UWF 2012: Past NXT Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Rhino vs Sting

The scene opens up in a press conference room. Cameras are flashing; people are screaming questions as the manager for Rhino Jonathan Coachmen is up on the pedestal speaking. Rhino is sitting beside the podium, waiting patiently for his turn to speak. As Coachmen receives the last question, he answers with a smile.

Jonathan-Coachman2.jpg

Jonathan Coachmen:
Ah, and excellent question if ever there was one. I am very confident in my client’s abilities to handle Sting next Monday on NXT. So confident in fact, that I will put any amount of money on his success, not only on NXT, but at King of the Ring. I believe Rhino will elaborate more on what I have said, but if I may continue for just a couple moments longer. You see, Sting made a very poor choice by assaulting my client. We could play the “he started it” game, but at the end of the day it truly doesn’t matter. Rhino was very clear, as was I when we both said that Sting being Gored wasn’t exactly part of the plan. He just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Our intentions were to start any sort of war with him; we only wished to make a statement. It would appear we have done both, but I don’t think my client will mind that so much. Now, Sting has pretty much challenged my client to this match, and I not only feel bad for him, but I also feel bad for whoever has to get involved in the match.

I don’t think I need to remind you all of my client’s anger management issues, and Sting truly angered him. To the point now that the mere mention of the man gets him boiled up. I am with him on that front to be honest. Sting is an irritating man who just doesn’t know when to quit, or when to choose his battles. I know Rhino will make easy work of him at NXT, and I know that at King of the Ring, you will see a newly crowned nXtreme Champion. It’s unfor-

Suddenly Rhino stands up and moves over to the podium, Coachmen bends down to hear him as Rhino whispers something into his ear. Jonathan seems a little shocked, but nonetheless complies with whatever Rhino asked of him.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you with the War Machine, the Man Beast... RHINO!

The group of people instantly assault Rhino with questions, but Rhino waves his hand, signalling for them to stop. The room falls quiet as he looks over the crowd before speaking.

Rhino:
I ain’t going to answer any questions; I’m going to speak my piece and move on, got it?

A collection of nodding heads bobs up and down in agreement.

Good, now I have to talk about the first thing I know is on everybody’s mind. How am I going to handle Sting? The answer to that question is very simple; I’m simply going to destroy him. When he attacked me last week, I knew right then that he would be a problem. And like the song goes, when a problem comes along you must fix it. I intend to fix this problem before it becomes anything more than that. I won’t let Sting push me around, that’s for damn sure. He can run his mouth all he wants, but at the end of the night, it’s going to be my hand raised. I’m already getting tired of him really; he’s already pissed me off worse than the damn Champion himself. That’s another guy I want to talk about, but maybe at a later time. Maybe it won’t even be discussed, I don’t care. All I know is I’ll be taking Truth’s belt from him.

Jonny boy here was right though when he said that Sting made a huge mistake in challenging me. Especially the way he did. Now he’s got a pissed off Rhino to deal with. And he thinks that putting me in a cage at King of the Ring will be wise? There is one thing you don’t do, and that’s try to cage the pissed off animal. But as far as Monday night goes. Well, I’ll see him in the ring just like I do all my opponents, and I’ll let my strength do the talking. At the end of the night, he’ll be feeling the wrath of my GORE! GORE! GORE!

Rhino seems pleased as he walks away from the podium and back to his seat, the group of people scrambling to try and get a question in.​

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: NXT 10/15/12: Rollins/Ryder vs Sheamus/Lesnar

Seth Rollins goes to lift his microphone up to respond but Zack stops him and lifts his own back up.

