UWF 2013: Past NXT Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF NXT 2-7-13 Preview

He dropped Ryder because of real life developments causing time constraints. Btw, show is going up when I get Sam's matches.

Reaction score
Re: UWF NXT 2-7-13 Preview

Posting NXT shortly. Finishing the conclusion of NXT

Reaction score
UWF NXT 2/7/13 (Late Edition)

[video=youtube;3faODX9Z-9o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3faODX9Z-9o[/video]

NXTBANNER_zpsd1770da2.png

awe-nxt_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

The theme of NXT, "Welcome Home" by Coheed and Cambria, plays as the arena is bathed in a yellow hue and the stage is lit up with fireworks galore. The fans in attendance are hot with excitement and ready for another evening of great action when suddenly "Welcome Home" is interrupted by...

[video=youtube;DK9S24LW5d0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK9S24LW5d0[/video]

The camera pans the audience and everyone is looking around as if trying to look for those actually cheering when they realize what is going, the cheers coming from the speakers as you can hear over it a JBL chant sadly being attempted by JBLs own voice. The driver opens the door and JBL comes out with a seemingly impossible wider grin lifting up his hands one holding his hat as the crowd boo as loud as they possibly can to drown out the cheers playing through the speakers. JBL puts back on his white cowboy hat before he makes his way down the ramp with a big grin on his face. Once at ringside he stops looking around at the booing crowd as if they are cheering he starts to do a little Texas two-step before walking up the steel steps and looking around at the crowd. He holds on to his hat before stepping into the ring and lifting his arms up, as he removes a microphone from the inside pocket of his suit jacket and raises it to his mouth.

images_display_image.jpeg

General Manager of NXT, John Bradshaw Layfield:

Before I call out CM Punk, allow me to bring you up to speed regarding why I'm going to call him out, because I'm almost certain that over the course of the last few days, you've forgotten the events that transpired. MizTV erupted into physicality last week and Austin Aries and Darren Young decided to involve themselves in the fray, why Darren was out here I don't know, that's not what has me upset.

Last week I told CM Punk to do something and he not only refused to hear my words, he refused to do what he was told. On the same night that I sang his praises and talked about how proud I was of him, CM Punk blatantly disobeyed me, thereby disrespecting me and embarrassing me in front of all of you in the process.

As the leader of the Cabinet, I will not stand for the members of my stable failing to do what's expected of them, it's that type of negligence that got Darren Young dismissed from the group and earned Zack Ryder his first strike. And once you cross me, you don't get another chance. I didn't order Darren to get involved in last week's brawl, but don't worry, I've made sure that'll never happen again.

But I'm not angry just because you bit the hand that feeds you in the stable, I'm angry because you ignored the direct orders of the NXT General Manager. Punk, when I tell you to do something, you do it! Are you not aware I can put the kabosh on your little title defense? Have you forgotten that I can strip you of that belt you're carrying? Not only that, I can serve you with a pink slip!

I deserve answers, and I demand them right now. Where is your loyalty, the Cabinet or the Purveyors of Poison, because if you oppose me you might as well saddle up with them! Get out here, Punk, and speak for yourself!

The camera pans to the stage where the fans await the arrival of the NXT World Champion. After a moment passes and Punk does not arrive, JBL raises his microphone to speak again but he is cut off by a familiar voice.

John.

The crowd erupts into cheers and JBL looks more enraged as he realizes who is speaking to him.

Up here, John.

John looks to the titantron screen where the camera pans to show Sting.

0.jpg

Before you try to extract the answers you seek from CM Punk, why don't you give me the answer that I'm looking for? Last week I issued an invitation to resolve the differences between you and I once and for all, and told you that all you had to do was tell me the time and the place, and you responded like you always do, by unveiling NXT's newest signing at my expense, and leading another blind horse to drink of the Cabinet Kool-Aid so that they'll align with you. Quit playing these games with me Bradshaw and give me a straight answer.

The camera pans back to JBL, who smirks at Sting before responding.

I don't blame you for wanting to end this, Sting, this war has done nothing but serve you and your little wolf pack with embarassment and defeat, I'd want it to be over too if I were you. However, just like last week, I'm not going to tell you the time or the place, and don't get your hopes up for next week either. CM Punk works for me, so he owes me a response. You on the other hand work for me so I don't owe you anything

The camera pans back to the titantron screen where Sting is waiting to respond.

I anticipated that would be the manner you'd respond in, which is why I lined up a plan B. You obviously won't listen to words anymore, so now the Purveyors of Poison speak with action.

The camera zooms out to show Zack Ryder and Darren Young, Kane holding Darren's arms behind him and Seth holding Zack's arms behind him.

Regardless of which way Punk decides to go tonight, the numbers of the Cabinet will be cut down, starting tonight with Zack Ryder and the man you supposedly released from the Cabinet, Darren Young. And it will go this way every week until you give me what I want, John!

You're bluffing!

AM I?

Sting swings his bat horizontally and catches Zack in the bridge of the nose as Seth throws him to the ground. He and Seth begin to stomp on Ryder as Kane throws Darren into a nearby concrete pillar. As the camera catches up to the chaos, it appears the three men are in some sort of elevated parking building as the view is of a city skyline and skyscrapers all around. Sting has Seth hoist Ryder to his feet and the "Icon" drives the top of his bat into Zack's abdomen a few times before bringing it down and hitting him in the back of the head with it. Sting swings his bat at Darren next, swinging and hitting him in the abdomen with the side of the bat and the back of the head when he slumps to his knees. He orders them to finish it as Kane picks up Darren and Seth picks up Zack. Rollins and Kane look at each other and simultaneously throw the men through a window, sending them who knows how far down. Sting picks up his bat, which has blood on it, and looks at the camera.

Still think I'm bluffing? Open your eyes!

The titantron screen goes blank as JBL is completely in shock at what he just saw, but before he can react...

[video=youtube;oq4Lbe_Vl5w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq4Lbe_Vl5w[/video]

"Cult of Personality" blasts throughout the arena as CM Punk makes way out from the back

CMPunkRR1.jpg

CM Punk stops though by the entrance way and pulls out a microphone from his sweatshirt and gets ready to speak

Cm-Punk-wwe-17992866-356-390.jpg

CM Punk: JBL, last week you did give me an order and last week I didn't obliged to those orders. Now if it is an apology you want, you're not going to get one from me. You may be the acting general manager on NXT and you may be the one who signs pink slips and uses his ego to get away with the things he wants, but I am the NXT World Champion. I am the one whose calling the shots around here.

