UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Smackdown 10/12/12 Card*

This card... is gonna blow the roof off the place. Co-Main event Edge vs. Batista... time to give Batista a direction to go... further down the ladder ;)

Time to light this puppy up and blow

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

BREAKING NEWS!

1/2 of the UWF Tag Team Champions, The self-proclaimed "Best Wrestler In The World" and co-founder of Y.E.S. Daniel Bryan will host the second edition of "The Dragon's Lair" The guest this week is being kept on the hush-hush but Daniel promises to top his last show.

Pete

Reaction score
An Open Challenge!

The latest edition of UWF SmackDown!, being broadcast from yet another packed arena, opens with an unfamiliar theme song playing on the Titantron:

[youtube]L-4vMQOOiUY[/youtube]

Soon afterwards, a strange figure appears on the platform. The new arrival is stockily built, olive-skinned, and wearing a baggy New York Yankees jersey over faded and torn jeans, and a backwards black cap on his head. Taken completely by surprise, the crowd offers no reaction whatsoever to the newcomer, although a select few members of the audience seem to be craning their necks for a better look, as if looking to confirm a suspicion. Seemingly oblivious to the exceedingly lukewarm reaction he is getting, the newcomer climbs on one of the turnbuckles in order to overlook the crowd.

BrooklynBrawler.jpg

Then, with one surprisingly swift motion, he gains the centre of the ring, requests a microphone, and addresses the UWF crowd for the first time. And his first words are less than subtle:

75495.gif

Man: Do you fellas even know who I am?

There is a very faint pop, which makes the man smile:

Man: A'course ya don't! You're all little Attitude Era marks, ain't'cha?! You guys must'a' been like six when I was jobbin' ta Dwayne back in Y2K! Trust me, though: back in the day, I faced the best a' them! I was big time! Seriously, ask ya Dads, ask ya older bruthas, about da Brooklyn Brawler! See what they tell ya!

Finally seeing their suspicions confirmed, the few older elements in the crowd give the Brawler another pop. The Italian-American smiles once again, as he continues his spiel:

BrooklynBrawler_display_image.jpg

Brooklyn Brawler: Yessir, back in da day, I was big! You name 'em, I faced 'em! Dwayne, the Undertaker...evahbody! Just one problem, though...

The Brawler pauses for effect, happy to see that this time there is a reaction. Then, after the crowd has let the "ooooh" out of their system, he continues:

Brawler: ...I never beat none a'them!

The crowd reacts more strongly this time, but the Italian-American loses no time in continuing his harangue:

Brawler: Yessir, that's what'cha get with scripted shit. First you's a jobbah to da stars, you's doin' all right...then da next thing ya know you're goin' out there with'cha face painted like a friggin' baseball, callin' yaself Knuckleball Schwartz! An' just like that...flush! There goes ya career!

The pop that follows these words has a sympathetic edge to it, and the Brawler allows himself a smirk before coninuing:

Brawler: But now I'm 'ere at UWF, an' I'm gonna change all that! Yessir, I've seen a certain Yoo-ra-pean belt that's got mah name all over it!

The reaction here is monstrous, as the fans anticipate a clash with European Champion Jeff Jarrett. The Brawler, however, does not get ahead of himself:

Brawler: I ain't dee-ludin' mahself, though. I ain't gonna win no title on my first week 'ere. Better ta start small. Stake mah claim, prove mah worth. An' that's why...

The former household name pauses again for effect before concluding:

Brawler: ..that's why I'm issuin' an open challenge, right 'ere, right now! Anyone wanna piece a'me, come'n' get it! I'll show 'em a little a'that NEW...YAWK...GROOVE!

And with this, the Italian-American superstar throws his microphone down and, now with the crowd firmly behind him, waits to see if his challenge is answered.

10_Alumni_Brawler.jpg

Last edited:

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

I'll give that fat ass some good ol' ass kicking! :rock:

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Time to beat another third of YES! And this time it's for a different title! Looking forward to my first ever match with RiR. I'll hopefully get a TT in today.

Lewb

Reaction score

Me and Chase one on one, now that I am digging yo! On a roll with reyrey recently so should be a really good tester!

This card is seriously stacked tho. RIR vs Bumout, Slim and Andrew, Brooklyn Brawlers open challenge and the dragons lair. Top top stuff!

