UWF 2013: Past NXT Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

NadupanyRobot

Reaction score
Re: NXT 1/3/13: Brock Lesnar vs. Derrick Bateman & Johnny Curtis

HERE COMES THE PAIN

[video=youtube;Z7m9xo923H8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7m9xo923H8[/video]

Lights turned out and the monster Brock Lesnar is coming... He walks slowly and he looks around the arena... You can see how angry he is in his eyes...

34.jpg

Brock Lesnar: I didn't lose to girl but to BITCH! Maxine, you whore... Why you put your little smelly fingers to MY BUSINESS? Take your ass back to streets and earn money there. I will talk to our GM later and I want to ban you from ringside because.... Because they are some possible endings that these two clowns would not like... Without you.... here in this very ring... People will see two guys who can't move because of very brutal injuries.... But with you... We can see two clowns and one ugly ape liing down... Don't make me angry or I will tear you apart and I don't care about the fact that you are "so called women"... For me, you are just a PIECE OF TRASH that sticks nose to bad ass... GET OUT OF THE RING OR I WILL KICK YOU STRAIGHT TO HEAD!

You two funny nothing-accomplished losers... Wake up from your dream... This is not threesome with your lovely ape from ZOO... This is REAL situation! 2012 wasn't the END OF THE WORLD... End will come soon... And you are the couple that can stop it... by getting on your knees... NO! Don't do this... I have to change this plan... I didn't count with opinion that my victims are homosexuals... I don't have mood to see your dirty faces... I have to go back and throw up because of your lunetic group... Oh shit I feel sick...

BrockLesnarEntrance2_display_image.jpg

Brock jumps out of the ring... Every person in building is suprised... WHAT? WHAT IS IT? Brock Lesnar is coming back and behind him there is... PAUL HEYMAN! PAUL IS BACK!

Paul Heyman: Ladies and gentlemen, MY NAME IS PAUL HEYMAN AND I AM BACK! You see that Brock was screwed on New Year's Revolution by lovely Maxine and that's all... I didn't come here to speak about Mr. Curtis or Mr. Bateman... I have to defend rights of my client... So as you all know... Maxine was provoking Brock Lesnar, then he turned his attention to her and Mr. Taz took that opportunity... I agree with that... Taz is not the person who I blame for Brock's loss. Maxine made a biggest mistake in her career and I will appeal on our GM to make some... I can say... compromise... As you know... Taz will face Sting for NXT Extreme Championship. And I don't want to strip opportunity from anyone SO... I want a title match for my client Brock Lesnar with the guy who will win that Championship match! That's fair and square... My client was robbed... And he deserves another chance to touch the championship gold!

Brock Lesnar takes a microphone back in his hand...

Brock Lesnar: I am serious now... No jokes! Maybe I am sometimes angry animal who likes to see people destroyed... That's right but I hate unfair games... The first unfair "game" was that triple threat number one contender match! Strictly what happened at the end of the match... I had both of them on the ground and then that Bitch totally destroyed my concentration... I lost... that's the fact but YOU ALL KNOW that without her... Taz will lose... Curtis will lose and I WILL BE THE NUMBER ONE CONTEDNER AND AFTER THIS NIGHT... CHAMPION!

Dirty game number two is 2 on 1 handicap match with these two... Only fear I have is that "women" again... She tries to get me outta here and I will fight for my passion very hard... I don't care if I break some of her bones... I am full of this... I can't take anymore... so MR. GM can I have a question? Can you lock her in her home (cage) during our match? I want to show these two how tough I am and how fast I spread PAIN! There is no chance for them to get me on the ground without some dirty trick! They aren't good wrestlers or even fighters... They win matches by screwjobs and dirty moves... I will end their careers!

Paul Heyman wants to add something...

Paul Heyman: I hate this... Why is world so ugly and unfair? When we injury someone... we have problems... When we interfere some match... we have problems... BUT WHEN SOMEONE DO SOMETHING TO US.. WE CAN'T DO NOTHING AND WE HAVE NO INDEMNITY!

Brock Lesnar: There are two ways to do it... This message is for you General manager! You will give me another chance or I will take that chance by myself... but some of your employees will not be healthy again! I will start with these two... To show you how serious I AM!

Brock smiles, Paul looks dissatisfied and both of them wait for response...

Reaction score
NXT 1/9/13: Aries & Punk vs Taz & Rhino

[video=youtube;oq4Lbe_Vl5w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq4Lbe_Vl5w[/video]

CM Punk comes out from the back decked out in his "BEST IN THE WORLD" gear and just heads straight for the ring without acknowledging the fans even those cheering him on. As CM Punk gets to ringside he climbs to the top turnbuckle from the outside and puts his arms in the air in a cocky manner. CM Punk then hops off the turnbuckle and pulls out a microphone out of his pocket

CMPunk2-4.jpg

CM Punk: Isn't this cute, we have two of the biggest dissapointments in professional wrestling tag teamming next week on NXT to take on myself and someone who claim is almost as good as I am in this ring and someone who some say looks like me, but I see neither in my tag team partner, Austin Aries. Austin Aries, I hope you don't get the idea that just because I was on your side last doesn't mean I am this week because personally I don't like you and it's not personal, but I can deal with you. Right now you have the heights set on the Royal Rumble instead of our tag team match so if you even think of crossing me then you won't have to worry about the Royal Rumble because I will personally make sure that you don't make it there!

CM Punk gives a little smirk and a wink at the camera before speaking again

CM Punk: Now onto my opponents, first I'll start of with the man I beatdown at New Year's Revolution, Rhino. Didn't I beat you up enough not to come at me again on that night? Yet you insist on delivering a gore to me a few nights later, but once again just like at New Year's Revolution I was able to get up from it. However, when I delivered it to you, you weren't able to. So what exactly does that say about you and what does that say about me. Well what it says about you is you're even weaker than I thought. For someone whose lived the hardcore lifestyle his entire career you were a bitch incomparison to what I thought you could have done in this ring, but wait I'll take that back because you can't wrestle. So of course I knew you were going to be an easy target and I did target you when I executed your own finishing manuever. With that said what it says for me is that I am an even more dangerous competitor in this ring and you will once again find this out in five days on NXT.

