UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

awesome miz

Reaction score
UWF Smackdown 7/27/2012: Alberto Del Rio vs Jeff Jarrett

Lilian Garcia: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome Alberto Del Ri...

WWE_NXT_S03E13_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_002365200.jpg

Lilian is unable to finish, because she's cut off by Alberto Del Rio that appears on the screen...

Alberto Del Rio: Lilian. Everybody knows, that my name... My name is Alberto... Del Riooooo! But of course, you all already know that. And I know something as well. I know you missed me at the Great American Bash. But at least, you've seen me in a backstage segment but this week, this SmackDown I'm all ready to get right back into some action. And I guarantee you, that after failure that The Great American Bash was, this SmackDown will finally be classy and great, just because unlike The Great American Bash, I'm on the card tonight...

Fans gives Alberto mixed reaction...

Alberto Del Rio: Sad thing about this is, that I'm facing Jack Jacket. Wait a minute, that's not his name... Ricardo, ¿cuál es el nombre de ese idiota que me estoy enfrentando esta noche?

Ricardo Rodriguez is heard from back..

Ricardo Rodriguez: Uh, John Benneth? George Jacket? No wait, that's our gardener...

Alberto cuts Ricardo off...

Alberto Del Rio: Cierra la boca de Ricardo!... Maldito... Jeff Jarrett, that's the name.. Sorry Jeff, I don't remember and actually I don't care about names of peasants, losers and criminals. And when I look at you. Well, when I look at you I have to laugh. I have to laugh, because I see a man, a man, who's supposed to end his career ten years ago, but something keeps him here. Listen Jeff, these are not 80's. We are in 2012 my friend. In a year of Alberto Del Rio. A year, when I will bring class, respect and faith back to SmackDown. This year, year 2012, there's no place for you Jeff. You see, you've had a chance last Sunday at Great American Bash to win European title from Rob Van Dam and what you did? You failed... This week, you have a chance to defeat a man. A true man. True Mexican aristocrat, true hero, true savior. A man, who will soon be a World Heavyweight Champion. A man who will revive old glory of SmackDown. A glory what it had, back in times when I was World Heavyweight Champion. You have a chance to beat me Jeff. But let's be serious? How big are your chances to beat me huh? Let me guess... A zero? Something around that. Jeff, you don't have to embarrass yourself Jeff. Just give up. You are old man and I'm gonna be honest with you. Tonight, like last Sunday, you gonna fail again. Just it's your destiny to be an ultimate failure...

WWE_NXT_S03E13_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_002381760.jpg

Alberto Del Rio: But hey, hey Jeff. Don't worry. Alberto Del Rio is a great man. A man of his word. And I give you my word, I'm not gonna hurt you. You don't have to worry about your arm, because I don't want to break it. At least, I don't want to break it right now. But if there's some way, you gonna be that stupid and you gonna come out to that ring, to MY ring, I will have no mercy for you, que gusanito! And as we all know, America is a land of opportunity. You know it just as all these peasants in the arena knows it. You know it because you got an opportunity at GAB. But that was not an opportunity you truly deserved. So don't worry, America is maybe called land of an opportunity but in Mexico. In MY Mexico, people call me a man, of an opportunity. And I want to be an inspiriation for everybody. And just I'm intelligent man I also give you an opportunity Jeff. I give you opportunity, that you cannot refuse. I give you opportunity to save your arm. To save yourself from an embarrassment. To save your career Jeff. And it can't be easier Jeff, because only thing you have to do is to get yourself into that ring, wait for me, and kiss my ring, for a show of respect. If you'll do this, you will not have to worry. And I know you will do the right thing Jeff.

Fans in the arena boo loudly for Alberto's words, but he can't hear them and he continues...

Alberto Del Rio: It's a onetime deal old man. Take it, or leave it. Leave it and you gonna have to leave what you love. So don't be stupid and save yourself. Just look at Ricardo. Look at him. He's now rich, slowly he's getting intelligent and he's famous now! All just because of Alberto Del Rio. Without me, he would be just another peasant, like of these people sitting home and watching my face on their fat pathetic asses, before their TV sets. And you don't want to end up like this Jeff. And you don't have to. You know my deal..

Alberto looks right into the camera...

Alberto Del Rio: Don't try your luck, because as we all know, you can't change the destiny...

WWE_NXT_S03E13_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_002388800.jpg

Last edited:

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Re: UWF Smackdown 7/27/2012 Card*

I've always enjoyed TTing with Tapout so this should be fun for sure. Also going to send in a killer promo :). This isn't a small card at all SBS!

