UWF 2013: Past NXT Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: UWF NXT 2/7/13 (Late Edition)

I don't see the problem with bombs like that. It was actually a good TT.

And that's the problem.

There's a time and place for it, and frankly a post of that length is incredibly unnecessary. The length of Andrew's first TT was a little shorter than CC's, but it got DOUBLED. This was a one-on-one match. It had NOTHING on the line. To get to the length it did surprised me, but again he's new and doesn't understand. That's the only thing that pardons him to be honest with you.

Seriously, take it from somebody who has doubled even that TT numerous times in the past, it's just not needed. I used to drop 3k or 4k bombs in World Championship matches for fucking fun and never see the problem, mainly because my opponents were doing something similar. Take my Rumble TTs for example - they were longer than just about everybody's, but in each one I spoke to 4-6 guys depending on who it was and how much they said to me. In a match like the Rumble it's acceptable, in fact it's generally the norm in multi-man matches which is why so many people hate them... but in a one-on-one, non-title match, when the opponent didn't even post long at all? Yeah no, not in the least, RRS.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

I think Aniking makes a really good point. People often say that they cant find time to TT for the weekly shows, I know that's often down to situations in real life, but I cant help but think that sometimes it's due to people thinking that they have to find the time and material to drop a 1k + TT. That's totally not necessary, there's no reason you cant have a great weekly show TT session each of you doing something between 400 and say 800 words. Sometimes that's actually better, especially for those reading it.

I've seen a couple of great TT sessions since I've been here when you were lucky if either guy broke through the 600 word mark in any of their TTs.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wednesday Night NXT 2-20-13 Preview

Last edition of NXT, there were new developments abound and tensions cranked up. As NXT makes its last stop before No Way Out, what does JBL have in store?

Kane vs. Seth Rollins

After seeing two of his own taken out, JBL is furious with the Purveyors of Poison and has ordered that these two members face each other. Will loyalty stand in the way of them actually doing battle, or will the lust for victory take precedence?

Taz & Rhino vs.Curtis & Bateman

Rhino and Taz are no strangers to tagging together, and this week they find themselves with their hands full when they take on the Modern Day Double Dragons. With momentum heading into the Chamber match direly needed, will it be Taz and Rhino picking up a dominant win or Curtis and Bateman coming through with the upset victory?

AJ Styles vs. The Miz

JBL has decided to test just how phenomenal AJ Styles is by putting him up against the Royal Rumble winner The Miz. Will Styles make the lasting impression he needs to make or is a flustered Miz too big of an obstacle?

Sting & CM Punk vs. Austin Aries & Umaga

In our main event, the leader of the Purveyors of Poison and NXT Extreme Champion Sting will team up with the NXT World Champion CM Punk to take on what's left of the Cabinet, a fed up Austin Aries and a warmongering Umaga. What will the consequences be in the aftermath of Sting and Punk's respective attacks, and can they withstand them so close to the pay-per-view?

)Promos)

Austin Aries- He will address his feelings on being left hanging by Zack Ryder, the actions of Sting, CM Punk's action, and what the future holds as it pertains to all of it.

JBL- The NXT General Manager has ordered that Sting, Kane, Seth Rollins, and CM Punk all meet him in the ring.

Anyone else

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: Wednesday Night NXT 2-20-13 Preview

Sexy looking card we got ourselves here. Looking forward to teaming with Aniking again, and to have another crack at BumBum there.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

Great show for sure. I enjoyed the whole show.

Opening promo was great. I was so excited about what will Punk do but we still don't have the answer yet. The opening segment was really good that it is like a real segment in WWE. When Sting interrupted him, when he attacked Zack and Darren. Punk talked good right there but JBL is a tough GM. And then another impressive for Rhino. AJ had a good promo there, hope he won't be like AJ Styles in reality as he had his worst year in his career.

Umaga won thanks to Trish Stratus. They maybe a bit strange couple but they are effective. Then my match, I won this is good. It was a great match. It was an athletic and technical match, loved it. And about my bombing, I apologize Andrew once again. I had a big free time on my hands and I couldn't stop myself,actually I didn't recognize how long it was and how long I've been writing it. I am sorry for that. Now I don't have a lot of free time in my hands and probably I can't do that bombing for a long time. But I would like to tell you that it took my 1 hour to write it.

Then there is the main event but we didn't have it as a tag team match. Punk stayed as a tweener I suppose. He GTS'ed both JBL and Miz. A great move by him.

Great show. Thanks Shawn and Chris.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

I'm looking for Aries' promo. Sting & CM Punk vs. Austin Aries & Umaga will be a good one. Kane vs Rollins? That JBL is making bad things for Purveyors Poison.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Wow got Dredsen, this is going to be hard!

BDC

Reaction score

So, Punk and Sting are giving JBL grief....who are the members of the cabinet? SOrry...haven't been following NXT. IF somebody wants to PM me the info or the lowdown is fine. I'm just thinking of maybe dropping a character here...

Good show, btw...some interesting stuff goin down

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Presents NXT 2/20/2013 Late Edition

[video=youtube;3faODX9Z-9o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3faODX9Z-9o[/video]

"Welcome Home" by Coheed and Cambria plays as another white hot edition of Wednesday Night NXT opens up and is ready to get underway. As the song plays, the camera pans out and around the packed arena to get a shot of all the excited fans that have shown up to see the great action that is scheduled to be contested between their favorite superstars.

awe-nxt_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

As their anticipation is caught on camera for all to witness, the camera pans to the titantron where the official banner for NXT is displayed.

NXTBANNER_zpsd1770da2.png

After holding on the image for a moment, the camera pans along the sea of fans again on its way to the commentary table where Joey Styles and Matt Striker await the cue to begin their duties as commentators.

Joey_Styles.jpg
Matt_Striker.jpg

Joey Styles: Hello everyone and welcome to another fantastic edition of Wednesday Night NXT! Tonight is the last stop before No Way Out and what a stop it's going to be, Matt.

Matt Striker: Right you are, Joey, as tensions increase around here, JBL's decisions become more and more rash. He's really bringing the hammer down tonight.

Joey Styles: That statement is especially true for the members of the Purveyors of Poison, as Seth Rollins and Kane have to wrestle each other tonight!

Matt Striker: And in the main event, UWF Extreme Champion Sting seemingly gets his wish as he and the NXT World Champion CM Punk take on the remaining members of the Cabinet, Umaga and Austin Aries.

Joey Styles: And not only that, but JBL has demanded that all three of them meet him in the ring face-to-face tonight, I wonder what that meeting's about.

Matt Striker: Your guess is as good as mine, pal, but judging by past experiences, I'd say the end result won't be pretty, regardless of which side it favors.

Joey Styles: But before we get to all that, the Royal Rumble winner The Miz, who still hasn't chosen his opponent for Wrestlemania, will be in action as he takes on the "Phenomenal" AJ Styles.

Matt Striker: And in tag team action, my boys the Modern Day Double Dragons take on Taz and Rhino!

Joey Styles: Right, I just can't wait for that. Let's get to the first match and hope it isn't that one.

The camera pans away from the commentary table and to the ring where Christy Hemme is standing by, ready to do the introductions as the opening bell sounds.

DING DING!

christy_hemme_slow_camera_pan_gif_by_opticgoo-d5av630.gif

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first...

