UWF 2013 Starrcade Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

[video=youtube;fgSMwYqDpCE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgSMwYqDpCE[/video]

"The Final Countdown" by Europe hits the PA system, which catches the attention of both the fans and Christopher Daniels. After a few bars of music, Bryan emerges from the back to a thunderous reaction. He points his index fingers into the air and begins leading the fans in a chorus of "YES!" chants.

wwe-daniel-bryan-2013-2-355x225.jpg

Bryan then makes his way down the ramp, celebrating with the fans until he locks eyes with Christopher Daniels. His smile quickly disappears into malice as he reaches the ring. He then grabs a microphone sitting on the steel steps and he enters the ring. He stands across from Daniels as he speaks.

SD_722_Photo_007.jpg

Daniel Bryan: *Ahem* NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

The crowd starts chanting "NO!" as Bryan addresses Daniels face to face. After the chants die down a bit, Bryan continues.

Daniel Bryan: Christopher Daniels, you may have been in this industry a number of years, but you still have a lot to learn. Instead of coming out here and making empty promises, telling these people that you're going to "unleash" your "fury" on me at Starrcade? Listen up and listen good, Chris, because I don't want to repeat myself. You are only in this match because of John Cena's ineptitude and management's pity. That's it. This thing between John and I, it runs deeper than you could ever imagine. You came so close in taking the European Championship away from him, I'll commend you for that but, at the end of the day, you didn't get the job done. Meanwhile I have all of the confidence in the world that I can do it. Why? It's simple. Cena can't beat me. He's proven it time and time again. He can't beat me on his own. He holds that European Championship because he stole it from me months ago and I want it back. Not because being European Champion means the world to me. Don't get me wrong, it would be a great honor to hold that championship again but I want it for reasons you'll never be able to comprehend. You see, you've been wrestling for a long time but you've never been ready to take that next step. I have. When you take that next step, you find out fast that there are people in your way that hinder your success. John Cena is like a tumor on the sport of professional wrestling and I want to take the European Championship to prove a point and that point is that, everything John has achieved with that title, however long he's held it, whoever he's defended it with. By beating him for that title, I render John Cena obsolete.....and I suppose you by proxy.

Bryan pauses to let that statement sink in before turning towards the stage and addressing John Cena himself.

Daniel Bryan: And John, I know you're back there, clutching onto that title for the last time, but before you come out here and insult the fans' intelligence with your presence, I've got a few things I'd like to say. John, at Starrcade, when you no longer have that title to fall back on, I want you to remember a few key moments that lead us up to now. I want you to remember our days on SmackDown, when you were pretending to be the hero and boy scout of the UWF until the inevitable occurred and you showed your true colors, not long after I made you tap out in this ring. I want you to remember when you and Edge stole the UWF Tag Team Championships from Dean Ambrose and I. I want you to remember the opportunity you cost me in that battle royal for the World Heavyweight Championship. John, I've said it before and I'll say it one more time. You sealed your own fate that day because you took away my hopes and dreams of regaining the World Heavyweight Championship because you're petty, selfish and foolish. You took something away from me so I'm going to take something away from you, something that belongs to me anyway, and that's the European Championship. John, if you felt defeated after I tossed your 'roided ass over the top rope, you're going to feel downright suicidal when I take that title away and end your "historic reign" and it will prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Daniel Bryan is better than John Cena.

The crowd is going crazy for Bryan as a big "BRYAN! BRYAN! BRYAN!" chant breaks out. Daniel then turns back towards Christopher and finishes speaking.

Daniel Bryan: As for you, I don't have anything personal against you, but the "powers that be" put you in this match so, I'll give you the same warning I just gave John. Don't underestimate me. Don't take this match lightly. I'm a dangerous man. I can snap you in half and make you tap out in a million different ways. You say you're ready for the big time. You're ready to make that next big step. Well, my dare to you, Christopher Daniels, is to step up. I'm not Desmond Wolfe or MVP and I'm damn sure not John Cena. In case you don't know just who the hell I am, I'll remind you. I'm the longest reigning Television and Tag Team Champion in UWF history, the only EuroVision Champion ever and I'm a former World Heavyweight Champion. My name is Daniel Bryan, "The American Dragon" and I feel like kicking someone's fuckin' head in!

Bryan lowers his microphone and glares into the eyes of Daniels. All of a sudden......

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
As AJ is holding up the title, the men in the ring along with the crowd turns their attention to the stage as the sexy Layla begins to walk out with a mic in hand.

tumblr_mbi9jqoCJq1rwb4s7o1_250.gif

Layla:
As most of you know by now, I am Layla. I am Chris Master's soon to be wife and I just can't tell you how great it would be if my man got some gold right before our big day. You know he's capable of it and he's a hungry man. Sure he might of lost by a fish boy last week, but every wrestler loses every now and then. But, over the past few weeks he's been dominant and his dominance has been noticed. Don't underestimate him at all because that's when it'll bite you in your ass and you're lying there on the ground as you see a man much bigger and better than you holding the strap that you fought so hard for. Mr. Callihan wants to assume that Chris is dumb. IQ of a tennis racket is it? If you ever talk down about him again I swear I'll go to the ring and I'll beat your ass myself. At least have a bit of respect and not write a death wish before the big match. Don't even stand there with that smirk on your face either. I don't even know you and didn't expect you to walk out with a silent lumberjack. I don't care how big he is, everybody will fall to the Master Lock soon enough and then you'll take back you're hateful comments and shiver in fear as The Masterpiece proves once again why he got his nickname. Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to introduce to you, the Future Hardcore Champion, Chriiiiiis Masters!!!!!

[video=youtube;2HjfebCm9Bw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HjfebCm9Bw[/video]

The arena is filled with a chorus of boo's as the impressively built Chris Masters walks out onto the stage and stops to grab Layla's hand before walking down the ramp while keeping an eye on AJ Styles. As they reach the ring, Chris and Layla begin to circle the ring before using the steps and climb through the ropes. He then stands in between the men.

Chris:
Opportunity's are knockin and I'm answering the door. I realize that I may not be in a singles match, but when gold is up for grabs, I'm not going to go easy on anybody. I'm sure you don't expect me to but hear me out. Layla said it right, you will all shiver in fear when I prove to you why I am called the Masterpiece. This is a match where I got to change my amateur wrestling style to a more extreme type of style. When you got a big guy like me that can tear you limb from limb with my own two hands given a weapon, things won't go your way. I guarantee that if I could rip a tree out of the ground, I could lift those steel steps high above my head and slam them down on your chest. Or maybe breaking a chair over your spine. Or it could get drastic and I could even get a wooden baseball bat with a strand of Barbed Wire wrapped around it and draw blood. Whatever it takes for me to once again be called champion, I'll do it. I'm not going to stand here and let an opportunity like this to just drift away as if I never had a chance. I've got a big chance and it's not going anywhere. Chris Masters has had a taste of gold before here in the UWF. And it tastes great, I what more, call me greedy all you want but this is what I live for. It's no game, it's my career and I'm making something of it. I'm continuing to add on to my legacy and this chapter is where I capture the Hardcore Championship.

Chris%20Masters%20picture%2016556.jpg

Now as for my opponents. We first got Sami Calliahan with Brodie Lee. I don't know much about you two but what I do know is that you decided to throw out a few insults towards me that Layla didn't take to kindly. Congratulations, you've looked up stereotype muscle heads. Yeah, some big guys tend to be not all the way there, but I assure you that my IQ is good enough to know that you're full of shit. You try to intimidate us with your large silent man beside you but I'm not flinching one bit. I can see right through you, you may claim that we're not hardcore material. But forget about Carlito and AJ for a second. If there is one point in time in that match where it's just me and you standing in that ring, I'll make you eat your words. I'll shove barbed wire down your throat and slam you through a flaming table. Or is that not hardcore enough for ya? Do I need to knock all my teeth out and spit them up to prove I can be hardcore? Or do I need to have a giant cut on my back that's gushing blood in the middle of the match? You can claim shit all day long, but you've NEVER seen me in a hardcore match which leaves my ability in that match type a mystery. You don't look like the type of guy that can deal with a mystery do you? You'll walk into this match having not a single damn clue what you're up against and that's where the trouble's at.

Chris then turns from Sami to AJ Styles who has the Hardcore title on his shoulders.

Now for the New Hardcore Champion. I appreciate the compliment on my physique but, I don't appreciate what you said about how she get's in my way. She does not get in my way one bit. She is what keeps me going hard and strong. Layla is my rock and if you got a problem with that then I guess we'll deal with it at Starcade. I don't need any advice from you at all because I am a man who makes his own decisions with no advice need from some redneck trailer trash. You had no life before wrestling so you shouldn't even attempt to give advice about life. Hell, I wouldn't take advice from anyone, Layla and I are in loved and we're going to get married after Starcade here on Smackdown. Our relationship will never crumble Mr. Styles, it'll always be one great journey with a two seated convertible as me and my soon to be wife travel the world and win championships. My life consists of this women and this business and I assure you all that I don't take my mind off of either one. I'm as focused for this match than I ever been for anything. This is a wake up call to the bald guy in the jean shorts backstage. Chris Master's is bringing the pain here to Smackdown and the Hardcore Championship is the perfect bait to reel in my victims.

As for Carlito, I've had a decent past with this man. Just recently we both beat Vince Russo down to the ground and quit Establishment so that we could part ways. But now we find ourselves colliding again and this time it'll be a bit more extreme. I don't hate Carlito, but when business is involved, friends become enemies and I'm willing to risk that for one shot at water that could turn into wine someday. Carlito can be a sneaky bastard but then again, like I've said before, once I have a hold of a weapon which will be legal, you're gonna try the dirtiest tactics known to man before I get a hold of you in a brutal way.