BDC

Reaction score
Re: UWF Smackdown 7/27/2012

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQX57tL4Y-Y[/video]

STEP UP (I’M ON IT) by Maylene and the Sons of Disaster blares across the arena with no video playing as we see Del Rio’s boyish grin fade. The JUMBOTRON goes into split screen as the Tennessean, Double J, Jeff Jarrett STEPS UP into view with a matter of business look on his face; no jokes or smiles tonight. On his arm is his beautiful bride, Karen Jarrett.

karen-jeff-jarrett-253x300-1.jpg

Jeff Jarrett: Whoa! Let’s STOP right there, Alberto Dorito! First of all, is that what you call A CHANCE? That three ring circus I had to endure to OPEN the BASH? Are you kidding me? There were tacks, barbed wire steel chairs, flaming guitars and bodies laid out everywhere! Since when did THAT become wrestling? Can you tell me that?

Jarrett is seen pacing and shaking his head as Karen tries to console him.

Jeff Jarrett: Of course, you can’t, Bert! Cause you got Ricky there so far up your pompous, Mexican ass, you can’t scratch that big nose of yours without askin’ him to move! I’ll answer that for the both of you! NO, that is NOT wrestling. I mean, that may have flown in that bingo hall playin’ sideshow Robbie VD called ECW, but this is Smackdown, the WWE! And, I got news for all of you; that means YOU, Desmond Wolfe. You better quit playin’ games with me. BUT, who can blame them? I mean, if RVD has to come off that damned top rope and put the toys away, you know he can’t take me.

NOC11_Photo_161-1.jpg

Del Rio is seen arguing with Ricardo as if his ring announcer can do anything about the interruption.

jeff-jarrett-mexican-champion-1.jpg

Jeff Jarrett: Oh, yeah, back to you Los Tacos! You wanna meet Jeff Jarrett, the one and only King of the Mountian (sorry Teddy), in the middle of the ring and fight? Well, hells yeah! I say, bring it on! Cause since I’ve showed up to this two bit sideshow, I’ve been looking for a honest fight! And if it’s gotta be one on one with you and mini-wanna be there, SO BE IT!

Del Rio goes to talk back, but Jarrett isn’t done.

Jeff Jarrett: You wanna run around here and yack about destiny? Damn, I’ve lived more destiny than you will ever see. But, if you think I’m done…well, we’ll just see about that in the middle of the ring, won’t we, JUNIOR? Oh, by the way, been to Mexico a lot lately, didn't we babe?

jeff-karen-jarrett.jpg

A shot of the Jarretts enjoying their visit to Mexico!

He turns to his love, Karen and she nods her head with a look of wanton seduction making eye contact the whole way.

Jeff Jarrett: I beat the best Mexico had to offer! Hell, I held the AAA World Heavyweight Title for a record 274 days! Not bad for an ‘old man’ is it, Bert?! How many times you held it? Oh, and by the way, nobody ever mentioned you. So much for your prestige in Mother Mehico! Ha!

yearendalbertodelrio_display_image-1.jpg

Del Rio is just fuming now.

Jeff Jarrett: I got a destiny for ya, Doritos! I got a lawn in Henderson, Tennessee that’s missing a gardener. And, if you play your cards right, maybe your mom can work in my house!

The crowd begins to give Jarrett a mixed reaction but copies him in chant: DOR-EEE-TOS! DOR-EEE-TOS! DOR-EEE-TOS!

Jeff Jarrett: I’m gonna be there for our match! You can bet your DESTINY on that!!!​

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Got granted my wish!

Lets tear this up Captain! I asked for it because I felt that we can easily deliver, let's show everybody!

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

Oh man. I get the World Champion this week. THIS is gonna be a challenge and should be a lot of fun. Like Prodigy said, I enjoy TTing with him as well. Time to see what my Ryder can do against his DiBiase.

This card may only be 4 matches but they're some pretty big matches, and I expect the promos and segments to deliver as well. Should be up to standards, or better then past Smackdowns.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Smackdown 7/27/12 Ted DiBiase vs. Zack Ryder

Instead of the normal camera feed of the ring, we are shown a picture of the Smackdown backstage area. Zack Ryder is standing with his back towards the camera. He is easily identified by his colorful gear. He is reading something aloud.

Zack Ryder: Smackdown....July 27th...Zack Ryder vs...TED DIBIASE!

