UWF 2013: Past NXT Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
[video=youtube;eRpvDSSuRL0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eRpvDSSuRL0[/video]

Darkness falls over the arena as well as silence, aside from the audible disdain the fans are expressing with their passionate booing. "Fear of the Dark" by Graveworm begins to play as the fans continue reacting as they normally would for about a minute and forty seconds, because at the minute and forty-one second mark, a screaming begins in the theme, bringing their booing to an end and shattering all silence that existed in the arena. But then the theme stops playing, and there is dead silence again. After a few seconds of this silence, the lights come up and Kane is standing in the ring.

kane-on-raw.png

Two weeks ago, I found myself in a match against Austin Aries, and over the course of that match I ended up on the receiving end of an attack at the hands of a man that was not my opponent. It has since been revealed to me that the guilty party is none other than Darren Young, a man that arrogantly boasts about the fact that his workload comes with no time away and speaks of nothing but his love of currency. I do not advocate that type of worship, nor do I condone you sticking your nose where it doesn't belong.

And while the rest of the wrestling world ponders your intentions going forward and the reason behind your attack, myself and the Purveyors of Poison had our suspicions confirmed when you gave it away with your promo at New Year's Revolution. You more or less offered a protective service that would be available to anyone that was interested as long as the fee they were paying for the service was appeasing to you, much like a certain General Manager used to do when he was aligned with Ron Simmons.

Since you two think alike, it goes without saying that you're here for the same reason JBL is here and the same exact reason Austin Aries is here, to make money and get rid of us. Well you picked the worst possible week to try and take me out, Darren, because while I used to not focus so much on wins and losses, I find myself overcome lately with a different perspective, and therefore find myself SICK of losing. That all changes on NXT when I get you in this ring and make an example out of you.

And when I pick you up, turn you upside down, and spike your head into the mat, I hope your friends are watching because that's what's going to happen to either of them if they get involved and that's what's going to happen to anyone else that inevitably aligns themselves with Bradshaw's group. You might say the anticipation, is killing me.

Kane erupts into his infamous laugh for a moment before he is cut off by the music of Darren Young.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
NXT 1/3/13: Sting(c) vs. Taz for the NXT Extreme Championship

[video=youtube;eRpvDSSuRL0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eRpvDSSuRL0[/video]

Darkness falls over the arena as well as silence, aside from the audible disdain the fans are expressing with their passionate booing. "Fear of the Dark" by Graveworm begins to play as the fans continue reacting as they normally would for about a minute and forty seconds, because at the minute and forty-one second mark, a screaming begins in the theme, bringing their booing to an end and shattering all silence that existed in the arena. But then the theme stops playing, and there is dead silence again. After a few seconds of this silence, the lights come up and Sting is standing in the ring.

stingpage74.jpg

It was October twenty-eighth that I won this Extreme Championship, three days before Halloween, and I point that out for a significant reason that I'll later reveal but for now let's focus on something else. Ever since winning that championship, I have continually defied the odds; silencing all naysayers when I first won it in the Steel Cage match against Rhino and R-Truth, making those that bet against me wish they'd betted for me when I retained it in the Barbed Wire Steel Cage match, and driving a defiant stake through the heart of doubt when I retained it a-gain in a Long Island Street Fight, causing that very doubt to flatline before your very eyes.

Each match stipulation has been an attempted holocaust against everything I stand for but with every futile attack, I have walked triumphantly through the rising smoke and settling dust, refusing to accept defeat and continuing to survive. You fans boo my statements viciously when I make them and tell of truths that will soon come to pass and you boo my actions that fulfill these truths, denying me any form of appreciation or congratulations, instead shunning me and showering me with disrespect and complete indifference.

While in the past, the other men that have fought their way to become and maintain their seat as incumbent champion have received nothing but praise. When Stone Cold Steve Austin held the UWF Championship and became the longest-reigning champion in the history of this company, you worshipped him. Why? What made him so special?

The tolerance his body had for the toxic substances that were recklessly poured into it with drunken precision and binge-like frequency? The Southern drawel that made you feel better about your level of intelligence, because no one would ever call you an ignorant redneck as long as someone like Steve Austin was the poster boy for that lifestyle? Or was it all of the matches he put his body through like the Monster's Ball, the Extreme Elimination Chamber, and the Texas Deathmatch.

Whatever the reason for your admiration, all those accolades mean nothing as far as I'm concerned because the way his career ended overshadows anything that preceded that. After all the trash he talked and abuse he took and beatings he dished out, it was one fall through the ring mat that retired him for good. I survived that same fall from the same height, where's my recognition?

No matter, this isn't something I'll let myself get bitter about anymore, because what I'm truly angry about is this, and here comes the significance of those three days. Much like I won the Extreme Championship three days before Halloween, a significant date, three days after I defended and retained the Extreme Championship in one of the last matches of the year two thousand and twelve, another significant date, Bradshaw has seen it fit for me to defend my Extreme Championship again. Against who you ask? Well, in case you didn't watch the pay-per-view, Taz beat Brock Lesnar and Johnny Curtis in a triple threat match to be crowned the number one contender to this belt, a title shot I thought he'd get at the Royal Rumble but it appears our esteemed General Manager had other plans.

Taz, you and I have never met before, but I know for a fact that Steve had a tremendous amount of respect for you and treasured you as a friend of his and why wouldn't he? You've accomplished a lot of things in this profession while you were an active competitor in this ring and you've gotten to call a lot of pivotal matches during your time as a commentator. Now you're back on the active roster and you've earned yourself your very first title shot, in a short amount of time I might add, I actually applaud you for that.

Many people don't understand why you left the commentary table in exchange for returning to the grind of active competition, but I do, because it's the same reason I took on the challenge of becoming the new Sting and making the name and likeness mean something again. It's because there's nothing in this world like it, and while we all do it for our own purposes and each take something different away that is unique to us every time we compete, we all love it. We all possess the passion to continue doing it, it is a hunger that can only be fed by more matches, a thirst that can only be quenched by more spotlight, it feels as essential to men like us as oxygen and life giving blood.

I understand why you came back Taz, but I caution you in regards to what you're getting into, and not just because of what I've come out on the other end of. You've had some stiff competition thus far, Taz, but don't view them on the same tier as me, because that simply isn't how we're cut from the pack. I am above the "Next Big Thing" Brock Lesnar, I am above the number one contender to the World Championship CM Punk, and I am certainly above Johnny Curtis.

So not only should that concern you, but the fact that your undefeated streak means nothing should drive home some worry as well. I know you've let it get to your head, and it is something to be proud of, but much like every story has a beginning, they all have an end as well. John Morrison, Christian, Goldberg, and Samoa Joe are just a few names to allow themselves to ride so high on the hype of an undefeated streak only to have someone come along and break the chain, effectively ending their high.

I will be the one to break that chain, Taz. I will end your undefeated streak and I will retain this Extreme Championship, not only because I don't want anyone else but me to have it, but also because I refuse to let Bradshaw gain anymore leverage in this war than he's already gained. Not to take anything away from you, Suplex Machine, but this match, to me, is just another obstacle for me to overcome.

