UWF 2013: Past NXT Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF Presents NXT 2/20/2013 Late Edition

Wow, whole show was great. Obviously you guys were writing a quick one, but it was a good one.

Loved the Miz/Rhodes promo. Seriously, I'm a huge mark for both, and I'm pretty sure a match between the two of them would be the e-fed equivalent to sex.

Jericho's promo was great and to the point. Hopefully we see more from him.

Losing that tag match sucks, but the way it ended was sweet and I honestly can't wait to start a possible program with Aniking.

This angry Aries is fun, him and Rhino should chill out sometime. 8D

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: Wednesday Night NXT 3-6-13 Preview

Taking on Captain Charisma for the second time, this time with a new character? This shall be fun. I enjoyed TTing against his Wade Barrett, I hope his Jericho produces also.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Nice little go home show especially with the lack of TTing. Sorry to disappoint you Criss but I keep forgetting about promos for some reason. I thought it was weird that every promo was at the end of the show leading to the final match. With Cody Rhodes more than likely getting the win at the PPV it was nice to see a tease between him and The Miz. It was a very good back and forth between them. Sting vs JBl finally comes to a head. Looking forward to the outcome of that one next week.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

Once again great show. Kane vs Rollins was a good one, Rollins picked up the win. Show had a lot of matches at the beginning. 3 matches in row. AJ vs Miz was great for me.

I am upset that my whole promo wasn't on the show. Maybe that's because the continuing part wasn't valid for the show. Anyway, I am upset about it.

Chriss, why I am liking all of your promos and TTs? They are all like real Austin Aries' words. A long and great promo between Cody and Miz. I really like Cody's style.

And big things happened. Is JBL fired from the position of being NXT GM? Next week Sting vs JBL, big one but Sting lost that handicap match. Great show. I think that this war will end at Wrestlemania.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Re: Wednesday Night NXT 3-6-13 Preview

I am against a champ, wow. Will send a TT soon.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wednesday Night NXT March 6th Edition!

[video=youtube;3faODX9Z-9o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3faODX9Z-9o[/video]

"Welcome Home" by Coheed and Cambria plays as another white hot edition of Wednesday Night NXT opens up and is ready to get underway. As the song plays, the camera pans out and around the packed arena to get a shot of all the excited fans that have shown up to see the great action that is scheduled to be contested between their favorite superstars.

awe-nxt_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

As their anticipation is caught on camera for all to witness, the camera pans to the titantron where the official banner for NXT is displayed.

NXTBANNER_zpsd1770da2.png

After holding on the image for a moment, the camera pans along the sea of fans again on its way to the commentary table where Joey Styles and Matt Striker await the cue to begin their duties as commentators.

Joey_Styles.jpg
Matt_Striker.jpg

Joey Styles: Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to Wednesday Night NXT!

Matt Striker: Isn't it Friday afternoon?

Joey Styles: So we got a little busy this week and are late with the broadcast. The fans don't care, right?

Matt Striker: Not when we've got this kind of red hot action lined up. In what is being billed as JBL's last night in power, The Cabinet and the Purveyors of Poison come to a head when Austin Aries and Umaga take on Kane and Seth Rollins.

Joey Styles: Not to mention the huge main event of Sting versus JBL. Also in action we have The Miz, in his final NXT match, taking on Johnny Curtis.

Matt Striker: And our NXT World Champion Rhino is in action as he takes on Chris Jericho! What a show!

GORE! GORE! GORE!

[video=youtube;LlnmNkMivHc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlnmNkMivHc[/video]

The crowd’s reaction is beyond loud. In fact you can barely hear the music of the new NXT Champion. Rhino comes charging out, even if it does cause him pain. He’s so full of energy that he just couldn’t resist. Going from one side of the stage to the other, he gleefully raises his fists in the air, holding his belt in his right hand. This sparks yet another large reaction from the crowd. Rhino would then stop at the top of the ramp leading down to the ring. He shouts out a battle cry and charges the ring sliding underneath the bottom rope. He climbs each turnbuckle and raises his belt triumphantly each time. The crowd is totally behind Rhino as he is given a microphone.

He pants into the microphone before letting out a quick chortle. For some reason, this gets another reaction from the crowd; they seem to understand that even Rhino is still in disbelief. Finally Rhino composes himself and is able to speak.

“The War Machine†Rhino:
I did it! I did what all those punks in the back said I couldn’t do. I’ve taken my claim to glory that I’ve never had before. I can now proudly call myself a World Champion. It’s a great feeling and I couldn’t be any happier if I’m going to be honest with you guys. I know it’s dangerous for a guy like me to say something like that. But for once I’m actually has happy as I am when I’m cracking skulls. But here I am, and I think it’s time to celebrate. It’s time to celebrate that an old man has won a World Championship off the young guys. I know Austin Aries is probably real pissed back there. I know Johnny Curtis must be crying a little because he was so close to victory. And I’m not even snubbing the guy! Johnny proved that he can very well be a contender for this title. Only problem is, he’ll have a guy like me defending it. Let this be a warning for all you boys back there, this belt isn’t going anywhere. I have it, and I want to keep it. I’ll do whatever I can to keep this thing. That’s why I’ll be leaving it in the trusting hands of a very good friend of mine. It’s not that I don’t want to keep it, I do. It’s just that I’ll have such a huge target on my back now that I can’t completely ensure its safety.

So that’s why I’ve called this good friend of mine to come back to the ring for the time being. And I cannot tell you how excited I am to have this guy back. Ladies and gentlemen, without further delay, I am happy to re-introduce Jonathan Coachmen!

The crowd cheers for Rhino’s old manager. He was the mouthpiece for Rhino for so long, so people are glad to have him back.

Coach walks out from the back with a nice suit on. Smiling and waving to the cheering crowd. He enters the ring quickly and takes the microphone handed to him by Rhino.

Coach:
It truly is spectacular to be back! It truly is an honour to representing the World Champion. I was away pursuing other personal and business interests. Now I am back in full swing in UWF! And I can assure you, much like myself Rhino is very ready for whatever the future may hold. So to all you young guys in the back, if you think you have what it takes, just remember who you’re trying to take it from!

Coach smiles as he takes the offered championship belt from Rhino. In exchange for the belt, Rhino gets the microphone.

“The War Machine†Rhino:
That’s right! My future is almost endless now. So many opportunities that I never had before, more money! More TV time! Everything I never had. I am finally getting what I have deserved for so long. And with this Championship I have opened doors not only for myself, but for those like me. I’m not just some dumb animal like everybody likes to say I am. I have proven before that I have intelligence, and I will continue to do so. Everybody shook me off as an idiot, it’s not true! Just some misguided tools who just need something to say. I speak the truth when I tell you that I will be much more ruthless than before. I’m aiming to keep this Championship for as long as possible. Nobody will get in my way for NXT dominance! In fact, I’d like to welcome anybody who is willing to join me to dominate NXT, and very soon UWF! And no, I am not saying for my own personal gain like so many before me. I would dominate for the good; I would ensure that every man would fight with honour and courage. No more hiding behind other people, running away. No more making this business a joke. It will be a serious UWF! A UWF people can be proud about. It all starts with NXT; together we can make this the best show in UWF history! So how about we make history? With me as your champion, you will not have to worry. I’m a fighting champion. I’m a champion by the people and for the people.

And don’t worry; I’m not turning into Rock here. I’m not going to get all cocky and sell out. I’m going to continue being the guy you know me as. I’m gonna be the wrecking machine! I’m gonna be the man beast, the WAR MACHINE! I’m going to be your champion, and there ain’t a damn thing anybody can do about it! I’m living the dream now! But it can easily be flipped around to be a nightmare for someone else! You’ve all been warned!