Zack Ryder: Umm....I have to ask, what fan was it who wrote this “posting†because it sounds like, at least to me, and I'm just taking a guess, that the screen name on that post was something like “IMAHEYMANGUY†or “BROCKROCKSMYSOCKSâ€. And, just another guess, if I were to track their IP address that it that it wouldn't lead back to either one of your home computers, would it? The point I'm trying to make is that, trying to keep up this facade that Brock is still this big bad ass kicker was completely thrown out of the window when I pinned you in the middle of this ring. Just go ahead and admit it. Zack Ryder beat you. The almighty Brock Lesnar, the over-hyped “ass kicking machine†in turn got his ass kicked. That's what this is all about, just come out with it. The reason you go around bullying referees and attacking people from behind is that you can't do any better. When it come to face-to-face, Brock Lesnar just can't cut it.

Ryder refuses to be intimidated by Brock or Sheamus and he starts walking closer to both men.

723235823-82-jpg.jpg

Zack Ryder: Bro, as hard as it was to even understand both of you, I think the gist of what you said was “I am not confident in my abilitiesâ€. Deny it all you want, but your body language says otherwise. I'm stepping closer to you as I speak and you're becoming even more nervous by the minute. Why is that, Brock? Is it because you have never had a beating like the one I gave you a few weeks ago on NXT? I think so, either that or I Fist....Pumped.....Your Face so hard that your already delusional mind has gone even further off the deep end. Either way, it doesn't matter. Brock, your career as you've known it up until this point, is over. It's time for you to face facts that the perks you've been granted are over. You've lost your edge. You're still trying to hang on to that bit of dignity you used to have for so long that you're starting to believe the hype but deep down, bro, you know you don't have the ability to beat me.

Zack then turns his attention to the so-called “High King†Sheamus.

Zack Ryder: As far as you go, Sheamus, all of this royalty talk doesn't make a bit of difference in the end. Seth beat you last week in quick fashion and with the “Long Island Iced Z†by his side, and you having an incompetent tag team partner by your side, FELLA, you don't stand a chance. You see, as with any kingdom, inevitably, they all fall and crumble beneath their king's feet. Well, allow myself and Seth here to introduce a little BROmocracy around here. Sheamus, “The Great Whiteâ€. Great White what, exactly? Great White Disappointment? Great White Reason for people to change the channel? I know you just arrived here on the scene, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but a word of advice: If you can't back up your claims, don't make them. You claim you could beat us both single-handedly, well that might be what you'll have to attempt to do seeing as how Brock will do what he always does and take the easy route out but Sheamus, you don't stand a chance against us. This week, The Ryder Revolution teams up with the Rollins Experience to bring you two an ass-kicking of a lifetime. And FELLAS, it's gonna be SSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

Zack lowers his microphone and glares at his opponents as Rollins adds his two cents.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: NXT 10/15/12: Rollins/Ryder vs Sheamus/Lesnar

Rollins enjoyed what he heard, he looks at Sheamus as Rollins speaks.

086.jpg

Seth Rollins:

Man... did a bug crawl in your mouth or something? Is it me or did everybody else have a hard time understanding what Sheamus just said to me? This ring is cursed was probably the only thing I managed to gather out of everything you spoke about I think... It's funny how you believe there's a curse happening here Sheamus, maybe it's because you've been losing lately... Maybe you're the one who's cursed and not us. I'm glad you've called me an American God... That actually sounds very fitting, don't you agree Zack?
*Zack nods his head in approvement * But this superhero power you're believing you've got amazes me Sheamus, it really does... I grew up watching wrestling and there was already a guy who played superheroes... His name was Hurricane Helms. But if it's strength and ya-di-da-da crap you're on about... then you'll have to try a little bit better because let me remind you that you lost last week... to ME! But you couldn't make my life a living hell even if you tried Sheamus, I might be new around here but last week I disclosed the bully and put him in an envelope... But it must have been sent to the wrong address because you're back once again. Now let me remind you... If I'm going to face you every week, I'm going to get bored sooner or later. You might have been around for quite some time... but you did not get the job done last week... What makes you think you'll get it done this week? By having Brock there with you? Newsflash! Zack here beat him 1, 2, 3! I shouldn't have to repeat myself Sheamus. Last week you spoke about the kingdom, Ireland... Nobody cares! You might as well start forgetting about your kingdom and start drinking in a pub like every other Irishmen until a brawl starts out... Maybe that could motivate you, hey... I'm only trying to help! You're not Midas, you'll never have the touch of gold... I don't see gold on you and I don't see gold on myself but hopefully I'll be able to justify myself and claim some gold soon... If only Zack and I here could challenge for them tag titles! But this show isn't about you, it isn't about me either... It's about the people who tune in and watch N-X-T! But I loved how you threw one little sentence about me and rambled on something else, listen FELLA! The thing you need to know about me is as much as you try and be intimidating... It isn't working at all. You want to rip my body apart, go for it... Good luck because your threats only motivate me even more. I removed the 'Bully' that is you... This week I will do it again not only to you but to Brock as well!