All the matches at Starcade and all the victors will pale into comparison with this match. Chris Masters is here to claim his spot as a leader in the next generation. I'm that guy that'll lead this company to high ratings and epic bouts. I got the body and I've got the skill. Forget Lex Lugar, I'm the total package. I can't stress it enough but you ALL can underestimate me. As long as I know that when it comes down to it, Chris Masters will be the one standing tall in a pool of blood as the rest of you crawl to the medics with your own blood gushing from every opening on your body. And when I win the Hardcore championship, I'll hoist it high into the air during my wedding as a signal of dominance that I've left behind and dominance that I will cause. You can go ahead and shoot out a few new nicknames because I'll be making a name for myself at Starcade. The Masterpiece will become the King Of Domination because there is nobody that can dethrone me in my quest to the top. Not Sami Callihan or is Lumberjack friend. Not Carlito and his bad apples. And not AJ Styles with his trailer park friends backing him up. At the end of the night, Chris Masters The New Hardcore Champion will be trending world wide.

Reaction score
Re: UWF Starrcade World Tag Team Championship EC3 and Fandango(c) vs Second City Sain

CM Punk: Hey jackasses. Sorry I mean dancing queens. GAH I'll get it right the third time, Fandingleberry, and James Franco, up here.

Punk and Colt Cabana appear on the titan tron as the camera rolls to them

Colt Cabana: Dude you still got it wrong. James Franco is a great actor and not this wanna be poser. And it's how would you put it, Fandago, you would say, Fahhhhhn-Donnn-Gooooo!

CM Punk: Dude that's just creepy you even did that. Anyways, Fandango and Ethan Carter. We're not there live for many reasons. One, we were told by Smackdown officials to stay away from you guys until Starrcade. I normally don't care about listening to authority, but when their threatening to fire us if we should attack you guys for what you did to us on Smackdown, then I have to listen, we have to listen. You see, Colt has only been around for a short time and there's a lot he needs to catch up on with, but us as a tag team, The Second City Saints, we have a lot of history together and those tag team titles are as good as ours. We've been champs together before and we're going to do it again this Sunday at Starrcade and take those tag team titles away from you two dancing morons. But first we're going to make a point to make you stars after the ass kicking we give as retribution to the other night.

Cabana goes to speak as the crowd from the live scene cheer on. Cabana does a Hulk Hogan impersonation as he listens the roar of the fans

Colt Cabana: Listen, I know I will have some ring rust on Sunday, but that won't change the fact of who I am and what I am capable of. At Starrcade, this is my opportunity to showcase why I am here in the UWF and show, Vince McMahon the talent I have had all these years that he has missed out on. Finally I will get my opportunity and I wouldn't want to do so with anyone else than this guy. He's been my biggest supporter all these years to get me to this level. I know I am better than you two will ever be. Even if you been a former World Champion, Fandango, I still am on a whole other level than you and I will do what I do best and that's win this Sunday!

Punk gets ready to go back on the microphone

CM Punk: Now, Fandango, you and I go back to Anarchy when you stole the International World Title from me. But that was then and this is now and now I am going to take something away from you. It's the year of CM Punk and I end this year at Starrcade with my tag team partner, Colt Cabana as tag team champions and thus end the best year anyone in this company has had this year. Better than, Shawn Michaels two World Title reigns. Better than Bray Wyatt's run as champion. Better than all ten of Dwyane Johnson's comebacks this year. And much much better than seeing you dance all year around. I owned the first half of 2013 with my two NXT and International World Title reigns. I lost all but ONE singles match in a six month period! No one can say they were better than me from January, hell actually from December to May. Sure after that I lost my ways and joined Smackdown. Then joined Impact. Then joined Raw only to be short lived after one week when had the reboot and find my way for a second coming on Smackdown. I'm glad to be back on the blue brand and this time it's going to be much different with this guy to my left, Colt Cabana, as we take those tag team titles from you two this Sunday!

RavenEffect

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Re: UWF Starrcade: #1 Con. to US C'ship - Dolph Ziggler vs. King Booker vs. Matt Hard

ROYAL TRUMPETS SOUND

[video=youtube;01eceadoNq8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01eceadoNq8[/video]

King Booker and Queen Sharmell make their way out of the back, through the curtain and onto the stage, where they aren’t greeted to a chorus of boos. King Booker proceeds to pose with his pinky finger triumphantly raised in the air as Sharmell regally waves to the crowd. King Booker and Queen Sharmell walk down the entrance ramp with King Booker ensuring none of the filthy vermin touch his glorious robe. They make their way up the steps and onto the apron where they pause and stare at the crew until one of them comes into the ring and sits on the rope so the King and Queen can gracefully enter the ring. King Booker stands in the middle of the ring ignoring Matt Hardy while Queen Sharmell goes to the other side of the ring and gets a mic and begins speaking to Matt Hardy…

Sharmell: How dare you Matthew? How dare you accuse the King and I of such filth. What action did we commit that could in any way be construed as not acting royal. I demand an apology! You say we ripped your undefeated streak away from you but I assure you that was inevitable, for your King was certainly closing in on yet another victory on his quest to claim the UWF throne. I was merely cheering on my King when you decided to attack me. ME! Your Queen! I should have you sent to the stocks, nay the dungeon where you shall rot. I know that come Starcadia you will receive your punishment, where you will be vanquished for good as your King become the number one contender the United States championship. But alas Matthew I am not hear to speak about you nay…

Sharmell turns away to speak towards the crowd...

Sharmell: Ladies and gentlemen I have a tale of great wonders to tell you. With great pride I am here today to bring you the story of the unbeatable King of UWF. There was once a great Knight from a faraway place named Houston Texas. This man was the greatest Houstonian that had ever lived and had conquered all that dared to challenge the Knight. He fought all monsters such as Giants and vile vermin before finally deciding that the land was safe and that he must move on. He therefore came to the Kingdom of UWF where he saw chaos and despair. He took it upon himself to crown a King for all those to follow. Since no man was worthy enough this great Knight named himself King and went on to defeat all those who created the chaos that surrounded UWF. So far he has defeated a Boy whom is a Shark, a Callihan, a Guerrero, a Storm and last week a Hardy Boy. And now he finds himself at the Forest of Starcadia where he is faced with the task of once again defeating the Hardy Boy and this time as well a Ziggler. Ladies and Gentlemen on Sunday we will conclude this tale, but for those you who enjoy spoilers the story will continue after the line, and still undefeated, your next champion, and ruler of these lands…KING BOOKER!

Sharmell hands the mic to King Booker, who with a big smile on his face begins to speak...

Booker: That was wonderful my Queen. A true story I am told. I especially enjoyed the part where I beat the Hardy Boy. And I will enjoy it again when we meet in Starcadia young Matthew. It doesn’t matter how you spin it Matthew. It doesn’t matter what ‘Verison’ of you turns up to our match. It doesn’t matter whether you turn what happened on Smackdown from a negative to a positive. Because ultimately Matthew, I beat you. I vanquished you once, and your King has all the knowledge to accomplish that again. You are not in the same league as your King, nor to you deserve to still be in this match. But alas I will defeat you with similar ease, along with the Dolphin if he indeed turns up. Mind you who can blame him? Who honestly would want to step into the ring with your King? I King Booker am unbeatable. But Matthew you are wrong about one thing, this is not a hot streak. This is dominance and it will not stop. My rule of this Kingdom has well and truly begun and it will not be halted. No man can prevent I King Booker from completing my quest to be crown King of the World. There is no challenge too great that your King will not overcome. And no matter what your opinion is Matthew there are no tricks, no underhanded schemes that your King will use. I will achieve this all with grace and nobility. Unlike a rodent like you who puts his filthy hands on my Queen. That was a mistake that will come back to haunt you. Your mistake cost you dear on Smackdown, it will cost you your life come Starcadia. I will overpower, subdue and annihilate you to the point where Matthew Hardy you will perish.

Crowd boo heavily as King Booker pauses, some begin chanting 'You Suck' while most are cheering and chanting for Matt Hardy...

Booker: Silence you insufferable oafs! Stop cheering for Matthew this instance, and start respecting your King. I will not stand for this any longer, worship your King and accept my rule at once. Before long I will have you all begging for mercy, because I will soon vanquish all your heroes. And then you will have no choice but to embrace your King and Queen. There is only one outcome to this tale. It will not be a happily ever after ending for Matthew or Dolphus, no it will tragic, it will be horrific. But in the mix of all that loss and despair, my grace and glory will shine through, for I will be victorious, for I am…..

Booker: ……KING BOOKAH!

King Booker hands Queen Sharmell the mic...

Sharmell: And his reign will never DIE, so ALL HAIL KING BOOKER! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER

Sharmell continues to chant until...

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

I'm only going to do the RAW ones since I'm no way affiliated with the booking and decision making for RAW.

Images coming soon

Date: December 22nd, 2013
Venue: Vancouver BC Canada

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Shawn Michaels(c) vs. Tyson Kidd

CliqueClacks has been on a roll, but I don't think we can count out Shawn. After all he did beat out 7 other TTer's in a fucking insane 8 Man Battle Royal thread. And for that reason alone I'm giving the edge to Shawn Michaels

GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP
CASKET MATCH
Steve Borden(c) vs. Kane

If Borden can beat Kane once, he can beat him again. But that being said I'm sure Coldhands will be going harder then usual to retrieve his belt back. But still I think Steve Borden retains the belt, but it wouln't surprise me if Kane won it one bit.

TRANSATLANTIC CHAMPIONSHIP
Hulk Hogan(c) vs. Sheamus

It's 2-1 right now but I know that Tapout will be posting soon, thus making this a very fair matchup. I like iBunka's Hogan, but I think Tapout's out for blood after losing his Extreme Championship due to the draft which may prove to be too much for iBunka. Sheamus for the win.

EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP
John Cena(c) vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Christopher Daniels

I was convinced that RRS had it until Hoov showed up, now I'm not sure. Honestly I hope Blizzard shows up, but it wouldn't be that bad if he lost it here because he held the belt for a friggin long time. Honestly I'm going to give this to Christopher Daniels anyways.

UWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS
Batista(c) vs. The Dudley Boyz (Reverend D-Von and Bubba Ray)

There's only one solution that can solve this problem, and that's by Dr. Batista coming in and wiping the floor with the Dudz. But seriously Shane I hope you show up for this. :)

Dean Ambrose vs. Chris Jericho

Killz has been doing wonders with Jericho, but I can't count out Bumout's Ambrose either because let's face it, Dean Ambrose is the original UWF ass kicker. I gotta give this to Dean Ambrose, but I'd totally be cool if Jericho got the win here as well.

