UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Smackdown - Samoa Joe versus Batista

Batista scoffs before pulling a serious face as he looks at the crowd.

SDJanuary82010-7-JB-2.jpg

Batista;

Kill me? No Joe, nobody fears you like they used to because you're a freakin' pansy! Batista Bomb or not, I can hurt you and I know that in fact the crowd knows that themselves. Maybe it's that little twink in your eye, rub your eyes and maybe pay attention to what I've been doing. I'll disrespect you in every possible way I can Joe, I don't need to act all friendly, nobody here and I mean NOBODY ever shows me respect around here at all. You say you don't want the World Heavyweight Championship but you're happy enough to prance around in the Tag Division when there is hardly any teams? Who the hell are you freakin' kidding? It's a dream for every single superstar in that locker room to become World Heavyweight Champion, you must be delusional to think otherwise Joe. I earn a big fat pay cheque for what I do, clearly I earn a bigger pay check than you because I am in the main event picture and you're not. You're just jealous you're not me Joe, everybody wants to be me! Even that little freakin' kid in the front row with that damn Cena shirt. I don't sell merchandise like everybody else, I do things my own way, I don't need to be a puppet for the UWF Universe at all Joe, I'm a wrestler. You claim I'm a superstar, seriously? Joe... There's something inside your freakin' brain that doesn't seem to operate functionally well because I am a true wrestler, surely I don't need to show a freakin' code for it but every week I come out here and put on a match. I'll win some and I'll lose some but the result always end the same freakin' way, they leave the arena hurt! Now you think talking about Big Show is going to get you far? It's not. That match was a tough task and yes Big Show flattened me, I can admit that and quite frankly as far as I'm concerned everyone was running out of energy, we've gone through so much and Big Show had all the energy in the world to take everyone out. If it had of been the start of the match, then there'd be a different story Joe. So quit making assumptions while you're at it! I don't care about your petty tag belt, I have a something bigger to focus on!

The crowd boo's knowing Batista's speaking of the Money In The Bank match.

My muscles I have on my arm is something called hard work, I hit the gym every freakin' day and what do you do? Head to the local Denny's and raid the freakin' place! It's ironic how you of all people still think I'm on steroids, I'm no Scott Steiner and I'll never scoop myself to what he is. Scott's never been anything but a freakin' tag champion just like you are right now! You both are freakin' irrelevant to me! I demanded real competition and last week I got some of the best competition I've had since I've been here in UWF, sure Dean got frickin' lucky but the aftermath was the fact I put him on the shelf! I am in the Money In The Bank match Joe, whilst you're in a Tag match... Do you see the difference there? The difference is I'm better than you, always have been and always will be. I'm a freakin' better wrestler than you'll ever be Joe! After I'm done with you... I go back to focusing on becoming Mr. Money In The Bank. I am sick and tired of facing guys who are below my league, I'm being resorted to a worthless loser like you! Next week, that will all change... The focus will be about me, the way it should be!

Batista looks at Joe as Joe interrupts him.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Re: UWF Friday Night Super Smackdown - THREE HOUR EDITION 8/3/12 Card

C'mon lads!

Moar TTing 'cause you love me ;d!

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

Btw, I do need some promos here people!

+

2 matches are close to being finished both at 2K+! But SBS has demanded to write a match, so he's got one as well! But this is an EoR show :p!

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: UWF SmackDown: John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

normal_Uploaded_By_Rulez_-11th_July_2012_TXN_HQ_Pt2_mp40031.png

Bray Wyatt: Oh but I can see you Cena!... I can see right through you. I can see into your soul, man. Just like I can look into this crowd of vultures that await my fall, and I look into their scavenging hearts and see only blackness and I know only I can save them... I see the same with you Cena. You see what I see when... what I hear when I listen to your words, is three things. Greed, a sense of entitlement and overconfidence. Your greed for glory is not one that isn't shared throughout the world Cena, so I can't possibly condemn you for this. I mean, I don't personally share no greed or nothin'... but then again I have no sinful thoughts in my being. No, I do not. But in your heart I see nothing but this greed for that Holy Grail, that World Heavyweight Championship. You see my quest for the World title isn't about being 'number one', or the top dog. No, my quest to become the champion of the world is one of necessity... this world needs me to be at the top of the mountain so my words can echo further Cena. And although you and this foolish world may not realise it yet... that very moment when I do reach the top of the mountain and shout down upon my brothers and sisters that they are saved?... it will be the saving of mankind. Or at least those who I deem worthy of dancing in the ashes of the chaos that I leave behind... because some things just ain't worth savin'.

Bray Wyatt laughs to himself and wanders around the ring as he speaks, Cena looks on somewhat confused by Wyatt as a whole.