Ryder turns around holding a piece of paper of the July 27th Smackdown show. He drops it to the floor, but is clearly excited.

UUkyVVlVS3FNNnMx_o_a-surprised-zack-ryder-reacts-to-eve-torres-kiss---wwe-.jpg

Zack Ryder: That's the new World Heavyweight champion bro! That's the man who put me out of action for weeks. Now I'll be honest here. I have no idea why Ted would want to attack me. I always thought we were bros. Until a some weeks back when he attacked me while I was on my way to the ring, causing me to lose to Jeff Jarrett. Losing not fun, but it's even worse when you it's not your fault. Maybe it's because Ted knows a thing or two about losing. I've beat him before, but one things changed. He's the world champion now, while I'm...well, I'm just getting back on the card bro. If he wouldn't have delayed my Ryder Revolution, maybe I'd have been champion right now. Maybe I'd have in that 6 man match at Great American Bash. But no, Teddy had other plans for Long Island Iced Z here. Teddy wanted a fight. He took me out to make a statement. And I can't blame him because we are in a business where it's dog eat dog, and only the best rise to the top. The cream of the crop bro. That's where I want to be, standing in that brass ring. But just like he made a statement, I'll make a statement when I pin the NEW world champion come the 27th and show that Zack Ryder belongs right up there with the top players bro.

Ryder takes a second to pause and think about things. He grabs the back of his head, remembering the attack from Ted.

Zack Ryder: Teddy, if there's one thing that I have to teach you, it's that you don't mess with someone from the L.I. Because I'll fist..pump..your face! That little preppy perfect million dollar face of yours. I don't dislike a lot of people, but Ted you've gotten on my bad side. All I was trying to do was make it in this company and I was working my ass off. Before you came out of no where and showed that you have a problem with me. Okay, you got a problem bro, that's just fine. I'm gonna finish this problem though. This is the biggest match of my life. This is the match I've been waiting for. The match to finally show the management "more." Management want's "more" out of me. How much more can I show then beating the world champion? Seems like a pretty big deal to me. I don't care if you got some giant in your corner, I have always had to overcome the odds, and I'm not afraid to do it again bro. Bring all you want, bring your best, because this match is not win or lose for me. This match is a must win. And I can tell all my Broskis around the world, watching this on TV, or live here tonight, or on Youtube catching a rerun of this, that all I will win. I will not try to win, I will win. In the words of little Green Master Yoda, "do or do not, there is no try." And do I will.

Ryder takes one more second before grabbing a water bottle on the storage chest next to him and takes a drink.

Zack Ryder: There's one big difference that separates me and you Ted. And that's I built my name. I made who I am. I am a self made success story. I got the millions of fans to join the Ryder Revolution because I cared. I wanted to be at the top and be the best I could be. I was tired of being overlooked bro. So I made myself a star. What did you do...daddy's boy? You used a famous last name to give you that extra boost to the main roster. You've been using your daddy's name this entire time. You never had to work for anything. It was handed to you literally on a silver platter. During our match though, it won't matter who has what name. It won't matter who has what accomplishments. All that will matter is heart, and determination. And I'll give you the warning right now bro. You're not going to beat the Living heartbeat of the L.I. Long Island Iced Z! Zack Ryder. Woo Woo Woo....you know it.

Ryder stares into the camera before walking out of screen. His destination is unknown.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
UWF Smackdown: Batista vs. Dean Ambrose

The fans begin to get on their feet, booing the hell out of the arrival of Batista. He walks through the curtains, a few seconds afterwards. Batista walks to the ramp as he stops half way before crouching down as the pyrotechnics goes off.

30u48qb.gif

Batista gets back up, slapping himself on the chest a couple times as he makes his way to the ring as he calls for a microphone as he indicates he wants spotlight and is given so.

normal_smackdownjan8th2010_03.JPG

Batista;