Ted DiBiase vs. Christian

Go figure that a double PPV debut match involves CWalker and Aniking lol. Honestly I'm a huge Christian mark but I think that Ted DiBiase has this one because a) that hot piece of ass Maryse, b) AK does wonders with Ted DiBiase and c) that hot piece of ass Maryse.​

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Respect the Only Olympic Gold Medalist in the UWF!

kurt-angle-titantron-o.gif

Kurt Angle appears on the stage and poses for the crowd, who all boo at Angle hard. Angle does his signature pose on the stage and fireworks appear. Angle then walks down the ring as the crowd chants 'You Suck', Angle then enters the ring and grabs a microphone from a crew member and begins to speak into it.

2s1ljdc.jpg

Kurt Angle: Well I'll be damned. I knew something was fishy when I heard Shark Boy running his little mouth, well the truth is Sharky is that you're nothing but a big fish that came from a small pond. And now that you've swam up the creek and came into the ocean where the big boys play, you damn well better know that your days of being an Aquaman-type leader is over. You see you may be the biggest S.O.B in the lake of losers, but here on dry land all you can do is flop around and make a freaking fool out of yourself. And go figure Sharky, that's what your doing at this very moment by coming out here and trying to intiminate Stone Cold Steve Austin!

Boos can be heard from the crowd as Angle looks away from Shark Boy and looks to the audience, Angle wearing his cocky smile and having a good time right now.

The only thing that makes this more amusing is the fact that we're having this match in Canada, and most likely wrestling inside an igloo seeing that it's probably below freezing by now in the Great White North. The way I see it, being in Canada may actually be a good thing since my fellow Americans won't be able to witness the off chance of me losing the match against the Human Baby Shark and the Golden Brad Pitt wannabe, should Cody Rhodes have another meltdown and leave me hanging to dry. Then again I've proven to the world many times that I'm fully capable of handling very difficult situations, and I could handle taking on Shark Boy and Goldust on my own. Oh it's true! It's nothing personal but I will still take pleasure in making you both tap, assuming that you have the guts to step into the ring with the Olympic Gold Medalist.

Kurt Angle looks at Shark Boy and points to him, still having that confident look on him.

Now we both know Sharky that you are at a clear disavantage by being placed in a match against Cody Rhodes and a real pro such as myself, but allow me to explain to you why you have absolutely no chance in hell in defeating me at Starrcade. First reason, I can outwrestle you in any shape or form. Second reason, you have never stepped into the ring with someone as exprienced and dedicated as I am. And the third reason... you're wearing that stupid mask and trying to convince me that you’re a fish? Oh wait I'm sorry, a fish that tries to act tough by wearing a fake leather vest made from fish scales and drinks clam juice. You may be fooling King Neptune that you’re a complete badass bucko but that kind of crap won’t pass around here. It bothered me that our lazy GM hasn’t done anything about your pathetic ass, but then I realized that he obvious wants me and Cody to do something about it since he clearly trusts me the most. I mean let’s face it Sharky, you may be the hero 20,000 leagues under the sea but even then you’re still not in my league.

Kurt Angle is getting tons of heat from the crowd as he looks away to the stage, now addressing Goldust.

The only thing funnier then being forced to wrestle against Michael Phelps is Michael Phelps teaming up with Goldfinger. I'm quite surprised that I haven't heard any James Bomb quotes from you yet Goldilocks, but then again I don't see how sitting on your ass watching movies will help you become a better professional wrestler. So why don't you get back in your car, drive home and do something noteworthy for your talents like becoming a movie critic on RottonTomatos before you really hurt yourself in this ring. I mean come on Goldust, when was the last time you've done anything relevent in the UWF. You've inhaled more air then RVD has inhaled weed but that's about it. If you want people to take you seriously then get your creepy ass out to this ring and come to face to face with the only Olympic Gold Medalist in UWF history, Kurt Angle. But hustle up Goldust because I don't got all day here. Oh and spare me the drama of having to face off against your little brother at Starrcade, because he doesn't give a damn about you at all. Oh it's true, it's damn true!

Kurt Angle lowers his microphone as he awaits for Goldust to come out.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Starrcade World Tag Team Championship EC3 and Fandango(c) vs Second City Sain

Fandango laughs off Punk's last statement and nonchalantly raises his mic.

Oh is that right? Am I supposed to be scared or something? Am I really supposed to believe that a duo as fierce as you isn't here tonight for my benefit? Then again maybe it is for my benefit because seeing you on a screen is one thing but having to smell you two gutter rats in person is just too much. It's your one big advantage over us. We just don't wish to soil our hands with trash like you. It's going to take at least a few weeks before we can get the smell off of us.

And that's not even the worse part. The fact that you two even got a title shot is beyond me. I know I technically said I would defend our titles against you but Fandango also said he would have liked his triple threat match for the International Championship to be a singles match and they didn't listen that time. I guess in the end it doesn't really matter because we'll still be World Tag Team Champions and we're still better than any of hose talentless hacks fighting to unify those world titles.

Some of the fans cheer for their hatred of Morgan and Edge while everyone else boo's because it's EC3.

And did I hear you correctly earlier? The year of CM Punk? No no no no you filthy little punk. This had been the year of Fandango! So you've lost all but one match in 6 months, big deal. You've had plenty of losses to make up for that in recent months while I have been undefeated! And not only that, Ethan here is undefeated as well. We don't lose Punk. We may get thrown over ropes or someone else loses for us but in this match you must pin or make one of us submit and that's just not going to happen.

The crowd boos Fandango but EC3 is quick to jump in.

Aww did we hurt people's feelings? Have they lost all hope in their saviors? Boo freakin' hoo. The truth hurts ladies and gentlemen, and Fandango and I, we're truth tellers. Only petty men lie and the worst of them lie to themselves. Colt, you my come in here thinking you have something to prove and guess what, you do. You'll prove to the world that you don't even belong to set a foot in the same ring with us.

You don't belong to be in the same corporation as us ever! You don't have the look, you don't have the charisma, you just don't have IT. You look like the human incarnation of Donkey Kong. Here's a tip buddy, work on all areas of your body, not just your upper body. If you want to be successful in this business, take my tips to heart because as much as you'd love this to be all about wrestling, it's not. If it was, Charlie Haas would be winning one of the lower tier titles but instead he's doing some stupid character. That's what you two have to look forward to in the future because right now, you aren't good enough to win any titles. Certainly not from us.

Fandango breathes out loud after his tirade as the crowd is raining down their hate for him.

Coldhands

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Kane gives his trademark he tilt and immediately raises his microphone when Matthew Bloom finishes speaking, almost annoyed by the fact that he has chosen to speak up.

1489%20-%20head_tilt%20kane%20mask%20royal_rumble%20wwf.png

Kane:

Tough? Tough is a word that you use to describe someone who goes through a hard time, gets knocked down and gets back up again. I’d describe you as tough, Matt. I mean with a history as diverse as yours, it must take a tough man to accept his failures and still stand in the ring today, with the vague notion that he one day might achieve success, or that his master may throw him his leftover scraps. But as for me….no, I am not a tough man. I am not a tough man because to use the word tough, is to ignore and dilute the journey that I have been through en route to where I stand today. I’m not a tough man because I have not merely been knocked down once and have gotten back up, I have been knocked down repeatedly, whether it be at the hands of people like you, or at the hands of those who have betrayed me, and as certain as the grass grows, I have gotten back up and have continued to dominate every single person that crosses my path inside this squared circle. As a child I was not even meant to survive the fire that ravished my home. I was not meant to conquer the taunts and jeers of my peers who saw me as a freak, I was not meant to stay the same dominant monster once the secrets of my past had been revealed. And yet here I am, still standing, still here ready to meet any opponent head on. So no, don’t describe me as tough. Demons are not tough Mr Bloom, but they are indestructible, and that…is much more valuable.

You say you had no role in helping Mr Borden, Matthew but your role as generic henchman was fully realised when you attacked my father. Should I have let it distract me? No, and for that I offer up no excuses. But the fact remains that I am no longer just facing Steve Borden, I am facing Steve Borden and his personal security. But it is of no matter Matthew, because as you can see, this casket is large. Very large. Large enough for Steve Borden, and someone to carry his bags into the afterlife.

Some of the crowd laugh at the insult, as Kane continues to speak

Kane:

Your boss here may have briefly held my shoulders on the mat for three seconds to take that Championship away from me thanks you to your assistance, but there will be no opportunity for such a fluke of nature to occur on Sunday evening. A casket is a very deliberate object, created for a very deliberate purpose. And as such, this match is not going to end due to some last ditch interference. The ending of this match is going to be the result of a long period of suffering for one of the combatants. One of us will eventually get the upper hand as the other crumbles, and when that happens, there will be no turning back. A long torrent of misery will follow, until the victor puts the victim out of his misery by opening this casket…..placing him inside….and slamming it shut for good.

Kane’s voice trails off as he again makes eye contact with the large casket at ringside. The druids are still present, standing around the ring that contains the three men. Kane finally breaks his gaze with the casket to turn back to Steve Borden, who has been listening intently to what the challenger has been saying.

SD_721_Photo_005.jpg

Kane:

You are right Steve, there are many tools that I use to scare my opponents before they even get into the ring with me. The fire, the mask, the lighting…none of it is necessary. I could just walk down to the ring with no music, no lighting and no flames. In case you haven’t noticed, I have an older brother who makes use of those tactics too. But accusing me of believing in my own hype is a bit rich Steve, coming from a man who has spent the last two decades sitting up in the rafters stalking his opponents, coming to the ring with face paint etched across your face, and threatening your opponents with a baseball bat. You are no different to me Steve in that you seek to gain an advantage by getting into your opponents head, the only difference is now you have swapped your face paint and baseball bat for an under achieving bodyguard and an expensive suit.

