• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: UWF NXT, Singles Match: Kurt Angle vs. Austin Aries

People are anxiously sitting on their seats, waiting to see something to happen when all of a sudden lights in the arena go off and a loud "Lights Out" is heard.

LIGHTS OUT!

[video=youtube;GPq63m2pv0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPq63m2pv0I[/video]

"Lights Out" by Hollywood Undead blasts through the arena speakers as lights in the arena switch back on and the whole arena gets covered in purple hue. Austin Aries' theme song is playing for a while when here comes A Double. He walks through the curtain with his hands in the air and immediately heads down to the ring as people boo him. When he's in front of the ring the announcer knows what to do. He stands up, walks up the ring-steps with a microphone in his hand and opens the ropes for The Greatest Man That Ever Lived. Austin Aries walks up the ring-steps, takes the microphone from the announcer and enters the ring. He raises the mic to his mouth and begins to speak as he gets in the face of Kurt Angle.

2zhjpsy.jpg

"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived", Austin Aries:

Listen to m
e, Kurt. I'm not in the mood so tonight I won't be polite, I won't be all nice with you, I won't pretend to be the young guy who respects you and your accomplishments. I'm not here to stroke your ego, I'm here to tell you the truth and let me start with one simple thing. Ya know, there is nothing wrong about having catchphrases but I'm getting pretty damn sick of your ones and you're only in UWF for a week, Kurt. Everytime you come out here you go: "I have these three I's. It's true, it's damn true. You're either going to tap or snap." Guess what, lollypop-head. It's 2013, not 1998. You can't come out, say three or four catchphrases and by that make your opponet look bad. You have to be creative but I guess you lost your creativity just like the TNA "Creative" Team when you left the sinking ship. Who knows, maybe you'll have time to go searching for it when you realise you can't hang in there with guys like me. Do the world of professional wrestling a favor and finally call it quits because seriously. What's the last time you've done something relevant? Right, you don't remember either. So just retire because I have an awesome job offer to you. You know, some hospitals have these helicopter landing pads. But sometimes when the helicopter is trying to land on it, the guy inside has a problem seeing the pad because of fog or something else. So you could just stand up there and make the landing easier. How? Your shining bald head shines over everything in this world, so the helicopter would know where to land.

Austin Aries takes a step back, covering his eyes.

Wow, do you vax that thing? The blaze of your head almost blinded me! You should wear a turban or something. Do you know how many people you caused eye problems? Problem to more than a smoking person who kills people with second-hand smoke.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA"

See? I said more creative things in a minute than you said in last 5 years but lets be serious for a while, alright?

Last week you've defeated Rhino. Will I get bonus points if I'll act like I care? You think you defeated The NXT World Champion but no, you've only beaten Rhino. He's not the NXT World Champion, I am. I should be the champion. I had the title in my hands but Sting took it away from me. But that doesn't matter because everybody, including you knows that I'm the real NXT Champion, not Rhino so until you beat me, you're just an old has-been which isn't playing for you because I'm the man who's beaten all the has-beens who want one more moment of glory. I've beaten Rhino, Taz, Kane, I ended Sting's reign as the NXT Extreme Champion and after March 27th, you'll be just another name on the list.

Austin Aries backs up in the corner and makes himself comfortable.

Now show me what you've got, show me if staying in this ring and listening to you is worth it. If not, I'll go to the back and get me some Pinot Noir.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
UWF NXT Styles vs Bateman

[video=youtube;8FcYfuVW3t8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FcYfuVW3t8[/video]

Derrick Bateman's theme hits the titantron as the crowd gets on their feet for the brash upstart. He comes running out alone full of energy. He slaps hands with a few fans before bumping fists with a couple as well. He runs over and grabs a mic before sliding into the ring.

Derrick Bateman
Hello my fellow American! USA! USA!

The crowd breaks out into a USA chant while Derrick soaks it all in.

I haven't had a match since the Royal Rumble and you can beat your bottom dollar that I've been training day and night for another opportunity. Now I get a chance to fight one of the most athletic wrestlers in the business today, AJ Styles. I've been a big fan of what he can do in the ring but let me be the first to tell you guys something. All that flashy cool stuff, that's nothing compared to what I can do. Now I may not be able to transform like my buddy Curtis, but I can kaio-ken my ass off! As a matter of fact-

[video=youtube;xbpBX2lgDAE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbpBX2lgDAE[/video]

Johnny Curtis's theme music hits as Derrick is wondering what's going on. Johnny and Maxine walk out both with mics already in hand.

Maxine
This is an outrage! Last week should be erased from the history books. What happened to Curtis was complete and utter bullshit. Johnny was well on his way to becoming the NXT Champion before he was screwed.

Whoa hold on, what's going on? This is my match Maxine and I can speak for myself.

Not everything is about you Derrick! You're such a self centered asshole. I'm here on behalf of Curtis. Last week there was a clear rule change. It was clearly confirmed by both parties that the winner would be decided via a dance off. Now obviously, Johnny was winning and once Sting realized that he was in the middle of a poorly done robot, he decided to sneak behind Johnny and hit the Scorpion Death Drop. When was it decided that the match was back on? I'm demanding that the CEO of this company step forward and rectify this.

Johnny! What the hell bro!

Sorry man but she made a pretty good point.

Look Maxine, no one cares about anything you have to say.

Derrick runs up and grabs both Johnny and Maxine's mics and spikes them into the mat below as Maxine is furious.

Now where was I? Oh yeah AJ Styles. Hey AJ you're a cool dude and everything but you've been here for a couple of months and have done nothing to stand out bro. I mean I haven't won a lot of matches either but the people know and love me and anticipate me every week, even when I'm just accompanying this dude. Sorry to bring a harsh world of reality to you but I know you can take it and run with. I look forward to fighting you and showing everyone why I'm as great as I say I am. Johnny may have the looks of the group and Maxine may be the brains but I have the charisma to ignite an entire audience and with that comes unstoppable fortitude. I'll have you know that my last match was the Royal Rumble. I didn't quite fare well in that but I was just thrown over the top rope. In my last real one on one match I beat the former NXT Champion Bully Ray when he was champion. If I can do that, I can do anything.

Derrick stands proudly while Johnny Curtis claps for him but Maxine is rolling her eyes, clearly frustrated.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF NXT: 3/27/2013 Chris Jericho vs Seth Rollins vs Sting vs Umaga

SIERRA

HOTEL

INDIA

ECHO

LIMA

DELTA

SHIELD

[video=youtube;a8DJ4g4ZQl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=a8DJ4g4ZQl0[/video]

The brand new theme song for Seth Rollins begins playing throughout the arena, the spotlight shines down on the entrance stage but Rollins isn't anywhere to be seen. Instantly the crowd looks over to one direction and we can see Seth Rollins entering through the crowd as if he's wearing bullet-proof clothing. Rollins hops over the barricade and snatches the microphone before entering the ring.

037.jpg

Seth Rollins:

Prolonging something I've been waiting for. The time has come as everyone will enter a complete new era shortly. There are new horizons, that will rise... that will change the collision course. The anticipation is drawing near, it is redemption. We all seek the same thirst, this is our accomplishment we wish to achieve but only one... Only one matters. That person that matters is me, Seth Rollins. WrestleMania is something I've never been a part of, some of you have already been a part of competing on the Grandest Stage of All. But I, as your newcomer... I've been able to accomplish a fair few things in my short space of time, I've had my rise and my downfall but my rise is only getting stronger. It is the season where the prey becomes easier, it is the season where I become stronger and there's nothing in my path that will stop me from my hunger. Think of me like a pack of wolves, when I seek something, I get it. But like usual I have to put up with Mr. Blabbermouth over here, Mr. Chris Jericho. Mind you Jericho, I could also play the crowd at my expense but today it's not about anybody but myself and my opponents. Nobody cares about CM Punk at all, so let's move that little blabbering you continued to speak of. Sure, I beat Austin Aries and enabled myself into this but you don't hear me bragging. When I win, it's clearly a statement, it's clearly showing each and every single one of you out back what I can do. Under-estimation is just a thought gone past, reality is... I am Seth Rollins and when I want something, I will get it. There's no doubt about that Chris, you can be replaced easily. In fact I'll only say it once but there's a lot of people here on N-X-T that have the chance to shine, as you may have noticed I've shoned for quite some time before the downfall. But the mystery that surrounds my downfall will bedazzle the world because I am on the rise right now, I've found my new horizon that I need to reach to. Destination is just around the corner. The atrocity that dribbles from your own mouth is a laugh, nobody should put themselves forward at all. Do I think I am going to win? Well, the chances are twenty-five percent. I would love to brag and sit here all day long claiming I will win, but actions speak louder than words Jericho. Quite frankly, our actions do not justify us half the time. We're alike a little, we speak and believe in ourselves but the downfall can be quite the spider-webs. Being trapped, alone and not having a place can enter you into such depression... Into such darkness like where I've been looming for quite some time. Where the Purveyors of Poison have made it's incredible comeback and sent JBL packing. Whilst Stone Cold is here as your General Manager, we the Purveyor of Poison have nothing to worry about now... The only thing we seek is what is rightfully ours.