I set a goal... and I failed to achieve that goal, but who says that my goal must end now and not down the track? There is still time. The past weekend was the biggest match of my career, I've been in countless championship matches but this one puts the cherry on top of the cake. I'm hurting, I'll continue to hurt but it's only going to make me stronger and hungrier. I'm not quitting, I was once a quitter and I will not retort to my old ways at all. I'll admit I lost, the winner deserved it regardless of him bringing Big Show into the equation it was smart. Honestly, I don't think anybody saw it coming but Ted... There's one little ounce of problem that I do have, it's the fact you are holding that gold. But should I mope and whinge about it? No. The reason why I won't whinge and mope about it is because I will get there once again, I proved everyone in that very match that I can be a fierce competitor and Dean... I know I requested for this match, I know I took you out from behind, when someone holds something that's worthy... They become the target. I become the hunter. That's exactly what I'm here for, you're all just prey to me... I'm hungry, I'm hunting... The World Heavyweight Championship is an opportunity I'll get once again. Seeing how nobody's named number one contender, there's still a chance, if there isn't well that's fine with me. You must be getting confused Dean, really... It's clear to say I'm unpredictable now. I've heard you say how I do the same thing, week in, week out. But this week is different, perhaps next week will be too. A steel cage match, something that I could call my territory... We're both hurting, the pain is something you pleasure Dean. Where as I, I.. I'll continue to do what I have to do to ensure that management keeps me happy. Right now, I'm quite happy... I'm not angry at all... I could have been about the fact I lost and blew my chance. But in this company, there's always time and patience is a virtue... The right opportunity and time will come to me. But I'm happy Dean, I'm happy knowing the fact we're main-eventing this very week while our Champion faces a joke of a wrestler. But us... we're fierce competitors who give it our all, we're not going un-noticed here. We are known to every one in the locker room, they're all afraid of us Dean, you know it, I know it, hell... the crowd knows it. That is why they pay their tickets to see us Dean. The odds were slim over the weekend and I think we both can come to terms to understand that, it's quite unfortunate one of us didn't win because this could have really topped it up with a title shot on the line... But seeing there's nothing but a wrestling match, it doesn't mean I'm not going to try. Dean, this match... is everything to me. Every match I'm in, is everything to me. Why? Because I must constantly prove myself, time after time, I might just have to kick someone's ass and break a bone or two, we're not afraid of doing that. We're both capable of killing each other with our bare hands in the cage...

The crowd isn't booing nor cheering but holding onto Batista's words...

For that very reasoning Dean, you know we'll deliver a top notch match. But this is my territory, not yours. This is my zone, whilst you still have a rematch clause in hand, you'll be the one I'm watching carefully. You've got a chance to capture it back and knowing me... I'll probably scathe once again because it will be in my best will to do so. I'm not here to make friends at all Dean. I can say you're talented surely, but that doesn't mean I'm your friend. I need you to understand that, the rage inside me hasn't quite been unleashed yet which is fortunate for you but this week on Smackdown, perhaps I will blow out of proportion and really become the monster I once was. Perhaps I'll bring an old friend, there's two that comes to mind. The shadows that leech from the darkness have kept me this way for so long, there's no light... just the same thing over and over again Dean. The wins, the losses... the attacks I do to people here... It's all part of being in this business. But I'm a ruthless man, I'm dangerous and I will freakin' kick your skull Dean. That's right... I kept my cool for a while, but I'm damn pissed off at the fact I didn't win the Championship. But you're only partial to blame because you were the Champion, I wanted this to be a freakin' title shot. It had to be one of us and it didn't come to plan, the Big Show is one man I've got a freakin' problem with but you Dean... you're trapped in the cage with me. It's where the Animal truly belongs and Big Show, I know you're back there... What I do this week to Dean, is what I'll do to you when I get my hands on you!

Suddenly Batista is interrupted, he is not impressed.

OOC: Let's keep things short so we can get tons up!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Alright Andrew, let's put on one hell of a main event.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Smackdown: Batista vs. Dean Ambrose

dean2-1.jpg

Dean Ambrose's music hits as the crowd immediately stand up on their feet, cheering the former World Heavyweight Champion. No one comes out for a good 10 seconds before finally Dean Ambrose walks out very slowly. He walks down to the ring almost lifeless and void of any life. He doesn't acknowledge anyone as he climbs into the ring and looks Batista right in his face.

SHUT THE HELL UP!

The crowd quickly erupts in cheers and Ambrose just stares a hole through Batista.

I’ll get to you in a second but I have bigger, much bigger things to bring up first. Ted Dibiase! You are something else. I applaud you. All the talk about how your trying to become your own man and not be like your father actually made me believe you. I just thought you were another lackluster second generation wrestler but you decided to pay off the Big Show. You clearly can’t beat me on my own so you figured it’s time to quite literally bring out the big guns. Ted was unable to get into the match at all. He spent half of it in the penalty box and the other half on his back. I don’t lose Ted. I didn’t get pinned. If you really think you’re the rightful World Heavyweight Champion, then I fear for your sanity. You‘re almost the most delusional wrestler on the roster. Next to this man right here.