In the stories of heroes, you hear a lot of talk about overcoming adversity, because the general consensus is that adversity is a worthy adversary. In my experience, I find that belief erroneous, because thus far adversity has been a disappointment due to the fact that there has been no challenge to come my direction that I could not overcome.

Perhaps you will be my greatest challenge to date, Taz, much like the Miz was for Bully Ray at the pay-per-view. Maybe you'll come closer to winning the Extreme Championship than Rhino and Zack Ryder before you. But words like, "perhaps" and "maybe" refer to possibility, I prefer certainties, and the certainty in this situation is not only me surviving, but me doing so with the NXT Extreme Championship intact.

You bring the suplexes, I'll bring the poison.

Sting lowers his microphone and looks to the stage, awaiting the arrival of Taz.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
NXT 1/3/13: Brock Lesnar vs. Derrick Bateman & Johnny Curtis

This thread is for Brock Lesnar(NadupanyRobot) and the Modern Day Double Dragon(CaptainxBumout) to trash talk for their Handicap match on the first NXT of 2013. When the "Next Big Thing" and the comedic duo do battle, will it be Lesnar that walks out victorious or are the odds in the favor of the Wednesday night tandem?

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
NXT 1/3/13: Seth Rollins vs. Austin Aries II

This thread is for Seth Rollins(Andrew) and Austin Aries(Chriss) to trash talk for their New Year's Revolution rematch on the first NXT of 2013. When these two do battle once again, will Aries even the score, or be shown up by Rollins for the second time?

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
NXT 1/3/13: Bully Ray and CM Punk vs. Zack Ryder and The Miz

This thread is for the team of Bully Ray(Lewb) and CM Punk(Shawn) and the team of Zack Ryder(The Hoov) and The Miz(BigGreenApple) to trash talk for their tag team match for the first NXT of 2013. When the unlikely duos collide, will the "Long Island Iced Z" and the "Awesome One" turn their luck around or will the NXT World Champion and number one contender continue their winning ways?

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: NXT 1/3/13: Seth Rollins vs. Austin Aries II

Guitar riffs are heard before drums and a screaming vocal as Rollins has a brand new theme 'Battle On (War of Ages'). Rollins comes out wearing black clothing which looks like some sort of bulletproof vest. He stands by the entrance ramp as he yells out as he looks towards the crowd.

Rollins then walks down the entrance ramp as the crowd heavily boo's Rollins, ignoring the crowd he hops up onto the steel steps as he shakes his head before entering the ring.

Once entering the ring he goes to the nearest turnbuckle and poses to the crowd allowing the crowd to boo him some more.

Rollins then hops down from the turnbuckle as he then lets his hand go down, he then asks for a microphone.

Seth Rollins:

Absolutely pathetic, absolutely pathetic on your behalf and not mine. Just four days ago, I entered the building with knowledge... Knowledge that I'd be declared the victor, it became true, it became a happy ending for the end of twenty-twelve. But now we are here into a new year, some say a new era... I find myself in the same old situation. I find myself in the same position as I was four days ago, facing Austin Aries once again. It's quite repetitive around here on N-X-T, surely there's plenty more superstars because as far as I'm concerned I've faced the same guys over and over and we're no longer in twenty-twelve but twenty-thirteen now! I bet you nimrods have forgotten I faced Lesnar and Sheamus countless times that I also too have forgotten how many times I had to face them. Are we seeing a pattern? It's not how the company should be running! I beat Austin Aries fair and square, he was unable to answer the ten-count, he isn't the 'Greatest Man That Ever Lived', I am! How is it great to be sleeping amongst the steel steps and not recovering, are you sure you're going to make it to the ring on time this week? I should be moving up the ranks, you see... poor Zack Ryder lost to Sting and yet he's in the Main Event tagging up with The Miz to take on Bully Ray and Sting, that there is a travesty on my behalf! I should be the one tagging with Sting, us 'Purveyors of Poison' should be inflicting the venom on such worthless opponents but instead typical John Bradshaw Layfield wants to do the same thing. I thought Jim Cornette and Vince Russo were bad enough but it seems like you're heading towards that very direction! Do I need to constantly embarrass Austin Aries to make a point? Because so far here on N-X-T, I've been making statements and promises and still I cannot get what I truly crave for; instead I'm just like the joker... The card is never played. Take a look at Sheamus and Brock Lesnar for instance, mind you... Sheamus is no longer in the company at all and Brock Lesnar... Has the guy even won? He's a complete joke, just like my opponents, just like my former tag partner Zack Ryder. Ever since I looked at myself in the mirror and realise I should be making myself a household name and not being a joke, I've done just that but still it's not getting me anywhere. This is why us 'Purveyors of Poison' will make a bigger impact, a better statement. We will get what we truly deserve, I will get what I truly deserve, not you nimrods who are nothing but 'marks' trying to support me somehow, but I will maintain myself into a position that you will be unhappy about. I will be maintaining myself into making sure that Austin Aries becomes unheard of, becomes lost in the shuffle where he truly needs to be. My name's Seth Rollins, not Tyler Black, I'm not just 'That Guy from Ring of Honor'. I am no longer a 'Rookie'... I've been here for quite an amount of time to be considered an 'Elite'. Don't like my attitude? Bad luck, you're going to have to realize that I'm no longer a pretender, I'm no longer that guy who gets excited about being in a big company. This is now mine, this is now my reasoning, my belongings... This is... my territory!

The crowd continues to give hatred towards Rollins, he takes his time and walks around the ring slowly whilst talking.

The Purveyors of Poison have been demeed unstoppable already, after one win, victorious. Not even Austin Aries and his buddies are enough to save the collison of N-X-T; sure Austin's friend Darren Young was able to attack Kane but it was his worst mistake. Just like it was your mistake Austin by aligning yourself with JBL, you've failed to realize what's happening Austin, you got your head so far up where the sun don't shine and you think you're some problem solver like Tomko. In fact, you're not, you're far from it Austin, you've been poisoned and you're trapped in a wrath of ivy. There's no escaping Austin, you will soon fall to us and you will soon become one of us but the longer you continue to find yourself in a paralyzed mess you continue to live life in asphyxia, suffering the oxygen you require to live. This is what's made you weak, JBL made you weak, I am quite positive you're stronger than you thought you were but I've proven not only to you but to these nimrods that I prefer to call webs because you weave yourself around in constant lies and such fraud, you're all weak. The venom is too strong for you to handle, I'm too strong for you to handle Austin, that ten-count is going to play on your mind like there's no tomorrow. Do you think for one moment that after four days after the effects of a complete blackout that you're going to be able to survive another apocalypse with me? Does the venom need to be in your skin a little more, wasn't there enough poison flowing in your blood, soul and body? Nobody and I mean nobody is able to survive here, they will fall one by one, thou shalt not stand for thou shalt fall. As a purveyor, it is my duty to send a message to JBL but I must dismiss you, I must empty your soul and inflate poison, my duty will be done and you shalt never see me again.

