• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF 2013: Past NXT Trashtalking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF NXT 1/16/13: 4 on 2 Handicap Match

Guitar riffs are heard before drums and a screaming vocal as Rollins has a brand new theme 'Battle On (War of Ages'). Rollins comes out wearing black clothing which looks like some sort of bulletproof vest. He stands by the entrance ramp as he yells out as he looks towards the crowd.

Rollins then walks down the entrance ramp as the crowd heavily boo's Rollins, ignoring the crowd he hops up onto the steel steps as he shakes his head before entering the ring.

Once entering the ring he goes to the nearest turnbuckle and poses to the crowd allowing the crowd to boo him some more.

Rollins then hops down from the turnbuckle as he then lets his hand go down, he then asks for a microphone.

Seth Rollins:

Those shall wait for when I break myself from the prison I am in... Such minds disillusioned from this world; Nothing is right... The voices loom in the midst of thin air. When such creatures crawl into your brain allowing you to act in such a paroxysm manner, suffering into asphyxiation. Where the black monarch shall clouds over such morals such heathens will never be the same again. Trapped all alone once again I see, not even the self-proclaimed savior AJ Styles is here... I'm going to assume that I'm battling this battle once again, all by myself; this is the complete injustice this company delivers. I am a victim; not a bully. I am a victim of such travesty due to the fact that I am being ganged up on, do you think for one moment these handicap matches are of help? DO you expect me to go out into the Royal Rumble and win? I've already stated I'm going to eliminate myself; I want you to pay close attention, this paroxysm of mine is a ticking time-bomb... Action needs to be taken here, perhaps a protest of some sort; this week... I have no Purveyors of Poison, this week I have only myself, myself against not one, not two, but four opponents. Whilst AJ Styles is somewhere looming, nowhere to be seen... He's probably left the company, do you think for one moment that I am happy about such actions happening. Who does AJ Styles think he is getting into my business, as a matter of fact this isn't about me nor AJ Styles. This is about JBL; yet CM Punk and Austin Aries wants another piece of me, in fact JBL allowed such actions to happen! I could boycott this match but I refuse to; I need to allow JBL to suffer for what he is doing to me! He knows I am a dangerous man, he knows I am a psychopath, he knows I am capable of being at the very top but it is him that has put me down!

So Austin, where's your buddy CM Punk? I thought he liked speaking man-to-man, obviously he's too busy with his pal Samoa Joe but it doesn't matter what CM Punk wants nor does... However you're both the same, the constant talks of Ring of Honor... It's making me sick in the stomach! Do you have no faith in this company? Are you trying to make me leave? What is it about ROH that you desperately speak out of? Maybe it's the fact you're listening to me carefully... Yet you're not willing to take a stand for what N-X-T has became; you're standing there without making your voice heard, you're aligning with JBL because you feel like you're job is safe doing so and you cannot take such beatings like I do. With these losses, with these blasphemous actions... I still stand here! Whether it's alone or with the Purveyors of Poison! I am indestructable! I cannot die at all Austin, I hope you're listening too Punk because no matter how hard you kick me down, I'll get up and I will continue to do so! This war doesn't end until I say it does! I have something for the both of you but I won't say because you're too stupid to even understand how business work; you can claim you've been here longer and I'm a rookie, but I am a smart man when it comes to turning things up a notch or two as you've said Punk. I want the both of you to understand, I do not care for AJ Styles, he is nothing to me... Just like the both of you are nothing until you finally speak to me alone... The choice is up to you, but I've yet to deliver the question. Soon, soon enough you'll understand...

OOC: Sorry for the late TT, have been extremely busy, I too am disappointed with how this turned out.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF NXT 1/16/13: 4 on 2 Handicap Match

Fan in the arena are cheering for Rollins when all of a sudden

Get
Ready to
Fly!

[video=youtube;sYZKZvo98Uk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYZKZvo98Uk[/video]

Fans in the arena burst into cheers as AJ Styles makes his way to the ring and AJ Styles poses for the fans. AJ walks down the ramp as AJ goes down the ramp. AJ goes on to look at Austin Aries. Styles smiles as he goes on to look at Austin Aries. Styles begins to speak to Seth Rollins

images

AJ Styles: Seth first of all it is a pleasure to meet you. I know what you can do in the ring, and I can't wait to help you out here on NXT.

fans cheer as AJ Styles goes and shakes Rollins hand, AJ turns to Austin Aries

AJ Styles: Austin, it is good to see you back, and it is nice to see you're not as gutless as your teammates. At least you feel the need and courage to come out here and confront both Rollins, and I. For that Austin I applaud you, but you know what I know most of you people want to find out.. why did I attack the cabinet? What was my rhyme or reasoning for doing so? Well Austin I would give you the answer right now, but I almost feel it would be cheapening those who want to watch NXT this week where I give my true answer. So for that Austin you will have to wait and see before I give you an answer why I am butting into your business comprende'

Now moving on forward let me tell you something. There is no doubt in my mind that you yourself have improved on a wrestler. You have showed me this past year that anything is possible, and Austin I am not going to lie you inspired me to come back in this ring. You made me realize that anything is possible. Anything can happen, but then Austin I notice there was a black cloud over your head, and I noticed you sold out. These people who once adored, and admired you now hate, and despise you. You don't seem to give a damn either.

