UWF 2013: Past NXT Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: Rhino vs Taz

Throughout every word both Rhino and Coach said, Taz's focus was glued to Rhino. Coach's words didn't deter Taz from his focus... that is until he raised the NXT Championship high. Taz has now noticed Coach, slowly turning his head and glaring at the man, followed by raising the microphone to his mouth.

21d6808c-05a2-4f12-a1ca-df45a87cafde_zpsaf05be00.jpg

Taz: Coach, you're really one dumb son of a bitch, aren't you? You actually went as far as to compare me being rewarded an Extreme Championship opportunity prematurely to claims that Rhino doesn't deserve to be NXT Champion? Coach, why don't you get your facts straight before you make ignorant assumptions. Every single frickin' person in this arena remembers how I was in complete shock when placed in the number one contender's match at New Year's Revolution just two matches into my return. At the time, I didn't care about titles or even winning matches. All I wanted was to compete regularly, entertain my "fans", and remain competitive. That's all I wanted, it's all I asked for, and the fact I was given more isn't by my own doing. Coach, I was never the NXT General Manager and I don't hold any special position in this company. I didn't step on anybody’s toes, I didn't speak out of turn, and I sure as hell didn't turn on anybody I had the privilege of calling a friend. I was NXT's newest superstar and I was given a title shot because JBL saw something in my two matches that impressed him. But is there a comparison that can be made of my situation to the one that your bone-headed client finds himself in? Nah, not even in the slightest. Coach, you hold onto that championship tightly, because not only is it the closest you'll ever get to calling it your own, but I wouldn't want that shiny belt to get even the smallest scratch on it after I shut your damn mouth by knocking you on your ass!

A huge mixed reaction emanates from the divided UWF Universe, just like the last time Taz spoke. They have no idea whose side he's on, as Taz now directs his attention to Rhino.

Taz: Rhino, like your pal here, you just need to shut the hell up. You came out here, went on this tired rant and spit out the most delirious crap I've ever heard, stood there and listened to me verbally abuse you, and then you just agree with me? So not only have you essentially admitted to being a liar, not only did you just prove me one hundred and ten percent accurate with every claim I made, but you just showed your hand to the entire world. These people, who would rather cheer your betrayal of a friend and confidant rather than turn against you like any person with common sense would, now know that their triumphant champion doesn't have a set snuggled in nice and cosy between his legs. Instead of answering questions, you've asked more, and I'm going to throw one your way - is going back on your word the best thing you do, or is it the way in which you step all over everyone just to make yourself feel even the slightest bit relevant? Let's face it, Rhino, and Coach even said this yourself - Sting messed you up! He emasculated you, made you feel worthless, pathetic, and a complete waste of time and space. You stepped into the ring with him on numerous occasions and ALWAYS left it by being picked up off your ass and dragged out a dead heap. No matter what you threw at the Stingah, it was all in vain, and so you decided to take shortcut after shortcut to become NXT Champion.

Taz points to the title held closely by Coachman, all the while keeping his eyes fixed to Rhino.

Taz: If you're REALLY deserving of that championship, you'd have stepped out of the Elimination Chamber, stood tall in the midst of your success, and just waited for opponent after opponent to come along just so you could knock them down. Instead, you've doubted yourself every day since No Way Out; because you know deep down inside that you don't deserve a single piece of your success. You lost to Chris Jericho, you lost to Kurt Angle, and what's the reason for those failures apart from the fact you're not as good as the NXT Championship suggests you are? Because one guy "knows this business as well as we do" and the other is a "respectable guy". So on that note, would you consider Kurt the next guy in line for you to betray? After all, I would've assumed that a man, who had your back through thick and thin, through the good times and the bad, would be a "respectable guy", right? Answer me that, Rhino, because the picture is becoming clearer and clearer every second we stand out here. On countless ocassions you felt like crap and you sought out the easiest way out just so you didn't have to work hard for even a second, and to me you're nothing but a hypocrite. You whined about being embarrassed by Sting time after time, yet how exactly do you think I feel after being speared out of my shoes for two consecutive weeks by a man fuelled by greed? REALLY think about that before you open your damn mouth again, because I don't want to have to waste my breath if you're just gonna back track and formulate more excuses.

This time Taz turns away from Rhino, gazing out into the sea of booing and cheering fans. Taz looks none too impressed with this whole charade.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF NXT: 3/27/2013 Chris Jericho vs Seth Rollins vs Sting vs Umaga

Sting holds his microphone tightly in his right hand at his side as he looks at Trish, then at the "Samoan Bulldozer" Umaga, then over to Chris Jericho and lastly over to Seth Rollins. He has listened to every word that has been said since he stopped talking, and now seems to be waiting patiently for Seth to take his turn. Seth raises his microphone to his mouth, looking at Trish and Umaga, then at Chris Jericho, standing there for a moment with his mouth open before changing his mind as he drops his microphone to the mat and walks across the ring, stepping through the ropes onto the apron before dropping down to the floor and walking up the ramp, his back turned to everyone as the crowd begins to boo. Trish smirks at this as Umaga rubs his hands together, Jericho laughing as Sting looks shocked. He turns to Seth and raises his microphone to his mouth, calling out to him.

Sting: So that's it? That's how it's going to go, Seth? After spending months under my tutelage, with all the opportunity in the world to soak up everything I know about this business like a sponge every time you were around me, weeks upon weeks upon WEEKS to follow my example you're going to take a once in a lifetime shot, a go at the NXT main event at Wrestlemania, and throw it away as if it's just another match? You walking away from this is spitting in my face, Seth, I did not teach you to be a quitter, I didn't think you had it in you to quit, quite frankly. Had I ever for one moment thought that, I would've left you to your own devices.

I would've left you on that arena floor that Robert Roode and Bradshaw left you for dead on and never given you a shot at redeeming yourself and there would've been no Purveyors of Poison. This is inexcusable Seth, even though I'm only after one outcome and didn't intend on you being the victor, I did need you to be part of this fight. I was counting on you to help me make up fifty percent of the good guys in this match up, and now you're going to turn your back on the fans that have loved you and supported you? You're going to turn your back on me?

Then go, Seth, treat this opportunity with indifference and run away. I am so disappointed in you, Seth, and your failure to see your mission through. By doing this, you have only opened everyone's eyes to one thing, one fact, one truth. The yellow on your person runs deeper than your roots: it has seeped into your head and poisoned your mind, it is in the blood that coarses through your veins, it has diseased your heart and diminished your backbone.

Tell me, what do you have to gain from this? What good is accomplishing the feat of being the first person eliminated from the match going to do for your career? Think about this, Seth, if you walk away, that is it for you. If you walk through that curtain to that backstage area and surrender your right to respond to Chris Jericho, Trish Stratus, and myself for the remaining duration of time you're permitted to do so, that will be the end for you. Not only will you be relinquishing a spot on the Wrestlemania card and the chance to represent this brand, not only will you be surrendering the paycheck that comes with it, you'll be burning a scarlet letter onto yourself, Seth, a size ably demeaning and unmistakeably legible, "Q". There will be no redemption, no second chance, no resurgence anywhere in your future.

Why? Because if you surrender, every time you come out here to wrestle a match after that, these people will boo you. Every time you come out here and pick up a microphone to say what's on your mind and in your heart, these people will boo you. They'll boo you when you appear on that titantron screen to cut a promo or do an interview, they'll boo you when they see you on the street and walking through the airport, they'll vandalize your likeness on posters and programs, they'll turn away your merchandise and refuse to buy it, they'll do all of this because they will see you for what you are, a coward, and they will remember this moment in time where you...walked...away.