The lights go black as a loud repetitive tribal drum noise is heard, it continues for about ten to fifteen seconds... The lights come back on and there's nobody in the ring.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

As Seth Rollins disappears people are waiting for something to happen when suddenly a huge "Lights Out" scream is heard and lights go off.

LIGHTS OUT!
[video=youtube;GPq63m2pv0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPq63m2pv0I[/video]

"Lights Out" by Hollywood Undead blasts through the arena speakers as the whole arena gets covered in purple hue. The theme song of Austin Aries is playing for a while when out comes out Austin Aries with a huge smile on his face. Aries wastes no time as he begins walking down the entrance ramp with his hands in the air and pyros explode behind is back.

2zxpe3d.jpg

When Austin Aries is in front of the ring he points his finger at the announcer and tells him to give him a mic and open the ropes for him. The announcer does so. Aries climbs the ring-steps and enters the ring.
Aries then takes the microphone away from the announcer, raises it to his mouth and begins to speak with an angry tone in his voice.

t7o1n5.jpg

"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived", Austin Aries:

THIS! This is exactly why I'm angry. This is exactly what I talked about last sunday. Seth Rollins is a freakin' cow
ard. This is the second time he came out here, smacked his mouth and left the ring like a little bitch he is before I was able to get out here. Rollins keep makings the same old same old mistake. And I'm the one who's known for fixing other people's mistakes. It looks like I will have to give Seth Rollins a lesson in good manners because he doesn't have 'em. I had to parent Johnny Curtis and Derrick Bateman but I was good with that as they're only boys but I thought Seth Rollins is a man. But it looks like his parents didn't bother teaching their kid good manners as they knew all along he will forever be nothing more than a lonely man...a flash in the pan...an akward kiddo with zero charisma and honestly...your good manners are worth nothing when you're not charismatic. Seth sure ain't charismatic. Hell, what's the last time he raised the mic to his mouth and said something appealing? Maybe thirty years ago in school when he sang Old McDonald Had a Farm in a school theatrical performance but as I said, that was thirty years ago and now, thirty years later I wouldn't spend a penny to hear Rollins talk. Honestly, I would rather buy a Just Beiber song on iTunes than buy a ticket to a show where Rollins is scheduled to talk.

People suddenly cheer for Austin Aries.

Now, my question to the entire world is...
Where does Rollins hurry all the time? I mean, a week before the New Year's Revolution he left the ring so quickly I didn't even recognize he was talking. Now, he did the same thing. Why the hurry, Seth? What? Do you have a place where you have to be? I guess, you're rushing 'cause ya need to get back to the brokeback mountain and join your pals Sting and Kane. Oh, I should've bought you some vaseline for Christmas. Seriously now...are you afraid? We didn't see each other in a long time so I wanna ask...are ya afraid to step inside the right with me and talk? You're for sure not afraid to wrestle me but you're afraid to talk to me like a man? Are you afraid that I would show everybody the side of Seth Rollins that nobody has ever seen? Are you afraid that I would "own" you and these people would laugh atch'a? I thought you got used to it as people used to laugh at you since you were a kid. Okay, Okay. I will finally be serious. So when you come out here I want you to explain why you're constantly hurrying. Forget about seriousness, I got one more comin'...do you really need to get to the brokeback mountain or to your team rocket cave where you run in circles with towels wrapped around your heads and you pretend to be Mother Mary or what? I guess...when you mock biblical figures that makes you think you worship satan or some other dark delusional bullcrap.

The look on Aries' face has changed and you can see he finally turned serious.

Sunday Seth Rollins beat me fair and square, there
's nothing to talk about. I came up short but Seth, you've gotta realise that it's not 0-1. We go way back. I've beaten you more times than you can count to. It's not 0-1 for you, it's 100-2 for me. You've beaten me two times and both times you only won because the luck was on your side. Luck is for losers and since you came to this company you've been labeled as that "losers" and it explains everything. When I picked you up and wanted to hit you with another Brain Buster you didn't turn the situation in your favor...I did and that's what bothers me the most. You were unconscious so when I lifted you up your weight helped ya out. You kicked me and then you hit the Blackout. That one hurt, it really did but I'm standing here as the great man I am and I'm not bitching about the fact I lost unlike you. Since you debuted around here you were constantly losing matches and you were crying "Weeeeh, nobody gives me opportunities. Weeeeh, I lost again. Weeeeh, I will never be World Champion again." But then, something happened. Sting came to you and told you to man up and open your eyes. Pretty ironic as when you claims he opened your eyes and ha made you better he actually closed your eyes and fooled you. Sting doesn't need you in his plan. Sting needs you because he wanted new blood...he wanted new blood because if he'd recruit another old timer everybody would laugh at him. But I'm not everybody. I see the truth even if it's hiden behind a curtain. I'm the one who's gonna laugh anyway because Sting's attempt to make that group relevant is poor and sad.

Aries lowers the microphone as he scratches his beard and thinks.

I mean...really. You've been losing everything there was to lose. The only thing you did was that you were out here making statements, speaking empty words yet you still wonder why all of your statements didn't quite pan out as you imagined? Now th
at's what you call pathetic. Let me insure you of one thing...this wednesday...you won't be on top again. No man was ever able to beat Austin Aries two times in a row and trust me...better men tried to hold me down but they didn't succeed just like you won't, Seth. This week I will finally show you how pathetic you are. You're a man who needs to attracts attention by painting his hair and nails...a man who comes down to this ring dancing like one of those stupid teenagers who listen to metalcore...a man can only use words like pathetic, nimrods and venom...a man who's trying to sound dark yet the darkness in his soul is so weak he doesn't believe the things he says. Next wednesday, Seth...it'll be lights out for you and you'll sink in the bloody sea of your own hopes and dreams. Now come out here and look me in the eye or I will go out there and find you myself!

Aries waits for a while with an angry look on his face but after a while he begins to smile and lays down on the turnbuckle.

OOC: BURN......IT..........DOWN........BROTHAAAAAAAAA

Sabazon

Reaction score
Re: NXT 1/3/13: Kane vs. Darren Young

[video=youtube;Tq8rEwzrHFw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq8rEwzrHFw[/video]

Darren Young comes out in a custom tailored Dolce & Gabbana suit smiling at Kane from the top of the ramp

Darren Young:Alright maybe I should clear all of this up right here right meow...I am here to finish you off...all three of you. It's a new year, and a new year means change, that change being Mr. No Days Off running this show. What better way to start then attacking the one entity that every superstar, everyone in the back, everyone in the crowd is sick an absolutely tired of. Especially you Kane...look what you have become. You used to be a dominant competitor, the big red machine, can you remember back to the Brother's of Destruction and now look at you, you're Sting's lackey.

