UWF 2012: Past Pay-Per-Views & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
This goes out to Chriss, Chase, Lewb and Dresden. I want you all to continue TTing in the threads that have already been started. There's no sense in starting a new thread. Your existing TTs will still count, so there's no worries about that

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
PPV looks great thus far.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Alright gentlemen, the deadline is 24 hours from now. Any post after that will not be counted.

Also we are looking for promos. Please don't hesistate to send some in. It will make the show flow better.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Re: UWF Backlash: Official Card

One final call for promos.

I've only recieved one so far. Even if you don't have a match, a promo would be greatly appreciated.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

My PC crashed down so unfortunately I won't be able to.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Just a quick update:

MrFetter is MIA, so I'm taking care of his matches as we speak. I'm starting the last one right now. The Pay Per View will be up in about an hour. Thank you for your patience.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Proudly Presents: Backlash 2012

And now UWF Proudly Presents....Backlash!!!

UWFBacklash.png

0astaplescenter.jpg

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to Michael Cole and Jerry "The King" Lawler!

michael_lawler_2.jpg

Michael Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to Backlash! I am the voice of UWF, sir Michael Cole and as always to my right is Hall of Famer; Jerry "The King" Lawler. And King, tonight we have an unbelievable show planned.

King: That's right Cole, tonight we will see the brand new Undisputed Champion Austin Aries defend his Championship aganist former Champion Wade Barrett, Chris Jericho and "Stone Cold" Steve Austin!

Cole: I can't wait for that match. But that's not all we have. The feud between Ken Anderson and Antonio Cesaro has gotten extremely personal, so tonight, those two will square off in a No Holds Barred Match...​

King: What the hell?

Cole/King's reaction is due to the arena suddenly going black. There are camera flashes left and right as the crowd wonder what's going on. Their questions are answered when a video begins to play

[video=youtube;zM0k99OpiXM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM0k99OpiXM[/video]

After the video finishes, the crowd cheer for a possible surprise to begin the pay-per-view, but they're given nothing as the arena lights turn back on and we're sent to the broadcast table once more

Cole: Well that was weird. Anyway, it's time for our first match-up of the night. Ted DiBiase earned a United States Championship match on the night of his debut. Since then, he has been less than impressive. Tonight he has a chance to redeem himself aganist "The Beast" Brock Lesnar who is looking to win his first Championship in professional wrestling in over 8 years!​

unitedstateschampionshi.gif

Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall and is for the United States Championship. Introducing first, from Minneapolis, Minnesota weighing in at 295 pounds, "The Next Big Thing"; Brock Lesnar!

Cole: Well! Here comes the Pain!

[video=youtube;nAOXScrDBFY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAOXScrDBFY\[/video]

The epic theme music of one Brock Lesnar starts playing and the fans get to their feet and mark out for the return of the beast. He makes his way out onto the ramp before hopping in one place and throwing his arms back. He heads down the ramp, ignoring all the people that cheer him and once he reaches the bottom of the steel ramp, he jumps from the floor to the ring apon, where his trademark pyro goes off. He enters the ring and stares down the entrance ramp as he awaits his opponent.

Roberts: And his opponent, from Tampa, Florida; Ted DiBiase!

I Come From Money!

tedmoving.gif

"I Come From Money" starts playing the fans start booing the second generation superstar that comes from behind the curtain. DiBiase stands on the stage, arms outstretched, telling them all to be jealous of his wealth and success. He dusts his abs off, before heading down the ramp to a chorus of boos. He soon enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

The bell rings and DiBiase attempts to lock up with Lesnar. Brock, obviously being the stronger of the two is simply able to shove DiBiase away like a fly. Ted gets back to his feet and again tries to lock up with Brock, who once again shoves him away. DiBiase gets to his feet once more and goes at Lesnar, but this time instead of locking up; DiBiase goes low and hits Lesnar in the knee with a quick kick. The kick drops Lesnar to a knee, and DiBiase applies a front face lock, quickly taking Lesnar to the canvas with DDT. DiBiase quickly rolls Lesnar over, going for the first cover of the night…

1….

2….

Lesnar kicks out!

Cole: Smart thinking by DiBiase. Take out the big man’s legs.

DiBiase gets back up, and goes to work on Lesnar’s legs. He grabs Lesnar by the left leg and starts stomping on the appendage. Lesnar grunts in pain as DiBiase drags Lesnar by the leg to the ring ropes. He places Brock’s leg on the bottom rope before using said rope as a catapult and bringing all his body weight down on it. DiBiase repeats this one more time, bringing all two hundred plus pounds down on Lesnar’s lower appendage…

King: DiBiase is executing a brilliant strategy here.

DiBiase then drags Lesnar away from the ropes, before isolating his left leg and dropping his knee across it. After the leg drop, Lesnar screams in pain and
DiBiase goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Lesnar kicks out!

DiBiase gets off Lesnar and gives himself some separation from his fallen opponent. Lesnar is able to get off the mat, not putting too much pressure on his leg, and when he rises, DiBiase comes right at him. As he’s running, Lesnar is able to catch him, and quickly pop his hips, sending DiBiase over head with a swift belly to belly suplex. DiBiase hits the mat and Lesnar goes for a cover…

1…

2…

DiBiase kicks out!

Lesnar gets to his feet, stretching out his left leg, trying to alleviate some of the pain. He notices that DiBiase is getting up, and when Ted turns around, Brock takes him down with a vicious clothesline. The impact of the move sends DiBiase to the ground, where Brock grabs his arm and picks him up before delivering another short-arm clothesline…

King: What strength!

Lesnar is ready to go now. He waits for DiBiase once more and when Ted gets up, Brock takes him off his feet and drives him to the mat with a spinebuster. The move drives all the air out of DiBiase’s lungs as Lesnar goes for another cover…

1…

2…

DiBiase kicks out!

Lesnar gets off of DiBiase and signals that the end is near. He flexes his muscles and lifts DiBiase off the mat. Lesnar looks at DiBiase, who has a dazed look in his face, before dipping down and lifting Ted up onto his shoulders…

Cole: This isn’t good for DiBiase!

Lesnar walks around the ring, carrying DiBiase on his shoulders the entire time. The F-5 is imminent. And as Lesnar tosses DiBiase, Ted is able to land on his feet, shocking Lesnar. With Lesnar surprised, DiBiase is able to step up and take Lesnar down with an enziguiri. Lesnar goes down to the mat and DiBiase goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Lesnar kicks out!

DiBiase goes back to work on Lesnar’s leg. He grabs the left leg and stomps on it first, before quickly applying a single leg Boston Crab to the tree like limb of Brock Lesnar. Lesnar’s pain is obvious as the referee checks him, asking him if he wants to submit.

Cole: Is Lesnar going to tap out?

Lesnar tries crawling to the ropes, inch by inch, scratching the canvas in every attempt to make it to a break. He finally does, but DiBiase does not release the hold, so the referee has no choice but to start counting…

1…

2…

3…

4…

DiBiase releases the hold just in time.

King: DiBiase was real close to getting disqualified.

DiBiase breaks the hold and gets off of Lesnar. The damage seems to be done though. Brock lies on the mat, grabbing at his leg, trying to get some feeling back in it. DiBiase is on the prowl, he knows Lesnar’s on the ropes. He positions himself behind Lesnar, holding his arms in the air. Lesnar manages to pull himself up, and when he does, DiBiase looks to lock in the Million Dollar Dream Submission…

Cole: Ted DiBiase is closing in on the United States Championship.

DiBiase goes for the famous submission, but Brock is too powerful. Ted is unable to wrap his arms around Lesnar’s neck and fully get the move locked in. Brock shows off his impressive strength by breaking the hold and wrapping his arms around DiBiase’s waist, bringing him to the canvas with a sidewalk slam. Lesnar hooks both legs and covers DiBiase again…

1…

2…

DiBiase kicks out!

King: Lesnar has had a counter for almost everything DiBiase has thrown at him.

Lesnar pulls himself up, as does DiBiase. Lesnar runs towards the ropes and bounces off them, but he doesn’t see DiBiase run off the same ropes and chase Lesnar, hitting him with a clothesline when he turns around…

Cole: Chasing clothesline!

Lesnar goes down and DiBiase goes for the cover….

1…

2…

Lesnar kicks out!

DiBiase says that this time it is indeed over. He waits for Lesnar to get up, and the former World Champion does, DiBiase goes behind and locks in the Million Dollar Dream….

King: He’s got it!

DiBiase has the Million Dollar Dream locked in. Lesnar tries to fight it, but it’s synched it tight. DiBiase goes for broke, lifting Lesnar up and going for Dream Street, but Lesnar is able to counter…

Cole: Another counter from Lesnar!

Lesnar grabs DiBiase’s arm and rolls through onto his back with DiBiase on top of him. Lesnar grabs DiBiase’s arm and underhooks it, looking in his Kimura submission hold…

King: What is that!?

Lesnar has the Kimura locked in tight. DiBiase screams in pain as Brock wrenches the hold even tighter. Ted’s arm bends backwards as Lesnar continues to apply the pressure…

Cole: He’s going to break DiBiase’s arm!

Brock will not break the Kimura. He holds onto it with everything he’s got. DiBiase tries to use his feet to push himself to the ropes. He moves closer and closer to the point where he is just inches away, when Brock pulls back one more time, to the point where you hear a snap and DiBiase has no choice but to tap out.

