UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: Halloweek Havok Predictions

WorldHeavyweightChampionship.png

UWF World Heavyweight Championship
John Cena Defends against Rey Mysterio

Great TT'ing session here, Chase is a great TT'r but so is Blizzard. I say he retains, just though.

UWFWorldTagTeamChampionships.png

UWF World Tag Team Championship

This will be a great read, I'll say Y.E.S retains.

EuropeanChampionshipmatch-1.png

UWF European Championship
Jeff Jarrett defends against the Big Show

Shane new champ.

IQuitBarbedWireMassacre.png

Barbed Wire ropes I Quit match
Raven against Dean Ambrose

This match is going to be insane to read, both men are twisted as each other. Who will say I Quit... I believe this match will have a Pearce/Cabana ending to it where one passes out, gets up a few minutes later and says I never said those words and it continues until one says it. Raven to win.

TripleThreatmatch.png

Money in the Bank Winner Bray Wyatt v. The Show Off Dolph Ziggler v. Mr. Friday Night Rob Van Dam

Bray Wyatt is my pick.

ChairsMatch.png

Chairs Match
If Batista loses he is fired!
Brooklyn Brawler v. Batista

My match.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: Tag Team Championship - Rated Xtreme Vs. Y.E.S (c) @ Halloween Havoc

Daniel and Damien glare at Jeff Hardy, who is alone in the ring with Your Enlightened Saviors. Daniel lifts his microphone back up and speaks directly to Jeff.

Daniel%252BBryan%252Bcalled%252Bfor%252BBig%252BShow%252Bto%252Bquit%252B20%252B1%252B2012%252BWWE%252Bmackdown%252BVideos%252BJan%252B20th%252B2012%252BWatch%252BOnline%252Bdownloads%252Bvideo.JPG

Daniel Bryan: So, Jeff Hardy, this glorified stuntman, he's going to tell me what constitutes being The Best Wrestler In The World? Wow, I never thought this day would come but right now I am truly speechless. Jeff, I'm truly glad you got a chance to get some of your frustrations out but allow me to retort. Jeff, it's funny how single-minded you really are. Has Dean Ambrose beaten me before? Sure he has. But that was in an unorthodox match. If it were a true wrestling match, he wouldn't stand a chance, neither would you or your buddy Edge. Speaking of Edge, where is he? You see, both of us have decided to come down to the ring and address you two in public and give these people a chance to see real greatness but, I only see ½ of our opponents. You talk about being tag team experts but that was with other partners, much better partners in Matt Hardy and Christian, respectively. How could you two possibly have a shot in taking the Tag Team Championships from us when you can't even get along to come out to the ring together and address us like men?

The crowd is boo-ing as Daniel runs down Jeff Hardy and Edge. Bryan isn't effected by it and continues.

Daniel Bryan: And speaking of Edge, I find it humorous that ever since Vengeance, Edge has refused to share the same ring with me. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it I who defeated Edge in a Last Man Standing match? Edge, you thought because I'm not the tallest, not the biggest and that I'm a vegan that you would just have your way with me. If anyone is the joke, it's you. You're the butt of everyone's joke. A guy far past his prime using deplorable language to get his, and I use this term loosely, “messageâ€￾ across and, however you want to slice it, hiding from his opponents. It's real tough to find a safe spot in the backstage area and film yourself running myself and Damien down but it just further proves our point that Edge should be called the Rated C Superstar. Rated C for Coward. Edge, Best Wrestler In The World? That's even more laughable than Jeff laying his claim to that title. You two have never accomplished anything on your own, but that goes double for you, Ultimate Opportunist. And I believe that we've finally gotten through to these people and finally showed them just who you really are.

Daniel hands AJ the microphone and she addressed the subject of Victoria.

05.jpg

AJ Lee: And, as far as Victoria is concerned, Edge should keep his old lady in check and not bring her out during the Tag Team Title match because I'd hate to break her hip. Just stay at home and watch “Murder, She Wroteâ€￾ and nurse your knee problem you've had for years. And for your information, Jeff, Your “Ugly Bettyâ€￾ reference really hurt my feelings. I'm way more beautiful than you could ever imagine. I'm way more attractive than your backwoods redneck wife in North Carolina, barefoot pregnant in your double-wide trailer cooking a casserole. I have more class than anyone you've ever seen so you give me the respect I deserve before I.....

AJ lunges at Jeff but Daniel and Damien catch her and hold her back. AJ finally calms down and Daniel says one last thing to Jeff.

Daniel Bryan: Jeff, do you see what AJ wants to do with you? Multiply that by a thousand and that doesn't even live up to the beating Damien and I will deliver to you and Edge at Halloween Havok. These Tag Team Championship belts have been in our possession for months and no one will take them away, not a real tag team, not a thrown together tag team like yourselves, no one. Y.E.S. Is unstoppable. Yes we are.

Daniel lowers his microphone just as...