Rhino screams the last part as his music plays and the crowd goes nuts. He exits the ring with Coach right behind him cradling the belt like it was a new born baby.

We're taken backstage as the titantron shows nothing but darkness. The UWF Universe is in silence, anticipating would this could all mean. Soon their questions are answered as the camera has been focused on a black sheet... draped over the head of none other than Taz. The crowd's cheers are brief as Taz begins to speak.

Taz16_zps9929cdf5.jpg

Taz: I've encountered countless trials and tribulations in my long career, and along the way I've learnt from them all. Whether that's an incorrectly worded phrase that has landed me in hot water, or just a general mistake in a match that sees me pay the price, I've faced it all. I'm not the most decorated superstar to ever step foot inside a wrestling ring, and I'm not the most attractive or the most beloved either, but I have something that many of these so-called up-and-coming talents don't have - heart. I have heart. I believe in what's good, I believe in what's righteous, and most of all I believe that actions have consequences. Something that men like Austin Aries or CM Punk seem to forget is that nothing, not a damn thing, trumps experience. Experience can carry even the darkest of men out from the shadows and guide them along the straight and narrow, because they've been in that position before and they know how to deal with it. That's where I find myself right now.

Taz pauses and just glares at the camera intensely.

Taz: Since I returned to in-ring competition after a lengthy stint behind the announcer's table, I've tread lightly. I've ensured I haven't said the wrong thing to the wrong individual or just essentially stepped out of place. Up until this point in time, I've let a combination of words and actions do my talking, all the while holding my cards close to my chest and not revealing my hand in case it fails me. At times my temper has gotten loose when things have been heated, but I've tried my best to keep it in check. The reason for that is quite simple - because I don't want to be a bad role model to the kids. As corny as that sounds, there are just too many guys on the NXT roster who just do not give a damn. These guys would literally spit in the face of some poor kid at ringside if it meant reaching the absolute top. They'd step on anybody and everybody if it meant being successful, no matter who they're betraying. And again, this is where I find myself right now... except on the wrong end.

The camera has slowly panned out and shows Taz sitting forward, sheet still draped over his head, as he continues to glare at the camera.

Taz: Greed is a powerful motivator. A man's greed can consume any thought of kindness or sportsmanship that pops into his mind, and for one purpose - self-fulfilment. Months ago I refused to face Sting and become the Extreme Champion because I have dignity. It was a move criticised by CM Punk and he labelled me as weak and pathetic, when in fact it takes a strong man to resist such temptation. To this day I don't regret that one single bit, whether or not our eventual match-up at the Royal Rumble resulted in me being just a second away from victory. My point is, I resisted greed because I'm not a coward and I believe chivalry still exists, but these past few weeks have shown me that... that I'm alone. I'm alone with my views, I'm alone with my beliefs, and even a man who I confided in and considered a friend turned his back on me when he smelt even the faintest aroma of what it's like to be a World Champion.

Taz now stands up, eyes still fixed to the camera.

Taz: First he questioned my ability to finish off an opponent, which resulted in me being pinned and losing the match for our "team". Then he follows that up by spearing me out of my frickin' shoes, showing no remorse whatsoever, and doing the exact same thing in the Elimination Chamber to eliminate me. I spent the shortest period of time in that match, and for a man who betrayed me I expected a reaction from the UWF Universe that signified what he did to me. From the moment I stepped foot out of the pod and went toe-to-toe with him, all I could hear were cheers... for him! To put it simply, that drained whatever will I had left to compete, and instead of ending his night it resulted in the ending of my own. Now that I have had time to digest what happened, I've come to the conclusion that I don't owe any of you anything... but you all owe me. Wrestlemania is under six weeks away and the new NXT Champion needs a number one contender to face, and you're looking at him!

The UWF Universe cheers Taz's determination with a renewed interest in getting behind him.

Taz: For the next six weeks, there's no more Mr Nice Guy. If my temper wants to spill out, then I'm not going to prevent that. If I want to break bones and cover that ring with blood, both my own and my opponents, then that's what I'm damn well going to do. I'm done being treated like crap just because I'm a man who wants to do nothing but entertain the fans who pay their hard earned cash just to watch what I can do every single week. From now on I'm doing what I want, when I want, and if the UWF Universe wants to come along for the ride then they can be my guest. This man is The Most Miserable Son of a Bitch on the Planet... and Rhino, HE'S COMING FOR YOU!

An intense Taz roars at the camera and suddenly storms out of its view, whilst the UWF Universe in attendance burst into cheers. Taz is pissed off and wants blood, as the camera moves over and shows an illuminated wall. It spells out a message in big, red letters - Beat Me If You Can, SURVIVE If I Let You!" which causes the crowd to cheer once again. The camera shuts off and we're now taken elsewhere.

DING DING!

christy_hemme_slow_camera_pan_gif_by_opticgoo-d5av630.gif

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first...

[video=youtube;hCbfFOc7KmU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCbfFOc7KmU&feature=player_embedded[/video]

As Break the Walls Down is heard around the arena, booes comes from the crowd. Jericho walks slowly from the stage with no facial expression. He enters the ring and looks to the crowd depreciately, then he has a smirk smile on his face.

Christy Hemme: Residing from Tampa Florida, Y2J, Chris Jericho!

[video=youtube;syB95_mFG3o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syB95_mFG3o&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The crowd unites into a chorus of cheers as "Stampede" by Dale Oliver roars over the PA system. Rhino the new NXT World Champion walks out onto the stage with the title arond his waist. Rhino rushes into the ring clearly healed from the Chamber. Rhino unstraps his belt and throws it into the air, inciting more cheers from the crowd.

Christy Hemme: And his opponent, he is the NEW NXT World Heavyweight Champion: The Man Beast Rhino!

Ding Ding Ding!

The bell rings and the New NXT World Champion and his opponent for the evening stare each other down across the ring. The two men waste no time tying up in the center of the ring and even though Rhino should clearly outpower Jericho, the man formerly known as Y2J holds his own. That is until Rhino has enough and steers Jericho right into the corner. The official immediately gets involved and breaks the two men up. Unfortunately for Rhino as the official is pulling Rhino off Jericho gets in a cheap shot and nails Rhino right in the face. Rhino isn’t going to take that lying down and responds with a shot of his own and a second and a third and the crowd is getting behind the NXT Champion now as he beats Jericho down to the mat. Rhino picks Jericho up and throws him into a headlock, but Jericho won’t have any of it as he nails Rhino in the gut until he is in the ropes to which Jericho shoots him off of them. Rhino of course won’t have any of that and comes back and drops the heel to the mat with a massive shoulder block. Jericho rolls out of the ring, things having not started out as he had planned.

Joey Styles:
And the NXT World Champion coming off the biggest victory of his career is not going to let Jericho pull anything fast on him tonight.

Matt Striker:
Rhino hasn’t slowed down at all Joey, and Jericho better be careful because the Man Beast will eat him alive if he isn’t.

Jericho steps up to the apron and tells the official to get Rhino back so he can enter the ring. The official does his job much to the dismay of the crowd and before they know it Rhino and Jericho are circling each other again. Rhino lunges and yet Jericho gets a sharp kick to the gut out, Jericho brings his arms down on Rhino’s back which sends the champion to his knees. Jericho proceeds to kick Rhino right in the side of the head. With the Champion on his back Jericho bends over and makes the cover.

1…

2…

Rhino kicks out!

“Count faster junior!†Jericho screams at the official as he drags Rhino back to his feet where he sends the Champion into the corner with an European uppercut. Jericho brushes off his hands and the crowd gives the egotist much heat. He heads to the corner and grabs Rhino, when suddenly Rhino grabs Jericho and forcefully makes them switch positions so Jericho is now stuck in the corner. Without hesitating the Champion gets down and begins ramming his shoulder into Jericho’s midsection again and again. The official counts to five and Rhino stops at four and a half. He turns to argue with the official before grabbing Jericho and bringing him back to the center of the ring, but the crafty Jericho manages to rake the Champion’s eyes. With the Champion staggered Jericho finds an opening and nails him with a bulldog. Without missing a hiccup, Jericho heads over to the ropes and performs a lionsault. The crowd boo loudly as Jericho goes for the cover yelling at the official to do his job.

