UWF 2013 Summerslam Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
[video=youtube;Tida-hyDxXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tida-hyDxXE[/video]

"Warrior" by Disturbed begins to play as Eddie Guerrero walks out onto the stage where the crowd greets him with unanimous booing that they emit with passionate intensity. Eddie pays no mind to their disdain as he makes his way down the ramp, his eyes fixated on the ring.

images

After arriving at the end of the ramp, Eddie heads up the steel steps and makes his way along the apron, stepping through the ropes and entering the ring. Eddie looks out at the crowd as he raises the microphone he's holding up to his mouth.

0.jpg

Eddie Guerrero: Ordinarily it's customary for the defending champion to speak his peace before the challenger, or challengers as is the case in this match, but I'm going to break that tradition. The other three contenders seem to be extending that courtesy with their silence, which tells me right away that they know nothing of the art of war, and if they do, they don't know how to apply that knowledge. Why would you let your opponent make the first move, especially when they have something you want? You must not want it that badly, any of you, your absences confirm that I have the most unsatiated appetite of the four of us contenders, and trust me when I tell you I'm going to eat like a king.

But not only do I not grant him leverage because I know how to fight a war, I deny him and the rest of these vatos the first word because I don't have the patience to wait, especially now that my blood is boiling from the rage I'm feeling. Friday night on Smackdown, an attempt was made at my life in the same way it was made eight years ago when Vince McMahon tried to blacklist me from the industry by telling the entire world I was dead.

By leaving me off the card, Zack Ryder was trying to murder the momentum I've got going for me. He was trying to take the opportunities I came here to earn and make sure I was never able to earn them or even attempt to earn them by trying to keep me in the shadows, withholding me from the sight of the public eye until they all forgot about me. Well guess what, holmes? It's just like I told you on Smackdown, your attempts to hold me down and/or get rid of me like Vince McMahon, Ric Flair, and Desmond Wolfe will fail, and I was right, wasn't I?

It didn't take long for your plan to backfire and explode in your face, because I'm still here living and breathing ese', my heart is still beating and my veins are still pumping blood to it, proud Latin blood ! But my diligence isn't something to get behind and cheer for, vato, because I'm not doing it for any of the people watching, I'm no hero. I do this for self-satisfaction and self-glory, I do it for the sheer enjoyment of spiting every authority figure that's ever tried to prevent my success, and I do it to make all of you come face-to-face with reality before it comes to pass: if a mindless alcoholic can win the UWF Championship and hold it longer than anyone before him or since, imagine how long someone like me can hold it!

Someone who knows how to utilize fighting words in the most effective way possible and then fight the ensuing battle like the warrior I am! Someone that said goodbye to the alcohol that that redneck and so many of you love to drink as well as the prescription medication you love to ingest and marijuana and tobacco you love to smoke! I quit all of it cold turkey but I'm still an addict. I crave conflict like this, and I love the adrenaline rush it gives me, holmes!

Verbally and physically assaulting people and then getting to experience the tortured expressions of pain and anguish on their faces, on ALL of your faces, that is my one vice. But it's not a deterrent, it enhances every part of me that's pivotal to performing in this field, because I'm in control of it.

Like a brilliant composer or artist that the world deems mad, I have my vision for a masterpiece and it unfolds more and more each week I appear on Smackdown and appear in other capacities. I have the tools in my hand, tools that serve multiple purposes in that they create as they destroy, creating my vision while destroying all of you. Let my UCW legacy only serve to inform all of you of my potential, because when my tenure in UWF comes to a close, the things I have accomplished here will eclipse that time of my life and you won't remember it, WCW, ECW, or WWE.

You will only remember Summerslam 2013 and the Championship Scramble match and the things that followed each week on Smackdown and each month on pay-per-view as a result of my conquest. You will remember watching as former champions and men that have other accolades to boast burned alive before your very eyes because of Latino Heat, and you will remember how, no matter how many fire alarms went off, it couldn't summon enough help for them and how, no matter how many sprinklers were set off, they couldn't produce enough water to douse the flame.

Your fire extinguishers and men in uniform will be as useless as your combined wrestling abilities. I am a warrior scorned, and as such, I am practically untouchable during all aspects of this match-up from the playing of the mind games to the physical competition that is the match itself. Go ahead and raise my hand now holmes, your new champion is here.

Eddie stretches his arms out to both sides as a sadistic smile appears on his face. He then closes his eyes and tilts his head back as the smile widens, Eddie expressing that he isn't bothered by the boos he's being showered with and instead enjoys them. He does this as he awaits one of the other contenders or the champion himself.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: UWF Summerslam Championship Scramble

[video=youtube;dDFQbQkw6gI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDFQbQkw6gI[/video]

The crowd noise having died down slightly with the wait, but the music hitting the p.a immediately brings about boos from one side of the arena to the other. The sounds of New World Symphony never having gotten this kind of reaction before, as the target of this hatred walks through the curtain with a microphone in hand and his follower beside him as usual. Sandow raises the microphone up to his lips, holding it as if it were a wine glass as he smiles down the ramp towards Eddie.

SD_671_Photo_037-1.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Thank you Eduardo Guerrero, for coming out here early and showing to the world that the disease of incompetence does not discriminate, as it has spread across the world to every nation. For it seems you believe hurrying down to the ring with a microphone, and calling "first" like a middle school miscreant seeing a video and under a box that says comment he decides not to comment but to proclaim first. That this somehow means you want and deserve a championship more than anyone else, Well my misinformed "amigo" some of us have prior engagements, some of us are attempting to do things for other people and not simply for ones self, I do apologize if you consider us late we are busy saving a world at the moment. So allow me to introduce myself, My name is Damien Sandow and my first disciple stands by my side, not behind me and not below me, but by my side and his name is Michael Knox. But of course, you already know who I am don't you Eduardo?

Sandow stops at ringside, deciding to stay there as he speaks.

