UWF 2012: Past Pay-Per-Views & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itchweed

I’m hurt, I’m old and I work with children
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Unforgiven.png

LIVE! from
American Airlanes Arena
Miami, Florida

285px-AAArena_Night.jpg

[youtube]Disturbed - Warrior - YouTube[/youtube]
Official Song:
Disturbed - Warrior

scaled.php

Undisputed Championship
Last Man Standing
CM Punk(C) vs The Miz

UnitedStates-2.png

United States Championship
Dolph Ziggler(C) vs Edge vs Wade Barrett

KaneOrton.png

Randy Orton vs Kane

RavenAustin.png

No Holds Barred
Stone Cold vs Raven

European-1.png

European Championship
Antonio Cesaro(C) vs Robbie E

Hardcor.png

Hardcore Championship
Dean Ambrose(C) vs Cody Rhodes

Itchweed

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
UWF Proudly Presents: Rebellion 2012!!!

AND NOW!
The ULTIMATE WRESTLING FEDERATION Presents:
Rebellion 2012!!!

rebellioncopy.png

Live from
Madison Square Garden
New York, New York!

madison-square-garden-2.jpg

rebellionset.png

The pyro begins to explode around the set setting the crowd into a frenzy of cheering, and jumping around. The cameras bounce from section to section showing off all the signs, and fans excited about UWF's first ever pay-per view! The cameras go over to Michael Cole, and Booker T sitting at their regular spot at ring side.

BookCole.png

Michael Cole:Good evening ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to UWF's first ever pay-per view Rebellion! We are coming to you LIVE from Madison Square Garden in New York, New York! And Booker, to be quite honest with you I can't wait for this action to get started!

Booker T: No doubt dawg! Some huge matches planned for tanight, and some highly fueled rivilaries come to a head here tonight. Like the main event where CM Punk, n Cody Rhodes gunna be feudin for the first ever Undisputed Championship! Awwww man!

Cole: That certainly is going to be a good match, and how about the contendership for the Undisputed Championship... And ladies and gentlemen as UWF.com stated earlier this weekend Randy Orton has left the company so he will NOT be competing in tonights contendership match, but Miz, Stone Cold, and D'Angelo Dinero will surely bring a huge match.

Booker: Well good to hear ta match is still gunna happen. Not to mention our opening match where Mr.Tuesday Night is gunna be defendin' his title against Dean Ambrose and Big Show! And personally... I think he's gunna lose dawg.

Cole: That makes us both Booker. But ladies and gentlemen without further a due... We present you with Rebellion!

As everyone at UWF Rebellion awaits for the first match, they’re surprised at what the titantron and PA system plays, inducing a chorus of boos from the avid crowd.

â€You’re not enough for me...Nooo, nooo, noo!
k1fmu9.jpg

Matt Striker’s teacher’s aide (aka manager), Michelle McCool, waltzes out from the back, dressed somewhat... provocatively, but nonetheless, still a teacher, glasses on and microphone in hand. McCool ignores the incredulous amount of heat she’s receiving as she heads to the ring and up the steps, stepping under the bottom rope. Her music fades out, unlike the boos, but McCool doesn’t wait for silence as she brings up the microphone.

1z2gakp.jpg

Michelle McCool
Yes, yes, I know. I know what this show is missing, but unfortunately for you – Oh would you be quiet!

Crowd’s boos increase a few decibels, but McCool fights fire with fire, as she’s the one with the microphone

I will not tolerate this disrespectful rudeness in my classroom; when the microphone is in *my* hands, all your mouths stop moving. [McCool clicks her fingers] Just like that.

More boos continue, but whether it be McCool’s stern face or the crowd’s curiosity to see what McCool wishes to say, the boos slowly but surely fade away

Mm, heh, [swift smile] thank you. Now, as I was saying, unfortunately for you students, Matt Striker, your favourite teacher, had personal commitments prior to UWF Rebellion resulting in his absence from the card, but it will not hinder his learning process of UWF; no no. In fact, every match tonight has been recorded with notes and every other means necessary along with it in order to establish successful tactics and strategies that will be available for use any time we step out here, and into this squared circle.

Do you know what that means, kiddies? Of course you don’t, that’s why I’m out here. It means that Matt Striker is about to take UWF by storm and teach every single so-called “competitor†in the locker room what it means to be a professional wrestler. All champions, be put on notice, because when in the ring with Striker, it will be your final exam as a champion and let me assure you – it’s near impossible to pass, because the golden rule to beat Matt Striker... there simply isn’t one.

The crowd just simply doesn’t like McCool’s voice. It could be her accent, because that’s fucking annoying. Nevertheless, they boo her as she finishes her sentence, but she simply gives a wicked grin and shrugs her shoulders, before finishing with two words.

Class dismissed.

McCool walks out the ring under the middle rope and leaves the microphone on the steel steps as she leaves, which is quickly obtained by a ring technician. She walks up the ramp, ignoring any and all forms of banter against her and straight to the back. Our cameras too go to the back with Briley Pierce..

Briley Pierce
Ladies and gentlemen I'm standing here with the man who will single handedly change the face of UWF and will soon be the new Hardcore Champion, Dean Ambrose

Dean Ambrose steps into frame as Briley mouths "Did I get it right?" and Ambrose replies "Yeah perfect".

Now Dean everyone, myself included, is wondering what exactly are your plans after you win the Hardcore Championship?

Dean Ambrose
Well I'm glad you asked. You see, everyone sees championships as stepping stones to a greater picture. Mainly that consists of World Championships. I'm actually in this for another reason. I want to make the Hardcore championship the new World Heavyweight championship.

You see ever since I got added to the Hardcore title match at Rebellion, the title has gotten more hype around it. People like to think that the Hardcore title is for the bottom of the barrel wrestlers when in fact, this title match has the most talk around it than all the other matches on the card sans the Undisputed title match. Believe me, they're not talking about the Big Show. They sure as hell aren't talking about RVD. No everyone is talking about Dean Ambrose. Dean Ambrose has only been in one match and has done one move and yet he's captivated an entire audience. I know what you're thinking, why is Dean Ambrose talking to himself in the 3rd person? It's because even I sometimes get caught up in talking about myself. I'm Dean Ambrose and even I'm a fan of Dean Ambrose.

Briley Pierce
Well Dean I know we're all pulling for you in this title match and hope for nothing but the best for you.

Dean Ambrose
Oh why thank you Briley. You know your my favorite interviewer out of everyone.

Briley Pierce
Oh thank you Dean but I'm the only one who interviews you because you constantly ask for me.

Dean Ambrose
Yeah that's because we're friends.

Briley Pierce
Okay well Dean seems more than ready for his match and Rebellion is looking to be a great Pay Per View. Back to you guys.

We come back to the ring, and Justin Roberts is already in the ring this time ready for the introductions.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is for the Hardcore Championship! Introducing first from Tampa, Florida!

WEEEELLL IT'S THE BIIIG SHOOOW!!!
GIF_BigShowTron.gif

Roberts: The Biiig Show!

The fans give off a mixed reaction for the big man, as he stumbles out from the back. Show has a slightly grin on his face as he looks down the ramp to his opponents then continues straight down the ramp wasting no time at all.

WWE-Big-Show-Entrance.jpg

Big Show reaches the bottom of the ramp, then walks over to the apron and reaches up pulling himself up. Show steps over the top rope and smiles again looking at his opponents then turns to the crowd and throws a single hand up screaming. Show turns back around the entrance as his opponents music starts.

Roberts: And his opponent... From Battle Creek, Michigan!

ONE OF KIND!
rvd1kd8.gif

Roberts: He is the Hardcore Champion! Rob Van Dam!

"One Of a Kind" by Breaking point hits the PA System of the arena as the crowd goes crazy. With the first guittar riff hits Rob Van Dam appears under the titantron with a smile on his face as the crowd cheers his name. RVD goes down the ramp and making his way towards the ring.

20110723194027!86_Rob_Van_Dam_2.jpg

Van Dam stops in the middle of the ramp, and as he begins to do his trademark "ROB...VAN...DAM" motion, Dean Ambrose jumps the barricade and attacks RVD beginning the match on the ramp!

Hardcorenew.png

Ambrose rains down on Van Dam with a fury of forearm shots, then brings him back to his feet and hits him with a hip toss on the ramp. Ambrose quickly goes for the cover, as the ref counts, and Big Show hustles over.

Booker: It's ova!

Cole: Yep!

Van Dam kicks out!

But Show is about two more feet away, and slows down allowing Ambrose to bring Van Dam up quickly and throw him into Show's stomach. Show stumbles back, and Van Dam falls to a single knee, then Ambrose points at Big Show sprinting forward than uses Van Dam as a stepping stool to launch himself into Big Show. The two superstars both tumble to the floor, as Van Dam hits the steel for a third time tonight. Ambrose gets back to his feet, then flips the ring skirt up, and begins to search for a weapon. He pulls out two garbage can lids, then walks over to Big Show on a single knee, and just as he's about to begin swinging Big Show throws a hard right hand!

Booker: Oh man! Show with that knock-out shot.

Big Show gets to his feet, then grabs Ambrose by his head and rolls him into the ring, except for his chest and head which rest on the apron. Show holds Ambrose down with one hand, then spins around and drops his elbow down hard on Ambrose chest, as he sits down to the floor. Ambrose rolls in the ring grabbing his throat, and coughing with Big Show gets back to his feet again. Show walks over to the ring skirt now and flips it up looking for a weapon of his choice. Big Show pulls out a table, and the crowd goes nuts.

Cole: I can't believe these matches still even happen! This is going to be sickening. I can just sense it.

Big Show places the table on the apron, and as he's going to lay it on it's face Ambrose gets to his feet then quickly rushes over, hitting the table back into Show's face with a baseball slide. Ambrose slides out of the ring, then stomps down on Big Show's massive frame. Ambrose pushes the table into the ring, then grabs one of the garbage can lids he pulled out earlier. Ambrose swings the lid down hard on Show's skull, Show goes stiff as he falls to the floor, and Ambrose goes for another cover.

Booker: New Champ dawg!

3....!NO!

Van Dam jumps ontop of Ambrose with a axe handle breaking the pin up. Van Dam gets back to his feet, and hits Ambrose with a kick to the stomach. Ambrose grabs his stomach and bends over in pain. Van Dam grabs Ambrose by his trunks then spins around before throwing him directly into the steel steps. Ambrose lands hard on the other side of the steel steps, and Van Dam grabs a hold of Big Show's head bringing him up to his feet. Van Dam struggles to get Big Show up, but once he does rolls him back into the ring.

Cole: Rob Van Dam now in control of this match up. But in these Hardcore style of matches... It could all change in a second.

Van Dam follows Show back into the ring, but Show gets to his feet before Van Dam is fully in the ring, and lifts his knee up into Van Dam's stomach. Show slams his arm down hard on RVD's back, and he collapses to the canvas. Show kicks the tables out of the ring, towards where Ambrose is still laying holding his ribs. Big Show grabs Van Dam's ponytail then brings him up to his feet, before he pushes him back into the corner. Show holds a finger over his mouth shhing the fans, then slaps his other hand down hard on Van Dam's chest! Show does this one more time, then throws Van Dam back into the middle of the ring.

Booker: Cover him Show!

Show walks over to Van Dam, while on the outside Ambrose sets up the table. Show places a foot on Van Dam's chest and goes for a cover.

3.....!NO!!

Ambrose breaks the pin up by hitting a shoulder block to the back of Show's knee. Show grabs at his leg in pain and screams, while Ambrose gets back to his feet then grabs Van Dam by the head. Ambrose brings Van Dam to his feet, then hits him with a right hand. Ambrose pushes Van Dam against the ropes then throws him to the other side, but they both go for a crossbody.

Cole: Oh! Both men thinking the same thing, and now all men are down Book.

Booker: Whata way to kick off this pay-per view dawg! Show's hurt though I think.

Big Show struggles to his good leg, then grabs the top rope getting up to his feet shakily. He limps over to Van Dam then grabs him by the hair pulling him to his feet once again. Show grabs Van Dam by the throat once he's on his feet, then lifts him into the air and walks over to the ropes. Just as Show is about throw Van Dam threw the table on the outside, RVD wiggles out, and lands behind Big Show. Van Dam quickly grabs Show's leg and flips him over the top rope into the table breaking it in half!

Cole: That was ugly!

Ambrose rushes in behind Van Dam, and just like last week on Raw rolls up Van Dam and goes for a quick cover!

3.....!!!

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner, and the NEEEEEW Haaardcore Chaaampion; Deean Ambrose!

Ambrose shoots up to his feet, then grabs his head as he falls to his knees. The fans show their disapproval as Ambrose is handed his title, then gets back to his feet and holds his arm up in the air with his title over his shoulder.

brose.png

Booker: Wooooow. Two matches n this kids already a champ. I see big things for this guy dawg. Mark my words.

Ambrose grabs his title in his hand one more time, then walks over to the turnbuckle and begins displaying it off to the crowd. We go to another segment as Ambrose continues to celebrate his newly won title as we go to the back..

The camera cuts backstage where we see the former United States Champion, Dolph Ziggler tweeting on his iPhone. The audience responds with boos, and Ziggler is completely unaware that Todd Grisham is in front of him, awaiting to begin the interview. Ziggler chuckles, and Grisham proceeds to fake cough, catching the attention of Ziggler.

normal_vlcsnap-00002.png

Dolph Ziggler: What?

Todd Grisham has an confused expression on his face, as he speaks up and explains why he is there.

Todd Grisham: Uh... Dolph. It's time for your interview.

Dolph Ziggler looks up at the camera, and has an relieved expression on his face before speaking.

Dolph Ziggler: Ah, OK. I thought you needed some more dating tips, Todd. Alright, crack some questions at me. I don't have all day, I'm tweeting back some losers who actually believe I'm gonna lose tonight against Christian and Austin Aries. Can you believe these no-lives? Ha-ha.

Dolph Ziggler releases a couple of chuckles, as he stares up the cameras, awaiting for Grisham to begin.

normal_vlcsnap-00004.png

Todd Grisham: OK. One, two, start. Hello, ladies and gentlemen. It is once again time for UWF's Before The Match special. As you can see, our guest at this time is none other than Dolph Ziggler! Alright, Dolph. First question of the day -- how do y -...

Dolph Ziggler places his iPhone on a near-by box, and snatches the microphone out of Grisham's hands. Ziggler shakes his head in disappointment, as he speaks.

Dolph Ziggler: Hi, online nerds -- my name is of course, Dolph Ziggler and I'm your soon-to-be two time United States Champion. I'm sorry Todd, but I assumed this show needed a bit more -- showing off. If you catch my draft, eh? As I was saying, today's what? The 29th? Perfect. Today's a date that will all stay in everyone's mind, because today is the first ever UWF pay per view. And, above all that, today's the day where I, your Neighborhood's Favorite Wrestler will become the United States Champion for an once again -- record breaking two times! This has been a long time coming, trust me on that. And I thought that as important a date as this will be, it really deserves to be commemorated in the right way.

Dolph Ziggler leans back slightly, still smirking with all of his usual confidence. Dolph keeps his focus on the camera as he talks, speaking in the kind of self-assured tones that anyone familiar with the Perfect Athlete's notoriously high opinion of himself would probably expect.

normal_vlcsnap-00047.png

Dolph Ziggler: The principle is solid, important events need to be remembered. And, becoming the United States Champion? Being recognized as the best in the world? I can't honestly think of anything that's more important to me. So that's why when I go out there and prove once again why I'm the single best talent in the world, I want all of you people to remember this day, as the resurrection of the Show -- Off Era.

Beep. Dolph Ziggler's iPhone beeped, and he grabs it from the box and checks it. Ziggler bursts out in laughter, possibly due another one of Christian, Austin Aries or both fans tweeting back to him. Ziggler tweets back on his iPhone, and speaks out what he's tweeting out loud.

Dolph Ziggler: You have no life, kid. Watch when I beat your precious Christian and take back what's rightfully mine. Oh, and by the way, make sure to grab some napkins when Cena loses again tonight. #HEEL. Loser.

Dolph Ziggler places his iPhone in his jacket pocket, before walking off the scene. The cameras go back to the boardcast table.

Cole: Well folks up next is a match that would normally be headling every arena in the world, but tonight we are getting it in the undercard and it is to determine the Number 1 Contender to the United States Championship. The Rated R Superstar Edge vs. John Cena.

Booker: John Cena and Edge, former World Champions. Who could forget Edge, the longest reigning World Champion in UCW history. John Cena has won multiple World Titles in every company he's been in. Tonight both men, who already have tremendous accolades look to earn the opportunity to get another right here tonight. It going to be off the hook, Cole.

When you see me comin
you betta bring your A..

CJT_RottNKorpse_2.gif

The fans give a very mixed reaction for John Cena, and he comes out with a smile on his face. Cena looks towards the camera and just shrugs before trying to pump the crowd up by flailing his arm around, then sprints down to the ring.