We seek what is rightfully ours because we've not been enabled for opportunity. But now there isn't just one of us, there's two. As Sting is included into this match, one of us will win, one of us will have the opportunity to take it away from Rhino. Either one of us, it doesn't matter. We stick together, where as you Chris... You lose this opportunity and then what? What will you have then? Nothing but emptiness. Where as I, I'm used to the emptiness but opportunity strikes. Opportunity looms and it is something I will clearly take. There is a big change coming, not even Umaga and his little girlfriend Trish Stratus will have anything on the Purveyors of Poison and whilst this is every man for himself I will use my opportunity to go to Wrestlemania. I apologise in advance to Sting but this week, I do what I do best once again. I've beaten Kane, nothing stops me here but we will always be strong as a team. I am the Shield, I slayed a dragon last week and put him to rest. I am invincible right now, nothing will slay me down. I am protected by my own right and will, but I'm not here to blab on like Chris Jericho normally does. The fact you never shut up doesn't get you far. My words, nice and simple... Witness. Open Your Eyes!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

The iconic giggle known around the world is heard as a mixed reaction is given for the one and only manager of champions… Trish Stratus.

[video=youtube;ILQHIChosVs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILQHIChosVs[/video]

Trish walks out with a smile on her face as if she already knows something. She calmly walks up the steps and enters the ring before raising her mic while keeping hold of her Women’s title.

Be Jealous… it is Trish Stratus:
So far all I’ve heard is blah blah blah from the both of you. Jericho thinks he has this sort of magical advantage because he was able to beat a past his prime CM Punk. Big whoop Jericho. You want a prize? A parade? Perhaps a statue in your honor because you beat the… FORMER champ. I believe even little Rollie Pollie Ollie over there could have done the same with little difficulty so congrats Jericho. You are one step closer to a disappointment. Something you should be accustomed to. I mean every time you just seem to come so close and then you do something stupid and blow it. I mean you even had me back years ago. A decade ago… back when you looked slimmer and better. I mean now you look a little… pudgy. But hey… some of us never seem to age but that’s besides the point. But Jericho… you have to understand… you are just as past your prime as Punky Brewster was. That is why he isn’t in this match and you are. Someone had to lose and the better of you two… that is like the better of two high schoolers looking to battle it out against a real pro. In the end… you lose. In the end you just don’t stand a chance. In the end Jericho… you just don’t have the balls. You are living a delusional life in a delusional world where you think you are the best in the world when really… it is only your little fantasy world. Because in this world… you are far from the best. You and that little “respectful” cretin there Seth Rollies.

Trish turns to face Seth and her usual confident happy demeanor sours.

Let me get something straight with you first little boy. Umaga is not my boyfriend. It is like I have said every single time. He is my client, my monster. I am his manager. Nothing more so keep your idiotic thoughts to yourself if you don’t know the facts. But then again that is something to expect from someone as dumb as you. I mean really… you think you have a shot? You think you have a chance? You are more delusional than Jericho for even thinking you have a chance. I mean really Umaga already holds a victory over you and your partner Kane. Not only that but he holds a victory over your leader Sting which is how he won the Extreme Championship. Which you know… is something nobody else in this match can say… none of you are champions whereas he is. So you want a real advantage in this there is one. Oh there is another one… he hasn’t lost a match. He is undefeated whereas all of you have tasted defeat… two of you to him. Jericho… your time is quickly coming when you will have to face your fear and whenever someone faces off against MY monster… they are never the same afterwards. You can ask Rollins. You can ask that old man Sting whenever he limps out here how he felt after having to face off against Umaga and having himself destroyed. Hell you could ask Taz how he felt after having to face my monster. Kane? Same thing. I mean sooner or later each and every single one of you are going to realize… this monster is unstoppable. I would have figured that by now none of you would be this dumb but then… I am dealing with men am I right ladies?

The women in the audience agree to the statement with a high pitched cheer followed by low pitched boos by the men.

But the fact of the matter though… Jericho doesn’t stand a chance. Rollins… is just some flash in the pan that will disappear soon. Sting… Stinger… the old man takes just as long getting to the ring to say whatever it is he needs to say. And he has a chance to win? By Captain Obvious Rollins there everyone has a twenty five percent chance. But the factor he isn’t factoring is that if everyone is on a level playing field. The way I see it the playing field is far from even which means some have a higher percentage to win leaving others with a smaller percentage of a chance. And I’d have to say that you and your old leader Stinker have a much smaller chance since you two have already tasted defeat and pretty much know firsthand the destruction power of Umaga and because of that… you will be forced to take more chances which will lead to more mistakes. Jericho on the other hand… well he is more concerned about the fans booing him and listening to him than anything. Probably thinking right now what he can say in regards to beating CM Punk again as if that is some big accomplishment. I can beat him if I wanted to but nobody wants to challenge me because of the “humiliation” of losing to a woman… a champion. Something that neither of you will ever be as long as the monster is here and he will be here to stay. So while right now he is holding the Extreme Championship… he will walk through and walk to WrestleMania and do to Rhino what Angle did and beat him to stake claim to that belt as well.

It is not a matter of opinion but is pretty much fact. I know it is hard to swallow and I know that you all will want to try to jump me to try to keep me silent and I’m already prepared for that. So… will my client, my monster, the NXT Extreme Champion Umaga… please come down.

[video=youtube;bdKWamIS3nY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdKWamIS3nY[/video]

The fans are curious about this as Umaga hasn’t made an appearance during any interview time ever but only during matches but… that is not the case this time as the Extreme Champion is indeed here.

He marches down the ramp and stops at the steps. He lets out a yell as he slaps the ring steps.

He enters the ring and lets out another yell

Trish is all too pleased as her monster is now here to protect her.

So hopefully now… all of you understand as you see him with your own eyes… none of you stand a chance. None of you can match his intensity and you see… no fear in those eyes. None. Only a look of readiness to destroy anything and anybody I tell him to. I could tell him to attack you two and Stink whenever he comes out but then that might cause him to lose his shot at beating you three in the match for Mania so for now… he is just going to stand guard while all of you realize… your chances of winning has now diminished to nothing.

Trish shows off a smile as Umaga stands his ground in front of Trish.

Reaction score

Kurt Angle stands there, dumbfounded at Austin Aries comments directed at the Olympic Gold Medallist, Angle takes a moment before responding.

KAM11_zpsaecf8967.jpg

Kurt Angle: You know, it's actually fitting you want to get some Pinot Noir because all I heard from you was whine, whine, whine! But hey, if I was getting beat by a guy in his fifties, I would need to get a little drunk to forget about it too and I'd hate to imagine what's going to happen to you when you come up against someone more talented, a decade younger and doesn't hide his face behind some crappy paint!

Kurt Angle considers his next one-line directed at Austin Aries, then it comes to Angle and man, does it sting.

Kurt Angle: And Aries, if you want to mock this beautiful bald head, how does it feel to have pubic hairs on your face?

The fans erupt into cheers, some even chant "you got pubes on face!" Kurt Angle smirks as he continues his mocking of Austin Aries.

Kurt Angle: But in all seriousness, Aries you are a great performer but you sir are no Kurt Angle! You want to stand there and ask why I should have your attention, when it should be you asking for my attention because after five minutes with the Olympic Gold Medallist, I will make you famous. I am Kurt freakin' Angle and I have more championship reigns than you have pubes on your face.

The fans are behind Angle, the cheers are deafening, the fans are loving every moment of Kurt Angle's rebuttal against Austin Aries and Angle isn't done yet.

Kurt Angle: Aries, I am truly sorry about your losing streak but it is going to be continued this week, because not only do I have more intelligence, more integrity and certainly do I have more intensity than you; but you see this boot, look at it Aries.

Angle pauses waiting Aries glance down, Aries refuses, so Angle raises his voice.

