UWF 2013 Starrcade Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Ambrose stares at Jericho and starts to chuckle.

Ambrose5_zps66e54d4f.png

Jericho. Poor poor Jericho. You misunderstand me. It's not a big deal though. I can be a little too complex for many small minded people to comprehend so allow me to further explain myself. I don't feel like I'm owed anything. Why would I ever want to be handed anything? I can take whatever the hell I want, whenever I want. You can try your hardest to become champion all you want but no one will believe you unless you can say you have defeated me and trust me, you're not going to be able to say that anytime soon. You see, I don't want to hold on to that belt because that's all it is. A belt. And all that belt does is make you a target. It makes you a target for people who would rather run and hide than stand and fight and I'm through dealing with those people. I'm here to fight and if you're not going to offer me any kind of a challenge, why should I take you seriously?

Ambrose looks at Jericho a bit perplexed before speaking again.

You come here just like everyone else, proclaiming to be a changed and better man when you're clearly not. Have you even managed to pick up a single win since you've been here? Make no mistake, I've lost my fair share of matches but never as soundly as you. Deep down, everyone knows that you don't stand a chance and that's okay. Just stop pretending as if you'll actually give me a challenge. This should be a great learning experience for you. I want you to try your hardest against me. You need to learn that no matter how hard you try, there are just some things you can never accomplish. Beating me is one of those things.

The crowd cheers for Ambrose as he still stands there on the apron staring at Jericho.

Don't take this the wrong way Chris, I don't hate you. You want to become World Heavyweight Champion so bad and as a matter of fact, I'd much prefer you to be the one holding that oh so coveted belt just to further reinstate that it means nothing unless I am holding it!

The intensity in Ambrose's speech has the crowd fired up but Ambrose still does not acknowledge anyone else except Jericho.

Right now Chris, you mean nothing to me and at Starrcade, I'm going to prove just how much like everyone else you really are. You're all talk. So to remedy that, I'll gladly be shoving my fist down your throat. Oh and just so we're clear, I actually like you. Don't give me a reason to hurt you anymore than I need to.

Ambrose brings his mic down and awaits Jericho's retort.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
[video=youtube;XfocVQxUqQ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfocVQxUqQ0[/video]

The crowd boos the all too familiar theme, even if it hasn’t been heard in a while. Out through the curtain Cody comes out backwards with the hood on his head, hopping on one foot until he gets to the middle of the stage and stops. He turns around and crouches down low tugging at the hood before he stands up straight and flips it off his face revealing a wide laughing smile, as he laughs the mini-tron beside him changes he turns and looks at it and it’s the old digital “mirror†from his dashing days. He looks into it and straightens out his eyebrow checking his face, but after that moment his face suddenly changes as he shivers and puts his hand over his face as if the mirror hurt him. He turns back towards the arena with that look of disgust, walking down the ramp when his face shifts again to a smile, his emotions changing at the drop of a hat as he raises his microphone while walking down the ramp.

0g39_zpsbb2998eb.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Starrcade…Starrcade holds an important place in my heart, my family competed on that stage and I had an important milestone set for it in my first appearance last year...of course that plan didn’t happen…It’s true what they say, even the best laid plans of mice and men, often go awry. In UWFs first Starrcade I was set to face the War Machine Brock Lesnar…I was set to humble this beast in front of the world but I ended up getting to excited, I took too big a peak at my Christmas present and it spoiled it all. I injured him before he could make it to Starrcade, I was awarded the United States championship on Raw and I ended up injuring a joke for a human being on Starrcade instead. And now Starrcade is just around the corner and it seems like every week there is another potential opponent, and this year they upped the ante because not only do the potential opponents switch but the potential partners as well. As of today I am teaming with Kurt Angle, to face another Joke...and the big mystery partner that was revealed on Smackdown. But who knows, knowing how chaotic things have gotten by this time next week I could be facing Raw Superstar Damien Sandow, new Hardcore champion AJ Styles, hell to keep things interesting throw Kurt in with the opposing side, and on my team put my ole friend Stone Cold, bring in someone random, Desmond Wolfe, and to add some spice Umaga.

Cody laughs at his little joke before his joyous grin turns to a cold serious look as he walks up the steel steps and gets into the ring.

Enough about the chaotic goings on with the brass, because we’ve got ourselves some fun to be had. Sharky wanted to put on some big boy pants and demand himself a match, he marched straight to Steve and demanded to face Kurt and I. I mean I bet a lot of you people think that was great of him to stand up to not only Kurt Angle who initially attacked him but Cody Rhodes the biggest most rabid dog in the yard, I mean what courage right…wrong…see Sharky is a coward. And I’m sure he’s going to march out here and make it known that he isn’t intimidated, and he may even ask how exactly is he a coward if he’s the one who asked for this match…well that’s simple, you chose to face me…suicide is the cowards way out.

The crowd boos as Cody moves his head to one side, but slowly the serious look on his face gets a smile fading across it, his attitude changing like his face has.

Now I don’t know why you chose to put yourself through this, perhaps you couldn’t stand to look yourself in the mirror anymore…I mean why else would you wear a mask? Or perhaps you were jealous, wearing that mask to hide your disgusting proboscis and then you look at me…someone whose…Dashing good looks radiant out to the audience…I mean how could I blame you, it’s not my fault that when I look in the mirror I see…

Codys smile slowly fades as if changing to a completely different person, he tilts his head down and puts his hand up covering his face from the public, trying to make sure no one looks into the face he was just now shining out for the world to see. He begins to speak again, his voice now low, nasally, and monotone.

A Monster…a monster all of you hideously repugnant people created…one you all cast aside when he attempted to alleviate the absence of attractiveness that you all suffered from, and a monster you then turned and laughed at when he wore that…that mask…I wore that mask as an example for the mask you all wear and yet you all remain as-as disgusting as before I exposed your deficiency of desirability…

Cody cracks his neck toe one side

You’re getting off track

Cody seems to say to himself, as the tone of his voice changes once more.

