UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDC

Reaction score
Re: Halloween Havok: European Championship- Jeff Jarrett (c) vs Big Show

[video=youtube;E62RjfmI5to]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E62RjfmI5to&feature=plcp[/video]

As the hard rockin' entrance by Maylene and the Sons of Disaster plays, the UWF European Champion, Jeff Jarrett, steps majestically onto the stage; his championship belt draped over his right shoulder. He's wearing his all white suit with the smoke from his pyro making it seem as though he steps though the fire.

200px-Jarrett5.jpg

After raising his guitar to the sky, the crowd erupts. A look of utter concentration and pure purpose on his face, he begins the march down to the ring. He doesn't acknowledge the fans, but simpley walks down the ramp watching Big Show and Ric Flair the whole way. He wastes no time ascending the steps and getting into the ring.

Jeff Jarrett: SERIOUSLY? You think comin’ out with Ric Flair makes you look serious? Comin’ out here with a man who, with all due respect, RIC, should know it’s WAY past time to hang up the boots? Not being man enough to come out here on your own as I just did and face me like a man? That makes you look serious? Nah, that makes you look desperate. Or, maybe, smart. I mean, you got no heat just bein’ yourself or showing off your three moves you’ve been draggin’ through the ring every match for the past fifteen years or so. So, I guess what would be better than trying live off the juice of the oldest…I mean the dirtiest player in the game? You can’t get reaction from the crowd so you start blindsiding people and pulling the cheap shots to get someone to notice you. Yeah, you’re serious alright; SERIOUSLY DESPERATE!!

ELCABONG.jpg

Jeff Jarrett: You call me stupid. Yeah, my daddy always told me I didn’t know when ta quit. I’d always be the first kid to jump off the top of the house or do something on a dare. But he called it something else. It wasn’t stupid or gutsy. He called it being a Jarrett. Being a Jarrett meant NEVER backin’ down from anybody no matter who they were or how big a name or back up they had! Being a Jarrett meant backin’ every joke, every snide remark, everything that came outta your mouth with the determination to follow through. Being a Jarrett meant expecting more outta yourself; Greatness was just a family heritage. And being a Jarrett means many things are about to get messy at Halloween Havoc! Flair, that bump you have on that pointed head of yours is just the beginning if you get in the ring with me again. If YOU’RE smart, NATURE BOY, you’ll go back home to North Carolina and stay there and leave SHOW to flounder on his own!

As the crowd erupts in agreement, Jeff paces around the ring with his guitar over one shoulder and his championship belt across the other.

Jeff Jarrett: Because, unlike yourself, I’ve got plenty of gas left in the engine! In the last couple of years, I went into one of the most respected programs in all wrestling, the AAA in Mexico, and took its highest honor. What have you done lately, Ric? Elbow dropped your jacket? Nice. You walked into my organization and started a new legacy in FORTUNE. Where’s that goin’, Ric? Yeah, exactly. You show up and relive some nostalgia and, then, can’t finish shows you were scheduled to headline. Oh, wait, that was a torn rotator cuff and torn left triceps ago, wasn’t it, Flair. How is it exactly that your cleared to compete at all, Natch?

This gets a few off microphone comments from Ric Flair. But Jarrett isn't close to done.

Jeff Jarrett: Don’t get me wrong. Being in this business as long as I have, you learn to respect the people who built the business. People like Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, God Rest his soul. People like Arn and Ole Anderson. Groups like the FOUR HORSEMEN and people like Ric Flair. It was people like you who laid the foundation and I appreciate that. But, I think it’s time you actually pass the torch onto another generation like I’ve tried to do Ric! And the Big Show ain’t the torch bearer you’re looking for. The fact of the matter is people like you and Show need to step back from the FOUNDATION and let those who still have a chance to impact build the house! And right now, Ric…SHOW…I got the hammer!

triumphant.jpg

He lifts the European Championship high.

Jeff Jarrett: But I’m tired of talking about the past. Which brings me to the man most directly in my future. Paul Wight, the WORLD’S LARGEST ATHLETE…THE BIG SHOW. You’ve had quite a career. And, to think, that all those years ago in WCW when we were trading wins and proving nothing that we’d be facing each other in 2012 like this, huh? Some say we’re rushing to the end of the world this year. I don’t know. Maybe their right. Maybe their wrong. But I do know this. If you think stepping into the ring with yours truly is gonna be a cake walk, you’re in for a rude awakening and, for you, the end is near.