Kurt Angle:Look at it, Aries! Because I promise you, by the end of NXT, it'll be so far up your ass, more censored will be coming out of your mouth than usual.

Angle finally concludes his attack on Aries.

Kurt Angle: Your right Aries, you are creative, you are NXT Champion. Don't make me laugh! This is Gold, these are the 1996 Olympic Gold Medals, something the “greatest man who ever livedâ€￾ seems to have failed at. While me, the Wrestling Machine, you are damn right I achieved this. And I’ll make you a promise Aries, as long as Kurt Angle is on NXT, this right here is the closest you will EVER get to any kind of gold. Oh it’s true, its damn true!

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Austin Aries chuckles as he raises the microphone to his mouth and responds.

2vnl88w.jpg

"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived", Austin Aries:

Let me continue with stating one more simple fact. You, Kurt Angle are simply pathetic. You come to UWF and you start bragging about the fact that you're an Olympic Gold Medalist. You did that in WWE, TNA, UCW and now you're doing it in UWF because you know you have to do it because otherwise people would forget about it quicker than you can say "snap". These stupid people don't even remember who won gold medals in the latest Olympic Games, let alone who did more than a decade ago. Why don't they? You, me and just about everybody knows the answer to that question...Because it doesn't matter in the world of professional wrestling. No, you can say what you want but it doesn't matter. The only accomplishments that count are the ones you earn in the squared circle with your blood, sweat and tears. Why don't you brag about those? Yeah, right because you've never won a championship in UWF. You couldn't do so during you
r last run on RAW and I don't see that changing here on NXT, no matter how much you're willing to be relevant again because you're destined to be the one who's always ends up under the line just like you've been for the past five years.

The crowd heavily boos A Double but he doesn't seem to care.

Kurt, I think you're forgetting what company you're in. You're in UWF, not in TNA. In TNA you were putting young guys over, you were "making them famous" but in UWF it's not necessary and especially in this case. I'm The Greatest Man That Ever Lived. I already am famous. I'm a multi time World Champion, I'm featured in commercials, I'm doing interviews with Conan, Jimmy Kimmel hell once I did an interview with Oprah. Why? Because every single day when I wake up I immediately think to myself: "What a great day to be great!" And every single day I'm great and I'm getting rewarded for it. I'm the centerpiece of this company, I'm the Lebron James of UWF and when the time comes, I'll jump up and block your shot.

Austin Aries takes few seconds to think about what he's going to say next to Kurt Angle.

You know that next week you won't be able to come out on top and defeat me and that's leading you to feeling one thing, one thing that you can't feel in this business if you want to be successful...fear. You're afraid and that's the reason why you can't think rationally, that's why you say things even you know are not true, let alone damn true.

A Double gets right in the face or Kurt Angle and it's more than obvious that the Olympic Gold Medalist isn't liking it.

So Kurt, you're not making me famous. I can't be more famous then I already am. What's happening this on March 27th is that for the last time, you'll have the spotlight and not because you deserve it but because you'll get the once-in-a-lifetime oppurtunity to look good in the ring without even trying because I make people look good in the ring even when I don't want to. So Kurt, next week you'll have the chance to shine. Unfortunately for you, you'll shine for the last time in your oh-so-promising UWF career because you can't look good in the ring and o
ther than me, there's nobody else in this whole damn company who can at least make Kurt Angle look relevant. Oh it's true, it's true.

Austin Aries drops the microphone as he laughs right in the face of Kurt Angle. A Double then steps through the ropes and heads to the back with his hands in the air.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Rhino vs Taz

[video=youtube;LlnmNkMivHc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlnmNkMivHc[/video]

Rhino comes storming out from the back to his entrance music. The crowd goes nuts as Rhino stands at the top of the ramp looking as triumphant as ever. He has clearly not allowed the two losses from weeks prior to destroy his composure. Coach comes rushing along behind Rhino as if he had been having a tough time keeping up with the NXT World Champion.

Rhino looks over his shoulder for only a moment and smiles as he charges down the ramp and slides into the ring under the bottom rope. This always seems to get the crowd going as he stands in the middle of the ring for a moment. Suddenly he runs to each turnbuckle, stands high upon them and raises his fist calling out his signature battle cry. The crowd responds in a chant much the same as his battle cry. “GORE! GORE! GORE!”

Rhino_BIOboxart_160w.jpg

This seems to please Rhino as he jumps off of the last turnbuckle and waits for Coach who had finally made his way into the ring to hand him a microphone. Once he is given one he waits once more for Coach to grab his own. Coach fumbles with the microphone and the championship that he carries for Rhino. As soon as he gets his composure he finally speaks.

images

Coach:
Ladies and gentlemen, the man standing in front of you is not only your World Champion. He is also the most powerful force to ever grace NXT. His loss at the hands of Chris Jericho should be considered moot as it was a match right after No Way Out, which my client just so happened to have a match in. It was an Elimination Chamber match, and if you were unfortunate enough to not see that match, you would not have seen the torment on every man’s face in that match. My client Rhino is lucky to have come out of that match as well as he has. But to put him in a match almost right after that brutal chamber is simply bad booking and causes me to wonder if there was an ulterior motive. It’s not that my client doesn’t enjoy a good fight, as you have all seen; it’s what he enjoys the most. But to have put him in a match after that, we all knew he wasn’t one hundred percent. But that’s not what I’m here to talk about. You’ll all here my clients opinions on that matter on NXT this week.

No, we must change the subject to something a little more pressing. You see, it has come to our attention that Rhino is to face an old friend of his. I say friend because Taz doesn’t completely understand the situation and is probably going into this match to do whatever physical harm he can possible to Rhino. I’ll let Rhino fill you in on the details as I have spoken enough on the matter. So without further delay, I give you the War Machine Rhino!

The crowd pops slightly as Rhino nods his head in thanks.

“The War Machine” Rhino:
Thank you Coach, I won’t talk a whole lot about this as there is not a whole lot that can be said. I Gored Taz for a reason, and it wasn’t for the reason he thinks. Taz has it in his head that I Gored him because I wanted the NXT Championship. That couldn’t be further from the truth. I did what I did because I was tired of seeing him the way he had been. He had been walking around he just accepting what he was given. So I gave him a little push. Just a little one, I didn’t expect it to escalate to such heights. But that’s not my problem. Taz, you need to understand that what I did to you was simply a guiding tool. And I can see it worked. You had this thing about caring what people thought about you. You had to be the good guy all the time. I mean look at me, I don’t give a crap what people think and I’m not only a champion, but I’m loved by all these fans! It’s not like I’m trying or anything. But you’re getting boo’d. That seems to really piss you off. I don’t get it man, why are you so afraid of what people think of you? I’ve gotten boo’d a few times, but I have never allowed that to get me down.

Do you want to know why I hit you with a Gore? It’s not because I wanted to end our friendship, and it’s not because I wanted to. I needed to. And it looks like I’ll have to do it again, only this time for a different reason. So bring all that you’ve got Taz. Don’t think that because of our past I will go easy on you. You’re coming after me as a man on a mission. Consider this, mission impossible!

The crowd begins to cheer at the last statement when all of a sudden...

Last edited:

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: Rhino vs Taz

[video=youtube;tzr1geHbMIQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tzr1geHbMIQ[/video]

As the infamous heartbeat begins to thunder throughout the arena, it signals the moment the UWF Universe begin to cheer, but also boo, for the arriving Taz. Once the heartbeat ceases and the theme kicks in, Taz emerges from the back in street clothes, as his eyes remain covered by his trademark sunglasses. Taz doesn't take the time to soak in the atmosphere, instead choosing to make his way down the ramp, but he only reaches half way. Taz's body shape suggests his eyes are transfixed to Rhino, as Taz motions to an official off camera for a microphone, which he promptly receives. Taz wastes no time raising it to his mouth the very moment his music ceases.

Taz17_zps1cb0e4b1.jpg

Taz: Rhino, give me a frickin' break!

There's a mixed reaction from the UWF Universe as they're unsure of whether to cheer Taz or boo him.

Taz: If anybody believes the lies that just spewed out of your mouth, then they're as delusional as you are. Seriously, who spears a friend out of their damn shoes in two consecutive weeks, completely embarrassing them in front of the entire world in the process, in a bid to alter their perception of the world? That's the most ridiculous and ill thought out excuse I've ever heard! For somebody I respected and thought was an intelligent man, you just proved to be the complete opposite. Not only have you been incapable of winning a match since becoming NXT Champion, but you're just as incapable of covering up the fact you're a greedy, selfish, inconsiderate man with a god complex the size of Vickie Guerrero's fat ass! If you think for a second that I'm going to believe anything you say from this point forward, you have another thing coming. If you have the audacity to assume that we can just sweep this all under the rug and put it down to just a misunderstanding, you have another thing coming. And if you think I'm going to show up to NXT and NOT beat you to within an inch of your pitiful existence, you've got another thing coming, pal!

