UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killz

Reaction score
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown 10/19/12 Card*

Late to the party but good card! I look forward to the array of promos actually, hope for some ingenious stuff and I can obviously sense the Y.E.S work will be outstanding.

I'll earmark the main event to be a sickkk match and will further some storylines heading to the supershow.

1 week only lub, then it's on to Havok to kick ass haha

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
UWF Smackdown 10/19/12 - T.V Title: Raven vs. Damien Sandow(C)

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

The audience immediately boos, as Sandow emerges on stage with a microphone in hand. He holds up both his hands to the audience as if he's getting cheered before he begins to make his way down to the ring his arms up the entire time, before he makes it to ringside.

Damien Sandow:

Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment, My name is Damien Sandow and I am dually your Television and one half of your tag team championship and as always I am here to help all of you.

Sandow walks up the steel steps and steps into the ring standing in the middle of the ring, looking out to the audience he holds up one finger telling everyone to pay attention

RAW_1008_Photo_181.jpg

For the past fortnight or two Your intellectual savior has been the victim of atrocious scheduling as I have been forced to defend my championships at a consistent basis, the championship I wear under this very robe is known as the television championship. However it is defended if I am in a singles match, not every week and that is a fact our miscreant of a general manager needs to learn. For he insist in rolling out challenger after challenger to my championships, however I do have a silver lining for all of you enlightened people. As this week it seems Mr. Wolfe is officially scrapping the bottom of the proverbial barrel.

Sandow gestures towards the entry way

As on this weeks serial I defend my championship once again, this time against a miscreant so beneath my standard of adversary that I was contemplating whether or not to appear at this moment. However seeing as I did soil my hands of the trash known as Dean Ambrose on the last Smackdown I've decided to still appear for this bout, even though I am still trying to delouse myself of anything I may have caught from Mr. Ambrose. I face Raven, a man who made his presence known during my bout last week. A man whose words have been able to brainwash the innocent and simple-minded people into believing in what he spews out, and a man whose disgust way of life has helped tarnish the lives of so many who for some reason look to him as a person to idolize. But with this influence comes a great power, as he has innocent people in the palm of his hand and because of that has the power to release them. As you all know I am a man who first tries to convert before eradicating and that is precisely why I would like to extend an offer to Mr. Raven and Miss Sky, a very simple one at that.

Sandow fixes his robe for a moment before continuing

And that is to simply not appear on Friday Evening, as I understand it you have a bout against Mr. Ambrose a man I've defeated to tenderize so to speak for you. So on Friday Evening, simply miss that flight and remain in your boiler room home. It allows me to rest after the deplorable schedule put in front of me, allows you to get ready for your bout against Mr. Ambrose, and dually helps you remain relevant leading up to your bout in the minds of all of them. As far as converting your word to mine, that is a mission left for later for I can always use the assistance of two people with influence over the more unruly people infected with the disease of ineptitude. The Greatest part of this offer, is you do not even have to respond simply remain silent and allow me to go about my business...I do hope you and your friend take this offer not for my betterment, but for the betterment of yourselves. You're Welcome

Sandow goes to leave but stops when he is interrupted

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Re: UWF Smackdown 10/19/12 - T.V Title: Raven vs. Damien Sandow(C)

Sandow puts down his microphone as the titantron lights up the arena, with Raven sitting in a classroom at the desk, his hair covering his face, he subtly begins to speak up against Damien Sandow.

Ravenclassroom2.jpg

The classroom, a place of learning, a place you would call home, Damien. A place where the mind is educated and people begin to formula their own opinions and choose what path they will wander down for the rest of their lives, where they decide their destiny, all because of the knowledge they gain in the classroom. You, you gained abundance of knowledge and now look at you, claiming you will save the world, claiming you are better off than me, that you are more intelligent than me, because I don't fit into your ideal perspective of the norm but that's because unlike you, Damien, I wasn't ignorant to life, that's because I learnt so much, it drove me to the edge of insanity but there's more too it than that Damien. When I think of the classroom, I think of people like you, the one who believes he means something that he's better than me! But you're not, so what about me? What about Raven?

Raven pauses and continues to think to himself, toying the ideals of insanity before continuing.

What about Raven... Is the question which should be haunting your very being Damien, because come Friday, after Dean Ambrose pushed you to the very limits of your ability, now you have face a fiend with superior experience, a killer instinct which Dean Ambrose lacks, a fiend with coherent thoughts, a fiend who isn't afraid to mane you, to batter you, to cripple you without a shred of remorse! I will beat you into an inch of your life and leave you a broken man, this is a battle of the minds Damien, I can mane you mentally before crippling you physically, what I can, NO, will do to you will render you nothing more than half the 'man' you are today! I will drop you with the Raven Effect, and when your cranium makes a sickening thud upon the canvas, I will get a sense of pleasure knowing I have killed some of your braincells, I will cease you from functioning! For a man of intellect such as yours, it sickens me to think, you truly believe you can deter me from facing you, I can all smell the cowardice, I can already taste your defeat, victory are in the palms of my hands, but so is your very well being! Perhaps I should being offering you the chance to run away like a coward, because that's what you are Damien, a COWARD.

Raven slams his fist down on his desk, the tone in his voice has changed to one of aggressive, Raven glances up at the camera with a small smirk on his face.

