UWF 2012: Past NXT Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: Bully Ray Vs. Derrick Bateman

Bateman2.jpg

Bateman looks a bit surprised with that last comment.

Derrick Bateman
I don't have a sister but otherwise another glorious threat from Bully Ray. You're a regular JBL with all the crap that comes out of your mouth. You can talk all you want about CM Punk but I don't care and neither does anyone here. So you put the guy through some tables big whoop. When it comes to actually winning matches, you're not too good in that department. Sure you had a seven match winning streak on RAW but what have you done here on NXT? Put a guy through a table I know, I know. That was cool though buddy, I'm not going to lie but you've been doing that you're whole career. If you think you're going to have a chance to do that to me, not only are you dead wrong, you're going to regret it.

The crowd cheers for Bateman

That's right buddy, you're not the only one who can dish out some serious punishment. When people don't give me a chance of winning, well that's what I thrive on. You just may be my ultimate test. I'm on my own for the first time ever and check out my calves! If those aren't the manliest calves anyone has ever seen, well then you must be lying. I'm pretty sure everything that comes out of your mouth is a lie. You said I was bait, a lie. I have a drunk sister, a lie. You're going to beat me, a lie. Did I hear you say I'm failing to live up to the faith that was given in me? What faith!? There's a reason I'm an underdog in every match. No one in the back believes in me but all i need is the strength of America! I'm like a living spirit bomb. I raise my hands to the sky and the crowd gives me my energy!

Derrick Bateman raises his hands to the sky and quite a few members of the crowd do the same as Bully looks on with quite a disgusted look on his face.

You may be stronger than me, you may be older than me, you may be more experienced than me, you may be more hardcore than me, you may be more everything than me, except manly, but I have the faith of all these people which is something you don't have over me. Not caring about these people may be your biggest asset since you're not distracted but they become my biggest asset when they do nothing but cheer me to make you a tad bit more mantastic!

Aniking

Reaction score
UWF NXT - Randy Orton vs. Michael McGillicutty

[video=youtube;1GVKGHaKrNk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GVKGHaKrNk[/video]

"And The Horse He Rode In On" by Reluctant Hero bursts through the speakers spread throughout the arena, as the crowd in attendance begin to boo Michael McGillicutty's arrival. McGillicutty takes a moment before he emerges from the back, a smirk accompanying his face, while he gazes out at the filled to capacity arena. McGillicutty stands at the top of the stage, spreads his legs and throws his arms out, followed by a confident roar and a steely glare directly towards the ring. McGillicutty's confidence is evident.

4-1.jpg

McGillicutty takes a few moments to soak in the hostile atmosphere before he proceeds to make his way down the ramp and towards the ring. People can be seen hanging over the barriers and slinging abuse at the cocky third generation superstar, who has made his way to ringside and opts to walk up the steel steps. McGillicutty enters the ring and walks to the opposite side of the ring where he is handed a microphone through the ropes. McGillicutty steps around the ring and waits for silence, followed by raising the microphone to his mouth.

McGillicutty11.jpg

Michael McGillicutty: Before I even touch on my upcoming match on NXT this Monday night, I'd like to address what happened last week.

McGillicutty looks visibly upset at that thought, but he perseveres.

Michael McGillicutty: Most of what I have to say will be saved for Monday night, but what I will say is that match was one of the toughest, most brutal matches I have ever competed in, and unfortunately I fell short in my attempts to earn myself a shot at the NXT Championship. I signed an NXT contract with the intent of becoming NXT Champion, and soon I will achieve my goal whether anybody thinks so or not, but for now I have to settle for second best even though I deserve so much more. I stand here as a man who gave everything he had for something he warrants more than his opponent, but if I've learnt anything from watching my father week in and week out, it's that this industry has its moments where it isn't fair. Case in point is my father, a man who should be known as a multi-time World Champion yet was never able to climb that mountain. He is a man who deserves more than he was given, and at this point in time I find myself in that exact same situation. For my performance nearly a week ago and the manner in which the match ended, I deserve more than what I'm being given, and on NXT next week I am going to prove to the entire world just what I mean.

McGillicutty stands defiant in the centre of the ring, microphone still to his lips.

Michael McGillicutty: The match that should be happening at the King of the Ring pay-per-view next Sunday night is happening five days earlier. It may not be for the NXT title, but that's not going to stop me from doing to Randy Orton what I would've done to him in five nights time had fate been in my corner last week. This match is Randy's first match in a month, ever since he retained the championship against Robert Roode at Vengeance. So while I have been busting my ass in this ring for the past couple of weeks, where has Randy been huh? He took two weeks off to mend a broken arm which turned out to not even be broken, shows up the following week to tell the world about it but not compete, then shows up last week to weigh in on my match and probably leave before it even began. Randy was born with a silver spoon in his mouth whereas I've had to fight tooth and nail for everything I have right at this moment. Randy has won multiple World Championships, all because he was given opportunity after opportunity because of his name value. Where were MY opportunities? I'm the son of perfection, the Personification of Perfection in the 21st century, yet only now am I being given an opportunity to shine!

McGillicutty isn't impressed in the slightest.

Michael McGillicutty: It's only a matter of time before I continue to outclass the entire NXT roster, being rewarded with an NXT title shot and capitalising on it tenfold. And when I outclass the NXT Champion on NXT next week, you'll all look back on this moment and remember that I... told... you... so!

McGillicutty is resoundingly booed by the crowd in attendance, not caring for their opinion in the slightest. We now wait for an appearance from Orton.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF NXT: Rollins vs. Lesnar

Seth looks a little confused, he places his left hand on his chin as if he's thinking about something. He then places the left hand on the ropes as he looks towards the titantron.