1…

2…

3. No!

Rhino kicks out.

Joey Styles:
Since coming to NXT Jericho has shown a nasty, no nonsense attitude and as he is barking at the official here you can see he really wants to cement himself here on NXT.

Matt Striker:
If Jericho is able to put down the NXT World Champion it would sky rocket him here on NXT, something I am sure Jericho is dying to do here tonight.

Jericho brings Rhino to his feet by slapping Rhino on the back of the head several times. This angers the Man Beast which is exactly what Jericho wanted Rhino to do. The Man Beast is unfocused and this allows Jericho to easily take Rhino down and flip him over onto his stomach in the legendary Walls of Jericho. The crowd is booing loudly now as Jericho has the hold applied to the world champion and he has nowhere to go.

Matt Striker:
The Walls of Jericho have been locked in and the World Champion is in serious trouble here now.

Joey Styles:
This is not where the World Champion needed to be coming off of a huge win at No Way Out. Jericho has him here dead to rights.

Or does he, for as the crowd begins a Rhino chant to spur on the Champion you can see it beginning to effect Rhino, who begins powering himself closer and closer to the ropes. Jericho tries to up the pressure as much as possible but the Man Beast digs deep and gets to the ropes. Jericho is forced to break the hold as the crowd goes wild. Jericho wastes no time as the Champion gets to his feet and Jericho leaps up into the air looking to end the match with a Codebreaker, but the Champion manages to block it and send the Master of the Walls to the mat landing hard on his back. The crowd roars in approval as Jericho is in clear agony while the Man Beast begins slamming his chest getting fired up.

Joey Styles:
Jericho may have taken that attempt at the codebreaker a little too confidently Striker and now the Man Beast is getting fired up.

Matt Striker:
I think the NXT Champion is going to make Jericho pay right here and now and show him why he is “THE MAN†here on NXT.

Jericho gets to his feet and Rhino wraps his massive arms around Jericho before sending him slamming to the mat with a belly to belly suplex that sends Jericho to the mat hard. Rhino begins yelling at the top of his lungs for Jericho to get up and after several long seconds he does. As Rhino goes to attack again, Jericho instinctively gets an elbow into Rhino’s face which staggers the NXT Champion, allowing Jericho to head into the ropes to build some momentum, but it backfires on Jericho who comes back into the waiting arms of the Man Beast who sends Jericho to the mat with a huge spinning spinebuster. The crowd goes crazy as Rhino goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3… NO!

Jericho gets the shoulder up.

The crowd lets out a sigh as Rhino wasn’t able to do anything there but Rhino isn’t surprised and remains on point. He grabs Jericho’s head and brings him to his feet looking like he is ready to deal some more big time punishment when out of nowhere Jericho leaps up into the air and connects with a CODEBREAKER!

Joey Styles:
Codebreaker from out of nowhere!

Matt Striker:
Good Gravy it looks like Jericho is going to steal this one from the World Champion.

Jericho has a huge smile on his face as he goes for the cover. Jericho is going to beat the World Champion here.

1…

2…

3…

NO!

Rhino gets the shoulder up at the last second and the entire place erupts into cheers. Jericho’s face goes from a smile to a look of complete and utter shock.

Joey Styles:
My god! Rhino just kicked out of the Codebreaker, I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone kick out of that move before.

Matt Striker:
Look at the face of Jericho, he cannot believe what just happened anymore than this sold out crowd.

Jericho thinks there must have been some mistake and so he covers Rhino again.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Again Rhino gets the shoulder up and another Rhino chant begins in the crowd. Jericho looks around the arena in disbelief wondering just what the hell he is going to have to do to win the match. Without hesitating Jericho goes over to the turnbuckle and puts himself up on them in a seated position his feet on the second rope as he waits for the Champion to get to his feet.

Joey Styles:
Jericho is standing on those ropes now Striker, I don’t know what Jericho is planning to do here.

Matt Striker:
Jericho has not won a championship here in UWF’s history and he is looking to be considered as a possible contender for Rhino’s World Title at Wrestlemania and he’s looking to put him away for good by any means necessarily.

Jericho wastes and Rhino does get to his feet and the brash former Canadian leaps looking for a big crossbody, but everyone is shocked when the World Champion catches him in his arms. The place begins roaring as Rhino dead lifts Jericho up onto his shoulder before performing a picture perfect death valley driver! The crowd goes nuts as Rhino shakes off the maneuver and makes the cover on Jericho!

1…

2…

3. NO!

Jericho manages to get a shoulder up!

Joey Styles:
Good lord, the strength of the World Champion on display there as he just sent Jericho to the mat with a death valley driver that nearly won him the match.

Matt Striker:
I think Jericho kicked out merely out of instinct after an impact like that I’m surprised Jericho is still conscious after failing miserably on that crossbody attempt.

Rhino gets to his feet and heads over to the corner before beginning to beat his chest like a wild man. Each time the crowd begins chanting with him, “Gore, Gore, Gore!†Rhino gets down as the crowd continues to chant. Jericho appears to be clearing the cobwebs as he slowly crawls over to the corner.

Joey Styles:
Can you feel the electricity in the air here tonight Striker. This crowd loves our World champion!

Striker:
It’s time for the Champion to put this away and I guarantee Jericho isn’t going to have anything to say about it.

Jericho meanwhile begins pulling himself up with the ropes in the corner. Jericho finally pulls himself to his feet even if his legs seem a tad bit wobbly. Against his best interests Jericho turns around and Rhino rushes him. Rhino runs as hard as he can and connects with the GORE on the ring post! The crowd is in utter shock as Jericho had been playing possum and now Rhino stayed in the corner his shoulder impacted in the steel when Jericho comes up behind Rhino and rolls him up.

1….

The referee out of position, Jericho is able to put both of his legs on the ropes for extra leverage.

Styles:
Come on ref! Jericho has the ropes!

2…

Striker:
Not like this!

3…

chrisjericho.jpg

The Winner of the Match: Chris Jericho!

The crowd is in an uproar as Jericho immediately slides out of the ring and out of danger as the World Champion gets to his feet in a rage. Jericho is smiling as he has truly stolen this match out of the hands of Rhino.

Joey Styles:
What a load of crap this is. Jericho using the leverage of the ropes to steal this victory from Rhino.

Matt Striker:
Be that as it may, the Veteran Chris Jericho has just defeated the NXT World Champion in the ring Joey. What does this mean for Wrestlemania? What does this mean for Jericho?

These questions will have to be answered later as Rhino is seen arguing with the official as Jericho looks smug and proud with himself on the stage as NXT heads to commercial.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL ONE

1362589023_3144_paul%20bearer%20dies.jpg

Rest In Peace.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We head backstage to join Johnny Curtis, Derrick Bateman and Maxine already in the middle of a conversation. Derrick looks a bit worried.

Derrick Bateman
I mean what are we going to do? What he said was right. We don't have the best track record here when it comes to handicap matches and you know how he is. He likes to toy with people like he's having a blast.

Johnny Curtis
Well maybe he'll be too preoccupied with John Cena and we'll be able to scoop up a victory. Or maybe he'll cancel the match because he needs to focus on his training for Wrestlemania?

Training? Does it look like he trains? All he does is punch people in the face. We're the perfect training for him. You can't let him punch your face!

Oh my God you're right! Why'd you get us into this Maxine!?

