UWF 2012: Past Pay-Per-Views & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got_Swag

Reaction score
Re: UWF Proudly Presents: Backlash 2012

Wow, what an ending to the show! Orton the possible leader of the NWO, interesting to say the least. Overall the matches had some great quality and thought the ppv turned out to be a success! Congrats to all the winners!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

might of been a problem with pms or something, as mine wasn't in either.

but it's all good, great show Cwalks as always. I don't like leaving comments but as far as a review standpoint the show was great and as a writers standpoint everyone should take notice of how much hard work cwalker is putting in. Just wanted to say it is all appreciated, hats off to you man.

I'm the N.O.C for the U.S.T, #America>world

Kinda disappointed my promo did not make the show, but overall good show from you guys. Just want to say the NWO coming back will be an interesting idea, not sure how it will go over.

Sorry Chase, I forgot yours.

Rey, I didn't recieve one from you. My Inbox is full every other day.

Last edited:

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

yeah that's why I said might of been a problem with the pms, cause I even have in my sent items

05-17-2012 07:32 PM
Promo Cwalker

but no worries, it wasn't any fault of yours sometimes weird things happen.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

I know I already wrote a review and my thoughts have been expressed, but this show deserves more love than its been shown so my review alone will not be sufficient this time. Bro, you've taken this whole place on with gusto as every week the shows grow more massive and the quality doesn't suffer a bit. On top of this you don't complain about doing things yourself, you just soldier on and give us the best product possible and for all that you do, I thank you.

UWF gets a bit of a new blood injected into it as the face of it changes with all of the new champions being crowned, and this is something I'm not only excited to see happen, but proud to be a part of. I have waited for this moment for so long, and regardless of how long it lasts, I promise to give 110% with everything. Promos, trash talks, my reviews, all of it.

If you were part of this show in any capacity, congratulations, you have been part of history. I know Starrcade and the trip there will be phenomenal.

Lewb

Reaction score

I apologize for being the person that read the show and left without commenting. I'm not one that makes a habit of this, and I wanted to wait until I read the show in full before commenting on how good a job you have actually one cWalker. Fuck me sideways your still working on your own. Even though your doing it in epic fashion mate, send me a match to do this week and it will be done.

I resigned myself to defeat early on, with real life things getting in the way of putting quality time together to do another TT. The amount of times I done two or three paragraphs and then decided it's not good enough, and then I just flat run out of time. But Dresden, bro, this is a long overdue congratufuckinglations for becoming the top dog "officially" - I always reserved a spot up the top in my estimations for you.

Ambrose and Bryan was a brilliant match. Well written and well contested for, I hope battles continue round each other for these.

Onwards and upwards, and to try and claim back what is rightfully mine ;) and also make the European Revolution a powerhouse of the UWF.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score

I thought I had the win over you TWA, but your TT was very good and I kind of left it too late so you deserve the title over me, props to you and hope to face you again.

Awesome show CWalker, you really do well at grinding out these shows on your own.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Starrcade: Official Card

UWF Tuesday Night Raw and Friday Night Smackdown Proudly Presents....Starrcade!

UWFStarrcade5.jpg

Credit: RawisRey

Sunday, June 17th!​

Live from First Mariner Arena in Baltimore, Maryland!​
1st-mariner-arena.jpg

Official Theme Song-From the Inside by Linkin Park
[video=youtube;YLHpvjrFpe0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLHpvjrFpe0&feature=relmfu[/video]

AustinVBarrett.gif

Undisputed Championship Match
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin(c) versus Wade Barrett

OrtonVCena.gif

Randy Orton versus John Cena

BrockVCody.gif

United States Championship
Brock Lesnar(c) versus Cody Rhodes

CesaroVMiz.gif

Steel Cage Match for the European Championship
Antonio Cesaro(c) versus The Miz

BryanVAmbrose-1.gif

Best Two Out of Three Falls For The World Heavyweight Championship
Daniel Bryan(c) versus Dean Ambrose

AndersonVMVP.gif

UWF Championship Number One Contenders Match
Mister Anderson vs MVP

ChristianVJericho.gif

Christian vs Chris Jericho

BatistaVRVD.gif

Batista vs Rob Van Dam

Last edited by a moderator:

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

I just realized that I didn't comment on the show yet. I decided to read it one more time and here you go.

I don't know about you guys but for me this was the real rebirth of UWF. New champions have been crowned, new talent has joined and everything is starting to go well.

Matches were all well writen but I like the hardcore championship the most, it was epic.

I lost my title but I don't feel bad because I know I lost it to the better man. You deserve it Dres, congratulations and sorry that I wasn't able to be better competetion to you. Although, had two session with you and I can say that you're the man.

Also big props to Hoov, he has done something nobody has been able to do for 4 months.

Bully D, congratulations as well bro. You deserve it.

Fetter, watch out...WATCH OUT.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

Cwalker my friend... This was amazing, you make and the other solo writers look like amateur compared to work you do..

My apologize to you and RiR for not TTing but I know both of you heard my 'excuse' trying not to be like Andrew in that sense, but it's just something which cannot be helped. Once Showdown of Dreams and My Exams are completed... I'll hopefully be around to help you out for a while bro.

Got_Swag

Reaction score
Re: UWF Starrcade: Official Card

Really digging the poster, not that The Miz is on it or anything lol. Also like the banners, nice job!!

Aniking

Reaction score

Absolutely love those banners, rawisrey! Already very keen for this pay-per-view, but seeing those banners as actually upped it a little more. Well done!

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole

Loving the graphics, keep up the great work Rey! Gonna be a awesome PPV.

Lewb

Reaction score

Rawisrey banners are always instant win. I do like the picture of The Miz you decided to use haha. Time for Barrett to earn his gold back.

Blizzard

Reaction score

Without a doubt, Rey you're the best GFX'er (whatever you call them, lmfao) I've seen. It's insane how good you're at it, the poster and match cards are awesome! Starrcade is going to be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.