UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDC

Reaction score
Re: SD 10/19- Show/Flair vs Del Rio/Rodriguez

Alberto Del Rio thinks strongly about his next words as he steps closer to the Big Show. He has faced this mountain of a man many times in the ring, but never to any clean conclusion. He shows no fear though, he remembers where it is he comes from and gains strength. Holding his hand out, he asks Ricardo to back off. He, then, steps up to Show and looks up into the scowling face of the giant. After a moment of peering into the eyes of the World's Largest Athlete, he brings the microphone up to address his opponent.

WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2011_01_14_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_000605680-1.jpg

Del Rio: I am not here to play games, Show. If you think what you just saw was a comedy sketch for your amusement or some attempt to insult you, well, I'm afraid you are sadly mistaken. We are not here to illicit any response whatsoever. Oh, NO! We are here to send a message! You not only insulted my compadre, the UWF European Champion, Jeff Jarrett, but you also made the rash mistake of attacking Ricardo like the thug you are. So, what we have for you, my friend, is a reply to your crude challenge.

The crowd erupts as Alberto holds the microphone down and gives Big Show a posturing stare down. They stand there for a long time with neither flinching of changing an expression. From behind, Ricardo is pacing back and forth in his ring gear. He cannot stay silent but explodes into one of his rants again in Spanish.

Ricardopoints.jpg

Estoy aquí gran rudo! Usted me quiere atacar por la espalda otra vez? Como un cobarde?
Estoy aquí! Vamos a hacer esto!

Del Rio looks with admiration at the courage of his friend who is dwarfed by the size of the Big Show. He looks back at the giant and his demeanor changes to one of contempt. That this man looks down upon Ricardo and himself and thinks of their threat as comical incenses him! The Latino fumes with rage and, once again addresses the Big Show.

Del Rio: If you take my friend, Ricardo Rodriguez, for anything less than a luchadore of heroic skill, then you are doing YOURSELF a disservice. The fact IS that he has been trained by yours truly from a very young age and has everything it takes to fight a rudo like yourself. You see, you may be the world's LARGEST athlete, but despite your crude American jokes, Size it does not matter!! It is the size of the heart! The size of the courage! The size of the cojones! So, if you think you are so much a man because of your girth, then you are more deluded than I thought! Because, obviously, SHOW, you are nothing short of a coward and a gamberro!

Alberto turns away from Show and looks over at the wrestling legend, Ric Flair. Standing strong and proud, he addresses him with an air of respect and nobility.

Del Rio: And Flair. You embarrass yourself and your proud heritage by coming out here and siding with this criminal. Alberto Del Rio comes from wrestling royalty, my friend. My father spoke highly of you, many times and, yet, he made one thing very clear about you, Senior! Never turn your back on the man. And, you pity us? Do not bother. For Ricardo and myself know full well what war we wage. There will be no dancing on Smackdown, oh, NO! And Big Show and yourself are about to break the biggest sweat of your career!

Alberto's eyes lock with Flairs for a moment and, then, turns back to the audience and continues.

Alberto-Del-Rio-1_original_crop_exact-1.jpg

Del Rio: With all due respect, we are not Van Dam or Ziggler. We are the favorite sons of all Mexico! So you say no one has cared or stood up to you! You say, no one has told you that you cannot do the horrid things that you are doing? Well, there are two MEN in the ring telling you just that, Show!

Alberto turns and points at Big Show.

Del Rio:WE SAY IT ENDS, SHOW! IT ENDS ON SMACKDOWN!

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Re: UWF Smackdown 10/19/12 - T.V Title: Raven vs. Damien Sandow(C)

With Damien Sandow seemingly shutting up, the fans await eagerly to see if the derranged Raven is going to response but instead his more deranged follower responds.

BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!

The fans cheer as Velvet Sky literally skips onto the titantron and waves at Damien Sandow, who is seemingly repulsed with Velvet Sky, never the less; she ignores Sandow and begins to speak.

O-M-G... Seriously, what the hell did you just say!? All I heard was blah, blah, blah, I'm all high and mighty! Well, you aren't, you are nothing but an annoying hideous vile human-being, you don't realize the severity of what you are walking into, obviously hoping that you are smarter than Raven but that's just EUGH! You aren't as smart as Raven, oh no, honey, you are nothing, yes, read my lips, you... are... NOTHING! How do you belittle the most sinister and calculating person in the world, the person who will eradicate you and your putrid personality, you make me SICK!

The fans pop as Velvet Sky snarls and is acting like she's ready to go instead of Raven, but Damien Sandow goes to interrupt but Velvet Sky stops him in his tracks.

I'M TALKING MISTER! EUGH! I hate you, god, you are SOOOOOOO annoying, just learn to shut up for a change! Yeah, that's right mister, I told you to shut up and don't you dare lecture me because all you'll do is dig your own grave deeper, noone insults me without facing the wrath of Raven! He is going to make you his own, you will be begging him to stop but he won't listen because he is omnipotent, he is the savage leader, he is the savage messiah and he is gonna truly rid the world of the unwashed, hideous, disgusting masses himself, NOT YOU! There is no amount of preachy you can do honey which will save you come Friday Night, so I hope you are ready to scream... IT'S RAVEN!

The Fans suddenly erupt as "Quoth the Raven" by Traumosis hits the PA system and out from the backstage steps Raven with a sinister snarl on his face, he stares at Damien Sandow, he takes Velvet Sky's microphone before sitting down on the edging of the titantron as he speaks up against Damien Sandow.

18879499-jpeg_preview_large.jpg

Tell me Damien; am I suppose to be cowering at your pathetic attempts of belittling me, your attempts of trying to strike fear into my black heart? Because all I see before me is a man with little pride, little ability and most importantly, little intelligence, you beat to your own drum and no one follows you, I beat to my own drum and I have my followers, people have taken under my wing and created unimaginable metamorphoses turning them into cold hearted warriors like myself and look at the paths of destruction, I have left in my wake! Damien Sandow, you are mere pawn in a wider game of chess which I am in control of, you see, it's all part of my destiny, I am the puppeteer and this my destiny, you bow before me because the clockwork orange is slowly ticking down to your demise Damien Sandow... Your enlightenment will slowly become consumed by darkness, my eerie shadow WILL be looming over your broken carcass... Simply put, the Age of Apocalypse is upon YES...

Quoth the Raven, NEVERMORE!

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

Flair throws down his suit jacket when Del Rio finishes his emphatic statement. Flair looks livid and after he throws down his jacket, he elbows drops the holy hell out of it. Flair immediately returns to his feet and yells at Del Rio.

RF4_zps177e6a0d.jpg

Ric Flair: NO! You are WRONG Del Rio! WROOOOOOOOOOOOooOoooOoOOOONG! Two pipsqueaks from Mexico can talk all they want but this Dynasty Big Show and I have started will NOT be ending this Friday night! And you better believe that! WOOOOO!

Flair pauses momentarily to catch his breath and continues

But you know something Del Rio, if you two, if you two think that you can stop the Big Show and let alone myself, with all due respect its your time to shine. But it is not going to happen, and you might as well realize that to its fullest extent. Show and myself are icons in this industry, and icons don't get beaten by peons. I've said it time and time again, To be the man, you gotta beat the man, and you two just don't cut that mustard. You can try though, oh you can try. Though boys, when you're looking up at those lights, when those trainers run out and give ya the smelling salts, because Big Show knocked you out, then you'll remember something.