Maxine
You two were just going to sit there and take it like you always do. The only way he'll stay away from all of us is if you make him shut up.

Well then how about you take the lead in the match.

What match? I'm not in the match it's you two who are fighting him not me.

He said he could take out all three of us and then you made the match official.

What? I don't remember that! Oh shit what are going to do!

Well how about we just take this whole thing one step at a time. We still got a couple of weeks before the match and tonight Johnny has to face The Miz. Even Miz was too afraid to fight Ambrose so maybe if Johnny beats him, Ambrose will think we're a force to reckon with and then he'll not toy with us and he'll try and beat us faster.

That's a dumb plan.

That's all I got Maxine! I don't see you coming up with any ideas!

Derrick storms off angry.

JnD7.jpg

Derrick wait!

Forget him. We have a very important match tonight. We can worry about Ambrose another time because right now you have a huge opportunity in front of you.

Yeah you're right. We can't let anyone get inside of our heads. Especially The Miz. All he does is tell lies. No one thinks he's awesome. I'll show him what it's really like to be awesome when I beat him one, two, three.

Johnny and Maxine look off in the distance as the camera fades to black.

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first...

"AWWWWWWWESOME! I CAME TO PLAY!"

[video=youtube;79W-wjcUe8c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79W-wjcUe8c[/video]

The Miz comes out from the back to a massive pop from the fans as he walks out onto the stage and does his trademark pose.

tumblr_mco6rpUorp1rylu3go1_400.jpg

He makes his way down the ramp as Christy introduces him.

Christy Hemme: From Cleveland, Ohio. Weighing in at two hundred and twenty-one pounds. He is the number one contender to the UWF Championship, The Miz!

Miz enters the ring and poses for the crowd once more before turning to the stage and awaiting his opponent.

Christy Hemme: And the opponent...

[video=youtube;5YySGy_4Wag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YySGy_4Wag[/video]

A new theme begins to play as Derrick Bateman and Johnny Curtis, joined as always by Maxine, walk through the curtain. The two high five at the top of the ramp and say, "Double Dragon, go!" as they turn their attention to the ring and start walking down the ramp.

Christy Hemme: From the "Dragon's Lair", weighing in at two hundred and forty-four pounds. Being accompanied to the ring by Derrick Bateman and Maxine, he is the "Thoroughbred" and one half of the Modern Day Double Dragons, Johnny Curtis!

Maxine and Bateman remain at ringside as Johnny excitedly slides into the ring, ready for the match ahead as the bell rings again.

DING DING!

Miz signals to his opponent that he wants to lock up for a test of strength, but Johnny's having none of it as he hauls off and hits Miz with a hard right that sends him staggering back into the ropes. Miz stands there, shaking his head to get the cobwebs loose, blinking with mouth agape as he puts his right hand to his nose for a moment and takes it away, looking down at it and checking for blood. As he does, Johnny delivers a rising knee to the abdomen that causes Miz to hunch over in pain then follows up by hooking the head and bringing him to the mat quickly with a snap DDT. Johnny is up to his feet almost immediately as Miz lays there on his face feeling the effects of the maneuver. Johnny pushes his opponent's side with his foot, turning Miz over onto his back, then leaps into the air and flexes his arm so that when he comes back down, the point of his elbow is driven into the heart of The Miz.

Matt Striker: Man, Johnny's been all over Miz since this one got started.

Joey Styles: It's got to be tearing you apart that he's not yukking it up.

Derrick Bateman: Who says he's not yukking it up? He just made breakfast out of Miz.

Joey Styles: Breakfast?

Derrick Bateman: Yup. The DDT was him cracking the shell, then he turned him sunny side up, and what you just saw with that sweet elbow drop? BAM! Scrambled eggs, Double Dragon style!

Matt Striker: He kicked it up a notch!

Derrick Bateman: He kicked it uppa natch!

Matt Striker: Notch uppage definitely occurring!

Derrick Bateman: He took the current state of notch and raised it upward, with his foot!

Matt Striker: Well now I'm not sure if it's a soccer game or a wrestling match, cuz that notch got kicked!

Joey Styles: Every time I think I'm going to get a week of peace and quiet, Marky Mark and Corporal Kayfabe piss all over it.

Derrick Bateman: C'mon bro, don't be so tense, you wore a headband to call a match between stuffed wrestlers once, I saw it, Matt saw it.

Matt Striker: I favorited it.

Derrick Bateman: Totally dude, it's on my playlist.

Matt Striker: Didn't he look ridiculous?

Derrick Bateman: He DID look ridiculous!

In the ring, Johnny is to his feet again as he watches Miz climb to a vertical base, holding his chest. Johnny runs into the ropes and launches off of them, going for a big boot but Miz grabs him by the ankle and flips him onto his back. Miz stomps furiously on the inner thigh of his opponent before slamming his leg against the mat. As Johnny rolls over onto his knees, turning his back to his opponent, Miz applies the full nelson and stands him up, looking to end this one early.

Derrick Bateman: Oh no! Reverse it dude!

Matt Striker: Please no!

Joey Styles: Yes! YES! Crush him, crush him! Like an orange, grape, or strawberry soda, CRUSH HIM!

Derrick Bateman: Heh heh, that was a good reference, Joey. I knew you had some lightheartedness in you.

Joey Styles: Shut up.

Before Miz can sweep the leg, Johnny steps on his foot as hard as he can, effectively breaking the full nelson as Miz has his leg raised, holding his foot as he hops around in pain. Johnny turns and launches himself off the ropes again, this time connecting with the big boot as Miz goes down hard, hitting the mat with violent impact. Johnny looks at his opponent, the nervousness that he came that close to losing in his expression as he struggles to regain his composure and get serious as Miz rolls over onto his knees and elbows, climbing to a vertical base as he holds his jaw, checking to see if it wasn't knocked out of place. As Miz has his back turned to Johnny, the "Thoroughbred" suddenly realizes what he must do as he throws his arms into the air and screams out, "Give me your energy!"

Joey Styles: Not this crap again.

Derrick Bateman: That's why it didn't work last time, Joey, because you weren't willing to lend him your energy. It only works if he channels the ki of every breathing soul in the arena. You gotta believe!

As Derrick, Matt, Maxine, all of the staff at ringside, and many of the fans in attendance raise their arms into the air, Miz looks around at what's going on before turning to face Johnny. Miz screams out, "REALLY?" before crouching slightly, turning his arms to his right side behind him, his fingers extended and bent as his hands meet at the palms as though he were cupping something between them.

Derrick Bateman: Uh oh.

Joey Styles: What?

Matt Striker: Joey, you are really behind on your anime.

Joey Styles: So Miz is playing along with these shenanigans too?

Derrick Bateman: The Kamehameha Wave is no shenanigan, Joey, it has destroyed some of the strongest villains ever to threaten Earth. Cell, Buu, no one is a match for the blast.

Joey Styles: Except for Superman.

Matt Striker: We don't talk about that.

Derrick Bateman: Seriously, dude, show some respect.

In the ring, Miz is beginning the name of the attack, but instead of Kamehameha, it's "IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'.....MMMMMMMMMMMMM.........AWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEE..." Johnny watches what's going on and suddenly there's alarm on his face as he looks up above his head and then seems to have an idea as he brings his arms downward, almost as if he's dropping the Spirit Bomb on himself as suddenly the lights begin to flicker.

Joey Styles: Oh what now? This isn't the SuperBowl!

Derrick Bateman: He's absorbing the energy for the greater good. He's...transforming.

The lights flicker more and more violently before going completely out.

Joey Styles: Great, they fried the place.

Derrick Bateman: So you finally believe in the Saiyan power my partner possesses?

Joey Styles: The only thing I believe is that you paid off the guy in charge of the lighting to go along with this circus act.

