UWF 2013 Starrcade Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
[video=youtube;dRgE3ZZE1xw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRgE3ZZE1xw[/video]

The crowd suddenly lifts up in cheers as Christopher Daniels makes his way out. He barely gives his music any time to go as he damn near speed walks to the ring. The look of determination is all the crowd needs to hush up and allow him to do his own thing. Daniels hurriedly walks up the steel steps and enters the ring between the top and middle ropes. Quickly making his way to the opposite end of the ring he asks for a microphone. Upon receiving one he simply just stands where he is. He leans in on the corner sliding his tongue along his teeth underneath his lips. The crowd is stone quiet waiting in anticipation for what he might have to say.

Daniels raises the microphone to his lips and speaks.

images

“The Fallen Angel†Christopher Daniels:
Cowardice is a word I like to use when describing the man who carries what should be rightfully mine. On Tuesday night you will hear what I have to say about that man in such an in-depth way that I’m sure some will be gawking at their screens. John Cena has unleashed a beast inside that I thought had long since moved on. It’s no secret that what John did last week was an act of not only cowardice but fear. John Cena fears me. John Cena fears Christopher Daniels! And at the current state my mind is in, I don’t blame him. John Cena knew that his lengthy reign was at an end so he resorted to dirty handed tactics in order to preserve what he does not deserve. If it wasn’t for John Cena’s actions, I would be standing here your new European Champion! A lot of you fans who cheer me now were non-believers until you witnessed what will surely go down as a tragic moment in wrestling history. A lot you who have been cheering me since the beginning I thank you for your support. I will not rest until John Cena has met the redemption that only I can unleash. The anger that I have been concealing for so long now has a target. It’s almost as if I see in tunnel vision whenever his name is mentioned in my presence. It sickens me to the core that this guy can call himself a man! He’s not worthy of anything he has been given, regardless of what he thinks he’s done for this business, and this company.

It used to be that when a man like myself is screwed out of something that is almost entirely in their grasp that he be given another chance. I have been given that chance, but at a cost. There is a third party involved, or perhaps I am the third party. No matter, what truly matters is that Daniel Bryan somehow finds himself included in this match, which in turn gives me yet another target to unleash my fury upon. It shouldn’t come as shock really, I mean look what both men have been through. Well I shouldn’t say that because most of what they have been doing, I had very little interest in. Now both men are former World Champions if I’m not mistaken, which would allow some people the idea that I have very little chance in our match at Starrcade. I can confidently tell each and every one of those who felt that this idea could be correct that they are in fact wrong. Last week I made John Cena do something almost any champion wouldn’t dare do, and that’s get themselves disqualified. For that reason alone I know I am prepared to take on any and all challengers, and most importantly I am perfectly capable of handling myself in this triple threat. Now, don’t get me wrong, I respect the Hell out of Daniel and all that he’s accomplished with the limited resources he had. I mean, I knew him before he became a household name. But that doesn’t mean I won’t do anything in my power to ensure that he doesn’t become European Champion. I am the rightful champion! In my opinion I AM the champion, Cena is just keeping it warm for me until I deem it fit to wear the belt. And John, I deem it fit.

The crowd pop for the last statement. Daniels ignores them as he continues on.

Now all you fans who keep cheering me, I don’t know what you expect out of this relationship of ours, as far as I’m concerned you’ve still got a lot of work to do in order to gain my trust back. You just now start to cheer me again after I get completely screwed out of my championship? I’m not entirely sure what to think about this. The entire match I was slightly thrown off as I wasn’t sure if you were cheering the fact that I had the upper hand on Cena or if you knew that he’d be a rotten snake. It doesn’t matter really, I still don’t know where you guys stand and therefore I shall not pander to your wants and needs simply because you ask of them. I’m not a man who is so easily coerced into some kind of false hope, you want my love, you have to work for it!

Speaking of working for it, I have been getting quite a few messages from a few of you; a lot of you exclaimed that I had not worked hard enough to be given a shot. I’d like to make one thing very clear, very rarely have I ever taken handouts, and I certainly won’t take this one. I jumped at the opportunity to challenge John Cena for the title because everybody else in the back was afraid they might piss off corporate. That was one of the things I care about the most, I wanted to piss off Stephanie, I wanted her to see that one of her golden gooses wasn’t going to lay anymore golden eggs. And boy was I right. I had to jump through hoops to get to where I am now. I did everything in my power to be on the roster, and I did everything I could to be noticed. I didn’t have the luxury of worldwide fame behind my name. Look at me now. I have main evented two Raw’s in my time here on UWF soil. I’ve been given scraps that couldn’t be turned into anything else other than more scraps. I deserve to be where I am now and forever! If that’s not proof enough, pay for Starrcade and watch as I have my hand raised as the NEW! EUROPEAN! CHAMPION!

The crowd is behind him as he raises his right arm and head upwards in what could only be described as a pose made for glory when suddenly...​

OOC:Decided to get an early start, let's make it a good one gents.

Coldhands

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
The lights in the arena suddenly dim and the audience is swallowed up by pitch black darkness. The fans in the rows and near the entrance ramp are confused but cheer anyway, hoping to see something unexpected. The darkness lingers for a minute, before a low collective humming is heard throughout the arena

Da………. Da da…… da ….da da……….

Some lights around the UWF stage flicker on, lighting the arena just enough to show the crowd who the sound is coming from. A loud gasp echoes across the arena as the lighting reveals that the humming belongs to a group of mysterious men dressed head to toe in black robes. Eight of them, four on each side of the stage. The druids are creepy enough, but it is what they are pushing down the entrance ramp that has caused the loud reaction from the fans. A large brown casket is being wheeled down the entrance ramp, the druids stopping and laying the casket just in front of the ring as you come down the ramp.

8509702.jpg

ecw-pyrotechnics-image1.jpg

The druids, now finished their duty, step back from the casket and stand in their rows of four at the side of fan barrier, as if awaiting their master. Flames suddenly shoot up from the stage as ‘Veil of Fire’ blasts over the speakers. However, Kane does not appear on the stage. Fans anxious for the arrival of the Devils Favourite Demon begin to look all over the arena, worrying that he may be near them. Their fears are allayed, when the lid of the casket is unexpectedly raised from the inside, revealing the demonic figure of the Big Red Monster sitting up in the open casket, with a demented laugh emanating from his masked face. Kane gets up and climbs onto the ring apron, closing the casket lid with a dull thud. Standing on top of the closed casket, Kane brings his arms up and down, igniting the four corners of the ring, creating a powerful image.

images

He turns and enters the ring, grabbing a nearby microphone and begins to address the assembled crowd.

kane.jpg

Kane:

Well, well, well. It has come to this. One match, one casket, one end. Kane and Steve Borden, one of us will come out of Starrcade with Championship Gold around our waist, the other will be carried out in a wooden box. It would be wrong to call our casket match an escalation of an existing conflict, for it is not. The truth is we have been destined to meet in this match since the moment you challenged me for my Global Championship. It was always going to come to this. They say that war, war never changes. But at least in war, one party has the option to surrender and lay down before they meet their end. Steve, I have gotten to know this new identity of yours, I have familiarised myself with the new Steve Borden. His pride and arrogance will not allow him to surrender. And me? Surrender is not a word I understand, nor tolerate. And so here we stand. One’s end will be another’s beginning. My reign as Global Champion was just starting when it was taken from me. The second you used treachery to overcome me Steve, was the very second that you signed your death warrant as Global Champion. You see I have a bit of a talent for getting my revenge on those who have wronged me. People as arrogant as yourself Steve, who think that nobody can touch them and that everybody must bow down and respect them. Over the years their faces have changed, but their pattern of activity remains the same. They ambush me, they insult me, they used personal attacks as mind games to try and compromise me mentally. They use illegal means to try and defeat me. Sometimes they succeed. But it never lasts. Because I always catch up with them. Fire starts slow, but it travels fast, and it is never too long before I pay back those who have cost me. Steve, your actions over the past few weeks fall into these categories neatly. You made personal attacks on me and my family, you kidnapped my father and still have him in parts unknown in an attempt to break me. And Yet here I stand, you do not realise that instead of breaking my will Steve, you made it stronger. You cheated to defeat me, just like others in the past. Do you want to know what has happened to those who have conspired against me Steve? Do you wish to learn about the fate of those whose arrogance and unbending selfishness prevents them from seeing reality until it is too late? Some of those I speak of have met their end inside this very casket. Let me show you, Steve.

Kane motions to the titantron. The screen flashes and up comes an image of a casket match from Raw in November 2002. Kane is seen slamming the casket lid closed, locking a prone Triple H inside.

images

Kane:

Triple H. A man who prides himself on playing the game, but he was not prepared for a player like myself. He tried to get inside my head, just like you have tried to in the past few weeks Steve. He brought up my personal life, my history, and yes he even used that to his advantage alongside a sledgehammer to defeat me. But long runs the fox, and I duly paid him back by shoving him into this very casket.

Kane motions for the next picture to flash up on the screen. Up comes an image from earlier in Kane’s career. Royal Rumble 1998, to be exact. The image depicts a triumphant Kane and Paul Bearer standing behind a casket engulfed in flames, the Undertaker locked inside.

img_35131_kane-burns-the-undertaker.jpg

Kane:

If you are questioning the extent to which I enjoy inflicting terror on those who stand in my way Steve, if you are doubting the evil depths to which I can sink, then look no further than what is going on in that picture. All those years ago, my brother wronged me, and I never forgot. I don’t forget and I don’t forgive. All actions, by their nature, provoke a reaction. My reaction to those who wrong me varies according to the severity of their deed. My brother was responsible for the fire that would change my life forever, bringing misery and satisfaction to my life in equal measure. Your sins against me Steve have been grave, and the response will be just as brutal.

Kane turns away from the titantron, and locks eyes again the large casket at ringside. His eyes light up behind his mask as he brings the microphone back up to his lips

Kane:

As you can see, I have a history with caskets. They are beautiful objects. They have a commanding presence, a reminder that the end is coming. The end is coming for you, Steve, but it is an end that could have been avoidable. If you had of defeated me fair and square for my championship, I could have respected it. I would still be coming after you, but I would have a grudging respect that you overcame what had been previously been impossible for others. But you did not best me in this ring. Instead of travelling down the narrow road of achievement, you followed the broad path of cheating. You took the easy way out. Well at Starrcade Steve, there will be no easy way out. There will be no hiding places. Either you will finish the night locked in casket, or I will. And I can tell you now, that I will travel to Hell and back before I let you put me into this casket!

