

The crowd begins screaming along with him. Cena and Michaels are a bit confused as Bryan lashes out at them.

RAW_1048_Photo_002_crop_north.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Let me get one thing perfectly clear for you, John. No one is surprised that I'm where I'm at in this business. The only people confused and dumbfounded by it are people like you. Close-minded, simple-minded people like John Cena, like Vince and Stephanie McMahon, like the Board of Directors. None of them see what each and every one of these people see. When they look at me, they don't see some 210-pound vegan from the Pacific Northwest. They don't see someone who shouldn't be here. No, when these people look at me, they see a champion but not just any champion. They see the World Heavyweight Champion. John, I got where I'm at my busting my ass for decades to be taken seriously because I wasn't blessed with the gifts and opportunities that you were. Cena, I've said it once and I'll say it until the day I die. You don't measure up to me in any way. Sure, you've been in movies, you've recorded rap albums and you've been at the top of the business longer than most marriages these days but, John, none of that means a damn thing to me. I'm not in this for the fame or fortune. I'm in it to be World Heavyweight Champion and to be regarded as I should and that's The Best Wrestler In The World and your "5 Moves Of Doom" don't scare me. I'll just pull one out: A YES Lock and I'll make your Marky Mark ass tap out!

The crowd pops as Bryan puts Cena in his place. Bryan then glares over at Michaels and continues speaking.

Daniel Bryan: Shawn Michaels, you have a whole lot of nerve coming out here and telling me what I would and would not do. Shawn, that title around your shoulder, you don't deserve it. It doesn't belong to you and everyone knows it. That title should be around my waist because I won it fair and square, the honorable way. You? You lucked into it by a fluke. You ask me, had I been in the same situation would I have taken advantage? If you ask 2012 Daniel Bryan, he would have no problem doing it but, where did I go in 2012? Nowhere. Just like you, Shawn. Everyone knows you don't belong in the World Title picture. You weasled yourself in but you don't belong. You're still nowhere. Do you want to know why? Because of how you stole that championship. You accepted that World Heavyweight Championship out of false pretenses. You're no better than Bray Wyatt, cashing in his Money In The Bank after Dean Ambrose wrestles an entire contest. You're no better than Damien Sandow, waiting until someone else does all the work for you and you pick up the scraps. Shawn Michaels, at SummerSlam, you're going to end up just like Bray Wyatt and Damien Sandow because you are going to lose that title and, all of your previosu accolades will fall down the drain as well.

Bryan then looks at both men and addresses them as one.

Daniel Bryan: I'm well aware that neither of you want me here. I'm well aware that upper management, outside of Randy Orton, doesn't want me here but I don't give a damn want you or the "powers that be" want. I'm not a "superstar". I'm a WRESTLER. It's about damn time somebody brought this company back down to what they truly are. They try to be everything but what they truly are. UWF is a WRESTLING company and it's about damn time a WRESTLER stepped up and reminded people of that. Ultimate WRESTLING Federation, not Battle Rap Federation, Not Nostalgia Federation. Shawn, I don't care how much fun you're having reminiscing about old times because that's exactly what they are: old. I plan on taking this company into the future, where WRESTLERS are rewarded for their hard work, not punished for being who they are. John, I don't care how much you pretend to be the best because you will never be better than me. Buy the big mansion. Buy the fancy cars. None of it changes the facts that, compared to a 210-pound vegan from the Pacific Northwest, you, John and you, Shawn, you'll always come up short.

Bryan lowers his microphone and glares at both of his opponents. Just then, Shawn interrupts.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: Rhino vs Punk

Rhino looks at CM Punk in a very curious way before he begins to burst out laughing. He has to pace around the ring before finally and abruptly getting back to his senses.

“The War Machine†Rhino:
Do you think I’m some kind of child that is so easily intimidated by some bully? In case you’ve forgotten I got my big break in matches similar to the one we are currently scheduled in. Make no mistake when I tell that I plan on hurting you worse than you’ve ever been hurt before. Imagine having the woman of your dreams dump you at the altar, imagine watching your child being run over. Imagine the most heart breaking thing possible, and I will easily double that pain. I’m not here to play games anymore Punk, I’m not here to lose, I came to win. I came back knowing full well what I was getting myself into. I knew exactly who I was targeting. I knew you’d be foolish enough to try and hire yourself a goon to protect you from those you fear. I assume you fear everybody because I watched that Roman Reigns jack off spear a lot of good men on the way to a pay per view in the hopes that you’d come out on top and with that belt still around your waist.