Taz has slowly edged his way down to the bottom of the ramp as there's a tense atmosphere inside the arena.

Taz: The fact is, Rhino, I was there for you through thick and thin and you did nothing but turn your back on me at the very sight of the NXT Championship. You can sugar coat it however the hell you like if it means keeping the UWF Universe in the palm of your hand just so you can play with their emotions like you're clearly doing, but there's no denying you stabbed me in the back. In my career, I've made friends along the way and I've lost them just as fast, but I never thought in my wildest dreams that I'd ever step back into the world of being a full-time competitor and see the same petty bullshit that up-and-coming kids pull from a veteran like you. Seriously, Rhino, what the hell were you thinking? That's the question I want answered, and don't bother with the same crap because I'm not buying it. How you can even stand there and be proud of the way in which you became champion completely baffles me, as well as the fact the UWF Universe have cheered you every step of the way. I showed you all nothing but respect and I tried to be a role model, but in return I was given nothing. The loyal Tazmaniacs are still behind me one hundred percent, but anybody that believes that you're a deserving NXT Champion can, frankly, go to hell!

There's a huge mixed reaction from the UWF Universe as Taz now walks up the steel steps and enters the ring.

Taz: Rhino, this is a man who's finished with being the nice guy. I've been treated, disrespected and stepped on for the last time, and I'm done pushing down my anger. I let it all out last week, only to lose my spot in the #1 Contender's match because of a distraction. If it wasn't for that distraction, this match wouldn't be happening next week... it'd be happening at Wrestlemania for THAT championship. I know for a fact that "Stone Cold" Steve Austin loves it when a guy shows no regard for the rules whatsoever, and I sincerely hope he keeps a close eye on our match, Rhino. You're on the ropes, your back is against the wall, and I'm going to help you out by lifting you off it... only to slam you on your damn neck and force every last breath out of your body, just like I should've done at No Way Out. And who knows, maybe then Austin will come to his senses and allow me another opportunity to show to the world how much of a disgrace you are, but this time on the Grandest Stage of Them All!

Taz's arm falls to his side as he glares menacingly at his former ally. Again there's a huge mixed reaction from the UWF Universe to accompany Taz's threats.

Reaction score

tna1060_zps3099f088.jpg

Kurt Angle can't believe it as Austin Aries takes the decision to walk away from the in-ring confrontation.

Hey Austin! Is that all you're going to do? Walk away? What's the matter, can't you stand in the ring with a legitimate athlete? Or is it because I hurt your feelings by mocking your facial hair?

Kurt Angle's response to Austin Aries' cowardice well-received once again.

I get it, you ran out of material, you didn't think Kurt Angle would have any one-liners right? That he wouldn't be firing on all cylinders on a punk like yourself? Well, you're almost right because I save almost everything I got till we're in that ring, then I wrestle circles around punks like yourself so you can either be a man and get back in this ring or walk into the backstage like the punk you are!

The fans cheer, but Aries only pauses at the top of the entrance, Kurt Angle gives Aries a moment to make a move but Aries doesn't, so Angle decides to speak up once again.

You talked the talked Aries but you can't walk the walk, you want to say you can make me relevant? That you'll make me look good? Because from where I'm standing, it's the other way round, you're the one running with the tail between your legs! You're nothing but hype and big talk, so why don't you get back in this ring and walk the walk because I'm sure as hell I am ready to walk the walk.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Darkness falls over the arena as the crowd erupts into cheers, as they know it signifies the impending arrival of the former Extreme Champion and leader of the Purveyors of Poison, the "Icon" Sting. After a moment of them cheering excitedly, the trademark poem begins to be recited.

When a man's heart is full of deceit
it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow
falls over his soul.

From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse,
a wrong that must be righted.
We look to the skies for a vindicator,
someone to strike fear into the black heart of the same man who created him.

The battle between good and evil has begun.
Against an army of shadows comes the dark warrior,
the purveyor of good, with a voice of silence,
and a mission of justice.

This. Is. Sting.

There's a moment of silence following the poem's conclusion as the fans are cheering excitedly again. The crowd pops as the lights come back on and Sting is perched on one of the turnbuckles.

Sting: Nice trick, huh?

The crowd cheers and laughs as Sting leaps down from where he is perched, landing on his feet as he looks around at everyone standing in the ring.

What a fascinating situation I see unraveling before me. The destination I most desire to arrive at can only be reached by traveling this winding road that takes me through two men I've never faced before, and a man that I've never beaten. History would make it seem as though those of us that have already proven ourselves and been to the mountaintop many times before wouldn't have to go through so much to punch a ticket to perform on the grandest stage, you would think the legendary would have a guaranteed spot but that's not how things work around here on the Rattlesnake's NXT and I'm glad for it because the "Icon" doesn't want anything hand-wrapped and gifted to him, I would prefer to fight, and I prefer to fight because of how badly I need this match.

My entire stay on NXT has been mired in chaos, I have had not one moment that I was truly happy or even content and that was because much of my time was spent orchestrating that chaos, and the rest of it was spent battling it. Now that it has finally been driven out, I can focus my attention on the goal I have set for myself, becoming a champion once again. But not just a champion, if I wanted to just be a champion I would invoke my rematch clause and Umaga and I would face off at Wrestlemania. Clearly I have not done that, and it isn't because I don't want to be Extreme Champion again, it's because I want to be the World Champion once, and a lot of that has to do with the man holding the gold. I need to wrestle Rhino again, for more reasons than any of you can hope to comprehend. I think back to our past encounters and I feel as though I only beat you because of the hatred that was driving me at the time and that guilts me. And now that I've seen you rise to the top, it can only mean you've gotten better, you're at peak form and you at your best facing me at my best, coupled with the fact that it would be the trilogy maker is, no offense guys, a more money making, marquee, and must-see match-up than the other three possibilities!

This statement garners mostly cheers but there are some boos as there are members of the audience that would prefer to see Rhino versus Rollins, members of the audience that would rather see Rhino versus Jericho, and members of the audience that most want to see Rhino versus Umaga.

But don't mistake my passion for greed, and don't mislabel my desire to headline against a rival as desire to hold the young guys on the roster down. Sting doesn't hold people down, folks! My crusade to get superstars like Trish and Umaga and Austin Aries to open their eyes and realize the things they were doing for Bradshaw was wrong and an injustice wasn't primarily for my benefit, it was for their gain, for the fans' gain! I don't hold people down unless I'm pinning them at the conclusion of a match, that's what we do, that's what this business is about, that's how it all works around here! I don't want my success to come at the expense of any of yours' sorrow, but this is competition and I must play the hand I've been dealt.

I know men that, in my boots and cognizant of the odds laid out before them, would quiver and shake and some would turn tail and run. Not me; I don't run because running away lets down every single one of these people supporting me, every child that watches me and has a spark ignited within them that makes them able to do whatever they dream about doing because they believe. I do not fear the unknown of wrestling Chris Jericho, I do not fear stepping back into the ring with the "Samoan Bulldozer" Umaga, I do not fear competing against my protege' Seth Rollins and that is because fear gets you absolutely nowhere, but also because there is nothing about this situation to fear except failure and failure is not an option so I have nothing to fear!

The crowd erupts into cheers again. Sting waits this out for a moment, then continues.

Because hypocrisy does not frighten me, it just calls my attention to it and inspires a feeling of nauseousness in the pit of my stomach as it does. Who are you to call another man a liar, Chris Jericho, especially someone like me? The Purveyors of Poison's mission was to free the NXT brand from the tyrannical clutches of John Bradshaw Layfield and the havoc he was wreaking on this brand with his faction of wrestlers The Cabinet. We did that; we eliminated Zack Ryder and Darren Young entirely from the fold, effectively removing the arms of their tandem. And though the legs still stand in the form of Umaga and Austin Aries, they no longer operate within the confines of that body because when we eliminated Bradshaw, we killed the body.