When the lights come back up, Miz is standing there with his arms at his side, seemingly having halted his planned attack as he looks around trying to figure out what happened and what's currently going on. When he looks across the ring at his opponent, he's even more bewildered at what he sees.

fandango.jpg

Derrick Bateman: Transformation complete!

Joey Styles: What the hell is this?

Matt Striker: It's Fahhhhhhhhn.....Dahhhhhhnnnnnn....

Derrick Bateman: Go! Go! Go! Go!

Matt Striker: Collect $200.

Derrick Bateman: 200? Per ticket maybe.

Matt Striker: You're right, it's so money.

Derrick Bateman: Sooooo money.

Joey Styles: Nobody gives a damn about Fandango. What kind of a name is that anyway? Fandango.

Matt Striker: Fandango is a lively couples dance, hence the name and the dance partner. He's named after what he loves, the art of dance.

Joey Styles: He's named after a ticket service! Which suits him perfectly because he's just as goofy as one of those paper bag characters! But now I'm getting too high strung right, now I'm ruining your fun! Go ahead, play the verbal tennis match you always play. Nothing? Well I imagine it'd go something like this. What if Johnny, since he's a Saiyan and all, fused with Jamie Foxx? He'd be FanDjango! What does he like to eat when he's hungry? FanMangos! If he worked for Shredder? FanKrango! His favorite type of dance? FanTango! Nothing makes me hate this broadcasting job more than when you or Johnny are competing in a match, especially a singles contest because then I have to deal with the idiot not competing sitting in the booth and getting Matt to shift into kiddie mode. STOP BEING MARKS!

Derrick and Matt sit in stunned silence as in the ring, Miz and Fandango are locked up in a test of strength, with Fandango getting the upper hand as he backs Miz towards the ropes. Miz throws a knee towards his opponent's abdomen but Fandango breaks the tie-up and leaps backward, catching the knee and flipping Miz onto his back, his head violently whipping against the mat. Fandango grabs him by the hair and pulls him upward but Miz shoves him backward and connects with an enziguiri to the back of the left side of his head as Fandango falls to the mat and rolls out of the ring under the bottom rope. Miz dances for a moment, mocking Fandango, before walking towards the ropes and exiting to the outside of the ring.

When Miz picks up his opponent, he's surprised to see that Fandango is now just regular old Johnny Curtis again as he rolls him back into the ring and follows after.

Joey Styles: What's with the change back?

Matt Striker: ...

Derrick Bateman: ...

Joey Styles: Oh come on you big babies, you're really going to give me the silent treatment?

Derrick Bateman: Yup. Ah, darn it.

Matt Striker: You blew it.

Derrick Bateman: Shut up man, I don't do this professionally like you do, I wrestle!

Matt Striker: I used to wrestle.

Derrick Bateman: If you want to call it that.

Matt Striker: You're going to critique my in-ring style? Your finishing move is an airplane spin!

Joey Styles: I don't believe what I'm hearing, this is great!

Matt Striker: Shut up Joey.

Joey Styles: I'll shut up when you answer my question, what happened to Fandango?

Derrick Bateman: Poor ignorant Joey. Clearly Johnny underestimated Miz's power level, which is why that enziguiri knocked him back to his regular form.

Matt Striker: You should give him a Senzu Bean, Derrick.

Derrick Bateman: Hey yeah!

Joey Styles: So just like that, you're friends again?

Derrick Bateman: Never stopped being friends, buds argue.

Joey Styles: Oy...

Inside the ring, Miz has Johnny propped up in the corner as he's in the opposite one. Miz takes off running and does his traditional corner lariat, as he remains there for a moment, pointing at Bateman. As Johnny falls to the mat, Miz climbs to the top rope, standing up as he does his trademark pose and yells out, "AWWWWWWESOOOOOOOOOME!" before leaping off of it and delivering a double foot stomp to a face down opponent. Johnny crawls away from Miz towards the ropes nearest the commentary table as Miz stands there in position, sizing him up for the Skull Crushing Finale. Johnny inches closer and closer to it as Derrick gets up from the commentary table and rushes over, a small bag in his hand.

Johnny arrives at the bottom rope as he grabs the middle rope with both hands and pulls himself upward, hanging over it as Derrick reaches into the bag and puts the Senzu Bean in his mouth. Johnny sits there, eyes still closed, and begins to eat it. After a moment, he opens his eyes and looks at Bateman. "Dude, this is a Mike and Ike." Derrick reacts in panicked disbelief, "Oh man, I must've left my Senzu Beans in the other bag!". Johnny can't believe this as he reaches up and grabs the top rope, pulling himself to a vertical base. He lets go of the rope and staggers about woozily, trying to regain his strength. Unfortunately he staggers back into a suspecting Miz, who hooks him in the full nelson and connects with the Skull Crushing Finale! He rolls him over and covers him.

Matt Striker: This one may be over!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING!

[Christy Hemme: Here is your winner, the number one contender to the UWF Championship, The Miz!

1y7jmw96lhz2qkierb6v.png

Miz celebrates his victory and exits the ring, backing up the ramp with a smile as he waves goodbye.

Joey Styles: And The Miz departs NXT in impressive fashion, winning his last match on Wednesday nights, at least for the time being.

Matt Striker: He'll be sorely missed, that's for sure. His work ethic is much appreciated, go make a difference on Tuesday nights, Miz, shoot for the stars!

Miz makes his way through the curtain as NXT returns to commercial.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL TWO

20120508_hall_of_fame_logo.jpeg

Don't forget to vote for the UWF Hall of Fame, or else we won't be having one!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene opens on an area of the backstage where the Purveyors of Poison are standing together, Sting on the right of the screen looking at Seth and Kane who are standing on the left, Kane upstage from Seth.

Sting: Gentlemen, tonight is the night we have been preparing for since we formed this group of ours. Now that it is finally here, I know we are ready. Do not let our past losses cloud your thinking and push the words of our opposition out of your minds. Tonight we stand together as we have always stood together, perhaps for the last time. Not because I'm backtracking on my beliefs but because win or lose, I'm aware of how dangerous the events of tonight are and how violent they're going to get. There truly is not enough room for we six, at the end of this night there will only be one faction that remains, and in case it is not us, I wanted to take the time to tell you I am proud of you both and thank you for your loyalty to me and our mission. There have been bumps in the road men, but at the end of it all I am still the "Icon", Seth is still the "Shield", and Kane is still the "Big Red Monster", that is something they cannot take away.

Sting looks at both men assuringly as Seth is the next to speak.

Seth Rollins: I've been the Shield, however... it has not protected me as of late. My own body has taken it's own toll under the hands of the Cabinet. You can beat me down but you cannot break me, for I am stronger than you ever thought I was. As I've stated previously it's just a matter of time before N-X-T becomes corrupt again and this time there won't be a panic switch. The switch will be turned off, the lights, everything... In the end just a clouded thought that will surround inside your mind, there won't be jigsaws, there won't be anything other than pure black. The world will soon become black and white, with a touch of red. That's a promise, a true guarantee because us Purveyors of Poison live to our word but as Sting stated, road bumps occurs... Our time is coming...

The focus shifts over to Kane as it is now his turn to speak.

Kane: This time, I'm going to let my fists do the talking.

Both Seth and Sting nod as things return to the ring.

SIERRA

HOTEL

INDIA

ECHO

LIMA

DELTA

SHIELD

[video=youtube;a8DJ4g4ZQl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8DJ4g4ZQl0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The brand new theme song for Seth Rollins begins playing throughout the arena as a spotlight shines down on the stage at the top of the ramp but Seth is nowhere to be seen. Suddenly members of the audience pop and the camera pans over to one of the staircases amongst the seating where Seth is entering from as he slaps hands with fans on his way down.