I was more than happy to crash that party, and I’ll be more than happy to destroy the after party. Sure, I wasn’t entirely there for that big tag team match, I was possibly thinking about this match more. But I also thought about a lot of other things. For instance I thought of how amazing it was that we had some dancer guy as our champion and that it pissed you off. I thought about how dumb your face looked when I screwed you out of the title. But most of all I thought about how I could possibly continue being a constant pain in your ass even after our match at SummerSlam. It’s the little things like that that keep me going in this business. Knowing that someone genuinely hates me because I’m just here doing my thing shows me that I am truly great at what I do. I don’t have to be the best; I just have to be the best at ensuring you aren’t.

I’m curious though, did you pay close enough attention to that match to notice what was happening? I was beating down the rock, I Gored him through the damn barricade. Not once did I pause to think about what I was doing, not once did I ever question whether or not I was safe, nor did I care if Dwayne was. The dude gets handed a title shot, I’m going to break him apart! And you, you think because you lost your title last you should get a shot at the title right away. What about me? I wasn’t going to be given my rematch. So why are you so special? There is nothing special about you! You’re just some punk ass who thinks he’s the best. In case you haven’t noticed, there are a ton of guys just like that. You’re no different than all the other guys in the back, so enough with this damn ego trip. You’re just as generic as everybody else!

The crowd seems to be really behind Rhino as he wipes his face and paces around the ring once more. His eyes never left Punk’s.

You see Punk, what sets me aside from everybody else is that I don’t really do this for anything special. I do it because I love it. I’m a wrestler because I was born to be a wrestler. I was only using the International Championship to set an example. Material things to matter that much to me, but I know if I have the title and you don’t it’s going to piss you off. That’s my main goal right now. It’s been working so far, every time you feel safe with that championship I’m always right there ensuring you don’t keep it. Remember that Elimination Chamber match Punk? Remember how I won it? I remember how angry you were, I remember the look on your face when our paths crossed in the back after that monumental occasion. It was so sweet it could have been honey! It was a great feeling and I knew. I knew I had to put people like you in their place. But this is a whole new ball game really. I said I don’t really care for material things, but for some reason I can’t help but feel that I am drawn to the International Championship. It’s the first championship I’ve held for longer than ten damn days! It’s something that I helped turn into one of the staples of UWF.

So even though we both have plans to keep our rematch, there is only one of us who can. On one side we have CM Punk, whom we all know will be on top of the ladder for some time to come, where as you have me. Some old guy who’s on his last legs, however, those legs are chalked full of energy. I want my rematch dammit! I’ll be damned if a punk ass like you is going to take it away from me! You don’t deserve to be anywhere near that title. You think it’s something that grants you some kind of power on Anarchy. I know for a fact that’s something worth a hell of a lot more than that. It’s symbol showing who has worked the hardest, who has put everything on the line just to be at that spot. John... I mean Fandango deserves it not only because he’s worked hard, but because he’s humble and knows just as well as I that it’s a symbol, not a crown.

Rhino pauses for a moment to collect his thoughts before he continues.

To end my rambling I just want to say one more thing. Come SummerSlam, I’m going to teach you a little thing about humility.

Rhino lowers his microphone proud of himself. The crowd standing strong behind as everybody waits for CM Punk to respond.​

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: John Cena vs. R-Truth

John’s obviously pissed off at what his opponent has just said, and it’s visible as his face is fuming with anger. John shakes his head in anger, as he quickly responds.

normal_vlc_2012-08-26_21-27-28-78.jpg

John Cena: Yo, yo, yo, THAT WAS FOUL, man! That was foul! How the hell you just gon’ talk ‘bout my moms like that? And fuckin’ farm animals? What kind of person raps about stuff like that? Man, you proud of that? Are you really proud of that? Because yo’ rap was wack! Just like yo’ whole career, its wack! Now, you tryin’ to prove to everyone you got a chance at beatin’ me? That’s yo’ way of provin’ everyone? Thinkin’ of stuff any middle schooler would say? Pathetic dawg, and come Summerslam? I’m glad I get to have my easiest match in my whole career against yo’ weak ass.

