• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF 2012: Past Pay-Per-Views & Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: UWF Proudly Presents: Starrcade 2012!!

This was amazing read from the beginning to the end of the show! You know, that main event really got me, 'cause it was outstanding. However congrats to Andrew on picking up the win in our match and congrats to Bumout for becoming first WH champion.

Also I would like to thank EoR, SBS and CWalker, because they did a hell of a job and this PPV was really great.

I lost again, but I knew it, 'cause Andrew was better. I'm looking forward to seeing SmackDown's card for next week.

Aniking

Reaction score

What an absolutely unreal pay-per-view! I can't believe I just counted 13 promos, which is an amazing turnout by everybody involved in them. Combine that with every match being written very well, especially that epic main event, and you've got yourselves one hell of a successful pay-per-view. Personally I think the Austin/Barrett match should've had a bit more to it, but that's my only grievance.

Congrats to Dresden for managing to retain his title by the skin of his teeth, but also congrats to Swag and Bumout for both becoming champion. All three of you knocked off tough opposition, so well done. Congrats also go out to Andrew, Killa and my NWO colleague Fetter for all winning your respective matches. Pretty stoked I can join that list of Starrcade victors too, taking the record to 4-0, a record I'm going to bust my ass to extend further. Take that, Teddy, for threatening to suspend Christian :p

I still have no idea who's playing Robert Roode as I couldn't completely tell by their style of TTing, but I can definitely see that Hoov has now picked up The Rock, so that's a great pick up for Raw. The other mystery is who plays Triple H, so I wonder who that may be ;)

Welcome back to Chriss as Aries too, and might I say I laughed my ass off for the Gillberg appearance. Loved it, loved the pay-per-view, can't wait for those cards to be posted! Great job done by all :tlong:

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Ahh what an amazing PPV! Did not expect to see so many promos but they were all so good. Matches were all well written and god damn I loved my match. I felt myself sweating from being anxious and I'm not afraid to admit it. Congratulations Hoov as you have been an amazing TTer and I hope we get to do it again sometime down the road. And oh man did I love the trash can bit.

Congrats go out to everyone who won and loss. There were no real losers here folks. Very NWO heavy show and its going to be hard to dethrone them. Welcome back Chriss as well. I too also felt the UWF title match was a bit short for a title match. So stoked I got the main event also. So much awesomeness in this PPV and I'm glad I stayed up to wait for this as I should have really gone to sleep hours ago. Thanks everyone for their hard work in putting the show together CWalker, SBS and EOR.

P.s Sorry RawisRey but Cody never beat me because I wasn't in that battle royal ^_^

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Honestly, this was the best e-fed PPV I have ever seen. With every match written very well and with the amount of promos everybody sent in this is one hell of a show.

Everybody did an amazing job with promos but I was really surprised how good was the Roode/Rhodes segment, great job as well guys.

I was very surprised when I finished reading The Miz/Cesaro match and The Miz came out as the winner. Sam was one hell of a champion so congratulations go to whoever plays The Miz.

As I said, every match is well written but I think that Barrett/Austin match should be just a little bit longer as it was one of two real main events of the show.

Second main event...Bryan vs Ambrose...YOU HAVE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME! This was without a shadow of a doubt the BEST match I have ever seen since I started e-fedding. Huge props go to Burmout for winning the big one. You deserve it.

Congratulations to all the winners and everybody who had a chance to be a part of this amazing shows.

We should do a big skype sesh and make a big THANK YOU chant, record it and send it to all writers, lol.

Last thing...nWo...here I come...

Last edited:

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

Sorry Walker, I kinda half fell asleep doing the piecing together of the show, but some how I managed to see post what I had... Win?

Cwalker and SBS were the beasts of this show, I really just was the tag long, but I'm so looking forward to get into the swing of everything; I'm glad we got a few promos but not so glad we had so many of them, alas, SBS's main event was 13 pages, 8,084 words... Now that's what I call Epic!

Smackdown Preview will be up in a few hours.

I also forgot to finish off Roode/ Rhodes with Roode actually signing the contract... Bollocks. Nevermind, great show SBS & Cwalker!

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score

Damn great PPV from everyone involved, really enjoyable read. I loved the Smackdown WHC match, as well as the RAW UWF Championship match, really good reads!

I loved the promo I wrote, probably the best I've done for a while, and it'll be sweet facing whoever plays HHH.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Man! What a freakin' show!

Loved it all, glad I picked up the win and now I'm in contention to perhaps... Hopefully face Dean Ambrose!

To everyone who won, well done to Burnout on being champ. There were a few picks I was surprised with in those who won, thought MVP would win and also thought Sam's Cesaro was going to hold on. Best PPV ever, looking forward to the next!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

For everyone saying that the Raw main event was too short; I apologize. It was 3:30 in the morning and it was the 10th match I've written in the past five days. I was out of ideas.