But I don't let cowards get away that easily, because I am merciless, I am the killer rogues, the slaughter of souls, whatever you want to label me, I live up to my reputation and that would strike fear into your very being but for all your supposed intelligence; you are ignorance, obvious to the fact that I will end you! Continue in your ways Damien because Friday Night, you'll be screaming when I am looming over your broken and battered carcass with the UWF Television Championship in my hand, proving that I am the true path to enlightenment for you, your pathetic followers and most importantly Dean Ambrose! This isn't a battle of the minds, this is the destruction of yours...

Raven leans back in his chance and slowly lifts up his arms and laughs as he finishes off.

Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!

BDC

Reaction score
Re: SD 10/19- Show/Flair vs Del Rio/Rodriguez

2012: WWE Alberto Del Rio Official Titantron - "Realeza" by Jim Johnston & Mariachi Real De Mexico - YouTube

Suddenly, the entrance music and video begins to play and the crowd begins to give a strong pop to the Mexican King of the Mountain, Alberto Del Rio. We see the favorite son of all Mexico step out onto the stage in his ring gear and trademark white scarf. He isn't his usual jovial self tonight. Instead, he has his game face on and he's staring a hole into the Big Show.

a2b0bderto-Del-Rio-defeated-CM-Punk-and-John-Cena1.jpg

Alberto begins to demand as he storms down the ramp: Cortar mi música! Detente justo ahí! Cut my music!!

As the music fades, Del Rio slows about midway down the ramp.

Alberto Del Rio: SHOW! I didn't come out here to mix words with you. OH, NO! I came, as you can see, ready for a fight! For the Mexican King of the Mountain never backs down from a challenge, especially when his friends are involved! For first you called out Jeff Jarrett my close and personal friend. And, THEN, you accosted my personal ring announcer, Ricardo Rodriguez! NO, Alberto Del Rio will NOT stand for that. As you can see, Ricardo is not here. He is resting for our match. I tried to talk him out of it considering his injuries, but, personally, he would hear nothing of it. In fact, he will talk of nothing but exacting his revenge upon YOU!

As Del Rio points for emphasis, the Big Show laughs and the crowd erupts.

WWE-Smackdown-Big-Show_1171887.jpg

Alberto Del Rio: Laugh all you want, SHOW! You have stirred up the Latin FIRE within his once calm, suave demeanor! And, when you do that, there is no quenching those fires. No, SHOW, they are destined to burn across you like a wildfire! But I come out to confront you; seeing that you have brought in an OLD friend to back you up! Mr. Flair, I have the utmost respect for your career and accomplishments, but, if you think for one minute that I will let that taint my wrestling prowess, you are sadly mistaken! For you have inserted yourself in a feud that does not concern you. But, if you insist on stepping into the ring and aligning yourself with this vicioso rudo, Big Show, THEN, you can expect the same treatment, Mr. Nature Boy.

Alberto-Del-Rio-1_original_crop_exact-1.jpg

Alberto Del Rio: Bringing a wrestling great to protect you will not save you from our wrath, SHOW! You will pay for your rudo behavior! You will be put down like the dog you are! You wear a bear on your outfit and hat, but you are nothing but an oversized rat!!

Suddenly, it seems Big Show isn't happy with being compared with a rat. BUT, before he can respond...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Clo7mWvsihM

tumblr_lhnlfig5PL1qgo0a1o1_400.jpg

Without hesitation, a white robed Ricardo marches from the back with a look of determination on his crumpled face. He marches down the ramp and stomps up the steel steps. All the while the crowd is on their feet; getting loud and voicing their excitement for Ricardo's Bravado! Once in the ring he stares at Big Show with a nervous excitement. Suddenly, he throws the robe off to expose his ring gear; black trunks and shoes with white knee socks and pads! He immediately begins pointing and insulting Show in Spanish as the World's largest athlete doesn't know whether to be insulted or amused.

1767082_o.gif

Eres un hijo grande, cerdo vientre una puta crack!
Usted quiere poner sus manos sobre Ricardo Rodriguez? ¿Y usted?
Bueno, aquí estoy! Vamos a hacer esto! Vamos a hacer esto AHORA!
Cuando he terminado con usted, se le llama el gran golpe porque eso es lo que eres!
¿Me oyes?
You...You...SHAMU!!!

Last edited:

Lewb

Reaction score
Rated Xtreme Vs. Mysterio/Cena

Smackdown has not long opened it's doors and the fans are pouring in just as a drum beat starts to fill the arena. A low bassline adds to it until the song breaks out into it's main riff.

[video=youtube_share;NPqrGGAwjHE]http://youtu.be/NPqrGGAwjHE[/video]

The fans show mixed feelings as they realize Jeff Hardy is on his way out to the arena. "No More Words" booms out as The Enigma finally makes his way out from behind the curtain. He stands at the top of the ramp and takes in the fans reaction before making his way down to the ring.

3686453319a9608876397l.jpg

The Enigma makes his way into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle and strikes a signature pose for fans to get a photo opportunity. While he's there he grabs a microphone off one of the stage hands and jumps back down onto the mat. The music stops, but a small Hardy chant starts. Once it has died down Hardy begins to talk.

Jeff Hardy: This is all starting to get a little complicated so let me just run down what is going through my mind. Edge... I understand that not only you, but I feel that the World Heavyweight Championship is the one gold that we both have on our minds. You beat the man that later that night got named number one contender and I even spoke to you backstage about how that's a little messed up. But it is what it is and we have our shot that we should have had back at Vengeance, to shut Your Enlightened Saviors up once and for all. But last week on Smackdown, I just don't understand why you got involved man. My creatures......

