UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBS

Reaction score
Re: UWF Friday Night Super Smackdown - THREE HOUR EDITION 8/3/12 Card

I got your promo Slim both will be on the show. Thanks bud.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Thanks. I wanted to make sure since I was supposed to do 2 but couldn't get anything done til today. I did enjoy the first one though. Hopefully folks will get a laugh out of it.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

I'm here just as the Messenger everyone, so I shall be doing my Singh to his Khali.

The Great EOR says "Smackdown will be up within the next hour if everything goes as plan"

You're Welcome.

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Friday Night Smackdown 8/10/12 Card*

newsmackdownbanner1.png

UWF Friday Night Smackdown 8/10/12 Card

All this man can say is wow! After an unparalled three hour edition of Smackdown that rocked the wrestling world we are at it again much like every week with the biggest main event in the history of UWF that will have implications for months to come. This week may not be a three hour special, but Smackdown will continue its road to Summerslam and continue to prove its dominance in the UWF Brand War Live from Seattle Washington!

JarrettMysterio.png

Jeff Jarrett v. Rey Mysterio

In what started out as a quest for the European Championship has quickly become a race to see who the dominate tag team really is. The Justice League got the victory last week, but European hopeful Jeff Jarrett and his El Reyes de la Mountain partner have a chance to avenge the loss in singles compeition. The Guitar carrying member and former Mexican World Champion looks to down the hispanic blooded superhero. Will the loud mouth do it, or will Rey Mysterio's Spider Sense earn him another big victory.

HunterRVD.png

HHH vs. RVD

What better way for a veteran and a legend to start his career back on the blue brand than against a Champion. In this case the returning Triple H will face off against the European Champion Rob Van Dam. The Game looks to make a statement then what better way then against a "superhero" and champion like Mr. Friday Night. You can expect that whomever wins this match up this week will have put the entire Smackdown Roster on notice.

RyderBats.png

Zach Ryder v. Batista

In a Money in the Bank Preview match we are going to see the Red Hot Batista who destroyed one half of the Tag Team Champions go head to head with MITB opponent Zach Ryder. Ryder is coming off of a big momentum boost after defeating the Anti-Christ Jeff Hardy last week. With Summerslam fast approaching this match has big implications towards the biggest match up in the history for both men. Will the Animal remain unstoppable, or will the underdog at Summerslam's affair put the Animal down and prove why he should be the favorite.

YesWyattEdgeCenaHardy.png

In a Pay Per View quality match up that is sure to have people talking six men will enter and only one team can win. On the one side the dominant number one contender's to the Tag Team Championship Daniel Bryan and Damien Sandow are looking for revenge from last week's episode. They will be teaming with UWF's other savior, Bray Wyatt. On the other side is the number one contender John Cena teaming up with the mix and match team of Jeff Hardy and Edge. With Nick Patrick in the hospital we can count on this match up being fair, but everyone has to wonder the implications going into this match up of just which Jeff Hardy is going to show up.

Champs.png

Champion v. Champion

Ted Dibiase v. Stone Cold Steve Austin

In a huge cross-brand match up that this writer is weary of we will see World Heavyweight Champion defend his title and his brand against the mentally unstable UWF Champion and Tuesday Night Raw Stone Cold. Austin has been loud and obnoxious since winning the title back at Backlash and it looks like Dibiase has heard enough. But the question everyone has to wonder is does Smackdown really want the Million Dollar Son to stand up for it. Plus if everyone has a price will Austin be in the same predicament Cena was in last week. Many questions surrounding this match can only be answered when you tune in on Friday Night.

We Will hear from:

John Cena: Its been a week since Cena learned he will be facing Ted Dibiase AND the Big Show in his World Heavyweight Championship contest at Summerslam. What is Cena's thoughts after putting Nick Patrick through a table and lastly his thoughts on the Smackdown Main Event.

Jeff Hardy: The question people have been wondering is, who is Jeff Hardy? Something appears to be wrong with the Anti-Christ. Our backstage reporters are going to find out what that thing is when Hardy has promo time this week, which man will show up tonight and which man will show up at the MITB Ladder Match.