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Re: UWF Smackdown Supershow Halloween Havok - Ambrose v Raven

[video=youtube;cqfEIJ3SCg4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqfEIJ3SCg4[/video]

The Arena lights are plunged into darkness as Ambrose shakes his head and utters "HERE WE GO... AGAIN!" when suddenly the dark, grungy riff of Traumatosis's "Quoth the Raven" hits the PA system, Ambrose eagerly leans against the ropes and after the guitar riff picks up, Raven emerges out from the backstage with a microphone in hand, a snarl on his face, he lifts up his microphone and begins to talk to Dean Ambrose.

921814931_2e5ab84ebc.jpg

Dean Ambrose, you have caught my attention. You truly are something quite special, you entrige me, you are quite the enigma but be careful what you wish for because I will deliver because if you really do wish to engage me in a war of the minds, then you have signed your own death wish but I welcome that with open arms because I understand you need my help, my psychological assistant, in short Dean Ambrose, I am your psycharist! I understand you Dean, more than you realize because I've been there before, the world is against you, it's you versus the world, but that isn't the case here Dean! It's me versus you and I will hurt you, will batter you and I most certainly will bathe in your blood.

Raven wipes his brow, and smirks at Dean Ambrose, Ambrose smirks back, the mutual respect that both men hold for the other's painfresh is seemingly supuring them on.

It's almost orgasmic to think of the screams, the sounds of your bones breaking at my hands, the taste of your blood! But I do have a sense of apathy for you Dean, because I understand you carve those same things, I am here to embrace you, I am willing to take you under my wing however not until I've broken you Dean because you WILL NOT break my emotionally, you continue hope and pray to whatever god you demise the most but I will destroy that dogma, then I will destroy you but let this be known, when I decided I would come back to UWF, there was one man I wanted to face and that was you! Because you are just barbaric enough, and quite frankly as demotionilized as me, and you quite happily stand besides me when I light a body on fire and warm your hands on the flames but not this Friday, because you will be a proverbial body which I set a light Dean and how does that make you feel? How does it feel to know I am going to make you say those two barbaric words neither of us will be willing to utter... Because that is why this match hasn't be sanctioned.

Raven pauses once more as Dean Ambrose mumbles to himself "go on!" as Raven nods his head.

The reason why our gracious General Manager, Desmond Wolfe made it a non-sanctioned match because as soon as he announced it and saw both our actions the past coming weeks, this is the proverbial sending the lambs to the slaughter; but the question is Dean Ambrose, which lamb is going to be butchered and slaughtered beyond all humane imagination?

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF Halloween Havok World Heavyweight Championship: Mysterio vs Cena

Rey turns to John and he begins to speak too him right now

images

Rey Mysterio: John that is the answer I wanted to hear from you... that is something I respect from you. Your kindness John I questioned it. Questioned it for the longest time, I really did feel it was holding you back. That you would never break the shell to be the man you're suppose to be, but John I am glad you can break that shell. I am glad you will get vicious... but John now that you have you're anger out? How far will that anger go John? See John there is something called over aggression. Where you feed to much off of aggression. With that in mind John now that you show you have a fire will you keep it contained? Or will rage and anger come out? You see John that is a big concern for me, I know you have the strength to do anything possible John, but can you keep your fire to the level of it being good. John let me do something.

Rey goes up to Cena and he puts his finger over his heart. Rey feels John's heart beat moving as he closes his eyes. As Rey in this position he begins to speak to Cena

Rey Mysterio: John what I am doing right now is an old mayan technique. Where I can read and feel your heart. You can say it is one of my powers... right now I feel a calmness inside your heart. Your heart is beating just fine, but when I look down deep and look down at where you heart really lies... it does not talk about the children, it does not talk about the people in this arena... it focuses only on one thing. The World Heavyweight Championship. Your heart scampers and worries if the world heavyweight championship is not in your hand John.

Rey removes the finger from Cena's heart and he begins to speak towards John

Rey Mysterio: So John let me ask you something? Now the technique I use was an old technique my Abuleta use to pull on me, is it true what your heart claims is only the world title? Really John I think your heart is lying too you. See John even though I felt your heart craving for the world title, I think you do care for these people. I think you do care for the children. I mean why else would you put on the pink to support the breast cancer awareness? It does not feel like you John to only care for the world title. So tell me John is that true? Is the world title the only thing you crave in this business. If so then maybe you're too weak to be the champion I think you can be.

Rey paces back and forward as he begins to speak to John

Rey Mysterio: John do you know why I consider you a hero? Because I truly believe you have what it takes to be one. You do care about the human beings in the ring and not yourself. You may come off as someone who only cares about himself, but I know for a fact you do. It is just after reading your heart.. it just...just...ignited me. Ignited me even more to defeat you, because I...I..think you might.. you might uhh...beco...Become...