JBL looks on not too happy and shouts some choice words at CM Punk

CM Punk: Let me remind you of who for the last four months has been the reasoning behind why this show has been so successful, me! Ever since I rejoined with NXT it has been the show everyone is talking about from being the guy who helped make a few new talents what they are today all the way to becoming the NXT World Champion. I have been the man who has carried this show the last four months while you and Sting battle to see who truly runs this show when in reality it's not either one of you whose doing so, it's me, CM Punk the best in the world!

The crowd gives a huge pop for CM Punk who lowers his microphone and as JBL goes to speak, CM Punk cuts him off

CM Punk: I'm not done finished speaking yet. Now over that time you and eye have seen eye to eye on a lot of things and I have helped you on a few occassions, but after what happened last week it makes me wonder if you actually did send out both Austin Aries and Darren Young. I realize they were late to the party, but why were they rushing so hard to get to the ring after I left. My gut tells me you planned for an attack on both myself and The Miz, but my head says why would you do that since you did come out here after and demand me to attack The Miz.

CM Punk lowers his microphone again while looking down and shaking his head before he speaks

CM Punk: So my answer to the question you asked me last week and tonight is, I don't know. When I'm ready to make a decision you will be the first to know and it will be on my terms and not yours!

Wrong, each and every decision is made on my terms, it's not negotiable. You make your decision by the end of your tag team match, or I'll make it for you!

JBL's music hits as he angrily exits the ring. As he does, the camera cuts away to the commentary table where Matt Striker and Joey Styles are.

Joey_Styles.jpg
Matt_Striker.jpg

Joey Styles: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to NXT, and what an explosive start we've had here tonight.

Matt Striker: I'll say, not only does Bradshaw have to concern himself with Punk's loyalty, he's got the Purveyors of Poison breathing down his neck. I think they just took out the Young Ryders for good!

Joey Styles: That they may have, but tonight certainly won't be a walk in the park for them as Kane must take on the monstrous Umaga and Seth Rollins is set to do battle with Chris Jericho.

Matt Striker: Also, I've just gotten word that Taz has been given the victory in his match tonight, as Bully Ray has been given his first strike and has been banned from competing here tonight. Should've shown up to work, big guy.

Joey Styles: On that note, Zack Ryder wouldn't have been allowed to compete tonight even if he was able as he left Austin Aries on his own this week, so it seems we may have two Handicap matches on our hands tonight.

Matt Striker: And it's time for the first one, Joey. Let's get this show on the road!

The camera pans to the ring where Christy Hemme is standing by to do the ring introductions as the bell sounds.

DING DING!

christy_hemme_slow_camera_pan_gif_by_opticgoo-d5av630.gif

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first...

[video=youtube;syB95_mFG3o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=syB95_mFG3o[/video]

The crowd unites into a chorus of cheers as "Stampede" by Dale Oliver roars over the PA system. Jonathan Coachman and the man himself walk out onto the stage as Rhino throws his arms into the air, inciting more cheers from the crowd.

220px-Rhino_entrance2.jpg

Christy Hemme: From Detroit, Michigan. Weighing in at two hundred and seventy pounds, he is the "Man Beast", Rhino!

Rhino gets ready for the match ahead as Christy introduces his opponents.

Christy Hemme: And the opponents...

[video=youtube;5YySGy_4Wag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YySGy_4Wag[/video]

A new theme begins to play as Derrick Bateman and Johnny Curtis, joined as always by Maxine, walk through the curtain. The two high five at the top of the ramp and say, "Double Dragon, go!" as they turn their attention to the ring and start walking down the ramp.

Christy Hemme: From the "Dragon's Lair", weighing in at a combined weight of four hundred and fifty-seven pounds. Johnny Curtis, Derrick Bateman, the Modern Day Double Dragons!

Maxine remains at ringside as both men excitedly slide into the ring, ready for the match ahead as the bell rings again.

DING DING!

As the bell rings, Rhino charges across the ring and delivers a Gore to Bateman, causing the crowd to pop enormously as a look of surprised terror appears on the face of Curtis as his tag partner holds his abdomen and rolls to the outside under the bottom rope.

Joey Styles: Gore! Gore! Gore in the early goings!

Matt Striker: How come you can mark out but I can't?

Joey Styles: I'm not marking out, it's my trademark.

Matt Striker: Marking out is your trademark?

Joey Styles: No, screaming Gore three times when he delivers it is my trademark.

Matt Striker: Kind of like J.R. screaming for Stone Cold?

Joey Styles: Now you're getting it.

Matt Striker: That's not good enough, I wanna mark out too.

Joey Styles: I'm not marking out!

In the ring, Curtis has been backed into the corner as Rhino unloads on him with heavy rights but none of them are connecting as Johnny's blocking with his arms saying, "Not the face! Not the face! Not the face!" with each hit. Rhino stops throwing punches for a moment and Johnny keeps blocking and crying out, then realizes what's going on and puts his arms down, smiling in relief.

However, it's at this moment that Rhino hauls off and punches him square in the mouth, knocking him backward into the corner. As Johnny is dazed, Rhino grabs him by the back of the head and leads him to the nearest ropes and ties up his arms in them so he can't block, then starts unloading with heavy rights again, each to the nose or jaw or somewhere on Johnny's face.

Derrick Bateman: What a waste of bread and butter, doesn't Rhino realize that there are starving children in the world?

Joey Styles: What are you doing in the...

Matt Striker: It's D-Bate! What's up, bro?

Derrick Bateman: Resting my plexus, dude, that Gore really hurts.

Matt Striker: I guess you could say Rhino's Gore hurts as much to feel as Al Gore hurts to listen to.

Derrick Bateman: I appreciate you branching out, but I would never say that, I'm the USA Guy and Al Gore is a fine American. You don't see Obama fighting ManBearPig.

Joey Styles: You know there's a match going on right now, don't you?