Austin I know you think you are better then me, but let me educate you on something real quick... you will never be as good as me. Put all the gimmicks in front of your name. Proclaim some BS that is not true, because not in a million years will people claim that you are better then me. See Austin I am the "Phenomenal One"... that is a fact. You as the greatest man to ever live... that is fiction. That is nothing more then a gimmick you set up for yourself to make you feel as if you are indeed special. So Austin don't worry this Wednesday on NXT this match right here it is big for me. Before I had to leave UWF to take care of my wife I was on a hot streak. I was undefeated, and I am looking to keep that momentum going. I am looking to make sure people like you understand is do not ever, and I mean ever doubt the phenomenal one.

Fans cheer as AJ looks on for a response

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
UWF NXT: Seth Rollins vs. Johnny Curtis

Guitar riffs are heard before drums and a screaming vocal as Rollins has a brand new theme 'Battle On (War of Ages'). Rollins comes out wearing black clothing which looks like some sort of bulletproof vest. He stands by the entrance ramp as he yells out as he looks towards the crowd.

Rollins then walks down the entrance ramp as the crowd heavily boo's Rollins, ignoring the crowd he hops up onto the steel steps as he shakes his head before entering the ring.

Once entering the ring he goes to the nearest turnbuckle and poses to the crowd allowing the crowd to boo him some more.

Rollins then hops down from the turnbuckle as he then lets his hand go down, he then asks for a microphone.

Seth Rollins:

I did what I said I would at the Royal Rumble; that was to be eliminated because it's already injustice having to see twenty-nine other men prance around and be tossed over the top rope. The injustice is the lack of wrestling involved, questionable enough. But things continue to be the same, the 'Purveyors of Poison' is still strong.... JBL is out still finding his feet trying to screw me out of every possible outcome but this week I assure you that JBL won't be involved in my match. This is the time where opportunity strikes, the time where I will begin to rise; these demons inside me will allow me to rise; the indestructible self that is inside me will only make me stronger because no matter how many times I get battered down, I continue to rise and when I rise, it's stronger... It becomes impossible to break! The paroxysm explosion is unheard of; nobody seems to understand what runs through my mind but the question is... have you ever looked inside your own flesh and soul? Have you ever came to realization that you're controlling yourself, you're not allowing yourself to be controlled! With me, it's a bit of both but those who step into my way gets to choose either the following; an asphyxiation or a complete blackout. The choosing is up to you, there isn't any other way... The clouds continue to loom closer, they continue to get more darker... The winds are changing, the landscape of N-X-T is soon changing. This week I take on a contender who I've faced too many times; I'm quite annoyed by the decision of the boards. Do you constantly want me beating this nimrod up? Do I need to make a bigger impact? What is it that I need to prove myself? Sure, Miz won the Rumble but he won't be here longer! Yes, I know he beat me... but he stands no chance against me this time around so he's skiddling off before I rise. Wise man...

But Johnny, the times I've faced you, the irrelevancy you continue to deliver with your puppets Derrick and Maxine. It's quite simple there's things we run out to say, but what also is simple is you receiving the beatings and not getting up from the three count. I will fight for the rights of this company; I will fight to prove JBL and everyone else that I truly cannot be stopped. Am I twisted? Am I demented inside? What do I exactly plan to purvey? Nobody knows and nobody will know but the one thing everyone knows is that this week, I am beating you, I am going to seperate you from your puppets. These demons will enter your flesh and soul, they will take what you've got; you will become cleanse. I'm not going to stand here and speak for hours; I'm keeping myself short... but I want you to OPEN YOUR EYES!