Roberts: Here is your winner and the New UWF United States Champion; “The Next Big Thingâ€; Brock Lesnar!

brocklesnar005rg5.jpg

Lesnar finally relinquishes hold, knowing good well that he may have just broken Ted DiBiase’s arm. His music plays in the background and the referee brings over his Championship. Lesnar celebrates with the title before leaving the ring and heading up the ramp. He gets to the top of the stage before posing one more time before Backlash heads to commercial.

brocklesnar006bl5.jpg

--------------------

2ds13d1.jpg

AJ found her way to Backlash

--------------------

Cole: Welcome back to UWF's first Pay-Per-View in the new regime. We just witnessed Brock Lesnar make history as he becamse United States Champion. Now it's time to switch....

[video=youtube;n8T3BexspUk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8T3BexspUk[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous cheers. All of a sudden, an over hyped John Cena dances out onto the stage, all pumped up as always. John Cena looks into the camera and screams out “I can barely hear my music tonight, L.A. is booming!†before meeting the end of the stage. John Cena takes a bow forward, straightening himself before raising his right arm quickly, saluting the ring. John Cena hops and in an incredible sprint, races down the entrance ramp before sliding into the ring. John Cena hops up and onto his feet, as he throws up his hand sign on the ropes. John Cena bounces off the ropes and throws his cap at the crowd, who fight over it. John Cena walks over to the end of the ring, grabbing a microphone before speaking.

normal_RAW_980_Photo_115.jpg

John Cena: I never thought I’d be here. I never thought I’d be anywhere other than the place where I came from - the place that made John Cena the man that stands before you, but I got to say – it feels great to be here in Los Angeles! The feeling I am experiencing right now is something I haven’t felt in a long time! It's like a rush of lightning just sent shockwaves down my entire body! I got to say this though, say what you want about who I am, what I have done and all that but tonight? Tonight, tonight is the culmination of my entire career!

The audience releases a positive reaction toward John Cena, as he lowers the microphone, nodding his head in respect toward it. Cena takes a moment to reflect, before continuing.

John Cena: Times change, views change and more importantly, people change. That’s why I am here because after a decade in the other company, I wiped away the dirt from the mirror and my perception became clearer then they have ever been. I finally saw what was blinding me for all those years. When the smoke was cleared and the dirt was wiped away, I realized what I needed to do. It was time for a change in the career of John Cena. I can tell not much have change. That’s what I love about this great business. I can come out here, spill my heart out and no matter what, y’all’s opinions will stay the same. I’d be a fool if I thought I could come out here, say a few words and magically make all of you love me. Ya’see, I know I'm not going to win over all of you. Hell, I know about half of you hate my guts, and I respect that - I will always respect that. But for those who stuck by me through the thick and the thin, that will always mean so much to me, so I thank you.

The audience continued to show their support for John Cena who smiled and looked around the arena before continuing.

John Cena: Which brings me to tonight, right here tonight, live at Backlash in Los Angeles, California! L.A., man that brings back so many memories! Los Angeles is a real special place for me, ya’know, always, I make sure to get the job done here. And, right here tonight, I intend to do the same. You all know last Monday night at RAW, I issued an open challenge to anyone in the back. Surprisingly, the man accepting it being Randy Orton. I have a lot of history with Randy, and I’m sure you all are aware of it. We’ve had series of matches that will never be forgotten in this sport and our rivalry were one of a kind. I expected it to be done and dusted, obviously Randy thought otherwise. Randy, you want a fight, give me a fight. After all these years, you know me the best. I never back down from a challenge, and I never quit. Know this, and know this good, this is what I do. Professional wrestling is my life, I fight. And when the day comes when you and I stand in this ring, and the bell rings, I’m gonna fight. And, I’m gonna give you the fight of your life. I said it before, and I’ll say it again. Randy Orton, if you want some, come get some!

John Cena drops the microphone to the mat, as he raises up his signature hand pose, as his music begins to play. Then, all of a sudden...-

[video=youtube;PIEOUpk81cA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIEOUpk81cA[/video]

Randy Orton’s music begins to blare through the speakers, and the crowd releases thunderous boos toward “The Apex Predatorâ€. John Cena turns his head and looks up at the titantron, before taking off his shirt and throwing it in the audience. Cena takes off his dog tags and throws them to the side, before bending down and awaiting for Orton. All of a sudden, the camera’s cut to the crowd and Orton is seen running through them. Orton leaps over the barricade and slithers his way into the ring, stalking Cena. Cena spins around and Orton leaps in the air, looking for a R.K.O.! However, Cena being the smarter man throws Orton to the ropes! Orton bounces off the ropes and lands right on top of Cena’s shoulders whose looking for an Attitude Adjustment! Orton elbows Cena in the jaw, and immediately Cena takes action and drops Orton. Orton, the dirty out of the two, low blows Cena who falls to his knees. Orton cracks a vicious smirk, as Cena is down to two knees. The crowd knows what’s next, Orton knows what’s next. Orton backs up to the turnbuckle, and prepares for the Punt Kick! As Cena rises a bit more, Orton rushes over to Cena and extends his leg, however it’s not over! Cena trips Orton to the mat and drags him to the middle going for the STF! However, Orton slithers to the floor, and crawls to the stage, holding his face – knowing he failed his mission. Cena rises to his feet and leans over the ropes, with a smirk as we head backstage.

We go backstage where Josh Matthews stands by, microphone in hand ready to interview European Revolution member, and European Champion Antonio Cesaro.

Josh Matthews: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time is the current, and three time European Champion, 'The Swiss Sensation' and the man who will tonight defeat Mister Anderson... Mister Antonio Cesaro.

Antonio Cesaro: It took you three attempts, but well done on giving my the introduction I deserve. Now do continue.

Josh Matthews: Mister Cesaro tonight you will go into one on one action against Mister Anderson in a No Holds Barred Match, however your European Championship will not be on the line. Can you elaborate why this is the case?.

Antonio Cesaro: Well it is very simple Joshua, I have 30 days in which to defend my coveted and prestigious UWF European Championship, and since I won the belt 30 days have yet to pass, so I am not obligated to defend my title yet.

Josh Matthews: Surely that means a devaluing of the belt with it not being defended at such a big pay per view event like tonight?.

Cesaro chuckles to himself.

Antonio Cesaro: Excuse me whilst I hold back my laughter. You really think I would defend this great championship against some nobody like Mister Anderson, a man who prides himself in being an anus?... I do not think so. In fact from here on, I only defend my title either if I have to?, or if I feel my opponent deserves the opportunity and since the match was made non-title and Mister Anderson is undeserving?, I will not be defending my title tonight.

Josh Matthews: Even without the European Championship on the line, tonight still has great importance with the emergence of the European Revolution, the alliance of you and Wade Barrett and your quest for domination here in this company, and really your assault on Mister Anderson is what caused this match can you elaborate on why you choose to...

Antonio Cesaro: Stoom bitte. I do not have to answer to such allegations, what I did to Mister Anderson was not assault, in fact it was more of a thing a hero would do rather than the villain that you Americans which to portray me and Wade Barrett as... I was simply helping out a comrade against a scum bag like Mister Anderson who I knew would try to hurt and cheat to gain a victory over his opponent rather than simply defeat him with the class and techinque like a European such as myself and Wade would. And he has the audacity to call me out on being a backstabber?... nah, we'll see tonight Anderson just who can stab the deepest because I am Antonio Cesaro, Mister Antonio Cesaro to all of you and I'll slice you up like the Swiss Army Knife, and I'll do it to your face using my superior European smarts, athleticism and ability for I am Very European and your just about to become another victim of the European Revolution... aufwiedersehen.

Antonio Cesaro leaves the shot leaving Josh a bit miffed, but the broadcast continues and we head to commercial.

--------------------

PwM6Y.png

WWE Are You Serious? Funny show. Check it out if you haven't already.

--------------------

We return from commercial with the titantron showing the image of Zack Ryder...

Zack-Ryder-Internet-Champion-Belt-and-His-pictures-3_display_image.jpg

*The Following has been Paid For in part by The Foundation for a Woo Woo Woo America*

Zack Ryder: BACKLASH! Woo. Tonight there's been some awesome matches and more to go. Bro, what a card. I mean, it's ALMOST perfect. There's one thing missing though. And I'm pretty sure I can read, but I don't see the name Zack Ryder on this card. It's not there. Are you serious bro!? I'm undefeated in singles competition and yet I don't even get a match! I didn't even get a dark match. Wait...can I even say dark match? Whatever. Point is, yet again, Long Island Iced Z! is not being used. And you know why?

He pauses for a moment

Zack Ryder: Because Teddy Long want's "More." More. What more can I do. I have the huge following of Broskis. I'm rolling in wins, and I'm the Internet Champion. I'm out here week after week trying to get on this show by busting my butt, yet T'Lo wants "More." What is "More" exactly. Do you want me to interfere in a match? To screw someone over, to turn my back on the fans because that seems to work so well for everyone. Turn heel? Because no face ever gets over. That's just wrong.

Zack stops to calm himself.

Zack Ryder: Maybe you want more controversy. Maybe I just need to come out here and revile the corrupt management of UWF. That you gotta be in with the big boss to get somewhere. Well, I'm not kissing any asses, and I'm not turning my back on my loyal Broskis. So...you want more. How about this.

Ryder flips off the camera.

Zack Ryder: I'll be waiting for my call Teddy.

We now head back ringside...

Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall and is for the UWF Hardcore Championship. Introducing first, from Aberdeen, Washington; Daniel Bryan!