020.jpg

Seth Rollins:

Look Paul, will you do me a favor and shut up? Everyone knows you're here for Brock Lesnar, we've heard it about a thousand times now. Ain't you getting a bit repetitive? But Paul, I must say... Is it really you or did Brock give you one of his drugs to allow you to use poor grammar? I could barely understand what you were saying after you said something about snacks? I've not so much rested after my entrance? Please... Stop using petty excuses or bad grammar because when you do so... It almost makes me feel like a nerd. I'm clearly not a nerd peeps! However Paul, I'm not surprised that you and Brock didn't come out to the ring, the weekly disappointment must really be taking effect right now. Week after week it's the same story from the both of you... Claiming you're doing what you wanted to do and that is hurt people but as far as I'm concerned, nobody's hurt. Zack looks mighty fine, you're too worried about him. Whilst I, I'm not worried at all because I know this week all I gotta do is beat you and prove myself to NXT that I can be worthy and seen as a contender. But really Paul, I always thought you were a mighty fine talker... but I guess age has caught up with you because you seem to be speaking like an eighty year old alzheimers', that ain't cool in my books... You need some professional help Paul, especially knowing you're allowing Brock to talk again! Please, please save me and these people from the dreadful words we have to hear, the pain that is to our ears. I know these peeps would much rather listen to my entrance song then having to hear the both of you speak again, sorry folks but I've got to get my piece in too. You know how it is.

Seth chuckles as he continues on.

It's funny you speak about impact Brock, it really is... Since you've been here, you haven't been what you are. These people have given up hope in thinking you'll be able to do what you used to do, you flopped in the UFC, you flopped here on NXT... It's safe to say Brock that YOU are nothing but a FAILURE... But you can find success eventually but it's gotta be frustrating knowing you're with Paul Heyman who's done nothing to allow you to win. He's done nothing, he's kept you away from facing me face-to-face like a real man. Right now you're just a big boy, but inside you... you're just a kid. If you really were intimidating, frightening, whatever scary words you want to insert... If you were any of those, you'd be here trying to put fear into me. But I have no fear! I do things for myself and these people who chose to get behind me, I'm not a clown nor a barbie, I am a real man who is in the ring waiting... Waiting for a dork like you! I shouldn't have to wait to fight but I am, it's proven the bully is now afraid of defeat. Are you going to turn up come match-day Brock? Your actions of using a chair, injuring one... Still does NOT frighten me at all because this week, I am going to do everything I can, these people will cheer, get behind me... I will be that person who has you down for the 3 count once again. Just like Zack has, I'm going to be the second person to PIN you! There's nothing you can do about it at all Brock but walk away in disappointment that you clearly cannot ever get the job done.

Rollins sighs as he looks quite disappointed, the fans are behind Rollins here.

'The things Brock will do to you are not such a cute'... The words that came out of Paul Heyman's mouth, what does it mean? You really are going insane! I can barely keep up with how you're making sense, as I said, it must be the old age. But enough about you, enough about Brock. The both of you are worthless, couldn't even come down to the ring to address me at all. It just shows how tough you really are Brock, you're not so tough at all, you cannot come face to face with your biggest fear. You know I am your biggest fear! You know that I'm undefeated, you know exactly what I do in the ring. You're worried that I will overtake you on the roster, whilst you've got a Pay-Per-View match... That isn't of my concern because I know Zack's going to beat you! I'll issue an open challenge on the day if I have to because these people have not seen the beginning of Seth Rollins just yet, I'm on a journey, a journey to success but you Brock... Unfortunately for you... It's just a complete BLACKOUT!

NadupanyRobot

Reaction score
Re: UWF NXT: Rollins vs. Lesnar

Paul Heyman wasn't listening Seth Rollins and his "not impressed" face says all without words... People boo him but he doesn't care and after they calm down he starts to speaking.

Paul Heyman: Bla, bla, bla... Going insane, blackout, pin, lose, grammar... Please... Seth don't play the intelligent one. It's hard to listen. When you were talking I was dreaming about moment when you win match against Brock. How unreal was that? I don't have to say how much.. What means cute? I think you know it better than anyone in this arena. In your own world, all the creatures are good, nice and cute. But Brock is animal who isn't cute or nice at all. This whole promo is a crap because of you. Only one thing you try is to kissass these people and make them laugh. Great! You've made it! They are just laughing all over the place but not because of your "language-skills" or "jokes" you made... They laugh because they have never seen someone misrable, poor, incapable like you... I am not lauging because I sympathize with you. I met a lot of unssuccesful people so I know how you feel. In my life, I had some problems and failures but I can't imagine how can person like you feel in this situation... You think you are so funny, so exciting and entertaining but that's not real Seth... Maybe in your UTOPIA but not here in UWF. Only real thing is that you will face "The man beast" BROCK LESNAR!

lSLVC.jpg

Paul's face now changes to "impressed". Yes, we all know Paul can talk a lot but now he gives Brock Lesnar a space to return verbal attack from Seth Rollins back to the sender.

Brock Lesnar: Shut your f*cking mouth loser! I don't give a f*ck about grammar, you are in UWF not at school! And you don't need to be university graduate to make an example of stupid loudmouthed ugly-boy! Only dreadful thing in this building are you! Dreadful is that you were born! Your mother must be sad and angry. If I have son like you I will shoot myself with 9mm straight to my head. How can someone like you think that you can beat ME? Do you remeber your childbirth? Of course not, no one remember that day but on that day you fell down from the operation table right on your head. That's why you think you are pink little pony in pink cute world with flowers and nice people. Rollins you idiot. Go to find a psychiatrist and then go to asylum for afflicted people! You know what? You will go outside this building with feet first on stretcher!