Your other trait, is a sense of entitlement. You said that greatness and John Cena together is inevitable. Now, let me tell you Cena, as an all-seer and all-doer, I know that nothing is inevitable. Nothing is set in stone and cast onto the wall of life. No Cena, and this sense of, 'it has to happen, because I'm John Cena'?... it will get you no where in a hurry. No, you need to realise that as a mortal your judgement day will occur one day eventually, and you will not be entitled to anything. You will not be entitled to this glory that you seek and you will not be entitled to anything other than what the higher power decides to give to you. I am that higher power. I am The Angel in The Dirt, the Modern Messiah... and I judge you as I see you Cena, and your gonna fry. What's that song 'gain... 'Where do bad folks go when they die?, they don't go to heaven where the angels fly, they go to a lake of fire and fry, don't see 'em again 'till the 4th of July'... that's a good song. I like that song, because it symbolises everything I speak of. The angels fly in heaven, but sinful, evil beings like you get nothin'... YOU GET NOTHING... and y'all burn like my daddy did. And to bring the trifecta together... your overconfidence will cause this Cena.

The crowd are booing Bray Wyatt heavily, he hushes them and continues.

Y'see I know you don't look at little ol' Bray Wyatt as no threat. I know you don't think I'm at your level Cena. If you did you wouldn't be runnin' yer mouth talkin' about becomin' world champion, because if you truly knew what Bray Wyatt is capable of, you'd know that once again nothing is inevitable and you may not make it to face Ted DiBiase for the title... courtesy of me. Because Cena, this sin, that embodies you. I plan to exorcise it in the only way I can. I will beat it out of you. And not as an act of violence or bloodlust or nothin' like that. But as an act of love. Because I know that deep down inside your soul Cena, you're a real nice guy... you've just been tainted by your success and your legacy thus far... and I will make sure that this black cloud don't hover above your head no more. And if it means I need t beat you to a bloody pulp to do so, then so be it. Hell, my daddy's boat burned and took him down with it... I couldn't possibly say who did it... but I know it was an act to save him. And if that's the extremes some people will go to cleanse some folks... well then Cena, I wouldn't want to be you this week on Smackdown when I cleanse your soul of the evils that have intruded upon it... and show you just how loving Bray Wyatt can truly be.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: Sting vs. Daniel Bryan

Daniel looks down at Sting in the ring and offers his rebuttal.

vg3mo5.jpg

Daniel Bryan: I didn't think anyone could be any more delusional with that self-righteous “Rise Above Hateâ€￾ schpeel than John Cena but I think I just found him and he's the decrepit old cripple in the middle of the ring. Sting, you're not turning my hatred into perseverance and I'll tell you why. It's because I don't hate you, Sting. I don't. I take pity on you to tell you the truth because here you are, the supposed “Iconâ€￾, one of the all-time greats in this industry and instead of sitting atop the kingdom that your legacy built and far away from the ring, you wasted away your money and your life in general and you don't feel fulfilled enough to know when to bow out. You lace up your boots and you tag team with a guy who wouldn't know the meaning of personal hygiene and literacy if it jumped up and bit him. Sting, I won't have you talking down to me, not someone like you. You are an embarrassment, Stinger. You have that title over your shoulder by default. It's not like you can still get it done in the ring anymore.

The crowd is boo-ing Daniel but this hardly has any effect on him as he starts walking down the ramp, continuing to speak.

Daniel Bryan: Sting, you have me pegged all wrong. I respect everything about this business. I love this business and I respect all of your past accomplishments and contributions but that's exactly what it is: Past. History. Sting, what have you done for me lately? What I mean is, in this day and age, what do you offer? You can't take the punishment you used to. You can't do the type of things you used to do so really, what's the point? Who really wants to see a watered-down version of Sting? Not me. The only things you're hurting right now is your fans and your legacy. You're not a threat in this ring, you're a liability. I step into the ring with you and I feel confident that it's a cakewalk. And that's sad. It really is. I came to UWF for competition and so far, all I've been in the ring with are a bunch of has-been's, never-were's and no-talent hacks. I should come to this ring each and every week and have the butterflies and be nervous and anxious. Honestly, with the kind of talent, and I use that term loosely, that UWF offers, you can't help but to phone it in. But, even then, my track record speaks for itself and even if I don't have to try very hard I'm still The Best Wrestler In The World, no doubt about it. This past week on SmackDown, you only got a taste of what I'm capable of. You're biggest misconception is that I come out here and intentionally insult my opponents. You couldn't be further from the truth. I'm an honest man and I only speak in truths. If my words aren't satisfactory then that only reflects onto you. I don't sit down and come up with clever puns and insults and neither do I play a childish and petty game of semantics like yourself. I come out here and I tell the truth and give warnings and make guarantees. And trust me, Sting. When I make guarantees, I make sure they happen.