And I'm not talking about alignment, Seth, this isn't going to turn you heel and give you a chance to tweak your character, they're going to boo you because they will genuinely despise you for abandoning what you're currently considering abandoning and leaving yourself completely and entirely without value. You're acting entirely like a child. Are you convinced it's mature to handle the situation this way? Chris said some things you don't like and Trish said some things you can't respond to so you turn tail and walk away and not even try? If that's how you feel, if this is how you want to do your job, then I think I speak for every person in attendance, every member of the Ultimate Wrestling Federation staff and management, every wrestler on the Ultimate Wrestling Federation roster, and every fan watching at home when I say that there's no room for someone like you in this business and we're all better off without you.

This profession is for men that truly want to fight for everything that they have and want, it's for men that truly want to compete and not only compete but give the best possible effort and bust their butts night after night to ensure there isn't a doubt in any member of management's mind regarding your continued status of employment and more importantly to ensure every fan filling the seats of each arena we frequent feels each and every cent spent on the event tickets and the merchandise and the sustenance is satisfied with what they've seen, proud of the money they've spent, and hungry for more!

I don't care if it's a weekly edition of Tuesday Night Raw, a weekly edition of Wednesday Night NXT, a weekly edition of Friday Night Smackdown, a high caliber pay-per-view match, a low caliber pay-per-view match, a mid-caliber pay-per-view match, a house show event, or a dark match, I expect the same effort out of you that's expected out of me and everyone else in this line of work. But I haven't even covered the worst part yet. The most despicable, disappointing, and pitiful detail of this entire ordeal is that all of the time I just dedicated to addressing you and every word spoken during that time...is redundant.

I shouldn't have had to tell you any of this. When you have the passion for this, you don't need to be scolded or told or reminded, you're already on at each event, you're already giving one hundred ten percent and then some. And that's what's frustrating. I've seen you when you're on your "A" game and performing at your very best, Seth, each and every aspect of this business is part of your genetic make-up, if someone took a sample of your DNA and examined it under a microscope, they would see it. I see it, Seth, that's why I don't want you to go through with what you're entertaining doing. The decision is yours to make, what you do after this is out of my hands.

Sting turns his attention away from Seth, who is standing at the top of the ramp, and focuses on Chris Jericho, who's still snickering about the fact that Rollins surrendered his turn to speak.

Did you ever consider there might be people in the building that are allergic to chocolate, peanuts, caramel, or any combination of the three? I know Easter's getting close but stop snickering, for their sake but also for my sake. Don't get me wrong, I'm very disappointed in Seth but he's still my friend, and you have no right to laugh at him as though you're better because the only difference between you and him is you had more to say while the five of us are standing out here. Which comes as no surprise to anyone that's ever seen you come out here with a microphone in your hand, especially those of us on the NXT roster, in fact it's kind of a hot topic in the locker room.

But you already knew that. You express it in your demeanor, you carry it with you with the way you carry yourself. It drives you, it motivates you, it makes you feel strong and feeds that inflated ego. Which is fine, there's no shame in confidence, what there's shame in is the fact that you're so confident that you underestimate every talent that steps in the ring with you. Your ability to talk and talk and talk, and talk I might add, and, while I'm at it, talk and talk some more had you feeling secure. Victory was guaranteed, there's no possible way that myself or Trish or Seth were going to talk nearly as much as you about this upcoming match and the events surrounding it. Well, I don't need to tell you this but I will indulge the kid in me and delight in doing so regardless. WROOOOOOOONG!!!!!!!

Chris, not only are the people occupying this ring with you capable of talking as much as you, we're capable of talking more than you. The difference is you talk so long you lose your train of thought and keep going until you're satisfied with the duration of time that you were able to listen to the sound of your own voice, you are the holder of the distinction of being the only person that had their speeches deteriorate into irrelevancy.

Your decades old victories over The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin have what to do with this match exactly? The parallel of Kane and Undertaker's careers have what impact on the NXT main event at Wrestlemania? Look, I get it, Chris, it's hard for you to focus. Stone Cold is the general manager of NXT and Trish Stratus is famous for managing The Rock, so you felt obligated to mention the accolade. Kane is a member of the Purveyors of Poison and Undertaker just got signed to a UWF contract so you thought it made sense to bring them up, I understand. But you're going to have to focus, and try as hard as you can to build yourself up heading into a match of this magnitude with, oh, I don't know, an accomplishment that happened this decade and, if you can manage it, this year.

You mentioned a few, just in case you think I wasn't listening. You bragged on beating CM Punk, you bragged on beating Rhino, you bragged on beating Seth up there so much I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to get to anyone else. At least five mentions, ladies and gentlemen, once for each of the four competitors and one to grow on for the manager. But I can't help but feel like that's the moment in your career that you're proudest of, and no doubt it was a great moment, but what have you done lately?

Nothing but run your mouth, and that's why I've been chomping at the bit to face you, I have been starving for the chance, mainly because of that chip you have on your shoulder regarding how much you can talk when you pick up a microphone. Well the chip has been effectively knocked off of your shoulder and stomped on but it not quite broken enough for my liking yet, so I'm gonna keep on stompin'!

I love how you possess the nerve to run down the Extreme Championship as though it's beneath you. You didn't waste your time with it? For those of you that don't speak Jericho, that's a nice way of saying, "I didn't get a shot". What, Bradshaw came up to you while he was here, put his arm around you and offered you a shot and, like someone occupying a restaurant that brought their appetite but finds themself too stuffed for dessert, you politely declined?

Or was it me standing in the way and holding you down like I've supposedly held down everyone else? I might have tenure in this industry Chris, but I don't get handed anything on a golden plate, or in one, as you prefer to phrase it. I worked to get my shot at the UWF Tag Team Championships while I was a member of the Smackdown roster, I worked to get my shot at the Extreme Championship once I became a member of the NXT roster, and when I lost to R-Truth I worked to get a rematch the following month. I fought to win that belt and I fought to retain in time and time again, just like I fought to win this opportunity, just like I'll fight on Wednesday night, and just like I'll fight at Wrestlemania! Who do you think you are, Chris, a martyr? Is that why you're trying to call me out and reveal the "real" Sting, to villainize me and make yourself a hero?

You don't know me Chris, you're talking out of your other head, which makes me wonder how we heard anything you said because your microphone was being held to the cleaner of your two mouths as you spoke, but I digress. You cannot expose me for who I really am because I'm already behaving as who I really am, I am speaking and acting and breathing and walking and talking as who I really am. YOU cannot take the support of these people away from me, YOU cannot take ANYTHING away from me because you only exist as the best in the imaginary world you've created for yourself, Chris, in my world, yeah you can shoot a decent breeze and you can lace up a pair of boots real nice but when it comes to in-ring competition, anything you can do, I can do better. When I eliminate you from this match, it's going to be you that's dumbfounded and shocked and upset, Mister Jericho. You've been asleep at the wheel since you debuted and dialing in your efforts from Dream Land. Wednesday night, you wake up.

The crowd erupts into cheers and begin an inspired and passionate, "Sting!" chant as he turns his attention to Trish and Umaga.

Stinky? Rollie Pollie Ollie? Were you sitting in front of your television writing bullet points and channel surfing back and forth between Nick Junior and ABC Family? I mean I know I'm slender and white faced and wisecrack here and there, but come on, I'm not a ghost. I don't have brothers named Fatso, Casper, and Stretch. Or was it Hey Arnold that inspired you, because that offends me too. I'm not lanky, I don't have a thick drawl or an ignorance about me, and not once, not ONCE have I mentioned lemon pudding! Except just now...but I haven't talked about how much I love it! Except just now, in fact one of the referee's wives made some for the wrestlers in catering, it's quite good, I'm surprised the big fella didn't have any.