SIERRA

HOTEL

INDIA

ECHO

LIMA

DELTA

SHIELD

[video=youtube;a8DJ4g4ZQl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=a8DJ4g4ZQl0[/video]

The brand new theme song for Seth Rollins begins playing throughout the arena as a spotlight shines down on the stage at the top of the ramp but Seth is nowhere to be seen. Suddenly members of the audience pop and the camera pans over to one of the staircases amongst the seating where Seth is entering from as he slaps hands with fans on his way down.

Christy Hemme: From Davenport, Iowa. Weighing in at two hundred and nine pounds. He is one-third of the Purveyors of Poison, Seth Rollins!

Seth makes his way to the ring barricade and hops over it, walking alongside it and slapping hands with a few more fans before he arrives at the steel steps, walking up them and along the apron, stepping into the ring through the space between the top and center ropes. He cups his hands around his mouth like Sting does and shouts, "Open your eyes!" then lowers his hands and looks to the stage, awaiting the arrival of his opponent.

Christy Hemme: And the opponent...

Darkness falls over the arena as all is silent.

[video=youtube;KsrbO0m7SP0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsrbO0m7SP0[/video]

The crowd erupts into cheers as "Veil of Fire" begins to play throughout the arena. The arena is bathed in a dark red hue as smoke pours out over the stage, also tinted with red, as the "Big Red Monster" himself makes his way from the back and stops at the top of the ramp, looking down it into the ring.

mqdefault.jpg

Christy Hemme: From Parts Unknown. Weighing in at three hundred and twenty-three pounds. He is one-third of the Purveyors of Poison, Kane!

Kane makes his way down the ramp and stops when he arrives at the ring, reaching up and grabbing the center rope as he pulls himself up onto the apron and steps through the ropes. He walks to the center of the ring and stops, tilting his head downward as he removes the metal mask he's wearing over his regular one.

0.jpg

Once the metal mask is removed, he stands upright and raises his arms into the air at each side as high as he can and then drops them as fire explodes from all four corner posts.

Kane-Entrance1.jpg

Kane turns his attention to his opponent and the lights come back up, "Veil of Fire" fading out to silence. Before the second bell is rung, Kane motions to Christy for her microphone and is granted it as she exits the ring and he looks at Seth, raising the microphone to his mouth.

Kane: So this is Bradshaw's idea of getting even after we took out some of his guys, huh? Pitting you and I against each other? Well I'll be honest, Seth, at first I was going to refuse to compete in this match, because we're stablemates and wrestling you would feel like a betrayal. Not to mention, John didn't give any consequences or tack on any stipulation that would force us to compete against each other, but I had a change of heart. Whether he wants to admit it or not, the end of this war is coming for John and his Cabinet, and when it does it's a war they're going to lose because while they lose strength through diminishing numbers, we remain powerful. I say we take what he intended for evil and use it for good. Instead of creating tension, let this match be a warm-up for the impending end of this war, a way to sharpen our skills. Let it be something that opens their eyes.

Kane lowers his microphone as Seth nods in agreement. As Kane drops the microphone, the second bell is rung and the match gets underway.

DING DING!

The bell rings and Rollins looks out to prove himself here tonight by getting right in the face of the Big Red Machine. Rollins is no small man but Kane is bigger as he shoves Rollins off of him like a cheap piece of meat. Rollins gets right back up and kicks the Big Red Machine right in the chest. Kane lets out a yelp of pain and Rollins kicks him again, but this one doesn’t seem to have as much and Kane just looks pissed. Rollins kicks Kane in the chest again but when it has no effect Rollins eyes grow huge before Kane his massive fist into the chin of Rollins with an uppercut that sends Rollins to the mat.

Joey Styles:
Oh man what an uppercut from Kane. Showing the unbelievable strength as Rollins is no small fry.

Matt Striker:
Rollins said he wanted to impress JBL after JBL laughed at him last week, well I don’t know, if Kane hits him like that again, well I think JBL will need some oxygen after this match.

Kane fixes his glove as Rollins gets to his feet in the corner of the ring. Kane charges him and connects with a brutal running clothesline that sends Rollins to his ass in the corner. The crowd are huge Kane fans as they are fired up like the Big Red Machine. Kane brings Rollins to his feet and looks at him from behind his mask a sick grin on his face. Rollins however isn’t going to let Kane walk away with one as he rakes Kane’s eyes temporarily blinding the Big Red Monster. Kane is stunned allowing Rollins to bounce off the ropes, but Kane’s ring knowledge saves him as he brings his foot up and connects with a big boot that drops Rollins to the mat. With Rollins down Kane begins trying to get his eye sight back.

Joey Styles:
Rollins trying to take a cheap shot on the monster there but it wasn’t to be as the Big Red Machine’s ring reflexes kicked in and saved him from what might have been a nasty ending.

Matt Striker:
Rollins isn’t going to impress anyone if he’s on his back the entire time. I appreciate the eye rake, he’s got to find some way to stop the machine.

Kane is tired of playing around as he calls for his finisher by throwing out his arm. The crowd get to their feet in anticipation and wait for Rollins to do the same. Rollins does get to his feet, and Kane wraps his massive hand around Rollin’s throat. Kane lifts Rollins up but Rollins rolls out of it landing on his feet and as Kane turns around Rollins nails Kane with a big boot of his own knocking the Monster down for the first time in the match up.

Joey Styles:
Well there you go Striker, it looks like Rollins finally managed to put Kane down.

Matt Striker:
Now he just has to keep him down Joey.

Rollins bends over to get into Kane’s face. “This is what happens when you mess with me you big red frea..†Before Rollins can finish however Kane’s hand comes up and wraps itself around Rollins throat and the crowd goes nuts. Kane sits up and gets to his feet keeping the pressure on Rollins as long as he can, but Rollins kicks Kane in the knee hard forcing Kane to lose his grip. Rollins decides to build up momentum for his attack but it gives Kane breathing room and Kane uses it to grab the approaching Rollins and lift him and slam him to the mat with a side slam to the delight of the crowd.

Joey Styles:
Rollins has managed to find his way out of the Chokeslam twice now, but again finds himself on his back.

Matt Striker:
If Rollins doesn’t win this match he might as well just give up Joey.

Kane knows his chokeslam isn’t working so he decides to change things up and turns towards the top rope where he climbs it, with every step the crowd gets louder. Kane takes his perch on the top rope and waits for Rollins to get to his feet. Rollins does so and turns towards Kane who leaps into the air. Only to whiff completely as Rollins ducks out of the way. Kane lands funny and seems to put a stinger in his knee, he is so busy he doesn’t see Rollins come from behind him and hit the Avada Kedavra right into the back of Kane’s skull. The crowd is in shock as Kane hits the mat face first. ‘

Joey Styles:
What the hell? Where did the Avada Kedavra come from?

Matt Striker:
Does this mean what I think it means?

It takes all of Rollins strength but he finally manages to get Kane onto his back for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

Theshield3-2.jpg

Here is your Winner: Seth Rollins!
Joey Styles: Rollins has done it! What an upset!

Matt Striker:
JBL shouldn’t be laughing now, what an impressive victory for Rollins, this should give him plenty to talk about now.

Rollins is indeed feeling good now as the official raises his hand in victory. Rollins is on top of the world having just defeated the Big Red Machine and the crowd is in shock. Rollins tells everyone to never doubt him again as UWF NXT heads to commercial break.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL ONE

ELIMINATIONCHAMBER_zpse57412f8.png

Who will walk out as the NXT World Champion?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joey Styles: Welcome back to NXT, folks, we are on the Road to Wrestlemania and already it looks like there's going to be a few bumps along the way, I mean what has gotten into Kane?