Sting scoffs at Daniel's last statement. Daniel climbs up the steps and into the ring and addresses his reaction.

ivybr5.jpg

Daniel Bryan: You don't think I'm telling the truth? What did I guarantee our former general manager Nigel? I guaranteed him that, as soon as he stepped into the ring with me, his career was over and look what happened? He's still laid up in a hospital bed and will never step foot in a wrestling ring for the rest of his miserable and pathetic life. That's what I do when I set my mind on something so let me give you a guarantee. You want to run your mouth about how I didn't kill the Stinger. Well, I honestly didn't want to. I wanted to send a message to you and your imbecile of a tag team partner that Damien and I are not to be taken lightly. Besides, why would I want to kill you off? We still have ourselves a tag team championship match. I know the powers that be don't give the deserving competitors their due respect so we would've been screwed over again had you not been able to defend them. So no, Sting. You live to fight another day. On SmackDown, I'm going to beat you but I'll still leave a little bit of you left for SummerSlam and that's when I finish you off. I can guarantee you, Sting. I may not single-handedly kill your legacy, although you yourself are doing a pretty good job at it, but I'll make damn sure your UWF career is never the same again. You want to talk a big game, old man? Well, let's see if you can walk the walk against the Best. You hit the nail right on the head, Sting. It indeed is Showtime and it looks like for you, the reviews of your performance are gonna be lackluster at best. Oh Yes.

Daniel then gets a little closer to Sting to say this last line.

Daniel Bryan: And as far as your analogy goes between scorpions and dragons, I'm no ordinary dragon. I'm The American Dragon and don't you ever forget that.

Daniel lowers his microphone and glares at Sting.

Reactions: 1 person

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: Alberto Del Rio and Jeff Jarrett vs The Justice League

All of a sudden the arena goes dark when all of a sudden a 619 spotlight is shown on the titantron the fans cheer like crazy when all of a sudden

Who's that Jumpin' out the Sky!

[video=youtube;r8_ybQfJ_tY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8_ybQfJ_tY[/video]

Fans cheer like crazy as all of a sudden Rey Mysterio comes jumping out with his cape around him. The fans cheer like crazy and Rey starts to point he takes off the cape and he begins to run to the ring with his arms in the air like he is a flying. Rey goes in the ring and he looks at both of his opponents and he begins to speak to both of them

images

Rey Mysterio: Citzens... Don't you worry your hero is here to save you from these two villains in the ring. Do not believe there horrible words that spew out of the mouths of these people. See you know what these two people are? They are jealous, jealous of the fact that my buddy and justice league member RVD is still the European champion, and that they will never, and I mean never touch the level that he is on. You two right here think this is a joke that you are facing the justice league? The justice league is know joke, we are people who know the difference between good and evil, and know what is right in this world. We don't just come out here and pretend to be super heroes for these people, because in reality we are superheroes. We are what these people look forward too every single week.

fans cheer as Rey looks at Jeff and he begins to speak

Rey Mysterio: Jeff you come out here and act like your some big super hero, but your nothing but a common street thug. At the great american bash you did not even hold a candle to my boy, hell he took you out. I mean Jeff come on you are putting your oh so beautiful wife's life at risk right now... bringing her to this ring. A man is suppose to protect his woman, not try to get her in the trouble that she does not want to be. That's just low man, but fear not. Since I have come to the conclusion that you are nothing more than a common street thug, it should be no problem for me and my Amigo RVD to defeat you easily, and once we do I hope you see the error of your ways.

Fans cheer for Rey as then he moves on to ADR

Rey Mysterio: Now Alberto we have a rough history, are history extends far when it comes down to it. Your first match on the big stage was against me, and although you got the upperhand on me there, it will never happen again. Del Rio you are failing to understand the fact that you are just a common thug. You have no people the love and support you, the people form Mexico, and Tuijanna do not look at you as a hero there at all. They look at me as a hero over there, they see me and they get excited. They love the fact that I am someone who will always live up to his family name. When you came to the states Alberto you removed your mask with no remorse... what kind of hero just reveals his identity? No hero would do that, and that is why no one in Mexico hopes you beat me, they hope you lose to show what real lucha libre really is in professional wrestling.

Rey goes and he begins to speak to the both of them in an intense passion

Rey Mysterio: So both of you too me are common street thugs. You are not a villain like my former friend Batista is. You guys are no threat to the justice league. RVD at Summerslam have you to no sweat, it is too easy for him. So both of you guys will be the first to experience the Frog Splash of Righteousness, The West Coast Pop of Truth, and the 619 of Justice. The justice league is open, and justice will be served here this Firday

Fans cheer as Rey awaits for his partner or a response​

BDC

Reaction score

For a while, Jarrett just stares in utter disbelief. He looks over at his gorgeous wife and grins and, then, walks up to Mysterio. Looking down upon the masked hero he grins.

