UWF 2012: Past NXT Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: NXT 11/5/12: Rollins vs. Ryder vs. Miz vs. Abyss

'Flesh it out' by Blues Saraceno begins playing as Seth Rollins comes from behind the curtain in very escastic mood as he waves his hands around in the air as he gets to the centre of the entrance stage as he begins to slap the stage.

ecdLK.gif

Rollins then walks down the entrance ramp slapping the hands of the fans in the front row, Rollins hops up on the apron as he goes to pose on the corner turnbuckle, Rollins then steps down as he is given a microphone from a ringside worker.

055.jpg

Seth Rollins:

And it seems it's that time again, but first... To my folks, I apologise for not able to grab that victory I much wanted over Miz at King of the Ring. However, do not be assured because it is clear he was the better man that night. I gave it my all and fell short, but I know I can bounce back from this loss. Y'see, it's all about motivation and strive here, sometimes losses can give you that urge to keep doing better because no matter how much of a star you are, there's always room for improvement. Mind you, I've only just began my N-X-T career and some say I can be proven as a threat, I don't know if that's true or not but I let my actions do the talking. But now, I gotta speak, I gotta speak on this match that is probably my toughest assignment to date. Quite the rollercoaster ride I'm taking here, it's like I'm going up but the machine's stuck and I cannot go up any further, well folks this week I hope to maintain where I want to be. It's been said Sting's watching everyone very carefully this week and why should I disappoint one of my favorite icons in wrestling alone? I grew up watching Sting wrestle, I admired what he could do in this ring and he is the very reason I am standing here today! But enough 'bout Sting, it's time to speak on my good friend Zack Ryder over here. Now Zack, I understand we're friends, however I don't understand why they couldn't make this a tag team match, I'm sure you'd agree here. Folks, this week friendship goes out the door because it is my strive to win this very match, whether Zack or I win we're going to continue being friends. I ain't going to hate someone because they grabbed the victory, in fact I applaud them for doing a good job. Unless they cheat, I don't applaud cheats. Now Zack, you've been impressive lately, in fact beating Brock Lesnar for the second time is quite the feat but don't let it get to you too much buddy because it could be your downfall. Because I got a bit too excited about my winning streak, probably why I lost to The Miz, honestly... I don't know why I lost but I gotta figure that one out and try overcome that.

The fans still behind Rollins, he address Abyss.

My, my... Speaking of my past, wise man ain't you? Of course many people here didn't know that I had a dark side to me, but right now I'm enjoying being myself. You can do everything in your passage to try convert me back to who I used to be, mind you I didn't quite enjoy being the 'bad guy'. These people are what keeps me alive, not the darkness and certainly not by you speaking. The darkness that was once in me has fully disappeared and you beg to differ on that very statement which is quite interesting... Abyss, this is my side, there is NO other side! When I saw evil, I did many, many bad things then I found greatness, I found my true self and it is what I strongly believe in now. There is no different levels, there is no other games, there is only one game I chose to play, that's wrestling and proving everyone that I am truly blessed for being here, whether I succeed or fail. At the end of the day, I still have my followers, at the end of the day I still maintain myself to be happy with what I've delivered back to the world. This rage, this hatred for the world will get you nowhere, it's like you wish to punish yourself, but you Abyss, you can change, If I can so can you! My buddy Jimmy Jacobs is still around, nobody's seen him lately that's because he's nursing an injury but I promise you Abyss... He will return soon and he will smite you, you should be very careful for what you wish for Abyss. Life can play tricks, I could play tricks... Or I could deliver a treat. After all it is Halloween today... I'm quite positive you wouldn't want me reverted to the dark side, I am no longer Tyler Black, I am Seth Rollins...

Seth turns around so he faces the titantron.

Miz, the last person who's yet to come out here and deliver his celebration speech. Bravo Miz, bravo. You managed to defeat me in which I applaud you for doing so. You were the better man and possibly is the biggest threat in this very match. We both had a great match but I fell short, I want Zack and Abyss to know that they shouldn't under-estimate The Miz, in fact don't under-estimate anybody because a shock loss could be coming your way. Now speaking of Halloween, wouldn't it be creepy if there was a blackout? No light, nothing... but a flame ignited?

The crowd seems a bit confused by the last line there but they instantly boo when interrupted by The Miz.

Reactions: 1 person

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: NXT 11/5/12: McGillicutty vs. Rhino

[video=youtube;1GVKGHaKrNk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1GVKGHaKrNk[/video]

"And The Horse He Rode In On" by Reluctant Hero bursts through the speakers spread throughout the arena, as the crowd in attendance begin to boo Michael McGillicutty's arrival. McGillicutty takes a moment before he emerges from the back, a smirk accompanying his face, while he gazes out at the filled to capacity arena. McGillicutty stands at the top of the stage, spreads his legs and throws his arms out, followed by a confident roar and a steely glare directly towards the ring. McGillicutty's confidence is evident.

4-1.jpg

McGillicutty takes a few moments to soak in the hostile atmosphere before he proceeds to make his way down the ramp and towards the ring. People can be seen hanging over the barriers and slinging abuse at the cocky third generation superstar, who has made his way to ringside and opts to walk up the steel steps. McGillicutty enters the ring and walks to the opposite side of the ring where he is handed a microphone through the ropes. McGillicutty steps around the ring and waits for silence, followed by raising the microphone to his mouth.

McGillicutty11.jpg

Michael McGillicutty: Everything I have had to say ever since my debut, at this moment, means nothing. I have stood in this ring, held this microphone to my mouth and beaten every single opponent in a trash talking sense, telling the whole world why Michael McGillicutty is destined for the top. I told everybody why I will win the Gold Rush tournament, go on to face Randy Orton for the NXT Championship at the King of the Ring pay-per-view and become World Champion for the very first time... yet none of that came to pass. Right now I stand here with nothing - no momentum, no proof; absolutely nothing. I pride myself on my in-ring craft, how I perform in my matches and how I go about making my opponents look foolish when they step up against the perfect model of a what a superstar should be, yet for the past two weeks luck hasn't been on my side.

The UWF Universe feels no sorrow towards McGillicutty, which is to be expected as he is a disliked NXT figure.

Michael McGillicutty: First I get "beaten" by a deranged lunatic after he passed out, and then I "lose" to the man himself, the guy who holds the prize that I want, all because I lost focus for just one second. It took one second, one blink of the eyes for me to lose a match I should've won and to lose out on an opportunity to send a message to the entire locker room that I am not somebody to take lightly. If anybody is to feel hard done by on Monday nights, it's me, without a doubt. But I'm professional, I know what I need to do to continue to advance to the top of NXT and become NXT Champion. It's pretty simple - all I need to do is continue winning matches. I am the most well-rounded superstar on the NXT roster, I know that I can outclass even the supposed best on my day, and soon it WILL be MY day! I am the Personification of Perfection, you can't keep me down for long, and on Monday night I'm going to bounce back.

McGillicutty pauses and looks around confidently, believing in his words.