Rey paces around the ring nervous as he does not want to say the words to come out of his mouth. Rey calms down as the fans give a mix reaction. Rey goes and he begins to speak to say the words

Rey Mysterio: Evil..

Rey stands there as he looks sad at claiming a friend to become evil. Rey almost looks upset and Cena looks shocked as Cena goes onto speak

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Halloween Havok: Batista vs. Brooklyn Brawler

Batista is furious and quickly cuts off Brooklyn Brawler.

14540320.jpg

Batista;

Why don't you shut the hell up? It's already hard enough to understand what you're tryin' to say. Don't you realise you sound like a frickin' five year old? Ya haven't seen anybody for a long time, why the hell do these people care about you again? These people should be caring about me but NO these people are freakin' morons! They deserve nothin'! I don't give a damn if you wrestled HBK, I've done that in my past, I've soared to the top in the other company but 'ere... I came damn close. What the hell have you done since ya arrival? Tell me Steve, tell me... I'm surprised you didn't go backstage and come out as Doink The Clown, are you embarrassed by that? Embarrassed you had these crappy gimmicks in order to try be over?! Listen Steve, you're a has-been, you're a pretender like every frickin' New Yorker! Tell me about the New York Knicks, last time they won was in freakin' 73! I was four years old then, four! Mind you, I couldn't care about the Washington Wizards at all. So that doesn't bother me whatsoever, but what bothers me is you Steve... How dare you call Obama a nitwit, you came so close to sayin' the other word and I bet you were gonna. When you disrespect the people of my home-state then I'm goin' to disrespect the hell out of New York, then again... Everybody knows New York sucks! I mean freakin' Peter Minuit brought the freakin' island of Manhattan for just twenty-four frickin' dollars and you're tryin' to tell me this place is expensive? It's nothin' but scum! Just like you Steve, scum! You're all cheap-skates tryin' to be rich, but reality is Steve... You're no brawler, you may be from Brooklyn but man they must demolish ya there with all the gang-wars. But just maybe I should eat a big apple and spit on you, but I couldn't do that because I don't steal gimmicks, I ain't freakin' Carlito! But enough about me bashin' ya damn crappy city, let's focus on what's really my intentions... Me kickin' ya damn arse at King of the Ring!

The crowd boo's and continues to show their hatred for Batista.

But here we are... you talking about scripts, in that case... The script even hates ya, but I tell ya what... Once I'm done with ya, if ya don't like the script and ya-di-da-da bullcrap around 'ere, why don't ya take it to the next level? I'll be freakin' generous enough to, but once I beat ya, I'm goin' to become the new number one contender while I watch you roll over in a pile of crap! Ya might have to go to the damn chicken store with the people from ya hood just to cheer ya up! They're goin' to be disappointed but please... We all know you're a no-good jobber who's done nothin' even to this very freakin' day! Yeah, tried to be funny about a foot-long... I don't swing that way, my daughter might but she still wouldn't touch ya! I'm back to where I want to be, beatin' the crap outta everyone. I went astray for a month, I wasn't at my mind-set but you bein' 'ere in UWF just changed that all for me. Another fire has been lit inside me as I prepare to unleash my rage but Steve, once I destroy ya and make you look like a pile o' crap that you already are...Then what? What are you going to do? Dress up again and try be successful with another crappy gimmick? Or are you going to leave for good when you realise you'll never beat anybody here? Because if I was you, I'd quit tryin' to get over. Fifty Cent said 'Get Rich or Die Tryin' but my motto to you Steve is 'Leave the company, you're still not over'. So tell your damn family to be at ring-side, tell your Italian friends to be here, maybe tell Zack Ryder, Robbie E, Jersey Shore... Get every freakin' New Yorker 'ere because when I'm done with you. I'm goin' to spit in ya damn face and tell you that 'New York' sucks, I'm also goin' to tell you that you freakin' suck! Everyone sucks! This is my time, this is the time where Batista rises to the top again, you're dealin' with a man with the Iron Fists!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

[video=youtube;tMlKmELIhgY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMlKmELIhgY[/video]

The fans are confused not really understanding why this music is playing but they listen and watch anyways watching for what happens.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Please
Would you bring your attention to me

At that moment Edge steps out and the fans give off a mixed reaction as he makes his way down the ramp and stops.

For a feast for your eyes to see
An explosion of catastrophe.

Edge does his signature pose as the pyro explodes behind him. The song continues as he makes his way down to the ring under the bottom rope. He walks over to where Jeff Hardy is and stands with him as he pulls a mic out of his back pocket.

