UWF 2013 Summerslam Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF Summerslam Triple Threat Ironman Championship Match

Homicide%20Illegal%20Foreign%20Object.jpg

Homicide: Easy, easy, mamacita. Let me tell you something girl you asking me why in the hell am I out here with my boys? Listen here mamacita why in the blue hell are you out here? You must have more cahones then I would imagine. This right here girl is a warzone, not a place for a women like you to be apart of. Believe it or not people I do have a consience, and women they are precious to us. So really sweetheart I don't want to get you involved in this... in fact I am more worried about your weirdo friend with that mop over there. I mean really, and to answer your question my boys are out here because L.A.X we're a familia. That is what we are, and we are here to be taken seriously. We ain't a joke and that is the truth.

Homicide turns to Saturn and he begins to speak

Homicide: That mop over there it makes me sick to my stomach. I mean look at it, just looks like a mop Hernandez's cousin Jorge' uses every night. Hell I don't know what is your obsession with you and that thing. Kind of creepy as hell when I think abiout it, but none the less let me tell you Saturn. I understand you want to be taken seriously fool, but let me tell you something when it comes to L.A.X bro you're like at the bottom of the radar. We don't take you seriously carone, I mean your just a weird ass gringo too us fool.

I mean first of all your friend is a dude who likes fake head, and you claim your best friend is a mop. Let me ask chu something. How in the hell is that your best friend? I mean does the mop drive you places? Does the mop give you a dollar for the soda machine? No all it is for is cleaning, and let me tell you Saturn it will be worth cleaning up the mess that I cause at Summerslam, because you're not going to be happy from what you see what happens at Summerslam. Cause holmes let me tell you blood is hard to clean, and it would be a shame if your friend got a red hair dye just because of you holmes'.

Fans boo as Homicide goes, and he addresses Ziggler who is not here

Homicide: Yo Gringo Ziggler where you at holmes? Don't be scared man to come out whenever... or are you taking another vacation? Is this another hey let me miss this day event for you? Cause let me tell you holmes you think at Summerslam that your going to be showing off to anyone. Pshhhh son let me tell you something your carnival ass don't scare me. Your as a big of a joke as mop boy over there. You see I am tired of this competition between these weak minded fools. I want to face off against real competition, and come Summerslam soon all of you guys will realize L.A.X is no joke as I get rid of the two biggest jokes on the roster in sixty minutes of hell. Trust me fools this is a cakewalk for me... Brrrrrrappppppp Brrrrrrapppppp.

fans boo as Homicide awaits a response

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF Summerslam AJ Styles vs James Storm

[video=youtube;Gj5r0No0o7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj5r0No0o7g[/video]

Fans begin to give a mix reaction to AJ Styles goes and he heads to the middle of the ring. The fans begin to start chanting "TNA" as the fans are excited to see a classic battle between TNA legends. AJ goes and he heads to the middle of the ring. AJ goes on as he looks at James Storm Straight in the face as they do a stare down

545909_10151453022241026_1231879003_n.jpg

AJ goes and seperates as he grabs a microphone and he begins speaking

AJ Styles: I made this personal? Good James I glad I made this personal, because James at Summerslam I don't want you to have your mind set anywhere else, because all I want on your mind is me. I don't want your mind on Dixie, don't want your mind on anywhere else it is on me that you want. Take your anger out on me, shove your frustration out on me. I am the person you want to hate, because James not only do I want to be the person you want to hate. I want to you to want to be like me James... I want you to have a killer mindset coming into this match. I want you to personally try and beat me. Now James why do I want that you may be wondering. I want it to get myself ready.

AJ walks around this ring as he begins to speak as he begins to speaking

AJ Styles: All these people know it is almost time. It is almost time before "The One" here in the UWF gets what he deserves in the UWF, and that is the World Heavyweight Championship. James though you and I know the road to the world heavyweight title is not easy. No, No,No it is long it is tough and it is vigerous, and James if I didn't get you at your best I wouldn't feel ready facing you. No I would look at you as another opponent that I have dismantled a long the way. So that is why James now that I got you into that mode, the mode where you want to beat my ass till it can't go any longer it is time for me to unleash myself from this caccoon that I have been waiting in.

fans begin to wonder what AJ is talking about as James Storm looks on confused and AJ begins to talk

AJ Styles: You see James I went through a metaphorsis here in the UWF. I never thought that I could be who I once was once before. A man who is condered the guy in the ring, but now James I feel comfortable enough. I feel game enough to become once again who I was. The man formely known as "The One" AJ Styles is no more... No more James am I the man who calls himself "the One". No James I am going back to being "The Phenomenal One".

fans begin to cheer, but AJ gets a sick smile on his face as he begins to talk

AJ Styles: You people cheer like this is a good thing. You act like now all of a sudden I start calling myself the phenomenal one again that I am going to shave, and get out of this stinky leather jacket, and come out to get ready to fly again... No that phenomenal one was weak. James I know you don't give a damn who I come out as, but let me tell you this ain't TNA. This ain't the same company where you have known me for so many years. No this is UWF... this is a compant where I have become a whole new person. A person who finally gets what it takes to be the best in this company. So James at Summerslam just know you will see who "The Phenomenal One" is . You will realize how different this verson of phenomenal is compared to the old one, because this one hurts, and this one is serious, and this one is hungry. Hungry to be the best, and not only that hungry to beat the best. James your just another roadblock in my way to greatness, and that is just the truth. So at Summerslam hope your ready because your defeat at Summerslam will be simply....

fans boo as AJ Styles begins to speak

Phenomenal!

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: John Cena vs. R-Truth

r-truth-mic.jpg

R-Truth: Did I win, man?

Cena looks confused as R-Truth speaks again.

I said did I win the battle rap? I was expectin' the next thing to come outta yer dick-lovin' mouth to be a pretty decent counter rap, but you have to kill the moment and whine like a little bitch. I'm sorry man but if I had any shroud of respect for your pussy ass, it's gone now because I was expecting to be putting on a hell of a show for these deserving fans but what I'm gettin' is a poser who thinks he's a rapper! I mean what's this all about, one moment with me you're a rapper but magically while talking to someone like Shawn Michaels you're back to your boring old self? I call bogus man, trying to be someone that you're not is completely not cool in my books, and I and my crew might have to lay the Smackdown on your white ass in a moment!

Cheers can be heard from the crowd as R-Truth continues on.

Oh but it's true man, I mean you came out here in full confidence that you can outrap me in a rap battle, hell you even had the whole locker room pratically jumping on their feet when you started your rap but once I came down and put you in your place, I was shocked and dissappointed that you didn't try to fight back. You have no street cred Cena, you have no balls, and after Summerslam you will have no European Title around al all! And heck don't even try and think that you will still be Tag Team Champions after Summerslam because ya better damn well know The 3 Live Kru will be next in line for the UWF Tag Team titles. I said before I don't care if you have to beat a team to earn our shot or win a whole tournament but you better book it that we're coming for them Cena, and if you don't want to get embarrassed by me twice then I suggest that you drop that pretty little belt right now and walk away quickly.

R-Truth waits for Cena to do something but doesn't see anything happening so he continues on.

I respect the best Cena, I respect everything that everyone has done for this buisness to make it what it is today, however I don't respect people like you who acts like King Shit just because he's wrestlin' in three different title matches. Think about it John Cena, you're only as strong as your weakest link; and since the UWF's weakest link is you well we're in for a whole world trouble if you come a triple crowd champion or whatever at Summerslam. Now there is no way in hell that I'll lay down while you pin me one two three, and I'd rather quit the show than let you walk all over me. Now with that being said Mr. Cena I would cancel your other two title matches at Summerslam, but when I'm done beating your ass to the ground you won't have anything left in the tank to fight on for the big prize of the Red Brand: the World Heavyweight Championship! Oh and don't forget about teaming up with the mentally Blue guy known as Edge; cuz I'm sure that he'll be some real help for you I'm sure.