Jarrett pulls up his left arm to show his watch which he starts to tap with his right hand as if to say, TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK.

Jeff Jarrett: You think jumpin’ my friends is gonna leave me helpless without any back up? Wow, SHOW, I think you’ve should look in the mirror. I mean, when I came here, I told everybody why I came back and why I came to UWF. And that was to clear out the rabble that was playin’ with this business I hold dear. And I’ve systematically cleared the way for someone like you to rocket to the top, my friend. Anything you think you just did, I was here doing ahead of ya, Big Guy! And I did that by myself, don’t lie to yourself! I respect Del Rio and Ricky, but I don’t need them to beat the likes of you! Hell, I’ve been standin’ up to blowhards like you all my life. Big’uns stompin’ around like they’re invincible. And all they are is another on a long list of ‘usta bes’ that Jeff Jarrett put down in the ring!

IMG_2296.jpg

Jeff stares right at Show for a long time and, then, as the crowd erupts, he raises his guitar high in the air.

Jeff Jarrett: I don’t even need this to take you out, Big Guy! That’s why I’m leaving it behind at HALLOWEEN HAVOC!

He ceremoniously tosses it out of the ring and turns back to his opponent.

Jeff Jarrett: You wanna be taken seriously? You wanna make your place in history, SHOW? Well, I think you know the road to greatness here on SMACKDOWN runs right through PLANET JARRETT. So, instead of rantin’ and ravin’ like a lunatic, how about you grow a pair and STEP UP, cause I’m on it!

Last edited:

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

Big Show glares down at Jarrett, who looks fired up and ready to go. Show strokes his goatee and shakes his head, before responding to Jarrett.

BS2_zps48db6575.jpg

Big Show: You never did learn when to stop running your mouth, did you Jeff?

You wanna tell ME to stop ranting and raving? How about you go visit your local physician, because it seems like somebody has a case of being a hypocrite. You better tread lightly right now, because I have half a mind to drop you right now. But all that would do was soften your brittle jaw even more, so Friday would be too easy. Speaking of jaw jacking though, Jarrett, I think you ought to remember where your place is in this situation. You're the guy who has to first of all, defend against Me. Not something to be taken lightly. Secondly, you're at a two man disadvantage because not only did I jump your announcer from behind, but both Flair and myself BEAT Alberto and Ricardo in a tag team match, in case you werent paying attention. Because I didn't just take the easy way out and jump them from behind, like you only seem to think I do. But I actually wrecked them in the ring with Ric, so that they couldn't show up to Havok. Last of all, you're not even in my league... boy.

Show smirks disrespectfully down again at Jarrett, before speaking again.

If you want to come out here and waste my time talking about the past, go ahead. It'll make my day, because I'll just stand here seeing through what you're really doing. You're covering up just how afraid you are of me. You're scared of this giant. Rightfully so, Jarrett. I've been telling you and EVERYBODY else! - Not to waste my time, and to start taking me seriously. Only a certain few has understood the gravity of the situation when I'm put into the equation. You're not one of them, clearly. All thats going to happen is you're going to stand out here, buying yourself time, going on and on about your family name, or where you were ten years ago and filling in the rest as you go along. But come Havok, Jarrett, you're gigantically screwed; because your fear of me and your lack of respect is going to get you eaten alive.

Big Show laughs, openly mocking Jarrett. Jarrett keeps whatever he is feeling to himself, as the crowd boos Show. Big Show continues to address Jeff Jarrett though.

I think the only person who is desperate in this ring, is you Jeff. Look around you, standing across from you, you see the most dominant force on Smackdown in the history its been going on. You see not only myself, who has caused this mayhem week in and week out, without breaking a sweat. But you see, and should RESPECT the Nature Boy Ric Flair, who has done nothing to warrant the dirt you sling towards him. Both of us probably equate to five times or more of what you're worth to this business. If anybodys time has passed, its yours. If it wasn't clear enough, the man who made your little boy Ricardo tap out last week, is The Man himself; Ric Flair. He made it look easy. He could make a match against your stupid guitar look good, and you don't have the right to disrespect him. You're just jealous of his success, and of the fact he can come back to this ring at his age and still be more relevant than you will ever be.

Big Shows words echo throughout the arena, as Flair nods in agreement to what he said. The fans boo some more and Big Show shakes his head again, looking disrespected. Flair steps in and takes the mic from Big Show, and speaks his own mind.