You'll remember that you were put in your places that night. And you won't ever escape that no matter how hard you try. Because we don't sweat you, we don't give a rats ass if your daddy down in Mexico said that you'll never be as good as The Nature Boy! But you're damn right he spoke highly of me, because I will always be the man. And didn't he warn you not to turn your back on the "Man"? Well, its not just one dirtiest player in the game you're dealing with! Show has clearly picked up a few of my tricks, and oh boy, you two, are SCREWED.

Flair emphasizes that with authority as the fans boo. Del Rio and Ricardo maintain their ground, as Big Show steps forward.

BS6_zps8c95c521.jpg

Big Show: Listen up, and listen good Del Rio. I'm actually glad that you at least wised up when you just last spoke to me, for a while I felt like I wasn't getting through to you at just how grave your situation is. It's good that you realized it though, trust me, for your sake it really is. Because while others got a reality check the hard way, you two at least know that it's going to be a bad night for the both of you. Aside from that, you got it all wrong though. I'm no criminal, I'm a good guy-

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh shut up! Just because I don't like you doesn't mean I'm a bad person!

The crowd continues to boo at Big Show as he just shouts at them, expecting to control them all. Big Show adjusts his tie in the mean time and continues.

As I was SAYING... I'm a good guy Del Rio. I'm cleaning up this show, and nobody asked me too. Nobody even knew that there was a problem until I started fixing it. And what is that problem I'm fixing, Del Rio? Its funny you should ask, because I'm getting rid of unneeded wastes of space on Smackdown. I'm cleaning up the ranks here, little man, because shrimps like you don't belong at the top of the food chain where I'm at. Or where Flair is at. None of you, including your guitar swinging partner, are near us. But it's my job to do it. And its a Thankless job, for that matter. So Im no crook. Just because I whooped your little friend over there doesn't mean I'm some bad guy.

But I'll let you in on a secret, Del Rio. I'd do it again. Without hesitation. He's worthless anyway, if he's such a damn good "luchadore", then how come you make the poor sap announce you and your bleach blonde buddy, Jeff Jarrett? What about that? You think thats fair? If it wasn't for me kicking his ass and calling you two out, he'd never get this opportunity to LOSE to Ric Flair and myself. But I couldnt give a damn about how you run your little group, I'm clearly all out of those. So I'll leave you with this; If you want to talk about heart, get ready for me to rip yours out and eat it. Because the only things that matter here are Size and experience. Not your heritage or your hearts. You two make me sick with that crap.

Big Show scowls down at his opponents, as if he was angry and trying not to vomit. Flair has picked up his suit jacket and put it back on after brushing it off. The fans boo as Del Rio looks to respond again.

Hey BDC, heres the last one for me! your turn

BDC

Reaction score

Ricardorants.png

Ricardo is suddenly fuming and throwing his robe like a madman. Del Rio even seems to be confused as the usually calm ring announcer grabs the microphone from his friend and employer.

WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! You, mental old man and BIG SHNOW! Alberto Del Rio is no peepsqueak!! He is Favored son of all Mehico!! El más grande de todos los luchadores! He destined to reign as greatest wrestler of all! Su destino! HIS!!! He makes Ricardo do NOTHING!! I do it gladly! To be the herald of future of this sport, is honor! It better than following ancient history or…or…wash up Shamu!!

Ricardo is trembling with anger; on the verge of losing his control as Del Rio talks him into giving him back the microphone. He does so reluctantly, but, out of frustration, he stomps across their side of the ring kicking the white robe out into the stands.

Alberto Del Rio smiles, but soon breaks into a sour scowl as he looks at the man who has done this to his friend; the Big Show.

normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2012_06_29_1080p_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_004217179.jpg

Alberto Del Rio: SHOW! Ricardo Rodriguez is more of a man than you will ever be. It is true no one wants you here. You are an insult to the heritage that is professional wrestling! And, Flair! All of your throwing elbows into coats impresses no one! If you ask me, you protest too much. You say you do not sweat us, yet you lose control at our very words. Oh, no. It is the still waters that will prevail here, my friend. You can say what you will and throw yourself around the ring like a buffoon, but it changes nothing. You are the greatness of wrestling past. I am destined, as my fine friend said, to be the hope of wrestling future!

Ricardo slows to listen to the words of his friend and hero.

Alberto Del Rio: My Father spoke highly of you, this much is true. But he also told me to never fear men like you. He told me to respect men like you….as I was pinning them in the ring or making them tap to the Cross ArmBreaker. That is my destiny, Mr. Flair. To be a champion of champions. To never back down from a fight or challenge and to never fear another man’s ability in the ring; no matter how seasoned or (looks at SHOW) enormous he is.

Alberto Del Rio: For all your words, you are nothing more than two in a long line of rudos who attempt to bully their way to the top. A good guy? Really? Your actions say otherwise, SHOW. Taking every opportunity to destroy people in every way imaginable other than the honorable face to face meeting in the ring. No, you will never be more than a common thug to me or these fans. You are not doing any of us any favors. You are just showing all of these people here what you really are. A man who relies on his size, underhanded attacks and boisterous speech to intimidate and win matches more than he does his skill in the ring. No, that is where you will never beat me, SHOW! In an honest match, you will never beat me.

He turns and checks on his friend Ricardo and speaks to him comforting words in Spanish. It seems as though Ricardo reassures his employer that he is fine and calm. Alberto starts to leave with Ricardo, but stops and turns back to the two legends in the ring.

Alberto Del Rio: Oh, and Rudos? We will meet you in the ring like the luchadore warriors we are. But, I assure you, if you take us for granted, you will be sadly disappointed on the road to being completely embarassed by the UWF King of the Mountain and European Champion, Double J, Jeff Jarrett. And as they raise his hands proudly at Halloween Havok, you will know that you have to, at least, partially thank the incomparable Ricardo Rodriguez and...

The smiling Mexican luchadore gracefully hands the microphone to his ring announcer as Ricardo does what he does best...

Snapshot1510-19-201212-02PM.png

Albertoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Dellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Blizzard

Reaction score
UWF Halloween Havok World Heavyweight Championship: Mysterio vs Cena

“BRRRRR-RAPIDOOOO!â€
[video=youtube;52ZF1Foo6a4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52ZF1Foo6a4[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous cheers. All of a sudden, the always over hyped, new World Heavyweight Champion, John Cena bursts out onto the stage, which is a pleasure from the U.W.F. Universe. John Cena has his World Heavyweight Championship in one hand, as the cameras slowly zoom in to the nameplate which reads “John Cenaâ€. John Cena looks into the camera and screams out “The Halloween Havok’s CeNation is ready. The Champ is here, and it’s go time daddy! Let’s do this! †before meeting the end of the stage. John Cena takes a bow forward, straightening himself before raising his right arm quickly, saluting the ring. John Cena springs forward and sprints down the entrance ramp. John Cena slides in the ring and hops up and onto his feet, as he spins around staring at the cheering audience. John Cena bounces off the ropes and raises his championship belt as the response is cheers. John Cena walks over to the end of the ring, grabbing a microphone before speaking.

normal_shot0376.png

John Cena: Ladies and Gentlemen. CeNation and Justice members alike! And especially you, Roddy Piper – THE CHAMP IS HERE! They told me I couldn’t do it, they told me it’d never happen, or at least Roddy did. They said I’d lose this championship somehow, someway before my first title defense. But hey? Here we are. And in a week time, Rey Mysterio and I will headline the Halloween Havok supershow for the World Heavyweight Championship!