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
NXT EC Qualifier: Aries vs Ryder

The screen lights up with a shot of Zack Ryder, resident Internet Champion and “Long Island Iced Zâ€￾ sitting by himself, facing the camera with his shades off. He proceeds to address his fans, the “Zack Packâ€￾

normal_001.jpg

Zack Ryder: Zack Pack, Broskis, I come to you a desperate broski. Last time you all saw me, I was being eliminated from the Royal Rumble, a match I guaranteed to you guys that I would win. Well, we all saw how that guarantee turned out. I know I've been letting you guys down, trust me I read all the tweets and Facebook comments I get. For the strangest reason, it's like something is inside my head and it's holding me back. I'm not quite sure what's wrong with me. I should be fist-pumping faces but instead, I'm, quite frankly, getting my ass kicked. Well, not anymore.....not anymore.......

Zack's pleasant disposition quickly fades into desperation and anger. He points at the screen.

Zack Ryder: ...Not anymore because from now on, I, not the management who write my checks, will be the master of my own destiny. I'll decide my fate and what titles I do and do not contend for. This week on NXT, I take on the self-proclaimed “Greatest Man Who Ever Livedâ€￾ Austin Aries and, If I win, then I earn a spot at No Way Out in the Elimination Chamber match for the NXT Championship. Bro, you're not just stepping in the ring with the Zack Ryder who was happy-go-lucky and blissfully ignorant these past few months. No, you're taking on a desperate Zack Ryder. You're taking on an angry Zack Ryder. You're taking on a Zack Ryder that no one has ever seen before. I'm this close to the NXT Championship, closer than I've ever been and I'll be damned if someone is gonna snatch it away from me. Not you, bro, or anyone else. You're not great, you're not even good, you're okay at best, bro, so especially not you. I'm gonna beat you in this ring. I know that sounds like my last empty promise but believe me, look me in the eyes, Austin, know that what I say isn't a lie. I will do anything and everything to beat you, including putting myself on the line, placing myself in fate's hands. I will defeat you and take my place in that Elimination Chamber. Not because I want to but because I have to. I'm just sorry that you had to take on me in the first rounds because I would love to throw you around that chamber, but too late for that now. I'll just beat you early. Woo Woo Woo.......You know the rest.....

Zack smirks at the camera and throws his glasses at the camera and knocks it over and the camera shorts out.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: NXT EC Qualifier: Aries vs Ryder

A big "Lights Out" is heard through the entire arena and shortly after that, lights in the arena go off.

LIGHTS OUT!

[video=youtube;GPq63m2pv0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPq63m2pv0I[/video]

"Lights Out" by Hollywood Undead blasts through the arena speakers as the whole arena gets covered in purple hue. The theme song of Austin Aries is playing for a while when out comes out Austin Aries with a huge smile on his face. Aries wastes no time as he begins walking down the entrance ramp with his hands in the air and pyros explode behind his back.
When Austin Aries is in front of the ring he points his finger at the announcer and tells him to give him a mic and open the ropes for him. The announcer does so. Aries climbs the ring-steps and enters the ring. The then turns around a few times with his hands in the air. A Double then takes the microphone from the announcer, raises it to his mouth and begins to speak.

2a4wti0.jpg

"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived", Austin Ari
es:
For...the...love...of...god! Let me quote Booker T and say: "Tell me I did not just see that." Yes
, somebody please tell me I did not see a grown man sitting in front of a camera with a goofy headband on his head, wearing a T-Shirt where sunglasses have hair...spiked hair, complaining about the fact he didn't win the Royal Rumble match. Really, Zack? Is this really how you're going to show yourself in front of the whole world? Coming to us from the back, being a "desperate" broski? I couldn't help it, I had a great laugh at ya. Yes, I laughed harder than at the Royal Rumble when Stone Cold Steve Haastin entered the rumble. You didn't win the Royal Rumble match. What a big freakin' deal. Newflash, broski...there are 29 men that didn't win it either including me and do you hear them complaining? Yes, you do and that's exactly my point. Everybody is complaining about how they didn't get what they deserved...mweeeh, mweeeh, mweeeh. That just shows everybody that you all truly are a bunch of little, sad and pathetic boys. But not me, not me. I said it at the Rumble. I said I didn't need to win the Royal Rumble match to get to the top therefor I'm here to complain. No, I'm here to celebrate! I'm here to celebrate the great mind of JBL. Because JBL is the one who made this great, great match. Well, it's great for me because I don't have to put much effort into wrestling someone like Zack Ryder.

A Double puts on his big, five star smile.

Clearly, I'm the one who should be thankful for this match and Zack Ryder should be the one complaining. Oh, I get it, he already is the one complaining, isn't he? Anyway, Zack, where is this coming from? Remember the days at CWF when he used to be friends? Remember when you stood in my corner when I won the European Championship? I stood in yours when you won the Intercontinental Championship later that night and...lost it three minutes later but that
's a whole different case. See, many people say that I don't have a backbone. I agree, sometimes when I wrestle and do moves nobody has ever done before it seems like my backbone is made from something more elastic than bones but when it comes to friendships, I'm the best friend you can ever have and you know that. Hey, we're even both members of The Cabinet right now yet you still said you're better than me and that you're going to beat me. Friends don't do stuff like that. Sure, I did say it but only because you did it first and because well, from the two of us I'm the one that can put his money where his mouth is.