Let’s not linger on Sharky, because there is one more body to share his grave…My dear…sweet…older brother has returned. Go…Go…I’m sorry what was his name again? OH yes

Cody inhales a deep breath like his older brother

Gooooldust…Sweet Goldy has returned, and apparently he’s returned to help his baby brother. Ironic isn’t it? The Screw-up has returned to help the only true success of the family, I mean we all know Goldys past, hell just look at his career here in UWF. On again and off again, one day you’re teaming with Mankind, the other wished the best in your future endeavors, hell you even got hired to be a backstage hand once and were fired from that as well. Now Goldy I could say you give our last name a bad name, but I’m here to say that big bro, you don’t…you live up our name. You’re just like dad, overhyped for his time, a joke now, and a laughing stock when his past is looked back upon. You lived up to Dad, but I…I surpassed him. I am better than you ever were, better than he ever was, I am simply better…and at Starrcade, the night he helped make famous….I’m going to do to you what I did to him. Beat my past down so that it can stay behind me while I leave.

Cody suddenly puts his hand up to his head as if getting a headache

I’m sorry…I’m Sorry

Cody shakes his head, shaking it off.

July 30th, I left my father in this ring unconscious…and I finish what I started at Starrcade Goldy…I drop the the last family member tarnishing my name...but look at the bright side, Unlike dad...you get to have company in the ambulance. Whoa…Oh…

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
[video=youtube;WeOXcgZ_mhc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeOXcgZ_mhc[/video]

Fans begin to cheer like crazy as they hear evil ways spread around the arena as the newly crowned Hardcore Champion AJ Styles come out. A purple dim appears around the arena, and a single spotlight beams down onto AJ. The fans begin to cheer like crazy as they have AJ look at the two men in the ring. Styles goes as he raises his gloves together high in the sky forming the phenomenal one pose removing his hood. AJ goes as he runs down the ramp, and Styles goes as he enters the ring, Styles has the belt around his waist, and he looks at Brodie, and Sami as Styles goes as he begins to speak

Screen-Shot-2013-08-30-at-11.jpg

AJ Styles: Sami its nice to meet you. I am AJ Styles the new Hardcore champion.Now obviously you look at things differently then I do. I am obviously not in your far out place, but let me say I am glad you respect me as a wrestler, but calling me some pedo creepy uncle? A baseball coach? Then comparing me to a wanna be Sting, and I just need to know did Dixie Carter write your material? Or were you listening to two losers talking about me on a podcast? Cause Sami the insults were very weak, and if you think any of those words phased me they didn't. Being a creepy uncle sounds cool. it makes me more unique then any other uncles out there. Than as a baseball coach I played baseball in high school. I like the sport even though my Atlanta Braves can't get over the hump, but yeah man I like being called a baseball coach makes me sound pretty damn professional, and then you go on to say a wanna be Sting. Look I respect Sting,or Steve whatever the hell he wants to be named, but the thing is this persona who I am. This "s word" haircut you like to call it is me. This leather jacket I wear is me.... and before you ask Sami yes I do wash this.

Fans laugh at Styles saying that as AJ goes and he begins to speak

AJ Styles: Everything I come out with is me. A hardworking redneck from good ole' Gainsville, Georgia. Someone who can fight through any struggle and succeed, and I have done it time and time again. Ole' Stone Cold told me how I would have to defend this in a fatal fourway, he told me that just because I won it I won't be getting a free pass. You know what I said to him? I said simple "Bring it". It dosen't matter if your friend Brodie gets involved, he can do whatever the hell he wants in this match, but just know I ain't going to backdown from him. Whether this is a hardcore championship or a world championship it is championship gold, and let me tell you I ain't looking to lose this championship gold any time soon.

A good ovation from the crowd as AJ goes as he begins to speak once more

AJ Styles: Now moving onto another man in this match, not that I hate you Sami but there is two other men I got to address, and one of them is Carlito. Carlito it seems like you like to go with your own whistle here in the UWF. Now I must admit Carlito you're pretty damn talented wrestler. A second generation superstar, a sensation in puerto rico. You see though Carlito those are cool accomplishments, but you must be more hungrier then what you're showing if you want to take this belt away from me. Carlito I don't give a damn if is cool to show up when you please this business is day in, and night in type of business. You got to work to get the reward. Throwing an apple around will not get the job done. So Carlito let me tell you amigo I will be waiting for you to show up, and when you get in this ring let me tell you I will make sure you get a lesson you'll never forget.

Fans cheer as Styles goes on and he begins to speak once again

AJ Styles: Now onto the other man Chris Masters. Master let me say you do have a tremendous physique. Definitely someone that is intimidating. Though Chris I feel that you're not emotionally there. I feel as if you let Layla get in your way, and let me tell you Chris I understand she is the love of your life, but let me tell you Masters it could get in your way. I am just saying how a family could crumble when the business can get involved. Trust me I know how that feels, but you know what Chris if it works for you it works, but I just felt I might give you some friendly advise before getting a person you love involved, but you know what Chris I can't wait to show you, and the women who traded me Stephanie McMahon that a vanilla midget can beat a guy like you in the middle of this ring.

You see people this match right here is a huge match for me. I just won this belt, and I am not going to be satisfied with just holding this title for only one week. Oh no, no, no I am looking to shatter the record held by Mr. Kennedy, I am looking to show people that hell AJ Styles can be just as tough, can be just as physical as every man on this roster. People look at my size and they think of it as a joke here in the business, but I won't to show "that size dosen't matter" nothing can, and or will hold me back, that is why I am looking to become a dominate champion, and prove to everyone here why they call me "the Phenomenal One." Don't think for a second though people that I am just complacent with just being the hardcore champion. No I am looking to grab as much success as I can while I am on here at Saturday Night Smackdown, and my time is just starting here on Saturday Night Smackdown, and whether it be by a spiral tap, a styles clash, or hell even a calf killer I will still walk out here as the Hardcore Champion of the world!