Unable to contain his own level of excitement, John Cena chose to share it with the audience who in turn reflected it back with a little extra excitement of their own.

John Cena: Folks, you’re to be treated to the biggest match of all time in professional wrestling history! I cannot begin to tell you how very long I have been secretly waiting for this here opportunity. This one match. It almost feels as though for every step forward, you find yourself falling two steps back. Is it in awe of the challenge, or is it of a greater force in the distance? It’s so very hard to figure out. But there’s something I like about it. This challenge tonight is truly – phenomenal. I’m getting goosebumps thinking about it. However, these goosebumps? It’s not fear – its excitement. The thrill of the fight. The light that reveals the ultimate challenge. The quest, the journey, that one moment to stand in the middle of this ring, look down upon the ultimate underdog and survive.

John Cena’s voice would lower in tone as he ended the sentence. Cena paused for a moment, thinking about the challenge deep down in his mind. Cena lowered his head to the mat as he slowly continued.

John Cena: Survival of the fittest. When my opponent at Halloween Havok was announced a couple of weeks back marked only the BEGINNING of something special. Something he and I both, as established believers in this business, were hoping to create. Neither one of us ever expected for it to happen so very quickly, but it has. He and I have created the justice act. For months, Ted DiBiase ruined all of the value and prestige this very championship once held. He’s spat on the championship for months and continued to treat it with disrespect. When I noticed this I’ve done all my power to stop that from continuing. And I did at Vengeance but that’s not the end. I refuse to let that happen anymore, justice needs to be brought down on this championship and that’s what I’m doing. And my first challenger? Win or lose, he’s the perfect man to contribute to this solution. And that man? That man is none other than Rey Mysterio.

The audience explodes in cheers at the mention of Rey Mysterio. John Cena nods his head, agreeing with the response. The fans lower down for a moment, as Cena uses it to continue.

John Cena: Some of you people seem to believe I don’t hear or listen to the rumors. They believe I’m too damn big of a star to pay attention. But I do, you know I do. And this match has been on the very top of the universe wish list for quite some time now. So the last thing I want to do is let them down with a match anything less than epic. I want Rey Mysterio at his best. Throw all the useless shit out the window. Don’t think about upstaging me. Think about winning my World Title. I want Rey Mysterio to crave what I have. I want him to see no other option but victory. I want him to give me the greatest match he has EVER wrestled.

John Cena would pause for a moment, as he continued off slowly, attempting to find his words. Cena rubs his chin, continuing to think about the match as he continues.

John Cena: Because anything less, will NOT be enough to beat me. And I don’t say that in over confidence, I say that out of respect. He knows what I’ve done lately. He knows where I’m at. And he knows that I’m not gon’ take him lightly. So, when I thought about this match when it was announced? I penciled it in to be Match of the Year. And in order for that to happen, it requires the best of John Cena, to go up against the very best of Rey Mysterio. And at Halloween Havok it doesn’t matter if it’s Rey Mysterio or I who wins. At the end of the night, I GUARENTEE, that the U.W.F. Universe – WILL WIN!

The audience explodes in cheers, as John Cena scans the fans, mouthing off the words ‘you will win’. Cena lowers the microphone, and it seems as if he’s finished. Cena turns his attention to the stage, awaiting for the arrivial of his opponent, Rey Mysterio.​

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Re: UWF Smackdown Supershow Halloween Havok - Ambrose v Raven

The camera is still backstage to catch another glimpse of Raven, sitting seemingly underneath the titantron, his back up against the wall; his newly won UWF Television Championship nowhere in sight, he begins to talk about Dean Ambrose once more.

Ravenbackstageaugust10.jpg

Dean Ambrose, I want thank you personally, Friday Night you proved to my ace in the hole with your actions, you might have believed you outsmarted both me & Damien Sandow but I had already judged your move before you made it Dean; I lulled you into a false sense of security which seemingly made you believe you had outsmarted me, but nay, while I couldn't predict your exact actions, I realized that it was apart of our destiny, that is was unescapable and it proved to me Dean, me & you are on the same wave length. Two kindred souls, two conflicting beliefs in harmony even against our own will. It's almost darkly poetic, but don't let that fool you Dean Ambrose, me & you are about to walk through the valley of death together at Halloween Havok, a macabre massacre which only one of us will walk away from, the other broken... Namely you Dean, because I will furfil my promise to you and I will make you a changed man, I will make you into a cold, ruthless warrior...

Raven leans his head back, still thinking about the match infront of him, he begins to talk about Dean Ambrose and the situation they'll be in.

When I watched you Dean, two weeks ago, I stop Sky from making one of the worst decisions of her life and I gave you a chance to fight back, I could see that fiery desire in your blacken eyes and I realized that you speak words of truth, you won't submit, you won't quit but I will beat the life out of you; I will demolish your fighting spirit, and if that means you leaving in a black bodybag, then so be it! Because just like Doctor Frankenstein, I will create you in my own image and watch you rise up once more and claim your true glory! You might fight with tooth and nail but so will I Dean, saying those two derogative words won't come out of my mouth, even if after gallons of blood have been spilt, my bowels disemboweled; it still won't force those words out of my mouth... This is truly what you would consider a stand off till death and you better hope those voices in your brain keep you on the wrong side of insanity because that will be the only way to survive against me, Dean... This is a battle of Survival, a battle of wills but your will be broken by ME! Do you understand me Dean, I will break your will... You will become...

Raven pauses for a moment.

Broken...

Raven bows his head again, thinking about the deadlock is walking into...

Don't forget this Dean Ambrose, I do like you, I REALLY do Dean but this is for your own good, you will benefit from this encounter, even if you don't realize it now, this will change for the better Dean, but for the worst of UWF... Halloween Havok Dean Ambrose, The age of Apocalypse will arrive... So it is written, so it will come to pass...

Raven stretches out his arms and snarls.

QUOTH THE RAVEN, NEVERMORE!

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: Tag Team Championship - Rated Xtreme Vs. Y.E.S (c) @ Halloween Havoc

YES! YES! YES!

[video=youtube;elyEQz7aG_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elyEQz7aG_A[/video]

The crowd lets out some very mean boo's as ½ of the UWF Tag Team Champions “The Best Wrestler In The World†Daniel Bryan makes his way out to ringside with AJ Lee by his side. Both of them have big smiles and are walking hand in hand as the crowd eats them alive.

love-daniel-bryan-and-aj-32084863-642-361.jpg

Daniel and AJ walk down the ramp, both of them screaming “YES! YES! YES!†at the audience. Daniel escorts AJ up the steps and holds down the ropes for her as they both enter the ring. The crowd's booing start to get on their nerves and their smiles fade into grimace. Daniel then addresses the people in attendance.

tumblr_m7hyg6nqo21rxqftbo4_1280_crop_650x440.jpg

Daniel Bryan: I find it extremely disrespectful that you people decide to verbally attack myself and my beautiful girlfriend AJ each and every time we walk out here. I mean, all we've done so far is walk out here and you treat us like criminals. I understand that you people are mentally devoid of any kind of conscious thought but I implore you to at least hear us out before jumping to such rash conclusions. My name is Daniel Bryan and I am one of Your Enlightened Saviors. And, in case you didn't know that, you definitely wouldn't know that I am one-half of Your UWF Tag Team Champions and I'm certain that if you didn't know that, then let me just jog your memory and tell you that if it's anything you learn about me it is that I am The Best Wrestler In The World and that NO ONE in this company can touch me in this ring. I have proven that time and time again in my matches with Dean Ambrose, John Cena, Edge and even with our general manager Nigel. All of them have fallen at my feet. I've beaten them all. And, along with Damien Sandow, we're The Best Tag Team In The World. There is no denying that. Samoa Joe and Sting, Mankind and Goldust......and at Halloween Havok......Jeff Hardy and Edge.