CM Punk lowers his microphone once again and pauses for a moment and walks over to the farside corner and relaxes against the turnbuckle

CM Punk: And finally to address you Taz. Congratulations are first in order for your win at New Year's Revolution. I was a bit surprised you got the job done, but I have to ask where were you for your dear good friend Rhino on that night. I thought the two of you were such great friends. I mean here's Rhino you delivers the gore to me on NXT a few weeks back and helps you pick up a not so clean win against me, but you don't help him get a victory over me. That's not being a true friend right there. You Taz were scared of the consequences that would come before you had you screwed me over. You knew that had you gotten involved in my match that I would make sure I did everything so you wouldn't win the NXT Extreme Championship when you were given that opportunity. You left Rhino alone and you took the easy way out, but Rhino knew you couldn't beat me without his help. I saw this a while ago when I first came back to NXT, Zack Ryder and Seth Rollins had a freindship until Rollins took the easy way out and threw out his friend in a battle royal. And so now we are seeing it again, one friend who helps the other while you Taz were no friend to Rhino. So what kind of a man are you really because I don't see know tough guy in you. I do however see a friendship that may come to an end. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong, but either way you're going to be facing the soon to be next NXT World Champion after I rip apart your other ECW lover Bully Ray in two weeks. I owe you one anyways Taz, I hope you enjoy your fate because I will!

CM Punk flicks his microphone in a cocky manner and as it hits the mat he turns around to the crowd and screams out loud "BEST IN THE WORLD". All of a sudden CM Punk is interupted

9.jpg

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
UWF NXT Derrick Bateman vs Bully Ray

[video=youtube;GbwlsRFD06I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbwlsRFD06I[/video]

There crowd was settling in until Derrick Bateman's theme come blaring on the speakers throughout the arena. Derrick comes running out with a head full of steam. He runs down the ramp fast and continues to run around the ring a couple of times. He slides into the ring, grabs the ropes and starts moving them up and down over and over again. He walks around the ring to calm down a bit before asking for a mic and beginning to speak.

Derrick Bateman
I'm channeling my inner Ultimate Warrior. I'm going to need it because I have the biggest match of my career right in front of me. I've never been in the ring with a great champion. Yes you heard me right, I'm praising my competition because they deserve it. That's right I'm officially an entrant in the Royal Rumble!

The crowd cheers for Bateman as he is jumping for joy.

Can you believe it? Me and many of the greatest wrestlers in the world today! You all saw how powerful I was last week. I can lift all 29 other men on my shoulders at once and then throw them all over with one fling. They will tell tales of my glory for years to come. Derrick Bateman, UWF's first Royal Rumble winner!

Quite a few cheers are heard throughout the crowd as Derrick is doing a superman pose, soaking the aura of the crowd.

But first, I have to fight the NXT Champion, Bully Ray.

The crowd boos at the mere mention of the bully.

I've fought this bully before and It didn't end up all the well for me last time but I've been training. Man oh man have I been training. I bet Bully thinks he's strong. He probably is but he's nothing compared to me. I'm like the Hulk and with my Justice League of friend behind me, I can accomplish anything! But where my league you ask. Good question and I shall answer it right about now. In the back. Now why are they back there? Another good question which I am just about to answer again. I told them I can handle myself. I single handedly took care of Brock Lesner and I can certainly do the same to some big fat bully. I mean he's so worn out from his match at New Years Revolution that he hasn't even shown up since. If that NXT Championship is getting a little too heavy for you Bully, I'll gladly take it off your hands for you.

Then again I know your type, big mouth always wanting somebody to prove themselves before they get a shot. If I was champion, I'd defend that title each and every single week. That's how confident I am! How confident are you Bully!? We all know you had to resort to a low blow to retain your title at New Years Revolution. Just because you lack a pair doesn't mean you can do that to those of us who do! What are you some kind of animal! You gonna throw your poop at me next!?

Derrick is visibly angry for no reason until Bully comes to interrupt him.

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: NXT 1/9/13: Aries & Punk vs Taz & Rhino

[video=youtube;tzr1geHbMIQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tzr1geHbMIQ[/video]

As the infamous heartbeat begins to thunder throughout the arena, it signals the moment the UWF Universe begin to cheer for the arriving Taz. Once the heartbeat ceases and the theme kicks in, Taz emerges from the back in a suit, eyes covered by his trademark sunglasses. Taz doesn't take the time to soak in the atmosphere, instead choosing to make his way down the ramp and towards the ring, although he does take the time to gaze out at the adoring crowd and listen to their encouraging words while walking. Taz eventually reaches the steel steps, not breaking stride as he makes his way up them and promptly enters the ring. He proceeds to the opposite side of the ring where he is handed a microphone, followed by edging his way to the centre of the ring. Taz raises the microphone to his mouth as he's ready to speak.

taz14.jpg

Taz: Now last week may not have gone according to plan for me as I was hoping to be standing here as the Extreme Champion, but sometimes you have to set your own personal greed aside for the greater good. That's not to say I'm a greedy old man, but hey, when there's a championship dangled in front of me, I'm going to do all I can to make it mine haha. See I'm a man of honour; I don't like to take the easy way out or search for shortcuts. It's not the right thing to do and that reflects poorly on my character, which is why I declined to face Sting for the championship. The man was brutally attacked and didn't deserve to be literally kicked while he was down, and I didn't want to be the guy who did the kicking either. That's not what I stand for, that's not what anybody should stand for, and I sincerely hope Sting is at home recovering from his injuries and will be one hundred percent fit to defend his title against me at the Royal Rumble in over two weeks time. I may not have forced him to compete a few nights ago, but I'm warning him now that all values are thrown out the door at the pay-per-view. Sting is a man I have respected for a very long time, he's the man I wanted to face for the Extreme Championship, and now that I have my desired match up I'm going to take it with both hands. I've had an encouraging beginning to my UWF career and I want it to culminate in becoming champion again, possibly for the final time.

