UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Re: UWF Smackdown - Wild Deuces Tournament Finals (Joe/Sting vs Jarrett/Hardy)

True, but not a particularly fair order on Lewb.

He's in it as much as Me, you & BDC... We're all fighting for this shot. Not just one team, it's kinda dickish imo. Sorry for raging Dresden, atleast you kept our side in it.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown July 6th Card!

Unless SBS has been handed promos...

We're very much lacking and the fact one match has a complete no show, this is kinda bad guys... I've locked Wyatt/RVD & Raven/Mysterio as I'm gonna work on them tomorrow.

Everyone has till 6EST TOMORROW TO TT.

BDC

Reaction score

My bad all around...didn't realize that you guys would get confused and put a ceiling on it. I'll back off from now on.

And LEwB...no offense dude. I meant NOTHING by it. I just wasn't thinking. Just want to make sure you know I'm not being a dick or unfair. Just jumpy.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

I sent u a promo EoR

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Re: U.W.F. SmackDown: John Cena vs. Ted DiBiase Jr.

Ted looks Cena in the eye before chuckling to himself. He collects his thoughts before speaking again.

DiBiase20.jpg

Ted DiBiase Jr

John, you truly are pathetic, why the hell would someone with so much class and wealth stand in front of you, and all of your pathetic fans and try to be funny? You're the one who comes out here each week, tells corny jokes and tries to degrade his opponents by mocking their looks or their family whilst you put on a stupid voice, not me. It wouldn't bother me so much, but the fact that you're saying I'm the one trying to be funny, as well as the fact that non of your jokes are funny makes me extremely angry.... What makes matters even worse, is the fact that you bring up your crappy little CeNation to back you up. I hate to break it to you John, but no one cares what you're beloved CeNation think, they're just a bunch of stupid kids that live on the bread line, who have dreams of some day standing in the same position as you, but it's never going to happen because they can't afford to go to a gym, let alone a Wrestling School. The CeNation's opinion will always be invalid John, and I'm starting to question your opinion too John. How the hell can you say that I'm trying to look tough? I'm not trying to look tough John, I am tough and yourself and everyone on the SmackDown roster has already seen that. You say I wouldn't hurt a fly, yet I've beaten the likes of Sting, Triple H and Dean Ambrose, guys who I would say were better than you, and I'm certainly up to the task of beating you. However, unlike those other guys John, I'm not just going to hurt you, I'm going to DESTROY you!

DiBiase edges closer to Cena as the crowd boo him loudly.

Yes John, you certainly did 'hack' me off when you mentioned my father, but it's got nothing to do with the fact that he was better than me, because he wasn't, I got hacked off due to the fact that it's all you people mention when I step into the ring, and I'm getting sick and tired of it. The thing is, my father's career was nothing compared to mine, yet you fail to realize that, and instead worship him like he was some kind of god. The only thing my father was remotely good at in his career was paying people off to do the dirty work for him, and you could say even that failed considering it never got him a World Championship reign. I've had a World Championship reign in two thousand and twelve, so what if it was short, I've still had one and I'm damn proud of it. My father on the other hand hasn't had a title reign since nineteen ninety three, and you claim he's better than me? Please John, do your research before before you claim my father was better than me, because I've won a similar amount of Titles to what my father did, I won a World Title, which he never managed, and unlike him I did EVERYTHING without any help, that's right John, I know this concept may be hard for you to grasp, but I earned everything I won.

DiBiase shakes his head in disbelief as the crowd boo him once more. He paces round the ring for a few minutes before continuing on.

John, usually I'm a man of class, and I may of gone a little bit too far when I mentioned you personal life, but I don't regret what I said one bit.... You see John, all these people that are out here cheering your name, the people you call the CeNation, are all under the impression that you're some kind of hero and role model, when you're far from it. I hate the fact that you ponder to all these people John, and try to tell them that they should try and lead a life like yours, yet you fail to tell the the harsh truth about your life. I didn't mention your divorce with Liz to be funny John, I mentioned you're divorce with Liz because I knew it was an easy way to get under your skin, and make sure you had something on your mind bothering you during our match. Go ahead and call it a cheap shot if you want, but I couldn't care less how you feel right now John. I'm sick and tired of seeing your face, and hearing your blatant lies, and it's about time I taught you a lesson. Make sure you're ready this Friday John, because when I 'bash' your skull in, it will be done with all the intention of making sure you miss The Great American Bash....

DiBiase drops the mic as the crowd boo, he takes one last look at Cena before sliding out of the ring and rushing to the back....

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

Yep, got Andrew, much appreciated ^_^!

Macabre

Banned
Reaction score

Uhh.. guys.. can I still send you a promo? To be more precise; is it too late in like.. 8-10 hours? Because that's the time when I'll most likely be able to put one together.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score

Send one in, it should make the show.

Lewb

Reaction score

All animosity is short lived as I've missed the deadline. I couldn't access my laptop yesterday so.... yeah... one match at the bash for me. Jeff and Jeff could rise another day to take the eventual winners on tho, see keep ya eyes peeled!

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

Okay guys...

In between me having No Internet & SBS not having a computer... It's gonna be tough and close but we'll do our very best to get Smackdown up tonight!

SBS

Reaction score

Show is completed as we speak. However I have no computer so I cannot post it so Tom will do it when he gets home. Look forward to the show being up within the next couple hours. Thank you again to those who tt'd this week and gave it their all. Next week will be a little bit better as I should have a computer and EOR's internet issues should be fixed. Hope you enjoy the show.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

I'm gonna brave getting a card up in a bit as well.

So Mike, if you can get on skype, that will be appreciated. I'm setting up the show like NOAW!!

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
SmackDown Friday 13th July Preview

UWF Smackdown Preview. 13th July 2012

Singles Match

DelRio.jpg
vs.
JTG.jpg

Alberto Del Rio vs JTG

Singles Match

Raven.jpg
vs.
JeffJarrett.jpg

Raven vs Jeff Jarrett

Singles Match

Paulheyman.jpg
vs.
Fonz.jpg

Paul Heyman vs Fonzie

6 Man Tag Team Match

DeanAmbroseWorldTitle.jpg
SamoaJoe.jpg
Sting.jpg
vs
BrayWyatt.jpg
JeffHardy.jpg
Batista.jpg

Singles Match with Desmond Wolfe as the Special Guest Referee

DanielBryan.jpg
vs
JohnCena.jpg

We will also hear from:

Edge - The Rated R Superstar returned last week, and has a lot to say regarding why he returned and targeted Damien Sandow. Talking of Sandow, he'll be in the ring too, because this Friday, The Cutting Edge returns! That's right, Edge sits down with Damien Sandow, in that's bound to be one of the best Cutting edge's in recent history.

Rey Mysterio - Rey Mysterio addresses his masses of fans from the 619 HQ. What will UWF's Super Hero have to say to us this week?

Ted DiBiase Jr - Ted DiBiase Jr hasn't had a lot of luck recently, ever since he lost the title from Dean Ambrose after just five minutes, things just haven't gone his way. He may of beat Triple H a week a go, but later that night he took a huge beatdown from Dave Batista, and things got even worse for him when he lost to John Cena on the latest edition of SmackDown. DiBiase has a lot to say, and he's going to let it all out in front of all the fans this Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: SmackDown Friday 13th July Preview

Hahaha I'm excited to whip this promo out.

Status
Not open for further replies.