John nods his head, soaking in the negative reception from the fans, as he continues.

John Cena: You know, homie, I really, really don’t like you and that’s not just ‘cause you’re after my championship. It’s ‘cause you’re one of the most annoyin’ people to be around. You don’t know when to shut up. You keep speakin’ stupid, and all it does is give me a headache. Now, I don’t have problems with headaches as I’m the best and when you’re the best, you tend to get headaches but when it’s you? When it’s a man that can annoy the livin’ hell out of me in with his ghetto ass, there’s gon’ to be problems. But the real reason I don’t like you, man is not just ‘bout that. It’s ‘cause you don’t respect me. You don’t respect the man that walks in that ring, gives one hundred and ten percent, and adds PRESTIGE to this now iconic championship!

John pauses, as he allows his words to settle with everyone and especially his opponent, before continuing.

John Cena: You don’t respect the best, and that’s what really gets me pissed off. I’ve beaten the best people this entire business has to offer and that doesn’t sit right with you I bet. I bet it lights you up inside ‘cause you can’t do HALF of what I’ve done already. People are AFRAID of me ‘cause I’m the most dangerous person this business has seen and all you can do is sit there with your pathetic group and attempt to act tough with your cornrows. Well I don’t need backup to understand that you’re actually afraid of me like every other person in this company. Face it, dawg, you’re just like all of these newcomers? You want to be like John Cena! Well guess what? You can’t be like me; you’ll never be like me and come Summerslam? The only thing you’re gon’ to be is like everyone else who I’ve beaten in my career, someone who’s just not that damn good enough.

John would lower the microphone, as he gets hit with a flurry of boos from the audience who are clearly on the Suntan Superman’s side. John releases a couple of chuckles, as he continues for the final time.

John Cena: Bring all you got to bring, homie. Bring all the things you want to bring to the table at Summerslam. Bring your kicks! Spin in the air! With the top of your lungs, shout what’s up! And do it again. Kick me harder. Try and make me fall from the pain and hope it’s so much it knocks me up ‘cause Truth, when I get up. God bless you ‘cause throughout all the years this business has flaunted how strong your heart is, I’m gon’ rip it out of your chest and I’m gon’ to show the world John Cena means BUSINESS!

The intensity in John’s voice raises, as he takes no time to pause before continuing.

John Cena: You know what’s funny, Truth? I’ve been called Superman all my career, and now you call yourself Superman. That’s fine and dandy; keep it, because I ain’t no Superman. I’m the bad guy… and in this world? The bad guy ALWAYS wins.

John lowers the microphone, as he raises the European Championship, awaiting for an response.​

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
UWF Triple Threat tag team title match

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?
YOU DON’T KNOW ME!

[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E[/video]

It's been a long time, been a long time comin
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am

Edge walks out and the boos from the crowd almost drown out the music

He blows off the boos as he continues down the ramp embracing the moment. He makes his way down to the ring and walks up the steps and enters through the ropes. Making sure he doesn’t mess up his suit he addresses the masses.

The tag team champion Edge:
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages… UWF proudly introduces to you… its one and only tag team champion… of the world. The Rated R Superstar… Mr. Money in the Bank… Edge. And tonight ladies an gentlemen I will take you on a voyage across the tag team ranks and let it be known why in the end… there can be but one tag team champion at the end of this. Why there is essentially only one tag team champion here. I mean really… look at this mess. We have Bray Wyatt and his new friend Jack Swagger but has anybody seen them anywhere? Has anybody even heard from them over the past… I don’t even know how long. No? No? I didn’t think so and you know why? While Bray tries to act all tough and talk like he is a big shot… he knows that when it comes to dealing with the likes of me he will always come up short unless he has back up. And when your back up is nothing more than Jack Swagger… then you might as well come to this fight on your own because you just won’t be able to crack it. You won’t be able to do a thing. Man you might as well quit and not even bother showing up because Swagger will most likely do something stupid to cost his team the match.