And before any of you go suggesting otherwise, Ms. Stratus is quite defensive about your sexual allegations, lemon pudding is all Umaga is having. While we're on the subject, Trish, if you are not promiscuous or a "hoe" as you put it, why is it you're always offering yourself to your client's opponents? "Maybe you'll get some, maybe I'll give you some" and then you boast about your prowess as though your libido would snap the very genatalia of the man you're engaging in these acts with right off so that your pet, your "monster", has something to play fetch with.

In other words, if you don't want to be viewed as trashy or labeled as a prostitute, don't behave in such a manner that would result in people accusing you of being trashy or a prostitute. But the only thing I saw coming from further away than you talking about me not being man enough to penetrate you and be able to handle the impending coitus was the off-handed remark about my age, which ironically enough tied into the sexual remarks. I mean, at least Stinky was something I hadn't heard someone say before, but the age thing?

For crying out loud, the fact that you went there is as disappointing as the reality that it's very possible and highly likely that Seth is taking his ball and going home with it. Probably because his body only produces enough testosterone to support one testicle and when he goes home he's going to play with that ball and cry because he's not man enough to handle the real woman that he wants to be with, you, right? I can practically write your material for you, which isn't surprising considering The Rock, most famous for having someone else write his material, is your client.

Now, in regards to the barbwire lumber with razors and fire and all that, it may be something that would tickle Seth's fancy, him and Jimmy Jacobs were into some dark and twisted things in UCW, and it may be up Jericho's alley since he and Christian have the cream for it, but there is nothing on this planet that would make me prefer that scenario. I don't care if Umaga replaces his thumb with an actual railroad spike, hits me in the stomach puncturing my abdomen, pulls out my intestines and drapes them over the ring ropes, and proceeds to do a better version of the robot than I did while I bleed to death, I do not now nor will I ever wish to engage in a sickly perverse act such as that. And here's why, besides the fact that I value my body's well being and my heterosexuality, I...am not...afraid....of Umaga.

Has he beaten me before? Yes, you mentioned that. He's beaten everyone, you mentioned that. And that's all well and good and impressive and so forth and so on, blah blah blah, if he was as dominating and unstoppable as you're boasting, if he was truly capable of accomplishing the things you're mapping out for yourselves, I wouldn't be in this match, I'd be on the shelf, especially since in such a decrepit old codger!

As long as I live and breathe, men like Umaga will only be able to accomplish so much. Men like Chris Jericho will only be able to accomplish so much. Because even if you eliminate all of your opposition and go to Wrestlemania and win the World Championship, I'll find my way back to you and I will wrestle you for that very belt until you get so sick of facing me that you slip up and lose or make it so that I no longer live and breathe! But you won't eliminate all of the opposition because I am one of the people that makes up the opposition and I refuse to walk out of that ring Wednesday night with anything less than a shot at the NXT World Championship.

I've been in too many matches in my career that I came that close to victory, so many that I'm sick and tired of coming that close, I'm going further than that, I'm going all the way. Even if, for one night, I have to channel the indifference for my competition that I possessed while I wore the red and black face paint, I will beat your monster, Trish Stratus. I will behave impervious to all of the pain he can inflict upon me because my will to win is greater and, if I have to, I will hurt him AND Chris Jericho AND Seth Rollins so badly that here's what they'll wish they could be put through instead.

Bungee jumping by their man parts, naked except for a strait jacket of cactus needles and shards of glass into a boiling vat of piranha infested nitroglycerin while they are broken out in boils because THAT pain would pall in comparison to what I can and will inflict. You want graphic, there's graphic.

Is it uncharacteristic of me? Yes, but many of the things I've stood out here and said could be considered uncharacteristic of me, I say so be it. Remember this face, because it's the face you're going to see on the marquee across from Rhino's. It's the face you're going to see smiling when my hand is raised in victory both on Wednesday night and at Wrestlemania. It's the face of NXT, because the man that face belongs to IS NXT. There's only one thing left to say and that's this. IT'S SHOWTIME, FOLKS!

The crowd roars in approval and excitement as Sting drops his microphone and ascends the nearest turnbuckle, cupping his hands around his mouth and emitting a loud and passionate, "WOOOOO!!!". Sting's theme music begins playing as he exits the ring and begins heading up the ramp as Trish, Umaga, and Jericho look at him as he leaves. Sting stops at the top of the stage and looks at Seth, placing his microphone in Seth's hand as he smiles, pats him on the back, and exits to the backstage area.

Reaction score
Re: UWF NXT, Singles Match: Kurt Angle vs. Austin Aries

Kurt Angle stands there, in shock that Austin Aries has poured wine over his Dormeuil suit which is worth roughly around 100,000 dollars. Angle is staring an intense hole through Aries.

tnacaps303_zpsd9ab9df6.jpg

Do you realise how much this suit costs? A hundred thousand dollars suit, this suit would put Ric Flair in the red but hey what do you know about style Aries, with your cheap knock-off suit, cheap knock-off Rolex and cheap knock-off wine! But hey, if you want cheap look to match that cheap beard, go ahead fine by me but you don't ever touch my suit!

The fans pop for Kurt Angle knowing he's still making a fool of Aries.

So yeah, I am going to make a joke outta of you and I'm continue to do so because it's suit you, you're joke, your claim to being a UWF Legend is a joke and more importantly your career is a joke! If you were so great, how did your career end at the hands of Randy Orton and hey, you know that Championship of yours, I've had relationships which lasted longer than that reign and that's saying something. As for my PAST accomplishments I can bring mine up because I have past accomplishments which people would be proud of, I am Gold Medallist, what exactly were your past accomplishments? Oh that's right, you don't have because your Austin Aries, a fluke, a one-hit wonder and the way you act is that of a man clinging to a few irrelevant accomplishments, so go ahead Aries, prove me wrong.

The fans continue to lap up Kurt Angle's words, cheering for Angle as he comes up with another genius line.

But you can't and that's why you brought that cheap knock-off wine to the ring, to drown sorrows because you knew I would make a mockery of you infront of everybody. So yeah, go ahead keep drinking Aries, it's only going get worse from this moment on because I promise you I will wrestle circles around you in that ring. It doesn't matter whether I got one hand tied my back or two, I still can beat and you know it Aries as I am the Wrestling Machine and you want to know what makes me so great?

Kurt Angle then drops his microphone and rolls out of the ring to the shock the fans, Kurt Angle struts with a sense of confidence about him as he disappears into the backstage. Aries stands there and laughs believing he's got better Angle, Angle running scolded dog to the backstage but then, then it hits Aries as Kurt Angle returns to the arena with a Milk Truck! Angle looks like a man possessed behind steering wheel driving truck down the ring, Kurt Angle now topless climbs out of the milk truck and roars as he grab hose and unleashes the milk from Milk Truck spraying down on Austin Aries.

dHRUNHl5Y0Nsdncx_o_wwf-raw---kurt-angles-milk-truck-vs-the-alliance.jpg

Aries is knocked off his feet drenched in milk as Kurt Angle with two milk bottles in his hands, climbs on roof of the milk truck with a microphone in his trousers. Angle then pours milk into his mouth with both milk bottles before finishes off his destruction of Austin Aries.

Milk Aries, Milk! It's not a cheap knock-off, this is real deal Aries and it is the reason behind my success and it's going to be the reason I beat you Wednesday Night.

Angle pauses and takes a sip of milk from the remaining milk bottle before finalizing his statement towards Austin Aries.