JOhn-Cena-Running-500x311.jpg

Cena slides into the ring, then throws his hands into the air trying to get the crowd pumped up, but instead gets another mixed reaction. Cena laughs it off, then takes off his shirt and throws it into the crowd as well as his hat, then takes off his dog tags, kisses them and hands to them to the referee.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is to determine the Number 1 contender to the United States Championship! Introducing first, from West Newbury Massachusetts, John Cena!

Cole: Cena looks ready to go, but will he be able to keep his head in it tonight? Or will he lose once again because he can't keep his cool.

Booker: Well here is the problem Cole. Edge knows Cena's playbook so well that Cena screws up once it will be over!

You Think You Know Me!

m_4e1bc1d435ddc77ac5bbcfc511fc7fc9.gif

The fans leap to their feet and begin to cheer for the Rated R superstar making his debut to UWF. Edge finally comes out wearing his trenchcoat, and wrestling gear already ready for his match up next. Edge walks down the ramp about half way before he looks down at the ground then throws his arm in the air setting off pyro.

normal_PDVD_017.jpg

Edge sprints towards the ring, and slides into the ring before undoing his coat as Justin Roberts introduces him.

Justin Roberts: And the opponent from Toronto Ontario Canada, he is the Rated R Superstar, Edge!

*Ding Ding*

UScontender.png

The bell rings and Cena and Edge waste no time in getting the match started as they tie up in the center of the ring. The crowd is split as predicted as Cena uses his strength to apply a headlock to the Rated R Superstar. Edge is able to get Cena off of him and into the ropes, but Cena is well prepared and comes back with a massive shoulder block that sends Edge to the mat. Cena looks extremely pissed off as Edge gets to his feet and Cena kicks him in the gut before driving himself to the mat with a huge fisherman suplex. Cena screams letting months of anger out as he covers Edge.

1…

2…

Edge kicks out!

Cena doesn’t let it get to him and he picks up the Rated R Superstar and sends him bouncing off of the ropes. Edge comes back and Cena grabs him by the head and uses Edge’s momentum to send him flying over the top rope and to the floor several feet below. Cena screams and flexes as Edge is clearly hurting on the outside.

Cole: And John Cena has come out of the box here in the early going on fire.

Booker: Edge better watch out Cole. A pissed off John Cena is not someone I would want to mess with.

Cena heads outside of the ring and gets Edge to his feet before attempting to hammer toss Edge into the steel steps, Edge however needs to do something and does, reversing it and sending Cena shoulder first into the steel ring steps. Cena makes a sickening thud as the crowd pops. Edge brushes himself off before returning on the offensive. Edge shoves Cena’s face into the steps before throwing him into the ring. Edge takes his time getting into the ring before heading over and picking Cena up. Edge is too overconfident though and it leaves him vulnerable to a possum Cena who lifts Edge up onto his shoulders and looks to hit the FU, but Edge is able to squirm his way out and reverse it into the Edge-O-Matic. Edge quickly goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Cena kicks out!

Cole: Edge coming so close there, but Cena won’t give up just yet.

Booker: Boy that was close. I don’t think Edge can believe he didn’t win it there.

Edge is flustered but not completely surprised as he gets to his feet and gets down in the corner looking to end Cena’s chances of becoming number 1 contender to the United States Champion. Cena gets to his feet and Edge goes for the spear but Cena dodge’s it. Edge crashes into the turnbuckle hard and Cena rushes up behind him and rolls him up.

1…

2…

3.. No!

Edge gets the shoulder up!

Cole: Oh what a close call that was. Cena almost stole one there.

Booker: These guys know each other so well they are taken advantage of every opening they get. This one is looking good.

Edge gets to his feet quickly and is flustered, so when he goes for a clothesline Cena easily ducks it and responds with one of his own. Edge hits the mat but manages to get up to his feet staggered and Cena comes up behind him and picks him up and sends him crashing to the mat with a proton bomb. The crowd is mostly booing as Cena throws his hand in the air before performing the Five Knuckle Shuffle.

Cole: And here we go Booker. Cena is going to put Edge away right now and go on to fight for the United States Championship.

Booker: Cena would skyrocket his potential here if he manages to do this here.

Cena waits for Edge to get to his feet, and Edge finally does. Cena heads over to Edge and lifts him up on his shoulders looking for the FU. Edge however manages to squirm away a second time and this time rolls Cena up into a pinning position. Edge grabs the tights for extra support.

1…

2…

3…

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner and the Number One Contender to the United States Championship, Edge!

EdgeWinstheRoyalRumble_display_image.jpg

Booker: Are you kidding me Dawg? What was that? Edge just stole one from John Cena there.

Cole: The Ultimate Opportunist strikes again, and now Edge will face the United States Champion as he is the new Number 1 contender

Edge has slide out of the ring and has a sinister grin as he backs his way up the ramp to the boos from the crowd. Cena is in the ring with the official arguing his case but the decision is final. Edge is seen smiling as Rebellion heads to its first and only break!

Unforgiven.png

Unforgiven
So keep the hustle of kush on the shush!

Smoke arises from the entrance area and from the back comes Antonio Cesaro. He looks around at the crowd with nothing but a face full of disdain. He mocks the crowd as he walks down the ramp, exchanging words with some of the crowd members. Cesaro walks up the ring steps before standing on the outside ring apron, posing for the hateful crowd before telling Armstrong to come over and take his jacket off. Armstrong does so and Cesaro poses once more before he steps through the ropes into the ring and lifts his hand up.

Claudio-Castagnoli-215x300.jpg

Roberts: This match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the European Championship. Introducing first, the challenger, Antonio Cesaro.

I've Had Enough
wade_barrett_gifSuperCOOL.gif

"End of Days" blares through the speakers, and even the brand new crowd of the UWF know that this theme music is bringing out a man to which the audience already feel a fair amount of disdain for. As he makes his way to the ramp the boos can be heard over the music. He looks around at his new home and grins before crouching down for a second, and lifting up, with his topcoat dropping off his shoulders as he makes his way to the ring.

tumblr_lmdjd8ECD11qhl6vzo1_400.jpg

Wade looks around at his surroundings before walking up the ring steps and through the ropes. Just to get more of a reaction he steps forward and punches his fist in the air, and it works, with plenty of boos filling the arena as he stands there fist-high.

Read more: Forum - Login

Roberts: And his opponent, from the United Kingdom, he is the European Champion, Wade Barrett.

Ding!

European.png

As the bell rings, Cesaro and Barrett begin to have a staredown. Than they make their way to the middle of the ring. They try the test of strength but than Cesaro puts Barrett in a side headlock. Cesaro keeps putting pressure on Barrett. Barrett begins hitting Cesaro with punches to the ribs and Cesaro lets go. As soon as Cesaro lets go, Barrett runs to the ropes and bounces off, but as soon Barrett begins to run towards Cesaro, he is met with a huge lariat. As soon as Barrett hits the ground, Cesaro hits Barrett with a couple elbow drops. Cesaro than goes for the pin.

Barrett kicks out.

Cole: Cesaro almost won the championship right there.

Booker: Ya dawg, Cesaro is taking it to the champion right now. Barrett needs to get back in this match.

Cesaro shows his frustration by pounding his fists on the mat. He than gets up and begins stomping on Barrett. He picks Barrett and whips him into the ropes but when Barrett comes back, he hits Cesaro with a big clothesline. Barrett hits Cesaro with a few stomps of his own The ref gets to a count of four and than Barrett stops and gets a little warning from the ref. Barrett backs off, and waits for Cesaro to get up. Cesaro is using the ropes to pull himself up. Barrett than runs at Cesaro and tries to his him with a big boot to the face, but Cesaro hits the ground pulling the ropes down. Barrett gets hung up on the top rope right below the belt. While he is hung up there, Cesaro bounces off the ropes and hits him with a huge clothesline to get him back into the ring. He picks Barrett up and puts him in the corner and begins laying it into him with rights and lefts. He than steps back a little and runs at him, but Barrett moves. Cesaro hits the turnbuckle hard and stumbles back a little bit. Barrett than grabs him from behind and hits a belly to back suplex. Barrett goes for the pin.

Cesaro kicks out at the last possible second.

Cole: This matchup is going back and forth. I don't think anyone has really had the upperhand.

Booker: Can you blame them Cole, they both have very similar fighting styles. Both have the size and strenght, and both are ruthless.

After the kick out, Barrett decides to waste no time and picks up Cesaro up onto this shoulders to attempt the Wasteland. Suddenly, Cesaro notices that he is in trouble and punches Barrett square in the jaw, causing him to put Cesaro down. Cesaro kicks Barrett in the gut and hits him with a thunderous suplex. Cesaro tries to pick up Barrett but than Barrett hits Cesaro with an eye gouge, temporarily blinding him. Barrett runs to the ropes back to Cesaro, but Cesaro is aware and throws him up and hits him with the Swiss Uppercut as Barrett is falling. Cesaro than wastes no time and picks Barrett up in a bent over position with his arms crossed, lifts him up and hits him with the Ricola Bomb. Cesaro than goes for the pin.

3!

Roberts: And here is your winner, and the new European Champion, Mister Antonio Cesaro!

tumblr_lqw4zblgEY1qksb01o1_400.jpg

Antonio Cesaro leaves the arena and Wade Barrett struggles out also, as we go to Cole, and Booker once again...

Michael Cole: Well ladies and gentlemen welcome back, and we've already crowned a new Hardcore Champion, seen the return of Matt Striker, and found out that Edge will be facing the United States Champion!

Booker T: N now we're gunna find out who Edge is gunna be facin' dawg! And man oh man I think that, that Zig-Zag man is gunna take it Cole. He's the man!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for ONE fall, and is for the UWF United States Chaaampionshiiip!!

1zmi7g0.gif

Roberts: Introducing first from Hollywood, California!

Time to show the world
GIF_ZigglerTron.gif

Roberts: Dolph Ziiigggleer!!

The fans boo Ziggler as he appears from behind the certain. Ziggler as a smirk on his face, then slicks back his hair before slapping his ass then continuing down the ramp. Ziggler struts down to the ring, with a cocky look on his face look around at the fans in the arena with disgust. Ziggler reaches the bottom of the ramp and stops then screams "WATCH ME STEAL THE DAMN SHOW!". The fans boo Ziggler as he pulls himself onto the apron then climbs half way in before coming back out and mocking some fans at ringside.

os5v001.jpg

Ziggler gets into the ring now, then walks to the center of the ring and again slicks his hair back getting ready for his opponents intro to begin.

Roberts:
And his opponent... From Milwaukee, Wisconsin!

austin-aries-entrance-o.gif

Roberts: Auuustin Arrries!

Austin Aries comes out wearing a furry pink vest, and immediately upon entering the arena extends his arms at his side to a mass amount of boos. Aries only smirks as he drops his arms back at his side and begins his walk down the ramp.

austin-aries-12.jpg

Aries points at his waist and tells a nearby fan that he's going to become champion. Aries climbs up the steps then spins around on the apron so he's facing the fans, as he looks around the arena he motions for the title around his waist before stepping into the ring.

Roberts:
And their opponent.. From Toronto, Ontario, Canada!

GO!
If you close your eyes!

christian-tron-o.gif

Roberts: He is the United States Chaaaaampion; Chrrrrissstian!!

Christian walks out from behind the curtain, and all his peeps begin to cheer for his arrival. He stops on the top of the ramp then slaps his chest, and scans the arena for all of his peeps. Christian smiles and begins to walk down the ramp.

uscage.png

Christian slaps hands with a few fans as he reaches the bottom of the ramp, he turns the corner then up the stairs. He then gets into the ring and goes to the closet turnbuckle, then climbs it and again scans the arena again before handing the title over to the referee..

z120715148.jpg

After the ref is done showing the title off to everyone he signals for the bell and begins to hand the title off to Justin Roberts, when Ziggler pushes him out of the ring causing him to drop the title.

UnitedStates.png

The match basically begins with Ziggler grabbing the United States Championship, then charging at Aries, only for him to duck and Ziggler nailing Christian with his title. Ziggler turns around and Aries hits him with a right hand. Aries throws another right, then pushes Ziggler against the ropes before attempting to throw him to the other side, but Ziggler reverses it and Aries goes flying across the ring.

Booker: Remember Cole, there's no referee thanks to the Zig-Zag man.

Ziggler bends down as Aries comes back at him, only to get kicked right in the chest! The fans cheer as Ziggler grabs his chest as he shoots up, then Aries steps around to Ziggler's back and rgabs him by the waist, bringing Ziggler down knee first on his own knee. Aries gets back to his feet to a nice mixed reaction from the crowd, then looks around to see Christian still laid out, and Mike Choida with his elbows on the apron. Aries laughs, then begins to sway his arms from side to side before spinning around as he falls down with his elbow bouncing off Ziggler's face!

Cole: Oh! ZIggler in trouble.

Aries hooks Ziggler's leg, and pushes his forearm in Ziggler's face to add to the insult as Choida slowly slides into the ring and begins to make a long count.

Booker: He got em man..

3....!NO!!

Ziggler shoots his shoulder up, and Aries slams his fists on the mat then grabs Choida by the shirt bringing him up to his feet, and telling him he had him beat for 10 seconds. Obviously a lie. Meanwhile Christian is getting back to his feet for the first time in this match, while Ziggler rolls onto the apron to catch his breath. Aries walks over to Christian, then drives a forearm on Christian's spine, dropping him back to his knees. Aries then grabs Christian by the head, and grabs a hand of trunks then spins Christian around before launching him out of the ring at Dolph Ziggler on the outside.

Cole: Christian needs to do something and quick if he hopes to retain his championship tonight, wouldn't you say Book?

Booker: No doubt bout it dawg. Christian has already been bashed in the face with his title doh...I don't think he can come back, know what I sayin'

Cole: Not in the slightest...

Ziggler, and Christian get back to their feet on the outside and Aries spins around then comes off the ropes before jumping through the second and top rope and hitting both Ziggler, and Christian with a suicide dive! Aries gets back to his feet then grabs Christian and rolls him into the ring. Aries begins to climb the turnbuckle and Ziggler quickly gets to the apron and pushes Aries to the floor on the outside.

Booker: Ziggler, and Aries have had this match goin' back n forth. But like we said man, Christian needs to do somethin n quick dawg!

Ziggler climbs into the ring then slams down on the canvas pounding his fist against it, before getting back to his feet and waiting for Christian. Christian finally gets to his feet, with his back to Ziggler, and Ziggler rushes him jumping into the air then just as he's bringing him down Christian grabs the top rope. The crowd go completely insane, as Christian grabs the back of his head and falls back against the turnbuckle. Aries now begins to roll back into the ring, Christian sees his chance to make and impact, and a big one at that. He crotches down and motions for Aries to get to his feet.

Cole: Christian looking for the spear here.

Booker: I definitely feel somethins bout to happen Cole, and it's not gunna be pretty!

Aries gets to his feet, and turns around just to see Christian sprinting out of the corner! Aries turns his body and nails Christian with superkick from out of no where! The sickening kick knocks Christian to the canvas, and Ziggler gets to his knees watching Aries soak in the cheers from the crowd. Ziggler launches to his feet, then rushes to Aries as he has his back towards Ziggler, then leaps into the air and before you know it comes down, hitting Austin Aries with the Zig-Zag!

Cole: Oh man! Did you hear that snap of Aries' neck?

Ziggler pushes Aries out of the ring, then quickly scrambles ontop of Christian not only hooking his leg, but locking his leg around Christian's as well.

3.....!!

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner; and the NEEEEEW United States Chaaaampion! Dooolph Ziiigggleeerrrr!!!

Ziggler rolls out of the ring then quickly grabs his title, and holds it up as he screams "I SHOULD HAVE NEVER LOST IT".

20111120_sseries_vs_morrison_dolph_ryder_l2.jpg

Vickie comes to the side of Ziggler, and the two look in the ring at Christian laying there looking out with a far away look in his eye, while Aries is sitting on the floor with a disappointed look on his face.

Booker: What did I tell you man. I said we ain't gunna see anyhin pretty n now Vickie Guerrero's big ol botty's blockin my view. C'mon man get outta here!

Dolph and Vickie begin to make their way to the back as we go to a mandatory break!

That_hot_girl.jpg

Aye Bay Bay

After all the action has taken place throughout the show so far; it's time to take a break. Our cameras head backstage to the lovely image of one So Cal Val. She is with one of the four participants in tonight's Number One Contenders Match; "Pope" D'Angelo Dinero. Dinero is as deveanor and nonchalant as possible, even though he's heading into this make or break match-up. So Cal Val notices this, and asks her first question.