Now as far as the comparison to Bradshaw and Farooq, you are forgetting one minor detail, I am doing it by myself. I don't need someone else to back me up because I know what I am capable of. Maybe you forgot exactly who took you out two weeks ago. Maybe you forget that you had your two so called partners at ring side and neither one of them came to help you. Think about that for a minute and let it sink in...it's not like they were pre-occupied with anything, Aries was out in the middle of the ring...and they let you get taken out. What kind of people do that to their teammate?? But I digress

Fact of the matter is you are a loser Kane, everyone knows it...Your deceased parents, your brother, the fans, Katie Vic, and most importantly...Seth Rollins and Sting, all you are is their scapegoat...and now that I am here...count on never winning again

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Whilst Aries is laying on the turnbuckle, a sound is heard... it is Rollins.

Seth Rollins:

Austin...

Aries turns his head around trying to find out where Rollins is, but is unable to see him at all.

Up here Aries...

Rollins shows up on the titantron.

tumblr_me5e12gBQH1rkwg77o1_250.gif

A coward, how admiring is your wording there Austin. I'm far from a coward, you know it, the crowd knows it and I know it. Why do I never see you eye to eye prior to a fight because there isn't a point in me having to put myself to sleep every single time you open your mouth. These are not mistakes, I stop injustice when I see it Austin. I fight for what's right here in this company, my reasonings of leaving the ring prior to you coming out is so you can soak in all the light, soak in those noises that these nimrods deliver for you. I want you to take a deep look at yourself Austin, all this soaking and gloating will get you absolutely nowhere. If you were even capable of knowledge, you'd then realize what I'm doing is absolutely right. Of course I am a man, but a smart man indeed; why should I waste my own time waiting when I could be speaking to my other purveyors backstage awaiting your reply? Do you think I'd stand in that ring and look like a fool like you have? Just standing waiting to speak to me face-to-face because I'm quite certain that won't even happen and if I did see you face to face prior to our match I'd walk away, not because I'm a... let me word it in how you'd call it... "a pussy"... I'd walk away because injustice of this company expects rivalries to happen, JBL wants to see us rip each others heads off, of course I'll do that but to constantly waste my time on you is injustice. It isn't even in the rightful mindset for us to continue facing off over and over, we're in twenty-thirteen... This isn't two-thousand-and-one... We're not here seeing a six-month long feud, what we're seeing is an ending and a beginning. A beginning that is for my year to be rightfully mine; the ending being Austin Aries will be devaluated into what he should be; these championships you've spoken of in the past... You're nowhere to be seen near one, I've yet to have an opportunity on the other-hand Austin; for I was taken out by a person who's no longer in this company. Injustice. Do you see the differences between you and I? All you do is speak about yourself, claim you're some hot-shot... Coming to senses you're just a puppet, you're just like the others trying to fit into the crowd. I don't need no fitting in, I am my own man, just because I chose to partner up with Sting and Kane doesn't mean I'll be doing everything at all, my actions, my judgment... It's all me, all Seth Rollins. Sting and Kane on the otherhand have the same agreements with me to how this company is going, we're the purveyors... we're here to unleash the venom into one's skin and flesh. You're just here to pay the price.

Rollins continues on as the boo's continue to come.

But of course you had to make a joke about school, to tell you the truth Austin, I was never in a school play. I refused; because it's already an injustice for kids to make themselves a complete mockery. To dress up into something they're not, to be pretenders and prance around like a fairy. I'm not one of them Austin, you might be one of those prancers but I... I am the Reality, I am the truth, I am what I am there is no denying my actions at all, I am proud of what I've accomplished so far. As for you Austin, you constantly beat yourself up every single day ever since you lost to me. In just a space of a week you find yourself facing me, only to be embarrassed, only to make yourself one of those kids in a school play, just like that kid who came with the wrong uniform. I don't know who Just Bieber is; nor do I care about your intolerant music choice, you may as well join up Zack Ryder and sing Backstreet Boys with him. Ugh. It's frightening already to know today's society is a complete joke, the respect for one another is completely out of the complex. Whilst you puppets claim that the world is absolutely safe, you're not safe, you're far from safe around here as the 'Purveyors of Poison' continues to prove that today's society needs change. Barack Obama, George Bush, Condolezza Rice, The Queen, you name all these people including Kim Jong Il, Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden, they couldn't change the world. They tried and they failed, just like you will fail Austin, you're amongst those failures where as I... on the other-hand, I am a successor. My change is only needed for N-X-T, not the world; because the world is already tuning in to see me, they're already afraid of my accomplishments, my doings, the nightmares they have when they sleep, it isn't healthy for them which is why so many Americans have became obese; they're afraid... Everyone's already seen the nice side of me Austin, I changed that, I changed the revolutionary for that; I became myself yet you constantly speak about it like you're stuck on repeat. It's already terrifying knowing you couldn't even name the pop-star singer and sadly I know because the radio doesn't stop playing the damn song; which is why I went out and brought a CD Player for my car. But your reference towards Brokeback Mountain has just exploited you into the homophobe you are; mind you I have friends who are gay, lesbian and bisexual but you... being the douche you already are are comparing to me a movie that's got two gay guys? I guess you'll never learn from fiction to non-fiction at all. Then you speak of Team Rocket; a team much like yourself and Darren Young; complete failures who tries a little too hard, it is a sad life you lead Austin, the religious crap you brought on. What does it matter to you what I choose to believe in? What does it matter to you what these puppets believe in? As far as I'm concerned you've only brought this matter onto yourself, I'm surprised these nimrods are still supporting you because it's a blasphemy that you suddenly care about me. You shouldn't even care about me, I'm just an opponent who's going to beat you once again, you couldn't beat me the first time, nor will you the second time...

Rollins is far from finished, the camera moves back into black for a split second which seems to be a technical fault, they get back to Rollins as he has his face right in front of the camera.

Once again, you continue to speak about 'the other company'; when are you going to learn the facts are history lies in this 'company' and not 'that' company? Two differences, the fact is... I beat you now, I will beat you in the future. What happened in the past is no longer efficent at all. If you want to speak about 'that' company, allow me to remind you that I was the one who took away your deserted prize; but we're not here to speak of the past. We're here to speak of the present and the future, the present is... It's just days after I defeated you, knocked you out unconcious and it's just a day and a bit away from history being repeated. When I debuted, I was on fire, I guess you were watching something else because I was constantly facing Brock Lesnar and Sheamus who were considered threats to this company; they were kicked to the curb, I sent them packing... Brock's still around but he hasn't done squat at all. Then there's Zack Ryder who I eliminated in a four way elimination match, it sent shockwaves all over the world; and then I defeated him. He still had his chance against Sting over the past weekend and he just like you Austin... failed. When you look at what I'm able to accomplish; I am deserving of opportunities; where as you... You've slumped from being on your high-horse, you could have still had what you wanted but you allowed yourself to let it go. There's nobody else to blame but yourself Austin, my only blame is how this company continues to run, I watch people grab opportunities and they're far from deserving. But I know it's just a matter of time before I reach to the very top and you'll be far from it, or perhaps you'll manage to weasel your way around with the help of JBL. Quite frankly it doesn't matter to me about what you or JBL will give you; I'm quite positive I know the outcome of that. Sting chose me because he sees me as a deserving contender around here, Sting chose me because he knows what's right. Call him an old-timer, call him what you want Austin, the names do not bother me and I'm sure it does not bother Sting himself; but what bothers me in this equation is you've claimed we're irrelevant. Hang on... Do I need to replay New Years Revolution to you? I am sure you and your buddies lost; we were superior, we will continue to hold our heads up high, we will continue to be the purveyors; we will allow venom into your skin and let you suffer into an asphyxiation! My paroxysm will come, I no longer dance around to metalcore; take a look at who I am Austin; you need to open your eyes, remove the salt that has purveyored into your own skin... I am Seth Rollins, I am my OWN man! It won't be lights out for me, it won't be a dream either, it will be reality... The blackout will just be a deathly storm now Austin; you will fall; the Purveyors will be watching carefully... If you want to look into my eye, look at yourself first, watch the re-cap... A blackout, a paroxysm... an asphyxiation of gasping for oxygen... One of them, so many choices... So many choices...