I didn’t bring my father into this conflict, I simply suggested he be at ringside to even up the odds if your employee there decided to get involved. And guess what, he did. It’s called Mind Games, Steve, and the fact that you have had to stoop so low to kidnap my father just demonstrates how much you are worried about stepping into the ring with me on Sunday night. Taking my father away from me, I admit, has rattled me. You have my attention Steve, you have succeeded in entering my head. But the fact that you had to go to such desperate lengths of taking my father away shows that I have been inside your head for a long time. But all these mind games would be meaningless if I could not get the job done in the ring. Steve, I have played mind games with some of the greatest names to ever enter this ring, Undertaker, Stone Cold, Triple H, those mind games would have been pointless if I didn’t have the ability to defeat them inside this very ring. But I don’t just defeat my opponents, the reason people call me the Big Red Monster is because a simple victory is not enough to satisfy me. Not enough to fill my appetite for destruction. I like to hurt my opponents Steve, far more than I like to pin them. I am a monster, and you can deny it all you want all the way from Raw to Smackdown and back again, but it will not change the fact that I am one of the most sadistic people you could ever have the misfortune of standing across the ring from. I have proven time and time again that I am not a ‘normal’ human being. I do not behave like one, I do not act like one, and I do things which people like yourself could not do even with the help of your lackey here. Tell me Steve, have you ever set a man on fire? I have. Have you ever buried your own flesh and blood alive? Because I have. You call it a gimmick all you want Steve, but my actions have shown that I am no normal human being. Take off my mask, strip off this hair, take out my coloured contact, and you will still see the face of a monster. Your only altering the packaging Steve, but what is inside remains the same. What is dead, may never die.

The very fact that you are complaining about the presence of a casket down here at ringside just proves my point Steve, you are uncomfortable around it and you don’t want to have to look at it. Just like people do their best to ignore death in everyday life, you don’t want to even think about the possibility of being wheeled out of the arena in that casket. Nobody is seriously suggesting that the loser of our match on Sunday is going to die Steve, but the reason I have this casket out here is to illustrate the one metaphor that has defined your recent change in attitude and appearance Steve. You see no matter what you say to the contrary, the transition from Sting to Steve Borden is the mark of a man so desperate to cling to fame and celebrity, that he will change everything about himself to facilitate that change. You ditched the make up, the jacket and your fans because you were starting to lose matches. You thought by changing to Steve Borden, by turning your back on the people whose money allowed you to buy those sunglasses of yours, you would be able to cling to your position in this business. Nature was weakening your grip in this company, but the pride and vanity of the Stinger would not let nature take its choice. The arrogance of man prevailed as usual. But what this casket symbolizes Steve, is that no matter who you are and what you do to try and delay it, the end will come one day. One day even being Steve Borden will not be enough to keep you as a force in this business. Death waits for no man Steve, and once that casket lid slams shut, you will be judged by your history. When I place you in this casket on Sunday, I will not be closing the lid on the life of Steve Borden, I will be slamming shut the career of a man who has sacrificed everything he previously respected for fame and power. I stand out here and I offer up no excuses for losing the Global Championship, of course it was my own fault for taking my eyes off you in the middle of our match. But the fact still remains Steve that it took a distraction for you to to be able to defeat me. But now, I have a second chance. A redemption in the form of this casket. A final chance to put to bed an enemy that should have had the dignity to bow out when nature told him to.

Kane eyes linger one final time over the casket, before he turns to address Steve once again

Kane:

Those who do not pay attention to history Steve are doomed to repeat it, and those who do pay attention to history are forced to stand by and watch everyone else repeat it. There is a reason I have shown you my past casket matches on the titantron and I can assure it was not out of any vanity on my part. I was demonstrating to you how those who have come before you have tried the exact same approach that you are standing before me now attempting to implement. Just like you have tried to get inside my head by taking away my father, so did Triple H and Undertaker with their own mind games. But their mind games did not work on me Steve, because as I mentioned before, I grew up with mind games. Their attempt to rile me up and coax me into making a mistake backfired tremendously, because instead of dimming the light, they ended up dousing the fire in even more petrol. Steve, my anger is like a forest fire, once it has been lit it is very, very hard to put out again. Your recent exploits have made me more and more angry, and instead of making a mistake on Sunday night, just like my previous opponents, you will end up making me more and more determined to do the opposite. I’ll be more self aware, I’ll be less reckless in my attentions and my approach. In many ways Steve, you’ve sealed your own fate. Your own sordid actions have cemented you a painful end to your Championship reign. In your arrogance and short sightedness, you have only ignited further the flames of my desire to take back what is mine and what is currently over your shoulder. I will not rest until I am Global Champion again Steve, and I will not rest until my father is once again back at my side. This Sunday I will achieve both.

Kane lowers the microphone as the crowd waits for a response in this entertaining exchange.

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
The UWF faithful are waiting patiently, waiting for a reply to Matt Morgan. He is looking at the stage, maybe waiting for a reply as well when the lights suddenly go out. The fans sit anxiously, asking the people next to them what is happening. The arena starts to flash gold and black lights everywhere, with some very known words inside the wrestling world ringing out over the PA system.

1,2, YOU HEAR THE CLOCK TICKING
TICK TOCK, YOUR ABOUT TO STOP LIVING,
TICK TOCK I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER ME,
TICK TOCK, BUT THE DAY DON'T HAVE NO MEMORY
I'M COMING.

[video=youtube;bXYG4wudW7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXYG4wudW7o&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The camera focuses on the stage where a big inflatable tunnel which can now be seen, presumably being inflated while the lights were flashing on and off. The crowd rise to their feet awaiting one certain special superstar as smoke starts to escape the tunnel. The crowd aren't waiting long as the figure of the UWF Champion bursts through the flaps. He stops dead, looking around the crowd who give him a big cheer. He pats his new bit of Bling Bling as the crowd go berzerk. He slowly lifts it in the air as his fireworks go off behind him.

MVP-US-Belt2.jpg

MVP puts the belt back around his waist and then starts to slowly makes his way down to the ring, seeing all the fans leaning over the barriers for high fives and obliges, walking past and slapping the hands much to the delight of those said fans. After giving a few fans the high fives he holds up his '305' bling bling up to the camera, yelling 'Mr 305' towards the camera. He comes towards the bottom of the ramp, stopping for a second, taking out some gum he was chewing and throws it into the crowd before he takes a little run up and slides into the ring. He doesn't waste anytime getting to his feet, running towards the ropes, bouncing off and doing his signature dance and Ballin taunt at the end.

4live-mvp-06.03.09.2.jpg

He holds the pose for a while, smiling cockily as he lowers his arms, pointing at his belt with the fans still giving him a good reaction. MVP walks towards the side of the ring, bending over to pick up a mic that was placed on the apron. He strides back to the middle of the ring, raising the mic to his lips but the noise the crowd is making stops him from starting his speech. He lowers the mic, looking forwards now, smirking away as the crowd in front of him are cheering him. He remembers he has something in his pocket, a piece of paper that he pulls out before he raises the mic to his lips again.

hqdefault.jpg

THE BALLIN SUPERSTAR
MONTEL VONTAVIOUS PORTER

Once again I was handed a piece of paper prior to making everyones night and once again, I will share with you on what is on this paper. Now, grab the edge of your seats because I know you all are so excited to find this out but it reads, "MVP, remember the time you beat Edge and claimed your UWF Championship, Pepperidge farm remembers".

MVP drops the paper on the floor as he finishies reading it. He has a smile on his face as he starts to talk again.

Of course I remember the exact moment that MVP, your ballin superstar managed to save UWF and win my UWF Championship, I don't know how anyone could have forgotton that, it will be in the highlight reels for years to come, the moment I sat on Edge's face, the moment I hooked his legs behind me and I lifted them up pushing his shoulders to the mat so the ref could count to 3 and I took what is rightfully mine. It will be the moment of 2013, it isn't long now until 2013 is finished and the only thing that could take moment of the year away from me is if Stone Cold puts me in a MVP vs Roster match where I have to face everyone that ever held a UWF contract and I defeat them one by one. It wouldn't be much of a challenge and I doubt Stone Cold wants all those injuries to deal with so I doubt that's going to happen but I am extremely happy to accept the award for Moment of the Year right now.

The crowd cheer for MVP as he just starts to laugh. The others in the ring don't seem to be too amused with MVP as they just stand there staring at him.

Wait, maybe there is something else I can do so it is a close competition, of course both moments will include me but nothing like having a battle with yourself is there. The solution to all of this is simple, I have a chance to become the first Unified UWF and International Champion. That has never happened before and for Matt Morgan and Edge, who surely won't be able to figure it out without the assistance of their managers, the chance won't happen again. It seems weird that I have only held this title for what, a month and already Stone Cold Steve Austin wants me to change it with a mixture of the two titles, it doesn't bother me that much but what does bother me is, why in the hell does Edge get a shot at becoming the first ever Unified Champion. That's right Trash and Edge, I want to know what idea is going through your heads, what honest plan you have been hatching with whoever gave you this shot? I'll give you an alternative view to this match, I know full well why Matt Morgan is in this match, he is holding that International Championship, congrats on that by the way, it must make you feel really special to hold a title that you won an another brand that isn't around anymore and bring it over to Smackdown, I never have had to have the feeling of being the second best champion on the brand and trying to talk it up, I've only held one championship in UWF and I went straight to the top baby but I digress, Matt Morgan is holding one title that is getting unified, fair enough he deserves to be in this match and then, I look around my waist and oh no, look it is covered by the UWF title, another title that is getting Unified plus, this match will surely be the Main Event at Starrcade and since I am the Main Event, it's fair to say that I deserve my place in this match up but I look at you Edge, I see a man that has to hide behind a women, a man that isn't holding gold and the only thing you have done since I beat you was take me out from behind, get your ass kicked in the crowd whilst your tag partner was beating my tag partner. I can really see how you deserve to be in this match.

MVP lowers the mic, rolling his eyes as he looks at Edge. Edge doesn't seem fazed as MVP continues on.

In case you didn't pick up on my sarcasm Edge, and in case you were too busy off with the fairies dreaming about what Christian is doing right now, wondering where he will take you for your romantic dinner later on, I honestly believe you do not deserve to be in this match and I'm sure as hell that every single person in this arena agrees with me.

MVP lowers the mic and the crowd let their opinion known. The noise is deafening as MVP nods his head. He mouths something at Edge, motioning for the crowd to quiet down.