4JXp.jpeg

So Cal Val: Ladies and Gentlemen; "Pope" D'Angelo Dinero. Now Pope, in just a little bit, youre heading into your bigeest test in UWF so far; a Fatal Fourway aganist three former World Champions. Why aren't you preparing?​

"Pope" D'Angelo Dinero: Lil' Mama, Pope chose 'ya over JB to have the honor of interviewin' Pope, so do Pope a favor and save the stupid questions. Everyone in the arena, every member of Pope's congregation knows that when Pope's in the buildin', the result is automatic. Pope's goin' do what Pope does, he's goin' head to that ring, crack a couple spines wit' he kness and be on his way. On;y thing different 'bout tonight is after Pope's doin' crackin' 'dem spines, Pope's goin' be one step closer to his Holy Grail; The Undisputed Championship.​

Val: How can you be so sure that you're going to not only win this match tonight, but the Undisputed Championship?​

Dinero just looks at So Cal Val with a blank look on his face.​

Dinero: What did Pope jus' tell 'ya 'bout the stupid questions? Matter of fact, get out of Pope's sight. Pope's goin' finish this interview himself.​

Dinero stares intently at Val until she finally realizes Dinero isn't joking. She puts her head down, and walks away as Dinero shakes his head in frustration.​

Dinero: To answer her question, Pope knows that he's goin' win tonight and when he gets his Undsiputed Championship match, cause Pope's been here before. This ain't nothin' new to Pope. Jus' a new company, jus' a new day of the week. Pope's already beaten Stunnin' Steve Austin, Pope's already beaten Randal Keith Orton, Miz ain't nothin' to worry 'bout, so Pope's got the fatal four locked up daddy. And as far as the potential Undisputed Champion goes; Pope's already beaten Cody Rhodes way back when durin' the King of The Ring Tournament, even though Rhodes won't admit it. And Punk, Punk may be 1 up on Pope, but the only reason that the score isn't tied between us is 'cuz Punk's been duckin' Pope for a long time now. But after Rebeliion, 'ya can't duck Pope any longer.​

Dinero: Alot of 'ya may not like Pope. A lot of people think Pope is a lil' too arrogant, a lot of people don't like Pope's harsh words and actions towards Stunnin' Steve Austin, Pope doesn't care 'bout any of that. The only thing Pope cares 'bout is gettin' what's his. Pope's played second best for far too long. Pope had to play second best back when he was the top guy on the top show in UCW, second best to Randal Orton, then Cody Rhodes, and now Steve Austin? No more, enough is enough and it's time for change daddy. And Pope's the cashier!

Dinero: Change is comin', and it starts tonight. Pope's goin' to get what belongs to him soon enough, but tonight Pope sends three more people o the Outer Limitz! That's Gospel.​

Dinero throws his mic down and leaves the shot. The cameras soon pan back to the ring.

AWWWWWWEESOOOMMMEE!!!

Titantron.gif

The crowd begins to boo immediately as the music of the awesome one begins to blare over the loudspeakers in the arena. The UWF faithful continue to voice their displeasure as The Miz himself walk out onto stage with his confident smile on his face. Miz stops at the top of the ramp and raises his arms in the air in a circular motion.

TheMiz1-9.jpg

Miz now walks down the entrance ramp, smug look on his face as he is focused on the ring. Miz reaches the ring as he runs up the steel steps and slides across the ring apron. Miz then enters the ring where he begins to warm up his wrists, jumping on the spot. Miz looks confident as he looks up the entrance ramp awaiting his other opponent.

Justin Roberts: The Following contest is scheduled for one fall and is to determine the Number One Contender to the UWF Undisputed Championship. Introducing first, from Cleveland Ohio, The Miz!

Booker: The Miz's ego must be inflated after learning Randy Orton is no longer a part of UWF.

Cole: Miz was meant to win this match Booker and now I'm even more sure of it!

*PSH*

54caqp.gif

The crowd absolutely erupts in disbelief and awe of the theme music playing throughout the arena. Wasting no time, the Texas Rattlesnake himself enters onto the stage and begins heading down the ramp in traditional fashion. He is wearing his "Don't Trust Anybody" Vest, ring boots, braces, and gold chain as he makes his way down towards the ring. Many fans are on their feet cheering, some of them doing the traditional "bowing" gesture as Austin goes up the steps and then walks along the apron and enters the ring over the middle rope. Once he is completely in the ring, he walks over to the opposite side of the ring.

StoneCold_Steve_Austin.jpg

He throws up his arms in the air before Austin gets off the turnbuckle then walks to the middle of the ring where he turns to Punk and nods.

Justin Roberts: Introducing the opponent, from Victoria Texas, he is the Texas Rattlesnake, Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Booker: Well I think this man who won Monday in that big Triple Threat Match might have something to say about the Miz walking out the victor. Though I don't know what shape Austin is going to be in after his knee was brutally attacked on Raw.

Cole: Again another advantage for the Miz. Look at Austin limping. He should be with Orton and that's out of this match.

WAAAAH!

ElijahBurkeTribute9.gif

The music of D'angelo Dinero begins to blare over the loudspeakers, the crowd letting out a strong mixed reaction. The Pope himself comes walking out onto stage with a mask around his face. Dinero raises his arms to his side and in the air, as "Dinero" otherwise known as money begins to drop from the rafters above. The Pope continues his track down the entrance ramp as he carefully reaches the ring. Dinero walks up the steel steps and stands on the ring apron, where once again he raises his arms out wide, looking to the heavens. Dinero now enters the ring through the middle ropes as he removes his jacket and mask. Dinero looks around the audience as his music is cut and he awaits his opponent

Justin Roberts: And the opponent, he is the Pope of Professional Wrestling, D’Angelo Dinero!

Booker: Look say what you will Cole but this dawg right here is my pick to win it. Pope had a terrific day on Raw and he isn't injured, he isn't having contract disputes, this man is ready I tell you and if anyone can shut down the Miz's ego its the Pope.

Cole: We'll see Book, but I am calling it right now, this time next month the Miz will be the UWF Undisputed Championship.

*Ding Ding*

noc.png

The bell rings and the Miz is still talking to anyone who will listen about how great he is. So busy is the Miz that he doesn’t notice the Rattlesnake and the Pope come up behind him and just stare at him. The Miz turns around and Austin and the Pope join hands and send the Miz to the ground with a double clothesline. The crowd pops loudly as The Miz gets to his feet and Austin and Dinero pick the Miz up and send him streaking off of the ropes. Austin and Dinero nail the Awesome one with a double shoulder block. The Miz gets to his feet and Austin hits him with a right hand, right into a pimp slap from the Pope. The Miz is staggered into the ropes and Austin and Dinero putting the differences aside double clothesline him to the floor below.

Cole: Oh come on how is this fair? This is nothing short of a two on one handicap match Booker.

Booker: Austin and Dinero are somehow putting their differences aside at least for the time being to take care of business here in the early going.

Dinero motions to the outside telling Austin the Miz is all his. Austin looks at Dinero and proceeds to look to head outside of the ring but suddenly stops right as the Pope tries to take a cheap shot. The crowd chuckles as Pope realizes he’s been caught and begins telling Austin it wasn’t a big deal. Austin flicks Dinero off and the crowd roars as Austin unleashes big right hands into Dinero right into the ropes, before Austin steps back and clotheslines Dinero over it. The Miz and Dinero are both outside of the ring and Austin throws up his one finger salutes to the crowd who respond with cheers.

Booker: My boy da Pope might have been outsmarted there, and now Stone Cold is looking to get back into the World title picture.

Cole: Stone Cold looks good in the early going, but that is only because the Miz was ambushed, plain and simple.

Austin has a choice and decides to go after Dinero who has been a thorn in his side of late. Dinero has taken refuge on the barricade and Austin is right there as Dinero turns back towards the ring. Austin nails Dinero with a staggering right before bringing the Pope out of the corner of the barricade and getting down low before tackling Pope’s lower back into the barricade. Austin smiles before flicking off Dinero off and proceeding to stomp a mud hole on Dinero in front of his fans. After Austin is done he gets the crowd ramped up before turning back to Dinero, but The Miz has been waiting to pick his spot and does so now attacking Austin from behind with a chop block!

Cole: Yes! The Miz picking his spot and nailing Austin right in that bad leg. Picture perfect Miz right there!

Booker: Typical Miz, taking a cheap shot, what a jerk!

The Miz always one to press his advantage, grabs Austin’s damaged leg and proceeds to slam it down on the outside padding. The Miz is all smiles as he brings Austin to his feet and sends him knees first into the steel ring steps. Austin is in serious pain as The Miz continues to stalk the Texas Rattlesnake. Austin tries to get to his feet, but the Miz again kicks the back of Austin’s knee forcing him to two knees right in front of the announce table. The Miz grabs Austin and slams his bald head into the table before rolling him back into the ring. The Miz feeling all the fight is out of the toughest S.O.B. goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Austin kicks out!

The Miz is a little bit shocked that Austin kicked out but keeps his wits about him as he drags Austin towards the corner. Miz hops outside of the ring and brings Austin’s leg into the steel ring post. Even the leg brace of Austin is not enough as it is clear the pain in Austin is unbearable. Austin uses the ropes to get to one knee, but has his head poking out of the ring ropes. The Miz has gotten on the apron at this time and sees the opening and the Miz runs full speed kneeing Austin in the head. Austin falls to the mat hard and the Miz gets in and covers him.

Cole: The Miz may have just broken the Rattlesnake’s neck!

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Dinero breaks up the count.

The Miz gets to his feet and Dinero uses his amateur boxing background to send shot after shot to the Miz’s midsection before finishing up the combo with a high impact uppercut. The Miz hits the ground hard but manages to crawl to the ropes and get back to his feet only to turn and the Pope nail the Miz with a lifting sitout spinebuster. The crowd pops as the Pope goes for the cover.

1…

2…

The Miz kicks out!

Cole: Miz kicks out! Miz Kicks out!

Booker: Dinero has come out on fire after getting off to a slow start Miz better be careful.

The crowd begins chanting DDE as Dinero picks up the Miz and sends him into the corner of the ring, The Miz manages to stop himself as Pope tries to follow up quickly, but gets nailed with an elbow from the waiting Miz. Dinero leans over in pain and the Miz takes advantage hitting Pope with a knee lift and a neckbreaker completing the Reality Check. The Miz goes for the win with his old finishing maneuver.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

The Pope kicks out!

Cole: What!? How on earth did the Pope kick out there?

Booker: Haha! That is my boy the Pope. And look at the Miz he cannot believe it!

The Miz indeed cannot believe it as he grabs his hair in disbelief. The Miz is clearly frustrated as he slams his fists into the mat before turning and looking at Dinero with a crazed look in his eyes. “Get up!†The Miz yells but Dinero isn’t able to oblige still reeling from the reality check. The Miz decides he doesn’t want to wait and decides to take matters into his own hands. He pulls Dinero to his feet by his long hair before taking Dinero and with all the force Miz can muster throws him shoulder first into the steel ring post.

Cole: The Miz getting aggressive here and now it is only a matter of time before the Miz is the NEW number one contender to the UWF Championship.

Booker: Come on Pope, my dawg!

Dinero is stuck in the corner thanks to the attack in obvious pain. The Miz doesn’t laugh but instead looks incredibly angry as he is preparing for the Skull Crushing Finale. The Miz spends several seconds waiting but Dinero isn’t moving. Before the Miz can do anything else however he is spun around and the Texas Rattlesnake on one leg kicks Miz with his bad leg and manages to somehow wrap his arm around the Miz’s head and deliver a bone jarring stunner. Austin however doesn’t respond right away thanks to the pain in his leg, but manages to get roll on top of Miz and the ref begins to count.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

The Miz gets a shoulder up and the crowd roars into boos.

Cole: Yes! Yes! Yes! The Miz kicks out of the Stone Cold stunner. How many people can you say have done that partner? Not many! The Miz is truly Awesome!

Booker: You have to wonder if Austin’s leg caused him to not hit the Stunner with full force. The Miz might be the luckiest S.O.B to survive a Stunner from the toughest S.O.B. man!

Austin cannot believe it and grabs his head in frustration trying to stretch out the pain in his leg. After what feels like an eternity Austin uses the turnbuckles to get to his feet, unfortunately he finds himself in the corner. A mistake that Dinero uses to his full advantage and from out of nowhere hits Austin with the D’Angelo Dinero Express. The crowd lets out a mixed reaction as the Pope connects and Austin falls to the mat. Dinero drags Austin to the center of the ring before proceeding to go for the win.

1…

2…

3…

NO!

Austin somehow gets the shoulder up and the Pope cannot believe it! The fans are stunned into disbelief as the Pope looks like he has seen a ghost. The Pope shakes his head believing it to be nothing more than a fluke.

Booker: Wow! I can’t believe what I am seeing Cole. Stone Cold just kicked out of the D’Angelo Dinero express.

Cole: Stone Cold is proving no matter what happens he never ever gives up!

Dinero picks up Austin and places him into the corner before looking to hit Austin with another DDE. Unfortunately Dinero is unsuccessful because Austin moves out of the way at the last second. Dinero is able to catch himself but the effort gives Austin an opening that the Rattlesnake uses to his full advantage. Dinero turns and Austin hits him with a Stone Cold Stunner that causes the fans to roar so loud the stadium shakes. Austin goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

NO!

The Miz has managed to find a way back to his feet long enough to throw Austin off of Dinero. Austin gets to his feet gingerly and the Miz kicks him in the knee for good measure. Austin staggers but doesn’t go down. Giving the Miz the ability to grab Austin from behind and send him crashing to the mat with the Skull Crushing Finale. The crowd boos as the Miz goes for the cover!

1…

2…

3…

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner and the NEW Number One contender to the UWF Undisputed Championship: The Miz!

3946754332_cd3f89e488.jpg

Cole: The Miz wins! The Miz wins! The Miz wins! AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Booker: Oh damn! I’m going to have to hear about this for a long time aren’t I?

The Miz smiles as his hand is raised in victory. The Miz isn’t taking time to gloat surprisingly instead the Miz just brushes off his hands before walking away. The Miz gets to the top of the ramp and the crowd is at an uproar when suddenly. Stone Cold gets up from the mat and walks over to the officials, demanding a microphone. Once he is granted one, he grabs it intensely and begins speaking into it immediately.

mic2.jpg

Stone Cold: Let me be the first to extend a congratulations to the new number one contender to the Undisputed Championship of You Dubya Eff. You came out here and you whipped some ass tonight kid, so no one can tell ya you didn't earn the shot. However, the other three men that were out here with ya, you need ta' keep an eye on us because nothin' makes a man hungrier than havin' his plate taken away before he's done eatin' off of it.

Tonight may have not been Stone Cold Steve Austin's night, but I guarantee ya this, I'll climb back up the ranks. (What?)

Austin begins to leave the ring, and we go to Cole, and Booker for the run down of our main event Undisputed Championship match!

Cole: Well ladies and gentlemen what a night we have had here tonight from Madison Square Garden in New York!

Booker: Man, UWF has put on one heck of a pay per view, it is a good thing we signed here!

Cole: Speaking of signing here, it is time for our Main Event of the evening, and I can not remember a match that has more implications in my years of commentating.

Booker: I think you might be right Cole, our World Heavyweight Champion Cody Rhodes, who won that title in a battle royal will go one on one with CM Punk!

Cole: Punk is also carrying a World Championship, the UCW Championship that he brought with him here. Both Punk and Rhodes claim they are champion, and tonight, those titles will become unified! Who will be the top superstar in UWF?

WHOOOOAA-OHHHHH!!
[youtube]UWF Cody Rhodes Titantron - YouTube[/youtube]

The crowd boos as Rhodes comes out on stage with his back turned to the audience, he slowly turns around before opening his jacket up to show the world title around his waist.

CodyTitlesddfdd.jpg

Cody begins to walk down the ramp his expression changing at certain times as he goes from smiles to looks of disgust, Rhodes runs up the steel steps up to the ring apron and wipes his feet before entering the ring. Rhodes takes of the belt and walks over to the ropes stepping up on the second and top rope as he holds up the UWF World Heavyweight Championship.

COdytitlewin.jpg

Rhodes steps down and as he does he looks down at a crew member and motions for the man to get up in the ring, the crew member does so and Rhodes tells him something before he takes off his jacket and hands it to him. The crew worker leaves as Rhodes hands his title to the referee in charge of the contest. His music is stopped, and Rhodes looks up the entrance ramp, the crowd booing him, and beginning chants for his opponent.

Cole: Cody Rhodes, our World Heavyweight Champpion looking focused as always!

Booker: This kid is ready Cole, look at him he has the "it" factor man.

LOOK IN MY EYYYES!!
WHAT DO YOU SEE?!?

[youtube]WWE Cm Punk Titantron 2012 (HD) - YouTube[/youtube]

The fans jump to their feet and begin to giving off a loud ovation for the UCW Champion as he comes from the curtain. Punk has his fist clinched as he looks down the ramp at his opponent Cody Rhodes, then a smirk comes over his face. Punk walks to the stage then drops to a knee and listen to his wrist before standing up and screaming "IT'S CLOBBERING TIIIME!!!". Punk clinches his fist and continues down the ramp.

CM-Punk-Entrance-Photo.jpg

Punk unbuckles his championship from his waist then holds it out as he reaches the bottom of the ramp. Punk holds the title up and gets a very mixed reaction from the crowd of UWF faithfuls. Punk then turns the corner with a smirk on his face and jogs up the steel steps before pulling himself onto the turnbuckle and holding his title up once again, yelling "WHATS MY NAME!?"

tumblr_lrw56eTCUj1r19w4vo2_500.jpg

Punk hops down and takes his shirt off, throwing it into the crowd. The fans fight for control of his shirt as Punk hands his UCW Championship to the referee. Punk warms up his wrists as the music is stopped and Justin Roberts steps forward.