Dean Ambrose slowly walks to face Batista. He looks him up and down before letting out a smirk.

You look a little hurt Batista. You actually said you were. My body has it’s limits and It’s a bit hard to walk without any adrenaline in me but I am not hurt. Last Sunday, I was hurt. I felt pain. As much as I tried to get up after the Attitude Adjustment, my body wouldn’t let me. John Cena did that to me. You did not. I can tell it gets on your nerves. There was two things you wanted to accomplish in that match. You wanted the title and to prove yourself by taking me out. You failed on both accounts. Now you specifically ask for this match to take me out and show that you deserve to be the number one contender. As much as I don’t like you, I respect your ambition and drive. You want to tear me apart limb from limb and I’ll do anything to maintain my place on the top of this company. A modern day story of an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object. This time we up ante with a steel cage. Out of the entire King of the Mountain match, we were focused more on each other than anyone else and yet neither of us gave in. Now we have the opportunity to settle this once and for all. There will be no trying to escape from this match. Both of us will be going for the pinfall. This matchup excites me maybe even more than the title match this past Sunday. Finally it’s me and someone else, one on one, with both of us having dangerous intentions. I know you’re powerful but I haven’t really seen what you’re capable of. You’ve been a caged animal your entire career here. You’ve seen how devastating I can be but don’t for one second think you’ve seen all I have to offer. I've done tons of damage with weapons but here I'll be forced to use my own fists. I haven't had the opportunity to have a straight up fist fight in quite a long time and I can't wait.

The crowd cheers for Dean as he walks around in circles. He then stops and gets right up to Batista again.

I'm going to leave it all in the ring in our match and you'd better be ready for it. The title will escape from my mind during our match and I'll show everyone why I'm still the rightful owner to the World Heavyweight Championship. Ted Dibiase wants to steal the title from me but there's a reason why I'm in the main event this week and he's not. You have the greatest opportunity in your entire career standing right in front of you Dave. You'll have to take my head off in order to stop me because I'll come at you with everything I have. Don't worry about the Big Show, I've taken care of him once before, he's nothing. Ted is nothing either. You came to the right place for a World title shot but I'm not just gonna hand it to you. You want to talk about darkness, no one has any idea of what I've been through my entire life. My darkness manifests into a whole 'nother entity. That entity gets to come out and play during my matches. This puts you at a severe disadvantage. You'd better be ready, your not just fighting me, your fighting the both of us.

Dean stares through Batista as he lowers his mic, awaiting Batista's response.

Last edited:

Blizzard

Reaction score

It's looking like a sick card, guys! I know all the matches are not going to disappoint. And by the way -- don't worry CeNation, you'll be seeing Cena in several segments. ;)

awesome miz

Reaction score
Re: UWF Smackdown 7/27/2012: Alberto Del Rio vs Jeff Jarrett

As Jarrett finished his last sentence, Alberto Del Rio's theme hits the PA system of the arena...

[video=youtube;g9qQSyXNKro]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9qQSyXNKro&hd=1[/video]

There's no Ricardo Rodriguez in the ringside to introduce Alberto and people are shocked when they see Alberto Del Rio walking out from backstage on his feet and not in the luxury car...

WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2011_01_14_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_000199720.jpg

Alberto instantly walks into the ring and grabs a microphone from steel steps, before stepping in and he looks and Jarrett...

WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2011_01_14_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_000246640.jpg

Alberto Del Rio: Who the hell you think you are Jeffrey Leonard Jarrett... Who the hell you think you are huh? Are you trying to be a hero? A peasant that will try to start rebellion huh? Don't think for a second, you will stand a chance in ring with me after what you've just did. I gave you offer, that cannot be refused and once again you just proved, that you truly are an ultimate failure. You don't know with who you want to play this little game with. Just look at me and look at you. Your best years are away. Face it old man. You are nothing now. Well, even tho you never was anything. But right now, you just don't get the fact, that I am the exact opposite of you. In your 20 old year career you accomplished nothing. Unlike me. I, in just one year won everything that there is to win. I accomplished everything, that there is to accomplish. And that's not just because of destiny, that's because I am La Esencia de la Excelencia, The Essence of Excellence. True Mexican hero. True wrestler. True warrior. Rich, powerful, intelligent. Not like you, double J. You, you my friend, you think this is a joke. But later tonight, when I will grab your arm and just break it, just like that, you will realize, that you just made the biggest mistake of your life....