Fans cheer as AJ releases the strap around his waist, and he throws his hands up high as the fans cheer and some photographs are being taken

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
The crowd are on their feet screaming abuse at Cody Rhodes who is seemingly enjoying it when suddenly...

GIVE ME A SHELL YEAH!

[video=youtube;BB-KBriYtTA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB-KBriYtTA[/video]

shark-boy-entrance_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

'Stone Cold Fish' by Dale Oliver plays over the PA system after the sound of shattering glass sends the crowd wild for the arrival of Shark Boy. Before too long Shark Boy walks out on stage, he's full of intensity, wasting no time walking down the ramp towards the ring. He walks up the ring steps and then through the ropes and heads straight for Cody Rhodes, Rhodes has an unimpressed look on his face as Shark Boy stares up at him, Shark Boy motions for a microphone and he is handed one by one of the ring crew as he remains face to face with one of his opponents at Starrcade.

SHARKBOY.jpg

Shark Boy: Cody Rhodes, people when they talk about Shark Boy, they like to talk about how Shark Boy likes to have fun. They like to talk about the good times little ol' Sharky has when he's drinkin' his beers and whippin' some bass. And yeah, I admit, I have a lot of fun out here with my Shark-O-Holics, but right now Shark Boy ain't feelin' to damn happy, or jokey, or anythin' like that, because right now Shark Boy is standin' nose to nose with the freak show son of the 'Son of A Plumber' ready to go to war at Starrcade. Now I don't quite know what Cody I'm jabberin' to right now, it don't really matter the message remains the same, you've been runnin' roughshod over Smackdown since you came to town, you've been beatin' people up, assaultin' people without remorse, hell you and yer little buddies even whipped my bass for good measure. And you ain't been held accountable for it. Yet. And that's where I come in, because I'm spoilin' for a fight Cody, you know me, I'm always ready to open up a can of Bass Whip and it just so happens that at Starrcade I get to finally open up a big ol' one on your psychotic bass!

Cody Rhodes smirks, not seeing Shark Boy as much of a threat.

And yeah, you can stand there with yer stupid little smile and you can make all the jokes about ol' Shark Boy, you can talk the mask, you can talk size, you can even talk about the way I talk like a certain other Texan who likes drinkin' beer. But I ain't gon' stand around and watch on while you try and terrorize the whole damn roster because that just ain't what Shark Boy is all about, EH-EH!. Shark Boy's about whippin' bass, and I may not be the biggest, I may not be the smartest... I didn't pass no damn MENSA tests, but when it comes down to a straight up brawl?, well then Shark Boy's got just what yer lookin' for and lookin' into your beady little eyes right now I can see what your needin' is yer bass whipped, I can see what your needin' is a Chummer and I think these people here would like to see that too. So people if you'd like to see Shark Boy take Cody Rhodes tri-polar bass into some deep waters for the bass whippin' of a lifetime GIVE ME A SHELL YEAH!

The crowd scream 'Shell Yeah' and Shark Boy nods in approval.

And the same goes for yer little buddy Kurt Angle who thinks he can lay Shark Boy out too when ever he damn well pleases, well Shark Boy's had just about enough of that. So what I'm gon' do is this, I'm gonna walk on down the ramp, I'm gon' climb into this here ring in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada!... and I'm gon' look you up and down, I'm gon' look Kurt Angle up and down and I'm gon' think to myself.... WHAT?!. These two goofy sumbitches (what?) think they can come to Smackdown and whip Shark Boy's bass (what?) they think they can walk right in and beat little Sharky up? (what?) with their split personalities and multiple DUI's? (what?) they think they impress Shark Boy? (what?) I said they think they impress Shark Boy? (what?)... Well let me tell you to yer face, and I'll say the same to yer little bald headed partner when he gets his Olympic bass down here, I don't give a flyin' fish who you two are, who you think you are, because you two done pissed me off and bein' in the water with a pissed off sumbitch like Shark Boy ain't where ya wanna be.

The crowd are right behind Shark Boy cheering his every word.

And frankly, I'd do it myself and I was damn near ready to before some other crazy bastard decided to get himself involved... on my side!. Now Shark Boy ain't known to have too many damn buddies in the locker room, he lives by the mantra of don't trust anybody, but dammit someone with a god damn spine showed up and decided they'd had enough of you and yer games. Yeah he might be a little... different, but dammit he's right big gold motherchummer for the job!. Because if there's one man who knows you, it's him, Cody. He knows how you tick, your weaknesses and he sure as hell knows how to whip some bass in this ring so he's a damn friend of mine. So to sum it all up, Starrcade, Vancouver, Canada, Shark Boy and Goldust whip Cody Rhdoes and Kurt Angle all over the arena, beat them to within an inch of their lives and show them that not everyone on the damn rosters gon' lie down and take it from them... and that, Cody... which ever version of Cody I'm talkin' to right now... is the fishin' line... bec-

Shark Boy is cut off by the entrance of another competitor in this match.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Alright so everyone knows how this works. The PPV is this Sunday so get your predictions in.