Rated “R” Superstar Edge:
Well what do we have here. It seems as though we have a woodsman, a bitch, and a hoe. Allow me to beg your indulgence Sandy. You see you mention that you beat me and yeah I’ll acknowledge that under the confines of rules that you chose to exploit and with assistance you were able to overcome me. You were able to defeat me. BUT when there are no rules, when all that is allowed is anything. When you have to do anything it takes to win, when you have to rely on your will to survive, you look me in the eye and you tell me you have what it takes. YOU look me in the eyes and tell me that you have what it takes to stop me and I’ll tell you that you don’t because you simply do not have it. You do not have what it takes and you will never have what it takes. Understand me here… I’m not out here now to try to play cute and play little games. I’m here to prove something to you and to the bitch and hoe. Because for too long you two have been running around thinking you were the unchallenged best in UWF. That you would reign on top of UWF forever but I’m here to tell you that me and my partner here… we are the best. Yeah we have a goal of one day becoming UWF world champion but we are focused enough to stand here in the ring with you two and that thing over there that keeps staring at my crotch that we… look here kiddie, Edge directs his attention to A.J. you not old enough for that. You are not old enough to engage in those sorts of acts. So stop thinking about how much bigger I am than your boyfriend there. Everyone knows I’m bigger. It is a known fact.

But Sandy you want to come out here and ramble on about how you are this and how you are that and all you are… is a guy on the decline. You are a guy that has started slipping down the slope and soon you will be falling down faster than that guy from space in his skydive. Pretty impressive, but your fall, not that impressive. It was more predictable than anything because after that night I beat you… that was it. You had nothing left. You knew that I would always have your number, you knew that if we were to meet again that I would beat you which is why you have avoided me all this time unless you had your buddies around you and that is why this match you fear more than anything. You feared it so much that you lost your precious TV title to Raven. And soon enough you will be losing your tag titles to me. But it will not be all your fault oh no… a large part of that blame is going to rest on your bitch there.

Edge turns towards Daniel Bryan and there is not a calm demeanor about Edge at all as he looks down Daniel Bryan.

Rated “R” Superstar Edge:
The ever creative but always delusional boy. I heard your little comments and had the balls to call me a coward? Not only that but you wanted to be cute and call me the Rated “C” Superstar? I mean… yeah that is hurtful. I think it was. I’m not sure if was meant to be or not but if you want to resort to name calling I have one for you. But unlike you I’ma use your actual initials. D.B. now stand for Dumb Bitch. Because what you seem to be forgetting there kid is that I whooped your ass so bad that you were out on your feet. So bad that I wound up knocking myself out and as predicted you ran around talking about how you bested me, how you were so much better than me and all that other crap. All you caught was a lucky fall but this time there is not going to be a lucky fall. This time there will be nobody and nothing to save you. Instead all you will do is face and accept defeat. Because this time there is no underestimation. This time I’m not taking you lightly. But to correct you being the biggest and tallest has nothing to do with it. It was the fact that you were a coat tail rider. You didn’t have the ability to stand on your own and while you couldn’t stand on your own but instead collapsed… I avoided you in the ring because I knew that if given the chance I’d end your career on the spot.

But I’m a bit more level headed right now with my eye on the prize and that prize is the tag titles. From there we will continue on to our next goal but for now… you two are stumps in the way and you brought your little hoe bag there that thinks that she is a blip on my woman’s radar. The reason Victoria isn’t out here right now is because she doesn’t see being out here as worth her time to confront your little immature teeny bopper girlfriend. But come Halloween Havoc you can guarantee she will be out there and if A.J. thinks she is going to interfere she’ll have another thing coming for sure. Which means that you, dumb bitch, and the woodsman there will have no excuses whatsoever when we defeat you two and take those tag titles and claim them as our own.

Rated Xtreme will reign supreme over the UWF and there is not a thing that anybody is going to be able to do about it.

Edge lowers his mic.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF Halloween Havok World Heavyweight Championship: Mysterio vs Cena

The audience exploded in cheers, as Rey Mysterio stared at John Cena, awaiting an response. Cena nodded his head, as he has a slight confused expression on his face, before responding.

normal_shot0120.png

John Cena: Enough!

The audience is quite shocked at John Cena’s intensity in his tone. Cena scanned the arena, as Rey Mysterio has an expression of confusion, before continuing.

John Cena: Just enough, Rey. Let me give you a little reality check. Since I was a child, I was like all of these people here tonight. I watched the likes of Hulk Hogan, ‘Rowdy’ Roddy Piper, ‘Macho Man’ Randy Savage, Jake ‘the Snake’ Roberts, and much more. I watched them and I made a promise to myself that one day? One day I’d be here in the ring doing exactly what they do. And that’s putting on a phenomenal job for each and every single one of you people. That’s why they did what they did was because of you people. And that’s the same exact promise I made to myself is to ALWAYS give you people your money’s worth. If it weren’t for you people here, hell all around the world, I wouldn’t be doing what I doing. I do this for YOU and for you Rey to believe I’m becoming evil? You might want to re-think that, buddy, because becoming evil means becoming the likes of the Daniel Bryan’s, the Damien Sandow’s, the Edge’s, the Jeff Hardy’s, and that means turning your back on these people. I NEVER did that in my life, so why start now?

