UWF 2013: Past NXT Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: Wednesday Night NXT March 13th, 2013 Edition!

Yeah, first up, well done WWS. Your match didn't seen out of place at all, in fact until the credits I wasn't 100% which one you had written. Flowed really well with the rest so well done.

Some great matches, and some big surprises over who went through. I gotta say, the NXT roster is as strong today as I've ever seen. There's now easily about 8 to 10 characters who have potential to be NXT Champion, next few weeks should be interesting.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

Once again a great show. I beat Punk huh? This is good, but I have some worries that how could I write that TT in 2 days. Hope other guys can be quick. That was a great match. I liked Shadows booking, keep it up bro!

Two Purveyours of Poison member won and they advanced to finals. These two, me or Umaga will advance to Wrestlemania. Aries had a great promo there. I love Chriss' promos and TT's. It is just like the real Austin Aries.

Angle beat the World Champion in his debut? Wow, that was impressive. I expected something but they just shake hands.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Re: Wednesday Night NXT March 27th Edition Preview!

So the biggest match in my UWF career, involving my old character Wade Barrett.

AJ is coming back. And Aries vs Angle? Will be a great one.

Wait, no NXT this week?

Last edited:
Reaction score

Now I got a match under my belt and a victory, expanding on my Angle's trash-talk size will be relatively easy got way more new material to work with :). The card looks great, I'll happily write a match this week if I'm needed too, would love to try work in the main event ^_^.

Reaction score

I really liked my match I have to say, the story to it was great and the finish was intense with the two roll-ups; very surprised I won my first match in the e-fed but it's great to have a win off my back.

The rest of the show was great and very entertaining, great booking by Chris Dresdon and excellent writing by SBS. Great show NXT.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Getting a little annoyed by this losing thing...

Great show regardless of how late it is. Looking forward to the next one!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Rhino vs Taz, I think this is something everybody wanted to see happen. Going to have a blast with this one as I really enjoy working with Aniking.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

This looks to be a great edition of NXT. I am looking forward to my session as well as to the Stone Cold promo. Dresden made the best decision he possibly could when he brought him in.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Good show all around. I laughed when I pictured Sting doing the robot in my head. I wish I could have gone another round with Dresdon but Spring Break kept me busy. Jericho, Umaga, Sting and Rollins will make a hell of a main event next week. Rhino loses again in a great debut of Wrestling With Shadows. This show was mainly matches and I look forward to seeing some Stone Cold next week.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Great show, glad to pick up a win. Week is getting much tougher!

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wednesday Night NXT March 27th, 2013 Edition!

[video=youtube;3faODX9Z-9o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3faODX9Z-9o[/video]

"Welcome Home" by Coheed and Cambria plays as another white hot edition of Wednesday Night NXT opens up and is ready to get underway. As the song plays, the camera pans out and around the packed arena to get a shot of all the excited fans that have shown up to see the great action that is scheduled to be contested between their favorite superstars.

awe-nxt_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

As their anticipation is caught on camera for all to witness, the camera pans to the titantron where the official banner for NXT is displayed.

NXTBANNER_zpsd1770da2.png

After holding on the image for a moment, the camera pans along the sea of fans again on its way to the commentary table where Joey Styles and Matt Striker await the cue to begin their duties as commentators.

Joey_Styles.jpg
Matt_Striker.jpg

Joey Styles: Hello everyone and welcome to another white hot edition of Wednesday Night NXT! I'm Joey Styles...

Matt Striker: And by his side once more, his trusty companion Matt Striker!

Joey Styles: Folks we've got a hot show lined up tonight as we only have two more editions after this one until the grandest show of them all, Wrestlemania!

Matt Striker: It's singles action all across the board as the newcomer Kurt Angle, fresh off an impressive debut last week, takes on the "Greatest Man That Ever Lived" Austin Aries.

Joey Styles: In one of the most personal showdowns ever put together, Taz looks to get a measure of revenge as he takes on his former friend the NXT World Champion Rhino.

Matt Striker: And on the warpath to crown the number one contender to the NXT World Championship, our main event will see the "Icon" Sting, Chris Jericho, Seth Rollins, and the Extreme Champion Umaga square off in a fatal four-way elimination match.

Joey Styles: And, for the first time since being appointed JBL's replacement, NXT General Manager Stone Cold Steve Austin will give his, "State of NXT Address".

Matt Striker: But coming up right now, AJ Styles and my boy Derrick Bateman go toe-to-toe! Woo!

The camera pans away from the commentary table and to the ring where Christy Hemme is standing by, ready to do the introductions as the opening bell sounds.

DING DING!

christy_hemme_slow_camera_pan_gif_by_opticgoo-d5av630.gif

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first...

"To the Batmobile, let's go!

Atomic batteries to power,

Turbines to speed.

Roger, ready to move out!"

[video=youtube;N6Cfy58-zPU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6Cfy58-zPU[/video]

To the astonishment and speechlessness of everyone within earshot, the theme song from the 1960's Batman television show begins to play. After a moment of the classic, "nana nana nana nana, nana nana nana nana", the camera pans over where the Batmobile pulls around the corner and parks next to the stage. The driver's door opens as Derrick Bateman steps out of the car, sending the crowd into an amused uproar as he is donned in full Batman gear. As the crowd cheers, the passenger door of the car opens and two people exit, first Maxine and then Johnny Curtis dressed as Catwoman and Robin respectively. All three climb onto the ramp and begin walking towards the ring.

Christy Hemme: From Gotham City. Weighing in at two hundred and twenty-two pounds. Being accompanied to the ring by Maxwoman and Johnny the Boy Wonder, the "Deirk Knight", Bate Man!

The trio arrives at the end of the ramp where Maxwoman and Johnny the Boy Wonder remain ringside as Bate Man slides into the ring and gets to his feet, breaking out into The Hurricane's signature pose as a spotlight flashes above him displaying an afro. After collecting herself from the laughter, Christy Hemme begins her introduction for Derrick's opponent.

Christy Hemme: And the opponent...

[video=youtube;YrPXONk3-tQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrPXONk3-tQ[/video]

The fans look equally as confused as they did before as "Loser" by 3 Doors Down begins to play. Before too long, the "Phenomenal" AJ Styles comes walking out from the backstage, except he isn't looking like the AJ everyone knows and loves and instead dons the same rough look he donned when he and Bateman exchanged words in the time leading up to their match, the hair on his head unkept and his facial hair scruffy. AJ stops at the top of the ramp, looking down as he stuffs his hands into his pockets.

Christy Hemme: From Gainesville, Georgia. Weighing in at two hundred and fifteen pounds. The "Phenomenal" A...J...Styles!

The crowd cheers AJ as he walks down the ramp slowly, looking down at the ground, indifferent to their praise as though he doesn't feel he deserves any of it. AJ reaches the end of the ramp and turns, making his way up the steel steps and entering the ring. He doesn't pose, there's no pyro, he just removes his hands from his pockets and takes an uninterested fighting stance as he looks across the ring at Bate Man.

DING DING!

As the bell sounds, both men in the ring go after each other instantly, locking up in a test of strength. It doesn't last long however as Bate Man delivers a boot to Styles' abdomen, sending him flying backwards into the ropes. As Styles is launched back towards his opponent, Bate Man sidesteps and slips behind him, applying a sleeper hold. Styles reaches back and grabs Bate Man by the back of his neck, throwing him over his shoulder and falling into a modified seated position, placing his knee upward so that Bate Man lands directly on it split-legged, crumpling to the mat in agony as he holds his groin.

Joey Styles: OH MY! Derrick Bateman may have just qualified for the Divas division!

Matt Striker: I didn't know he was trying out for the Divas division.

Joey Styles: Shut up, you know what I meant.

Matt Striker: Does that mean Stone Cold's going to introduce a Women's Championship and we could see Bate Man and Trish wrestle next week?

Joey Styles: I wasn't being serious, Matt.

Matt Striker: Then again, I don't know that I want to see that wardrobe change.

Joey Styles: Matt...

Matt Striker: Plus he'd have to make sure he never grew facial hair like AJ there.

Joey Styles: Matt...

Matt Striker: Wouldn't have to change his moveset though. Or his music., or...

Joey Styles: MATT!

Matt Striker: What?

Joey Styles: He's not going to challenge for the Women's Championship.

Matt Striker: You can't revoke title shots like that, you're not the General Manager.

Joey Styles: He's not competing for the Women's Championship because there hasn't been one introduced because there is no women's division because there's only Trish and Maxine.

Matt Striker: What about Bate Man?

Joey Styles: He's not a women's wrestler, I was suggesting that assault on his gonads turned him into a woman.

Matt Striker: I don't follow.

Joey Styles: Ya know, for a teacher, you aren't very smart.

In the ring, Styles goes for a stomp to his downed opponent but Bate Man rolls out of the way and pushes himself up with his arms. Styles uses the opening to go for a kick to the ribs but Bate Man throws himself backward to avoid it, Styles missing with the kick and Bate Man landing in a sitting position as he climbs to a vertical base, Styles turning to face him as the two make eye contact. Styles charges across the ring and takes a swing with his left but Bate Man ducks and punches him in the abdomen with a left of his own. As Styles winces from the impact, Bateman grabs his left arm and leaps into the air with both knees against it so that when he falls to the mat, he slams Styles' arm across his knees.

Styles rolls away from Bate Man holding his arm in pain as Bate Man charges across the ring towards him and leaps into the air, bending his legs towards himself and then extending them quickly, catching Styles in the face as Bate Man falls to the mat after making impact as Styles is launched backward into the nearest turnbuckle dizzily as he slumps into a seated position.

Joey Styles: I just can't figure out what's going on with AJ Styles.

Matt Striker: What do you mean?

Joey Styles: Look at him. His appearance is ungroomed, and while his offense has been somewhat inspired, he doesn't have a lot of defense going for him. He's dialing it in.

Matt Striker: Like a pizza order?

Joey Styles: What?

Johnny the Boy Wonder: Ya know what AJ's problem is? He doesn't have a trusty sidekick!

Joey Styles: I thought Derrick was your sidekick, tonight's the first match he's wrestled in awhile.