RF3_zps28543c8d.jpg

Ric Flair: Jeff Jarrett! I will not go home to North Carolina! No sir, I will not go home just so I can open a bottle of good champagne and watch on my plasma screen you getting your sorry ass KICKED by the Big Show! Oh no! I want to BE THERE, and I sure as hell will be there, because watching you get thrown around this ring like you were nothing more than a child will make my day. And I will be there to raise The Big Show's arm in victory, and take that big boy out on a night of the town, because he is stylin', and profilin' and learnin from the BEST in the business. You ain't never too old to learn something new, Double J. Big Show is just hitting his stride here and you're going to be an example, oh yes yes yes, you're going to see just how bad Big Show is! By God, Jeff, you are looking down the barrel of a gun so powerful, it could punch a hole right through ya! But you don't get it, you just don't get it. You stand there, and you disrespect me, as Big Show addressed. And you continue to stand there and try to claim that you have "the hammer?" Jeff, you can keep the damn hammer.

Flair runs his hand through his wet hair, and finishes his thought.

Because THIS MAN does not need a hammer to build or break a foundation. Because this mans FIST is the hammer, so WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The fans WOO along with Flair, but of course its drowned out by boos before long. Flair doesnt care, as he's a veteran of this sort of thing, as he continues to speak.

So you can just deal with that Jarrett, and you can deal with the fact that you are going to be so disappointed when you find out that the space shuttle for Planet Jarrett left years ago. But don't worry, I am certain Big Show will throw you there at Havok! I sincerely cannot wait till this Friday night, can you Show?

I can't say that I'm not excited.

Big Show says as he leans down over Flairs shoulder into the mic, before he stands back up right and admires the fist that has done the job week in and week out.

Oh I cannot wait, I am so ready to watch the best Giant in the business crush you like an ANT! This Friday at Havok will be remembered as the day that Jeff Jarrett faded back into obscurity where he belongs, and the day that Big Show got what was coming to him; Some sweet championship gold baby. WOO! And you better start using those brains, Jarrett, and figure out real soon that you're afraid of this man and just like the supposed heart of Alberto and Ricardo, you and your stubbornness and family name are going to get you NOWHERE against Big Show. So why dont you just choke on THAT! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Flair pelvic thrusts out at Jarrett and grabs himself after finishing his bit. Flair hands the microphone back to Big Show, but before he can speak, Jarrett interrupts.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Halloweek Havok Predictions

I was bored so I thought I'd put this up in case anybody else was interested!

WorldHeavyweightChampionship.png

UWF World Heavyweight Championship
John Cena Defends against Rey Mysterio

Winner: World Champion, John Cena

UWFWorldTagTeamChampionships.png

UWF World Tag Team Championship
Y.E.S. (Damien Sandow and Daniel Bryan) defend against Team Xtreme (Edge and Jeff Hardy)

Winner: Team Xtreme, Edge and Jeff Hardy

EuropeanChampionshipmatch-1.png

UWF European Championship
Jeff Jarrett defends against the Big Show

Winner: No prediction

IQuitBarbedWireMassacre.png

Barbed Wire ropes I Quit match
Raven against Dean Ambrose

Winner: Raven

TripleThreatmatch.png

Money in the Bank Winner Bray Wyatt v. The Show Off Dolph Ziggler v. Mr. Friday Night Rob Van Dam
Winner: Dolph Ziggler

ChairsMatch.png

Chairs Match
If Batista loses he is fired!
Brooklyn Brawler v. Batista

Winner: Brooklyn Brawler

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: Halloweek Havok Predictions

I'm interested!

Winner: UWF World Heavyweight Champion, John Cena

Y.E.S. (Damien Sandow and Daniel Bryan) defend against Team Xtreme (Edge and Jeff Hardy)

Winner: UWF Tag Team Champions, Damien Sandow & Daniel Bryan

Winner: Big Show

Winner: Raven

TripleThreatmatch.png

Money in the Bank Winner Bray Wyatt v. The Show Off Dolph Ziggler v. Mr. Friday Night Rob Van Dam
Winner: Mr Money in the Bank, Bray Wyatt

ChairsMatch.png

Chairs Match

Winner: Batista

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Smackdown Supershow Halloween Havok - Ambrose v Raven

Dean Ambrose
I'm sick of all these little backstage antics. Let's come out here and settle our differences like men.

The crowd cheers heavily as Dean Ambrose comes walking out onto the stage without any music playing.

dean2-2.png

I know Raven's not the type to actually come out here and call someone out so I'll be the man in this whole situation and call him out instead. Raven get out here!