Involving the crowd got them excited as they started to scream and chant for Jeff.

My creatures could see that I was more than holding my own with Mysterio, like I said I would, and I appreciate that you came down there with good intentions.... But I had Rey where I wanted him. He thought I had fallen on the rope for the 6-1-9 without my own regard. I had him where I wanted, but you got involved. If we are going to be the tag team champions that we both know we are capable of being, we need to really get our both agendas to match. Once we have taken YES out, then our 'friendly' rivalry up to the World title can commence and man to be honest, I really look forward to it. But the matter in hand is that Damien Sandow and Daniel Bryan are not the greatest tag team in the UWF today.... and this week on Smackdown we can cement that fact.

Rey Mysterio and John Cena. More superhero than the Justice League so it seems. John, you know my feelings on you all too well. Your a success story of placement. Right place, right time, your face fitted and you took the opportunity. And in your first defense.... a man that failed the same time you succeeded. A skeptic would say that myself and Edge would be more suitable being that we haven't had our opportunity at the gold and Rey has, but hey, I'm a patient man, and my time, will, come. And whether its you John, Rey, it won't matter, but count your lucky stars that you don't have to worry about that right now. This Friday, it's plain and simple. We don't care that our opponents are the World Heavyweight champion, and the number one contender. The important factor is that myself and Edge are on the other side of the ring, and Rated Xtreme are finally getting a chance to improve on their one match unbeaten streak as a tag team. Lets look at the facts. Rey Mysterio may be on the fight for good.... but he is almost definitely about the fight for himself... and at Halloween Havoc it would suit Mysterio for you to be hurting, or injured, or both. You are not a team, you are two individuals, and you are facing a cohesive unit, and in a tag team match, that cannot be beaten by two individuals.

And it seems to me -

Before Jeff could continue he is interrupted by music.

Lewb

Reaction score
Tag Team Championship - Rated Xtreme Vs. Y.E.S (c) @ Halloween Havoc

The Following is a UWF.com exclusive

extreme-rules-2009-20090607091149546.jpg

Rated Xtreme
Co-Xist?

Our reporter Josh Armstrong has caught up with one half of the challengers to Y.E.S' tag team championships, The Enigma Jeff Hardy, to discuss all things UWF; Including Halloween Havoc and his tag team partner Edge, the history they have had together.

2994876255_1_3_XRsFo9Al.jpg

Josh Armstrong: Jeff,
Jeff Hardy, firstly welcome, it's good to have you here.

Jeff Hardy:
Hey, it's no problem
. What is the cage doing here though, we ain't having no match or nothing are we?

Haha no.. no match. I haven't brought my gear. Haha.... All joking aside, your next match will be for the Tag Team Championships, a match that we should have seen at Vengeance. how are you feeling?

Well... Yeah, we should by right be the tag team champions already but hey, you can't help things in life sometimes. Forks in the road and all that. Thats what makes achievements worth making. If they weren't no forks in the road, why would there be hunger in the path right? Plus, that match between Edge and Daniel Bryan was unmissable, result and c ontroversy aside.

That really was something, match of the month in our poll the last month, but onwards and forwards and Edge and Bryan will be facing each other again. You will be with Edge, and the Television champion Damien Sandow will be on the side of Bryan. Now those two and Bray Wyatt felt your return in the biggest way at Vengeance. You haven't really explained your actions fully for why you stopped Wyatt from cashing in his money in the bank briefcase.

That's because I failed. I don't like to bring it up because I could have done a lot better, and make more of an impact. Have you ever competed? No? Okay... It's just.... it's just adrenaline. It's runs through every vein in your body and when that's happening somewhere as big and famous as the UWF, you just feel like a pin cushion. Anything could happen to you and you don't feel it for that moment. It's very hard to control yourself and well, when I saw that John Cena won the World title, I was going out there anyway. I told John Cena a few weeks back that I would be in his way sooner or later. So I was planning my return there and then anyway. But these guys, Sandow, Bryan... the parasites were doing Wyatts dirty work.... and with Wyatt taking his time to make it to the ring it angered me not that they were going to take the championship, but they were taking my moment, again, like they did Summerslam. And honestly, I lost it. I grabbed the first chair I could and got to work. I think back every night and see it as a mistake. Not because I hit John Cena later, that was the intention. The mistake was not waiting until Wyatt had given the briefcase over, and the referee had rung the bell. Bray still has the cash in, and he still has the parasites to help him take what will never truly be his. Well.... not unless myself and Edge really do the number on them at Halloween Havoc anyway heh....

9k=

Can you and Edge get on? What is it like backstage when the cameras aren't around?

It's..... it's okay. It can get a bit... bickery... but that's only because we're both as competitive as ever. We have led similar paths. The Hardy Boyz and the Brood were both formed pretty much the same time and there was no way they were going to be able to get along. Then him and Christian made one of the most dominant tag teams in the wrestling business, as did we. But tag team wrestling Josh, it's a two sided sword. You always accomplish tag team championships and could be undefeated for over a year. But you never get the full respect of a wrestling community, or your peers, or anything unless you can make it on your own. And me and Edge were both dealt that hand, and we both came out with full houses' after it I feel. That fact that my big singles success was against Edge was ironic that we had both followed each other step by step. Do we talk about the past a lot... Not really.. We talk about the future. We talk about one day us having a match for the ages to really see who is the best of the best between us two, but uhh... Yeah. It's not so much about the tag team titles for us right now. Obvious that comes with the victory... but we need to win this match. Damien Sandow and Daniel Bryan have not had a challenge since they picked the gold up, not one that has pushed them in a championship match. This is our chance to really shut them up for good, as this has gotten personal.