As for your continued custody of my father, I tell you this. Mind Games have no affect on me. Why? Because my brother created the concept of a mind game. I endured his mind games as a child, and I learnt from them, I even learnt how to use them to my advantage. Your custody of my father will have no effect over me at Starrcade, and he would punish me if I let it. If you think that you are holding some sort of power over me, that it will somehow affect my performance at Starrcade, then you are very much mistaken. I’ve been through it all before, Katie Vick, the feuds with my Brother, Mankind. Mind games have no power over me. If you want to test me to find out what lengths I will go to get my father back, then you are in for a brutal ride. Because I am not leaving Starrcade without him.

Kane:

But how is your mental state Steve? Your fanatical betrayal of the people who have supported you for years seems to suggest that your mental state is more fragile than you would care to admit. How do you feel about death Steve? How do you feel about Caskets? The cold, stiff, finality of it all. Once you are locked in, there is no coming back. No second chance. It’s over. Death is final, and this casket is symbolic of that finality. The end is coming Steve, not for me, maybe not even for you. But the end is coming for your Championship reign. Starrcade will be the night that I take back what is rightfully mine, and the night that Steve Borden is written out of the history books for good!

The crowd pops as Kane finishes speaking, as he awaits the arrival of Steve Borden, with the casket and druids still at ringside

OOC: Sorry about the delay!​

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Starrcade is quickly approaching and on that evening, many Championships will be decided. But only one will be Unified and at the end of the evening, there will be one Undisputed Champion. Everyone sits in silence as one of the participants in said match makes an appearance, or rather one of his representatives.

[video=youtube;jy6z65nIyN4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy6z65nIyN4[/video]

The old ECW theme song begins playing and the fans begin booing as they know the arrival of one of the greatest managers in wrestling history is about to arrive. Sure enough, Paul Heyman walks out from the back and onto the stage with a huge grin on his face. Heyman wastes no time marching down the ramp, a pep in his step as he swaggers from side to side.

RAW_989_Photo_094.jpg

Heyman reaches the end of the ramp and marches up the steel steps before entering the ring through the middle rope. The portly businessman dusts himself off before asking for a microphone from ringside. He is quickly handed one and waits for this boos to stop before beginning to speak.

1336451759_RAW_989_Photo_096.jpg

Paul Heyman: Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman. And I am the business manager and personal advocate for your International Heavyweight Champion, "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan. And I am here to inform all of you that as of today, my client Matt Morgan has been the reigning and defending International Heavyweight Champion for thirty-seven days. And that means as of today, my client is the fourth longest reigning International Heavyweight Champion in Ultimate Wrestling Federation history. In eight days, my client will pass CM Punk for third all-time and it is only a matter of time before my client, Matt Morgan becomes the longest reigning International Heavyweight Champion in this company's history. I can assure each and every one of you that because I am one hundred percent confident that there is nobody on this roster than can defeat my client for that Championship. And despite all of their attempts, Ultimate Wrestling Federation officials have failed in their quest to keep that title away from my client. They put my client in a six person ladder match with the thinking that a giant would be unable to scale a ladder and retrieve said title. Matt Morgan proved them wrong. They forced him to defend his Championship against two lesser men in an attempt to somehow get lucky and catch my client on a bad day, which would cost him his Championship. Matt Morgan once again proved them wrong. And last week on Smackdownnwas the straw that broke the camel's back. I simply chose to reiterate that was client was not contractually obligated to defend his International Heavyweight Championship for another thirty days and what does the esteemed General Manager of Smackdown do? He forces my client to defend the Championship in a Last Man Standing Match at Starrcade.

The fans pop for the announcement of the Championship match at the upcoming Pay Per View. Heyman isn't too happy about it and you can tell by the look on his face.

Heyman: I wouldn't cheer quite yet if I were all of you. Because while my client must defend the International Heavyweight Championship at Starrcade, he will also be given the opportunity of a lifetime as he challenges for the Ultimate Wrestling Federation Championship in the same contest. Because in that contest, BOTH Championships will be on the line in a Unification match. And that means when everything is said and done, there will be only one Champion on the Smackdown brand; an Undisputed Champion if you will. And I promise you all of you that said Champion will be my client, Matt Morgan!

Heyman: You might ask how I can be so sure. Just look at the facts. Three and a half months ago, my client debuted at Summerslam. And ever since his debut, all my client has asked for is an opportunity. And when he has been give the opportunity, he has succeeded. He has defeated legends like The Rock, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Jeff Hardy and countless others. He is the most dominant Champion in Ultimate Wrestling Federation history and he is the Champion that Smackdown deserves. He is the Champion that all of you deserve, whether you appreciate him or not. So without any further ado, allow me to introduce to you, your International Heavyweight Champion and your soon to be Undisputed Champion, "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan!

There's a brief moment of silence until....

[video=youtube;RUsAUsEX-N4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUsAUsEX-N4[/video]

"Sleeping Giant" begins playing and the fans begin too boo as the new the brand new International Champion is about to make his way towards the ring. As the vocals kick in, Morgan walks out onto the stage with his newly won Championship strapped firmly around his waist. Morgan slaps the title before cocking backwards as the pyro goes off behind him.

entrancedevanttitantron.png

As the pyro stops, Morgan begins making his way down the ramp and towards the ring. Morgan reaches the bottom of the ramp and hops up from the floor to the ring apron. Morgan steps over the top rope and into the ring where he flexes and shows off his Championship once again.

ScreenHunter_01+Mar.+16+17.19.gif

Morgan unstraps the Championship and throws it over his shoulder before walking to the far side of the ring and receiving a microphone from the timekeeper.

4-25-2013+9-18-02+PM.jpg

The International Champion "Blueprint" Matt Morgan: Do you know who I am?

The fans boo the International Champion's trademark opening line.

Morgan: Well if you don't know by now, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Matt Morgan; I am your International Heavyweight Champion and I am the FACE of Smackdown. And I know that few of you sitting in this arena like me and even less of the boys in the back like me as well, but none of you can deny the impact that I have had in my time in Ultimate Wrestling Federation. I told all of you that I was going to make a name for myself and what did I do? I took out The Rock, I took out Vampiro, I even took out the Chief Operating Officer of this company. Everybody I said I was going to put down, I did. And that's left with me with this....

Morgan holds the International Championship high in the air.

Morgan: The International Heavyweight Championship. I have done more for this Championship than anyone else that has ever held it. I have single handedly restored the prestige it lost when nobodies like Homicide and Seth Rollins held it. This title is no longer a joke like when Fandango held it. And I've brought more attention to this title than when CM Punk or Rhino held it. Face facts, I am the greatest thing to ever happen to this Championship.

Morgan: And despite all of this good that I have done for this Championship, they continue to try and take it from me. When Anarchy shut down, there was talk of taking this title and retiring, but they failed. They tried their damndest when they got Jeff Hardy and Fandango to challenge me for this and they failed. And last week, your hero "Stone Cold" Steve Austin even threatened to strip me of this Championship. And they've done all of this because they know what I know. They know that there is nobody on this planet that can take this Championship from me. And that scares them. It especially scares Austin because for every second I hold this Championship, his record for longest reigning World Champion becomes a second closer to ending. Well, if you're listening Austin, I want you to kiss your record goodbye because it will be gone soon enough.

Morgan walks across the ring, smiling to himself as the heat continues to rain down on him.

Morgan: But of course, that's not going to stop Austin from trying to take this Championship from me. In another futile attempt to separate me from my Championship, he's booked me in a Triple Threat Last Man Standing match at Starrcade against former Ultimate Wrestling Federation Champion Edge and the current Ultimate Wrestling Federation Champion M.V.P.

The fans pop at the mention of the reigning and defending UWF Champion.

Morgan: Last Man Standing. Is that supposed to intimidate me son? Do you really think that there's anyone on God's green earth that can keep me down for ten seconds? Let alone these two? You're out of your mind. These two don't have the guts or the pair to get in my face. But then again, Edge has never had a pair.

Some pop for Matt Morgan's comments but the big man doesn't really care.

Morgan: "The Rated R Superstar", "The Ultimate Opportunist" and my personal favorite, "The God of Wrestling", all very cute nicknames. But that's all they are son, they're nicknames. You use them to gas yourself up and try to convince everyone that you're better than you truly are. But truth of the matter is Edge, you've always been mediocre. And as time has gone by, you've surrounded yourself with less than mediocre. Trish, Umaga, The Rock, all a bunch of nobodies. You only look good in comparison to them. In comparison to everyone else, especially myself, you're nothing more than an overrated has been who flew a little too close to the sun. You were never deserving of the Ultimate Wrestling Federation Championship in the first place. You stole the title and were given a pass when it came time to defend that Championship because of the sorry excuse of a General Manager that was in charge at the time. And because of all of that, you came to the assumption that you were a great Champion. But when your backer was fired and you were put in a Championship match without him to hold your hand, what happens? You lose that title! And that's the story of your career Edge; good but not good enough. You've never been a real Champion. You've never been able to be the face of this brand. That spot is reserved for me and me alone.

Morgan: I've watched you Edge. I've watched everything that you've done over the past several months and I've come to one conclusion, I can beat you. And when I say I can beat you, I don't mean I can steal a victory from underneath your nose. No son, when I say I can beat you, I mean that I can outright dominate our match up and make you wish you were still on Monday nights. For far too long, you've gotten over because of nothing competition, but what I'm going to prove to you Edge is that Matt Morgan is as real as it gets. So I want you to come to this ring Edge; I want you to look me dead in the eyes and try to convince everyone and yourself that you can beat me. I want you to continue acting as if you're owed everything and you can beat everyone, because when I kick your head off your shoulders and keep you on the mat for ten seconds, it'll be even sweeter.

Morgan paces around the ring, thinking of his next words. Off camera, you can hear Heyman scream "Don't forget the Champion" before he throws up MVP's trademark "Ballin" hand sign.

Morgan: Of course, I couldn't forget the current Ultimate Wrestling Federation Champion Montel Vontavious Porter, MVP. If there was anyone on this roster who is a bigger joke of a Champion than Edge, it would have to be MVP. He did nothing to earn the Number One Contenders spot except avoiding being thrown over the top rope. I could accomplish that in my sleep. And if that weren't bad enough, he lucks into the Championship. Well, I've already told MVP that his luck is about to run out and his Championship celebration is going to be unpleasantly short. Because come Starrcade, all of his hard work and road to redemption will be for nothing. He is going to leave empty handed and even dream of being a "real" main event player will be leaving with his Championship. His dreams are going to disappear the second they remove his name off that Championship and replace it with mine.