Christy Hemme: From Davenport, Iowa. Weighing in at two hundred and nine pounds. He is one-third of the Purveyors of Poison, Seth Rollins!

Christy Hemme: And his tag team partner...

Darkness falls over the arena as all is silent.

[video=youtube;KsrbO0m7SP0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KsrbO0m7SP0[/video]

The crowd erupts into cheers as "Veil of Fire" begins to play throughout the arena. The arena is bathed in a dark red hue as smoke pours out over the stage, also tinted with red, as the "Big Red Monster" himself makes his way from the back and stops at the top of the ramp, looking down it into the ring.

mqdefault.jpg

Christy Hemme: From Parts Unknown. Weighing in at three hundred and twenty-three pounds. He is one-third of the Purveyors of Poison, Kane!

Kane makes his way down the ramp and stops when he arrives at the ring, reaching up and grabbing the center rope as he pulls himself up onto the apron and steps through the ropes. He walks to the center of the ring and stops, tilting his head downward as he removes the metal mask he's wearing over his regular one.
Once the metal mask is removed, he stands upright and raises his arms into the air at each side as high as he can and then drops them as fire explodes from all four corner posts.

Kane-Entrance1.jpg

Kane turns his attention to his opponent and the lights come back up, "Veil of Fire" fading out to silence.

LIGHTS OUT!

[video=youtube;GPq63m2pv0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GPq63m2pv0I[/video]

A loud "Lights Out" is heard through the entire arena but this time lights don't go out. Lights Out by Hollywood Undead begins to play as Austin Aries walks out of the back and seeing Kane and Rollins standing there decides to wait for his partner on the stage.

Christy Hemme: And introducing their opponents: First from Hollywood California, Austin Aries!

[video=youtube;ILQHIChosVs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ILQHIChosVs[/video]

Umaga.jpg

Trish Stratus and Umaga come out from the back to a mixed reaction. Mostly the men are cheering for Trish and whistling at her while the others are booing at Umaga. They look at Aries and now that the numbers are even Aries and Umaga proceed down the ramp to the ring, Aries talking trash the entire time.

Christy Hemme: Making his way to the ring being accompanied by Trish Stratus, he is the NXTreme Champion, the Samoan Bulldozer, Umaga!

Ding Ding Ding!

The bell rings and it looks as though Rollins and Aries are going to start the match up for their respective teams. Rollins wastes no time rushing at Aries, but the former World Champion dodges out of the way and drops Rollins to the mat with a drop toe hold. Aries laughs at Rollins who gets up and immediately calls for a tie up. Aries shrugs before accepting and finds himself thrown into a headlock by the taller Rollins. Aries won’t have that however as he uses the ropes to fling Rollins off of him, Aries plants his feet and waits only to find Rollins coming with a full head of steam and nails Aries to the mat with a shoulder block. Aries gets up and Rollins sends him shooting off the ropes but Aries is not going to let Rollins get the better of him halting his momentum flat by hanging on the ropes. Rollins doesn’t want to give up his advantage and pursues Aries, a big mistake as Aries sees him coming and with ease flips Rollins over the top rope to the ground below. Aries sits and laughs while Kane looks incredibly annoyed on his own apron.

Joey Styles:
Rollins seems to think people have been laughing at him Striker and perhaps it has taken a toll on Rollins ability to stay reasonable as he was clearly outsmarted by Aries there.

Matt Striker:
Rollins has a huge upside to him Joey, and the sooner he gets over what other people think of him, I believe he is going to be a force here on NXT.

Aries distracts the ref by pretending to follow Rollins to the outside of the ring. This allows Ms. Stratus to order her man Umaga to attack. Umaga picks up Rollins and slams him hard into the steel ring post before throwing him back into the ring. Umaga takes his place on the apron so the referee doesn’t see anything allowing Aries to head over and begin stomping on Rollins. After several seconds Aries picks him up and throws him head first into their own corner. He then tags in his partner.

Joey Styles:
Uh oh! Here comes the New NXTreme Champion Striker, and Rollins could be in trouble here.

Matt Striker:
Umaga was dominant against Sting at No Way Out and is looking to continue that momentum here tonight in this tag team match.

Umaga comes into the ring and immediately nails Rollins in the corner with a deadly headbutt. The move sends Rollins falling ass first to the mat in the corner. A very dangerous place to be with a Samoan Bulldozer in the ring. The crowd begins booing loudly as Kane tries to get his partner to respond but Umaga runs full tilt at Rollins and connects with the Samoan Wrecking Ball. The crowd boos loudly, as Umaga screams right at Kane in his strange language. Kane does not look at all happy as Umaga turns his attention back to Rollins.

Joey Styles:
Kane is looking to avenge Sting’s loss at No Way Out and his loss to Umaga a few weeks back.

Matt Striker:
Kane is in an uproar here tonight Joey, but he can’t do anything so long as he is stuck in the corner.
Rollins is hurting now as Aries begs Umaga to tag him back in to which Umaga does. Aries comes into the ring and Rollins is trying to crawl out of the corner with a possible concussion to Kane but Aries jumps in front and brings down his elbow onto the back of Rollins heads ending the threat. Aries rolls Rollins onto his back and makes the cover.

1…

2…

Rollins kicks out!

Aries isn’t surprised but Rollins kick out gets the crowd a little more involved. Rollins sits up and Aries wraps his arm around Rollins neck in a sleeper hold in the hopes of slowing him down at the least. Rollins is not in a good position and Aries is able to work even better leverage. Rollins has no choice but to fall to his side and the crowd begins to boo. Kane realizes this is detrimental to his team and tries to get the crowd behind the Purveyors and it appears to work as the crowd begins shouting and clapping their hands. The idea seems to have worked for Rollins begins fighting back, rolling left and then right, until he is able to get to a knee. Aries tries to keep his leverage advantage but Rollins on his feet is bigger than Aries and powers to his feet. Aries doesn’t look happy as he realizes he may be in trouble. Rollins drives an elbow into Aries gut, than an elbow to Aries’ temple. The former World Champion is staggered, but Rollins is tired and drained. Aries is able to respond with an European uppercut, which leaves Rollins staggered in the center of the ring. Aries is confident now as he bounces off the ropes and comes back at Rollins, but Rollins shocks everyone by picking up Aries and driving him to the mat with a desperate side walk slam. The crowd goes nuts as both men hit the mat and stay down. The hot tag is on!

Joey Styles:
Desperation time from Rollins who now must get to his corner in order to stay alive in this match up.

Matt Striker:
It is now or never for Seth Rollins!

The crowd is really wanting Kane to get into this match, but Aries is getting to Umaga faster than the worn Rollins can. However as Aries gets to his feet he trips which gives Rollins the time he needs to tag in his partner and the entire place erupts into cheers. Kane comes in just as Aries tags in Umaga and the two monsters stand toe to toe in the center of the ring. A Kane chant begins in the arena as Umaga dares Kane to give him his best shot. It doesn’t take more than a little prodding for Kane to answer the challenge by nailing Umaga with the hardest uppercut anyone has ever seen. Kane hits Umaga so hard the Bulldozer falls to the mat and the crowd goes nuts.

Joey Styles:
Good Lord! I could feel the impact from here Striker!

Matt Striker:
I don’t think Umaga was expecting anything quite like that from the Big Red Machine. And now Kane has Umaga on the ropes something I didn’t think was possible!