Derrick Bateman: Curty's got this, bro. Don't interrupt me by the way, it's not cool.

Matt Striker: Yeah, Joey, so not cool.

Joey Styles: Should I expect you to spit apple at me now?

Derrick Bateman: Of course not! What is it with you ECW guys and wasting food?

In the ring, Johnny slumps to his knees, his head hanging down and his arms still tied up behind him. Rhino begins striking him in the top of the head now as Curtis justs takes the abuse, a cut to a different camera angle showing rage in his expression, his eyes rolled back, his teeth bared and gritted, and his face twitching. The image appears on the titantron screen.

Matt Striker: What's going on with Curty?

Derrick Bateman: I've seen this before.

Matt Striker: You have?

Derrick Bateman: Yup. Episode 80: Transformed At Last.

Matt Striker: You mean...

Derrick Bateman: He's turning Super Saiyan, bro.

Rhino sees the screen and backs off as Johnny rises to his feet and pulls his arms loose. He continues to gyrate as he was before for a moment, then he looks straight at Rhino and very audibly yells, "I told you not the face!" as he begins to scream and curl his arms as though he were powering up, Rhino watching and not sure what to make of it all.

[video=youtube;3s2Ksz7rpck]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s2Ksz7rpck[/video]

Joey Styles: What the hell is this?

Derrick Bateman: His power level is rising!

Matt Striker: Aww yeah, War Machine's about to be a pile of scrap metal, and all the King's horses and all of Tony Stark's men won't be able to put him back together again, babay!

Derrick Bateman: I have no idea what you just said but it sounded cool!

In the ring, Rhino has grown tired of the charade as he hauls off and throws a punch at Johnny, who stops powering up and catches the fist. Rhino is angered by this as he throws a punch with the other hand but Johnny catches it too, throwing a kick into Rhino's chest and simultaneously pushing him backward as Rhino is launched backward into the ropes.

Rhino is launched back towards Curtis as Johnny turns and hits him with a spinning back fist to the back of the head that knocks Rhino onto his face. Rhino shoots up to his hands and knees in one quick motion but Johnny connects with a running punt kick to the abdomen before he can return to a vertical base, sending Rhino to his back as he holds his abdomen in pain.

Derrick Bateman: Yeah buddy, get him!

Joey Styles: Are you ever going to get back into this match?

Matt Striker: Joey, why are you being so rude to our guest?

Joey Styles: He's not our guest! He's a participant in a match-up that has disintegrated into comic debauchery that I'm trying to call and...what are you doing?

Derrick Bateman: Look.

In the ring, Johnny has his arms raised above his head, his hands open with palms facing the sky.

Joey Styles: What...is...he...doing? This is a wrestling match, wrestling, WRESTLING!.

Derrick Bateman: He's summoning energy for the Spirit Bomb! Give him your energy!

Matt Striker: Yeah, come on, Joey!

Matt, Derrick, the timekeeper, the bell ringer, Christy Hemme, and various fans in the crowd all raise their arms in the same fashion as Curtis as Joey takes his headset off and buries his face in his arms. In the ring, Johnny is looking up and smiling as he shouts, "Yes, thank you! It's almost ready!"
Rhino is to his feet and can't believe what he's witnessing as he charges across the ring, attempting a lariat but Johnny leaps out of the way, keeping his arms raised. Rhino gets pissed as he begins swinging wildly at his opponent, who dodges each punch, his arms still raised.
Rhino gets fed up and exits the ring.

Derrick Bateman: Ha ha, he's running away!

Matt Striker: Uh, Derrick...

Rhino begins to walk quickly towards the announce table, Bateman in his sights as Derrick begins to panic.

Derrick Bateman: Uh, Johnny? You can use it now, bro. Please use it. Matt, tell him to use it!

Johnny shouts, "It's ready!" as he throws his arms forward right as Rhino arrives at the commentary table. The crowd is going insane as Curtis watches with the biggest smile on his face, until a minute goes by and Rhino is still standing, the arena falling silent.

Matt Striker: Well that was anti-climactic.

Derrick Bateman: This guy's gotta be Majin Buu with the volume cranked, I mean rematerializing so fast we couldn't even see it and no-selling the attack to boot? Aliens, man.

Rhino has had enough as he reaches over the table and grabs Bateman, throwing him through the air and slamming him into the ring apron. Rhino bends down and scoops Derrick into his arms, returning to a vertical base and throwing him through the ropes into the ring.

Rhino follows after and as Johnny walks over to check on Derrick, he gets a Gore for his troubles. As Rhino gets up, Derrick leaps onto his back and applies a sleeper hold with an upper body scissors but Rhino throws an elbow backward into his opponent's abdomen and reverses it into a backpack stunner!

Rhino's back on Johnny as he sits him up and hooks his arm around his head, lifting him from the seated position into the set-up for a delayed vertical suplex as Rhino holds him in the air in suffering.

Matt Striker: The comedy's over, Joey.

Joey Styles: Don't sound so discouraged, moron, you get paid to watch wrestling. If you want to watch buffoonery, join a circus. That was like Cirque de Soleil for blueberries.

Matt Striker: I don't like circuses, remember?

Joey Styles: For the last time, Matt, Doink was just a wrestling gimmick.

In the ring, Rhino still has Johnny up, showing no desire to complete the move until he sees Derrick stirring, which is when he falls back and slams Curtis on top of Bateman as hard as he can. Rhino gets up soon after impact and grabs Derrick by his afro, pulling him out from under Johnny and throwing him in a seated position in the nearest corner.

Rhino delivers a running boot to Derrick's face to stun him, then pulls him to a vertical base, grabbing the ropes to each side of him and beginning to deliver vicious shoulder thrusts. As this is going on, Johnny begins to stir as he gets to his feet and sees what's happening to his partner.
Johnny runs over and grabs Rhino, standing him up and connecting with a Russian Leg Sweep. Curtis gets up and delivers an elbow drop to the throat, applying a version of the Anaconda Vise after impact to hold Rhino stationary as Bateman ascended the turnbuckle.

Matt Striker: Bateman's gonna fly!

Joey Styles: It's about time these idiots worked together.

Bateman leaps from the top rope and goes for a body splash as Curtis lets go of the submission hold at the last possible minute and rolls out of the way as Derrick crashes on top of Rhino and hooks the leg.