Morgan: And this time son, there won't be any second chances. You'll have to live with the fact that you had your fifteen seconds of fame and I took them from you before you could even enjoy them. You won't be able to steal a victory this time. You'll have to do the impossible; you'll have to keep me off my feet for ten seconds. Let me put that into perspective for you son. In three months since my debut, my shoulders have only been pinned to the canvas for a three count once. What makes you think that you can possibly do what nobody has been able to do? Allow me to answer that for you; you can't! You're fighting a losing battle. The second this match was announced, the Cinderella story was all but over. I don't care how many cars you own, I don't care how large your contract is. All I care is that you have something I want. Something that is OWED to me and something that I deserve. And at Starrcade, I'll take it! I'll take it and I'll do for it what I do for this...

Morgan points back to the International Championship.

Morgan: I'll make it relevant again. Something that both you and Edge have failed to do. It's been far too long since that Championship has been the premier Championship and I'm going to change that. I'm going to rescue that title and I'm going to show both of you nobodies what it means to actually be a Champion. No more fluke victories, no more having General Managers in my back pocket, no more last minute substitutions in Championship matches. When I become the Last Man Standing, the Ultimate Wrestling Federation Championship becomes the LAST...TITLE...REVELANT!

Morgan lowers his mic and awaits the arrival of one of his opponents.​

Reaction score
The UWF Camera Crew is at the hospital where HBK is undergoing a series of tests to determine if he needs knee surgery. The camera crew heads into HBK's room after getting permission to do so

HBK: I realize that the entire UWF Universe has their concerns about me and whether or not I am going to need knee surgery. I know also that, Randy Orton and Stephanie McMahon are also concerned because of the big World Title match set for Starrcade. Which by the way, I want to congratulate, Tyson Kidd for his phenomenal victory over, Bray Wyatt. I know that wasn't an easy victory for you, but you have earned yourself a shot at my World Title. If anyone deserves it, it's you. You fought, crawled, and trained hard to get where you are. From being taught in the dungeon with the Hart Family and all the way to working towards your very first World Title match. And the question is if it will be against me or not and if I have to drop the World Title to undergo surgery on my right knee.

HBK uses his right hand to wipe his mouth as he holds back some emotion

HBK: Now, I don't know the extent of my injury just yet. I have been in and out of Dr. Andrew's exam room a few times so far and I have yet to have word as to how bad it is. I know though and I have to be honest that it's not looking too good. Again, I'm not sure of the extent, but I do know I tweaked something down there. All I remember from Raw was, as I was tuning up the band for some sweet chin music, my right knee buckled and gave out. You can say I pulled a, Derrick Rose out there. Sorry Chicago fans, remember, I am Spurs fan over here so I had to throw a little zinger. Anyways, when I went down it had felt as if all of my weight went down on my right knee. And as it felt like that something felt as if it shifted to the right side of my knee. Right away I knew that something was wrong. Ric saw it right way in my eyes and could feel my pain.

HBK pauses for a moment to collect his thoughts

HBK: You know, Ric, he's been by my side since I won the World Title. I don't want him to comeback and see me this way. I don't want him to have wasted his time with me for a short time. Ric understands the nature of the business and I do as well. I have been through several knee surgeries on both my left and right knees. I also had back surgery that I thought cost me my career and at first it did as I was away from the ring for four years. And for second time during a World Title run, I have a knee injury. The first time it cost me the title and I had to surrender it. Now deja vu sixteen years later. I am concerned about my injury. I am not getting any younger as I am closing in on fifty years of age. So if I do have to have surgery it could take a little more time to heal up and I don't know if I have the patience at my age to do so. This could wind up costing me my career. My back was one thing to comeback from, but my knee and at my age, it might just be over with. X-rays will tell that though.

HBK looks away from the camera and then looks back as he pulls up the World Title from the floor and sets it on his shoulder

HBK: Starrcade is less than three weeks away. The World Title match is set, Tyson Kidd versus Shawn Michaels. I am here to tell you, Tyson, that if I have surgery, I will be at Starrcade to defend the World Title. They are going to have to tie me down or put me in handcuffs to stop me from defending my World Title. History will not repeat itself and I will defend the World Title. I will not surrender this title. I don't care if I have to hobble to that ring with my knee wrapped up tight enough to keep support so I can stand up. I will be there. Even not in my best shape, I am still the man and can put on a show like no other. I will hold no excuses should I lose because I made my choice. I will go against the doctor's orders. I've done it before and I will do it again. This will not stop the show of the Show Stoppa. I earned this World Title and I will prove that whether I have surgery or not. For now I hope the X-rays comeback negative so I can be at Raw. Until then UWF Universe, keep those fingers crossed for me and I will be back to defend the World Title!

HBK has a slight smirk on his face as the camera cuts out

----------------

OOC: Something to get started. Best of luck to you!!!!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
[video=youtube;Wt88GMJmVk0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt88GMJmVk0[/video]

”Let Me Blow Ya Mind” by Eve feat. Gwen Stefani starts to play as the fans start to boo the most successful manager in UWF history. Trish Stratus.

She makes her way down the ramp and enters the ring with her belt held high. She then pulls out her mic to address the crowd.

Most successful manager of all time… Trish Stratus:

Hi there Paulie. Hello. I know you like to see yourself as one of the greatest managers of all time but just so you know… you are looking at the one that is not also one of the greatest… but is without a doubt the greatest manager of all time. I am… Trish Stratus. And it is not a pleasure to meet you. Now you may be wondering why am I out here and if you are wondering that then you have to be dumber than you look with your pot belly sticking out of your button up shirt. But alas I’m here because while I also represent Umaga on Raw, while I have represented The Rock in the biggest matches in UCW and UWF history… I also represent the greatest talent that Smackdown has ever known. I represent the god himself that transformed Smackdown from some low level b-rated show to the R-Rated Show that everyone wanted to rush to be a part of. The show that people clamored just to see when before they would see that Smackdown was on and would just keep scrolling through the channels as if it didn’t even exist. So that is just to let you know… you are welcome. You’re welcome for the publicity that my client has brought to this show that allows you and your roided client there Mattie Ice to even get some air time. And what do you do with this air time? You brag about his little pitiful reign of thirty seven days? Really? Oh my goodness he has been champion for a little over a month. Let’s throw the dumbass a parade right? I mean thirty seven days. What an accomplishment. What a feat. To hold a belt for a month. In case you have forgotten… my client Edge… held the UWF Championship for over ninety days. My other client Umaga held the Extreme title for over one hundred days. And I say this to remind you… your little talk of records is miniscule at best. Your attempts to try to bolster the look of Mattie over there are falling flat.

I mean look at his competition. Jeff Hardy? And some other guy that I don’t even remember. Those were his opponents for the belt? And then he had to face off against Undertaker? Oh noooo not him. Edge could have faced all three of them in a one on three handicap match and won that match with ease. Your little client there had trouble with each and every single one of them. And because of that you tried to invoke a clause that now he doesn’t have to defend for another thirty days because you know that his time is coming up very very soon. So now he has to defend his belt once again. And this time the challenge isn’t some little Jeffery Hardy, it isn’t… whoever the other guy was. It isn’t some little nothing match against Undertaker. It is against Edge. The most dominant star that the UWF has ever seen. Because let me explain to you something about Edge. All he needs is a little humility and once that happens he becomes an unstoppable force. The crap happened when he first lost to Triple H then nobody could stop him for months on end. Everyone feared having to face Edge. Nobody could stop him. And now that we have this fluke of a win courtesy of MVP…

The fans burst into cheers at the mention of MVP.

Most successful manager of all time… Trish Stratus:

Before I was so rudely interrupted that fluke win at the hands of MVP Edge is going to turn things around and this is the very match to do it in. Because let’s just be honest… the level of competition that your little roided client there has faced is nothing compared to the level of competition that Edge has had to endure on a regular basis. Not even close. So now what we are doing is we are going to pretty much show you where you truly belong in the grand scheme of things and that is beneath the one and only. The one and only Rated R Superstar… the one and only former UWF Champion, the one and only god of wrestling. Ladies and Gentlemen… the one and only… EDGE!

[video=youtube;XbGs_qK2PQA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA[/video]

”Rap God” by Eminem begins to play as the boos begin to rain down heavy and Edge steps out in his usual form.

He takes his time making his way down the ramp and up the ring steps. He looks over at Paul Heyman and then over at Matt Morgan before stepping inbetween the ropes as Trish hands him her mic.

Rated R god of Wrestling Edge:

Firstly I want to say brilliant display with the pyro there. I could easily outdo that but you know… it isn’t exactly necessary. Instead what I would rather do is outdo you in this ring. Something that you like to stake claim that nobody has been able to do and you know I can agree with you there. I can say that you are right that thus far in your little career nobody has been able to come close to you in this ring. But all of that is about to change because what you are looking at here… is the man that has not only revolutionized Smackdown but has revolutionized this industry as we know it. You can claim to be the face of UWF but when you haven’t faced a single lick of competition in this place… you are nothing more than some unworthy little punk that thinks that everything should be handed over to him because he had a couple of cupcakes put in his path and he was able to walk out with the win. So congrats… you want a cupcake? You want a cookie for your wins against people that mean next to nothing on Smackdown? You want praise? You want applause? You deserve nothing for your miniscule accomplishments.

And as far as your claim as bring prestige to your belt. Well I’ll tell you this… when your previous champions are people like Homicide, Fandango and Seth Rollins… hell my pet dog at home could hold that belt and in one week it will hold more prestige than the combined reigns of all three of them. So again… you want another cookie? I’m telling you Matt… you do like to run your mouth about nothing. I mean who gives a crap that you are the International Champion because in the grand scheme of things that belt has never meant more than a cheap prop. It’s like one of those little 20 dollar toy belts that you can buy at your local Wal Mart or K-Mart store. The simple fact that you are holding it means nothing at all. And I’m glad that there is a unification going on because the last thing that I would want to do is have to carry that piece of shit of a belt around on my shoulder or around my waist. I’d most likely drag it around just to show how much disdain I have for that belt. And if that hurts your little feelings that I’m dissing your belt… get used to it because I’m looking at you and I see that you… are nothing compared to me.

The fans are on the edge of their seats feeling the tension beginning to rise.