R-Truth smiles and rolls his eyes at the same time as he continues on.

Oh don't worry about me Cena, I mean after all I'm the man that lost to Kofi Kingston at Lockdown, I'm the man that lost his debut match against AJ Styles and I'm the man who's been considered an outside before my crew came by and lifted my spirits up! You wanna talk about buisness Cena, then maybe you should find another one because I'm sure that you wouldn't be able to bear being around the man who single handly foiled your plans for being the best in the buisness. No sir John after I claim the European title as my own I'm going with my crew and together the three of us will defeat the tag team champions and claim the only titles respected and fought on all three brands: The UWF Tag Team Championship! Now Cena if I want some, don't worry man because I'm going to get some! What's up!

R-Truth lowers the mic as he looks at Cena a final time before leaving the ring to head backstage.

OOC: Good luck at Summerslam Blizzard! Sorry we couldn't have made this potentially 3-3 but I'm pretty happy with what we got here.​

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Summerslam- Umaga(c) vs. Sting- Last Man Standing- Extreme Championship

Trish is fired up and is about to speak again but Umaga holds her back and she obliges and Umaga raises his mic to address Sting.

UWF Extreme Champion Umaga:

Let me tell you something there Stevie Wonder… are you so blind that you can’t see beyond that facepaint you have plastered all over you? Or is it that you are so self righteous, so self serving, so selfish that you don’t know or realize anything unless it directly involves you. Do you not understand that what Trish is saying is she is not going to take any shit from you? Do you not hear clearly that she isn’t going to listen to a single word you have to say against her? Are you so hard of hearing that you cannot hear that she is an accomplished wrestler and will do whatever she damn well pleases? Because let me try to make this clear for you Steve because you obviously are not hearing anything that we are saying but only looking to plan your next rebuttal. You… have NO RESPECT for anybody in this business but yourself. It doesn’t matter what anybody has accomplished anywhere… all that matters to you is what has Sting done. What did Sting do. What is Sting going to do. What has Sting accomplished. What is going on in the world of Sting. And anything that anybody else outside of Sting’s world has accomplished nothing and is only in it for the money. Only in it for the fame. While you claim to be the only man… the ONLY MAN that is in this for the fans? You need a gallon of tic tacs cause that is the smelliest load of shit I’ve heard in my entire life.

The crowd lets out a collective “OOOOHHHH” as Umaga continues.

Let me tell you what this is about. This is all about respect which is something you do not have for anybody not named Steve Borden. Not named Sting. That woman right there can do anything in our match because it is Last Man Standing. There are no rules other than make sure the opponent cannot answer the ten count and considering all the crap that you’ve said about her… and now you expect her to just sit idly by and just let all of that go over her head? Are you insane? Have you no class? Have you no decency? I mean you are supposed to bet he good guy here. You’re supposed to be the “face” here but yet you… you are just… dirty Sting. You are nothing but some old man holding on to whatever glory he believes he has left. Whatever meaning he believes he has left in him but let me tell you something Stinger… you mean NOTHING to this business. You mean NOTHING to Anarchy. If you were to walk off to Smackdown, Raw, or retire… I can guarantee you that Anarchy is not going to miss a single beat, Anarchy isn’t going to show a Sting memorial. Anarchy isn’t going to have some sort of Sting dedication show. Instead it will continue on as if you never existed because all you are is some forgotten has been thinking that you are still thirty years old thinking that you can fight it out with the most ruthless and vicious animal in the UWF.

You are looking in the eyes of a man that has looked death in the face and is still alive and kicking. You are looking at a man that despite everything… everything that life threw at him… is still here. Still standing tall on his own two feet. A man that kicked your sorry ass and took this belt from you. Something you fail to mention everytime you open your mouth. You are quick to say that I don’t acknowledge my losses. I can admit my defeats. That’s why I am a two time Extreme Champion. But not once… not once have you admitted defeat… to me. Why is that Sting? Why is it that you look to point out every single fault in me… but you can’t even look inside yourself and see your own shortcomings. The only shortcomings I hear you talk about is the world title and how you haven’t had it. Yet you are so quick to say how I haven’t won it. How I lost, how I came up short, and then make up these lies about me making excuses for my losses.

And then on top of everything… on top of everything I can’t believe the big bad Sting… is telling me that I should back out of this match because of my heart? You are suggesting that I should back out? That I shouldn’t even compete? That I may not be able to physically compete in a match like this? I’m looking at you Sting and I can tell you right now… this man right here to you boy… you have no honor. No honor whatsoever. Because let me tell you something… I would rather go out swinging than be some little pussy that backs out. I would rather die inside of this ring fighting for what I know is right, for what I believe in… I would rather die fighting and showing my true Samoan pride… than be some pussy that backs out because I have some damn heart condition. Do you have any balls? Are you even as big and bad as you want to claim you are? Are you even worthy of being called an Icon? Or is that one of those self imposed named that you gave yourself? Something to flatter yourself. Something to make you feel more important? Because you know my title? Extreme Champion. I earned it… twice. I fought for it. I worked for it. I bled for it. And I am just that. The Extreme Champion. A man that is willing to put his body through anything and everything. No matter the cost, no matter the pain, no matter what I will put my body through whatever it takes.

And you want to talk predictable? Predictable? How I tasted that big boot from Hogan? You want to know what happened there? I honestly did not think that he could still lift his leg up that high. I was more laying there from shock that he could still do that than anything. It wasn’t getting beat up. It was just… wow… Hogan can still do that. But I can guarantee you that any time after that he wants to lift his leg up I’ll be sure to go right under that boot, catch his leg on my shoulder and drop down hoping to snap it in half…

Umaga paces around for a little bit and then returns back in Sting’s face.

Let me tell you right now… just because I haven’t been world champion doesn’t mean it won’t happen. I’m telling you now that it will happen. I haven’t had my moment yet doesn’t mean it won’t happen. Just because you weren’t world champion in your first year in WCW… did that make you a failure? Oh no. You eventually caught up and you eventually won it. But you want to point the finger at me like I’m a failure. Like I just don’t have what it takes to ever become world champion. Well I’m looking at you and based on the past… I’ma tell you that you just don’t have what it takes to beat me. You couldn’t before when it was one on one… and you won’t be able to this time. You don’t have the guts, you don’t have the honor to fight with everything that you have. You will be quick to say that something held you back. You would say that if you had some sort of ailment that you would lay down your pride and walk away.

Understand this Steve… I’m not here to impress you. I’m not here to make you laugh. I’m not here to try to hurt your feelings. This isn’t high school and I’m not some bully looking to call you names in every other sentence to try to make you cry and run home. I’m here to fight. I’m here to fight for what I believe in. I’m here to fight and prove that I am the absolute best in this business. I’m here to prove to the world that this monster here is more than just a vicious brawler. They are already seeing that I’m not as mindless as you all want to perceive me to be. Just because I choose not to speak except a sentence or two… I’m some simpleton not capable of making an articulate statement. Instead I’ve shown that each and every assumption that you all want to make against me can be easily overturned. It just shows nothing more than true predictability in the typical human and you are no different than any of them.

So come SummerSlam, take all of your assumptions, all of your lack of honor, lack of pride. Bring all of that to the plate and I’ll be sure to devour it. Because when all is said and done… it would be in your best interest to listen to your own words. Listen to what you said… and don’t be too proud to walk away… because if you do decide to show up at SummerSlam… I promise you… it will be the gravest regret you’ll make in your career. I’m tired of looking at you… we’ll see you at SummerSlam.

Umaga drops the mic at Sting’s feet as he and Trish begin to leave the ring.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Summerslam International Championship Fandango (c) vs The Rock

The Rock always quick on the mic raises it.