For you and I have faced once before here on Smackdown, and that night I bested you without incident to teach these people a lesson in humility. Now remind me, what occurred after that bout? why yes, You were let go from your contract thanks to the severity of your loss. I'm actually quite mirthful to have you out here, so that I may apologize for said transgression as I did not mean to eradicate you from Smackdown for any personal reason, I did so only for their benefit for their soft malleable minds cannot be exposed to someone like yourself. You proudly boasted being a man who beguiled, swindled, and embezzled. You came out riding a low rider, which came about after a law was made for the safety and well being of the people and ignoramuses such as yourself only thought of what they wanted to see, and created a way to bypass the written law with hydraulics so that they could change the ride height however they saw fit. You are a former alcoholic, you have picked many a fight with people for simply using a move you have or even for besting you to often. You Eduardo are a terrible example to these people, and as such you must be eradicated, quarantined off so that the disease you have doesn't spread further. You consider yourself Latin heat, but all I see you as is a grease fire, one others may throw water on or try every other sort to put you out and yet you remain there. For it takes one with the knowledge of what to do in that situation, to finally extinguish that stubborn flame, which is something I shall accomplish at Summerslam.

Sandow motions to Knox, and Mike immediately goes to the ring steps and climbs up as Sandow follows. Knox climbs into the ring as Sandow remains on the ring apron.

That is of course unless you decide to join my word, for no matter how lost a soul may be, I am always willing to find it for them. Accept Damien Sandow as your savior, and I shall hand you the intellect and spirit to learn that you've, just as they've, been yearning for. While you may speak Spanish currently, I shall teach you what I know of Latin and perhaps then you shall finally be able to legitimately refer to yourself as Latin Heat.

Sandow turns towards the stage

Furthermore, that is an offer I extend to the other participants in this bout, for while you may all be a cavalcade of cretins, with my guiding hand and shining enlightenment. You may all become disciples of my word, and assist in spreading my salvation onwards throughout Europe, throughout the Hispanic Nations, throughout the church, and throughout...the wilderness if you will. Accept me as your savior, and while you may not gain a championship belt, you shall gain the knowledge that it is simply a material possession you do not require. One that can only be in the possession of a selfless, humble, and grand man such as myself so that I may use it to guide your way into our new era of enlightenment that we are to embark on.

the crowd boos loudly as Sandow looks around with a look of disgust.

Please remain silent when you're savior is speaking, thank you.

The audience only boo louder, as Sandow shakes his head in disappointment before he continues on.

But let us not equivocate any longer, for whether you all decide to accept me as your savior willingly or not makes no difference towards the outcome of this bout. As Whether you join my word, or choose to keep drowning in the sea of inequity and incompetence, I shall become the UWF Champion. it is a championship I never rightfully lost, and it is a championship I never rightfully received a rematch for. So as the uncrowned UWF Champion I am here simply to remind you all not to make any plans with said title. As you know, even the best laid plans of mice and men often go awry, and while you all may be great in the eyes of certain people you are all mere mice at the feet of something much greater than a man. I've ended a past reign of the Animal who holds my championship, and I shall do it once more and not by overpowering him, but by outsmarting him and all of you. You shall all learn a lesson at Summerslam, one that no matter how great the adversity that faces you is, it shall always fall in the wake of an enlightened mind. For I am the greater good, I am your savior, and once Summerslam has ended I shall become your Official UWF Champion. I do this, not for my own personal gain, I do this not to garner some false sense of entitlement from the people, I do this so that You all can recognize me as the greater man and one by one begin to follow in my footsteps. I do this, for the betterment, the well-being, and The Common good, of each and every one of you. You're Wel-

Before Sandow finishes, he is cut off, turning towards the stage with a look of disgust as Mike Knox turns around angry.

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Summerslam 2013 Official Card*

UWF Raw, Anarchy, and Smackdown Presents: The Second Annual Summerslam!

Credit: Grimlock

summerslamcopy_zps7e08bcd8.png

Credit: Dod

On August 25th the Second Annual Summerslam gets underway as all three brands continue to go strong! Tonight all titles will be on the line, as the UWF roster hits the beach as the show will be from Tampa Florida.

Theme Song:

[video=youtube;Rg2BvmFKCvc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg2BvmFKCvc[/video]

The Enemy- Godsmack

Official Card:

World Heavyweight Championship:
Triple Threat Match

SMvDBvJC_zps00994662.jpg

Shawn Michaels v. John Cena v. Daniel Bryan

UWF Championship
6-Man Scramble Match

CS_zps3e7f7b41.jpg

Batista(c) vs. Eddie Guerrero vs. Antonio Cesaro vs. Reverend D'Von vs. Damien Sandow vs. John Morrison

International Championship
FvTR_zps19695077.jpg

Fandango(c) vs. The Rock

2 Falls To A Finish
1st Fall:
UWF Television Championship
2nd Fall: MITB Briefcase

AAvRVD_zpsdaa508c8.jpg

Austin Aries(c) vs. Rob Van Dam

Extreme Championship
Last Man Standing

UvS_zps488b4543.jpg

Umaga(c) vs. Sting

UWF European Championship:
JCvRT_zps69bbee7a.jpg

John Cena v. R-Truth

UWF Internet Championship
Triple Threat Match

DMvCJvTheBK_zps9d7a8875.jpg

Drew McIntyre(c) vs. THE Brian Kendrick vs. Chris Jericho

UWF Tag Team Championship:
TTTTM_zpsa933aeec.jpg

Edge and Cena v. Dibiase and Barrett v. Swagger and Wyatt

Grudge Match:
AmbroseRhodes_zps82005cef.jpg

Dean Ambrose vs. Cody Rhodes

Extreme Rules Hell in a Cell
Loser surrenders rematch

CPvR_zps0e48b665.jpg

CM Punk vs. Rhino

Street Fight
CDvMVP_zps32ef111f.jpg

Christopher Daniels vs. MVP

Last edited by a moderator:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Summerslam 2013 Official Card*

Heh... sweet poster. Yeah... the manager above all managers... the woman above all women... the best... TRISH STRATUS! heh... sweeeet.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: UWF Summerslam Championship Scramble

Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap.