Our mission was never to hotshot any individual member or combination of members of the Purveyors of Poison to the NXT World Championship, our mission was what we accomplished. Bradshaw is gone and the former World Champion CM Punk was salvaged from going down with the ship. Continue to call me a liar if you want, Chris, you have already made it apparent that you aren't seeing the entire picture around here so your words are something we all don't take seriously, which makes you the fibber because anything aside from the entire truth is a bold-faced lie!

Why do something as foolish as flaunting your victory over CM Punk when it's common knowledge, at least I thought it was, that he has a rematch clause? What I'm saying is even if you somehow eliminate the three of us next Wednesday night, you aren't over the hump because Punk can and likely will invoke that clause. But why should that scare you, right? You've beaten them both! It should scare you because you've beaten them individually but everything changes when it's a multi-man match and you better believe it all gets cranked up when you're at Wrestlemania!

The fans erupt in approval again as Sting has them in the palm of his hand.

But, you won't make it far enough to experience that disappointment, Chris, I'm going to disappoint you next Wednesday when I earn the shot. And how you cope with that, through song or a chapter in your book or a temperamental Tweet, is entirely up to you, I suggest you start writing now.

Sting averts his focus from Jericho to Umaga and Trish.

I don't believe my eyes, Umaga is actually standing in the ring during the word exchanging phase of the match! He won't be saying a word, mind you, but still, this is monumentous! Get out your smart phones and cameras ladies and gents, this is a five second pose you don't wanna leave here without capturing! But don't mislabel the caption when you Facebook it folks; I know he drags his fists, slouches like a caveman, and looks like he'd rock a red tie well but this is NOT Donkey Kong with Tak's Power of Juju. Tell ya what though big guy, if you do throw a barrel at me can I have a three minute warning that it's coming? Thanks.

And Trish, before you go getting your pants in a twist, I honestly don't believe you're the type of young lady that wears clothing under your clothing, I do remember the beating I received at the hands of your monster but that was the past and once it's passed, much like your purity, it can never return so your upcoming assertion of the situation will be correct, I AM in fact taking your shaved Tazmanian lightly and belittling him with cartoon and video game references.

Trish looks unamused as Sting turns to Rollins, inciting cheers from the crowd.

And now it gets serious again. Seth, we have fought alongside one another for months and now find ourselves as opponents. I am eager for this, because I get to experience your abilities for myself, but this is also bittersweet because while you delight in the possibility of either of us getting the opportunity, I don't. As I said, I am fully cognizant of this situation, which means I'm aware that it's possible I will have to be the one to eliminate you from this match and that absence of fear I spoke of means I'm not afraid to do it. This is competition Seth, and though you are a friend, there is only one outcome I foresee and be satisfied with, Sting versus Rhino three.

Sting lowers his microphone as the crowd reacts to him one last time before one of the others begin speaking again.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: Rhino vs Taz

Rhino smiled in an amused way. He wasn’t sure how he was going to handle Taz here, but he knew he had to think fast.

images

“The War Machine†Rhino:
Alright Taz, no more sugar coating. No more hiding from the truth. You and I both know that in order to get anywhere in this business, you have to do anything. You have to be willing to lose friends in order to gain some sort of success. And let’s face it man, I haven’t tasted this kind of success in ages. Your name is almost a household name. People remember you, but what about me? All they really remember me for is being Batista’s bitch during that Beat the Clock match. All people ever really remember me for is me shouting out the name of my finisher. But you made a career out of being the guy to call the matches. People loved it. But I’m not going to get sappy here, because that isn’t me anymore. Much like you, I don’t care what people think about me.

I may be cheered more, but that’s because people love that sort of crap. And I don’t come out here talking crap about the fans. You go on and on about how you were betrayed by me and all these fans. The only person who really betrayed you is you man. I know I didn’t help when I hit you with the Gore. But let’s face the facts here; you would have done the exact same thing if you were given the opportunity. And I’m not even talking about right now, because you have ample opportunity to do just that. No, I’m talking about the tag match. I’m talking about the match just before No Way Out, where it all happened. You know as well as I do that any guy in that position would have done it.

I mean come on Taz! We’ve been through it all together man. We’ve seen it all! Better men than me have done worse. So why should I take all the blame here? You want to know what I was thinking. I was thinking that it was about damn time I stopped being pushed around because I didn’t want to lose a friend. I took a shot thinking that you’d understand, but I guess that’s not the case. And how dare you say for a second that I am not a deserving champion? What, because I lost my first two matches as champion means I don’t deserve this title? The first one shouldn’t even count because not only was I just coming away from the chamber match, but it was against a guy who knows the business as well as I do. And Kurt, you know what he’s capable of. You’ve dealt with him before. I have no problem losing to him. He’s a respectable guy.

At this point Coach decided to have his voice heard for the first time in what seemed like hours.

images

Coach:
If I could add one thing here gentlemen, my client is more than deserving of holding this title. He’s been through so much since signing to UWF and being put on NXT. His encounters with Sting put him through a lot physically and mentally. And as much as I don’t want to say it, it really messed Rhino up. Given the circumstances, I feel my client is probably the most deserving of people on the roster. From being called a dumb animal to all sorts of insults he has had to endure so much ridicule from his peers. But what about you Taz, were you not given a shot at the Xtreme Championship so soon after coming back to active duty? I honestly don’t think you have any room to say that Rhino isn’t deserving of his championship. THIS championship!

Coach holds the NXT title high above his head with a proud smile. The crowd cheers on as Rhino stares down Taz.​

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

A moment of silence happens than Jericho starts talking and interrupts the silence.

Okay, finally you all three are over, you won't talk anymore so I can say the things I want to say because from the first time Seth spoke here today, I had a lot of things to get out of my chest but every single time, I got interrupted. By Trish Stratus, by Umaga and Sting... But finally, you all are over so I can say what I have to say and I'm happy about it because I can't stand to your ideas or lies. I want to start from the beginning so Seth, this words are to you junior. Remember my first match here on NXT, "The Big Return of Chris Jericho" was against Seth Rollins. Both of us stood here in this ring and I "bragged" in your words. And you came here, you talked and said all that "Open Your Eyes Thing". Seth you are saying the exact same things that you said last time. And last time we wrestled in this ring, I beat you! So right here, history is repeating itself. You came here again, you interrupted me you again claimed that I was bragging. Let me tell you that they are not braggings. These are the truths that will happen in future. But as you are too weak to accept and live with it, you go on with your reality which causes you to fell into a hole of disappointment and disgrace. You said the exact same things and I know that history will repeat itself. As well as your words are the same, the result will be the same, me getting the pin over your and I am having that moment of victory. And once again, you will lay in this ring and you will be sorry for what you said because once again I will prove you wrong.Seth, what I am recommending you is just get on with the truth as soon as you can because if you can't you may not get over this disappointment once again.

And Seth, in that match, I was just getting started. That was my first match since my return but I was the victorious one! And you were the one who lost. The man who had great potential and future but what happened? You lost to me. I said that you were nothing but a guy who will fell down from the sky so fast. And with that match it started. You were on a roll just before I came here to NXT but after I came here, you became nobody but a person who is no more cared by the others. Because you were a replica just like CM Punk. You and other replicas were just here to give these people what they want, Chris Jericho. You tried to be like me but no one can be equal with the best. So you were just another failure. But these people can thank me that I am here so they don't need any replicas. You say that you get what you want, but believe me, I want let you take that you little spoiled kid. You wanna know why? Because you don't deserve it. Just because you have some potential and you got some victories here, doesn't make you a well deserved World Champion. I saw a lot of people like you who had a chance at World Title but none of them reach to their goals. After that, they were in a desperation then they fell so fast that nobody have remembered them once again. You are no Chris Jericho. When I was a youngster in WWF, I became the very first Undisputed Champion when I beat The Rock and current GM of this brand, Stone Cold Steve Austin in just one night! From that time, people realized that I wasn't a guy who had potential, they realized that I was a star just like The Rock and Stone Cold. Actually I was a better wrestler and star according to them. Because Stone Cold starred in awful movies like Condemned and The Rock had ridiculous roles like a tooth fairy. But I kept my talent to myself but every time I had showed my talent, I amazed and influenced everyone with my talent. I showed and proved that I was the best at everything I was doing. I was the best at singing, I was the best at dancing, I was the best at presenting and I was the best at wrestling for sure. Nobody is Chris Jericho. Nobody can be flawless in every business, but I am. That's why nobody is me.