Rollins then squares up with Brock Lesnar before looking towards Heyman.

Paul... I remember watching you back in ECW... Is age getting the best of you because surely you rambled on and I couldn't understand you. I could understand Khali a lot better! What you said made absolutely no sense at all, it's disappointing because I really thought of you to be one of the best mic-talkers in the world but now... my thoughts have changed. When you have not one...but two "dominant" forces who have been struggling to actually look "dominating" then... what do you call that? Honestly I wouldn't know but you see when you put not one but two guys who are probably over-looked... Then you've got the fans entertained with upsets after upsets! Word on the street that we're at twelve dollars to win this match... TWELVE! I'd suggest you people put a bet down because you know... You'll be a lot more richer! But Paul, claiming this match is Suicide? That's disgraceful especially coming from your own mouth! You do realise there are many people in the world who have died to Suicide? I would never ever use the word 'Suicide' in that form! I'm not going to get killed, I'm a thrillseeker, I'm a daredevil Paul! Nothing can stop me not even Brock or Sheamus, you could pay the entire roster to come out here and it still wouldn't be enough! It might have me down and beaten but I'd just come back next week and be waiting! But Brock... Do...I...Have...To...Speak...Like...This...All...The...Time? Really Brock, you should never have a microphone in your hand ever! I've seen people try speak on the mic and it's like someone scraping their hands on the blackboard... It gives people goosebumps. No you're not intimidating, let Paul do all the talking for you from now on ok? I think Paul may agree to me on this one. Now Paul, nobody cares about the doctors or if Zack's abnormal... Hell, I ain't normal myself! I think I'd rather be weird than normal because if I was normal... Would that make me look like Brock? Sure, he ain't normal either, we've all got our perks Paul... But the three of you need a lesson, you're just trying to act tough like some big kid in a playground... I might have to use Zack's words here but we're both going to FIST PUMP YOUR FACE... SENDING YOU INTO A BLACKOUT BECAUSE THAT'S...

Zack and Rollins say the same thing at the same time.

SSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: NXT: The Miz vs Johnny Curtis

The feed is cut away and heads to another camera as Johnny Curtis is shown standing in front of it, lotioning his skin as Maxine is standing near buy and you can hear Derrick Bateman making a commotion, trying to set up the camera.

Maxine
Is it on yet?

Derrick Bateman
Uhh, I don't know I've never done this type of thing before. Why'd you ask me to do it?

Maxine
You talk about nerdy things all the time so I figured you knew this technical stuff.

Derrick Bateman
What kind of rational thinking is that woman! I should- Oh wait it's working! Hold on let me get into frame!

Bateman rushes in front of the camera as Johnny finishes lotioning up.

curtbatemax4.jpg

Maxine
Johnny you're on!

Johnny Curtis
Oh, hey there. I know you guys might have been busy. Perhaps you were listening to something important. Or maybe someone was making an important statement. I feel like what I have to say is a little more important though. Plus I'm way better to look at. Ladies and ladies I present to you, the next big thing in professional wrestling and I'm not talking about the man that completely made that ugly frog an ugly squashed frog. I'm talking about myself, Johnny Curtis, and these are my sidekicks.

Derrick Bateman gets a very confused and slightly angry look on his face.

Derrick Bateman
Whoa hold on, side kick? If I remember correctly, Daffney was the one calling me Batman. You're more like my Robin.