Kane does have Umaga on the ropes as the Samoan staggers to his feet. Kane hits him with another uppercut, this one with a little less force which sends the Samoan Superstar into the ropes. Kane comes up to him and sends the Bulldozer off of the ropes, Trish is heard screaming in rage at Kane, but it doesn’t stop Kane from dropping Umaga to the mat with a Big Boot! Kane can be heard yelling at Umaga to get up. Suddenly Aries comes rushing into the ring and nails Kane from behind, but it does very little. Kane turns around and nails Aries with an uppercut! Kane is in firm control as Umaga gets to his feet, Kane shocks the entire arena when he lifts Umaga up and body slams him to the mat. The mat shakes under the weight and the crowd goes nuts. Kane continues his rampage by climbing up to the top rope and waiting. The NXTreme Champion gets to his feet just as Kane had hoped and leaps off the top rope and connects with a flying clothesline. The crowd goes nuts as Kane gets to his feet and calls for his legendary chokeslam.

Joey Styles:
Oh my! Is Kane going to do it here, is he going to put an end to the Samoan Bulldozer!

Matt Striker:
The crowd really wants him too Joey, and Kane is not one to disappoint.

Umaga is slow to his feet but he does get there and Kane wraps his massive hand around the big man’s throat. The crowd boos loudly as Aries climbs to the top rope looking to attack Kane from behind, but Kane turns around just in time and catches Aries by the throat with his free hand. The crowd goes crazy as he has both Umaga and Aries set up for a double chokeslam, but the combined weigh is simply to much for even a monster and allows Aries to kick Kane in the gut followed by a headbutt from Umaga which knocks the Monster down to the mat. The crowd begins to jeer loudly as Aries shouts for Umaga to hold him down. The Samoan does what his partner asks by leaping up in the air and coming down with all his body weight on top of Kane. This allows Aries to pull something out of his tights and the crowd boos when it is discovered it is a pair of handcuffs. With Kane hurting Aries is quick to put the one around Kane’s wrist and the other around the ring ropes before taking the key and throwing it out into the crowd.

Joey Styles:
Oh no! Kane has been handcuffed and now it looks like he is going to be at the mercy of these two goons.

Matt Striker:
Wait! Rollins is back Joey and Aries better watch out.

Aries turns around and Rollins is right there landing a massive right hand on his opponent. Aries falls to the mat, Umaga tries to turn Rollins around but Rollins gets an elbow into the side of Umaga’s head. Aries gets up and Rollins begins to unload on him before sending him into the corner. Rollins now turns his attention to Umaga and nails him with a right hand and goes to send Umaga into the corner with Umaga’s partner, but Umaga is heavier than he looks, for Umaga puts on the breaks and Rollins hurts himself allowing Umaga to come out of nowhere and connect with a Samoan Spike onto Rollins. The crowd boos loudly as all Kane can do is watch, trying as hard as he can to get out of his predicament. Aries smiles a sick smile as he comes out of the corner and calls off Umaga as he heads up to the top rope. Umaga holds Rollins down to the mat as Aries finishes his climb and leaps off connecting with the 450 Splash. Aries and Umaga looking at Kane taunt him as Aries goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

Austin-aries.jpg
&
Umaga.jpg

Here are your winners: The Team Of Austin Aries and the UWF NXTREME Champion Umaga!

Joey Styles: Dammit! Aries and Umaga have done it again defeating two other members of Sting’s faction after taking out Sting himself last week.

Matt Striker:
Rollins just got crushed by these two men and now with Kane handcuffed this could be bad.

Umaga exits the ring, the match over and done with Trish calls him back leaving Aries alone in the ring with Kane. “How do you like that Kane? You couldn’t do anything to help him, just like you won’t be able to help Sting! I’m going to end him do you hear me!†Aries is screaming right into the mask of Kane. Aries looks smug and lets his guard down and Kane suddenly with an amount of ungodly strength rips the handcuffs off of the ropes and gets to his feet. Aries looks like he has wet himself as he quickly runs out of harms way much to the chagrin of the fans.

Joey Styles:
My god Kane just ripped those handcuffs right off of the ring ropes this man is inhuman.

Matt Striker:
Austin Aries may have gotten rid of Rollins here tonight, but I don’t think Sting’s bodyguard is going to go down quite so easily.

It would appear that way as the last thing we see is Kane standing tall in the ring standing down Aries. Kane slams his arms down and the whole ring explodes in fire, this my friends is far from over as NXT heads to commercial break.

COMMERCIAL THREE

cenapaint.jpg

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is your main event! Introducing first...

[video=youtube;DK9S24LW5d0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK9S24LW5d0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The camera pans the audience and everyone is looking around as if trying to look for those actually cheering when they realize what is going, the cheers coming from the speakers as you can hear over it a JBL chant sadly being attempted by JBLs own voice. The driver opens the door and JBL comes out with a seemingly impossible wider grin lifting up his hands one holding his hat as the crowd boo as loud as they possibly can to drown out the cheers playing through the speakers. JBL puts back on his white cowboy hat before he makes his way down the ramp with a big grin on his face.

Christy Hemme: From New York City. Weighing in at two hundred and ninety pounds, John Bradshaw Layfield!

Once at ringside he stops looking around at the booing crowd as if they are cheering he starts to do a little Texas two-step before walking up the steel steps and looking around at the crowd. He holds on to his hat before stepping into the ring and lifting his arms up, posing for the fans as they continue to shower him with boos. The smile vanishes from his face as he turns to the stage and waits for his opponent.

Christy Hemme: And the opponent...

LIGHTS OUT!

[video=youtube;GPq63m2pv0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GPq63m2pv0I[/video]

A loud "Lights Out" is heard through the entire arena but this time lights don't go out. Lights Out by Hollywood Undead begins to play as Austin Aries walks out from the back with Umaga and Trish Stratus in tow. The crowd let all three of them have tremendous heat as they make their way down the ramp and join Bradshaw in the ring.

IMG_8311_650_display_image.jpg

Austin Aries: You're surprised? Seriously? Come on now, you didn't honestly think we were going to let Bradshaw's last night in power go down like Sting said it would, did you? We took out Seth Rollins in the tag match tonight and to make sure Kane doesn't interfere, well, we just took him out backstage. So come on out here Sting, you wanted this war to end tonight, so let's end it. You, the last man standing in the Purveyors of Poison against all three of us.

All four members of The Cabinet look to the stage, smiling smugly as they await the arrival of the "Icon".

When a man's heart is full of deceit
it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow
falls over his soul.

From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse,
a wrong that must be righted.
We look to the skies for a vindicator,
someone to strike fear into the black heart of the same man who created him.

The battle between good and evil has begun.
Against an army of shadows comes the dark warrior,
the purveyor of good, with a voice of silence,
and a mission of justice.

This. Is. Sting.

3h4v26cg3syeszc0suts.gif

The crowd go wild as Sting's theme hits the PA system and before long out comes Sting. He basks in the crowds more positive reaction now he returned to the crow facepaint.

Christy Hemme: From Venice Beach, California. Weighing in at two hundred and fifty pounds. He is the "Icon", Sting!

Sting looks down the ramp at the four people waiting on him in the ring and shakes his head, then begins making his way down to the ring.

Matt Striker: Don't do it, Sting!

Joey Styles: This man must have a death wish!

Sting stops at the bottom of the ramp, surveying the situation before him once more, again shaking his head. He turns and looks at the steel steps, but before he can make his way towards them...

NO CHANCE!

[video=youtube;JMp8aDH8d9M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMp8aDH8d9M[/video]

The crowd erupts into cheers as the "Chairman of the UWF" himself, Vince McMahon, makes his way out onto the stage. He signals for his music to be cut quickly as he raises his microphone to his mouth.

vince.jpg

Vince McMahon: Weaseling to the very end, eh Bradshaw? You and your hired hands just keep breaking the rules and raising all kinds of hell. Well that's funny to me, because when I think of breaking I think of shattering, and when I think of raising hell there's only one man that does it better. I was going to wait a few weeks to do this, but it's clear that it needs to be done tonight. So introducing the new General Manager of NXT, Stone....Cold....Steve....Auuuuusssssstiiiiinnnnn!