DB.gif

"Flight of the Valkyries" begins playing and out walks the "American Dragon" Daniel Bryan. He's wearing his trademark red robe, and red trunks. Bran turns sideways and heads down the ramp screaming "YES! YES! YES!" to the delight of the marks in attendance. He reaches the bottom of the ramp and enters the ring before chanitng "YES" one more time. He takes his robe off and prepares for the match.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Cincinnatti, Ohio, weighing in at 221 pounds, he is the reigning and defending UWF Hardcore Champion; Dean Ambrose!

[video=youtube;f2N1Qox_ljc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2N1Qox_ljc[/video]

Dean Ambrose’s music hits as the crowd erupts in cheers. Dean comes staggering out in his signature black jean jacket with his UWF Hardcore Championship resting on his shoulder. He looks down and squats before he hastily jumps back up and begins walks his same usual way down the ramp. He exaggeratingly stomps on the ring steps with every step he takes and hangs from the side of the ring soaking in the aura of the audience cheering him on. He walks in through the ropes and stares with his head cocked to the side mouthing the words “Really?â€.

The bell rings and both Bryan and Ambrose roll under the bottom rope to find a weapon to use. Ambrose heads over to the timekeeper and grabs the chair that he was sitting on. Bryan on the other hand, looks under the ring and comes out with a kendo stick.

Cole: Already?

Both men roll back into the ring the same way they exited it. They stand tall at the opposing sides of the ring, wielding their weapons. They move closer and closer to the center of the ring, until they stand nose to nose. Dean Ambrose begins to talk trash to Bryan, insulting everything he’s ever done. Bryan shows Ambrose what he thinks of him by striking him in the stomach with the kendo stick. Ambrose doubles over in obvious pain and Bryan takes the kendo stick to Ambrose’s back. The force of this blow sends Ambrose to the mat where Bryan hits him once more. Bryan tosses the kendo stick to the side and puts his knees directly into the spine of Dean Ambrose and grabs both arms, lifting Ambrose up in a surfboard like submission. Ambrose screams in pain as both of Bryan’s knees are being driven into his back…

King: This is what I think Daniel Bryan lost sight of in their first encounter. He tried too much to make it a fight instead of a wrestling match.

Bryan holds the surfboard and Ambrose yells in pain. The referee asks Ambrose if he wants to quit, and the Champion responds with a resounding “NOâ€. Bryan hears this too, and knows Ambrose will not be beaten this easily. He takes his knees off of Ambrose’s spine, and lets go of his arms, sending Ambrose falling to the mat. Bryan then looks at the fallen Hardcore Champion, who is lying on his side, before Bryan wraps his legs around Ambrose’s waist and applies a guillotine choke on Ambrose. Ambrose’s waist constricts and Bryan holds the hold on tight. All the air is being driven out of Ambrose’s lungs, and the referee again asks him if he wants to quit. Ambrose shakes his head no, so Bryan applies more pressure. Ambrose lets out another scream, and Bryan lets go of the hold, satisfied with the damage he’s caused so far. Bryan gets to his feet and spots the chair the Ambrose was planning to use earlier. Bryan himself picks up the metallic weapon before going to the corner and lodging it between the second and top turnbuckle…

King: Bryan may have bad intentions!

Bryan turns his attention back to Ambrose, who is pulling himself up. Bryan jumps right on him, grabbing Ambrose by the arm, and whipping him towards the corner where the chair is resting…

Cole: This is going to be bad!

At the very last moment, Ambrose is able to reverse the Irish whip and sends Bryan towards the chair instead. Bryan is able to put on the breaks though and avoid colliding with the steel. Bryan sighs a breath of relief, but it is short-lived as Ambrose dropkicks him in the back, sending Bryan face first into the steel chair…

Cole: Bryan’s skull just cracked the chair!

The move stuns Bryan and allows Ambrose to roll him up for the first cover of the match…

1…

2…

Bryan kicks out!

Ambrose gets to his feet as does Bryan. Bryan comes right at Ambrose, looking for a clothesline, but Ambrose is able to catch the arm and trap Bryan in a Cross-Armbreaker…

Cole: What a counter by Dean Ambrose! Daniel Bryan isn’t the only one who knows how to utilize a submission!

Ambrose has the Armbreaker locked in tight and there’s nowhere for Bryan to go. He tries to use his legs to inch towards the ropes, but he can’t seem to make it. The referee asks Bryan if he wants to quit, and Bryan says â€Noâ€. Daniel knows he can’t last long in this submission, so instead of going to the ropes, he comes up with a new plan. Bryan switches direction and heads towards the kendo stick he had earlier. He uses his leg to push both he and Ambrose towards the weapon and when he’s close enough, he uses his free arm to grab it. From there, Bryan takes the kendo stick and swings wildly. He hits Ambrose in the chest the first time, but that’s not enough to break the hold, so Bryan swings again. This time he hits Ambrose in the head, but it’s still not enough to get Bryan out of the submission, so Bryan swings one more time, this time hitting Ambrose in the one spot that will break the hold, his hand. This blow does indeed break the Cross Armbreaker, but the damage may have already been done. Bryan gets to his feet, holding his arm, but not relinquishing control of the kendo stick. Ambrose shakes off the pain in his hand and get to his feet as well. Ambrose looks right at Bryan, before coming right at him. But Bryan is ready, and he takes the kendo stick and swings it, bringing it down on top of Ambrose’s skull. Ambrose goes down like a stack of potatoes and Bryan ditches the stick before covering him…

1…

2…

Cole: New Champ!

3…NO! Ambrose kicks out!

King: I’m a little shocked. For the most part, this has been a technical match. And Ambrose has held his own against one of the best technical wrestlers in the world.

Bryan gets off of Ambrose and once again goes under the ring. This time, he comes up with a fire extinguisher…

Cole: Looks like Bryan is going to try and cool Ambrose off…

King: That was awful Cole!

Bryan slides back in the ring and prepares the extinguisher. As soon as Ambrose gets up, Bryan takes the device and sprays it right in his face. Discharge goes everywhere and Ambrose is temporarily blinded. This gives Bryan the opportunity to grab Ambrose, throw his arm over his shoulder and bringing him to the mat with a quick vertical suplex…

Cole: Bryan continues to out wrestle Dean Ambrose.

Bryan does not let go of Ambrose though. He rolls his hips and brings Ambrose back to his feet before suplexing him again…

King: We’ve seen this before!

And for a third time, Bryan pops his hips and brings both himself and Ambrose to their respective feet before suplexing him again, completing the legendary three amigos.

Cole: Paying homage to the great Eddie Guerrero.

Bryan looks down on Ambrose before taking his hand and slitting his throating, signaling that the end is near. Bryan heads to the ring apron, before making his way to the top. He reaches the pinnacle and quickly jumps off, looking for a Flying Headbutt…

Cole: And now paying homage to Chris Benoit.

Bryan soars through the air, but what he does not see is that Ambrose has grabbed the steel chair from earlier. Ambrose has the chair in his hand, and throws it in the air as Bryan is coming down. Steel meets flesh, and steel wins. Bryan falls to the canvas hard and Ambrose covers him…

1…

2…

Bryan kicks out!

Both men lie on the mat before Ambrose makes his move. He grabs Bryan by the neck and throws him to the ropes and when Bryan comes back, Ambrose is able to lift him off the ground and send him back down with a vicious spinning sidewalk slam.

Cole: The moxocity!

Ambrose drapes his arm over Bryan’s body, going for a cover…

1…

2…

3…NO! Bryan kicks out!

Ambrose rolls under the bottom rope as soon as Bryan kicks out. He heads over to Justin Roberts and grabs his Hardcore Championship, before heading back into the ring. Ambrose looks to use the title as a weapon when he gets in the squared circle, but he doesn’t see that Bryan has gotten that steel chair back. Ambrose makes his way to Bryan, who meets him with a steel chair shot to the gut. Bryan gets to his feet and takes the chair, bringing it down over Ambrose’s skull. Ambrose goes down again and Bryan covers…

1…

2…

3…No! Now Ambrose kicks out!

The crowd goes wild for the kick out. The camera pans in on Dean Ambrose who is now busted open from his forehead.

Cole: Ambrose is bleeding!

Daniel Bryan has had enough of Dean Ambrose. He lifts the Hardcore Champion off the mat before forcing him to the ropes where he intertwines both of Ambrose’s arms, trapping him in them. Bryan then grabs the chair again, before showing a sadistic smile and taking the metal object to Ambrose’s skull. One shot! Two shots! Three shots! Four shots! The cut on Ambrose’s skull has no opened up and Dean is losing blood extremely fast. Bryan throws the chair down before grabbing the bloody face and yelling that this is hardcore. Bryan unhooks Ambrose and the Champion falls to the mat. Bryan then goes for a cover…

1…

2…

No! Ambrose kicks out again!

Bryan can’t believe it. He grabs the title that Ambrose brought in the ring, before patiently stalking his bloodied opponent. Ambrose somehow drags himself to his feet, and Bryan comes at him with the Hardcore title. Ambrose is able to duck under though, before spinning Bryan around and lifting him up and taking him back down with a Sky High. The impact of the move shakes the ring and the referee counts Bryan’s shoulders on the mat…

1…

Cole: What a move!

2…

Bryan kicks out!

The fans start cheering “This is Awesome†over and over again. Dean Ambrose gets to his feet and wipes the blood out of his face. He signals that it’s over. He grabs the beaten down body of Daniel Bryan before lifting him to his feet and throwing an arm over his shoulder, looking for presumably a suplex..