Johnny the Boy Wonder: Derrick Bateman is Johnny Curtis' sidekick as part of the Modern Day Double Dragons. I don't see the Modern Day Double Dragons anywhere, do you Matt?

Matt Striker: Sure don't.

Johnny the Boy Wonder: Exactly, I am Johnny the Boy Wonder, Bate Man's sidekick and one-third of the Justice Lea...

Matt Striker: Whoa, Johnny, you can't call yourselves that.

Johnny the Boy Wonder: Oh yeah, Mysterio and Van Dam, no disrespect intended. One-third of the Brotherhood of Decency!

Matt Striker: Isn't that kind of sexist considering Maxwoman's membership?

Johnny the Boy Wonder: Who's side are you on, evil doer?

Joey Styles: I never thought I'd say this, but I'd prefer the Super Saiyan salsa dancing malarkey over this.

In the ring, Bate Man takes off running towards the corner and leaps into the air, bending his legs towards himself again and extending them quickly, but as he goes for the attack, AJ rolls out of the way and Bate Man goes into the corner, landing split legged on the ring post as he begins crying out in agony but not in his own voice but the Christian Bale Batman voice instead. AJ gets to his feet and the fans are cheering the evasive maneuver as a small smile forms as if he's beginning to believe it, but then it vanishes as though he's convinced himself that they're cheering for Bate Man instead.

Speaking of Bate Man, the "Fro'd Crusader" rolls backwards out of the corner onto his feet and stands up with his hands on his hips heroically as the crowd pops for him. Bate Man turns to face AJ and points at him, exclaiming the question, "Don't you know who I am?" in his own voice before answering his own question in the Batman voice, "I'm Bate Man!" He then hauls off and pops AJ with a stiff right and begins to open up on his opponent with a consistent change-up of lefts and rights, each one delayed long enough for him to continuously repeat, "I'm Bate Man." with the second hit, and simply his name, "Bate Man" which each following hit.

Johnny the Boy Wonder: Sweet Sally Brown, Bate Man is exploding into a heroic combo!

Matt Striker: It's like Pokemon Puzzle League in there!

Joey Styles: Well what he's dropping on AJ is certainly garbage, no doubt about that.

Johnny the Boy Wonder: Great Scott, he understood our reference!

Joey Styles: I owned a Nintendo 64 once. Besides, Robin never said, "Great Scott". Who are you, Doc Brown?

Johnny the Boy Wonder: No I'm Johnny the Boy Wonder. Who cares what Robin said, Johnny the Boy Wonder says, "Great Scott".

Joey Styles: Where's the Joker when you need him?

Johnny the Boy Wonder: He's competing in the main event tonight.

Matt Striker: I dunno, wouldn't Sting be the Riddler?

Johnny the Boy Wonder: Pretty sure he's The Joker.

Matt Striker: He says, "Riddle me this."

Johnny the Boy Wonder: He wears face paint.

Matt Striker: He says, "Riddle me that."

Johnny the Boy Wonder: He makes jokes.

Joey Styles: Sting is neither the Riddler or the Joker, he's just Sting.

Johnny the Boy Wonder: Silence Penguin, don't make me Wonder Slap you.

In the ring, Styles is backed into a corner as Bate Man continues his attack, still saying his name with each strike. AJ seems dazed as Bate Man winds up for a stronger hit, exclaiming once more, "I'M BATE MAN!". As he swings, AJ perks up and blocks his attack by catching the fist. Bate Man swings with the other hand but AJ catches the other fist as well. Styles delivers a boot to the abdomen of Bate Man, causing him to hunch over as he falls to his knees and delivers a European Uppercut that sends Bate Man to a vertical base as he staggers into the ropes. As Bate Man comes flying back, AJ leaps up and catches him around the neck with his legs, twisting his body downward and executing a beautiful hurricanrana that sends Bate Man into the nearest turnbuckle in tree of woe position.

AJ pops to his feet as the crowd is red hot and takes off running, catching Bate Man in the face with a baseball slide. Bate Man's lower body slumps out of the corner, putting our hero on his face as AJ gets to his feet again, scouting his opponent and waiting for him to get up. Bate Man gets to his feet as Styles grabs him and places his head between his legs as the crowd goes ballistic. Just as AJ goes for the Styles Clash, the lights go out.

Johnny the Boy Wonder: Abundant Alpacas from Palatka, who turned out the lights?

Joey Styles: I think I know.

When the lights come back on, the referee is down and out as Bate Man is in a seated position, having escaped the attempted move and AJ is looking directly across the ring at none other than the Big Red Monster!

Johnny the Boy Wonder: Great Googly Moogly, it's Bane!

Kane looks at AJ and then looks at Bate Man. Bate Man gets up and charges at Kane, who levels him with a big boot to gasps from the crowd. Kane looks at AJ who looks to consider helping Bate Man for a moment, but then just exits the ring, making his way up the ramp with his head hung, looking completely dejected. In the ring, Kane grabs Bate Man by the cape and pulls him to his feet, grabbing him by the neck.

Joey Styles: What is the meaning of this?

Johnny the Boy Wonder: I've got to save Bate Man! Trusty sidekick away!

Johnny removes his headset and leaps over the commentary table to the floor, sliding into the ring as he goes directly after Kane but Kane catches him around the throat with his free hand. He hoists both superheroes into the air and plants them with a devastating chokeslam, all the while AJ has stopped at the top of the ramp and watched all the carnage unfold. Kane exits the ring and grabs Maxwoman, throwing her over his shoulder as he makes his way up the ramp. In the ring, the referee has come to as he begins to count down Bate Man and count out AJ Styles.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

The crowd is chanting, "A-J Styles! A-J Styles!" in an attempt to motivate the "Phenomenal One" to the ring but he's too upset about coming this close to victory and failing, as if Kane's interference was his fault. He shoves his hands into his pockets again, turning and walking towards the backstage area.

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

Styles has left entirely as Bate Man rolls over onto his elbows and knees, crawling towards the ropes and grabbing onto them, wobbily returning to a vertical base. As he answers the ten count, the referee continues counting out the "Phenomenal One".

NINE!

TEN!

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: Here is your winner as the result of a count-out, Bate Man!

Bate Man lets the referee raise his arm in victory but doesn't look too happy about it as he watches the stage. He shakes his head then looks down at Johnny the Boy Wonder, helping him up.

Joey Styles: Well certainly more questions than answers here folks. AJ Styles seems to have lost all confidence in himself, but why?

Matt Striker: And what was Kane doing out here? Last time we saw him he had a score to settle with JBL and The Cabinet, not these two.

Joey Styles: Hopefully Kane will explain himself sooner rather than later, and we can get a better idea of what's going on with AJ. More NXT after this, folks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL ONE

tumblr_lnpmprqSJ11qalocwo1_500.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NXT is taken backstage to Jeremy Borash with Kurt Angle, Kurt Angle is dressed in his typical black wrestling attire with his hoody on, Angle is prepared for battle and his match is up next but first of all; he's going to conduct an interview with Jeremy Borash, who opens up the questions.

KurtInterview_zps794afda7.jpg

Jeremy Borash: Kurt Angle, last week you made impressive début defeating the NXT World Heavyweight Champion, Rhino in what was a fiercely contested contest, your thoughts on that match?

Kurt Angle thinks about it for a moment, choosing his words carefully before finally answering the question from Jeremy Borash.

Kurt Angle: Well JB, Rhino was a tough opponent, a very tough one and he was within a fraction of defeating me last time on NXT but Rhino learnt you can't out wrestle the Wrestling Machine but don't get me wrong, I've found a new respect for Rhino and Rhino, anytime you want to put that World Championship on the line; I'll take you up on that challenge. Hell, I've been hearing a lot of talk about booting Seth Rollins out of the Fatal Four Way Match, I'll take his spot after beat Austin Aries tonight, I'll wrestle again because I am that freakin' good!

Jeremy Borash nods his head intently to Kurt Angle's words, trying to think of a sensible question to ask of the Olympic Gold Medallist.

Jeremy Borash: Kurt, can you give us your thoughts on your opponent, Austin Aries?

Kurt Angle once again takes a moment before answering his second question.

Kurt Angle: Well, Austin Aries he's nothing but a little bitch, all he could say to me was I haven't accomplished anything in UWF when in my first week, I defeated NXT World Heavyweight Champion and I damn sure going to make Austin Aries tap out! Hell, JB did you even see what did to Austin Aries when he confronted at the House show?

Jeremy Borash shakes head, knowing he missed out on pure gold but thankfully Borash gives everyone the opportunity to see what happened to Austin Aries at the House Show.

Jeremy Borash: No I didn't Kurt but I've been told in my ear that we do have that footage and we're ready to roll it.

Kurt Angle then drops his microphone and rolls out of the ring to the shock the fans, Kurt Angle struts with a sense of confidence about him as he disappears into the backstage. Aries stands there and laughs believing he's got better Angle, Angle running scolded dog to the backstage but then, then it hits Aries as Kurt Angle returns to the arena with a Milk Truck! Angle looks like a man possessed behind steering wheel driving truck down the ring, Kurt Angle now topless climbs out of the milk truck and roars as he grab hose and unleashes the milk from Milk Truck spraying down on Austin Aries.

dHRUNHl5Y0Nsdncx_o_wwf-raw---kurt-angles-milk-truck-vs-the-alliance.jpg

Aries is knocked off his feet drenched in milk as Kurt Angle with two milk bottles in his hands, climbs on roof of the milk truck with a microphone in his trousers. Angle then pours milk into his mouth with both milk bottles before finishes off his destruction of Austin Aries.

Jeremy Borash: That was quite impressive Kurt, but do you fear any backlash from Austin Aries?

Kurt Angle chuckles at the thought of Austin Aries getting his own back on Kurt.

Kurt Angle: Austin Aries, the guy who cried over spilt milk! No I don't fear Austin Aries, what I fear is making more of a mockery of him than I already did verbally but he's had it coming, the way he conducts himself and he has the audacity to call himself a man of class and a better wrestler than me? Well, Austin Aries is about to learn why I am the Wrestling Machine, it's true, It's DAMN True!