Taz is cheered by the UWF Universe for showing a professional attitude and explaining his decision on NXT. Taz waits for silence before he turns his attention to CM Punk.

Taz: But if it were you in that situation, Punk, I wouldn't have hesitated in taking advantage. You and Austin Aries are two of the men responsible for that disgusting attack on Sting, therefore forcing my hand in rescheduling my Extreme Championship match. That's not the only reason why I'd love to get my hands on you, because as many are aware we have some recent history that needs to be settled. In my debut match I defeated you, but as we all witnessed it was under questionable circumstances. Punk, when it comes to a snake like you, somebody who literally spits in the face of a man who has done so much more for this business then you ever will, you deserve what happened to you that night. Now I've gone on record in stating that Rhino's appearance wasn't pre-planned or anything of the sort and I was just as surprised as you, and you had the right to take it personally... but not anymore. I had no hand in what happened, it was a personal issue Rhino held against you, culminating in a number one contender's match against the two of you at New Year's Revolution. As much as it pains me to say, you beat Rhino that night, and that's where it all should've ended. You're now the number one contender to the NXT Championship, you'll face off against Bully Ray, and that should be that. In some ways, our match all those weeks ago has now been made irrelevant. Obviously you can't see it that way, but that's because you're foolishly blinded.

Punk takes offence to Taz's comment, which Taz elaborates on further.

Taz: You're so determined to have everybody know how great you are that you don't see the bigger picture. I have my championship match to deal with, you have yours, whereas Rhino is in the Royal Rumble match. Unless you both are victorious, apart from this week, your paths may not cross again. Who knows if our paths ever cross again after Wednesday night, but something tells me that after Rhino and I are victorious then they will. You'll set out to prove that you're the "Best in the World", but when you choose to slate your partner rather than coincide for a week, all you're doing is setting yourself up for defeat, something the best in the world would stear clear of. These are things you pick up when you've been in this business for as long as I have. You see things, you learn things, you remember it even at my age, but they're things that you don't understand yet. But that's okay, you'll learn them soon enough, and if I have my way it'll be after the tag team match on NXT. You took me lightly last time and I was this close to beating you fair and square, and already you're doing it again. I'll be interested to hear what Austin Aries has to say to you, because I already see the cracks appearing and I know that Rhino and I will capitalise on them. You can bet on that, Punk.

Taz's arm falls to his side as he figuratively stands tall in the centre of the ring, facing Punk, and waiting for a response from somebody.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

As Taz is waiting for something to happen a big "Lights Out" is heard through the entire arena and lights go out.

LIGHTS OUT!

[video=youtube;GPq63m2pv0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPq63m2pv0I[/video]

"Lights Out" by Hollywood Undead blasts through the arena and lights switch back on. The entire arena gets covered in pur
ple hue as someone walks through the curtain. It's Austin Aries who walks out on the entrance ramp and stands there for a while as he watches people giving all kinds of reaction for him. He then puts his hands in the air and heads straight to the ring. When he's in front of the ring he tells the announce to give him a mic. The announce brings him one is about turn around and leave but Aries stops him and tells him to open the ropes for him. While Aries climbs the ring-steps the announcer opens the ropes for him. Aries enters the ring and stares at Taz for a while. He then shakes CM Punk's hand with a smile on his face. Punk looks confused as Aries raises the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.

IMG_8311_650_display_image.jpg

"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived", Austin Aries:

First things first. CM Punk, I see I confused you a bit. Don't be confused. I just wanted to show that I can get along with you. It's simple. You don't like me because I say I'm The Greatest Man That Ever Lived and you don't agree with it. I don't like you
because you call yourself The Best In The World and this time I don't agree with that. The next thing you currently...let me repeat...currently poses is the number one contendership at the NXT Championship and that's something I want. If you win the NXT Championship I'm going after you but until that, we have to cooperate as we're supposed to be a team for one night. One night only, no big deal. In fact I think we might get along just fine. You're the first ever UWF Undisputed Champion, I'm a former UWF Undisputed Champion in my own right...we're both raised from the independent wrestling scene and we both love it som dearly. If nothing more then this should be enough. Make our group proud. Make the indy guys proud, give them some hope that if they work hard they might go as far as the two of us, that they might reach our level. Of course, they'll never reach the A Double but you weren't either...moving on.

Aries turns to Taz who was standing in the ring all along.

I know I'm supposed to wrestle you and Rhino and that makes you my foe but let me tell you, you truly are an honest man. Not taking the easy way out last week was such brilliant thing to do you should get awarded with t
he Nobel Peace Prize. It was so brilliant but yet so stupid from you. Sting got beaten down by CM Punk, me and JBL. We gave him what I'm not afraid to call the beating of his life. Why did we do it? I don't know Punk's and JBL's reasons but I know mine. I hit Sting with that bat because I wanted him to lose the NXT Extreme Champioship. It's simple. Purveyors of Poison's holy grale is the NXT Extreme Championship. They gain power from it. If Sting'd lose it, he'd be desperate, absolutely desperate. You'd be the NXT Extreme Champion, I was hoping for that to happen but no, you simply had to be the good guy. Let me tell ya something...if there's someone who deserves to be kicked while he's down, it's Sting. He's the reason why I'm stuck here, this is the reason why I have to be here and why I'm not on RAW, fighting for the ultimate prize...the Undisputed Championship. Yes, I might be selfish but wrestling is not a team sport. I only care about myself. I don't care if these people like me or no, they don't pay me for what I do. They either see how great I am and they love me or they're too afraid to see my greatness and they point their fingers to the ground and boo every single time I'm out here. But I give my best every single night no matter what and when the time comes and you'll be staring me down from the other side of the ring I won't piss my pants.