King: I think Ambrose may be going for the One Hitter.

Ambrose holds Bryan for a second, before Bryan is able to grab Ambrose’s arm and take him to the mat with a spinning wristlock. Bryan then puts Ambrose’s arm between his legs and wraps his own arms around Ambrose’s neck….

Cole: YES Lock!!

Bryan does indeed have the Yes Lock in on Ambrose. The Hardcore Champion screams as Bryan applies more pressure. The blood is running down Ambrose’s face; he’s a Crimson Mask. The referee asks if Ambrose wants to give it up, and the Champion refuses. Bryan just keeps the hold locked in, knowing that sooner or later everyone taps. Ambrose starts pushing himself from the center of the ring to the near ropes. Dean starts crawling, looking to make it. He inches closer and closer, but he’s lost a lot of blood. His movements become slower, but Ambrose continues to persevere. Ambrose is an arm’s length away from the ropes, all he has to do is reach out. Bryan sees this and applies even more pressure if possible, and Ambrose’s movements stop completely. Bryan keeps the hold on as the referee lifts Ambrose’s arm off the mat. He lets go and it hits the canvas once…

Cole: That’s one!

The referee lifts Ambrose’s arm again, and again it falls.

King: That’s two. If Ambrose’s arm falls again, we will have a new Hardcore Champion.

The referee lifts Ambrose’s arm a third time…and it falls to the mat once more. Dean Ambrose has passed out. The referee calls for the bell and Bryan lets go of the hold.

Roberts: Here is your winner and the NEW UWF Hardcore Champion; Daniel Bryan!

D-Bryan.png

Bryan gets to his feet and is handed the Hardcore Championship. The fans applaud another great match between these two. Bryan screams “YES, YES, YES†as he clutches his Championship. He leaves the ring and leaves Dean Ambrose in his past.

King: Dean Ambrose may have lost this match, but he never quit. I still think the future is bright for this kid.​

Backlash heads to another commercial after Daniel Bryam walks to the back.

--------------------

12121.jpg

#YES!

--------------------

We return from commercial to be greeted by another backstage promo.

The camera cuts away to Stone Cold in a backstage area, looking offscreen, the fans booing him ferociously as he appears. Austin ignores them and begins to speak.

0.jpg

Stone Cold: When people get curious about how their peers view themselves, one of the questions they ask is, "If you could sum yourself up in one word, what would it be?" Well in the past little while, I've been mulling that question over for me to personally answer, and honestly it's more difficult than I thought it would be. My opinion of myself is no secret ta' anybody that's been listenin' to me talk these past few months; I am the most bankable, marketable, relatable, star that this business has ever signed to a contract and put to work. What I do on that mat in between those ropes cannot be duplicated by anyone, and the style of promo I cut is unique to myself, and it's what I do on the mat and on this mic that makes me so bankable and marketable, and it's all those things combined with the things I haven't mentioned that make me superior to the bottomfeeders I'm forced ta' share a locker room with. Matter fact, note ta' self, get my own dressing room.

As I said, my opinion about myself is no secret, I could go on and on about it with seemingly no end, and that's why it was so difficult for me ta' limit it to one word. But the one I came up with does my entire career in You See Dubya and You Dubya Eff justice, if I was ta' define myself by one word, it'd be patient. Through all the setbacks I've been faced with, the time off, the interference in my matches, the feuds that'd take my eyes off my goal, I've been patient and bided my time, but it wasn't easy. With each time I came up short, I got more and more disappointed in myself, and every time someone would remind me of all my shortcomings, it'd make me feel worse. Until I woke up, that is. Now it just pisses me off, all of it. The comin' up short, the gettin' disappointed in myself, bein' reminded of it time and time again, it's all come to a boil and tonight, I let it all out.

Whether ya love me with all yer heart or you hate my damn guts so much it makes ya ill, every last one of ya know my time has come. At the end of the night, mark my words, Stone Cold Steve Austin will be the You Dubya Eff Undisputed Champion. Not Jericho, not Barrett, not Aries, Stone Cold Steve Austin. I don't care if it takes re-breakin' my neck. (What?) Finishin' off my knees. (What?) Dislocatin' an arm. (What?) Losin' a few teeth. (What?) Once again, this isn't fan participation with the Texas Rattlesnake. But no matter how banged up I am at the end of the match, hell I might not be able ta' leave by my own power, but you rest assured that regardless of the amount of damage sustained, the other three are gettin' it tenfold and this Texas heart a' mine is still gon' be beatin', and even if they have ta' drape it over me in the damn hospital bed, I'm leavin' Backlash with that title. Is that my opinion? No, it's the bottom line.

Austin gets up and walks offscreen as the screen fades to black and to back to the ring.

Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall and is the No Holds Barred Match!!....

*STATIC*…MISTERRRRRRRR…*STATIC*

[video=youtube;jXZ2qBAXJ6s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXZ2qBAXJ6s[/video]

Anderson’s music hits to a decent reception and he comes out onto stage, in ring gear, ready to send a message to the locker room. At the top of the ramp he calls for his microphone in typical fashion and the lights go down. A spotlight rests on him as he waits for a calm to come across the arena.

Anderson: Are the any assholes in the building?

Pop from the crowd.

From Green Bay, Wisconsin; Go Packers! I weigh in at a very lean, very mean, very ass kicking 243 pounds! My name…is MISTERRRRRRR

mr-anderson.jpg

ANDERSONNNNNN! *pause* Anderson….

Anderson throws the mic in the sky where it retracts and he heads down to the ring, never taking his eye off his opponent. The fans pop as Anderson high steps into the ring before heading to a corner and posing for his loyal assholes. From there, he waits for the bell and match to start.

Roberts: And his opponent, from Switzerland, he is the reigning UWF European Champion; Antonio Cesaro!

Suddenly a familiar song fills the arena with immediate disdain.

'WE'RE ALL LIVING IN AMERICA, AMERICA, IT'S WUNDERBAR
WE'RE ALL LIVING IN AMERICA, AMERICA, AMERICA...'

Cesaro.gif

'Amerika' by Rammstien hits the PA system. Before long Antonio Cesaro steps out onto the entrance stage from behind the curtain and has the sourest of expressions plastered all over his face. Seemingly infuriated, Cesaro wastes no time walking down to the ring. He walks up the ring steps and along the outside of the ring apron and does his signature pose before turning towards the ring.

The bell rings and Cesaro and Anderson lock up. Cesaro gets the better of his opponent, and is able to snap off a beautiful hip toss. The momentum of the move takes Anderson to the ground, where Cesaro follows it up by running off the ropes and dropping an elbow across Anderson’s throat. Anderson grabs his throat in pain as Cesaro hooks the leg and goes for the first cover of the night…

1…

2…

Anderson kicks out!

Cole: The European Champion isn’t wasting any time.

Cesaro grabs Anderson off the mat, before lifting him up and taking him back down with a swift scoop slam. Anderson’s body crashes on the mat, and Cesaro makes his way over to the nearest turnbuckle. From there, Cesaro leaves his feet and ends up on the middle rope. He waits for Anderson to get up, and when Ken does, Antonio jumps off…

King: Flying European!

As Cesaro is coming in though, Anderson is able to catch him, before bringing him back to the mat with a vicious spinebuster. Cesaro grabs his skull in pain, as Anderson goes for the cover and hooks the leg…

1…

2…

Cesaro kicks out!

Anderson gets back to his feet and patiently waits for Cesaro to get to his. Antonio is struggling, still feeling the effects of that spinebuster, but he starts pushing himself up from the mat. He’s on his hands and knees, trying to make it to his feet, when Ken Anderson comes charging in and takes him back down with a swinging neckbreaker. Cesaro goes back down and Anderson goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Cesaro kicks out!

Anderson gets on his knees, before mounting Cesaro and throwing fists straight into the face of the Englishmen. Anderson hits Cesaro with about half a dozen right hands, before rolling off him and rolling under the bottom rope to the arena floor.

King: What’s Anderson doing here?

Anderson pulls up the ring skirt, and starts looking for anything he can find. He puts his hands on a few things, but decides they aren’t worth his time. That is, until he finds something and pulls it from underneath the ring…

Cole: I guess Anderson’s found a winner.

Anderson finally gets the weapon completely from underneath the ring and it’s revealed that he’s found a trash can…

Cole: Oh My!

Anderson holds the trash can in both hands, prepared to slide in it under the bottom rope, when out of nowhere, Cesaro comes and baseball slides the trash can right into Anderson’s face. The impact creates a sickening thud, and Anderson falls to the floor. Cesaro slides out of the ring and heads over to Anderson before covering him…

1…

2…

Anderson kicks out!

Cesaro gets right off Anderson and goes back to grab the trash can. He picks it up off the floor and turns his attention back to Ken, who is crawling up the steel ramp. Cesaro slowly stalks the asshole, before bringing the trash can high over his head and down onto Anderson’s back.

King: I felt that from over here.

Anderson yells in pain as the steel connects with his spine. Cesaro wastes no time, lifting the can up once more and bringing it back down on Anderson. The force of this blow is enough to send Anderson chest first to the steel. Cesaro quickly dispatches off the trash can, tossing it to the side. He grabs Anderson up off the ramp, before placing Ken’s head between his legs…

Cole: This isn’t good for Ken Anderson!