Daniel Bryan really feels he is the best wrestler around today, and he is damn good, there is no disputing that. He may not have deserved to beat Edge outright at Vengeance but anyone that can take him to the edge like that earns my respect. Damien Sandow is the Television champion, and putting people away for fun right now it seems. But he's not facing a caliber of superstar every week like Jeff Hardy, or like Edge. We know they fuse well together but no-one knows tag team wrestling like us. Even though both of our main focus' is the World title, this is something we fell has to be done first. What would be the point in going for that now, when Bray and these two are only going to pick their shot and take you down as soon as you succeed. We need to take the muscle out, so that Bray is on his own. Then, we can move on to the ultimate goal, and whichever one of us gets there if it's either of us, guaranteed the other will be pushing the other all the way.

Your thoughts seem to be in order nowadays Jeff, but people still seem to feel like you don't know where your going. What would you say to these people?

Predictibility is a flaw Josh. If I know what someones going to do I will have a counter action to stop it. Why should that be different when we talk about personality, or direction, when it's considered normal in fighting style. It's expression of self. And it's how I keep myself at the very top. If you want predictibility just search Your Enlightened Saviors on Youtube, search for a John Cena move list. Don't search for Jeff Hardy, you won't find what your looking for.

Well... that's all we have time for Jeff, thankyou for your time and good look in your match.

Thanks Josh.

The camera fades to black....

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: Smackdown! 10/19/12 - Y.E.S vs. Ziggler/RVD

Rob Van Dam and Fonzie are seen, standing backstage and Bill Alfonso is the one, who's holding microphone ...

rvd30.jpg

Welcome the greatest wrestler of all-time, ROB VAN DAM!

RVD just makes his signature pose, pointing with his thumbs at himself, saying nothing and Fonzie continues ...

Well daddy, what was the thing that made you decide to make that triple threat match at Havoc, daddy?!

Fonzie holds the microphone in front of RVD's mouth ...

I tell you what Fonz. The thing is, that Rob Van Dam, needs to win some big one after all that time he wasn't on the TV screen. So I'm sayin' this, I made that match, because ... uhm .... I don't know why I did that, it was probably one of those times, when I was thinkin' about something completely different and I wasn't controlling what I'm sayin', but nonetheless I'm ready for everything. And by everything I mean that blonde barbie girl and the hawaiian shirted fat ass. This barbie girl said he's ot worried about me. He's not worried about me? Well, he should be, because after Rob Van Dam is gonna put some extra kicks on him, I'm sure he won't look as fabulous as last week, when he was lying in the ring, on the ground not knowing what's goin' on. But the thing is, I gotta team up with this dude. But I mean, it's Dolph Ziggler! We should not underestimate him! He proved many times, that he can jump much higher than most of us. And now what? Is here some dude, who wants to call me a rude guy? Am I a rude guy, when I say, that this guy deserves more attention, after he aid, that he always had problem with me? Even though we haven't seen each other 'til last week?

So, what you're saying Mr. Van Dam, daddy. Is that you're gonna stick this guy's head into someone else's butt, baby?

No, I'm gonna stick my head into his ass and then I'm gonna run against the wall. Head first ... I mean ... Ziggler first, of course. That kid, just doesn't understand, that Rob Van Dam means something. He's something like trademark here. And that means I am the best. As a matter of fact, I've always been the best and I'm willing to prove that at Halloween Havoc, by kicking some nuts. I don't care if he's my partner or shoe cleaner, because tonight he will get some elbow in the face too ...

RVD just walks out of the camera view with a serious look on his face and Fonzie stands there all by himself ...

For UWF Universe from backstage Bill Alfonso, daddy!

And camera fades to dark ....

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

YES! YES! YES!

[video=youtube;elyEQz7aG_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elyEQz7aG_A[/video]

The crowd immediately let out a chorus of boos as this music hits because they know who is making his way out. Only this time, accompanying the “Best Wrestler In The Worldâ€￾ and UWF Tag Team Champion Daniel Bryan is his new squeeze AJ Lee. Both of them walk out from the back hand in hand.

love-daniel-bryan-and-aj-32084863-642-361.jpg

Daniel and AJ walk down the ramp with smiles on their faces as the crowd just jeers. Daniel leads AJ up the steps and Daniel hops onto the apron and holds the ropes down for AJ. Daniel then enters and demands a microphone. He waits for the crowd to die down before speaking.

SD_661_Photo_004.jpg

Daniel Bryan: You know, I find it a little amusing that Dolph Ziggler and Rob Van Dam both chose to stay in the back for their interviews. I think I know why. I think its because they don't want to be in the ring with me any longer than they already have to. And, that's ok. It's admirable, in all honesty, because as I've proven week after week is that not only am I The Best Wrestler In The World but I am The Most Dangerous Man In The UWF and there is no denying that fact. Last week, instead of gracing you with my presence in the ring, I decided to grace you all with the lovely presence of the most beautiful woman the world has ever seen: Mrs. AJ Lee.