Galatians 6:7

[video=youtube;XdVMkIVtr9U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdVMkIVtr9U\[/video]

The crowd was booing at the entrance as soon as the bible verse was shown on the screen and "Afterlife" by Avenged Sevenfold plays though the PA Systems. Reverend D'Von strides out from the back alone without Mark Henry or Jazz as he makes his way to the ring. Sandow doesn't appear to take him as a threat as Reverend D'Von doesn't lose his eye contact from the two men already in the ring. Reverend D'Von enters the ring and his holding his mic up as the music stops playing, Reverend D'Von bringing attention to himself by raising his bible up and pointing it to the crowd, moving it in a cross motion as he appears the bless the crowd.

ReverendDVON.png

Reverend D'Von: Oh my Lord, when you came down upon me and spoke to me about walking among the self-righteous and claiming the throne of UWF Champion as my own without much of a hassle, you were not joking around. When I won the opportunity to pursue my personal dream to aquire the UWF Championship and become a shepherd among the sheep, I have to admit that I was a tad worried when I quickly came to realization that I was to go against the odds and compete with four of Smackdown's finest. Well my brothers, let me tell you when I heard you two tell your little wicked tales of sorrow and woe I was less than astounded on what I heard. And judging from what I have listened to from MVP and David Batista from the past several weeks, I am convinced that I have absolutely no real challenge for this particular match-up.

The crowd is not pleased to hear that as Reverend D'Von holds his hands out to silence the crowd, not really working too well as the crowd is still booing loudly.

Oh yes my brothers, you can tell me I'm wrong and that I'm a lunatic, or a hypocrite, but you have to open your greedy eyes and see the truth for what it really is. The truth is that nobody deserves to wear that belt around their waist, because in reality we are all sinners who will one day be damned to the bottom depths of hell when the time comes...well of course everyone except for ME! I used to ride among the self-righteous with all of the sinners walking among this wicked planet, but I took one look at me and I confessed to the Lord for all of my sins, now I am a new man of faith with new morales being brought to my attention; one of them being a man worthy of becoming a leader of man. And the only way I can see myself properly doing that is becoming the UWF Championship away from my old protege Batista.

A mixed reaction can be heard for that but Reverend D'Von continues on without giving off much thought.

Eddie Guerrero believes that this is about war, while Damien Sandow believes that this whole bout is to determine who is more intelligent. Meanwhile I'm sure that Batista believes that this is about proving to his 'fans' that he is the best thing on the planet while us 'losers' strive to dwell in his world. Me? Well I am a different kind of man completely. I will first admit that I am not a man of prosperity, but I am a man of fortitude. I have taught the ways of the Lord to my disciples, Jazz and Mark Henry, and once I become the champion of UWF, there will be no such beast that can stop me from completing God's work. And if you think that you can stand in front of me and tell me that I am wrong for what I believe in, then you will get caught in the fiery depths of hell and I will stand on the surface of the earth and look down at you... and laugh. Oh my brother will I ever laugh.

More boos are being fired at from the crowd as Reverend D'Von chuckles to himself now. He opens the bible to a bookmarked page and appears to be reading it.

According to the gospel of John; 'So Jesus said to the Twelve, “Do you want to go away as well?â€￾ Simon Peter answered him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life, and we have believed, and have come to know, that you are the Holy One of God.â€￾ Jesus answered them, “Did I not choose you, the Twelve? And yet one of you is a devil.'. Now if any of you is even remotely intelligent, you will be able to elaborate on what that meant. No? Well it means that one of Jesus' disciples was the man who ultimately betrayed him and lead him to his death. Now I can assume that you two heretics is not understanding where I am getting that, so allow me to explain to you. You see, there is one being that will follow you throughout your journey to accomplish a certain goal, but once you complete that journey, then that one being will turn their back away from you and will leave you out in the open for you to die. Now pray tell who is that traitorous being that abandons a UWF Superstar.... why it is none other than our own UWF fans!

Reverend D'Von nods his heads in approval as the crowd is pissed beyond recognition. Reverend D'Von tries to silence the crowd with a hand gesture but it doesn't appear to be working. After a little bit the crowd has seemed to calm down and Reverend D'Von continues.

I don't expect any of you self-righteous bastards to believe me, but you can NOT deny the truth! Sure the fans may be supporting you throughout merchandise sales and autograph signings, but once you become the champion among men in the UWF, then that is the exact moment when the UWF crowd will turn your back against you, and that is when your career is officially over. I mean let us face the facts ladies and gentleman, how many members of the UWF roster has won the World title, yet a month later they decide to hang up their boots and go on hiatus? It happens a lot because you damn people get bored of the same champion and demand constant entertainment! Well I for one will not stand for this blasphemy! Once I become the UWF Champion, I will need no support from the UWF fans... just the Lord himself.

Reverend D'Von lowers his mic and starts to laugh harder now, believing in his own hype but gets interrupted as...

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
UWF SummerSlam World Heavyweight Championship: Bryan vs. Cena vs. Michaels(c)

YES! YES! YES!

[video=youtube;7g10Wvt73ok]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g10Wvt73ok[/video]

The crowd erupts into a chorus of "YES" 's as Daniel Bryan emerges from the back. "What You Deserve" by The Exies plays over the PA as Daniel makes his way to the ring. He's in a typical foul mood but manages to still lead the chorus. He hops down the ring with his index fingers pointed upward, screaming "YES!" right along with the people.

1004002_10151454512801571_1366698851_n.jpg

He gets to the ring and jumps onto the apron. He then scales the turnbuckle and screams out "YES!" once more before climbing down and into the ring. He is then handed a microphone and he walks around the ring waiting for the audience to allow him a chance to speak. After a few moments, the audience dies down so Bryan can address his opponents.