The audience awaits Raven's entrance but after 10 seconds Dean Ambrose address the crowd once again while walking down the ramp.

ambrose13-1.jpg

What a surprise. Birdie doesn't wanna come out of his nest. Tell me somethin' Raven, how comfy are you in there? Do you need any extra pillows or something? I want to make you as comfortable as possible before I destroy everything you love about this world. Do ya' love using your legs? I suggest you come out here and run around to get the last bit of juice out of 'em because It'll be the last time you will ever walk again. Then again you might like that seeing as I've never seen you standing outside of your matches but that's not the point. You want to turn me into something horrific. The stuff nightmares are made of. Well I'm sorry to tell you this but the real me is far more terrifying then whatever you plan on doing to me. I can and will be damn right inhumane to you.

The crowd is in silence over Dean's slow methodical words as he finally climbs into the ring and faces the stage.

Ya' know, it's a shame that Desmond has decided to make this match a non title match but it's okay. I've accepted it. I don't want either one of us going for just enough to win, no I want us physically and more importantly, emotionally destroy one another. I've accepted the fact that he doesn't want blood on his hands but what he fails to realize is that I do. I want gallons of it to be spilled in that ring. However much of your blood is spilt, I want my own to spill out two fold. That's right Raven, I want you to inflict twice as much pain on me. I want to see your so called torment. I want to see the look on your face when you realize all the things you've done will never amount to what Dean Ambrose is capable of. I will be a bloodied mess but I'll still stand over you, look you right in the eye and see into your soul. What was once a great and powerful warrior will be nothing more than a scared little child. I will have stolen your essence. What makes Raven, Raven. It will be mine and then I will further humiliate you by making you say the two words that you claim to refuse to say. And then..... well, you'll all just have to wait and see.

Ambrose gives off a very sinister smirk on his face as the crowd is in awe of the devilish words.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

Going with Blizzard here but this will be a great match!

This will steal the show. Sorry Ziggles! ;)

Jarrett is The King of the Mountain for a reason. Also, Karen, Ricardo and Alberto are all wildcards in this match, far outnumbering Show and the Nature Boy.

EoR's Raven.....JEEEZUS! But never count out Bumout!

TripleThreatmatch.png

This prediction could easily change if Sam gets a TT up.

ChairsMatch.png

Chairs Match

Batista needs this win so I think he'll pull it out!

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: Tag Team Championship - Rated Xtreme Vs. Y.E.S (c) @ Halloween Havoc

Sandow and Bryan both look up at the staging as another theme music starts to play. A low bassline adds to it until the song breaks out into it's main riff.

[video=youtube_share;NPqrGGAwjHE]http://youtu.be/NPqrGGAwjHE[/video]

The first of the challengers to YES' tag team championships, Jeff Hardy appears at the top of the ramp to the cheers of most of the crowd. He gives the fans a photo opp with a signature pose before making his way down to the ring.

3686453319a9608876397l.jpg

The Enigma makes his way into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle and strikes a signature pose for fans to get another photo opportunity. While he's there he grabs a microphone off one of the stage hands and jumps back down onto the mat facing both Sandow and Bryan. The music stops, but a small Hardy chant starts. Once it has died down Hardy begi
ns to talk.

Jeff Hardy: You hear that? Damien, I'm speaking to you specifically, do you hear that? When your a superstar that has gained the respect of a fan base, you do not need to beg for indulgence. You don't need to introduce yourself every time you come out here. You dont need to ask for the patience and the quiet needed for yourself to speak, it gets given to you. But the main part you need to learn is that first bit.... a superstar that has earned the respect of the fans. You haven't even scratched the surface in that department, so I suggest you stop begging my creatures for indulgence, it's been four months and they have never given you any, I doubt they are going to start now. What I would be asking these people though is for a second chance. Don't look so confused, I'll explain. You lost your television championship last week on Smackdown, and this week at Halloween Havok, the tag team championships will be taken from you by Rated Xtreme. Now, will Bray Wyatt leave you once shown your not the definitive power of Smackdown? Maybe. Considering both yourself and Daniel Bryan are as egotistical as each other, will your first tag team loss cause both of you to blame each other? I'm guessing so. Sandow you had a few weeks as a singles champion, and Daniel calls himself the best wrestler in the world. So Damien indulge in this. Where will your career be headed once there is no tag team championships, no television championship and no Your Enlightened Saviors?

