UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF Friday Night Super Smackdown - THREE HOUR EDITION 8/3/12 Card

And the Texas Rattlesnake whooped him at the Great American Bash in a Texas Deathmatch! Wolfe, I mean.

Oh the irony! :p

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: UWF SmackDown: John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

The lights in the arena suddenly go out... there is a brief moment of confusion among the UWF faithful, but not long before a familiar voice is heard and a spotlight focuses on the ring steps.

bray-wyatt_o_GIFSoupcom1.gif

Bray Wyatt: My own worst enemy?... my own worst enemy?!... John, my own worst enemy... is Bray Wyatt. Y'see I ain't like 'dem other wrestlers here in the UWF... and you know that, you'll admit that and I admire that about you... but you don't get the full picture, man. You don't seem to understand what I am all about, nobody does... not even I do. Y'see I am both the messenger and the higher power in this life, and not to many people understand my words, and not to many people understand my actions and in my human form I must say I struggle sometimes to figure out just what it is, that I do. I mean, I know for sure that I hurt people... but I also know that I save people. I can help people and I can love people. Spiritually... I am aware of my higher calling... but as a being on this plane of existence, Cena, I just don't know what I'm capable of. What I do know, that I'm capable of however, is great things. I know that I can go far, man. I can change this world for the better and one of the ways I can change the world is by changin' it's inhabitants and their ways, and man... it looks like I get to try it again with you John... and y'know how they say that everythin' happens in threes?... y'know, the three wise men, the three kings, Satan's tripod, celebrity deaths?... well maybe your enlightenment can happen on the third attempt. Maybe three really is a charm.

Bray Wyatt chuckles to himself before pulling himself up onto his feet and through the ropes into the ring where he stands opposite his opponent for this Friday night.

Y'see John, me and you already have some history, and we've made some history too. We were both in that King of The Mountain match, and although we may have both lost... we have both came off as better beings since. You, well you've gone on to be named the number one contender to that glimmerin' Holy Grail of this industry, the World Heavyweight Championship. And little ol' me?, well I've been reborn, stronger, quicker and I've been granted an opportunity to become Mister Money in The Bank. Now I know it's a runnin' theme when it comes to me and you talkin' Cena, but the idea of 'Money In The Bank'... well, it sort of applies to you now don't it. Now I ain't gon' get it into it too far now, boy, because I know how much you don't like hearin' my truths, but I do find it funny that I could be the one with the money in the bank to buy you out when you're the champion. Finally, Cena is bought out after buyin' the love of all these fans with yer merchandise and yer social media nonsense. And I do find it ironic, I really do, because after years of rollin' them dollars into the bank... when you finally do get that big win here on Smackdown... you go bankrupt and I buy you out... quite funny ain't it?.

Cena shakes his head, serious. Bray Wyatt continues on.

But that's in the future, it might be near, or it could be far off, man... it could be ages away. But it don't change the fact that I will be the man with the briefcase... to change the course of the world. But this week, I've gotta change your ways Cena, it's my third opportunity for me to teach you that 'good things come to those who believe in Bray Wyatt'... and those who don't?... well they burn. Do you wanna burn Cena?... or do you wanna believe?!... I'd say you'd better believe because your gonna feel first hands what the fire of Bray Wyatt's condemnation feels like, this week. I will make sure then, that you do believe in Bray Wyatt.

Wyatt lowers his microphone and takes a seat in the corner of the ring opposite where Cena stands and he gestures with his hand that the floor is open for Cena to rebuff his words.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: Sting vs. Daniel Bryan

[video=youtube;elyEQz7aG_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elyEQz7aG_A[/video]

The crowd changes from cheering to boo-ing as the self-proclaimed “Best Wrestler In The Worldâ€￾ Daniel Bryan makes his way out from the back with a smug smile on his face. He stands at the top of the ramp and looks down at Sting. He waits for the boo-ing to die down a bit before speaking.