So this… this match is really nothing more than an attempt for all out there to finally see you shut your mouth because for so long you’ve walked around talking about how you are this unstoppable force. How you are so unbeatable. How nobody can even come close to touching you when you know as well as I that at no point have you ever been challenged. Not once. And now that this challenge is finally here in your face and you are about to encounter someone that doesn’t even know fear… you do feel that sense of intimidation. And the simple fact that this is a Last Man Standing match… that only fuels me even more because the last time I was in one of those matches I was screwed out of the win because that idiot fell off of the table but because his feet touched the ground for a split second they declare that to be enough to award him the win. But it’s okay because I’ve improved greatly ever since that fluke. I make it a habit to improve greatly after flukes and after that fluke where MVP stole my belt… you better believe that now… you have no chance at all at walking away with any belt. Let alone any pride or self respect because all of that will be stripped away as you are lying down knocked unconscious. And when they stretcher you away and you finally wake up wondering what happened they will remind you that Edge knocked your sorry ass out.

So keep thinking that this is your chance, this is your opportunity. Keep thinking that by accomplishing nothing that you are the face of this brand when you are nothing more than the shit stain on the underwear of this brand. The one true face of Smackdown has been and always will be yours truly. Something that you and that bling bling wearing MVP will have no choice but to come to terms with when Starrcade arrives.

A small MVP chant breaks out before it is quickly stopped by Edge.

Of course you mention his name and the fans step up. Why? Because they love an underdog. They love the guy that gets lucky because that is how they feel. They feel that they can see themselves in him because he knows as well as the world knows that he didn’t win with skill. That there is no way that he could possibly win with skill because he doesn’t have enough skill inside of him to even overcome that roided freak Matt Morgan. All MVP needed was a fluke to get a three second count. A fast count at that to win the belt because that was the goal ever since I became champion was to try to get that belt off of me because it was known without a doubt that there would be nobody that could stop my reign as I would go on to become the longest reigning champion that UWF has ever seen. But that reign will once again be mine as I will become the longest reigning Undisputed champion that the UWF will ever known. And someone like MVP… won’t be quite so lucky because now he can’t just sit on my chest and hope the ref counts fast due to being paid off. Now he has to rely on his skills. Skills that he himself says are only “half amazing.” They aren’t fully amazing. He isn’t fully amazing but only half. He only half a man in a match that requires you to be all man. That requires you to be all god to survive.

You are being tossed into the lion’s den covered in meat with your hands tied behind your back. You can kick and scream and bite all you want but in the end… you are so far in over your head that I’m surprised you aren’t already drowning from the massive magnitude of this match. I expect you to come out with your gold chains, your ugly looking belt, and talk about how you did this and did that. How you are doing this for the fans and showing them how you can overcome everything. I expect you to be so cheesy that the first row of fans wind up being lactose intolerant and wind up voiding their bowels before your little cheesy speech is over. Because what I’m about to present to the two of you here is not some cheesy overcome the odds speech but I’m giving you two the straight truth. The facts.

And the fact of the matter is… I am simply the best that has ever graced the ring. Up until this point there has nobody that has ever stood in this ring and commanded the attention that I have. There has never been anybody that demanded and commanded the amount of respect that I have. There has never been someone that can just walk into the ring and all eyes will be on him no matter where they are coming from. I am the one that all come to see. I am the one that all come to believe. I am the one that all will soon follow. I am that very man that when all is said and done… everyone will believe. Because I know that deep inside you have your doubts Morgan. And MVP’s braids are too tight that he doesn’t even know what he is thinking or even saying half the time. But I look at you and I look at him and I can tell you that I have no doubts in my mind at all that not only can I walk out of this match with both belts but that I should be the one walking out of this match with both belts.

I WILL leave this match with no doubt in the minds of anybody that I am the greatest to ever step foot inside of the wrestling ring EVER. Which is why I am glad that this is a Last Man Standing match because when all is said and done… the half man will be left lying, the roided man will be left lying… and all that will be left standing… is no mere man. No mere man at all but one that has and will always reign above all mere men. Because no matter how hard you try, no matter what you attempt to do… there is no man that can ever step up and outlast a god. So come Starrcade Matt, MVP, just know that at this point I told you what is to come. I told you that you wouldn’t stand a chance. That you would have to be foolish to even think that you can outlast a true god but your pride will blind you into attempting to do what is not doable. And all I can do… is just do what I do best. And that is to further the rift between man and god and show you that your arms will always be too short… that your boots will always be too short… that you will always… and I mean always will come short when it comes time to battling a god.

Battle as hard as you can, fight as hard and for as long as you can. And when all is said and done… I will be… the Last… god… standing. The one true… Undisputed Champion.

Edge lowers his mic awaiting the next response.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

[video=youtube;bhvXlcKHW4Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhvXlcKHW4Y[/video]

Ambrose's theme hits the titantron and the fans are going wild for UWF's only four time World Heavyweight Champion. Ambrose comes out with his arms raised outward, hanging his head down until he squats and pops back up with a blank look on his face. He calmly walks down the entrance ramp, not paying much attention to the crowd as he climbs up the apron and hangs off of the ropes to limber himself up a bit.

Instead of getting into the ring, Ambrose instead sits down on the apron, facing the titantron.

Dean Ambrose
I'm not sure if any or all of you saw what happened a couple of weeks ago on RAW, but we crowned a new World Heavyweight Champion.

The crowd pops for their new champion, Shawn Michaels.

I have vowed that I would get back to the level of champion I was once at but The Corporation kept me busy for the past couple of months. Randy had me fighting his useless war and it was all for nothing. I didn't even get the pleasure of watching them crumble in my hand. No, the powers that be decided to step in for whatever reason and solve the problem themselves. Now while I admire that they finally stood up for themselves, they made one fatal mistake. They got in my way.

Cheers are heard throughout the arena but Ambrose pays no attention to them and keeps going.

Our "Champion" flounders around for months and decides how he acts by flipping a coin every morning while I do the dirty work and clean up all the wrongs with this company. Well not anymore. No longer will I go unrewarded. An over the top battle royal? After all I've done for this company, that's all I get? Everyone knows that one on one, I'm untouchable. Even men who seem to be on an unstoppable roll like Sheamus fall to me. The only reason I suffered a loss to John Cena was because I wanted to make him weaker for our next match but that match never happened. I was the only member of team RAW willing to actually take action. I actively sought out Cody Rhodes and John Cena while the rest of them did menial tasks. If the company wants to reward them over me, then I'm done.

The crowd reacts negatively, wanting Ambrose to stay.

So that's why I made a deal with Orton. I don't want to weighed down with useless dirty work. I want to fight the best and only the best. Shawn Michaels can run around and claim he's world champion all he wants but I'll be in this ring proving that I am the true World Heavyweight Champion when beat the best this company has to offer.

Ambrose's excited demeanor revitalizes the crowd as he stands up, still facing the stage.

So Orton claims he had found a worthy challenger for me. A man who has been around here quite a few times but has never quite found his footing. That man is Chris Jericho.

Another pop just from the mentioning of Jericho's name.

Hello Chris, I don't think we've ever been formally introduced. We had a match over a year ago but you never came out to address me before I bashed your head in. Maybe that memory has been locked away in your subconscious but I don't hold that against you. You were a different man back then. Now I see you come out here full of energy, having fun with that beat up old man who wouldn't know what a real threat looked like if he punched him right in the mouth.

The crowd cheers and starts a "Hogan Sucks" chant.

Chris, let it be known that I am eagerly waiting to meet you. I want to know all your hopes, dreams and desires before I make them all go away. Ya' see Chris, Starrcade has a very special place in my heart. It's the place where I won my first World Heavyweight Championship when I beat Daniel Bryan in a 2 out of 3 falls match to become Smackdown's first World Champion. Starrcade was where I put the entire world on notice that I was not someone to be taken lightly. Your resume speaks for itself and yet I have to say, I'm not impressed. You made a big impact on your return but the second you got beaten, you've yet to show the same enthusiasm. And here I'm supposed to believe that you're the tough competition Randy has lined up for me.

Ambrose shakes his head in disgust until Jericho makes his presence known.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
As Edge finishes speak, everyone is awaiting the arrival of the current UWF Champion. But one person does not feel like waiting.

007.jpg

Paul Heyman: Excuse me Miss Stratus. I do know who you are and despite all of your childish antics, I do know why you're here. You're here because it is your duty as a manager to promote your client Edge as a legitimate threat to the Ultimate Wrestling Federation Undisputed Championship. Your responsibilities to Edge are similar to mine when it comes to my client, Matt Morgan. Butt Miss Stratus, there is one glaring difference between your client and my client. And the key difference is this, my client and I don't live in the past.

Heyman: You spoke of both of your clients' Championship reigns and do you know the one word that you used constantly? The answer to that question is "was" Miss Stratus. You speak of your clients as if they are still sitting on top of the mountain yet neither one of them is currently a Champion. Me client on the other hand.....

Heyman turns to Morgan and looks at him the way a proud father looks at a son.

Heyman: My client is not only a Champion, but he is THE Champion. He is the Champion that does everything that he says he's going to do. My client says he's going to toss five other men around this ring before winning the Championship and he does it. My client says he's going to defend his Championship and unlike Edge here, he does it. My client has earned the right to be the Ultimate Wrestling Federation Undisputed Champion while yours is only here because he's contractually owed a rematch for a title that he didn't deserve in the first place.

Heyman: So please Miss Stratus, continue to talk about how my clients' reign hasn't lasted as long as Edge's, but please don't ignore the fact that my client has won the right to wear that Championship. He didn't need to cash in a briefcase to win that Championship, he didn't have to beat some washed up has been like Kevin Nash to retain it and in my clients' first defense, he didn't lose it like Edge did when he faced his first real challenge in Mister Porter.

Heyman: You spoke of my client not having any true competition. I believe what we have here is a case of the pot calling the kettle black Miss Stratus. For was it not you client who was handed the Championship on a silver platter? Or was it not your client your spent the better part of three months not having to defend said Championship because he was the General Manager's whipping boy? Was it not your client who had the proverbial ride on easy street for those ninety plus days that you spoke of? My client on the other hand has wore his Championship with pride over the past thirty-nine days and single handedly put that Championship back on the map while Edge has been disgracing his ever since he won it. Simply put, in thirty-nine days my client has accomplished much more than Edge could have ever imagined. And furthermore....

Before Heyman can continue, Matt Morgan takes the microphone out of his manager's hand. Heyman says he wasn't finished, but Morgan pats him on the shoulder and tells him "I've got this."

Matt-Morgan-tna-superstar-7_display_image_display_image.jpg

The International Champion "Blueprint" Matt Morgan: You've had enough time with the woman, Paul. It's time to focus on exactly what's important. And that's him....