Jarrettrey4.png

Jeff Jarrett: What in the HELL? I thought you were kidding with all this flyin’ around and talking like some Super Friends reject. YOU’RE SERIOUS! Oh, MY Gawd! You really think you’re a bonified cape wearin’, banter rantin’, costumed crime fighter!! Well, ain’t that beat all I ever seen?

Jeff looks over at Del Rio who is having a laugh with Ricardo.

Jeff looks back at Rey: I can see that Captian Toke has finally gotten to you too!

JarrettRey3.png

The crowd begins to boo as Rey looks off as if to show he isn’t impressed with the insult.

Jeff Jarrett: Listen, Speedy Gonzalas, you consider me whatever the hell you want. But, in the end, I’m one part of the team that will put you back on medical leave! Holy Spit! I just can’t get over this! I mean, wearin’ the mask was a bit over the top to begin with. Of course, you guys from Mexico have to wear masks. You never know when you’ll be involved in knocking off a Seven Eleven or takin’ part in a beheadin’!

JarrettRey1.png

Rey goes to argue with him, but Jeff has other plans.

Jeff Jarrett: No, I don’t buy this good guy bit. That many tattoos and the mask…nah, you’re the one up to no good! You wanna make me out to be a common thug when what you’re looking at here in this VERY RING is wrestling royalty! That’s right, Rey! Now, I know you have your own wrestling heritage. Tell me Rey, which generation jumped the fence over into San Diego?

Rey stares a hole through the Tennessean.

JeffRey6.png

Jeff Jarrett: No, take a long look at the two of us, Mighty Mouse. Alberto and myself have had our differences, but there’s more class and heritage between me and Alberto than the whole rest of the roster combined! You bet! And, as for me being jealous? Hell! What in the world is there to be jealous of? Jumpin’ off things, pointin’ at himself, checkin’ out every day at 4:20? Maybe it’s his way with a steel chair? Nah, I don’t see anything about him that impresses me or ALBERTO here! And come our little tag team match, we’re gonna put on a wrestling clinic that will put ole Lou Thesz to shame!

Mysterio goes to set the record straight, but the lovely Karen Jarrett jumps in and lays into the high flyer.

Snapshot18-1-20121-00AM.png

Karen Jarrett: And as for me needing protection? I can handle myself shrimp! I’m out here because I believe in this here man and in his ability to kick your mixed up Mexican ASS!

Karen and Jeff exchange smiles and Alberto steps up and addresses the Jarretts.

Alberto Del Rio: I am sorry, Jeff, but I am afraid I take exception to my name being besmirched in such a mundane way. Allow me to interrupt briefly to, how you say, SET THE RECORD A STRAIGHT?

Jeff smiles and the Jarretts wave their hands like Vanna White as if to welcome the Mexican Aristocrat to go right ahead.

Alberto Del Rio: First of all, peasants in both America and Mehico know my name and respect me.

vlcsnap-82319-e1282319462171.jpg

The crowd begins to boo in order to dispute him.

Alberto Del Rio: But, I, Alberto Del Rio, come from a lineage of kings! The blood of royalty flows in these veins. Of course, THESE peasants are the ones who are jealous! Why else would they dare boo me? But I understand. They wish to be like me…and who can blame them? But they know they will never be as great as Alberto!

WWE-Rey-Mysterio-and-Alberto-Del-Rio_display_image.jpg

Ricardo shakes his head to emphasize the impossibility.

Alberto Del Rio: No, they will never ascend to the greatness that I have accomplished. Much like you, Rey. You drag yourself through the mud to pander to the working class; to be like them. Thus, you will NEVER…EVER be as great as I! I assure you, Mysterio, if you continue to cross my path, all you will receive in exchange for your troubles is another broken arm!

Rey and Alberto exchange a few words off the microphone. But Del Rio is NOT quite through.

WWE-Alberto-Del-Rio-and-Rey-Mysterio-500x347_display_image.jpg

Alberto Del Rio: As for me taking my mask off…some traditions fall to the wayside in the wake of wrestling royalty. You see, Alberto Del Rio sets the standard for what is acceptable. And living the rest of my wrestling career hiding my face? That is absolutely unacceptable! No, someone as stunning as myself deserves to compete in a way that the world can benefit from. When they paint my mural on the walls of my family mansion, it will be mask free; unlike the murals that your fans spray paint on the dirty walls of that shanty town known as San Diego!