It seems like Taz is not looking forward to what Aries has to say as he'd like to respond right now but Aries doesn't allow him to as he begins to speak before Taz is able to raise the mic to his mouth.

No, no, no. Not yet, chubby boy. I still have something to say. See, CM Punk might got angry at me because of what I said. He
's angry at everybody and everything as of late so I'm not sure but anyway...I'm not gonna get hot headed and argue with him. He can tag me in with a slap across my chest but I'll enter the ring with a smile on my face because that's how important this match is to me...how important every match I'm in is important to me. I could've kept my mouth shut and fool you into thinking that CM Punk and I won't get along and that that fact'd leave to our own destruction but I like to be perfectly honest with people so when we beat you Rhino I wanna know I said everything I wanted to because after we're done with you, done will mean done. Some people on this brand don't know what word "done" stands for but this time I'm making sure everybody knows what it stands for and even who doesn't know, he'll check in a vocabulary. You know, Taz...you and Rhino...you guys might be big and strong but me and CM Punk, we're smart. Really, Rhino has one of the worst records in the entire UWF because he was too worried about the NXT Extreme Championship. That's not very smart and sooner or later you'll realise that you're the only one of you two that's got a brain in his head, Taz. If we'd be dogs, you and Rhino, you'd be two rottweilers. Big and stupid dogs. Whereas me and CM Punk, we'd be Jack Russell Terriers. Not the bigger out of two but sure as hell the smarter. And Taz, you can't deny this. If there're two men in this business that proved size and strenght are not what matter then it's me and Punk. So yes, think...just...think...

Austin Aries lowers his microphone, looking at Taz whereas CM Punk is staring at him not sure how he feels about his opponent.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

[video=youtube;syB95_mFG3o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syB95_mFG3o[/video]

As soon as the first “GORE!†is heard over the PA system the fans collectively get to their feet. Rhino wastes no time as he charges out to the delight of the crowd. He raises his fists and lets out a battle cry before he charges straight for the ring. He quickly gets in the face of Punk, both men exchanging words before Rhino grabs a microphone he had been calling out for. He walks back to Taz who just stands in the middle of the ring a stern look on his face. He slaps him on the shoulder and exchanges what would appear to be a greeting before he speaks into the microphone.

170px-Rhino_at_TNA_show.jpg

Rhino:
Look at you two adorable little purse dogs. That’s basically what you at least; if we’re gonna call each other dogs. You’re what Paris Hilton would put in her purse! I can’t help but notice the disrespect you little punks show us. I mean come on Punk, you demand so much respect, but you don’t give it. So what, you should be showed respect just because you’re here? Should we all show you respect because you gave yourself that stupid little title of being the best in the world? Not how it works kid. In this business you earn that respect! Not by just beating people in matches, but by taking those losses that you are eventually handed. Speaking of losses, I have quite a few of those don’t I? Why is that? It’s because I’ve been so caught up in being the toughest guy on this roster. Going after anybody I could simply because I could. But I think that’s where I need to stop. I need to focus on being more like you CM Punk! Being the best in the world! I need to be everything everybody wished they could be!

The fans start to give a mixed reaction; Rhino’s serious face instantly turns to loud laughter.

You didn’t actually believe that did you?! Come on Punk, you’re smarter than that! Hell, you’re smarter than this big dumb animal.

Rhino points to himself as he makes that statement.

And you Aries, the greatest man that ever lived, I guess you haven’t seen those commercials for Dos Equis. That man is the greatest man that ever lived! You’ll probably go down in history as the guy who tried way too hard. By that I mean you have tried far too hard to be something you’re not. You’re not the greatest man that ever lived, and you’re definitely not the best in the world. You and Punk have such a senseless hope of entitlement its borderline hysteria. Oh! Those big words hurt my tiny brain! Give me a break! Everybody who ever faces me always tries to bring my intelligence into the question. I’m not a dumb man by any means. It’s most likely that you don’t really have anything to say about me so you’ll just come up with what’s been said countless times. Talk about beating a dead horse there guys. But since we’re on the subject, what makes you punk’s geniuses? What exactly makes you so damn smart? I mean Punk here thinks I’m dumb because I attacked him during his match against Taz. Fact is I’m not. I may have in fact been doing something really smart. I mean look at some of these signs! I’m famous now because I fought against CM Punk! He really does wonders for people’s careers. If it wasn’t for CM Punk there would be no NXT and no Rhino! And if you believe anything I’m saying, you’re the real idiot here.

Let me talk about something I’ve wanted to talk about for a while. I won’t say it all, because I do have a little video that will be played on NXT next week. But I’ll cover what isn’t covered in it. CM Punk beat me; I’ll be the bigger man and accept that. He was the better man of that night. New Years Revolution just wasn’t my night. But if you think for a second that I’m the weaker man because I was pinned after my own finisher was used against man, you have another thing coming. I was caught completely off guard. But you make it seem like I was completely defenceless against you. You know as well as I that I pushed you to your limit! We both know that your best wasn’t good enough to beat me, so you had to do the unthinkable. What I want to know is why you make it seem like I was an easy opponent. I’ve watched that match over and over. Every time I watch as you walk up that ramp and you’re completely out of breath. At some points you look as if you’re in pain. So quit acting as if you were untouchable that night you little weasel! We both know that if I was completely focused, I could destroy you without a problem.

The fans collectively chant Rhino’s name. He stops talking and looks around abruptly. He sees all the waving signs, squints at all the flashing lights from the cameras. He sees all the fans that have supported him since he debuted in UWF.