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Rhino powers out of the pin attempt as he throws Derrick off of him, Bateman returning to his feet and staggering backwards as he catches himself on the ropes. Rhino gets to his feet and pulls back his fist, ready to strike Bateman, but when he swings, Derrick ducks and hoists him onto his shoulders, launching into his finisher.

Matt Striker: Great googly moogly, Bateman, it's the Deviant!

Joey Styles: Stop.

Matt Striker: There's no way Mr. Nigma's gonna riddle his way outta this!

Joey Styles: Quit it.

Matt Striker: Nana nana nana nana, nana nana nana nana, Deviant!

Joey Styles: We get it, The Rock called him Batman and it was hilarious. Ha ha, hee hee, ho ho.

Matt Striker: Ya know what my favorite insect is?

Joey Styles: That's it.

Joey coldcocks Matt as he falls to the ground, slipping out of his headset on the way, Joey catching it and setting it on the table.

Joey Styles: Yes ladies and gentlemen, it's the airplane spin. They're trying to put away a mass of human masochism away with an airplane spin. Who does this guy think he is, Bischoff's nephew?

Bateman continues to spin around and around, hoping to dizzy Rhino but he only seems to be dizzying himself as he sets Rhino down and woozily tries to regain his composure, which proves foolish as Rhino hits him with a Gore from behind!

Rhino gets up, looking at what he's done with pride before he turns his attention to Curtis. Johnny tells him to bring it on and Rhino obliges as he connects with another Gore! Both men are down as Rhino looks to finish this, until he feels something grab his ankle from the outside of the ring. It's Maxine trying to save the match for her clients, something Rhino doesn't take kindly to as he grabs her by the hair and pulls her onto the apron.

Joey Styles: Come on, Rhino, not this!

Suddenly Maxine grabs Rhino and starts kissing him, inciting a big reaction from the crowd. While this is going on, Bateman and Curtis circle Rhino and look to go in for the kill. They both charge Rhino but he throws Maxine forward off the apron and leaps backward, avoiding the attack as both men collide with each other and stagger around dizzily. Rhino waits until one staggers in front of the other and then takes off, connecting with a double Gore! Rhino covers.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: Here is your winner, Rhino!

Rhino.jpg

Rhino looks down at both men and shakes his head, mouthing, "I'm not gonna fall for any of your tricks." Rhino looks up and poses for the crowd, celebrating his victory as NXT heads to its first commercial of the night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL ONE

tdd.jpg

Oh yes, it's back. Next edition's arrival to be determined.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

images

AJ Styles: Last week here on NXT I let many down. I told people that it is wrestlemania season and it is time for the Phenomenal one to step up. Yet I didn't rise to the occasion. It feels bad, but you know what it doesn't slow me down. Here on NXT JBL still rules this place, and there are many titles available here at NXT. There is nothing more that I look forward to is new opportunity. Opportunity to show that the Phenomenal one still has it.

I came here last time in UWF undefeated, and now I am on a losing streak, but just like any other great superstar has come before me. I do know how to rebound, and for people who enjoy seeing the phenomenal one fail... trust me that is the case. I first though gotta say congratulations to Bully Ray... you got a better of me this match up, but I can guarantee you next time we meet there will be no way I will let you win.

The future can be bright and dark... but it all depends on me, and it all depends on what I do, so get ready to fly NXT the phenomenal one is here.

The camera returns to the arena where it is time for the next match.

As the fans are getting settled in and feeling the vibes of NxT… they hear that familiar giggle and stand to their feet

[video=youtube;ILQHIChosVs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILQHIChosVs[/video]

Umaga.jpg

Trish Stratus and Umaga come out from the back to a mixed reaction. Mostly the men are cheering for Trish and whistling at her while the others are booing at Umaga

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Making their way to the first being accompanied by Trish Stratus, he is the Samoan Bulldozer, Umaga!

As the two get inside the ring, the lights go out and Kane's pyro hits

[video=youtube;KsrbO0m7SP0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsrbO0m7SP0[/video]

vlcsnap-2011-12-13-20h11m08s64.png

Kane comes out to a solid reaction from the crowd. Kane heads straight for the ring

Christy Hemme: And his opponent, from parts unknown, Kane!

Before Kane even gets inside the ring, Umaga starts an attack on him. Kane shoves Umaga off of him and gets his second leg over the top rope and now is in the ring. Umaga charges at Kane, but Kane kicks him in his midsection and tosses him into the corner. Kane then begins to delivers body shots to Umaga. Trish Stratus gets a little nervous for Umaga and climbs onto the apron. Kane notices Trish and walks over to her while referee Mike Chioda tells her to get off the apron. The distraction gives Umaga a chance to recuperate. Trish gets off the apron before Kane can grab her. As Kane goes back over to Umaga, Umaga grabs onto Kane and reverses places with him. Umaga delivers body shots to Kane this time and follows up with a few headbutts. Mike Chioda tells Umaga to get away from him, but Umaga ignores him and does a variation splash onto Kane who drops down to the mat

Matt Striker: The Samoan Bulldozer is on the attack here tonight.

Joey Styles: I thought he made a mistake by attacking Kane to begin with.

Umaga picks Kane up to his feet and wraps his hands around his neck and does a two-handed chokelift that ends up in a sit-down powerbomb. Umaga avoids making the pinfall as Trish gets onto the apron and instructs him to climb to the top turnbuckle. Umaga looks on a screams something in Samoan and heads out onto the apron. As Umaga gets to the top turnbuckle, he leaps off and delivers a diving headbutt that connects with Kane's head. Umaga then makes the cover

KICKOUT!!!!!!

Matt Striker: Joey, I thought Umaga had him there for a second.

Joey Styles: I've never seen anyone just manhandle Kane the way Umaga has tonight.

Umaga upset with the referee's count screams again in Samoan while Trish tries to come him down. Umaga picks Kane back up to his feet and delivers a fierce clothesline. Umaga bounces off the ropes and leaps in the air and comedown with a splash on top of Kane and once again makes the cover

KICKOUT!!!