7-1-2013+8-04-29+PM.jpg

OOC: Ignore the ladder

Daniel Bryan: All or nothing. Those are my two options. Those are the options I was given heading into this match. Win the big one, Daniel, or be knocked down the totem pole. Go back to the bottom of the food chain. Almost to where I belong some would say. I know that the McMahons certainly seem to think so. It's either I win or I get nothing. To a normal person, this would be a death sentence. There's no way an ordinary man can handle so much pressure. A normal person would crack but take a look at me. I'm anything but normal. In fact, its my abnormality that this very company fears which is why I find myself in this kind of predicament. But look at me. I'm not normal. The fact that they held this stipulation over my head only shows their desperation, not mine. You see, I'm already World Heavyweight Champion. I made the World Heavyweight Champion Dean Ambrose tap out when the lights went out. The person holding the title as we speak is nothing more than a placeholder.

The crowd "ooooh!" 's as Bryan brings up the current World Heavyweight Champion.

Daniel Bryan: Shawn Michaels, you know damn good and well that the title you have around your waist doesn't belong to you. You strolled into our Tag Team Title match, cost Dean and I the belts and you magically get a World Heavyweight Championship match. Not only that, but conveniently, the shenanigans at ringside end up winning you a World Title. Now, I'm not wondering if you had anything to do with it. No, you see, I know damn good and well that you did. Deny it all you want but it won't matter. Whether you did or you didn't, it doesn't matter because you have my property. That World Heavyweight Championship is mine and you know it. You stole yourself a championship and there isn't any kind of sugar-coating you can do or any kind of dancing you do around the subject, the fact remains that you didn't win that championship like a champion, therefore you do not deserve to be World Heavyweight Champion. The best man in that match was me and, Tonight, I will be the best man once again.

Bryan pauses as he just remembers another aspect of this match. He raises his finger in exclamation.

Daniel Bryan: But, that's not all. You see, I not only get my hands on the man who stole one championship from me but I get my hands on two. John Cena, Mr. Sports Entertainment himself. The day has come, John. You knew since the day you were handed my European Championship, You knew since the day Shawn Michaels gave you my Tag Team Title. John, you knew we would meet again but you don't know what you're in for. You earned this opportunity at Lockdown, congratulations, but one thing is a fact is that you are definitely not going to be stealing another championship from me. I have come too far and worked too damn hard for some no-talent piece of waste like you to swoop in and steal my thunder. John, you're nothing to me. You liken yourself to Superman but really, when it comes right down to it, your nothing. You're "the machine" 's champion. You're the guy that Vince and Stephanie would love to see walk out of this ring as the World Heavyweight Champion but that's exactly the reason why you can't. And that's the reason why you won't. It's not about you. It's not about the McMahons. It's about the people and it's about what they want and what they want is Daniel Bryan to win the World Heavyweight Championship.

The crowd pops at the idea as the begin screaming "YES!" once more. Bryan then wraps up his speech.

Daniel Bryan: John Cena, Shawn Michaels, if there were ever two guys who were polar opposites but yet so much alike it would be you two. You see, you two are who "THEY" like to get behind. You two are the safe bets. You two are also the past. Wrestling is not about "The Showstopper" anymore. John, people have wised up. People CAN see you. You two, on any other night, might just very well get the job done. But, that's how it's supposed to work around here. The McMahons book their little "bread and butter" and you two make them money. You two can make them money, go right ahead and be my guest but I'll be too busy leading a revolution and that revolution comes to a head in the main event when one of you is down in the center of this ring, tapping out in agony. Neither of you know the desire that I have for that World Heavyweight Championship. I have scraped and clawed my way to the top. I've come so close so many times and now this is it, do or die, and I don't plan on dying in the ring with John Cena and Shawn Michaels. I'm going into that match with one mindset and that is that I'm already World Heavyweight Champion and, when that bell rings and the dust settles, I'll be bringing that championship where it belongs, around my waist where it deserves to be.

Daniel lowers his microphone just as......

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: UWF SummerSlam World Heavyweight Championship: Bryan vs. Cena vs. Michaels(c)

[video=youtube;7dqcpNEp0EM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dqcpNEp0EM[/video]

The crowd erupts as HBK comes out from the back. HBK comes out flashing off his NEW World Title as he basks in his glory of being the World Champion. Before HBK heads to the ring he stops and poses by the entrance way as his pyro goes off

HBK gets to his feet and heads for the ring while clapping hands with the fans in the front row. As HBK heads inside the ring, he walks right past Daniel Bryan holding the World Title close to him and heads over to the corner where he climbs the middle turnbuckle and holds the title in the air as the crowd cheers him on. HBK gets off the turnbuckle and is handed a microphone

HBK: You see that's where we are on opposite terms out here. I saw an opportunity and I acted on it. You cannot say that you would have not pinned, Dean Ambrose had you saw he was down for the count. I did and I am once again the World Heavyweight Champion. I told you that on Raw, I would walk out the new World Champion and I did just that. Now who's acting like the hypocrite out here. I don't know what is going on with, Cody Rhodes and Ambrose, but I knew that, that was my opportunity to strike and I did. Whether you or any of these people disagree is your call, but I knew that it was opportunity and I walked out with the title. Sure, would I had preferred winning with sweet chin music? Absolutely. But I didn't and I still walked out with the title. I told you and Ambrose you guys would have gone down as the first to lose the World Title to, Shawn Michaels when he didn't even use sweet chin music to win the match. I told you guys that and it just worked out that way. I'm not sorry for how I won because I know for a fact you and John Cena would have done the same exact thing!

HBK lowers his microphone as Daniel Bryan stares him down

HBK: I told you that this about me now. I said that no matter what the odds were, no matter what obstacle was, the Heart Break Kid, The Show Stoppa is back!! And I proved that a mere few days ago! I am ready to cement my legacy as being the greatest of all time. I defeated, The Rock this year and now once again I am the World Champion and this title is staying with yours truly for a long time. I know this is an unpopular move on my part. I hear it in the back in the locker rooms "Shawn won because Rhodes attacked Ambrose". I'm tired of hearing stuff like that and stuff like that from you because we all know that any one at any given opportunity would strike to win the title if they had the chance to. Remember, I am the one who applied the Sharp Shooter to Bret Hart and made him tap out in front of his hometown in Montreal to win the then WWF Title.