Rey Rey begins to get a bit tense and comes to the defense of the good people of San Diego.

img-reymysteriovsalbertodelriokapismasiekimhq-336.jpg

Alberto Del Rio: Which explains why you see everyone as ‘common street thugs’. Coming from the common streets of San Diego where you become known by a number and the gang you are in. Sad. Truly sad. No, that will not save you tonight, Rey. No, your cape will not save you. Your mask will not save you. These peasants will not be able to come to your rescue when you find yourselves beaten and absolutely outclassed by the American King of the Mountain, Jeff Jarrett, and…

Suddenly, a cocky and pompous Ricardo steps in with his microphone ready.

15968790.jpg

Ricardo: AAAaalbertoooooooooooo ..... Deeeeeeeeeeellll RRrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiOOoooOOooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: SuperSD! Jeff Hardy vs Zack Ryder

Jeff Hardy looks over at the Long Island Iced Z, before addressing him whilst screwing his face up slightly.

Mic.jpg

Jeff Hardy: Please, stop with this bull-crap Zack! I didn't come out here for you to patronize me, I didn't come down here for a trip down memory lane, I know what I have accomplished, and I know the standard I have raised the bar to when it comes to ladder matches. But when you talk about the times I have innovated jumping off of the twenty feet structures onto bodies, through tables, what have you.... I wouldn't come here and describe them as... Fun. Lacerating your back on the metal string keeping a table together isn't fun. Falling onto a heap of bones and concrete is not exactly fun and Summerslam is just going to be a humbling for you if you really are that naive to think so. This is not just so we can take a little more money home in our pay-packets Ryder, this is going to be an opportunity at emulating your heroes, reaching an accolade you have always wanted to achieve your whole life, or in my case, re-achieving those said accolades. You can take your internet dirt-sheets and put them up against your accomplishments once your done and can't carry on, use them as a guide as to whether you ever fully reached your potential. Those dirt sheets like the Dresden Dose you talk about? They make crumby decisions just to make people read them anyway.

I used to think just like, you see Zack. I used to truly believe that these people deserve to be treated week in week out, because they followed me religiously, supported me ceremoniously through thick and thin, but, of course, we all know that never actually happened don't we. Oh, don't act like your surprised by me saying that people, you are the ones that go through your day to day lives, mundane, dull, but you still make mistakes no matter what path your life takes you down. But yet being the judgmental people that you are, I make a few mistakes also, I try to rectify them and I get branded a user and a cheat for life. Zack, it's like every time I jumped up on those turnbuckles and flew meant nothing all because of a couple of errors and unfortunate circumstances. It's nothing personal with you Ryder, but I won't be here to put on a show for these people. I will only be here to do one thing. Make an example of you, and carry on with my business regardless. Who knows, maybe after Summerslam has come and gone, you and I find our paths never cross again and you reach the heights that I speak of. Maybe then when the pressures of being a top superstar, not a cheap pop grow on your shoulders, and when mistakes cost you these fans undying adoration, you will think of these words I have shared with you tonight, and you will realize that I'm not crazy, and I do know what I'm talking when I say this company is twisted with HATE.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

For a moment there’s a big silence in the arena when suddenly ...

ONE OF A KIND!

[video=youtube;OAMVDXrsSf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAMVDXrsSf8[/video]

After a while "One Of a Kind" by Breaking point hits the PA System of the arena as the crowd goes crazy. With the first guittar riff hits, one of the most loved UWF superstars Rob Van Dam and his manager Bill "Fonzie" Alfonso appear under the titantron with a wide smile on their faces as the crowd chants RVD's name. Huge ovation for Rob Van Dam and Fonzie. RVD goes down the ramp and making his way towards the ring, while Fonzie is jumping behind him, holding the European Championship in his hands and he's blowing his whistle ...

rvdandfonzie.png

On the way to the ring, Rob is high-fiving many of the fans and when he reaches the ring, he enters it and after him goes Fonzie. Rob then jumps and turns around, pointing with his thumbs at him, while Fonzie goes for the microphone. When he gives the mic to RVD, Rob starts to speak ...

Speakin' of heroes ...

RVD throws the mic on the ground, turns to the crowd and points his thumbs at himself, as he makes his signature pose, as the crowd screams "Rob ... Van ... Dam" and then they cheer for Rob and Rey as RVD high-fives Rey, while Fonzie picks up the mic, that RVD dropped and gives it back to Rob ...