While Austin Aries is talking down Zack Ryder he is not looking sad considering he got into a verbal fight with a man who used to be his friend.

Zack, you know that I can either be your best friend or your worst enemy. You had your chance to pick number one but it seems like you chose number two and let me tell you that you didn't make a good choice. Just like you didn't make a good choice coming to UWF because ever since day one people came in kicked your ass. I dare you to come out here and say something else. You can do and say whatever you want to say but people in the back will never take you seriously. Sure, this people, your broskies follow you, they like you but it doesn
't matter. Look at me. These people boo me every single time I come down to this ring but it doesn't matter to me. Look at my record. I've been picking up victories since I came to NXT and that shows you I truly don't belong here, it truly shows you there's nobody that can beat me, including you. Sure, you can count the Seth Rollins match but we all know what happened there and that I should've won that match as well. Zack, I don't belong here and I don't want to be here. I want to be on a major brand fighting for major championships. Not here on NXT fighting off rookies and old has-beens. So go ahead, question my greatness, tell me I'm not as great as I say I am but it won't matter because those are just empty words. Empty words that are slowly getting filled with your poor attempts at making me look bad. But empty words that are getting filled with your poor attempts at making me look bad will at the end of the day will be poor words of a desperate, little man. Now don't be a coward, come down to this ring and face me like a man!

Austin Aries takes off his sunglasses and throws them out of the ring as he's looking towards the entrance ramp with an angry look on his face.

Last edited:

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF NXT: Seth Rollins vs. Johnny Curtis

[video=youtube;kioN5S2sIiY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kioN5S2sIiY[/video]

Johnny Curtis's theme comes on and the crowd actually cheers. Johnny comes out with Maxine on his arm and Derrick to his other side is getting himself pumped up for no apparent reason. Curtis already has a mic in his hand as he begins talking.

Johnny Curtis
Will you calm the hell down. Take it easy with this whole doom and gloom stuff. You do realize you're basically saying the same thing over and over right? Making excuses for your pathetic attempt to win the Royal Rumble. Even Derrick got in at least some offense.

Derrick Bateman
And I would have gotten in a lot more if it wasn't for those meddling kids!

My thoughts exactly. No need for making up excuses like Seth here. Is that all you do? Lie? Clearly because you haven't beaten me "many" times as you've put it. We've only fought once and that was when there was a little tension between the three of us but now we work together as a cohesive unit. Together we can accomplish anything. Last week I managed to beat Bully Ray. Have you ever beaten anyone of any importance? And don't even think about saying me. And as it turns out these guys were off securing me this opportunity to be in the Elimination Chamber. And yet here you are, standing in my way. You can't win. You seem far more preoccupied with your little drama club or whatever it is.

Maxine grabs the mic from Johnny's hand

Maxine
We may not be involved in this petty little war between pretty much all of NXT because we're better than that. While you're all off arguing and screwing each other out of the victories, will be winning.

So go around and screw with whoever you want. I got the only thing right here worth screwing for.

Johnny and Maxine start making out before Curtis starts to speak again.

Derrick beat your best friend Jimmy Jacobs to get one step closer to becoming the NXT Champion and now I plan on beating you for the same reason. I mean it shouldn't be that hard. You haven't really done anything to impress me as of yet. You think aligning yourself so you won't get beat up is impressive? I'm going to make you my example this week. Not only is Johnny Curtis the sexiest man alive, he's the best damn in ring competitor on NXT. If your looking for injustice, look no further than the mirror. It's an injustice that I have to even qualify when I beat the former champion last week. But then again I'm not too worried. What's the worst you can do?

Curtis smirks while looking back at Bateman and Maxine, allowing Seth to retort.

Lewb

Reaction score
Bully Ray vs. AJ Styles

113.jpg

Bully Ray: Yeah yeah, poor you ticket buyers, not getting to see the top superstar on NXT live in person. But you get to hear me right here right now so how about shutting your pie-holes and actually listening to me. My voice is being pumped through thousands and thousands of dollars worth of speakers and sound systems, and you pathetic people think your booing can drown me out? I really don't think so.