Cesaro lifts Anderson off his feet, looking for a piledriver. Anderson is able to shift some body weight, forcing Cesaro to place him back on his feet. This doesn’t stop the European Champion; he attempts to pick Anderson up again. Once more, Ken is able to counter, this time, flipping Cesaro overhead and sending him to the steel with a back body drop. The crowd pops as Anderson takes a second to himself before going for the cover…

1…

2…

Cesaro kicks out.

It’s now Anderson’s turn to go on the offensive. He lifts Cesaro up off the ramp and grabs him by the neck, bringing him to the top of the ramp. Anderson gets to the top of the ramp, where the entrances are made before placing Cesaro on his shoulders….

Cole: Anderson is in full control now.

King: The European Champ may want to head back to Switzerland.

Anderson holds Cesaro up for a minute, the delay and anticipation bringing the fans to their feet. From there, Anderson leaves his feet and brings Cesaro down with a steamroller on top of the steel ramp. Cesaro’s ribs and spine crash on the steel and Anderson crawls for another cover…

1…

2….

Cesaro kicks out!

King: How the hell did he kick out of that?

Anderson gets off of Cesaro before grabbing the Englishmen by his neck and lifting him to his feet. Anderson once again ducks down to a knee and lifts Cesaro onto his shoulders, looking for another steamroller…

Cole: Again!

Cesaro counters with elbows Anderson’s temple, forcing the asshole to drop him. Cesaro lands on his feet behind Anderson, before lifting him up and dropping him on the stage with a back body drop on the stage. Anderson’s skull crashes on the steel and Cesaro jumps on top of him, looking for a cover…

1…

2…

Anderson kicks out!

Cesaro is anxious and his blood is pumping now. He grabs Anderson by the neck and lifts him, before dragging him through the entrance tunnel and to the backstage area…

King: These guys are fighting all over the arena!

Cesaro takes Anderson backstage and near catering. Cesaro throws Anderson face first into the food table, causing food to fly everywhere and Anderson to be covered in the finest delicacies. Cesaro stays on the attack, grabbing a nearby folding chair and preparing to use it on Anderson…

King: Not the chair again!

Cesaro is ready to go on the attack, chair in hand, but Anderson is able to counter by kicking Cesaro in the gut, causing the European Champion to drop the chair. Anderson rolls off the table, picks the chair off the floor and drops Cesaro with a chair shot to the skull. Cesaro goes down like a ton of bricks.

Cole: What a shot!

Anderson picks Cesaro off the floor and throws him face first into a nearby wall. Cesaro’s skull bounces off the wall before Anderson grabs the back of his skull and thrusts it back into the wall. Cesaro walls down to the floor again. Anderson quickly grabs him and throws him back towards the entrance tunnel…

Cole: There coming back out here!

The cameras cut back to the live arena where nothing happens for a minute. Out of nowhere, Cesaro comes flying from the back onto the stage. Cesaro’s body rolls down the ramp, as Anderson comes out onto the stage, the steel chair once again in his hand. Anderson goes after Cesaro, wielding the chair, and when he reaches the European, Cesaro pops off the arena floor and strikes with an enziguiri. The kick sends the chair directly into Anderson’s skull and he goes down.

King: What a kick!

Cesaro goes over to the dead weight known as Anderson’s body, before picking him up off the arena floor and tossing him back in the ring under the bottom rope. Cesaro rolls in the ring as well and covers Anderson right away…

1…

Cole: Cesaro going for the win!

2…

No! Anderson kicks out!

Cesaro pulls himself off of Anderson and rolls out of the ring once more. He looks under the ring skirt and searches for yet another weapon. He pulls something out that he can use…a table…

Cole: Oh My!

King: Business is about pick up!

Cesaro slides the table in under the bottom rope, and soon follows suit. He grabs the table and sets it up in the corner. Cesaro goes back to Anderson, who is barely on his feet, before grabbing him and placing him on his shoulder. Cesaro turns his attention towards the table, and runs towards it, looking for a running powerslam. Just before they hit the table, Anderson is able to slide down Cesaro’s back. Cesaro realizes this and turns his attention back towards his opponent. Anderson is able to catch Cesaro with a boot to the gut, doubling him over, before grabbing him and powerbombing Cesaro through the table…

King: Jeez! What a powerbomb!

The table explodes into dozen of pieces as Cesaro’s body goes right through it, Anderson pulls Cesaro’s body from the wreck and covers him, hooking both legs…

1…

King: That’s got to be it!

2…

Cole: He’s not kicking out!

3…No! Cesaro kicked out!!

Anderson has a look of surprise on his face. He grabs the motionless body of Cesaro and drags him into position. Anderson heads to the top turnbuckle as Cesaro lies still on the mat. Anderson reaches the top and jumps off quickly, flipping in mid-air…

Cole: Kenton Bomb!

Anderson goes for the Kenton Bomb, but Cesaro moves out of the way. Anderson is able to roll through, and avoid any collateral damage. Both men get to their respective feet at the same time and Anderson charges at Cesaro. The European Champion is able to duck under, bringing Anderson onto his shoulders before taking him to the mat with a Death Valley Driver…

King: He calls that the “Alpamare Waterslideâ€

Anderson’s body goes limp and Cesaro goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Anderson kicks out!

Cesaro slaps the mat in frustration. He looks at Anderson before mouthing “Bloody Americanâ€. Cesaro rolls under the ropes once more, looking under the ring and grabbing yet another table.

Cole: Not another one. Didn’t Cesaro learn his lesson?

Cesaro puts the table in the ring and heads in after it. He sees Anderson starting to get to his feet and runs right at him with a bicycle kick. Anderson goes back down, but Cesaro doesn’t go for the cover. He turns his attention back to the table, setting it up near the turnbuckle.

King: What’s Cesaro got planned now?

Cesaro grabs Anderson, dragging him near the turnbuckle. Once there, Cesaro heads to the second rope, still in control of Anderson’s body. Anderson is able to change that though, by striking Cesaro in the stomach with fists. Anderson is now able to take over, climbing to the top rope, going right after Cesaro. He stands over the European, raining down with fists to the skull. Eventually, both men head to the top to get a better footing. Anderson throws Cesaro’s arm over his shoulder, looking for a top rope superplex. Cesaro is able to block though…

Cole: This is very dangerous!

Anderson attempts the superplex once more and again Cesaro is able to block. Anderson tries once more, again to no avail. What he does not realize is that Cesaro has re-positioned his arms; they are now resting under Anderson’s ribs. Cesaro gets a firm grip on Anderson’s midsection, and leaps off the top rope, taking the asshole through the table with a Riccola Bomb!

King: Oh My God! That vicious sit-out powerbomb!

Another table explodes, and Cesaro does everything he can to cover Anderson…

1…

Cole: No way he’s kicking out!

2….

King: That’s it!

3…

Roberts: Here is your winner; The European Champion; Antonio Cesaro!

ClaudioEuroCastagnoli2.jpg

Cesaro’s music starts playing as he has his hand raised. He’s exhausted from the match he’s just had, but manages to get to his feet and enjoy the moment. Cesaro is handed his title from the referee and leaves the ring as Backlash heads to commercial.

--------------------

I hope you're enjoying the show. Because this was exhausting!

--------------------

Cole: Welcome back Ladies and Gentlemen. Now we have an interesting turn of events for you. A few weeks ago, Drew McIntyre and Cody Rhodes, formerly known as the Dashing Ones reunited. Teddy Long decided it would be in UWF's best interest to see which member of the team is better suited for success. So here we are; Drew McIntyre vs Cody Rhodes.

Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Marietta, Georgia, weighing in at 220 pounds; Cody Rhodes!

Whoa Oh!

CodyRhodes1.gif

"Only One Can Judge' starts playing and the fans boo as Cody Rhodes enters the arena to his slow, methodical theme music. He first makes his presence known on the stage, with his back to the cameras, but soon turns around, keeping his hood over his face, not wanting anyway to see his "scars". The whole way down the ramp, he keeps the hood on, and when the cameras try to get close, he pushes them away. He eventually makes it to the ring, where he still hides himself from everyone. The time has come for the match to start though, and Cody reluctantly gives up his jacket, revealing his masked face to the masses. The bells rings three times and the match is set to begin.

Roberts: And his opponent, from Scotland, weighing in at 225 pounds, he is the Chosen One; Drew McIntyre!

What's That Metronome I Hear? Perhaps the End is Drawing Near! You never hear the shot that takes you down!

Animazione-2.gif

"Broken Dreams" starts playing and the fans begin to boo heavily. Out walks Drew McIntyre from the back, wearing his ring trunks and his hair tied in a ponytail. He walks down the ramp with purpose, never taking his eyes off his opponent. He soon enters the ring, heading towards the turnbuckle and climbing, all the while the fans continue to boo him. He hops down and waits for the match to start.

Rhodes and McIntyre lock up to begin the match. McIntyre quickly gets upper hand by kicking Rhodes in the stomach. McIntyre then capitalizes, grabbing Rhodes by the arm and throwing him towards the far ropes. Rhodes bounces off of them and comes right back at McIntyre, who meets him with a picture perfect standing dropkick. Rhodes goes down and McIntyre goes for the first cover of the match…

1…

2…

Rhodes kicks out!

McIntyre stays on the assault, mounting his tag team partner and throwing fists right into Rhodes’ face. Lefts and rights, which have very little effect on Rhodes, due to his protective mask. Still, they keep Rhodes on the defensive long enough to allow McIntyre to get off Cody and connect with a leaping knee drop to Rhodes’ skull. McIntyre then proceeds to go for another cover on Rhodes….