This stuff doesn't leave a sour taste in your mouth, unlike you! Not only do I have the 3 I's, the Olympic Gold medal, or my countless World Championship reigns. In the end I have the most important thing in this business, something you have never and will never have Aries. The fans! oh its True it's damn True you John Calvin looking prick!

The fans erupts into a humongous pop for Kurt Angle as he stands defiant on top of milk truck, a soak Austin Aries get back to his feet, drenched in milk everyone in the area is on tender hooks waiting for Austin Aries' rebuttal.

---------------------------------------

OOC: I got permission from the headwriter to do the Milk Truck incident. This has been fun Chriss.​

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Rhino looks at the ground looking very depressed yet mindful. It’s as if he is finally taking in all that Taz has said. Rhino turns around and looks at Coach then at the NXT Championship and finally back to Coach. He raises his microphone to his lips.

“The War Machine†Rhino:
Coach, why don’t you head to the back there? I think this is between Taz and me.

Coach looks as if he is about to protest the request, but Rhino would have none of it.

GET BACK THERE NOW! And don’t leave the locker room; I think Aries is still trying to steal it.

Coach complies after jumping at Rhino’s scream. He quickly makes his way to the back and the fans can’t help but cheering. Rhino slowly turns around to face Taz’s back.

Turn around Taz; let’s talk face to face, man to man.

Taz doesn’t budge.

Alright, that’s fine. Let’s talk about this. I agreed with you because honestly, I know what I did. There is no denying it. I may have asked some questions, and I even answered some. But you never answered mine. You and I both know that you’d do the exact same thing if the opportunity passed by. As vets in this business surrounded by young hungry kids, we have to do what we can to keep our jobs. So that’s what I did. Because I did what I did I can keep my job and get paid better for it! Now I’m sure that didn’t sound very good but come on dude! For the longest time I’ve been living off of crappy indy shows. I love the business, so I’m not taking anything away from those guys. I had a blast! But I just couldn’t do it anymore. Now that I’m the NXT Champion, I have much better opportunities. I did what I did because I lost my last chance at the title. I wasn’t going to lose it again. In my opinion you were the biggest threat in that Chamber. You know me the best. That gave you a clear advantage over everybody else.

I knew that once you were out I had a much better chance. You’re the kind of guy that can take on any challenge and come out on top. I knew I didn’t have a very good chance against you. And no, that’s not me saying I suck. It’s me saying that because you know me best, you know how to counter everything I do. I’ll admit I don’t have the greatest arsenal when it comes to wrestling moves. I’ve usually been the kind of guy to brawl. I prefer fighting over wrestling. That doesn’t mean I don’t know how to wrestle, much like almost everybody wants to believe. I won’t even answer your question about being relevant. It was never about being relevant! It’s only been about me finally being as successful as I always wanted to be. Now that I think for myself and not for anybody else I can do whatever the hell I want. I’m free from the shackles of control!

The crowd isn’t sure how to respond to the statement. Rhino didn’t even care, his mind was elsewhere. His focus was all on Taz however.

I’m not going to sugar coat this. If I could, I would make our match for my title. Just to make you feel better as you believe I stole it from you. But I can’t, so it won’t happen. You had a chance last week but you blew it! So while you stand there feeling all sorry for yourself, I’ll be standing here thinking about who my opponent for Wrestlemania is! I’ll be defending my title against someone who actually deserves it. I mean why did you even allow me to win? I would have thought you’d be pissed off enough to muster up some kind of strength and kick my ass. But no, you just sat there on your ass wondering what the hell happened! I’m done feeling sorry for you; I’m done trying to reason with you. Now I’m going to speak my piece on the whole situation. I’m going to tell you exactly what I’m thinking.

The crowd cheers knowing they are in for a real treat.

I think you’re a coward. I think you’ll make up your own excuses as to why you lost in the Chamber. You’re so quick to blame me, but you only have yourself to blame. You’re mad at me because I was hungry. I was the hungriest guy going into that Chamber match! You know how many times I was in a title match here and lost? You know how many important matches I have lost? Far too many! It was at that point that I had to change my game plan. I knew it was going to be a hard path. I knew that my inner strength would be tested. I knew that at some point that the friends I have made in this business and in this company particularly would become my enemies. I’m prepared to accept any consequences for my actions. I know that they are best actions I could have possibly done for myself.

Did it feel good when I speared you? Not really, in fact I kind of hated myself for it. But I knew I had to do it. I thought that you of all people would understand. I don’t care anymore though; I don’t care if you don’t understand. It was in the path I choose to follow. Since you wouldn’t get out of the way, I had to move you myself. A similar situation comes this Wednesday. So you best be prepared for yet another GORE! GORE! GORE!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF NXT: 3/27/2013 Chris Jericho vs Seth Rollins vs Sting vs Umaga

Rollins looks at everyone before coughing.

Seth Rollins:

Ahem... Are you done yet? You guys have bored the living crap out of me for the past hour, I'm actually surprised Sting and Jericho can run their mouths. Seriously? As much as I have respect towards Sting, that alzheimers is starting to kick in old fella. I don't want Purveyors of Poison turning into self-destruction whatsoever but all this talking has given me quite the headache. Now seeing you all spoke way too much, in our match you'll probably lose your breath and end up in some sort of asphyxiation. Now Trish, do I care what Umaga is to you? Certainly I do not give one damn at all, you see Trish... You've allowed yourself to run your mouth so much and talk Umaga up as a monster but a monster can easily be defeated and once they are... They become absolutely irrelevant and succumb to nothing. So once Umaga does lose this match, then what? Knowing you won't be at Wrestlemania could really be costworthy, knowing I too could miss Wrestlemania is the least of my concern. Knowing the Purveyors of Poison still have unfinished business means we're just getting started. I come off as the under-dog here, I know that everyone continues to over-look me, probably because I don't blab my mouth like the lot of you. If I wanted to hear some sort of university lecture than that's where I'd be but it's almost like you've really dragged this one out Trish, the same said about Chris Jericho and Stinger over here. Did you feel the need you wanted to try lecture the audience? I understand they're nothing but nimrods but these fans were put to sleep by you guys. I suppose the crowd is not of our concern but please do not put me to sleep whatever you do. Now you know Pokemon? Some dude known as Snorlax... That's what you guys are, nothing but sleeping worthless animals with a snore where words come out instead.

You can claim I'd disappear soon but I'm inevitable, I don't simply just disappear after something. I've had my fair shares of losses and wins, I still maintain a high priority here being in what's said to be feud of the month... CONSTANTLY. Now mind you, JBL only left because not only me but Sting and Kane were seen as a threat to his life. He managed to stick around for a little too long and now he's gone, that's one down... many to go. But our mystery is truly your downfall, knowing the fact you Chris and especially you Umaga. Do you understand what I'm saying to you right now? Oh sorry Chris, I didn't mean to... Look who cares about your catch phrases. I'll do what I want, when I want! Now I'm telling the lot of you that all your talk is absolutely idiotic, quite frankly given the fact actions speaks louder than words and you're the delusional ones who think the opposite. I don't care about the past, the present nor the future... The clouds will hover into a total darkness, the storm will brew... Until then, I don't need to say no more. The talk here has bored me, I truly should have been a computer geek, maybe I'd be entertained on this Facebook or Twitter. Well, I may as well head out back and see what the fuss about these 'social media' is; I've opened my eyes to realize you people are not worthy of my time... But the question is, will you... Open Your Eyes?

Rollins then leaves the ring and heads backstage.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF NXT Styles vs Bateman

bateman-1.jpg

Derrick Bateman looks dumbfounded.

Whoa what just happened? Did I black out or did you guys all see what I just saw?

Curtis nods his head and says "Yeah AJ Styles".