Of course that this business had seeked somebody like me because they wanted the get ratings up because people wanted Chris Jericho. They may not show it now but believe me, they paid to see me. So, you may ask, "If they paid to see you, why are you here?" Simple, they hate me because I beat their heroes. I am a villain to them because of this but they can't ignore the fact that they love to see me wrestle, to see me talk, to see me do anything! So, this business needed someone like me and they tried to have replicas. Like Evan Bourne, John Morrison, CM Punk and even you Seth. Believe me, you were the one who were the closest but even that wasn't good enough. All of you lacked something and that made you all flawed. Everyone of you failed. Everybody understood that there wasn't any replica of Chris Jericho because you can't copy the best original one!

Jericho is getting booed. He has a smirk smile on his face again. Then he continues.

Seth, you are a bit opposite with your words because you are talking a lot here but you talk about "Actions speak louder than words". It's funny to me actually. What you say is funny because it's easy to talk and say, but to make it happen? To succeed it? Is it easy? Of course not. I am not only talking, I am making my words happen. I said I would beat you, I said I would beat Rhino and I said I would beat the CM Punk and I will be the real best! And you see, I beat all three which opened me the way of a title shot. I showed you that my actions hit harder and speak louder when I hit you the Codebreaker and I pinned you 1,2,3! Before that you said I wasn't unique, you said I couldn't be a shadow of myself. Once again you said that you will win and you said you will continue to shine. But guess what? I beat you and I hit you so hard that you little star, you lost your light and you get darker every second. You lost your brightness and in the end, you fell just like a shooting star! Chris Jericho took your light off.

But I have to admit. After that this star fell onto the earth, it healed itself and went to the sky once again. But you will lose your light once again. You will feel once again but this time it won't be only me. In this match there is your leader of Purveyours of Poison, Sting! You heard him talking right? You heard his words. You expected to fight with him in this match once again but your egoist leader has showed himself once again. He didn't want to combine his power with yours once again. That's because he doesn't want to help you. You may want to help him but he doesn't. So look at this guy clearly, this is they guy who you fought with and this is the guy that you followed his steps. A guy who you and Kane helped to takedown JBL! Sting is here in this match just for himself! He is here in this match to get the opportunity for himself, not for two of you! In one moment, he will pin you to win! In one moment he will betray you for his goals. This guy fought against JBL because JBL was a decent man, a man with honor. A man who won't give a shot to Sting in a golden plate! You worked for him for months and now, he may cause your light to go off! I got you Seth! You may have potential but you don't have the mind and the experience. When you are trying to keep him out of trouble he can catch you unaware! He will try to win with the helps of you Seth! If you don't think big, you can't be a big guy Seth. "One for all, all for one" is just for losers because in this world and business, people fight their own wars, not others. You are young and you don't know all of this. But Sting knows that and he will make it, he will eliminate you when you weren't expecting it! Your leader will hold you down, and me of course because I am not going to let you or these two win. I now understand that why Kane teamed up with you. Because you two will have the same fate. Kane was in the shadow of his brother for years. Kane tried everything but he couldn't get off from his brothers shadow. He buried him alive twice, he beat him up hundreds of times but everybody remembered Undertaker as a legend, as a big champion. No matter what Kane had done, it didn't effect the difference between him and his brother. Undertaker knew how to be the bigger brother and he have been the bigger and better brother for years, and he still is, and Kane is not. Kane is in his last years of his career, and when you are at his age, you will see you are just like him. I know Sting, I worked with him in WCW and he will do everything to achieve greatness. Actually I appreciate his effort but I don't like the way he does it. You will lose Seth and you won't make any change. There is a quote I really like "The only thing that doesn't change is change itself" but this change won't happen this week. It will happen when I beat Rhino at Wrestlemania and become the NXT Champion for the first time! So I suggest you to your eyes because last time you said it, you were the one who had his eyes closed! So open your eyes and face the fact Junior!

Jericho raises his hands and he is getting booed.

And look who is here... A woman who was gorgeous and so hot, but that was years ago. Now that woman is nothing but a crinky hoe. And this hoe is saying that I am no more myself. This is the same thing that Seth said, this is the same thing that all these people here and in front of the TV said. But I proved them all wrong ever since I am here on NXT. I proved that I had lost nothing, actually I gained something. After wrestling all these years, I get experience on my side and this experience says me "Never trust to a hoe". So, before I talk about you Trish, I warn you Umaga, be aware of this woman because she is dangerous. We all know women are foxy, am I right guys?

Jericho gets a huge pop.

So Trish, you say that it is no more my days. You say that my time is up and it's Umaga's time, you mean that right? You are wrong. I am still a huge rockstar all around the world! Television Channels still contact me to host their shows. Women, who are not crinky like you women who are hot, you were hot but that was years ago. These women wants to have me with them. A man with perfection! Women still worship me! And I can still wrestle and I am still the top guy in this business! That's why this company have got me in their roster! Just to make this company better! I am still the best at everything I do but what about you? Are you on the covers of magazines anymore? Do you have that spotlight? No, because you got crinky and ugly, now nobody wants to have you. You got nobody that's why you are with Umaga, a Samoan man who has no worth and no class! I knew that you made a huge mistake when you choose Christian instead of me, but I never thought that you will make such a big mistake, like having an "affair" with Umaga. Don't tell me that you are just his manager. We all know that this is just a certain in front of the reality. So don't try to hide it because sooner or later, that curtain will fall and you will be in a huge shame when you kiss that monster Umaga! I am calling it, that will happen. You wish you never betrayed me, you are so sorry for that deep down inside because now, you have to manage a man like Umaga. You wish that I was in a bad situation because if I was in a bad situation, you wouldn't regret what you had done! You are jealous of me because after all those years, I kept myself fresh and you got old! You got ugly and crinky Trish. From now on women are not jealous of you, you are jealous of women who didn't get old after all those years. Now you have to manage a disgraceful man like Umaga. This week, you have to watch him lose in front of the apron! You will see your so called "client" lose to the best!

Now, Umaga may have a title around his big fat belly but that title is a second class title. A title which isn't at the level of Chris Jericho! That title that your client holds is nothing but a piece of trash. A shame to all the titles in Professional Wrestling Business. Looks like Sting got angry a bit as he is the former Extreme Champion. Don't worry Sting, you won't get that title again because you are weak to even win that title. I didn't waste my time with titles like that, I claimed that I will be on top, now I need to just go one step further to be on the top! I worked for the best title and I have a chance for it now. When I beat you three, I will have a shot at NXT Championship and I will be the NXT Champion. So Trish, Umaga may have a title but that doesn't give him any advantage as that's a worthless title! Also, I am unbeaten just like Umaga! I had 3 matches and I beat 3 top guys of this brand. They may be the top guys of this brand but they are not even close to my level! I beat you Rollins, I beat so called "Best in the World" CM Punk and I beat current World Champion Rhino! The top champion and star of this brand. If I beat him, I can beat anyone on this roster and any champion, which gives me an advantage, you got it Trish? That's how to make a statistic!

So if you still think that Umaga is going to win, you just gotta be kidding me because he doesn't have a chance. He may beat guys like Curtis and Bateman in a handicap match, but I am no Bateman or Curtis, I am Chris Jericho and I am the best in the world at everything I do! I hate to keep saying the same thing over and over again but you all are the reason of it as you don't get it from your thick skull! (Jericho has big heat) And you people disrespect me again because you are afraid that I will beat Sting and Seth, two of your heroes and deep down inside you know that I will do it! That's why you do it! You all can try to block me but you can't make it! Trish, you are a non-believer of Chris Jericho, just like all these people. They don't believe because they can't face the facts! You don't believe because you will be in a huge shame when I will go to Wrestlemania and when you and your client sit at your home, watching Wrestlemania! And these three guys here, they are just another roadblocks on my way and I will keep kicking them just like I did before! But I will kick harder so that they will get this lesson! The lesson of truth! The truth that nobody can stop me when I am on my way! When I knock off these roadblocks, I will come to end of my way, I will reach my destination and I will get what I want at that destination, and that destination is (Points the Wrestlemania sign) Wrestlemania... And at Wrestlemania I will win that title and I will show the whole world that Chris Jericho is still the best! That title will prove it! These people will show me the respect but I will keep not caring them as they are nothing but ordinary human beings, nothing special. You people better give me what I deserve or else, I will leave and believe me I will leave when I want, on my time! Just like I left before! I am Chris Jericho and nobody can reject me in this business! And Trish, you rejected me with a slap in my face 10 years ago... And when I win this match, it will be a slap in your face!

Jericho has a emotionless, ice cold sight at Trish. Then Jericho turns to Sting.