BDC

Reaction score

Well, ole Double J's got plenty ta say as usual! Nobody pushes Ricky around but me and Alberto!!

Killz

Reaction score
SD! 10/12/12 - Dolph Ziggler vs Bray Wyatt

HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD

[video=youtube;OhKamcyP9a0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhKamcyP9a0[/video]

Ziggler's music hits and the crowd throw up a typically smarky 50/50 reaction for the athletic superstar who swaggers out from the back and does his familiar 'hands through hair' taunt at the top of the ramp.

1638706_o.gif

Ziggler makes his way down to the ring with an air of smugness about him, cockily smirking at the crowd, before he arrives at the apron and runs hopping up on one knee and leaning back to take in the crowd. He chews his gum noticeable and makes eye contact with as many females as possible. He grins again and climbs into the ring, grabbing a microphone.

normal_vlcsnap-00071.png

Dolph Ziggler: Well surprise, surprise, somebody call their momma, it must be that time of year again, that's right, you got it, Dolph Ziggler has the performance of the night, wins his match and DOESN'T GET THE CREDIT HE DESERVES! Yay...

Ziggler rolls his eyes.

What does it take for the most naturally gifted, technically sound, over the top charismatic, unfairly athletic and best looking superstar on the Smackdown roster to get his dues? I'm looking at you, academy, for that Power 25! 1 place above Big Show?! Who came away with the win, the giant baby throwing a tantrum in a singlet or yours truly, Dolph Ziggler? See, this is the problem with this business and this company. People pay to see ME! You all pay to see ME!

Boos ring out from the crowd but as they dissipate a 'Let's go Ziggler!' chant begins from some small sections of the crowd. Oddly, Ziggler acknowledges them.

Thank you! It's nice to know not everyone turning up to Smackdown live events is a moron. Just most of you.

More boos from the crowd.

Hey hey don't hate me, hate the game. It's hardly my fault I'm so damn entertaining and that wrestling is like, I don't know, the 5th best thing I do.

Ziggler smirks and turns his attention away from the crowd.

So this week, in the MARQUEE MATCH that will...well, we're jerking the curtain but that's just one more week this company doesn't capitalise on my potential and that's fine. I'll deal with it for one more week because I'm actually going one on one with quite a "big" name here on Smackdown and yes for those of you who didn't get what I was referencing I'm practically lamenting the fact that I keep getting thrown into the ring with overweight so-called wrestlers who couldn't lace my boots and certainly can't bend down to lace theirs! Listen, Bray...Bray...I feel stupid just saying it. Bray, you can take this religious cult leader of darkness and all things that are righteouss and blah blah blah and spout it to someone who gives a damn. Just know that this week you're stepping into the ring with the natural, the show stopper, the showoff, the hashtag:heel and the best damn superstar there is or ever will be and know that when I'm done with you I'll be walking right into the office and demanding they realise who should really be carrying the Money in the Bank briefcase and going on to become the champ and headlining ppv's and signing autographs and starring in the movies because I'm tired of this spot, I'm already tired of this show and I am SO DAMN SICK...of being so...damn...sick. Show. Off.

Ziggler drops the mic and heads to exit the ring before...

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
SD 10/12/12 Edge vs. Batista

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME
[video=youtube;wcLYcXybr_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcLYcXybr_A[/video]

Edge walks out on stage to a thunderous ovation from the crowd. But it isn’t as thunderous as it usually is considering how he went for the win against Rey Mysterio.

He walks down towards the middle of the ramp and then does his pose as the pyro goes off.

He then continues his way down the ramp and slides in under the bottom rope. He poses on the rope before getting off and uses his mic.

Rated “R†Superstar Edge:
Well since I’m out here first… I figured I’d get things situated the way I want it before that guy… Boretista comes out. Where is my spotlight.

Rated “R†Superstar Edge:
Much better. Now I figure I’d not waste much time and let’s get out of the way what that boring guy would say. He would start off with how he was caught off guard at Vengeance, how it wasn’t a fair fight on Smackdown because it was practically three on one. And then he’ll complain about how this match isn’t fair because he is above this and blah blah… So yeah now you’re not needed Boretista. You aren’t needed because I just took over three fourths of your material out of your mouth. But then again it would be good for you to come out… that way when you do I can look you straight in the eye and call you out for the pussy that you are. I mean really have you seen the guy’s face? He has a freakin landing strip on his chin. It looks good on a woman down there but definitely not good on a so called “man.†But being that it is you… it completely defines you. It shows who you truly are and what you are truly about. You are about scoring the easy win and having everything handed to you on a silver platter… so allow me to present you an ass whooping on this silver platter of yours. I’m going to show you exactly why you are not the top draw you once thought and believed that you were.