Matt Striker: That's a question I'm hoping we'll get an answer to later tonight. For right now, we've got another stellar match-up to get to!

Joey Styles: Please tell me it's not the Modern Day morons' match.

Things return to Christy Hemme as it's time for the next match.

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is a tag team match! Introducing first...

[video=youtube;syB95_mFG3o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=syB95_mFG3o[/video]

The crowd unites into a chorus of cheers as "Stampede" by Dale Oliver roars over the PA system. Rhino and Taz walk out onto the stage as Rhino throws his arms into the air, inciting more cheers from the crowd.

Christy Hemme: From Detroit, Michigan and the Red Hook Section of Brooklyn, New York respectively. Weighing in at a combined weight of five hundred and ten pounds. The team of the "Human Suplex Machine" Taz and the "Man Beast" Rhino!

Both men enter the ring and pose for the crowd, then get ready for the match ahead as Christy gets ready to introduce their opponents.

Christy Hemme: And the opponents...

[video=youtube;5YySGy_4Wag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YySGy_4Wag[/video]

A new theme begins to play as Derrick Bateman and Johnny Curtis, joined as always by Maxine, walk through the curtain. The two high five at the top of the ramp and say, "Double Dragon, go!" as they turn their attention to the ring and start walking down the ramp.

Christy Hemme: From the "Dragon's Lair", weighing in at a combined weight of four hundred and fifty-seven pounds. Johnny Curtis, Derrick Bateman, the Modern Day Double Dragons!

Maxine remains at ringside as both men excitedly slide into the ring, ready for the match ahead as the bell rings again.

DING DING!

As both teams stand on opposite sides of the ring in their respective corners, each of them converse amongst themselves regarding who will wrestle the match in the beginning and who will remain on the apron. Taz steps through the ropes onto the apron, signifying the "Man Beast" will start things off for their team. Curtis sees this and steps through the ropes onto the apron quickly.

Bateman sees this and shakes his head in disbelief and disapproval as he immediately tags Curtis in and steps through the ropes onto the apron, but Curtis remains there himself. Derrick tells him to get in there and wrestle, to which Johnny replies with a stern suggestion that his partner should go in his place. As the two men argue, Rhino is calmly making his way over to their corner.

Matt Striker: The anticipation they're building is great! Which of the mighty Double Dragons is going to start this off?

Joey Styles:
Building anticipation? They're cowering! I'm waiting to see which one of them soils their trunks first!

Matt Striker: That's disgusting, why would you want to see something like that?

Joey Styles: I don't, I'm just saying...

Matt Striker: You're just saying that you want this match to get scatological. Gross. I thought I knew you man.

Joey Styles:
I will not be undermined by someone like you! Do you know how long I've been doing this?

Matt Striker: Waiting on one or both or all of the wrestlers competing in the ring to mess themselves? I don't care to venture a guess.

Joey Styles: I meant commentating! I've made a living in this booth, often calling events by myself, and now week after week I have to sit out here and be humiliated by your amateur hour!

Matt Striker: You sure take your poop seriously, Joey.

In the ring, Rhino arrives at the corner of his opponents and slugs Bateman with a hard right, sending him flying backward off of the apron and to the floor. He turns and blocks a punch from Curtis and headbutts him in the nose, hooking his head and bringing him violently into the ring with a slingshot suplex. Johnny sits up holding his back in pain as Rhino gets to his feet and kicks him in the upper spine, then grabs him by the hair and pulls, whipping him violently backward and slamming his head into the mat. Rhino cracks his neck as he picks up Bateman and heads over to his corner where he tags in Taz.
The man from Brooklyn gets into the ring with an unhappy look on his face as he decides to take his frustration out on Bateman by nailing him to the ground with a clothesline. Bateman gets up and is immediately caught by Taz before the Human Suplex machine sends Bateman to the mat with a dragon suplex. The crowd boo loudly as Taz goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Curtis comes into the ring and makes the save. “Come on Bateman!†He tries to encourage his partner. Taz doesn’t let it get to him though as he brings Bateman to his feet and sends him flying off the ropes, but Bateman counters and sends Taz into the ropes. Bateman plants himself and waits for Taz to come back and when he does Bateman nails him to the mat with a dropkick. Before Bateman can capitalize however Taz is getting back to his feet so Bateman decides to bounce off the ropes unfortunately Taz was playing possum and catches Bateman with an overhead belly to belly suplex that brings some jeers from the crowd.

Joey Styles:
That is what Taz is all about Striker, he will just wear you down with several powerful moves, suplex after suplex until there is nothing left.

Matt Striker:
It might be a good thing if Bateman isn’t in the elimination Chamber this Sunday it doesn’t look like he would last too long.

Taz makes the cover.

1…

2…

Bateman kicks out!

Rhino is shouting at Taz to put him away already and Taz doesn’t like this at all. The two partners begin arguing over who can do things better between the two Taz or Rhino. Rhino says he can do much better than Taz. They spend so much time arguing they don’t see Bateman go over to his corner and make the tag. In comes Curtis who wastes no time coming up behind Taz and shoving him into Rhino. The impact sends Rhino to the floor and allows Curtis to roll Taz up.

1…

2…

3…

Here are your winners Johnny Curtis and Derrick Bateman!

Joey Styles:
Holy cow Curtis just stole that one!

Matt Striker:
The inability of Taz and Rhino to get along for more than 5 minutes brings about a quick end to this one and Curtis has momentum going into the Elimination Chamber this Sunday.

Curtis and Bateman exit the ring as Taz cannot believe what has just happened. He is so busy he doesn’t notice his now former partner Rhino slide into the ring with a pissed off look on his face. He waits for Taz to turn around and he does only to Gore the hell out of the Human Suplex Machine.

Joey Styles:
Gore! Gore! Gore!

Matt Striker:
With the match over so goes the partnership, and Rhino wastes no time building his own momentum heading into the Elimination Chamber.

Rhino gets a great pop from the crowd as NXT heads to commercial.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL TWO

STINGUMAGA_zpsdc5582fd.png

Who will walk out as the UWF Extreme Champion?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joey Styles: Welcome back to NXT, everyone, we're glad you've chosen to allow us into your homes this evening, especially me, because I'd like to know if any of you have some ibuprofen I can take to ease the pain I'm feeling as a result of that last match.

Matt Striker: Come on, Joey, don't hate, get down with Curty and D-Bate.

Joey Styles: For your sake, I almost wish that was catchier so you and those idiots could print it on a t-shirt or something.

Matt Striker: Well for your sake, I say we get to the next match.

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first...

GET READY TO FLY!

[video=youtube;G2nfWKgwR98]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2nfWKgwR98[/video]

The fans in attendance absolutely erupt into an explosion of excitement as the theme of the one and only "Phenomenal One" begins to play throughout the arena. It doesn't take long before the man himself makes his way from the back, his trademark jacket on with his hood up and over his face.

Styles_entrance_04.jpg

Christy Hemme: From Gainesville, Georgia. Weighing in at two hundred and fifteen pounds. The "Phenomenal" A...J....Styles!

AJ removes his hood quickly and throws his arms out to his sides as pyro falls behind him. AJ makes his way down the ramp and slides into the ring, posing for the crowd and then getting ready for the match ahead.