Aries, you mentioned my record. You mentioned something about the Extreme Championship. I may have been focused on that, but it’s not the entire reason I continuously lost. I already talked about that before, but I just wanted to clear some things out. And I’m sure the question on your minds right now is why I keep coming out even if I lose. That’s actually a pretty damn simple question to answer. For years I’ve made it my goal to show to everybody just how serious I am, how much I never really cared about what the fans thought of me. But I’m going to be honest here, and this is something you’ll hear in my video for NXT. If it wasn’t for the fans, there would be no Rhino! The constant support of the fans, the signs I see with my name on them. When I see a kid wearing one of my shirts, it’s what keeps me going! And in fear of looking weak here, I want to thank the fans. If it wasn’t for them, I wouldn’t have kept on going after Sting; I wouldn’t have gone after you CM Punk! And it’s because of them that I gladly team up with Taz to take out you little pricks! NXT can’t come soon enough! I can’t wait to get my hands on you both!

Rhino begins to pant in frenzy as he has a wild look in his eye ready to attack at any moment. He holds off though, wanting to allow someone to get another word in.​

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
NXT: Rollins vs. Young

Guitar riffs are heard before drums and a screaming vocal as Rollins has a brand new theme 'Battle On (War of Ages'). Rollins comes out wearing black clothing which looks like some sort of bulletproof vest. He stands by the entrance ramp as he yells out as he looks towards the crowd.

Rollins then walks down the entrance ramp as the crowd heavily boo's Rollins, ignoring the crowd he hops up onto the steel steps as he shakes his head before entering the ring.

Once entering the ring he goes to the nearest turnbuckle and poses to the crowd allowing the crowd to boo him some more.

Rollins then hops down from the turnbuckle as he then lets his hand go down, he then asks for a microphone.

Seth Rollins:

Last week was a travessty, surely they got the upperhand and made things hard for the Purveyors of Poison; but a beatdown is just a stronger strength for us. For us to grow like never before, more dangerous... the infliction will be worst than it was. Austin Aries knew hands down he couldn't beat me himself, he needed JBL to attack me from behind, he needed cheap shots, distractions and the whole not. Yet you idiots choose to be happy about the way things went down? That there is a disgrace, it is an injustice for such blashempy to happen in this business. Do you not think about the poor children that may be yours, being ganged up and attacked on?! You only care about me being beaten down because it excites you, but what if I decided to grab your children into this ring and deliver some sort of Paroxysm onto them allowing them to be unconcious? Would you like that huh? I bet you wouldn't! In all honesty, I didn't want to come out here today... I'm going against a man that's a complete joke, mind you.. I've beaten Austin Aries, why should I face someone who will never be on the level on Austin Aries; why do I have to take a step back and face someone who I'll beat in under three minutes? Just because he's aligned with JBL? Is this why I have to face him? Will JBL be out here wrestling too? Will the odds be stacked against me once again? This week, the destruction begins... You may play your cards but the hand will never be yours; last week was an unexpected attack; something we didn't expect so early... but this week... You will pay your price and you Darren Young... You'll wish you never came to N-X-T. That's a promise.

OOC: Something short, I hope you can reply.

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: UWF NXT Derrick Bateman vs Bully Ray

[video=youtube_share;1IcDd2BOJWg]http://youtu.be/1IcDd2BOJWg[/video]

"The Beaten Path" bellows out, and out walks the NXT World Champion. The champ starts to point at the crowd shouting the odds. He gets near the bottom of the apron where he starts talking to the cameraman whilst getting his iPhone out.

vlcsnap-2012-08-03-17h20m40s56.png

Bully Ray: Two thousand thirteen; The year y'all realize there is no change! Same shit, different year!

Bully walked away from the camera. He pops his world title on the canvas of the ring and walks up the ring steps. He gets in the ring and bends down to firstly point at his calf's, and then to hoist his championship onto his shoulder, before demanding a microphone. As he gets handed one the music stops, and the stare at Derrick Bateman changes to a verbal altercation.

If I were champion..... If I were champion, the illustrious everlasting memoirs of a bonafide loser. The words of a man that knows if he was even given half the chance he couldn't make it up to the limelight that I hog because even on a night that I take a well deserved night off, I am still the name on everybody's lips. But amongst the thousands of people shouting angrily about wanting their money back because they never got to see the only reason they paid to come to the arena last week, I heard a few different rumblings, and safe to say they weren't about you either. At the Royal Rumble I face a re-surgent CM Punk. People say he is once and for all going to prove he is the Best in the World, and all my beatdowns of him in the past are going to count for nothing, as Punk takes my title off me. Are we in a wrestling arena or a comedy club?!

I put the guy in hospital twice over the space of a month, and during that time, I took you to the cleaners as well. And it seems to be the trend of the year so far, because now you're also telling me the exact same that Punk is, that you've been working hard, you've trained oh so hard and now you can take me down? The guy that couldn't keep his boyfriend on the floor for a three second count last week can now beat a world champion? Do I need to re-lay this to you in another way that makes it sound more ridiculous than it already is?

You can build yourself up any way you like. But your just another wrestler that pins himself up on false hope. You replicate a hundred other wrestlers before you, one of em I dragged with me my whole career. All talk and no meatballs. A whole lotta gas when you have no engine. The only Hulk you replicate is Hogan... and I mean the modern day Hogan. You have a full arena of fans kinda chanting for ya, but deep down they know, and you know, that you should just give up. This week on NXT, I will prove that to be the case. Now if you excuse me, I have worthwhile things to be dealing with.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
NXT: Ryder vs Kane

WHERE ALL MY BROS AT?!

[video=youtube;_lbm_WWhKx0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lbm_WWhKx0[/video]

“Radioâ€￾ by Downstait hits the PA and the crowd pops loudly. The “Long Island Iced Zâ€￾ and one-half of the “Young Rydersâ€￾ Zack Ryder makes his way out from the backstage area.

ZackRyderEntrance4_display_image.jpg

Zack then makes his way down the ramp and into the ring as the crowd welcomes him with open arms. He is given a microphone and begins speaking.

Pwk0k.jpg

Zack Ryder: You know, Zack Pack, I feel pretty bad right now. I mean, I know these past few weeks haven't been my best and I know I haven't started 2013 on a good note with a loss to that straight edge chump CM Punk but broskis, I can tell by this reaction tonight that you all haven't given up hope. The Ryder Revolution keeps pumping forward. I might be the vessel but you guys are the heartbeat and I thank you. I may have been losing lately, but this week I guarantee a win because this week I get to gain some revenge for my broski Darren Young when I take on Sting's lackey Kane.