Because once upon a time you were supposed to be this vicious beast that everyone feared but leave it to me to discover your weakness. I was the first to weaken you in that Money in the Bank finding that chink in your armor and ever since then you’ve become nothing more than a cow being fed to the slaughter. And now… now you are about to embark on your toughest challenge and this time you will not have anybody that you can blame for your loss other than me. You will not have anybody that you can say cost you the match because you are going to be the sole reason for why you lost. Because the thing about you… you never evolve. You stay on the same gear every single match, every single thing you do is exactly as you have been doing and saying ever since. You are the reason that you are in this slump and I will be the reason that you will continue to spiral down the ladder towards nothing. Because when all is said and done… it will be known all throughout UWF that you are nothing special. You are nothing more than a loud mouth sack of crap that has been spoon fed all this time. That you are nothing more than some idiot that got a little hype and from there you felt you were unbeatable, unstoppable, and ever since then you set out to ride that same exact breeze of wind for the remainder of your career. All it takes to stop that little breeze is one wall. I was that wall. So if you want to look to someone to blame and someone to take your frustration out… look no further than me.

Edge pauses for a second for a response as the fans are literally on the edge of their seat for either Batista to come storming out or for Edge to continue… and it is Edge continuing.

Rated “R†Superstar Edge:
You see… when I lost to that one word catchphrase coat tail riding sorry son of a bitch Daniel Bryan… I didn’t just collapse. I instead stood up and got myself back on the winning track and pushed myself. And look at what happened. I went through and defeated Rey Mysterio and now he is receiving a world title shot. Where as myself… I’ll finally get my partner back and we’ll do what we would have done if he didn’t have to have his time off. It was just a delayed reaction but we will win those tag titles. But you… ever since you lost you act like you have no direction. There are only two directions in this business that you can go. Either up or down and everyone knows that and you chose to go down and this match will be the cause of you going even further down than you were before. This match is going to show you that you are not an elite. That you were NEVER an elite. That you were nothing more than some big goof that caught fire at the right time with the exact circumstances needed to excel you and propel you up. I on the other hand came in and had to fight and claw to get to where I am. You don’t understand what it is to fight for something like this. Instead you feel that you are to have everything handed to you and so what I’m going to do is I’m going to hand you an ass whipping. I’m going to hand you a loss. I’m going to hand you a vicious beating. And in the end… I’m going to stand tall with the win just like last week.

It is only a matter of time, it is all formality. It is all as simple as can be. It is not complicated. It is not complex. You are a simple minded piece of trash and it is about time someone take you out and I was the specially elected one that finishes the job I started. It is up to me to make sure that you do not rise again. It is up to me to ensure that you do not rise again. It is up to me to keep you in this hell hole that you have dug for yourself. And you are not climbing out anytime soon. You may feel that this will be beneath you, that this will be just nothing more than… well I don’t know. I’m not capable of simple thinking. But what it is… you are beneath me as I am skyrocketing to the top. I started your downward spiral Boretista and I will finish it.

Edge lowers his mic and stares down the ramp awaiting the arrival of Batista.

BDC

Reaction score
Re: An Open Challenge!

[video=youtube;IVM933bsboQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVM933bsboQ[/video]

Suddenly, the crowd erupts ever so slightly at the anticipation of the arrival of the Mexican King of the Mountain! We see Ricardo Rodriguez with his neck brace step out onto stage, microphone in hand. With a painful smile, Ricardo goes about what he does best; introducing his hero and employer.

tumblr_mae2kwseUO1rbx528o3_250.png

Señoras y señores:
He regresado a tiempo para hacer la manera para el héroe más grande de todo México!
El hijo favorito de los muchos luchadores grandes de la familia de Del Rio!

normal_SD_666_130.jpg

The camera catches sight of Del Rio driving in behind the wheel of an outrageously expensive white sedan as we hear Ricardo continue.