Christy Hemme: And the opponent...

"AWWWWWWWESOME! I CAME TO PLAY!"

[video=youtube;79W-wjcUe8c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79W-wjcUe8c[/video]

The Miz comes out from the back to a massive pop from the fans as he walks out onto the stage and does his trademark pose.

tumblr_mco6rpUorp1rylu3go1_400.jpg

He makes his way down the ramp as Christy introduces him.

Christy Hemme: From Cleveland, Ohio. Weighing in at two hundred and twenty-one pounds. He is the Royal Rumble winner, The Miz!

Miz enters the ring and poses for the crowd once more before turning to his opponent as the second bell sounds and it's time for things to get underway.

DING DING!

The match is underway as The Miz and AJ Styles get out of their corners and meet in the middle of the ring. They lock up in the collar-elbow tie-up. Both men are trying to overpower their opponent. The Miz pulls AJ into a side headlock. AJ is trying to find a way out of the hold but he's not successful. AJ leans back and drops down to the ground, rolls over a couple of times but even that doesn't brake the hold. The Miz manages to hold AJ in the side headlock as he gets back to his feet. AJ pushes The Miz into the ropes but The Miz bounces back, holding the momentum as he connects with a shoulder tackle. He looks at Styles for a while but then he rushes towards the ropes, bounces off of them again and heads towards AJ but AJ rolled on his belly and still lays on the mat, forcing Miz jump over him. The Miz is barely able to bounce off the ropes again as he gets taken down with a dropkick by the phenomenal one.

Joey Styles: Right on the kisser! This might makes The Miz shut his mouth and stop talking about AJ!

Matt Striker: Shut his mouth? Then I guess I'll ask AJ to do me a favor and kick you as well.

Meanwhile, AJ Styles is slowly taking control of the match. He tries to put his opponent in a chinlock but The Miz uses AJ
's own momentum, grabs his hand and applies a hamerlock. AJ somehow gets back to his feet. The Miz is still applying the hammerlock but AJ spins around and manages to counter and now The Miz finds himself in a wrist lock. The Miz is screaming in pain but AJ twists his wrist even more. The Miz can't find a way out of the hold so he's got no choice but to reach for the ropes. He grabs them tight as the referee begins to count.

AJ doesn't let go so the referee forces him to break the hold. AJ now tells the referee he's got 'til five but he realises he's made a huge mistake taking his eyes off his opponent as he turns around and gets kicked to the groin. AJ doubles over. The Miz bounces off the ropes again gives AJ a knee to the side of his head. The force behind the move spins AJ around as he goes down to the mat. The Miz goes for the first cover of the match.

ONE!

Styles kicks out!

Matt Striker:
AJ kicks out!

Joey Styles: AJ Styles is willing to stay in this thing no matter what.

The Miz knew that wouldn
't put AJ away so he's not showing any frustration. The Miz pulls AJ back to his feet just to connect with a snapmare. AJ is sitting on the mat. The Miz bounces off the ropes, turns towards AJ and kicks him in the back. The phenomenal screams with his eyes closed. The Miz now runs towards the ropes again, bounces off them and kicks AJ right to the chest. AJ Styles now lays down as The Miz jumps on him for the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

AJ kicks out again!

AJ powers out and throws The Miz off of back to vertical basis. AJ jumps right back to his feet as well. Miz and AJ now look at each other. After a while The Miz pushes AJ Styles. That forces AJ to takea couple steps back. Styles looks to the crowd with a smile on his face. He then looks at The Miz, charges his hand and throws a right had at his opponent. He continues throwing punches until The Miz covers up in the corner. That doesn
't stop AJ as he continues unleashing right and left hands on him. The referee pulls him off of The Miz and that gives The Miz some time to look around and realise what situation he's in. He runs at AJ, trying to knock him down with a clothesline but AJ grabs his hand and connects with a spinning neckbreaker. He then bounces off the ropes, jumps up and drops down, connectiing with a knee strike in The Miz's skull. Styles goes for his first cover of the match.

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Miz has a shoulder up before the referee's hand hits the mat for a count of three.

Joey Styles: AJ Styles is finally back in this thing!

Matt Striker: About damn time.

AJ Styles stands up and looks to continue the onslaught but The Miz quickly rolls out of the ring. The most must-see NXT superstar is standing out of the ring, grabbing his head after that nasty knee drop by AJ Styles. AJ is about to springboard himself out of the ring but the referee stops him from doing so. AJ takes a few steps backwards as the referee is about to start counting out The Miz but he
's not able to start as AJ bounces off the ropes and doesn't just jump out of the ring, he jumps over the referee, lands on the top rope and performs a beatiful Shooting Styles Press, knocking The Miz down. People are on their feet, chanting "This is awesome!" as the referee is standing in the ring and he's that shocked he even forgot to start counting.

Matt Striker: Can you believe this?!

Joey Styles: This is exactly why AJ is called 'the phenomenal one'!

It looks like AJ hurt his knee on the way down. He gets back to his feet but he's limping. That doesn't stop him as he grabs The Miz and throws him back into the ring. He wastes no time and goes for the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE...NO!

The Miz somehow manages to kick out. AJ stands up and grabs his head in frustration. He then gets angry, pulls Miz back to his feet, puts him on his shoulder and connects with a massive rack bomb! This time AJ doesn't go for the cover. It looks like he's about to leave the ring but he goes to the apron instead. He spingboards himself into the ring, looking to connect with a 450 Splash but The Miz gets out of the way. Although The Miz got out of the way, AJ didn't land on his face. The phenomenal one landed on his feet but he obviously made a bad decision as he hurt his knee even more. The Miz uses the opportunity and puts AJ into the figure four leg lock.

Joey Styles: AJ hurt his knee when he did that incredible Shooting Styles Press and now when he tried the 450 Splash, he hurt himself even more. I think this is a done deal.

Matt Striker: Miz is gonna break AJ's leg if he doesn't tap out! Tap out! Save yourself!

Just when it looks like AJ is about to tap he manages to turn on his belly which reverses the submission hold and forces The Miz to let go. Both men are hurt but The Miz still has a lot left in the tank while AJ is almost done. The Miz gets back to his feet and he sees AJ grabbing the ropes, pulling himself back up. The Miz chuckles and signalizes that the end is near as he puts his hand in the air.

Matt Striker: This is over. Miz is getting ready to hit that Skull Crushing Finale!

Joey Styles: AJ! Turn around!

AJ is finally on his feet but he doesn't turn around which is again, a huge mistake. The Miz puts him in the full nelson lock, trying to end this match but AJ has enough power to get out of the hold and connect with a pele kick. And we're where we started. Both men are laying on the mat, completely layed out. The referee begins to count.

AJ and Miz get back to their feet almost simultaneously. They start to exchange right hands. First The Miz strikes with one, then AJ. This goes on and on until AJ gets the upper hand on The Miz and connects five times in a row. He then punches The Miz into the ribs, catches him, pulls him up into a vertical suplex position but instead of doing a suplex AJ's about to do a Feint Suplex Neckbreaker. AJ was holding The Miz for far too long and his knee couldn't handle all the weight so AJ go of the hold and grabs his knee. The Miz landed on his feet. The awesome one then turns around and he seizes the opportunity and connects with the Skull Crushing Finale.

Matt Striker: That's it! It's really over now!

Joey Styles: Indeed partner, indeed.