Then you have the new guys on the block. The new kids on the block if you may. Teddy and whatever his name is. I didn’t bother to try to find out. Now Teddy may be riding high because he got a pinfall over me but I’m telling you Teddy… now that the stakes are high… now that we have something really at stake like my tag titles… you better believe that this is not going to be some match that you can just coast through and expect a win. But instead what is going to happen is you are going to wind up on the losing end because when the pressure is on, when the lights are shining at there brightest… there is nobody that can perform like Edge inside of this ring. I mean look at Money in the Bank… I went in there with my neck still not fully healed and I walked out of there with the briefcase to cash in whenever I please. And while everyone is sitting around wondering when and if I’ll wait a whole year like little Bray did… well all I can say that each and every week the cash in watch has been on going.

Everyone knows that when the time is right I’ll be looking to do what I want to do and get what I want and what I want is that world title. But right now I also want to maintain hold of the tag title and show the world… the best superstar… the number one superstar… the one true face of Raw is none other than me. None other than this face. And you better believe that when all is said and done… there will be nobody out there that will be able to deny it when I singlehandedly defend these tag titles against you and your nobody of a partner because my partner? Well… you all know him as the European Champion John Boy Cena. And I’m telling you man when he starts hitting the only moves he knows how to do properly… you better watch out cause all it takes are those five moves and you are done for. Shoulder block, shoulder block, and be sure you don’t swing wildly because everyone that has always misses and he scoops you up for some sorta back suplex or side slam or I don’t even know what it is anymore. Just some sloppy looking stupid move and then he waves in your face like you can’t see him through his fingers and runs against the ropes and drops his fist on your face. And then… oh and then… can you feel it?

THE FU! But then he has to tag me in to make sure everything is done and when I get ready… I only need one move to seal the deal… the spear. Cause once I hit the spear you better believe that it will be all over and I will stand before each and every single one of you still your UWF tag team champion with a partner by the name of John Boy Cena. And SummerSlam will go down in the books as a top notch night not only for me but for all of us. Rock will win the International title. Umaga will retain his title against that old geezer Sting. And Trish who is already the greatest manager of all time will have so much gold that she won’t even need clothes and I know all the fans out there would love that.

A roar of approval from the male fans in the audience comes out.

So with all of that said and done… that is why I tell you right now… just be ready because this is going to be a night that none of you will ever forget. Just know, that I told you here first. The tag titles are here to stay. No new guns are going to take these belts and no Bray and Swaggy are going to be able to extract these belts from my hands. The tag titles are here to stay and I will go down in history as the greatest and best tag team champion that the UWF has ever seen. And that… is a fact. Jack… Swagger. Damn I thought that was a good ending but I don’t have anything for the others. Ah well. I guess I could just ramble on since I doubt anybody else is coming out. So you know there was this one time back when we was in Tampa Florida and I was in a bar and…

Edge gets cut off by.

Last edited:

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Summerslam International Championship Fandango (c) vs The Rock

Fandango
First of all, please PLEASE do not ever play that crappy music ever again. I couldn't care less what the youths want to hear because they're idiots. The only people who cheer you are college douchebags who like crap like Fast Five. They and you have horrible taste in things. I can tell by the way you came out here in those ten dollar shorts and twenty dollar t-shirt. You'll never see Fandango wearing a t-shirt because Fandango is more than an action star. Fandango is class. I wouldn't expect a person of your caliber to understand. Making references I don't even understand. Who is Disco Inferno? Sounds like some Fandango reject. Disco is dead but Fandango lives forever.

Fandango smirks at The Rock and lifts his hand to stroke his face and hit his nose. Fandango winces in pain and begins to talk again.

You may have gotten lucky and broken my nose but don't you worry, I'm still a million times better looking than you. I have zero percent body fat and the only imperfection on my body is of this nose. But bones heal. I'll look my best again unlike you. I could make a cheeseburger out of the fat from the back of your neck. You're an overgrown roided up freak. You're just making yourself a bigger and easier target. Can you even pick up your arms straight in the air? I'm pretty sure your blood vessels will burst. Fighting you in the ring will be like fighting SpongeBob when he had those inflatable arms. One punch and they'll burst. You can't even begin to stack up to this. All you're good for is talk. You can claim to be able to deliver the goods all you want but it doesn't matter when I still walk out International Champion which will happen. You might even put up a good fight but if you want to play fair like you said, it's just not going to happen. And I'll have my little entourage out there just in case. Pfft, why I used to look up to you will forever be a mystery to me.