02danielbryan.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Sting, are you still recuperating from the beat-down Damien and I handed you last week, not take your meds or suffering from Alzheimer’s? Perhaps a little of both. You come out here and accuse me of self-service, having an inflated ego and being arrogant? Let me just take a little time out to address these accusations. First off, I serve the sport of professional wrestling. I don't pander to anyone. I tell it like it is. Daniel Bryan is many things but Daniel Bryan is not a liar or a mindless sheep like the rest of the SmackDown locker room. Which brings me to my next point. If I come across as arrogant, it is because I've earned the right to make the claims that I do. When I say that I am The Best Wrestler In The World it's not because I like to brag or because I want to sell t-shirts. It's because I've earned it by my actions in this ring. Last but certainly not least, we come to ego. “The Iconâ€￾ Sting says that I have an ego problem. Stinger, which one of us is damn near 60 years old and still lacing up his boots and making an embarrassment of himself? It certainly isn't me. Sting, you are still active in the business taking spots away from people like Damien and myself. We are the future of this business and you're the Doc Brown, constantly trying to fill these people into the DeLorean that is your character and persona. You're old, get used to it. Accept it. Know your place.

The crowd is boo-ing Daniel even harder when he calls Sting old. This upsets Daniel and his smile fades away.

200s3rk.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Are you people kidding me? You get upset when I point out the obvious? I knew you people lived in the dark but this is ridiculous. This man who stands in the ring with the same crusty old facepaint he's been wearing since the 80's is no longer relevant in this day and age. Do the world of professional wrestling a favor Sting and just go home. Go be with your family. Bow out peacefully, preferably before our match because stepping into the ring with me is like playing Russian Roulette with your career and livelihood. Just go ask Nigel. He's no longer apart of this company because of me. And you ask me if I'm proud of that? You're damn right I'm proud. He ran SmackDown like his own personal toybox instead of letting the wrestlers who apply their craft in the middle of that ring every week do their jobs. He stuck his nose in my business and look where it got him. Sting, you're doing the exact same thing so I see the future that lies ahead of you.

Daniel paces around on the top of the ramp, never taking his eyes off of The Icon.

Daniel Bryan: Sting, your future is easy to foresee: You have none. I decided that Nigel had to go and I made him leave. What makes you think I can't do the same to you? That title over your shoulder is a sham. You didn't earn that title. You were handed it on a silver platter. Damien and I? We're going to earn it fair and square. And, as far as SmackDown goes, SmackDown may have Jim Cornette making matches but he's not in charge. He doesn't run things. The inmates are running the asylum. Its much better that way. Its the wave of the future. I can see it now. The bright lights of the future.....almost like a billboard. And, if you look close enough, the letters on the billboard spells out Y.E.S.

Daniel lowers his microphone and glares at his SmackDown opponent.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki

I'm gonna get a TT ready for my Triple H here soon to show the direction I'm taking with him. Hopefully, I can get it added to something if not this show.

This show looks awesome by the way.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Sting vs. Daniel Bryan

l.jpg

Sting: This is an epidemic, something that must be contained immediately before it spreads to anyone else not infected with it. This four sides of ropes are not enough of a quarantine to stabilize your illness, because when you speak or breathe or cough, the toxins are sent airborne and spread like wildfire. This virus that your body was unable to keep out that I'm speaking of is foot-in-mouth disease. Under further investigation, you'll find you exhibit all the symptoms. Now, even though it's been common throughout men your age lately, I'm a bit surprised to see that you've come down with it, since you're so enlightened and your pal Sandy has such a grasp on the English language. But he has failed you, he has not taught you enough, and now there you stand looking foolish for having used such a simple word incorrectly. You asked me if I was recuperating, suffering from Alzheimer's, forgot to take my meds, or both. Therein lies the issue, as the correct context with which to use the word "both" in reference to a series of things previously stated is in reference to two things, not three.

What you likely meant to say was, "Sting, are you still recuperating from the beating me and Damien gave you last week, suffering from Alzheimer's, or did you simply forget to take your meds? Perhaps all three." But it's okay, I know what you meant, and you probably think you're pretty clever for coming up with what it is you're suggesting. Hey, I know, when I go out there I'm going to call Sting old, surely no one's called Sting old before! But not only will I call him old, I'll claim he suffers from a disease that many older people suffer from, that's original. And while I'm at it, I'll call him crazy and suggest he's on medication for both his lack of mental stability and increasing age, THAT'LL show him! Well you have shown me something, Daniel, you've shown me that the only thing you bring to the table is your in-ring work, you've shown me that you don't have any creativity when it comes to insulting your opponent. But not only that, you don't have any respect for your elders, and I don't mean I'm your elder for the age difference, I'm referring to my tenure in this business. Guys like me paved the way so that kids like you could have their shot, and that has nothing to do with our age difference either. I call you a kid because someone that jumps his opponents from behind every time he's in a fight is not someone that I can stand here and call a man.