72312results6.jpg

Brock gives a punch to the camera, then he stomps on it. Paul Heyman laughs very loud. People can see only black screen but there is still voice of Paul Heyman.

Paul Heyman: Now sorry Seth but I want to speak to people in the arena, in their homes and all over the world. Ladies and gentlemen this man started program and plan called "BREAKYEAR". Give me your valuable time and I will explain all. Me and Brock we were talking at backstage a few moments ago. We made a perfect plan for this show, for KING OF THE RING and so many other days in UWF. Why name "BREAKYEAR"? Because this ladies and gentlemenm, THIS WILL BE BREAK BREAKTHROUGH! Brock Lesnar has now a new individual plan for every day in week. After some days, no one from this and no one from any another brand will be able to stop him! Seth Rollins and Zack Ryder will be the first victims of our experiment. First goal of my client is to end the matches with some special moment like breaking table or throwing his opponent to the steel post... Second is to end match by K.O. No pin fall or submission. We want to bring pure fight back to the UWF! No more pink loser jumping and fist pumping. No more half-painted psychos... MARTIAL ARTS! The most beautiful thing you can see on TV! That's what I call "skill" or "ability". Make your opponent lie on the mat without any sign of life.

Brock Lesnar only supplies Paul Heyman's words.

Brock Lesnar: Hey Seth, get ready and bring some armor in the ring before the match. You will need it... BECAUSE HERE COMES THE PAIN!

Then theme song starts to play and scene ends...

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF NXT- R-Truth vs Zack Ryder

205%20-%20microphone%20r-truth%20wwe.png

R-Truth: Hol’ up, ‘bro’. Look over ‘ere on the big screen, look down ‘ere on the apron, it doesn’t say En Ex Zee. It says En Ex Tee! Dawg, you soundin’ crazier than these people tonight!

R-Truth raises the microphone and soaks in the boos thrown down upon him. Truth begins to walk around the ring, pacing, as he thinks to himself.

R-Truth: As much as you wanna’ believe this is ‘ere is your show – it ain’t. You’re the las’ person this show would revolve ‘round. These people might support you but in reality they don’t give a damn ‘bout you. No one gives a damn ‘bout you! Tha’s why when people hear the name o’ Zack Ryder they think o’ a LOSER like yo’self. If this show gon’ revolve ‘round anyone? It’s gon’ be ME, dawg. This show wouldn’t be on the air if it wasn’t fo’ me! This show wouldn’t compete with the likes o’ RAW an’ SmackDown if it wasn’t fo’ me. I’m the nXtreme Champion, I’m the REAL champion o’ this brand unlike a certain snake. Every single week, I work my ass off fo’ what? Definitely not you people – I work my ass off fo’ me an’ me only! That attitude brought my success an’ yo attitude is only gon’ get you an ass whoopin’!

R-Truth, nowhere close to being finished, began to yell more insults at the audience who were now booing him. Truth chose to ignore the boos, as he continued.

R-Truth: Yo’ Zack Pack might’ve got you pas’ Brock Lesnar, dawg. But they ain’t gon’ get you pas’ me! SURPRISE, SURPRISE you beat Brock Lesnar but who cares ‘bout him? He hasn’t been the nex’ big thin’ since – never! You beatin’ Brock ain’t gon’ impress me! You beatin’ monsters an’ machines ain’t gon’ intimidate me! I’ve beaten bigger an’ badder guys in a day than you’ve in a lifetime. Nothin’ you could do an’ have done will make me worry ‘bout this match come Monday. I ain’t even heard ‘bout you before comin’ out ‘ere until the dudes with the suits tellin’ me I gotta match. There ain’t nobody who thinks I can’t beat you. The only people who thinks that is Little Jimmy. An’ Little Jimmy never got faith in mine so y’all might as well count him out! Hell, you might as well call me the winner o’ this ‘ere bout. You ain’t gon’ put up a fight, Ryder, an’ I got more relevant issues to deal with anyways. An’ tha’s the truth!

Once again, R-Truth struck the audience heavily as the popular “ASSHOLE!†chants echoed throughout the arena. Truth begun to chuckle, as he continued.

R-Truth: Y’all wanna’ know what else is the Truth? Well, I’ll be glad to let y’all know! Rhino, I know you in the cafeteria grubbin’ it up so listen up! An’ Sting, I know you up there in the rafters doin’ whatever you do so listen up as well! This Monday night, I’m gon’ teach this kid a lesson not to mess with The Truth. So, I hope y’all would be watchin’ ‘cause what I do to Zack ‘ere? It’s gon’ be the prime example o’ wha’s gon’ happen at King o’ the Ring! I’m gon’ beat him up, an’ I’m gon’ shut him up. An’ tha’s ‘xactly what I’m gon’ do to you two in that Steel Cage. I’m gon’ beat y’all up, an’ I’m gon’ shut y’all up ‘cause quite frankly y’all all startin’ to piss me the hell off. Y’all promises that you’re gon’ beat me an’ take my nXtreme Title don’t sit right with me! So, listen up an’ listen good, this ain’t no Sting era. This ain’t no Rhino era an’ it damn sure ain’t no Zack Ryder era! This is the era o’ The Truth an’ THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!

With those final words, R-Truth violently threw the microphone upon the ground, not showing a care in the world. Truth rose his nXtreme title in the air, allowing Zack Ryder to stare at it. Truth chuckled, as he exited the ring and made his way up the ramp. As Truth reached the stage, he spun around and raised his title in the air once again, before exiting the arena.​

SBS

Reaction score
Re: UWF NXT - Randy Orton vs. Michael McGillicutty

[video=youtube;No5rjlMsgAE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=No5rjlMsgAE[/video]

The music of the NXT World Champion hits the PA system after a long moment of silence and the sold out crowd gets on there feet for the multiple time world Champion. Orton comes out with the championship draped over his shoulder and a smile on his face. He has a microphone in hand and stops on the staging not even bothering to walk down to the ring, whatever Orton wants to say he wants to say it right away.