Images coming soon

Date: December 22nd, 2013
Venue: Vancouver BC Canada

TRIPLE THREAT LAST MAN STANDING
UWF & INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP UNIFICATION

Matt Morgan(c) vs. MVP(c) vs. Edge

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP
The Undertaker(c) vs. Eddie Guerrero

HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP
Mr. Kennedy/AJ Styles vs. Sami Callihan vs. Carlito vs. Chris Masters

WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS
Fandango & Ethan Carter III(c) vs. The Second City Saints

CONTENDERSHIP FOR U.S. CHAMPIONSHIP
Dolph Ziggler vs. King Booker vs. Matt Hardy

Cody Rhodes & Kurt Angle vs. Shark Boy & Goldust

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Shawn Michaels(c) vs. Tyson Kidd

GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP
CASKET MATCH
Steve Borden(c) vs. Kane

TRANSATLANTIC CHAMPIONSHIP
Hulk Hogan(c) vs. Sheamus

EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP
John Cena(c) vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Christopher Daniels

UWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS
Batista(c) vs. The Dudley Boyz (Reverend D-Von and Bubba Ray)

Dean Ambrose vs. Chris Jericho

Ted DiBiase vs. Christian

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I'm going to hold off on my predictions until some more TT's are posted. Hopefully everybody can get something in. [MENTION=2494]ShanegoFett[/MENTION] I better see Batista come out like a beast! [MENTION=167]Blizzard[/MENTION] and [MENTION=64]The Hoov[/MENTION] hope you guys show up for our match soon.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score

Images coming soon

Date: December 22nd, 2013
Venue: Vancouver BC Canada

As of right now this is between Edge & Morgan, I feel like Edge will edge it out here :)P) and pick up the W. Albo, the longer he takes to TT, the slimmer his chances get to retain.

Doink has to TT if not he's just handing his title to Dresdon.

HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP
AJ Styles vs. Sami Callihan vs. Carlito vs. Chris Masters
AJ just picked up the title on SD, he'll retain here, Chase always shows up when it counts.

Loving what Bumouts doing with this tag team, plus he's the only one that's TT for the match so far.

Nobody has TT'd for this match yet, but if I had to just guess who would win, I'd have to go with Matt Hardy, he's a very strong character and if a TT session gets started for this match, I think he would take it home.

Shark Boy is becoming one of my favorites in UWF, I have no doubt that he can pick up his first PPV win.

My own match, hoping that Shawn can get another TT up soon, so we can get that thread booming.

GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP
CASKET MATCH
Steve Borden(c) vs. Kane
This one could really go either way but I have a feeling Dres will edge this one out.

No thread for this yet, let's go guys, not that much time left.

EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP
I would guess that Daniels is the favorite to win this and I think this is his time. RRS will be the one to end Blizzard's tremendous reign.

Shane has to show up or else Batista is giving both belts to those damn Dudleyz

This match really comes down to who wins the WHC match, it could go either way.

I think if Ted shows up, he's got this one but right now Christian has the win for sure.

iBunka

Reaction score
[video=youtube;u2OR6Kjo5m4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2OR6Kjo5m4[/video]

The lights dim down as 'Real American' hits the PA system and the fans rise to their feet whilst going crazy for the Transatlantic Champion. Hulk Hogan appears from behind the curtain as the thousands in attendance start chanting Hogan's name. Hogan stops at the top of the entrance ramp, a gigantic grin comes over his face as he pats down his mustache. He nods his head a couple times before effortlessly striking the classic Hulk Hogan pose. He walks down the ramp, title belt around his waist, high-fiving and butting heads with all the fans wearing classic 'Hulkamania' attire. Hogan eventually makes his way to the steel steps to which he surveys the crowd one last time before walking up and entering the ring. A techie throws him a mic and he prepares to speak. The fans give off one last 'Hogan' chant before Hogan goes from having a grin on his face, to being the most serious superstar in the building.

rPYUOw9.png

Hulk Hogan: "I've been sayin' my prayers man, and I just got ready to start hangin' and bangin', and when I started to squeeze the bar brother - when I started to pump these 24 inch pythons man - yes I did feel the pain y'know. Yes I did feel the separation in the lower ribs, the smaller muscles of the lower back y'know. When I felt that pain man... all it did was drive me on, made me train harder - because Sheamus - he set me up brother, and I live this thing every day brother. Yes I live for the pain man - I can handle it though y'know. I got the chairman of the board let's say. My thousands of Hulkamaniacs right here - the chairman of the board of the Hulk Hogan Battle Creed and Ethics brother. The first thing on the agenda says, never surrender. The second thing is, even if your body says no, your spirit always will say yes. The last thing is, when everything is on that line, and all these Hulkamaniacs are right here waiting for ya, whether you're busted from head to toe... if you got one good hand left brother, you crawl towards that ring with everything you got, you climb in that squared circle.. and then Sheamus - if you want this gold brother, if you feel like selling your soul, then try to beat me man. Try to beat me down in the center of the ring because there is no way that with everything me and the Hulkamaniacs have going for us, there is no way that the Celtic Warrior Sheamus, somebody so negative, somebody so far in the dark, is going to take all the life.. all the spirit.. everything that we believe away from us. All you fans in attendance right now better hear me. I'm coming home, I'm going back for my pride, and I'm getting back at Sheamus, tonight."

Hogan stumbles back and takes a deep breath. The fans are on their feet chanting Hogan on more and more as he continues to deliver classic energy filled lines.

Hulk Hogan: "Sheamus, just in case you have no idea what I'm talking about, last time we met on RAW in that tag match brother, that was hardly anything. That was a weak display of your tag team abilities, and the fact that you and I didn't get to see much of one another, really was a let down. We all know you were afraid. When you attacked me a couple weeks ago, you really showed this company what kind of person you are. You aren't a man who seizes opportunity. You're a man who feeds off of other people's spotlights. I honestly think that one day, you got out of your rocking chair in your one room house in Ireland - packed your bags - got on your horse and buggy - and left your little potato farm to come to this company because you were afraid that you would die alone brother. You were afraid that you had no one on your side, you didn't have the support that Hulk Hogan has. You needed the spotlight and the only way you knew how to gain that was to cheap shot me. You got your message out loud and clear. The radio stations heard it, the news teams heard it, and most of all man, Hulk Hogan heard it. You claim you are a Great White Shark Sheamus, and I've said it once and I'll say it again... you may be that shark in the water, but there is no blood for you to smell. I'm the strong American fishermen that help feed this country. I'm the knight in shining armour. I'm the man, who's gonna grab you out of that water, smack you around until you're gasping for water, and then I'm gonna send you back to where you came from. Tonight I may dress like Hulk Hogan and tonight you might dress like Sheamus brother, but at the end of the day - you're a Great White Shark and I'm the man sitting in his boat with a harpoon, just waiting for you to surface."