Daniel brushes AJ's cheek slightly and AJ grabs Bryan and plants one right on him.

AJ+Kissing+CM+Punk+And+Daniel+Bryan+On+Smackdown+0  1+%281%29.jpg

Daniel Bryan: AJ, what do you say about Dolph Ziggler's claims that Your Enlightened Saviors are nothing but boring and talentless dorks? Or what about Rob Van Dam's claims to be the greatest wrestler of all time?

Daniel puts the microphone up to AJ's mouth so she can speak.

love-daniel-bryan-and-aj-32084741-1024-576.jpg

AJ Lee: Well, I think both claims are nothing more than a series of pipe-dreams. Dolph, Daniel and the rest of Y.E.S. Are far from dorks. How about a guy who walks around in neon pink shirts telling people he's a showoff and wrestling in the 5th best thing you do. Behind what? Being unoriginal, having a terrible hairstyle, coming up with cringe-worthy catchphrases and being completely and utterly overrated? I'd say that would be about right. And Rob Van Dam, Mr. Friday Night, you have a sleaze bucket like Bill Alfonso call you the greatest wrestler of all time? Listen, there's only one Greatest Of All-Time and that's Daniel Bryan. In fact, for your information, Daniel isn't just Mr. Friday Night. Daniel is Mr. Every Single Night Of The Week!

AJ looks over to Daniel and Daniel kisses AJ on the cheek and resumes speaking.

Daniel Bryan: This woman is great people! But, the beating Bray Wyatt and I give Dolph Ziggler and Rob Van Dam will be great as well because, if it's one thing we can't stand, it's a bunch of nobodies trying to make a name off of our hard work. Well, step in the ring with us, gentlemen. You'll become famous alright but you'll also end up in traction.

AJ grabs the microphone and starts the chant.

AJ Lee: Yes! Yes! Yes! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Daniel just smiles wide as AJ chants YES with the entire crowd.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: Rated Xtreme Vs. Mysterio/Cena

“BRRRRR-RAPIDOOOO!â€
[video=youtube;7mEbpermeC4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mEbpermeC4[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous cheers. All of a sudden…

Edge comes out on the stage and all of those cheers start to change. Some still cheer because it is Edge but others boo after being tricked into thinking it was John Cena. Edge doesn’t mind as he shrugs off the boos and walks down the ramp. He does his signature pose igniting the stage with pyro before sliding in under the bottom rope. He pulls out the mic and begins.

The Rated “R†Superstar Edge:
Well let me begin by saying… Jeff while I understand your position I did what I did to make sure that you were safe. I mean if history proves anything what it proves is that a loss for Mysterio would actually elevate him more than he already is. He could have been awarded another title shot. So while it was rather messed up and I’ll admit that… it had to be done. It was necessary. It was for the bettering of UWF Smackdown. I mean I know I have Mysterio’s number. I’ve beaten him before and I’ll be sure to do it again. Us together… we’re unstoppable. We’ll continue our unbeaten streak and march our way into Halloween Havoc and take the tag titles. But before that we have Rod and John Cena to deal with. Oh joy.

The fans start to cheer at the mention of John Cena’s name.

Oh you all like that huh? You like that right? Well let’s see… YOU CAN’T SEE ME! You can’t see me. Peek-a-boo. You can’t see me. The Champ is Here!

The fans start booing the mockery of their champion.

So what it appears is that only an overly muscled guy in rainbow colored shirts and jean shorts can say those juvenile catchphrases and get cheered but a real man says it and he gets booed. Its okay. Because what is going to happen is while he is getting cheered he is going to be on the opposite end of one of the most brutal beatings he has ever experienced and as a result of that… he can continue to be cheered while I will move my way up the ladder. And on that way while capturing the tag titles… that friendly rivalry that I have with my partner here… well we’ll have to duke it out to see who will get the rightful shot at the title. Because I can assure you that my and my woman would want nothing more than more gold. She has aspirations of becoming a Women’s champion and I have my dreams of becoming World champion and I know that eventually it will come true. But for now… this is only going to be a preview of what will happen when I am in the ring with John Cena.

And when that happens al you fat girls out there and little kids cheering for Cena… make sure to look away because I know you don’t like to see your favorite guy get beat up and lose but trust me… if you do want to grow up into a very well natured and mature person… don’t turn away but watch. Watch a real man. Watch a real star… watch the future face of Smackdown… watch me. Watch as myself and my partner do what we know we can do and that is dispose of both Rod Mysterio and ole whatever his name is. That guy that believes himself to be a champion when deep down he knows that he only got lucky because he hasn’t had to face me with his belt on the line. So both of you… come on down. You two are the next to…

Edge gets cut off as…

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Who's
That Jumpin'
Out the Sky!

[video=youtube;eCPtBt-qVZ8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCPtBt-qVZ8[/video]

Fans cheer as the UWF's residential super hero Rey Mysterio comes out to the ring with his cape and utility belt. Rey goes and he looks at Jeff Hardy as he smiles, Rey goes up the steps and he poses on the top rope a little bit. Jeff looks at Rey as Rey goes and he grabs the microphone and he and begins to speak towards Jeff Hardy

images

Rey Mysterio: Jeff sorry I normally do not like to be rude coming out here and interrupting people, but you know what Jeff I couldn't sit backstage any longer. Knowing that you are lying to these people. You say that John and I are just individuals going after our own goal. No Jeff you're wrong about John and I. We are a good team, we are good friends. We do support, and love each other as brothers. We're a team we're going too show this Friday there is no bad blood between us. This match we have coming up this Friday Jeff is a tag team match, it is not out World heavyweight championship match. It is a tag team match. See this tag team match is for John and I to prove a point.