Michael McGillicutty: My next opponent is a guy who, like Abyss, relies on his power, his strength, and his intimidation factor. I took Abyss to the edge two weeks ago, a match I know in my heart I should've won, but if King of the Ring is anything to go off, I'm going to be victorious in this week's main event. I watched from home as Abyss lost in the NXT Championship match to Randy Orton, but I also saw Rhino fail to become Extreme Champion in a Cage match to Sting. It's clear that Abyss and Rhino are on two completely different levels, but the one thing they have in common is they're missing a screw in here *points to his head*. Where Abyss has thus far been able to focus whatever he has going for him into winning matches, Rhino seems to enjoy attacking people when they're unaware. I don't really care if he considers himself a "Man Beast" or some other lame nickname, because when it comes to getting it done in this ring, nobody does it better than me. So all I have to say to Rhino right now is this - if you're a man, you'll come out here, meet me face-to-face, and we'll have a chat. Either that or you attack me from behind and prove to everybody just how much of a coward you are. Your call.

McGillicutty's arm falls to his side as he steps around the ring, turning his back to the titantron. McGillicutty looks out at the silent crowd and waits for his opponent to surface.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

[video=youtube;5fyDSE_QcIg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fyDSE_QcIg[/video]

The crowd unites into a chorus of cheers as Rhino’s music plays throughout the packed arena. But it’s not Rhino who comes out to the music, but his manager Jonathan Coachmen. The crowd is confused for a second, but decidedly return to cheering. Coach has a microphone as he stands on the stage, looking down at the ring. As he looks down at the ring, his face takes on an almost perturbed look. The crowd sees this and know he is about ready to speak. Coach slowly makes his way down the ramp, bringing the microphone to his lips as he does so.

alipda3_coach.jpg

Coach:
See, I find it rather baffling how you can make such accusations toward my client. He’s not competed on NXT for three weeks and you make it seem like he’s shown you everything you need to know about him. Truth be told, he’s been holding back, waiting for that right moment to show the world exactly what he is capable of. I don’t blame him if I am to be honest, and believe you me; I am being very honest here. He’s been waiting for a match like this, a match against someone like you. This is the moment he’s been waiting to wipe the smirk off some unfortunate young soul such as you. Now, he may have suffered a loss at King of the Ring, but I think we can both agree that it’s better to be on the card than not at all right sport? Can I call you sport? It doesn’t matter.

The crowd approve of this mockery toward McGillicuty. By this time Coach has stopped at the bottom of the ramp and is looking up the young superstar with a cocky smile of his own. He continues speaking in an almost mocking manner.

Now, you say my client relies heavily on his strength, but I’d like to call that kind of accusation ironic. Your only real strength is the lineage, the jeans you carry inside you. I don’t think I can tell you enough how unlike your father you truly are. Personification of Perfection, there is literally nothing perfect about you. But don’t let me tell you, allow my client to tell you.

[video=youtube;5fyDSE_QcIg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fyDSE_QcIg[/video]

rhino-199x300.jpg

Rhino’s music hits the sound system again, reverberating around the arena once more. This gets the crowd into a frenzy as it would seem Rhino has slowly become a fan favourite. Rhino storms out of the curtain getting the crowd even more wild as he does so. He doesn’t waste any time as he raises his arms with fists at the end and screams a battle cry. His focus directed at the ring, and his opponent. He quickly walks down the ramp to where his manager is currently situated with a smile. He takes the offered microphone, and quickly speaks.

Rhino:
Look at this punk in the ring. Running his mouth like he’s better than me, who does he think he is?

Rhino walks over to the steel steps and climbs them with two swift strides. He enters the ring and stares at McGillicuty.

1747891_o.gif

Here I am, face to face. Still gonna run your mouth? No! It’s my turn to talk, and your turn to listen. I want to address one thing before I even get started. Sting, you think you weakened me by removing the Gore? I don’t even know if I should take that seriously. Do you think I need that to take care of this punk? Speaking of this punk, look at him! Not even worth the time. Couldn’t get the job done twice, and before you say anything about my tactics, I was sending a message! And don’t even talk about my pay per view loss, I’ll man up and say I lost, but it won’t stop me. I’m not gonna stand here and give a soppy heartfelt speech. I’m just going to come out here and kick some ass!

The crowd respond positively to that last statement. Rhino takes a moment to look out toward the crowd before looking back at McGillicuty and speaking once more.

I’m sure daddy would be real proud of his son right now. Seeing the failure that he is, how he’s not a champion like he promised. I remember watching your dad, watched how he would promise the world he would be a champion, and the next day he was. To add insult to misery, you lost to the guy holding the strap you so desperately crave. That’s what separates us boy. I’m not solely after the belt that Sting is keeping warm for me; I’m after the man holding it. That’s what separates the boys from the men, they don’t have a single thing on their mind, and they won’t stop at anything to get it. My drive, my passion, it’s inflicting insurmountable pain upon Sting, the man who couldn’t take a hit. I’ll make short work of you, not only with my strength, but my intelligence. That is something I do have, after so many years in this business, you learn a few things. I can give you a few lessons if you’d like, what do you say?

Rhino asks seething, panting, looking wildly at McGillicuty waiting for a response.​

Last edited:

Aniking

Reaction score

McGillicutty cannot help but have a chuckle at Rhino's proposal, as McGillicutty quickly raises the microphone back to his mouth.

McGillicutty2.jpg

Michael McGillicutty: Are you serious? You're offering ME lessons just because you've competed in this business longer than I have? You know perfectly well who my father is and that I'm his son, so how about I help you fill in the blanks so you don 't continue to make a complete ass of yourself any more than you just did by making that offer. You may have competed in this business longer than I have, and that's a fact that I'm not going to deny, but I grew up in those locker rooms. I rubbed shoulders with legends when I was only five years old, and I watched every single night as my father came out here and turned his opponents inside out. He taught me the ropes from a young age and I watched him put those teachings into action, instilling me with confidence that I could one day become as good as him. So far that hasn't happened, but now that I've finally been given an opportunity to showcase what I can do I won't be too far away from matching what my father was able to produce in this ring. In fact, I know I can become better than he ever was, and the only way I can do just that is by outclassing ignorant opponents like you each and every week, as well as win championships in the process. Now as for your offer? I think you've figured out the answer by now, so I'm just going to move on from that.

McGillicutty steps around the ring before looking back up at Rhino and continuing with projecting his thoughts.

Michael McGillicutty: I'm glad you decided to do what I suggested you should do - come meet me face-to-face and prove you're not a coward. I was beginning to wonder whether you're just a one trick pony, Rhino, choosing to send a message to another superstar by attacking them from behind, being rewarded with a match for your efforts, only to fail and show us all how disappointing you have become. I remember a time where you were one of the most feared men in the business, somebody nobody wanted to cross in fear of being speared in half and made to pay for their mistakes. But now? Now you're a nobody who can't even get his story straight with his own manager. You have Coach come out here and tell me that you're holding back, waiting for the right moment to show the world what you've got, only for you to man up and admit you lost. So what is it, Rhino - did you just take your match at King of the Ring lightly, hoping you'd be handed a tougher match the following week so you can prove some hollow point, or did you really just not have what it took to beat a man who’s on his last legs and is a decade and a half older than you? To me it sounds like Coach tried to help you out and you threw it right back in his face, which suggests to me that... well, that you're an idiot. You offer a guy who has grown up in this business and has it running through his veins lessons on how to get the job done, yet you can't even do it yourself?