The fans fill the arena with a silent but anxious feel as it is clear that shots have indeed been fired.

Hulk Hogan: "The choice is yours Sheamus. You can stay in the water and hide from your fears, or you can surface and face the cold steel of the fisherman's harpoon, or his 24 inch pythons. The choice is yours."

Hogan backs off into the corner and awaits Sheamus' reply.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
It’s a Shameful Thing!

Sheamus’ theme starts to play out of the arena speakers, and without hesitation, the Great White himself steps out onto the stage, with a big grin on his face. He beats his chest three times before extending out his arms to let out a massive warcry.

85fvl4

He makes his way down to the ring, all the while smiling. He quickly jogs up the steps and enters the ring, picking up a mic places on the apron. He makes his way to the center of the ring, and his music stops.

sheamus.jpeg

Sheamus

That was a real beauty, fella. A real good speech of inspiration, and spirit and all that warm and fuzzy stuff that we’ve all come to love and know out of tha immortal Hulk Hogan. This is why they all love ya, fella! This is why right here! Am I right? Of course. But ya wanna know what surprises me the most about all this, “Brotha?†Is that after years and years of you comin’ out here, and tellin’ people ta eat their vitamins, and say their prayers. After all the years of you babbling on about ya 24 inch pythons, they still eat it up! The same crap year after year after year and the fans are still buying it. That, in itself, is the most impressive thing about the “immortal†Hulk Hogan. They love, ya, yer their hero, fella! But sadly, every hero faces the one challenge that they simply can not overcome and yer looking at him. All the hand poses, all the shirt rippings, the eat yer vitamins and say yer prayers, the 24 inch pythons, the Hulkamaniacs, all of is comes to a crashing, painful end in darkness when I kick yer baldin head off of ye shoulders!

Sheamus takes a step towards Hogan, no longer joking.

Sheamus

Ya challenged me to beat ya down in the middle of tha ring? The middle of this ring? You don’t think I can do it? Let me feel ya in on something, fella, beating people down and leaving them here in their own blood is what I do best. Its what I came here to do. Weather these fans love me, or they hate me, it’s not gonna change me ultimate goal of being a champion here. Every single person who has stood across from me in this ring, every person that has stood where yer standing has had their head kicked off, and there lights knocked out. I’ve attacked, chewed up, and spit out every single person who dared to step into the ring with me. Every person who dared to step in my path. They got bulldozed and were left laying unconscious on me road of destruction. I sent ya, a message, fella. I sent you a message by kicking ye skull in a couple weeks back. That was only a taste of what I can do, and what I AM going to do ta ya, fella.

Sheamus stares right into Hogan’s eyes.

Sheamus

I think I need to make something clear right here, right now. I don’t hate ya, Hogan. Nah, I respect tha crap out of ya. This..this is simply business. See, you have something that I want. You have that Transatlantic Championship, and I want it. I’ll do anything to get it. Even if that means whooping yer arse from this side of the ring to tha next, I’ll do it. I didn’t come here to make friends. The bloods in tha water, fella, and I’m on the hunt.

Sheamus looks into Hogans eyes without moving a muscle, waiting for his next move.

iBunka

Reaction score
Hulk Hogan stands up straight and goes nose to nose with Sheamus. He manages to squeeze the mic in between the two men and begins to speak.

YoAYhFa.png

Hulk Hogan: "This may just be business to you Sheamus but to me, this is a life beyond the one I live man. I've been rocking the same sayings, marching with the same fans, and I've been keeping these pythons up to date like my calendar because unlike you Sheamus, things are working out for good ol' Hulkster. I've always gone by the phrase 'don't fix what ain't broken' and if you respect me like you say you do, you would agree with me that things are not broken when it comes to Hulkamania. You are right about one thing... 'fella.' There will come a time in my run here at UWF that I hit a brick wall of sorts. Where my shoulders hit the mat for three seconds, and everything I have ever loved, everything I put on the line for each and every one of these Hulkamaniacs will get taken away from me and I will be laying there naked like a newborn baby man. I don't want to spoil the ending for those paying fans in attendance, but do you really think that man will be you? A dude who dogpaddled his way to this great country, a man who lived in the shadows here in this great company, and a man who walks down the ramp thinking he has what it takes to knock Hulkamania off its foundation? I get you respect me brother but I'm the only man who has ever held this championship. I don't plan on dropping it down to someone who represents nobody.. because that's what this title represents."

The crowd cheers in agreement.

Hulk Hogan: "To be a champion fella, you gotta be honest and truthful. You have the audacity to stand across from me and tell me that everyone you've stood toe to toe with has had the pleasure of tasting your boot planted square on their face? Let me just remind you of what happened in that tag match brother. You ate the barricade so hard and I'm not really sure you ended up getting a boot on me. Let me think here... oh right. You went for your ballerina kick - and my vintage big boot which has seen more victories than you've seen matches brother - beat you to the punch and your lights went out faster than a cheetah on an energy drink man. I get that you think this is business and all dude, but this Hulk Hogan you're seeing right now only comes out when it's beyond business. What you did to me doesn't represent 'business.' It doesn't represent anything. It just goes to show that you're nothing but a punk that wants to hold this gold just to have your name written on it. Business just got personal dude, and you can't change that. I hold this belt not to have my name on it, not to set records, but I hold it to represent the people that support this business, and the last thing it needs is an owner who does nothing but tarnish its name."

Hogan backs off and paces around the ring a little bit before bringing the mic to his mouth one last time.