The Rock:

Wait a minute there Fangasm… you talk about making poses… and what is it exactly that you are doing down there? Or are you unaware of your own actions sometimes? The Rock is a little confused but not really. The Rock realizes that you aren’t all the way right upstairs in that head of yours and The Rock has made plans to fix that for you. Just like The Rock rearranged that nose The Rock will rearrange that head of yours and set you right. The Rock will make sure that by the time SummerSlam is over you will finally remember that you are nothing more than some jabroni named Johnny… Johnny… Johnny something. The last name isn’t important.

But what is important is someone like you deciding that it is okay to diss club music for your old man music? What is this some retirement home? Are we all walking around on our walkers and using canes to get around? Is it that we get out of breath after making one move on the floor? Is that why you are so uptight about the music? Well The Rock finally understands. You’re jealous. You are jealous of The Rock’s music and The Rock’s shirt. You talk about lack of class and twenty dollar shirts? Let The Rock ask you something… when was the last time you even showed up with a shirt on?

The Rock raises an eyebrow looking down at Fandango as the crowd is going wild.

The Rock:

But let The Rock cut down to the main point here jabroni. You are about to embark on your biggest challenge of your short pathetic life. Because you are about to step into the ring against the greatest. The absolute greatest. The man with the moves, with the looks, with everything that you’ll never have. You’re looking at the man that has done it all before you even knew what it all was. You’re about to face off against the man that is going to snatch that International title off of your orange… brown… yellow… red… whatever color you are waist.

Then The Rock is going to have that belt cleaned, dry cleaned, and then cleaned again before he brings it back out and introduces Anarchy to a real champion. The true champion. The champion that the people can be proud of. The man that is known as the jabroni beatin pie eatin trail blazin eye brow raisin… the man that can cock back his right hand and swing it so hard that it will send you flying down Know your Role boulevard… so hard that you’ll be hangin that right Jabroni Drive and then you’ll be checking your sweet tooty patooty candy ass into the Smackdown Hotel. The Rock doesn’t need catchphrases to beat your candy ass… disregard that … anyways… The Rock knows without a shadow of a doubt that your posing candy ass is going to soon be posing without that belt. And while your name is a catchphrase… The Rock is going to end this with the greatest catchphrase of all time…

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLALALALALALAOWWWWWWWWWW! WHAT THE ROCK! IS! COOKIN!

The Rock once again raises his eyebrow and raises his arm up in the air striking a pose as the fans chant his name.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

As Umaga and Trish turn to walk away, Sting grabs Umaga and turns him around so that they're facing each other again.

hqdefault.jpg

Sting: Now I'm not much for swearing, but you listen to me, you fat, sweaty, smelly, son of a bitch. If anyone needs a cleansing agent to rid their mouth of the excrement smell, it's the guy standing across from me. It's a good thing you kept Trish at bay this time, Eddie, because I think if I hear her utter another word, I'm going to have to check my morals at the door and hit a woman, that's how agitated I am at her, that's how agitated I am at the situation, and that's how agitated I am at you. Let me educate you on something, because it's obvious to me that not a single member of the Anoa'i family from the Reverend Elder to your daddy Samuelu taught you this. Respect isn't something that you get gifted to you for your birthday or Christmas or a just because occasion, it's not something you're going to find on the catering line next to the mashed potatoes and gravy and down a container from the potato salad that you can slop on your plate and take with you. Respect is something you earn in life, and especially in this industry we're both a part of. And you don't earn it because you graduated wrestling school, you don't earn it because you made your way through developmental, you don't earn it because you've won a certain amount of matches or a select group of championships, you earn it when you show it to other people, especially your elders.

You've had this pep talk before I'm sure, but men for me paved the way for men like you. The reason you have a job today is because of the hard work and dedication put forth by men like your father and your brothers, men like Bruno Sammartino and Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan, and men like me. Your family is well represented in this company and I'm sickened to no end witnessing that each and every one of them are ungrateful and disrespectful just like you are. Roman Reigns has no respect for this business and this industry, The Rock has no respect for this business and this industry, and you definitely don't respect this business and this industry. The more this conversation between you and I continues, the more hypocritical accusations you make at my expense, placing your sins on me as though I committed them. I behave now as I always have, Edward. Since the first day of my career, every person that I climbed into the ring with or traveled with or dined with or stayed in a hotel with, I had respect for...unless they gave me a reason not to with the first impression they gave or they gave me a reason to take that respect away from them.

When you came to UWF, I respected you, and I respected Trish Stratus. Why? Because you're from that prestigious family that I talked about and you talked about, because you have wrestling ability and talking ability, and because of the immense respect I have for the members of that family you come from. I don't want people to succeed? Then why did I agree to the many ridiculous things that I've agreed to participate in like teaming with RoboCop or that whole Shockmaster fiasco? Because it benefited me? Because I was going into business for myself? No, because those men were like you were when you came into this business and when you came into this company, they had an idea and a character and they were hungry to succeed and carve out a niche in this profession, all they needed was opportunity. I've helped numerous guys get opportunity over the years, some of them opportunity after opportunity after opportunity, and many of them didn't deserve it, and many of them failed or pissed it all away, but I still tried because I care.

What I'm getting at, Eddie, before I lose you somewhere in all of this, is I respect plenty of people that I interact with, I just don't respect you. I take personal digs at you and insult you and discredit and demean and disparage you with condescension and disregard because I don't respect you. And if it makes you angry, good. And if it hurts your feelings, I don't care, because you've earned every ounce of my disrespect, every ounce. You brought every word I've said while I've been out here on yourself, and every word that's going to follow, you brought that on yourself as well. And the merciless, merciless, merciless beating you're going to be on the receiving end of at Summerslam is something you earned and brought on yourself as well, I'll be sure to ask you to remember that when everyone's favorite man beast looks like a blood soaked teddy bear.

Here's the thing, Umaga, no I don't expect Trish to just stand idly by after all that I said to her. Before I spoke a word, I didn't expect her to stand idly by, even before this stipulation was set in place, back when this whole thing was just an idea in my mind and it was just a singles match, before I decided that wasn't good enough and I wanted you and I to pick each other apart, I didn't expect it. Why? Because you can't stand alone, you never have been able to and you never will be able to. She's your crutch, you depend on her, she's the key to your success. You depend on her, you depend on Edge, you depend on The Rock, and whenever you please, all of you get involved in each other's business and that's what I expect to happen, you to use every down and dirty trick in the book. But ya know what, I'll be right there in the mud playing dirty with you, and you know I will be because you just said it yourself, I'm dirty. I'm insane. I have no decency, no class, all of that is gone. I am the good guy in that I'm standing up to you to take this title away, Umaga, but that's it. Beyond that, I'm just as cold-blooded and relentless and as without remorse as you are, because that's what I have to be to win this match.

Open your eyes, man, you're projecting truths about yourself onto me because you don't know how to shoulder the burden of responsibility and handle that all of these things you're saying are about you. They are all realizations you've made about yourself that you just don't have the fortitude to stomach, I've told you this, I told you in this breath even, but you continue on down the same road you've been barreling down regardless. I am Anarchy, Umaga, I am the heart and soul of the brand, I am all the vital organs of the brand, I am every tear and drop of blood and ounce of perspiration, it is me and I am it. This is not ego stroking, this is not exaggeration, this is fact. Mick Foley knows it, Vince Russo knows it, Vince McMahon knows it, and every member of the roster knows it, or at least they should. Hiding from it or trying to mask it doesn't make it any less true, Umaga, if I hadn't taken the reigns from JBL when he stepped away, there'd be no Anarchy because NXT would've died the next day. Why? BECAUSE NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE THIRD BRAND! Kill it off, I've heard them say time and time again, and if I hadn't been there to keep it alive, it would've been killed off. Who would've stepped in if I hadn't, Umaga, you? Trish? Rock? Edge? No, no, no, and no, you don't care enough about this place for that.