People boo at Alberto, but he ignores them and continues..

Alberto Del Rio: Oh and you want to talk about a fight huh? Well, if you want fight, you were supposed to come to me back in times when I was in MMA, destroying everybody. But, as always, you are late Jarrett. But I'm not looking for a fight Jeff. I am wrestler. I'm looking for a match. But you can't give me a match. The thing that will happen between me and you will be called carnage. Career ending carnage of you Jeff. But you can't blame me for this. Bad things happen, when you put wannabe fighter against real wrestler...

Jarrett wants to respond, but Alberto stops him..

WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2011_01_14_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_000260920.jpg

Alberto Del Rio:
Wait, I know what you are going to say. You want to point you was World Champion in my country. In my Mexico. In AAA. But hey, you wanna know a secret. Back in Mexico, when I was wearing a mask over my face, there was no one and I mean no one better than me. Well, there's still no one better today, but that's not my point. The point is, you accomplished nothing in Mexico. NOTHING! Mexico is not America. In my country, it's not about how long you are wearing a title or how many titles you have. Being best luchador is about something else. You can't accomplish anything in Mexico, if it's not in your blood. And another secret, I have the blood of true Mexican. My family is the greatest wrestling family in history of this business. Just in case if you don't know, I will tell you few of my family. I am the son of legendary Dos Caras, nephew of Mil Máscaras and Sicodelico, and cousin to Sicodelico, Jr. and Hijo de Sicodelico. That's just few of my family. And because of my blood, it's my destiny to do big things here in UWF. And if by big things I mean destroying you and making you retire, then so be it.

Fans against show that they disagree with Alberto, but few cheers are also heard from the crowd...

Alberto Del Rio:
But enough about my family Jeff. Enough about your poor history. Enough of this little game... Let me invite someone that will just tell you everything you need to know... And who will tell you, what's the destiny for our match...

Alberto turns over to titantron and new theme hits the PA system of the arena

[video=youtube;y_7psnyDNQ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_7psnyDNQ0[/video]

Fans cheers as they see Ricardo Rodriguez comes out and makes his way to the ringside and he walks to announce table and grabs the microphone and as he gets it, he immediately begins to talk before the ring...

WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2010_12_10_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_004078000.jpg

Ricardo Rodriguez: El hecho de que el destino de Alberto para vencer a Jarrett, no hay otra opción que decir ...
AQUÃ￾ ESTÃ￾ SU GANADOR .. ALBERTOOOOOOOOOOOO DEEEEEEEEEEEL RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOO

fans don't understand a word from Ricardo, but neither does Jarrett...

Alberto Del Rio: As he says... Just because of my destiny...Jeffito..

Alberto lowers the microphone and Jarrett responds...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: OK, well I had to come out, even tho you putted on some pics of ADR in ring, but whatever, good luck with the next one bro​

Last edited:

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Smackdown 7/27/12 Ted DiBiase vs. Zack Ryder

OOC: Hey Tapout I ain't dodging a fight, I just have had illness and family issues to attend to these few days. I assure you there will be one in tomorrow and we can get at least 2 each in before the deadline. Nice one bro.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Batista just stands there literally with a blank face before speaking.

Batista29.jpg

Batista;

So you're respecting me now? It's about damn time there's at least someone around here who gives me an ounce of respect. But that doesn't mean we're friends Dean, I don't make friends around here and for me to want a friend here is a slim chance. I once had a best friend but then he betrayed me, do you think I could mentally put myself in that position again with you Dean? Some say I should give people a chance, but I choose not to... This is what's driven me this way Dean. It doesn't matter what kind of match I'm put in, everything still remains the same. The fact I choose not to get on with anybody in this business, whether I was once their best friend, whether you respect me or not. It doesn't freakin' matter to me Dean. Every damn week, I'm told to sign autographs but I don't do it and I get people tweeting me, why? Why won't you sign my poster? Blah, blah, freakin' blah! I keep telling everyone the same story and they choose not to listen, nobody listens to what I have to say, nobody gives me the respect I truly deserve. Even though I came short of winning the World Heavyweight Championship people still boo me because they hate me. It sickens me that nobody respects the drive and motivation that I have, hell, as much as I don't like Dean. He has that drive and ambition and that's what made him a Champion, yet you stupid idiots found a way to cheer him. Where's my freakin' cheers?! I certainly don't hear anybody cheering my name, do I have to become a Champion to get some freakin' sympathy? 'Cos I surely don't need any sympathy at all. I've got management backstage asking me to calm down, to not get too aggressive... Management are getting afraid of me Dean. I can't help the fact I'm a pissed off person, I can't help the fact I gotta deal with all these problems that won't go away... Every single freakin' day, that pain hurts... Mentally... I'm hurt. Pyschically, barely. I may hurt when I'm in the ring, but every single time I step into my zone, I become stronger. Dean, you've encountered your own problem this week by stepping into the ring with me. This isn't the Batista you've seen at all, it's something far from it and you know something Dean... The past two months of me being here has only shown domination, but it will be proved for once. Once and for all, that I can defeat a former Champion and retort him to a lower-class place.