Umaga picks Kane back up to his feet and tosses him into the corner. Umaga screams out loud and charges for him, but Kane gets his right foot up in time to connect with Umaga's face. Trish all of a sudden gets concerned and tries to get Umaga's attention as Kane heads out onto the apron and climbs to the top turnbuckle. As Kane get ups to the top, Umaga turns around right into a flying clothesline from, Kane. Umaga sits up, but right as he does he is hit from by a running front dropkick by Kane. The crowd is really starting to get behind Kane now.

Joey Styles: This is the Kane we all know!

Matt Striker: The momentum has heavily swung in Kane's direction now.

Kane picks Umaga up by his neck and tosses him into the corner and follows up with a running clothesline. As Umaga falls away from the corner, Kane lifts him up from his side and delivers a sidewalk slam to him. Kane stays down and makes the cover

NO!!!!!

The count was stopped as Trish got onto the apron. Mike Chioda tells her to get off the apron. Kane walks over and grabs Trish by the throat. Mike Chioda tries to get him to let go, but as Kane goes to lift her in the air, Umaga is shown in the picture and Kane feels his presence and lets go of Trish as Umaga goes for the Samoan Spike, but misses and almost hits Trish, but he was able to stop himself. As Umaga turns around Kane grabs him by the throat, lifts him in the air, and delivers a devastating chokeslam to him. Kane drops down to the mat and makes the cover

Matt Striker: That's it, it's over!

Kane breaks the count as he sees Trish on the top turnbuckle. As Trish leaps off, Kane catches her by her throat and holds her in place for a few seconds. As Kane lifts her in the air, Umaga delivers the Samoan spike onto the back of Kane's neck. Trish drops down to the mat unharmed as Kane was forced to let her go. As Kane turns around, he turns right into a second Samoan spike. Umaga drops down to the mat and makes the cover

Christy Hemme: The winner of this match, Umaga!

Umaga.jpg

Joey Styles: That damn Trish Stratus. What a.........

Matt Striker: Whoa watch it, Joey. You don't want to say anything you will regret down the line.

Joey Styles: Kane was screwed here tonight. It was practically two on one out here.

Matt Striker: You know Kane, he will not have any excuses for his loss here tonight. He will get his revenge down the road.

After the match, Umaga gets up to his feet and avoids getting his hand raised by Mike Chioda as he helps Trish out by getting her to her feet. Umaga and Trish leave the ring together and head off to the back. As both look back to the ring they notice Kane situp and look on in their direction as Trish leaves with a smile on her face as NXT returns to commercial.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL TWO

Better late than never, right guys?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[video=youtube;4oEAjd0NB0w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oEAjd0NB0w[/video]

Guitar riffs are heard before drums and a screaming vocal as Rollins has a brand new theme 'Battle On (War of Ages'). Rollins comes out wearing black clothing which looks like some sort of bulletproof vest. He stands by the entrance ramp as he yells out as he looks towards the crowd

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring first, from Davenport, Iowa, Seth Rollins

ak9z51jpg.gif

Rollins then walks down the entrance ramp as the crowd heavily boo's Rollins, ignoring the crowd he hops up onto the steel steps as he shakes his head before entering the ring. As Rollins heads inside, Y2J's pyro goes off

[video=youtube;jZpY4Qc63yw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZpY4Qc63yw[/video]

Y2J comes out to an assortment of heat from the fans no more than what Seth Rollins received when he came out

CJRAW13.jpg

Christy Hemme: And his opponent, residing in Tampa, Florida, Y2J Chris Jericho!

After Y2J gets comfortable inside the ring, referee Charles Robinson motions to the time keeper to ring the bell as the match is underway. The two meet in the center of the ring and exchange verbal jabs with one another. Rollins breaks the ice by slapping Y2J across the face. The crowd is stunned by Rollins act. Y2J puts his left hand on the side of his face and comes back by slapping Rollins in the face harder. Rollins turns his back on Y2J as puts one hand on his face and the other on the top rope

Matt Striker: Looks like we have a slapping match here tonight.

Joey Styles: Great wrestling action if you ask me. I'm joking of course.

As Rollins turns around, Y2J kicks him in his midsection and tosses him over the top rope, but Rollins lands on the apron. Y2J notices it and goes for Rollins who uses the ropes for leverage and does a soccer kick like move that connects with Y2J's face. Y2J drops down to one knee as he puts his hand on his face to see if there is further damage. As Y2J gets up to his feet he turns around into a springboard knee strike from Rollins. Rollins gets up in excitement and picks up Y2J along the way. Rollins tosses him into the corner and delivers several kicks to Y2J's upper chest area. Rollins climbs up onto the middle turnbuckle and starts delivering several right hand strikes to Y2J's forehead. Y2J though grabs onto Rollins and pulls him away from the corner looking to deliver a powerbomb, but Rollins counters out of it and as he lands on his feet he delivers a leg sweep to him.

Matt Striker: The younger edgier Seth Rollins is rolling.

Joey Styles: I wouldn't say, edgier. Y2J still has that status.

Rollins picks Y2J up and lifts him in the air in a suplex position, but drops Y2J onto the top rope. Y2J just hangs there as Rollins pushes the ropes and causes for Y2J to fall off of them and land hard on the outside floor. The camera zooms in on Y2J who is holding onto his head while Charles Robinson heads out of the ring to check on Y2J. Robinson tells Rollins to stay in the ring. Robinson actually helps Y2J get up to his feet and as he does he asks him if he can continue. While this is going on, Rollins is seen coming through the ropes and doing a suicide dive and landing on Y2J and just avoiding hitting Charles Robinson. The crowd begins a "HOLY SHIT" chant

Matt Striker: Seth Rollins is taking all the risks right now.

Joey Styles: He needs to be careful because he just put referee Charles Robinson in danger. He has every right to disqualify Seth Rollins right now.

Rollins slowly gets up to his feet, but is all pumped up as he slams his hands on the announce table. Referee Charles Robinson gets right into his face and gives him a harsh warning. Rollins plays nice and slides back into the ring, but then right back out. Rollins picks Y2J up and tosses him into the ring. As Rollins heads inside he makes the cover on Y2J

KICKOUT!!!!!