Thanks Fonz. First of all I would like to ask you one question, but I don't want you to answer that, 'cause it's gonna be rhetorical question, if you know what that mean. I will speak slowly, so Mr. de La Mancha can understand ... uhm, no offense Rey Rey, I know you can understand, but I mean this little bitch standin' in front of me. So here's the question. Do you guys, feel the same tension as I do? Since that's not a rhetorical question as I was sayin', let me answer that. I don't think you feel the same way as I do, 'cause I don't feel any tension, but you guys should be really stressed out right now. It may not bother you rith now, but you two are opponents at SummerSlam and don't get me wrong, you've got Rob Van Dam at the Pay-Per-View and that's somethin' you don't want. Plus, I wasn't really listenin' to you guys, 'cause all that you've said, I already heard from many people before you and just like you, they didn't realize they have to face Rob Van Dam, but believe me, they realized it, when they were searching for their teeth in the ring, 'cause Rob Van Dam kick those teeth out of their mouths ... uhm .... no offense Fonz. But it doesn't matter who I fight, 'cause people love to watch me fight anyway. But this time, I've got little Rey Rey as a tag team partner, so you guys ... not even a challenge ...

Rey smiles at Rob Van Dam as people are cheering "RVD, RVD, RVD, RVD" and Rob continues ...

Rey Rey, before we start this, as Jim Ross would say "Slobberknocker", let me tell you a little fact. I had beans and sausage for dinner, which means, this time, I'm gonna fly a lot higher than you bro. But you two, J. Jonah Jameson and Speedy Gonzales, I would like to congratulate you about this match. Not because you're gonna win it, but because you'll be havin' the greatest match out of this week's SmackDown, 'cause you're fighting two greatest superstars out of UWF, Rey Rey and Rob Rob. That's right and Mr. PPV, RVD, is not only gonna kick your ass on blue brand, but I'm gonna embarass you and beat you at SummerSlam again. Sounds like double trouble to me. I mean guys, I'm usually very excited about this match, but I usually fight the top guys and not the trash, 'cause the trash belongs to RAW brand. SmackDown should be full of top notch guys, like Stone Cold Steve Austin. And I'm not gonna lie to ya, when I say that you should be his housekeepers. You two and this chick standin' next to you are probably wonderin', why I didn't react to the things you've said. The answer is simple as that, first, I wasn't really listenin' to that crap you were sayin', because all you did is that you just confused my fans with that nonsense and the next thing is, you don't talk to rubbish, when you're throwing them into the bin and that's exactly our case, am I right Fonz?

Fonzie is holding RVD's European Championship and in the other hand he has a microphone ...

You're Dam right, daddy! These guys Rey Mysterio and Rob Van Dam are gonna kick your asses to the next week's edition, baby! You think you losers are the best? Well, you're NOT! Super SmackDown 2012, baby! The year of the Justice LEague! The year of Rob Van Dam! SummerSlam 2012, baby! The night of Mr. Thursday Night and 619 marvel! They're gonna win their matches and they will prove that they're the best! We're here to take over UWF! We're here to serve the Justice, baby!

Everyone stares at each other ...

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Re: SuperSD! Jeff Hardy vs Zack Ryder

Zack nods his head taking in what Jeff has just said to him before answering.

Pwk0k.jpg

Zack Ryder: You make some very good points there bro, but I disagree with them. You say that all of this, all of your career has not been fun? That's where I think you're wrong. I think wrestling is fun. Wrestling should be fun. I didn't come to this business, this company because it was way to make a lot of money, or because I could. I came here because I loved it, and it's the best thing in the world. Taking bumps like you said isn't that fun but hearing the roar of the crowd. They chants that they scream is what makes it worth it. Do you mean to tell me you didn't enjoy hearing the crowd chant "Holy shit" when you jumped from a 25 foot ladder? You don't find that fun or enjoyable bro? Man, what happened to you? What happened to the Jeff that I, and the rest of the fans loved. This company is not twisted with hate. This business is not twisted with hate. It is you Jeff that is twisted with hate.

The fans now are fulling backing Ryder and some "Let's go Ryder" chants are heard but don't last very long.

Zack Ryder: This Money in the Bank opportunity is great. It's huge bro. I'm not underestimating it by any means. But at the end of the day, who ever is holding up that golden briefcase, they're not the only winner of that match. Every single one of us is a winner after that match. We can say that we were in the Money in the Bank match. Stars are born in that match. The spotlight is huge in that match. And Long Island Iced Z is going to be right in the middle of that spot light bro! Jeff, you've been through a whole lot in your career, but somewhere along the way bro, you lost yourself. I'm hoping that it takes this match, the Money in the Bank match. The feeling of being on that ladder once again, and seeing the future that could be yours makes you realize who you really are. Maybe it will be a Twist of Fate for you. Unlike you Jeff, I will never embrace the hate. If it takes me years to win the world title, to get to the top of this company, I will do it with each and everyone of these fans in mind, and I will have each of them by my side chanting WOO WOO WOO! As I win the Money in the Bank briefcase. And this Friday, this SUPER Smackdown, this is only going to be step one in my climb of this company ladder. Just like I'll climb the rungs at SummerSlam, I will climb the rungs to stardom. There's no stopping the Ryder Revolution!