John Cena stared at Rey Mysterio, as he likewise has a confused expression on his face. Cena nodded his head, as he continued.

John Cena: That old Mayan technique was nice, Rey. It really was, but c’mon – let’s be realistic son, was it honestly needed? We’ve been friends for as long as I can remember. You know I’d never become evil. You know I’d never put this World Heavyweight Championship over these people. Yes, I’m not going to lie, I was craving for this World Heavyweight Championship but who wasn’t? It’s everyone’s number one reward for their hard work being paid off in the wrestling business and at Vengeance? Finally – my hard work was paid off. I’m grateful for that, but there’s something else I more grateful for. I’m grateful for all of these people’s support. That’s something I’d NEVER ruin, and nothing will change that. NOTHING.

John Cena quickly strapped his championship belt around his waist line, to now allow himself to hold his index finger close to his eye, before continuing.

John Cena: Now, Rey. I want you to look me in the eyes and know that at Halloween Havok? I intend on retaining the World Heavyweight Championship. However if you want it bad enough, you can exceed beyond what you’re capable of, and what each and every one of these people believe you’re capable of. Regardless of what anyone else believes I know what you’re capable of, and I know that at Halloween Havok you could very well beat me. But like I said, I don’t intend on losing. So with that being said, if you want it bad enough, at Halloween Havok you’ve got your chance to prove that not only can you beat me but the chance to prove that it is you, without a shadow of a doubt that is the TRUE superhero of this brand.

The audience exploded in cheers, as John Cena has a slight grin across his face, and Rey Mysterio nodded his head in agreement. Cena likewise nodded his head, before continuing.

John Cena: There’s a lot of people out there questioning your ability, Rey. But to be quite honest with you, when you looked me in the eyes this evening and spoke your heart out – I believed you. I believe in you. But until you beat me, the truth of the matter is, you won’t be able to call yourself the TRUE superhero of this brand, and that’s just the way it is. That’s the way it goes, that’s the way I see fit. So this Friday – you’ve got your opportunity. Now I’m not saying you can’t do it, Rey. But I WILL NOT lose. I REFUSE to lose. So if you want it, Rey. If you need it just as badly as you claim, then I’m standing right here, bro. Come and get it. Come and take it away from me. EARN IT. Because if I’ve said it once, I’ll say it a thousand times more – IF YOU WANT SOME – COME GET SOME!

The audience explodes in cheers, as John Cena raised his World Heavyweight Championship high in the air, as he and Rey Mysterio stared at it. Don’t forget to tune into Halloween Havok folks, because it’s gonna be one hell of a fight!​

Last edited:

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Smackdown Supershow Halloween Havok - Ambrose v Raven

Dean Ambrose has a surprised look on his face and points to himself.

ambrose18.jpg

Dean Ambrose
Wait are you asking me a question? Why would you dare allow me to speak? Of course it's gonna be you who ends up getting slaughtered. And by the way, I think you forgot to say quote the Raven nevermore. Or quoth or whatever the hell you say. And what the hell are you wearing? This must be a cheap ploy to get me to feel a bit uneasy isn't it?

Raven raises his mic but Dean Ambrose is quick to stop him.

Nuh uh uh. It was a rhetorical question. I know why you wear that silly little mask. You wear it to hide your eyes because you're just not ready to look the devil right in the eyes just yet. You're afraid and your face shows it so you hide your emotions behind a mask. Go ahead and tell me I'm wrong. No wait, don't speak. I'm tired of hearing you say the same thing over and over. You will create me in your own image and take me under your wing. Basically you just want me to become a lesser version of myself. I refuse to become a trophy that you show off to the rest of the world. My mind is a steel trap that shuts the second I want it to and there's not a damn thing you can do to subject me to any kind of brainwashing technique you feel you can use on me.

The crowd cheers for Ambrose as he calmly walks backwards, still facing Raven.

Now I’m not sure how much of this is getting through to you because I can't quite tell how scared you are underneath that mask but I'm gonna assume you're scared shitless. How about you come on down here and take off that silly mask so we can talk man to man. Or whatever you think you are. What do you think you are? Some sort of deity? I know you like the idea of people worshipping you but it's time to step down. Your days as the glorious warrior are over. I am now the king that reigns supreme across all of UWF. These people don't worship you anymore, they cheer me. These are my people! I don't need them but every warrior knows that when they are being cheered, they fight harder and boy do I plan on fighter harder then ever before. This isn't the most important match of my career but this is the first chance I get to finally do whatever I want and that excites me. I've been playing with wire for the past week thinking of different things I could do to you with it. I've come to the conclusion that the human body is incapable of withstanding all of it but I'm going to do it anyway. And do you know why I'm going to do all of this to you Raven? To show my dominance? To let people know I'm still the true champion? Because I hate you? No it's all because I can. And that's more terrifying than your little mind games.