I've recovered from your attack just fine, and that's because you made the mistake of leaving something to recover. If you're going to attack someone like me when they're back is turned, you might as well take me out in cold blood, you're in the business of knocking people off anyway, why not take it a step further with me than you went with Desmond and kill the "Icon"? I'll tell you why, because you can't kill the "Icon" Sting. If you could kill me, you would've done so the first time you faced me and Joe, but you lost! If you could kill me, you would've done so last week, but you failed! Both of those times I had Joe by my side, having my back, I understand that, and I comprehend that this week it's only me and you in the match. The question is, do you comprehend that? Can you handle the reality of what Sting is? I am a good that can never be overcome by evil, a light that cannot be engulfed by darkness, I am immortal Daniel, because even if you and Damien find what it takes to put me down, you'll only be destroying my physical body. The "Icon" Sting is not confined to one body, Daniel, he never has been! The "Icon" Sting lives and breathes in each and every one of these fans in attendance, he lives and breathes in each and every one of the fans at home, he lives and breathes in every person on UWF's payroll that believes in the Stinger. Everyone that's ever given Sting a chance, that's ever cheered for Sting, that's ever believed I could win or knew I could do whatever I set my mind and heart to, I live in them.

Call it Alzheimer's, call it side effects of medication, continue to slander me all you want, because you're only making me stronger. This that's going on between you and I is a photosynthesis, I absorb your hatred and I turn it into perseverence, and I carry out actions for the greater good, and I deliver justice down upon the heads of villains like you. I accept my age, and I know my purpose while I'm a contracted performer in the UWF, however brief or long a period of time that may be. But you, you're kidding yourself, you're in denial. You are arrogant, you are ego driven, it's time for you to accept the facts Daniel, not me! One would think, based on what they know about both creatures, that in a fight between a dragon and a scorpion, the dragon would win. Why? Well that's a matter subject to opinion, all I know is I'm out to dispel that theory, and I will do so by repeating history. You, Daniel Bryan, will lose to me on Smackdown as you have in the past, and at Summerslam you will lose again, and if me and Joe face you and Sandy in any form or fashion in the time between next Friday's Smackdown and Summerslam, the result will remain the same.

IT'S SHOWTIME, Dragon!

Sting lowers his microphone, allowing his opponent to speak again.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

I'm gonna get a TT ready for my Triple H here soon to show the direction I'm taking with him. Hopefully, I can get it added to something if not this show.

This show looks awesome by the way.

Sweet, "The Game" is back in UWF. Welcome Fresh.

I must say, everyone, I do believe I have just completed one of the best Sting TT's I've written since picking him up.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF SmackDown: John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

normal_PDVD_0078%7E7.JPG

John Cena: It’s always a pleasure havin’ you here, Bray. Welcome, but, but – I gotta’ get somethin’ off my mind. For once, I have to agree with you, Bray. You aren’t like most of the guys in the back – you know I know that’s a fact. Most of the guys in the back share one similarity that you have – they like to talk a lot. They all like to talk a lot but when the bell rings and the match begins – do they back it up? No, you do. And, I respect that about you – I respect the fact you speak your mind, despite the fact it has to be the most annoyin’ things I’ve ever listened too. You back it up, homie. I know you’re destined for great things but me? John Cena and great things are inevitable. It’s bound to happen, and dammit when I say great things are happenin’ in the future for John Cena you better believe it! Great things will begin happenin’ this Friday night, Bray because you will be defeated. This defeat will be memorable, Bray because this will not be any wrestlin’ match. No, no, no! I know we both have the will to make this a fight – a brawl. And, that’s what I intend this on bein’. If I learned anythin’ from our past experiences, Bray is that you love to fight. Hell, more than Finlay – that’s sayin’ somethin’! All jokes aside, Bray – prepare, prepare however you prepare because I don’t intend on failin’. I intend on winnin’!

John Cena’s words were about bold as they come, as he begun to pace around the ring, soaking in the energy from the audience. Cena stops in front of Bray Wyatt, as he continues.