What did I tell you, I am the voice of the people and I know what they are thinking, I look around the ring Edge, they are outside looking in and to be honest, I would say you are the least deserving person in this ring. Look at Trish Stratus, she has long blonde hair like you, she is Canadian like you, she talks just about the same amount of crap as you do but I see two differences between you, Number 1. She has a set of balls down below her belt and Number 2. The sticking point really for me and that is the fact that she hasn't lost a UWF Title. How many times have you been a loser Edge, how many times has you given up this title belt, I don't know the answer and I'm not willing to have a bet on it but I know for certain that the answer is at least once, and just in case you don't remember or I haven't mentioned it enough just yet, I defeated you for the title belt Edge. So that is 1-0 to Trish Edge, and not only does she beat you in that, she also beats you in the category, 'Got beat by MVP' and the score there is 1-0. I know what your thinking though, I haven't had the chance to beat Trish but while I still have the image of meat in my brain, I'm sure Trish would love to beat me if you catch my drift.

The crowd gives out a loud cheer for MVP as Trish gets a little upset with this. MVP looks at Trish's reaction, knowing thats what he was looking for out of her and he continues over the crowd.

Settle down Trish, I'm only joking, you know I would never drop my standards that low, why have a lamb chop when I can have steak whenever I want it, plus you don't have enough junk in the trunk for my liking but really Trash, this has nothing to do with you, I have no idea why you are even out here, weren't you walking around with that Umaga fellow, the guy that has pretty cool hair if you ask me but smells even worse then you. It doesn't me either way but I am not going to waste my time and breath talking about you as you are not important to me so I think I'll go back to Edge. Did I really kick you that hard Edge when I beat you, did I drive your face so hard into the mat that it sent you even more loopy or was it when you speared me and my rock hard abs hit your head. The build up to our first match was all about you thinking you were a god and me telling you that I would prove you wrong and look at what happened. If you were a god you would have seen that happenening, now like with Trash, I don't want to waste my time talking about it since that's pretty much all we did before but you aren't even half the man you think you are, you certainly ain't the god you think you are and I have already proved that to you but I have no problem proving it to you again and again and again and making you have nightmares about MVP standing over you with my UWF title that looks alot better in my hands then it ever did in yours. Edge, your time has come and it has passed you by, I hope you enjoyed your time at the top because the moment I beat you for the UWF Title, is the moment that you started sliding down the icy hill on your sled and I can see it only gathering more and more speed before the ulitmate crash at the end of it.

The crowd begin to cheer MVP again as he changes his focus towards Matt Morgan who looks pretty focused on MVP himself. MVP looks Morgan up and down before he lifts the mic to his mouth.

By the sounds of it Matt, you like to hear your own voice, I mean thanks for waiting around for me, oh well no skin off my nose but I do have something to confess, before you came to UWF Matt, the only thing I knew about you was the fact that you once sent your sperm into space, that's gods honest truth that I had no idea who you were until someone said to me, "You know, that guy sent his sperm to space", and then it clicked that it was you Matt, interesting way to get rid of it Matt, I normally try a more orthodox way but I'm sure Paul Heyman wasn't available to you that night, hey maybe an alien found it and there is little Matt Morgan's floating around space, I'm sure they would be more normal then you are, maybe you would do anything so you could be the best on another planet, maybe wait until the kids are older and go up and visit them, teach them how to ride a bike, teach them how to catch a baseball, you can even show them a few of the photos that will be taken at Starrcade, I'm sure they will love the one of me holding me two title belts high above my head.

MVP pats his UWF title as the crowd are really getting behind him, the longer he goes on. He looks up at Matt and speaks again.

I know what your all thinking, MVP is it really a smart idea to try and make a 7ft Giant angry, it is really smart to tell jokes and embaress him? I will answer that question with a simple yes because I know that when Matt Morgan is angry, he loses concentration, why else would anyone want to spend their precise time with Paul Heyman? It's because he is there to keep you focused isn't he? He is the brain behind the stupid big ape who is still learning how to make friends by not flinging faeces at them. I have you figured out Matt and I can see it in your eyes, cliches glory but this isn't like any other person who claims they can look into the soul, I have many talents and being able to read people is one of them and I can read you like a book, I am reading you like a 12 year old girl reads Twilight, I'm reading you like Edge reads Hunger Games, I'm reading you like all these fans out there read about their favorite UWF Champion whenever there is an article about me and lets be honest, every article is about me. I can see it in your eyes Matt, you are looking at the future, I may as well call you McFly because you know what will happen. The amount of pressure that not only Paul Heyman is putting on you but also double the amount of pressure your putting on yourself. You see it don't you Matt, this is high stakes this match and it's time for the MVP to show his worth but you have everything to lose don't you. You have your title belt, you have your pride, you have your main event spot but the main one that will harm you is that you pretty have your manager on the line. You think Paul Heyman will support a loser, you think Paul Heyman will stay in the corner of a man that just couldn't do it? Why do you think he hasn't asked Edge yet? You know that if you lose this match at Starrcade, Paul will be out of here, looking for someone that could get the job done and then you will be all alone again. You won't have anyone looking over your shoulder and tell you the right and wrong things to do because you can't figure them out yourself, you won't have the father figure that you always wanted, that you always needed, the one you always graved, and poor little Matthew Morgan will be on the bottom of the barell with no one to help him up, it really is a sad story isn't it, I'd be surprised if they didn't make a play out of it.

MVP pretends to wipe a tear out from under his eye, not looking one bit upset as Matt just stares into his eyes. MVP fixes his sleeves on his jacket and continues.

I don't feel sorry for you one bit, not even in my little toe do I feel sorry for you because you are a big boy now, the time for being mothered is over Matt, do you see me with someone looking over me telling me what to do? I know I don't need anyone elses help, I didn't need any help throwing those men over the top rope and I certainly didn't need any help beating Edge, the first bit of help I recieved was in a Tag Match from CM Punk and I like that guy but hell, I wasn't even in the arena when he gave me a loss on my record, there are people in this world that need help, that's what they have help lines for and there are men in this world that don't need anything handed and given to them and I am one of a very select amount that doesn't need anyone because I can look out for myself. I don't care how big you are Matt or how many people you have beaten before me, I will be the last man standing, I will david to your goliath, I only need my bare hands though, I don't need no sling shot and I gurantee you Matt that at Starrcade, I will be putting the beast down. You see, you are unlucky, you are holding the wrong championship at the wrong time, if only you could have held the hardcore title and faced The Undertaker because he would have been easier then facing me but you are also the 3rd wheel when it comes to the unfinished business Edge and I have with each other. You might be use to third wheeling it Matt, I do not know it might tickle your fancy but I know that just because your the third wheel, I won't be forgetting about you and letting you go under the rader, I won't let my unfinished business take my eye of the ball, it's hard to miss a 7ft Giant not only with the concentration but it's also hard to miss you with my boot.

MVP now looks pretty serious as he points to his boot. Both men just shrug him off as he keeps going from man to man. The crowd begin an MVP chant as he lifts the mic again.

I am not a fluke champion, I am not the one that got lucky, I am the MVP of this business, I am Half Man Half Amazing, I am the Franchise Playa and you two might think that they are all cute little nicknames that I thought up myself but those are words to describe the true amount of talent I have, to be honest, most of them are an understatement of my true potential. You know what I am capable of Edge and you will find out Matt at Starrcade but the Era of Ballin has just started, I will be doing anything in my power to make sure it continues because I am not ready to let go of this title and the title of being the best on Smackdown just yet so stay tuned, keep watching because if you think you will be the last man standing at Starrcade, you better be ready for the fight of your lifetime because thre is no way I am just laying down for that, there is no way I am just lying down for you two and let my title slip away, I am on top of the world and after Starrcade, I will be the Last Man Standing but more importantly, I will be the UNDISPUTED CHAMPION OF SMACKDOWN, now that would be BALLIN.

MVP does his signature taunt as the crowd goes nuts for him. He holds the pose for a while, smiling and nodding his head, agreeing with everything he just said as he lowers his arms slowly.​

Reaction score
Ric Flair attempts to go after Tyson Kidd for attacking Bret Hart, but HBK puts out his right crutch to stop him which was his only way of holding him back. Kidd looks on with a laugh and taunts Flair as does Natalya. The crowd wants them to go at it as the arena is in a frenzy. HBK looks on in disgust as he gets back on the microphone

HBK: Tyson Kidd.....

HBK claps his hands

HBK: Unbelievable. You attacked a man that is well past being an active member in this ring. I know that, Bret and myself had that long history together. Believe me, I was there. I was there when I defeated him in a match that lasted longer than an hour. And yeah I was there and I was the man who applied the sharp shooter on, Bret, the night of the Montreal "screw job". That's something I will live with forever and would do again. But that's not the point of all this. The point is that although how I feel from a business standpoint about how, Bret did things, I still respected him as a person. I always respected, Bret, especially when I was going up the rankings while he was on top of the mountain. One thing though that you and Natty may not realize is that over the last few years, Bret and myself have become close personal friends. So mission accomplished, you have now made this personal between you and myself. It's a cold day in hell when, Shawn Michaels backs, Bret Hart, but I'm doing this with respect. Something you no nothing about. Super kicking a man, who suffered a career ending injury by a super kick. Yeah, you're a real bright man there, Tyson. So much for honor. I bet if I looked, I'd see yellow on your spine. That's all you are, a coward!

Tyson Kidd doesn't seem phased by what HBK has to say

HBK: You talk about this fear that I have. That's funny, are you in my body and know how I am feeling or am I missing something here. This fear thing you talk about is just a bunch of crap coming out of your mouth. That's all you're doing out here and that's talking about crap and wasting all these people's time. You're trying to make yourself look good to the Raw officials in the back who script us when we come out here while trying to make yourself look good. When in honestly, you're making no sense. Fear. Fear. Fear. Do you even know what fear is? I'll tell you about fear and I want you to stay with me because this is a story from back in the day. I know you don't like talking about the past, but if it wasn't for guys like, Bret, myself, Stone Cold, Bruno Sammartino, you wouldn't even be here today. We paved the road for guys like you. Now to my story that I know you cannot look forward to listen to.

Natalya and Kidd speak to one another while ignoring HBK as he gets ready to tell his story about fear

HBK: HEY! This is what I'm talking about. You show no respect to anyone other than your hussie of a wife!