If NXT had died or if I left tomorrow and Anarchy folded, you'd just go to Raw and get lost in the shuffle or go to Smackdown, the next brand to fold, and continue collecting your paychecks and beating your chest like the gorilla you are. It's about more than money and fame for me, Umaga, it always has been and always will be. I fight for this, my home, and give everything I have and more to preserve it because I care about these fans having an alternative product to the big two and I care about talent like Johnny Curtis and Homicide too much to see them get misused or lost in the shuffle regardless of what you say to the contrary. I'm more than just the guy that comes out here and gets mistreated and physically manhandled by young punks like you, part of me bringing in Mick Foley as the Co-General Manager and being the only man that can fire him granted me another perk, creative advisor. So like I said, Umaga, I AM Anarchy.

And once again there's the has been card. There's the age card. Here I thought you shuffled the deck, but lo and behold, you keep dealing me the same hand. You would've been better off allowing yourself to be rendered speechless, because watching you stand there trying to come off tougher than me and talk circles with recycled threats and jargon that comes across a lot less intelligent and well put together as what I'm saying is, dare I say, the most pathetic thing I've witnessed in quite some time, and that includes the rock, paper, scissors match. You want to talk about what you've been through as though you deserve a purple heart or something? Then clearly you haven't been listening to my tale of the tape. I've gotten up each and every time I've been knocked down, recovered from every injury and, in one way or another, overcome every obstacle that's ever been put in my way.

But not only that, I've overcome the heartbreak and despair that came with my divorce. I overcame the heartbreak and the despair that came with being addicted to drugs and alcohol. My story is one of redemption and that's one of the underlying reasons why every person standing in this arena as I speak these words is cheering for me, showing their support for me, and loving me unconditionally from the bottom of their hearts. You will never know any of that because you're too selfish to carry on in this line of work for righteous reasons and I'd be willing to bet that you're still dependent on those substances and that alcohol. Which is an excellent segue for me to tell you this; if you want to talk about relevancy to this business and talk about how easily you think I'd be forgotten, consider this. If you are in fact a valuable talent, then why oh why, even though you survived, would they doctor the story and have the entire industry believe that you didn't? If you're that over and that useful and that big of a star, why would they blacklist you?

I don't know where you're getting that I'm dodging the fact that you beat me for that Extreme Championship, because I've made it clear from the beginning that this match is happening because of a rematch clause, which happens when someone is the champion and loses it. This is my rematch clause because you won the Extreme Championship from me, I've never shied away from that once. And speaking of shying away, don't take the suggestion that you back out so personally. I wasn't seriously expecting you to pull out of the match, in fact I would be disappointed if you did, especially after this has gotten so heated and personal. But I've said everything that needs to be said and more, Umaga. If you don't think I have the guts, good. If you don't believe I can beat you, great. Because when I show those guts and do beat you, it'll be even better.

See you at Summerslam....champ.

The crowd is cheering as Sting drops his microphone and brushes past Umaga and Trish as he steps through the ropes and exits the ring. Sting is making his way up the ramp when suddenly, he hears a voice call out to him.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Hey… you. The one with the pussy hair on his face. You son of a bitch. Slow your damn role and open your damn ears now.

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that Trish is speaking once again.

Your role model… Trish Stratus:

Now we were content. We were good. We were ready to quit the talking and just let the fists do the talking but oh no. No no no. Little man Sting has to get the last word right? Wrong. No we are making a statement and we are going to make one here. And you think… no no its not even think. You assume. That is your problem Stinger. You assume far too much. You assume you know it all, you assume that you know everything that is going to happen, you assume that you have everything figured out and then some. You assume that you can anticipate everything that is going to happen, the meaning behind everything being said, you assume so much… you have done far more than made an ass of yourself. You’ve pissed us off and that is something that you never want to do.

And really where was the age thing? Was it with Hogan? You think that Umaga said that about Hogan cause he is old? Oh no… its cause of all of those surgeries on his back. You dummy. Goodness… you should follow The Rock’s words in knowing your role and shutting your mouth before you hurt yourself. And before you think it… no it is not an old man joke. It is the fact that you are so full of shit that we are tired of hearing you whine and moan and cry about this and that thinking how important you are to Anarchy. Thinking that Sting saved Anarchy. Sting the gracious wrestler that worked with Robocop. Sting the wonderful wrestler that was willing to work with Shockmaster. Sting the ole so wonderful wrestler that is so graciously blessing us with his … ahhh shut up. Nobody wants to hear that crap anymore. These people are sick and tired of you. They are sick and tired of people like you… yeah people like you that hang on for all these years thinking they deserve this and that because they did so much back in the day. Fuck you, Bruno, Hogan, Flair. This is the new age, the new generation, WE ARE THE FUTURE! Without us… there would be no wrestling for you people to even come to.

You think that we need you? We don’t. We don’t need you. Anarchy doesn’t need you. Maybe once upon a time they did but now… look at things. You aren’t even a spoke on the wheel to keep things going. You are pretty much just one of the two screws on the seat. So if you were to get lost and fall off… nobody is going to notice or care… could easily replace you with someone else. I mean we have Hogan returning so what do we need you for? All you are doing is taking up space with your assuming ass thinking that we need you. Thinking that Anarchy needs you. Thinking that UWF needs you. Thinking that you are so great and mighty because you overcame so much. You overcame a divorce, overcame drugs… that man… Umaga… BEAT DEATH! Until you can say you beat that… you have nothing so don’t try to up him on that.

As far as the black list… that is Vince McMahon for you. He will blacklist anybody he doesn’t like. Hell look what he did to Ultimate Warrior and now he is practically sucking his dick. Look what he did to Bruno for all these years and now they are like bffs. So you want to know why? You ask Vince. But oh no… you are too good for WWE. So shut up about that. We don’t know why and we won’t ever know because we aren’t ever going back. We made UWF our home and we are on Anarchy and if Anarchy went down… yeah we would transfer to another brand. What is the point of being here if you aren’t going to compete dumbass? Oh yeah you just assumed that we wouldn’t see that… typical. But know this… we aren’t in this for money. Hell you think I need even another cent from UWF? I have my money that I saved from WWE, I have my money from yoga, my money from the modeling I’ve done. He has his from his wrestling days prior, he has his family. We don’t need the fame and fortune. We do this for the competition. We do this simply to show the world who the best is. We grew tired of people calling themselves icons and best in the world. So overplayed and overused… but none of them have anything to back those claims up do they? Nope… you lost, Punk lost… guess that means Umaga is now an Icon and Best in the World? The only titles we are interested in are the gold ones that we can either toss over our shoulders or put around our waists.

So yeah… Sting what do you … no I don’t want to ask you what you have to say cause as much as you want to claim you don’t want to hear from me… you are. I don’t want to hear another word from you. I’d rather see you break your faith, break your code and hit me. Make a fist and swing as hard as you can. HIT ME! Because I promise you that if you don’t lay a single finger on me I will show up live on Anarchy and tell the world how much of a pussy you are and how you are nothing but talk and no action. I want you to hit me. I want you to try to put me out of my misery. Take me down for the ten count as well. Do everything you plan to do to Umaga to me. Make sure you leave the scars and bruises. Because if not… I know how to make sure you don’t get back up and I’ll do anything and everything as well as Umaga will to ensure that you won’t ever be getting back up and we won’t have to be subjected to Sting thinking he is such an important part of UWF and wrestling. Your time is up Sting. Your time is over. It is long gone and long over but you are still trying to hang with us. So this will be your funeral. And we will have no regrets taking you out. We will have no regrets injuring you. We will have no remorse for the things we will do.

But I do find it funny. I almost find it humorous how you think that telling Umaga that you are going to leave him a bloody mess such a bad man threat. It is comical because if we aren’t bleeding in this… all this means is once again… you are all talk and no bark. You are nothing but a bullshitter. But I think… I think… no wait I want to do the same thing that you like to do. I’ll assume that you’ll live up to your end of the bargain and for that I will be forever grateful. I will be so thankful if you can do even half of the things that you are professing that you will do to us because when all is said and done… everything that you plan on doing and will do to us… won’t be enough. Everything that you plan on doing to Umaga… won’t be anywhere near enough. Instead… you may get a five count. You may even get up to an eight count but you won’t get that win. Just like in your world title campaigns here… you’ll come up short.