Orton12.jpg

Randy Orton: I’m sorry it took so long to get out here but when you are the World Heavyweight Champion everyone wants a piece of you. All week I’ve been shooting movies, making wishes through the make a wish foundation, and most importantly preparing for my match at King of the Ring against Abyss. Something my opponent in the ring would know nothing about having come up short last week. But fear not, because on Monday I will be here ready to go and win my first match back in over a month.

The crowd explode into cheers as Orton looks over the crowd as he speaks.

The first thing I notice about my opponent is the fact he likes to talk, but what exactly does he have to brag about? Is he the World Heavyweight Champion? Has he even held a World Title before let alone a handful of times such as myself? The answer is it doesn’t matter, because while fate has been so unkind to poor Michael McGillicuty, fate has been grand for Randy Orton!

Orton finally turns towards the ring and looks at his opponent who looks peeved that Orton hasn’t bothered to speak to him directly.

I’m ignoring you for a reason McGillicuty, and it isn’t because I don’t like you, its because I nothing you. You are simply a third, no, fourth rate superstar who unlike myself who has true wrestling genes, wishes they were better than they are. I mean let us face facts. When I first came into this business I immediately made an impact. I busted my ass off, I fought tooth and nail, and I became the youngest World Heavyweight Champion in WWE history. And unlike most superstars I wasn’t satisfied with that, oh no! I went on to win title after title, end the careers of legend after legend, and now here looking down at my ring with the simple knowledge of knowing I am the best! So what if I am a third generation superstar, while you bitch about trying to pass old daddy, I’ve made the name of Orton Legend in this business. Maybe if you were half as talented, half as skilled, or even a quarter charismatic like me, maybe you’d be outclassing the roster, instead of the roster outclassing you.

The crowd let out a little ooooh as Orton has attempted a burn of McGillicuty which the crowd appears to have enjoyed!

You listen to the crowd McGillicuty, they aren’t chanting for your father, they aren’t chanting for my father, hell they aren’t even cheering for you, they are cheering for me! So what I’m going to suggest to you is quite simple even a fool could understand. Walk away right now. And don’t look back. Go back to working tooth and nail and come back when you’ve made a name for yourself that is worthy of a World Champion. And then we’ll do battle as two legacies of the business. But should you choose to step into the ring with me this Monday Night, I promise I would burn your legacy out, and Michael McGillicuty will be just another victim of the RKO and the Legacy of Randy Orton!

Orton’s smirk is gone instead the champion stands on the ramp looking down on the ring and McGillicuty as perhaps a God looking down at his creation and being mighty displeased.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
NXT 11/5/12: Sheamus/Lesnar vs. Bateman/Curtis

Sting appears on the titantron screen to address the participants of the match.

stinglil.jpg

In case you haven't read the promotional material for next week's broadcast, allow me to explain the situation to you. John Bradshaw Layfield, the General Manager of this program, had something arise in his personal life that required attending to, so for the foreseeable future he will be away. Knowing this, it became apparent to him that he must appoint a fill-in, someone to assume his managerial duties during his absence. Well, ladies and gentlemen, he chose me. Why? Because he knows that I am someone he can trust to get the job done, I am someone that does not take grief from my peers lying down, I retaliate and dish it back out tenfold. You saw that play out at the pay-per-view a couple nights ago when I took the actions those men committed at Vengeance, a cheap roll-up pin and a Gore, respectively, and took out my revenge as I saw fit.

Tonight I come out here to inform you of something that I intentionally left out of the promotional material as it pertains to this tag team match. Before I let you in on what that is, shedding some background on this situation is something I deem necessary. You see, these men have been afforded a very valuable opportunity to prove that not only are they worth the paper their paychecks are printed on, but that they are more worthy of collecting those paychecks than the men they are competing against. When I competed against Sheamus several weeks ago, I knew that he must be defeated in order for me to fulfill what I have gone on to fulfill, and that his ignorance would be his downfall in that encounter. After suffering defeat at my hands, Sheamus has gone on to suffer nothing but defeat, and that, to me, is inexcusable. I expect more from a talent like Sheamus because I know he is capable of giving me more.

But it is not just he that I am disappointed in. Several weeks ago, I watched Brock Lesnar savagely manhandle the NXT World Champion Randy Orton in a manner that I have never witnessed one human being injure another. Fast forward a few weeks to King of the Ring, and he is incapable of defeating a lower-on-the-totem-pole peon like Zack Ryder. These men are not living up to their potential, which is why I have placed them both in not only the same match, but on the same team. You both have a lot in common, and now you have a goal in common as well, proving to me that you are worth keeping employed. Standing across the ring from the two of you will be men that seem to be more interested in video games and flirting with their manager than making something of themselves in this company and on this show, Johnny Curtis and Derrick Bateman. Men, you have been placed in this match to prove to me that you are more than, and I use this term lightly, a comedy act. Beating a colossal tandem like Brock Lesnar and Sheamus will do just that.

Now for the matter of business I referred to earlier. This will be no ordinary tag team match, it will be a "Tornado Tag Elimination" match, which means there will be no tag format, it will be all four of you in the ring for the entire duration of the match. May the better team win, and the other fade into obscurity and die off.

The screen goes black as the fans wait to see which of the participants will show up first.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
NXT 11/5/12: R-Truth vs. Bully Ray

Darkness falls over the arena as the voice of the interim General Manager Sting is then heard.