Ryder holds the mic out to the crowd that scream back "WOO WOO WOO, YOU KNOW IT!"

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: Smackdown 8/3/12: Edge vs. Damien Sandow

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME
[video=youtube;wcLYcXybr_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcLYcXybr_A[/video]

Edge walks out on stage to a thunderous ovation from the crowd.

He walks down towards the middle of the ramp and then does his pose as the pyro goes off.

Rated “R” Superstar Edge:
Will you please shut up for a moment. I heard you talking and all I could think was… what was for lunch? Was it a burger? Hot dog? Chicken sandwich? Was it cooked all the way? Well for my sake I hope it was cooked all the way. Otherwise I might have some gas later on. But hey that isn’t too bad right? Well I mean everyone does it so why not? Well for your sake… just know Sandy that I did in fact eat good. I ate beans and since we are having a no disqualification match, I figured I’d be smart and use whatever methods at my disposal right? I mean isn’t that what you did at the Great American Bash? Well you used it on yourself but in the end you couldn’t best me. You just had to beat yourself which is how you were able to beat me which in itself… isn’t exactly a brilliant method but it worked that time because you using that chair just meant that there would be evidence to use against me but this time… I can guarantee you that using anything like that will only work to my advantage. Especially if you use it as poorly as you did that night. So yeah I will agree with you on one thing there… you are not made to “beat people up.” You are made for either beating yourself up or having others get the best of you.

And I plan on very much inflicting as much pain and punishment on you as humanly possible and then some simply because this time I can and also because I just cannot stand the sound of your voice or the sight of you. I just can’t and just know… next time I will use a chair against you. You can use it against yourself if you wish but I promise you that I will also use it against you that way you will know how to properly swing a chair at an opponent and if your little butt friend Bryan decides he wants to stick his nose in my business again he will be eating that very same chair because I’m not about to allow something like that happen again. I’m walking out with a victory and I will kick your bathrobe wearing pink tights… well they aren’t even tights… they are underwear. Dude… you wrestle in pink underwear. That does explain a lot about you though.

But besides all of that I’m just going to let you know that in the end… at the end of the night it does not matter what color tights you wear, what color bathrobe you wear, I’m still going to do what so many people have wanted to do to you for so long. You are on the hotshot track to the top and I’m the one, the appointed one, the “intellectual savior” that will put a halt to such a travesty and show you back down the ladder to the abysmal pit of failure.

Edge pauses for a moment as he runs his fingers through his hair looking around a little crazy.

Rated “R” Superstar Edge:
What did I just say? Well anyways you know what I mean. I’m going to show you what a spear feels like… well wait you already experienced that plus you have your buddy Bryan back there that gives it to you every night… dang that sounded wrong. But hey when you are wrong you are wrong right? I know I’m right. And I know I’m right when I say that I’m going to whip that ass of yours and I know I’m right when I say that this time I will come out on top, and I know I’m right when I say that this time… the results will be different. You will be left down on the mat, I will be the only one left standing. You will be taken down by MY HANDS. You will be taken down this time because of my doing… not because of your own doing. This time Sandy… I’m going to make sure that when that final three count is done… it will be only because I was the one that caused you to taste defeat. Sandy… you will finally understand and will become unhinged by the… spear… spear…spear.

Edge lowers the mic.

OOC: Sorry for the delay... Its been complete hell this week.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF SmackDown: John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

normal_vlcsnap-00437.png

John Cena: So you say, Bray, and I quote ‘I can see right through your soul’. Y’know, that’s funny Bray because I never took you as the Superman type – I always believed that was me. He-he.

The audience cheers at John Cena’s joke and Cena chuckles to the joke as well. The ‘smarks’ in the audience boo at the common trait of John Cena – being a Super Man. Cena nods his head as he continues.

John Cena: OK, let’s be serious, shall we? While we’re on the verge of bein’ serious, Bray – I need to ask a question. Why are you so damn serious to these fans? Yeah, yeah – of course what comes out of your mouth is I want them to believe – I want them to believe in Bray Wyatt. Do these people wanna’ believe in Bray Wyatt? John Cena raises the microphone in the air and the audience loudly screams out ‘No’, as Cena continues. Exactly, no! These people are fine, if anyone needs savin’ – it’s you. These people cheer for who they want to hear, they boo for who they want to boo for. And if you’re wonderin’ why they’re booin’ you – it’s because, well you don’t know when to stop preachin’! These people don’t wanna’ hear a bunch of preachin’, they’ve heard enough from plenty others, believe me. These people decide who they believe is gon’ emerge victorious by provin’ a point, and that’s somethin’ you failed to do so far. Whereas I? I prove a point day in and day out and this Friday will be no different, you’re lookin’ at the victor of our match and the next World Champ!