Derrick Bateman is ecstatic that more and more of Curtis is coming through but Fandango doesn't realize what he just said and continues on like normal.

Thank you for calling me sweet cheeks though but you really need to cool it with my ass. Did I hear you correctly when you said you wanted to smack my candy ass? Sorry buddy but only women are allowed to do that. I know it look delicious like candy and you want to take a bite but you seriously need to get a grip.

Fandango laughs and the fans join in but Fandango is quick to follow up.

How long have you been in this business Mavia? How many runs have you had here? How about how many titles? Fandango holds multiple titles including Sexiest man alive and of course International Champion. But what I'm getting at is you've had so many opportunities and have failed. What's to stop you from failing again? Everyone knows what's certainly stopping you. The man with the plan. The man who is undefeated. The man who doesn't need stupid catchphrases like this asshole. The man who doesn't need to raise an eyebrow or do any other dumb poses. That man is
FAAANNNDAAAANNNGOOOOO!!!

Fandango then raises his arms to the side and poses, unaware of the irony.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Hardcore Championship Match - Inferno Match: Mr. Kennedy vs. Vampiro

Mr. Kennedy looks at Vampiro with an angered look.

Mr.Anderson.jpg

Mr. Kennedy: Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah! No! Just shut your damn mouth for a minute there Vampiro! You can claim this belt defines you, hell it defines Mick Foley but you don't see him running back here wanting this belt! I don't think you understand Vampy, you... are the defination of a Vampire. You could possibly get away being on Twilight y'know, all jokes aside though pal.. I beat you the first time. What makes you think you'll beat me the second time coming? I never said I was hardcore, did you become deaf or something? Did you fail to hear what I just said before you decided to ramble on about irrelevant things? No, I want you to listen! I won this belt fair and square and sure I ain't the most hardcore guy here, but I'll put my damn body on the line at all costs! When I went and did battle with Kofi, it was tough but I was able to overcome that! I was able to become a Champion for the first time since my debut here in March! You see, I put dignity first! I came this far and I ain't going to let this belt slip outta my hands after a week! Hell this match may destroy careers but it won't be my career thats being destroyed! My career just started as far as I'm concerned Vampiro.

You might not care about people's safety and I can see why, you're just a puppet on strings. You want these people to cheer for you and don't get me wrong... you've done fairly well but when they realise what a reckless worker you really are; then people will get concerned. But hey, I understand you want death on all of us, I understand your mind is black and completely blank. I understand it all, y'see... I don't forget the times you were with Raven. It's probably how a fraction of the crowd even knows who you are! But all this "Pain, Pain, Pain" talk you're on about... You know what? No pain, no gain. So give me all the pain you can, but I will not be burnt! You can do everything you want, of course I'm going to be in pain and I am going to grab a gain out of it... That's called retaining my Hardcore Championship! I know you don't really like hearing that one bit but what are you going to do about it? This belt, whilst it's out of my territory... I will fight for my right, I will fight for what I've accomplished! I am going to become the territory, I am going to become sinister and hold a ruthless agression... A different side of me could just as well be evolved; I might be Ken Kennedy. You might know me as a loudmouth, but soon enough you'll remember me for beating you in an Inferno Match and setting you burnt alive!