The camera then fades to black as the spotlight shines back on Austin Aries.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: NXT 1/3/13: Kane vs. Darren Young

Kane shakes his head before raising his microphone to his mouth to respond.

bio-kane2_display_image.jpg

Your talk wreaks of facade, the smell carries across the distance between the two respective points we're standing it and it is absolutely putrid. You lace into me with what you deem comedic wit and scathing insults, and perhaps they would carry some weight if they were delivered from the standpoint of someone that truly wished to fight, but since you maintain your hiding spot that is the space existing between us, your syntax proves condescending and therefore serves to inform everyone within earshot that what they just heard was empty and meaningless noise. As long as you stand up there when you address me, you will be wasting your oxygen with everything that you have to say. I detected your gutlessness the night that you attacked but I detect that there are people in attendance that are just now discovering it over the course of this verbal exchange, some of them surprised by it.

Where suits are slimming for some, I suppose it serves you with a cloaking device in that when you wear one, it hides the fact that you don't have a spine. That does leave me wondering how you stand up straight, I'll admit, but I'll wait and ask the coroner the answer to that question. You try to discredit me by labeling me a lackey and speaking of one of my moniker and level of dominance as though they are things that no longer exist, but allow me to be the one that informs you otherwise. I am still the "Big Red Monster", on my own I supply everyone in my wake with hellfire and brimstone, but now that I am one of the "Purveyors", my deadliness has just increased and I will now ensure that you not only burn but that you become toxified as well, and when the happens the only joy you will bring will be to the criminal investigators and the "Purveyors of Poison" as we research and decipher which harmful influence killed you, the fire...or the poison.

And you have yourself to blame for it, for you have chosen death. When you rushed to the aid of Austin Aries, effectively aligning yourself with him and JBL, you sealed your fate and transformed yourself from the first superstar to make his NXT debut in 2013 to the next superstar that the "Purveyors of Poison" must eliminate from the company. You make claims that you don't need anyone to watch your back, but you make no statement regarding whether you would desire it if the opportunity to receive back-up ever arose, nor do you deny your alignment with Bradshaw or Aries. You're not very good at lying, Darren, so do yourself a favor and come clean while you still have a chance to make right of your wrongs and become part of the vaccine instead of continuing to contribute to the virus.

If you choose against my offer, you already know of what will come to pass, and it WILL come to pass, there is no doubt. What will rain down upon you will be something that no one can prevent or save you from. Not Austin Aries, not JBL, not anyone on the active roster that may make the decision to align with the Cabinet, no one. Even if Titus O'Neil signs a contract and joins you out here on the microphone or Thursday night in the fray, he will not be able to save you. Anyone that gets involved on your behalf will only serve to add to the body count, that's a promise.

Your choices are before you, Darren, what is your course of action?

Kane lowers his microphone, creating the opportunity for Darren Young to speak again if he so chooses.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: NXT 1/3/13: Bully Ray and CM Punk vs. Zack Ryder and The Miz

WHERE ALL MY BROS AT?!

[video=youtube;opv_wbs8QJI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opv_wbs8QJI[/video]

The crowd roars as the “Long Island Iced Z” Zack Ryder emerges from the back. He's stitched up and limping hardcore from his street fight with Sting from New Years Revolution. He comes down the ramp and finally smiles at his adoring fans.

ZackRyderEntrance4_display_image.jpg

Zack slowly limps to the ring and, as he gets there, somehow hops onto the apron and scales the top rope. He throws up his signature LI hand signal as the crowd pops loudly.

eGtnZjlyMTI=_o_zack-ryder-titantron-hd.jpg

Zack climbs into the ring and is handed a microphone. He walks around the ring as he waits for the crowd to die down to get a word in edge wise. Finally, he breaks in.

Pwk0k.jpg

Zack Ryder: At New Years Revolution, I promised, I even guaranteed that I would walk out with the NXTreme Championship. Needless to say, there's no title around my waist here tonight but Sting and I beat the holy hell out of each other. I may not have accomplished what I wanted to but I'm not a failure. You see, Sting, bro, I accomplished something else. Something much bigger. Everyone thought I was a joke. Everyone thought I was a one-trick pony. After our street fight at New Years Revolution, there isn't a soul who can truly believe that I'm a joke. Say what you want to save face, but everyone who saw what happened at the Pay-Per-View knows otherwise. Which brings me to what's next. What's next for Zack Ryder. It's simple: The Royal Rumble. Whether JBL gives me a spot or I have to earn one, I lay claim to a spot in that rumble and not only will I be in it, I'm gonna win it.

The crowd pops loudly as Zack makes that announcement live to the audience. Zack then switches gears to business at hand.

Zack Ryder: But, that's the Royal Rumble. This is N-X-Z and this week, I'm tagging up with The Miz again, this time taking on Bully Ray and CM Punk. Bully Ray and Punk are two men I'm no stranger to. Bully, the last time I teamed with Miz you were on the other side of the ring and, while you were successful last time, this time, bro, that won't be the case. So you're the NXT Champion. That's all fine and good but who is going to remember your match years from now? No one. No offense to my partner Miz but that match was nothing special. My match, it was brutal, barbaric, memorable. Bubba, you claim to be the toughest guy on the NXT roster but really, I don't think you could even hang one-on-one with me. Which is why the powers that be have kept you and that NXT Championship far away from me because they know the first chance I get, I'm taking it. And there isn't any amount of bullying you can do to change that.

Zack then switches his thoughts over to his other opponent CM Punk.

Zack Ryder: And as for you, Punk, haven't we been in this ring together before? Oh yeah, that's right. The last time we were in this ring together I was busy beating you for a shot at the NXTreme Championship. The fact that you of all people got an NXT Title shot over me just proves that everyone who runs this show, be it JBL or Sting, are just too out of touch or just in denial. Either way, your win at New Years Revolution was cheap because you're cheap, bro. “Oh, I've got tattoos and I'm straight edge. That makes me clever, edgy and cool.” No, it makes you fake. You're not an individual. You hide behind these masks. And I already know your comeback, Punk, so save it. I enjoy Backstreet Boys, Carly Rae Jepsen and Taylor Swift because that's just who I am. I enjoy wearing bright colors and drinking Bud Light Limes. You, I don't think there's a single thought that goes through your head, bro, that didn't come from someone or something else. All of that aside, your tattoos and straight edge lifestyle aren't going to beat me and they never will.