What's up with him? Hey AJ where are you? It looked like you were at your house. I think if you're going to show up it's going to be much later rather than sooner. Hey guys what's wrong with him?

Derrick Bateman’s holds his mic away to Johnny Curtis much like an interviewer would.

Oh I've seen this before.

Really? What is it? Is it contagious!?

It's called Old Timer's disease and it makes people lose their memories. They can't even remember who they are. We haven't seen him in awhile so he was probably like in a coma from all the times he's been hit in the head. You gotta watch out for that high risk stuff man.

Oh my God! Can that happen to me?

From what I hear it can happen to anyone. I don't know if it's contagious but you should forfeit the match just in case. I think it's a hate crime if you beat him up also.

Maxine is rolling her eyes and she takes the mic away from them.

It's Alzheimer’s Johnny and what you're thinking of is Amnesia. Nothing's wrong with AJ he's just being weird because nobody likes him anymore. All this big talk about how phenomenal he used to be and yet he's had who knows how many returns to UWF that have all failed miserably.

Derrick snatches the mic away from Maxine

Hey you stay out of this Maxine that's very rude! I'm sure AJ is just going through a hard time same as me. We've both had to sit out on the sidelines for awhile but now It's my turn to step up. Sorry AJ but hate crime or not I'm going to have to beat you. Johnny got so close to becoming NXT Champion and now it's my turn to show I'm in the same league. So far none of us have a match at Wrestlemania so I need to prove why I deserve a spot on the card! I'm not like everyone else on NXT. I'm provocative, I'm manly and as the old saying goes, anything you can do I can do better, I can do anything better than you. So if you want to flip around the ring, be my guest. I'll do it better!

Derrick pumps his fist in the air but his pose does not go uninterrupted for long.

Aniking

Reaction score

Taz immediately interjects and ensures Rhino doesn't continue with screaming "GORE".

taz7.jpg

Taz: You thought that I would understand what you did to me? Are you out of your frickin' mind, Rhino? How the hell would I understand a good friend of mine stabbing me in the back just to get ahead in this business? Sure, you lost a couple of title matches and the roster is littered with up-and-comers who would step on anybody if it results in their name up in lights, but frankly none of that is good enough for me to accept what you did. It's not, Rhino, and the fact is you shouldn't think it is either. We've lost countless title matches in our distinguished careers, but did we ever take the easy way out? No, we never did once, and it's because we didn't do things that way in ECW. Our careers grew in a promotion that was known for who was willing to go that extra mile to become the very best. If anybody did what you did to me, by turning on me just because you didn't believe I could get the job done, it was the equivalent of signing your letter of resignation, throwing up the middle finger, and spitting on everything any past or present ECW legend ever worked for. I would’ve expected all of this from some kid who's too big for his boots, but not a man who has brawled with the very best and left with more than a scar or two but a damn tough memory to show for it. And yet you believe what you've done is right for your career. Well, I guess we'll see after Wrestlemania, but I don't even like your chances of making it to that stage after Wednesday night.

The tense nature of Taz's words results in very little reaction from the UWF Universe.

Taz: Now to the question you supposedly asked, even though it was more of a statement actually. You said that I would've done the exact same thing if the opportunity came my way, which is just an absolute load of crap and you damn well know it! Not once have I ever sought the easy way out and why the hell would I start now? See Rhino, something you're not getting is the fact that I stepped out from behind the announce table just so I could lace up my boots again and just hope to offer a competitive match to my opponents. It's all I wanted, it's all I asked for, and it's exactly what I gave. I threw everything I had into my debut match and I ended up beating CM Punk, who would go on to become NXT Champion. I backed that up the following week by going toe-to-toe with Brock frickin' Lesnar, and our match didn't end up finishing as we beat each other to a bloody pulp. That's a fact, Rhino; go back through the NXT archives if you don't believe me. These efforts rewarded me with a number one contender’s match, a match that I threw all I had at Johnny Curtis and Brock and left New Years Revolution with a title shot in my back pocket. Now here's the kicker - if I was to take the easy way out like you claim, wouldn't I have done it when Sting was beaten mercilessly immediately before our title match? If there was ever a time to take the easy way out, that was it, but the thing is, Rhino... I'm not fake, unlike you.

The UWF Universe has found their voice and they go wild with that cheap shot - half with Taz, half not.

Taz: If I was to face Sting there and then, I would've won the Extreme Championship and did what you failed miserably in doing. Instead, I stood up like a man and NOT a coward and had our match rescheduled for the Royal Rumble pay-per-view. Yeah, I came up short that night, but from what I hear Sting was literally about to tap out when he heard that bell ring to end the match. You know for a fact how furious I was that I didn't win that match... but did I take the easy way out? Again, it was the perfect opportunity, but no, no I didn't, Rhino. So while you stand there satisfied with one of the worst decisions in your life, one that has seen you turn your back on a man who had yours through thick and thin, I just want you to remember every damn word I've said straight to your ugly mug. You can roll around in the extra bucks and have Coach hug the NXT Championship oh-so-tightly for you, but just remember how big of a mistake you made. The fact is you can't keep taking shortcuts to remain as NXT Champion, and I have a feeling that Wrestlemania is it for your dismal reign as champ. Believe me, I wish this match was for the title as well, but maybe after I suplex you onto the back of your neck and choke you out in the middle of this ring... maybe your Wrestlemania opponent won't just be Chris Jericho, Seth Rollins, Umaga or Sting.

Taz shrugs his shoulders yet remains focused.

Taz: Believe me when I say I couldn't give a crap who your opponent for Wrestlemania is, just as long as I get what I crave... and that's revenge! Beat me if you can... because I won't be letting you survive this one!

With that, Taz drops the microphone at Rhino's feet and swiftly leaves the ring. His new and arguably improved attitude has placed the NXT Champion himself on notice, as well as the UWF Universe. As Taz determinedly walks up the ramp and heads straight to the back, cheers accompany him as he has possibly won over some fans who he feels betrayed him. Nonetheless, Taz has said what needed to be said and he'll look to punish Rhino on NXT.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wednesday Night NXT 4/3/13: Kane vs. AJ Styles

Darkness falls over the arena as all is silent.

[video=youtube;KsrbO0m7SP0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsrbO0m7SP0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The crowd erupts into cheers as "Veil of Fire" begins to play throughout the arena. The arena is bathed in a dark red hue as smoke pours out over the stage, also tinted with red, as the "Big Red Monster" himself makes his way from the back and stops at the top of the ramp, looking down it into the ring.

mqdefault.jpg

Kane makes his way down the ramp and stops when he arrives at the ring, reaching up and grabbing the center rope as he pulls himself up onto the apron and steps through the ropes. He walks to the center of the ring and stops, tilting his head downward as he removes the metal mask he's wearing over his regular one.Once the metal mask is removed, he stands upright and raises his arms into the air at each side as high as he can and then drops them as fire explodes from all four corner posts.

Kane-Entrance1.jpg

Kane stands there for a moment, then bends over and reaches upward towards his face, grabbing the metal mask he's wearing and removing it as "Veil of Fire" fades out to silence and Kane raises his microphone to speak.

6sf4lg.jpg

Kane: The "Phenomenal" AJ Styles. Aren't exactly living up to that moniker lately, are you? No, you've been acting rather down and out instead, indifferent to the world around you. Your movements, uninspired. Your words, practically few and far between. You've all but given up on yourself and these people, you've become...a loser.

The fans boo this as Kane smirks.