Miz hooks the leg.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: Here is your winner via pinfall, The Miz!

3946754332_cd3f89e488.jpg

The Miz continues his impressive streak as NXT heads to yet another commercial break.
COMMERCIAL THREE

CESAROHAWKINS_zps477dc223.png

Who will walk out as the United States Champion?
[video=youtube;hCbfFOc7KmU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCbfFOc7KmU[/video]

As Break the Walls Down is heard around the arena, booes comes from the crowd. Jericho walks slowly from the stage with no facial expression. He enters the ring and looks to the crowd depreciately, then he has a smirk smile on his face.

7890776.jpg

And once again the same thing happens in this arena, I am getting booed. A wise human being can think that "How can a man like Chris Jericho gets booed?". It is a strange situation but also it is a situation that we all witnessed before and a situation we all get used to. The reason that I am getting booed is that I don't satisfy these people in the crowd. Not this kid, not this old man, not this man who is over 250 pounds... I don't satisfy any of you but this is not my fault, this is all your fault because you all set your expectations in a wrong way. You all want me and expect me to be like all of your other favorite stars, like The Miz, like Seth Rollins and the list goes on as they are your heroes, you know who they are. So I want you inferior people to think just for a second, I just want all of you to use your brains once in your life. Imagine me and your favorite superstars in this ring and I want all of you to imagine the end in a realistic way, not as a dreamer. So if you couldn't imagine it I will put that moment in your brains. It is too simple, as your favorite superstar lays down below me, I have my hand raised!

Jericho gets booed and he shows the crowd.

1134490_1291869410611.51res_408_376.jpg

You see now... This is the reason that I am getting booed. Not because I am untalented, actually I am the one and only Best in the World. So you can't boo me because I am not good, you are booing me because you all saw that moment. You all saw the moment that you imagined few moments ago. You saw me beating your favorite superstar million of times. I beat your favorite superstar John Cena, I beat your favorite superstar The Rock, I beat your favorite superstar Stone Cold Steve Austin, I beat your favorite superstar Undertaker, I beat each and every single one of your heroes a lot of times. That's why I am the Best in the World. I didn't put that back of a t-shirt, I didn't earn it in a year. I earned it in a long time which shows that I deserve it. I beat all those "so called" Best in the World's. Shawn Michaels, CM Punk, The Rock and all other! I pinned them in this ring, one, two, three...

Jericho lowers the mic, crowd still booes him.He stands there until we are taken to the back.

Following is an exclusive UWF.com video footage from last week's edition of NXT.

As the footage begins to play on the titantron we can see Austin Aries going to his locker room after JBL cancelled his match against The Miz and CM Punk because Zack Ryder was unable to compete.

wmh15l.jpg

Cameraman: Austin! Austin! Can you give us your thoughts on what happened out there tonight? How do you feel?

Austin Aries ignores the cameraman and enters his locker room. The cameraman follows him in there as he keeps asking him the same question. Suddenly Austin Aries turns around with an angry look on his face.

2d7ujk5.jpg

Austin Aries: How do I feel? How do I feel?! Look at me! Do I look like I'm about to put on a pink suit, grab a unicorn and ride a rainbow? I'm pissed! JBL made a horrible, horrible decision! I was ready to go out there tonight and show both CM Punk and The Miz that payback's a bitch. Not as big as Punk's mother but payback really can be a bitch. But now that JBL cancelled the match I can't do it! I don't care if I'd have to do it by myself or with Zack Ryder. To be honest I'd rather go out there by myself because Ryder would just screw things up. He's not someone you can count on and although that Rollins broke his nose and he got fired, I don't feel sorry for him because he deserves both for acting like a little boy and going home.

Austin Aries takes a deep breath, looking to calm down.

This match was really important to me because by defeating both Punk and Miz I would finally show that I'm the best wrestler this company has ever seen. So can you blame me for being angry?

Cameraman:
Well, I'm not the one who should be blaming people around here so but I completely understand why you're angry...

Before the cameraman is able to continue Aries interrupts him.

Austin Aries: No, you don't. I'm not angry because of one thing. I'm angry because of everything that's going on around here. First, Sting and his goons want to hunt down every single memeber of The Cabinet and it seems like they're successful. But guess what, Stinger. Your dominance stops because the first thing that JBL told me when we took him to the back after that coward CM Punk attacked him was that next week I'll get a piece of your painted ass along with a shot at CM Punk in a tag team match. Who will my partner be? Oh, this is where it gets good...Umaga. We're going to beat you and Punk next week and then at No Way Out, we're taking your titles from ya and showing you you should have kept your distance and stay out of our business.

Then we have The Miz running around, thinking he's some sort of a god just because he won the Royal Rumble. But winning the Royal Rumble means absolutely nothing. You just have to stay in the ring or in The Miz's case, hide in the corner like a little coward. But The Miz winning the Royal Rumbl
e is not what I have a problem with because I'm not jealous of him one bit. I didn''t need to Rumble match. I got myself a chance at the NXT Title without winning a silly Royal Rumble. What I have a problem with is the way he's acting. But don't worry. When I win the NXT Championship and he picks me I'll defeat him and show him that he's not as good as he says and that I really am as great as I say I am. Sure, beating The Miz is not much of a challenge for someone like me but somebody needs to shut his big mouth.

Austin Aries chuckles as he's about to start talking about CM Punk.

Austin Aries:
And last but certainly not least, the mighty wannabe of a champion, CM Punk. CM Punk has been stuck in my throat for a long time but now things got even worse. CM Punk always saw me as a threat but did nothing about it but now that I have a shot at him come No Way Out, our tough guy suddenly turned into a little bitch. Did you see how fast he ran away tonight? Even Usain Bolt wouldn't catch him, that's how fast he ran away when he saw A Double. But come No Way Out, when we'll be locked in the Elimination Champion, there's no running away...there's No...Way...Out. And when CM Punk won't have a chance to run away...his bright days are going to end when I end his NXT Championship reign and take over the whole...N...X...T.

Austin Aries turns around locks the door and the scene fades to black.

Joey Styles: Well ladies and gentleman up next is-

Styles stops as his attention is turned to the ringside area as someone is suddenly thrown down to the ground, the camera panning quickly to see what’s going on as a security guard falls to the ground, a man in a suit threw him down while jumping the guard rail as another ringside crew member runs up to stop him but gets shoved down roughly too. The camera finally catches his face showing that it’s Cody Rhodes.

Joey Styles: What in the hell is he doing here?

Cody walks up the steel steps, shoving a camera man standing on the ring apron down as he does so.

SD__668_070.jpg

Rhodes climbs into the ring and yells out “Give me a Mic!†angry, as the crew don’t know what’s going on Rhodes shouts once more as he sticks his head through the ropes ready to jump at the stagehand before he quickly hands him a microphone. Rhodes gets into the ring and looks around as he lifts his microphone.