The crowd lets out a very mixed response at the mere mention of those two names. Daniel's smile creeps back up as he hears this.

RAW_994_Photo_046.jpg

Daniel Bryan: You see? What have we been saying about those two for weeks? Those two are a couple of low-down, despicable and heinous degenerates who have done nothing but pray on all of your weaknesses, and trust me they are plentiful. Edge and Jeff Hardy have shown their true colors over the past several weeks and I for one am glad because now you all can see just who you've really been cheering for. Jeff Hardy is the pure definition of backwoods scum. He comes out here and performs in this ring under the influence of all types of substances. That's why he's so bipolar. It isn't because he's “edgyâ€. If it seems that way, it is only because he's on edge from all of the drugs he's on. Jeff, I saw your little interview, singing my praises, please I don't need to be pandered to, especially not by you. And don't try to sugarcoat the truth. You backed out of our match for a number of reasons. First of all, you needed time to re-group and formulate a strategy to defeat us because planning ahead is the only way to survive in this business. Secondly, you had a “family emergency.†Stop dodging the truth and let it out. You were at home tending to your pathetic brother Matt after I humiliated and humbled him in the middle of this ring. Matt was always the more level-headed brother and more talented brother but your greed and avarice kept him on the sidelines, didn't it? So now, now that he's helpless and broken down, your conscious is weighing heavy on you, isn't it? You feel like this is all your fault and it most certainly is. You've caused this by throwing away your opportunities, opportunities guys like Matt never got, opportunities guys like me had to claw and scratch for. Jeff Hardy, you make me sick and at Halloween Havok, your stock will go down because I will make damn sure you don't ever rise off of the mat.

The crowd is almost dead silent, listening to Daniel run Jeff down. AJ is handed the microphone and addresses the audience.

AJ Lee: But, Daniel sweetie, let's not forget about Jeff's partner at Halloween Havok. “The Rated R Superstar†Edge. Let's not forget what kind of stunt he pulled this week on Smackdown, introducing Victoria. Edge, do you think your girlfriend who walks around in a knee brace and is in her late 40's intimidates us or will make any kind of difference? Edge, need I remind you what I did to your first girlfriend Lita? She came on to my Danny's show and she disrespected him right to his face when all he was trying to do is save her from her terrible life choices. She slapped him right across the face. His precious, gorgeous, handsome face.....

AJ starts rubbing Daniel's cheek almost like she's in a trance. Daniel smiles as she does this but then AJ's smile turns into malice and she grabs a chunk of Daniel's beard and then continues to talk about Lita and Edge.

AJ Lee: I had to do something about that. I had no choice. This is my face. This is my beard. The only person who's gonna slap him....

AJ rears back and slaps Daniel across the face before continuing.

tumblr_m6yd4v53881rqoq0po2_1280.jpg

AJ Lee: ….Is gonna be me! Edge, listen up you womanizing scumbag, you may have convinced another woman to drink your kool-aid but it doesn't matter one but because Daniel and Damien are the single greatest force this business has ever seen. No tag team has been as dominant as these two. Alone, they are successful. Together, they're unstoppable.

Daniel takes back the microphone from a crazed AJ. Daniel kisses her on the cheek before speaking again.

Daniel Bryan: Edge, Jeff Hardy, Rated Xtreme, whatever you call yourselves, Halloween Havok slowly approaches and our match gets closer and closer to bell time. You two are in for a rude awakening if you expect to just walk into Halloween Havok and just take our Tag Team Titles. We've worked for too long and too damn hard to just lay down, especially lay down for people like you, drug addicts and adulterers. Halloween is a time for tricks and treats but I assure you, there will be no tricks and the only treat you two are in for is the beating of a lifetime. Can we Enlighten you? Sure. Can we Save you? Might be too late. Can we beat you? Yes.

Daniel lowers the microphone as he looks over to AJ as she stares into his eyes.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
UWF Halloween Havok: Batista vs. Brooklyn Brawler

The fans begin to get on their feet, booing the hell out of the arrival of Batista. He walks through the curtains. Batista walks to the ramp as he stops half way before crouching down as the pyrotechnics goes off.

30u48qb.gif

Batista gets back up, slapping himself on the chest a couple times as he makes his way to the ring. He gets into the ring and looks at the crowd who boo's him heavily. Batista demands a microphone and is given one.

normal_smackdownjan8th2010_03.JPG

Batista;

One freakin' month of disappointment has gotten 'The Animal' alive once again, this is a tough territory to be at but I once was up there on the top; so close to holding that World Heavyweight Championship and right now my damn career is on the line because of my losing streak. Do you people fail to realise what I can do? You want me to cause havoc don't you? It's what makes you get embroiled and angry, you're damn right I'm goin' to cause havoc around 'ere because for too long I've been shadowed and over-looked. The past month, my name hasn't been heard... I slipped away from the Power 25 after being #1, number frickin' one! Do you understand what it means to me? It may not mean much to you but the rankings itself shows me where I am at and because I'm not even in the top twenty-five no more, that angers me... A whole new rage has built inside me ready to be unleashed! Everyone here thinks I'm a freakin' joke but I'll tell you who's a freakin' joke! My opponent Brooklyn Brawler, that's who! Ya wanna know why he's a freakin' joke? He's a freakin' New Yorker that's why, you Yankees mean squat to me! Your people Brooklyn Brawler are ignorant frickin' idiots! I asked a local where the nearest Subway was and he directed me to a frickin' train station! Why the hell would I want to go to a train station when I've got a freakin' car?! I don't rely on public transport like you Yankees do, you're all lazy and very disrespectful! New York's a big city but I couldn't find myself some freakin' Subway, I wanted a damn footlong, I gotta keep healthy y'know? But all I see is you people eatin' on freakin' burgers and pizza's, which is probably why Brooklyn Brawler is a jobber and he's going to stay that way! It must be me... because I can barely understand the accent of Brooklyn Brawler and I can barely understand why he wanted to return to wrestling after all these years. Back then you couldn't score a win, you can't score one here and it's been proven when I've taken you out with a spear! I think you're going to find it very hard around here Steve, I know you've been dressing up in gimmicks but listen here and listen carefully... I'm no gimmick-man... I once had a gimmick but this is Dave Batista, this is who I am. I am myself and nobody else, but you Steve... being a freakin' clown that is Doink... We know how horrible you are at wrestling, we know of your crap gimmicks in order for you to get over. Even in New York you're not over! You're probably buying these fans to cheer for you like New York Yankees try and buy their way into a World Series!