Johnny Curtis
Robin? Nah bro you had you're turn, I want to be Batman.

Derrick Bateman
You can't be Batman, you're name sound nothing like it.

Johnny Curtis
You're right. I'll be Jean Claude Van Dam to your Sly Stallone.

Derrick Bateman
Eh, I'm cool with that.

Both Bateman and Curtis bump fists as Maxine rolls her eyes.

Johnny Curtis
Don't worry baby, You'll get your turn to bump with me again later tonight but I have to deal with these guys first okay sweet cakes.

Maxine rubs her head as if she has a migraine.

Johnny Curtis
Look, Derrick has really gone out there and shined each time he was in the ring but now I get my opportunity to step into the limelight. I don't know what took so long but I guess since I helped out Maxine here in a BIG way, she decided to finally step it up for me. Now you all get to bask in the ambiance of myself. But if you think I'm just a pretty face, you're wrong. I'm all around sexy. But don't forget, I'm also a spectacular wrestler. You may not know it yet but you'll see soon enough. Miz you'd better get ready, I'm going to fly off those ropes and land right on your neck with my toned thighs. Or maybe you can get a look at my sweet sweet pecs when I hoist you up in the air and throw you right back down. If you think I'll let you crush my skull, more importantly my face, you're dead wrong. Tell em' Maxine baby.

Maxine
I'm not your baby but he's right about everything else. You may have "beaten" Brock Lesner, but he was clearly the real victor. He got beaten by Zack Ryder. Bateman was the clear winner in his match with Ryder. Bateman and Curtis are pretty much equals. Even if Curtis was the weak link, he'd still be a couple levels above you. Bateman's quest for the NXT Championship may have passed him by but Curtis has his shot to make a statement now and he's not going to let some loud mouthed idiot stop him!

Johnny Curtis
Yeah when was the last time you saw Jean Claude Van Dam get his ass kicked!

Derrick Bateman
Expendables 2 by Sly Stallone.

Johnny Curtis
......That's neither here nor there. It's going to get real weird next Monday night and I'm not just talking about in Maxine and I's hotel room. A lot of people think I'm just another pretty face but I'm going to get this party started and take off from there. Not even the sky is the limit for me. This Monday Dirty Curty is going to see if you're actually worthy to become NXT Champion. If you can beat me then you just might be worthy but let's not put any delusions in your head, you're a dime a dozen and I'm genetically gifted. I doubt you have any chance of winning a match period let alone against me.

Derrick Bateman
That's right Miz! We're America's favorite sons and you're the worst thing to happen to America in a long LONG time. I mean you started out on a trash TV show. Ever since then people have been fascinated with train wrecks when they should be focusing on the hard working gifted athletes such as myself!

Johnny Curtis
And me.

Derrick Bateman
And Curtis!

Maxine
And me! There may not be a women's division here but that doesn't mean I can't get a little dirty myself!

Johnny Curtis
And trust me, she can get real dirty.

Maxine
Shut the hell up Curtis! None of us can beat the living crap out of you like Lesner may have done but we don't need to. Curtis is just going to beat you the old fashioned way. You'll come back next week and make some excuse for losing but everyone will always remember you as Johnny Curtis's debut victory. No one will take you serious because nobody takes this idiot seriously. You'll just be a walking reminder of what Curtis can do to a person.

Johnny Curtis
When the lady is right she's right. I don't ever hear any ladies talking about The Miz but after Monday night they will be but not for the reasons you think. They'll be saying "Oh did you hear about The Miz? He quit because he couldn't handle losing to that sexy man Johnny Curtis. Oh how I just wish he was mine. That Maxine is such a lucky girl. I would give anything just to have one night with him." And I'll be all "Hey baby I'm sorry but I'm in a real serious relationship and I can't just do that to my woman. But just give me your number in ca-".

Maxine hits Johnny in the kidneys as he leans over in pain. She walks off angrily as he recomposes himself and hurriedly continues talking.