Batista: Josh Matthews has the unfortunate job of interviewing the Animal Batista backstage this week. Batista has taken out Dean Ambrose and Samoa Joe in the past two weeks. Is Zach Ryder next?

Bray Wyatt: On his thoughts on coming short last week when he had EVERYTHING in his favor. How will Wyatt come back and why he still believes without doubt he will be Mr. Money in the Bank!

Dean Ambrose: Hopefully we will hear an update on former World Champion Dean Ambrose's health after the beating he recieved two weeks ago. Will we get a return table? Tune in to find out.

All this and more on the next edition of UWF Friday Night Smackdown

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown 8/10/12 Card*

Oh darn...I got Andrew's Batista this week? Well I can kiss my time away this week haha. This will be the first time I faced him since the UCW days I think. We had some pretty good feuds.

And the champion vs. champion main event is huge. That will decide truly if Raw or Smackdown is better.

Pretty stacked 5 match card, sure to have some good promos as well.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

I'm a bit confused, 'cause I don't really know who plays Triple H. Anyway, I hope Chase will confirm the dominance of Justice LEague :p

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

YES and Bray Wyatt.....kind of makes sense lol. Great looking card! Epic show. RAW vs SD this week.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

I may regret giving Dresdon permission to go to Smackdown because I have a sinking suspicion that he may get jobbed out to make DiBiase and Smackdown look strong. I will being watching that situation very closely.

awesome miz

Reaction score

Not being book is kinda bad for me, but I will at least have time to focus on PPV and send in a promo ...
Justice League... Game over haha!

Dod Draper

Reaction score

Champion v champion... you guys have your work cut out! Very solid card with a massive main event. Looking forward to it!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

This is going to be very interesting. 6 man tag... bring it.

And the champion vs. champion? Be sure that Edge is going to be watching this encounter.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Smackdown 8/10/12: UWF Champion Stone Cold vs. WHC Champion Ted DiBiase, Jr.

[video=youtube;2TwLOOFvzS4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TwLOOFvzS4[/video]

A sound that has not been heard for several months rings out, a sound that the fans have been dying for. This sound is none other than the infamous shattering glass that precedes the opening riff of the entrance theme of one of the most popular and successful superstars in professional wrestling, Stone Cold Steve Austin. At the sound of the shattering glass, thousands and thousands of fans are brought to their feet, cheering in unison, as the camera pans around the arena to get a shot of all of them. Many are seen with various signs dedicated to the Rattlesnake, while others are donning a variety of Austin memorabilia, and many of the fans belong to both groups. Just as it seems like they can't be anymore excited to be cheering for the Bionic Redneck again, out he comes from the backstage, stopping at the top of the stage with his UWF Championship over his shoulder, soaking it all in.

AUSTIN316.JPG

After a moment, Austin begins walking down the ramp towards the ring, making his way up the steel steps and along the apron, stepping over the middle rope and entering the ring. Stone Cold walks over to the nearest corner and ascends it, throwing up the Stone Cold Salute with one hand and raising his championship belt as high as he can with the other hand. Austin steps down and heads to the corner diagonal from the one he was just standing on, repeating the process. Austin steps down again after posing and repeats the process with the remaining turnbuckles before signaling for a microphone from the ringside officials. He is granted one as he makes his way into the ring.

The fans erupt with further excitement as Austin stands there with the microphone in hand, soaking in the adoration further. His theme music fades out until it can no longer be heard playing, making the deafening "Austin!" chants more audible than they were before, as they echo throughout the arena and seem to shake the place. After a moment, Austin raises the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.

mic1.jpg

Stone Cold: I'm not one that usually relies on cliches ta' get his point across, if I can't put it in ma' own words I usually don't bother sayin' it, but for this here sitch-u-ation I'm gonna make an exception. There's an old cliche' that states that revenge is a dish best served cold, and those are words that I believe in, it's a statement that I know is true, and I fully intend by proving it truer with the actions I'm going to commit this week. Ya see, it's time for Stone Cold ta' trade in his denim shorts, blue jeans, and black wrestlin' trunks for a pair a' dress pants. It's time for Stone Cold ta' trade in his various wrestlin' tee shirts and leather vest for a long sleeve white dress shirt and an apron. It's time for me ta' adorn this bald head a' mine with a chef's cap, and go into the kitchen and whip up a meal for two, a personal favorite that I like ta' call Whoopass Au Gratin. Next Friday night ol' Steve Austin's gonna serve up that dish a' revenge, and it's gonna be cold all right, Stone Cold.