The point we want to prove is that you are not questioning who is in this match. John wants to come out and prove to you guys you're not in his league. I want to come out and prove to you guys I can beat you guys any given time. Jeff I had you on the ropes as well, you were shaking too. You won't admit it, but I did. See you and Edge want to talk about who is deserving of the World title shot you can, but just know I am out here to prove you wrong. I want to show you and Edge that you are not on a higher level then anyone else. You and Edge come out here, and make it seem like your the kings of Smackdown. Jeff you guys aren't, and while I do wish you luck in your match with Y.E.S who I despise, I just want you guys to go in on a level head. So Jeff this match on Friday I want you guys to open your eyes.

I don't want you too go in thinking your the best, because Jeff that is what bring great men to there downfall. That is what makes men go down on a weak path. Is when men themselves look so much in there egos, but get blinded to what is most important to them, see what is important to you Jeff? Is it success? Is it closure to show these "creatures" as you like to call them that your the best, or is that you just don't have a goal? I am curious too know what is your though process when it comes to being in this company? I really want to know... because Jeff maybe your goal is to be the best, or maybe there is a deeper meaning behind it. So Jeff what is it?

Fans are silent as they are awaiting a response.​

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: UWF Smackdown 10/19/12 - T.V Title: Raven vs. Damien Sandow(C)

SD_681_Photo_055.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Quote the Raven, Nevermore. Thank you for that however I had no desire to quote you, and allow me to fill you in on something Mr. Raven. Your hallow threats may be more intimidating, if one could understand your completely deplorable grammar. To correct you on one thing only shall be a daunting task, however you claiming Mr. Ambrose took me to my very limits is simply a fools wishful thinking. As when you are of my caliber, with my athleticism, my intelligence and my wrestling pedigree, there is no limit to speak of. And if this is, as you put it, a battle of the minds. Well then I simply don't see how it is fair to you to be matched against me, your self awarded higher intellect is laughable at best, and your attempts at striking fear are simply a battered mans last words.

Sandow turns towards the audience

You my poor soul suffer from the same mentality Mr. Ambrose suffers from, you believe yourself relevant. You believe this bout to be the end all be all, to be my greatest challenge and should I decide to go toe to toe my one way ticket to a hospital. It amuses me, this mentality of yours for if it were true Mr. Ambrose and yourself would be the finals men standing amongst a roster of injured pedestrians. Mr. Raven let me try and make it clear that this is no accomplishment, this is no highlight in my career, on Friday evening I defeat you and I move on. I won't mane, batter, or cripple you... no no I will simply defeat you. So that at the Halloween Havoc event, both of you will have the opportunity to batter each other to your hearts content. But with each having the knowledge that when it comes to a true professional in this ring, neither of you could even come close to your Television champion.

Damien holds up one finger as he turns back towards the stage

You call yourself a fiend Mr. Raven, I agree with this statement however I most likely do so with a different definition in mind. And that definition of fiend is simply one who causes annoyance, for at the end of Friday Nights serial that will be all you will have amounted to. An annoyance, this television championship has been in my possession longer than you have been in this company, far greater men have tried before and failed. Animals and Giants, and in the past Super heroes and Showstoppers alike have tried to vanquish me only to come up short. What makes you think a lone ravens caw can put an end to the salvation set in motion, while you sit in the corner I stand atop a pedestal and save these people. You are simply amongst the men too ignorant to take hold of my hand as I try to save you, I don't feel sorry for you for it was you who chose to sink down into the doldrums of ignorance and so you must live with that decision. For in my Era of Enlightenment there is no room for the likes of Mr. Ambrose and yourself to pollute the minds of these people. The greatest news to come from this however is that I do not have to soil my hands two-fold to eradicate you, as you will be doing so to yourselves in do time.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r38RZnUfYE[/video]

The crowd immediately jump to their feet to share their general distaste for the man now entering the arena. Bray Wyatt walks out from the back, Eli Cottonwood shadowing him, Money in The Bank briefcase in hand. Wyatt wastes no time in brandishing a microphone and begins to speak as he walks down to ringside.

wyatttalks_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Bray Wyatt: Yes, yes, yes...

The crowd slow down their chanting of 'YES' which they did along with AJ as Wyatt changes the tone and the timing of the motto. He continues on.

Yes, once again Bray Wyatt finds himself in a world of hatred and sin, yet this time I am not the sole provider of sanctity from this harmful behaviour, nor am I the sole source of enlightenment. Nah, tonight I team up for the first time with Daniel Bryan and Mister Bryan is a man of great integrity and he subscribes to the beliefs I uphold. He is proof positive that good things come to those who believe in Bray Wyatt... and that proof is right there around his waist, the UWF Tag Team title belt and on his arm there, the beautiful, innocent little belle, Miss AJ. Now as the two riders into the next phase of the impending Armageddon, we have to begin showing these people that we are in fact a unit. We don't team up often, it's usually our other great friend and partner Mister Sandow... the Television Champion, Mister Sandow..... that does the teaming with Mister Bryan, but this time it's Mister Money in The Bank, Bray Wyatt... and I know just lookin' at ya there Daniel, that you are just itchin' to set the record straight and prove to everyone of these moral monsters that Y.E.S is a unit and we are truly unstoppable and just one step away from total, complete domination over our dominion.