Royal Rumble? Royal Rumble was an absolute joke. For the first time in about eighty four attempts, and the first time in six months, CM Punk was able to pick up a fluke victory over me. In an absolute mockery of my fortune, the one time that he is able to sneak a victory is the one time that I face him with the championship on the line. The one time that I let it all hang in the balance, and like that, it's all... gone.

The crowd cheer, which only angers the former champ.

Oh yeah, laugh it up jerkoffs! My misfortune was bound to please you jealous imbociles, just as much as the fact that I won't be getting a one on one rematch against Punk to get my championship back pleases y'all. The reason for that? Simple. It's a forgone conclusion that give me another one on one opportunity, and I'll be the quickest two time NXT World Champion you will ever see. I will make CM Punk an afterthought quicker than you can say "Best In The World", had I had the chance to iron out my grievances on him mano et mano. I can see that in the interest of business, my rematch isn't plausible, and as the respectable champion I am, I accept that fact. What I don't accept, is that the rematch, the Elimination Chamber match, is a match I have to qualify for. I have now been former champion for the whole space of five days, and where am I? Stuck on the same damn rung of superstars I have beaten time and time again. I'm on the same damn rung as Seth Rollins for crying out loud. Him, and his new found pal, old AJ Styles.

Yeah Styles, I'm talking to you. You think it's okay just to waltz in here, be completely un-impressive from the word go, merge in with the mold that keeps growing in the dead wood that is our NXT roster, and then get given the exact same chance of being in my rematch for the world title. Well AJ, there are a few things you need to remember. One; If you weren't trying to steal my rightful spot, I'd kick your ass like as if you were, just for the fun value. Two; You are trying to steal my spot, so your fate has been made a lot lot worse. Three; Your not in your "Purveyors of Piss Poor" storyline no more kid, you have stepped up to real fighters, real proven fighters. And when I'm finished with you you will be begging to go back to a second rated company, coz I'm simply out of your league.

Aniking

Reaction score
UWF NXT: Elimination Chamber Qualifier - Kane vs. Taz

[video=youtube;tzr1geHbMIQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tzr1geHbMIQ[/video]

As the infamous heartbeat begins to thunder throughout the arena, it signals the moment the UWF Universe begin to cheer for the arriving Taz. Once the heartbeat ceases and the theme kicks in, Taz emerges from the back in a suit, eyes covered by his trademark sunglasses. Taz doesn't take the time to soak in the atmosphere, instead choosing to make his way down the ramp and towards the ring, although he does take the time to gaze out at the adoring crowd and listen to their encouraging words while walking. Taz eventually reaches the steel steps, not breaking stride as he makes his way up them and promptly enters the ring. He proceeds to the opposite side of the ring where he is handed a microphone, followed by edging his way to the centre of the ring. Taz raises the microphone to his mouth as he's ready to speak.

taz14.jpg

Taz: I'd be lying if I said all week I haven't cared what reaction I would receive from the UWF Universe when I made my way out here. It's been quite the opposite actually, so hearing all those cheers for me just being here really warms my heart and alleviates any worries I may have had. I can now relax that little bit more knowing that my actions at the Royal Rumble have somewhat been swept underneath the rug, but that's still not going to stop me from coming out here and beginning things with an apology. There's really no excuse for what I did, but I'm still going to do my best to explain my story so I'm as transparent as possible. The fact is, and you all saw this... I was one second away from forcing Sting to tap out. I was one second away from becoming the UWF Extreme Champion, but Sting, in a mixture of desperation and intelligence, managed to muster what strength he had left to pin my shoulders to the mat and escape with his championship. My temper is well known, and most of the time I manage to keep it in check, but this was a rare occasion where I opted to lash out instead.

Taz shakes his head, disliking the recount of Sunday night.

Taz: You have to look at it from my perspective - I've spent years behind that announce table, throwing the idea of returning to in-ring competition back-and-forth for so long, and when I finally do decide to lace up the boots once last time I go and earn myself a title shot in just over a month. Who knows if I will ever taste championship gold again, and this may have been my one and only opportunity, and therefore my emotions got the better of me. I've already apologised to the official and I will continue to make that apology ring true, but right now I'd just like to apologise to the UWF Universe for what I did. I've spoken recently about how I consider CM Punk to be a scumbag and that kicking a man while he's down is a cowardly move, but what I did was right up his alley. All I can do now is move on from that night, suck up that I was beaten, and hopefully redeem myself on NXT by booking myself a spot in the Elimination Chamber match for the NXT Championship at No Way Out. When one door closes another opens, as the saying goes, and that's how I'm viewing this entire situation.

Taz pauses for a moment before continuing on.