McGillicutty is enjoying making Rhino look the fool, but he isn't quite finished yet.

Michael McGillicutty: I wasn't on the King of the Ring card like you, I know that, but I should've been. I know in my heart that I didn't lose the Gold Rush tournament to Abyss, and instead of standing here having to face you, I should be relaxing at home knowing I just beat Randy Orton and became NXT Champion at King of the Ring. Instead of facing you on NXT this Monday night, I should be opening the show and speaking about my victory over a man who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, but instead I've had to settle for second best once again. So while you stand there thinking that I offended you in some way by saying that I'm better than you when all I did was tell the truth, I want you to remember something. By facing you on NXT, I'm lowering myself to a level that the Personification of Perfection should never succumb to, but I have to do what I have to do to get what I want. If running rings around "The Man Beast" will show the Interim General Manager, your pal Sting, that I am more than deserving of an NXT title shot, then so be it. I'm sure he'll get a kick out of watching me do exactly what he did to you last Sunday night, and I'm sure he's not the only one who'll enjoy watching me beat you either.

McGillicutty looks Rhino in the eyes and points to the ceiling, signalling it's his father that will be watching his son get the job done on Monday night. While the UWF Universe boos the confident McGillicutty, the man himself waits to hear what Rhino has to say in response.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

AWWWWWWESOME!

[video=youtube;W_qFmGEd_Bo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_qFmGEd_Bo[/video]

“I Came to Play†hits as The Miz makes his way out to the stage. He’s back dressed in his casuals tonight but is uncharacteristically sporting a Stetson. He absorbs the boos from the crowd and seems to inhale them through his nostrils puffing out his chest. After a few seconds he focusses on the three men in the ring.

The Miz: (in a rather cartoon-like cowboy accent) Howdy part’ners! Now ah hope y’weren’t planning of starting without lil ‘ol me? (He clears his throat) AHEM, excuse me! Not sure what came over me. Must be this hat, I borrowed it from JBL’s office seen as he won’t be needing it tonight, thought I’d see if I could pull it off. I put it on and it seems to have imbued me with the ‘ol cowboy spirit! Yee-haw!

The Miz once again laughs at his own joke as the boos fill the arena

Now, down to business; ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, loyal viewers, the ratings boost is here! Your epitome of awesome, the man who did exactly what he said he was going to do this past Sunday at King of the Ring, the most awesome, undefeated man in the Ultimate Wrestling Federation has… now… arrrrrived!

King of the Ring was fantastic, King of the Ring was special, indeed, King of the Ring was awwwwesome, BUT, King of the Ring is now in the past. I overcame the obstacle on Sunday night. By my count that’s three down and now, it appears, three more to go, namely; Seth Rollins, Zack Ryder and Abyss.

I look at the three of you down there in the ring and something springs to mind almost immediately. Now I don’t know if it’s this cowboy spirit or just my unbelievably creative mind but well, let me talk you through it;

First up we have “our hero†Seth Rollins. Firstly thank you so much for my kind introduction tonight. Here’s a guy who drinks his milk, takes his vitamins and says his prayers. Full of spirit with a glint in his eyes, he’s the kid everyone is rootin’ an’a tootin’ for. But aww, doesn’t he look just a litty-bitty down tonight? Like someone has told him his letters to Santa didn’t get delivered, or that the Easter bunny has been run over while crossing the road to his house, or... (Miz’s tone changes from jovial to serious as he fixes his eyes on Rollins) or maybe he looks like someone who has recently had his face planted into the canvas with a Skull Crushing Finale! Now that’s the kinda thing that could knock the smile off of anyone’s face. But sad face or not, he’s the hero of this little story.

Next up we have the bad guy Abyss, and man is it fitting that it’s Halloween season at the moment!? I mean look at this guy, terrifying! Not in the sense of I fear getting in the ring with him – I already know I’m going to beat him – but more in the sense of “eww, can you imagine being followed into the park at night by this guy†(The Miz shudders) doesn’t bear thinking about.

Listen up freakshow, like I say, I’ve already beaten you, and do y'know why? Rollin here already called it. Once you opened your mouth and starting talking about me being a movie star or reality star or whatever, you underestimated me. Now no matter what you do between now and Sunday night you’re subconsciously going to underestimate me in the ring, and THAT will be your downfall Eustache Dauger. Ladies and gentlemen I give you Abyss, the villain of the piece

And lastly we have you, Zack Ryder.

There’s a big pop from the crowd at the mention of the Long Island Iced Z

Zack Ryder (he gestures at him incredulously) I don’t even know what in the hell you’re supposed to be! A few weeks ago I referred to you as the “Diet Miz†and honestly, I’ve done myself a disservice there. If you are an imitation of me you’re a pretty pathetic one. You’re like one of those celebrity look-a-likes who gets invited to the parties’ of idiots. That’s probably why you’re so popular with most of the people in this arena. You’re the kinda guy that appeals to the lowest common denominator and man, it doesn’t get any lower than this!

He takes off the hat and uses it to gesture at all of the fans in the arena

Zack Ryder not only do I get a headache every time I look at you - I mean you like you’ve been caught up in the blast from a tie-dye IED – but every time you open your mouth, GAH! You’re an abomination! I have to silence you Ryder, I have to destroy the bizarre creature that you are. I need to get you off my TV show.

So loyal viewers, I give you my three opponents or as I have come to call them;

As he speaks the pictures appear on the titantron behind him

THE GOOD
seth_rollins.jpg

THE BAD
promo_abyss.jpg

AND THE DOWNRIGHT UGLY!

719810_1305633321423_160.jpg

The Miz: (He adopts the cowboy voice from earlier once again again) The Miz is the new sheriff around here and ah’m a gonna run y’all outta town, yee haw!

He throws the hat into the crowd, and smiles smugly at his opponents

normal_wmplayer_2011-06-20_23-58-40-14.jpg

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

Zack smugly looks at Miz on the entrance ramp and lifts his microphone back up to address him.

4-3.jpg

Zack Ryder: I find it fitting, bro, that you're imitating JBL tonight because I've always thought something about you and this just proves my point in thinking that you, Miz, are the world's biggest jackass! I mean, downright ugly? Like you've got room to talk, Kermit! You're a few strings away from being a walking, talking Muppet. Miz, I think the ultimate insult is you having the audacity to compare me to you, like I'm anything like you. I'm nothing like you, Miz. I have a love for what I do. I take pride in what I do. Everything I do, I do for my broskis here in the audience and all of my broskis around the world. Miz, you do this for a paycheck and fame and, in my opinion, those 2 things are the least important aspects of our job. I'm nothing like you because, to put it simply, bro......I'm better than you.