Morgan points towards the Rated R Superstar.

Morgan: Me...and this...

Morgan holds the International Championship high in the air.

Morgan: And despite the fact that you're nothing but talk son, that talk doesn't change the fact that I'm standing here as a World Champion and you're standing here with nothing. And I think that eats at you Edge. Because for as great as you think you are, what do you have to show for it? Not a damn thing. Nothing but empty talk and untapped potential. You call yourself a "Wrestling God", but the truth is that ever since I came to Smackdown, you've become Wrestling's afterthought. Nobody cares about Edge anymore because now that Matt Morgan is sitting pretty at the top of the Saturday Night Mountain, you've become the one thing that you fear the most, you've become replaceable.

Morgan: You've been able to walk around on this brand uncontested for far too long and I'm here to change that. Losing that Ultimate Wrestling Federation Championship should have been the best thing that ever happened to you son. Because it meant that you were of no purpose to me. You could've easily walked around Smackdown and I would have never noticed your existence, but now you're in my way son and I can't have that. So now you're going to have to deal with the consequences. And you're going to have to come to terms with the fact that you've been replaced by someone who is both genetically and mentally better than you.

Morgan smirks confidently as he continues to address the former UWF Champion.

Morgan: You really think you're going to be the one to shut me up? Many better than you have tried and failed son. Champions have tried and failed, Hall of Famers have tried and failed and you're going to be no different. I don't talk just to hype myself up Edge. I speak in absolute fact. I don't need clever nicknames, I don't need to proclaim myself a "God", all I need to do is come out here and hold up this Championship as proof that I am everything I say I am. I am the absolute best in this company right now. I know it, Paul knows it, Trish knows it. Hell, each one of these people know it. They may hate me, but they can't dispute the fact that I've straight up beaten everyone that has been put in front of me.

Matt Morgan gets close to Edge, looking the former Champion in the eye. Morgan holds the International Heavyweight Championship just an inch away from Edge's face before speaking again.

Morgan: The fact that you consider this Championship to be nothing more than a mere prop proves that you don't deserve to be here. I've busted my ass for this Championship and you have the nerve to compare it to a toy? I should drop you right where you stand. But I won't do that. I'll wait until Starrcade because while right now, I could hurt you, it would give me much more pleasure to hurt you both physically and hurt the one thing that you can't afford to have bruised; your ego.

Morgan: Because that's all this is to you isn't it son? This is all just a way to boost your ego. You don't want to win this match to prove that you're the best. You want to win this match so that everyone will say you're the best. And there's a big difference. Night in and night out, I come out to this ring and I beat whoever they want to put across the ring from me. It doesn't matter if it's one, two or five guys; either way I'm going to beat them. And when I do, I hold this title in the air because it means that I'm better than all of them. But you Edge are completely different. You want people to tell you how good you are. You want people to lust over the "God of Wrestling", you say you don't care about anyone except yourself but the truth of the matter is, you seek their approval.

Morgan points out to the sea of people that surround Champion and Challenger.

Morgan: You'll never admit it, but you need them. You need them to satiate that undeserved ego of yours. You need everyone's attention to continue being this "main event" player that you think you are. And that's our biggest difference. I don't need the spotlight, I don't need the attention. I didn't get it when I was on RAW even though I deserved it. That distinction went to Randy Orton and the Corporation, but I still beat everyone that they wanted to combat me with. I didn't get it on Anarchy even though there was nobody on that brand more dominant than me. No that distinction went to Vince Russo and The Establishment. And I certainly haven't gotten it since I've come to Smackdown even though I have been beaten since. No that distinction goes to that egomaniacal General Manager. My point Edge is, that I don't need attention; I don't need the spotlight like you. I've survived and I've prospered without it. But what about you? What happens when I beat you at Starrcade? What happens when you go from being the King on this show to being just another pawn? Will you be able to cope with it? Will you jump brands again? Well whatever you're going to do, I suggest you figure it out real soon son. Cause it's going to become reality in a little more than two weeks. At Starrcade, I'm going to put "The God of Wrestling" to rest and I promise you that there will not be a resurrection.

After that blasphemous comment, Morgan turns his back to the Ultimate Opportunist and towards the stage.

Morgan: And I know you're all awaiting the arrival of the Ultimate Wrestling Federation Champion, MVP. He's your new hero; one you're hoping that will slay the big, bad Blueprint. But let me tell you something about heroes, I destroy them. I've destroyed all of them. Just look at the list. Jeff Hardy, Bill Goldberg, Shawn Michaels, Seth Rollins, Fandango. Every one of them wanted to be a hero and I've beaten them all. Your new hero won't be any different. I don't care how many cars he owns, how many watches he wears or how large his contract is. None of that is important. The only thing that is important is MY International Heavyweight Championship and the Ultimate Wrestling Federation Championship. Two prestigious titles that should only be held by a worthy man, a worth Champion. And you're looking at him. You're looking at the only man who is worthy of being the Undisputed Champion and the only man....

Morgan looks back at Edge momentarily.

Morgan: Who wants it enough.

Morgan looks back to the stage.

Morgan: And it's not MVP. If it were, he'd be out here right now. But instead he's in the back, masquerading as a Champion while holding what belongs to me. Well my message to you MVP is this, hold onto that title and hold onto real title. Because in seventeen nights, I will put him down....

Morgan points back to Edge.

Morgan: And then I will turn my attention to you. I will beat you to within an inch of your life and prove that your reign as Champion was nothing more than a mere fluke. You're nothing more than a joke of a Champion who beat an undeserving Champion. You've both disgraced my Championships for long enough. It's time it came home to where it's should have been for a long time. It's time to get rid of the unworthy Champions and reward the Last...Man...Standing.

Morgan smirks before lowering his microphone.

OOC: So Albo gave me the green light to post again since he won't able to for a while. I guess that means it's just me and you for now Slim.​

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
As Kane waits for Steve Borden, the man himself finally arrives as he walks through the curtain with the Global Championship proudly draped over his shoulder and Matt Bloom by his side. Both men stop at the top of the stage, soaking in the hatred from the crowd with smiles on their faces before making their way down the ramp and entering the ring. Steve raises the microphone he's carrying to his mouth as he looks across the ring at Kane.

sting.jpg

"The Icon" Steve Borden: Twenty days. It's been twenty days since I became the Global Champion, and I've enjoyed each and every second of it tremendously, not only because I know I earned it and deserve it but also because that's twenty days that you haven't been the Global Champion.

Steve flashes an arrogant smile as the crowd showers him with bitter and fierce boos.

"The Icon" Steve Borden: You pointed out that it wouldn't be right to refer to this as an escalation of an existing conflict because it was always destined to end this way.

Steve looks down and shakes his head, non-verbally discrediting the idea of destiny, before looking up at Kane again and continuing.

"The Icon" Steve Borden: But do you know why it was always destined to turn out this way? You're going to find this difficult to come to terms with due to your issues with taking responsibility for your actions and holding yourself accountable, but it's all because of you. You came out here like you always do, the fire shooting from the stage and the ring posts, seemingly at your beck and call, the steel mask on like you were the second coming of Jason X, and you spoke of destruction and utilizing the powers of Hell and condemning my soul and making me another battered body on your path of destruction, blah blah and so on, and none of it worked in intimidating me. You couldn't get inside my head because as soon as you opened your mouth, I entered yours and every cloud of smoke, every inch of mirror, every bell, every whistle, every trick you had in the book I saw right through and called you out on, but you were too proud to take me up on my recommendation that you should accept defeat.

You kept on pushing the schtick, you kept pushing the gimmick and scraped the bottom of the barrel until there wasn't anything left and when that still wasn't enough, you got desperate, and that's why Paul Bearer got involved and caskets were brought into this, because you were convinced that if you couldn't intimidate me with your physical presence or your words alone, a visual aid for when you talked about my death at your hands would be what put it over the edge. You were convinced that if I saw the casket I was going into and the man that would be handling the details of preparing my body, that then I would crack and I would be putty in your hands, but you were wrong and it still wasn't enough. I took the power out of your fear, which took the effectiveness out of your words and all the time and effort you put into the way you present yourself with the mask and colored contact and wig and all that. But your pride still wouldn't let you stay down, it still wouldn't let you accept the reality of the situation.

I had you beaten psychologically, I had you beaten verbally, I attained all of that quite easily and I knew it, and I knew that I had you beaten physically, the match just had to happen so that I could, but you were convinced that I was going to cheat to do it. You couldn't put your suspicion that Matt was going to physically get involved out of your head, and it consumed you so much that you couldn't focus when it came to trading words in the days leading up to the match and you couldn't focus when it came to the match itself. It's time to hone up to the fact that you losing this Global Championship was your fault, just like you failing to take it from me at Starrcade is going to be your fault, but more on that in a moment. Think back to the match, Kane, really think back. Did I force you to look in the direction of Matt Bloom and Paul Bearer? Did Matt force you to look in their direction? No and no. You couldn't get past your mistrust of the situation, you couldn't overcome the fear, and it cost you everything.

The crowd boos the reminder of how things went down as Steve continues.

"The Icon" Steve Borden: Matt never got involved, he went after Paul because he was coaxed into it. Paul Bearer made a threat that he couldn't deliver on, and Matt made him pay for it. The fact that you were more concerned or interested in your father's well being than your own well being and your reign's well being, that's on you. Me capitalizing on your distraction wasn't treacherous and it wasn't cheating, it was fair and it was legal and, as I've pointed out to you in the past, you would've done the same exact thing. Here we are, Kane, two weeks away from your rightful rematch, and it's as though someone pressed rewind on our entire situation because here you are using psychological tactics and parlor tricks that I've proven yield no positive results against me as though they're going to serve you well this time. I can't chalk that one up to pride, big guy, that way of thinking belongs entirely to stupidity. You've immersed yourself so deeply into this ruse for so long that you've got rigor mortis of the brain.

You thought that because you were the first one out here with a microphone this time that you were going to be in control of things. You thought that because you had druids wheel you out here in a casket, that you were going to psyche me out, like this was going to be the one thing that got into the heart and mind of Steve Borden just because you didn't do it last time. You thought that this was going to be uncontested, didn't you Kane? Matt and I are silent for almost a week and everyone just assumes that we've up and left, well don't count on it ever happening that way, especially not when it comes to this Global Championship and especially not when it comes to a slave and a circus freak like you that's too proud to realize when he's lost and too dumb to realize when he's been outsmarted.