A mix reaction with mostly boos for that response by HBK

HBK: Like I said, I am not out here to please. I am out here to do my job and cement this legacy that I have built for many years now. The problem with you, Daniel Bryan is you're just jealous that you weren't the one who pinned, Ambrose to win the title. I'm not out here to make friends, Daniel. I trained you in my wrestling academy and you know my background. Yeah over the last several years I have been Mr. Nice Guy and taking the hard route to get where I want to and look where it got me, nowhere. It took me over two years to get an opportunity at the World Title and in my first opportunity, I won. At Summerslam, you're going to fall short once again, just like, John Cena is going to. I've overcome the odds on many levels even the likes of you will never overcome. I am who I am because of that. I overcame two young guns in this business on Raw and at Summerslam, I'm going to do the same overcoming the odds against a youngster in you and a man who's been a 10-time World Champion in, John Cena.

The crowd has a mix reaction towards HBK

HBK: I've been playing off a good guy image for a long time now because I don't want that reputation anymore of being that guy no one likes in the locker room. I had to work and crawl to get my image back in good graces. I know it seems I threw it away, but I just did something that each and everyone of you would of done. John Cena threw his reputation away when he chose sides with, Edge. Here's a man who relied on always being the good guy and never being the bad guy. Hustle Loyalty Respect is what, John Cena used to go by. Now he stands there like a coward with no spine while running his mouth over and over again for no reason. The once loved by all the little children out there is the kind of man that turned his back on each and every single of one you. His time is not now. Oh no no no, not as long as the Heart Break Kid is the World Champion. John, you and I have had a long history together. It escalates at Summerslam. Despite all the World Championships, you've never had the chance to hook-up with the Show Stoppa as the World Champion. You don't know what I am capable of when I am at the top of my game! This is the UWF where we make the dreams and dream matches come true. The past meets the present which meets the future. At the end of Summerslam I will walk out still the World Heavyweight Champion!

HBK lowers his microphone and gets cut off by John Cena

Blizzard

Reaction score
John Cena vs. R-Truth

[video=youtube;WL_uWGcSBo8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL_uWGcSBo8[/video]

What is this?! We haven’t heard this theme music in forever? The audience is divided; half cheering because of the nostalgia, other half booing because they know whose theme music this is. It all becomes clear as the European Champion; John Cena slowly makes his way out to the stage. Decked out in a Boston Celtics jersey, and a backwards cap, you’d think this was the early 2000’s again but no, it’s 2013, folks. Cena cockily makes his way down the entrance ramp, mean look on his face, ignoring the fans. Cena enters the ring area as he slides into the four sided circle, grabbing a microphone on the way. Cena scans the fans, shaking his head in disgust, as he begins to speak.

normal_vlc_2012-08-26_21-26-48-76.jpg

John Cena: Haters gon’ hate. But you know what? I’m not even mad. And do you know why? ‘Cos tonight there’s some history in the makin’! The Doctor of Thuganomics is BACK! Once again, the reaction is mixed, and John shakes his head in disgust at the reception from the audience. That was just pathetic, c’mon, this is an once in a lifetime opportunity for y’all! Never before, never again! And you gon’ respond like that? Whatever, man, that’s why Boston’s way better than this pathetic excuse of a city, aha!

John Cena nodded his head, as he took no pause, continuing to speak.

John Cena: Now, I didn’t come out here to insult y’all, because y’see, we’re close to Summerslam! It’s the biggest event of the entire summer, so it’s only fittin’ the biggest superstar in the company is involved in this extravaganza. Your dreams are comin’ true, folks, because not only will you see me challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship, but I will defend my Tag Team Championship, AND my European Championship! That’s three times for you dumbasses who can’t count. Three times you will see the best compete, and three times you will see the best walk out with some gold around his waist. Let’s stay on the subject of the European Championship, because truth be told, this has to be the easiest match for me come Summerslam. I’m defendin’ my now iconic championship against… R-Truth? I’m not gon’ lie, when I found he was my opponent, I busted out laughin’. How does anyone believe this fool can beat me?

John released a couple of chuckles to himself, clearly not taking his opponent serious. A couple of seconds pass, and he slowly takes off his cap, fully focused on his next speech.

John Cena: Wherever you are, Truth, listen up and listen good. I am easily the biggest superstar in this entire business. These people might not agree, but deep down inside, they know it’s the truth. I have competed against the biggest names in this business, and I have beaten the biggest names in this business. I have claimed countless titles and turned them into iconic championships. What makes you think you can last five minutes in the ring with me? What have you done to deserve this homie? Jack shit, that’s what! You defeated a nobody like Kofi Kingston, OK, but there’s a reason why he’s at the bottom of the card as the Hardcore Champion. You have NEVER been in the ring against someone like me, dawg. And come Summerslam, I’m gon’ prove to everyone you don’t have a god damn chance beatin’ the best and takin’ MY title!

The audience continues to rain down boo’s on John, who quickly interrupts the negative atmosphere by yelling.

John Cena: Yo! Shut the fuck up, I’m not done yet. I have somethin’ else to say and it goes a lil’ somethin’ like this…

John wobbles his shoulders for a moment and clears up his throat, before bringing the microphone up again and cutting a little rap.