But as far as your rematch clause… yeah you are enforcing your rematch clause but again you weren’t listening. Because what you were doing is saying that Umaga lost here and Umaga lost here but not once did you specifically state that Umaga beat you for that title once. Not one time did you want to own up to that but just want to take the beat around the bush round a bout way of saying it by saying the rematch clause is stating it. No. A man will admit it and say it regardless of some rematch clause being enforced stating it for him. You just think you have everything wrapped around your finger and nobody is going to see through your words but Sting… not only have we done that but… oh check this I’m assuming again… but we already are inside of your head. We got you twisted, we got you angry, we got you wanting to take our heads off. Thing is Stingy… we’re used to this. Umaga has been trained in this. Umaga knows how to use all of this to his advantage. How about you? You’re going to let all of this anger, all of this rage, all of this raw emotion get to you and you’ll start off like a ball of fire. But you know what happens to every ball of fire… it has that big explosion but then it goes off. It fades and disappears. What you are dealing with is Umaga… Umaga is more like a raging inferno. A forest fire. Not that easy to extinguish. In fact it takes a whole team to try to take him down.

It took an army of people to take Umaga down and out of the Royal Rumble. It took so much for Taz to take that belt from him only to wind up retired from in ring competition. It took Sheamus so much to try to get this match only to wind up no longer wrestling. And now we have you Sting. We have you trying to force your way and you getting your way because you believe that this is all about you. You believe that everything that Anarchy stands for is you. You aren’t Anarchy Sting. We are. We came in and the whole scope of Anarchy changed. We aren’t looking for Edge or Rock to interfere although if they do it is their choice. Umaga isn’t out there asking for anybody to interfere. Umaga is his own man that can and has been standing on his own two feet all these months and when all is said and done he will continue to be the last man standing holding on to that Extreme championship whereas you… well… we’ll show you. Matter of fact he’ll show you…

Umaga managed to sneak through the crowd and get on the stage behind Sting while Trish had all the attention on her during the speech and spins Sting around before hitting him with the Samoan Spike sending Sting down on the ramp clutching at his throat.

See Sting… you assumed you knew it all, that you had everything figured out and look at you. Look at you Stinger.

Trish exits the ring and joins up with Umaga on the ramp around Sting.

You don’t have everything figured out. You don’t have all the answers. Instead… just something this simple got you. And come SummerSlam… don’t expect to be writhing around clutching at your neck. Expect to be trying to clutch to your life.

See you at SummerSlam… Icon.

The duo continue up the ramp and then stop to pose for the crowd.

OOC: Dres and I pmed each other and he suggested the attack which is why it is there.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF Triple Threat tag team title match

[video=youtube;I5ceMTj24SQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5ceMTj24SQ[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous boo’s. After the vocals kick in, Cena slowly makes his way out on the stage, soaking in the boos from the fans. Cena looks into the camera with a smirk, as he makes his way down the entrance ramp. The fans are doing anything and everything to show their hatred towards Cena. They’re booing him, they’re shouting insults at him, they’re even throwing trash at Cena, but it doesn’t faze him. Cena passes the entrance ramp and slides into the ring, before throwing up the ‘HLR’ taunt. The fans boo Cena, as he ignores it, before grabbing a microphone to speak.

vlcsnap-00072.png

John Cena: The champs… Cena walks over to his tag team partner, Edge with a smirk across his face. Are… Cena paces away from his partner, before pointing to himself and screams... HERE! The fans release a mixed reaction, more boos than cheers as expected, and Cena still has the huge smug smirk across his face, continuing. Not what you were expecting, huh Edge? I bet you were expecting I’d say the champs were here as in the both of us. Or, I KNOW you were expecting I’d say the champs were all you, since that’s what you believe. You believe that YOU are the Tag Team Champions. You believe this is Team Edge? Ever since we won these bad boys, that’s what you believed. Newsflash, pal, it’s Team Cena! I’m the Tag Team Champions! Everyone loves this tag team because of me, myself, and I. And at Summerslam? Everyone’s looking forward to me retaining MY Tag Team Championships.

John raises his Tag Team Championship, before lowering it, as he scans the arena, continuing.

John Cena: I mean, come on, it’s not going to be a difficult task. Let’s be honest people. Look at MY competition in this match. Ted DiBiase Jr., Wade Barrett, Jack Swagger, Bray Wyatt, and oh how can I forget you Edge? You’re all my competition in my match, believe it or not. You’re all competing for my Tag Team Championships. You all WANT to be Tag Team Champions, but you can’t accept the cold hard fact that it won’t happen. It’s not going to happen because you’re looking at the man who will not only walk out of Summerslam STILL the Tag Team Champions, but will walk out STILL the European Champion, and the NEW World Heavyweight Champion. You’re looking at the man who is walking in a living legend, and will be leaving a god damn icon! Summerslam is my night, and none of the pathetic fools in this match will ruin it. I refuse for anybody to ruin it! It’s so much lost in this situation that you forget that you guys won anything. In fact, it’s astounding that you’ve managed to achieve success at all. But it’s okay, it’s alright. Because at the end of the day, the talking will cease and the beatings will begin. And then and only then, will we see what you four are actually about, and I’m right here and right now telling you that it’s nothing. I’ve been here before, and I’ve danced this dance before. You four men are nothing, and you will ALL fall at the feet of John Cena, no matter what you say.

A huge smirk appeared on John’s face, as he focuses on Ted DiBiase, continuing.

John Cena: However, Ted, you made some pretty accurate points there. You said that without me, Edge over here? Is nothing. Without me? Edge wouldn’t have a championship. Without me? Edge would still be irrelevant and doing absolutely nothing. Without me? Edge is WORTHLESS! And for those comments Ted? I applaud you, I really do. In fact, I’d rather have you as my partner than this buffoon over here but hey, you get what you get. Cena winks at Edge, who’s fuming inside, before continuing. And that’s where the positive comments end, because at the end of the day, I’m focusing on me and me only. I’m focusing on leaving Summerslam GOLDEN and proving why I’m the best around here. That means beating you, your partner, and those other two losers who didn’t even bother to show up. And most importantly, that means being better than Edge over here on my worst day and on his best day! Cena stretches out his arms, with a smug smirk across his face, as he finishes off. There’s no stopping the best, and that’s a fact, so you can just take it and enjoy it!

Cena lowered the microphone, as he soaks in the negative reception from the fans.​

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF Summerslam Triple Threat Ironman Championship Match

[video=youtube;iZvkG5a1M18]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZvkG5a1M18[/video]

Dolph Ziggler’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous boo’s. After the drums kicks in, Ziggler makes his way out onto the stage. Ziggler, as cocky as he can be, struts over to the end of the stage as he does his signature spin, with his back now facing the cameras. Ziggler shakes his hips, as he faces the cameras once again, before picking up a microphone off of the stage and standing in place, speaking in spot instead of going to the ring.

normal_SD07262013_013.jpg

Dolph Ziggler: Sorry to crash the party boys, but I couldn’t stay in the back and listen to your crap much longer. I was being polite, really I was, I wanted you guys to let out ALL of your feelings before I came out here. Because everyone knows you save the best for last! Surprisgnly, the fans respond with a mixed reaction, more cheers than boos, and Ziggler shrugs his shoulders, before continuing. OK, I lied, I was making out with some chick in the back. Marissa… Miranda? Ah, I can’t remember her name. All I know she’s pretty sloppy. No offense, whatever your name is.

Dolph shrugs his shoulders, before immediately continuing.