Natalya goes to slap HBK, but Kidd stops her

HBK: You want to know what fear is. I have faced fear in the face. I broke my damn back in this ring and retired from in-ring competition for four years. How about the fear of going to your doctor's and listening to him tell you, that you need back surgery and it is going to more than likely end your career. I missed out on almost the entire Attitude Era. I missed out on making legendary feuds with Stone Cold, The Rock, just to name a few. But you get my point. The fear of staying home while in your prime and watching everyone else do what you did better than they did. Yeah I will let my ego get the better of me. Even with a broken back, I outperformed, Stone Cold on the biggest stage. I feared of never performing again. But I beat the odds and came back to be even better. Since then I've been a WWE World Champion, a two-time ETW World Champion, and a two-time UWF World Champion. It doesn't matter the odds against me, because I will beat them.

The crowd cheers loudly as you can hear the emotion in HBK's voice

HBK: Even when I got in the ring with, Hunter, there wasn't any fear that I had. I have not felt fear since the day I broke my back fifteen years ago and it's because I beat the odds. Just like I am going to do this Sunday at Starrcade. I am going to beat the doctor's odds with my banged up right knee and I am going to retain the World Title! I am everything I say I am. I am the show stoppa. I am the headliner. I am the main event. I am the man. And I am the man that is going to embarrass you out of the building on one good leg this Sunday. You don't know a thing about making it this far in this business. The disrespect you showed me and Bret is the reason you aren't ready for this. I'm not saying you never will, but I am saying not while I am holding this title. But I do understand why you been playing around with fear so much. It's because you fear me. I'm not one to buy into the fear crap, but you keep dodging me with all this fear talk. You talk about how you super kicked, Bray Wyatt. Congratulations, John Morrison, Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, they have all done in as well to an opponent who wasn't, Shawn Michaels. That's all you are, are in a list of wannabe's. I should sue you for copyright infringement seeing as that is my move, but the UWF Universe knows that I do it best. You giving, Bray a super kick is nothing short of someone who needs some growing up in this business before it all comes crumbling down in the blink of an eye. So why don't you try that before you're ready to step up and fight the big boys.

Ric Flair gets on the microphone as his face is beat red

Ric Flair: I have been holding back for long ENOUGH! You're lucky you're facing, Shawn, because if it was me, I wouldn't hesitate to wipe that smirk off of your face without a blink of the eye. You want to attack a man who can no longer compete in an active ring and take bumps. Well you should be given a medal for being that jackass of the year. Growing up to do, that is being nice. You are no professional wrestler. This man, Shawn Michaels, he's a professional wrestler. Bret Hart, is a professional wrestler. The Nature Boy, Ric Flair, is a professional wrestler. Tyson Kidd, well you, Tyson, I don't know what you are, but you're no professional wrestler. Like I said you are an asshole!

The crowd gives a roaring "WOOOOOOOOOOO"

Ric Flair: This man doesn't need to pass the torch. You know why they haven't asked him yet, is because they know guys like you cannot carry this business for the next dozen years. They don't trust guys like you. That's why they call us old folks back so we can boost the ratings and boost the popularity of our business. Hell, The Rock comes back for a few months and the shows go through the roof. Why because UWF needs us to comeback. UWF needs, Shawn atop of the business. He has proven why he deserved this for years and he doesn't need to anymore. This is, Shawn Michaels territory and you and your hussie of a wife should just shut up and enjoy the ride because there will NEVER be another like him!

Flair's intensity is felt throughout the entire arena as there is a back and forth "HBK" and "Flair" chant. Flair is so intense that he takes his jacket suit off and throws to the mat. Flair bounces off the ropes and drops a knee on it. Flair gets up and grabs the microphone

Ric Flair: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
.24 KARAT FILMS
PRESENTS
A SHATTERED DREAMS PRODUCTION

[video=youtube;IZqqCRUfAmg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZqqCRUfAmg[/video]

The theme music of Goldust begins to play over the PA system. Cody, Kurt and Shark Boy all look towards the stage. After a few bars of music, the "Bizzare One" himself emerges from the back. He is clad in his usual attire, blonde wig, flamboyant robe and facepaint. He then makes his way down the ramp.

19981012_goldust.jpg

The crowd is going crazy as Goldust walks down the ramp. Meanwhile, in the ring, Cody has a look of malice and contempt on his face and Kurt is disgusted and revolted as Goldust rubs his body at him. Goldust then walks up the steel steps and picks up a vacant microphone. He makes his way into the ring and stands next to Shark Boy across the ring from Cody and Kurt. As the crowd dies down, he begins speaking.

goldust_o_GIFSoupcom1.gif

Goldust: "On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero." Fight Club. 1999. Cody, I.....understand you. Many may not but I really do. What kind of....big brother.....would I be if I didn't. Your insults, your put-downs.......they mask your true feelings. Deep down, Cody, you and I aren't that different. Call me a joke, call me an embarrassment, call me what you will and I'll call you my dear baby brother. Why? Why, after everything you've said to me, mocking my career, our own father. Why do I continue to care? The truth is, Cody, I'm not here to rehabilitate you. I'm not here to make your life better or make your career stronger. No.....No......No.......baby brother, I'm here to give you peace. Eternal peace. Before you stepped foot in the UWF, you were a young upstart, asking me and Dad for pointers. You were eager to learn and had all of the potential in the world.......but this world, it wasn't meant for you. You couldn't handle it. You see, your talents alone.......they won you championships. But, at what cost, baby brother? Teaming with Kurt Angle, a man who has also coasted off of his athletic abilities without fully understanding.........understanding what, exactly? Cody, you downplay the influence I've had over your career and call me pathetic. Look at what's happened to you. What you and Kurt fail to comprehend, baby brother, is that this place is not for the mentally stable. Cody, you're problem isn't that you're crazy......it's that you're not crazy enough. Cody, you've still got this side of you that makes you hesitate.......and he who hesitates is lost. A lost cause, just like you've become.......

Cody and Kurt look on, confused as to what Goldust is saying. Shark Boy is even confused but the fans continue to cheer Goldust like crazy. He snarls at the crowd before continuing.

Goldust: There's something you don't know about my UWF career, baby brother. You see, I was never focused on myself. It was all about keeping my eye on you. Don't believe me? Notice how I was always on the same brand as you. Cody, I've been watching for a long time and I've come to a conclusion.......and that conclusion will be revealed all in due time. In the meantime, I team with my fishy friend to take the both of you on at Starrcade.......and oh, Kurt.......Kurtis......how wrong you are. Unlike James Bond, who prefers his martinis shaken and not stirred, I enjoy being shaken.....and stirred......and Kurt, your words have stirred me up and right now......I'm like a soda can that Kurt has his manly hands around and my top......is just about ready.....to blow......Call me "Creepy", tell me to drive back to Hollywierd....... but what you don't get is that I'm already in the driver's seat in this situation. Kurt, you've never met a force like me before. I'm different.....and people often fear what they can't understand. Kurt, I would fear. I would fear.....with every fiber in my being, I would fear. Gold medals won't save you from.....*inhales and exhales* Golllllldusssssst...... And while you live in a world of truths, telling us what is true and what isn't, I live in a world far from truths. "Artists sometimes use lies to tell the truth" You humdrum in a world that's black and gray, muddled in ineptitude and depressingly bleak meanwhile I flourish in a world full of extravagance, full of vibrant life and basked in the jovial aura of gold and, at Starrcade, I'll take your truths and I'll turn them into lies.......Oh it's indeed true, Kurtis........

Goldust then looks over at his partner Shark Boy and begins playing again with the fin part of his mask. Shark Boy pulls away as Goldust rubs on himself and snarls at Sharky.

Goldust: My fishy friend here, the shellraiser.......while his approach may not be as.....refined as mine, he raises good points. You see, Cody, Kurt, on normal circumstances, Shark Boy and myself would never see eye to eye but, Shark Boy, while he may have a rough exterior, on the inside......he and I aren't so different. Despite our opponents underestimating our abilities, we get the job done. You may never see Shark Boy and Goldust exchanging Christmas cards or enjoying a glass of egg nog together.....we have been brought together, almost like it was meant to be. Almost as if.....it was a Christmas miracle. I'm not the kind of man to suggest....devine intervention.....but I am the kind of man to not question fate. Fate is funny. We all spend our lives trying to change it. We fill our lives with dread because we know, no matter what we do, Fate will always deliver. Cody, Kurt by the powers of Poseidon, we will vanquish the darkness that cascades over SmackDown. If you think Starrcade will be a walk in the park because of your athletic prowess, as Roy Scheider once said in the 1975 Steven Spielberg classic JAWS, "You're gonna need a bigger boat".

Goldust plays with Shark Boy's fin once more and again, Shark Boy pulls away. Goldust then addresses Cody and Kurt one last time.

Goldust: Cody, before I returned, I spoke with our father, "The American Dream" and he's none too pleased with you. Not because you left him in a heap of his own unconsciousness, not because you denounced the family name......No, baby brother, Dad is not pleased because you didn't get the job done. Dad is back on his feet. Cody, for all of the badmouthing of him or me you do, our legacies will always be greater. UWF Champion, World Champion, that's all fine and good......but you will never be better than me, baby brother. When you berate these people, they see the unhinged Cody Rhodes but when I look at you, baby brother, I still see that naive, young upstart who now will realize just how over his head he really is when big brother comes knocking. You can't hide behind Kurt Angle forever and, sooner than later, you will have to deal with me because my purpose here.......well......I almost got ahead of myself. How about we just start at Starrcade and go from there because, baby brother, you're not going to get rid of me anytime soon......"Some men just want to watch the world burn." And burn it down, we shall, baby brother......

Goldust lowers his microphone and awaits the inevitable response from his brother Cody.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Steve stands there, having heard every word Kane had to say, and smirks as he gets ready to respond, the crowd booing him passionately before he even begins speaking.

69549e0cc5bcfefde359adc408395ce0.jpg

"The Icon" Steve Borden: How kind of you to finally retort, Kane. After so much time had passed without a single word of rebuttal, I was convinced you had either reverted back to the beginning of your career when you didn't speak or you had died right here on your feet and rigor mortis had set in. But indeed you live and breathe and although you speak, you speak with the same tired and desperate points that you've been speaking with the entire time you and I have spent in one another's company. The references to you more or less being the Freddy Krueger of the wrestling business minus the knife fingers, Christmas sweater, and boiler room to dwell in. I don't know how many times this has to be brought to your attention, but you're no more a monster than the energy drink is, Kane, but you are as expendable and discardable as the can that it comes in.