I ain't finished yet. I know the situation here; I won't lose concentration whatsoever, if anything... I'll be DRIVEN! You can be sick, you can be deranged, disturbed or whatever the hell you wanna call yourself. All these thoughts of yours makes me wonder why Raven isn't here anymore... It really does. You're just a carbon-copy print, you want to insert those thoughts; you want to be like him. But you'll never be him! YOU WILL NEVER BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE! Kofi may have gotten burned alive by you, you may have poured gasoline; but it isn't happening with me. The temperature's getting a bit hot in here... but you... you will never be able to control the HEAT and the RAGE I have. I'm Ken Kennedy and it's real frickin' nice to meet you pal because it's the last time you'll ever see me!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Summerslam - Kidd vs Rollins

'A familiar song plays, the crowd is unsure whether to cheer or not as Seth Rollins comes out to the song he first used when he came into UWF, "Flesh It Out" begins playing as Seth Rollins comes out from behind the curtain'.

tumblr_mfe42lxZQm1qc3d3co1_250.gif

OOC: Pretend the belt is the briefcase

Seth Rollins isn't in his wrestling attire, he takes a deep look at the crowd before making his way to the ring, Rollins stares at Tyson Kidd, not letting him out of his sight.

tumblr_mfe42lxZQm1qc3d3co5_250.gif

Seth Rollins:

Bravo Tyson, bravo. You managed to get me off-sight and beat me from behind last week on Anarchy. Does it make you proud that you're now Vince Russo's puppet? Does it make you proud knowing you're going to be become a victim? You see Tyson... I was in the same boat not too long ago; with Sting and Kane in 'Purveyors of Poison', with Jimmy Jacobs in 'Age of the Fall', then Vince Russo... Ah good 'ol Vince hey? He wanted me to be his corporate puppet but what happened? He placed me in a match with a man who wasn't even contracted and now he's going for the Championship against Fandango. But I'm cool with that, I know what Vince is planning... he's getting quite desperate these days. Which is why he toyed you along, grabbed you on a string and began to play the game. It's quite interesting that you've got your wife Natalya by your side, seeing she cannot get a gig anywhere else you too Natalya have to play puppet to Vince Russo. Quite unlike you Tyson to not follow the direction the 'Hart Family' did; it's quite unlike you to even consider yourself into Vince Russo's book. I honestly thought we'd get along here and you'd follow the footsteps of Bret but I can see clearly not... Your desperate matters to be on the main show has allowed you to do the dirty work for Russo; well that's your own choice but one day I'm going to say to you 'I told you so' when you wake up to the mistakes you're doing right now. I couldn't careless who you've beaten so far Tyson... Al Snow and HHH are meaningless as far as I'm concerned; you may have trained in the Dungeon but that also doesn't concern me whatsoever. This is far too much talk coming out of your mouth Tyson, thing is... I'm Mr. Money in the Bank; I've defeated guys who are more meaningless in Anarchy right now. I've gone step to step with The Rock and he's no easy opponent, I've gone into the ring with CM Punk and fell short. Sure they weren't wins, but I've been here busting my damn arse off since N-X-T was a brand! Now with Anarchy being here... things have gotten quite hard but nonetheless I still find myself successful!

The crowd right behind Rollins as a Rollins chant begins.

Do you hear that Natalya? Do you hear that too Tyson? Unless you're delusional... these people have a new found respect for me! Tyson Kidd may have indeed impressed a few people but Tyson has yet to step in the ring with me. That's where the buck stops, that's where the game changes not only for Kidd but for you too Natalya. But seeing you're prancing around here like some fairy, I'm going to let you off on that... only this time around though. Now I understand you arrived here the cheap way Tyson, I understand you did as well Natalya... but I, I busted my ass off from the bottom to be here. I didn't get free handouts, I didn't get here because I have family in the business. NO! I got here by hard training, I got here the HARD WAY! It pisses me right off knowing you claim Tyson is all about perfection and excellence when he isn't! The reason why I cannot back up my words is due to certain people screwing me around here, but soon enough... It will be my turn to say... Nobody screwed nobody, I defied all odds. I know for a fact Vince Russo or you will be out in the ring trying to distract me like no tomorrow; but you won't be a distraction for me. I will overcome everything and I will walk away the winner, as for Tyson over there... You see Tyson... All this talk, all this game you've got going... it comes to an end. But I understand Vince loves handing out his free shots and it's why Tyson took the opportunity, Vince wanted me to have that opportunity by beating The Rock. But no, I'm not going to take free hand-outs; I want what I want... WHEN I WANT!