Cole: A thunderous reaction for the UCW Champion, CM Punk!

Booker: He claims to be the best in the world Cole, tonight that title is put to the test! Ha-ha I can't wait!

wwe-superstar-justin-roberts-12.jpg

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall....and it is for the Undisputed UWF Woooorllldd Champiiiooonnnshiiip!

WWEChampionship.gif
&
wm66.gif

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, from Marietta, Georgia, weighing in at 215 pounds, he is the UWF World Heavyweight Champion, Cooooddyyy Rhhoooooodeeeesss!

The fans boo loudly as Rhodes doesn't seem phased, he continues to stare down his opponent, not showing any signs of emotion.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 218 pounds, he is the UCW Champion, CCC...MMM...Punk!

The crowd cheers loudly as Punk holds his arms in an "X" to Cody Rhodes. Justin Roberts now exits the ring. The referee steps forward and holds both the UCW Championship, and the UWF World Heavyweight Championship in the air to a chorus of cheers from the crowd. The titles are handed off to Justin Roberts on the outside. The fans are still standing as the referee calls for the bell!

*Ding Ding*

Undisputed.png

The two foes stare at each other, and lock up. Each tries to overpower that other, but CM Punk gains the early advantage, locking Cody Rhodes in a side headlock. Rhodes tries to get Punk off of him, but Punk wrenches the headlock in tighter. Cody finally pushes Punk off into the ropes, but Punk springs back with a shoulderblock into Rhodes, dropping him to the mat. Punk then takes off for the far ropes, springing back into the middle of the ring, and Cody throws himself at Punks feet. Punk jumps over him, running to the far ropes again, before springing back into the middle of the ring, where Rhodes leapfrogs him. Punk bounces off of the ropes once more, and Cody catches him with a hip toss. Punk pops up and Rhodes locks on a sideheadlock, but Punk hoists him up for a backdrop, but Cody rotates and lands on his feet. Rhodes goes for a clothesline but Punk ducks. Punk turns around with a spinkick, and Rhodes ducks. Cody sweeps the legs of Punk and goes for a pin cover, but before the referee can get down to the mat Punk had reversed it and pins Cody. Before the referee can kick to one, Rhodes kicks out and rolls backwards, as Punk gets to his feet. The fans applaud and begin a "CM Punk!" chant.

Cole: What a great start to this match, both men showing their quick speed.

Booker: This shows just how much scouting these two men did on each other. Punk and Rhodes know each others moves inside and out!

Punk and Rhodes stare each other down before they both walk towards each other. The two men begin to talk trash to one another before Rhodes reaches over and slaps Punk across the face!

Cole: Maybe that will teach that disrespectful Punk a lesson!

Punk holds his face as Rhodes smiles and holds his arms out to the side. Punk looks at Rhodes, and gets a pissed off look. Punk quickly elbows Rhodes in the stomach, causing him to double over in pain! Punk lifts Rhodes up onto his shoulders and stands in the middle of the ring. Punk then throws Rhodes up, and connects with the Go to Sleep!

Cole: Good lord! The GTS to Rhodes!

Booker: This could be over early Cole, what an upset!

Punk nails the move, causing the crowd to cheer as he rolls over Rhodes, making the quick cover!

Rhodes Rolls a Shoulder!

Cole: And an impressive kickout from Rhodes!

Booker: Man Cole, but as this match progresses that GTS will effect Rhodes!

Punk rolls off of Rhodes, not looking happy. Punk picks Rhodes up by the head as he stands Rhodes up on his feet. Punk nails Cody with a Knife Edge Chop across the chest, causing Rhodes to back up clutching his chest. Punk grabs Rhodes by the arm and goes for an Irish Whip, but Rhodes spins with Punk and holds onto Punk's arm! Rhodes on the mat, flips Punk ver and locks in a Cross Armbar!

Booker: Rhodes! He has that submission locked in Cole!

The fans rise to their feet as Rhodes has Punk's arm fully extended! Punk yells in pain as he looks around for an option. Punk sees the ring ropes behind him as he reaches for it with his free arm, just getting the fingertips on it! Punk takes a desperation dive, hurting his shoulder even more as he manages to grab the bottom ring rope! The referee steps in to break the hold, giving Rhodes a five count...

At the last count, Rhodes finally lets go of the hold. Punk rolls around the mat in pain, holding his left arm in agony. Rhodes gets to his feet and shakes his head. He looks down at Punk who is now on his knees. Rhodes winds up and nails Punk between the eyes with a hard right hand! Punk is groggy on his knees as Rhodes than spins and nails CM Punk with an impressive swift kick to the side of the head! Punk collapses to the mat as Rhodes covers him!

Punk Kicks Out!

Cole: And a near fall for Cody Rhodes!

Booker: Can you believe this fast paced action!?

Rhodes rolls off of Punk as he quickly gets back to his feet. Rhodes picks Punk up by his head as he grabs Punk by the arm. Rhodes Irish Whips Punk to the far ropes where Punk bounces off and runs back to Rhodes. Rhodes bends down for a Back Body Drop, but Punk stops himself and swiftly kicks Rhodes in the shoulder! Rhodes stands upright as Punk than hooks Rhodes's arm and throws him into an Arm Drag! Rhodes gets up quickly as Punk goes for another Arm Drag, but Rhodes uses his leg to block it! Rhodes than ducks a big right hand from Punk as he locks his arms around Punk's waist and lifts him into a German Suplex!

Cole: Beautiful throw there by Rhodes!

Rhodes gets to his feet and looks down at Punk. Rhodes then holds his arms out to the side and smiles while the Madison Square Garden crowd boos him loudly. Rhodes sees Punk down on the mat as he walks to the corner. Rhodes climbs the turnbuckle as the crowd wonders what he is doing. Rhodes reaches the top rope as he looks down at Punk, before he leaps off and looks for a Leg Drop! As soon as Rhodes leaps off the top rope, CM Punk rolls out of harms way on the mat and Rhodes lands spine and back first on the mat! The crowd lets out a cheer for Punk as Rhodes is in agony. Punk gets to his feet as he wraps his arm around Rhodes's neck and plants him from his knees with a vicious DDT!

Cole: What an impactful move from the Straightedge superstar!

Booker: Punk showing great ring prescence to roll out of that leg drop form Rhodes!

Instead of going for the cover, Punk quickly rolls out of the Rebellion ring! Punk walks over to the announce table and lifts up the plastic cover! Punk tosses it away before he rips both of the TV monitors off the table! Punk looks at the table as he yells at Cole and Booker to "Get Lost". Punk then turns around as he sees Rhodes crawling on his hands and knees in the ring. Punk hops up to the ring apron and grabs Cody by the head, but Rhodes quickly elbows Punk in the stomach! Punk is winded as he falls off the ring apron and stands hunched over outside the ring. Rhodes uses the ring ropes to pull himself up as he than uses the ropes to hoist himself into midair, looking for a Cross Body!

Cole: Cody Rhodes is flying high!

Booker: Oh no!

Rhodes lands on Punk, but Punk somehow catches Rhodes in his arms! Punk shows his impressive strength as has Rhodes in his arms, before he tosses Rhodes up and drops him head first onto the ring apron! Rhodes's head smacks the ring apron hard as he is dizzy. Punk than runs and clotheslines Rhodes on top of the announce table!

Booker: I don't like where this is going Cole! We should get out of here.

Cole: CM Punk has something evil planned here no doubt.

Punk makes sure Rhodes is positioned properly as he walks back to the ring. Punk walks up the steel steps as he looks at Rhodes laying sprawled on the announce table. Punk is on the ring apron as he looks down at Rhodes, punk turns his back and begins to set up for an aeriel move, when Rhodes springs to life! Rhodes quickly rolls off the table and drills Punk in the back of the head with a Forearm Smash! Punk leans over the ring ropes, in obvious pain as Rhodes steps up onto the ring apron. He stands behind Punk as he wraps his arms around Punk's waist and tries to throw him into a German Suplex, but Punk hangs onto the top ring ropes with all of his strength!

Cole: CM Punk is hanging on for dear life!

Booker: If Rhodes connects with this than Punk is in serious trouble!

Rhodes leans back as his body weight is off the ring apron, but Punk still hangs on. Rhodes than leans back forward and hits Punk with another forearm smash to the back of the head! Punk is groggy as Rhodes once again locks his arms around the waist of Punk. Rhodes than leans back with all his weight, but Punk still doesn't budge, Punk instead kicks the knee of Rhodes and Rhodes falls to the floor. Punk enters the ring once more but Cody is right in after him. Cody leaps to the top ring rope and jumps off as he nails CM Punk with the Beautiful Disaster! Cody makes the cover!

Punk Kicks Out!

Rhodes is frustrated as he picks Punk up by the head. Rhodes now locks his arm around Punk's head, setting him up for the Cross Rhodes, but Punk spins out! Punk nails Rhodes with the Roundhouse kick! The force sends Cody stambling stumbling to the corner. Punk sees his chance as he hobbles across the ring and jumps up, hitting the high knee strike on Rhodes in the corner! Punk then goes for the Bulldog, but Rhodes shoves him off! Punk flies across the ring as Cody then from behind walks to Punk, locks his arms around Punk's head, and swings him into the Cross Rhodes!

Cole: Cross Rhodes! That is it! We will have an Undisputed Champion!

Cody crawls over and covers Punk, hooking a leg!

Punk Rolls a Shoulder!

Booker: No! What heart by CM Punk, this kid is for real!

Cole: A slow count by the ref, this looks fixed to me!

The fans erupt into cheers as Rhodes gets up and gets in the face of the referee. Rhodes can not believe it as he picks up Punk by the head. Rhodes drags Punk over to the corner as he hits Punk with an uppercut! A wad of spit goes flying as Cody lifts Punk up and places him on the top rope. Cody than climbs to the second rope as he hooks an arm of CM Punk!

Cole: This is what I'm talking about, a Superplex beign set up here by Cody Rhodes!

Booker: This is bad news for Punk he is still dazed from Cross Rhodes!

Cody has Punk set up, but Punk instead hits a right hand to the stomach of Rhodes as Punk follows up with a headbut to Rhodes! Punk now stands on the top rope as he lifts Rhodes onto his shoulders!

Booker: What a counter! And CM Punk, CM Punk is setting up for that G-T-S!

Cole: The balance of CM Punk is impressive, but Rhodes needs to win this we can not have CM Punk representing our company!

Booker: What has gotten into you Cole!?

Cole: Yeah well, I can't take this any longer!

Booker: Cole what are you...

Michael Cole takes his headset off and suddenly stands from his announcers desk. At the same time, Punk on the top rope, throws Rhodes off his shoulder and in mid air Punk sticks his knee out connecting with a Go to Sleep from the top rope! The fans cheer and mark out as Punk now sits on the top rope. He suddenly has his leg grabbed from Michael Cole! Cole is trying to pull down Punk, but Punk with his other leg kicks Michael Cole square between the eyes! Cole flies off the ring apron!

Booker: Ha! That is by far the best thing I have seen all night mang! Michael Cole got his come-uppance!

Punk now steadies himself on the top rope, seeing Cody Rhodes lying motionless in the ring. Punk points his arms up to the sky as he leaps off and nails his homage to Macho Man, hitting the flying elbow! Punk makes the cover, as the crowd counts along!

3!

DING DING DING!

Justin Roberts: Your winner of the match and the NEW UWF Undisputed Champiiiioonn....CCC...MMM...PUNK!

PunkVictory.jpg

CM Punk begins to celebrate in the ring with both the titles, he climbs a turnbuckle and raises the UCW Championship and the World Heavyweight championship in the air once more for old times sake, yelling "I'M THE BEST IN THE WOOOOORLLLLLD!"

punkcopy.png

Punk jumps down as he is all smiles when suddenly someone runs into the ring! The camera zooms over as we see it is The Miz!

Booker: What the hell!?

Miz runs up behind Punk and wraps his arm around Punk's neck from behind. Miz brings Punk down into a backbreaker on his knee before spinning and bringing Punk down into the falling neckbreaker! The fans boo loudly as Punk's music is stopped.

Booker: The Miz who is the challenger for the Undisputed Championship is making his attack!

Miz is trash talking Punk, the crowd booing his antics as he picks Punk up from behind. Miz now locks his arms around the arms of Punk, and looks fierce as he drops the new Undisputed Champion into the Skull Crushing Finale! Miz looks down at Punk as we see Michael Cole getting up in the corner. Cole is holding his head as he bends down and grabs the UCW Championship, and the World Championship, and walks over to the Miz. Cole holds both titles out as Miz takes one in each hand and looks at them. Miz then raises both titles in the air as the crowd boos him loudly.

Booker: The Miz, with the sneak attack, and that coward Michael Cole my commentating partner helped him, this is dispecible! I don't play favorites often, but Cole and Miz, you just wait until Raw when Punk wants revenge!

The crowd continues to boo as Miz stands tall holding both World titles in the air, and Cole applauding beside him.

undisputedmiz.png

The UWF logo flashes on the screen as UWF Rebellion fades to black.

Credits:
Hunter: Euro
LK: Undisputed
SBS: US and Undisputed contenderships
Itchweed: Everything else!

Itchweed

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
UWF - Wrestlemania Official Card!

Wrestlemania.png

LIVE! from
The United Center
Chicago, Illinois

280px-United_Center_060716.jpg

[video=youtube;aFZMmCzAl1g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFZMmCzAl1g[/video]
Official Song:
Good Feeling - Flo Rida

Undisputed-1.png

Undisputed Championship
CM Punk(C) vs Randy Orton

Hardcore-1.png

Hardcore Championship
Dean Ambrose(C) vs UltraMantis Black vs Joey Ryan

UStitle.png

United States Championship
Elimination Style
Triple H vs Robert Roode vs Wade Barrett(C) vs Tyson Kidd vs Alberto Del Rio

AustinCena.png

Grudge Match
Stone Cold vs John Cena

Euro.png

European Championship
Antonio Cesaro(C) vs Ultimate Warrior

Chances1.png

Championship Contract Ladder Match
Austin Aries vs David Otunga vs Edge vs Robbie E

Last edited:

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Love the poster Itch.

Good to see my Austin Aries on it, LOL.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Poster is awesome

Itchweed

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
UWF Proudly Presents: Unforgiven 2012!!!

AND NOW!
The ULTIMATE WRESTLING FEDERATION Presents:
Unforgiven 2012!!!

Unforgiven.png

LIVE! from
American Airlanes Arena
Miami, Florida

285px-AAArena_Night.jpg

2963053826_70b9e3272c_z.jpg

The pyro begins to explode around the set setting the crowd into a frenzy of cheering, and jumping around. The cameras bounce from section to section showing off all the signs, and fans excited about UWF's pay-per view event! The cameras go over to Michael Cole, and Booker T sitting at their regular spot at ring side.

BookCole.png

Michael Cole:Good evening ladies and gentlemen! And welcome to Unforgiven! I am Michael Cole and joined as always is the six time world champion; Booker T! And Booker what a great show we have planned for the fans tonight. I mean it can't get any bigger for UWF fans tonight.

Booker T: No doubt Cole! UWF switching networks as of tanight, Shane McMahon being forced to find a replace General Manager, and that's not even talkin about any of the matchs either!

Cole: No it isn't, but speaking of those matches.. In our main event we will see The Miz vs CM Punk for the Undisputed Championship, in a last man standing match, and ladies and gentlemen if CM Punk loses... He will no longer get a shot at the Undisputed Championship as long as those titles are unfied!

Booker: Sounds pretty sketchy to me dawg, but who am I! N let's not forget bout those two matches we'll be see tanight setting the stage for Wrestlemania. Kane will face Randy Orton n Raven will meet Stone Cold in a No Holds Barred match, n the winner... Well the winners will face off on Tuesday Night Raw to find out who's facin da champ!

Cole:Huge matches for those four superstars! Speaking of another huge match how about the match we're starting with tonight?! Dolph Ziggler is defending his United States Championship ! It's gunna be huge folks!

With that the cameras turn into the ring where Justin Roberts is already ready for the first match of the evening..

Justin Roberts: The following contest is a triple threat match for the United States Championship!

1zmi7g0.gif

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 241 pounds, the Rated R Superstar, Edge!

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME...
a23omb.gif

The fans leap to their feet and begin to cheer for the Rated R superstar making his debut to UWF. Edge finally comes out wearing his trenchcoat, and wrestling gear already ready for his match up next. Edge walks down the ramp about half way before he looks down at the ground then throws his arm in the air setting off pyro.

520155_1294146287099_480_300.jpg

Edge smiles to the ring then sprints down the rest of the ramp, and slides into the ring. Edge looks around the arena before pushing himself off the canvas. He quickly walks over to the ropes and begins posing once again for the audience until his music is slowly turned off. The fans chant Edge's name as he awaits his opponents.