Hulk Hogan: "You'll do anything for this belt won't ya big boy. How about this. After tonight when all is said and done dude, you leave this place empty handed and you change brother. You change into a man who supports his damn hard working country. You wear that Irish flag with good intentions, not evil - and you show these people that they can actually mustard one little thread of pride or anything positive for that matter. That is when I'd actually have the intention to fight the good fight against you, and not this slaughterfest that you're going to have to witness brother."

Hulk Hogan, steam pouring out of his ears, paces back and forth waiting for Sheamuses rebuttal.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Going with Morgan here.

Doink, show up. Going Dres here by default.

HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP
AJ took the belt off me, retain and I'm coming back for you!

Shawn no-showing a PPV match again... *Facepalm* Please show up and prove me wrong. Fandango & EC3 to win.

Nobody becomes a contender and this match gets thrown out if nobody TT's.

Sammeh & Hoovie!

Tyson Kidd to take the belt from HBK!

GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP
CASKET MATCH
Steve Borden(c) vs. Kane
Dresden here.

Tapout's time is now.

EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP
Maybe if Hoov & Blizzard showed up. RRS here.

Where did Shane disappear to? Dudleyz.

As much as I love Ambrose, I'm going with Killz's Jericho here.

Christian.

Reaction score
[video=youtube;YV3iRYP2eJo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV3iRYP2eJo[/video]

The crowd erupts as HBK comes out from the back with Ric Flair. HBK hobbles out from the back with his crutches while Flair is holding the World Title. HBK stops and holds up his crutches in the air as his pyro goes off

HBK and Flair proceed to head to the ring. As they get to ringside, Flair helps HBK get inside the ring. Flair then hands HBK a microphone and the World Title. HBK flips the World Title over his right shoulder as there is a massive "HBK" chant that breaks loose throughout the entire arena which puts a smirk on both HBK and Flair's faces

HBK: Well I appreciate that ovation! It never gets older UWF!

The crowd cheers

HBK: Can I be honest here. By the way, it's nice to finally hear from you after this long. So now you're going to have to listen to what I have to say. Do you know why, Randy and Stephanie put me on top to be the face of Raw? It's because they trust me as an in ring performer. Even though I bailed on, Randy several months ago and jumped ship to Anarchy while he needed me at his most, he still knew what was best for business and put me as the face of Raw during the reboot to UWF. Stephanie, she is just a, McMahon, who knows how to do business best. I've been the World Champion before and they know me that if I can perform better than anyone else without a title on my shoulder, then they know I am the greatest with the title and will make anyone look better than what they are in this ring. For years and years I have feuded with, Randy and the McMahon's. Now we're not the best of friends and we'll probably never send birthday or Christmas cards to one another, but they know what is best for business. Otherwise they would of put the title on Batista, or Bray Wyatt. Hell they would of even put it back on, Daniel Bryan, but they didn't. They trusted the one guy who they knew would lead Raw to bigger heights during this reboot. Even with a banged up right leg that technically I am not medically cleared to perform with, I am still better than you will ever be!

Things just got real in the ring as, Tyson and Natty look on while the crowd begins an "HBK" chant

HBK: You say that you're better than me. Well if that was the case, then why aren't you champion by now. Even at my age nearly fifty years old, I am still rockin' and still rollin' in this ring like I was doing when I was in my mid twenties. I feel I could do this for another dozen years and still be at the top of the game. Some people fall beyond the depth after crashing when they were the champion. I've been there, but you have never once seen me fall to the bottom. I always got up and stayed at the very top of the mountain. I didn't need a title to prove it. I went out there and performed to a whole other level that no one ever anticipated. And you know what it did to them, it made them step up. But because they had to step their game up, it altered their performance because they had to change their strategy and it led to an open door for, Shawn Michaels to outperform them and show why I am the best in this ring. I have fought with injuries before. I literally broke my back during a match and still put on a show with the Undertaker sixteen years ago. And now you flash forward to today and you see before you, that same man who was on top of the mountain sixteen years ago still there. So to answer your question whether you're better than I am, that answer is no. Scared should be something you should be worried about. Just think, the game has changed, Kidd. On one leg, my strategy is going to be different. I won't be your typical Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels out there, but you can bet that I will still be the show stoppa!

HBK smiles as Natch pats him on the back. HBK lowers his head and looks up with a serious look

HBK: Now, I work hard to be the very best in this ring. It doesn't just come naturally out here for any of us. Some, well most in the back will half ass their workouts and that's all they will be in their careers here in our business, half ass performers. I have earned my way to being the World Champion once again and I plan on keeping this title for a long time. Now I know, Randy and Stephanie will not like me saying what I am about to say and neither will most of you the UWF Universe and this may be what, CM Punk describes as a "pipe bomb", but do you know why you're never going to be World Champion? I mean think about it and who you associate yourself with. You're married to Natalya Niedhart. The daughter of Jim Niedhart who is best of friends and former tag team champions with, Bret Hart. Bret Hart, the same man who spat in the face of the McMahon's when he jumped ship to World Championship Wrestling sixteen years ago. And since then, no Hart or even anyone associated to the Hart's has ever been a World Champion. Do you know why that is, it's because they don't trust the Hart family or those around them because they know the moment a Hart becomes champion, there will be that little voice in their heads saying he's going to screw you over and do business that is best for himself and not the company. You being married basically to a Hart member, is your death wish in this business. Especially when a McMahon is involved.

HBK lowers the microphone for a second as Kidd has a few choice words for HBK while Natty also says some remarks. Their is some mix reaction from the crowd as they still appreciate Bret Hart

HBK: I know it's not a popular thing to say to those die hard, Bret Hart fans, but the truth does always hurt. Now like I said, the McMahon's and I do not see eye eye and will never get along. But when it comes down to business, we will always see the same for what is truly best for business. And what's best for business may be for you to find yourself a new wife and to get away from the Hart family because if you don't, you will never get a chance to hold this. Hart's don't do business right and when it comes down to it, I am a man of business because I love this profession more than just about everything. Bret Hart nearly set the McMahon's back, but in the end who was there to step it up a notch, this man. A man who will always be true to business. At Starrcade, what's best for business is me super kicking your teeth down your throat!