An' when you serve up revenge Stone Cold, it isn't cold to the touch at all, it's a very hot dish because Stone Cold Steve Austin is a fired up, hot blooded man and likes his food ta' taste as pissed off as he looks an' sounds. When I saw that match at the very bottom a' Smackdown's card in the main event spot, I was overcome with mixed emotions, mixed emotions that I'm still feelin', and lemme clue ya in as ta' why. On one hand, Stone Cold gets ta' give Ted DiBiase his comeuppance on his own show in front of his own fans, or lack thereof, as it were. That's where the mixed emotions come in, I actually have ta' stomach being on a Smackdown broadcast again, a show that takes more shots at Raw than Tee In Aye used ta' take at the Dubya Dubya E, but ya know what, even though Smackdown is the slimy turd floating to the surface of the You Dubya Eff's pool of programming that the world is subject to observe and suffer for it, the pros outweigh the cons in this scenario and I will take great pride in showin' up on Friday night.

Ted, I wish that I could tell ya that you an' Stone Cold Steve Austin are in the same league, but I can't do that cuz the fact of the matter is ya aren't. You an' Stone Cold have a similar story in that ya fought an' fought an' fought throughout yer You See Dubya and You Dubya Eff career and then finally won the big one, but that's where the similarities stop, because while Stone Cold's been an arrogant jackass throughout much of his title reign, he isn't anymore while you're still very much one. You slapped yer own father in the face, for cryin' out loud. But it's not just because you're a jackass, you're a spineless little pussy as well. The only reason you won that championship is because of that short of breath, sweat pourin' lummox standin' over yer shoulder. It's the only reason you laid me out last week, and if you keep yer title at Summerslam, he'll be the only reason for that too. But you can't rely on yer fat friend ta' get the job done for ya this time kid, it's just gonna be you an' me fighting it out in Smackdown's main event ta' see who the better champion is.

That's right, the You Dubya Eff Champion, a Raw guy, is main eventing your show. I bet that burns a lot of asses, and because of that and Jim Cornette's insatiable need ta' stick it ta' Teddy Long, I fully expect foul play ta' go on in this match, I'm not stupid, an' I knew what I was getting myself into when I agreed to this match. But you should know by now that Stone Cold doesn't back down from a fight, so you can tack whatever stipulation you wanna tack onto this match, you can send whoever you want to down the ramp to interfere and beat me down, I'm not afraid and I guarantee that because I see it coming this time, anyone that gets involved is gonna get just as big a chunk taken out of their ass as you three spineless pricks took outta mine last Friday.

Not ta' mention, if you're familiar with history, Stone Cold's gone toe-ta'-toe with the Big Show before and beat him, so even if everyone else stays in the back and he's the only one that gets involved, it's not gonna do ya any good cuz I can take him as easily as I can take you. So come on down here son and get you a proper piece of the true greatest champion in You Dubya Eff, the man main eventing both Raw and Smackdown this week, the "Texas Rattlesnake" Stone Cold Steve Austin!

Austin lowers his microphone as "I Come From Money" begins to play.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score

Yeah Edge could well be watching this encounter... closer than you think :p

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

hmmm Sandow and Austin encounter last week, My Cody Rhodes history with Prods Ted DiBiase on ucw including now with Austin. rawisrey will be watching that main event very carefully

6 man tag seems like epicness, and while yes we may be three saviors of the masses, after last weeks Smackdown in that abhorrent ruling put into my bout and the actions taken within I am No longer simply known as a Savior. I am a Martyr, and while I would dive into that more I need to leave some for when I impart wisdom(trash-talk) in said contest.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2