Bray Wyatt enters the ring, he is handed the briefcase by Eli Cottonwood, he taps it, Bryan smiles and claps his hands as Wyatt smiles widely.

And this week shouldn't be much of a struggle for us Bryan should it?, I mean Dolph Ziggler?. I beat that guy last week... I made him submit to my holiness in the Christmission. When he made that hand slap against the mat, he was giving in to my spiritual power of purity, Daniel... and now he knows the power of Bray Wyatt, the power of his love, the power of his truth... and he will know it again this week, and he'll know it again at Halloween Havok. As for Rob Van Dam?... well, he's just sticking his nose in where it don't belong. I find it strange that Rob Van Dam is willing to stick his nose in to my, and Your Enlightened Saviours' business... I find it strange I truly do, that a sinner... a downright degenerate such as yourself is willing to pick a fight with the man, and of course his partners in enlightenment, who are in the process of cleansing this world of sin and ushering in the end times for all you moral miscreants... makes me think you have a death wish. Well, Rob, let me make it clear to you, what happened to Ziggler, what happened to all the others which have fallen at the feet of 'The Angel in The Dirt' and his fellow riders in these end-times is exactly what will happen to you. You will learn to love Bray Wyatt, you will learn to accept Bray Wyatt into your heart, mind and soul because by the time I have truly ascended to immortality... you won't have the choice... you WILL believe in Bray Wyatt.

Blizzard

Reaction score

“BRRRRR-RAPIDOOOO!â€
[video=youtube;52ZF1Foo6a4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52ZF1Foo6a4[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous cheers. All of a sudden, the always over hyped, new World Heavyweight Champion, John Cena bursts out onto the stage, which is a pleasure from the U.W.F. Universe. John Cena has his World Heavyweight Championship in one hand, as the cameras slowly zoom in to the nameplate which reads “John Cenaâ€. John Cena looks into the camera and screams out “Rated Xtreme, huh? He-he.†before meeting the end of the stage. John Cena takes a bow forward, straightening himself before raising his right arm quickly, saluting the ring. John Cena springs forward and sprints down the entrance ramp. John Cena slides in the ring and hops up and onto his feet, as he spins around staring at the cheering audience. John Cena bounces off the ropes and raises his championship belt as the response is cheers. John Cena walks over to the end of the ring, grabbing a microphone before speaking.

normal_shot0378.png

John Cena: Enough! Both of your guys crap is starting to annoy me and if it’s starting to annoy me I fear to what these people are feeling. So why don’t you do me, Rey, and most importantly these people a favor and SHUT… THE HELL… UP!

Pausing for a moment, John Cena allows his intensity to lower for several seconds. Cena slowly turns his attention toward “The Rated R Superstar†Edge before continuing.

John Cena: Now, Edge, that was pretty… uh, unexpected. Despite the fact using someone else’s theme has been used plenty of times these past couple of years, nice job “fooling†everyone. I appreciate you showing your support for my material but using “the Champ is here� Really, Edge? Really? Oh, Edge, I can see you perfectly fine and what I see is someone without a championship belt. Matter of fact, have you even been champion since you got here? What happened? For someone who’s obsessed with championships it seems you haven’t won a damn thing here. And that little World Heavyweight Title pursuit you’re in the middle of? You might as well shove it ‘cause there’s no way in hell you’re taking this away from me! Instead, I’ll give you something else. A real beat down to teach you a lesson! But, no worries, ‘cause this Friday? Rey and I will teach you a lesson… a lesson that hurts.

John Cena nods his head, as he points toward himself and his partner, Rey Mysterio, with a confident expression upon his face. Cena then turns his attention to Jeff Hardy before continuing.

John Cena: Same thing goes for you, Jeff. You keep coming out here and proving to everyone you’re a patient man. That you’ll wait for your World Title shot and when it comes to you smile and accept it. But, we all know that’s not the type of man you are. I know that’s not the type of man you are. I know you want this World Title as bad as I wanna keep it! And to you I say... FIGHT FOR IT! Instead of bitching and complaining, fight for this shot! With that being said, I really want this match on Friday just to be you and me. I want to finally see if you have what it takes to be the next challenger for my World Title. ‘Cause I know you can do it, as much as I don’t like you, I respect what you’ve done in this business and how much of an impact you made. That’s what I respect! I don’t respect you as a person but I respect you and me? We could steal the show, and hell I’ll put the World Title on the line! But, I need you to do something instead of being the whiny Enigma you’ve showed me these past couple of weeks! So, just like I told Edge here, this Friday? Rey and I are gon’ prove a point that you guys? But I want you to prove a bigger point. Show me you have what it takes!

John Cena screams out his final sentence, attempting to persuade Jeff Hardy into doing the right thing. Cena nods his head, as the audience continues to cheer the World Heavyweight Champion before focusing on his partner, Rey Mysterio.

John Cena: And to Rey? I know we got a show to steal at Halloween Havok but let’s put that on hold ‘cause this Friday on Smackdown? We got some business to handle. Some ass kicking business. And after that? We’ll focus on each on other and then you’ll realize that THE CHAMP… IS… HERE!