Rollins picks up Y2J and pushes him into the corner, gets into his face and puts his hands on his face as well and starts delivering verbal jabs at him. Rollins backs up a few steps and charges for Y2J, but Y2J catches him and just pushes him off, but Rollins lands on the apron with just his left leg as he almost botched it right there. As Rollins gets himself into a steady position, Y2J is seen leaping into the air and delivers a massive enzuigiri to him. Rollins collapses onto the apron and just rolls off of it and onto the outside floor. Y2J slowly rolls out of the ring and slowly picks up Rollins to toss him back inside the ring. Y2J gets onto the apron and climbs to the top turnbuckle. As Rollins slowly gets up to his feet, Y2J leaps off of the top turnbuckle and delivers a flying forearm smash to him.

Matt Striker: One mistake by Seth Rollins and now a full momentum swing in Y2J's favor.

Joey Styles: Seth Rollins extreme acts haven't been enough to keep down Y2J just yet as there is new life in the former multiple-time World Champion.

Y2J slowly gets up to his feet and uses the ropes for leverage and leans back into them to take a break for a few seconds. As Rollins gets to his fours, Y2J kicks him right into his side that's facing him. Y2J picks Rollins up and sets his head between his legs. Y2J then lifts Rollins in the air and delivers a double underhook backbreaker. Y2J stays down on the mat and hooks Rollins leg for the cover

KICKOUT!!!!!

Y2J gets to his knees and delivers a few strikers to Rollins forehead. Y2J picks Rollins back up to his feet and tosses him into the corner. Y2J heads over to the corner and lifts Rollins onto the top turnbuckle. Y2J climbs to the middle turnbuckle and delivers the Jericho spike aka hurricanrana. The crowd cheers on for the athleticism shown in this match thus far. Y2J avoids making the cover and picks Rollins back up to his feet and sets his head once again in between his legs. Y2J lifts Rollins in the air and drops him down with a powerbomb. Y2J keeps the hold on and delivers a second and third powerbomb to Rollins before finally letting go. Y2J is shown with a big smirk on his face.

Matt Striker: HAHAHA I love it, Joey! The smirk symbolizes the great, Chris Jericho!

Joey Styles: Well don't wet yourself, Matt.

Y2J picks Rollins once again up to his feet and goes to Irish whip him into the corner, but Rollins counters and Irish whips Y2J into them. Rollins charges for Y2J, but Y2J gets his foot up at the last second that connects with Rollins chin. As Rollins has his back to Y2J, Y2J runs and delivers a one-handed bulldog to him. Y2J gets up quickly, runs and leaps into the ropes and leaps off with the Lionsault, but as he comes down, Rollins gets his knees up in time that goes right into Y2J's midsection. Y2J is shown curling his arm into his midsection. As both men get up slowly to their feet, Rollins leaps up and gets some revenge by delivering his own enzuigiri to Y2J this time. Both men are now down and out

Matt Striker: Both of these men are exhausted.

Joey Styles: Which one of these superstars will get the upperhand here.

Rollins is the first to his feet as he uses the top rope as leverage to get up. Y2J slowly gets to his knees and as he goes to stand up, Rollins connects with the Avada Kedavra superkick that makes a loud sound from the smack of the boot to Y2J's face. Rollins drops down and makes the cover

KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!

Rollins sits up and cannot believe that Y2J kicked out. Rollins picks Y2J up and sets his head between his legs in position for a powerbomb. As Rollins lifts him up, Y2J counters with a sunset flip pin, but Y2J gets to his feet while holding onto Rollins legs and turns Rollins over onto his back for the Walls of Jericho. Rollins is screaming in pain as everyone in the arena is anticipating for the match to end. Y2J screams out loud "ASK HIM, ASK HIM". Rollins is nowhere near in position to move or crawl to the ropes. Rollins back is an awkward wrenching position. Slowly Rollins begins to crawl to the ropes and eventually makes it to the ropes.

Matt Striker: I thought it was over there.

Joey Styles: Not many have gotten out of the Walls of Jericho.

Y2J let's go of the hold in disbelief and kicks the bottom rope. Y2J puts his head down on the top rope and thinks of his next move. Y2J turns around and sees Rollins slowly getting up to his feet. Rollins goes for a kick to Y2J, but Y2J catches it. Y2J spins Rollins around, but is hit by a second enzuigiri from Rollins. Y2J slowly collapses to the mat. Rollins slowly crawls to the corner and uses each turnbuckle to help him get to his feet. As Rollins get to his feet he heads out onto the apron and slowly climbs to the top turnbuckle. Y2J is shown slowly getting up to his feet. Rollins spots Y2J slowly getting to his feet and leaps off the top turnbuckle with looking to hit the springboard knee strike, but Y2J catches Rollins in midair with the Codebreaker as the crowd goes nuts for the move.

Matt Striker: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Joey Styles: Lights out for Seth Rollins.

Y2J slowly gets his body on top of Rollins and hooks his right leg for the cover as Charles Robinson makes does the count

Christy Hemme: The winner of this match, Chris Jericho!

securedownload2.jpg

Matt Striker: What a match we just witnessed there from these two men.

Joey Styles: All I can say is Seth Rollins may have tried one too many risky moves, but he has a bright future ahead of him in this business.

Matt Striker: As Michael Cole would say "Vintage" Jericho!

Following the bell, Y2J slowly gets up to his feet and has his arm raised in the air. Y2J looks down at Rollins whose out cold. Y2J puts on a big smirk, but then holds the back of his head from the fall he took early in the match. Y2J leaves the ring and puts his arms in the air in cocky fashion as he heads to the back. Referee Charles Robinson checks on Rollins before we head to a commercial break

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL THREE

Preview coming soon.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AWESOME"

[video=youtube;79W-wjcUe8c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79W-wjcUe8c[/video]

The Miz comes out from the back to a massive pop from the fans as Christie Hemme is standing by

Christie Hemme: The following contest is a tag team match. Making his way to the ring first from Cleveland, Ohio, The Miz.

tumblr_ln4behOBOQ1qax9gv.gif

The 2013 Royal Rumble winner makes his way into the ring. As he gets inside the ring, The Miz climbs to the middle turnbuckle and puts his arms in the air

"Cult of Personality"

[video=youtube;oq4Lbe_Vl5w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq4Lbe_Vl5w[/video]

The crowd erupts as CM Punk comes out from the back. CM Punk drops his title and shouts out "BEST IN THE WORLD" and picks the title back up and heads to the ring

punk.gif

Christie Hemme: And his tag team partner, from Chicago, Illinois, he is the NXT World Champion, CM Punk!