SBS deserves a huge amount of credit for that beast he wrote. I don't think I've ever read a match that was 13 pages before.

I should have a RAW preview up this afternoon or this evening. If not, then Defitenely tomorrow. Between working Raw, Smackdown and Starrcade, I'm a little exhausted.

SBS

Reaction score

Cwalker take the day off, the preview can go up tomorrow. You've totally outdone yourself once again my friend and anyone who says otherwise can go, well I'll keep it PG. I'm not going to lie that Main Event was just one of those things where you reach what athletes call "the zone" it just kept coming and it was so much fun to write. This PPV may have been very Raw/n.W.o heavy but I like to think Smackdown stole the show haha. In all seriousness guys thank you all so much for showing up and making this PPV great. We can't write these matches to the best of our ability without your participation. We could only pick one winner but everyone in my book is a winner this go around. Congrats all.

Reactions: 1 person

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

Yo Walker... I can get the card up for you, just leave me a PM or a msg in the staff with the card and I'll throw it.

I need to start working harder now I'm completely commitment free lol.

Killz

Reaction score

Cwalker, take a bow, you've earned a rest and all the accolades anyone can bestow upon an e-fed head haha seriously your efforts since your takeover have been staggering.

SBS my friend, that match blew me away. Not going to lie, it took 3 seperate thread viewings to get through it all which sucks because I've been really busy today but I was glad I kept coming back.

This is the difference maker in terms of feds, those moments where those epic teams are established (btw, promo wise, just how good are Aniking and RiR? Holy shit) and there are main events to be proud of. All TT'ers involved know they've been part of a great show and I hope there's plenty more to come.

Albo buddy, genuinely love your MVP, it was a pleasure and I'll do you proud against Austin :p whatever you got coming your way you'll deserve man.

Looking forward to seeing who's who and seeing what/who they target.

Austin I'm coming for you.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

What a great show! OMG I loved it. Congrats to Burnout for winning the big one. I had fun TTing against you. Whether or not we continue or we go our separate ways, thanks for my best feud by far ever in e-fedding and I've been doing this for close to 8 years. Now, to see where D-Bryan goes from here.

BTW I'd appreciate some feedback on my Rock. Still trying to work the kinks out.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

To burnout, yes I reyalized that afterwards, the reason I was mistaken was because I made the graphic for it and since I was told roster wide

BattleRoyal.jpg

Dean Ambrose was in it, I had forgotten that Mr. Ambrose did not make an appearance in said battle royal. However Cody Rhodes is crazy, rendering your point irreylevant lol

I had no match, but I did manage to jam in three promos into one show, My work with Roode had Roode signing his contract as Rhodes took his leave however eor didn't get the chance to finish that part. Was fun, also I defeated the All Mighty Gillberg, and I gave him his first loss in UWF history, winz.

amazing show and effort put forth by everyone, both teams were ready to take on Starrcade right from the start so I just hanged back and waited for the show to be posted to enjoy the awesomeness. And what awesomeness it is, As it is one of those shows that really put forth the effort that all the tters put into the show themselves, congrats to everyone involved as when everyone tting the way they did for the show it allows the writers to go freaking insane with the show. Lastly big ups to Mr. SBS, it was a hell of a match that didn't become cumbersome to read which is a hard task whenever you write a long match, not much you can say the match speaks for itself... however seeing as I am the competitive type I feel compelled to see the greatest efed match ever written and simply say...

6874536089_532509b3ab.jpg
LOL

Lewb

Reaction score

Well.... fair fucking play. This is an epic PPV, might even stretch as far as say one of the most impressive I have ever seen. Would have like to see more substance to mine and Dresdens match tbh but the WHC title match more than made up for that. I enjoyed most of the promos, and The Rock, Triple H, and Bobby Roode all making appearances was great (Even if EoR spoiled that last one - grrrr) Congrats to the Captain, to GotSwag and to rey for beating Gillberg, impressive stuff.

Twas Raw heavy, but to be expected considering two episodes of Smackdown have ever existed, so so hyped for the next pay per view.

Very, very well done to everyone!

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen

Show was absolutely top drawer. I've been around, aproxamately... forever, and that was one of the very best Pay Per Views I've ever read with what could be a strong contender for the very best e-fed match ever written.

Not at all dissapointed to lose my title, Got_Swag's improved a whole lot recently and it's completely deserved. Well done.

And well done to all the other winners and commiserations to the losers, but nobodies really a loser with the quality of the matches here really.

Want to say congrats especially to CaptainBumout, one of my favourite guys around here, been keeping an eye on him since he came back as Dean Ambrose and I've enjoyed seeing him rise through the ranks, delighted to see him as the World Champion. Just watch your back though, Bray Wyatt's waiting in the wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.