John Cena: At Summerslam I got R-Truth man, I’m puttin’ him deep in the coffin.
I’mma whoop that ass so bad you’ll have no choice but to go soften.
Risin’ back from the ashes, like a phoenix full of aggression.
Homie, you better listen closely, ‘cos I have a worthy suggestion.
After I’m done with you, don’t bother showin’ up.
Nobody cares ‘bout a ghetto ass wash up.
Dude, I’m sick of you and yo’ crazy act.
I’mma check you in the asylum with all the other maniacs.
Talkin’ to invisible kids, thinkin’ that you’re scary?
Dude, I was more scared to see the Rock in the Tooth Fairy.
But it’s okay, you’re takin’ this serious, there are many who’d fear.
But not me, dawg, I’ll crack you open with a spear.
Makin’ you rest in pieces, leavin’ you for dead.
You may be used to it, but I'm makin’ you share the bed.
‘Cos you won't be alone, I’m puttin’ anyone who doubts me too.
After I beat yo’ ass by makin’ you S.T.F.U.
You’ll be tappin’, just like in prison there ain’t nowhere to run.
Just get yo’ ass out here, I’m gon’ have some fun.
I’m lookin’ at you in my head now, and the sight makes me sick.
And if none of you likes what I’m sayin’, then you can just suck my…

The audience responds with the obvious, and John has a smug smirk across his face, ending it off with his famous catchphrase.

WORD LIFE!

John lowers the microphone down by his side, awaiting for his opponent to make his entrance.

OOC: I've always wanted to play as rapper Cena at least once since going heel but never found the right time to do it. This seemed like a good time since my opponent is pretty much a rapper, lol. Best of luck to natlav!​

Reactions: 1 person

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Honestly I've never been more excited to see match cards for an event in my entire life. This thread alone will bring out so much excitement from me! :mark:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

I didn't wanna post right after RRS... but that theme song... is just awesome for this event. Gonna be freakin epic.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: John Cena vs. R-Truth

Beware, coming for you!
Its the remix!,
3 live kru,
still gettin rowdy,
oh ien say,
oh you didnt know?
we the 3LK!

[video=youtube;G5vakSLd7EQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5vakSLd7EQ[/video]

The crowd pops as the 3 Live Kru theme is being played as R-Truth enters on the stage and starts to freedance to his theme song, then strides down the ring alone without BG James or Rey Mystero coming down with him. R-Truth looks at Cena as he slides into the ring and poses for the crowd, then dances around the ring as he seems to be enjoying it. R-Truth then skilly turns around to Cena and glares at him. The music dies down as R-Truth wipes his mouth with his hand, then looks at Cena and smiles as he raises his mic up and begins to speak into it with much attitude.

ron-killings-20100617000620043.jpg

That was really neat Cena, I better find a seat real nice and cushy,
That shit right there was real tight, even better than your mom's pussy.
Of course I kid man, because I don't to like to hurt some whiney bitch's feelin's
But that doesn't mean though that after I'm done with you, you'll be watching the ceiling.
Yo homie I don't need no introduction cuz I'm representin' the 3 Live Kru.
One night we're just chillin', the other we're turnin' your face black and blue!
So don't go runnin' your mouth or you'll get knocked the fuck out Cena.
You'll be down cryin', and I'll be on my back laughin' like a hyena.
So I gotta ask, you playin' me when you say that you wanna fight?
There's no challenge right here Cena, I'm sure you'll lose even to Betty White!
I don't think you quite understand what's happening at Summerslam, young buck.
You're wrestlin' in THREE matches, you're gonna get fucked more than Donald Duck!
You come out here and you pretend to act all cool and gangsta?
You ain't even born in the ghetto, or fought for your life, bra.
And talk about self-confidence, what about when you fucked that broad who weighed fifty tonnes?
Riding fat chicks is like ridin' a mopad, they're great until your buddies see you ridin' one!

R-Truth lowers his mic as he does a little freedanc as Cena is not looking too thrilled, but R-Truth is loving this as he continues on.

Enough jokes Cena, it's time to get down to serious buisness like that European title.
Wrestling this match is going to be easier than watching your shitty dance and rap recital.
Man I think I'd rather view B-Drizzle and Lil' Rey cuddling with some sheep,
Then maybe you can stop being a homo with your tag team partner when you sleep.
Hey homie don't feel bad that you can't freestyle with Suntan Superman R-Truth,
Maybe you should take some middle school swag, like setting up your own kissing booth.
But don't feel bad if the hotties have stooped lining up to meet you after the shows,
They're probably just taking after your ex-wife, just ask her; even she blows!
Oh believe me homie, she is way more loyal than Dalmation or a Great Dane.
Once she comes into my room belive me, she becomes all wet and wild like a hurricane.
But don't worry dawg I know it's not cool to mess with another man's ex wife.
But I would be annoyed too every time you finished you cried out 'Word Life!'
Come at me bro if you feelin' all pissy and angry over losing this pathetic rap battle,
Maybe you should stick back to being a southerner farm boy, where you can continue fucking cattle.
I ain't sayin' that you're a shitty rapper Cena, I actually somewhat respect your wrestlin' requirements,
If I was planning on losing three matches at Summerslam, I too would be thinking about retirement.

R-Truth is all smiles now as he's looking to finsh this round.

It's ok if you're feeling uneasy about facing me in a couple of weeks.
But backing out of this battle rap will definitely make you look like a geek.
Now don't be getting angry at me and blowing things out of proportion.
Maybe we should start this match right now, so we can finally finish this abortion.

What's up!

OOC: Let's have fun with this one Blizzard, since you're basically TTing in like 3 other matches at Summerslam. lol

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF SummerSlam World Heavyweight Championship: Bryan vs. Cena vs. Michaels(c)

[video=youtube;I5ceMTj24SQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5ceMTj24SQ[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous boo’s. After the vocals kick in, Cena slowly makes his way out on the stage, soaking in the boos from the fans. Cena looks into the camera with a smirk, as he makes his way down the entrance ramp. The fans are doing anything and everything to show their hatred towards Cena. They’re booing him, they’re shouting insults at him, they’re even throwing trash at Cena, but it doesn’t faze him. Cena passes the entrance ramp and slides into the ring, before throwing up the ‘HLR’ taunt. The fans boo Cena, as he ignores it, before grabbing a microphone to speak.

vlcsnap-00108.png

John Cena: Well, well, well, isn’t this a pleasant surprise? Shawn Michaels is once again the World Heavyweight Champion! Stand up, make some noise, and cheer your hearts out for the Showstopper! The audience does as expected, cheering their hearts out for HBK, who simply looks out at John, not interested in his recent words. Cheer your hearts out for this man because that’ll be the last time he’ll hear it. Come Summerslam, I’m stopping YOUR show, jack.