The crowd boos as Zack mentions Kane's name. Zack then takes off his glasses as he talks about Kane.

HbeH4.jpg

Zack Ryder: The bodyguard for the “Purveyors of Poisonâ€￾ or as I like to call him, the fall guy. Kane, do you comprehend that you're the most expendable person on this roster? If you actually think Sting and Seth Rollins care about you in any way then you're either stupid or naïve because if it's two people I know on this roster, it's those two. Sting likes to rest on his high horse, choosing to come to the ring whenever he feels and defend his title whenever he sees fit. H thinks he's above being in this ring on a regular basis. He's a fake. He thinks he's complicated but he's as simple as it gets. And Seth Rollins, I know a lot about that Judas. Pretends he's your friend, lulls you into a false sense of security, locks you into a fake friendship and that's when he strikes. Purveyors, I'm making it my mission, our mission, to take you out and it only seems fitting that I start out with the most useless member.

Zack looks out to the stage and begins talking directly to Kane.

Zack Ryder: Kane, bro, it's best that you wear a mask around because after this week you would definitely need one because I'm gonna Fist...Pump....Your Face and when I do, it's gonna be SSSSSIIIIIIIICCCCCCKKKKKK!!!! In all seriousness, I need to beat you Kane. I have to beat you Kane. In all honesty, you don't intimidate me, as you found out last week. You're just as low as your two cohorts so allow me to do you the honor of broski booting your ass right out of this company. WOO WOO WOO! YOU KNOW IT!

Zack lowers his microphone and just stares at the stage as the crowd goes crazy.

Lewb

Reaction score
Johnny Curtis vs. Bully Ray

[video=youtube_share;1IcDd2BOJWg]http://youtu.be/1IcDd2BOJWg[/video]

"The Beaten Path" bellows out, and out walks the NXT World Champion. The champ walks down the walkway without an ounce of emotion or life. He gets to the bottom of the ramp and instead of saying something into the camera he just walks away. He pops his world title on the canvas of the ring and walks up the ring steps. He gets in the ring demanding a microphone. As he gets handed one the music stops, and he immediately starts to speak.

IMG_1999.jpg

Bully Ray: Listen up all of you, after what has transpired recently I ain’t got no time for chit chat and I certainly ain’t got time for you lot. I’m not talking to you, I am talking direct to one Johnny Curtis. You know last week, what you felt at the hands of me was nothing, compared to what I am going to do now I have you in the ring. I know how worried you probably are about getting in the ring with me, I could see it in your eyes when I threw you about out here last week. That glint in your eye showed me all I need to know about you, and your cowardice ways. I know you have asked your pussy wingman Bateman about what to expect, seems as I have made him a victim of the Bully Beatdown twice. The thing is Johnny he won’t know what to expect when you get in the ring with me. You see Bateman, he’s harmless, an idiot is what he is. But you…. You cause harm. And don’t think this is a compliment, no, I just mean that it hurts to look at you, and if I was a man of weak stature, and weak insides, some of the things you said about me on commentary may have hurt my feelings.

A short pause from the Bully before changing his tone and speaking again.

But I am not a weak man Curtis. The man you were insulting is the man that happens to be the NXT World Champion. I happen to be the toughest, meanest bastard you could be put in the ring, and oh the stupidity continues, you’ve made that mean bastard, an angry mean bastard. You had the audacity to call yourself one of the eventual tag team champions? You would have more chance of winning it with your bimbo Maxine than you have with Bateman…. But how poor the three of you, from someone that knows what it takes to be a tag team champion, and carry a tag partner, you literally have no chance in hell. And that’s before I pummel you into a dribbling mess. You see, this isn’t going to be a short contest… not a wham bam thankyou mam sort of job. No, you are going to be made to suffer for every fat joke, every corny hash tag joke and every pout you make at the camera whenever your on television. Not that I need them but there are three more reasons too. One; You straight up deserve it. Two; It’s about time I started to enjoy myself as champion around here. And three; God forbid Punk is actually telling the truth these days, he may prove to last longer than the other times I humiliated him, a bit of conditioning never goes a miss. Not when I’m this fat eh, chump?[/COLOR]

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: Johnny Curtis vs. Bully Ray

[video=youtube;9BIX7N2iOnc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BIX7N2iOnc[/video]

Johnny Curtis's music plays throughout the arena as the crowd actually cheers a bit for Johnny. Curtis walks out with both Derrick and Maxine on both sides of him and he already has a mic in hand.

Johnny Curtis
Whoa hold on there Bully, did you just say I’M the hard one to look at? It hurts to just look at me?

Johnny laughs and looks around at Derrick and Maxine as they also have a look of disbelief.

Hey babe did you hear that? He thinks I’m hard to look at. Maybe he doesn’t have a mirror. Or maybe his pasty white skin doesn’t give off a reflection. How do you live with yourself man? You come out here looking like Fatso from the 1995 classic Casper. Trust me buddy, if you could see yourself, you’d have more self respect then to allow yourself to come out here looking like that. I’m the hard one to look at. You couldn’t even keep your eyes off of me during your match with Bateman last week. So much so that you had to come and ruin my commentary. Just because you’re the size of two men it doesn’t mean your as good. Derrick and I have had enough of this schoolyard bully and it’s time to take out the real trash around here. Derrick may have lost to you last week but I’m the brains of this operation Bully.

Maxine
Actually I’m the brains

She’s the brains but I’m the power.

Derrick Bateman
I’m the power

He’s the power and I’m the….

Talent?

Talent of this operation. I’ll make you look good this week. And I don’t mean match wise, I mean looks wise. Maybe some of my lotion will rub off on you so you won’t look at damn pasty hashtag StayPuftThug.

Hashtag BurnUnit!