Taz: I may have fallen short and had a night to forget at the Royal Rumble, but I could turn that all around in a month's time and be on top of the world! It's going to take a lot of hard work and a lot of luck, but that's just what is required to become a success in this business. The hard work begins on Wednesday night when I face the demented Kane to qualify for the Elimination Chamber, and already the odds are stacked against me. You've got the smallest guy on the roster up against the biggest, which doesn't sound very fair to me! Haha, but if I'm known for anything it's for my fight and for overcoming the odds, which is exactly what I'm going to do. Beating Kane will hopefully send a message to the other men involved in the Chamber, but maybe also to Sting for good measure. For now I'll be putting my little rivalry with Sting to one side and focusing all I can on beating his pal this week, because I think coming out the other end of the most brutal structure in the world as the NXT Champion would go quite a way in making up for my shortcomings. Don't you think?

Before the crowd can react, and while Taz stands with a smile on his face, the moment suddenly shifts towards an expected arrival.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Seth Rollins looks at Johnny Curtis as he begins to speak once again.

Seth Rollins:

The same thing over and over, maybe it's the voices inside your head. Perhaps it's your delusional self that's yet to come out of the shell, after all being trapped with these two loonies won't deliver you success. Nothing competent at all; you know you've failed at everything you've possibly could imagine. Is is the asphyxiation that's collapsed your lungs, allowing you to spit words out and babble and become confused to who you really are? Importance is not the question; it is nor the answer. My doings here in N-X-T get spoken about every week, whilst you managed to defeat Bully Ray... I do not hear people speaking, in fact I hear rumblings of 'Purveyors of Poison' and what are intentions are yet. It's funny enough that nobody knows, nobody can enter such demented minds... They can spread rumours; they can say all they want... But they must allow the demon to enter their soul for such atrocity to happen. But you Johnny boy, this is no drama club, this is business, this is serious. You won't be going to the Elimination Chamber, I will do everything it takes to allow myself to be entered; I am dangerous, this place knows exactly what I can deliver! They know I am capable of becoming the top superstar here but they won't allow it; nobody is allowing it; I will do it all on my own, I will cause havoc around here! I know I can win, regardless of what's inside my head; regardless of me allowing the demons to captivate my own mind and deliver such paroxysm. You're well un-prepapred, you are not ready for war. You are not ready to serve and walk out alive; you're not willing to bleed, allow such beatings that could leave you for dead. I am a survivor, I am indestructible, my name's Seth Rollins, I want you to remember exactly and I mean exactly who I am. You've thought you've seen it all, but you've yet to see the rise... You've yet to see the demon rise from the hellish grounds onto this Earth to cause so much infliction and pain; you've yet to see the injustice that is N-X-T and yourself; you could step away from it all... You could fly like a bird, but you refuse to fly... You're just excinct to my likings, you're just a puppet with no strings.

As for Derrick and Maxine; please do not speak. This battle is for Johnny Curtis and myself, not against you Maxine nor you Derrick. So skiddle off backstage and let Johnny fight by himself; the problem is you three are always together. Do you see Sting and Kane here with me? No you do not. But Johnny, you did mention Jimmy Jacobs; sure he lost and hasn't been seen since but I believe you've forgotten that he could be closer than you think. Nobody knows where Jimmy Jacobs is; nor should they know. I've already stated that JBL didn't want him and hired a bunch of nimrods into this company, hence the injustice. The worst I can do is yet to come; the words of you mentioning Jimmy Jacobs could be the biggest mistake of your life...

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: Bully Ray vs. AJ Styles

Fans cheer seeing the phenomenal one AJ Styles backstage in the arena. AJ goes on as he begins to speak

images

AJ Styles: You know I never thought I would get this opportunity... this once in a lifetime chance to get a show and headline Wrestlemania. Throughout my years in this industry I have done many great things, but one of them that I never got to achieve was headlining the big one. It is wrestlemania season, and folks let me tell you something during Wrestlemania season your about to see a different AJ Styles and that right there is a fact. I have waited far too long for a chance to go to the big show, and now I have that chance, and just like any road to Wrestlemania it won't be an easy one, but god dang it I will make it as the NXT champion.

The road like I said it won't be easy, and first off I have the pleasure to face a former NXT world champion. Bully Ray, we are very familiar with each other here in the UWF. Our paths have crossed backstage many times. We chatted and checked up with one another, and we told each other lets kick some ass on our roads to success. Now the funny thing is the same success we are both looking at, we have to beat the crud out of each other to reach there. Ray you have held the NXT title before. You know what it is like to be the champion here on this brand... and that is what makes this battle so interesting. You have faced this roster countless times. You know almost everything, about every opponent here on this brand, but here is why it is interesting. You've never faced me here on NXT. So for us it will be something new, it will be the both of us facing two different opponents we haven't faced in the past, and in all honesty I can't wait. I can't wait until you and I lock horns to earn our shot in the NXT Elimination chamber.