Zack then turns his attention to Abyss who is standing in one corner of the ring.

Zack Ryder: And Abyss.....I have one rebuttal for you: Are You Serious, Bro? I mean, I almost fell asleep during your tirade because that's all it was, tired and played-out insults that I've heard time and time again. Not only are you a generic “monsterâ€￾ but you don't even have anything original to say. You walked out here and said exactly what I thought you were going to say. Yes, I have catchphrases, Yes I am the Internet Champion, but so what? That makes me a joke? In your eyes, I guess to not be a joke you have to run around in a Mankind mask and have a WCW reject hoeski by your side and play old clips that don't mean anything anymore. That clip you showed was the old Zack Ryder, the Zack Ryder who let others take advantage of him. That Zack Ryder is dead and the only Zack Ryder left is the one who kicks ass and takes names and I've been doing just that ever since I debuted here on this show. The only reason I lost to Michael McGillicutty is because of Brock Lesnar and I dealt with him properly but let me make something perfectly clear to you, Abyss: NO ONE and I mean NO ONE has beaten me on this brand and I don't plan on that ever changing, especially not someone as generic and cookie-cutter as you.

Zack is going on a tangent as he looks over to his “broskiâ€￾ Seth Rollins.

Zack Ryder: And Seth, bro, you've got the right frame of mind in this match. This week, there's no such thing as friends. We both want to win, we both need to win but only one will. For my money, I hope it comes down to you and me in this ring, the real future of not only this brand but the entire company as a whole and I want to give these people a match that they will talk about for years to come. A moment that will live on in the memories of the fans. The time Seth Rollins and Zack Ryder collided one-on-one in the middle of the ring and we found out just who's got the edge and who comes up short. It would be an encounter for the ages and, for the sake of this company, I hope it comes to be but, let it be known that I'll defeat whoever I have to to prove to the higher-ups that Zack Ryder is primed and ready for a shot at the NXT Championship.

The crowd pops at the thought of Zack winning the NXT Title. Zack then looks out to the crowd and addresses them.

7-3.jpg

Zack Ryder: You guys have been with me since day one and it's only fitting I do something for you guys and I vow from this day forward that I will not stop, I will not give up until that NXT Title is around my waist. Zack Pack, you guys have been the heartbeat of the Ryder Revolution for so long that it's not going anywhere anytime soon. It doesn't stop, not for that Frog-Faced Miz or that embarrassment Abyss or even Seth Rollins. These 3 men are just the beginning. It's all leading to that NXT Championship, whoever it is that holds it because I am gunning for it. Am I Serious? I'm Serious, Bro!

Zack lowers his microphone as Abyss offers his two-cents

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: NXT 11/5/12: R-Truth vs. Bully Ray

Bully Ray soaks in the boos from the audience, as he patiently awaits a response from his opponent, R-Truth. All of a sudden, we hear the familiar and loud voice of the opponent echoing throughout the arena.

sMzWx.jpg

LITTLE JIMMIES… SHUT UP!

The audience exploded in boos, as R-Truth slowly made his way out on the stage. Truth nodded his head, as he is sporting his brand new red t-shirt. Truth has a microphone in his hand, as he raises a finger in the air, before continuing.

R-Truth: Now look, before I go on gettin’ each and every last one of y’all all rallied up, and slingin’ yo’ boos at me. Lemme make somethin’ real clear here. Right now, y’all are seein’ somethin’ different. I’s like the Truth has got himself a little makeover her, y’see?! ‘Cus as o’ tonight – ‘EM FUN AND GAMES ARE OVER! Tha’s right. Y’see games, GAMES FOR KIDS. AND AS FAR AS I’M CONCERNED, THE TRUTH AIN’T NO JIMMY! And lemme tell y’all ‘xactly how I feel ‘bout that. For a couple o’ months now, even though I said I wouldn’t, I been prancin’ an’ paradin’ like a damn fool! An’ I’m gon’ man up an’ admit that! Y’see I had myself fooled since day one! Y’all actually got in my head! An’ I thought it was alright! BUT GOOD LORD THAT AIN’T THE TRUTH.

R-Truth soaks in all the boos, as he scratches his head, before continuing.

R-Truth: Cause after Kin’ o’ the Rin’ it all became clear to me. I had myself an epi-ph-an-y. From day one, I was tellin’ myself that I didn’t need nothin’ to do with none o’ y’all Little Jimmy Lookalikes. But I had it wrong all along. Y’all ain’t no Little Jimmy Lookalike, Y’ALL IS LITTLE JIMMY ‘EMSELF, AN’ Y'ALL BEEN GETTIN' ME GOT ALL YEAR ‘LONG! ‘Cause folks, it wasn’t ‘cause o’ no Sting o’ Rhino wantin’ a shot in a Steel Cage. Y’all know why I did it?! IT WAS FOR LITTLE JIMMY! It was fo’ every last one ‘o y’all. I had myself convinced that y’all wasn’t gon’ creep on up in my mind, an’ lay yo’ eggs like the spiders you is. BUT I WAS WRONG. And because y’all wanted me to’ put my title on the line at Kin’ o’ the Rin. I LOST EVERYTHIN’ I HAD GOIN’ FO’ ME. AN’ FOLKS, YOU BEST BET THAT I AIN’T HAPPY!

The audience showered boos on R-Truth, as he is still angry from the fact he lost his nXtreme Championship. Truth slowly continues, as he points toward Bully Ray.

R-Truth: But’chu see I ain’t gon’ let it get to me! Nu uh! Y’see I got myself a big match comin’ up on NXT, folks! An’ I’m gon’ do this match my way! Not yo’ way, not yo’ way Bully Ray! Y’see Bully, we ain’t strangers son. Nah we been in this ‘ere rin’ before an’ last time I checked I beat you! An’ it can easily happen again! So you can brag about you bein’ number one contender ‘cus quite frankly that don’t matter! You should focusin’ on ME! A new an’ improved R-Truth! A TRUTH YOU CAN’T HANDLE! AN’ YOU BEST BELIEVE THAT!

The audience continued booing R-Truth, as he lowered the microphone, awaiting an response from Bully Ray.​

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Abyss puts his finger up as he begins to laugh. He is looking to the ground but then he looks at Ryder as he is still laughing.