As things return to the ring, Christy Hemme is standing by to introduce the next match.

Christy Hemme: The following contest is set for one fall!

4787602l.gif

Kurt Angle’s theme – Army Rollout by Tha Trademarc hits the Public Announcement System and after a few moments, the fans erupt into hysteria due to the arrival of their Olympic Hero, Kurt Angle. Angle comes up from under the stage into a spotlight where he raises his hands in the air as pyro shoots out from the stage high up towards the ceiling in the arena in Red, White and Blue streams. Angle then makes his way down towards the ring. Angle steps up the ring steps and through the ropes into the ring, he then raises his hands in the air and does his signature chest beating theatrics as the crowd go wild.

Christy Hemme: Introducing first, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 225 pounds, he is the only Olympic Gold Medalist in UWF history, 'The Wrestling Machine' Kurt Angle!.

LIGHTS OUT!

102910TNA1.gif

"Lights Out" by Hollywood Undead blasts through the arena speakers as the whole arena gets covered in purple hue. The theme song of Austin Aries is playing for a while when out comes out Austin Aries with a huge smile on his face. Aries wastes no time as he begins walking down the entrance ramp with his hands in the air and pyros explode behind his back. Aries then makes his way down to the ring and slowly walks up the ring steps before stepping into the ring and heading to the top rope where he throws his hands into the air, accepting the heat he is getting from the crowd.

Christy Hemme: And from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, weighing in at 210 pounds, 'A Double' Austin Aries!

KA_zpsfa7235d9.jpg
Vs
AriesNXT.jpg

The match barely even gets the chance to start when Kurt Angle dives at the legs of Aries and takes him straight down to the mat below with a fantastic takedown. Aries tries to get away from Angle kicking his legs up before turning his back, but Kurt simply takes the back before forcing Aries back down onto his back mounting him and slapping him repeatedly about the head before getting back to his feet letting out a 'WOOO!' before motioning Aries to get back to his face. Aries at first refuses to get back up until Kurt gets back into the corner, sitting with his arms crossed in a flippant manner. Angle obliges as Aries gets back to his feet across the ring from him. Angle and Aries then approach one another in the centre of the ring, their mouthing off to each other, Angle reminds Aries of the time he milked him in the centre of the ring. Aries smirks before slapping Angle across the face which drops Angle down to one knee, Angle retaliates by swinging behind Aries and dropping him with a German Suplex!, he keeps the hooks around the waist.

Styles: Fast pace to start off this match up and you can see, there's no love lost between these two highly skilled competitors.

Striker: I don't think it was a wise move by Aries to slap Kurt Angle, Joey. Kurt Angle can take him down and keep him down with his wrestling prowess giving him full control over Aries.

Kurt Angle drags Aries back up to his feet in an attempt to go for a second consecutive German Suplex however Aries is having none of this as he gets an elbow up and cracks Angle upside the head twice forcing him to relinquish his grip. Aries then turns around and kicks Angle in the gut before taking him and tossing him into the steel ring post shoulder first. Aries then pulls Angle out from the corner before twisting Angle's arm before throwing him down to the mat, straight down onto the shoulder. Aries then gets a few stomps in at the downed Angle before the referee moves in to check on Angle's shoulder. Angle gives it the okay but is having difficulty rotating his shoulder. Aries is relentless however as Angle gets to his feet in the corner. Aries runs at Angle before hitting him with a big Running Dropkick. Angle drops back down to the mat below as Aries gets up onto the top rope and into his signature pose, he feels the job is just about done and the crowd don't like this one bit and let Aries know of their displeasure.

Striker: I like it!, look at the self-confidence Aries has!, he knows he's hurt Angle and he's rubbing it the faces off these fans here tonight who love their Olympic Hero.

Styles: I don't know whether it's confidence or arrogance but it is rubbing this audience up the wrong way.

Aries gets himself right up onto the top rope in a perched position waiting for Angle to get up. When Angle eventually does get to his feet Aries launches himself off of the top rope with an attempted Downward Elbow strike from the top rope but Angle catches him in the gut with a clubbing blow. This is on the arm where Aries worked on however so it also effects Angle. Angle however attempts to shake it off as Aries turns around into his arms and Angle throws him straight overhead with a Belly to Belly Throw. Aries takes a hard hit on his tail bone almost such is the power Angle is able to muster on the throw. Angle however is back to holding his shoulder as he uses the ropes to get back to his feet. Aries is already back up when Angle goes yet another Belly to Belly however Aries gets his arms free under those of Angle before throwing Angle overhead with a Belly to Belly throw of his own. Angle takes a hard bump on his shoulder rather than his back.

Styles: Aries has thrown Angle right off of his game here tonight, taking a page from Angle's own book with the Belly to Belly.

Aries points and laughs at Angle who struggles to his feet, as if to say 'is this really your hero?'. Angle does eventually get to his feet but as he does so Aries goes to grab him, Angle has none of it however and hits him with some back elbows sending Aries dizzy before Angle drives his shoulder down into the back of Aries' knee dropping 'A Double' down to the mat. Angle then grabs the Ankle of Aries and immediately goes for the Ankle Lock, however Aries is quick to get out of this and drops out of the ring to the outside. Angle wastes no time in following him out of the ring but as he rolls out of the ring Aries clobbers him on the side of the head with a boot. Angle slumps down to the outside ring mats, against the steel ring steps. Aries targets him before going for the Running Dropkick or IED against the Steel Ring Steps however Angle dodges that bullet and Aries crashes and burns into the ring steps. Aries immediately grabs at his left foot, signalling he's hurt it.

Styles: Ouch!, Aries crashes and burns and just when you think it's all over for Angle the tide is completely turned in his favour.

Aries struggles to his feet, hopping into the ring before Angle can get back in himself. He leaves himself susceptible however to Angle as Angle grabs hold of that left foot that Aries injured and drags him towards the ring post before swinging it back and smashing it off of the ring post. Aries squirms back into the ring holding at the injured foot, he's not throwing in the towel though as the referee checks on him. Angle steps up into the ring to beat the count and goes straight after Austin Aries who gets back up onto his feet. Aries tries to fend off Angle holding onto the ring ropes before throwing a back elbow into the face of Angle. Austin then goes for a Springboard but his foot gives way and he falls back onto the top of his head in a nasty looking mistake. Austin struggles back to his feet but Angle is not sparing him any mercy as he hooks his arms around the waist of Aries before throwing him overhead with the German Suplex!.

Styles: Here we go with the trifecta of German Suplexes!, vintage Angle!.

Striker: Momentum is now totally on the side of Angle, I can't see Aries lasting much longer, especially on that ankle!

Angle hits the German, keeping his arms locked before raising Aries back up and repeating the feat. Angle does this one other time completing his signature consecutive German Suplexes. Angle then gets to his feet, he beats his injured shoulder before dropping the straps!. Angle stands behind Aries waiting 'The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived' to get back to his feet. Aries eventually does so in a groggy manner, but as he does so Angle goes for his signature Olympic Slam but Aries somehow drops down out of the maneuver perhaps Angle's weakened shoulder preventing him from completing the move, Aries spins Angle around and kicks him in the gut before wrapping his arm around his head. Aries then attempts to lift Angle up but Angle blocks this attempt before tripping Aries down to the mat with a leg sweep, Angle then immediately slaps on an Ankle Lock!, Angle drops down into the grapevine and Aries has nowhere to go. Angle has a real intensity about him as he wrenches the hold, Aries 'swims' on the mat to try and reach the bottom rope but is getting nowhere. Aries has no other option, he has to tap out and soon that hand is slapping the mat with his ankle surely at breaking point, giving the victory to Kurt Angle!.

Winner via Submission: Kurt Angle!

img_1877.0_standard_352.0.jpg

COMMERCIAL TWO

bateman.jpg

Kurt Angle is in an upbeat, psyched up mood after his victory over Austin Aries, in fact Kurt Angle is celebrating with a bottle of milk. Kurt Angle has that swagger of confidence about him but there's a buzzkill lurking and Kurt Angle walks straight into it; Kurt Angle grinds to a halt as he's face-to-face with the buzzkill himself, Chris Jericho. Jericho even has the nerve to mock Kurt Angle.

Chris Jericho: Congratulations Kurt, you went ahead and defeated an irrelevent maggot like Austin Aries but you conduct yourself like you just won a World Championship. How the "mighty" have fallen.

Kurt Angle snarls, boiling up rage, snaps back at Chris Jericho.

Kurt Angle: Oh will you shut up for once in your miserable life Chris! Hell, I could still wrestle circles around you and day of the week but I'm pretty damn sure you have an excuse for not having a set to wrestle against me.

Chris Jericho shakes his head, he already has an excuse formulated in his head and responds to Kurt Angle.

Chris Jericho: Kurt, how foolish can you be? I'm not afraid of you, nor do I need to make excuse not to face a parasite like yourself because tonight when I once again prove to the world I am the Best at what I do and that is winning because when I defeat that old man Sting, Jeff Hardy mark II and that dithering oath Umaga and go onto Wrestlemania to win yet another World Championship while you fall into mediocrity.

Chris Jericho then turns and begins to walk away but Kurt Angle grabs Chris Jericho's shirt.

Kurt Angle: Don't you dare walk away from me Chris! When I'm not fin...

Before Kurt Angle can finish off his sentence, Chris Jericho turns around knees Kurt Angle in the crotch, Kurt Angle kneels over in intense pain but that isn't it for The Olympic Gold Medalist as Chris Jericho then grabs Angle by his attire and tosses him into a stack of steel equipment boxes, Angle crashes and burns and things just get worse for him as the box crumble and collapse on top of Angle as Chris Jericho straightens out his suit and walks away with a smug look on his face after his outrageous attack on Kurt Angle.

As things return to the ring, Christy Hemme is standing by to introduce the next match.

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first...
[video=youtube;LlnmNkMivHc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlnmNkMivHc&feature=player_embedded[/video]
Rhino comes storming out from the back to his entrance music. The crowd goes nuts as Rhino stands at the top of the ramp looking as triumphant as ever. He has clearly not allowed the two losses from weeks prior to destroy his composure. Coach comes rushing along behind Rhino as if he had been having a tough time keeping up with the NXT World Champion.