Johnny Curtis and Derrick Bateman high five.

I say do your worst Bully. I have nothing to fear. How can a bully like you kick my ass when you can't even see your own feet? I'm not going to need Derrick and Maxine at my side this Wednesday night but they'll be there anyway because they want a front row twitpic of me with my boot across your chest with my hands raised in victory. And we're going to do whatever it takes to make sure that happens.

Johnny Curtis and Derrick Bateman both nod and await Bully's retort.

Reaction score
UWF NXT 1/16/13: 4 on 2 Handicap Match

As the camera starts rolling we're seen in an unfamiliar place where CM Punk is, but it isn't on NXT soil

PunkApproves.jpg

CM Punk: Do not change the channel because yes that right there on the bottom right of your screen stands for ROH, Ring Of Honor! And I bet the question is why am I at a Ring Of Honor show, well it's my day off and on my days off I choose to do and go wherever the hell I want and I just so happened chose to come here and see my buddy, Samoa Joe. Now I'm probably going to get fined for having this be broadcasted on an NXT show, but personally I don't care. I've been fined before, but like I told Bully Ray, I'm not in it for the money. I have never been in for the payday or anything. I have always been about being the best wrestler I can be and this guy right next to me can account to that. Now Joe isn't going to speak to further a lawsuit and possibly onto himself if he does so I'm going to keep doing the talking. I told you Bully Ray, I can comeback to ROH with a paycut and still be happy because I'll be doing what I do as the BEST IN THE WORLD.

Samoa Joe nods his head in agreeing with CM Punk

CM Punk: Now for most people who have a match just days before a title match at one of the biggest pay per views of the year would naturally complain because they deserve to rest before they go out there for their big match. However, I'm not like any of them. Why sit in the back and wait for a match, so I can get ring rust. No, I rather be active, but most people in today's society do not know what being active means. This match on NXT may seem to be like a handicap match, but for AJ Styles and Seth Rollins this is a huge opportunity for you guys to step up and prove something. Seth, I have to give you credit you have really turned it up a notch and all I have to say is you're welcome. Remember the whole reason I came back to NXT was to help put over the guys that should be getting into the spotlight and stop being overlooked. You were my first target and since that day you have become a huge success. Everything that has happened to you as of late is because I got you to it. If it wasn't for me, you would still be a nobody. But because I'm a nice guy I wanted to help guys that I know deserve some spotlight. So again, you're welcome! But on NXT you will once again suffer to the hands of CM Punk, but once again though it'll be recognized in the spotlight.

Samoa Joe's expression turns to a cold one when AJ's name was said

CM Punk: Last week, your presence was felt on NXT when you got involved in something you had no reason being in. The ever so people's choice, AJ Styles making the save. Was giving me the GTS a signal of something. What were you afraid I was going to get up from your finisher because we all know once I hit the GTS it's over for whomever gets hit with it. You made the biggest mistake of your life getting in my way AJ and you're going to pay for it. This is your one and only warning, if you get in my way again it will be your last move in not only NXT, but UWF in general. You two boy are sure going to have your hands full this week. To say I feel sorry for you, I don't. You two are big boys, I'm sure you can handle your own. But I have to be on my way though because I'm about to do some ring announcing here on ROH so if you get bored of the rest of the guys, turn the channel over to the station ROH is on because it sure as hell will be better than any crap my opponents have to say! See you boys this Wednesday!

CM Punk exits while Samoa Joe does a cut throat signal and lip syncs AJ Styles name

Lewb

Reaction score

Bully Ray: What they want, and what they get Curtis, are two completely different things. Perhaps they want a picture of me being beaten by the “talent” of the most talent-less trio ever to hit wrestling period. Maybe they want to see you go on and win the Royal Rumble, headline Wrestlemania where I’ll be in your way once again. Perhaps all poor Maxine wants is a boob job so she can "stand out more". But what people want is not always what’s delivered. Maybe you should ask Randy Orton what he wanted. Maybe you should ask The Miz, Derrick there, these two clowns that sit here on commentary, did they all get what they wanted when they last encountered Bully Ray???? Exactly.

The only person who gets what he wants around here is me, that’s why I got the title, that’s why I got everybody talking about Bully Ray, and that’s exactly how it’s going to stay round here. My opponent for the Rumble is so damn scared he is roughing out bumps with the company he left in the lurch over five years ago so he got a place to go once I prove he is only the best in the world at blowing smoke up his own ass. He’s broadcasting live from Ring of Honor claiming he’s taking a pay cut, when all he’s really doing is giving himself an extra pay-day by doing a guest appearance. Punk is running scared, but it shows he’s actually thinking about his livelihood, I just don’t think you have the brain cells between the three of you to even know whats good for ya do you?

The three weird amigos look at each other as Bully pauses. He gets no response however so he continues.

Here’s the deal; I’m going to beat you Wednesday, that’s a given. You cannot change that, it’s set in stone. What you can do though, is make it easy on yourself. Hear me out. If you all, all three of you, walk into this ring at this moment you haven’t been able to do yet… face me man to man… Or, man to woman, in Derrick Bateman's case… Come in this ring and admit to me that I am the greatest champion that this brand, and this company has ever seen…. And I won’t turn your Two and a Half Men ensemble into a tandem permanently taking Johnny out for good. How does that sound?

Bully invited them down the ring, pointing and indicating they face him and meet his demands.

527047_10151049043996026_195674014_n.jpg

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Johnny Curtis looks around at Derrick and Maxine and in unison, they begin to walk down towards the ring.

curtis5.png

Alright fine. You think we're scared of you Bully? Just because you caught us off guard last week, it doesn't mean we're scared of you. And certainly you're not the greatest champion in UWF history. Being the biggest doesn't mean your the greatest. So go ahead and try to take me out. When I get oiled up, I get all loose and limber baby. I'll be like those toys that you can never grab because they slip right out of your hands. You won't be able to lay a finger on me. You can't kill what you can't grab Bully. And did I hear you say that we were the worst trio in all of professional wrestling? Uhh newsflash Bully, but maybe you haven't heard of the Dudley’s.