The camera cuts to Aries who mouths, "There's no way, there's no...way." But all of them are silenced when...

[video=youtube;2TwLOOFvzS4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TwLOOFvzS4[/video]

The fans in attendance come unglued at the sound of the shattering glass, a sound they haven't heard since the Royal Rumble, only this time the one and only Rattlesnake is the man that walks through the curtain.

Steve-Austin-Entrance-Photo.jpg

The entire Cabinet looks pissed but none moreso than Bradshaw as Stone Cold grabs Vince's microphone and begins to speak.

austintalkingonrampway.jpg

Stone Cold: Right now I've got four sets of beady little eyes fixated on me and you all look like you've just seen a damn ghost. Except for Bradshaw, he looks like smoke's about ta' come out of his ears. I understand yer pissed off, I'd be pissed off too if I was gettin' fired, in fact I'm a little pissed off that I gotta stand on this here stage instead a' gettin' inside that ring and throwin' all a' Stone Cold's fans, friends, and family a salute. But I know good and well that as soon as I did, you'd try ta' jump me, and then I'd have ta' whip yer ass which isn't fair ta' Sting because he was the one promised a piece a' yer hide tonight, not me. No, Stone Cold's just here ta' lay down the law, and the law accordin' ta' Stone Cold is you better get Umaga back to his cage, Aries back to Gerard Butler's movie set so he can stunt double, and Trish back to the stage or else I'm gonna start handin' out pink slips. An' if ya don't like that, you ain't gonna like what I've got lined up for ya for Wrestlemania either, but let's keep that on the low for a lil' bit longer, these people came ta' see a fight!

Aries, Umaga, and Trish leave the ring as Sting enters it and the second bell sounds, signifying it's time for the match to begin.

DING DING!

Sting swings his bat at Bradshaw, hitting him in the forehead and sending him to the mat. He brings the bat down onto the ribcage of his opponent again and again, furiously and violently, as the bell rings signifying the end of the match.

Christy Hemme: Here is your winner as the result of a disqualification, John Bradshaw Layfield!

The crowd boos the result as Sting continues to wail away at his opponent with the bat he's carrying.

Matt Striker: Sting just lost the match!

Joey Styles: I don't think he cares, Matt, he's more focused on making Bradshaw pay for all the pain he's caused him these past four months. Sting is a man possessed by vengeance.

Sting backs off, looking at Bradshaw coldly and lets him stand up, only to hit him in the chest with the top of the bat, sending him stumbling backward into the nearest corner. Sting takes off running and connects with the Stinger Splash! As he backs off and John falls forward, Sting grabs his wrist and irish whips him into the opposite corner, running after him and connecting with another Stinger Splash! Sting then whips him into the next corner and runs after him, connecting with a third Stinger Splash before throwing John into the remaining corner and connecting with a fourth!

Bradshaw walks out of the corner and leans on the ropes for a breather but Sting takes off into the opposite ropes and launches himself off of them, running towards Bradshaw and using the momentum to dropkick him over the ropes to the outside of the ring. Sting follows after him and drives his bat downward into the back of Bradshaw's head, then continues to do it repeatedly until blood begins to pool around his face. Sting grabs John by the wrist and drags him up the ramp, standing him up at the entranceway and pushing him backstage as the camera cuts away and we see John stumble to the concrete floor.

Sting follows after him but John kicks him in the knee, causing it to buckle as Sting goes down, Bradshaw punching him in the throat and taking his bat away, driving it into his abdomen and then hitting him in the back with it as Sting falls flat on his face. Bradshaw throws the bat down and begins stomping on Sting viciously before grabbing him and throwing him down the hallway as both men make their way to some double doors. Bradshaw picks Sting up again and throws him through the double doors as they find themselves in the parking garage.

John Bradshaw Layfield: If I'm going down I'm taking you with me, Sting!

As Sting gets to his feet, John charges him and connects with a Clothesline From Hell that leaves Sting folded up on the asphalt, his legs over his head. As John raises his boot above Sting's head, looking to finish things, suddenly the headlights of one of the cars behind Bradshaw in the camera's shot come on and the horn beeps a few times. As Sting rolls out of the way, suddenly the car comes barreling forward, hitting Bradshaw and knocking him onto the front of it as the car speeds out of the garage and around the corner with John on the hood of it while it's moving.

The camera cuts back to Sting, who's sitting there trying to catch his breath.

Matt Striker: Well it at least appears the "Icon" has won the war.

Joey Styles: I dunno, Matt, I don't see Aries and Umaga taking this lying down. Who was in that car?

Matt Striker: Hopefully we'll get the answers next week. See you then, folks!

CREDITS
Promos-Respective TT'ers
Rhino/Jericho, Kane/Rollins vs. Aries/Umaga-SBS
Everything else-Chris Dresden

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wednesday Night NXT March 13th Edition Preview

NXTBANNER_zpsd1770da2.png

Last week was full of hellos and goodbyes as we bid farewell to the Royal Rumble winner and number one contender to the UWF Championship The Miz as well as the former General Manager and leader of The Cabinet, JBL and welcomed the new NXT General Manager in with open arms. In his first official night on the job, he's made sure to make his presence felt by making four star-studded matches, the winner of each going on to face off in a fatal four way match in the main event of next week's NXT to crown the number one contender to the NXT World Championship!

Punk_zps110f1ce4.jpg
VS.
JerichoNXT_zps59f3cbd5.jpg

In match number one it's the former NXT World Champion taking on the man that last week scored a pinfall victory over the current NXT World Champion Rhino, "Y2J" Chris Jericho. When the two self-proclaimed "Best in the World" collide, will it be Punk that earns a spot in next week's main event or Jericho?

JohnnyCurtis.jpg
VS.
StingRed_zps51e5967a.jpg

At No Way Out, he was the last person eliminated in the Chamber, while his opponent had his UWF Extreme Championship reign cut short by the "Samoan Bulldozer" Umaga. When these two face off, will the "Icon" find himself a step closer to a shot at Rhino with the shoe on the other foot or can the self-proclaimed Saiyan pull off the biggest upset victory of his career?

Taz.jpg
VS.
Umaga_zps6c1cc342.jpg

Last week Taz made it clear that he has reassessed his goals on NXT and everyone standing in his way is a marked man, especially the person he used to call a friend, Rhino. The first person put in his path? The UWF Extreme Champion Umaga. When it's go time, will Umaga earn himself a shot at a shot at being a double champion or will Taz be the first to take down the monstrous fiend?

Seth.jpg
VS.
AriesNXT.jpg

The war may be over but the days of the two sides battling are not yet a thing of the past. On one side is the man that feels he would be the NXT World Champion if it weren't for Sting, on the other it's Sting's protege. When the two sides once again clash, will it be the "Shield" that advances or the "Greatest Man That Ever Lived"?

Rhino.jpg
VS.
KA_zpsfa7235d9.jpg

And in the main event, new talent has arrived on Wednesday nights and what better way to test him than a match against the NXT World Champion? Can Kurt have the greatest debut in NXT history or is he just another man destined to feel the Gore?

PROMOS

Anyone​

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Wednesday Night NXT March 13th Edition

Wrestling With Shadows, he talked to Cwalker about joining UWF and chose Kurt Angle and C hooked us up and sent him to us. Idk which Kurt he will be playing, I just picked a random picture. Show him how we roll on Wednesday nights, champ.

Reaction score

It's me that plays Kurt Angle!

Crazy to be thrown right into the main event against the best guy on the roster; but I look forward to it, good luck out there!

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: Wednesday Night NXT March 6th Edition!

Markout.moment.of.the.year.

I...I don't even know what to write.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Got Andrew this week even though I said I don't have time to TT. Not expecting much from the session but I will find some time to TT.

Status
Not open for further replies.