SD__668_076.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

For those who don’t know who I am, my name is Cody Rhodes, the first UWF World Champion, and the rightful UWF Champion. And tonight I decided to get all dressed up and come down to this little brand and see what all the talk is about, see on Smackdowns Debut night I appeared and sent their only champion at the time to the hospital with a concussion. But I noticed I haven’t paid NXT a visit whatsoever, and seeing as I will be the man to cause the demise of UWF in its entirety…I thought it only fitting to see what else will be consumed in the grand fire I’m about to set. But that…well that isn’t the main reason I’m here, no no see I’ve gone through my career never getting the opportunities I’ve earned, in fact I’ve mostly been cheated by those who are handed opportunity on a silver platter. I win a number one contender tournament and I get a fatal four way, but the king of the ring gets a free shot at me after I wrestled a match. I win the UWF title, and John Morrison gets his King of the Ring title shot and loses, and is then handed another title shot. And now there is a certain Royal Rumble winner going around scouting his title shot, and seeing as I am going to go into my first Wrestlemania since I debuted back in UWA as the UWF Champion there is a chance this man chooses to face me. And yet this person didn’t have the…decency to speak to me when he came on My show, no he chose to have a show set up for John Morrison.

As Rhodes pauses referees have come down to ringside, asking Rhodes to get out of the ring.

SD__668_081.jpg

If you value your consciousness, you’ll leave before I choose to have some more fun... I can really ruin tonight's show for everyone by making sure the people who make it aren’t up to task…but I’m only here for a conversation, I have an appointment here, The Miz wants to come to my brand and have his little show with his soon to be hospitalized friend…Well I decided to come here and put on a show of my own, so Miz you are needed in the ring for a little man to man talk. And please do hurry, I get bored easily and I have to find ways to entertain myself, and poor old referees...they break so easily.

Rhodes lowers his microphone as he walks to the ropes, crouching down smiling as the officials are asking him to calm down and please exit the ring. Rhodes chuckles and rolls through the ropes to the outside.

Matt Striker: I don’t know Joey I think we need some more security out here, Cody doesn’t look all there up stairs tonight.

Rhodes seems to be leaving, but grabs a referee by the collar of the shirt, his face turning serious, the other referees immediately start telling him to just leave trying to get him to let go. When Miz’ music hits, Cody’s cold serious face turns to an eerie grin as he lets go of the referee and rolls into the ring waiting for Miz to come down.

AWWWWWWESOME!

[video=youtube;PUVJvA2Jctw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUVJvA2Jctw[/video]

The capacity crowd erupt as The Miz makes his way out on to the stage. There's no time for his trademark posing as he storms down the ramp with a look of intensity on his face

TheMiz_crop_exact_zps01b7d147.jpg

He enters the ring and circles Rhodes who stands in the centre, he's handed a mic as his music dies down...

The Miz: Y'know what this reminds me of? This whole situation here, it reminds me of when you're having a party and that really crazy guy from down the street, y'know they one who keeps pigeons, it reminds me of when he turns up at your party complaining that "yer musics scaring me birds!". No one wants him there, no one knows why he's there, everybody just wants him to leave as quickly as possible... that's what's happening RIGHT NOW. Cody Rhodes, nobody wants you here on NXT, but seen as the reason that you're here is apparently me and the best way to get rid of you is to deal with you, then let’s talk.

It's funny, I hosted Miz TV right here on NXT when my guest was CM Punk and Austin Aries turned up. On Smackdown my guest was Dean Ambrose, and Damien Sandow turns up, and on Raw my guest was John Morrison and while it took you a few days, eventually Cody Rhodes shows up. I look at Austin Aries and I don't see a world title around his waist, I also know he didn't win the Royal Rumble. I look at Damien Sandow, again I don't see a title around his waist and I know for a FACT he didn't win the Royal Rumble, as I personally threw his ass over the top rope to the floor. And lastly I see you Cody Rhodes...

The Miz pauses momentarily and leans forward looking Rhodes up and down

I don't see any belt around your waist or over your shoulder Cody, and I know you're not the Royal Rumble winner because while I was winning the Royal Rumble match you were getting your ass handed to you by John Morrison! So when I chose to put together the special "Champions Editions" of the must-see Miz TV my guests weren't Austin Aries, Damien Sandow and Cody Rhodes because quite frankly, my guests might as well have been Darren Young, Trish Stratus and Tyler Reks if I just wanted to invite anyone on. No my guests were the NXT Champion, the World Heavyweight Champion and the UWF Champion. So why don't you take your ass back to Raw and see if you can pick up some gold, then and only then, might you get my attention...

The Miz folds his arms and smiles cockily at Rhodes, as he smiles Cody for some reason starts to chuckle to himself...it starts to grow as he laughs out before raising his microphone back up.

SD__668_077.jpg

Cody Rhodes: That was very good, you very amusing aren't you...You know you remind me a lot of John Morrison, because both of you are known for "entertainment" value. Him with his flashiness and you with your...mouth. John, he loves making jokes, I mean all he practically does is make comments a middle school child would be proud of. And with you here I see you like to make your little jokes too, but believe it or not...I enjoy my share of jokes, the only difference is you guys tell jokes, I make them. I make jokes out of people just like you, and I've been doing so for quite a while now. In fact your old pal Johnny was one of the funniest jokes, because he went through an entire tournament, became known as The King of this ring, he was undefeated, he was the united states champion, and yet when he faced me he lost it all. He was handed another shot by the people in charge and he got it, but at No Way Out I conquer the UWF title and become the first two time UWF Champion. But enough about him, like I said I'm here to talk to you.

Rhodes turns to the crowd.

Cody Rhodes: So I'm the crazy guy ruining the party, you know Miz a lot of people have called me crazy before. But is there a line between Sanity and Insanity? if there is, we're going to find out soon because You look at me as the crazy guy ruining your fun...but the truth is you, all those people in the back...all these people here...they are the crazy ones, oh but I am here to ruin your fun because I'm going to shine a mirror in your faces and show you why I am the sanest one here. You are right though, Nobody wants me here on NXT, nobody wants me on Smackdown, and nobody wants me on Raw...but what you fail to realize is why that is, the people in charge back there are the same faces of the ones on Raw, and they know just what I'm capable of...they've always known that's why they keep trying to get rid of me.

Cody walks forward, right in front of him.

Cody Rhodes: But what I'm really here to do is to give you a little heads up, I've been to Smackdown and injured their champions, and I've taken out a rosters worth of superstars from Raw, and I've beaten your current champion...I have great plans for this company...and a step in that is hurting those who stand in front of me. Before the death of UWF comes, there will be a great famine as no one will be able to beat me on Raw and as it spreads I'll tear this place down brick...by brick...suit by suit. So I'm here to give you some advice, dream...go to Wrestlemania and face Smackdown or NXT, hell use your title shot on the Hardcore title... cause that will ensure you have a little bit more time...Either way though I want your little fantasy to keep going...I want you and all of them to have the time of their lives and dream big...climb as high up that mountain as they can..because once I start my redemption I want them to fall that much farther. At No Way Out, I'm going to beat your friend, and in my Wrestlemania Debut I go in the UWF Champion and hurt whoever stands across the ring from me to make a clear point. You have the choice of whether that's going to be you or not...You say I'm crazy but the rest of the roster they don't have a choice they are just casualties...which means you get to choose whether you burn down with the building slowly or get set on fire at the top of it to start the blaze. I must say, to choose either one...sounds a bit crazy to me doesn't it?