Natch takes the microphone from HBK as the crowd lets out a big "WOOOOOOO" chant

Ric Flair: Hey, Tyson, Tyson, you listening to this man. He is everything he says he is. His actions in the ring prove so. I have been in the ring with him and the disrespect you showed him before we came out just shows why you aren't ready for the big time just yet. When will people learn that when you disrespect a legend or a champion when you are nothing as a person, that you will always fail. For you to even think that you're even in the same league let alone better than, Shawn Michaels makes you more crazier than I am. WOOOOOOO!

The crowd WOOOOOO's along with Natch

Ric Flair: Now, Tyson, you listening, this may be your golden opportunity to win the World Title with, Shawn not nearly 50%. But even with, Shawn at less than 50%, I am taking him over you any day of the week because that's just how good he is in this ring. This is, Shawn Michaels territory. This is not, Tyson Kidd's territory and it may never will be as long as this man is still here. This is your biggest challenge and I don't think you have what it takes to step up and become World Champion. I will not knock you because you have raw talent, but you don't have the right mindset to be the World Champion. Especially not when you have that one by your side yapping away about stuff she knows nothing about. I question whether she knows anything about this business except for being like the others who don't know when to keep their mouths shut! Yeah honey, I am talking about you. You're better off riding space mountain than opening your mouth anymore. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Kidd gets pissed as does Natty and has to hold her back while HBK looks on at Ric with a surprised look and then shrugs his shoulders

Fauche

Reaction score
Before you even have to ask, of course I'm writing these while listening to D12 song on youtube.

Matt Morgan(c)vs. MVP(c) vs. Edge
I will always love albo, but he's busy and stuff plus Morgan is totally the top dog in like, the whole fed yo. Morgan for ALL THE GOLD IN THE WORLD~!

Eddie to win the very heart of 'MRCA here.

HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP
How the balls am I supposed to beat Chase? Jokes, I'ma own this one. Jokes again, it'll probably be pretty close. Jokes, two of the guys are absent as. Not jokes. Serious business. And like serioulsy, fuckin' Styles? Put him in the main event, let guys like Fauche have the lower-tier shiz. Dibs on the one-on-one with Chase after this noise. Unless I win. Then keep that cat away from mah gold.

Pretty sure I won these belts on Smackdown a few weeks ago.

Hardy and Booker both looking good lately, but nobody tt'ing for this. WEAK SAUCE FELLAS.

SHARK BOY~!

Gotta go with my boy CliqueClacks here. Get another tt in there asap yo. Don't make me look like a fool here!

GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP
CASKET MATCH
Steve Borden(c) vs. Kane
Kane is super rad, but Midlife-Crisis Sting is top notch. Much retaining here.

Probably Hogan. Or maybe Sheamus. Who could possibley even know...

EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP
A real keener, the only one to tt so far. Rated R superstar for the win apparently.

Shean's awol, but he's my boy, and like, university or whatever. natlav is one of my new favourites tho, so don't feel bad callin a win for him here. Plus he got them Dudleys so tight. Like... super tight.

Ambrose is up by one as of the predicting here, but never doubt a Killa up against the wall!

Where you at Ted? Don't be scared homie. Then again, I guess I wouldn't want to tt against cwalker either.

Aniking

Reaction score
"Before Christian can finish, he is interrupted by the one and only Ted DiBiase."

???: *clears throat*

The crowd's attention has turned to the stage as DiBiase has indeed emerged from the back with a microphone in hand and minus Maryse. For some unknown reason, DiBiase's other arm is behind is back, but he gets on with it as if nothing's out of the ordinary.

DiBiase29.jpg

Ted DiBiase Jr: I'm sorry to be so rude, Christian, but this interruption is a necessary course of action. See I need the UWF Universe, the superstars in the back, but more importantly I need you to understand, most of all, that you're not going to get what you think you deserve... for whatever short minded reason you care to spare us. Running your mouth may be how "you roll", which is fantastic, but I need to remind everybody of how I roll!

DiBiase then moves his hand out from behind his back to reveal a busted steel chair, which he holds high and with a grin on his face. It's clear that this is the weapon used to disqualify himself and Sheamus on Raw.

Ted DiBiase Jr: How about that Christian, yet another match that I wasn't beaten in. You could say... I don't know... that I chose NOT to win the match. It's interesting, isn't it? So what lie at my expense do you have cooked up this time, huh? That I attacked you with a steel chair because I'm afraid of you? That I did it because I know I can't beat you? Was I looking for a way out before I had my ass handed to me? All excuses that I wouldn't be surprised to hear you utter, but all incorrect. See Christian, I smashed this chair across your head to simply prove a point to you, one that brought with it a message I sincerely hope you comprehend before you get comfortable with the thought that I don't belong in this business or that I'm not a REAL champion. The funny thing is you really don't need to win every single match you compete in to rise up the ladder. All you need to do is make an impact, and Christian, is that not the very thing I have done since I returned? I may not have been victorious in every match up, instead using my matches as a pedestal for greater things. I've been placed in matches that I've deemed beneath me, you've got that right, and while that's continued in the form of this match, I can't deny that I'm starting to receive opponents a little more worthy of sharing the ring with a DiBiase...

DiBiase places the chair on the stage before holding a finger up to silence the crowd, suggesting his point isn't over yet.

Ted DiBiase Jr: ...but you're still not good enough.

DiBiase stands proudly as huge boos rain down upon him courtesy of the hot crowd.