The crowd boo's heavily showing their extreme hate for Batista as he begins to sit down on a chair.

Steve, you're nothing but a fan boy. Because New York is a city that is of failure, where as where I am from it contains success. I am from Washington D.C, the capital of the United States of America. Do you understand that this city is where everything is ran, not New York? So your New York Groove isn't what you think it is going to be Steve, when it comes to wrestling you've got Mick Foley who was a hardcore son-of-a-bitch! He's probably the best thing you've got and to me... He's absolutely pointless! Then you've got Zack freakin' Ryder who's got a crap gimmick, just like yourself! That's the problem with New York, you're all freakin' pretenders because not once have I seen a real person! Not to mention your God damn crappy Television shows! NYPD Blue, Law and Order and freakin' 30 Rock. Steve, do you get where I'm going here? All your police shows are on Television and you cannot even freakin' contain your damn city to be safe that Washington D.C. had to frickin' look after New York! But come Halloween Havoc, I ain't goin' to pick up the pieces for ya! I ain't going to be a Washington D.C. citizen that gives a helpin' hand, I'm goin' to destroy ya from limb to limb and ensure you don't get up, we might be usin' chairs but I can break a freakin' bone or two usin' one! But I met your mother here in New York City too Steve, I must say she didn't have a gimmick like Doink the clown but she did come off a bit like Shelton Benjamin's momma! Steve, I can't get it through my head to why you're here... How many times do I gotta repeat myself? This match here is a do-or-die match for me, I have to win, I know I'm going to win and when I do freakin' win I am goin' to have the opportunity for the World Heavyweight Championship and then I'm going to go one better and freakin' win the damn thing! It's why I'm here, when opportunity strikes, I am unleashed! This chair right here... it's a dangerous tool Steve, in case you are still dazed and tryin' to recover from what I did on Smackdown, let me run down a little lecture for ya. Ya come into my ring, ya gonna get beat! When a chair is used, that's when you see a complete new side of me. Perhaps I should leave you with this video if you're watching backstage, perhaps you will realise what you're dealing with here.

[video=youtube;IOqKNU7dhZQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOqKNU7dhZQ[/video]

The crowd boo's heavily as Batista takes off his jumper as he remains in his chair as the spotlight is on.

btm-spotlight.jpg

Last edited:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

The tron flickers to life and on it is the future face of Smackdown. The Rated “R” Superstar Edge to a mixed reaction from the crowd.

The Rated “R” Superstar Edge:
I’ve been in back and I’ve listened to your crap for far too long Danny boy and the reason I’m staying back here for right now is to ensure that AJ isn’t the only one that puts her hands on you because I would head out there right now and ruin the tag title match by kicking your sorry ass all over again except this time… this time you won’t be able to even stagger and accidentally get to your feet. This time you’ll be staying down and would need a crash cart to even have a remote chance of reviving you so you can continue to spew more and more crap out of that putrid mouth of yours. Because you see Donny, it’s like I said before… I underestimated you last time. I saw you as a joke, as a push over and although you are, I still took you far too lightly and because of that I had to suffer a humiliating loss. Almost demoralizing but I wasn’t going to let that beat me. I wasn’t about to let that stop me. I wasn’t about to let that be the end of my story. Oh no… instead I picked myself up and I have been on a hot streak. I have been ripping through people left and right. And what is going to happen is at Havoc… I’m kicking your ass. I’m going to show you exactly who it was you should have faced before and that man would have left you to rot.

Because what I want you to understand is that you got lucky when you went against me. But luck strikes about as much times as lightning strikes in the same place. Once. You’d have a better chance of winning the lottery twice than being struck twice. And you would have a much better chance of being struck by lightning four times in the exact same spot on eight different locations than overcoming and beating me again.

I AM THE BEST IN THE WORLD! And that is a fact that you will have to come to terms with. You and your delusional partner Sandy. See I already beat Sandy once. And not only that but he recently lost against Raven so maybe he’ll be more motivated to win but no matter what the situation is… I’ll be more than ready. But not only that… my partner Jeff will be more than ready. Because we have our goals set. We have our immediate goal which is to give you two a challenge that you two have been lacking all this time. I mean come on Goldust and Mankind? Samoa Joe and Sting? We are at the top of our game. We are in the primes of our career. We are going to not only bring the fight to you two but we are going to ensure that you two do not walk out with the gold. We are going to make sure that when that final bell sounds we will be the ones standing with the gold in our hands. We will be the ones that walk out while you two will be left pondering what the hell just hit you so hard.

Because this time we aren’t holding back any punches. We aren’t going to take it easy. We aren’t going to try to give you two a chance. We aren’t looking to make this an easy and fair fight. We are looking for complete and total domination. We are looking for a beating so bad… a beating so brutal… it is worthy of being Rated X. We are Rated Xtreme for a reason. Not because its just a cute name. Oh no… it is because it is legit what we look to bring to the ring each and every night. The absolute best. Something that is untouchable by most people. Something that most people don’t want to see. Something that most people can’t even understand. Most people can’t and will not understand. Something that you and your little bitch there wouldn’t understand. Your little crazy girl down there. She have her pull ups on today?

Hey there B.J. oh that’s what you wanna give me later right… Forgot. I won’t tell your little boyfriend there that you want a piece of this. But I’m not a cradle robber so I won’t bother dealing with you. And as far as mentioning my woman’s age… you know what is bad… is when she kicks your sorry ass. You don’t seem to understand that age isn’t going to be the factor that decides everything. It is skill and will. She has the skill and the will. And yeah I saw what you did to poor little Lita… I used her up though. We had our fun but I moved on. Just like I’ve moved on from not having a title around my waist to wanting and demanding one. And now come time for Halloween Havoc I will have one wrapped around my waist. I will have a tag title wrapped around me while Jeff will have one. And then after that we are on to bigger and better things. We are moving forward while carrying these titles.

So you asked if we expect to walk in and just take the belts. I’ll give you an answer. Yes. Yes. YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

The fans in the arena start chanting “YES!” as Edge has a sly smirk on his face.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
UWF Halloween Havok World Heavyweight Championship: Mysterio vs Cena

UWF and 619 productions present a special press conference featuring everyone's favorite super hero Rey Mysterio

images

Rey Mysterio: Hello ladies and gentlemen. This is I your residential super hero Rey Mysterio. I will be here today to be answering any questions about my upcoming match up for the UWF world heavyweight championship against John Cena. So please ladies and gentlemen questions please keep it towards Halloween Havok only. Yes you over there.

Reporter:Rey this is Melissa from the San Diego tribune. Now you will be facing John Cena a man you respect and that you say is a good person for this business. Will there be any conflicts when it comes to wanting to defeat John, just like when you faced your friend RVD for the European championship.

Rey Mysterio: Ha ha that is a good question. To tell you the truth there will be no conflicts when it comes to facing John at Halloween Havok. The situation with RVD was that I wanted to earn RVD's trust. RVD didn't know if I meant him any harm or good. Rob knows now that I am his friend first, and not his enemy. So for me when it comes to John he has my trust, and I hope I have his trust. There won't be any conflicts in this match. I am just looking to have a hard fought battle with him and hope it is an enjoyable one for the fans. Hope that answers everything, ok lets go with you in the back.