You see Bull this is a match where it is going to show if you can adapt to a new style, and this is going to be a match to see whether if I belong with the big leagues here in NXT... and you know me Bully I always feel I believe I am apart of the big boys, and this Wednesday night Bully your going to be accessing your twitter machine and posting the following. "Just got a beating from the most #PhenomenalSuperstar in this industry", and that right there Bully will be the truth. So get ready Bully, and the whole NXT roster you are about a get a taste of the phenomenal one here on NXT.

AJ Styles leave as the fans cheer

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Rhino vs Darren Young

[video=youtube;LlnmNkMivHc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlnmNkMivHc[/video]

l.jpg

As the music plays, the crowd is unsure of how to react. It’s very unfamiliar music. Suddenly Rhino comes walking out at a brisk pace. The crowd erupts into a loud cheer. Regardless of his standings in the Royal Rumble, they still cherish him. He looks around the arena with an almost concerned look on his face. The crowds cheer suddenly turns quiet as he walks down the ramp slowly but purposefully. He simply looks straight ahead as he does so, not wanting to irk the crowd for his odd behaviour. He slides underneath the bottom rope and is quickly handed a microphone.

“The War Machine†Rhino:
Let me make one thing clear, I’m not backing down from anything. The Rhino you saw last week was not himself. I was not myself. I was going through what most wrestlers go through at some point in their career. It’s an emotional state where they are unsure if they can continue on with what they’re doing. I looked deep down inside and wondered if I could change anything. Maybe it was my attitude at the time, or lack thereof that I continuously lose. Maybe it was time for an attitude adjustment, although I didn’t think I needed help from John Cena. But after the Royal Rumble, I knew what needed to happen. I knew I couldn’t continue going on as the Man Beast anymore. I simply wasn’t living up to that name sake. I knew I had to figure out what I was going to do. So I changed almost everything. No more am I going to be a mindless beast like so many have compared me to. From now on I shall be an intelligent, calculating War Machine! I’m not going to rush into battle headfirst; I’m not going to attack people from behind. I’m going to do what some people have demanded I do. I will meet every opponent with a passion that most have lost.

This is why I’m going to call out my opponent for NXT this coming Wednesday. Darren Young, you’ve done a lot of stupid crap lately. Well first of all, you aligned yourself with that piece of crap Layfield. I mean let’s be honest here, that guy will turn on you if it meant he’d make money off of it. I don’t see how you can’t see that. The man is a cold hearted person. He’s crueler than I’ve ever been. He’s probably worse than that cage match that Sting and I were in. A lot of you young punks don’t seem to really understand the consequences of your actions. Darren Young, you’ve been going around, kicking guys while they were down or attacking them from behind. Let me give you a little heads up, I’m not down and my back isn’t turned. I’m one hundred percent ready to kick your ass. I’m also pretty pissed off, and I think everybody knows what happens when I’m angry. I’ve made so many promises to so many people, and have always fallen short. This time however I’m going to make a promise that I intend to fully keep.

The fans react very positively knowing exactly what his promise is going to be.

3879953383a4864911510ml.jpg

You see, Darren you made a very fatal mistake by agreeing to this match. Knowing full well what I am capable of. This match means a lot to me, more than you can ever dream of. I will get my chance at cracking Punk’s skull again. This time it would be for the title that we both fought simply to have a chance at for. Everybody knows that when Punk and I walked away from that match, it was far from over, just the beginning actually. My hatred for that prick is what gives me the strength to go on into this match with the same kind of intensity I had against Sting. Hell, I don’t think I’ve really missed a beat since those days. And since Punk has so graciously brought out the anger in me, it only seems suited that I use that to my advantage. Darren Young shall be the first of many victims. I’m not going to make anymore empty promises. One full promise I will make is that I will destroy Darren Young at NXT. I will win that match and carry onto the Elimination Chamber match. The greatest thing about all this is, none of your little buddies from the cabinet will be able to help you. They’re all booked in their own matches so they will be either occupied or hurting too much.

The second promise I have for everybody in this arena, the guys in the back included. I will become the next NXT World Champion. I will hold onto that belt for as long as there is a breath in my body. I will finally reign supreme over everybody else, and there is not a damn thing that can be done about it. I’m tired of people not taking me seriously! I’m tired of losing all the damn time. I’m no longer the man beast. I’m the WAR MACHINE RHINO! I will be completely about hurting people every which way possible. I’m not a joke; I’m a powerful weapon ready to unload. Darren Young may be my first target, but he certainly isn’t my last. On the top of my list of targets is currently CM Punk, and I plan on taking him down very soon. But I’m getting tired of standing here and simply talking, Darren Young, get your punk ass out here!