Justin Roberts: And the opponent, from Manchester, England, weighing in at 246 pounds, the Bare knuckle Street Fighter, Wade Barrett!

I'VE HAD ENOUGH...
wade_barrett_gifSuperCOOL.gif

"End of Days" blurs through the PA of Raw and a collective sound of groans, be it through the already live mics of the superstars already in the ring, or by the thousands of fans in attendance try and mask the music as out walks the Preston Powerhouse, Wade Barrett.

e5fekw.jpg

Barrett shrugs off his jacket and raises his arms in the air yelling "BOOM!" loudly as he looks around the booing audience. As he walks down to the ring he smirks at the front rows, Barrett shakes his head as he reaches the bottom of the ramp, then rubs his wrist with his other hand. Barrett continues around the corner then climbs the steps and steps into the ring, and he poses with one arm in the air, as his music stops and he stares down Edge.

Justin Roberts: And from Hollywood, Florida, weighing in at 213 pounds, he is the current United States Champion, Dolph Ziggler!

I'M HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD
GIF_ZigglerTron.gif

The fans boo Ziggler as he appears from behind the certain. Ziggler as a smirk on his face, then slicks back his hair before slapping his ass, as he screams "I'M THE BEST DAMN WRESTLER AROUND", before continuing down the ramp with the US title around his waist. Ziggler struts down to the ring, with a cocky look on his face look around at the fans in the arena with disgust.

1111.jpg

Ziggler reaches the bottom of the ramp and stops then screams "WATCH ME STEAL THE DAMN SHOW, AGAIN!". The fans boo Ziggler as he pulls himself onto the apron then climbs half way in before coming back out and mocking some fans at ringside. Ziggler gets into the ring now, then walks to the center of the ring and again slicks his hair before taking his title off and giving it to the referee. The referee shows the United States Title to all three men before he holds it high in the air.

z120715148.jpg

The referee than hands the title off to Justin Roberts who exits the ring. The referee signals for the bell and the match begins!

DING DING!

UnitedStates-2.png

Cole: Three men compete for the United States Championship here in UWF!

Booker: Man Cole, you can feel the electricity dawg! Ziggler is in tough, only a 33 percent chance to retain!

All three of the combatants are sharing a stare. Their eyes dart back and forth and no man dare move. The crowd all have their favourites and the crowd are divided fifty-fifty between Edge and Wade Barrett. However, very few cheer for Dolph Ziggler, who doesn’t seem at all fazed. Ziggler puts his face in Barrett’s, and then in Edge’s. Both men raise their eyebrows, and Barrett and Edge then unite to fight Ziggler. They give him as huge double clothesline, and then stand above Ziggler. Together, they wait for him to rise, and when he does so, both men puts facelocks on him. The two proceed to lift him high overhead. They hold him up there, and let the blood rush down to his head. Ziggler’s brought down hard with the suplex, and then clutches his back in pain. Edge compliments Barrett, and the two then get ready for another double suplex.

Booker: Double suplexes Oooooooooh, they just hurt so much man.

Cole: I know Booker, my ring training I took those every night to get prepared.

Dolph Ziggler pulls himself back-up, and Edge and Barrett then grab him. They lift him high into the air, and again let the blood build up in his head. The pair bring him down, but Ziggler manages to land on his feet, and then levels them both with a neckbreaker drop. Ziggler lies across both men, and the referee begins to count!

1…

Cole: Ziggler’s two seconds away from retaining his title!

Booker: He can pin two men at once right here.

2…

Booker: Dolph can have him here, this could be!

Cole: We would never hear the end of it if he won this match Booker.

At the count of three, both men push a shoulder up and break the pinfall. Ziggler gets up off of them, and then analyses his surroundings. Ziggler swings his body around, as if an imaginary lightbulb has appeared, and he then goes over to Edge’ prone body. Ziggler grabs him, lifts him up to his feet, and then pulls him up onto his shoulders. Ziggler carries Edge over to Wade Barrett’s body and then stands there for a matter of seconds. He drops Edge down, and then catches him in mid-air with a Spinebuster. Edge’ body lands on top of Barrett, and Ziggler then ascends the nearest turnbuckle.

Cole: What the hell, this isn’t going to work Dolph .

Booker: He is the show off Michael, and he is going to show off his aeriel assault.

Dolph Ziggler fully extends his body, and then leaps off the turnbuckle. He flips backward and rotates, but Edge rolls out of the way and Ziggler ends up hitting Wade Barrett instead!

Cole: I guess we were both wrong Booker.

Booker: It worked didn’t it?

Cole: I guess so, but not in the way that he intended.

Dolph Ziggler rolls back up to his feet, and he then views his surroundings. He looks down at Wade Barrett, but out of nowhere, Edge comes flying at him with a Pelé. Ziggler reacts quick enough to duck the manoeuvre, and he then grabs Edge's head. Ziggler jumps into the air, before sending Edge crashing into the Zig Zag! Ziggler makes the cover!

Barrett Breaks it Up!

Barrett dives across the ring and hits a double axe handle to the back of Ziggler, breaking up the count. Barrett now quickly gets to his feet and picks Ziggler up by the head. Barrett lifts Dolph up onto his shoulders and lets out a yell of dominance, before he drops Ziggler down into the Wasteland! Barrett hooks a leg making the cover!

Cole: Wasteland!

Booker: New Champion Cole, it's over!

Edge dives in!

The Rated R Superstar takes a leap and breaks up the count just before the referee's hand can drop. Barrett gets to his feet and boots Edge in the stomach who still lays on the mat. Barrett now turns to the referee and begins to argue about the slow count.

Cole: What action we are seeing, first Barrett saves the match, than Edge, and now Wade Barrett is rightfully upset!

Booker: Look at Edge!

Barrett is still talking as he does not see Edge has pulled himself up in the corner. Barrett turns around just in time to have Edge run at him and nail a Spear! The crowd goes crazy as Edge hooks both legs making the cover!

Cole: Spear! Spear! Spear!

Ziggler Breaks it Up!

Cole: Dolph Ziggler saves the match, and his United States Championship!

Booker: Man, this is crazy! This is never going to end Cole.

Ziggler who just dove to break up the count is down, as is Edge and Barrett. Edge is slowly stirring, and the crowd suddenly begins to rise and cheer in one section. The camera pans to the audience, as we see Lita coming through the crowd!

Cole: What the hell! It's Lita!

Booker: She looks hot Cole! What does she have in her hands!?

Lita hops over the crowd barricade to cheering from the Unforgiven crowd. Lita has a steel chair in hand as she slides into the ring quietly.

lita_reference.jpg

Edge crawls over to her as she hands him the chair. Lita than exits the ring as she cheers him on from the outside. Edge has chair in hand as he stands up and sees Ziggler getting to his feet. Ziggler turns around as he is nailed across the side of the skull with the steel chair! Ziggler goes down as Edge tosses the chair, but is nailed in the face with a Big Boot from Wade Barrett! Barrett than lifts the groggy Edge up onto his shoulders!

Cole: Barrett! The Barrett barrage!

Booker: This is it Cole! Wasteland!

Barrett lets out another loud yell as he drops Edge on top of Dolph Ziggler with the Wasteland! Edge rolls off as Barrett drops down and covers Ziggler!

3!

DING DING DING!

I'VE HAD ENOUGH...

Justin Roberts: Your winner of the match, and NEW UWF United States Champion, Waaaaade Barretttt!

168524_512x288_generated.jpg

Cole: Wade Barrett! He is the United States Champion! The Barrett Barrage is underway!

Booker: Man Edge had this match won, Ziggler was caught in the wrong place at the wrong time, and Barrett picked his spot perfectly.

"End of Days" begins to play, the crowd is booing loudly as Barrett is all smiles. He slicks his hair back and yells "Boom!" as he has his hand raised by the referee in victory. Barrett is then handed the United States Championship, which he raises high in the air.

_.png

Barrett now exits the ring as he walks up the entrance ramp with a huge smile on his face. That is the last image we see as UWF Unforgiven heads to its next segment.

Dean Ambrose is seen putting down his bag about to get ready for his match when Briley Pierce walks into his locker room.

Dean Ambrose
Oh hey!

Briley Pierce
Hey Dean I've never actually had the chance yet to congratulate you on becoming Hardcore Champion.

Yeah and I've been destroying people ever since.

Yeah I as well as everyone else has noticed which is why I'm back here. Dean you have made your point over the few weeks of just how good a competitor you've been. You went toe to toe with the European Champion and beat the number one contender The Miz just last week. How do you feel going into your match with the former World Heavyweight Champion Cody Rhodes?

Well despite all the trash talking going on between us, I'm not going to underestimate the guy. Everything I told him was true but he is a former World Heavyweight Champion and that at one point was worth something. Clearly it doesn’t mean anything now since it's already defunct. He wants to challenge a true champion to get re noticed but he clearly hasn't put any real thought on what he's getting into but I'll do with him what I do with everyone who I step in the ring with, dominate him.

Yeah I saw your match with Antonio Cesaro, which you loss, and so far it remains your only loss here in UWF. You've impressed people so far but what's next for you?

Yes I lost a match to Cesaro but I did dominate him. I beat him down so much that he knew he couldn't win so he rolled me up instead to avoid the beating. I of course admit I got outsmarted. I'm not known for my intellect but I'm still very cunning. People want to know what's next for me and I'll tell you. I'm going to continue my mission of beating every person on the roster and I'm gonna zero in on becoming the longest reigning champion in UWF history.

deangif1.gif

Longest champion in history! That's quite a feat to accomplish! Now I've noticed you've been getting quite a lot of cheers in the past few weeks as opposed to boos. What's your reaction on that?

Yeah I've noticed that. I think the crowd want to see these bad guys get their faces smashed in. Now I'm a nice guy but a switch flips once it comes to getting in that ring and I think people are getting more behind that. Plus they know they can count on me because win or lose, which has only happened once, I do pummel my opponents just like I will to Cody Rhodes tonight.

Well thank you very much for your time Dean. We'll let you get back to preparing for your match. I as well as the audience wish you the best of luck in your match tonight. Back to you guys.

The cameras fade away from Ambrose and his personally interviewer and back to the arena where Justin Roberts is already waiting to begin the next match..

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is for the Hardcore Championship!

The fans erupt into cheers as they await the arrival of an superstar.

"WHOOOAH!"
iz0xtg.jpg

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, from Marietta, Georgia, the challenger, Cody Rhodes!

“Smoke and Mirrors (V2)” by Jim Johnston begins to blare over the PA System as the livid crowd begin to boo the sadistic superstar even before laying their eyes upon him. Ambrose looks strangely happy hearing Cody’s music and even more as Cody enters from the back to hear the innate boos rise a few decibels. Dressed in his trunks and his patented sleeveless hooded jacket, he looks down holding the sides of his hood, as he makes his way down the entrance ramp. Cody hikes up the steel steps before entering the ring, awaiting for his opponent.

imager.php

Justin Roberts: Introducing his opponent, from Cincinnati, Ohio, the champion, Dean Ambrose!

Dean Ambrose's music hits as the crowd gives a mixed response. He has his Hardcore Championship firmly around his waist as he makes his way down the ramp, stopping every few seconds to do awkward warm up type stretches. He runs up the ring steps and goes head first through the ropes but stops and just sits on the second rope facing the crowd yelling "He's not ready for this. He's so not ready for this.". He finally steps all the way into the ring prepares for his match.

Michael Cole: Here we go! The Hardcore Championship match! Without an doubt, this match will go down as the most extreme in U.W.F. history!

Hardcor.png

The bell is rung three times, and the fans erupt in cheers awaiting for the action to begin. Dean Ambrose and Cody Rhodes stare at each other from opposite sides of the ring, and slowly begin to walk toward each other. Ambrose and Rhodes eyes don't look away, and all of a sudden, Ambrose stretches out his palm for a slap! Rhodes takes a few steps back, holding his cheek before staring back at Ambrose with anger. Ambrose holds his arms up, apologizing and when Rhodes comes at him, Ambrose rolls out of the ring. Rhodes quickly follows him, as they chase around the ring.

Booker T: What a cheap shot from Dean! This kid got the brains, I'm telling you!

Dean Ambrose and Cody Rhodes chase around the ring, and Ambrose notices the steel steps. Ambrose leaps over the steel steps, ducking and once Rhodes reaches him, Ambrose leaps up and clotheslines him to the mat. Rhodes' head bounces off the mat, and Ambrose leaps up, outstretching his arms with an cocky smirk on his face. Ambrose pulls up the apron of the ring, grabbing an steel chair. Ambrose grabs Rhodes' head and places it on the steel steps. The audience boos, knowing what's going to happen. Ambrose raises the steel chair, and slams it down! However, Rhodes drop toe holds Ambrose and Ambrose's throat and the tip of the chair meet ends.

Michael Cole: Ouch! Dean might not be able to breath after that!

Cody Rhodes slowly makes it up to his feet, before picking up Ambrose and slamming his head on the guardian rail. Ambrose's head bounces off the rail, and Rhodes, the smarter fellow, continues to slam Ambrose's head on the rail -- numerous times. After the sixth time, Rhodes allows Ambrose to take a breather. As Ambrose kneels down, Rhodes kicks him in the stomach and Ambrose falls on the mat. Rhodes points toward his self, and makes a statement that he'll be the next Hardcore Champion.

Booker T: My dawg, Cody is making his statement as well!

Cody Rhodes has a huge sadistic smirk on his face, and seconds later, it disappears in an angry frown. Rhodes rushes over to the ring, as he pulls up the apron, and the result is a Kendo Stick. The audience goes crazy with cheers, as Rhodes continues to pull out weapons from under the ring. After throwing the Kendo Stick in the ring, Rhodes pulls out a Garbage Can and throws it in the ring, as long with it's Lid. Rhodes nods his head, as he rushes over to Ambrose, picks him up by his hair and whips him in the ring.

Michael Cole: What is this sadistic man going to do? With all those weapons in the ring, who knows?

Cody Rhodes perfectly places the Garbage Can in the center of the ring, and Irish Whips Dean Ambrose in the corner turnbuckle. Ambrose bounces off the turnbuckle and groggily makes his way toward Rhodes. Rhodes clotheslines Ambrose back into the turnbuckle, and grabs his head, looking for an Bulldog! Rhodes runs toward the Garbage Can and leaps in the air for the Bulldog, however Ambrose throws Rhodes off of him and Rhodes him self lands on the Garbage Can. Rhodes is yelping in pain, and Ambrose wiggles his finger side ways, signaling no, it's not gonna happen, holding his head in the process. Ambrose quickly covers Rhodes, looking for the win.

RHODES KICKS OUT!

Booker T: Damn! Dean Ambrose almost retained his title right there!

Dean Ambrose nods his head in disgust, as Cody Rhodes has kicked out. Ambrose looks across the ring, and notices a Kendo Stick. Ambrose has a huge smile on his face, staggering toward the Kendo Stick. Ambrose, methodically picks up the Kendo Stick and circles it like a Baseball Bat. Ambrose awaits for Rhodes to make it up to his feet, and as Rhodes does, Ambrose swings it toward Rhodes' stomach, as the sound echoes throughout the arena. Ambrose screams at Rhodes -- "You think you can take this away from me, huh, Cody? It's not gonna happen!". Ambrose continues to smack Rhodes with the Kendo Stick until it's physically not able to take any more hits. Ambrose throws down the Kendo Stick and walks over to Rhodes, placing his foot on Rhodes' chest, "covering" him.

RHODES KICKS OUT!

Michael Cole: That's dedication right there, Booker! There's no way you would have kicked out of that, I would have but not you!

Booker T: Ah, shut up Cole. You damn lucky I ain't a wrestler anymore.

Dean Ambrose slaps the mat in frustration, wondering what he has to do to permanently put down Cody Rhodes. Ambrose flicks his head several times, thinking. Ambrose pulls his hair, screaming in anger before repeatedly stomping on Rhodes. Ambrose slowly picks up Rhodes, and places him on his shoulders. However, Rhodes wiggles out of it and slaps Ambrose across the face, pay back for the beginning of the match. As Ambrose rises up, Rhodes rushes over to the ropes, springboards off and kicks him in the face for Beautiful Disaster! Ambrose falls to the mat, and Rhodes rushes over, covering him!

Michael Cole: We might have a new champion!

AMBROSE KICKS IT!

Booker T: That was so close, Cody could have been the new Hardcore Champion right there!

Cody Rhodes knows what's next, as he rises up to his feet. Dean Ambrose slowly makes it up to his feet, and once he notices Cody, Ambrose rushes toward him! Rhodes, the smarter factor in this match, grabs Ambrose and places him in the Cross Rhodes hold! The audience are up to their feet, as they're expecting the Cross Rhodes! Ambrose, however, repeatedly punches Rhodes in the face, and Rhodes lets go. Ambrose scoops up Rhodes in his arms, and walks over to the Garbage Can. Ambrose spins Rhodes in an 180 motion, before dropping on the mat with The Moxicity! The Garbage Can is completely bent, and Ambrose covers Rhodes in a groggy manner.

3!

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner, and still the Hardcore Champion, Dean Ambrose!