You offer up no excuses? Ah, but you do, Kane, that was the entire point of me trying to get you to hold yourself accountable, because you were making nothing but excuses for yourself. The word you used was treachery, if that gives your memory a jog. Matt being ringside for our match was me cheating to take the Global Championship from you, remember? It's cute that you're trying to backpedal so that I don't have that dirt on you anymore, but I'm not as absent minded as these idiot fans that Vince McMahon constantly pulls the wool over the eyes of, I don't forget the things that are said and done to me just because a certain period of time elapses, I'm a lot smarter than that, Kane. And just as sure as you've failed to cover that up, you fail just as hard as trying to play my own hand against me. Dismissing your own smoke and mirrors as unnecessary? That'd be a lot more convincing if you didn't continuously refer to yourself as a demon and a monster.

Because if you truly didn't need the fire, the mask, the lighting, or the music, if you truly believed that, then when you first came out here, you wouldn't have had any of it. If you truly believed that you didn't need to talk about hellfire and being from Hell and taking lives and souls for fun to get inside your opponents heads, you wouldn't do it. But you don't truly believe it. To you it's necessary, it's what brought you to the dance, it's the bread and butter that feeds you and that's why you continue to rest your laurels on it. And I can say that because I didn't just say that I didn't need the fanfare of the trenchcoat, the baseball bat, and the face paint. I didn't just say that I didn't need the moral support of the fans and them cheering me. I didn't just say any of that, I backed all of it up with fact and proved it beginning the night that I came out here and removed the face paint and the proof lingers still. Christopher Daniels told Matt that he and I denouncing all of the showmanship of a gimmick was a gimmick in it of itself, and I can see where someone would think that, considering how many smark fans there are of this product that boil everything down to a "work".

But we aren't working anybody, we are two men disgruntled by our treatment in this industry and we are dead set on righting that wrong and succeeding in spite of what they think of us or feel about us, and so far we're getting results. While I'm explaining myself, let's talk about your dear old father since that seems to be a popular topic. You summing up our kidnapping of Paul Bearer as a reflection of my insecurity regarding facing you in this rematch is the exact conclusion I expected you to come to, and of course you would make the accusation that it means you're inside my head and have been for some time now, because it makes you look good in your eyes and the eyes of all of these fans who want to see you take this Global Championship back. The reality? Well it should be fairly obvious, Kane. I don't like you, I don't like the way you carry yourself and the feelings you invoke in all of our pea brained peers of fear and uneasiness, and I use the term peers lightly by the way since Matt and I are clearly on a plain of success above all of you, by the way.

Because of my extreme dislike for you and desire to see this facade you project get a fist of defiance put through it and shatter it like a mirror, outsmarting you wasn't enough on that night. Being the superior talker, the superior thinker, and the superior athlete, that wasn't enough. And taking the Global Championship from you, that wasn't enough either, I had to take something more, to leave you with nothing. Now since you have that rematch clause that's resulting in our match this Sunday, clearly you are still in possession of something, but after Sunday night has come and gone, that will no longer be the case and my wish will at last have been granted. Because when the dust clears at the end of Starrcade you will not have a single soul looking at you the same way again, you will not have this Global Championship, you will not have a guaranteed opportunity at this Global Championship, and you will not have your father because the way I see it, you beating me, taking back the Global Championship, and sealing me inside that casket will be the only way you see him returned to you.

At the end of the day, you are just a normal man, Glen, a normal man that continues to rely on irrelevent facts and pointless trivia to try and prove your point. Your mind games working on Stone Cold in the past would only be worth bringing up if you were wrestling Stone Cold this Sunday, but you aren't. Your mind games working on Triple H in the past, however? Same thing, it would only be worth bringing up if you were wrestling Triple H this Sunday, but you aren't. The same thing goes for the older brother that you're so proud of even though he's too much of a coward to defend his United States Championship, you aren't wrestling him this Sunday so your mind games working on him in the past, once again, isn't worth bringing up. It doesn't matter if you psyched out every man on the Raw and Smackdown rosters and beat them within an inch of their life, because that's a reflection of how you fared against them and how you're able to fare against them, it has no reflection on your track record with me.

When it comes to me, it doesn't matter who you've pinned because you haven't pinned me. It doesn't matter who you've set on fire, it doesn't matter who you've buried alive, it doesn't matter because none of that is going to help you this Sunday. And it seems to me that ripping that mask off, removing your wig, tearing the hair that's actually yours out of your scalp, popping that contact out of your eye, rolling you into that casket, shutting the lid, finding you backstage, and holding your bloodied and battered face in front of a mirror for you to see is the only way you're going to realize that I'm not just playing mind games, my words are razor blades of truth and I'm slashing your wrists with facts, Glen, you can either bleed out and die a fool or accept the fact and seek help and see what it's like to truly enjoy your career, what it's like to live the kind of life we lead, what the world looks like through our eyes.

There's a difference in being desperate for fame and asserting yourself to take what's yours. A spot in the main event scene, a top tier title, weekly television time, large paychecks, a bigger number in the win column than the loss column, and respect? I've earned all of those things, I am entitled to them, but I wasn't getting them. This is not the story of a man clinging to relevancy, I'm not a reality television star looking for his next fifteen minutes here. I'm not clinging to anything in fact, because I have security and there's no danger of any of this slipping through my fingers any time soon. Not my spot in the main event scene, not the television time I get, not the money I make or the respect I demand or me racking up win after win after win, which as you can probably guess means what I've said time and time again, I won't be losing this Global Championship.

The crowd boos as Steve hands the microphone to Matt Bloom, who smirks at Kane, knowing how much he gets under the former champion's skin.

Matt Bloom: What you and everyone else that I come across continuously overlook is the fact that I've already attained success. You look down your nose at me because of all the things I failed to attain in the past when there's something that I can say that you can't, and that's that I am undefeated here in the UWF. You want to talk about mind games, Kane? How about the ones I'm playing with you without even trying? All I have to do is stand here and it eats you alive, because every time you see me all you can do is think back to the image of your father being manhandled in a fight he never should've talked himself into in the first place, your mind takes you back to that night, to the image of him being stuffed into a casket, out of sight but never out of mind. You can issue all of the threats that you feel like issuing, because I know they're empty, and they aren't spoken by an angry man seeking revenge, they're spoken by a frightened child that just wants his Daddy back. You'd love nothing more than to return the favor and stuff me into a casket and never have to see or hear from me again, but ya know, even if that happened, the deceased have a funny way of showing back up around these parts, so you're going to have to deal with me regardless of what goes down.

The crowd boos the very tasteless comment Matt just made as the big man hands the microphone back to Steve.

"The Icon" Steve Borden: Let your solace be this, Glen, the Global Championship isn't the only piece of gold in town. It's the most prestigious, sure, and I can't think of any justifiable reason why you'd want to hold any of the others, but once you get shut out of the Global scene, you've got to go somewhere, right? And let's be honest, you're a better fit for someone like a Christopher Daniels or a King Booker anyway. Maybe I'll change my mind about your father's kidnapping being final unless you win this belt back, pity you, and turn him loose so you and him can go after the tag team championships. Or if your heart's set on only going after belts that used to be Impact exclusive, you could always go for the Transatlantic Championship. Then again, maybe they'll get sick of you like they got sick of AJ Styles and send you packing to Saturday nights. They're just suggestions, you can take any of them, or you can wallow in misery and self-pity after you lose on Sunday. You can quit the company again for all I care, it wouldn't be the first time you took off with your tail between your legs because someone beat you up. The fact of the matter is this, Glen, no matter how hard you fight sleep or try and deny rest, you're going to slumber when all of your aspirations to become a multiple time Global Champion and the parlor tricks you used to try and achieve that come crashing down on you and leave you in that padded casket in a more prolonged state of sleep than your standard nap, not dead and final, but comatose. We'll send flowers.

Steve smiles arrogantly as he lowers his microphone and the crowd continues to shower him and Matt with disdain.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
076_zps059db407.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

You're so so funny Goldy, I mean it's like you don't even notice how low you've gone...Notice Brother o' mine how you keep trying to point out that you are not so different than anyone, whether it be me or even a shrimp who wears a mask with a fin on it. And it's because in the back of your mind you keep trying to relate to people, dying...Aching to not be so damn different. But in a world filled with bad news, I am it's harbinger...You and I, are NOTHING alike. Nothing, our size, our hair, our interest, Hell I'm not even sure we're the same gender. And Goldy you are oh so wrong, you seem to think I'm some green kid biting off more than I can chew by coming into this business. And you might have been right years ago, but see after all I've gone through I've been through a lot. You might think you've kept track of me, but how long did it take for dear older brother to show his face? You like to talk like you're here to help me, but when did you first show up? at Wrestlemania when I was retaining my title in the main event, that is when you first talked to me. Oh how about dear old dad, he has my best interest at heart...he first showed up after I was the first two time UWF Champion in history. But when I was struggling, when I was in the darkest...most horrendous part of my life, where was Goldy and Dusty to Save me? to bring me Peace?

Cody cracks his neck to the side

And might I add...There's a reason I didn't "finish the job" I just needed him out of the way...I wanted him to be able to wake up in the morning, even if it was in a hospital bed...I mean I've hurt a lot of people, big strong healthy men have still been unable to return because of what I did to them. I made sure Dad just had a little headache so he could look up at the T.V Screen and see his son continue on. And You know what Goldy you and I we never got along, we were never truly Brothers but now that we're together I'm going to do you a solid and give you the same favor I gave Dad. But as far as Sharky goes...

Cody turns his head to one side, moving towards Shark Boy slowly holding his microphone with both hands as he steps right in front of him.