images-8_display_image.jpg

And Daniel, I don't know where you have been, but your selective memory seems to allude you to a few certain points. NO-ONE can touch you in the ring, yet Dean Ambrose has had your number ever since Smackdown came to fruition. And if these people didn't know that... They definitely wouldn't know that he is the reason that you never became the World Heavyweight Champion.... and that is the reason that everyone should know that your words are full of crap. If Sandow... and Wyatt.... And Cottonwood weren't enough..... You had to go and bring Ugly Betty around for back-up number 4? Great way to build yourself up as the greatest wrestler in the world. Before myself and Edge decided you and Sandow needed to be brought down, we took everything on ON OUR OWN. Do I need to remind you what you cost me at Summerslam? When you and Sandow paved the way to get the very same Money in the Bank briefcase that I was fingertips away from in the match, not to mention Edge got damn close in that match too. Everything that happens to you at Halloween Havok, you have brought upon yourselves... and it will be just desserts when Victoria takes AJ out of the equation, and you watch myself and Edge leave on Sunday as Tag Team Champions.

Let's talk tag team credentials shall we? I won't go into the fact that between us, myself and Edge have over twenty tag team championship reigns... No, we will leave it just to the UWF history. You have held the belts and beat teams such as Samoa Joe and Sting..... Goldust and Mankind..... That about it? Rated Xtreme are two for two, taking out both the Justice League, and the World Champion and number one contender in the same team. This Sunday, we will make it three for three, taking out admittedly the toughest challenge of the three. Two men that have proven they camn work together as a team and are good at what they do. Like I said in my interview, you are both respectable athletes and great competitors.... But when you come up against two veterans of the game, I hate to tell you that great doesn't quite cut it. Two halfs of two of the most captivating tag teams in the history of professional wrestling or joining forces this Sunday to do something I'm sure if we both put the question to each other a few months ago we would have said... No... Never could ever happen. But Edge... and Jeff Hardy, will climb that ladder that is the tag team division and reach the very top and become champions..... Together.

Months ago, the answer would have been no, but right now, it's an absolute, emphatic, definitive.... YES! YES! YES!

One of Y.E.S cuts him off straight away.......

Lewb

Reaction score

Blizzard will get past here with some tough competition, but he just has enough for me.

I agree with Hoov. Such a build... Can;t remember being more hyped for a match than this one.... Gunna be epix.

WELLLLLLLL..... It's a new Euro Champ! Woooooooooooooooooooooo

It's gotta be Raven here... Don't envy the guy who has to write a realistic finish to this mind.... Either of these saying I Quit????

TripleThreatmatch.png

Only one TT, could all change though.

ChairsMatch.png

Chairs Match

I can see Batista doing whatever it takes to pick up the win.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

WHC match: Going with Cena on this one.

Tag Team Title match: Going with Team Xtreme here.

European title match: Jeff Jarrett

Barbed Wire I Quit match: Dean Ambrose

Triple threat match: Bray Wyatt

Chairs Match: Batista

I'm a lazy asshole and didn't feel like doing all those pictures and stuff. Show should be awesome though.

BDC

Reaction score

Jeff Jarrett just grins a knowing grin at Flair and then Big Show. After thinking it over, he looks over at the WORLD'S LARGEST ATHLETE and addresses him while pacing.

ELCABONG.jpg

Get what was comin' ta him. Yeah, about that. Sometimes ya don't get what ya want, Show. You get what ya deserve. And what you deserve is somebody ta bring you the whoopin' of a lifetime. Ya see, as much as I respect my family, I don't need my family name ta beat you in the ring. I don't need Del Rio and Ricky. I don't need my wife. I don't need my belt or guitar. OH, NO! All I need is pain and suffering.

Jarrett puts up one fist.

This is PAIN.

Then, he lifts the other fist.

And this is SUFFERING.

The crowd erupts as Show grins a little. This gets under Jarrett's skin a little as he stops and points right into the face of the BIG SHOW.

jeffinwhite2.png

Ya see, YOU'RE the one that's not takin' ME seriously. Cause as much as I cut up and make jokes at you, I'm more than serious, cause I can back up every word. Yeah, you're big and you're strong and you've got one HELL of a knockout punch. I'll give ya that. But I'm not scared of you or your back up. Ya see, Jeff Jarrett's gonna bring the fight to you, SHOW. That's right. Although it's you that has the proving to do at Halloween Havoc, not me, I will still be there to show you why I've won over seventy titles in my lifetime. Yeah, you may be as big as a mountain, but I'm the KING OF THE MOUNTAIN! And you gotta climb up here and take what's mine. Got it?