Dean Ambrose slowly rolls off of Cody Rhodes, and is picked up by the referee who raises his arm in the air. Ambrose, in pain, has a sadistic smile on his face. Ambrose is handed his Hardcore Championship, and raises it in the air, in success.

brose.png

Michael Cole: Man, that was one hell of a contest! All congratulations goes out to Dean Ambrose though, for coming out on top still with his Hardcore Championship.

Booker T: I didn't think he had it in him, Michael. But he did it! This man is an force to be reckoned with.

Dean Ambrose rolls out of the ring, as Cody Rhodes is being attended by the referee. Ambrose raises his Hardcore Championship in the air, screaming "He challenged me, and he got beat! I will never lose this!". Ambrose holds hsi title up one final time and the cameras slowly begin to fade back to the backstage area...

The camera opens up backstage where UWF's newest acquisition R-Truth is standing on a podium dressed as a confederate general.

R-Truth: R-Truth has summat to say to all you Lil Jimmys and the whole of this country. You see, the Truth is sick of this country and its conspriacys. Conspiracys..conspiacys...Conspriacys! Like, why did they say that Obama Ben Lidin died when they had no proof? Why did they not get a picture? Conspiracy! And why do they always put me in ladder matches when I have Arachnophobia. Conspiracy! This company is just like the whole of America! Why is there meat for vegetarians? That's the whole point of them being veggies, they don't eat meat! Conspiracy!

capture_20110606_211024.jpg

Laughter erupts from the crowd

R-Truth: Not no more! You are all aware that the United States presidential elections are coming up soon and I can announce now that I am a candidate. Yes, The Truth will end the conspiracys of America for good. I will exterminate all spidahs. I will ban all ladder matches. I will kill Obama Ben Lidin for real. An' I will get proof. But most of all, Jimmy... I will make this nation great again. I will stomp all over the men who make the conspiracys. I see sense, I won't go to no war, no, I only have war against conspiracys and spidahs... and heights and spidahs. We don't like spidahs. R-Truth is gonna' be the next president of the United States Of America.

R-Truth looks proud as he begins to have what appears to be an argument with an imaginary friend before he starts stomping on the podium.

R-Truth: Stupid spidahs. I stomp you all. As I was saying, I will be the next president of the United States Of America. But first I need votes, and all of you will vote for me, I'm better than George Bush or Barack Osama. I'm better than JFK or Abe Lincoln. I'll be the best president in history. Now get votin' Jimmys.

Truth walks off muttering to himself and we head to the arena once again, but this time right to the boardcast table where Micheal Cole and Booker T are waiting excitedly.

Cole: Well ladies and gentlemen up next Antoinio Cesaro will be defending his championships at Robbie E, and since joining UWF Robbie has been on a roll!

Booker: Dat he has Cole, but I think dat after all that Robbie put Cesaro through n takin his title prematurely... I think that's just bad luck dawg n Robbie's gunna be losin' his shot here tonight.

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for ONE fall and is for the UWF Euuuuropean Championship! Introducing first from Seaside Heights New Jersey, Rooooobbie EEEE!!! !

IT'S TIME TO...
[youtube]The Shore (Robbie E & Cookie) Custom Titantron - YouTube[/youtube]

Some fans get to their feet and begin to pump their fists along with Robbie E's theme, and after a short while Cookie walks out first and as she poses with a peace sign, Robbie E comes out dressed to compete. Robbie stops on the top of the ramp and begins to pump his fist as he screams "OH!" with each pump.

scaled.php

Robbie E throws his fist forward and finishes with a final "OOH!" as he continues down the ramp with Cookie leading the way. The couple finally reach the bottom of the ramp, and Robbie takes the lead now, climbing up the steps then into the ring. Robbie takes off his glasses and hands them to Cookie, as he begins to fist pump some more. Cookie cheers him on from the outside of the ring as Robbie's shore music is cut, and his opponents begins...

Roberts: And his opponent. From the United Bank of Switzerland!

cesaro_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Roberts: He is the UWF European Champion; Antonio Cessaro!!

Smoke arises from the entrance area and from the back comes Antonio Cesaro. He looks around at the crowd with nothing but a face full of disdain. He mocks the crowd as he walks down the ramp, exchanging words with some of the crowd members. Cesaro walks up the ring steps before standing on the outside ring apron, posing for the hateful crowd before telling Armstrong to come over and take his jacket off. Armstrong does so and Cesaro poses once more before he steps through the ropes into the ring and lifts his hand up.

Claudio-Castagnoli-215x300.jpg

European-1.png

*Ding Ding Ding*

Michael Cole: Folks it’s time for the European Championship! Antonio Cesaro versus Robbie E!

Booker T: Ah man, it’s the Very European Champion versus The Boy from the Shore!

Cesaro and Robbie E square up in the centre of the ring, clearly Antonio Cesaro has the size advantage over Robbie E, Antonio lifts up hand up into the air and challenges Robbie E to a knuckle lock, Robbie E can barely grab Antonio Cesaro’s hand but he does and straight away Antonio Cesaro squeezes on Robbie’s hand, crippling Robbie E, Robbie E manages to escape the hold and stares across at Antonio Cesaro, Robbie E then challenges Cesaro to a collar and elbow tie up; Cesaro expects gracefully and both men lock it up in the centre of the ring, this time Cesaro just pushes Robbie E down onto the canvas and begins to flex his muscles as the fans seemingly rally behind Antonio.

Michael Cole: Well Booker, it looks like Cesaro has early advantage in this match!

Robbie E looks at the big man and thinks about what he’s about to do as Cesaro taunts him to step it up in the middle of the ring, after a few moments both men lock it up again in a collar and elbow tie up, this time Robbie E dives his knee up into the gut of Antonio Cesaro before grabbing him into a headlock; Antonio Cesaro manages to counter that, pushing Robbie E away into the ring ropes, Robbie E rebounds back off the ring rope straight into a huge Big Boot from Cesaro, Robbie E hits the canvas as Antonio makes a counter.

One…

Two…

Booker T: Ah man, Robbie E is being toyed with by Antonio here!

Robbie E kicks out!
Cookie screams on the outside as Antonio Cesaro hoists Robbie E up off the canvas and begins working on Robbie E with Uppercuts to the chin of Robbie E, trying to work Robbie E over for the huge Very European Uppercut; but Cesaro delivers a third straight Uppercut which knocks Robbie E down to the canvas once more, prompting Cookie to leap up on the ring apron and distract the referee. Antonio walks over to the ring apron to get rid of Cookie as Robbie E manages to get back to his feet and leaps onto the back of Antonio Cesaro and places him in a sleeper hold.

Michael Cole: Cookie just saved her Boyfriend from a painful exit here folks!

Booker T: Get the big man off his feet and he ain’t so big anymore!

Antonio Cesaro staggers around the ring, trying to get Robbie E off his back as Robbie E continues to apply a tighter grip to Antonio Cesaro; Cesaro manages to grab Robbie E by the hair but Robbie E continues to apply the pressure of the sleeper hold as Antonio Cesaro drops down to one knee before dropping down to both, Robbie E keeps the sleeper hold locked in as referee Jack Doane begins to lift the arm up of Antonio Cesaro.

Michael Cole: Remember folks, Cesaro has till the count of 3 to get his arm back up otherwise he’s lost this match!

The arm drops for one, Antonio Cesaro looks out of it as Jack Doane lifts the arm up for a second time.

Booker T: Ah man, the European Championship could change hands right here folks!

TWO! Antonio Cesaro’s hand drops for a second time, as the fans begin to rally behind Cesaro as Jack Doane lifts Antonio’s arm up for a third time.

Michael Cole: We got a new champion in Robbie E folks!!!

The arm of Antonio Cesaro drops but shoots straight back up as the fans go wildly; Antonio Cesaro begins to slowly rise to his feet, the fans going absolutely wild for the European Champion as he stands back up to a vertical base. Antonio Cesaro walks around with Robbie E on his back, Robbie E still clutching to the Sleeper Hold but Cesaro charges towards the turnbuckle and turns on the spot, sandwiching Robbie E between the turnbuckle and Cesaro, breaking the Sleeper Hold.

Booker T: Ah man, Robbie E is in for a world of pain now Cesaro has escape the sleeper hold!

Antonio Cesaro then turns on the spot and begins to drive elbows into the side of Robbie E’s face, the man from the Jersey Shore is back into a corner as the very European Champion to continues to unleashes a barrage of elbows into the side of Robbie E’s head but Cookie comes to save the day by leaping up onto the ring apron once more; Cookie goes to slap Antonio Cesaro but Cesaro blocks it and pushes Cookie off the ring apron, giving Robbie E time to recover, Robbie E leaps up onto top rope and dives off hitting Antonio Cesaro with a huge clothesline, Robbie E quickly makes a cover on Cesaro.

One…

Two…

Booker T: Robbie E might have this won, Dawg!!!

Michael Cole: You’re right Booker!

Three…
NO! Antonio Cesaro kicks out!

The fans go wild as Antonio Cesaro’s shoulder goes off the canvas, Robbie E in frustration lifts Antonio Cesaro off the canvas and grabs his head into the Cutter, Robbie E goes to run with Cesaro but Cesaro powers out of it and throws Robbie E over the top rope, Robbie E crashes onto the canvas below to the shock of the fans, Jack Doane looks over the top rope as Cesaro gloats in the ring, Robbie E begins to clutch at his left shoulder as Cookie tries to comfort him.

Michael Cole: Robbie E could have a broken or dislocated Shoulder from that! He might be done for against the European Champion here!

Booker T: Ah man Cole, when you dislocate your shoulder, the pain shoots through your body!

Antonio Cesaro sensing the end is near for Robbie E climbs out of the ring and walks over to Robbie E, grabbing him by the hair, he tosses Robbie E back into the ring before climbing in himself; Cesaro grabs Robbie E once more by the hair and hoists him up for a Powerbomb but Robbie E is playing possesum, he begins to punch Antonio Ceasero in the head causing the big man to fall down onto the canvas, his shoulders on the mat, Robbie E grabs the arm of Cookie as Jack Doane makes the count, not seeing Cookie’s assist.

One…

Two…

Michael Cole: Goddamnit Booker, Robbie E is gonna steal it!

Booker T: I dunno dawg, Cesaro might just power out of this!

Three…

*Ding Ding Ding*

Winner via Pinfall at 10:35 AND NEW UWF EUROPEAN CHAMPION: Robbie E!

bBny.jpeg

Robbie E quickly rolls out of the ring and away from Antonio Cesaro, as Jack Doane grabs the UWF European Championship and hands it to Robbie E, Robbie E does the fist pumping taunt as he stares down Antonio Cesaro in the ring, Antonio Cesaro is livid at losing the match, Robbie E’s celebrations continue on the entrance ramp as UWF Unforgiven goes for t's first break of two breaks...

buydutchseeds8.jpg

As UWF continues the launch of its new era on the new network, the Unforgiven Pay-Per-View moves on. After the nights previous match, we head back to the ring where the live auidence is waiting for another bout. Instead of a match, they are treated to a surprise arrival.

Beer..Money!!!

[video=youtube;Cb4o2FkU__4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb4o2FkU__4[/video]

The crowd pops something major as "Take A Fall" by Dave Oliver begins playing over the PA System. Everyone turns their head to the stage and waits. Soon enough, the duo of Robert Roode and James Storm; collectively known as Beer Money make their way onto the stage. The rabid wrestling fans begin chanting "Beer Money" over and over as the duo riases their arms into the sky, and the pyro goes off behind them.

beer-money.jpg

Storm of course has a beer bottle in his hand as the two men make their way down the ramp once the pyro finishes. Fans reach over the guardrail in an attempt to touch the duo, but Storm and Roode are movie so quickly that they go virtually untouched. They head right into the ring, where both are handed microphones from ringside. The crowd is still cheering them on a Roode raises his arm once more, and Storm raises his beer in a sign of respect. This is where the promo begins.

TNA_results_3rdnov_support01.jpg

"Cowboy" James Storm: Before I say anythin' else, let me ask y'all a question; are there any beer drinkers in da house tonite?

The fans cheer in agreement as Storm and Roode smile on.

Storm: 'Dats good, 'cuz if 'ya know how 'dis ol' Cowboy, 'ya know he likes to knock a few back now and 'gain. And in my life, dere's two things 'dat I be good at; drinkin' beer and kickin' ass. And to be real honest wit' all y'all, sittin' at home and drinkin' all day ain't as fun as y'all think. I ain't goin' lie to 'ya, I coul' do it, but I was sittin' at home in Ten-e-See, and I started gettin' that itch. So what did I go do 'bout it? I did what any redneck woulda done, I went to a bar and started a fight. 'Dat was fun for a bit, but I got bored 'gain. 'Den I thought to myself, 'dat there wasn't no better feelin' then when I was in 'dis ring beatin' the livin' hell outta whoever was standin' across from. So I called up my boy Bobby, and I said "Bobby!! We gotta get the band back together!"

Bobby Roode: And that's exactly what we did, and it's never felt better. This is just right; Bobby Roode, James Storm, back together again. Counting money, drinking beer, and kicking ass. There's nothing more that we could ask for. And there's no better place to have this little reunion than right here in UWF. It all fits, new network, Wrestlemania is right around the corner, and now Beer Money is here to show that we still got it. But one thing became perfectly clear to us as we we're getting back together; UWF doesn't have a credible tag team division. James and I look around, and do you know what we see? We see "Show Offs", Harvard Graduates, and a certain individual who claims to be "The Best in The World...."

Storm: Hell Bobby, it's written on a T-shirt; it's gotta be true!

Roode: My point is, we see all this, yet not one tag team. Not one oppourtunity for us to prove that we are the best tag team in the world today. But with that, comes a new challenge. James and I can now focus on our fleding solo careers. We can take UWF by storm individually. It's only a matter of time before one of us is in the top spot as Undisputed Champion.

Storm: And I can't lie to 'ya Bobby, I'ma make sure that I'ma be the one wit' 'dat big gold shiny buckle wrapped 'round my waist. All I gotta do is hit 'em wit' da Last Call or The Eye of The Storm and it's gonna be all over..

Roode: Ok, but I've got the Fisherman Suplex, the Crossface, the Fujiawara armbar, there's a million ways for me to beat whoever the Champion is and win that title.

Storm: Dat's all good and dandy Bobby, but I'ma be the champ.

Roode: It doesn't matter James. All that matters is that from this point on, Beer Money is going to take over. Everyone is going to remember Unforgiven as the day Beer Money came back to wrestling, and the business was never the same again. If we have to start from the bottom, or we start with the cream of the crop, either way, we will beat all of you. UWF, it's inevitable. As soon as James and I step in this ring, you're going to find out that it Pays to be Roode!

Storm: Sorry 'bout your Damn Luck!

"Take A Fall" begins playing again as Beer Money poses once more before exiting out of the ring and the cameras going over to Michael Cole and Booker T for the third time tonight.

Booker: Well ladies n gentlemen up next we bout to hear just who's takin over as General Manager dawg, n I heard some names... N I gotta say I'm hyped dawg!

Cole: You can I both Book! I've heard that it's going to be Mr.John Laurinaitis! I personally hope it is, Raw needs the exctiement

Booker: Oh c'mon now! I hope not!

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen would you please raise to your feet, put your hands together and join me in welcoming the Owner, and current General Manager of UWF... Shaaane McMahon!

Here Comes The Moooooneeeey
Here we go! Money Talks!

[video=youtube;P5Xo75bh7no]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5Xo75bh7no&feature=related[/video]

The fans begin to cheer loudly as McMahon walk out from behind the certain, then does his trademark Shane O' Mac dance across the stage receiving a huge pop from the audience.

Shane.png

Shane stops dancing once he re-reachs the beginning to the ramp, then re-adjusts his suits making himself look respectable once again as he begins walking down the ramp. McMahon tries to hid a smile as he walks past a camera turning the corner to the steps. After McMahon climbs the steps, and climbs into the ring he walks to the ropes and asks for a microphone. Once he gets one he walks back into the center of the ring and begins his announcement.

Shane1.png

Shane McMahon: Is everyone enjoying the show?!

The crowd pops and Shane smiles then continues talking.

McMahon: Good, good. Now I've made it no secret that for about a month now that UWF was switching networks, due to a network and company buyout between myself and the poor, poor owner of CWF... Point is just like before the McMahon came out on top! With that being said I have worked none stop to ensure that UWF will not only reach the height I imagine it to, but that it won't see, or ever be near the same fate as CWF was. Now in doing this I've noticed not only is my work load increase to a level I can barely manage, but in fact.. it is the network that brought this all to my attention. Now because of that very reason I have decided to step down as General Manager of Tuesday Night Raw, however I will remain leader of day to day operation and final say on all matters.

The crowd boo for McMahon re-ensuring his departure as the GM. McMahon narrows his eyes and continues to talk.

McMahon: See there comes a time in every man's life when he needs to move on... He needs to realize that if he works himself too hard that bad things will happen. Now although I'm addicted to work, and the wrestling business is in my blood; I can't run this place by myself. Now with all that being said a lot of names were running through my mind, but the one person who has always seemed to remain unbiased, and the NEW General Manager of Tuesday Night Raw...