1…

2…

Rhodes kicks out!

Cole: Drew McIntyre is showing aggression that we haven’t seen from him in years!

McIntyre quickly gets to his feet and waits for Cody to get to his. Cody does, and Drew goes right after him. Drew grabs Rhodes’ arm, before tossing it over his shoulder, looking for a suplex. Rhodes blocks it though, and counters with a suplex of his own. Cody gets to his feet before heading to the ring apron and ascending to the second rope. Rhodes measures McIntyre before dropping off the second rope and delivering a bionic elbow to McIntyre’s skull. Drew grabs his head in obvious pain as Rhodes goes for his own cover…

1…

2…

McIntyre kicks out!

King: That was close! Cody Rhodes almost made short work of Drew McIntyre.

Rhodes stays on the offensive. He goes and grabs McIntyre by the legs, before spreading them and laying his boot into McIntyre’s midsection. The defense Scotsman screams in pain, as Rhodes lifts his boot up and drops it again, into the kidney of Drew McIntyre. Cody stops for a second and smiles to the live Staples Center fans, who boo him. This gives McIntyre a chance to reposition and catch Rhodes off guard with a small package…

1….

2…

Rhodes kicks out!

Cole: Clever move by McIntyre.

Both men get to their feet, although McIntyre moves a little slower thanks to the bruised midsection. Rhodes is the first to go on the attack, charging blindly at McIntyre. Drew is able to counter though, catching Rhodes in mid charge, before spinning him and taking him onto his knee with a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker. Rhodes grabs his back in pain as McIntyre goes for the cover….

1…

2…

Rhodes kicks out!

McIntyre stays on Rhodes, grabbing the formerly “Dashing†wrestler to his feet by his neck, and placing his head between his legs…

Cole: This may not be good for Cody!

McIntyre tries to lift Rhodes off the mat, looking for a powerbomb, but Cody is able to wrap his arms around McIntyre’s legs, blocking the hold. McIntyre tries again, only for the same result to occur. Cody then comes back, and back drops McIntyre off of him, taking the Scot to the mat. This doesn’t keep McIntyre on the mat long though, and as he’s getting up, Rhodes comes at him and hits him with a running knee to the stomach. This doubles McIntyre over and allows Rhodes to run off the perpendicular ropes and hit McIntyre square in the temple with a running knee lift. Drew goes down and Rhodes goes for another cover…

1…

2…

King: He may have him!

McIntyre kicks out at the last second!

Rhodes quickly gets to his feet and wonders in what way he can inflict more punishment on his partner. He positions himself behind McIntyre, waiting for the self-dubbed “Chosen One†to get to his feet. Drew does, and just as quickly as he stands him, Cody kicks him in the back on the knee. This sends McIntyre down to one knee, where Cody jumps on him, and places his arm around McIntyre’s neck…

King: Oh No! Could it be Cross Rhodes?

Cody doesn’t go for Cross Rhodes. Instead, he drop McIntyre onto his knee with a modified reverse DDT. Then he promptly repositions himself, grabbing McIntyre by the neck and dropping him with a reverse neckbreaker. Drew grabs his head almost immediately as Cody goes for the cover…

1…

2…

McIntyre kicks out!

Cole: Drew is finding a way to stay in this match.

King: Yeah, but you can only play defense for so long. Eventually, McIntyre has to mount some offense.

Cody’s had enough. He starts seething, waiting for McIntyre to rise. Cody once again, positions himself behind McIntyre, and when Drew gets to his feet, Cody runs past him, and towards the far ropes…

King: Not the Disaster Kick!

Rhodes springboards off those ropes, turning in midair, looking for the Disaster Kick. Unfortunately for Cody, Drew knew this was coming, so he is able to duck under. Rhodes has the wherewithal to land on his feet though, avoiding a major crash and burn situation. He has no time to savor the moment though, as McIntyre quickly spins Rhodes around, kicking him in the gut. This gives Drew the opportunity to place Cody’s head between his legs, and hook both arms…

Cole: Here is comes!

McIntyre acts quickly, leaving his feet and falling to the ground. Rhodes’ head crashes to the mat as McIntyre hits the Future Shock DDT. McIntyre floats Rhodes over and covers him, looking for the win…

1…

King: I don’t think Rhodes is going to kick out!

2…

Cole: He’s the Chosen One for a reason Jerry!

3…No! Rhodes kicks out!

McIntyre has a look of shock on his face. He grabs his head, wondering what to do next. He gets to his feet, and decides that he will simply DDT his partner once again. Rhodes starts moving around trying to make his way to his feet. He never gets the chance though, because McIntyre rushes on Rhodes and hooks both arms once more…

Cole: He’s going to DDT Rhodes again!

McIntyre prepares for another Future Shock DDT, but Rhodes is able to spin out. Cody is now in control of Drew McIntyre’s right arm. There is now a distance between the between the two wrestlers, which Cody soon closes by using McIntyre’s arm to whip Drew to Cody. Cody then ducks as Drew comes in, bringing him onto his shoulders before taking him to the mat with an Alabama Slam. McIntyre’s back and ribs hit the mat hard as Cody goes for another cover…

1…

2…

McIntyre rolls a shoulder up!

Cody runs his hand. He gets on mat, and gets right in McIntyre’s face. He looks at his partner, whose eyes are slightly glazed over, and Cody tells him to “Stay Downâ€â€¦

King: Maybe McIntyre should listen. I’ve seen what Cody Rhodes is capable of when he turns it to another gear.

Drew does not heed Rhodes’ warning. He gingerly gets to his feet, and Cody shakes his head. Rhode says “Fine†before running at the ropes and this time connecting with the Disaster Kick. McIntyre goes down, and Rhodes goes for another cover…

1…

2…

McIntyre kicks out!

Rhodes continues to shake his head at McIntyre. He lifts the Chosen One to his feet and looks him in the eye once more, before telling him “In our little team, I’ve always been better than you, don’t forget that!†Cody then wraps his arm around McIntyre’s neck, before swinging and bringing him to the canvas with Cross Rhodes! McIntyre’s body goes limp and Rhodes covers him…

1…

2…

3…

Roberts: Here is your winner; Cody Rhodes!

137.jpg

“Only One Can Judge†starts playing and Rhodes has his hand raised. He looks down on his fallen partner before shaking his head and leaving the ring. Rhodes turns his back on McIntyre and heads up the ramp, never even checking on McIntyre. Backlash then heads to another commercial.

--------------------

Last commercial of the night

--------------------

Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the Undisputed Champi...

Suddenly the lights in the arena go out as Justin Roberts looks around puzzled. The situation is similar to when Backlash kicked off, and it begins in the same fashion...

[video=youtube;zM0k99OpiXM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM0k99OpiXM[/video]

King: There's that countdown again, Cole!

The crowd cheer in anticipation for what could be about to occur, but it doesn't take long for the lights to turn back on again, which angers the crowd. Before they can boo, the lights again go out, confusing the crowd to no end

0BSCL.png

Cole: Somebody needs to fire the lighting technician. All these blackouts are a joke!

King: Shut up, Cole, I wanna see what happens next!

They all don't have to wait very long for the reason for the mysterious blackouts. All the questions they had are now answered

[video=youtube;jncyunZPGCE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jncyunZPGCE[/video]

Cole: YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

King: Cole, IT'S CHRISTIAN! HE'S IN UWF!

Every person in attendance goes nuts for the entrance music of Christian echoing throughout the arena, meaning the wait for the people was worth it. They all stand patiently, awaiting the arrival of Captain Charisma, who milks his debut for all it's worth by taking his sweet time. Eventually the time comes for him to walk out from the back, and sure enough he does just that by stepping out onto the stage. Christian walks out with a smirk on his face, microphone in hand, and waits for the noise to quiet down. Once it does, he stands at the top of the stage and speaks

WWE-Christian-Carrying-Mic-in-Hand.jpg

Christian: I'm sure all my peeps here in Los Angeles are wondering why I decided to put the Undisputed Championship match on hold for the time being, but I just had a few things to say that really couldn't wait.

Christian continues to smirk when he notices everybody hanging off his every word.

Christian: I'd like to begin by announcing that, as of only moments ago, I have signed a very lucrative UWF contract and am now a part of the already fledging roster. But before I am interrupted, I just have something very important to get off my chest, something that my peeps not only here in Los Angeles, but also watching from around the world, need to hear, and that message is this - I am not here for any of you. I am here... for ME!

The smirk on Christian's face evaporates, shaping the atmosphere into a negative one.

Christian: I am not here to entertain you people, and I am damn well not here to give you all your monies worth. The only reason I am here is because it's about time the Unified Wrestling Federation had a dignified and deserved face of their company instead of one of the posers that are competing tonight for the Undisputed Championship. It has taken far too long for UWF management to realise my importance to this business, and it has been far too long since I have had a match for a World Championship. That's why I am throwing my name into the hat, because I want... no. I DESERVE one... more... match for a World Championship. That is a statement nobody can deny, that is a statement that my peeps will no longer be holding me back from accomplishing, and that is a statement that will become a concrete fact sooner rather than later.

Christian closes his eyes as he envisions his words coming to pass.