Dean Ambrose smiles and falls back sitting down in the middle of the ring.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: UWF Halloween Havok: Ziggler vs Wyatt vs RVD

Suddenly out of nowhere ...

ONE OF A KIND!

[video=youtube;OAMVDXrsSf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAMVDXrsSf8[/video]

After a while "One Of a Kind" by Breaking point hits the PA System of the arena as the crowd goes crazy. With the first guittar riff hits, one of the most loved UWF superstars Rob Van Dam and his manager Bill "Fonzie" Alfonso appear under the titantron with a wide smile on their faces as the crowd chants RVD's name. Huge ovation for Rob Van Dam and Fonzie. RVD goes down the ramp and making his way towards the ring, while Fonzie is jumping behind him, holding the European Championship in his hands and he's blowing his whistle ...

rvdandfonzie.png

On the way to the ring, Rob is high-fiving many of the fans and when he reaches the ring, he enters it and after him goes Fonzie. Rob then jumps and turns around, pointing with his thumbs at him, while Fonzie goes for the microphone. When he gives the mic to RVD, Rob starts to speak ...

Here's the thing. Rob Van Dam needs to get back on the track and there is no better way to do that, than beat two opponents at a time. And I tell you what. It's not guys like Dolph Ziggler or Bray Wyatt, who are at the end of their career standin' in the hall of fame. It's guys like Rob Van Dam, who are awarded for what they have done for this type of entertainment. Speaking about someone, who is so fat that he just can't walk through doors, it's cool. Speaking about someone's age is not. But I guess I'm gonna make it clear after this Rob Van Dam, the great grandfather, will kick that kid's ass. But let's not get too excited about this match, I mean I'm prepared for my match. Who could be prepared better than me? Better than Money In The Bank winner, better than double champion at a time? The only reason why Bray Wyatt is having that briefcase everywhere he goes is, that he has his Hawaiian shirts packed there. And I'm gonna do, what other people weren't able to do before me. I'm gonna beat him even if his trained monkeys are gonna come out here, 1 ... 2 .... 3. But Imean you rocked Bray for the past few weeks. I'm just sayin' you're not easy to beat. I mean if I were Ziggy kid here, you would not be easy to beat, but for Rob Van Dam? You're just a piece of cake like everybody else. You see, I'm not like you guys, I'm genuine and that's why the only original Money In The Bank winner, Rob Van Dam will walk out victourious ...

People are cheering and RVD waits for the to calm down, so he can continue ...

Yep dude, as for you Ziggy I guess it would be cool, if I put on some extra hits for you, eh? I mean you came all the way from the back down here, just to tell me that I'm old and not good enough to beat you? Not cool. I would rather associate myself with squirrels in the trees than with you. I would rather share this ring with anyone else, than with you, kiddo. But you know, what has to be done ... You know I deserve a shot at World Championship, who better, right? But meanwhile my friend Rey Rey is booked for the title match, I'm wasting my time here with the people from lower league. You know, you guys are the kind of guys you are and then there's me being Rob ... Van ... Dam. And that's what it's about. Me being Rob Van Dam and you being you. Cool, right? I mean for you, I'm not really interested in this match, but finally you have a chance to meet someone who you two can look up to. Now, people, who whould be in my place, would be quite disturbed about my situation, but you know I'm calm. Because this time I'm kickin' your tails and next time I'm knocking out the World Heavyweight Champion. I mean dude, what's all the fuss about this match? It's Wyatt, Ziggler and ... Oh, now I get it. Now I know what makes this match so attractive *RVD pointing at himself with his thumbs not saying a word, then continues* How can you guys be so selfish? I mean, I'm a generous guys and since I'm not greedy, I'm gonna dedicate this match to you guys. You really impressed me in t ... no, not really, but you're good, you're just not Rob Van Dam good. I know that all the RVD fans are not going to be disappointed after this match, right Fonz?

Fonzie rips microphone out of RVD's hands, but RVD stays cool as always ...

Listen to me you freaks! I understand that it takes that fat ass some time to come out here, but you have enough guts to face Rob Van Dam? No you don't, daddy! You don't stand a chance against Mr. Friday Night, baby! Noone's gonna help you, nothing is gonna help you! Not his fat ass and not you blonde sleazy hair, daddy! No chance in hell baby! You want to stand up tall to Rob Van Dam? Well you can't! Nobody can! Because it's Mr. Money In The Bank, daddy, not giving a shit about you or that Jesus wanna-be! You will get your asses kicked like never before!

Bill Alfonso almost breathless trying to catch some air in his lungs, when suddenly ...

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: UWF Halloween Havok: Ziggler vs Wyatt vs RVD

Suddenly the familiar bass line of the intro to Bray Wyatt's theme plays over the PA system and the crowd turn their attentions to the entrance way.