Ryder takes off his sunglasses and finally addresses his partner Miz.

HbeH4.jpg

Zack Ryder: And, Miz, we may have been partners before and nothing happened but the same promise I made you then holds up this week. If you get in my way, just like Bully Ray and CM Punk I will Fist....Pump....Your Face and I won't think twice doing it. I've been on quite the losing streak so it's about damn time I changed that. The road to the Royal Rumble is upon us and trust me when I say, just like this week, the Royal Rumble is gonna end with a big 1 in the win column for Zack Ryder. WOO WOO WOO! YOU KNOW IT!

Zack lowers his microphone just as...

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: NXT 1/3/13: Brock Lesnar vs. Derrick Bateman & Johnny Curtis

[video=youtube;GbwlsRFD06I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbwlsRFD06I[/video]

Derrick Bateman’s theme music hits and the crowd pops in excitement. It dies down shortly once Curtis and Maxine are the first to appear. The make sleazy looks to the crowd before Bateman comes out exuding energy. He runs down to the ring, clearly fired up about his upcoming match. He’s about to speak until Maxine lowers his mic and raises hers.

Maxine
I know what you're all thinking. You think we somehow failed to accomplish our goal at New Years Revolution. Well you might be a little bit right but the fact of the matter is, we're better than that. We talked it over and the Extreme Championship isn't something we need. It's not even something we want. My boys came here to become the new UWF Tag Team Champions and we'll settle for no less. The only thing better than that is World Championship gold. I'm not making excuses for losing because Johnny didn't lose. You know who loss that match? Of course you know because everyone knew heading into that match that Brock Lesner would lose. He lets his petty rage get in the way of what's really important. He tried once again to get his grimy hands on me and look what happened, I cost him the match. Not Johnny, not Derrick, I did it. Brock Lesner lost to a girl. Granted not a normal girl but the toughest bitch on the block.

Johnny Curtis gives a small clap for Maxine and puts his hand on her shoulder.

Johnny Curtis
You know a lot of people blame Maxine for my loss last night but I don't think so because I didn't lose. This Frankenstein’s monster loss for me. I had that match in the palm of my hand but once again that freak decided to get in my way. Now it's time for the end all be all. We're going to get rid of this behemoth once and for all. The last time we were put in a handicap match, we lost. But Brock Lesner is no Austin Aries.

Derrick Bateman
Damn right he's not. I've been training a lot since my last match and I'm pretty sure I can lift two cars, one in each of my hands. That's how strong I'm becoming bro! Brock Lesner think's he's tough, well he ain’t seen nothing yet! I cost him the match against Curtis at Survivor Series but I’m far from done exacting my revenge on him for what he did to me.

The crowd pops for Bateman’s determination but soon begin to groan once Maxine picks up the microphone again.

And you’re not the only one. I’m not just happy with making sure Brock loses. I want him gone from this company if it’s the last thing I do.

Don’t worry babe, we got this. Lesner is just raging idiot who thinks he can solve any problem by just punching it in the face. News flash Brock, it doesn’t matter how strong and dominant you think you look, the fact of the matter is that you lose. You ALWAYS lose and you will continue to lose. We will go on to become champions and reign supreme over all of you!

The crowd boos Curtis as he looks surprised by the reaction.

Look dudes and dudettes, I know the way he’s saying it makes it seem kind of bad but this is a good thing. Just take time to picture it. Me, Derrick Bateman with the entire UWF on his shoulders. It may not be possible now but I’m pretty sure in a month or so I can be strong enough to carry that load because that’ll be around the time the UWF Royal Rumble happens. I’ll come in at number one and eliminate everybody else in a feat that has never been seen because only one man can do it. In a sea of monsters and metrosexuals, sorry Curtis, only one man will stand tall. That man will be me. The Omega Man!

Or me, the seductive stallion of a man.

Hey man I thought we talked about this? You had your shot now it’s my turn.

You already had a shot and loss. I never failed.

Aw c’mon bro you think I failed?

Well I certainly don’t remember you having a NXT Championship reign do you?

Well not in RL but surely in my head I’ve been the reigning and defending champion.

That doesn’t count. And if you’re the champion, where am I in your little equation?

You’re uhh a movie star

But I don’t want to become a movie star until I become a champion you know that!

Look not everyone can be The Rock.

But you know how much I-

The petty squabbling ends when Brock Lesner’s music hits and the three look on with shocked expressions.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Austin Aries doesn't looks amused by what Rollins had to say. After staring at the titantron for a while he raises the microphone to his mouth.

33lo8et.jpg

"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived", Austin Aries:

Seth, Seth, Seth...so young yet so clueless. Actually...this time I don
't know which word fits you better. Clueless, stupid or uneducated. The difference between the past, the present and the future you pointed at...that was really...poor. I don't know who told you that four...may I repeat...FOUR days ago is the present. If you'd beat me ten minutes ago, that wouldn't be the present as well. The present is now and I represent the page that's being written, not the page that's been written in the past. I'm Austin Aries and if there's one thing that's for sure is that nothing's for sure. You may claim to know every step I wanna take, every move I wanna make but I'm always at least three steps in front of you. You've beaten me at the New Year's Revolution, I can't take that away from you but as I said...that's on the page that's been written and everybody is already past that page, past that chapter and everybody is waiting to see what the next chapter will be about. Even you're wondering but you're too afraid to admit it because you know that the worrying would overtake your mind. I...I'm the only one who knows what's about to happen next because wether you like it or not, I'm the man of letters here and I decide the future but most importantly...I decide the end...I decide when the end will come and what the end will leave on you. See, I had the future in my hands all along. You only got lucky at New Year's Revolution because I've made one mistake...one freakin' mistake and you were able to turn that mistake against me but you didn't have the future in your hands for a long time. The dark side of your mind is way bigger than the bright side and I know from my own experience that the dark side can sometimes make you do things you know won't benefit you in a good way. One of those things was the fact that you've picked up my "future-writing pen" at the New Year's Revolution but you only used it to beat me because the dark side of your mind told you that this thing between the two of us would end. BEEP! Wrong, son. As I said...I'm always at least three steps in front of you so I picked up that "future-writing pen" and now I decide what's next in the story of Austin Aries and Seth Rollins. Seth, I can promise ya one thing...you won't like what the future holds for you.

Aries too close to the camera so he makes few steps back.