Johnny Curtis
So yeah. yadda yadda yadda, I'm gonna beat you. Maxine wait!

Curtis runs off to get Maxine as Derrick Bateman just stands there.

Derrick Bateman
Uhh I don't know how to get this back to regular programming so...

Derrick Bateman takes off running.

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: NXT Gold Rush Tournament Finals - Abyss vs. Michael McGillicutty

The moment Abyss finishes speaking, the camera cuts to a shot of a puzzled McGillicutty. He looks out at the crowd and mouths "What?" in response to everything Abyss & Daffney had to say. McGillicutty looks down, a smile accompanying his face, as he scratches his head in disbelief. McGillicutty simultaneously raises the microphone to his mouth and his head back up, still with that smile.

McGillicutty2.jpg

Michael McGillicutty: I'm stumped... I really am. I don't normally like to acknowledge these people as I don't care for them in the slightest, but I think we can all agree that we're all a little dumber for that experience. I mean, half of what the two of you just said made absolutely no sense! It's as if I'm in a completely foreign country, don't speak the language, and just had to listen to complete nonsense. Not only that, but the parts I somehow did understand just showed to me that you've asked one too many wrestlers to smack you across the back of the head with one too many chairs. You claim I didn't come up with anything original whatsoever, but compared to what I just heard... I'm a genius.

McGillicutty shakes his head again and has a little chuckle to himself. He refocuses and gets on with the job.

Michael McGillicutty: Alright, let's start from the beginning of that... that mess. Abyss, if what you said earlier was all an attempt to offend me, basically playing your little mind games, then you're clearly not trying very hard. Some of what you said was right, like me needing to keep on winning matches, and in that case I admitted it. Why wouldn't I admit that? It's true, no point dancing around that, because the fact is my career could be over with just one loss. I've become accustomed to being given one match every couple of months, so what's going to stop JBL from going down that same path if I lose? Nothing! So yeah, Abyss, you were right about that, but you were wrong most of the other time. You were so wide of the mark in comparing this match to David and Goliath, you're even further off the mark in saying you'll beat me, but what's worse is you don't seem to understand how far off you are. Again, I hate to reference these people, but I'm sure they'd again agree that most of what I've had to say has been ten times more intelligent than anything you and your girl have dribbled. It seems to me like I'm talking to a brick wall and I've just been wasting my time, because clearly nothing I say is going to make its way inside that fat head of yours and stay there.

McGillicutty shifts his body slightly and now looks directly at Daffney.

Michael McGillicutty: And the same goes for you as well, Daffney. You said something along the lines of 'he doesn't say anything intelligent because he's scared of screwing himself, coming up with something meaningless and stupid like when he debuted "over there"'. I'm trying to figure out what the hell that's supposed to mean, but I'm a little slow at the moment seeing how I had to pull that piece of gold from the memory. It's a bit tough to do so seeing how, as you said, I'm reading dictionary after dictionary so I can learn how to talk to people so they don't turn around when they see me open my mouth. Does that make sense to you, because it makes none to me, and now I'm even worse off for remembering that too. If your whole game is to fill my mind with useless, nonsensical crap like that, well great job, it's working. You're a credit to yourselves and this business, proving to the entire world that there really are some wrestlers out there who really do not care about receiving concussion after concussion and turning themselves into vegetables. At risk of turning myself into a vegetable as well, I've just got one more piece of gold to pull from my mind - according to Daffney I'm apparently not even close to being in my father's shadow, but I have a lot of work to do to get into it, yet she cannot understand how much work I have to do to get out of it. I think that sums it all up nicely.

McGillicutty absolutely loves life at the moment, and without meaning to do so he's winning the UWF Universe over with his belittling of Abyss and Daffney.