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r38RZnUfYE[/video]

The melancholic strums of the guitar blare over the audio system when 'Broken Out In Love' by Mark Crozer and The Rels and Bray Wyatt makes his way out from the back with Eli Cottonwood just behind him carrying his 'Holy Grail' the Money in The Bank Briefcase. Mister Money in The Bank wastes no time in producing a microphone from his back pocket and he begins to speak.

bray-wyatt_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Bray Wyatt: Now I would've liked to stay backstage and pray for your own forgiveness in the eye of God, but I'm afraid you two are all out of love from your lord and saviour... Bray Wyatt. Now... I don't know why exactly this match is happening... but it don't surprise me none. I mean, ever since I won that there briefcase, you folks have been hounding me, I've been a marked man so to speak. Because this briefcase sets me apart from the rest of you... it makes me shine like a star amongst the darkness of the skyline... like the 'Angel in the Dirt' that I always said I am. It marks me out just like it marked out another man, 2000 years ago, you might have heard of him, he was a special man, he had the gift and what did they do to him?. They nailed him to a cross and the crucified him on the hillside of Golgotha. He died for your sins... but Bray Wyatt?... well Bray Wyatt's got a different opinion on what's gon' happen to him, for I refuse to die for the sins of the weak, and the unworthy sinners of this mortal plain and I refuse to 'die' before I truly become your lord and master, the World Heavyweight Champion.

Bray Wyatt walks around ringside, not entering the ring, but instead encircling it, speaking continuously as he does so.

And believe me when I tell you, I will be the World Heavyweight Champion. I have the plan to do so and I have the means to do so in this briefcase Cousin Eli holds for me. But to get there I must continue to defeat the cast of sinners and no-good scounrels this company decide to throw in front of my path. I've done it now since Smackdown's inception. However, they seem to think that I must keep doing it. But that's okay, man, I don't mind. Hell, I enjoy physically castin' the moral monsters out of the bodies of my opponents and my two opponents at Halloween Havok... well, they need an exorcism and I am just the man, to provide it. Now Dolph Ziggler is a man I have already beaten... I made him submit to my power, he tapped out to the power I possess and he knows that he cannot withstand that power so it poses the question, why must we face again?. It don't matter none I suppose, 'cos I don't mind teachin' him a lesson in purity, love and belief and if he didn't believe before I beat him on Smackdown... maybe he'll start believin' after Halloween Havok when I beat him again.

Bray continues to circle the ring before eventually and rather suddenly so, sliding into the ring and sitting down in the corner, Eli standing just off of him, leaning on the ring ropes, briefcase firmly gripped against his chest.

Then there's Rob Van Dam, RVD, a man I don't have much history with but I man I know well, because like I say, I am everywhere, man and I am everything. I know what you're about Rob. I can read your mind and I see it in those glazed, bloodshot eyes of yours. You talk about being the 'original' Money in The Bank holder, well let me assure you Rob that that time has come and gone. That was a different company, a different landscape and a time before the arrival of your saviour and future messiah, Bray Wyatt. In fact, the bulk of your success was in the time before Bray Wyatt. A time where sinners such as you, a man who has influence over so many of these brainwashed sinners in that crowd, was allowed to succeed.... that was the story of the time and the story of Rob Van Dam. But allow me to tell you what the closing chapter of this story is Rob. It ain't you standin' tall, regainin' all the success of your past and leading a new era of sinful behaviour... no... the end of your story and Dolph's lie with me. 'The Angel in The Dirt' Bray Wyatt... and I assure you, your end will not be in the circle of light and love when I truly become ascendant as the World Heavyweight Champion, but rather an eternity in languish in hell where I will cast you to an eternal damnation. But just remember... you... not Bray Wyatt... YOU put yourself in that situation... I'm just making sure the outcome is the correct one... and the righteous one.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

SD_681_Photo_055.jpg

Damien Sandow:

It is so intriguing to me how the ignorant mind works, I simply do not even know where to begin. But let us begin with Mr. Hardy, you failed to realize why I beg for these ignoramuses indulgence every time I make an appearance. That is because they do not know what is good for them, this is not about that overly used word "respect" that cretinous superstars such as yourself love to throw around. They listen to people like you and Mr. Edge, and that is why society and large is in the state it is today. They listen to miscreants such as yourself and look at them now, no longer do they enjoy the soft subtleties of a novel or the philosophical ideologies found therein, abhorrently replaced by mantras expressed in 140 characters or less. I beg their indulgence because I beg for them to let me save them from their own self imposed inadequacies, as far as introducing myself more than once I do so for the benefit of their rapidly slowing intellect.

*Sandow pauses as the crowd boos that last statement*

Thank you for you Irrelevant opinions, now remain silent when I am speaking.

*The crowd doesn't comply but Sandow just waits for a moment before continuing.*

What you also fail to comprehend is that all your boast are ones in our favor as well, I defeated the vertically challenged Rey Mysterio in my inaugural bout, I've defeated our current World Heavyweight Champion in a match that also including the two of you. Mr. Bryan and I have done everything you have, and we've done it better. Which is why this bout is not even one of excitement when it comes to who will walk out champion, it is simply one of excitement for how long it will take for us to rid the UWF of you.