Cabalga en como en un caballo blanco al rescate de todos ustedes aquí en Smackdown! Enfrentarse a los gustos de YES!, así como todos otros villanos infames que se atreven a oponerse a él!
Él es el mejor luchador de la gracia de siempre UWF!
Él es mi héroe! Mi empleador!
Es Alllllllllllberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtoooooooooooooooo Delllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooooooo!

The crowd gives a decent pop as the Brawler doesn't look impressed with the fancy car or entrance. Ricky cuts it short (believe it or not) and rubs his neck as he walks half way down the ramp and waits. Alberto blasts out of beautiful white car spinning for the delight of the crowd and stops with an amazing, blazing white smile. After posing for the crowd, he walks over to join Ricardo. After asking him if he is ok, the duo walks triumphantly down the ramp. Helping his boss into the ring, he proudly hands him the microphone and grabs his neck again.

Alberto smiles and addresses Ricardo: Thank you, mi amigo! And let me say, it is so good to see you back where you belong!

AlbertoDelRio2.jpg

Ricardo smiles and bows slightly and gracefully. Del Rio turns and looks over the invader from Brooklyn.

Del Rio: My name is…

brooklynbrawler_bio.png

The Brooklyn Brawler breaks in rudely: Whataya want, Paco? If you the valet, yo brought me the wrong car! Mine’s the ’77 impala with the nice steak of rust down the side! Now, go back and try again.

Del Rio looks both annoyed and amused: My name…is not PACO…OH, NO! My name is Alberto Del Rio…but apparently you do not know that. And I wonder to myself why that is. Does it have something to do with the rock you just pulled yourself out from under, my friend? I mean, by the look of your attire, it seems to me that you must have been there, what, two to three decades? And why is that you did not stay there? Hmmm? Obviously, my disheveled old man, it must go back to all the beatings you took at the hands of EACH and EVERY WWE superstar! I mean, how many piledrivers, pedigrees, sweet chins, WORMS do you need to take before you slowly lose your mind along with your dignity!

The Brawler says a few curse words off the microphone between him and Del Rio.

Albertocontinues: And you have the audacity to come out here and insult my friend and compadre, Jeff Jarrett! A man who has risen to greater heights in this business than most of those you jobbed to! No, you are in no position to challenge anyone my dear sir. In fact, the only one you would be worthy to fight would be my good friend, Ricardo here!

The crowd cheers as Ricardo gets that shocked look on his face and waves his boss off.

Del Rio: But, alas, he is injured, so that would be unfair to him.

Ricardo smiles nervously and agrees wholeheartedly.

Alberto1.png

Del Rio: No, that will not happen. But seeing as none of the roster has the guts to step out and accept your challenge…

Alberto finds himself interrupted rudely.​

OCC: Permission to talk for the Brawler and Permission granted to speak limitedly for Del Rio
ALSO, if anyone ELSE wants to jump in, feel free! The more the merrier!

Last edited:

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
UWF Smackdown Television Championship Sandow vs Ambrose

[video=youtube;eBR3vwYJCiE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBR3vwYJCiE[/video]

Smackdown's resident hardcore gladiator comes out to a huge reaction from the crowd. He's slowly walking down the ramp with a big smile on his face. He even slaps a hand with one lucky fan and slides into the ring and motions for a mic.

Dean Ambrose
Well well well. It looks like it's my turn to take another title off the hands of another unsuspecting victim. I mean sure he's confident, very confident but this man has no idea what's in store for him. I should have won this title at Vengeance but Batista had to go and lose it right before the PPV. Now I stake my claim at what's rightfully mine, championship gold. And who's going to stop me? Raven? Another nobody like everyone else in the piss poor company that was UCW. They keep thinking they can come and shake things up but there's a reason why it folded. Nobody cares about any of you so called "legends". While you were off fighting no talent hacks I was bettering myself in many places. If someone wants to claim to be a hardcore legend, they have the right to make that claim but let it be known that I’m a hardcore God!

The fans cheer wildly for Ambrose as he continues on.

Dean Ambrose
But I’m not gonna be fightin’ a hardcore wrestler. No quite the opposite. I have to fight some weird feminine man if you can call him that. Honestly, the only reason I know he’s a man is because he has a beard but otherwise he’s certainly no man. What kind of man wears a bathrobe to the ring? Plus he always needs other people to fight his battles for him. Ya’ know whose fought their own battles their whole career? Me.