Dolph Ziggler: That’s just another day in the life of Dolph Ziggler. Another thing that happens daily in my life is well, WINNING. I’m a winner, I can’t help it, and after I win, I like to show off. It’s only right. Now, when I can win championships as well when I win? That’s an added point. A point I’d like to add at Summerslam is the Ironman Championship. Now, the Ironman Championship Tournament is no secret. EVERYONE knows I completely dominated the tournament and fully expected me to be the winner. I was close, BUT, no one expected ol’ Perry over there to technically, ‘win’ it as well. Actually, he didn’t win it. And before you ask, I didn’t win it either. Nobody won because it was a disqualification because surprise, surprise! The unpredictable happened and Perry’s ‘close friend’ Al Snow decided to stick his fat nose in business where he didn’t belong in. I was THIS close to winning the tournament and yet, like time after time before, I was screwed. It happened to be a tie and now we’re both being rewarded. I don’t do ties, and to this day I’m still disappointed but if that means avenging that tie and beating TWO men at Summerslam? Hey, I’m all for it.

Dolph nods his head, with a slight smirk across his face, as he looks down at the ring, before continuing.

Dolph Ziggler: I’m all for defeating Perry, AND the Ironman Champion Homicide! At the mention of Homicide’s name being mentioned, the fans explode in boos. You know, I think we just made history here. I actually think that was the first time we’ve ever agreed on something. Because judging by your reactions, you don’t like Homicide. Well guess what? I don’t like him either. And truth be told, I’m not entirely sure why. I’m not sure why I cringe every time I hear his voice or see his face, but I do. Maybe because of the fact that you come out here, each and every week, insulting everyone in Spanish, with your gang of hooligans, and think you’re the best. Well, newsflash Homicide, in order to be the best, you have to BEAT the best and you haven’t beaten the best, pal. In fact, at Summerslam? You’re going to be BEATEN by the best, and you’re going to be beaten by the man who will take your Ironman Championship and actually make it worth something. As for ol’ Perry? I’ve already beaten you before old man, you’re old news, old news I’m looking forward to putting away at Summerslam. Once and for all!

Dolph states boldly, as he stares down Perry. The boos are becoming more louder than the cheers, and Dolph slowly raises the microphone up to his lips, finishing off his speech.

Dolph Ziggler: At Summerslam, I have sixty minutes to make my dreams come true. I have sixty minutes to prove to everyone how damn good I am. I have sixty minutes to compete… and win. I have sixty minutes to win the Ironman Championship. And most importantly, I have sixty minutes to do what I do best, and that’s SHOW… OFF.

Dolph has the biggest grin on his face, as he soaks in the negative reception, before lowering the microphone, as he stares down at the ring.​

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: UWF Summerslam Ambrose vs Rhodes

015_zps2517e87f.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Flavor of the Month? That's funny Dean, because I've been The flavor of the month for two and a half years. People thought I was the flavor of the month when I interrupted Ric Flair and Eric Bischoff as my first act in UWA, or when I beat Triple H in my debut. People thought i was the Flavor of the Month when I defeated countless superstars in UCW and took out the chairman, or when I became world champion here in UWF, when I was in the nWo, when I became U.S Champion, when I became UWF Champion, and right now you think I'm the Flavor of the Month. Dean I've been going for a long time, hell when people talk about me they talk about me like I'm some veteran, a legend, a ringmaster from the days of old. See you might be Mr. UWF, but when people talk to me now they refer to me as the man who started this place. And guess what Dean-O I'm only a couple months older than you are. But look at us, you look all beat up and I still look as good as I did when I came out to the ring with a mirror strapped to my jacket in UWA. I've seen "Mr. UWFs" Dean and let me tell you, that title is just another way of saying "flavor of the month".

Cody wipes his mouth with the back of his hand.

Cody Rhodes defeats Dean Ambrose. You know, a lot of people don't expect that. I mean considering how Riled Up I've got you, I've managed to pull out that little demon inside rather quickly I mean that usually seems like a last ditch effort from you. Dean Ambrose has been all the rage and until my triumphant night on Raw no one was talking about Cody Rhodes at all...AT ALL...so it's obvious why people assume Dean Ambrose beats Cody Rhodes. But on paper...Who were you before UWF? sure some people loved your old independent scene stuff but that is the equivalent of being remembered for your great work with your home video camera. Before UWF, I Had UCW which I dominated, I had UWA which I dominated. It seems like you and I are a lot alike but that’s only because these people who are the cause of all the bad things that have happened to me, decided to inflate your legend up to my level. In the Real world, the place you decided to escape from, and the one these people hate that they still live in because of their place in it, Cody Rhodes beats the Dean Ambrose of the world every…single…time. Don’t fear the Dog chasing cars, fear the dog chained up behind a fence laying down and just watching the world happen...because once that dogs loose it’s going to make the most out of that freedom.

Cody extends his arms out.

I’m loose Dean-o. My first Summerslam in UCW won the UCW title for the first time and lost it immediately to CM Punk…my Summerslam after that here in UWF I blew my knee out forcing me to wear a knee brace for months inside an Elimination Chamber match that I was cheated out of. Summerslam isn’t my favorite event, but this year I’m going to change that. Because instead of me remembering the date as another escalation of the injustices towards me, it will be all of you looking back at that date in sadness, Every year from now on you’ll have a cold chill when Summerslam rolls around. Because Dean Ambrose was made into UWF, You can’t think UWF Without Dean Ambrose, thanks to them you are UWF…and at Summerslam Cody Rhodes accomplishes the goal he set a long time ago. I always said I was going to kill UWF just like I did UWA and UCW.

Cody Takes a couple steps backwards, heading back up the ramp.

And this is what I was talking about the Entire time, over on the horizon is a pale horse Dean and he’s coming for you. I’ve proven I can get to you, I’ve proven I can outdo you in every manner…And now comes the end. The rider of that horse has a name, and his name is Cody Rhodes. Tune in to witness one final summer celebration of Mr. UWF, because once we’re in the ring…I shall bring about the death of UWF as you know it. Bye Dean, sleep tight, we’ve got a lot of business to get to on Sunday and I need you at your best. Because I want to make sure they remember you as the great man they thought you were before Cody Rhodes happened.

Cody starts laughing to himself as he flips his hood up and leaves off.

ooc: had to get one more in to even it all out. Was a hell of a lot of fun Captain, good luck.​

Reaction score
Re: Rhino vs Punk

CM Punk wipes off his face with his sleeve

CM Punk: Are done talking yet? I mean seriously, how many times are you going to spray me with your spit.

The camera zooms in on Rhino's face who looks pissed

CM Punk: I don't give a damn who wins the match at Summerslam. All I care about is kicking your ass from one side of the cell to the other. Win or lose it will not matter to me because at the end of the match even if I go down, I will make sure I am the last one who leaves the ring. There will be blood shed in this match, that's a face. I will also say that the two of us will beat the hell out of each other. I am in this for one thing and one thing only and that's beating your ass for costing me my International Title. Now I have plans after Summerslam and they are some big plans. The International Title will come at another time for, CM Punk, because that's not my worries. If I lose my number one contendership because of moronic planning by the Anarchy general managers then they will be next on my list. You want to keep, CM Punk happy then you have to play by my rules. I have been the face of this show for over eight months now and yet I still have to deal with bullshit from you and bullshit from the tenth freaking general manager we've had since I came back to NXT when it was NXT.

Punk walks around pissed off and starts hitting his head

CM Punk: You see that, Rhino. I'm bashing my own skull in because I'm pissed off. You pissed off the wrong person. Hell in the Cell is not known for people to just walk out of it without any bruises. It's meant to be left with something you'll live with the rest of your life. You have never been inside, but I have and in two days you're going to see why you need to have had a taste of what it feels like before getting into it with a veteran of the cell like myself. This is an anything goes match and one that I chose to end this between you and myself. After Summerslam, I will not ever need to see you again. I will never have to mention your name again. And I certainly will never have to hear you speak again. This all ends at Summerslam. Even if you beat me, what do you accomplish? That you beat me at your own game, with extreme rules. No, you beating me means nothing since I have already kicked your ass twice. Is it the third times the charm for, Rhino? Is that what you're hoping for because that's not going to be the case. I am going to do what I have done the last two times and beat your overrated ass once again!