The audience explodes in cheers, as John Cena raises the World Heavyweight Championship in the air, allowing the three men to witness it. Cena nods his head before lowering the microphone down by his side.​

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Re: SD 10/19- Show/Flair vs Del Rio/Rodriguez

If Big Show didn't have better judgement at the moment, he'd drop Ricardo and break his jaw. It's evident as the look on Shows face is of complete irritation and disgust. Flair hangs his head in embarrassment for what just happened, and Big Show raises the microphone and speaks to his opponents.

BS7_zps2a8af15f.jpg

Big Show: You are not taking this seriously!

Big Shows voice thunders throughout the arena with such a boom that it silences the arena.

This is exactly why people get hurt! Do I even need to repeat myself and tell you two morons what happened to Van Dam and Dolph Ziggler when they didn't take me seriously? I have PROVED without any shadow of a doubt that you do not screw around with The Big Show. I proved that I will wreck whoever I want, whenever I want, for whatever reason I have. And guess what? Do you see our general manager making a scene about it? Tell me, Del Rio, do you see Mr. Wolfe shouting at me because I knocked out your little friend there two weeks ago? Or how about when I repeatedly keep going out to this ring and destroying anybody I feel like? Like last week when I punched your face in with a chair. Nobody cared. Nobody gave a damn what happened to you and sure as hell, nobody stood up to me and said I cant do that. I'm Sanctioned to do this kind of damage, and not a soul has the gall to try and stop me.

So the next time you have yourself a moment, why don't you put on some big boy pants and talk to me when you're serious about this.

Big Show looks down in disdain towards Ricardo who clearly called him Shamu and threw his robe off, exposing himself with more than anybody wanted to see. Flair raises his own microphone, and follows up on Shows words.

RF1_zps0069700b.jpg

Ric Flair: I cannot BELIEVE that you two are supposed to be part of some faction that even hints that you are KINGS of...

Flair violently shakes his head around in a quick circle, clearly bewildered by the words of Del Rio and Ricardo

ANYTHING!

You two are nothing more than lackeys! You two don't have the class, the skill or the will power to even lace up my oldest, dirtiest pair of boots. You boys aren't kings of jack! You got that? Del Rio, you are no king and you are no Jeff Jarrett. But if you were Jeff Jarrett, you'd still be at the bottom of the barrel trying to scrape by. I cannot even fathom that Big Show has to even bother with you two turnips. He could take you out without breaking a sweat and then take that title from Jarrett no problem. I guess its a blessing in disguise boys, because at least you don't get to be embarrassed on the same night that your little pal Jeff is. I warned you though! I warned ya! That this was no joke! That this was something to be reckoned with, but you didnt listen to a damn thing we said. I pity you two, oh yes I pity you because you gotta go up against the REAL king of the UWF. The real royalty around here is the Jet Flyin, Limousine ridin', Kiss STEALIN. WHEELIN. DEALIN

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

SON OF A GUN. The Nature Boy and the baddest giant of all time, The Big Show! And if ya don't like that, then don't even bother showin up Friday Night because we're gonna dance all over you two.

The fans of course, Woo'd with Flair, but immediately begin to boo once again not long afterwards. Flair is red in the face and Big Show stands behind him, looking like he could punch a locomotive off the tracks without hesitation. Both men wait for what their opponents have to say in response.

Lewb

Reaction score

Jeff Hardy looks at John Cena with great intent, but holds back and instead raises the microphone.

images-8_display_image.jpg

Jeff Hardy: Do you listen to yourself man? The headlines, the bright lights and the gifted main event spots have gone to your head John. Fight for it? I have beaten you. One on one record, John Cena versus Jeff Hardy is one to zero in my favor, and I would be more than happy to double the advantage any time you see so fit, and give your shoulder a rest by taking the belt off your hands aswell. But it will have to make do putting the two 'Main Eventers' at a loss right before their big match when Rated Xtreme goes two for two. You seem caught up on the fact that my tag team partner Edge here used your catchphrase, used your music, 'mugged you off' so to speak.... And you respond to that with a catchphrase off Chris Jericho. Pot calling the kettle black don't ya think eh champ? But what you fail to see is that Edge done that to send a message... Not to you, or to Rey... but to these people. These people that only cheer what is crammed down their throats by the powers that be upstairs. I used to be a hero to these people, Edge used to be a hero to these very people. But through our hard work and determination, John Cena gets given a one on championship match which he loses, and gets given another opportunity which on the flip side you took. If myself and Edge were acting as Vince's yes man then maybe... just maybe we would be where you are right now. But that's a whole different question about integrity that we can just leave for a different time, don't you agree John?

And Rey.... Oh Rey. Maybe the rough and tumble I gave you in our match last Friday knock the short term memory out of your head. This is just a tag team match where yourself and Cena have been thrown together.... Your not a team. Your partner is Rob Van Dam... Yeah, remember him? The guy that you seldom mention since he has gone on a losing streak. The Justice League where it seems that your serving your own partner an injustice. How you treat your nearest and dearest isn't my concern or my interest... Although, John you may want to take note of that. But however, your words concern me. We think we're the kings of Smackdown... No. No we don't. We are facing the Kings of Smackdown because at the time of granting you your World title match you hadn't beaten myself one on one and you had just lost to Edge. Very... VERY similar circumstances to Cena, the royal treatment as it will. So we are not the Kings.... You are. But let me make it very clear to you Rey..... Rated Xtreme will dethrone you both. Friday night, and in the future.

Jeff looks at all three men before taking a step back indicating he had finished talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.