A few cheers are heard which surprises Batista as he turns around looking at the crowd, he then turns back to Dean Ambrose.

I'm not too worried about Ted DiBiase right now, I'm not worried about you as well Dean. It's more the fact I was screwed out, but then again everyone can claim that. Six men, what chances do you have, not so much. It was bound to happen, but the instant moment it's one-on-one... Everything changes. For the better, not for the worse. Whilst you were the top of the company, I'm going to do everything in order to maintain myself to be at the top, forget Ted DiBiase Jr, forget Stone Cold Steve Austin... I'm the guy in UWF that will continue to be dominant one way or the other. You might have a rematch clause Dean, but just remember... There's many people around here in the locker room that could just as well screw you out of that very opportunity. Needless to say, I will tear you apart and make your life a living hell, I'm not afraid to attack you again at all... Whilst you've got something to drive for, I don't... I just do what I do best Dean and I wait... Wait slowly for my very time and it will come sooner than expected so I wouldn't jump to conclusions at all Dean, I really wouldn't because you're going to finally solve the puzzle. A bit confusing right now isn't it for you? Trying to solve what the hell is going on, but I guess you're only going to have to wait and see... Knowing you, you like to find things out fast. But patience is a virtue, they say revenge is sweet but there is no revenge for either of us to deliver but us to battle it out in a Steel Cage to really prove who the better man is. Come with everything you've got, you'll still fall short of the domination and the rage I've kept for far too long... Whilst I may not get a title opportunity soon, I may just as well prove the entire locker room exactly why I'm sending a warning to them... You've got one person to worry about, I have the entire roster worrying about me knowing that I will break them apart mentally and psychically.

Batista smiles as he motions for Dean to speak.

BDC

Reaction score
Re: UWF Smackdown 7/27/2012: Alberto Del Rio vs Jeff Jarrett

Double J gets all business as he points at his future opponent.

Jarrettpoints.jpg

Jeff Jarrett: Listen here, AL, NUMBER ONE; nobody calls me by my full name but my momma! NUMBER TWO? Ricky, there's a little something you need to learn if you're gonna make it here in America. It's called ENGLISH! Number THREE? You wanna know who I think I am? REALLY? You’re not the only third generation wrestler in this ring! I’ve won titles in every organization I’ve wrestled in and been a world champion in MY country and YOURS! Maybe you weren’t listening earlier. I also think I’m the number one contender to the European Title!

Del Rio shakes his head in fervent disagreement.

Jeff Jarrett: And what have you really done, Al Burrito? Huh? You won the Royal Rumble? How did that work for ya? Not too good, did it? You won the damned MONEY IN THE BANK, the piss poor stepchild of the King of the Mountain match which I am master! And then, as all money in the bank winners have done so far, screwed the champion out of the title! Nice! I tell ya what!! I respect the six idiots they put in the King of the Mountain match at the Bash more than your sorry ass! At least, they fought it out like men! Well, all but DiBiase, but I'm getting ahead of myself.

The crowd gave Jarrett a decent pop at the crack on Ted but, before Del Rio could interrupt, Jeff went on.

Jarretttalks.jpg

Jeff Jarrett: Hell, I’m the KING OF THE MOUNTIAN! YOU? You’re the king of the gimmick match! Nice Destiny!

The crowd joins in, taunting Alberto: GIM-MICK-KING! GIM-MICK-KING! GIM-MICK-KING!

Jeff Jarrett: By the way, thank you Wikipedia, for borin’ the hell outta us with your recessitation of your family history! I’d do the same, but we’d be here ALL NIGHT! I mean, MEXICAN ARISTOCRAT? A RICH MEXICAN? What is that? You own TWO ridin’ lawn mowers and the landscaping business as well?