Reporter: Hi this is Mike Everret Wrestling insider. I want to know with you facing off against a man with the stature and size of John Cena. Do you feel you may have a disadvantage against the champion.

Rey Mysterio: No there is no disadvantage. You see me, and you see John. Yes John he is a big human being, but do you forget who I am? I am super hero Rey Mysterio. I have some super strength of my own that could surprise John. So Cena his size does not intimidate me. See I have my own advantages on John. John won't be as quick as I am so he may not be able to keep up the pace with me inside of that ring. There is a lot more factors that you could say favor me then John in this battle. So let me tell you now John his size is no factor too me what so ever. Thanks for the questions you to the far right.

Reporter: Yes Rey my name is Mark from lords of hurt dot com. Just wondering what makes you believe that you actually have a chance with John Cena? I mean first of all you're not believable, you're are too small and...

Rey Mysterio: Woah, uhhh security can you please escort this man out. I think there is something wrong with him.

Security comes and he takes Mark out of the building Rey kind of feels like the man was crazy but we will never know. Rey goes on to speak into the microphone

Rey Mysterio: Sorry about that folks. Well I have time for one more question. So who has it.

Reporter: Hello this is Juan Castillo from the Aztec news... and Rey this is for all the Latino's and the community that loves you so much. Will this match you'll be having with John Cena will it top the same match you had with the great Eddie Guerrero you had at this same event.

People cheer in the press conference as Rey Smiles as he begins to speak

Rey Mysterio: Yes that match will always be one of my favorite matches ever. I promise you though John won't be ripping my mask off haha. Anyways I feel this match right here. This match with John will be special.. will it be as special as the one with Eddie? Who knows that it is hard to say, but it will be something special. You know Todd Grisham said it best it will be two super heroes going at it one on one in the very ring at Halloween Havok. It will be something I think fans will not forget. It will be an event like no other. It will be hard for John to top the performance that I had with Eddie, one match that is considered the best of all time. We will try our best, and just like the match I had with Eddie I will be walking away the victor.

people cheer like crazy as Rey goes and he begins to speak

Rey Mysterio: Thank you everybody for coming, have a great day. Remember justice never sleeps

Everyone claps as they remove from there seats as the screen goes to black

ooc: Had to remake the thread some one moved it. Don't worry Blizzard gonna send you your TT uncoded, so you won't have to make a new one.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF Halloween Havok World Heavyweight Championship: Mysterio vs Cena

Fans in the arena are cheering for Cena when all of a sudden

Who’s that
Jumping out the
Sky

[video=youtube;eCPtBt-qVZ8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCPtBt-qVZ8[/video]

Fans in the arena cheer as Rey jumps from the stage and the pyro pops out of nowhere. Rey is wearing a super hero cap as he makes his way down to the ring. As he goes down the ring Rey interacts with a lot of the younger audience and he begins to interact with them. Before Rey gets in the ring he looks at John as he smiles, and Rey goies on as he enters the ring and he poses to the crowd. Rey goes on as he looks at John Cena as the fans cheer. Rey is handed a microphone and he begins to speak

images

Rey Mysterio: It is good to know John that you are excited about this match up, because John so am I. I am really excited about this match up. You see this upcoming pay per view Halloween Havok it has special memories for me here. Before I was every the super hero you, or the audience knew, I was just a boy living the dream of wrestling here in North America. I was known as one of the best lucha libres in the world. I never thought I would face a tougher challenge, until I faced Eddie Guerrero. Eddie and I we tore the house down at Halloween Havok 1997. It is considered one of the best matches of all time, and John for some reason I have a feeling we will top this match. I have a feeling that we will make people happy and excited that they came to witness us battle.

Rey pauses as he looks at Cena as the crowd is split between the two heroes in the ring

Rey Mysterio: It is no doubt John like myself you’re considered a hero, but John I want to ask you something? How far are you willing to go to show you’re the ultimate hero here on Smackdown. See John that world heavyweight championship. Here in the UWF it means power, it means that whoever holds that belt is the leader of this brand, and will protect it from all the evil that spews here in the UWF. With great power like that John comes great responsibility, and John look holmes this is no disrespect towards you but I really don’t think you have what it takes to handle the evil that is coming your way.

Fans give a mix reaction to Rey Mysterio. Rey paces back and forward as he begins to speak.

Rey Mysterio: You’re a great guy John, but sometimes you let your kindness get the best of you. This Friday on Smackdown I wanted to see how kind you really were, and when you were mad at me I really thought I was in trouble. I really thought that you would strike at me… and John I almost wish you did, because John to be a hero is not only to be kind, but also show you have a little bit of ruthless aggression to get you by. If a hero is too kind he gets blinded by the kindness and never knows how to be angry at anyone. So when I struck you John I wanted to send a message to you.

Rey gets close to Cena as he begins to speak.

Rey Mysterio: The message you want to know are you going to get Rey Mysterio at his best. Well I hope that 619 answered your question because yes you will. You will get the Rey Mysterio at his best. You will face the super hero of the UWF with full on passionate justice, because John the evil of Y.E.S, and Bray Wyatt can only be stopped by one man, and one man only. The man I truly believe is me. John I’ve stopped many evils here in the UWF, I made sure to keep this company safe. Day in and day out I am making sure no one is harmed here in this company. I want to make sure people can come into these type of environments, and not hear the sadistic words from people like Bray, Dave, Edge, and Jeff Hardy. That right there is my goal, and my goal will continue even if I am not world Heavyweight champion.

John you could beat me one… two… three in the middle of this ring, and I will stay out there to make sure evil will not take that world heavyweight championship. John just want to let you know I respect you. You are my friend, you are one of the greatest guys I have ever met, but as far as a hero you are almost there of becoming a hero. John it is going to be tough fighting me, but I am going to push your limits. I am going to make you realize that may heart it does not break easily. You’re going to try and try to keep me down, but I am just going to get back up faster, and faster every single time. John this match for you is not only your first world heavyweight championship defense, but it is also a match to really see if you are a super hero…

Rey pauses as the intense situation rises even more as Rey speaks to John one more time

Rey Mysterio: John this right here what you’re seeing is the fire and passion I have as not only a competitor… but as a hero. These fans, these children, they look up to me. They believe I could make the world of lucha libre safe again, and by the power that I have been given to me I will show you what true Justice is. John you’re not going against any old Rey Mysterio you’re going to go against the true super hero here in the UWF, and we are going to see which one of us will be the true hero of the UWF, because that belt right there it holds all the power… and I look to contain that power from the evil. So John tell me holmes are you ready? I hope so because you’re one move away from the 619, and one move away of losing the world heavy weight championship

Pete

Reaction score
Re: UWF Halloween Havok: Batista vs. Brooklyn Brawler

As Batista is sitting in the ring waiting....

NEW

YAWK

GROOVE!

[youtube]L-4vMQOOiUY[/youtube]

14758621jpeg_preview_medium.jpg

Madison Square Garden explodes as the hometown hero, the Brooklyn Brawler, comes out onto the platform. Just like on SmackDown! the previous week, the Italian American does not immediately pay attention to Batista, instead opting to salute the crowd:

Brooklyn Brawler: What's cookin', Madison Square Garden!?

Another huge pop follows these words, as the Brawler continues:

Brawler: Long time no see, eh? It's like my song sez..."many years since I was 'ere, on da streets I was passin' my time away"! Man, how long has it been?!