Seth, let me ask you a question. Is this Seth Rollins or did some kind of an alien take your body? Because really...you said things ev
en you should know are not true. For example...you're the reality? How is it possible? A man who wears black clothes all the time and talks about some venom, salt under skin or I don't know what else doesn't look, doesn't sound and doesn't act realistically. No, Seth, you're not the reality. You only wish this side of you would be real because the real Seth Rollins is a man who nobody ever cared about and nobody ever will so you decided to reinvent your new self. Or make a new personality that's more appealing than your real one because you know that Seth Rollins the man would never make a living out of wrestling in this company...Seth Rollins the man is a man who's not willing to fight every night nor fight the injustice. Seth Rollins the man is not even a man, he's a guy that sits in the back, fills his stomach with dead animals made into food at the catering tables and hopes nobody will call him out to wrestle because it's a lot easier to sit in the back and make easy money, right? There...I just pointed out the difference between Seth Rollins in reality and Seth Rollins in the wonder land that's in your head. But Seth, you also have to realize I don't care which Seth Rollins you bring. You can bring Seth Rollins the man, Seth Rollins the dark coward who's not willing to look me in the eye, Seth Rollins McDonald's employee of the month...I'll beat them all and I will finally open your eyes and force you to face the reality. I get it, the reality hurts but we all have to face it even though we don't like it. Do you think that all those average American men who walk on the street, wearing fifty dollar suits and ugly ties are happy? They aren't happy but they have to face the reality because they wouldn't survive if they didn't. Of course...when you're as great as me, meeting reality is awesome but that's nothing you'll ever know about, Seth. What I'm trying to say is that you should enjoy being his purveyor Seth Rollins because this Thursday you'll have to face the truth.

People in the arena give out a mixed reaction.

Now, to answer the question you asked. Why should you waste your time standing right here in this ring? Because that's what real men do. When they have differences between each other they solve them in this ring fighting or talking. That's how it's been for de
cades. Now, what's a bigger waste of time? Sitting in front of a camera, looking at it and talking to someone when he doesn't see you or coming down to this ring like a man and facing your opponent? That was another rhetorical question. Of course the first option is a bigger waste of time. But I know why you do it. You do it to be original, to be the first man in something. Let me tell you that you missed the target by a mile. Fixing something that's not broken is stupid. But yeah...I completely understand you. You're trying to be original at something so desperately that you try everything there is to try. Hell, I could even see you trying to switch on your TV with a shoe juuuust to be original. I suggest you stop trying to be original. You don't have what it takes to be both original and successfull. You finally found a little way that can catapult you higher in the ranks so don't screw it up by trying to be original. Face it, Seth...if you try to do two things that could make you relevant at once...you'll fail...again. You failed numerous times so it's not big deal but we don't need to hear you crying and moaning about how you failed again so please, just pretend to be dark it appears that these people are stupid enough to believe everything you say. And this is the reason why rivalries happen. Nobody expects them, nobody wants them to happen because it's not fun to have a war. It seems like I'm the only one he enjoyes 'em but I'll stick with the average "we should only wrestle, not fight" saying. Rivalries happen because everytime there're two people who don't agree with each other and sooner or later things heat up until those two people are in each other's faces. Just like me and you. We could've had a match at New Year's Revolution because that's what JBL payed me for. But you simply had to talk trash about me and make me angry. This time, nobody expected us to go one more round but I decided we will because I'm not done yet. And I'm not doing this for money like I did at the Pay-Per-View. I'm doing this for myself and myself only and when I do something for my own good...I try harder when I fight for other people. Good for me, bad for you, you nimrod.

Aries makes a pause. Then takes a deep breath and continues as he laughs.

I have a brilliant mind so I remember you called me a puppet. A puppet. Austin Aries is a puppet? Now, I would take that from someone else but not from you, pal. You're a part of a trio that's being led by Sting and you want to call me a pupper? A guy that does and says what Sting tells him to calls me a puppet. Isn't that cute? Seth, I don't like you but you're stupid, ugly and hypocritical enough for me to feel bad for you. I always feel bad about people when I compare myself to them. Let's compare myself to you. I'm won numerous World Championships and even more other championships. You won one world title. Moving on. I'm the Greatest Man That Ever Lived, a world-class athlete, a playboy, a rich man. What are you? A long-haired nobody with nowhere to go...you're that broke that the best option for yo
u would be to live with your mother...your ability to wrestle is good, I'll give you that but that's one in a million and even that one is irrelevant because your ability to wrestle is good and mine is great...also, as I said I'm a playboy and when you look at the way you tread women...yes, I saw you talk to some chicks in the back and when I saw your ability to flirt I can tell you didn't get some since at least 2011. And with your looks...eh. Now it explains why you weren't in a school play. You were even ugly as a kid. Hell, you must've been really ugly when they didn't even let you play a tree.

People react with an "OOOOOH!".

Let me quote you here, Seth. "I am a successor. My change is only needed for N-X-T, not the world; because the world is already tuning in to see me, they're already afraid of my accomplishments, my doings." What? You're a successor? You've been here since like forever and yet teaming up with Kane and Sting is the best thing in your UWF career. Your accomplishments? They
're exactly like your ability to see things how they really are. They both don't exist. You're yet about to accomplish yourself but it looks like you're not worried about it. You're not worried about what matters the most in wrestlig. That proves my point that you're stupid. You always say you want to mean something around here but you're doing absolutely nothing for it! You're not worthy of being a part of this company. You should be back in Ring of Honor along with all those man who live in their cars and eat junk food just so they get invest money in their wrestling careers. I'm past that level for a long time now...I'm past your level for a long time and I'll be so for even longer amount of time, Seth. So no matter what you say, I'll always be the one who made a great living out of wrestling...I'll always be the one who defines what people call championship material and you're nowhere near my level...the A Double Level. So Seth...next Thursday there's not running, there's no cheating. It's simple. We come down to the ring, we wrestle, I once and for all prove that I'm the better man, better wrestler, you name it but most importantly I will prove that you're nothing more than an indy shmuck and you don't belong to this company. Now, I'll go to the back and find you so I can tell you this while you look at me.

Aries drops the mic and as his theme song begins to play he leaves the ring, walks up the entrance ramp and disappears behind the curtain.

Reaction score
Re: NXT 1/3/13: Bully Ray and CM Punk vs. Zack Ryder and The Miz

[video=youtube;oq4Lbe_Vl5w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq4Lbe_Vl5w[/video]

A mix reaction for CM Punk as he comes out from the back. CM Punk actually tries to get the fans excited as he waves his arms in the air trying to get them excited, but then waves them off not wanting their support. CM Punk heads straight for the ring and points at Zack Ryder. As Punk gets inside the ring he is given a microphone

CMPunk2-4.jpg

CM Punk: You sound like a tough guy out here, Zack. But let's be honest, you're nothing more than poser, just like your tag team partner, and just like my tag team partner. Long Island Iced Z is what they call you, what the hell does that even mean? To me it means someone who thinks that their a big shot when really they are a scared individual. Yeah a scared individual is what you are and if you fist pump in the face, I'm going to shove that fist so far up your ass that it will reach Long Island!