And now, Stinger... Once again you are lying to these fools and once again they are falling into your lies. You talk abut the Sting who they know but I know the real Sting. The Stinger that is at the backstage. Who is selfish, arrogant, egoist and a hypocrite just like all the people you are lying to. I know the real Stinger and that is your weak side. Because if these people will see him, the real Sting, you will lose their support and this is the biggest thing you had for all those years! I know your soul, I know your real personality. You can fool them, but you can't fool me! I know that this is a competition, a business which has a big race in itself but you are in this race with cheats, what you do is not competing legaly, what you do is improper personal benefit. You got everything you had thanks to your great mind games, your great personal relationships and thanks to these fools. You may be the biggest fan favorite of all times just because you keep playing on these people. They don't know real you, but I do! You are the Stinger, you are "The Icon" and that's why you got title shots after title shots in a golden plate. But you could have just say no to all of these if you are the guy you say. If you are the guy who doesn't hold young stars down, but you are just lying again. Then why didn't you no to all this improper personal benefits? Why did you end the Cabinet to get a title shot? We all know that you made it because JBL is a fair man and he won't give you an unfair shot, so you took him from the General Manager Position and now there you have, a title shot chance! Your goal wasn't to save this brand, it was to get to the top in an easy way! You just buried Zack Ryder and Darren Young alive into the graveyard of Wrestling. And you throw Austin Aries far behind of the line of people who will have a chance. And you say you aren't holding anybody down? You can't be serious. Even if you people have a little brains, you will understand the reality! But probably, you are in a big illusion that Sting put you all into, that you can't realize the fact. How could you? He is your hero and I am a liar in all of your eyes! People, OPEN YOUR EYES!

But it is not too late. JBL is no more the General Manager now, we lost a decent General Manager and we lost a great group of wrestlers but we still have somebody to save us. Actually somebody to save the World Title's fate! Because this person doesn't care you weak minded people. He only cares that title, and that guy is me. Make no mistake Sting, I am no Darren Young, I am no Zack Ryder, I am no Austin Aries, I am Chris Jericho and I won't lose this war too fast. I am not somebody who have some potential like them, I am a guy who has talent and who is on a roll! Keep on Sting, don't take me serious just like all of these people so that you can be in the same shock with these people when I beat you! Because every single time I beat their heroes, they had the same expression in their faces and same thing happened every single time. I won and they were in a huge upset. And you will be in an upset too Stinger because I see you so determined for that title, but sorry Stinger, you won't get it, because I will get it! Don't take me serious, when I beat you you will understand how serious I am and how serious this is! You planned how to end JBL for a long time. You worked a lot for it, you spent months to plan it and to make it happen. But in one day, one day, I tear that plan apart. I am going to turn that plan into a failure just in a matter of 3 seconds, 1 2 3!

Jericho is getting booed again.

And by the way, it doesn't matter how many wrestlers I face because I beat a lot of people in once a lot of times. I won Elimination Chamber match, I won Championship Scramble match and so on... I have 3 opponents this week and believe me, this will make no disadvantage to me. And if Punk invokes his rematch clause, fine because I can beat him and Rhino at the same time! And you will witness once again that the situation doesn't matter when Chris Jericho is in the situation! This Wednesday, I will have my hand high above my head as I am going to be the #1 Contender and the man who will go to Wrestlemania!

Jericho looks so determined as he looks to Sting.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF NXT Styles vs Bateman

All of a sudden AJ Styles pops up on the titantron and the phenomenal one begins to speak... the Phenomenal one looks different though

images

AJ Styles: Hello Bateman... Maxxine... it is about time that we would see each other in thing ring. I wondered, and pondered when I would get the chance to face someone for a while now. Yes for a long while now I wondered and pondered, you might be wondering who am I? Your not AJ Styles, AJ Styles dosen't look like this.... guess again this AJ Styles, and let me tell you something AJ Styles is really upset right now? I am not upset at the fans if anything they are the ones showing me all the support in the world... no I am upset at myself. I feel I have let so many people down since returning to the UWF.

There hasn't been on incident since coming back where I have felt I had made uh... uh... I can't think I just don't know the correct term? What is it? What is it a Impact? Yeah there we go an Impact... that is right I haven't made an impact here in a very long time in fact people might think that I am lame... just because I let them down, and let me tell you something I don't like letting people down... I feel almost as if, if , if I have to be someone that acts bigger then they actually are... and somehow make sure that they provide entertainment. Yeah thats who I am and I want to make sure I win.

Yes.. That is what I will do make sure I win. So that way I can improve.. and make sure that people understand that I am simply? Simply what I remember my catchphrase I believe? Phe... Phe something al? I think that is my catchphrase... whatever the point is what ever the message is it dosen't matter because Bateman I will give it my best effort. Trust me Bateman I will see you out there sooner.. rather then later. Also you two as well.

the camera fades away

ooc: Going out of the box for this one lets keep it going

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Trish lets out a long yawn as she starts to stir again after Jericho’s long monologue. She raises the mic up and she is primed to deliver now.

The true best in the world… Trish Stratus:
Okay really… I’ve heard a lot of crap in my days but this one takes the cake. This one tops them all. I mean really I’m impressed Jericho. I really am. Although I know that you don’t even believe half of the stuff that you said. Probably not even a quarter of the stuff that you said but you have to make it seem believable to the fans right? To the guys that you have to face off against in the ring right? You have to be sure that each of us believes everything that you say but I can see through you. I know you. You clearly haven’t forgotten all the crap that we went through over ten years ago. But Chris… watch. This is precisely what you are doing.

Blah blah blah I’m Chris Jericho. Blah blah blah you are Seth Rollins and I beat you. Blah blah blah you are Trish Stratus and you are old and crinky now. Which you are old too as we both have aged the same amount of time dumb ass. Blah blah blah Umaga is fat and although I never faced him I know I can beat him since he can surely beat a handicap team of Bateman and his partner. Blah blah blah Umaga can’t do anything against me even though I don’t understand his power. Blah blah blah you are old Sting and you are weak. Blah blah blah. I mean really… you talk about me being old? I think you’ve suffered a few too many concussions in your days. You talk about those people out there will hate you for beating Seth and Sting? Guess what… Umaga already did that. He already defeated Seth, Kane, and Sting. He defeated Taz. He defeated everyone that has been put in his path. He was literally granted a title match his second match n NxT. What about you oh self proclaimed best in the world at everything that you do? Oh yeah that’s right you were granted nothing. You have nothing to show so you wish to try to trash the belt that you know if you were granted a shot at it you would fall short just like you did against me. You want to know why I picked Christian over you all those years ago? Do the people want to finally know the truth? Okay its time. LIGHTS!

The lights start to dim down and a spotlight is shone on Trish Stratus.

I associate myself with winners. Christian was the obvious bigger star than you at the time so I went with him over you because I knew that you would do nothing but drag me down. Which is also why he beat you. And as far as me not accomplishing anything… I guess you missed those two years I spent in UCW with the most decorated star that UCW has ever seen. I guess you missed the guy that defeated Dinero at the Rumble, the man that will be main eventing Raw. I guess you forgot how I managed The Rock into a huge success. I guess you also haven’t been keeping up with Smackdown either have you? Or else you would see the huge success that I manage there which is Edge. The Rated R European Champion. Soon to be champion of champions at WrestleMania when he defeats that nerd Daniel Bryan. Oh yeah forget about them because you know all I have to do is mention to them to show up and they would both be here and then you would really be in trouble. That is why you came to NxT to avoid those two. But then you didn’t count on me being here managing a monster that hasn’t tasted defeat and won’t taste defeat to the likes of you.

Chris… why is it that you refuse to acknowledge the truth? Why is it so hard for you to understand that you are outmatched. Why is it so difficult for you to understand that Umaga is unlike anything you have ever faced. You are in over your head and you are too blinded by your own ego to realize that. That is why Christian beat you at WrestleMania in that company up north and that is why here you will once again taste defeat. You believe that you can just talk yourself out of anything. Talk yourself out of everything and feel that your words alone will be enough to discourage everyone and allow you to escape with a victory but instead all it has done is given my monster, my client, YOUR Extreme CHAMPION more motivation. That’s right... he is a CHAMPION! He doesn’t have to create some moniker proclaiming himself to be best, proclaiming himself to be the best in the world at everything. He has the gold to prove it and after this fatal four way he will step up against Rhino and he will prove to him that he is an unstoppable beast and will walk out of WrestleMania with both belts. He will walk out of WrestleMania the Undisputed Champion of NxT while you will be left twiddling your thumbs while you look for a mic to look to proclaim to the masses that you are still somehow the “Best in the World at everything that you do.”