[video=youtube;bkN1f8xlKHA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkN1f8xlKHA[/video]

McMahon: Theodore Long!

The fans pop as Long's music plays for the first time in a UWF arena. Long comes out with a big smile on his face and begins to do his trademark dance at the top of the stage, which cause the fans to pop even louder. Long begins to walk down the ramp with his eyes locked on the ring and Shane McMahon.

Long.png

Teddy gets to the bottom of the ramp and again does his little dance before continuing around the corner and climbing the steps. Long wipes his feet off before climbing into the ring with Shane, and making his way over to him. McMahon shakes Long's hand and hands him the microphone then says "Don't screw it up" with a smile, before leaving the ring with Long alone.

Long1.png

Theodore Long: Now I'ma keep this short n' sweet playas, it's great to be a apart of UWF, and the General Manager of Tuesday Night Raw! Firstly I'd like to thank Mr.McMahon for giving me the opportunity of taking over what he's already made great, and continuing all the great things that he's done. Secondly! I'd like to address what the Big Show had to say earlier tonight. So Big Show I hope you're listen playa because on the next edition of Raw, we will not only see the number one contender match, and the Undisputed Champion, and Wade Barrett vs Cody Rhodes, but we will also be seeing you in match! And it's gunna be with the double awesome, Austin Aries playa, and if you lose! Well if you lose Big Show you will NEVER again be granted any kind of championship match! But if you win; and this goes for Austin Aries too you will face the United States Champion Wade Barrett the next week on Raw along with Dolph Ziggler. Just to ensure Vickie Guerrero doesn't get involved again, ya feel me?

The crowd pop and Long smiles eating it all up then gets back to talking.

Long: Now without further a due let's get on with the show! Holla holla holla!

Long raises his arm into the air getting the crowd pumped up before handing the microphone back over to Justin Roberts, and beginning to make his way out of the ring. The cameras show Long dancing one last night before climbing out of the ring, then the cut over to Michael Cole and Booker T at ring side.

Booker: Well congratulations to my dawg Teddy Long man! I couldn't be happier, I mean it's always good ta see one of my homies around the company I'm in.

Cole: Well you may be "Homies" with Teddy, but he certainly isn't going to making homies with Big Show putting him in stipulations like that. And speaking of not being friends Book these two superstars are not friends either.

Booker: You're right dawg! N' you gotta know we're only talkin about Randy Orton n dat Monster... Dat freak! Kane! These two are gunna rip eachother apart I can feel it!

The cameras fade back into the ring now and Justin Roberts is standing their with a grin on his face and microphone in hand...

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD
legendkillerdz1.gif

"I hear Voice" hits the arena and the fans begin to give off a lot of heat for Orton as he begins to slowly walk through the certain. Orton looks around the arena as he gets on the stage then shakes his head as he begins to walk down the ramp.

2849455544_1.jpg

Orton stops at the bottom of the ramp and looks into the ring with his icy blue eyes, he slowly begins to round the corner then climbs the stairs. Orton gets into the ring then climbs up the turnbuckle and again poses.

Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, the Viper, Randy Orton!!!

kaneentrance1nk.gif

Fire shoots from the stage, and as it settles down Kane emerges from the back. The fans give off a mixed reaction towards Kane, and he just continues to walk down to the ring not acknowledging them at all. Kane reaches the bottom of the ramp in no time at all, then reaches up pulling himself onto the apron, before stepping over the top rope and going into the center of the ring.

20111212_raw_kane5_c_original_crop_650x440.jpg

Kane lifts his arms into the air then slams them down, which sends flames shooting out of the turnbuckles, then Kane's opponents music begins to play.

Roberts: And his opponent, The Big Red Machine, Kane!!!

KaneOrton.png

Cole: This should be a competitive match between these two.

Booker: Oh you know it dawg. And Orton wants to destroy Kane after Kane got that unfair victory.

Cole: You got that right.

Ding!

The match starts off with Orton just staring at Kane. Kane starts walking towards Orton but Orton runs at Kane and begins hitting him with lefts and rights, taking out his frustration. Kane pushes Orton and Orton runs back, but Kane grabs Orton by his throat. Kane lifts Orton up for a chokeslam, but Orton reverses it with an RKO. Kane is hurt but he rolls over and tries to get up. Kane is on his hands and knees, so Orton runs and punts Kane right in the head. Orton goes for the cover.

3!!!

Roberts: And here is your winner, Randy Orton!

Booker: And what a dominant victory from Randy Orton.

Cole: He showed without a doubt that he is the Apex Predator.

Orton gets to his feet then holds his arm up in the air and the ref grabs it then points at Orton's mid-section.

randy-orton-wins_display_image.jpg

Orton rips his arm away then bends over Kane laying on the canvas, and begins to tilt his head from side to side. Orton narrows his eyes and his music stops. Orton drops to the canvas and his eyes lock with Kane's. Orton watches as Kane begins to move slowly, and Orton pushes himself to his feet fully then back peddles into one of the corners. Kane begins to slowly move more and gets to his knees, then manages to brace himself up with his arms and Orton comes sprinting out of the corner kicking Kane in the skull!

Booker: Aw man! Get Orton da hell outta here man! What's he doin'!

Cole: Sending a message to Raven and Stone Cold Book. Orton still isn't over the fact Kane screwed him three weeks ago on Raw and this proves it.

Orton walks over to one of the turnbuckle then climbs to the second rope and turns his head towards the Wrestlemania sign hanging above the crowd. Orton slowly raises his arm up pointing at the sign.

randy-orton-2009-300x251.jpg

The crowd boo Orton loudly as the cameras fade off to our very last break of the evening...

Wrestlemania.png

APRIL 8 BABY!

We come back from our last break and Justin Roberts is already waiting in the ring and as the cameras focus in on him, he begins to make the introductions for our co-main event.

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall and is a No hooolds barred match! Introducing first... From The Bowery!

RavenTitantron.gif

Roberts: This is Raaaaaven!!

Traumatosis hits the PA system as the fans go absolutely nuts, after a few moments, Raven arrives with a snarling look on his face. Raven lifts his arms up in a crufix position and the fans go even more crazy.

scaled.php

Raven begins to walk down the ramp and in no time at all reaches the bottom of the ramp and turns the corner. Raven looks up at the ring before he climbs the steps then the turnbuckle and once again extends his arms in the cruifix. Raven climbs into the ring and looks to Justin Roberts and his opponents music begins..

Roberts: And his opponent... From Austin Texas!

54caqp.gif

Roberts: Stooone Cooold Steeeeve Auuuustin!!!

The crowd absolutely erupts in disbelief and awe of the theme music playing throughout the arena. Wasting no time, the Texas Rattlesnake himself enters onto the stage and begins heading down the ramp in traditional fashion. He is wearing his "Don't Trust Anybody" Vest, ring boots, braces, and gold chain as he makes his way down towards the ring. Many fans are on their feet cheering, some of them doing the traditional "bowing" gesture as Austin goes up the steps and then walks along the apron and enters the ring over the middle rope. Once he is completely in the ring, he walks over to the opposite side of the ring.

StoneCold_Steve_Austin.jpg

He throws up his arms in the air before Austin gets off the turnbuckle then walks to the center of the ring and turns to his opponent while taking off his vest. Austin throws it at the feet of his opponent and he ref grabs it then rings the bell!

RavenAustin.png

Austin and Raven come out of their respective corners, and it's Austin locking up with Raven first. Austin slips Raven into a side headlock and begins to wrench the hold, Raven drops to a knee and places his hand on the Austin's lower back. Austin twists once again and this time Raven gets to his feet and pushes Austin forward towards the ropes. Austin comes back at Raven and Raven lifts his knee up into Austin's stomach! Raven stomps on top of Austin's chest then goes to the outside. Once outside Raven flips the skirt up and begins to pick his weapons, first he pulls out a trash can lid and throws it into the ring, next he pulls out a Stop sign, and finally he pulls out a kendo stick; this pleasing the fans the most. Raven slides back into the ring and gets back to his feet, and walks over to Austin who's bent over. Raven grabs Austin's head and goes to wrap the kendo stick around his neck, but Austin has the trash can lid and swings it up right into Raven's face. Raven's body goes stiff and he falls to the mat, and grabs his face rolling away from Austin who goes for the first cover of the match.

Raven kicks outs!

Cole: Raven got lucky there wouldn't you say Booker?

Booker: Without a doubt. I mean Austin shoulda knew he couldn't finish Raven off with just a trash can lid man; C'mon!

Austin gets to his feet then grabs Raven by his hair pulling him back to his feet as well. Austin holds Raven's head then throws a strong right hand. Raven stumbles back and Austin goes for another right, but this time Raven blocks it. Raven answers with a right hand of his own, Austin answers with another one of his stumbling Raven once again, Austin pushes Raven against the ropes then throws him to the other side of the ring. Raven comes back at Austin and he picks him up then nails him with a spine buster! Austin shoots to his feet and begins to motion for Raven to get back off while talking a load of trash. Austin crotches down then realizes it's no holds barred. Austin smirks and climbs out of the ring as Raven crawls over to the stop sign he early threw in the ring. Austin walks over to the timekeeper and pushes him out of the way then grabs the chair he was sitting on. Austin folds the chair and heads back into the ring and Raven walks over swinging the sign down ontop of him. Raven drops his sign then grabs Austin by the back of his head and brings him to his feet. Raven hits Austin with a closed right hand then kicks him in the stomach! Raven grabs Austin around the head then takes a few steps back and falls back planting him for the Raven effect!

Cole: Oh! Austin's neck.

Raven sits up and extends his arms in the crucifix position he's known for then rolls Austin over and hooks his leg.

Booker: Dis one's over man!

3.....!!NO!!!

Austin kicks out!

Mike Choida holds up two fingers and makes sure that everyone is aware it's only two. Raven gets to his feet and begins to disagree with him saying he had him. Choida says Austin kicked out just at three. Raven shakes his head then turns back around to Austin and gets a stiff shot to the stomach. Austin grabs a hold of Raven's head then walks him into the corner and slams his head into the turnbuckle. Austin grabs the top rope and begins to stomp away at Raven's stomach and referee Mike Choida can do nothing but just watch. Austin finally backs off Raven and he falls into the corner, Austin turns around with a smile on his face and flips Raven off then goes to kick him in the face, but Raven rolls out of the ring to the outside. Raven falls to the floor then stumbles back to his feet and around the steps. Austin shakes his head as Raven flips the ring skirt up once again, Austin grabs then kendo stick and walks over to ropes over Raven and swings the stick down onto his back.

Cole: Aw man did you hear that Book?

Raven stiffens his back in pain and Austin grabs him by the hair then pulls him up onto the apron. Austin sets Raven up for a suplex into the ring, but Raven blocks it by grabbing the top rope. Austin throws a right hand into Raven's stomach then tries one more time, but again Raven blocks the suplex, and this time goes for one of his own. Raven does it and he suplexs Austin over the top rope and onto the floor outside! Raven lands on the apron and manages to help himself from falling by holding the bottom rope, and Choida rushes out to check on Austin.

Booker: OH MY GOODNESS!!! Did you just see dat! Austin's neck; his back... Somethin's gotta be wrong Cole.

Cole: Way to stay positive Book...

Choida gets back to his feet then goes back into the ring making no signal, and Raven moves in once more on his former tag team partner. Raven stomps on Austin's chest once then grabs him by his head and rolls him into the ring. Raven follows Austin into the ring then goes for another cover.

3......!NO!!

Austin kicks out!

Raven can't believe it! Raven grabs his head and pulls his hands through his hair as Austin tries to roll away from him. Raven looses it and begins to slam both of his forearms down on Austin's frame viciously. The Human Cancer snarls as he looks down at Austin holding his head against the attack, then Raven gets to his feet and walks over to the stop sign he used earlier. As he grabs the stop sign he keeps his eye on Austin then walks over to the garbage can lid grabbing it as well. Raven motions for Austin to get to his feet with the stop sign, and slowly Austin begins to make his way up to his feet.

Booker: I think Austin should just stay down Cole. I mean.. Raven's bout to put a stop to his Wrestlemania dreams no pun intended.

Austin gets to his feet and Raven moves in. Austin turns around and Raven swings the Stop sign connecting, than the garbage can lid; it' connects too. Raven toss the lid to the canvas, then swings the trash can lid this time as hard as he can connecting with Austin's skull! Raven catches Austin from falling then puts his arm around his head for a second Raven Effect. Raven looks back and moves so that Austin's head will bounce off the lid, Raven falls back and Austin's head crushes into the garbage can lid!

Cole: Oh man! That was sick! Raven's just been working on that back, and neck all match and now it's going to pay off...

Raven rolls Austin onto his back then goes for a cover.

Booker: Dis ones over dawg!

3....!

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner; Raaaaven!!

Raven gets to his feet and throws his arms out in the crucifix position eyes widened, and he stumbles back falling out of the ring. Raven gets back to his feet then looks back at Austin with a smile on his face and throws his arms out once again.

50.jpg

Cole: What a match, and now... Now Raven's going to face Randy Orton March 6, on Raw to see who will face CM Punk or The Miz at Wrestlemania!

Booker: Huge win by Raven tanight, n ova someone who you gotta respect.

Raven walks back into the ring now with Austin getting back to his feet... Austin grabs the back of his head and stumbles back getting to his feet. Raven looks at Austin with his lip crueled, and Austin begins to clap his hands and gives Raven the thumbs up before making his way out of the ring. Raven walks over to a turnbuckle and climbs to the second rope doing the crucifix again.

Booker: See that's the respect I was talkin' bout Cole. Even though he lost Austin showin' Raven he has he approval.

images

Just as it seems Raven is about to climb down and leave the ring something else happens...

Hustle...Loyalty...Respect
CenaWordLife.gif

Cole: It can't be!

The fans look towards the entrance ramp confused as Hustle Loyalty Respect plays through the arena, and Raven turns his head to see John Cena! The fans erupt into a very mixed reaction, mainly booing though. Cena already has a microphone in hand and looks ready for action. Cena stops on the top of the ramp and brings the microphone up to the disapproval of the fans.

john-cena-152.jpg

John Cena: You gotta be kiddin' me! I mean seriously Raven could be goin' to Wrestlemania.. and in the main event? I ain't gunna let that happen! I'm not going to let it happen because that match at Wrestlemania.

Cena points up to the Wrestlemania sign hanging behind Raven, and continues to deliver his promo.

Cena: That match is what I need to put myself back on the map homie.. I'll admit it I haven't had the best start here in UWF but you see Raven... With the help of you, that's about to change. Because I'm challenging to you a match right now! Winner takes all. You win, you never see John Cena on UWF programing again, but if I win... If I win I take your place in your match against Randy Orton on Raw to see who gets that place. Balls in your court now Raven; are you man enough to step up... Or are you gunna show the world you truly do got no balls!

Cena drops his arm down and the fans are now giving him a much more split reaction. Cena looks around and says well while looking at Raven. Raven motions for Cena to come to the ring. Cena jumps in the air and takes his shirt and hat off then sprints down to the ring! Cena slides into the ring and gets to his feet quickly and the bell is rung for this prompto match.

fuck.png

Cena puts his fists up and comes out of his corner then quickly locks up with Raven. Cena slides into a side head lock just like Raven's previous match. This time Raven pushes Cena to the ropes before he can apply more presurre to the hold. Cena comes back at Raven then leaps into the air and knocks him down with a shoulder block! Cena gets to his feet then throws his arm up into the air for the "You Can't See Me" taunt.

Booker: Raven shouldn't have done this... Cena's fresh dawg. n it looks like he might be goin' to Wrestlemania.

Cena bends down and goes to do his taunt, but instead Raven rolls him up!

3...!NO!!

Cena kicks out.

Cena bounces to his feet very quickly, then grabs Raven by the hair and throws him into the ropes. Raven goes running to one side of the ring, and when he comes back Cena gives him a hard right hand to the stomach. Cena runs to the ropes he throw Raven off of then when he comes back he grabs Raven's head and flips over for his bulldog type maneuver. Cena gets to his feet then motions for Raven to get back up, and Raven slowly does. Obviously worn out from the match previous. Raven gets to his feet and turns around then Cena steps in and lifts Raven up to his shoulders!

Cole: Raven's shot!

Cena smiles then flips Raven off his shoulders and connects for the AA! Cena goes for the cover quickly hooking Raven's leg!

3.....!!!

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner and now facing Randy Orton; Joooohn Ceeeena!!!

Cena gets to his feet and throws both of his arms into the air in victory with a huge smile on his face. Meanwhile the crowd as still booing Cena, while others are very excited for the positive change for Cena. Cena drops a hand as the referee grabs his other one and holds it up

cena%20wins.jpg

Booker: Poor Raven dawg. He coulda been in the showers by now... Now who knows what's next for him dawg!

Cole: Well what we do know now is it will be John Cena vs Randy Orton on Raw for the number one contender match! How exciting!