The crowd actually cheers/laughs at that response from CM Punk

CM Punk: Let's look back to that night which you brag so much about, the night you won the number one contender's match for the NXT Extreme Championship. I'm fine with admitting that I lost, but let's refresh some memories, I did not take the pinfall. That was Seth Rollins and let's see to my memory Seth Rollins has been on the biggest roll of his career and well you have been on a major downfall since that night. How many wins have you had since, maybe one if that. Face it, you choked at New Year's Revolution. You had it all handed to you that night, but you failed. You had your own match, A Long Island Street Fight, but yet you still failed. You had an opportunity to win the NXT Extreme Championship from Sting, but you failed. You Zack Ryder are a loser!

Zack Ryder doesn't appreciate CM Punk's tone

CM Punk: Me on the other hand, well let's see, I won a few tag team matches since that night, beat Seth Rollins, and oh by the way as you mentioned it I EARNED an opportunity to face the NXT World Champion at the Royal Rumble. So from the looks of it I am going to be a champion here on NXT before you because there is no way that Bully Ray is going to beat me eighteen days from now. On January 20th, while your sitting in the back after being eliminated from the Royal Rumble that's if you are even invited into it, you're going to be watching me as the new NXT World Champion. The same goes for your tag team partner, The Miz on that night. Mr. Marco Polo cares more about his suit attire than he does worrying about his wrestling ability which I have to admit is a bit more than you have, Zacky! Tomorrow night I'm going to give you a little taste of what Rhino felt two days ago by the hands of the best in the world!

CM Punk lowers his microphone as he is shortly interupted

--------------

OOC: Wanted to get something in, I thought the show was next week and not this week so that's my fault for misreading it.​

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: NXT 1/3/13: Sting(c) vs. Taz for the NXT Extreme Championship

[video=youtube;tzr1geHbMIQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tzr1geHbMIQ[/video]

As the infamous heartbeat begins to thunder throughout the arena, it signals the moment the UWF Universe begin to cheer for the arriving Taz. Once the heartbeat ceases and the theme kicks in, Taz emerges from the back in a suit, eyes covered by his trademark sunglasses. Taz doesn't take the time to soak in the atmosphere, instead choosing to make his way down the ramp and towards the ring, although he does take the time to gaze out at the adoring crowd and listen to their encouraging words while walking. Taz eventually reaches the steel steps, not breaking stride as he makes his way up them and promptly enters the ring. He proceeds to the opposite side of the ring where he is handed a microphone, followed by edging his way to the centre of the ring. Taz raises the microphone to his mouth as he's ready to speak.

taz14.jpg

Taz: I told Johnny and Brock it was going to happen, and I was right. I stated that I would enter 2013 as the number one contender to the UWF Extreme Championship and here I stand as just that. If somebody was to come up to me before my debut match and tell me that in exactly a month's time I would be competing for a championship, I'd tell them straight to their face that they're nuts! Haha, that's the truth, and who could blame me for thinking that? I'm 45 years old, I've sat at that announce table for years and have hardly competed in a match since I announced my retirement back in 2002, yet three matches later I'd be a number one contender? It all sounds just too farfetched, but that's the reality I currently face, and boy do I love every bit of it! I've beaten the number one contender to the NXT Championship in CM Punk, under questionable circumstances of course, and have knocked off an aspiring Johnny Curtis and the former UFC Heavyweight Champion, Brock Lesnar. I may stand here undefeated and possibly on the verge of being the next UWF Extreme Champion, but at the moment that's not what I consider important in the grand scheme of things. All I wanted when I returned was to give a competitive effort every single week, keep my body fit and relatively pain free, and just enjoy myself. Anything on top of that that came my way would just be a bonus.

Taz takes a moment to gather his thoughts before pressing on.

Taz: But that's not to say it never got me thinking. Just the fact I was rewarded with a number one contender's match fuelled my belief that I could have a successful resurrection of my career here in UWF, and now I'm just one match away from achieving something unbelievable. Now when I put the pieces together and understood who could be waiting on the other end if I won at New Year's Revolution, I have to say it got me very excited. Now I mean no disrespect to Zack Ryder as I think he's a great kid with a bright future, but I wanted the opportunity to go toe-to-toe with an absolute legend of the business. It's not often you get the chance to step up to the plate and take on The Icon, Sting, but that's just what I wanted and it's exactly what I've got. It'll arguably be my toughest match of my return, but it's one I'm looking forward to and am prepared to seize with both hands, regardless of the fact it has crept up on me just four days after I became contender. Hey, in a perfect world I would've had more time to prepare for my title shot, but I know how the business works and the fact is you've got to prepare for anything. You've got to expect the unexpected as they say, and all I'm going to do is have a few words with the great man, show up to NXT tomorrow night, step inside this ring, and fight for that title.

Taz points at the Extreme Championship that's sitting on top of Sting's shoulder. Taz shapes his body and now directly addresses the reigning champion.

Taz: And that's exactly what I'm going to do, Sting, and you know that for a fact. You don't have to worry about me placing you on the same tier as Brock, Johnny or Punk, because I consider you much more than that. I mean no disrespect to my former opponents, but you're a one of a kind superstar, one of the greatest to ever lace up the boots and enter the squared circle, and I consider you on the highest pedestal. In saying that, don't think for a second that I'm intimidated by you or I'm just looking to hang with you for as long as I can. I've beaten three NXT superstars already and the competition is increasing in difficulty each week, but Sting, that's just what I'm looking for. You know just as well as I do that you don't just go for the top dog straight off the bat. Instead you work your way up the ladder, you smash through the competition, and you prove to everybody that you deserve to face that next challenger who stands above you. That's the position I find myself in now, Sting, I'm ready to face you and beat you for the title you've held for over two months now. So far nobody has been able to sway you, you've dealt with every challenge and I've watched it all unfold from that announce table... but this is an entirely different kettle of fish.

Taz is in a determined zone, wanting to ensure that Sting understands his point.

Taz: I'm not too worried about an undefeated streak, because as I said I'm just here to put in a competitive effort and give everything I've got each week. Undefeated streaks always end, and if mine ends to you tomorrow night then so be it, I have no problem with that. As long as I take you to the absolute limit and can just about touch that Extreme Championship, I'll know I put in an effort I could be proud of. If this really is just another obstacle for you to overcome to gain the upper hand in this war you're involved in with JBL, that tells me that not only are you not taking me seriously as an opponent but that your focus is placed on something else. I've already been underestimated time after time and I'm only a month into my UWF career, and now I find myself in the same situation once again. That's fine, I can take it as it's something I expected... but not from you, Sting. I truly expected more, and to me you haven't been properly challenged yet and therefore you're allowing your success to go to your head. Well I'm out here to tell you straight to your face that when you step inside this ring against The Most Miserable Son of a Bitch on the Planet, you don't just fight to win. You fight... to SURVIVE!

And with that, Taz drops his microphone in the ring and proceeds to leave. The UWF Universe is cheering for the confident Human Suplex Machine as he makes his way up the ramp. There's a few "Taz is gonna kill you" chants heard but nothing major to concern Sting, who just watches Taz reach the stage and walk through the curtain and to the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.