Oh snap!

Derrick Bateman pulls out his Iphone

Hey Siri, can you give me the location of the nearest burn unit!

So you've beaten Randy Orton and The Miz. Big deal. Randy wasn't himself when you beat him and The Miz, well he beat me before but that was the old Johnny Curtis. Now I'm a lot stronger and slippery. I could beat him easily. If that's all I need to do to become NXT Champion then sign me up! But you are right about one thing though Bully, I can't win the Royal Rumble and headline Wrestlemania because I'm not in it. Derrick however can and will and then if you by some miracle still have that NXT Championship, he'll be more than happy to fight you at Wrestlemania!

The crowd cheers as Derrick looks a bit shocked to have Johnny volunteer him to fight Bully Ray at Wrestlemania.

But that's Wrestlemania. This Wednesday night, I'll be the one beating you in that ring. Who knows, after that maybe I'll get a shot at the NXT Championship. I'll beat you and then it'll be me versus Derrick at Wrestlemania!

The crowd cheers louder than before as Derrick and Johnny both look at each other as if the match is already set in stone.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: UWF NXT 1/16/13: 4 on 2 Handicap Match

LIGHTS OUT!

[video=youtube;GPq63m2pv0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPq63m2pv0I[/video]

"Lights Out" by Hollywood Undead blasts through the arena speakers as the whole arena gets covered in purple hue. The theme song of Austin Aries is playing for a while when out comes out Austin Aries with a huge smile on his face. Aries wastes no time as he begins walking down the entrance ramp with his hands in the air and pyros explode behind his back.When Austin Aries is in front of the ring he points his finger at the announcer and tells him to give him a mic and open the ropes for him. The announcer does so. Aries climbs the ring-steps and enters the ring. The then turns around a few times with his hands in the air. A Double then takes the microphone from the announcer, raises it to his mouth and begins to speak.

35n30np.jpg

"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived", Austin Aries:
Oh, how cute was that. CM Punk coming to us from a Ring of Honor show. Has a seat with his "buddy" Samoa Joe who by
the way CM Punk couldn't beat on many ocassions but I did. On the sideline, I also ended his dare I say legendary ROH World Title reign. Which again...CM Punk couldn't do. Joe, how ya doin? I guess, you're still somewhere at the bottom where I left you. Wearing a hobo-like t-shirt like a college student, ah. Anyway...I see it as a fit. CM Punk, a huge fan of indy wrestling and a former indy wrestler himself at an indy wrestling event in 2013. Why do I see it as a fit? Because that's the place where CM Punk needs to go to. He needs to go back to the indy wresling circuit to improve. Yes, CM Punk needs to improve because no matter what he says, he's not the best wrestler in the world today. Actually, he's farther than closer to it. CM Punk's technical wrestling skills are on a level mine were after two weeks of traning...CM Punk is slow like a slug. He can barely do a dropkick...I mean, look at his recent performances. He almost got his ass kicked by Zack Ryder and if there wasn't for me, we'd lose the last week's match. The only way CM Punk can catch a fan's attention is by hitting another man with his own finishing move. Way to go, Punk! That makes you the "Best in The World".

Austin Aries chuckles.

Last week...what happened last week people would describe as magic but I'd call it a miracle. AJ Styles has come back from the dead side of the wrestling world and made his UWF return. Isn't this like the second return of AJ's already? Well, it doesn't really matter because his first return didn't make an impact and this time I don't see any reason why things should go better. Sure, there was a chance but AJ made a bad, bad decision which will influence his UWF career. He returned and you all went crazy!
*People cheer* That's right. You went all out for the phenomal one just so he sees how important he is to you. But then he decided to stick his nose where it didn't belong...he sticked his nose into my business and that's something you don't want to do. It's been known for years now...you decide to stick your nose into A Double's business and you're a dead man. Everything could've gone just fine but no! AJ had to be the hero he always pretended to be, trying to hide his weaknesses in front of the whole world. Not this time my friend, not this time. This time it's different because you're not facing Christopher Daniels or Kazarian. This time you're facing the Greatest Man That Ever Lived so be perfectly honest with yourself. Do you still think it was a good decision to cross Austin Aries? Not so much because you didn't cross me yet. You're in the half of your way and I'm putting my foot right in front of you which will cause you to trip and fall on your face, AJ. It doesn't matter if it's 1 on 1, 2 on 1, or 11 on 1 because I'm always...always the one that stands out of the line, the one that makes the biggest impact.

Aries is getting more serious with every sentence that comes out of his mouth.

See, AJ...this time you really got lucky as this time you get to tag with Seth
Rollins. But you know what people say...Everything good has something bad to it. Seth Rollins is a man I've already beaten so it doesn't affect things at all. I guess, you're also worried about the fact that it's a handicap match. If you do, that just shows us how pathetic you truly are. You don't believe in yourself and that's your biggest problem. Although people've pet you on your head and told you how good you are you never believed in yourself. You're like the little kid who's having a test but he's afraid although he spent the entire day studying. This is the one thing I hold against you...the fact that I see right through you and everytime I grab a microphone and open my mouth you bite your nails because you don't know what's about to come out of my mouth. But you know I always nail it the way I'm supposed to. Just like I did now and just like I'll do Wednesday. You can have Seth by your side and see Daren Young, Zack Ryder and CM Punk on my side of the ring but sooner or later you'll realise that not just one side of the ring is mine...you'll realise that the entire ring is mine and that the only man you truly have to focus on is me, Austin Aries. AJ, I hope you really bring your A Game but as we all know...it doesn't matter because everytime I'm in the ring I perform on my A Double Level and that's one level above everybody's level. And about three hundred levels above yours.

Austin Aries bursts out in laughter as his theme song begins to play. Aries mocks CM Punk as he drops the microphone and lip syncs "Pipe Bomb".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.