Jarrett is fuming at this point and pacing like a wild animal. Without looking at either man in the ring, he continues to rant.

Yeah, and about not knowing when to shut up. That's the other thing my daddy always told me.

“Jeffrey”, he'd say, “You just don't know when ta shut up!”

But, he finished that statement by tellin' me that it's not the talk that you judge, it's the walk. And that's gonna be the difference at Halloween Havok, SHOW. Who's just talkin' and who ends up walkin'!

Jeff-Jarrett-tna-superstar-11.jpg

The crowd erupts as Jeff Jarrett starts to do his strut across the ring, but stops and grins at Flair. Waving a hand, he decides not to .

I'm not takin' you lightly.

Jarrett stops and looks Big Show up and down.

Hell, I don't think Big Show and lightly could fit in the same sentence. And speaking words that don't fit in the same sentence? FLAIR and RELEVANT? Yeah, I hear a lot of people usin' that term these days. Relevant is being able to get into the ring and throw down with the best, which I have in the last few years. Jeff Hardy. Kurt Angle. HELL, half of Mexico. Who the hell have you fought FLAIR? Hmm? Yeah, that's what I thought. So much for Relevant.

The crowd lets out a cynical WOOOOOO!

imagesqtbnANd9GcQy9Nbs3vmztRgdaupqsxr5aNsR9QNr12NZy-KdDoJ6TMjvqm0JxuRTeBNdPQ.jpg

Ya know, I'm really tired of talkin' to and about your mouth piece, there SHOW. This is really becoming more about me and Flair than how I'm gonna kick your ass at Halloween Havoc! Ok, I look at you two and try to figure out why it is that Flair decided to pass the torch to you, SHOW. AJ STYLES, I understood. But.... I mean, Ric, if you were gonna pick someone to pass the mantle on to, I woulda thought it would be someone with more hair.

The European Champion stops and grins as the crowd begins to slowly build into a chant...

JARRETT! JARRETT! JARRETT!

Ya hear that, SHOW? That's the sound of the inevitable. The sound of what the crowd will sound like as you're pullin' your tubby ass off the mat at Havoc! The sound that will echo off the empty walls inside that huge skull of yours as you roll outta the ring and watch me raise my belt in victory! The sound that will haunt you the rest of your pathetic little career as you meandor from match to match and from organization to organization wondering what in the HELL happened! But, the problem is, you'll know what happened! You got in the ring with Jeff Jarrett when ya shoulda left well enough alone! You stepped up to KING OF THE MOUNTAIN when ya shoulda kept your goals a little more reasonable! You run that mouth of yours just a little too much and Ole Double J shut it for ya! You brought Ric Flair inta it when all you did is get both your asses handed to ya.

Jeff steps up close to the big show and drags his right foot across in front of him.

What you did was cross a line you should never cross. Like insult my wife and friends. Attack people I care about. Act like you got this when you've got the fight of a lifetime on your hands! Am I sayin' beatin' you will be easy? Hell no! Aint' nothing worth doing that's easy! What I'm sayin is that I'm more than up for the challenge, but I think you have no idea what you're in for at Halloween Havok! You tell me to wise up, but I think it's you that's only got a few days to get smart and get ready for the fight of your career! THE WORLD'S LARGEST ATHLETE vs THE KING OF THE MOUNTAIN!! It don't get no bigger than that!!

Last edited:

Pete

Reaction score

"Reply with quote"

"Copy-paste"

*make necessary edits*

*post*

Not hard.

Lewb

Reaction score

And where's your predictions.... :p

Blizzard

Reaction score

My match right here, good luck Chase! :)

This is a tough contest right here, it's gonna easily steal the show tbh. I'm going with Y.E.S. walking out still the champs, it seems as if they're unstoppable but I can wrong.

New Champ here in Big Show. He and Flair are always gold.

There's no stopping Dean Ambrose.

TripleThreatmatch.png

Mr. Ziggles, Killz has been fantastic playing him.

ChairsMatch.png

Chairs Match

Going with 'Tista here.

Reactions: 1 person

BDC

Reaction score

Blizzard will get past here with some tough competition, but he just has enough for me.

TripleThreatmatch.png

ChairsMatch.png

Chairs Match

Status
Not open for further replies.