Michael McGillicutty: But let me move on from that and get a little serious. Daffney, I can tell Abyss his time is running out because I'm the guy who's going to be responsible for it. We live in a little country called the United States of America, and freedom of speech is encouraged, so all I'm doing is exercising my right as an American. I can say whatever I like to Abyss whenever I like, and for the past couple of days I've been doing just that. I'm not on drugs, I'm not going to die, and when I step inside a ring to wrestle, I AM something special. I don't need to be close to seven foot tall, 350 pounds, stacked with muscle, strong, powerful, immovable, whatever. I am who I am, and who I am is Michael McGillicutty - the 21st century's definition of Perfection. This right here, from top to bottom, is perfection, and my perfect genes can only get me so far in life. I've needed to work hard on my craft as that doesn't come naturally, but now I'm to a point where I can stare a so-called monster straight in his black, soulless eyes and tell him that I'm going to beat him, I'm going to win the Gold Rush tournament, and I'm going to face Randy Orton for the NXT Championship at King of the Ring.

McGillicutty is looking straight into Abyss' eyes, not backing down at all. He then leans to his side, smiles again and speaks to Daffney once more.

Michael McGillicutty: And that's what we call "freedom of speech".

McGillicutty straightens himself and looks into Abyss' eyes again. The stare doesn't last too long, though, as McGillicutty turns away, shaking his head, and chuckling to himself again, followed by dropping the microphone. McGillicutty still cannot believe some of the stuff he heard, as he makes his way out of the ring and up to the top of the ramp, before turning back around and looking at the ring. McGillicutty becomes serious, motioning for the NXT Championship around his waist, before turning back around and walking to the back. Message sent.​

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC - This was supposed to go up yesterday, but I had no internet for the majority of the day so therefore couldn't write it. Sorry we couldn't get to 4-4, but I think we've done plenty here. Good luck :)

Ozymandias

Reaction score

(The camera switches back to the hospital room where Matt Striker is standing by with a look of “things just stepped up a notch†etched across his face; he turns back to The Miz who is smiling to himself.)

ecuDh.jpg

Striker – Well strong words there from Bateman, Maxine and of course, Johnny Curtis. Can I get your thoughts on what you just heard Miz? The gauntlet has now truly been thrown down.

The Miz – It would appear it has Mr Striker, and you’re right, strong words. Well there was towards the end, I kinda dozed off at the start. I don’t think there’s been such a boring threesome since Kristen “Personality†Stewart was agonising over bumping uglies with a vampire or a werewolf. God I didn’t think I could care any less about a love triangle than I did about those guys, but you gotta give it to Maxine and her boys, this is easily the least I’ve cared about anything in my whole life.

But, I shouldn’t let my complete indifference to their personal lives cloud my judgement about the match, and that’s why I’ll be at the top of my game come Monday night. Sure I took a bit of a beating from Brock Lesnar but I out-wrestled him and I’ll out-wrestle Johnny Curtis. People hear me talk about becoming NXT Champion – and they laugh, the scoff, they think I’m crazy, but I’m serious, I’ve never been more serious about anything in my entire life. I WILL be champion and anyone who thinks I’m wrong? Well they’re just underestimating me, but thankfully I’m used to that. All my career I’ve been underestimated, because of how I got into this business, because of how I made my name, people have always had something to say; people like Derrick Bateman.

Derrick Bateman, you think because I came from a “trash TV show†I don’t deserve to be here? Are you kidding me? I may have come from reality TV, but I brought the reality back to wrestling entertainment. I am the real deal; I am the future of this business. This whole place was stale and lifeless until a breathed new life into it. You think I’m embarrassed about my background? Hell I thrive on it! You think you and Johnny C are America’s favourite sons? Baby, I’m the American Idol! Hell, I’m America’s next top model!

001miz.jpg

Think about it, why have I been so successful on reality TV, why have I been able to do it year after year after year, D’you why? Because the public love me, they couldn’t get enough of Mike Mizanin and now they can’t get enough of The Miz. I have that something special, I have that je ne sais quoi, I have – may I say it – the X-Factor. I am the physical embodiment of ratings, people will pay to see me, and I am – quite simply – The Miz.