But seeing you're all excited about a damn title shot, how about you focus on what's coming at you first? You've got to pass the assignment first and trust me Tyson, it's not an easy feat. Regardless of what's happened over the past month pal, this is a different Rollins you're looking at. You're looking at someone who's motivated, someone who has drive, someone who is determined to get the win across the board and send a message to Vince Russo and his puppets. The strings will be torn off, Vince will be running amok backstage wondering what to do next. Well Vince, I'll tell you what's next once I'm done with Tyson because soon enough you're going to run out of plans for me. I'll become superior, I'll become unstoppable because I believe in myself! These people here believe in me, I will not be stopped Tyson. We're entering a battleground, we're going to war... the war is far from over, but I'll be victorious in the first encounter... will there be more? Will Vince send the entire roster? Probably, but Seth Rollins is going to stand tall at the end of the day! Ar-

Instantly Tyson Kidd cuts off Seth Rollins.

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Re: UWF Summerslam Triple Threat Ironman Championship Match

Homicide puts his mic down to his side, waiting for his opponents to respond. Homicide isn't waiting that long as Perry Saturn's theme song rings out over the PA System.

WHAT DOES EVERYBODY WANT, HEAD
WHAT DOES EVERYBODY NEED, MOPPY
WHAT DOES EVERYBODY WANT, TERRI
WHAT DOES EVERYBODY NEED, MOPHEAD

[video=youtube;87N5gJ-PaFc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87N5gJ-PaFc[/video]

The crowd ain't waiting a fairly long time as Perry Saturn runs out onto the middle of the stage. He stops in the middle of the ramp, Moppy in his hands as he waves to the fans with his free hand.

05.jpg

Perry slowly slings Moppy over his shoulder. Suddenly, the cheers get even louder as Terri Runnels is seen limping from behind the curtain as well. Saturn waits for Terri as the fans cheer the duo. Saturn lifts Terri's arm, putting it around his neck as They slowly make their way down the ramp, slowly walking around the ring until they reach the stairs.

08_display_image.jpg

Perry slides in the ring as Terri slowly climbs up the steps, leaving Perry in the ring to lean Moppy in the corner. He leans in and gives her a kiss as Terri has now got into the ring. Terri limps over to the apron, picking up 2 microphones. She limps back to the centre of the ring where Saturn is now as she hands him the other mic. The crowd are cheering as Terri and Perry look towards the crowd who are cheering like mad. Terri lifts the mic to her mouth and begins to talk.

001.jpg

Terri: Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, I would like to introduce you the man that should be standing here as the sole winner of the Ironman Tournament, Perry Saturn.

Terri points towards Perry as he just lifts his arms up in the air. Terri nods her head, winching in pain as she goes to grab her ankle. She lowers it slowly down as she begins to talk.

We all saw what happened last Wednesday on Anarchy, we saw Dolph Ziggler get absolutely dominated, you saw Ziggler having to result to grabbing a chair and bringing it into the match but that isn't the biggest travesty of the night, not at all, Dolph Ziggler what kind of man he truly is when he attacked your She Devil from behind. What kind of man not only attacks a women, but does it from behind when she isn't looking? I'll give you all a clue, a man with no balls, which is exactly what Dolph Ziggler is.

The crowd start to chant something that involves Ziggler as Terri doesn't look all that happy as she remembers what happened to her on Anarchy. She turns her attention now to the 3 men standing in the ring opposite her.

But, Dolph Ziggler is another matter, the real matter my man and I have come down to the ring for is to confront the man who is holding the title Per Per has been fighting for the last few weeks. That Ironman Championship that is living around your waist at the moment Homicide, I bet you think it feels good, it feels like it belongs there, are you getting that feeling? I certainly hope you aren't, my man Per Per hasn't come all this way to fight for 60 minutes and come out with nothing. You see, I'm guessing that you got handed that title on a plate, I can't quite remember how or who or what you did to win that title Homicide but I'm guessing you only had to go through 1 man, maybe 2 to get that title around your waist. My man had to go through 3 men just to get this title shot, that's what is making me so confident that it will be Perry Saturn's name on that title after Summerslam.

The crowd cheer the thought of that as Terri lowers the mic. Perry steps forward, quite confidently as he seems to want to say something.