Kane: Listen to them, AJ, they're still rallying behind you as though there's hope that you're going to find the "Phenomenal" deep down inside yourself and go back to being their hero. There's little chance of that happening, but I don't have to tell you that, do I? You're already living in that reality, drowning your sorrows, wanting to be the man that put you on the map but unable, hindered by the pain of knowing that you simply aren't good enough to do anything more than sulk. But take solace, AJ, your failure to be a hero doesn't mean these people are without one, no, the Purveyors of Poison are their heroes and once Wrestlemania passes and they realize that their adolation of the Modern Day Double Dragons was nothing more than blind faith and clinging on to something that was worthless and empty, they'll learn and appreciate that. Until then our good deeds will live on as they have before, unappreciated and overlooked. Do yourself a favor, AJ, stay in the backstage on Wednesday night, stay away from the ring at all costs. Better yet, forfeit. Go to Stone Cold right now and tell him that you just aren't up to the task of taking a knife to a gun fight and getting everything from the tip of your brain stem to the quaking in your boots spilled on the ring canvas like water colors. Let these people remember you as you were, because if you show up to fight, I won't leave the memories alone and all they'll remember of you then is what you are. Pathetic, washed up, and serving no purpose to this world whatsoever.

The fans continue to viciously boo Kane as he laughs at the situation, waiting to see what AJ's decision will be.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
UWF NXT 4/3/13: Austin Aries vs. CM Punk

The scene opens in the locker room are. We see a man walking towards the locker room. A interviewer is following him and when he realises that, he turns around we see that the man is Austin Aries.

ztyt76.jpg

Austin Aries:
Why the F are you following me you damn creep?

Interviewer: Eh, sorry, Austin. I just wanted to ask you a couple of...

Austin Aries stops the interviewer.

Oh, let me guess. You just wanted to ask me a couple of questions, right? Mission failed but you just won an award! Congratulations! You are now officially the creepiest SOB on the whole damn world. Who do you think you are? Do you think you can just follow me around like pedophiles follow little girls? Huh? Do you think you can creep on me and got away without getting your ass kicked?

Austin Aries raises his hand and slaps the interviewer.

Austin...

Aries slaps him one more time.

I'm not your buddy. I've never even seen your ugly face around here. You call me sir or I'll keep slapping you until you turn blue
. Now go ahead and ask me "a couple of questions" but I'm warning you like always warn every single interviewer or reporter or however you geeks call yourselves...I'm warning you. If you're going to ask me stupid question, I'll report you to your boss, understand?

Yes.

Yes what?

Yes, sir. First question...there are rumors that you aren't happy with the way Stone Cold Steve Austin booked you for Wrestlemania, is that true?

Damn right it is. At Wrestlemania I should be wrestling for the NXT World Heavyweight Championship, not be the guy who I quote "restores confidence in others". I'm Austin freakin' Aries. When you step into the ring with me I won't restore confidence in you. Your confidence is going to hit the bottom because you simply cannot over-perfor
m me, you can't shine brighter than me. Nobody can, not Rhino, not AJ Styles, not Taz, not Sting, not Seth Rollins, not CM Punk, not even Kurt Angle who beat me last week. I admit it, he beat me fair and square and I'm man enough to admit it. Simply said, I'm not a fan of the way Steve Austin has been using me since he took over NXT but I'll have more to say about that April Third on NXT.

You were talking about Kurt Angle. Kurt Angle humiliated you last week when he came out with a milk truck and...

Wait a second.

Austin Aries enters his locker room. He leaves the door open so we can see what he's doing. He opens the mini fridge in his locker room, grabs a carton of milk and comes back to the interviewer and pours milk all over him. The interviewer is left speechless with eyes closed.

You wanted to ask me what it felt like, right? There you go. Doesn't feel good now does it?

The interviewer wants to respond but Aries puts his hand on his mouth.

Shhhh. That was rhetorical question. Last week when Angle did what he did he made the biggest mistake of his life and sooner or later, he's going to pay for it but now I have better things to do. On the up coming episode of NXT Steve Austin for
one made a good decision when he booked me to wrestle CM Punk. I've been wanting to step into the ring with Punk for a long time now. We've been in each other's throats for months now. We fought together, we fought against each other. Punk, don't you think for one second that I forgot the GTS you gave me after you stole the pinfall victory from me when we faced Taz and Rhino. What goes around, comes around my friend and you got a full taste of that at No Way Out when I took the NXT Championship away from you. Payback's a bitch, isn't it? You're thinking of getting your revenge as well but only one of us will do so and it won't be you. It'll be the Greatest Man That Ever Lived. You can put your money on that.

Aries looks at the interviewer.

Oh, and you owe me a carton of milk.

Aries turns around, enters his locker room and closes the door as the scene fades to black.

Last edited:

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
UWF NXT 4/3/2013 Taz & Umaga vs Angle & Jericho

[video=youtube;W0xxfbm-iWY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0xxfbm-iWY[/video]

As Break the Walls Down hits around the arena crowd starts to boo him immediately. Jericho looks angry and he makes his way to the ring so quick. We see a "Angle is gonna tap you out" sign. Jericho is in the ring, gazing the fans with the expression of anger. Jericho is getting booed.

In this country the real guilty, the real criminal has never been punished because of what he has done. Let's face it, it's in the nature of this country as all of your ancestors are brought here from England. England wanted to get rid of their rubbish so they threw all the criminals to this land. So you all are criminals, you all have tolerance to robbery and cheating and being a criminal is just a normal thing in this country. That's why you are booing a decent man like me. Also, you are cheering for a guy like Kurt Angle, because he is a robber. He is a criminal like your ancestors, like your father, like your daughter and like all of you. He robbed me out of the World Title this week. I was about the beat other three, I am talking about the man who uses his bat as a walking stick, a rookie who thinks he is something like the dark prince, and the couple of old beauty and the beast. I was about the claim what belongs to me. I was about the reach to greatness once again and I was about to save this brand from mediocrity. But Kurt Angle stole my glory! He did not only robbed me but he also robbed all of you. So the robber, robbed the robber. He robbed all of you, he robbed NXT and most importantly he robbed me!

But that's other topic. This week on NXT, I have to team up with the robber, Kurt Angle. Me and Angle, two Wrestlemania opponents will face other two Wrestlemania opponents, Umaga and Taz. Believe me, I couldn't care less about a match. Because this week, I will only waste my time with these three. I don't want to team up with Angle, and I don't want to face with other two as they are worthless opponents. Umaga is just a time waste and a shame to this brand as he has a belt. Also, I am so sick and tired of seeing and hearing Trish Stratus. Moreover, in that ring I have to face a "fake" submission machine like Taz. Who actually knows nothing about submissions. Tazz, I want you to know that I am the man of 1004 holds, so your Tazzmission is nothing but a joke to me. I can counter all of your submissions as I know each and every one of them. Or who knows, I will knock that monster Umaga out with my codebreaker. I don't want to participate in this match but I know that Stone Cold will punish me, though I didn't made any mistake or fault. He will punish me if I won't be in the match just because I beat him and I became the very first Undisputed Champion, not him. Angle, I may team up with you this week but believe me, this will not be about me and you teaming up, this is about me! This is about me, showing you how great I am and I will show you that you are in a big desperation as you are my opponent at Grandest Stage of Them All! So Ladies and Gentlemen, you all may think Angle vs Jericho will be a great match. But I will suggest you something, watch us as a team as these are the last days of Angle's career because I will put him in a huge shame when I will beat him. (Jericho smiles) But, this week, it's not about you Angle so I won't waste my time with talking about you more. I can only say one thing to my both opponents this week, after you two will face me you may have no match at Wrestlemania as you won't have the condition to wrestle!