John Cena nods his head, agreeing with his promise and so does the audience as they continue to cheer. Cena motions a ‘Ghost Belt’ across his waist, and mouths off to the camera a threat to the current World Champ. Cena continues.

John Cena: Say what you believe, Bray but I’m gon’ tell you right now – I ain’t greedy nor am I overconfident. I’ve been in situations like these before and believe me, I’ve came out of them stronger than ever. I know you, Bray – we’ve been involved in matches before. I know you’re big, strong, quick, cunnin’. I know you’re an incredible performer, and I know you’re gon’ give me a run for my money. You’ve the tools of trade, and I know you’re gon’ be successful in your career, as much as I don’t wanna’ witness it. You’re the real deal, son. However, that does not mean I’m any sort of intimidated. You’ve talked the talk but can you walk the walk again? I know what exactly I’m in store of this Friday and I know you know what you’re in store of. Call it greed, call it bein’ overconfident, entitlement – whatever, all I see it as not backin’ down from a challenge. I’m embracin’ the challenge!

The response from the audience was thunderous, and John Cena has a huge smile on his face as he appreciates the cheers. Cena nods his head, as he slowly raises the microphone up to his lips – continuing.

John Cena: From one challenge to another, I will embrace it! There’s one thing you will never see me do, Bray and that’s back down from a challenge. Even when the goin’ gets tough, I will not back down from a fight! I hope the Mega Bucks Boyfriends are listenin’ real close, you all might be a lot of things but you will never break me! Ted, you will not buy me! Show, you will not break me! Bray, you will not make me believe! It just won’t happen. No matter how hard things might get, no matter what – there is one thing I guarantee and that is I will fight until I can’t do so anymore, and after The Great American Bash? I’ve faced pain like no before and I’m still feelin’ the effects of The King of the Mountain match. However, this Friday night when the lights are shinin’ bright – this is where John Cena shines! Bray, we’re both banged up, I know that but if anyone’s overconfident, homie it’s you. I’m tellin’ you right now – it will not be easy and you best be prepared for the fight of your life! I’m here ready for a fight and I hope you’re ready for the same. Y’know where to find me, Bray so there’s one thing left. It’s simple, if you want some – come get some!

John Cena lowers the microphone and he goes to make his way out of the ring before being interrupted by Bray Wyatt. Cena releases the ropes and locks eyes with Wyatt, with an intrigued expression on his face.

Reactions: 1 person

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Sting vs. Daniel Bryan

Sting: Once again the lack of originality is so painfully obvious that I may have to put an ice pack on it to make the swelling go down. I mean the words you're choosing are different, but you're still saying the same things. I can't cut it in the ring anymore because I'm watered down, and I'm watered down because I'm old and can't accept that it's time to bow out, and because I can't accept that it's time to bow out I'm an embarassment. I honestly wish that I could tell you that those things have never been said about me personally or any other older star in this business and be telling the truth, but I can't. In fact John Cena once said the same words you just said to me, here I'll prove it.

Sting points to the titantron screen where some past footage begins to roll.

John Cena: Come on Sting man, just admit that I had you going there...that was funny! Oh mercy I missed this...you seriously think I am excited to fight your old ass? No...you are not a wrestler anymore..you are no longer an Icon...you are simply a loser.

You call me childish, and immature...but you should really look in a mirror man. What is more childish and immature than an old washed up has been trying to keep down the future stars of this business? You are still around..trying to relive your past success and costing people like me from running this business. Don't make me out to look like the bad guy, look at all the things you have to get to the top Sting. Look at all the people you trampled on to get to where you are today. I am doing the same thing you did...but I am more successful already then you have ever been.

The footage concludes as things return to Sting in the ring.

Old, check. Washed up, check. Still around trying to relive past success, check. Thanks for bringing up John Cena, you jogged my memory a bit. Didn't exactly work out well for you though, because now all these fans think that you verbally plagiarized something one of your peers said to me in a different company, on a different show for a different match under different circumstances but in the same arrogant and disrespectful manner. Seems to me that past history you were speaking of without fondness a moment ago is actually something you hold very dear to your heart. Well, while you try to process what just happened and how I had that ace up my sleeve, I'm going to polish my title.

Sting removes a round can from his jacket and unscrews the lid, removing the cloth from within that has some of the cleaning substance on it. He then begins to apply the substance, doing exactly what he said he was going to do as he waits to see if Daniel Bryan has a response or not.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

Okay... I still need promos people! GIMMEH!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

I'll do one in the morning EoR if that's alright with ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.