Rhino looks over his shoulder for only a moment and smiles as he charges down the ramp and slides into the ring under the bottom rope. This always seems to get the crowd going as he stands in the middle of the ring for a moment. Suddenly he runs to each turnbuckle, stands high upon them and raises his fist calling out his signature battle cry. The crowd responds in a chant much the same as his battle cry. "GORE! GORE! GORE!"

Rhino_BIOboxart_l60w.jpg

Christy Hemme: From Detroit, Michigan. Weighing in at two hundred and seventy pounds. Being accompanied to the ring by Jonathan Coachman. He is the current and reigning NXT World Champion, the "Man Beast" Rhino!

[video=youtube;tzrlgeHbMlQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzrIgeHbMIQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]

As the infamous heartbeat begins to thunder throughout the arena, it signals the moment the UWF Universe begin to cheer for the arriving Taz. Once the heartbeat ceases and the theme kicks in, Taz emerges from the back ready to go, towel over his head. Taz doesn't take the time to soak in the atmosphere, instead choosing to make his way down the ramp and towards the ring, although he does take the time to gaze out at the adoring crowd and listen to their encouraging words while walking. Taz eventually reaches the steel steps, not breaking stride as he makes his way up them and promptly enters the ring. He proceeds to go to the top rope and cross his arms in signature fashion. He then takes his place in the ring corner looking at his opponent.

Royal+Rumble+200000007.png

Christy Hemme: From the Red Hook section of Brooklyn, New York. Weighing in at two hundred and forty-five pounds, he is the "Human Suplex Machine" Taz!

Taz.jpg
VS.
NXTRhino_zps4eec76b7.jpg

DING DING!

[/B]As the bell rings Taz immediately gets right into the face of his former friend, he and the NXT Champion have a verbal battle where it is clear by the look on Taz’s face here tonight he wants this one badly. The verbal barrage continues until the unlucky official who was assigned to this match gets in the middle of the two and tries to separate them. Rhino has expected this barrage from Taz and mistakenly turns his back on his former friend to get the referee out of the way of what is sure to be a brutal contest. Taz sees the opening and immediately grabs the NXT Champion from behind and wraps him into the Tazzmission. Taz wraps himself around Rhino hoping to bring the NXT Champion to the ground and finally does so much to the chagrin of the crowd!

Styles:
Rhino knew that Taz was going to be coming and tried to get the official out of the crossfire but it cost him as now Taz has locked in his legendary choke hold just mere seconds into the match.

Striker:
The NXT Champion’s losing streak looks like it is going to continue here in record time Joey. And with Wrestlemania just around the corner a slump like this is just something the Champion does not need!

Rhino is fading quickly as Taz has the hold locked on trying to literally kill the Man Beast! The Champion is fading fast and needs to do something quickly if he wants to stay alive. Taz has taken down Rhino close to the ropes and Rhino hears Coach on the outside yelling at him to reach out for the ropes. The Champion does as his manager has told him and finds the rope. The crowd cheers as the official sees it and immediately calls for Taz to break the hold. Taz’s state of mind isn’t listening instead he continues to hold onto the move as the referee begins the count to 5. 1, 2, 3, 4! Realizing Taz is not going to let go the official gets down and begins tearing Taz off of the Champion not wanting the match to end in a disqualification. The official is finally able to gain leverage and Taz is forced to finally break the hold. The official moves Taz over to the corner before going over and checking on the status of the World Champion.

Styles:
Well the official appears to want to let these two warriors fight it out here tonight Striker, but you have to wonder by not just disqualifying Taz there did he do more harm than good to the World Champion?

Striker:
Taz had the tazmission locked in another dozen seconds after Rhino reached for the ropes. I applaud the ref’s decision I do, but now Rhino may be nothing more than a toy for Taz to play with.

The Champion shows his heart by getting to his feet with the help of the ring ropes, the referee forces Taz to wait for Rhino to get to his feet, and once he does Taz goes on the offensive again, bringing Rhino to the center of the ring. However before Taz can do anything Rhino comes out of nowhere and takes Taz down to the mat with double leg takedown. Before Taz can get back up the champion spreads his opponent’s legs before placing his own leg between him. Before Taz knows what is going on he finds himself trapped in the sharpshooter! The crowd goes nuts as the World Champion now has his former friend in a submission maneuver Rhino has dug out of the dusty pages of his playbook. Taz tries to fight off the pressure, but Rhino is angry now, as Taz was trying to kill him earlier. Rhino contorts back as far as he can to induce as much pain and pressure onto Taz’s back.

Joey Styles:
And they say turnabout is fair play Striker, and now Rhino has Taz in the punishing sharpshooter!

Matt Striker:
No offense to Rhino as it’s a brilliant move on his part, but having been in both moves the sharpshooter is C-class compared to a maneuver as deadly as the Tazmission.

Striker might say that, but the look on Taz’s face tells another story as the Red Hook native keeps feeling his back being pulled and strained in ways it shouldn’t be. But Taz isn’t known as one of the baddest mother’s in the history of the world for nothing. As Taz bites down on his lip hard enough to draw blood he digs deep before beginning to crawl through the pain and agony towards the bottom rope. The crowd doesn’t like it but they are indeed impressed as Taz reaches out with abandonment and places his hands on the rope. The referee begins the count to 5. 1, 2, 3, 4, and at the last possible second Rhino lets go of the hold. The crowd is unhappy that Rhino didn’t take the same liberty’s as Taz, but you can see in Rhino’s face he does not want to truly hurt his former friend, at least not in the permanent sense. Rhino’s noble deed allows Taz however to crawl outside of the ring and begin to recuperate. But not for long as Rhino follows him out against the officials wishes and finds the Human Suplex Machine standing with the help of the ring barrier. Rhino gets close and Taz lashes out with a knife edge chop. Rhino responds with a closed fist to the jaw of Taz, but Taz grits through it and nails Rhino with another hard chop. Rhino responds with another punch, the impact making a hard thud, but Taz again fights through the pain and throws his hardest chop yet. Rhino is staggered by the last shot just long enough for Taz to bring his knee up and connect with Rhino’s gut staggering the Champion even further and allows Taz to take the champion and with all his might sends Rhino shoulder first into the steel steps. The official has decided not to count the potential count out and instead yells at Taz to get Rhino into the ring. Taz can be heard telling the ref to go fornicate with himself.

Styles:
And if those shots from the Champion and the Opponent didn’t show you how personal this match is for both men than I don’t know what will.

Striker:
This isn’t about the World Title tonight, this is personal. Taz feels like Rhino and the UWF Universe betrayed him, he wants revenge here tonight, and to be honest with you Joey, I find myself siding with him!

Taz brings the Man Beast to his feet and yells at him, telling him “not to mess with the big boys†in a vulgar way, before looking auspiciously at the corner of the barricade. Taz gets an evil grin on his face as he lifts Rhino up onto his shoulder looking to hit him with a snake eyes in the corner. But Taz should have gone for the kill immediately instead of taunting, as Rhino is able to shift his weight just enough so that as Taz moves closer to the barricade he slips off and lands on his feet like a cat. Taz hits the barricade with nothing in tow so to speak and turns to find where his opponent is, only to find him coming into him with a GORE THROUGH THE RING BARRICADE!!!

Styles:
GORE GORE GORE! Through the ring barricade! Taz might be broken in half.

Striker:
Not just Taz, Joey. Rhino may have killed himself too there!

Both men lay on the ground in the remains of what was once the ring barricade. Security is on point holding back some over anxious fans. Meanwhile the Coach comes rushing over to the NXT Champion to check on him while the official checks on Taz. The referee after a moment looks to want to begin a 10 count so as to get help out here, but it is the Coach who grabs the officials hand and begins to beg him not to count either man out and let them finish it in the ring. The official looks over Coach’s shoulder and sees the NXT Champion beginning to stir followed shortly by Taz. After a long minute Rhino has gotten to his feet as Coach tells the Official he told him so! Rhino meanwhile picks up Taz and tosses him into the ring. Rhino wants to end this match now as he slides in and crawls on top of his opponent. The referee slides in with him and begins the count.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Taz gets the shoulder up!

Striker:
Taz must be fueled by revenge to kick out there as he was literally broken in half!

Rhino can’t believe it as he stands in shock. Coach throws the ball cap he has been wearing to the floor in disgust. Rhino asks the official who tells the World Champion it is only a two count.

Styles:
Less arguing Rhino, stay on the attack if you want your losing streak to end tonight.

Rhino looks frustrated as he picks Taz up to his feet, the frustration creates an opening for Taz who nails Rhino with a nose crushing headbutt. Rhino curses in pain which gives Taz an opening and fueled by anger Taz takes the Champion down to the mat with a lariat. The Man Beast shoots back up in a rage, but Taz’s rage is bigger as he takes him down to the mat with another lariat. Rhino gets up staggered and turns his back, exactly what Taz was looking for as he puts Rhino into a half-nelson choke before finishing by lifting him up and connecting with the Tazzmission-Plex! The crowd are in awe of Taz who hasn’t used that move in quite some time. Rhino looks severely hurt as Taz goes for the cover.

1….

2…

3… NO!

The NXT Champion gets a shoulder up!

Styles:
What a nasty looking suplex from Taz proving again why they call him the Human Suplex Machine.

Striker:
Rhino landed hard on his head Joey, I’m surprised he was able to kick out of that cover in time but perhaps despite all of the losses recently Rhino is still showing the heart of a champion.

Taz is clearly upset by the fact the official did not count three but Taz is ok with it in a way as it means more punishment. Taz brings the Champion to his feet, but Rhino out of instinct unleashes a hard right hand right into Taz’s chin. Taz staggers a bit as Rhino goes for a kick, unfortunately Taz has it well scouted and grabs Rhino before sending him to the mat with a capture suplex! Rhino literally bounces off the mat and up to a vertical base with the help of holding onto the ring ropes. Taz isn’t going to let up as he does not intend to allow Rhino to survive. Taz grabs Rhino from behind in a full nelson and proceeds to connect with a dragon suplex. Taz’s back is arched and with Rhino’s shoulders down on the mat holds the move forcing the official to make the count.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Rhino gets a shoulder up!