Steve pauses briefly to do the math, then exclaims:

Brawler: Holy Chia pets! Fifteen fuckin' years! I must be gettin' old!

The crowd chuckles along with the Brooklynite, who finally turns to his opponent:

photo1_small.jpg

Brawler: Dat's rite, Bat-Fink! Fifteen years ago, rite 'ere on da world's greatest arena, ya know what I was doin'? I'll tell ya what I was doin'... I was WRESTLIN' SHAWN FUCKIN' MICHAELS is what I was doin'! An' I know what ya gonna say...ya gonna say "yeah, ya mamaluke, but ya LOST!" You bet'cha ass I lost! But I wrestled fuckin' Shawn Michaels, in my hometown, in front a'my paisanos, in da most famous sports arena in da world!

Steve turns to Batista once more, his tone now dripping with false sweetness:

Brawler: Tell me, Batty...what did *YA* do 'ere?

batista-009.jpg

When "The Animal" has no reply, other than an angry glare, the Italian-American continues:

Brawler: I thought so. An' lemme tell ya, paisano, ya got some nerve comin' inta my turf an' talkin' trash like dat! How'd ya like it if I went ta Washington an' started sayin' Mittens is a racist jamoke an' Obama's nothin' but a ni---

The crowd gives a shocked gasp, as the Brawler stops himself short. Then, with a grin on his features, he concludes:

Brawler: ...--TWIT! Nitwit! You thought I was gonna say somethin' else, didn't ya?!

tumblr_m6yvxxcvQE1qew8r7o2_250.png

The fans laugh, relieved, but Batista is not amused. After a moment, the Brawler once again focuses his attention on him:

Brawler: Ya see, Dave, dis ain't about hometowns. Dis is about you an' me. An' ya can say I was a jobbah an' you was a Champion...but dat was in dat SCRIPTED shrimp casserole! Dis is real life, greaseball. An' in real life, I'm better'n'ya. Capisce? An' come Halloween Havok, ya'll be feelin' a li'l a'dat NEW...YAWK...GROOVE!

With this, the Italian-American turns to leave. He instantly seems to remember something, however, and turns back around, facing "The Animal" once more:

Brawler: Oh yeah...an' Batista...ya said ya wanted a footlong, rite? Well...

The former jobber thrusts his hips forward in a lewd gesture:

brooklyn.jpg

Brawler: ...ya got one right 'ere!

Brookyln.png

With that, amongst the cheers of the crowd, the local boy prepares to head back to the dressing room. Batista, however, is not done having his say...

(OOC: Apologies to Andrew for lenght. If we go 2-2, I'll try to make my second one shorter to even out the odds.)

Last edited:

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Halloween Havok: European Championship- Jeff Jarrett (c) vs Big Show

WEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL, ITS THE BIG SHOW!
[video=youtube;ACBxhdq87d4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ACBxhdq87d4[/video]
"Crank it up" hits the PA system and the fans immediately start to boo loudly. The noise echoes throughout the arena as the music is almost drowned out by the heat Big Show and Flair are getting as a unit lately. Massive pyro explodes from the stage and up towards the rafters, and as the smoke begins to fall down, Big Show and Flair come out from behind the curtain. Flair is dressed in his custom suit for the occassion, looking as fly as ever. Big Show opts for his ring gear, to emphasize how serious he is. They both enter out and stand out on the stage, the fans boo even louder now. Show cracks his knuckles and his neck, while Flair stoically gazes out to the arena, receiving his reception without paying it any mind. Show and Flair simultaneously make their way down the ramp and towards the ring. The fans ramp-side jeer them, calling them all sorts of names, but neither men pay any attention to them. They respectively make their way up the stairs, and Big Show steps over the top rope and Flair, on the side perpendicular to him, wipes his feet on the apron and ducks in through the middle rope. Big Show skips the "fanfare" and demands a microphone from the ring attendant. The noise does not cease, and both men have to wait, starting to look irritated at the obnoxious fans. Finally it starts to quiet and Big Show speaks first

BS1_zpsf9adba92.jpg

Big Show: Is this serious enough for you know, Jarrett? How about to Ricardo and Alberto Del Rio? Is this serious enough for you? Because I really don't think that you have to ask them both to find an answer to the question. Each week I set out with one goal in mind, and it was to unleash dominance, complete and utter destruction to Smackdown and anybody who got into my path. Each and every week I have accomplished this goal. EMPHATICALLY. And for a change, instead of listing all those people who I've decimated in the last six weeks. How about we take a look at the Power 25 for UWF? Shall we?

Big Show points up to the titantron and this weeks ranking come up on the large screen. In the midst of the twenty five other superstars, Big Show is ranked at #12 out of the group. Ric Flair lets out a "WOOOO!" and all the fans do is boo at what is presented to them. As the image stays up on the screen, Big Show speaks.

I want everybody to look carefully at what they see on that screen. I've been wrestling competitively for about a month and a half. And that month and a half, I've caused enough carnage to warrant myself and ironclad contract. Aside from that, the only people ranked higher than I am, have been with the company for at least twice as long. Unfortunately that does include Jeff Jarrett, but un-rightfully so, because we all know I am better than Jeff Jarrett and his group of now broken individuals. I have made the BIGGEST impact in this company to date, nobody can touch my streak of dominance, nobody can take me out, nobody can reach my level. Certainly not a nobody like Alberto Del Rio, and certainly not somebody like Jeff Jarrett.

The fans boo as Big Show stops pointing at the titantron and the image fades away. Show waits till the boos subside, before continuing again.

Last week on Smackdown, after Flair and myself battered and beat his two lackeys, Jeff Jarrett, in a feeble attempt to get under my skin, hit the biggest name in wrestling in the head with a guitar. Ric is just fine, might I add, because Jarrett couldn't knock out a fly, let alone a master of being the dirtiest player in the game. But I guess that made me realize that Jeff Jarrett, might be taking this seriously. With that, I don't know whether or not I should be impressed. Every idiot who came before me didn't understand that you don't screw around with me, because you're going to get hurt. But Jarrett is either so stupid, he doesn't realize what he did, or he's that damn gutsy.

I'm going to go with stupid on this one.

The crowd boos loudly once again, stopping Big Show mid thought. He looks angry and speaks over them

You don't have to like it, but you're gonna learn to respect it!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Flair goes over to Show and tells him to ignore these ungrateful fans. Show eventually calms down and speaks again.

I've been saying even since I called you out Jarrett, that I don't need your belt to show that I'm the biggest force to be reckoned with in the UWF. But, I'm going to enjoy taking that strap from you, because it's what I want. You don't stop the Worlds Largest Athlete from getting what he wants. You've got a snowballs chance in hell in keeping it, so if you got any brains whatsoever, you're going to stay in that back room with your little title, and hand it to me at Halloween Havok. Thats the only way you're going to end up walking both down the aisle, and up the aisle, in one piece.

Flair pats Big Show on the back, looking really impressed with his work on the microphone right now. Show snarls out at the crowd who boo him, but this moment is soon broken up by Jeff Jarrett.