How sweet it is to reap the enjoyment of succeeding at something you set out to do. All of my hard work has paid off and the injustice that occurred at Vengeance has been righted. Ron, I'm sure you thought that next Monday I was going to give you your rematch for the NXTreme Championship, which is why I take such great pleasure in not only seeing you be proven wrong again, but being the one that denied you that opportunity. You're guaranteed that rematch sure, but I don't owe it to you by any means, when you come to that realization maybe then you can have it. But until then, I'm going to enjoy watching Bully Ray put bruises on your bruises and lacerations on your lacerations, because this match is going to be no disqualification! You think you're hurting now? You haven't experienced real pain yet! And that, as they say, is the truth.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
NXT 11/5/12: Rollins vs. Ryder vs. Miz vs. Abyss

The titantron screen lights up and a picture of the November 5th match card is seen.

Seth.jpg
VS.
Ryder_zps2fdceb29.jpg
VS.
Miz.jpg
VS.
Abyss.jpg

Four superstars, each in different points of their career. Zack Ryder is coming off of a victory against an impressive opponent made meaningless by his opponent's tardiness, The Miz is coming off a hard-fought victory, while Seth Rollins is a young up-and-comer fresh off that loss to The Miz and Abyss is the monster who came up short against Randy Orton. Zack, I'm sure you're hungry to gain yourself a meaningful win. Seth, you want to redeem your loss and move up the card. Miz, you aren't ready to give up wafting in the afterglow of victory. Abyss, you just want to make people hurt. That's why all of you are here, to prove to me who among you deserves to have my attention, and who deserves my apathy. This fatal-four-way will be contested in a battle royal format, which means only one among you will leave this match looking like a success, which means three of you will leave looking like failures. Who will be the one, and who will be the three?

The screen goes black as the fans are eager to find out which participant is going to come out first.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
NXT 11/5/12: McGillicutty vs. Rhino

The titantron screen lights up and when it does, a picture of Rhino is seen as Sting begins talking offscreen.

rhino.jpg

Terry, are you convinced that my accusations are true yet? That you're nothing but a bloated waste of roster space and Earth? What I did to you inside that steel cage can be defined as nothing less than a humbling, yet there you are still feeding off of rage as though you can stumble your way into another shot at this title. What I have for you instead is another humbling against someone whose lineage alone exposes you for the pathetic craftsman that you are. Michael McGillicutty will send you further down the road that I began kicking you down when we first met in the ring. And to be certain that this happens, you are prohibited from using the Gore during any point of this match. Good luck trying to tantrum your way out of this now you big, stupid animal.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: NXT 11/5/12: Rollins vs. Ryder vs. Miz vs. Abyss

WHERE ALL MY BROS AT?!

[video=youtube;opv_wbs8QJI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opv_wbs8QJI[/video]

The crowd ignites as “Radio†by Downstait hits the PA system and the “Long Island Iced Z†Zack Ryder makes his way out from the backstage area. Zack is all smiles after his victory at King of the Ring against Brock Lesnar as he throws up the LI.

3012018_o.gif

Zack makes his way down the ramp, looking out at all of the girls in attendance. He spots one he likes and calls out to her “CALL ME!†He then hops up onto the apron and climbs the turnbuckle and again throws up the LI.

3014234_o.gif

Zack climbs into the ring and is handed a microphone from ringside. He stands in the middle of the ring and waits for the audience to let him get a word in edgewise. Zack finally gets his chance and begins his speech.

Zack-Ryder-promo_original_display_image_display_image.png

Zack Ryder: For the past few weeks, I've heard nothing but talk, talk, talk from Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar about what kind of joke I am and how his loss to me a few weeks back in the Gold Rush Tournament meant nothing. Brock and Paul, they made promises that Brock would destroy me and end my career and show the world I was a nobody but the only promise kept was by me when I Fist....Pumped.....His Face and proved to him and all of the doubters that I'm not a fluke. Zack Ryder is the real deal, bro. At King of the Ring, Brock Lesnar was embarrassed. I mean, how long did it take me to beat you? I actually think I beat Allstair Overeem's time. But, Brock, I'm done with you. I've got nothing else to prove to you and I'm heading for bigger and better things, namely the NXT Championship.

The crowd pops at the thought of Zack challenging for the NXT Championship. Zack smiles as he continues speaking.

Zack Ryder: That's right, Zack Pack. It's only a matter of time before it happens and my next speed bump is this fatal 4-way battle royal Sting put me in. It's gonna be me, my broski Seth Rollins, The Miz and Abyss. Now, before I get into that, I just want to address something and that's Sting. Sting, you may not know me and may not care to know me, but bro, I'm damn excited to be put in this match because this match type is where I thrive. My dad's favorite wrestler John Morrison might be King of the Ring but I'm the King of the Battle Royals and I don't plan on that stopping. Miz, you looked impressive in that match with Seth Rollins on Sunday but I wouldn't count on keeping those winning ways up when I'm around because, when I'm around, you'll always be second best at the most. In all honesty, I think what the misconception about me, that I'm a joke and can't be taken seriously, I think you're a living breathing example of that. Everything you've ever achieved you've earned at the expense of others. That's not how Zack Ryder rolls and, if you're thinking of doing any kind of under-handed tactics in our match, I've got a broski boot that says otherwise.