Styles:
Two bone jarring suplexes from Taz to his former friend and someway Rhino kicks out. I’m impressed Striker.

Striker:
Taz is giving it everything he has here tonight Joey, and yet Rhino manages to dig deep and kick out. Though with Taz’s state of mind tonight, it may have been wise for him to stay down.

Rhino does not decide to stay down as Coach is on the outside yelling at Rhino to wake up because Taz is behind his opponent and waiting. Taz is looking to apply the Tazmission a second and potentially fatal time. Rhino staggers to his feet with Taz behind him in perfect position. Taz attempts to latch on like a leech, but Rhino has it scouted and is ready for it thanks to Coach’s big mouth. Rhino moves his upper body forward which sends Taz flying over Rhino’s back and down to the mat hard. Taz gets to his feet but maybe he shouldn’t have as Rhino grabs his former friend and slams him to the mat with a spinning spinebuster! Rhino however is worn out and is unable to capitalize on the maneuver and instead lays face down on the mat next to his opponent. After crucial and vital seconds go by Rhino finally on the insistence from his manager throws his arm over Taz.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Taz kicks out!

Styles:
Oh how close was that. You have to wonder if Rhino had been able to make the cover right away.

Striker:
I don’t think it would have been enough Joey, as these two are throwing everything but the kitchen sink at each other.

Both men now are tired and worn out and the crowd is into this match now split 50/50. The boo birds Taz’s has gotten to this point have changed their tune due to the effort the Human Suplex machine is showing, while the champion continues to impress the sold out crowd. Taz and Rhino get to their feet on respective ends of the ring. Rhino takes a deep breath before pursuing his opponent looking to do more damage, but the crowd is surprised as Taz wraps his arms around Rhino once again a delivers yet another suplex, this time a belly to belly overhead, which sends the champion back down to the mat on his already damaged back. Taz cracks his neck like it is no big deal as he prepares for what he wants to do next.

Styles:
And if you look into the eyes of my former broadcast partner you will see nothing but evil intentions!

Striker:
Taz has had his fun Joey, but I think even he realizes he needs to end this one now.

Rhino is struggling to get up as Taz waits in the opposite corner. “You want to Gore me you piece of crap. You are going to see how it feels!†Taz is heard yelling at Rhino from across the ring. No one understands quite what Taz means until he gets down on the ground and prepares for his own version of justice by Goring his former partner. Taz is ready to pounce when suddenly the Coach gets on the apron and gets the attention of the official. Taz is not impressed one bit as he sees Rhino fall down to the mat, his back having given out, Taz decides to take matters into his own hands. He heads over to where the Coach is on the apron and grabs him by the head and flips him hard into the ring. The crowd loves it as everyone hates the Coach. Coach gets to his feet and Taz immediately puts Coach in the Tazmission, clearly frustrated Coach cost him his plan of Goring his former friend. The crowd roars in approval as Taz stands in the ring choking out the Coach.

Striker:
Coach distracted Taz just long enough to ruin Taz’s idea, and Taz is not too thrilled with the Coach and now is choking him out!

Suddenly as Taz spins Coach around from out of nowhere Rhino comes rushing into the scene and connects with the Gore that hits both the Coach and Taz!

Styles:
Gore! Gore! Gore!

Striker:
Rhino just connected on a Gore from out of nowhere but he took out his manager at the same time as he did Taz!

Coach is broken in half and Taz is down leaving Rhino to cover the Human Suplex Machine!

1…

2…

3…

rhinotnachampion.jpg

Here is your Winner: The NXT World Heavyweight Champion: Rhino!

Styles:
Rhino has done it! He’s ended his losing streak in convincing style here tonight defeating his former partner Taz!

Striker:
But Joey, Rhino just Gored the hell out of his own business manager in order to win the match. Rhino just proved everything Taz had been saying all week. Rhino will stab anyone in the back to walk away with the victory.

The crowd doesn’t seem to mind Rhino’s tactics as they are cheering for the Man Beast who has just won arguably one of his biggest tests. The official hands Rhino his World Championship and Rhino begins holding on to it like a child. He stands up and throws it up over his head yelling like an animal!

Styles:
Like it or not, Rhino did what he had to do to win, and with his next challenger being named here tonight he needed a win. Plus I don’t think Coach will mind as much, as he has successfully helped his client here tonight.

Striker:
I’ve got one word for you Joey, Kharma. Rhino may be on top of the world now, but eventually his disregard for others just to win a match may come back to bite him in the ass.

Rhino continues to celebrate with his Championship as NXT heads elsewhere!

COMMERCIAL THREE

575917_544214932285668_1822126839_n.jpg

As NXT returns from commercial, we see Kane in an area of the backstage pacing back and forth with intensity and seemingly talking to himself.

Kane: These people want answers. They want to know why I did what I did to the Modern Day Double Dragons, the so-called Super Saiyan and the strongest man on the roster, the "Fro'd Crusader" and the Boy Wonder. Well it's quite simple, I did it because I have finally arrived at my boiling point. The Modern Day Double Dragons are guilty of the same thing that the Cabinet was guilty of, making NXT something that can't be taken seriously. From day one, Bradshaw ran his brand on favoritism and greed, whoever rode with him would be handsomely rewarded, but those who opposed him would suffer. The Purveyors of Poison opposed that, and we fought and we fought until the flames of tyranny that intended to burn this place to the ground were extinguished. No one wanted to take NXT seriously because it wasn't a fair system, why would anyone want to come to a place that their fate was already sealed before the ink on their contract had dried? Derrick and Johnny are guilty of a similar crime, because while we were giving our blood, sweat, and tears to restoring order to this brand and bringing its potential to light, while Bradshaw and his Cabinet were mocking the reward system set forth by Raw and Smackdown with his politics, the Modern Day Double Dragons were making a mockery of this place with their childish antics and their clown games.

Not...any...more. I cannot speak for Sting, but I can speak for Seth and I can speak for me, we're sick of it. The Purveyors of Poison have targeted you, Derrick and Johnny, and we intend to annihilate you on sight. Tonight was just your warning, it was to put both of you on notice and the entire world on notice that your fun is coming to an end. And I can only hope that our esteemed General Manager Stone Cold Steve Austin was watching, because here's what I have in mind. What we want the most is for NXT to be a place that can be run fairly and taken seriously, what you want the most is a shot at the UWF Tag Team Championships. The challenge is this: Kane and Seth Rollins versus Derrick Bateman and Johnny Curtis for a shot at the UWF Tag Team Championships, losing team leaves NXT. What do you say, Dragons? What do you say, Stone Cold? Are you going to give us what we want, or do we have to take it?

Kane breaks out into laughter as the scene fades to black and we return to the ring where Christy Hemme is ready to announce the next match.

[video=youtube;hCbfFOc7KmU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCbfFOc7KmU&feature=player_embedded[/video]

As Break the Walls Down is heard around the arena, booes comes from the crowd. Jericho walks slowly from the stage with no facial expression. He enters the ring and looks to the crowd depreciately, then he has a smirk smile on his face.

Christy Hemme: Residing from Tampa Florida, Y2J, Chris Jericho!

Umaga.jpg

Trish Stratus and Umaga come out from the back to a mixed reaction. Mostly the men are cheering for Trish and whistling at her while the others are booing at Umaga. They look at Aries and now that the numbers are even Aries and Umaga proceed down the ramp to the ring, Aries talking trash the entire time.

Christy Hemme: Making his way to the ring being accompanied by Trish Stratus, he is the NXTreme Champion, the Samoan Bulldozer, Umaga!

SHIELD

[video=youtube;a8DJ4g4ZQl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8DJ4g4ZQl0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The brand new theme song for Seth Rollins begins playing throughout the arena as a spotlight shines down on the stage at the top of the ramp but Seth is nowhere to be seen. Suddenly members of the audience pop and the camera pans over to one of the staircases amongst the seating where Seth is entering from as he slaps hands with fans on his way down.

Christy Hemme: From Davenport, Iowa. Weighing in at two hundred and nine pounds. He is one-third of the Purveyors of Poison, Seth Rollins!

When a man's heart is full of deceit
it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow
falls over his soul.

From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse,
a wrong that must be righted.
We look to the skies for a vindicator,
someone to strike fear into the black heart of the same man who created him.

The battle between good and evil has begun.
Against an army of shadows comes the dark warrior,
the purveyor of good, with a voice of silence,
and a mission of justice.

This. Is. Sting.

3h4v26cg3syeszc0suts.gif

The crowd go wild as Sting's theme hits the PA system and before long out comes Sting. He basks in the crowds more positive reaction now he returned to the crow facepaint.

[/I]Christy Hemme: From Venice Beach, California. Weighing in at two hundred and fifty pounds. He is the "Icon", Sting!

Sting looks down the ramp at the three people waiting for him. He decides to shake his hands with some of the fans in attendance before stepping into the ring. He undoes his jacket he brought down to the ring and prepares for the match.

StingRed_zps51e5967a.jpg
VS.
Seth.jpg
VS.
JerichoNXT_zps59f3cbd5.jpg
VS.
RhinoExtreme_zpsb8186794.jpg

And in the main event, the four men that advanced last week will face off in a Fatal Four-Way Elimination match to determine who will face Rhino for the NXT World Championship at Wrestlemania. Who will earn their right to perform for gold on the grandest stage of them all?

All four men are stood in the ring, Sting knows he’s has to use his experience to his advantage because all three of his foes are younger, faster, stronger and athletic, while Jericho is already calculating his opportunities to steal it. Umaga isn’t thinking about anything but decimating his opponents and walking away victorious and well, Seth Rollins is just, foolish. He walks right up to Umaga and slams his left heel into the side of Umaga’s head, Umaga just has a blank expression, even this monster is stunned at Rollins actions. Rollins is psyched though as he charges at Jericho and swings with a right hook at Jericho, Jericho holds his jaw and shakes his head but Rollins is already going for Sting. Sting watches on as Rollins delivers a slap across the face of the Iconic before leaping into the centre of the ring, yet another stupid move by the youngster as he is now surrounded by his three opponents who are not impressed.