21j3re0.jpg

Abyss:
Bro this, bro that. Serious like this, serious like that. I am not a funny guy at all but you make me laugh, Zack. But after I stopped laughing, now I do realise that your goofiness should not make me smile, it should make me cry my eyes out. It should make you cry as well. Because all of this...
*Abyss points his finger at Ryder* Is not leading to the NXT Championship...it is not. What your goofiness is leading you to is your own destruction. These people might like the fact that you come to them in all the world's goofiness but let's be honest...these people like musicians like Nikki Minaj, Justin Bieber or even LMFAO. I'm not sure if I said those right but you get my point. When they tell people that what they do is modern, they start liking them. Not because they like what they produce but because somebody told them that following these musicians is modern. I see the look on your face and I can tell you do not get where I am coming from. Do not worry, I expected that because I know that your intelligence coefficient is very, very low. Therefor, let me explain. Do you see that girl right there in the crowd? Good. She has a cap on her head and she is wearing the american flag as her t-shirt. I bet she is a Justin Bieber fan. She is also a fan of you. She likes that guy because everybody else does. She likes him just to fit in. Now, when you were talking she was cheering for you. So, with her liking you is just the same case as with her liking bad musicians and following bad trends. She saw that people cheer for you so she did the same thing. People all around the world are doing just that. That is why you are standing here tonight. Not because you are a good wrestler but because these people want you here and they pay to see you just so they can go to school or work the other day and say they saw Zack Ryder. But next week they won't get their money's worth because they will see Zack Ryder get beat by The Monster, Abyss.

Abyss looks at The Miz at it looks like he is going to say something to him but then he turns back to Ryder.

Abyss:
Oh, Zack...who exactly are you to be talking about originality? This is not a rhetorical question so I would like for you to answer.

Abyss is waiting for Ryder to answer his question but Ryder stays calm and waits until it's time for him to talk.

That is just what I am talking about when I say you are a little lonely man. Your testicals are no
t big enough for you to answer my question...so as your brain is not big enough to leave this ring and never show your face again. Back to where I started...who are you to talk about originality? A guy that comes out here week in and week out and all he has to say is "Are you serious, bro?", "Woo Woo Woo, You know it!" and call men his broskies is going to talk to me about originality? I have a little piece of advice for you...Every time you want to open your mouth and say something I want you to close your mouth, wait ten seconds and maybe then you will be sure if it is something smart or something that is not worth saying. Hell...every single time I hear you talking you talk about how you are going to win the NXT Championship but yet, you did nothing...NOTHING to at least get close to the NXT Championship...Every week you talk about how this is the new Zack Ryder, how you are breaking through in this business and how you will be taking names. You are right, that is sooo original. Nobody said that before, that is for sure. Coming out here talking about that is as original as wearing Ray Ban sunglasses, saying the word "bro" and being a Jersey Shore fan...it is not. Do us all a favor and please...please...do not talk anymore.

Abyss turns his attention to Seth Rollins.

Abyss:
You did not listen to me, Seth. Once you lean towards the dark side of the world, there is not way back. If you think something else, you did not witness the true darkness. It is ironic but I have to say it...darkness enlightens people...darkness enlightens people so they can see the things how they really are...they can see that people like Barrack Obama are not here to help them out...they are here to help themselves and to fool people all around the world...but you...you, Seth you are not getting fooled by them...even worse...you are getting fooled by your own mind. I thought it is not possible that someone could fool his own mind on purpose but now I see it is possible.

Abyss is standing in the ring and looking at Seth Rollins. He has wonder in his eyes.

Abyss:
Do I get this right? You are not allowing darkness to enlighten you because you have new followers who will stay with you? Pathetic. These people might like you but look...they like Zack Ryder as well at that tells you something. These people are just a group of washed up animals. No...even animals are not this washed up. Your "followers" are not following you because of what you are, they are following you because of what you are not. On the other hand...my followers are following me because they know I am the only one left on this planet...I am the only one who can save them from mediocrity...Seth...one time...I will show your followers that what they believe i
n is wrong...I will show them a way...a way to true freedom. I don't care if it will take me a decade...I will do it and then even you will see that there is nothing wrong about being bad...dark. One day...one day you will be standing by my side...

Abyss is looking at Rollins for a while he hears The Miz walking across the ring.

Abyss:
I almost forgot about you, duck face. Is this it? Is this what a UWF Superstar talks like? Listen to me, boy...this is not low-budget independet promotion where you can talk like a damn cowboy. This is UWF NXT...this is a place that I will soon be in control off and the very first thing I am going to do is that I will teach you good manners because honestly, even though you are a reality
star you do not know how to talk in front of masses. But yes...for someone from Cleveland, it is not that bad...Michael...I find it good that you talked about how you would not want to meet me at night because from now on, I will not only be knows as the one who defeated you and two other men but for you, I will be also known as your personal nightmare. I will follow you in the dark...I WILL FOLLOW ALL THREE OF YOU! I will not rest until I not only beat you...I will not rest until you do not hunt...you...down. Once I do that, you will fall down to my feet and I will be known as your lord. If you think that The Undertaker's ministry was dark and scary...wait until I grab the initiative and own you...own AALLLL OF YOOUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!! I am done here...next week...you will try to beat me but beating me is like trying to catch fire. You can try but at the end you will get your hands burned....hahahaha.

Abyss begins to laugh as he drops the microphone and leaves the ring.

OOC: Sorry guys, I'm done here. I missed a lot in school so I gotta study a lot and I have an important match over on RAW. Good luck!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Rollins then begins to speak, he looks towards the titantron knowing Abyss has left.

024.jpg

Seth Rollins:

Abyss, where do you think you're going? Going to your shadows? Going back to the darkness? Listen, I know of my past but I escaped that yet you continue on rambling about how I'm still stuck in the darkness. You make me laugh Abyss, change can happen and I'm thankful I was able to be changed because there's no way I'd go back! My mind isn't fooled, my mind is strong because I made it strong on the otherhand Abyss, it's your mind that's crumbled like cookies. You're going left, right and center trying to figure out which path is really for you. You're all over the place, you're a mess and quite frankly you need to sit down, speak to a counsellor and try and get your mind-set back into the game. You can call me an animal, but mind you I can be hungry when I want to be, you could become a prey whilst I am the predator... I could slay you if I wanted to Abyss but I will stay faithful and loyal to my followers. There won't ever be a time I'll be standing by your side, as much as you try and intregate yourself in allowing people to be... you. There simply won't ever be a chance of that happening. You seem way too worried about other people instead of yourself, I've noticed Daffney was never out here with you, did she run away already? Is that why you went backstage to find her? You know Abyss... Enough about you, I got other competitors to worry about as well!

Rollins turns his attention to The Miz.

Y'know Miz, with that accent you tried to pull off, were you casting for Brokeback Mountain II? Yeah, sure you beat me at King of the Ring but right now you're filling yourself with whipped cream of confidence, let me wipe that whipped cream off you Mike, wipe that smile off you because you this week are going to suffer. I'm full of spirit because it is in my mind-set to go one better than the last, I couldn't beat you last time but this time know I can, I've got what it takes to beat you Miz. Whilst you were too busy trying to audition for another Hollywood movie while speaking to us three, we were preparing something else... The Skull Crushing Finale kept me down for the three count, but here I am after a week later... It feels like nothing ever happened! Doesn't that surprise you Miz? Doesn't it? Knowing your finisher can only keep me down for three, that's all you need sure... but it's not enough to keep me out for good. Y'see... I've got a few new tricks this week that I haven't used... Wouldn't you like to recieve God's Last Gift? Or shall I send you into a Paroxysm? It's sure a frenzy Miz, it's sure frightening but I am unpredictable! This week on N-X-T, I'm going to show everyone exactly why Seth Rollins is going to show Sting he can indeed be the top guy here, the fans love me, the crowd ignites in cheers every single time I come out... Why would Sting pick a guy who wants to be a hot-shot reality star? This isn't Big Brother, if you want to be Jesse... There's always that other company.