The crowd is rallying behind Ryder as they chant “RYDER! RYDER! RYDER! RYDER!â€

Zack Ryder: And that brings me to you, Abyss. “The Monsterâ€. Bro, do you know how many so-called “monsters†I've faced lately? Or in my entire career for that matter? You're just another face in the crowd to me. I've defeated monsters, machines and countless other men who claim to be bigger, stronger and more motivated than I am. Abyss, at King of the Ring, you had an opportunity that I would kill for and you blew it and let Randy Orton get the better of you. What exactly is it about you that screams “Monster†when a mortal man can beat you fair and square in the middle of this ring. I know your whole schpeel because I've seen in before. You and that hoeski Daffney are gonna come out here, get in my face and try to intimidate me by using allusions to death and destruction but, at the end of the day, all that matters is that my heart, my drive, my passion and my abilities far outweigh any kind of mindgames and power you might have. And, by the way, Mick Foley called and wants his mask back, bro!

The crowd goes “OOOOOOOHHHH!†at the burn Zack threw at Abyss. Zack then turns his attention to his “broski†Seth Rollins.

Zack Ryder: And, last but not least, my real competition in this match, Seth Rollins. Bro, we've only known each other a short while and already I consider you one of my broskis. I mean, I could easily see you and me chilling in Long Island with Chi and The Big O drinking some Bud Lite Limes together but this match isn't about friends. This match is about proving who the best man is and who the sole survivor will be and who will mark their territory as next in line for a NXT Title shot and I'll be damned if I let friendship get in the way of that. We're broskis out of the ring but, as soon as we step inside and that bell rings, all I see is an opponent I need to toss over the top rope and to the floor. You're a hell of a competitor but I will not hesitate to do what's best for me because believe me when I say that the Ryder Revolution does not stop for anyone, not even Seth Rollins. I mean, after all, why else do they call this show Monday Night N-X-Z?!

Zack has the crowd all fired up as he issues one final word of advice.

Zack Ryder: Bros, you better bring everything you got because it's gonna take more than a Blackout, a Skull-Crushing Finale and a Black Hole Slam to finish me off. And Randy Orton, you better believe I'm gunning for you. WOO WOO WOO! YOU KNOW IT!

Zack lowers his microphone just as...

Reactions: 1 person

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: NXT 11/5/12: Sheamus/Lesnar vs. Bateman/Curtis

[video=youtube;LO8twBafSbY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO8twBafSbY[/video]

All of sudden, an Irish rhytms starts to play throughout the arena. "Written In My Face" by Flatfoot 56 starts to play through the speakers placed all around the arena, fans stand up and hold up their signs, because it's time for The Great White, Sheamus. Sheamus emerges from the back after a while and he stands under the titantron, where he makes a crucifix pose, hits his chest with one hand and screams, wearing a crown and a cape. Sheamus then continues his way down to the ring, over the steel steps, over the second rope. Sheamus takes the microphone and speaks ...

normal_RAWDec60304.jpg

After all these people, this ring and that so called Next Big Thing, after what you all have done ta me, you are still watching this show, buying merchandise and support the wrong men. If I am not mistaken, it should be me, who should be supported by you creatures. Not only that Oi am The King, but I am also the best competitor that has ever been in this very ring. Even people in Albion are more friendly than you peasants here in the United States of America. You see I am The King! You all should bow down right in front of me and kiss my boot! All the druids in me country, they were predicting me a bright future here in U.S., in this business. Now Oi know I should have cut off their heads and throw them into the river. Not only that Oi am honest and generous man, I am also a man, who always fight Fir Fer. As you Americans would say fair play. You low people might not know, but this mantle Oi am wearing, it stands for honesty and loyalty. OÃ￾ understand you people have a free choice, you can do whatever I want, but you shouldn't do anything, what would make the Celtic Gods angry, because Oi am their favourite son and everyone who will pick on me or boo me is gonna die in hell ...

Sheamus just make a few steps in the ring, looking on the canvas in the ring and then continues ...

And when I am looking on the floor of this ring, it brings so much pain to me heart. Because pain is all I acknowledged in this ring. I am sick and tired of this ring always making me lose me match. Believe me Oi am very frustrated by me current situation in UWF, but it is just a matter of time until The King will rise. Those who bear with me through me unlycky tries ta finally win a match will be spared, those who are just throwing a mud at me and making fun of me shall not live long. You know this ring means a long life, if you happen to become a legend in this ring, you will live forever. Well I am one of those legends. I will live in every single one's mind forever and ever. And those court jesters are not going ta be the ones, who will defeat me again. They will be only preys of my anger and they will become me first notch on me sword handle. And from that time, from that moment, The Celtic Warrior will outshine every single superstar in this ring, on that microphone and everything they can do ... Oi can do better! I do not have any partner, I have only enemies. So you Brock Lesnar prepare that yer gonna get yer piece of fight. And your little monkey too and this time you will not be able to save him from me aggression ...

Sheamus throws the microphone out of the ring as from the speakers comes out very unpleasant sound and Sheamus waits for who ever comes down to the ring ...

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: NXT 11/5/12: R-Truth vs. Bully Ray

The voice of the interim General Manager finishes, and a whistling noise can be heard.

[video=youtube_share;d9DMath_ZxQ]http://youtu.be/d9DMath_ZxQ[/video]

"The Beaten Path" bellows out in the arena and the boos ensue, followed by the arrival of the number one contender to Randy Ortons NXT World Heavyweight Championship. He looks at crowd with a rather large grin, obviously smug about his accomplishment at King of the Ring. He makes his way down the ramp.

IMG_8418_original_display_image.jpg

Bully shouts a few brags on the way down to the ring and points at his calves at one instance, before making his way into the ring. From there he demands a microphone and gets given one in double time, before his music stops and he addresses the UWF Universe, speaking loud to talk over the collective boos.

Bully Ray: Since American Idol seems to be all the rage for the idiotic American masses, I thought I would give you all my rendition of one of the greatest songs to ever be sung.