CM Punk climbs onto the apron and climbs up to the top turnbuckle and hoists the NXT World Title over his head before heading into the ring

CMPunk1-17.jpg

CM Punk and The Miz are inside the ring when Austin Aries music hits

[video=youtube;SbnYwHevOck]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbnYwHevOck[/video]

Austin-aries.jpg

Austin Aries comes out from the back to a swarm of boos from the fans. Austin Aries goes to head to the ring, but comes back as JBL's music hits

[video=youtube;dNaCe6MEHKg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNaCe6MEHKg[/video]

JBL comes out from the back and tells them to cut the music

JBL: I'm sorry, Austin, but you will not be competing here tonight. In fact the three of you will not be competing here tonight.

Matt Striker: What's going on here?

JBL: Since I couldn't find a suitable replacement to tag team with you, we are no longer having this match because the last thing I want is for you to be in a handicap match. So Austin, you can head to the back because I have this under control out here. Go on!

jbll_zps895002ea.jpg

JBL: Alright here's the deal. Since I have decided to cancel this match and The Miz is in the ring now is the time for your answer. The time is now to make your choice Punk. Are you with me or against me and you had better of made a decision by now and it had also be a wise decision.

The camera zooms in on CM Punk who is standing in the ring with the NXT World Title over his shoulder and has a cold look on his face

JBL: Once I get inside that ring, I want an answer and if you make the wrong choice, I'll see to it that you and Miz get dealt with.

JBL get inside the ring finally and gets in CM Punk's face

JBL: Now what's it going to be, Punk?

CM Punk rips the microphone from his hands and speaks

CMPunk4-4.jpg

CM Punk: I'm so sick of your games, Johnny. For the past week all I have heard is if I will become this good guy all these fans want me to be or will I stay on your side and be this badass they once portrayed me as. Enough is enough and I have made my decision. I think in the interest of business and fairness that I have made the wise choice

The Miz is hollering at CM Punk to make the right choice. CM Punk though drops both the microphone and the NXT World Title and kicks The Miz in his midsection and lifts him onto his shoulders and delivers the GTS as the fans are in complete shock and start to boo the NXT World Champion. JBL looks on with a huge smile and grabs CM Punk's right arm and lifts it in the air while the fans continue to boo at them. JBL then picks the microphone back up.

gtsmiz_zps7ef93670.jpg

Joey Styles: I knew it, that son-of-a....

Matt Striker: Watch the language, Joey.

Joey Styles: The hell with that. I knew we should not have trusted, CM Punk.

Matt Striker: He did what was best for him to make sure he keeps that title where it is for a long time.

Joey Styles: He's a damn sell out if you ask me.

JBL: That right there is a wise decision by my NXT World Champion! Alright boys you can all stay in the back, there is no need to come out here. This is what the face of NXT will look like for a real long time and there is no one who is going to stop the Cabinet. No Sting, not The Miz, not Seth Rollins, no one will stop us from here on out!

JBL drops the microphone and picks up CM Punk's NXT World Title and hands it to him while he lifts his arm in the air again in a celebration that CM Punk is with him and his crew

Joey Styles: This just makes me sick!

JBL continues the celebration on in the ring and let's go of CM Punk's arm and walks over to the ropes and puts his arms out and says out loud "No one is going to stop us". JBL goes back over to CM Punk and extends his hand looking for a handshake and CM Punk shakes it. The crowd continues to boo the two of them when all of a sudden CM Punk lifts JBL onto his shoulders and delivers the GTS to him as the crowd goes nuts

gtss_zpseea977b0.jpg

(Think of it as JBL on his shoulders)

Matt Striker: What is going on out here?

Joey Styles: I thought he was siding with, JBL?

Matt Striker: No no no, I see what CM Punk is doing. He's going about this his own way and not the way JBL nore The Miz wanted him to. That is classic right there.

CM Punk has a big smirk on his face following the GTS to JBL. All of a sudden, Austin Aries and Umaga rush to the ring. CM Punk picks up his NXT World Title and leaves the ring and hops over the barricade and goes into the crowd while the two men go to JBL's aid

Joey Styles: We have so many unanswered questions folks. Will see you next week!

The show ends with CM Punk lifting the NXT World Title in the air as "Cult of Personality" plays. Umaga and Austin Aries who are in the ring check on JBL and look on in disgust at CM Punk.

SSCMPunk3.jpg

----------------------

CREDITS
Styles promo- Chase
Umaga vs. Kane, Rollins vs. Jericho, Punk stuff, Conclusion to the show- Shawn
Everything else- Chris Dresden

-----------------------

OOC: I put "late edition" in the title of the thread so people would realize the show was put together and they would come to the NXT portion of UWF to view the show. The tag team match that was scheduled to take place didn't happen because Zack Ryder was dropped and no showed. So they didn't want Chris to suffer a loss because his tag team partner no showed (I wish that happened for me on Raw when Mr. Anderson didn't, lol). Just a quick note this is the first time I've posted a show in 2 years since I last wrote for UCW. Hope you all enjoy the show!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: UWF NXT 2/7/13 (Late Edition)

Very compelling show I have to say, especially the ending. Interesting to see where the whole Punk/JBL thing goes, because I didn't realise Punk was even a face until the Elim Chamber TTing started. I must've missed something last week or the week before.

Disappointed Taz never got his match, but completely understandable why that was the case. No use writing a match with the TTing sitting at 1-0.

Also, a big thanks to Shawn for chipping in to get the show up by writing a couple of matches and putting it together. Not sure what caused another late show, but shit happens and it was good to see someone step up. Well done Shawn!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Great stuff Shawn, def rep coming you way.

Another loss for me sighs... Probably because I was out-bombed though... Really need to get back on track and start winning ffs!

The show was great nonetheless.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

First JBL/Sting, now JBL/Punk. Why does JBL have to be involved in everything? That bastard! Nah, just kidding. I'm really looking forward to this JBL/Punk thing as it really grabbed my attention this week. The end of the show was great. Thanks that you didn't make Aries look bad. Good thinking.