Rollins laugh, it looks as if Ryder's a little peeved... Rollins turns around and addresses him.

Alright Zacky boy, the fans love you too. Don't you fret about that! Ya know, that one on one match down the track sounds like a treat but it could hurt the audience because they wouldn't know who to choose... Wait, the fact is... Whoever would win out of that match, the fans will still love us right? That's how it works Zack?

Zack nods his head in approval.

I am the exact same as you, I wouldn't give up until I got that N-X-T Championship, this brand here is the opportunist. It's where we all come to collide, friends or foes. This is where my career began, this is my journey, my time! This week Zack, The Miz and Abyss are going to see something new... like never before. You're going to see a more competitive Seth Rollins, you're going to see me take this over the edge... There will be a stent of Paroxysm happening... A sudden burst is nearby, but this is all for a victory. Victory shall be mine!

Ozymandias

Reaction score

The Miz let’s Rollins finish and the crowd roar their approval. He strides up and down the ring, rubbing his chin, eye-balling his two remaining opponents. He stops in the centre of the ring, looks skyward for a moment, then a look of realisation spreads across his face. He taps his index finger against his temple and smiles. He then wags the same index finger accusingly at his two opponents.

The Miz: You two guys! You almost got me. Here I am complaining about Abyss underestimating me, and I think I was just about to underestimate you two sonofaguns. Sure, it looks like butter wouldn’t melt in your mouth Seth Rollins, and Ryder, well you just look like you’ve started to melt, but you both almost had the ratings boost here fooled.

Y’see loyal viewers all the very best conspiracies are carried out in plain sight. Details are all laid out for everyone to see, yet we can’t see what’s going on in front of our very eyes. The conspirators get a kick out of it, that’s what makes them tick, and tonight, your two boys here, your two “broskisâ€, were cooking up their own little screw job. But I am on to you!

Now I already called you on this once Seth Rollins, so let me state it once again; your “win†against Brock Lesnar, that was thanks to interference and – let’s call a spade a spade – cheating, by Zack Ryder.

The crowd boo loudly at the accusation

8thAug2011-MNR720pHD-Part2_flv_000626527-1.jpg

You people can boo all you want but you know I’m right. Ever since then these two guys here have been tight as butt cheeks and despite the little display they have put on out here tonight they are as tight as ever. I mean, no one is in any doubt that I know how to put on a show, this is MY show after all, but tonight you two guys have almost stolen the show with your performances.

Let’s review what we’ve heard from the smiling – inanely - assassins over here; first Seth Rollins says he can’t believe that Sting didn’t make this a tag-team match because him and Zack are so good together. Zack Ryder replies by saying he hopes it ends up him and Rollins left fighting it out, then Seth comes back saying no matter what happens in the match the fans will still love them both… It’s clear as day what your little contrived plan is, your little conspiracy.

It’s a shame the Phantom has scuttled back to the opera because Abyss really needs to hear this too. Despite all their talk about friendship going out of the window, there is NO DOUBT these two guys are working together to ensure that me and Abyss are the first two guys to out of this match, leaving you two in to battle it out. The tag team you wanted WILL be in action. Ryder & Rollins WILL team up, will conspire, will scheme, will pull any trick in the book to get myself and Abyss out first. But, unfortunately for you boys, I’m not gonna let that happen

The Miz fixes his glare on them as gives a long lingering shake of the head

You see boys what I’m gonna do between now and Monday night is I’m gonna find Abyss, I’m going somehow attempt to have a conversation with him which doesn’t resort to him talking about darkness and futility of being of whatever, and I’m going to tell him something, anything, that will make him want to destroy one… of… you…

And while he’s ripping one of you apart like a wild animal, I’ll take care of the other one. Then I’ll beat whatever is left, and we’ll have ourselves a nice, fair, brutal, matchup. I don’t care in which order I beat your three asses. I can win the match giving Abyss the Reality Check he needs. I can win it by sending Zack Ryder to see The Mizard of Oz or I could win it once again by ending Seth Rollins’ dreams with a Skull Crushing Finale, makes no difference to me. As far as I’m concerned all three of you guys are on the same level; below me.

With that he turns away from Rollins and Ryder and focuses his attention towards the back

SummerSlam_2009.jpg

And that’s my message for you Sting. Sting we’ve never met in the ring, we’ve rarely crossed paths and have barely spoken a word to each other. I’ve no idea what your personal opinion of me is, it’s probably not high, but to be honest that doesn’t matter. All you have to do is look around you and see the change in NXT since I arrived. This place was stagnant, lifeless, dull, then I came along and now this whole show is exploding. I am the saviour of NXT. Of the four guys in this match, I am the ONLY one who has the power to make NXT the best brand in UWF. I am the ONLY one who has what it takes to beat Randy Orton. I am the ONLY one who can become the next UWF Champion. On Monday night I’ll get your attention, I’ll get the attention of everyone in this company, I’ll get the attention of Randy Orton and I’ll do it by winning this fatal-four-way.

He turns back around and points at Rollins and Ryder one by one

And you Rollins and you Ryder, and Abyss wherever he is, you are just extras in my show. Now it’s time to focus on the star, and we can start by hitting… my… music!

[video=youtube;W_qFmGEd_Bo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_qFmGEd_Bo[/video]

"I Came to Play" hits as The Miz smiling smugly throws the mic nonchalantly out of the ring, makes his way through the ropes and walks casually back up the ramp, stopping briefly at the top to turn around and face Rollins and Ryder, tapping his finger on the side of his head once again. He then looks down at the "Awesome" on his t-shirt, mouths it to his opponents before disappearing into the back

normal_wmplayer_2011-06-20_23-58-33-14.jpg

NadupanyRobot

Reaction score
Re: NXT 11/5/12: Sheamus/Lesnar vs. Bateman/Curtis

[video=youtube;Z7m9xo923H8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7m9xo923H8[/video]

Theme song starts to play and here he... what is going on? Brock Lesnar is carring something on his shoulder! Paul Heyman is shouting on him to stop but Brock still goes straight to the ring without any problem. He throws that big ladder in the middle of the ring, all men have to jump outside the ring. Paul Heyman takes microphone and he starts shouting more loud.

brock-lesnar-ufc.jpg

Paul Heyman: BROCK! BROCK! Stop this please... I don't want to see the aftermaths of your actions... Thank you.

Brock now jumps out of ring which means for all men outside to slide back in. Paul Heyman can't catch his breath after a little pause he is ready to speak and he starts with his classic sentance.