Ambrose walks over to the ropes and leans over them addressing the fans directly.

Dean Ambrose
I mean who does this guy think he is? He walks around thinking he’s better than everyone else when he has yet to face me before. His tag team partner has been much more successful and I’ve beaten him twice before for two separate championships. Not to mention I’ve battled his other colleague Bray Wyatt on numerous occasions and he has yet to beat me. Sorry Sandow but you’re going to lose both of your championships in the span of a month. You’ll go from becoming one of the hottest commodities to being just another victim on my list.

The crowd cheers for Ambrose as he looks towards the entrance ramp.

Dean Ambrose
That’s right, Damien Sandow is nothing more than a flash in the pan who will just turn into another shell of a man after I get done with him. Daniel Bryan has never been able to get back on track ever since I knocked him back down and now he needs a partner to become anything special. The same will happen to Damien so if he wants to come out and try and use his big words to confuse me then I say come on and try it but don’t be surprised if you find yourself not walking away from this encounter.

Ambrose stares at the entrance ramp as the crowd cheers for the oncoming confrontation

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: SD 10/12/12 Edge vs. Batista

The fans begin to get on their feet, booing the hell out of the arrival of Batista. He walks through the curtains. Batista walks to the ramp as he stops half way before crouching down as the pyrotechnics goes off.

30u48qb.gif

Batista gets back up, slapping himself on the chest a couple times as he makes his way to the ring. He gets into the ring and looks at his opponents with a sneer. Batista demands a spotlight and is given one and snatches the microphone from Edge.

Batista;

ONLY I AM ALLOWED TO HAVE SPOTLIGHT, NOT YOU, NOT ANYBODY! Just who in the world do you think you are Edge? Trying to be smart like that? No, I ain't goin' to freakin' talk about Vengeance, I ain't goin' to talk about my past losses at all Edge, you must clearly be STUPID to even think that. You're damn right I'm pissed off, but I've got my sights on somethin' else but first I gotta get freakin' past you to be able to get what I want! You think I'm an easy opponent, do ya Edge? Do ya? 'Cos I haven't seen you anywhere near the freakin' top! I was at the top, then I suffered a little freakin' loss... Then I lost my state of mind and things didn't go to plan. But I know I can get back up there, I WAS THE MAIN EVENT! Just two months ago... Everyone was talking about me, I was #1 on the Power 25... I'm not there now but I promise you Edge... I will get back up there whether YOU like it or not! I know I'm still that vicious beast, I just have to find myself again Edge. Do you not remember what destuction I caused? I haven't been able to cause havoc lately... but I can promise you I freakin' will cause havoc this week when I beat you to a bloody pulp and send you into retirement! For too long you've been mouthing off thinkin' you are better than the rest... You've still gotten nowhere, you're stuck Edge... It eats you up inside knowing you could never be as great as I was... It eats you up knowing that you couldn't cause as much destruction as I have in the past! You want it all, you're jealous Edge... You'r-

Edge tries to cut Batista off but Batista stops him.

20091208_SD_batista_promo.jpg

I speak... not you. So don't interrupt me again. I don't give a freakin' damn about catchphrases Edge... This week, win or lose... I'm going to beat you down so damn good it'd be like flogging a freakin' dead horse!

Batista throws the microphone onto the floor and leaves... The crowd boo's

OOC: I can only do 1-1 this week.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: SD 10/12/12 Edge vs. Batista

OOC: Okay. If you can do a second one... hit me up as soon as you know and we'll go a second round.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
UWF Smackdown Supershow Halloween Havok - Ambrose v Raven

It's a house show but people are taking a break from the action but the titantron lights up with a vignette from one particular member of Smackdown roster, speaking for the first time since he return.

Ravenbackstagepromo1.jpg

It's been over six months since I last step inside a UWF ring, it's been six month since I have a manned and crippled someone in that ring, since I've spilled someone's body but now, the game has changed and now I lust for blood, hoping to hear the screams of someone's agony, it's almost poetic, no, it is poetic but the wait is almost over... I have chosen, not a victim but a fellow kindred soul, someone like me, someone who enjoys the pain, who enjoys the symphony of screams but ultimately the taste of his own blood on his tongue.

Raven pauses and chuckles to himself, thinking about his opponent before continuing with his response.