But the fact that it failed before isn't the only reason why you trying to utilize fear is pathetic and laughable. It's Christmas time, so when I see you out here with all of the fire surrounding you, I don't see Kane, I see the Heat Miser. I feel like you're going to burst into song any minute now or, since you're feeling nostalgic, leave this ring and walk through that curtain and come back out here as the Christmas Creature.

Steve cracks a smug smile, snickering at his own comments briefly before continuing.

"The Icon" Steve Borden: You have nothing, Kane. Your ruse has been seen through, your words have been used against you, your thoughts and ideas have been dissected, and all you have left is desperation. The casket? Desperate. The druids? Desperate. Dated video footage you had the idiots in the back air because you were attempting to make a valid point? Desperate. Irrelevant. Ineffective. Were you expecting me to do a throwback to my days as Sting and roll a clip from my Last Rites match against Abyss? Well keep waiting on that, because my focus is on the here and now. How you fared against Triple H eleven years ago or The Undertaker fifteen years ago has absolutely nothing to do with how you're going to fare against me, because while you may hold a victory over each of those men, the only thing you hold against me is a loss.

Despite your symbolism, despite your continued questioning of the state of my frame of mind, none of that changes the fact that I am the one that took this championship from you and ended this reign way before you or anyone else thought it would end. It wasn't on pay-per-view, it was on weekly television and not only that, it was my Raw debut and the first Raw of the restart. Speaks volumes of what they thought of acquiring me versus what they thought of acquiring you, doesn't it? This redemption story you're trying to write for yourself is going to be a tragedy. I know you're feeling good because you beat a former World Champion in AJ Styles, but that's AJ Styles, and this is me, Steve Borden. Many men can say they beat AJ Styles, no man can say he's beaten Steve Borden.

And as I said earlier, as long as your strategy remains unchanged, you won't be able to say you've beaten Steve Borden either.

The crowd boos Steve's words as he hands the microphone over to Matt Bloom.

Matt Bloom: Look at you, Kane, you take the beating of a lifetime at the hands of Steve here and you still think you're tough. Well I know something about shutting up guys that think they're tough, just ask Bubba Ray. If you want a piece of me, you don't have to look at ringside where I'm standing, just ask. This time, not that it's going to help your chances, keep focused on the guy you're wrestling. I will be out there at Starrcade to support Steve but I'm not going to get physically involved. Why would I? Your father's been taught his lesson.

Matt smirks and starts laughing about this as the crowd boos him viciously as Matt and Steve await Kane's reply.

Killz

Reaction score
Upon the titantron a face appears; it is that of the absentee Chris Jericho and the crowd pop for his appearance. Initially Jericho is looking at the camera and consequently not engaging Dean Ambrose or the crowd but after a few moments he turns his head slowly and deliberately to face them and a twinkle of insanity and derision can be seen in either eye.

6722%20-%20chris_jericho%20titantron%20wwf.png

Chris Jericho: Dean…first of all get your punk ass off that apron…and would you please shut…

Jericho winces as the crowd finish off his sentence with a “shut the hell up!†but are taken aback when Jericho looks pained at his own catchphrase.

I promised myself I wouldn’t do that tonight. I wouldn’t pander to the fans or try to sell and shill my t-shirts or bring back the glorious fashion of the exuberant 1990’s no – tonight I will be showing you, Dean Ambrose, what it means to underestimate Chris Jericho. You see, your speech is all too familiar to those around the world watching the UWF product week in and week out and I can imagine it’s quite sickening. You live in a fantasy world where you believe you are owed everything by this company and everything by the world and you just aren’t. Believe me, I know what it feels like to work hard and bust my ass for a company – no, for a MAN – a single man on this great planet earth who decides who gets to be THE man. I know what it feels like to be a cog in the machine but to look around the rest of the locker room and feel like you’re the most beat-up and bruised cog for no other reason than you leave it all in the ring every single damn night. You speak of me as if I’m some rookie who needs to prove himself and you deride my history of accomplishments…well, you’re right.

Jericho looks like he’s fighting some sort of inner battle.

You’re right because I have to prove myself anew again but let me explain something to you. My actions are not sycophantic, I am no miscreant, I have simply reinvented myself to go to a place I’ve never been before. Every time I return to that ring I won’t give any less than 100% but this time out it might be my last run. As the body and the mind age the creativity doesn’t flow and time makes fools of us all. In order to get to where I want to be – the same place you want to be – and become the World Heavyweight Champion I have combined the intensity, the character, the excitement and the skill of being the very best in the world at what I do to become the best Chris Jericho I can be! You haven’t laid but a malicious finger on me, you have spoken of me only in passing, as it stands our match is at the back of everyone’s minds whereas we know it should be the main event but in doing so very little you have taken me to a place I didn’t think I could go when I returned two weeks ago. I have watched you and I have listened to you and I know now what I have to do…

Jericho disappears and Ambrose looks incredulous. The crowd boos but before long Y2J’s music hits to a big reception.

[video=youtube;tpRCh524bsQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpRCh524bsQ[/video]

In full wrestling gear Jericho appears – back to the crowd – with his arms outstretched.

cj5113mf.jpg

He spins around as his music hits a crescendo and pumps his fists before bounding towards the ring. Jericho climbs the steel steps and spins across the ropes on the apron leaning back and taking in the positive reception as flashbulbs go off around the arena. Finally he enters the ring and grabs a microphone rounding emphatically on Ambrose.

Chris Jericho: So believe me Dean, the UWF owes you nothing, this business owes you nothing, RAW owes you nothing, I owe you nothing, the camera guy owes you nothing, Lillian owes you nothing, that Todd Grisham owes you nothing, Frank at head office owes you nothing and no-one in this arena owes you a damn thing.

Huge pop from the crowd as Jericho’s intensity becomes infectious and spreads throughout the arena.

Laugh me off, shrug me off, I don’t care Junior – I know who I am, I’m Chris Jericho, Y2J, the ayatollah of rock and rollah and if you want your oh so special reward you’re going to have to go through a hell only a lionheart can provide because I promise you after Starrcade, however nostalgic you might feel going into the show, you will never look at it the same way ever…EVER…again.

Jericho lowers the microphone and glares at Ambrose, his nostrils flaring, obviously ready for a fight.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Starrcade is almost upon us. On this night, there are going to be several high profile match ups which will decide Championships, pride and bragging rights. But out of all of these matches, only one will be "Instantly Classic"

GO!!!

[video=youtube;z4WRWA4z1uw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4WRWA4z1uw[/video]

"Just Close Your Eyes" by Story of The Year begins playing and the fans get to their feet with excitement. They are anticipating the arrival of the one and only Captain Charisma. Christian doesn't disappoint and soon walks out onto the stage, which causes the arena's noise level to almost double in sound. Christian can only stand there and smile as he slaps his chest and points out towards his "peeps."

ChristianEntrance3_display_image.jpg

Christian makes his way down the ramp, giving high fives to everyone over the security barricade. It doesn't take long before Christian reaches the bottom of the ramp and slides into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Christian climbs the nearest turnbuckle and poses once more for all of his fans.

christian-wwe-1806302.jpg

Christian soon leaps down and heads to the far ringside, asking for a microphone from the ring technician. He is soon handed one and heads back to the center of the ring before beginning to speak.

mqdefault.jpg

"The Instant Classic" Christian

Worry no longer my peeps, because your Captain has arrived.

The fans pop for Christian's first line, causing him to smile.

And for the first time in what seems like a long time, your Captain is going to be live on Pay-Per-View. And while it might not be the One...More...Match that I desire, it's still a match I will be victorious in. Because at Starrcade, I go one on one with Ted DiBiase Junior.

All the enthusiasm that was in the arena previously just left thanks to the mention of Ted DiBiase.

Starrcade is a big event for me. Last year at this very Pay-Per-View, I defeated Chris Jericho and took him out of actions for several months. On that night, I proved to the entire world that Christian was real. And since then, I've had my share of both success and failure, but that was the past. It's time to look towards the future. It's time to let everything that happened be forgotten and set and accomplish new goals. That's something that I can do unlike Ted DiBiase. Ted continually lives in the past, bragging about Two reigns as World Heavyweight Champion that nobody remembers. And do you know why nobody remembers those Ted? It's because everything you do is unremarkable. You yourself, are unremarkable. And ever since you've come back, you've tried to convince everyone otherwise. But what you need to realize is that Ted DiBiase is always going to be the same old unremarkable, boring wrestler that he always has been.

The crowd starts chanting "Ted is Boring" over and over again. Christian chuckles as he continues to speak.

And you know something Teddy, I could tolerate boring if it led to success and victories, but you haven't been able to do that lately. And please, spare me the "I didn't win because I didn't want to win" excuse. If you're not trying to win every match that you compete in, then you don't belong in this business. That's where you and I differ Teddy; I'm trying to win every night I come out to this ring. That's what makes a real Champion. Not the money, not the private jets and definitely not the skank on your arm.

But what would I know about being a World Champion? I was never one like you. And I could make excuses about how I was "held back" or I could stand here and tell you that it's only a matter of time before it becomes a reality. Randy Orton did me a favor and gave me a match with the World Heavyweight Champion upon my return and I showed all of my peeps that Captain Charisma could still go. I beat the World Heavyweight Champion in the center of the ring; in one week Teddy, I became more relevant than you are. Nobody has been talking about Ted DiBiase because you're not worth talking about. And after Starrcade, they're still not going to be talking about you. They're going to be talking about how the "Instant Classic" carried his opponent to yet another five star match and walked out victorious. And that's when the real show is going to begin because after I beat you, I'm going to start making my way up the ladder. And nobody's going to stop me until I get One....More...Match for that World Heavyweight Championship.

Christian holds up one finger and mouths the words "One More" before speaking back into the mic.

Teddy, recently you walked out on a match because you believed it was beneath you. You were looking for something bigger and better. Well, be careful what you wish for because you just might get it. Now you have to step in the ring with Captain Charisma and when it's all said and done. you're going to wish that you didn't walk out of that Fatal Four Way. You're going to wish you went on to lose to the "Immortal" Hulk Hogan and you're going to wish that I never flipped the switch on your entitled ass. Unfortunately Ted, you're out of wishes. And all the money in the world can't buy you any more. So you're just going to have to accept the fact that Captain Charisma is going to embarrass you come Starrcade. And when I do, you won't have any excuses to rely on. All you'll have is the memory of me pinning your shoulders to the mat, 1...2...3. Because that's How...I....

Before Christian can finish, he is interrupted by the one and only Ted DiBiase.

