UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF Friday Night Super Smackdown - THREE HOUR EDITION 8/3/12 Card

Super SmackDown, baby! This looks like a pretty awesome card, EoR. It's gonna be a tough job doing this on your own but I know you'll get it done. I know all the matches are going to deliver with TT'ing, and as Sam said I'm mainly looking forward to Cena vs. Wyatt II. I'm getting my payback Sam! lol Good luck! :)

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

The Stinger's already started things off baby, it's going to be a Smackdown for the ages. WOOOOO! IT'S SHOWTIME!

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

Got Hardy this week. This should be...interesting. Needless to say I still don't think I've hit my groove as Ryder yet, so this should be a good challenge.

And EoR doing the whole damn show, DAMN. Go get it beast. I'll be sure to put some extra love in my TT's for you <3

This will be Super for sure.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Cwalker's solo Raw versus EOR's solo Smackdown. I think you're trying to steal my "writing machine" gimmick lol.

Anyone else find it odd that Smackdown becomes "Super" after running into Raw Roulette. It's so obvious that you're trying to keep up :p

On a serious note, this is a good card. Sam/Blizzard will probably steal the show.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Smackdown - Samoa Joe versus Batista

The fans begin to get on their feet, booing the hell out of the arrival of Batista. He walks through the curtains, a few seconds afterwards. Batista walks to the ramp as he stops half way before crouching down as the pyrotechnics goes off.

30u48qb.gif

Batista gets back up, slapping himself on the chest a couple times as he makes his way to the ring as he calls for a microphone as he indicates he wants spotlight and is given so.

normal_smackdownjan8th2010_03.JPG

Batista;

Shut the hell up. For one, I don't give a freakin' crap what Daniel Bryan did to you. What I do care about is how Dean Ambrose snatched the freakin' victory last week after I demolished the living hell outta him! I did say that somebody would get hurt and look at what I've done, I decimated him and put him out of action! What I've done is prove myself to the locker room, made them afraid of me and you want to come barging in and take me on? Are you freakin' kidding me or what? Desmond Wolfe is no longer around and I must thank Daniel for getting rid of him, he was becoming a narcissitic tool! But that's not what I'm worried about, I take things week by week and I start by you Joe... I stepped over the line? What line? There's no freakin' line when I am in the ring Joe. You used to be scary, people used to fear you but now you're acting like Bastian Booger, a big fat baby. Who reeled you in and made you a good boy? Your freakin' mama? Look here Joe, look at me when I'm speaking to you, don't look at these people in the crowd. My actions is something I'm proud of, to get rid of Dean Ambrose severly and be slotted in another multi-man match and tell me Joe... What did I do at the King of the Mountain, yes I lost... but I came off as the most menacing guy! I did most of the work and if it wasn't for Big Show, I'd be a freakin' Champion by now! But that ain't the case right now, once I'm done with you, I'll send you back to the worst division this company has to offer, the tag team division. You know what I've done to that, I buried the damn division by hurting Jeff Jarrett, I put him through mid-card hell and you're going to be the same Joe. You're not on my page, you'll never be on my page. As for John Cena... I've hurt him before, I'll hurt him again! But this is all about ME, ME, ME! This isn't about you Joe, I'm the one who's got another opportunity at the World Heavyweight Championship. You're just leeching off these morons for some cheap cheers, you've done nothing that would put you in the league that I am in. Nothing Joe... Nothing.

Joe takes a step forward and gets in Batista's face.

Please Joe, step back... I don't want you breathing into my face. You're trying to tell me I don't like wrestling? Have you failed to watch what I do? I have told many of the guys backstage to be a wrestler, not just some hero like Rey Mysterio's trying to be. The locker room is a bunch of fakes who try portray gimmicks but cannot get anywhere, where as I... I'm Batista, I wrestle and I hurt people. It's that simple Joe, you're just a big fat baby whinging about how I've hurt your little buddies. Well, your buddies won't be around long when I hurt them Joe. What are you going to do about it? Beat me up? Ha, that's a freakin' joke. I may just as well be flogging a dead horse! I don't care if we're around the same weight or not, I don't care if I face someone bigger, smaller, skinnier, fatter... I'll still do the job Joe. So don't come barging from behind the curtain and tell me you're going to kick my ass because clearly you're not, if you were an ass-kicker like me... You'd get somewhere but right now... You're just a freakin' joke and I'll show the world exactly why you're in the Tag Division and I'm gunning for the World Heavyweight Championship.

The crowd boo's as Joe begins to speak.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

Lol, Cwalker, you're coming up against the original Showwriting Machine.

Every single match always legit written, you sole My gimmick! Don't lie, you've seen the old iMPACT!

So yeah, let's do battle bitch!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

You're right...I did see Impact.

Question. How long did that last? :p

So just like the Great American Bash, just like Summerslam, just like every other week, Raw is going to make Smackdown its bitch!

Consider it brought!

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

I got kicked out unceremiously thanks to a particular Owner at the time! FYI, it closed under a few others, not me!