*Sandow turns towards Edge*

You claim I have started to slip down the slope? let us recap, in your Pay Per View debut you lost to Damien Sandow, you then defeated me thanks to a No Disqualification ruling. You sure are proud that you are great in a bout that is only for Neanderthals, miscreants, and ruffians. On your next Pay Per View match Bray Wyatt bested you, and then finally Mr. Bryan defeated you in a Last Man Standing bout. Mr. Hardy here has been the talk of Smackdown as far as where he aligns himself, but other than that meaningless question what has he truly accomplished? While Mr. Bryan and I have become Tag Team Champions, I became the longest reigning television champion in UWF History. And both of you have brought up my losing of said title, well I lost my championship when I was accosted by outside interference of one Mr. Ambrose whom I defeated a week earlier. And it was only when he attacked me and placed Raven on top that I was defeated, and yet past rulings were ignored and Mr. Wolfe let this happen. My first lost came when Edge decided to spear me for no apparent reason, and need I remind you the way you won that bout against me Mr. Edge? I have proven when it is one on one, in a wrestling bout that I come out victorious. Mr. Bryan when there is a straight up wrestling bout has proven he can best anyone on the roster, you two have proven that you are only good in this ring when there are ladders, tables, and chairs involved.

*Sandow gets a smirk on his face as he stands by Daniel Bryan*

In Conclusion Mr. Hardy your claims of multiple tag team title wins may impress the ignorant masses, but it just points to how many times you have lost said titles, Mr. Bryan and I as a cohesive unit are only One time tag team champions. The difference is that statistic will remain as such for we shall never lose said Tag Team Championships, a fact you both will learn first hand just as others who have opposed our message before have.

ooc: pretty sure I might be past the deadline, so it's okay if you don't count this tt I just wanted to post and even it out sorry I couldn't earlier had some wound vac issues.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Super Quick SD Preview for 2th of November

OOC: I'll do us a proper one later, this is gonna be out of character but I wanted to get this up as I've wasted so much time already.

----------------------------------

Opening Match, UWF Television Championship:
Rob Van Dam vs Dolph Ziggler (Raven is unable to defend his title due to injury, therefore it is vacated)

Second Match, Number One Contendership contract in a LADDER MATCH:
Edge vs Jeff Hardy

Third & Final Match, The UWF World Heavyweight Championship Match:
The World Heavyweight Champion Rey Mysterio defends against John Cena

WE WILL ALSO HEAR FROM:

YES - With Bray Wyatt out with a minor injury, both Damien Sandow & Daniel Bryan are demanding that Desmond Wolfe is removed from office and they will stage a protest in the ring with their demands on the table.

Dean Ambrose, Raven & Velvet Sky - Neither Ambrose or Raven will be present at this weeks Smackdown however they will be giving us their thoughts on what can only be describe as a bloodbath. While Velvet Sky has something to reveal.

Jeff Jarrett - On defeating the mammoth known as the Big Show at Halloween Havok and his future plans, also, apparently there is an up date on his best pals Ricky & Al who was there in spirit at Halloween Havok.

Edge/Hardy/Mysterio/Cena - On all the possibilities and events which have unfolded for them over Halloween Havok and their up and coming matches this week.

^--- ALL BACKSTAGE ASIDE FROM THE YES PROMO.

------------------------------------------------------

OOC: I'm dropping the TV title due to the fact I'm headwriting this month and the card only has three matches due to one, I'm slightly knackered from the weekend & secondly, I might be covering NXT this week due to Sam's personal issues.

Anyone interested in helping Me & Cwalker out this week, please let us both know. (Lewb & Blizzard - I'm looking at you two.)​

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: Super Quick SD Preview for 5th of November

A TV title match? Not bad. Be sure, I'll deliver promo this time, I will TT for my match, simply Rob Van Dam will be aaall around this place! I'll be keeping an eye on World Heavyweight title rematch. And Edge vs Jeff HArdy? Do you need something more? Stacked card right there! Hopefully TTers will get to their work and we get some good promos. Can't wait!

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Re: Super Quick SD Preview for 2th of November

Pretty bummed I didnt make it on the card to be honest.

I also dont want to seem like I'm critical of the card due to not being involved because thats not the case, it just seems a bit weird that two of the belts are being defended a week later after a big supershow. But I guess these things are booked for a reason, so should be interesting to see

Anyway, Edge/Hardy is going to be a good thread to read. Slim and Lewb are going to go at it hard.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: Super Quick SD Preview for 2th of November

heh heh... I wasn't expecting the Edge/Hardy match so soon. But it is what it is. Just gotta take care of business and soon I'll be world heavyweight champion :p

But even though its a small card... its still really stacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.