Last edited:

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF Halloween Havok World Heavyweight Championship: Mysterio vs Cena

The audience exploded in cheers, as Rey Mysterio stared at John Cena, awaiting an response. Cena nodded his head, as he has a slight confused expression on his face, before responding.

normal_v00142.png

John Cena: Am I ready? Rey, I’ve been ready for this since day one and if anyone should know I’m ready? It’s you, homie. I’ve been destined to lead the locker room and eliminate the evils in Y.E.S. and several others. I’m prepared to take on the responsibility of keeping the World Heavyweight Championship – THE POWER and making a good example of the guys in the back. But, there’s one thing I don’t, uh, understand… ‘buddy’. You don’t think I have what it takes? I let my kindness get the best of me? Rey, let me give you a reality check because clearly you’ve forgotten just who the hell I am.

The audience is quite shocked at John Cena’s recent words toward Rey Mysterio. Cena would scan the arena, noticing the expressions on the fans, as he shook it off before continuing.

John Cena: Look at this World Heavyweight Championship I hold in my hands, Rey. I’ve bled, sweat, and cried to be able to call myself THE MAN. I’ve fought and fought until I was to the point where if I fought anymore my body couldn’t handle it anymore! But, what did I do? I kept on fighting. I didn’t quit, and I didn’t give up! If anyone could handle the evils that lay in that locker room? You could bet your ass it’s me! But, you’re right, last Friday night on SmackDown, you opened my eyes. You truly did, ‘amigo’. I didn’t expect the competitiveness in you to be released so early but it did and I paid the price. Now, I see what I’m getting myself into at Halloween Havok and don’t think for a second I’m disappointed. I’m relived because I know my competitiveness? It’ll come out as well but the only difference? It’ll come out stronger than yours.

John Cena pointed at his heart, as a mixed reaction is heard throughout the arena, as “Team Cena and Team Mysterio†is clearly being heard. Cena nodded his head as he continues.

John Cena: Don’t take my kindness for weakness, Rey. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, my kindness and our friendship? It will NOT interfere with my will to walk out of Halloween Havok the same way I walked in. I AM not walking into Washington to lose. I have craved for this World Heavyweight Championship since the day I signed this contract and I don’t plan on losing it so fast. I have worked way too hard and come way too far to allow one friendship get in the way of my own success. The reality is this championship I hold in my hand is there for me, because I have earned it and I will be damn sure attempting to defend it. I have big things in line to come, but defending this championship is my main priority. And beating you Rey? That goes along with it.

The audience explodes in cheers for John Cena’s priority, but they’re boos along. Cena paused for a moment, collecting his words as he continues.

John Cena: At the end of the day the competition of this business, the reason we fight within U.W.F., it is what it is, and always will be. We fight to be champions. We scratch and claw to remain champions. And at the end of the night, when it’s all said and done and the dust has cleared and the smoke has settled? On the basis of our friendship? Nothing changes. Some people seem to think that this match will come between us in the end. I REFUSE to believe that. I’m not concerned about the friendship, Rey, because I know it won’t be affected. I’ll leave that to history and theory because all I’m concerned about is Halloween Havok and stealing the show like only us can do.

The audience explodes in cheers, as Rey Mysterio agree with The Champ’s words. John Cena cracked a smile, as he stared at his championship, continuing.

John Cena: I know the importance of defending a championship. I know the importance of the prestige and pressure of this title, or any title for that matter, actually comes with. I understand it, I respect it, and I live for it. However, for those people out there who simply want me to drop the championship without a fight? To them I say – NO! Nothing comes for free in this business. I earned this title, and for somebody to take it away from me, they’re damn sure going to have to earn it. I will make them earn it because this title will leave me, only when somebody, ANYBODY defeats me. But, if anybody is going to defeat me? I’d prefer it be you, Rey. There’s nobody I’d rather surpass me and that is the God honest truth. But, at the same time you need to understand, that for as much as I respect you Rey, it’s gonna take a whole hell a lot of fighting to put me down and take my championship. You best believe that.

John Cena nodded his head, as he raised a finger in the air, quickly continuing from his recent paragraph.

John Cena: I wanna end this off with one question, Rey, and one question only. Is Rey Mysterio better than John Cena? I know the answer, and I’m positive you know yours, but at Halloween Havok? The only answer coming true WILL be mine. No questions asked.

The audience explodes in cheers, as the tension between John Cena and Rey Mysterio is beginning to be seen. Cena nodded his head, as he await a response from Mysterio.​

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

Sandows music hits and he comes through the curtain with his hands raised in the air and the tag team championship under his robe. He begins to make his way down to the ring holding up his microphone as he begins to speak

SD_681_Photo_054.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment, I am one half of your tag team champions and my name is Damien Sandow. For the past several months I've come out here and I have enlightened you the ignorant masses of the UWF audience, in those months I have bested the so called greats of this industry. And in doing so I have shown them their true worth, their true relevance, which is of course nonexistent. Now this month is a month simply known for it's final day, Halloween. A day in which you the deplorable masses put on plastic disguises and put on disgusting make up all for the reward of teeth rotting candy, however on this month there will be a different point of converse. On this years month of October comes the Halloween Havoc event, and on this event alongside my associate Mr. Bryan and his lovely confidante we defeat a tag team that is truly unworthy of being mentioned within the same breath as ourselves. Jeffrey and Edge, a tag team given this opportunity with no merit behind it. A tag team we were set to face at a prior date, but they forfeited that championship opportunity because of one Jeffrey Hardys issues outside this company, and when they forfeited that opportunity they forfeited it for good. Which is precisely why I state this bout is nothing but a farce, and one that is beneath Mr. Bryan and Myself.

*Sandow walks up the steel steps and into the ring*

And I am not the least bit surprise that the ears of all these poor people have already been plagued by the nonsensical blabber of Mr. Hardy and the absolutely atrocious language of Mr. Edge. For they have decided to keep their focus on Your Enlightened Saviors for quite some time now, in fact the first time we saw Edge on Smackdown he was maliciously accosting me from behind. Of course he likes to mention his one victory over me, A victory that came only because the match was made in a deplorable No Disqualification match. What he fails to mention is that before this match I owned a victory over him at a grander stage. Both Mr. Bryan and I have proven our worth, we have bested countless opposition and furthermore we have proven we are the single greatest tag team of this or any brand. Smackdown is for all intents and purposes simply a platform from which to witness Y.E.S in all it's glory.

*Sandow raises a hand up telling the audience to remain silent*

However! this bout will occur no matter how unjust it may be, and while other superstars might fight this fact We choose to relish it. Simply put we shall be soiling our extremities of that Rated Extreme Filth, but we will be doing so in the process of teaching all of you a lesson. We shall use these two imbeciles as tools, tools to further the enlightenment and well being of each and every one of you. And perhaps afterwards all of you children will realize the ignorant nature of Halloween and choose to stay at home and study for the mornings studies to be had afterwards. And all of you will choose to rid your closets of those ill gotten costumes and see Halloween as simply another day to further your enlightenment. As far as Edge and Mr. Hardy are concerned.

*Sandow turns towards the entrance way*

They are beyond our salvation, Edge believes himself the Best proving that his mind is far gone. And Jeffrey has been beyond our saving hand for decades, these two men cannot be converted...they cannot be taught...these two are simply leeches. Leeches of your intelligence, they simply pray upon the minds of the simple and because of this they are erroneously thrust towards the limelight in your minds. Because of this, we will make it our duty to eradicate them from your television screens. We will shun them from their false idol status, and make it so that they may never, ever, fool you ignoramuses ever again...You're Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.