Fauche

Reaction score
[video=youtube;SpVa-x7YndY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpVa-x7YndY[/video]

"Flowermouth (The Leech)" by Code Orange Kids rips the stale, stagnant quiet of the arena a new face hole as it punds through the PA like a Mini-cooper down some stairs in The Italian Job. The fans get their cheer on like nobody's business as UWF's favourtie sons walk out on to the stage. That's right kids – Sami Callihan and Brodie Lee, the T.I.O.C. - Tire Iron Original Crew, cause ultraviolence, that's why. Like you even read these intro paragraphs anyway. So ours boys in black and plaid head down the rampy ramp, accompanied, of course, by the supportive applause and yells of the UWF Universe. Callihan slides under the bottom rope and walks across the ring to grab some mics. Brodie Lee, meanwhile, takes one great big step up on to the apron before taking another right over the top rope. That's just his way. Callihan tosses his boy a mic and then kicks things off.

Callihan: Well would you just take a look at this to-do! UWF Starcade! Biggest show this side of November that happens before the Rumble. Kickin'. We got Matt Morgan goin up against MVP and Edge for like, fifteen different titles. We got Shawn Michaels against Tyson Kidd and we're in Canada so you know you're gonna get one a helluva entertaining screw job. Plus we got Sting's midlife crisis facin' off againt Kane, Buried Alive match too. Rest of the card is pretty tight, I gotta say, not a bad way to end the year for the ol U-Dubya.

The crowd cheers and stuff.

Callihan: But we ain't here to talk about that stuff kids. Brodie and me got us a match of our own... or uh.... at least... I do. Brodie'll probably be there though.

Brodie Lee: ... might.

1414.jpg

Callihan: Dandy. Well, in case we haven't met, my name's Sami, I'm into ultraviolence, not haircuts. I'm new here, still trying to figure shit out, get all acquainted with everyone. People been comin up to me all week askin me about some fuckin' tablet hacking or something... no clue what that's all about. What ya see is what ya get folks, and me and Brodie – T.I.O.C. - this here just Thoroughbred American Violence. Wading our way ever so patiently through an industry overflowin with movie star wannabes retired magazine models and football dropouts to exercise a powerful need to make strangers bleed. This is about the only place you can get paid with low risk for jail time for all that. So, ya know, go UWF.

Callihan pauses for a moment. And then another.

And then another.

And then anoth-

Callihan: So anyway, I'm sure each of ya tunes in for Smackdown every week, but just in case you missed, of if you ever find yourself a bit confused about all the stuff goin on at the blue brand – and hey, no shame in that. I find myself a bit caught up it all from time to time too. So if that's your problem, we're just gonna take a moment to run down

THE STORY SO FAR~!

Cause like, goodness knows its been a crazy, winding fuckin road getting here and we aren't even sure which of the twists or turns actually even got us here tonight. Far as I can tell, this uh, fable... tale... thing... kicks off when our dearly beloved General Manager – the legendary Texas Rattlesnake, Stone Cold Steve Austin, developed this massive, throbbing hate-boner for Mr. Kennedy. Probably cause of the bleach blonde do, or maybe cause he calls himself “Mr.” - buddy seems like he never got over the 1999 insecurity. Ken, if you're listening, Carson Daily and Creed were the way out. Everyone else realized it dude, keep up with the times. Don't nobody in their right mind feel bad about themselves when they got shit like that to remind them how much lower you can get. Whatever.

So Stone Cold gets the hate on for Kennedy, who, as I'm sure you know, is the UWF Hardcore Champion. Woah! Fuckin right? So every week they're goin' back and forth, finally the boss decides to actually try and get the belt off this guy so he doesn't have to keep bookin' him on the damn show, sends in former world champion AJ Styles to take the belt. Now these days AJ kinds looks like some drunk uncle pedo baseball coach Sting knock-off, but there's no denying boy can get in done in the ring. So maybe he wins it, maybe he doesn't, but just in case he don't, and well... even if he does, I guess, Austin sets up a pay-per-view insurrance policy. Whoever got that belt come UWF Starcade has to defend it against not one, not two but three – count em, three – whole other people. And they aren't even midgets! Belive it folks, its happening in your city tonight.

DPP_1121.jpg

First off, he picks this goofball, Fat Albert-posse lookalike type kinda... uh... southerner... can I say southerner... okay... southerner... to get in there. Now in between chokin' back apples and whatever else, boy hasn't looked terrible outside of that one time I whopped his ass around the ring a few weeks back. Tag match. Look it up. Do your homework. Movin on. So Carlito – yeah, but that ain't gonna do the trick. No way son. So he gets some other guy – Chris Masters, who's just as surprised to be in the match as you and I were, trust me. But then, with the IQ of a fuckin tennis racket, I guess there's lots of stuff kinda catches you off guard. God blesss him, he'll try his best, but still not good enough.

Autsin realizes he needs someome who can get shit done, sees me and Brodie pick up the win against the tag champs this week and realizes I'm his guy, I guess. Brodie gets shafted this go, but all good things with time, ya know? When we want those tag belts, we know where to find them. Seems like the non-title win earns this guy another title shot. No complaints here. I don't feel at home anywhere else like I do with the hardcore, kids. Cept I'm no really into this chairs, garbage can, announce table shit. Sure, I'll use 'em, but best believe I'm hallin' an air compressor and an industrial stapler down with me come match time. I've done more with a fuckin' detached rim from a basketball hoop and a pair of scissors than most of these guys have with a thirty foot ladder and enough tables to serve up dinner to the whole damn roster. I ain't just seasoned, I'm spiced up the Colonol's secret recipe. My house, my rules... which is uh... no rules.

And that's the thing. This is me, and I know, yeah I fuckin know, without a shadow of a doubt, that these other guys won't have a damn clue how to handle it once we're in a homegrown, good ol fashioned hardcore match. Just look at em – dumbass haircuts, a handful of papercut scars between the the grop of em, they still got all their teeth too. Not your uh.... ususal suspects, if you know how I mean. Even if one of em managers to sneak in a pin and win the match, they're not gonna want that belt. Hell no. Cause they'll have seen, first hand experience, yeah they'll know, what I can do in a damn garbage match. They'll know that for all the blood they cried over losing, I laughed away twice as much. And they'll know that sooner or later, I'll be coming back for round two,just like I always do, cause I was made for this shit. Born and bred and broken and still crawled back to take it again. I think I'm gonna win, never can say for sure, but I'm liking my odds. Even if I don't though, my oh my, I know I'm gonna be the only one who wants anything to do with that belt come the end of our match.

The crowd starts chanting T.I.O.C. Until some other chump comes out.

-----------------------------------------------------​

OOC: So figured three of us could probably get a tt up and this week and then whoever's champion after Smackdown can go. WOuld love to get 2-3 in if people have the time.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Starrcade is ten days away as the crowd is on the edge of their seats with excitement waiting to see something happen as they wonder anxiously what that something will be. Soon their question is answered with the familiar sound of some common words being stated followed by the playing of a fan favorite theme.

"IF YOU'RE NOT CHEATING,
YOU'RE NOT TRYING."

[video=youtube;9jBqil1BCNs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jBqil1BCNs[/video]

The crowd is on their feet as the man himself, Eddie Guerrero, makes his way from the backstage and heads to the ring, microphone in hand. Eddie wastes no time in making his way down the ramp as he enters the ring and raises the microphone to his mouth as his music fades out to silence. A very serious expression suddenly appears on his face.

WWE-Eddie-Guerrero-on-Mic.jpg

Eddie Guerrero: The Undertaker. A man that has struck fear in the hearts and minds of each and every single person that has ever wrestled him or just talked to him, every person that has looked at him or only heard the infamous gonging that precedes his arrival. Regardless of whether he's a champion or not, and regardless of which title it is that's in his possession, people have long thought and continue to think that Smackdown belongs solely to The Undertaker. They view him as being at the very top of the pecking order, and it's because of the tenure he has in this industry, the things he's given back to this business, and the respect that he commands backstage. Well that doesn't apply to me, holmes, not any of it, not even a little bit.

If you don't know my story you should by now, vato. I'm a man that's been to the pinnacle of this industry, only to have the rug pulled out from under me when the entire scandal of my alleged death went down, forcing me to start all over again from the very bottom and scratch my way back up until Vince McMahon had no choice to let me back into the public eye. Do you know what it's like to be the man one moment and a complete stranger the next? It's depressing. When you're so far down and so far gone that your mother, your brothers, your nephew, your friends, even your own wife and daughters don't call you because they're lead to believe the lie, they think you're dead and you can't tell them otherwise because the only proof you can provide is getting back into the public eye. That's true pain, Undertaker, that is true fear, and you know what? Even though I still live and breathe, the entire experience was a lot like dying, every single day from the day the news leaked to my UCW debut. Five years of struggling, five years of dying inside and out every...single...moment.

I don't fear you because there's nothing you can show me that I haven't already seen. You can't do anything to me that hasn't already been done. I've experienced what pain in its greatest form feels like, and because of feeling that pain and experiencing that daily death, when I look at you carrying yourself as this beacon of it, I'm unshaken and unmoved, because how can you scare a man with the threat that you're going to send him somewhere that he's already been at least eighteen hundred times before? You can't. But it's not just the fear that I'm not experiencing when it comes to you, vato, it's the respect. When I look inside myself, I find no respect for you, I find no appreciation for the things you've done, because as far as current events, the only thing you've done is try to strike me down with lightning, something that only made me hungrier for this match to happen.

Why should I respect a man that doesn't have the decency to do his job? Even if there was a reason to be afraid of you, the fear would quickly subside once I realized that there was nothing you could do, not because you don't possess the ability, but because you refuse to come into this arena, into this ring, onto this show...and do it. Maybe it's your kids that are keeping you at home, maybe it's your wife, and yet, maybe it's the fact that the old, broken down Deadman is too beaten up to get off of his couch. Whatever the reason, any time someone tells me that I'm going to lose to you at Starrcade, I laugh at them, because there's no conceivable way it's going down like that, holmes.

You're looking at the new United States Champion come December twenty-second, vato, and when that happens and the Deadman is forever retired to the shadows, then you'll see me lying, cheating, and stealing again amigo, but until then, it's serious business.

There's a silence in the air as Eddie awaits the arrival of his opponent.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
"I Crack Skulls For a Livin'! "

[video=youtube;HL9kaJZw8iw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL9kaJZw8iw[/video]

The UWF Faithful year the theme song play for Bubba Ray Dudley as he comes out from the back and heads to the ring. Bubba looks at the different members and he gets into heated arguments with several fans. Bubba enters the ring and grabs a microphone and begins to speak out loud.

bully%20ray%20tna%20microphone.jpg

Bubba Ray Dudley: Shaddup!