The crowd boos at Punk

CM Punk: Each and every one of you ingrates look at, Rhino like he's some big shot. What this man has done in his career is pathetic. His only World Title run was pathetic and him being called a professional wrestler is pathetic. The fact that you people suck into this crap makes each and every single one of you pathetic. This man has done jack shit in his career while I busted my ass to get to this level, but yet you cheer him and you boo me. You cheer him and you boo me. I don't give a damn what any of you do. You want to boo me than fine. You want to cheer me than fine. But the fact that you all sit there and cheer this man on for not accomplishing a single damn thing is a joke just like your career, Rhino has been a joke. After Summerslam why don't you just go back and crawl under the rock in which you came from because that's your best chance ever accomplish anything while I am still in this business that is professional wrestling.

Punk gets closer to Rhino as they have a stare down

CM Punk: Hell in a Cell. Hell in a Cell. Hell in a Cell. It will be hell. This is your territory and your kind of match. No rules, any weapons can be used even the kitchen sink. Who knows, maybe the damn cell will get set to fire while I beat your brains in, if there are any left in there. Whatever happens at the end of Sunday both our careers will change because what went down inside Satan's structure. It's no joke and I am fair warning you that this is going to end badly for one person. You cost me something that was close to me so now I am going to take your career away from you. Come Sunday it is a FACT that I will the one who walks out of Hell in the Cell on my own two feet while you get carted off!

Punk lowers his microphone and drops it down as the two men stare each other down

Last edited:

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF Summerslam Predictions

It is a bit ridiculous that this thread has been open for almos the whole week. The whole week, and only two people posted. I am going to give my predictions, even though I have the podcast I am going to give my predictions.

UWF Raw, Anarchy, and Smackdown Presents: The Second Annual Summerslam!

summerslamcopy_zps7e08bcd8.png

Official Card:

World Heavyweight Championship:
Triple Threat Match

SMvDBvJC_zps00994662.jpg

Shawn Michaels v. John Cena v. Daniel Bryan

Shawn Michaels, Even though I am cheering for Blizzard. I think Shawn got the win right here, and I love how he is playing Shawn he definitely deserves to stay champion. The bigger question is Edge going to cash in. We will have to wait and see.

UWF Championship
6-Man Scramble Match

CS_zps3e7f7b41.jpg

Batista(c) vs. Eddie Guerrero vs. Antonio Cesaro vs. Reverend D'Von vs. Damien Sandow vs. John Morrison

I hope Shane retiains here. On the podcast though I predicted Eddie Guerrero to win this match. This will set up multiple awesome threads between the two, but if Batista retains I am fine with that.

International Championship
FvTR_zps19695077.jpg

Fandango(c) vs. The Rock

I see Fandango winning this match showing us once and for all Fandango is a serious threat in the UWF world title scene.

Extreme Championship
Last Man Standing

UvS_zps488b4543.jpg

Umaga(c) vs. Sting

For me I have the Icon Sting winning this match. I feel that Umaga will be looking to move up the world title scene in Anarchy, and plus Sting is looking sharp here enough for the win

UWF European Championship:
JCvRT_zps69bbee7a.jpg

John Cena v. R-Truth

R-Truth here for me. I feel as if Natlav is really focused on winning a big title with R-Truth here in the UWF, and the Euro title will be the best step to start first. Plus Blizzard had one of the best reigns as Euro champ which helped boost the prestige of the belt big time.

UWF Internet Championship
Triple Threat Match

DMvCJvTheBK_zps9d7a8875.jpg

Drew McIntyre(c) vs. THE Brian Kendrick vs. Chris Jericho

I wrote this match hope you all enjoy it

UWF Tag Team Championship:
TTTTM_zpsa933aeec.jpg

Edge and Cena v. Dibiase and Barrett v. Swagger and Wyatt

I wrote this match too!

Grudge Match:
AmbroseRhodes_zps82005cef.jpg

Dean Ambrose vs. Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes Shane said it best Ambrose is still legit. Win lose or draw, I can't wait to see what happens here during this match as this is the match I am waiting for big time

Extreme Rules Hell in a Cell
Loser surrenders rematch

CPvR_zps0e48b665.jpg

CM Punk vs. Rhino

CM Punk If Rhino didn't no show Anarchys I would want him to win, but if you want to be deserving for a shot at the world title you must show up every week. Nothing personal just saying I have been punished in the past for lazy weekly shows, even though posting strong in ppv threads.

Street Fight
CDvMVP_zps32ef111f.jpg

Christopher Daniels vs. MVP

MVP Deserves the win here. Awesome job by Albo here he has just been on fire as of late.

UWF Ironman Championship Match
Triple Threat
Homicide(c) vs Perry Saturn vs Dolph Ziggler

Homicide, Trust me having Homicide in your head is not a good thing makes you do crazy things

UWF Hardcore Championship
Inferno Match
Mr. Kennedy(c) vs Vampiro

Vampiro, Yes I feel Schmidty is awesome as hell. Would love for us to feud one day. He fits the Hardcore mold so perfectly, and this inferno match should be baller. Andrew has a chance to retain, but loving Schmidty a lot.

Grudge Match:
Seth Rollins vs Tyson Kidd

I wrote this as well. :)

Grudge Match:
James Storm vs AJ Styles

Wish Killz and I went longer, but happy to have got TTing against him for a bit. Can't wait to see how the results go.

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky

Chase, I can only speak on myself but when it comes to predictions, I know I like to wait until the morning of the show. That way I don't post the likely predication of 'at the moment, its 3-2 but if so and so can get another one up, it's fair game', or my personal favourite, 'only one person has tt so I'm going to predict him'

Official Card:

Triple Threat Match

SMvDBvJC_zps00994662.jpg

Shawn Michaels, Been a good thread to read, been really impressed with the fact that none of the 3 have felt the need to write essays and just keep it short and sweet. I think it is pretty fair game imo but I think the champ doesn't deserve to lose the title, Shawn to retain here for me.

UWF Championship
6-Man Scramble Match

CS_zps3e7f7b41.jpg

Batista(c) vs. Eddie Guerrero vs. Antonio Cesaro vs. Reverend D'Von vs. Damien Sandow vs. John Morrison

I think this one is between Eddie and Batista. I think they just stepped it up a bit more and I can see it being between them two. With that being said, I think Batista Will get the pinfall with like 10 seconds left after Eddie help it for so long. The champ to retain.

FvTR_zps19695077.jpg

Fandango(c) vs. The Rock

Have to go with Fandango here. Feeling he will retain and go one and feud with Slims other character, Umaga. I don't know what is happening after it but I get the feeling that the Rock is just a short term thing but I have no idea.

Extreme Championship
Last Man Standing

UvS_zps488b4543.jpg

Umaga(c) vs. Sting

I love to say this but lately, Sting has been a beast. I loved the promo of his on Anarchy this week and in this thread, he has just been awesome, you know his made Slim step up his game when Umaga goes from hardly saying a word to saying sentence after sentence and leaving Trish speechless.

JCvRT_zps69bbee7a.jpg

John Cena v. R-Truth

I liked both mens trash talks. Is this the first time in e fed history that we have had a rap battle in a tt thread? I feel that R-Truth wouldn't look out of place with that European Title but John Cena just edges it for me.

Triple Threat Match

I have to go with Chris Jericho for this one. I think he will win it and then feud with The Brian Kendrick a bit more leaving Drew hopefully to go on to something new.

TTTTM_zpsa933aeec.jpg

This prediction is well and truly on who I want to win as well as I think he deserves it but Dibiase and Barrett I want them to win this match and start the revolution of the Tag Division.