John Cena: Y’know, Bray – after you remindin’ me you’re one of the competitors in the Money in the Bank match, I needed a moment to think. I’m booked as the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship, and when the time is right, I will defeat Ted DiBiase Junior and become the World Champion. You can bet your ass on that, however – the Money in the Bank briefcase. Unfortunately, I’ve had the privilege of bein’ cashed in on and it’s not a pretty scene. So, I completely get at where you’re comin’ from. I’m gonna’ tell you one time and one time only, Bray good luck in the Money in the Bank match. Who knows? You might get lucky and emerge as the briefcase holder but I’m gonna’ be prepared, I’m gonna’ be ready to kick some ass and prove to everyone the briefcase holder is nothin’ but a joke! Don’t you get it, Bray? I’m guaranteed in becomin’ the next World Champion, where as you have countless hungry competitors who’re gunnin’ for the same thing. Like I said – good luck, not for SummerSlam for this Friday night because you got a hungry man out for revenge and he’s gonna’ get it!

The audience cheers at John Cena’s promise, and Cena nods his head toward Bray Wyatt as he mouths ‘you’re gonna get it’. Cena raises the microphone up to his lips, as he continues.

John Cena: If anyone’s goin’ to need savin’ Bray it’s you! I never back down and I never quit! No matter how big the challenge, no matter how serious the threat, no matter how intimidatin’ the challenge may be? I will not give up, I will not budge, and I will not lose! At least without the brawl of my life this in turn can only be matched by the brawl of yours! So, with that being said – I ask you, Angel. How bad do you want it? How bad do you want John Cena to – believe? You’ve mentioned it before and I bet you’re gonna’ mention it again. You’re obsessed with me believin’ – Bray. Only next time when you mention me, Bray? It’ll be an entirely new context. You’ll realize I will rise above hate, I will keep supportin’ the CeNation as long as they support me and until the end of time, or until I can convince you otherwise – you can’t see me!

John Cena shakes his palm in front of his face, as the audience chants along with Cena. The audience explodes in cheers, as Cena has a confident smile on his face. Cena lowers the microphone by his side, as he awaits a response from his opponent.​

Reactions: 1 person

Lewb

Reaction score

Bit late seeing this but straight to work eh? Lets do this Tapout!

Also, EoR and Cwalker. Will you just have sex already? The sexual tension is killing me.

Edit: Put wrong person I'm facing. Monday mornings eh?!

Last edited:

Lewb

Reaction score
SuperSD! Jeff Hardy vs Zack Ryder

The Super Smackdown arena is just being set up, with the fans already in the arena awaiting some action. Then all of a sudden....

[video=youtube_share;-YQpx63udX8]http://youtu.be/-YQpx63udX8[/video]

"The Self-Proclaimed Anti-christ of Professional Wrestling" makes his way onto the stage to a new mixed response. Some boo Jeff Hardy, but some cheer and applaud, maybe after the sterling effort he made at the Great American Bash in the King of the Mountain match. Jeff makes it down to the ring and slides in through the ropes. As he requests a microphone his music stops and he addresses the thousands in attendance.

tumblr_m7foizsB9q1qcabtvo1_500.jpg

Jeff Hardy: Last week... Last week, two things happened. One, I failed to become the World Heavyweight Champion at the Great American Bash last Sunday. I showed the world what I was about when I risked my body to become the champion, I risked everything in me to get the job done. But in an ending that no-one envisioned, Ted DiBiase got someone else to do the job for him. That's okay, my time to deal with him will come, but, that main even last Sunday, that was the kind of place I was looking to bring this company back to, and at SummerSlam, I head myself into a match that I helped implement into this company. A tables, ladders, and chairs match, for the contendership of the title. It's a match that myself, Edge, and four other guys in wrestling's history truly made famous, and at SummerSlam, I do plan on retrieving the briefcase. Now, the second thing that happened to me last week is that I was given a week off. Not something I was a fan of, but the powers that be do not see a draw when they see one and well, what do they do? They book Jeff Hardy on the next show and call it a Super Smackdown? What do you know? And my opponent for this super edition of Friday Night Smackdown? ..... Zack Ryder.

The anti-climatic way Jeff said Ryders name made the fans boo him, as Zack is indeed a fan favourite.