You seem really confident, and I appreciate that...and because you've been such a good sport I'm going to let you in on a little secret of mine...I'm rooting for you. Oh yeah, it's one thing me and these homely looking people have in common, we just love Shark Boy we all want to see you succeed. But Sharky here's the problem, we've all seen it before, I mean it seems like it happens every year. Shark Boy comes in and EVERYONE falls in love with him, but a couple weeks later you run out of steam and swim back down to your deserved level, below sea level. You know that's the only problem with my life...I have all the talent in the world to compete with anyone, I have the foresight to know any opponent I'm going to face in every way so I know what the result will be before hand, and the raw natural skill to adapt to anything anyone might pull out as a surprise. It makes what should be an exciting life...rather pedestrian. But who knows, maybe after all the big bad monsters I've put in the ground, Sharkys the one to prove Cody Rhodes...wrong...hahahahaha...HAhaha

Cody starts laughing out, moving to one side he puts a hand on Kurts shoulders as if to hold himself up so he doesn't fall over laughing. He wipes a tear from his eye as he looks at Kurt and then back at his two opponents.

I mean think about this for a second, What have you two done? You've shown up to UWF and left more times than the Smackdown roster combined. While I've been the one constant in UWF history, I've outlasted them all...You two could barely have a believable chance if you were facing one of us, Now I may not be one for teams...but I mean if Kurt decides to have another hissy fit and vamoose like before It might make things a little funner for me, so either he shows up and we beat you or I face you alone and embarrass you. Either way, Starrcade will be the greatest night of your lives. You will be in the ring with the greatest "Man" in history, greater than the others in the past generations, You will join a long list of legends, hall of famers, and icons who have been beaten by me. You will look back at Starrcade and remember it as the day Cody Rhodes made your life mean something, while for me...it'll be Sunday.

Aniking

Reaction score
"Sharmell continues to chant until..." Hardy decides he's heard enough.

Matt7_zps30bd5e5c.jpg

Matt Hardy: I think that's just about enough of that! Please shut up.

The crowd go wild as Sharmell and Booker stand stunned in disbelief.

Matt Hardy: Oh I'm sorry, did I disrespect you? Now you know how it feels, because that's what the two of you just showed me. Instead of demanding for the UWF Universe to respect you, I suggest you show the class you claim to have and prove why you warrant it in the first place. You come out here, run your mouths, abuse the UWF Universe for booing you, yet demand respect in return! But that's not all, because mixed in with all of that is a sense of pride towards how I was beaten last week. If I was to offer the UWF Universe one criticism... it'd be that they're not booing the two of you loud enough! You're both arrogant, you're selfish, and you couldn't be any further away from royalty if you tried. Booker's recent success has gotten to your heads and it's clear to me that you're complacent and completely blinded by the spotlight that you're both incapable of seeing it. While I think you're both an embarrassment to Smackdown, I hope you continue playing this little game for the next couple of days. As much as it's frustrating having to suffer through it, I'm content knowing that you've already sealed your Starrcade fate... and I promise the UWF Universe that there's no twist in this story!

Hardy is cheered as his confidence is shining to the forefront.

Matt Hardy: But that's enough of addressing you collectively, because I've got a few things I'd like to get off my chest... and it's ladies first. So to answer your first question, Sharmell, what you and Booker did that isn't deemed "royal" is the simple fact I had your man beaten and yet you saw the need to involve yourself in the match, causing a distraction and offering him an easy way out. If you had any shred of dignity left, you'd have allowed Booker to be beaten and given me credit where it's due rather than request an apology from me for speaking the truth. Instead you chose to harm your reputation, make your husband look like a soft touch, and have therefore provided me with the motivation to destroy his undefeated streak just like you did to mine! I'm a man who has come from the very bottom, back up to a position that I can be proud of, only to have my hard work tarnished... and for what reason? Explain to me, Sharmell, why you felt the need to ruin my match? If "our King" was actually on the way to a victory like you claim, then I see no reason for you to even touch the ring let alone jump onto it... unless you know I'm right! I'm sure you've learnt your lesson anyway, because it would be pretty stupid of you to pull the same stunt again. Oh, by the way, nice hair. I hope I didn't damage it too much.

Sharmell is disgusted with Hardy's attitude, but the crowd continue to eat it up. Booker begins to raise the microphone to his mouth, but Hardy quickly jumps in.

Matt Hardy: Don't worry, Booker, I'm done with her and onto you now. First of all, what knowledge do you actually have on how to beat me? The knowledge of how to be on your back and require your wife to step in and help you out? For a potential future United States Champion, is that really the legacy you want to leave? Is that the reputation you want to take into a title defence, knowing that the reason you're even there is all because of your wife being sneaky at ringside? That doesn't sound very "royal" either, wouldn't you agree? You probably don't, which isn't much of a surprise. Don't worry though, I agree with you on something - that I'm not in the same league as you. A month ago I wouldn't have said this to any superstar on the roster, but that's just what confidence can do to your mindset. See Booker, after what happened on Smackdown, I think the UWF Universe and I can agree that I'm in a league... above you. I've proven that Matt Hardy Version Two has what it takes to become a champion in the Ultimate Wrestling Federation, and that's exactly what I'm going to do! You are not unbeatable, you are not dominant, you are not graceful, and you're definitely not noble.

Booker looks baffled as Hardy moves in closer to Booker.

Matt Hardy: You're a pretender, Booker, as simple as that, and at Starrcade I'll expose you to the whole world... because Matt Hardy is the real deal and Booker is just... is just a peasant.

Hardy's arm falls to his side as huge cheers rock the arena.​

-------------

OOC - rawisrey is a fucking legend for rescuing this! <3

Reactions: Clydefrog

RavenEffect

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Booker takes the mic from Sharmell and looks at her in disbelief…

Booker: Tell me he didn’t just say that!

Sharmell grabs the mic and goes crazy at Matt Hardy…

Sharmell: Excuse me boy who the hell do you think you are, Im about to stick my foot up yo a…

Booker quickly stops his Queen from speaking for the second…

Booker: Dignity my Queen, do not allow yourself to be lowered to Matthew’s revolting level.

Booker allows Queen Sharmell to continue…

Sharmell: Matthew I am disgusted with the idea that you believe you were going to win that match. I believe that if YOU had a snippet of intelligence let alone dignity, you would realize that King Booker would have beaten you regardless of you getting distracted by your fabulous and beautiful Queen. Am I not within my right of getting a closer view of my husband and your King’s victory? You know well that you have not spoken a word of truth since you got out here. At what point do you believe you had the King beat. Your King was always one step ahead and one moment away from pinning your sorry behind and defeating you. And that’s exactly what happened Matthew. And how has that tarnished our reputation, your King is still undefeated and remains on course to become the most dominate star in all the kingdom. Our reputation has merely become more feared than ever. You came into the first encounter with all the momentum you could have asked for and yet you still failed. How can this motivate you more, when it is clear that your King can not and will not be beaten and certainly never by the likes of you Matthew. Nobody will ever worship at your feet, unlike your King who once he has vanquished you and Dolphinus, will receive the praise and admiration from all his loyal subjects and as well from these peasants you call fans. Now your Queen has grown tired of speaking to your repulsive face…

Sharmell hands the mic to King Booker, who takes his Queen’s hand and kisses it before speaking…

Booker: Well spoken my Queen that was wonderfully composed of you. Now Matthew you can talk about it being Sharmell’s fault all you want for your loss on Smackdown. You can falsely claim whatever opinions you may have about our match, but when it was all said and done, I was the victor not you. You couldn’t win the match because I was always destined to. You’re right in one way though. I won that match because my Queen. I won because she was by my side cheering her King to victory. My Queen had every right to be at ringside and if she wishes to get a close view of my triumph then so she shall. Only you felt the need to react to her presence thus costing the match. Your King wouldn’t never let something so trivial happen. Your King is able to vanquish his foe, get the job done as you say. Your King does not get complacent with his opponent, and grant him the simplest of opportunities to take victory. Unlike you Matthew I am a winner, a defeater, and not before long a champion. While you will continue to moan and whine like the miserable hound that you are, never achieving anything and forever beneath your King where you shall stay. You will not defeat me come Sunday because no one is in the same class as your King. I am high-born, royalty in its purest form. I am too elegant and dignified to lose to the likes of you Matthew. You simply do not have the brain capacity to out think me, out manoeuvre me, or to put straightforward so a Neanderthal such as yourself can understand I am merely better.

King Booker pauses for a second, while the crowd boos quite loudly. King Booker laughs and then continues…

Booker: You have the audacity to call your King a peasant and a pretender. You have the sheer cheek to disrespect your King AND Queen in the manner that you have Matthew. How dare you? We are decent, reputable people who should not have to stand here and listen to this revolting plague that is spewing out of your mouth. If it wasn’t for a certain number one contenders match on our way through the Forest of Starcadia, I would not wish to even share the same ring as you again. You spout lies to make up for you own downfalls, you make up excuses for why you are not better than me and why you have already lost to me. Face the facts young Matthew I AM in a higher league then you. And I will continue to be after our second match this Sunday were I will once again beat you. But this time Matthew I have a better reason to. Not only does your simple minded self need reminding of how superior King Booker is, but you have committed the cardinal sin, for physically and verbally abusing my Queen and for that Matthew I will smite you with my iron fist that will soon rule these lands. I am the unbeatable King of UWF but you will now see a side of your King that no one has. Unlike you I DO fight with grace and nobility and a King must always act like royalty but Matthew if I have to stoop to your yokel standards to beat you, then I will in honour of my Queen. I refuse to take you despicable manner any longer, you need to be shown were you place is in our kingdom Matthew. And that is under my boot as I pin you 1..2..3 and march on as the unbeatable King of UWF and your uncrowned United States Champion…

Crowd boo and repeatedly chant boring towards King Booker…

Booker: You miserable, foul mouthed commoners will one day realise who you should be cheering. I am your King and I will stay your King forever. I will defeat your so called heroes soon enough and mount my charge on the UWF throne. The sooner you realise that there is nothing you nor Matthew or any superstar in the locker room and apart of the Kingdom can do to stop me. For too long have I watched on and seen the mayhem and pandemonium that surrounds UWF. UWF needs a leader, UWF needs a guiding light to bring in out of the dismay and into a world of order. UWF needs a King and come my victory in the Forest of Starcadia I will once again prove that will be I King Booker…

King Booker and Queen Sharmell make their way towards the ropes to climb out of the ring…

Status
Not open for further replies.