Don't get me wrong, I like you Dean Ambrose, I really do, but at the same time, you make weep in sorrow inside, because you have potential, you are a lost wandering soul looking for your next fix, looking to stay on the right side of insanity but your continuous flirting with insanity makes you weak, it makes you foolish, it makes you nothing more than a fool and that is why I came back, to put you back into reality with the narcotic effect of the Raven Effect! a freak, a outcast like me, because 'normal' people don't understand us Dean, they see us as nothing more than freaks but I know what we are really, we are what people fear, we are the boogiemen of reality but most importantly Dean, I am your Boogie Man, because I have to be, I have to break you down, I have to make you a quiver wreck of yourself before I can turn you into a true monster, a 'creature of the night'. You have awoken something inside of me, Dean and consider this my thank you to you for your actions but be under no illusion, this doesn't mean I am going to be sympathetic towards your in our match at Halloween Havok, NO, it'll be quite the opposite.

Raven pauses for a moment, to think, enjoying this thoughts of the actions and pain he will inflict on Dean Ambrose but he continues explaining more.

Ravenbackstagepromo2.jpg

I am going to mane you, I am going to cripple you worse than my previous victims; I can hear your screams of agony now, and it gives me a sense of gratification, I can almost feel your bones breaking in my hands, I can taste your blood, sweat and tears on my tongue but most importantly what I feeling and thinking now will become reality, it will soon be in my hands! There is no escaping your destiny Dean, there is no escaping your maker, I am like Doctor Frankenstein, I will break you and then I will create you in my image. You will be something Dean, you will be my creation, my defining moment, it is unescapable Dean and if you try to run away from this, then you are nothing more than a COWARD! But no matter where you run, whenever you close your eyes, you will be haunted by me standing over your broken and battered carcass, I cannot empathize it enough Dean, our encounter, my annihilation of you, your rebirth, it is all inevitable. So it is written, so it will come to past.

Raven leans back and stretches out his arms and snarls at the camera.

Quoth the Raven, NEVERMORE!

-----------------------------

OOC: First proper Raven TT in over a year, so rusty... Let's go nuts Bumout, good luck!​

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Re: An Open Challenge!

???: Eugh, you make me SICK!

Everyone attention is suddenly draw to the female voice which just spoke out onto the titantron, Velvet Sky emerges out on the titantron is smirk on her face and holding a microphone in her hand, the two wave her away but she ignores them and begins to tackle the both of them.

Szantyrentrancemicrophone.jpg

The Beautiful Fiend,
Velvet Sky
:

You three are vile, putrid human-beings, just look at the three of you, thinkin' that you are untouchable, or even a mere threat, you are NOTHING, you ugly, ill-dressed and hideious people! You are the reason the reason why I aligned myself with Raven, to cleanse the world of people who behave and look like you, even I can defeat the both of you, alas it is up to the Mighty Raven to decide what to do with you two and he is willing to accept your pathetic challenge! He will brutalize you and he will show neither of you any form of mercy, he will enjoy your pleads for it but ignore them as he crushes your skulls with the Raven Effect, giving you brain-ugh, well maybe not brain damage because between the three of you, there is enough for perhaps half a brain BUT don't make a mistake about it, you three are gonna meet your end when it comes to this Friday.

The fans give off a mixed reaction for Velvet Sky as she smirks as she points at Ricardo.

And you, you are the disgusting thing in this ring, those women you touch, EWWWW! And then look at yourself, you are nothing but a filthily human-being infested the rotten stench of herpes around you, you make me sick to my stomach, how can you touch those things, those ugly females, let alone, how could they touch you, it's HORRIBLE to think of you to think of you and an ugly person breeding, imagine the disgusting children! There is one positive to gain from this, you have motivated me to continue down my path, towards my destiny of saving the world from the parasites like yourself, and make the world beautiful once more but I promise both you, Steve and Alberto, Raven will obliterate you off the face of this earth and begin his quest to save the world and create it in his and mine own imagine, the dawn of a new age is upon UWF and you two are the first two pieces of filth to fall 'victim' of it. You better get ready to...

Velvet Sky pauses and clears her throat before responding.

SCREAM, IT'S RAVEN!

-----------------------------------------

OOC: Apologies if it seems bigger, tried to keep it the same length xD!​

Status
Not open for further replies.