Striker: Joey, what you just saw is how not to approach this match, you have pissed off three more experienced opponents, former champions and this match is anything goes and all three men know that. Seth Rollins just signed his death warrant.
Styles: Well Seth Rollins is still young and he’s possibly thinking he’s untouchable right now but he’s about to get reality check.
Coach: I like this Seth Rollins guy and I think he should be the one taking on Rhino at Wrestlemania, it be the easiest victory in the world for Rhino.

Umaga is first to strike as he delivers a Samoan Spike to Rollins, who is staggered straight into a leaping Jericho, who grabs Rollins by the face and brings him down onto Jericho’s knee delivering a Codebreaker but Rollins springs straight back into to the waiting Icon who delivers the Scorpion Death Drop. Rollins has just learnt a valuable lesson after suffering three successive finishers in a row but Rollins catches a minor break as he manages to roll out of the ring. Sting picks himself up and he stares at Jericho, both men are smaller than and nowhere as strong as Umaga and they seemingly come to an agreement that they should tackle Umaga together. Both Sting and Jericho unleash in unison a knife edge chop across the chest of Umaga, Umaga responds with an all mighty roar and grabs both men by the face and pushes them down to the canvas with a thud, Trish applauds her monster as Jericho gets back to his feet, only to eat a huge clothesline from Umaga. Sting then pulls himself up and leaps onto the back of Umaga, attempting to tame the beast but Umaga grabs Sting by the head and tosses Sting over his shoulder straight down to the canvas, Sting in a seated position then suffers a brutal kick across the back by Umaga.

Striker: Well Coach, you won’t get your wish, as you can tell, Umaga is once again having a run of monstrous domination.
Coach: Umaga is all hype and Rhino can beat him, Rhino will beat any of these guys but why should Rhino be forced to break a sweat when he can beat Rollins within a minute!?
Styles: Well Coach, you shouldn’t be so arrogant nor should you speak on behalf of your client who is clearly willing to gore you for the pleasure of the fans.

Sting kneels over into a slump but Jericho is back to his feet, Jericho however knows he’s got no hope against Umaga and bails out of the ring as Sting picks himself up, this time Umaga grabs Sting by the hair and drags him into a corner; tossing Sting into the turnbuckles like a rag-doll; Umaga begins to slam his hip into the gut of Sting and Jericho sees his opportunity to get an upper hand on Umaga and slides back into the ring and attempts to grab Umaga into the Flashback Sleeper Drop but Umaga staggers around the ring, Sting gains a reprieve, Sting pulls himself up onto the top turnbuckle and remains seated as Umaga manages to turn Jericho into a fireman’s carry hold before delivering a modified Samoan Drop to Jericho. With Jericho down and Umaga slightly distracted Sting seizes his moment, Umaga turns around and Sting makes a leap of faith, flying onto Umaga the wily veteran grabs Umaga’s head and goes for a Diving DDT but Umaga doesn’t go down to the shock of the veteran. Umaga hoists Sting back up and pushes off in mid-air, bringing Sting down across Jericho; Umaga then thuds over to Jericho and places his foot across the Jericho going for a pinfall attempt.

One…
Two…

Jericho gets a shoulder off the canvas to the distaste of Umaga but before Umaga can do anything, Seth Rollins has finally recovered and is in the ring and charges at Umaga; Umaga knows that Seth Rollins is coming for him thanks to his manager, Trish Stratus; Umaga simply responds by throwing up his right foot, straight into the jaw of Seth Rollins hitting a Superkick. Umaga then proceeds to drops to his knees and covers Rollins.

Striker: Ah man, this Trish, Umaga combination is lethal; Trish watches her client back and Umaga just destroys anything in his path.
Styles: We saw it last week as well Matt when Umaga dominated Taz and when Taz finally got some offence, Trish Stratus interjected herself costing Taz the match.
Coach: That won’t happen IF Umaga manages to win this match which I doubt he will.

One…
Two…

The Icon, Sting makes the save this time. His experience in these encounters is paying off, as he manages to dropkick Umaga in the face. Umaga rolls onto his side for a moment as Sting rolls through with another kick to the face of Umaga, knocking Umaga down to the canvas but the Sting knows it won’t last long. Whereas the recovering Jericho just sees this as an opportunity to steal the match with a rollup on the Stinger.

One…
Two…

Sting manages to thrust his legs, pushing Jericho out of the pinfall attempt. Unfortunately the cunning Chris Jericho, he’s just be pushed into the Samoan Bulldozer; Umaga roars into Chris Jericho’s ear before spinning Chris Jericho around and scoops Jericho up and slams Jericho back onto the canvas but there’s no rest for the wicked because Sting charges across the ring and delivers a Clothesline to Umaga but Sting simply bounces off Umaga, Sting lands on his feet however and rushes into the ring ropes and uses to spring of the ropes to gain momentum and delivers a second clothesline to Umaga. Umaga is knocked back a few steps and roars at Sting, Sting roars back and goes into another set of ring ropes and comes flying back with another Clothesline attempt but Umaga returns fire this time and manages to lift Sting up and over with a High Back Body Drop. Sting crashes and burns down onto the canvas leaving the savage monster known as Umaga standing in the centre of the ring.

Striker: Joey, I’m telling you, Umaga isn’t a man, he’s a dominating monster; if I was Sting and Jericho, I would have to be asking myself “how do I take this big man down!â€
Styles: Matt, isn’t there anything which is a weakness for Umaga, anything Sting and Jericho, even Rollins for that matter can capitalize on?
Striker: Stamina Joey, all three men have to hope this beast runs out of gas at some point. That is the only thing I can think of, the fatal four way works in the other three men’s favour, they can continually stop the pinfall attempts and just hope to wear down this beast, perhaps teamwork but that has been proven to be ineffective numerous times during this match so far.

Trish Stratus finally makes her presence known to everyone as she climbs up onto the ring apron and she begins to direct Umaga, telling her pet monster to focus on Seth Rollins. The youngster Rollins manages to pick himself up which is yet another mistake as Umaga grabs Rollins from behind and delivers a clubbing blow across the back of Rollins, knocking Rollins down to one knee. Umaga then proceeds to headbutt Rollins in the side of the head, Rollins is leaning against the ring ropes as Umaga displaying incredible strength tosses Rollins into the centre of the ring, Rollins flies across the ring like a shooting star before crashing into the canvas. Rollins tries to pick himself up but Umaga is already back on top of him, pulling Rollins up to his feet before thrusting his thigh into the gut of Rollins, Rollins kneels over in pain, leaving him exposed to Umaga; Umaga hoists Rollins up into a Powerbomb position before tossing Rollins straight into the top turnbuckle, Rollins head bobbles before falling into slump against the bottom turnbuckle. Umaga beats his chest like a gorilla as a gesture of dominance before charging across the ring and delivers another huge thigh smash into the head of Rollins. Umaga then turns to his keeper, Trish for approval, she applauds Umaga and signals for him to pin Rollins.

Styles: I don’t know if I can say this live on NXT but I’m going to say it anyways, Umaga might be Trish Stratus’ bitch but Umaga has made Rollins his own bitch.
Coach: And in turn, if Umaga does indeed win this match, he is going to become Rhino’s bitch, making Trish my bitch, oh yes!!!
Striker: Hey Rhino, can you shut this guy up, AGAIN, he’s killing both mine and Joey’s commentary here, he has not put a single ounce of input into calling this match.

One…
Two…

Both Jericho and Sting pile onto Umaga, breaking up the pinfall attempt. Both Jericho and Sting work momentarily as a team, both men hitting Umaga across the back, but Umaga slowly rises up like the Hulk before shrugging both men off with tremendous strength, knocking both men backwards Umaga roars; Sting tries to deliver another Clothesline but Umaga attempts to fire back on Sting with a Clothesline of his own but Sting ducks underneath he attempt allowing Jericho to launch himself and Flying Forearm Smash into the face of Umaga, spinning Umaga around into a Clothesline from Sting, while Umaga has yet to be taken off his feet, both Jericho and Sting are wearing down this monster of a man.

Striker: Joey this what I was talking about earlier, both Sting and Jericho have to apply their experience as a unit and slowly work down on Umaga and soon enough, they will hopefully knock Umaga off his feet and this match will possibly then go into favour of both veterans.
Styles: But don’t forget Trish, she hasn’t got involved physically in this match yet but she could quite possibly do that at some point Matt. She’ll do anything to protect her client’s interests, which in turn benefit her!

Umaga is seemingly slightly unsteady on his feet, Chris Jericho takes advantage of this fact and leaps up grabbing Umaga by the head and delivers a Codebreaker to Umaga! Umaga doesn’t go down to the canvas, Umaga is managing to stay on his feet but Sting then delivers another Clotheslines to Umaga and Umaga is begin to rock backwards, the monster is finally losing his balance as Chris Jericho manages to a dead vertical leap grabbing Umaga and dragging him straight down into another Codebreaker but Umaga still isn’t down but Sting has offer idea as he manages to drag Umaga into a reserve headlock, which means one thing. Sting leans backwards driving Umaga down onto the canvas with a huge Scorpion Deathdrop, Trish is livid and the fans are going nuts for the monster being taken down for the first time in this match but Jericho & Sting’s team work is gone in an instant as Jericho goes for another Codebreaker, this time on Sting but Sting has too much experience under his belt to be caught out; Sting goes down with Jericho but Sting has block the shot allowing him to flip over into a modified Jackknife pinfall attempt.

Striker: Now that was what I was talking about, the team work paid off after Umaga had dominated a good ten to fifteen minutes of the match there but then Jericho had to go attempt to steal it but it looks like it’s backfired on him.
Styles: Tell me about it, but how tough was Umaga to knock down, multiple Clotheslines, Two Codebreakers and a Scorpion Death Drop but Sting might get the victory by pinning Jericho here.