Perry Saturn: You want to verbal abuse my love for Moppy, you want to put Moppy down and just call her a mop, she is more then a mop, she gets me more then anyone, she is my soul mate. Moppy won't be mopping up my blood at Summerslam, I won't let her distract me at Summerslam so she stays in the back and is going to be playing games with Al Snow and Head, she likes her alone time away from me and I have business to attend to, she can stay there and enjoy herself while I come out and enjoy myself. Just like the once mighty T Rex said, Roar!!!! Your Welcome.

Perry Saturn, stands there with his chest out as he grabs Moppy, holding her to his side as Terri, looks confused, just like everytime Perry opens his mouth. She shrugs it off and starts to talk again.

Let me ask you something? Homicide, I see you standing there with your Ironman Championship, I see you standing there all pride and everything but why is your buddies out here? Do they have any business being out here or are they just for show? I know the very reason they are out here and it's because you couldn't face up to Perry by yourself and I know what your going to say, your going to ask me the exact same question aren't you? I am out here for a different reason though, to let Perry get focused and not worry about giving away his gameplan, I am not here to try and put the fear in people, I'm guessing your not afraid of the sweet little old She Devil are you? I know that Hernandez and Konnan are only out here for back up aren't they. You see, I know what your game is but what does that really prove? It proves to me that you are scarred. It proves to me that you are a coward not wanting to fight your fights alone. Why do you think you don't see Al Snow out here with Perry? I know that it wouldn't prove anything to anyone if Al Snow helped Perry out to win, it doesn't prove anything and I want Perry to prove he deserves that title. I want him to prove that he is all that and I will be in his corner, getting ready to hold him up after 60 gruelling minutes, which I know he can last for whilst holding up the Ironman championship but don't worry Homicide, i'll be sure to wear a skirt or something so you can have a good peak whilst you look up at that very image.

Terri has a sly smile on her face, putting up the She Devil signs as Perry still is gripping Moppy to his side. Terri then suddenly puts the sign down, ignoring the other 3 in the ring as the smile gets wiped from her face.

Now back onto the man with no balls, Dolph Ziggler, I know you are back there somewhere, maybe doing your hair, maybe introducing yourself to some people that will forget your name the second you stop talking, maybe your back there trying to show off and getting pied in the face, it doesn't bother me where you are but one place you don't want to be anytime soon is anywhere near me. Your match with Perry on Anarchy, I had nothing to do with it, I didn't want to get physical and I was just making my way out the ring to support my man but you decided that I shouldn't do that didn't you? You decided to push me off that apron, I could have been severely injured and sent to hospital but I just received a little sprain, luckily enough for you. I'll take the focus off what you did to me for a bit Dolph but do you really think you deserve this shot at Summerslam? You get the week off which means you automatically get into the finals, please explain that to me? Are you giving pleasures to the General Manager, it doesn't matter either way and then you need to bring a chair into the ring and use it against Per Per, are you serious? I am struggling to see how you even deserve to be wrestling at Summerslam little own in a championship match with my man. I have a lot of time for Mick Foley, he is a true legend but even I think he has been hit in the head too many times if he thinks a Triple Threat Ironman Match was the way to go. You deserve to be punished for your actions Dolph and trust me, If Mick hadn't interrupted to make this match, my man Al Snow would have got some revenge for me. It doesn't matter to me now though because now, it will just be Per Per getting my revenge on you. Get ready Dolph, my man has already made 2 other grown men cry and tap out and at Summerslam you will be no different.

The fans cheer massively for Terri as she seems to not be backing down from all the guys. Terri winks at Perry who turns his head and winks at Moppy. Terri seems to want to sign off now.

I can stand here and talk about Homicide and Dolph Ziggler all day but why give them the spotlight? My man Perry Saturn is undefeated in UWF, he has made men tap out and he was on the verge of making Dolph his bitch as well. He knows how to win a match, and he sure as hell knows how to win plenty of falls so my prediction for Summerslam is for my man, Perry Saturn to pin both men, Perry Saturn to make both men submit and make both men look like little boys whilst not being beaten himself. He will keep a clean sheet and rule supreme all because the All mighty She Devil has ......

Terri is just about to finish her sentence as she suddenly gets interrupted by a familiar sound. She lowers the mic down, looking upset as she turns and looks at the culprit responsibly for interrupting her.

Status
Not open for further replies.