I swear you and CM Punk do everything pretty much alike. You both want to be the best in the world. You both make sure to say it every single time that you have the mic at least twenty times. But you know what… unless you have the hardware or the track record to prove it your claim means nothing and looking at you now… your claim means nothing. All you have to back your claim up is your words. My monster, my Client has that belt to back the claim although he doesn’t have to make that claim. I myself can make the claim to being the best manager in existence and I’ve proven that as every single man that I have managed has gone on to become a champion. Every single one of them and Umaga will go on to become a double champion in due time and I honestly cannot wait. Because when that happens I want to see the look on your face as you realize that you have fallen even further down the ladder of mediocrity and wallow in your own self pity wondering… why didn’t Trish pick me instead of Umaga. And it’ll be the exact same reason that I picked Christian… because you are a unimaginative loser.

The fans start to cheer in approval of Trish’s decimation of Jericho on the mic but she doesn’t show any signs of slowing down.

And while you had a big mouth there Junior… there was another person. An old man talking out of ass about something. Stinker over there… understand something Stinky… myself and Umaga didn’t come in looking to join the Cabinet. The Cabinet went and chose us. What did we do with it? We took advantage of the opportunity that was gifted us and that is why we are champion. The Purveyors of Poison have shown their weakness in the form of Umaga. None of you were able to stop him and this fatal four way is not going to be any different. But Stinky I want you to know… I’m having Umaga do this for your own good. I want you to understand Stinky that myself and Umaga had one goal and one goal only when we walked in. That was to become world champion. You weren’t part of the equation. What was done to you was nothing more than pure business. We don’t have any sort of problem with you like we do with Jericho. We don’t have any sort of problem with Rollie Pollie Ollie over there like we do with Jericho. And we could careless about Kane like we do about Jericho over there. You three were just in the wrong place at the wrong time and were merely tools used to show as an example of the destructive power and force that is Umaga. And you three did that job very well and when this match is over you three idiots will be the pawns that propel Umaga over the top to the next rung of the ladder. Leaving him one rung short of the ultimate goal. The world championship and it will belong to us.

But to let you know… I do wear thongs underneath. I don’t need any Britney Spears incidents with photos of me showing up all over the net. Thong? That’s fine. That’s okay. I don’t mind. Lita made a career of showing her thong off. But since I know that you want to see my thong so bad… maybe one day I’ll give you some Bayer and then show you that way you won’t have a heart attack. But I will warn you about taking my monster lightly… because you already know he can beat you and this time… there is much more on the line and when he is unleashed… there is no mercy shown. Matter of fact Stinky, Jericho… and you too over there in the corner… I’m going to give you a graphic description of what it’ll be like.

You three are going to wish that you were butt fucked by a 2 x 4 wrapped in barbwire, secured to the board by razor blades and lit on fire. Because that… THAT will be less punishing and less painful than what my monster will do to you three to ensure that he will have his shot against Rhino for the world title. We are kicking everything up a few notches because we are not going to allow anything nor anybody stop us. Nobody is going to hold us back. Nobody is going to prevent us from achieving this ultimate goal. Nobody is going to prevent us from achieving this. Nobody is going to stop us from getting you three out of the picture and obtaining that world title. I AM truly the best in the world at what I do. And all you want to do is call me some sort of hoe. That is all you three can manage. But you know what… this woman has done it best and has shown the world that with her mind… she is able to lead anybody to the very top of the mountain. The proof is in the pudding and I don’t need to go over all the accolades of the people that I’ve managed.

Instead I’ll let my monster do all of that for me because I promise you that description that I gave you earlier… that would seem so peaceful and pain free compared to what is going to happen to you three later on. I am looking forward to this. I want this. I want ultimate destruction. I want you three to be on your knees pleading and begging for mercy and all Umaga is going to do is kick your teeth down your throats and watch you choke on them while he stomps all over you. Umaga will not let up and show any mercy until I feel that there is need for it. Stinky… you might get some after you are beaten enough to not warrant a challenge anymore. Rollie Pollie over there… well he might as well take himself out of the match. I don’t believe he has the balls to compete for a prize as rich as this. He wants the easy ride but there is no easy ride. Well he could try Lita.

The crowd lets out a collective “ooooohhhhhhhhh” as Trish smiles.

But this track to the world title stops at my undefeated and unbeatable monster Umaga. My CLIENT. And as much as you want to be involved with me again Chrissy, as much as you wish for some reason that I was sexually involved with Umaga… we have no desire nor use for each other in such a matter. This is strictly business and we are looking to obtain gold and rule over NxT. Something that I proclaimed loudly and proudly when my monster made his initial debut and thus far he has been doing that. Thus far everyone has taken notice and nobody wants to step foot in the ring with him willingly and instead have to be forced to do so. This instance is no different as each of you are being forced into this match. Each of you will be forced to endure pain unlike that you have ever experienced in your careers. Each of you are forced to try to put a stop to the greatness that is Umaga and each of you will come short. Rollie and Stinky will come up short for the second time against Umaga. While you Jericho… just like in bed… will come up short once again.

So hopefully… you, Stinky, and Rollie Pollie there will accept the truth as I have told you… you three do not stand a chance. Neither of you have a snowball’s chance in Hell of surviving this match with a win. All of you will taste defeat. It is only a matter of time. Only formality. But understand… this is just business… except for you Jericho. With you… it will be personal.

Trish lowers her mic as the lights turn back on. She stands behind her monster Umaga staring down Jericho.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

As Kurt Angle waits for Austin Aries to come back into the ring, lights in the arena go off and when they switch back on, Austin Aries is standing in the ring with a glass of wine in his hand. He taps Kurt Angle on his shoulder. Angle quickly turns around, ready to punch the man who is standing behind him but Aries just takes a sip and stays cool. He takes the microphone from Kurt Angle and begins to speak.

29ymber.jpg

"The Greatest Man That Ever L
ived", Austin Aries:
You thought I wouldn't come back and you'd look strong and I'd look like a little coward, didn't ya? It just shows that you know absolutely nothing about me, you know absolutely nothing about what's going on in my head and that's just one of those many reason why you don't stand a chance against me, Kurt. You can't beat me just like your words can't get to me. See, there is nothing you can say that'll touch me. You can joke about my name, my facial hair, my flashy moves that by the way will beat you when the time comes, you can even joke about my family but that won't get to me because I have a strong mind and I know when my opponent is trying to make me angry and gain advantage over me. Since the day I made my debut in UWF, only one man could do that...Stone Cold Steve Austin but you're nowhere near Stone Cold Steve Austin. You can stick your head up his ass yet you won't be near his level. Write it down, mark it, remember it.

Austin Aries takes a sip.

I find it kinda amusing that you call me a "punk" because I'm a UWF legend. I'm the first Money in The Bank winner, I'm a former UWF Undisputed Champion, I achieved greatness in this company. Now you come here and you call a guy who's been here since the damn beginning a "punk"? Acting the way you act, you're the one who's a "punk", you
're the one who's a dirty little punkass even though you're older than me. In this company you're nothing so you should keep your mouth shut and try to make your way to the top because what you accomplished in the past doesn't matter here, punk. And do you know how I tread punks? The way they are...dirty and bad. When I meet you in the back I won't say hello, good afternoon sunshine. I will look at you with all the world's anger in my eyes and kick your head in because that's what punks do and what goes around, comes around.

A Double gets a mixed reaction from the crowd as it's obvious the people are behind Kurt Angle.

Now, I didn't run away. I just ended this on-going pain my brain was feeling during listening to all the crap that came out of your mouth. Almost literally because from where I'm standing, your breath doesn't smell exactly like Olympic Gold. Instead of talking you should go to the back, grab something that's called a tooth brush, put on the mysterious thing called tooth paste, brush your damn teeth and after that drink some window-cleaner to kill everything that lives inside of your mouth. On a more serious note now. Kurt, you think of this match as something big but when I look at it, it's just another match where I can to steal the show, make somebody look good, take the W money and continue my road to Wrestlemania. You think it's good for you that I don't give our match much attention but you shouldn't because all matches are important to me when I enter the ring and look at my opponent.
I'm not worried about our match now but when the bell's gonna ring, I'll be focused on knocking your lights out.

Austin Aries takes one more sip before continuing.

You wanted me out here. Next time, be careful what you wish for.

As Austin Aries finishes he slowly raises his glass and pours wine all over Kurt Angle.

Much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.