*Ahem*

LOOK IN MY EYEEEEES....
WHAT DO YOU SEEEEE???
THE BEST DAMN WRESTLER ON N-X-T!

The smug look on Bully's face attracts more boos. The fact his singing was god awful didn't bother him as his point got across.

Don't you like it??? No?? You assholes couldn't appreciate the truth if it was thrown in front of you with a side order of chicken wings downed in Barbecue sauce, if I even worried myself on what you lot appreciate and want, I wouldn't be standing here today as your number one contender! That's basically the truth of the subject, you people don't know what you want, and you people don't know whats good for ya. What's good for you.... Is a champion you can be proud of. Not a champion that got given the belt because it was the first night here. Not a champion that bases his accomplishments on 'right place right time' syndrome. Not.... Randy Orton. Randy, I told you I was coming out of King of the Ring with the ticket to face you for the gold, and how dare anyone question my word. If I say something, it stands, and it will stay stood, and I would have thought by now all you people would understand that. For months you have been waiting for me to let you down with a failed promise, so you can catch me on it, but that failed promise never arrives now does it? So what I suggest to all of you hoping it comes one day, is to do what my opponent R-Truth should do after his awful showing from King of the Ring... and that's give up!

The fans boo as Bully smirks again.

This is the same guy that only just beat Rhino once I went and took CM Punk up to the top of that stage right there, and Bully Bombed him to the point where he couldn't face the public for three full weeks. This is the same man that like Randy Orton, only got crowned a champion due to being in the right place, at the right time. To the man with the most hypocritical name in professional wrestling I say this; I understand you get a rematch for the strap of tin Stings now carrying around. That's cute. It sort of makes you a number one contender to that nXtreme title. Me.... I'm the contender to the world title, only I haven't lost to the champion yet so consider me the next in line to the throne. We may not have had King of the Ring rights being on this show last Sunday night but you can still bow down to me as your King.

To think, I was going to steal your catchphrase at the end too, but I wouldn't lower myself to Stings level!

The tirades of the Bully continue from the fans, but suddenly....

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: NXT 11/5/12: Sheamus/Lesnar vs. Bateman/Curtis

[video=youtube;9BIX7N2iOnc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BIX7N2iOnc[/video]

Johnny Curtis's music hits but Maxine is the first one out of the trio and has an angry scowl on her face. She moves out of the way for the two upcoming rookies on the stage. Johnny makes a suggestive motion to Maxine but she looks disgusted.

curtbatemax5.png

They continue on down the ramp but Maxine is in a hurry and heads off before them. She is quick to grab a mic and heads into the ring and begins speaking as the duo are still making their way into the ring.

Maxine
I can't believe what I just heard. For some random reason Sting is like our general manager tonight and he spends all his time talking about Lesner and Sheamus and when he refers to us, he can't even get his facts straight. I thought Sting would have turned a new leaf for the better but this is just another whiney boring incantation of Sting. I'd rather have Steve Borden back. Hell I'd rather have JBL back. At least he's not delusional. Ugh I can't stand half of the people here, talk about fade back into obscurity, Sting is the definition but this isn't about Sting. This is about Curtis and Bateman. Now I take full responsibility for these guys recent losses. I've been busy trying to further my own career without doing my current job. I mean, I've been restoring a long lost division while other girls want to randomly show up and throw their names in the hat now that I'm close to sealing a deal. This week however, they get their first shot as a tag team. You can expect me to be in their corner 100 percent. I was hired to make sure the succeed at everything they do and this week I'll show everyone just how good I am at my job.

Johnny Curtis
And trust me fellas, that's not the only job she's good at if you catch my drift.

Maxine punches Curtis in the arm as it looks like he likes it.

Derrick Bateman
Now all four of us in this match have been in a bit of a downward spiral but me and Curtis here haven't ever been considered the "next big thing" and we've both never won any championships in our career. Of course that's all about to change but we were never meant to be future world champions. No we got hired as talent enhancement of sorts. We were here to lose from the get go as apparent by my first match against Robert Roode but what happened? I defied the odds. You guy guys on the other hand are former world champions and were destined to make a big splash here on NXT but what's happened so far? You've flopped like fish out of water. You guys are the biggest disappointment in the history of all entertainment. Even bigger than the Star Wars prequels. Topical right? Two big hulking guys squaring off against guys like us, hell it seems like we're destined to lose once again. We'll defy the odds again.

The crowd cheers for the always charismatic Bateman as they wait very awkwardly wait for someone to come out.

OOC: Aw crap I didn't see that you got one up before me. I literally checked out if anyone replied about 10 minutes before you posted yours up and started mine and just posted it when I was finished. Oh well.

Last edited:

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: NXT 11/5/12: Rollins vs. Ryder vs. Miz vs. Abyss

Just as Ryder lowers his microphone, the entrance ramp gets covered in flames and the whole arena is covered in red hue. Zack Ryder gets scared when flames blow up. After all, darkness covers the whole arena. You can hear two gong hits.

*GONG...GONG*

[video=youtube;hqzKjPn7YSY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqzKjPn7YSY[/video]

The entire arena gets covered in red hue once again. A guitar riff is still playing when out comes Abyss. Abyss walks through the curtain with a steel chain wrapped around his neck. Abyss is just standing on the stage as he looks into the crowd. He then begins walking down the ramp with his hands extended and flames cover the entrance ramp.

24d24v5.jpg

When Abyss is in front of the ring he climbs to the apron. He doesn't enter the ring just yet. While he is looking at Zack Ryder who's got sweat coming down his cheeks, Abyss turns nods his head to the right side, then to the left side. After a while Abyss steps over the ropes and enters the ring. He then puts his hand through the ropes and an announcer gives him a microphone. Abyss raises it to his mouth and begins to speak.