One…
Two…
Thr…

Jericho manages to kick out of his self-made trouble as Sting and Jericho both roll back to their feet; Jericho delivers a forearm smash across the face of Sting, Sting doesn’t have a chance to return fire as Jericho delivers a second one, then a third one but Sting is slowly building up inside with frustration and anger as Jericho strikes for a fourth one but as Jericho goes for a fifth, Sting blocks it before roaring and pumping his muscles at Jericho, Sting then unleashes a devastating flurry of chops to the chest of Chris Jericho; it’s a barrage of them leading up to another big Clothesline from Sting, knocking Chris Jericho down to the canvas, Jericho uses his head and bails out of the ring meaning Sting can’t take advantage of a battered and bruised Chris Jericho. Sting turns around, unbeknownst to him, Seth Rollins is back to his feet and is ready to deliver a Superkick, as Seth Rollins goes plant his boot into the jaw of Sting, Sting catches the boot and then takes the leg away from Rollins, slamming Rollins down onto his back, Sting seizes the moment once again and grabs both legs of Seth Rollins and locks Rollins into the Scorpion Death Lock! The fans go nuts as Sting turns Rollins over onto his belly completing the hold. Rollins screams in agony as Sting has the hold lock in tight.

Styles: So Coach, right now it’s looking like your client, Rhino might be facing the Icon, Sting at Wrestlemania, how does that make you feel?
Coach: That old man, much like Rollins will possibly be the easiest victory of the lot.
Striker: Coach, I think you’ll be sorely surprised if you truly believe that is the case.

Rollins is tugging at his hair in agony, it’s Rollins’ endgame and he has done nothing in his match and he desperate to not to throw in the towel and he tries to crawl towards the ring ropes but instead he finds a saviour in Chris Jericho; Jericho slides into the ring, Sting quickly breaks the hold and meets Chris Jericho in the centre of the ring, both men are exchanging blows in the centre of the ring but even that is short lived as the raging bulldozer Umaga is back to his feet and is looking to avenge his beatdown. He spins around Jericho and delivers a throat-crushing Samoan Spike, Sting isn’t afraid of his beast and attempts to slay himself but Umaga blocks the swing from Sting and returns fire with another Samoan Spike. Umaga then finishes off the scraps, Rollins hobbling to his feet then suffers a Samoan Spike of his own and Umaga is once again standing tall in the ring, Trish Stratus has returned to the ring apron once again to applaud her monster. Umaga has the match won as he reaches for Seth Rollins, seeming going to turn him around to be pinned, however Taz has decided to make a statement, sliding into the ring with a steel chair, Taz uses all his strength and delivers a hideous chair shot across the head of Umaga, the chair caves and molds around the head of Umaga but the Samoan Bulldozer hasn’t gone down to the canvas, forcing Taz to take more action, grabbing the arm of Umaga and uses all his strength to Irish Whip Umaga across the ring, Umaga and Trish collide on the ring apron, Trish flies off the ring apron straight on her injured knee as Taz follows through and dump tackles Umaga over the top rope down to the ringside area by the announcement tables.

Striker: And that is another way to beat Umaga, cave a chair over his head; but how do you feel Coach, Taz had you in the Tazzmission earlier and Rhino gored both of you, you going to try something now?
Coach: Keep him away from me is all I can say, Rhino do something, protect me!?

Rhino shakes his head and folds his arms as he watches Taz climb out of the ring; Taz and Rhino lock eyes for a moment but Taz out for Umaga at this point; ripping the top off the NXT announcement table and grabs one of the monitors and threatens to hit Coach with it, making Coach cower in the corner. Taz turns around and smashes the monitor over Umaga’s head with such force, the monitor flies up into the air, but Umaga is still standing! No-one can believe but Taz is simply responds to Umaga’s defience, grabbing Umaga into frontal Half-Nelson clutch and hoist Umaga up and puts Umaga through the NXT announcement table with the Tazzplex! The fans erupt into the customary “Holy Fuckin’ Shit!†chants as Taz yells at announcement team and Rhino “that’s how you put an animal down!†before marching off, readjusting his clothes and looking like a legitimate badass in the process.

Styles: OH MY GOD! Taz just deadlifted Umaga throughout announcement table, what an unexpected turn of events and we also got to see Coach wet himself, what a match we got here.
Striker: The entire dimantic of the match has altered thanks to Taz!
Styles: It’s not over yet Matt, look who’s decided to rear his ugly head.

Austin Aries slides into the ring, wearing his typical smart casual suit, he has his hands in his pockets displaying his arrogance, waiting for the Icon Sting to pick himself up; Sting slowly hauls himself up to a vertical base, that’s when Aries decides to strike, or at least attempts to but someone has Sting’s back! The pyros on the stage erupt as Kane emerges from the backstage to the a huge huge round of applause from the fans, Kane marches down the entrance ramp, Aries makes the decision to quickly bail from the ring through the middle of the ropes, having done little to effect this match, Aries leaps over the barricade diving the ringside area from the fans and rushes off but Kane somberly marches after him, climbing over the barricade and pursues Aries in a manner you could relate to in a horror movie. Jericho takes advantage of the distract and grabs the steel chair which Taz left behind, snatching it from referee Charles Robinson but another person has Sting’s back! Kurt Angle, who got a nasty beat from Jericho earlier in the night is out for vengeance, sliding into the ring and grabs Jericho and hoists up Jericho into a picture perfect Olympic Slam! The ring shakes gaining Sting’s attention, Sting and Angle lock eyes for a moment, Angle nods his head and rolls out of the ring, grabbing Jericho with him, seemingly taking Jericho out of this match. Sting has his hands on his hips, can’t believe the chaos which had just happened around him.

Styles: Oh my god, just oh my god! What chaos we’ve seen in this match, and it’s all happening right now and now we’re seemingly down to Seth Rollins and the Icon Sting, surely this is a done deal now?
Striker: I wouldn’t write out Rollins, look at him he’s about to take advantage of all the distractions!

Rollins is psyched up and actually still standing, he’s behind Sting, Sting turns around straight into a boot to the gut from Rollins, Rollins is seemingly looking to go for the move known as Small Package Driver on Sting, hooking the head of Sting and goes for the leg but Sting has other ideas, as he lifts Rollins up and scoops him up and around into a Reserve Headlock straight down in one smooth motion with the Scorpion Death Drop! The fans are fully behind the wily old veteran whose survive this chaotic match, hooking the leg of Rollins, the fans chant Charles Robinson’s count.

One…
Two…
Three…

Striker: How does it feel Coach to know that you have the Icon Sting to face off against at Wrestlemania?
Coach: Rhino will beat the Icon Sting with ease, I’m telling you this doesn't change a thing, in fact I’m looking forward to this match, Sting won the match fair and square. Hey Rhino, where are you going?!

-==Winner via Pinfall at 24:57 and the Number One Contender for the NXT World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania: The Icon, Sting==-

l.jpg

The fans are going nuts as their Icon, Sting has done, Sting is going to Wrestlemania to take on the World Heavyweight Champion, Rhino. Rhino picks himself up out of seat with the NXT World Heavyweight Championship in hand, he climbs into the ring and squares up to the warn out Sting, the two have their eyes locked on each other, not a word is said as Rhino lifts up the NXT World Heavyweight Championship above his head. Sting glances up at the UWF Wrestlemania sign, acknowledgement of the grand occasion as the crowd goes wild and NXT heads to its final commercial of the night.

COMMERCIAL FOUR

There's a bombshell approaching.

*PPSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH*

The fans erupt into disbelief and excitement as the glass shatters and they are quickly greeted by the NXT General Manager, Stone Cold Steve Austin. Austin makes his way down the ramp with a purpose and stomps his way up the steel steps, entering the ring and making his way to the far turnbuckle, ascending it and throwing up the double finger salute for all of his fans. After repeating this three more times, Austin asks for a microphone and is granted one, but as he raises it to his mouth to speak...

[video=youtube;wMCgrLIM6Z8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMCgrLIM6Z8[/video]

The crowd erupts as, CM Punk makes his way out from the back. CM Punk walks from one side to the other while looking on towards the ring

CMPunkSD1.jpg

CM Punk finally makes his way to ringside. As CM Punk walks up the steps and gets inside the ring, he walks on right past Stone Cold without hesitation and asks for a microphone

CMPunk2-12.jpg

CM Punk: Excuse me for a moment. I realize that I just interupted you out here, but there are much bigger things going than what you have to continue saying.

Stone Cold doesn't look happy by CM Punk's tone, but still offers him a beer

scsacmpunk_zps80f385eb.jpg

CM Punk: Are serious right now. I don't live that kind of a life style. That's not the point as to why I am out here. I am not in the best of moods here tonight and I'm going to be careful with my choice of words. For one-hundred and three days I owned that locker room and everyone I faced. Since my return to NXT in November of 2012, I ran through the locker room easily and wiped out the competition. I helped get Seth Rollins to the next level all because he competed in a match with me and because I wanted to help get him to that level through me and he did just that. Then I started taking on a bunch of other younger guys such as, Zack Ryder and I helped put him over in a match with me. Then finally after two months I was given my opportunity to get closer to the NXT World Title and I easily defeated, Rhino and I might add with my own move. Then at the Royal Rumble, I won the NXT World Title when I beat Bully Ray. I had it all. For one-hundred and three days, I had it all. I was not only on top of NXT, but I was the man here in UWF. These fans even started getting behind me as they chanted my name.....

CMPunk3-3.jpg

A massive "CM Punk" chant breaks out

CM Punk: Then it was all taken away from me. And do you know when it was taken from me, it started when you showed up here. In four months time, I only lost three times and never lost at a pay per view event. Then all of a sudden you show up and in my first title defense I had to defend my title against five other men inside an Elimination Chamber. Can you tell me in the history of professional wrestling, how many times has someone had their first title defense against five other men? I'll give you that answer, just one and that was me. Not Dwyane, not Bret Hart, not Shawn Michaels, not even you had to put your first title defense in a match likt I had to. And so I lost my title at No Way Out. Rhino went on to win and become the new NXT World Champion. It's like the saying goes, every dog has his day and he got lucky on that night because what has he done since then, nothing. He's lost every match he's had since being champion and it just goes to show you that he is a fluke champion.