Del Rio smiles an angry smile letting Jarrett know he’s pushing it.

albertomadface.jpg

Jeff Jarrett just keeps pushing: You keep yakin’ about an offer you gave me, Bert! Seems I gave you one too! And I didn’t seem to get an answer from ya! I mean, I’m not gonna leave it open forever! What? Lawnmower not your speed? I see you like to drive those fancy cars! I have a few of those fancy cars myself. I’ve also got a little hat and a monkey suit with your name on it! You can drive me all over Hendersonville, Tennessee!

Suddenly, Alberto has no answer. Just a cold stare and heavy, angry breathing.

Snapshot1DelRio7-24-201211-26PM.png

Jeff Jarrett: You think I’m playin’ games here? You got another thing comin’! Cause ya see, Jose, I ain’t playin’! This is DAMNED real. ANd you can just forget about the European CHampionship because Al, that's MY DESTINY!!!

Jarrettgloats.jpg

OCC: Yeah, I actually wrote it like a split screen thing, but didn't think my pics too carefully. But I think it's turning out fine, don't you? Can't wait to see what's next!

Last edited:

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Dean is fluttered with a dumbfounded look as he is standing there left wondering what the hell Batista is talking about

ambrose13.jpg

Did you really just start whining because nobody cheers for you? You want to know what exactly sets me apart from you, I don't cry because no one is cheering me! People cheer me because they know I can get the job done. When a stupid idiot like you runs their mouth and claims they're on their way to the top, I step in and pulverize them. People pay money to see me beat up people like you. I've said it before and it's never been emphasized to a greater extent. Ya' wanna know the secret to being completely insane and management not bother you about it? Don't get so god damn angry about every little thing that doesn't go your way! I'm batshit crazy but I don't go around punching interviewers. Although there was that time I threatened that girl with a fork. I don’t know what happened to her but I also once had a best friend. I told this story a long time ago but I ended up paralyzing him because he wouldn’t give up in a match. You think your story of betrayal is bad? That’s only one instance of something I’ve done in this ring to people I like. I'm unpredictable but one thing you can always predict is that I'll handle my business like a man and I'll do it in this ring. While you go off doing anything you possibly can to get noticed, all I have to do is step in here and fight someone. That's what these people want. They want a true champion who doesn't just whine and talk, they want someone who will beat the living hell out of people they don't like.

The crowd cheers loudly as Dean stand there with an unmoving gaze locked on Batista.

Well do ya' hear that? Looks like they don't like you too much Dave. You're still managing to talk about Ted Dibiase and the World Heavyweight Championship as if I’m not even here. Whether that hunk of gold is around my waist or not I am still the World Heavyweight Champion. If by some miracle you beat me, then you have an actual claim to the championship but until you do so, stay focused on me. I'm your biggest problem now and forever. I've beaten both Ted and Big Show for championships before, I could do it in a handicap match so there is no need to worry about either of them. They're everything that is wrong with wrestling today. We are what wrestling should be about. Two men beating the hell out of each other for the right to be the better man. I have only been temporarily thrown down. If anyone thinks me losing that title is going to thrust me into obscurity, you’re wrong. Last time I lost a title ya’ know what happened? I became World Heavyweight Champion a month later. It looks like I’ve lost a title again. Who knows what’s going to happen now!? Maybe I’ll be the new GM of Smackdown! Maybe even the CEO! Or maybe I’ll just destroy every single person who stood in the way of me and my title this past Sunday. Yeah I like that idea.

Dean smiles as the crowd cheers him on.

This new direction will start off with you. You were probably the toughest of all the people I faced at the Great American Bash. Everyone else should be a breeze. You just have to promise me one thing Batista. Once you lose, I don’t want any crying or sneak attacks or taking your anger out on non wrestlers no, I want you to take your beating like a man and just accept that you never will be able to beat Dean Ambrose. You're not as good as him, you're not as smart as him and you're not tougher than him. Whether you want to hear this or not, you’re well over 43 years old. I’m only 26. It’s too late for you. You can’t compete with the young guys like me. You’ve reached your peak both physically and mentally and it’s just not enough to deal with me. Last Sunday you may have fought 5 other men for the right to win the World Heavyweight Championship. But this Friday you fight one Dean Ambrose for the right to call yourself a true World Heavyweight Champion. Let me tell you something Batista, 5 other men can't compare to one fully aware, fully ready and fully destructive Dean Ambrose.

Status
Not open for further replies.