Paul Heyman: Ladies and gentlemen MY NAME IS PAUL HEYMAN and I am representetive of this huge beast BROCK LESNAR. Now let me explain what happened. Me and him, we were talking about tag team match that is set. Brock was talking about plan. The plan was to humiliate these two and stand tall with Mr. Sheamus as winners. But when he heard the "speech" of "King" he just took the ladder and he went here. I tried to stop his run because I saw the look in his eyes and that told me everything. Sheamus, turn the brain on please. You have to beat these two gentlemen and instead of beating them you try to kill yourself by provoking THE NEXT BIG THING? I have to use annoying catchphrase from Zack Ryder: Are you serious bro? Of course I know you were serious and that's the point that makes me sad about you Sheamus... You are on the same page as Brock. Big man with power and abilities to get the title. Do you know what we talked about with Brock? When he came here to UWF he had said that he wants titles - No matter when, where, which title... NO MATTER WHICH TITLE... Both of you are a brutal machines and you can win a Tag Team titles like nothing, like just spit on the ground and instead of tactical meeting, YOU speak here about your greatness but only thing I see is naivete...

Now Brock Lesnar takes a microphone from bell keeper, then he takes a chair, he sits near the ring and he starts to speak.

Brock Lesnar: You think that's funny FELLA? Maybe it is... But I can imagine about one more funnier thing. How easy is to make these two bugs stamped out and make impact in tag team division. YOU WANT TO BE A LEGEND? SO STOP TALKING ABOUT SHIT AND LET'S START TO WINNING TITLES! Don't be idiot! We can make it, I also don't have friends here, only Paul, but when it all comes to fight and opportuninty to win titles, I can have anyone in my corner as a tag team partner. I don't believe what I'm gonna say but: I think you're the ideal one to have in corner.

Now Lesnar blinks on Sheamus. So why he took that ladder here? We thought that he wants to give Sheamus a taste of his medicine but now It seems like he wants to get Sheamus on his side to get thing that both of them want... CHAMPIONSHIP GOLD.

Paul Heyman: Why, why, why... As a man who is in this bussiness for long time I see a great future in both of you... Brock Lesnar the agressive, dominant machine with experience from UFC and Sheamus the Irish king with brave heart of fighter and huge potential. Guys, I know how to bring back the pure fight to the tag team division! Ladies and gentlemen the crisis of your loved tag team division will end. Let me introduce to you two great, dominant, impressive fighters! BROCK LESNAR AND SHEAMUS! THE FUTURE TAG TEAM CHAMIPONS OF THE WORLD! Maybe the way to the top will be long but these two men don't care about anyone in their way. They are the unstoppable force! I'm sorry Curtis and Bateman, but you just bumped in hard wall...

Now Brock Lesnar smiles. It looks like he thinks about something better then being a tag team champion...

Brock Lesnar: Tag team champions... That's nice idea but I have one better plan Sheamus... What about to forget on our "problems" we can solve them next time. The better plan is to destroy these two to get into good mood! Nothing compares to see two losers down on mat, crying and calling for their momma!

Everyone in arena now wait for the reaction from Sheamus...

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

rhino.jpg.w300h450.jpg

Rhino looks up at the ceiling in almost a state of fear and shock. Unsure of how to really take what he has been told; in all honesty he’s very confident. He brings the microphone to his lips slowly, savouring the moment of making the son of the late and great Mr. Perfect wait.

Rhino:
Is daddy Perfect up there? Is he watching his baby boy make himself look extremely foolish? You say I make myself look foolish, but did you just listen to yourself? Arrogance is one thing, but to be so blind as to what’s standing in front of you is something altogether stupid. I am still a man to be feared, mark my words. You would have to be brain dead and half Blue to think otherwise. You stand there, basically tell me I got my ass handed to me by Sting, truth be told I didn’t. I’ve taken nastier bumps than that kid, and if you think for a second that it hurt me mentally, you’d be thinking incorrectly. What Sting did to me was simply scratch me a little. I mean Hell; I had R-Truth in that cage most of the fight anyway. If I wasn’t so focused on Sting, I could have made easy work of him. I took that loss as something that was merely a speed bump in my ultimate goal. Not only to be crowned the new nXtreme Champion but to put Sting into a retirement home.

You though, you have a lot guts to say such things. I respect a guy like that, especially when he’s face to face with a veteran. But don’t think I’m not pissed off right now! You’ve angered the beast in more ways than is deemed safe. Now, you may think that Sting having some kind of say tonight would put me off, but it doesn’t. In my many years experience in the ring has taught me anything, it’s that Sting’s time will come. But our match, it’s going to be all about you kiddo. Sting can play his mind games all he wants, but at the end of the day, I’ll come out on top. The Gore may be gone, but I have a whole other arsenal up my sleeve. And Coach may have told you something completely different from what I told you, but that doesn’t make it any less true. Do you think I’d lay out all my cards in the first hand? Do you think I’d show anybody what I’m capable of? Any possible threat here on NXT could very easily use my moveset against me. Any veteran, Sting included knows this very well. And when we’re put up against such a young guy as yourself, we pretty much make sure you sweat a little. But now I think I may be taking you a little lightly here. I’ll be honest, I haven’t watched many of your matches, but from what I have seen I’ve been impressed.

The crowd boos almost in a joking manner. They clearly like Rhino and his rough attitude. Coach can be seen behind Rhino nodding his head, but it almost looks as if it could be disgusting him.

I personally think this could be one for the ages, but that really has to come down to you. I’m perfectly fine with wrestling you, but if you try any of this punk ass crap on me, I won’t hesitate to destroy you how I see fit! Now, you say that this match is pretty much a joke and totally beneath you. You are lowering yourself to such poor standards for even agreeing to this match with me. Why is that exactly? Why do you feel as though I am beneath you? Is it because I hurt people to make myself known? I’m not washed up, I’ve been sharper than any blade Ric Falir could cut himself with. I don’t-

Coach puts a hand on Rhino’s shoulder to cut him off. He carefully takes the microphone from Rhino’s hand.

Coach:
Allow me to intervene here for a second Rhino.

Coach takes a deep breath before he continues, looking directly at McGillicuty.

jonatha-coach-man.jpg

I think what my client is trying to say here is you don’t take him seriously as an opponent. You simply underestimate what he’s capable of. You seem to almost just be writing him off as a joke as he stated earlier. I don’t think even I can comprehend what you are implying with the words you speak. You seem to want to anger him to the point where he may even attempt the Gore in some fashion, just to simply get that disqualification win. My client is smart enough to know better than to play to your tricks sir. And you think you should have won your match against Abyss? I have to tell you, I watched that match intently, and I think Abyss outfought you in many ways. Much like my client, Abyss was wrestling with a veteran’s mind. He chose when to strike, he chose when to counter. You on the other hand seemed to have that young upstart state of mind. But I won’t get into any details other than you were outwrestled in my very honest opinion.

Much like my client though, I too see some great promise in you, and even though he won’t admit it, I will. I see a lot of your father in you. A lot of that natural cockiness, but that could very well be your own demise. Confidence is key yes, but too much can lead to something disastrous. Rhino here admitted to me that he was too cocky going into that cage match. If you expect to win, you better damn well back that expectation up. Live up to your own hype! You did not do that in your match against Abyss, and certainly not against Randy Orton. But much like your father, you most likely have something to say to my words, and you are entitled to them. I won’t disrespect the son of such a legendary superstar. So please, share your thoughts with us.