The boos rain down on Rhodes relentlessly and he draws massive heat from the NXT crowd. The Miz smirks coyly and looks at around at them and then back at Rhodes

T2T12_Photo_092_zps19fc1979.jpg

The Miz: Well I didn't want to be the one to say it, but since you have, then I suppose you could say that I'm pretty funny. Sure John is kinda entertaining but when we were teaming up he was always just the glitz whereas I was the soul of the group. All the stuff you love to hate about both of us? That comes from me. He's the Robin to my Batman, the Paul to my John, the Chewie to my Han. In other words Cody, all your achievements thus far that you've recorded against Mid-card Morrison don't matter a damn when you're facing Main-event Miz

So let's talk about Cody Rhodes and The Miz. Cody Rhodes comes to MY show talking trash, calls himself the demise of UWF, he invades and infects every orifice of this company and spreads his destructive influence over all three brands. Cody Rhodes d'you know what? You might be a grade A maniac but I believe what you say, I believe that you think you'll be the death of this company, I believe you because you are a disease, you are a disease and - call it a cliché - but I am the cure. I have stated again and again my intention to take this company and make it the greatest wrestling and sports entertainment promotion in history, I am completely focussed on making myself the greatest wrestler of this generation, taking my place alongside the greats, Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart, HBK, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, John Cena and soon... The Miz. And the only way I do that? Is by making the UWF the greatest this world has seen, with me at the very top.

And one day, at some point down the line, our paths will cross and the future of this company could very well be decided that day. But... I don't think that's going to be at Wrestlemania, because at No Way Out you my deluded friend, are... going... to... lose. So perhaps when Wrestlemania comes around and you're struggling to get on to the card, maybe YOU can take a shot at the Hardcore title. Then you can try and rip this company apart, brick by brick, as you desperately try to hold on to the hardcore title and any last remnant of self-respect you have. Now once again, get your ASS out of MY ring!

SD__668_079.jpg

Cody Rhodes: Your Ring? This is Your Ring? Take a look around you, in fact take a look at the three letters before NXT, because UWF belongs to Cody Rhodes. That isn't some delusional outrageous claim, that is a cold hard fact. You've won a Royal Rumble, congratulations because I defeated the entire UWF roster in a royal rumble myself. You want to BE as great as Austin, Rock, or Cena, but I've left all three in the middle of this ring unconscious. I don't strive to be the best because I always knew I was just that, they chose to not recognize is so instead of being known as the best I'll be known as the man who got rid of the best. I've been around since before UWF was a thought, and in that amount of time I've injured so many of these so called icons of the business that it makes me wonder how anyone else can deny my superiority.

Rhodes stands in front of Miz, eye to eye.

Cody Rhodes: Look at me, I'm younger, I'm more talented, and inadvertently thanks to them I am in the mindset to use that talent to hurt people instead of just beat them. Normal people have to hone their skills, learn over the years, get tougher with age and experience, so by the time they make it big, they are too old to last or so old they become a shell of their former self quickly. I've made it Miz, I'm in my twenties and I made it farther then you, this roster, and this company will ever hope to get to. I’ve proven I am the man the only thing holding me back is those in charge, so I’m not going to try and force it anymore. I’ve proven my point, now all there is left to do is ruin their lives like they so desperately committed to doing to my career. And you are just collateral damage like the rest of this insignificant roster, you are just the crumbling rubble to the building I’m bringing down…you think you’re at a great place right now…but so do they…nothing can go wrong everything is going just right, but I’m going to wake you up from that dream just to put you back to sleep…you’ll be having nightmares you can’t wake up from, you dream of being a legend I do too…but not a legend by name, a legend by fear. When people look back at the fall of UWF, at the shortened careers…all they will see is one name, not Miz, Not McMahon, and Damn sure not Morrison…it’ll just be Cody Rhodes…That line that separates insanity and sanity, craziness and thriving…will disappear because there will only be one person to set that standard.

As Rhodes begins to chuckle, some more security guards come down the ramp. Cody looks over and smiles…

Cody Rhodes: Well I guess that’s my cue, remember what I said Miz you can either wake up early or get to live …

Rhodes continues to smile as security escorts him from the ring, as the Miz looks clearly upset by what Cody had to say.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MorrisonRhodes_zps8c61a7dd.png

UWF Championship
Tables, Ladders, Chairs
John Morrison [c] vs. Cody Rhodes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[video=youtube;DK9S24LW5d0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK9S24LW5d0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The camera pans the audience and everyone is looking around as if trying to look for those actually cheering when they realize what is going, the cheers coming from the speakers as you can hear over it a JBL chant sadly being attempted by JBLs own voice. The driver opens the door and JBL comes out with a seemingly impossible wider grin lifting up his hands one holding his hat as the crowd boo as loud as they possibly can to drown out the cheers playing through the speakers. JBL puts back on his white cowboy hat before he makes his way down the ramp with a big grin on his face. Once at ringside he stops looking around at the booing crowd as if they are cheering he starts to do a little Texas two-step before walking up the steel steps and looking around at the crowd. He holds on to his hat before stepping into the ring and lifting his arms up, as he removes a microphone from the inside pocket of his suit jacket and raises it to his mouth.

images_display_image.jpeg

JBL: November the tenth, two thousand and twelve. That was your first night as the interim general manager of NXT, which makes November third the day I made my mistake. Had I listened to your words, I would've known that I wasn't entrusting my show to the world renowned "Icon" Sting and was instead leaving it in the hands of a corrupt and wicked Sting. But it wasn't long before I realized my mistake, and it was then I knew that I had to take my brand back and get rid of you.

For months you've paraded around as though I'm the bad guy here. Am I really? I'll let you ponder on that, Sting, meanwhile I'm going to cut right to the chase. I didn't come out here to stroll down memory lane with you, I came out here to address a change of heart on my behalf. You see, initially I wanted to make this a slow and grueling process for you, but now I want nothing more than to be rid of you and your Purveyors of Poison.

I said tonight that I would call all of you to this ring and that's what I'm going to do, so get yourselves down here and hear the challenge I have for you.

When a man's heart is full of deceit
it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow
falls over his soul.

From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse,
a wrong that must be righted.
We look to the skies for a vindicator,
someone to strike fear into the black heart of the same man who created him.

The battle between good and evil has begun.
Against an army of shadows comes the dark warrior,
the purveyor of good, with a voice of silence,
and a mission of justice.

This. Is. Sting.

3h4v26cg3syeszc0suts.gif

The crowd go wild as Sting's theme hits the PA system and before long out comes Sting with his Extreme Championship in hand, he raises it aloft so the whole crowd can see it. He basks in the crowds more positive reaction now he returned to the crow facepaint. Sting makes his way down to the ring and slides in, he goes straight to the top rope and holds the title up high letting out a 'WOOOOO' also.

Sting: You're a very cynical man, John, trying to create doubt in the minds of these fans in regard to my alignment, but it's alright, it's what I've come to expect from you. Seth and Kane aren't going to be joining us tonight because they are no longer in the building. Why? Because you can't be trusted, you say you want to talk but you really want to get us distracted so we don't see Austin Aries and Umaga and whoever else you recruited this week coming. I'm not going to let that happen; not out here and not back there. So whatever you have to say, whatever challenge you have to make, make it to me and I'll pass it along to them.

JBL: Well isn't that noble of you? The challenge goes as follows, Sting...

[video=youtube;JMp8aDH8d9M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMp8aDH8d9M[/video]

Out comes the Owner of UWF Vincent Kennedy McMahon and the crowd goes wild. He takes his place on the entrance ramp and prepares to speak.

Matt Striker: What the?

Joey Styles:
It's the Chairman!

JBL: Mr. McMahon, so good to...