The crowd boos at Bubba Ray as they already don't want to hear what he has to say. Bubba looks at the stage with an angry face and begins to speak.

Bubba Ray: I am in no mood to be hearing all of this crap from you guys. Imma here to address some personal matters, and possibly even an ass kickin' or two. Listen up Batista, ya roided freak, I'm calling yer fathead out to this ring and I want you out right now! What you said about the Dudleyz last week was unacceptable and I am no afraid tuh speak mah mind. What I expected from you Batista was to be upfront with meh and D'Von, but if you want to act like a pussy and run away from us after interfering in D'Von's match then you have another thing coming buddy. See in the streets of New York, guys like you get greenlit for messing around with the wrong guy. Well guess what Batista, you just got greenlit!

Boos are heard from the crowd as Bubba Ray continues on.

D'Von is doing his prayin' stuff backstage right now but he'll be out in a minute. He's prayin' not for your saftey, but to prevent me from breaking every bone in your body! Y'see Batista, we were told by Randy Orton that we wern't allowed to cause any real bodily harm to anyone in the UWF, or we will get fired. So D'Von and I found a compromise, we'll hurt you as long as no bones break in yer body. But that doesn't mean that we won't be wailin' on you Baista, oh not by a long shot! We will take you out in the ring, then if your still all good n' standin' then we'll hurt ya some more. When da time comes when you starting being a pussy and want to give up, then we'll stop. You're fighting a two man war Batista, and mistake number 1 was going into this war by yourself. Mistake number 2? Tryin' ta defend yet stoopid belts against the two man wrecking team known as the Dudleyz Boyz! You can have any parter that you desire but there is no way in HELL that you will get the best of us my man.

Bubba Ray stops with his speech, and the lights on the stage go off. Bubba Ray thinks that it's D'Von coming out but it appears to be somebody else...

OOC: Making this short and sweet since your busy man. All the best to you! :)

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
[video=youtube;1Eb-kBHpv7s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Eb-kBHpv7s[/video]

Tyson Kidd's theme blasts through the speakers and unlike usual, the crowd is giving him somewhat of a mixed reaction. His attitude as of late is a bit sour and you can tell with the way Tyson is walking down the ramp with Natalya. Unlike usual, Kidd is not giving hi-fives to the first row. Kidd looks focused as he follows Natalya to the ring.

gn1UDDL.png

Kidd and Natalya enter the ring, Natalya makes her way over to the time keeper for a microphone as Kidd is jawing with a fan. He doesn't look to be in too pleasant of a mood as he's acting differently than usual. Kidd is handed a microphone from Natalya and he wastes no time in bringing the microphone to his mouth while the crowd continues to boo him.

Tyson Kidd
"First off, let me start out by, just clearing up a common misconception, that a lot of you have on my thoughts on the current UWF World Heavyweight Champion, Shawn Michaels. A lot of you think, based on my actions as of late, like when I super kicked Bray Wyatt, and based off the things that have been said, that I don't respect Shawn Michaels. That I don't think very much of his wrestling ability, that I don't think very much of him personally and to be completely honest with you, that could not be any further from the truth. Shawn Michaels has proven that he is a mainstay main event player, no matter what. That he's someone whether the fans, or the superstars, will remember forever. There's a lot of talk in the wrestling World about who is the Best in the World? Whether it be here in the UWF, or else where in the World. There are claims from every wrestler and every wrestling company that they are indeed the Best in the World, but there's one guy who never mentions it...and that's you Shawn Michaels. You never come out and talk about how you feel that you're the Best in the World and you've done a great job at keeping your secret from everybody. I know deep down that you think you're the best because I have you all figured out..."

The crowd is somewhat confused but they still are booing Kidd without hesitation.

Tyson Kidd
"Ladies and Gentlemen, Shawn Michaels...is the Best in the World. I'll tell you exactly why. Shawn has a very very special gift. Shawn has the ability to beat his opponents before they even enter the ring with him. Shawn the words that you say and your actions, because of the words that you have spouted are very very apparent. Shawn Michaels, you make claims about how you're still the man, about how nine out of ten times nobody can beat you, you've been doing this, you entire life. And Shawn Michaels, when superstars show up to a wrestling event and they see their name next to yours on the marquee they're instantly afraid and terrified. That's why when you step into a wrestling ring, you already have the advantage...and that's how you became what you are today, the Showstopper..."

The boo's don't stop, they never stopped, the crowd has been booing ever since Tyson opened his mouth. The crowd starts an 'HBK' chant as they're awaiting the arrival of UWF's World Heavyweight Champion.

Tyson Kidd
"Unfortunately for you Shawn, I have you all figured out. I know there's one thing deep down that haunts you Shawn...and that's fear. See I know you're not afraid of me physically. More importantly Shawn, you're afraid of what I could become...let's get rid of these cameras for a minute, let's be real here Shawn, I'm everything that you hate. I was trained by the Harts, I'm more athletic than you and you know that I will make millions and millions and millions of dollars, in this profession. There's nothing, you could ever do about it. You know, in your heart of hearts that you will never ever, amount to what Tyson Kidd will amount to. So come Starrcade Shawn, are you more afraid of losing your UWF World Championship to the Crown Prince of the UWF, Tyson Kidd...or are you more afraid of losing to what you hate? Losing for what you stand up against. Losing, to a guy that you will never be. Shawn, on December twenty second, you still have got time, because in Vancouver, British Columbia, I highly, highly suggest that on that one leg you still have, that you run while you can."

A cocky grin has grown back on Tyson Kidd's face as he hands the microphone to Natalya. The crowd keeps the boo's coming as they're booing Kidd the most they have ever before.

Natalya Neidhart
"You know what? We tried, we really did, we came out here every week and gave you what you wanted, we gave you hi-fives, we said that we were going to win every single match for all of you, and most importantly, we smiled. What did that do? See Tyson could have won that title tournament even without any of you, he proved that he could do anything Shawn could when he kicked Bray Wyatt's head off but then what? On Raw, we came out with our smiles on, pandering to all of you, and what happens? As soon as Shawn's music hits that's where everything changed. Everyone forgot that we were in the ring! We don't need you to be successful, we don't need any of you, the only thing we need is what's draped over Shawn's shoulder. Shawn, it's no secret, my family hates you, and you know what? You're so lucky that you're injured right now, because that's the perfect excuse. Tyson doesn't just want to crush you, he wants to crush that over inflated ego that you had since the ninety's. Shawn, we know you're back there, so come on, hobble yourself out here Shawn and look your future in the eyes."

Last edited:

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

[video=youtube;zfcoh8au92w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfcoh8au92w[/video]

Fandango's theme hits and the crowd is quick to show their dislike for the always arrogant Fandango but first, as always, Summer Rae comes out and dances by herself for a bit before the main attraction, Fandango comes bursting through the tassels with one of the World Tag Team Championships around his waist. He dances over to Summer and the two do their usual choreographed dance but it's interrupted when the lights go out.

Ladies and gentlemen.

E

C

[video=youtube;iFNGzUbCZ7w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFNGzUbCZ7w[/video]

Ethan Carter III comes out with both Dixie Carter and Maxine in each arm and his World Tag Team Championship around his waist. Fandango looks a bit taken back as the three walk forward. Fandango and Summer Rae join them as all five walk down the ramp in unison. Fandango and Summer Rae break off to the right while Dixie, Maxine and Ethan break to the left and head up the steps. Fandango and Summer don't dance as they can't dance to the song but instead pose on the apron as they usually do. Once everyone is in the ring, Maxine grabs mics for Ethan and Fandango. Fandango is first to raise his mic to his lips but Ethan is first to speak.

Ethan Carter III
Ladies and gentlemen, feast your eyes on the greatest sensation that's sweeping the nation, your World Tag Team Champions, Fandango and Ethan Carter the Third, EC3.

The crowd shows their immediate dislike of the duo's new attitude

Fandango
tisk, tisk, tisk. Jealousy isn't a good color on you folk. Must you be reminded that I as well as Ethan here are undefeated for a reason. There is not a single soul on this earth that even remotely poses a threat to us. Certainly not these hoodlums from the streets of Chicago.

Hold on Fandango, before we get to that, I feel we need to address something. You guys may notice a bit of a change going on right now. Don't think we can't see it too and I think those suffering deserve an apology.

The fans nod and agree that they deserve an apology

They say change is for the better but, why are you guys so hateful? I thought you Canadians were supposed to be nice or something. Or do you guys have bad teeth? I forget the stereotypes of foreign yet common people but still, you should all apologize for treating us with such disrespect.

If there were any fans of Bateman left tonight, that is no longer the case as the arena is booing Ethan wildly.

I'm pretty sure our opponents at Starrcade are going to react the same way as these mongrels so lets focus our attention on them. CM Punk and Colt Cabana. Two of the worst names I have ever heard of. Sorry to tell you guys this but our little match, it's the definition of warm up for us. It's one guy who can't get a win to save his life teaming with another guy whose tried so hard to get here and is just barely getting noticed. These fans may warm up to you but nobody else cares. Certainly not us. I'm happy to give you bozos a title shot whenever you want. That's how confident I am in beating you.

So get ready to be laying flat on your back once again by this so called "dancing queen". You can try and insult me all you want but you know you can't beat me Punk. Nobody has because nobody can. Your last few performances have been mediocre, you're boring and you look like a homeless man. If you want to wrestle, go join the Olympics. If you want to be entertained, look no further.

Fandango outstretches his arms and poses while the crowd is booing the hell out of him.

You see that boys, that's what entertainment is. That's what you need to be successful. I find it very odd that Cabana came out last week and talked about this being professional wrestling and not some entertainment crap when the man has built a career out of being a punch line. Did you see how I evolved and now you're trying to take a page out of my book? It seems like that's what you're trying to do. The thing is though, look at me, and then look at you. I'm clearly the next step in evolution while you, you still look like a fat cave man. No amount of track suits are going to help you look as good as this.

EC3 spins around and soaks up the boos.

Ethan and I, we're God among men. Why you would want to suffer the wrath of God's is beyond me. I think you know that your career here is coming to an end and you want that end to at least mean something. What better way to go out than against the two biggest superstars in professional wrestling history? I can't promise we'll go easy on you but don't worry kid, we're gonna make you famous.

Fandango smirks and raises his hand as EC3 does the same. Their grins turn to disgust when...

Status
Not open for further replies.