Cena rips his arm away from the ref then walks over to the turnbuckle closet to the Wrestlemania sign and climbs up then points at it.

cena21_display_image.jpg

Cena continues to celebrate and the cameras slowly begin to fade off to the back for another exciting segment!

The crowd burst into a mixed reaction as the cameras begin rolling backstage once again tonight and CM Punk is walking towards the ring with one title in hand, and the other around his waist. Josh Matthews steps beside Punk and ask for a second of his time.

normal_0005.jpg

Josh Matthews: CM Punk, earlier tonight Randy Orton beat Kane in under five minutes, and just a few moments ago we seen Raven beat Stone Cold Steve Austin, and then... And then well John Cena beat Raven to take his spot in the match against Randy Orton March sixth on Raw. What're your thoughts on that going into your match with The Miz in just a few moments.

The camera pans over to Punk then zooms in on him while he smiles before answering Josh's question.

normal_0013.jpg

CM Punk: My thoughts? It amazes me how you continue to ask the same questions over and over again, but never do get the answer you're looking for... You think you'd learn. Anyway, my thoughts are this, and I said it before, so I damn sure will be proud to say it again; The Miz is a no body. He claims to have all the spotlight on him because of the attention he brought the WWE, and that's all fine and dandy but the fact is.. fact is this isn't the WWE; this is UWF, Shane McMahon - or Teddy Long for that matter now doesn't care about how many times you appear on the Tonight Show, or how many stories TMZ reports on you... No, UWF is about wrestling, and that is what I am Josh. A wrestler. I don't claim to be anything else, nor do I want to be.

So you want to what I think about Randal Orton punting Kane in the skull, and good ol John boy getting yet another shot; another chance at facing me even after he was fired! I think it's going back to the status quo, so really my thoughts don't matter but like I said before, what does matter is: wrestling. Which means come Wrestlemania, after I beat The Miz wither it's my good friend Randal Orton, or dear ol John boy Cena... Mark my words: I'm walking in Undisputed Champion.. and I'm walking out that way too! Because I am the best WRESTLER in the world. Period!

Punk smiles then turns away from Josh Matthews and walks away towards the ring sending the cameras fading off back to the ring where Cole begins talking before Roberts.

Cole: Well ladies and gentlemen strong word from our champion, but up next we'll just see who's going to Wrestlemania with those Championship because it's time for our main event!

Booker: Awwww man! I've been waitin' for dis one all night dawg and now it's about to happen! Personally.. I think dat Punk's takin' it. No one can stop him Cole! Not even me! Ha-ha!

As Cole tries to calm Booker down Justin Roberts begins to start the introduction for our final match of the evening!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is your main event of the evening and it is a Last Man Standing Match for the UWF Undisputed Championship!
WWEChampionship.gif
wm66.gif

AWWWWWWEESOOOMMMEE!!!
themiz-o.gif

Roberts: Introducing first, from Cleveland Ohio, he is the Challenger, Thhhhhe Miiiz!!

The crowd begins to boo immediately as the music of the awesome one begins to blare over the loudspeakers in the arena. The UWF faithful continue to voice their displeasure as The Miz himself walk out onto stage with his confident smile on his face. Miz stops at the top of the ramp and raises his arms in the air in a circular motion.

the-miz-raw852photo049-1260200852.jpg

Miz now walks down the entrance ramp, smug look on his face as he is focused on the ring. Miz reaches the ring as he runs up the steel steps and slides across the ring apron. Miz then enters the ring where he begins to warm up his wrists, jumping on the spot. Miz looks confident as he looks up the entrance ramp awaiting the bell.

Roberts: And his opponent... From Chicago, Illinois!

LOOK IN MY EYYYYYES!!!
WHAT DO YOU SEEEE?!?

GIF.gif

Roberts: He is the current UWF Undisputed Champion, CCCCCC MMMMM Puuuuunk!!!!

The fans jump to their feet and begin to giving off a loud ovation for the Undisputed Champion as he comes from the curtain. Punk has his fist clinched as he looks down the ramp at his opponent, then a smirk comes over his face. Punk walks to the stage then drops to a knee and listen to his wrist before standing up and screaming "IT'S CLOBBERING TIIIME!!!". Punk clinches his fist and continues down the ramp.

CM-Punk-Entrance-Photo.jpg

Punk unbuckles his championship from his waist then holds it out as he reaches the bottom of the ramp. Punk holds the title up and gets a very mixed reaction from the crowd of UWF faithfuls. Punk then turns the corner with a smirk on his face and jogs up the steel steps before pulling himself onto the turnbuckle and holding his title up once again, yelling "WHATS MY NAME!?"Punk hops down and takes his shirt off, throwing it into the crowd. The fans fight for control of his shirt as Punk hands his Championships to the referee.

ucwchampionship.png

The Ref holds up the Undisputed Championship before calling for the bell.

Ding Ding

scaled.php

The bell rings and Punk and Miz tie it up in the center of the ring with the crowd firmly behind the UWF Champion. The two jockey for position before the Miz manages to move to Punk’s back before holding him from behind. The Miz lifts Punk up and slams him belly first into the mat. Miz tries to apply the headlock but the technical style of the champion is able to move into position to lock one of his own before bringing Miz to his feet. The Miz gets out and twists Punk’s arm before applying a headlock of his own to which Punk manages to use his strength to counter out of before sending the Miz to the mat with a hip toss to the delight of the crowd.

Cole: Normally you wouldn’t see such a technical beginning to a Last Man Standing match, but a very good display shown by both men here in the early going.

Booker: This is why CM Punk is without a doubt the best in the world, but the Miz is showing why he’s a former World Champion himself.

Both men get to their feet and the Miz is clearly angry as he just shoves Punk away before getting into his face. “I’m the next champion Punk. And there is nothing you can do about it.” The Miz cheap shots Punk with an elbow to the side of the head, followed by a left jab before sending Punk off of the ropes. Punk counters sending the Challenger into the ropes before performing a spinning heel kick that sends both men to the mat. The crowd cheers as the Champion is quick to his feet, the challenger however is not and Punk helps him get to his feet before driving a knife edge chop into the challenger’s chest. The sting sends the awesome one into the corner before Punk takes down the Miz to a seated position before kicking him hard in the spine.

Booker: And the educated feet of CM Punk just made themselves known to the Miz’s backside Cole.

Cole: CM Punk is trying to wear Miz down so he won’t be able to get up, but I am telling you right now Booker, there is no way the Miz is going to go down that easily.

Punk brings Miz back to his feet before driving a knee into the Miz’s stomach and a second, and a third but the Miz counters twisting Punk’s arm before the Miz kicks Punk in the stomach. The Miz grabs Punk by the head and takes him down to the mat before dropping a leg on top of the champion. The Miz knowing this isn’t going to stop one of the best champions in the history of the business and drops a forearm onto Punk’s head. Seeing Punk hurting on the ground the Miz does something unusual and proceeds to the top rope, but by the time he gets there Punk has reached his feet and as the Miz looks up receives a knife edge chop from the Champion. Punk climbs up top and looks like he wants to perform a superplex, but the Miz hits Punk in the ribs twice before getting down on the apron and grabbing Punk’s foot causing Punk to lose balance and fall off landing badly on his head. The impact is sickening.

Booker: Oh man! Did you hear the sound made when the Champs head hit the mat? CM Punk could very well be unconscious here.

Cole: The ref is beginning the ten count, if Punk is indeed knocked out here we will have a new Champion Booker.

1…

2…

3…

4…

The Miz has already begun celebrating as the crowd lets him feel the hate. Punk is stirring however and is beginning to move.

5…

6…

7…

Punk is on a knee now and stands up on his feet breaking up the count. The Miz isn’t very happy and grabs Punk before he can catch himself and throws him head first into the turnbuckle. The Miz has Punk trapped in the corner now and throws a fist into Punk’s head. Punk realizing he can’t take more shots to the head covers up, leaving his mid-section open which allows the Miz to unleash body blows to the wounded champion. The ref eventually gets in and throws the Miz off of Punk who is now in a seated position in the corner. The Miz throws his hands up giving way to the referee as the Champion gets back to a standing position in the corner. The Miz sprints to the corner before nailing Punk with a swinging corner clothesline sending the Champion face first into the mat. The look on the Miz’s face is vicious and scary.

Cole: And if a look on a face could say a thousand words, The Miz wants not only to become Champion here tonight. He wants to end the career of CM Punk.

Booker: Man Cole that is one scary face on the Miz right dere.

The ref begins another count on Punk.

1…

2…

3…

This time Punk is up in the corner only by the count of three but he is clearly injured. Punk is in the same exact spot only on the other corner, and the Miz rushes him but Punk gets an elbow into the Challenger’s face. Miz is hurt as Punk leaps up to the second rope and attempts a crossbody, but the Miz ducks it forcing the Champion to land hard on his stomach. The Miz comes over and picks up Punk smiling feeling completely in control. But the champion is a champion for a reason and from out of nowhere he nails Miz with a right hook. The Miz is momentarily staggered but manages to get into Punk’s face and rake the eyes forcing the crowd to boo. The Miz begins beating on Punk until he is hung up on the second rope. The Miz slides out of the ring and grabs Punk and whiplashes him into the ropes. Punk is holding his throat in pain as the Miz stands on the outside of the ring with his arms in the air feeling victorious.

Booker: By the way the Miz is acting you’d think he already won the Championship.

The Miz is really looking to end Punk’s career as he looks underneath the ring for a weapon. What he pulls out shocks the crowd and even gets a cheap pop. The Miz pulls out a table and a “We Want Tables” chant begins playing throughout the arena. The Miz slides the table into the ring before turning around to once again proclaim his greatness to the entire world. The Miz is so busy applauding himself he doesn’t see the champion has come back to his feet and baseball slides into the back of the Miz sending the Miz into the barricade. The Miz holds his stomach in pain as he turns around only for the Champion to leap over the top rope and drop onto the Challenger to the delight of the crowd. Punk fans begin cheering madly as the Champion gets up and screams, “I’m the best in the World”.

Booker: This is why no one seems to be able to figure out the Undisputed Champion Cole. One minute he can be technical, one minute a brawler, and then high flying. CM Punk can do it all and its incredible.

Cole: Oh would you get off the CM Punk bandwagon Booker. The Miz has dominated this match Booker, CM Punk will be lucky to walk out of here still Champion.

The Champion has lifted up the challenger now and sends him crashing into the steel steps before tossing the challenger back into the ring. A Punk chant begins playing in the arena as Punk gets into the ring and begins stalking the challenger. The Miz gets to his feet and sensing Punk behind him turns throwing a fist, but Punk catches it and grabs the Miz’s head before bringing him down to the mat and locking in the Anaconda Vise. The crowd goes nuts as the Miz is locked into the hold, and the Miz taps out to an even bigger cheer. But unfortunately you can’t win a LMS match by Submission. Feeling brazen, Punk lifts his legs for extra leverage onto the ropes and thanks to the rules cannot be disqualified.

Cole: Blatant cheating there by CM Punk. How can these fans be cheering this, if the Miz were doing it this place would be rioting. CM Punk disgusts me.

Booker: CM Punk is just giving the Miz a taste of his own medicine Cole. And I bet you the Miz doesn’t like it one bit dawg.

The referee tells Punk he can’t win this way he has to let go and Punk agrees to a small set of boos aimed at the ref. Punk gets up shaking the cobwebs and pain from his head as the referee begins the 10 count.

1…

2…

3…

4…

5…

Cole: Come on Miz get up! Get up!

Booker: This one is over, Cole!

6…

Punk is in the ring mocking the Miz with his Go To Sleep taunt. Which the crowd begins to chant GTS. Punk smiles.

7…

Punk heads over and picks up the Miz shocking everyone in the arena before lifting him up onto his shoulders. “I always do what the fans want!” Punk screams, but unfortunately it gives the Miz enough time to wiggle free and get to the mat. Punk turns to his opponent but the Miz is ready getting on his knees and nailing Punk with a punch right into the balls. CM Punk leans over in serious Pain and the Miz nails Punk with a snap DDT. The crowd boos loudly as the Miz gets to his feet and turns to the table laid in the corner of the ring. With a smile on his face he sets the table up all while Punk is unmoving in the ring. The ref wants to count but the Miz stops him as the Awesome One brings Punk to his feet before setting him up on the table. The Miz smiles as he heads to the turnbuckle and for the second time begins climbing. This time he gets to the top and Punk has barely moved, the Miz throws his arms up in the air before screaming to the heavens. “I’m AWESOME!!!”

Cole: Yes Miz, finish it! End the reign of CM Punk!

Booker: This doesn’t look good for the Undisputed Champion.

The Miz’s declaration to the heavens seems to have stirred CM Punk to life as he slides off the table to the delight of the crowd but he is staggered and the Miz knows it. The Miz decides to switch from whatever he was going to do before to a crossbody in the hopes of sending Punk through the table. Miz leaps into the air but it doesn’t go anywhere near where he thought it would as the Champion catches him. So stunned by the feat of strength from Punk he is easy pickings as Punk lifts him up onto his shoulders and brings him down into the knee completing the GO TO SLEEP.

Booker: Unbelievable! The power of the Champion! The Miz never saw it coming.

Cole: How the hell did CM Punk do that?!

The Miz lands on his feet but is out like a light, Punk gets a huge smile on his face as he sends the Miz onto the table where he just lays there. Punk unlike the Miz merely points to the turnbuckle before climbing it, and without any sense of showboating jumps off and connects on the Miz with an elbow drop sending both men through the table and the crowd erupts.

Booker: The Champion sacrificing it all to retain the Championship. What an elbow drop! Has the champ done it again!?

Cole: They both must be broken in half. Come on Miz get up! Get up!

1…

2…

3….

4….

5…

6…

7….

8….

At 8 Punk manages to get to his feet to the delight of the audience as the Miz is completely out.

9…

10…

PunkVictory.jpg

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner, the Last Man Standing, and STILL UWF Undisputed Champion, C…. M…. PUNK!!!!!!!!

Booker: Man, can anyone defeat the legendary CM Punk? It might not have been the most brutal match, or even the best match, but CM Punk took it to another level here tonight.

Cole: Punk is victorious Booker, but I have to wonder, could this have been the Miz’s night. He came so close, he dominated the Champion for much of the match. He should be Champion not Punk.

Booker: Well the Miz ain’t the UWF Champion Cole. CM Punk is still Champion and going to Wrestlemania!

A CM Punk chant is heard throughout the Unforgiven Arena as Punk again is victorious being handed both the UCW and UWF Heavyweight Championship. Punk is all smiles as he sits down in the center of the ring and looks at the unconscious Miz before taunting him with his GTS pose.

Cole: Well what a night Unforgiven has been Book. Forget the outrage I’m feeling right now, it has been quite a night. And what future we have in store here, for next Tuesday we’ll be live on WSN. Punk may have retained, but that is the only thing going to be the same come Raw.

Booker: I can’t wait Michael, we’ll see you all there.

punkcopy.png

UWF Unforgiven goes off the air with a final shot of the Undisputed Champion celebrating with the titles.

Credits:
Hunter: Kane v Orton
LK: US title match
EoR: European
Blizzard:Hardcore
SBS: Undisputed
Itchweed: Everything else

Respective TTers: Promos.

Last edited:

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Raven wins... I RETIRE RAVEN WITH A WIN... Bleugh... That was hard work...

Writing is kinda harder than it looks, looking to get back into the swing of things with ASW as soon as I get everything sorted later on tonight... Oh yeah I'm John Cena...

So it's SBS' Orton vs. EoR's NEW INTRODUCE JOHN CENA... FUCK YEAH!

Whose playing Beer Money? Good show!

Reaction score
Great show man. Sucks that I lost but oh well. Congrats to lewb. I wonder where I am going next. And soon I will taste some championship gold.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Actually, I wrote the Hardcore Championship match Itch. :p
Besides that, great pay per view. Nice for Lita to return so Vickie has some competition. First woman's match anyone? lol. :)

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Orton vs Cena for the Number One Contendership? Is this WWE circa 2007? :p

Seriously though congrats to EoR and SBS for big wins. At first I was "Who's Cena and how did he get a title shot", but then it dawned on me.

Almost every match went the way I thought with the exception of the Euro title match, I thought Sam had it, but I'm sure there will be a rematch.

With Wrestlemania right around the corner, things in UWF are sure to get interesting. And I can't wait to get posting.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Fantastic show as per the usual with UWF.

You win some and you lose some, I lost, but it was still fun getting to TT again with Itch's Robbie E and we must do it again.

Congratulations to all the winners and commiserations to those who just missed out.

Also, glad to see you back CWalker, your Beer Money was always a treat to read in CWA and I'm sure it'll be the same here.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Great show again itch. Thanks blizzard for my match as I thoroughly enjoyed reading it line to line as to not spoil the outcome. Terrific main event to close the ppv as well. I was also wondering about the John Cena situation at first but now it's been cleared up.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
You guys made one hell of a show right here! I really enjoyed reading every second of it.

A Double is back babyyyyyy.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
What a nice show!)

I can't see anything bad in it I guess and I can't wait to debut in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.