You know.... I get it. The guy forced himself upon the world with his wrestling videos, and it worked. He made himself relevant and got himself noticed and he took the ball and ran with it. And from there he comes here and has a few victories under his belt. But Zack, you have got to realize who you are getting in the ring with this week. I am a man, that has been selling out arenas and thrilling fans for ever before Youtube or even the internet was even popular. I know you qualified for SummerSlam and I will be the first to congratulate you on that because it is a big achievement, your dipping your toes in the water of the big league now. But the fact of the matter is this, This Friday, I am fresh from a week break. You are not, losing to DiBiase and... Barely, barely escaped a knockout from The Big Show. I really hope you know what your getting yourself in for Zack, because what happens to you Friday night, you won't be able to put that up on Youtube.

Jeff waits to see if Zack comes to the ring at all.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

AND LET THE CHAOS...

BEGIN!

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score

Seems a lot of you are dodging commenting on the contract signing. Forget Wyatt vs Cena :p, the WHC Contract signing is going to be off the HOOK and will be one of the best promos you guys have ever read from myself and Blizzard combined. We will insure that!

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Smackdown 8/3/12: Edge vs. Damien Sandow

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

Sandows music hits the arena and the crowd respond with hatred towards the stage, as Damien Sandow appears through the curtain a microphone already in hand.*

376371-BI-SD_666_1011.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment, my name is Damien Sandow and yes I am here to help all of you. For the past several weeks your intellectual savior has been faced with tyranny, with injustice, and with ignorance. For the further I go to save you all, the more you resist the hand pulling you out of the quicksand. I am giving you all the cure to the disease of ineptitude and you turn away from it. And that is because you all truly believe that ignorance is bliss, that not knowing anything will keep you from knowing the wrongs of this world and yet in said position you are simply facing another conundrum, and that is doltishness to the highest degree. However Whether you choose to enjoy my methods of imparting wisdom or not, whether you freely allow me to tear the chains of ignorance off or choose to fight my efforts it simply makes no difference. For I am the intellectual Savior of the masses, and you shall be saved by my benevolent hand. As to further my efforts, I must clear the path for all of you. For my lessons, my wisdom, my enlightenment to shine down upon you like the suns rays I must first clear the skies of anything that obscures that vision. And that is what I must do on this weeks episode of this very serial, as I am being forced to once again soil my extremities of the filth known as Edge after already besting him in this ring at the Great American Bash Event.

*Sandow walks up the steel steps and steps into the ring*

However...I am being forced to do so on terms of which I do not agree with. And therefore I shall be rejecting said match until further notice, for I am a man of class, of honor...of dignity and having to share the ring with that crude commoner is already haste enough, but to do so in a bout in which there are no rules is simply and utterly beneath my demeanor. I am not here to "beat" people, I am here to impart wisdom and what would Edge and those ignoramus in the crowd gain from witnessing such an abhorrent contest? In short, nothing. Edge was a false prophet, clouding the minds of the innocent lambs who watch this program and help lead them into the slaughter of their own ineptitude. However my conflict with him was decided at the Great American Bash when I showed I could outsmart the supposed "ultimate opportunist". Therefore the reasoning behind this match is pointless enough, to add on this ruling or should I say lack there of is simply...discourteous to my person. As a result of this truly erroneous conduct I am asking for someone to emerge from the backstage area, however that man is not Edge...frankly I would prefer if he chose to keep his distance as I'd rather not be around his crude and disgusting ways.

*The crowd boos as Sandow clears his throat looking towards the stage*

I would like to ask, be it Mr. James Cornette or any of the multiple people in charge from time to time like the board of directors or so on, to present themselves at this current time and answer my demands for change in this match. And those request are quite simple, disqualifications in place to keep your talent from harm and count outs in place to keep matters in this ring as wrestling should be, once that is done perhaps then I may choose to compete against Edge...as I've said the contest will only serve to further the decline into the doldrums of ignorance for all of these people therefore I must give it more thought. That aside, I would prefer an answer to my request as quickly as possible so if you would be so kind as to hurry things along I'd be most grateful...

*Sandow lowers his mic waiting for a response, however what comes is not what he had in mind*

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Re: SuperSD! Jeff Hardy vs Zack Ryder

The fans are reacting to the words of Jeff Hardy but very soon after his last word is spoken the loud system kicks up again, this time with the all familiar line:

WOO WOO WOO! YOU KNOW IT!