OOC: No bombs as it is not a big match. Probably I won't be able to write my second one so I think we all should have 1.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF NXT 4/3/2013 Taz & Umaga vs Angle & Jericho

The tron turns on to a not very amused Trish.

Bow before me… Trish Stratus:
The biggest tragedy was not you losing. That was such a blessing as we would not be subjected to another long boring speech about how you would do this and that only to come up short like you always do shorty. But the travesty was that my monster was attacked by someone that was mad because he got beat before. Taz, that little punk got beat by my Umaga and because of that… he decided that he would attack him from behind and take him out of the match. That is the travesty, the true travesty here and now he is being forced to team up with him? Against you Jericho and your little boyfriend, your little man crush Kurt Angle. Umaga has never needed help. All he has needed is my guidance and together we were on our way to completely taking over NXT and then UWF. We were well on our way as nobody could stop him in that match. Especially not you and your little 1,004 holds… which half of them consist of… ARMBAR! Or wasn’t I supposed to remember that.

But you Jericho… you are a shame to Canadians, you are an insult and you have the nerve to say that you are tired of hearing me speak? If that is the case then I will be sure to instruct my monster to personally take you apart piece by piece. I’ll be sure to reserve a ambulance, I’ll be sure to reserve a spot in the ICU just for you. That way when he is through destroying you and leaves you with nothing left but a few shallow breaths you won’t have to hear from me ever again. And your little man crush Angle will be left without an opponent so since I know that you two have a date with destiny… I’ll be sure that Umaga messes him up as well. That way the two of you can hold hands and thumb wrestle for the delight of the fans when UWF has a camera in ICU to document the match. But as far as Taz goes… just understand this little man…

A look of anger comes across her face.

Bow before me… Trish Stratus:
You crossed the line and each step from now til Mania you will pay for what you’ve done. You took away my chance, you took away his chance. Because you were jealous of his success and the fact that he kicked your ass fairly. Whatever is done to you in this match is merely a preview of what is to come. Because come WrestleMania… you will be left for dead and all we’ll do is walk away and leave you gasping for breath begging for mercy. But the more you beg… the more pain you will suffer so it will be in your best interest to just cease breathing. Jericho and Angle are going to be nothing more than minor examples of what is to come and what is to happen to you at Mania. So don’t interfere… if you know what is good for you. Now get this damn camera out of my face.

Trish turns and walks away as the tron turns off.

Reaction score
Re: UWF NXT 4/3/13: Austin Aries vs. CM Punk

cabana1_zpsea1ed6f4.jpg

The image on the screen is from behind the scenes at a live ROH show where, CM Punk is currently at and is sitting next to his friend, Colt Cabana

Colt Cabana: That's right don't turn the channel because you are watching, Ring of Honor and I am joined by my side at this time none other than, UWF Superstar and most importantly my friend the best in the world, CM Punk. CM Punk, welcome to the show.

CM Punk: Thanks for having me.

Colt Cabana: So I guess first off to start so the fans know, why are you here at an ROH show?

CM Punk: Come on, you should know that answer by now, Colt.

Colt Cabana: Hey, just doing my job.

CM Punk: Well, this is where it all began for me and I will always show my support for this company. I could even come back here if I wanted to. The shows would sell out in minutes if my name was on the card. But no, I'm here to show my support for the guys who are fighting for a chance to get recognized and make it to the next level much like I did. And where going to see quite a show here tonight with guys like Jay and Mark Briscoe, Jay Lethal, Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Hass. The list goes on. These guys here have talent and I want to see the show these men can put on.

Colt Cabana: This coming week on NXT, you battle again one of your ROH guys from back in the day, Austin Aries and already he's been running his mouth about you and the match.

CM Punk: I have to be honest, Austin Aries is whining little bitch. He runs around thinking he's the greatest man that ever lived when in reality he's just a flat our loser. And that doesn't just fall into my book, it falls into all the fans books and even some of the guys here at ROH think so. Austin Aries, his career thus far has been a bust. He will never be in my level. Ever since the day I beat him for the ROH title years ago, it has been me who's career has sky rocketed while his has been a down grade. I have held nearly ever single major title in professional wrestling and in doing that, that isn't what makes me the best in the world. What makes me that is going out there and doing so in that ring whether or not a title is on the line. I know in the back of his head he has some animosity at me for giving him a GTS a few months ago after our tag team victory, but guess what, he left his guard down and I saw his weak spot. Which by the way is easily to find. I remember the night I won the NXT World Title at the Royal Rumble, I was watching the Royal Rumble match itself in the back and when, Shawn Michaels came out and delivered sweet chin music to, Austin, it was one of the best moments of the night because I knew how much he was running his mouth before the Rumble match.

Colt Cabana: So there are no concerns going into this weeks match knowing you are two weeks away from arguably your biggest match of your career?

CM Punk: Why should there be any concerns. I know who, Austin Aries really is as a professional wrestler and there isn't much footage I need to watch on his because there isn't anything special that he brings to the table. I mean some of these guys here like the Briscoe brothers could out wrestle him on any given day and that's not knocking the Briscoe's by any means. It's just how I see, Austin Aries. The one who should be concerned is, Austin himself. He hasn't been in the ring with me in years in a one on one match. But knowing him, he'll be saying how good he is and how he's much more talented than I am, but I have all the credentials to prove who really is. Austin, should be concerned about this match rather than not so much about his WrestleMania match because he put himself in that spot. He's nowhere near championship material and I would be in the main event match if I wanted to, but I went a different route and got the match I wanted. But unlike him, that will be my concern after this match with him. Once you start thinking ahead, emotions play a factor and get the best you and it will show with, Austin Aries next week when he goes one on one with the best in the world!

Reaction score
Re: UWF NXT 4/3/2013 Taz & Umaga vs Angle & Jericho

[video=youtube;2txUH-0IUy0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2txUH-0IUy0&feature=share&list=FLvsJGdoMXBFf_fWNi_yQn-g[/video]

The fans are silent for a moment as a new, patriotic variation of Kurt Angle's old WWE theme blasts through the public announcement system, but as soon as their Olympic Gold Medallist steps out from the backstage, he is showers in cheers and appraisal from the fans, in his signature suit; Kurt Angle walks down the entrance ramp, keeping his eyes on his opponent at Wrestlemania, Chris Jericho.

KA2_zps84cc094f.jpg

Kurt Angle takes his time getting to the ringside area, a ring technian hands Kurt Angle a microphone as Kurt Angle slowly walks up the ringsteps into the ring, Kurt Angle stares down with Chris Jericho for a moment before raising his microphone, Kurt Angle has a lot to say.

KAM2_zpsd478cd9e.jpg

Kurt Angle: Chris, the only robbery anyone suffered was the amount of airtime they had with you on their television sets, but I'm going to save all I got for you at Wrestlemania and you can be sure of that.

The fans cheer for Kurt Angle as he turns his attention from Chris Jericho and directs it at his opponents for this week's edition of NXT, Umaga & Tazz but firstly he has a small comment for Trish Stratus.

Kurt Angle: This match was labelled a strange bedfellows match, because it's opponents at Wrestlemania teaming up for one week only but quite frankly, the only strange bedfellow I am interested in is that of Trish Stratus. Now I know what all of you are thinking, and you're right, because Kurt Angle only goes to bed with one jug of milk, but if Trish Stratus was in the same bed as me, I'll happily take two jugs of milk!

The reception from the fans for Kurt Angle's perverted comments is a rally of cheers, no doubt somewhere in the backstage, Trish Stratus is disgusted by those remarks, as is Chris Jericho who shakes his head in disbelief. Nevertheless, Kurt Angle ignores the reception of his opponents as he begins to talk about Umaga directly.