I'm sorry for not sending in a promo but writing-wise I have some sort of a block or how you guys want to call it. I'm especially sorry I didn't turn one in is there was a lack of promos on this edition.

Anyway, a decent show. Thank you Shawn, for helping out brand when the help was needed.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Well done Shawn for stepping up to the plate when it mattered, not only that but your stuff also read great.

First off, LOVED Rhino vs The Double Dragons, lost it at 'Aliens man', absolutely great stuff. Congrats to Jericho on picking up a big win. I like the way Young Ryders' exit was handled storyline wise, similarly how Ryder's no show was handled in our match. I think Chriss TT was arguably the best in our TT thread so it would have been harsh for him to pick up a loss just because me and Shawn both posted (Shawn's TT was good too, but mine was basically just a promo, I was hoping we'd go two each)

I really enjoyed the end, very in-character thing for Punk to do. Poor ol' JBL's list of enemies are growing while his group of friends is diminishing!

All things considered I really enjoyed the show. Handled what has been a tough week for NXT well. Thanks to everyone who helped put it together

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

That was a rather interesting show. Especially that first match with the whole DBZ thing. That... that was good. That was funny. That... that was just... heh... I dunno how you all came up with that. But kudos. That was good.

The show itself... that was good too. Glad to pick up that first win. Looking to picking up more wins. But this was a nice show and more kudos to Shawn for stepping up and contributing majorly to helping get the show out.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Glad I won, reading that match, I literally wasn't sure where it was going. That DBZ thing was gold, and I think a lot of you know why I say that... I wasn't able to get a promo in, I haven't had much time to be on my laptop. I won't talk about the promos, simply just the matches. Although that opening segment was pretty awesome.

Seth Rollins/Chris Jericho was great. Those "bombs" didn't exactly help him out there Andrew. He just proved he wanted it more. You could have easily dropped some "bombs" yourself. So good win for Jericho.

Huge win for Umaga too. Still don't really agree with the title shot right off the bat, but hey, it's UWF, anything can happen! Especially on NXT!

Okay, I'll talk about one other promo, that ending segment. That was awesome, and really sets the bar for the next show. NXT is on a roll, and there is nothing stopping it!

Aniking

Reaction score

Seth Rollins/Chris Jericho was great. Those "bombs" didn't exactly help him out there Andrew. He just proved he wanted it more. You could have easily dropped some "bombs" yourself. So good win for Jericho.

Huge win for Umaga too. Still don't really agree with the title shot right off the bat, but hey, it's UWF, anything can happen! Especially on NXT!

Dropping a bomb proves you want it more? We all know that's bullshit. The guy's new and doesn't understand that massive posts like that are crazy for a weekly match with nothing on the line, not to mention it was one-on-one. A post of that length is acceptable when there's multiple guys in the match, but the fact is Andrew's post wasn't long, he got bombed, and frankly he has a right to be annoyed about it. So what if he could have dropped some bombs himself, the fact is he should never have needed to. Too many people place emphasis on getting up long posts every single time because they think that's how they win. Take it from me, somebody who used to be quite renowned for dropping bombs - and NOT because I thought that's how I'd win - it gets you fucking nowhere. It's what's IN the TT! And if you want my personal opinion on that TT session, Andrew won it.

As for Umaga already having a title shot, stuff like that happens alot in e-feds and always has. I think the fact that reward for effort has, at times, been neglected and this is probably a case of that. Don't get me wrong, Slim's always been a great TTer and I'm not judging off that whatsoever, but I think he can agree that producing a promo or two and not even having a debut match doesn't really warrant you a title shot. This show was Umaga's first match (ignoring the Rumble as he was a surprise entrant) and even if he was given the title shot now it's still a little excessive. But anyway, it's all up to the writers and they've gone that way, but that's my view on it.

And finally, that tag match should've been written. So Hoov didn't show, big deal, that's a tag match for you. We've all been on the end where a partner didn't show, in fact I was in that EXACT position two months ago when rawisrey was MIA due to personal issues. He hadn't been around for two weeks, Christian got partnered with Rhodes against Anderson & Morrison, and they were two guys who had been active. Did I complain? No, and what reason did I have? Cwalker booked it, I TTed knowing full well if Killz and Dod both did that I'd lose, and that's just what happened. I relied on Cwalker to write Christian as the stronger of the two, which is just what he did, and I was quite happy with that. He wrote that Rhodes took the pinfall and therefore made Christian look the stronger of the two, and the reason for that? Because I TTed. Technically I lost, it's sitting on my W-L-D record in my sig, but the important thing is you USE that "loss" for your TTs and take solace in the fact your guy still looked strong. Bitching about somebody no-showing and hoping for the match to be scrubbed is petty if three-quarters of you TTed. I TTed for my match and got nothing as Lewb no-showed, so look at it from my point.

/end rant.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Man handicap matches just aren't my strong suit lol. I honestly thought I might pull the upset with the way Rhino was destroying my team but I'm not disappointed at all as that match was gold! For those unaware, the DBZ was a call back to my EC TT. I originally was going to post that bit in the Royal Rumble but held it off as it would probably get lost in the shuffle. Definitely wasnt expecting it in this match but it was a nice surprise. I can only imagine what shenanigans you have planned for Curtis at Elimination Chamber.

I do think the other matches should have taken place also even if it was just a short squash but I realize you guys were really busy. Big up to Shawn for stepping in when needed. I do agree with Aniking and Andrew about the bomb. That shouldn't have happened but the guy is new. I skimmed it because I don't really like the formatting so I can't tell you who deserved the win. While I would generally agree about receiving a title shot right off the bat, Slim has definitely proved to be more than capable. If it was him returning after a year absence and then getting a shot before his first match I would disagree with the decision but it's okay as we all know Slim is reliable.

The ending segment was good. I would have liked to see more Miz though. Punk staying on the line is good enough for me. We need more versatile characters. Now I just wonder how this whole Sting/JBL thing will end.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

I don't see the problem with bombs like that. It was actually a good TT. I actually enjoy Charisma's Jericho more than his Barrett who was also good.

Status
Not open for further replies.