Some boos being thrown at, CM Punk as most fans like, Rhino

CM Punk: Then last week I had to participate in a number one contender's tournament for the NXT World Title where the winner faces the champion at WrestleMania. I ended up losing that match because of a distraction and that distraction was the fact that I shouldn't of had to been in a number one contender's tournament to begin with. I should have been automatically put into the NXT World Title match at WrestleMania. I didn't need some tournament to prove that I should be in the title picture. And so here we are a little over two weeks away from WrestleMania II and I do not have a match. The NXT general managers or whatever you, JBL, and Sting call yourselves, you three have done a terrible job with protecting your number one guy on this show. Although I may not be the champion, I am the guy who puts those butts in their seats. They don't come to see you or JBL or Rhino or Sting or the rest of them. They want to see what CM Punk does next whether it's a pipebomb here or me opening up a can of whoop ass!

Stone Cold smirks and gives a fake laugh before getting all serious

CM Punk: And so the whole reason I am out here is tell you so you can go tell, JBL and Sting that it doesn't matter who wins the fatal four way tonight because at WrestleMania it is going to be a triple threat for the NXT World Title because I deserve my WrestleMania main event match and I'm going to get it. I know you're probably thinking that I don't deserve to be in the match because I lost last week, but don't forget, I have a rematch clause and I'm going to use it!

The crowd cheers on for the possible triple threat match at WrestleMania

CM Punk: That was my plan and that was why I came out here, originally! At WrestleMania, I am not going to invoke my rematch clause. I will do so when I'm ready to and it doesn't matter who the champion will be because when I'm ready, I will take what is mine back. The real reason why I am out here is because as I look at that WrestleMania logo I can only think of big time matches that have happened and those that never did happen. At WrestleMania, I'm going to go into the ring with someone I have faught against before. At WrestleMania, I am issuing a challenge. I am issuing the challenge of a lifetime. This is where careers are made and lost. At WrestleMania, I am putting it out there, CM Punk versus Stone Cold Steve Austin.

The crowd erupts at the thought of seeing the two go at it at WrestleMania

CM Punk: You have never been in the ring with someone like me before so let's go make a WrestleMania moment that these people will never forget. Or do you want your last image in this ring being when, Christian wiped the floor with you inside Hell in a Cell. The choice is yours, Steve!

CM Punk lowers his microphone and awaits for a response

raw%20mic.jpg

Stone Cold: What? Perhaps this here open beer's given ya a contact buzz and bringin' out the stupid in ya, cuz I coulda' swore I heard you say that you an' Stone Cold have never been in the ring together before, that I've never faced someone like you. You were one a' Stone Cold's first opponents when You Dubya Eff was gettin' on its feet. (What?) You an' Stone Cold had a match on Tuesday Night Raw when the ownership of the company changed. (What?) You an' Stone Cold faced off on You See Dubya Smackdown in a six man tag team match. (What?) In a singles match. (What?) At You See Dubya Extreme Rules for the championship. (What?) On You See Dubya iMPACT in a tag team match. (What?) In fact, speakin' a Chamber matches, you're one of the sorry pieces a' trash Stone Cold beat at Summerslam last year to retain his You Dubya Eff Championship!

You an' Stone Cold have been at each other's throat for a long time now, we've been in match after match, verbal scuffle after verbal scuffle, so I understand why me comin' back 'id get ya anxious ta' not only lock up one mo' time at Wrestlemania, but set aside yer guaranteed rematch ta' do it, I get that but here's the thing, kid. Stone Cold didn't come back ta' wrestle in matches, Stone Cold came back ta' make sure that Jay Bee Ell didn't run this place so far into the ground that it couldn't be saved. Stone Cold's not gonna make the same mistake that Sting and Jay Bee Ell made and involve myself in the in-ring product unless there's a justifiable reason and so far, you flappin' yer little gums isn't cause enough for me ta' set my duties as General Manager on the backburner, place a big piece a' humble pie in yer mouth, and knock it down yer throat with a drop on that stack a' dimes you call a neck. Now if you'll excuse me, I got a Wrestlemania card to announce.

Punk doesn't look happy at all as Austin proceeds with what he's saying.

Stone Cold: After what transpired over the course a' the night, here's what Stone Cold has decided yer gonna see at the show of shows on the grandest stage of 'em all. For the In Ex Tee World Championship it's gon' be the "War Machine" Rhino defendin' his strap against the "Icon" Sting. For the In Ex Tee Extreme Championship, in a Last Man Standing match, the "Samoan Bulldozer" Umaga will defend his title against the man that scrambled his brains tonight, the "Human Suplex Machine" Taz. In an Ultimate Submission match, Kurt Angle and Chris Jericho are gonna get the chance ta' beat each other to their hearts' content cuz there won't be a winner declared til one a' them boys puts ten points on the scoreboard.

In singles action, I've got a match cooked up that should restore some confidence in AJ Styles and then some as he takes on the self-proclaimed "Greatest Man That Ever Lived" Austin Aries. Last but not least, be careful what you wish for, Purveyors of Poison, cuz ya just might, and you gon' get, exactly what you asked for. In a Ladder match, it's gonna be the Purveyors of Poison versus the Modern Day Double Dragons. The winning team gets a future shot at the You Dubya Eff Tag Team Championships, the losing team leaves In Ex Tee. As for you, Punk...

When Austin turns to face Punk, he gets kicked in the stomach as Punk flips him off with both middle fingers and grabs him, hitting him with a Stone Cold Stunner! Austin goes down and Punk starts laughing, but then Austin gets up, dusting himself off. He grabs his microphone up from the mat and looks at Punk.

Stone Cold: You shouldn't have done that.

Austin hits Punk in the forehead with the top of the microphone and knocks him into the nearest corner. Stone Cold headbutts Punk and he slouches into a seated position as the crowd is going nuts. Stone Cold goes to stomp a mudhole but Punk rolls out of the ring. As he heads up the ramp smiling from ear-to-ear, Stone Cold looks aggressive and angered as NXT fades to black.

CREDITS
Taz vs. Rhino- SBS
Angle vs. Aries- Sam
Jericho vs. Sting vs. Umaga vs. Rollins, Angle promos- Wrestling With Shadows
Punk part of main event segment- Shawn
Styles vs. Bateman, piecing the show together, Kane promo- Chris Dresden

CONFIRMED FOR WRESTLEMANIA

NXT World Championship

Rhino(c) vs. Sting

NXT Extreme Championship
Last Man Standing

Umaga(c) vs. Taz

Ultimate Submission
Chris Jericho vs. Kurt Angle

Ladder Match for a shot at the UWF Tag Team Championships
Purveyors of Poison vs. Modern Day Double Dragons

Aries vs. Styles

Austin vs. Punk

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wednesday Night NXT April 3rd Edition PREVIEW!

NXTBANNER_zpsd1770da2.png

Wednesday Night NXT continues to roll down the road to Wrestlemania as it's only two stops away from the grandest show of the year. Last week, the Wrestlemania card was seemingly finalized when General Manager Stone Cold made some blockbuster matches that have pleased some and upset others. Now that the Texas Rattlesnake is eyeing an in-ring return, he needs to watch out for not only what the "Straight Edge Superstar" will have up his sleeve, but other members of the locker room that may have it out for him as well.

DerrickBateman-1.jpg
VS.
Seth.jpg

In the build leading up to the fatal four-way, Seth Rollins took a controversial stance on the situation and had the least to say of the four competitors. But the controversy didn't end there as it was revealed later in the night that he and Kane were after the eradication of the Modern Day Double Dragons. This week, Seth has a chance to put a chink in the armor of the Double Dragons, or rather the Brotherhood of Decency as he takes on Bate Man, the superhero alter ago of Derrick Bateman. When the "Shield" meets the "Fro'd Crusader", will Seth prove that the situation at hand is no laughing matter, or will Bate Man be overcome by the emotion felt at seeing his friends laid out and set the comedy aside and prevail?

Kane.jpg
VS.
AJStylesNX.jpg

Last week when Kane interfered in AJ's match with Bate Man, the "Phenomenal One" surprisingly headed for the hills and allowed himself to get counted out. This week AJ and Kane find each other face-to-face as opponents. When this happens will AJ buck up and realize his worth or is the "Monster Reborn" too much for Styles to overcome?

RhinoExtreme_zpsb8186794.jpg
&
Taz.jpg
VS.
KA_zpsfa7235d9.jpg
&
JerichoNXT_zps59f3cbd5.jpg

It's a case of strange bedfellows as both teams consist of future Wrestlemania opponents when Taz and Umaga pair up to compete against Kurt Angle and Chris Jericho. When these frenemies lock horns, does their greatest opposition lie across the ring from them, or in their very own corner?

Punk_zps110f1ce4.jpg
VS.
AriesNXT.jpg

Last week, Punk returned to the NXT fold in a bold way by calling the "Texas Rattlesnake" out and challenging him to a match at Wrestlemania, a contest that seems to be all but confirmed after their physical altercation. This week, Punk will be in action in the main event against the "Greatest Man That Ever Lived" Austin Aries, a man that is very unhappy after what has befallen him the past several weeks and no doubt still has his own personal vendetta against Stone Cold. When these two with so much in common go to war with each other, will it be Aries put to sleep or Punk laid down with his brain busted?

PROMOS
Everyone will address their thoughts on Wrestlemania​

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: Wednesday Night NXT March 27th, 2013 Edition!

RHINO VS STING AT WRESTLEMANIA BABY! I fucking love it! Look at all these matches confirmed for Mania. About time the Dragons got a possible shot at the tag belts! This show was great. Sorry I wasn't able to get a promo in. I have been busy with real life stuff. Next week is going to be amazing!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: Wednesday Night NXT April 3rd Edition PREVIEW!

Very strong looking card. You bet your ass I'm going to send a promo in.

Reaction score
Re: Wednesday Night NXT March 27th, 2013 Edition!

After this reading this show, all I can say is damn. Each match is nicely done and worth reading (including mine!) but it did feel like it needed a few more promos! Roll on next week team NXT.

Also, I'm coming for you Jericho!

Status
Not open for further replies.