6p28fc.jpg

Abyss:
Really? Do you really think you are a man? Men all around the world get offended when someone calls you a man so I will not call you that. Because you are not a man, Zack. You are just a little lonely boy. Flames blew up and this arena got covered in red hue and you already have sweat running down your face. You thought I would try to intimidate you but when I look at your face I see I do not have to try hard. My appearence already intimidated you so when you say you are strong and fearless, you lie to every single one of your so called "broskies" in attempt to make your ego bigger and to make your fear go away but that is impossible because a method by which someone like you could erase his fear does not exist...it never will.

Abyss takes one step closer to Zack Ryder.

Abyss:
You are nothing compared to me. Look at me. I am strong, smart, agile even through the fact I am a big monster. I have all the tools and I can make them work together. What do you have? A silly internet show, one awful catch phrase you say all the time and that is about it. You do not have what it takes...you never did. I am better than you and I have a proof. Look at this...

A quick review of a match between Abyss and Michael McGillicutty is played on the titatron.

Abyss:
See that right there? That is the match where I became the number one contender for the NXT Championship. See? I defeated Michael McGillicutty in what was the most brutal match in NXT history. I defeated a man who was able to beat you in less than five minutes. Therefor I would like to ask you a question...What makes you think you can beat a man who defeated someone who beat you less than five minutes....Do not answer, it was a rhetorical question. In case you do not know what is a rhetorical question...find it in a dictionary. Here is the answer for that...there is nothing that can make you think that. That is what bothers me. See...I know what a smart man would think but me, as a smart one I cannot tell what is in a mind of someone stupid...of someone like you. I know a lot of world's biggest secrets but I do not know what is in your head and that bothers me. But fear not...it doesn't matter if I know what is in your head or I don't know what is in your head because I am still better. I am still a monster, I am still the one who was able to go through the gold rush tournament to achieve the ultimate goal, not like you. What did you ever achieve? That's right, you are the internet champion. Congratulations on that one but the fact you call yourself the internet champion does one thing and one thing only...it protects your virginity.

Fans in the arena would react with a hufe "OOOOOOOOH" but this time they boo Abyss as he offended their hero.

Abyss: You have your own reaction chain. It has been like that your entire career or even your entire life. You try to achieve something but than you fail because that is your destiny. Without people like you, there wouldn't be beings like me. To be successful, you need to go through life-long failures like you. You always fail when you have pressure on your shoulders, you do, Zack. And when you do so, your personality is not strong enough to bounce back and try one more time. What you do is you hide your tail between your legs, you lock yourself in your room in your parent's house and you jump head first into your fantasy world where you are the internet champion because you know you will never be a champion in real life. That is how you did it. You became popular because these people here tonight are just like you. When they have problems they sit in front of their computers and they watch people become famous because they do not have what it takes to get a life. You are just like them, Zack. You knew if you would make an internet show and you would complain about how you are getting screwed, those people would cheer for you. But that was not smart, really because now you might be popular, they might like you, they might cheer for you everytime they see you but you are still that untalented fool you were before they recognized you. Once, your "broskies" will turn on you becase one day they will realize you cannot offer them good wrestling and you cannot become their champion.

Abyss makes a short pause and then he begins to laugh.

Abyss: You faced monsters before? That is laughable, Zack. What is your picture of a monster? Brock Lesnar? A man who got his ass handled in UFC and now he wants to be a wrestler again? Give me a break! Nobody except you thinks he is a monster. But there is one man who people think is a monster. He is not a monster but people think it...Kane. You faced him before and what happened? Show the picture!

20120213_raw_kane_ryder_r.jpg

Abyss:
I do not know about you but I do not call this "beating a monster". You know what, Zack? Stay right there in that corner and
do not interrupt me while I will be talking about our opponents because otherwise, I will break you in half. One of them being The Miz...The so called most must-see UWF Superstar in history. What a joke. I do not what to think of him. Seriously, is he a reality TV star, a movie star or a wrestler? This is exactly why I am here in UWF, to squash men like The Miz. The Miz does not want to entertain you, The Miz does not want to show you good wrestling like I do. All he wants to do is make money and be famous. That is why he is in UWF, to have his face on television. THAT IS NOT WHAT WRESTLING IS HERE FOR! Listen to me, Michael. I do have a problem with you...I do have a problem with your attitude....I do have a problem with your duck-like face...with your haircut...with your suits...with your wrestling skills...actually, I do not have a problem with your wrestling skills because you do not have wrestling skills. It is as simple as it gets. You show up, you open your mouth and you make me angry. That is something you do not want to do. Do it and next week on NXT I will grab you by your hair and send you somewhere you will never ever come back from, understand?! You better...

Abyss looks at Ryder before he begins to talk about Rollins.

Abyss:
I have been told that the last man in this match will be Seth Rollins. I do not know a lot about this man but I do know he has got a really dark past. Seth, this goes to you so you might want to listen. I know what you have been through, I know that at some point, you are just like me. You might pretend to be a good guy now but once the dark passenger gets in you, you cannot get rid of him. You can push him back in lower his influence in your head but you cannot make him disappear entirely. The only choice you have got left is to admit who you really are. Let the anger, the darkness flow through you. Let the world see your true self. There is nothing bad about being evil because at the end of the day we are all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils. LET IT OUT, SETH! These people should feel agony, not you! Here is what I offer you, Seth. Join me and own this place. You can do just that and then I will be able to set you free. But if you do not choose to join me, I will not be friendly. Do you know what I do to people who do not agree with me, to people who are not friendly? You do because you used to be doing just that with your buddy, J. Jacobs.

MIZ...ZACK...SETH...PREPARE TO FEEL MY PAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.