And oh yeah? You're about to learn why I'm quite reverse with writing.

We gotta make Raw look like you they got a fighting chance!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Don't do me any favors. bring everything that you've got.

Bring all of Smackdown's gimmicks

Bring the Reverse Battle Royal, Monsters Ball, War Games, Extreme Elimination Chamber, Clockwork House of Orange, Buried Alive, 19-man gauntlet match, Championship on a pole match and whatever cheap gimmicks you've got planned and watch all of them get blown out of the water.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

No DQ No Co!

You bring your silly Roullette and you'll see what happens when EoR writes straight up normal matches.

You're gonna lose sunshine. So when is the Pope gonna show up for the interbrand match :p!?

Blizzard

Reaction score
UWF SmackDown: John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

“BRRRRR-RAPIDOOOO!â€
[video=youtube;7mEbpermeC4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mEbpermeC4[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous cheers. All of a sudden, an over hyped John Cena bursts out onto the stage, which is a pleasure from the U.W.F. Universe. John Cena looks into the camera and screams out “Make some noise, Super SmackDown! We doin’ it big tonight, folks!†before meeting the end of the stage. John Cena takes a bow forward, straightening himself before raising his right arm quickly, saluting the ring. John Cena springs forward and sprints down the entrance ramp. John Cena slides in the ring and hops up and onto his feet, as he throws up his hand sign on the ropes. John Cena bounces off the ropes and throws his cap at the crowd, who fight over it. John Cena walks over to the end of the ring, grabbing a microphone before speaking.

normal_vlcsnap-00037.png

John Cena: I made a promise that John Cena wanted a fight, and he got himself a fight! Boy, y’all better believe I got myself a fight because you’re all lookin’ at the number one contender to the World Heavyweight Championship! Man, I’m gonna’ hold that off later because there’s something else I need to talk about. Something, BIG – if y’catch my drift. The Big Show and Ted DiBiase Junior! If you’ve been hangin’ around with The Iron Sheik lately, let me refresh some memories. The Great American Bash, the night where myself and four other men busted their asses for the right to be named the World Champion. We had incredible performances, and I’m still feelin’ some pain from that night but every one isn’t talkin’ about our performances. No, they’re talkin’ about The Big Show and Ted DiBiase joinin’ forces. Of course, we’re all pretty upset about that decision so I had to take matters in my own hands. I talked some mighty words, got a couple of people mad, and then I got knocked out by The Big Show. If y’know me, I wasn’t gonna’ let that sly by like it was nothin’! I came out here and I lifted up The Big Show and slammed him on the mat and told him straight up – F-U! Ted, I’ll see you later on durin’ our contract signin’ and Show, I know you’ll be there so I’ll say it again and I’ll say it proud – if you want some, come get some!

The audience cheers at John Cena’s famous catch phrase, and Cena nods his head in approval with the fans. Cena raises a finger in the air, as he addresses his upcoming match this Friday night.

John Cena: Now, now – let’s focus on this Friday night. One of the biggest SmackDown’s to date, three hour edition and it’s featurin’ John Cena one on one against Bray Wyatt. Hmm – now Bray and I? We have a lot of experience, y’see, I faced Bray a while back on SmackDown. I’m not gonna’ lie – he’s a tough competitor. The reason he won however – not a huge fan. Bray needed ‘Mustache Man’ to get the win, and yet he continued to brag how he defeated me cleanly. That’s good for you, Bray – because I and the CeNation know who the true winner was! I faced Bray not too long ago at the King of the Mountain match, and we ALL know how that went down so I ain’t gonna’ go into it. It seems as if I’m recievin’ a second chance at revenge, and Bray – you better believe I’m gonna’ get it. I’m well aware of what ‘Mustache Man’ can do as well, and I’ll be sure to kick his ass while I’m kicking yours!

John Cena appears to be serious and firm about his opinions, as the audience also appears to agree as they can be heard clapping in approval of the words heard. Cena continues.

normal_vlcsnap-00100.png

John Cena: You wanna’ doubt me, Bray? Do it, I dare you. Do as you please, but know this that – this Friday night? This Friday night I won’t guarantee victory, but I will promise defeat. Because win or lose, Bray? This Friday night, one way or another – I will beat you, and I will hurt you. But more importantly than anythin’ else and I will test you like no one else has tested you before! I know what you’re thinkin’, Bray, ‘who the hell do you think you’re judgin’ me?’ Well, I’m John Cena – household name, rap artist, movie star, leader of the CeNation, but more importantly than anythin’ else? I am the name and face of this company, and I am your biggest threat!

John Cena lowers the microphone by his side, as a too familiar entrance theme blares out of the speakers.​

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

If Pope shows up, it won't be a match. It'll be a massacre daddy :p

You don't want to put Wolfe through that. Being undefeated on Impact is a lot different than being UCW Champion on the top brand

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

Umm.....I believe The Best Wrestler In The World retired Desmond Wolfe! ;)

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Awesome graphics, just TT'd and TT'd for the MITB!

Status
Not open for further replies.