Christian: If I have to start from the very bottom of the pack, then I will. I know I already deserve to be immediately placed into the Undisputed Championship match, but I will never hear the end of you people slating my dreams and my aspirations by claiming I have done nothing to warrant my title shots. That's the only reason why I am willing to start from the back of the line, because I am driven to prove you people wrong the very moment Teddy Long gives me one more World Championship match. I will make this company and that championship prestigious once again, and you heard that here first, Los Angeles. So enjoy your little main event for all that it's worth, because soon that title will be coming to Captain Charisma, baby!

Huge boos resonate from the crowd as Christian looks out at them, a smirk again covering his face. He slowly walks backwards along the stage before turning his back on everybody and walking to the back.

Cole: What a way to make a debut! Christian just put the entire roster on notice.

King: He's nothing but a gasbag, Cole. Let's just get to the Undisputed Championship match already. That's what really matters!

"I Don't Care What You Think of Me"

wade_barrett_gifSuperCOOL.gif

The crowd let out a sigh of disappointment, barring a selection of fans that have taking a liking to the former Undisputed Champion, as Wade Barrett walks out from the back and smirks at the UWF Universe at the top of the ramp, before forcing the jacket off his back and punching the air. Despite his high profile downfall that came to rise on RAW, his grin can't be removed as for the first time in two months, he walks down the ramp with nothing around his waist. He soon enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

m_40ee0f4d740bffa00d7a13402d654eaa.gif

The iconic glass shatters and out walks Steve Austin, wearing his trademark bulletproof vest and black trunks. He's got that pissed off look in his eyes, and an intensity in his step. Just as fast as Aries made it to the ring, Austin makes it even faster, before entering and climbing a corner, giving the fans his vintage two finger salute to a chorus of boos. Austin does this three more times, one for each corner, before removing his vest and waiting for his opponent.

Y2Jsig.gif

Break
the Walls
Down!

Jericho18.jpg

Jericho does his old trademark pose. He spins around to the delight of the fans. Y2J makes his way down the ramp, slapping a few hands along the way. He soon heads to the steel steps before posing on the ring apron and entering the ring, ready for the match to start.

Lights Out!!!​

austin.gif

The theme music of Austin Aries begins to play, and out walks "The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived" wearing a pink boa and his wrestling trunks. He cockily walks to the ring, newly won Undisputed Championship titles in his hand, showing off for the cheering people. Aries heads to the ring rather quickly, before hopping on the apron and leaping over the top rope and into the ring, showing off his athleticism. He hands the title to the referee and gets ready for the formal introduction.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following is the Fatal Four Way Match for The Undisputed Championship. In the first corner, from Manchester England, weighing in at 246 pounds; Wade Barrett!

The camera pans in on Barrett and the fans boo him.

Roberts: In the second corner, from Victoria, Texas, weighing in at 256 pounds; Stone Cold Steve Austin!

There's a mixed reaction for Steve Austin from the fans and he responds by flipping them all off.

Roberts: In the third corner, from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, weighing in at 226 pounds; "Y2J" Chris Jericho!

The fans pop something huge and start chanting "Y2J" over and over again to Jericho's delight.

Roberts: And lastly, from Minneapolis, Minnesota, weighing in at 215 pounds, he is the reigning and defending UWF Undisputed Champion; Austin Aries!

Aries holds his hands high in the air to the delight of the people. Aries focuses on his title as the match is about to begin.

WWE_World_Heavyweight_Championship.gif

The bell rings as all four men stand in their own separate corners. The heels are the first to go on the attack. Austin goes after Jericho while Barrett goes after Aries. Austin rushes Jericho into the closest corner, before throwing haymakers to the chest and face of Chris Jericho. The force of Austin’s fists knock Jericho one his ass in the corner where Austin takes advantage and starts stomping “mudholes†in Chris Jericho’s chest.

Cole: Austin is in complete control of Chris Jericho!

On the other side of the ring, Austin Aries has gotten the upper hand on Wade Barrett. Aries has trapped Barrett in the corner, before lighting his chest up with knife-edge chops. The crowd chants “Woo!†every time the Undisputed Champion lands a chop. The blows have Barrett’s chest a swelling red, but Aries isn’t done. He takes a step back before charging towards the corner and hitting Barrett in the chest with a running dropkick. Barrett falls to the mat and Aries drags him away from the ropes, going for the first cover of the match…

1…

2…

Austin steps on the back of Aries’ head, breaking the pin!

Aries grabs his head in pain as Austin lifts him off the mat and throws him off the far ropes. Aries comes back at Austin, who catches him and brings him back to the mat with a Double A like Spinebuster. Aries’ back slams hard on the mat, and as soon as he hits the mat, Jericho comes out of nowhere, running off the far ropes, before springboarding off them and moonsaulting, hitting Aries with the Lionsault.

King: Lionsault! Y2J going for broke early!

Jericho lands on Aries’ chest and hooks the leg, going for the win….

1…

2…

Aries kicks out!

Wade Barrett has re-entered the fray. He comes right at Austin, taking his head off with a clothesline. The impact of the move sends Austin to the mat, where he rolls under the ropes and to the outside of the ring. Barrett soon follows after Austin, heading to the outside to fight the Texas Rattlesnake. Barrett and Austin start exchanging right hands on the floor, until Austin gets the upper hand by catching Barrett with a knee to the stomach. Back in the ring, Chris Jericho is still on the Undisputed Champion. Jericho whips Aries off the far ropes, heading in the direction where Austin and Barrett are brawling. In an incredible show of athleticism, Aries is able to leap over the ropes that he was running towards and plancha onto both Austin and Barrett…

King: What a move by the Undisputed Champion!

All three men lie on the arena floor after the high risk maneuver. Aries is the first to get to his feet, before lifting Austin to his by his neck. Aries starts throwing punches to Austin’s face, hitting the Rattlesnake right between his eyes. Aries has his back to Barrett though, who clubs him from behind, which stumbles the Champion. Austin and Barrett then get together, double teaming the Undisputed Champion with fists and forearms. Barrett and Austin beat on Aries for a while until the fans start cheering, which catches both men’s attention. They stop laying their fists into Aries and turn around just time to see Chris Jericho flying off the top rope and taking both men down with a flying Crossbody…

Cole: Oh My! Jericho just threw caution into the wind!

The fans cheer loudly as everyone is on the floor. Jericho is the first to get up; he looks towards the hard camera and screams “I’m The King of The World Baby†as all the Jerichoholics cheer him on. Jericho looks to the floor and decides to go after the current Champion; Austin Aries. He grabs Aries by the neck, before lifting Aries to his feet and throwing him back in the ring under the bottom rope. Jericho goes after Aries, hoping on the apron, trying to enter the ring through the middle rope. Unfortunately for Jericho, Wade Barrett is back up. Barrett grabs Jericho by his left leg, which leaves Chris’ head exposed he’s halfway in the ring and halfway on the outside. Out of nowhere, the Undisputed Champion runs at Jericho, leaving his feet and taking Chris down to the mat with an assisted Fameasser. The momentum brings Jericho’s body into the ring where Aries goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Jericho kicks out!

Cole: Close call for Chris Jericho! Nobody was there to save him.

Austin and Barrett have re-entered the ring, unbeknownst to Aries. Barrett sneaks up behind Aries before lifting him off his feet in position for a back body drop. Austin then comes up and wraps his arms around Aries’ neck, bringing him to the canvas with a high elevated neckbreaker. Aries grabs his neck as he hits the mat and Austin goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Barrett pulls Austin off Aries!

Austin gets to his feet and stares Barrett right in the face. Austin wants to know what the hell that was. Barrett replies by saying that the title is his. Austin doesn’t like this, so he has a reply of his own. He flips Barrett off. The Englishmen doesn’t appreciate this, and kicks Austin right in the gut. This doubles Austin over, and Barrett wraps his arms around Austin’s waist before bringing him up and back down with a vicious Gutwrench Powerbomb. The ring shakes momentarily, and Barrett looks over his handy work. What he does not see though is that Chris Jericho is back up. Jericho spins Barrett around and hits him with a step up enziguiri. The kick rocks Barrett and he goes down. As soon as he hits the mat though, Austin Aries is coming off the top rope and driving all the air out of Barrett with a top rope Frog Splash. Aries stays on top of Barrett and hooks the leg…

1…

Cole: Where did Aries come from?

2…

Jericho pulls Aries off Barrett!

Jericho goes right on the offensive on the Undisputed Champion. Jericho lifts Aries off the mat and brings him back down with a scoop slam. Aries hits the mat hard, before Jericho quickly drops an elbow on Aries’ chest. Jericho then proceeds to go for a cover…

1…

2…

Out of nowhere, Austin breaks the pin up.

King: Austin saving the match for himself.

Austin quickly jumps on Jericho and tosses him out the ring. Stone Cold turns his attention back to the two men in the ring. Both Aries and Barrett are pulling themselves to their feet. Austin has the pick of the litter and decides to go after the Undisputed Champion. Aries gets his bearing together, and Austin quickly kicks him stomach…

Cole: Stunner!

Austin looks for the Stunner, but Aries is able to counter. Aries pushes Austin in the back, and the force sends Austin right into a waiting Wade Barrett, who catches Austin and brings him down with a Winds of Change Slam!

King: That’s it!

Barrett gets on top of Austin and hooks the leg…

1…

2…

At the same time, both Chris Jericho and Austin Aries hit low dropkicks to the opposite sides of Barrett’s skull. Barrett falls limp and rolls off the downed Austin. This leaves just Aries and Jericho…

Cole: And now we’re down to Champion and the rightful Number One Contender. This should be good.