The fans explode in boos, and John releases a couple of chuckles to himself, continuing.

John Cena: Sorry to burst your bubble, Shawn, but you couldn’t possibly believe you’d last as World Heavyweight Champion? You KNEW I’d get my shot at that bad boy eventually. It’s been far too long since I’ve held the power that champion holds. You see, for the dumbasses who don’t understand, the World Heavyweight Championship is a symbol of power. Whoever holds that belt around his waist is considered the most powerful man on this planet and I’m sorry to say, but Shawn? That is most definitely not you buddy boy. Oh no, you see… John Cena is the BEST and it’s long overdue for me to hold that title. Shawn, you can hold that belt all you want, but once Summerslam is over? You will say goodbye to your precious championship belt and John Cena, once again is welcomed back to… immortality.

John has a huge smirk across his face, outstretching his arms for a couple of seconds, soaking in the boos from the audience. John lowers his arms, continuing to speak towards the champion.

John Cena: C’mon, Shawn, you ain’t fooling nobody, son! Nobody’s calling you a champion. Nobody’s treating you like a champion. Everyone in the back is calling you a fluke for the cold hard fact that you STOLE that championship! The audience explodes in boos, and John nods his head, before continuing to speak. Yeah, BOO this man! You hear them, Shawn? These people don’t even think you’re a champion! So how can you call yourself a champion? How can you say you’re at the top of your game when you stole a victory? Huh? At least when I become World Heavyweight Champion, I did it the right way. I didn’t need a man to come in and give me the victory, but you know what? That’s all fine and dandy, Shawn, because you have until August 25th to prove to everyone you’re nothing more than a paper champion. Because come Summerslam? That’s the last time you’ll be champion. I WILL beat you Shawn Michaels and I WILL become World Heavyweight Champion once again.

The arrogance was simply shining off of the European Champion, as he turned his head, focusing on the other competitor in the match, Daniel Bryan.

John Cena: Now, while Shawn Michaels may have the attention of the best, don’t think I’ve forgotten about you, Daniel. The mere mention of Daniel’s name gives off a thunderous reaction from the crowd. John listened to the crowd, shook his head with a grin and began to speak. Daniel, Daniel, Daniel, congratulations, first off, for getting this far. You did what a lot of people thought you couldn’t, and that’s be in the main event, with the World Heavyweight Championship on the line, again. But the fact you’re here just makes me absolutely sick to my stomach. You lost, remember? When did we start rewarding losers, hmm? Especially someone like you! There’s a reason why the McMahon’s want ME at the top of this company, and there’s a reason why they want YOU at the bottom. You call me “their†champion, but since day one, I have BEEN this business, and I have FOUGHT for the position I’m in today, and that position you ask? Well, that’s simply being the best. Bryan is fuming in the ring, as everyone knows he’s been the best wrestler in the world since day one. John has a smug smirk on his face, ignoring Daniel’s anger. Daniel, you like to claim you’re the best wrestler in the world, no, no, no, that’s where you’re wrong, you’re looking at the best! You’re looking at the man who will crush your dreams, again by the way, and you’re looking at the man who is simply better than you and deep down inside, you know it too, whether you want to admit or not.

John nodded his head, taking a short pause to let the boos lower down, as he finishes off his speech for the time being.

John Cena: Now go ahead and keep telling these people what you THINK is going to happen at Summerslam, while I’ll keep telling them what I KNOW is going to happen…

With that, John returned back to his corner, awaiting for one of his opponents to speak up.​

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
UWF Summerslam Ambrose vs Rhodes

Cause Really I'm A Psycho

[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ehdkBucSc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The all familiar theme song of Dean Ambrose fills the arena and the crowd is cheering like crazy for their uncrowned World Heavyweight Champion. Dean Ambrose comes out shortly after looking very calm. He doesn't seem to pay any attention to the crowd and just walks straight down the ramp and to the ring.

He climbs onto the apron and takes the mic away from Justin Roberts and begins to speak.

Dean Ambrose
I knew it would come down to this. We've had far too similar paths for them to never cross. I'm not exactly sure just how crazy Cody is. He seems to be fighting it for some reason. His own father came and tried to change him but only he and I know that you can never change what you truly are. I honestly don't know why you fought it for so long in the first place Cody. This thing that lives inside us, you need to let it out every once in awhile. I know you've done that in the past but you've been doing it wrong. You've let whatever is inside of you come out when you're not in the ring. You attacked your own father for Christ's sake. I however am in control of myself. I only let him out whenever I need him in a match. But I can feel the seal breaking. Idiots like you keep getting in the way of what I want. You keep making me madder and madder and I'm starting to lose grip with reality!

Ambrose's breathing is getting heavier and heavier as he holds the palm of his hand to his head.

It's all going to come crashing down soon enough. Losing the Tag Team Championships was one thing, losing the World Heavyweight Championship is another. I now have three wrongs I must right but the first of them will give me the most pleasure. I finally get to fight the man who used to be the top guy of his brand. I say used to be because just like I've always said, I am UWF. The only reason you've ever won World Championships is because I wasn't around to take them from you. But no, Cody Rhodes had to be the center of attention. He had to start a little faction known as NWO. They only lasted as long as they did because I was busy on Smackdown. Something that Cody probably had something to do with. Cody is afraid of me. That's why he's done all this sneaking around for long. Cody is nothing more than a coward. Unfortunately, that makes him more dangerous. Ya' see, cowards are willing to do anything to get the win. They'll run away only to attack you later with extra force. And of course let's not forget how unpredictable he is. The thing is Cody, you're lookin' at the guy whose made a career outta it.

The crowd cheers and they are really behind Ambrose as he seems to be calming down a bit.