The fans cheer on Rhino as he stands in the middle of the ring waiting for Darren Young to make his appearance.​

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: Bully Ray vs. AJ Styles

[video=youtube_share;1IcDd2BOJWg]http://youtu.be/1IcDd2BOJWg[/video]

"The Beaten Path" hits and Bully Ray makes his way out onto the stage, with a microphone in hand. He looks rather rushed and flummoxed, and not in the mood for any time wasting.

images

Bully Ray: You know, I wasn't going to come out here tonight until it came to the point of the night that I pull off best... That's finishing the show with an ass-kicking no-one will forget in a hurry. I was going to let that be my one effort in pleasing you hoodlums on a night I really don't feel like I owe you a god damn thing. But I heard AJ Styles talking about me backstage and well... I felt obligated to come here. We're gonna get a taste of you AJ? Please don't promise anything that you can't follow through with. I was supposed to have a taste of The Miz; I chewed him up, spat him out and left the bones to rot before I even had a hint of flavor. You are talking to the man that was raised in Hell's Kitchen AJ. I have tasted the hottest, and believe me you are just a slab of beef jerky in comparison.

You are right about one thing though. I am going to have to adapt. I'm gonna have to now instead of being able to totally take my frustrations out on my opponents, I have to win my matches within the restraints of the rules. That means I am going to have to pin you, or make you submit, before I carry on beatin' the crap outta ya. The world title, is still in my sights, it is still mine. You may in some time after Wrestlemania get given the pretty boy John Cena treatment, and get handed a title match whenever you feel like it but I will be damned straight to hell if you think you are going to get one at the Bully's expense.

the crowd boo, and Bully looks shocked.

What, am I wrong? Are we really going to believe this guys bullcrap, about Wrestlemania being a season that faires run around waving pixie dust on wrestlers and make them invincible? This new AJ Styles is gonna grow Andre the Giant type arms, and Hulk Hogan legs, and he's gonna take the championship and face The Miz at Wrestlemania? Please. There's more chance of Mickey Rourke winning the Rumble himself next year than AJ Styles headlining Wrestlemania. And the reason is plain and simple. I am that great wall you can't get over that's standing in your way. And no matter how good you get, how much of a roll you find yourself on, as long as we are on the same show, I will always be that wall in your way. Deal with it.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Jimmy Jacobs, Jimmy Jacobs, Jimmy Jacobs! Ooooooh where is he Seth? I called him three times like Beetlejuice. Why hasn't he shown up? Or is he more like Candyman? Do I need to be in the dark? Someone get me a mirror!

The crowd laughs at Derrick's overreacting as Maxine walks over slowly to Seth.

And who the hell do you think you are? Telling us to leave just like that. There's a reason Sting and Kane didn't come out with you, you're afraid of us three. That's it isn't it. I'm the most feared manager in all of professional wrestling. I've been granting this team wonderful opportunities, one after the other. Even when they manage to mess that up time after time, I still get them more chances. But now I got Curtis the ultimate opportunity. To get a shot at the NXT Championship. All he has to do is get passed you. Sounds like the best, and easiest opportunity of a lifetime.

Maxine smiles seductively as Johnny walks up and puts his arm around her.

I couldn't have said it better myself babe but I have another guess as to why Sting and Kane didn't come out here with you. Maybe it's just as simple as, you don't have any friends. I mean the way you talk, who would ever WANT to hang out with you? I mean you got a bad attitude, pale skin, horrible hair. What do you even have going for you? You can't win this match. The universe won't allow it. You're not a very marketable champion. We already got a crazy asshole for a World Heavyweight Champion, we don't need another one. And John Morrison may be the Guru of Greatness but he's no Johnny Curtis. This company needs a new mega star and I'm going to give it to them...HARD!

Derrick looks slightly horrified and confused at the same time. Curtis continue to speak.

People may be talking about this little drama club of yours but what do you expect when it's all over NXT for all but 30 minutes. What's going on with the Purveyors of Poison is one thing I hear, but what I don't hear people saying is "Oh that Seth Rollins is so awesome. He should be NXT Champion". No one says that because no one believes it. People like to think of us as a joke. That's fine by me. We'll keep proving everyone wrong. But what will people say when you lose to this so called joke? I guess the same thing they've been saying about you. Nothing.

Johnny starts laughing as Derrick and Maxine join in as they point at Seth.

johnny-2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.