Ted DiBiase Jr: Christian, I refer to my UWF past because it's evidence that I'm not just a man with the looks, a sophisticated taste, and of course a fortune. When push comes to shove pal, I can take on the very best and defeat the very best whenever I please. I've been to the top before, something that needed reminding as it's been lost in translation, and I intend on returning their sooner rather than later. You don't have the right to question my methods, Christian, what with yours proving a smash hit, huh? A lousy United States Championship reign that everybody DEFINITELY doesn't remember, yet YOU'RE the voice for who's successful? I guess that's just how... you... roll, right? Funny how a victory over the World Champion, an injured and aging World Champion mind you, can do so much for the confidence of a man who has failed in this company miserably. In fact, Christian, your career has been an utter failure, yet your pandering to your peeps has done a fantastic job in sweeping that under the rug, keeping you relevant for now. Being rewarded with a match against wrestling royalty helps in your cause for relevance as well, so you can thank Randy Orton for the assistance later, but not all of us have been fooled.

DiBiase wags his finger and slowly shakes his head.

Ted DiBiase Jr: That's why on Sunday night, Christian, you'll be taught a lesson. At the conclusion of this lesson, you'll realise that your career is on a slippery slope and it only gets worse from here. You'll realise that one... more... World Championship match isn't just an unattainable goal, it's in fact a dream. But above all us, you'll realise that you should've just stayed home and not dragged this out any further than you have. I hate to be the bearer of bad news bud, but you're in over your head and you're too blind to see it. Go ahead and label me as an unremarkable, boring wrestler as much as you like if it eases your struggle, but deflecting what you see when you look at yourself in the mirror towards somebody else doesn't make you look tough or resilient. It makes you look weak, it makes you look desperate, but most of all it shows us that our match at Starrcade... will be simply PRICELESS! I think you know what I'm getting at when I say that, Christian, so don't do something idiotic like twist my words back on me in an oh-so-glorious attempt to save face. We all know you've got nothing left to offer apart from the same recycled comebacks you've used for the past two decades, so try not to embarrass yourself any further, although I'm quite enjoying it either way!

DiBiase chuckles as he holds his arms out and stands triumphant, accompanied by the boos of the peeps. DiBiase does a slow turn so everybody can get a good look at him, before folding his arms and waiting to hear what Christian has to say in response.

Aniking

Reaction score

I Can Slap a Tornadoooo...

[video=youtube;pvRivCAF7IY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pvRivCAF7IY[/video]

The theme of none other than Matt Hardy bellows from the speakers, echoing throughout the arena, as the UWF Universe jump up and cheer for his arrival. Little time passes before the man of the moment comes charging out from the back, throwing an arm up in triumphant and displaying his trademark "V1" hand signal. Hardy jogs from one side of the stage to the other, repeating the same motion, before he begins to stroll down the ramp, high-fiving fans along the way. Hardy has his eyes focused on the ring that he draws ever nearer to, quickly rounding the corner and jogging up the steel steps to enter it. Hardy walks over to the ropes facing the main camera, stands on the middle rope and throws up his arm once again, following the same pattern as before. Hardy soaks in the electric atmosphere as he is handed a microphone through the ropes, prompting him to make his way to the centre of the ring and wait patiently for silence before speaking his mind.

Matt1_zpsfbf7a4d9.jpg

Matt Hardy: So since I've returned to the Ultimate Wrestling Federation, I've spoken about my journey and have been very open when doing so. I've wanted to be an open book and offer my fans, the very people who have stuck by me all these years throughout everything, an insight into my mindset. I've wanted each and every one of you to understand that I'm not playing games here. This isn't all smoke and mirrors. What you see is what you get, and what you've gotten so far is what you're going to continue to get in the future. What I'm trying to say is that this Matt Hardy, the rejuvenated man dubbed "Version Two", means business! The longer I remain in this company and prolong my UWF career, I guarantee the worse it will be for the rest of the Smackdown roster and whatever other brand I could potentially wind up on in the future. While I have proven in the short term that I am as dangerous inside this ring as I have ever been in my career, it's doing so on a consistent basis that I strive for. There'll be ups and downs along the way, just like every wrestler has in their career, but only the best can turn a negative into a positive!

Only a handful of fans cheer Hardy as most are unsure what he's alluding to.

Matt Hardy: Instead of looking back at my match on Smackdown a few nights ago and scolding myself for falling for the oldest trick in the book... it'll be my motivation. After that stunt that Booker and Sharmell pulled to rip my undefeated streak out from underneath me, in a fashion as far away from "royal" as is humanly possible, it'll turn into the spark that I require to pick myself up and do what I have done best these past few weeks. I'm heading into Starrcade on the back of a loss, potentially facing a newly crowned Television Champion and a fresh, rested Dolph Ziggler, but nothing overcomes a man who has worked too damn hard to fall so short no matter how fast the potential for greater success has been presented to him. I want nothing more than to prove to the world that I can become the UWF United States Champion and overcome quality opposition to accomplish just that. As much as I despise Booker at this moment in time, he has achieved everything you possibly can in this business and is a proven veteran. On the other hand, Dolph has youth on his side and is truly destined for something great in the future. I have two very tough opponents that I'm not underestimating for even a moment.

Hardy stops momentarily to gather his thoughts before continuing.

Matt Hardy: And if I get past Booker and Dolph and become the number one contender, a match against two legendary men in either Eddie Guerrero or The Undertaker awaits me. It's a challenge that I want, it's challenge that I need, and it's a challenge that I'm gonna take! Booker's hot streak is finished and Dolph's silence won't help his cause either, because NOTHING will stop a man who won't give in no matter what obstacle he's presented with! I'm determined to become the United States Champion by the end of next month and I know in my heart that I can do this! Why? Because I'm Matt Hardy Version Two... and I WILL NOT DIEEEE!!!!

Hardy runs over to the ring ropes facing the ramp, placing one foot on the middle rope and the other on the bottom, raising his arm in the air and throwing up two fingers, bringing with it cheers from the crowd. Hardy yells towards the titantron "I WILL NOT DIE!" as he waits for somebody to emerge.

Status
Not open for further replies.