You don’t want to get on my bad side Cody. I know I’m getting this information to you a little late but you should have learned earlier. I’m not exactly known around the back as a friendly guy. I’m sure everyone our here and in the back has picked up on that by now. I’m a loner. Always have been and always will be and that’s how I like it. I don’t go off and make friends because I don’t need them. Every tag team I’ve been a part of has been done against my will. That’s right even things I don’t want to do, I succeed at them. There is really nothing I’m not capable of doing. I don’t need anything or anyone to take care of you.

Ambrose becomes even calmer than before. He begins to speak in a hushed tone, almost a whisper.

The only real friend I’ve ever had has been this demon locked away inside of me. He’s helped me get through tough times but he’s had enough and he wants out. He wants to take over this vessel known as Dean Ambrose. I guess it just goes to show you that there’s no such thing as friends when you can have power. And that’s what I am. Power. In it’s rawest form! You can’t stop it Cody. Nobody can! I am a destroyer through and through. I don’t just fight people. I run through them! We’ve met in a match before awhile ago but I was preoccupied with Wyatt to give you the attention you wanted. That’s what you wanted all along right Cody? My attention. Well you have it! But the big question on everyone’s mind now is…what are you gonna do with it!?

A crazed look is in Ambrose’s eye as he looks energized like he can barely contain himself.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: UWF Summerslam Ambrose vs Rhodes

Whoa Oh

[video=youtube;I-SG6kmNImo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-SG6kmNImo[/video]

Ambrose crazed eyes shift towards the stage, but the crazed look slowly turns to one of slight confusion as he hears that song that plays. Cody walks out on stage with a calm look on his face, similar to that of Dean Ambrose earlier, but instead of walking down the ramp he stays on stage look around. The hatred raining down unto him from every corner of the arena, Cody raises a microphone slowly, but his eyes are down not focusing on Ambrose as he speaks in a low monotone voice.

rer_zpsdae97854.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Why?...Why Dean Why?

Codys eyes slowly raise and sees Ambrose, which seems to snap him out of it, his demeanor changing as he seems to change completely.

Dean! how's it going buddy...what do you think of the new song? does it sound familiar? yeah I've been...studying a specific topic for a while, and when I found this old song back in the past I thought I'd borrow it from you I do hope you don't mind. Because the last thing I'd want to do, is get on Deans bad side ain't that right?

Cody starts to chuckle to himself, slowly building to a laugh as he doubles over laughing out in a crazed manner, he stands up straight holding his ribs as his laugh just grows more everyone starting to feel a little uncomfortable when suddenly he cracks his neck to this side his face turning serious immediately.

To answer your question Dean-o, I haven't been fighting anything...no you see you might have this demon locked away inside of you, but inside of me you'll find I'm a little more complex than that. Because inside of me are a lot of different Cody Rhodes' running around, and a lot of them don't like me when I come out...in fact all of them hate Me. They all have different views of the world, they all have different goals, some of them just want to help the world look the best it can by giving them tips, while others want to see that same world slowly be engulfed in a fire he started, hell one of them just wants to make his dear old daddy proud. It's so confusing inside of this head that it's taken a lot of work to be able to come out freely like this. See Dean the Cody Rhodes you're listening to right now is the demon that was locked away, every so often I got to come out and play but I always watched what was going on...and a long long time ago I saw you. And you became my little...hobby, and do you know the best part? that no matter how different we all are, one of the few things we agree on is we all don't like Dean Ambrose.

Cody suddenly gets a wide smile, showing his pearly whites as he stands with a different swagger.

You've been getting all the attention for years now, You're Mr. UWF, you're the first UWF World Champion for Smackdown, Dean Ambrose has the Feud of the Year with Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose is the best World Champion around, Dean Ambrose Dean Ambrose Dean Ambrose...Well Dean...I was the first UWF World Champion, I'm the guy that beat everyone in front of him, I'm the guy who has been here longer than you, I am UWF...My Face is the face of UWF, not you're raggedy haired disgusting mug.

Rhodes heads shivers a little, and he quickly reaches back and grabs at his hood...pulling it over his head hiding his face.

I...I was cheated out of every opportunity I ever earned, I decided to fight back against Them...against all of them, I hid my face away so I could freely be the monster they turned me into...I hurt people, people who asked for it and people who were completely innocent. And during all taht I did it because of the injustice shown to me by the people in charge who took EVERYTHING...Everything away from me...and yet all the people I initially tried to help, they all hated me...they boo'd me they wanted me to be in the place They put me in, but you...You could attack anyone you wanted and they just liked you more, You went crazy and they just cheered harder...And that...isn't fair, that is injustice....and that is something I will be getting redemption for very very soon...

Cody slowly crouches down, grabbing his hood and flipping it off his head, raising the mic back up.

All my career here in UWF, all i've ever heard is Dean Ambrose, since I became the first UWF World Champion in one of my proudest moments in my life...I remember calling my dad up to tell him what I accomplished, when I heard the T.V advertising, not my match against CM Punk but the Debut of Dean Ambrose in UWF. When i was on Raw, all I heard were stories from Smackdowns Dean Ambrose, when I won the main event world title match at Wrestlemania...all anyone was talking about was Dean Ambrose coming to Raw... and all this time I've wanted to meet you in that ring so I can go toe to toe with you and see for myself where I measure up against such a great competitor, because from what I've heard you will be my greatest challenge...Why dean...

Rhodes shakes his head pausing for a moment before he gulps down and raises his microphone up.

We've all been looking forward to this for so long, and I'm the guy that's brought us all here, I made sure we backed out of the Handicap match with Edge and Christian, I made sure we had the lowest number of contact possible in our tag matches, but I'll wait till Raw to fully let you into your part in my world for the past year or so. But For right now...let me just say we've waited for over a year to do this, we've been through oh so much you and I Dean...and this entire time I've been waiting for the right opportunity to do this so do please give me a moment to savor it...

Cody takes a deep breath, a smile on his face as he takes in the moment looking down the ramp into the ring at Dean, letting it sink in for a moment.

Dean Ambrose, My name...is Cody Rhodes. I've been waiting oh so long to meet you.

Status
Not open for further replies.