Kurt Angle: Onto her client, The NXTreme Champion, Umaga, the unstoppable force known as the Samoan Bulldozer but you're not unstoppable, people just don't know what it takes to take down someone like you, all it takes is wrestling prowess! Something Chris Jericho doesn't have, something Tazz doesn't have but unfortunately for you, Umaga, I have it. I know exactly how I'm going to beat you, in the past two weeks, I have defeated two former world champions, this is a walk in the park for me, I can make you submit or I can pin you Umaga, I am your worst fear, I am going to expose you for what you are, and they're ain't a god damn thing you can do about it. Just like I'm going to expose Tazz!

There is a small mixed reception for Kurt Angle aiming his sights on the Human Suplex Machine Tazz, but this is Kurt Angle, he refuses to let anyone claim to be a better wrestler than himself.

Kurt Angle: Tazz, people labelled you the Human Suplex Machine due to the fact you have an arsenal of Suplexes, you can throw those big men around but so can I, I have the some same damn-suplexes in my arsenal but what I also have is the ability to counter yours and adapt to beat my opponents where as you can't. So you can keep your nickname, and I'll keep mine, which is the Wrestling Machine and the three of you are going to find out on Wednesday why I am the Wrestling Machine.

Oh it's real, it's damn real!

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Fuck. Somehow my first TT didnt go in in its full lenght and when I tried to edit it I accidentaly posted it one more time. Sorry yo. The difference was like one line at the end so yeah, not big deal.

Last edited:

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

As the image on the screen fades to black we get taken back to ringside where all of a sudden lights turn off and a loud "Lights Out" is heard.

LIGHTS OUT!
[video=youtube;GPq63m2pv0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPq63m2pv0I[/video]

Lights Out by Hollywood Undead blasts through the arena speakers. Lights in the arena turn back on and the whole arena gets covered in purple hue. Austin Aries walks through the curtain and he is not looking so happy at all. He walks down the entrance ramp with his hands in the air and pyros explode behind his back. When Aries reaches the ring, the announcer stands up and opens the ropes for Aries with a mic in his hand. Aries enters the ring, takes the mic from the announcer. Aries begins to speak.

21tqfo.jpg

"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived", Austin Aries:

Shhh. Shhh. Shhh. Hey, it goes like this. I step into this ring with a microphone in my hand, you keep your mouth shut and listen to what I have to say. Now, you see me standing in this ring wearing my wrestling gear which yo
u don't get a chance to see very often unless I'm about to kick some ass and to be quite honest, I'm not comfortable with seeing myself like this. Sure, all the ladies are because they get to have a look at the greatest rear that ever existed but anyway... The reason why I came out here with my ring gear on is because my opponent for the upcoming episode of NXT does the same thing week in and week out and I didn't want him to look at me and see a better looking and more elegant myslef and already see a man who's going to beat him. I wanted him to see a man dressed like he is, I wanted him to think we're equal although we all know we're not. But there's more than that to it. Will you all please take a look at this shirt I am wearing?

Austin Aries puts his hands in the air and turns around 360 degrees so everybody can see his shirt.

This shirt is the single best-selling shirt in the entire UWF which if you don't get means that my t-shirts make this company the most money out of all. People buy them more than CM Punk's "Best in The World" t-shirts and that my friends is the point. See, that one day two years ago CM Punk cut a famous promo where he called himself The Best In The World and since then his career turned by 180 degrees. He even made a t-shirt of it. Why? Because at the time he wanted everybody to know he is The Best In The World and since that day when those t's started selling the whole concept got runied. You ruined people. All of you fat, lazy and dumb people who are 25+ years old, never had a girlfriend and all you do is watch wrestling and masturbate in your parent's house started buying those t-shirts just so you can walk across the street and have "Best in The World" on your backs. You all thought it would be cool but it turned out horrible just like your lives. What is my point? Look at my t-shirt. I don't have "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" on it. I don't need to have it printed on a t-shirt because regardless of what I wear, I am The Greatest Man Ever Lived. I have an ego? Sure I do but having in ego sure is better than having inferiority complex like CM Punk if ya ask me.

People boo Austin Aries as loud as they can.

Don't boo me, I'm just saying what's true. And what's true has got to be told. See, CM Punk might call himself The Best In The World but that's just what he says to boost his confidence, to stroke his own ego. You can say t
he same about myself but that's a whole different case because I'm better than simply the best, I'm the greatest so keep your mouths shut. Back to where I started. See, CM Punk comes out here night in and night out with that t-shirt on and acts all tough. He even did so in that crappy interview or broadcast or whatever it was with Colt Cabana. He's acting all tough and stuff like that but when he's standing behind the curtain, the mighty awesome Cult of Personality starts playing he starts sweating, his heart is about to jump off of his chest, his confidence drops down to its knees just like Kim Kardashian and all he's got left, all that can make him believe in himself is putting on that Best in The World t-shirt. And real men don't need to do it because as I said, all men think they are the best in the world but CM Punk actually doesn't unless he's got that t-shirt on, that's the reason why you can always see him walking in the back with his Dre Beats on, wearing his classic t-shirt. It's simple. Let me sum this up for ya. CM Punk doesn't think he's the best in the world, he isn't the best in the world but he's got it printed on a damn t-shirt. When on the other hand, I don't need to have a t-shirt with a printing that says something I'm not to boost my own confidence. I know I'm the greatest, I say I'm the greatest, I AM the greatest. And CM Punk simply can't put up with that so he's gotta act all tough. It's good by me because I know I can beat CM Punk. I did it at No Way Out. So I'm looking to do it again. Now, I want to hear that guitar riff and I want to see CM Punk walk through the curtain, get down on his knee, shout "It's Clobbering Time", look me in the eye and tell me what he's got to say like a man, not like a...not like a Punk.

Arie waits in the ring for a while but nothing happens. He leans against the ropes and yels: "Come on, I won't hurt ya." And then when the guitar riff is heard Aries chuckles and lies down on the top turnbuckle.

Austin Aries snaps out of seriousness.

I heard CM Punk talking to Cabana, running his mouth about me just to look tough in Colt's eyes. Punk wants to go all: "Oh, I beat ya for the ROH Title, Aries." Well, here's some newsflash for ya you little stinky Punk. That night, I was told to drop the ROH Title. That night I was told to let you achieve your dream of being a world champion because ROH had big plans for you. So congratulations. I was lying on the mat for three seconds because I got a big stack of money for it. But I made Samoa Joe stay down for three seconds and that, Punk is something you were never able to done in your entire life! Want to tell me you're better then me because of what happened in the past? No, no, no, no, son. That's not how it works and even if it would, I would top that and you know what? Since you brought it up I'm going catch up on what happened in the past. Once upon a time, Austin Aries defeated Jerry Lynn to become the one and only man to win the ROH
Title twice. TWICE! Nobody has ever done that in almost 11 damn years! Whereas you are just another name in the book as the ROH Champion, I'm right there on the first page as the only two time ROH World Champion. Who's that for facts and career milestones? Ya know what? I changed my mind, I won't lower myself to your level. Let's see if you can at least come close to the A Double Level but have in mind, the A Double Level is one level above everybody's level, it is right up there at heights nobody ever touched and nobody ever will, including yourself. So now I want to head that guitar riff, I want to see you come out, get down on your knee, shout "It's Clobbering Time", enter this ring and look me in the eye like a man not like a....like a little Punk!

Aries waits for Punk to come out but nothing happens. Aries leans against the ropes and says:"C'mon, I ain't gonna hurt ya." And then the guitar riff begins is heard, Aries chuckles and makes himself comfortable as he lies down on the top turnbuckle.

Status
Not open for further replies.