80549_o.gif

The theme of Zack Ryder plays out to a decent pop. The fans cheer for one of their favorites, and it clear that Ryder is picking up fans in the UWF. Zack steps out from the back with a huge smile on his face as he looks out to the roaring crowd about him. Some chant his name as well. He starts to head to the ring, excitement showing on his face.

ZackRyder8_display_image.jpg

He quickly jogs up the steps, and enters the ring. He picks up a mic set on the apron for him by a ring-hand. He looks at Hardy and takes a few moments to breath in the environment before speaking to the "Anti-Christ of Wrestling."

Zack-Ryder-Smackdown.png

Zack Ryder: Bro! You're Jeff Hardy! You're like a living legend. I used to watch you while I was young and going through training. Man you did some SIIIIICK things. I couldn't believe it. You're right bro, you did make the ladder match famous in wrestling. All versions of it. The TLC, the Money in the Bank, the Tag Team ladder matches, you did it all. It's amazing you're even able to stand here today before me for our match on the SUPER SMACKDOWN!! And whats going to be even more fun then the Money in the Bank match is getting to face you one on one this week on Smackdown. You can't have a Super show without yours truly, Long Island Iced Z! Last week I tore it up with the World Champion himself and I would have won if it wasn't for Big Show. But I don't know if you read the Dredson Dose Jeff, it's like the internet blog about the shows man, it's really good, check it out some time. He voted me and DiBiase as the match of the week bro! And now I get to open Super Smackdown with a living legend like yourself. The Ryder Revolution is in full swing!

The crowd can't hold in the cheers anymore and they erupt for Ryder. This brings a smile to Ryder's face.

Zack Ryder: Jeff, I know that you think the same about me that almost everyone in the back does. You and everyone else think that I'm just some kid with a camera, that got famous off of Youtube. Well, part of that may be right bro, but I'm not kid. I've been around a lot, and I've won gold in different companies. I know what it takes. If I was just some kid I wouldn't be in the Money in the Bank match, I wouldn't be in UWF period. I'm not a kid, I'm not a fluke, and I'm not a joke. I know just as well as you do what it takes to win bro. You should know. You went almost your whole career being under rated. It's not easy to live up these peoples expectations is it bro!? But I still try my hardest week in a week out to give these fans what they want because I love them, and I love this business! And what better way to thank these fans then the give them a hell of a match bro. I can already tell that this is going to be a lot of fun Hardy.

Zack looks like he is about to continue but instead he stops there, looking at Hardy. He still has a small smile on his face as he waits for Hardy's answer.

Reactions: 1 person

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Re: UWF Smackdown - Samoa Joe versus Batista

Joe looks up at the single spotlight shining down at Batista and smirks as he puts his belt over his shoulder and paces around Batista before stopping and responding.

SamoaJoesuit8.jpg

You're right Batista, people used to fear me, hell, they will once again when I step up to mark and put you back in your place! Because it won't take a single Batista Bomb, could give me two but I will stand back up and get straight back in yo's face and say "THANK YOU, SIR! CAN I HAVE ANOTHER!" before knocking your teeth out! 'Cause you don't disrespect me, my partner and our division because unlike you. I ain't interested in becoming the World Heavyweight Champion, I do this because I love this and not because I get some fat paycheque at the end of the month, that's the biggest difference between me and you. I AM a professional wrestler and you are nothing but a 'superstar'! A superstar who thinks he's the big man because he can throw guys around half his size but get's flatten by the Big Show. You ain't nothing but a punk, Dave, you can insult my weight all you want, you can reference me to failures of the past, but there is one major difference between me and them!

The fans pop as Joe gets all up in the face of Batista and holds his UWF Tag Team Championship high above his head.

Call me fat all you want, but rather be a chubby than you or Scott Steiner, guys who injected all their career and watch their balls shrink to the size of peanuts! So let's so if your inflated ego, your belittling small talk and all those muscles can stand up to the fight, because I'm fighting for pride and respect, two things you do not have! Two things which makes me a better man than you, that makes you nothing more than a Punk! So let small talk end here, Batista and let's see what you are really made out, because as all these people say...

Joe lifts up the microphone as all the fans end his trash-talk.

CROWD: JOE'S GONNA KILL YOU!​

Status
Not open for further replies.