Grudge Match:

For me, this is the thread for Summerslam. This is the top thread with both men bringing it, both wanting to win the Grudge match. It has been a pleasure to read and looking forward to seeing who the writers think deserve the win but if I had to pick one, I would pick Cody Rhodes

Loser surrenders rematch

CPvR_zps0e48b665.jpg

CM Punk vs. Rhino

Im with Chase on this one, doesn't matter if Rhino demolished CM Punk in the thread (He didn't but anyway) I would go with CM Punk. Have to put the effort in weekly to keep that Title shot in hand and from listening to the podcast, RRS has missed the last two weeks, not worthy of a guaranteed rematch sorry.

Street Fight
CDvMVP_zps32ef111f.jpg

My match. I've enjoyed this little feud we have going on though.

Triple Threat

Another one of my matches. I'd just like to say though that I'm very happy I didn't post again after your second one Chase. I thought it wouldn't be fair on Blizzard if we both got 2 in without him getting 1 up so I waited and he proved me correct getting one in just in time.

Inferno Match

Vampiro, I'm guessing Vampiro isn't an easy person to play, never watched any WCW so I have no idea how Vampiro should be played but I am buying into the character Scmity is playing and I am a fan of what he is doing. I see him getting his reward with a title belt.

Grudge Match:

Seth Rollins Seth Rollins has done enough for me to win this match, proving he deserves that money in the bank and starting him of on that roll towards the title. I haven't fully forgiven CliqueClacks for beating me though on my debut as Snow and now his in cohoots with Russo, please haha Kidd will go on to better things after this match though.

Grudge Match:
James Storm vs AJ Styles

AJ Styles gets my vote here. AJ just deserves this win I think. Killz turned up late and it cost what could have been a great thread but with what I have seen, Chase to get the win here.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

I too always wait until the day before to post my predictions but I am surprised to see hardly anyone gave predictions considering people usually post them right when the thread goes up.

Official Card:

Triple Threat Match

SMvDBvJC_zps00994662.jpg

This is a very tough one. I feel like based off the TTs, John Cena should win but I know how much everyone dislikes short reigns and so I think HBK will actually retain here. Bryan has done a tremendous job and I feel like its only a matter of time until he becomes world champion.

UWF Championship
6-Man Scramble Match

CS_zps3e7f7b41.jpg

This is between Batista and Sandow for me. I think I'll end up picking Sandow here although I'd be okay with anyone winning.

FvTR_zps19695077.jpg

Fandango(c) vs. The Rock

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed in this thread. We only had two weeks to TT but I took a week off and Slim didnt TT either so unfortunately it's only going to be 2-2. I look forward to how it comes off with everyone being banned from ringside.

Extreme Championship
Last Man Standing

UvS_zps488b4543.jpg

Umaga(c) vs. Sting

I honestly don't know what to think of the breaking of the kayfabe in this thread. Actually I think I'm not a fan and that's not a dig or anything but just a personal preference. I wish Slim and I could have had a back and forth like this. Dresdon just actually got another one up for some reason but glad to see Slim crank one out under short notice and I see him taking the win here.

JCvRT_zps69bbee7a.jpg

John Cena v. R-Truth

I believe the best TT should always win and to me that's Cena but I feel like he's going to drop the title to pick up the World Heavyweight Championship hopefully. So my pick goes to Truth.

Triple Threat Match

The Brian Kendrick is my pick but I can see McIntyre retaining this one.

TTTTM_zpsa933aeec.jpg

Looks like Cena and Edge are going to retain here. Very disappointed in Wyatt and Swagger. I can see Dibiase and Barrett stay in the title picture afterwards.

Grudge Match:

I am really happy with the way this one turned out. I'm glad RiR was able to get the last TT up before Summerslam. I'm also happy to hear that some of you feel that this should be the main event which is a testament to not only myself and Rey but also SBS. I however do think the World title should be the main event.

Loser surrenders rematch

CPvR_zps0e48b665.jpg

CM Punk vs. Rhino

I'm having a hard time picking a winner here. If I retain my title, I'd say for the sake of a feud, Punk will end up winning.

Street Fight
CDvMVP_zps32ef111f.jpg

MVP had a lot more to say but I think Daniels TTs just had more bang for their buck. I'm picking Daniels for this one.

Triple Threat

Chase has shown every week what it means to be a champion and I can't see him dropping the title this early. Some people are synonymous with a title. Looks like Homicide will be known as the Ironman champion for a long time to come until he eventually gets a world title run.

Inferno Match

This is another tough one for me. I feel Kennedy is more well rounded but Vampiro's character much like mine was made for a hardcore title run. I think we'll see Kennedy retain but Vampiro being the crazy bastard he is will relish in the fire.

Grudge Match:

This feud was hastily put together but it's been good so far. I feel like Tyson still has some stuff to work out so I see Rollins coming out the victor.

Grudge Match:
James Storm vs AJ Styles

I feel like Chase is going to win this one and help him gain some momentum heading into his title shot which I assume will be at the next PPV.

Blizzard

Reaction score

Official Card:

Triple Threat Match

SMvDBvJC_zps00994662.jpg

My match, I had a lot of fun with my TT's so I know it'll be one hell of a match. Best of luck to Hoov and Shawn!

UWF Championship
6-Man Scramble Match

CS_zps3e7f7b41.jpg

I'm a fan of everyone in this match. Everyone has been fantastic with their posts but if I had to pick a winner I'd pick Batista to come out with the win. Shane has the ability to have a long and great reign with him and I'm interested in seeing it.

FvTR_zps19695077.jpg

Fandango(c) vs. The Rock

This is a tough one. For Rocky, I'm interested in seeing how a International Championship run will work out with him. Especially since he has his posse with him lol. But, Fandango as champion has been really cool so far and I'd like to see it continue. Both of their TT's were really entertaining and I know the match will be fun. On that note, I think Fandango will win.

Extreme Championship
Last Man Standing

UvS_zps488b4543.jpg

Umaga(c) vs. Sting

Both guys play their characters very well, so this could be quite tough to pick. I'll go with ol' Stinger as the Last Man Standing. Dolph's still waiting for his title shot by the way :dolph:

JCvRT_zps69bbee7a.jpg

John Cena v. R-Truth

My match right here, I had a lot of fun with this one, especially with the rap battle. natlav really left me speechless with his rap, that's how good it was lol. I'm glad some people see the European Championship in a higher position now so that means I did my job. I'm pulling for Cena to walk out with all the gold, lol, but it's anyone's ballgame, best of luck to you natlav.

Triple Threat Match

Not sure how I'll decide this one, I'm a huge fan of everyone in this match but I'd like to see Kendrick move on to bigger things on the brand. With that said, I'll go with Y2J for the win and Kendrick moves up. Whoever wins should change the belt to the Intercontinental Championship or something though lol.

TTTTM_zpsa933aeec.jpg

Team CENA for the win. I still want that tournament afterwards :p

Grudge Match:

Both men here have put a great effort forward and really proved why they're one of the two best characters right now. RiR works as Rhodes very well and his character is down pat, and I've always been a huge fan of Bumout's Ambrose. So, I'm not really sure who I'd give the win too. All I know whoever is booking the match is gonna have some trouble lol.

Loser surrenders rematch

CPvR_zps0e48b665.jpg

CM Punk vs. Rhino

Pretty much what everyone else has been saying, so Punk.

Street Fight
CDvMVP_zps32ef111f.jpg

Hmm, I haven't really been following the feud that much, but I've always been a fan of albo's MVP so I'll give him the win here.

Triple Threat

My match, I was hoping I could've gotten in a post before Chase posted his second but oh well. It's my fault I posted so late. We'll see what happens. Good luck guys.

Inferno Match

LOVE Schmidty's Vampiro, so I'm going with him winning the Hardcore Championship from the "black cloud" lol.

Grudge Match:

Tyson, CliqueClacks has really been impressing me lately so I'm gonna go with him for the win here.

Grudge Match:
James Storm vs AJ Styles

I'll go with Chase here for the win, so he can get that extra momentum for when he faces me in the final match of THE trilogy and loses haha.​

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.