Jericho is the first to strike, charging at Aries and taking him down with a flying forearm. Aries goes to the mat and so does Jericho. But Chris quickly kips up, just in time to see Wade Barrett resting in the corner. Jericho goes right him, hitting him with a clothesline. The force of the move causes Barrett to stumble out the corner, where Jericho runs off the ropes behind Barrett and takes him down with a one-handed bulldog. Barrett goes down and Jericho stands tall until Aries comes out of nowhere and hits him with an enziguiri of his own…

Cole: Now Jericho knows how it feels.

Jericho stumbles right into the waiting arms of Stone Cold Steve Austin, who quickly wraps his arms around Jericho’s waist and promptly takes him to the mat with a powerslam. Jericho goes down hard on the mat and Austin goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Jericho kicks out!

Austin gets off Jericho as soon as he kicks out. Austin gets to his feet and is met by a charging Austin Aries…

King: What does Aries have planned?

Aries comes right at Austin, before jumping in the air and wrapping his legs around Austin’s head, bringing him to the mat with a hurricanrana. Aries reaches back and grabs Austin’s leg, pinning him in the process…

1…

2…

Out of nowhere, Wade Barrett breaks the pin up with a big boot to the face of Austin Aries.

Cole: What a boot by Barrett!

Wade stands tall in the ring. He’s the only man actually on his feet right now. The live audience boos him as he signals the end is near. Barrett sees Chris Jericho stirring and turns his attention to him. Jericho is trying to pull himself using the ropes. He is unaware that Barrett is behind him, like a predator stalking his prey. Jericho gets up, and Barrett quickly spins him around, before dipping down and placing Jericho on his shoulders….

Cole: This could be it!

Barrett has Jericho is position for Wasteland. It may only be a matter of time before Barrett is a two-time Undisputed Champion. Jericho, being the veteran he is though, throws elbows to the side of Barrett’s skull, trying to break his concentration. Chris is successful, forcing Barrett to drop him. Chris lands behind Barrett, and quickly spins him around himself, before leaping in the air and brining Barrett’s skull onto his knees…

King: Codebreaker!

Jericho hits the Codebreaker, but as soon as he gets back to his feet, Austin Aries comes at him, trying to catch Jericho with a hurricanrana that he caught Austin with earlier…

Cole: Aries going for another hurricanrana?

Jericho has this scouted though. He blocks the hurricanrana, and steps over, locking Aries in the Walls of Jericho…

King: The Walls!!

Jericho applies the submission fully, bending Aries’ back in an angle in which the back isn’t supposed to bend. Jericho screams “ASK HIM!!†as Aries screams in pain.

Cole: If Aries taps, Jericho is the new Champion!

Aries tries to break the hold, but it’s obvious that this plan isn’t going to work. He then decides his best plan is to make it to the ropes. Aries begins crawling towards the nearest set of ropes. He gets closer, and closer, inching towards them. Aries gets to the bottom rope, putting his arms on it!

King: He made it!

Jericho though is able to drag Aries away from the ropes and back to the center of the ring!

Cole: Chris Jericho is going to do it!

Aries continues to scream in pain. He lifts his right arm in the air, almost ready to give in. Out of nowhere, Stone Cold Steve Austin comes back into the fray and bulldogs Jericho off Aries!

King: Austin once again saving the match for himself!

The bulldog’s momentum sends Jericho to the outside via the bottom rope. Only men in the ring are Austin and Aries, who is still in severe pain from the Walls of Jericho. Austin begins stalking Aries, and everyone in the arena knows what’s coming next. Aries does everything he can to pull himself up; all the while Austin is salivating at the mouth. The Stone Cold Stunner is on its way. Aries finally gets up, but before Austin can go on the attack, Wade Barrett sneaks up behind Stone Cold, turning him around and lifting him onto his shoulders…

King: Oh No!

Barrett has Austin up and quickly brings him back to the canvas with Wasteland!

Cole: There it is!

Barrett goes to the mat and covers Austin, looking for his second Undisputed Championship…

1…

Cole: The Barrett Barrage is back!

2…

3…NO! Austin kicks out!

Barrett can’t believe it. He gets right off Austin. He’s ready to attack, when Aries comes back into the fray. He hits Barrett with a dropkick to the chest, which sends Wade through the middle rope to the outside. Jericho reenters the ring, going right at Aries. Jericho runs at Aries, wrapping his arms around Aries’ skull, looking for another Codebreaker…

King: Codebreaker!

Aries is able to block the Codebreaker, by wrapping his arms around Jericho’s waist, and shifting his momentum, sending Jericho to the outside floor. Aries has now gotten rid of Barrett and Jericho, but not Austin. As Aries tries to catch his breath, Stone Cold spins him around and kicks him in the gut before hitting him with the Stone Cold Stunner!

Cole: Stunner!

Aries flops to the mat and Austin crawls to the cover, looking for the win…

1…

King: Is it?

2…

Cole: This might be!

3…

Roberts: Here is your winner and the new UWF Undisputed Champion; Stone Cold Steve Austin!

6301f889.jpg

Austin’s music plays and the referee raises his hand. Stone Cold Steve Austin has a look of euphoria on his face, he finally is the man.

Cole: After all the years of battling, Steve Austin is finally World Champion! Austin 3:16 means I’m Undisputed Champion!

Austin celebrates as he is handed the Undisputed Champion titles. A single tear drops from Austin's eye. Nobody knows what this means to him. Steve Austin is Undisputed Champion! He climbs the top rope and shows off the titles, some people booing him, some respecting his accomplishment. Those boos get even louder when out of nowhere, the camera sees a man running through the audience. That man hops the barricade and slides under the ring.

Cole: What the hell is Randy Orton doing here?

Orton sneaks up behind Austin, who has now climbed down of the turnbuckle. Orton quickly spins and hits him with a vicious RKO!

King: What is this about?

Orton looks down on Austin and his titles before he catches some movement out of the corner of his eye. It's former Champion, Austin Aries! Aries is trying to get to his feet. Right now, he's on his hands and knees. Orton sees this and his eyes lighten up. He backs into a corner and runs at Aries....

King & Cole: Randy! NO!

It's too late. Orton almost takes Aries' head off with a vicious Punt. Aries goes right back down and isn't moving. Orton looks at the carnage and rolls under the bottom rope. He looks under the ring skirt and looks for something. Orton searches for a few moments until he finds it. He puts the ring skirt back down and enters the ring. It can't be seen at first, but what is in Orton's hand is eventually revealed. It's a can? Orton goes over to the prone body of Austin Aries and starts writing on Aries' back. Cole and Lawler eventually realize what's happening.​

King: It can't be!

Cole: Was this what Orton's been talking about over the past few weeks.​

Orton finishes and looks proud of himself. The last thing we see before Backlash goes off the air is the words painted on the back of Austin Aries...

nwoaustin.jpg

Credits:
Promos: Respective TTers
Everything Else: Cwalker​

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF Proudly Presents: Backlash 2012

Is Daniel Bryan the NEW UWF Hardcore Champion?

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Wow, I did not expect that but I'm honored. I really am. Also, big props to all the winners. This was a great show. My boy Dresden winning the big one is well-deserved. Looks like we got an Orton/Austin feud brewing. I like it.

All in all, great show. Also, speaking of Dresden, got my fingers crossed for the return of The Dresden Dose to review this PPV. Regardless, great show CWalk!

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score

Awesome show as always with an awesome ending! Congratulations to everyone who got the win. I'm excited that I got my first title in my promo e-fed history.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Kinda disappointed my promo did not make the show, but overall good show from you guys. Just want to say the NWO coming back will be an interesting idea, not sure how it will go over.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Awesome show again CWalker, the match quality is always phenomenal. I finally lost my Hardcore title but it's on to bigger things hopefully. Congrats Hoov and Dresdon for your respective title wins. Great main event.

Aniking

Reaction score
Very enjoyable pay-per-view, mad props to Cwalker for his match writing as it really is very good. Bit disappointing he had to do it all by myself AGAIN, but that's the way it goes I guess.

Congratulations to Hoov, Wrestling Addict and of course Dresden for winning championships. Well done to Cesaro and Rhodes for winning their matches too.

Very good to see a number of promos on the pay-per-view as it seemed as if there'd be hardly any. Good to see many of you came through.

Btw guys, I've been recording title changes in UWF like I have for UCW, ETW etc. I intentionally didn't record Cesaro & Ambrose winning back their titles, so technically, according to my records, Bumout was champ for 112 days. Great reign mate!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

I hate to be this guy...but 72 views & only 5 comments?(6 counting the Dresden Dose) Really?

I know there are some of you out there who only comment on what your character does and completely ignore the rest of the show, but I worked really hard on this, and some sort of appreciation would be nice.

Blizzard

Reaction score

What a great pay-per-view read, as always! The match quality is outstanding, segments were fun to read, everything was just awesome. Congratulations to all the winners, especially Dresdon who finally won the big one! You deserve it, bro. Great job, Cwalker, I loved the show. :)

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

Kinda disappointed my promo did not make the show, but overall good show from you guys. Just want to say the NWO coming back will be an interesting idea, not sure how it will go over.

might of been a problem with pms or something, as mine wasn't in either.

but it's all good, great show Cwalks as always. I don't like leaving comments but as far as a review standpoint the show was great and as a writers standpoint everyone should take notice of how much hard work cwalker is putting in. Just wanted to say it is all appreciated, hats off to you man.

I'm the N.O.C for the U.S.T, #America>world

Status
Not open for further replies.