Coach lowers the microphone and gestures for McGillicuty to speak. Rhino just looks on with an intense look in his eyes.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Bateman and Curtis both look down at the ladder with angry looks. Curtis quickly laughs it off and begins to speak.

curtisBateman.png

Well lookie what we got here. Sorry Brock but there's only one girl I call momma and it's not my mom.

Curtis gives Maxine a dirty look as Maxine looks disgusted.

Do you have any idea what you just said? There is some serious psychological problems going on in that head of yours.

It's okay sweetie, you don't have to pretend anymore. We can talk about this later because look who's here right now! Brock Lesner! The next big thing! Tell me something bro, how long are you gonna be the next big thing? When is this big thing supposed to finally happen? I mean it’s been a pretty rough couple of weeks for you. I’m not saying I’ve never had a bad week I mean, I lost my debut two weeks ago but you don’t see me out here with a loud mouth manager fighting all my battles for me.

Johnny looks back at Maxine before realizing the irony. He continue on speaking.

I know it’s hard to live up to all the expectations everyone has put on you here but have you ever stopped to think that maybe you’re just not cut out for this anymore? You always seem to come in with a full head of steam but that stuff is quick to run out. I mean after your pathetic performance at King of the Ring, well you should just quit from humiliation. You think coming in here with a ladder is going to scare us off when we just finished rewatching you get beat by Zack Ryder?

And why the hell is there a ladder in this ring!

Curtis and Bateman both kick the ladder out of the ring.

No reason whatsoever that should be in here! If you two behemoths want to team up and go after tag team gold, be our guest. The more you two work together as a unit, the better it looks when we beat you. And Sheamus, you come out here with that silly crown and outfit. There is only one king and thats my main man Elvis! You think I'll sit idly by and watch an Irish commie belittle this great country? Hell no! We fight not only for America but for tag team gold. We're killing two birds with one stone here. Two ugly birds. You two idiots should try boxing, you have faces for boxing. Not like me and Curtis here.

Hey thanks man.

Ugh, with the way Brock came out here and immediately sang the praises of Sheamus, I don't know which team is going to be the quickest to jerk each other off. All I know is someone's losing streak will end this Monday and I can guarantee that with my undivided attention, my boys here will prevail and get one step closer to becoming the new UWF Tag Team Champions.

Derrick looks at Maxine and smiles.

Tag Team Champions. I like the sound of that. Were you able to understand that Brock? Or is Hulk brain to tiny to comprehend us? How do you even communicate with him Paul? Do you just feed him and hope for the best? You know not having a game plan is probably why he's failing. Whose goal is it to come in here and become any kind of champion? Are you trying to set the bar so low that he can actually feel like he accomplished something? We came in here as a tag team and we'll leave as the greatest tag team in UWF history.

The crowd cheers for Bateman and Curtis as they await a retort from either man.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

Sheamus just continues like nothing happened ...

You know, I do not care about that horde of muscles, because he is just a useless imitation of a warrior. I can take care of you two sillies all on me own. Ye may be on a downward spiral, but with yer mind set in some kind of a different world. I cannot believe, that this such a beautiful woman is in contact with such hideous no-lifes like ye two. She should become the queen of Ireland and then the whole landscape of this world would lie at her beautiful feet. And you two peasants would be her slaves and if you would give her one bad look I would rip yer heads off. Because we behave to woman like every man should. Only here in America you can hit a woman, in this dirty country can happen anything as I was assured many times. And I know that nearby must live some powerful druids, because it is not in me, but it is the ring, that is cursed by some very powerful old magic. And if someone will tell me, that ye two have anything to do with it, I will find ye and I will kill ye. And as fer ya, big fella, Oi have no desire to win some title with ye. I'm a man, who works on his own and who is not teaming up with such a fools like ye. If I ever want ta win tag team titels? Oi am going to do it alone and I don't need anyone ta help me ...

normal_Dec270723.jpg

From the right side of the arena are heard boos, but from the left side we can hear some cheers ....

The next thing is, ye do not tell me what to do. If I want to destroy these muppets, Oi will do it. And if I want to destroy ye after them, I will do it. And as fer ye Heyman, ye don't have ta stick yer dirty finger up me arse. I did not forget what happened few weeks ago, how this little peasant of yers attacked me. I do not forget the debts. And because of this, sooner or later, ye will all bow down at King's feet. Oi do not care, about yer plans, setups and all this stiff, because all this ... all this around us is me playground. This all around is mine, which means all of ye are right now standing on me piece of soil. In an old times, I would grab me pitchfork and force ye ta leave my property. I may have no pitchfork, but Oi don't see any problem in thatm because all I need are me strong arms and the aggression that is in me. It would be nice, ta have somebody ta talk to, ta have somebody who would have me back, but it does not matter, if I look on the right side or on the left side ... Oi am surrounde by idiots. Idiots of the worst caliber. As much as Oi would like ta stay here, with ye low people and talk ye ta death, I must go now. I have better things to do than waste my precious time on somebody of your social status ...

King Sheamus just drops the microphone, holds both sides of his ccoat and leaves the ring ...

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Johnny Curtis is staring a hole into Sheamus as he’s walking away. Clearly mad, Bateman decides to speak for him.

Well would you look at this. He’s leaving the ring already! It should come as no surprise to all of you that this commie doesn’t want to mess with America. And if you two can’t even get along, what makes you think you even stand a chance? And did I hear you say you can beat both of us by yourself? You can’t even win a match against one person not to mention you just angered the man who took you out a couple of weeks ago. You just keep doing the wrong thing over and over.

Curtis is still staring daggers into Sheamus and finally begins to speak.

JnD2.png

How dare you. How dare you try and take MY woman away from me. Why would any woman want to be with a pasty Irishman instead of a future champion with movie star good looks. Maybe where you're from you're considered royalty and good looking, but here in America you're just an ugly foreigner. If you think your gods can help then go ahead and pray to them but I don't think they, like the rest of this crowd, like you. If you can't win with your gods help, what makes you think you can win against us?

And what the hell makes you think you could make me your queen? Queen of what? Some idiots who wear skirts. I'm much more worthy than that. I don't side myself with losers and these two are on the up and up. Together we're unstoppable. It doesn't matter that they've lost to Abyss, The Miz and Zack Ryder. Abyss, he's gone on to become a dominant force here on NXT. The Miz has been winning left and right. Ryder well, he beat you Brock and we all know Derrick was going to beat him if it weren't for uh Curtis. You see when they lose, they lose to people who matter. You guys on the other hand, you just lose. This Monday will be no different.

Derrick is quick to follow up.

Well let's be fair to them Maxine, it will be a little different. Two of the most over hyped wrestlers on NXT will both suffer yet another humiliating loss but this time at the hand of the so called "jesters". Well the only thing funny about our match is going to be the look on your faces when we become next in line for the Tag Team Championships.

Status
Not open for further replies.