Vince McMahon:
Shut up! You want to chastise Sting for abusing his power when he was General Manager? You're abusing your power right now, you've been abusing it every week with these calculated attacks and stacking of the odds, and I'm tired of it. This war is going to end all right, but it's going to end MY way.
It's time for you to get lost and NXT to get an unbiased General Manager, but I'm not going to assign a replacement just yet, that'll come later. For right now, the end of the war begins when next week in the main event it's going to be Sting...versus JBL

The crowd goes nuts at this news. JBL tries to protest but McMahon simply walks away until he is behind the curtain. JBL looks angry as hell as Sting smiles, JBL turns to him with a look of utter hatred.

JBL: You think this is funny Sting? Do you? Well I've got something that is going to wipe that smile off of your face right now. You see before I came out here I did a little manuvering. You see you still have a match. And that match is right now, and what looks like will be my last decision made as General Manager I've changed the match. Because as of this moment it is now a handicap match. That's right Sting, it is you alone against Umaga and Austin Aries. Oh and Sting...

The crowd boos as Aries and Umaga come rushing in from the crowd and enter the ring while Sting is unaware. They stand right behind him.

JBL: We're starting right now! Ring the damn bell!

Joey Styles: What? Can you believe this? A handicap match!?

Matt Striker: Was JBL just fired as General Manger, then this doesn't boad well for the Icon here as JBL has nothing to lose.

Ding Ding Ding!

Sting is alone wondering what exactly has happened to CM Punk, but his wondering is cut short by Umaga who nails him from behind that knocks the Icon down to the mat. The crowd is in an uproar as this is going to be absolutely nothing but a beat down. JBL is giving orders as he tells Aries to lift him up to which Aries does as he is told. JBL then yells at Umaga to headbutt Sting, which the Samoan Bulldozer does.

Joey Styles:
You’ve got to be kidding me this is nothing short of a mugging. JBL is trying to make sure Sting doesn’t make it to Elimination Chamber much less next week!

Matt Striker:
Look at JBL giving orders this is sickening.

JBL tells Aries to set Sting up in a tree of woe position to which Aries does gladly, looking to get on the good side of the former General Manager. Sting is tossed into the corner in the tree of woe where Umaga doesn’t even have to be told what to do next. He rushes over and drops his head on top of the helpless Icon. Umaga gets up and screams in enjoyment!

Joey Styles:
Good god, Sting might be broken in half under the weight of the Samoan there.

Matt Striker:
What the hell are these goons going to do next?

JBL shouts for Aries to hit his brainbuster, Aries lifts up and sets up the Icon for his finisher, but suddenly Sting begins fighting back, he nails Aries on the side of the head before nailing Umaga with an elbow. Sting hits Aries, then Umaga, then Aries and the crowd goes nuts as the Icon fights for his life. Trish takes an order from JBL and climbs onto the apron distracting the official. This allows Aries to kick Sting right in the balls. The momentum the Icon has built is gone now as he leans over in the center of the ring, and any hopes of Sting walking out tonight under his own power are over as JBL uses the opportunity to nail Sting with the Clothesline from Hell! The crowd roars into boos.

Joey Styles:
Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Just when Sting was building momentum. Blatant cheating from that damn JBL!

Matt Striker:
Unbelievable Joey this is sickening.

“Cover his worthless ass now!†JBL screams at Aries who does as he is told, the official mercifully counts.

1…

2…

3…

Austin-aries.jpg
&
Umaga.jpg

Here are your winners: The Team of Austin Aries and Umaga!

The crowd boos loudly as what we have just seen is highway robbery. JBL spits on the Icon as he takes his two men and lifts their arms up high. JBL looks pissed at his possible firing but is content with the damage done to the Stinger.

Joey Styles:
Will this be the sight of No Way Out! Will Aries and Umaga be the Champions of NXT when it is all said and done.

Matt Striker:
I hate to say it Joey, but if that man Bradshaw has his way it will be. And god help us all if that’s the case.

Joey Styles:
We’ll see you all at No Way Out folks, and next week where we will see Sting v. JBL!

NXT goes off the air with Bradshaw standing tall as NXT goes off the air.

End of Show

Credits:

Promos: tters

Coding first half of show, first half of Rhino/taz vs. Bateman/Curtis, JBL,McMahon,Sting promo: Dresdon
AJ v. Miz: Chriss?
Everything else: SBS

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Presents NXT 2/20/2013 Late Edition

Great show.

Sucks Dredsen wasn't able to TT so I picked up a cheap win, nice ending there the war isn't over yet.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

This show was great storyline-wise. We really moved on. I was surprised when Mr. McMahon came out and made the announcement he'll be searching for a new NXT GM. Dresden always finds a way to surprise me, I really didn't see it coming this early. Also, I'm wondering. Next week when Sting faces JBL, it will be just a match, without TTing?

Matches were decent when you think of how busy everybody was yet we still got a show. Promos were good but I wish Bumout would have one in as an NXT Show without a hilarious promo from his trio doesn't seem complete to me. I really enjoyed the Miz/Rhodes segment. At first I didn't like BGA's Miz but man oh man, the guy can write!

Looking forward to No Way Out and next week's NXT.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Great show, loved the ending. Sting vs JBL is going to be amazing! Hope Sam and Dres are both able to TT for it. Should be epic.

Enjoyed the Aries promo a lot, the title match will be interesting at No Way Out, although he lost Rhino still came out of the show looking strong. Nice little potential feud developing there.

Damn that Cody Rhodes! He gets everywhere, he's like sand!

All in all really enjoyed that show. Looking forward to next week's

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wednesday Night NXT 3-6-13 Preview

WEDNESDAY NIGHT NXT

Rhino vs. Jericho

Ten days removed from the grueling Elimination Chamber, Rhino's body may be banged up but his hunger for carnage has only intensified. Opposing him this week is Chris Jericho, who looks to add to the list of names he has defeated during his time on NXT and prove that he is the only one deserving of the distinction, "Best in the World". Will Y2J get the job done or be neutralized as Rhino charges down the warpath?

Aries & Umaga vs. Rollins & Kane

Last week Aries and Umaga absolutely decimated Sting when the tag match intended to include CM Punk became a Handicap match. Now, on what appears to be JBL's last night in power, the Cabinet have the opportunity to do the same to the rest of the Purveyors of Poison. Can the volatile Kane and the quick footed Rollins get revenge or are they doomed to suffer the same fate as Sting?

The Miz vs. Johnny Curtis

After a tag team victory last week and an impressive singles performance at No Way Out, Johnny Curtis is on a roll that no one can deny. This week he takes on the Royal Rumble winner himself, The Miz. Will The Miz slay the dragon or is Curtis on his way to another victory?

Sting vs. JBL

It's been three months in the making and the entire UWF has been waiting for it on the edge of their seats. After trading words, trading blows, and their respective stables mixing it up, it's time for the final chapter to be written. When the "Icon" Sting and the soon to be former General Manager of NXT go head-to-head at last, will it be the Cabinet that wins the war or the Purveyors of Poison?

Promos

Sting
Kane
Seth Rollins
JBL
Umaga
Austin Aries
Rhino
Johnny Curtis & Derrick Bateman​

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

I got here this mornin and kinda just glossed over it before work. Now I'm home and was able to go over the show and that was a good show. The Cody/Miz/Jericho segment was nice. The show really did come together very well. :D

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: Wednesday Night NXT 3-6-13 Preview

Tough card this week. Hope you will TT as well Dredsen :)

Status
Not open for further replies.