And so we come back to Monday night. Johnny Curtis I know it’s your first match, and I know you’re real eager to win, and I know you’re really eager to show off in front of your little girlfriend/stalking victim, and I realise all those things are important to you, but it pales in to insignificance next to how much I need to win. You’re just an obstacle Johnny, a hurdle, and I need to take you out. All I care about is that title, not my buddies, not a girl, not the other guys in the locker room, not whatever the dirt sheets have to say; just the title. Only the title. And that’s why soon, I’ll be champion.

And before I finish, Maxine… Oh Maxine my favourite moderately attractive woman of the UWF. There really is no other girl in the world who manages to fill that space between “not hot but not ugly†quite like you. Not hot enough to lust after, not ugly enough to diss, you are just there. I mean, you are literally, completely, mediocre. But I tell you what, you tickled me with something you said, you really made me smile. I think your line was “You'll just be a walking reminder of what Curtis can do to a personâ€. Darlin’ if ever there was a walking reminder of what Curtis can do, then you are certainly it! You’re folks must be so proud.

(The Miz is interrupted by the doctor’s return.)

Doctor – Didn’t I tell you to vacate the room before I came back?

The Miz – Sorry doc, I tried but Matt here, he’s like a…

Striker – (Hopefully) A brother!?

The Miz – A co-worker! He’s like a co-worker to me! Whatever you need to say to me you can say in front of him doc. Give it me straight; how bad is it?

Doctor – Thankfully, for me, you’re fine. You’re good to go. Now get outta my hospital and free up that bad for someone who actually needs it

The Miz – Ahh, and I was just getting comfortable. Thanks doc, it’s been tolerable. (To the camera crew) Ok guys can I hitch a lift back with you?

Camera man – Well there’s not much room.

The Miz – That’s cool, Matt here can catch a cab

Striker – (Incredulously) I can catch a cab!?

The Miz – Good man Matt Striker! Thanks for volunteering. We’ll see you back there. c’mon guys let’s find me my pants!

(And with that we cut to commercial and await a response from the Curtis crew…)​

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

The camera feed is cut back to the same place as everyone is gathered there once again.

curtbatemax7.jpg

Maxine
Really?

Derrick Bateman
Really!

Maxine
Really?

Johnny Curtis
Really!

Maxine
Really! I'm sorry I didn't have years of plastic surgery done to me to make me a walking Barbie doll and I'll look good this good till the day I day as opposed to just 10 years. All that just because you know you don't have a shot with me. And did I hear you say you had a successful reality TV career? You beat a bunch of other non athletes at stupid little challenges. Guess what? Johnny beat real athletes and competitors, even Derrick here in stupid little challenges also but also in ring competition. All that you've ever done here is well, nothing. We've been here for only a month and have made more buzz than you have your entire career here. If you want to call yourself successful, than we must be legends.

Johnny Curtis
America's next top model? You need to actually be good looking for that and everyone knows I'm the sexiest man in UWF. American Idol? I've heard you sing before Miz and it sounds exactly like giraffes having sex. Don't ask me how I know that either. You can ask me later actually it's a pretty crazy story but a lot of people claim to have a certain factor. One guy came around claiming to have an IT factor and well Derrick shut him down. Now you want to come here claiming to have an X-Factor. I have no problem becoming Simon Cowell for a day and rejecting all your hopes and dreams. So while you rely on that X factor, I'll be showing the world my weird factor. And by the way, there is no love triangle here, Maxine and I are UWF's newest and only power couple.

Maxine
We're not a couple but everything else he's right about. You have no idea what Curtis is capable of doing.
( Curtis mouths the words And trust me she knows she knows. ) If you think you out wrestled Brock Lesner, then you've got another thing coming for you when Curtis gets in there. They used to call him the thoroughbred.

Johnny Curtis
And for more then one HUGE reason!

Curtis raises his eyebrows a couple times as Derrick just stares at him.

Derrick Bateman
Really? I'm sorry I just love that Saturday Night Live bit. That was my idea in the beginning. Trust me Miz, if all you think about is the NXT championship, you're never going to get anywhere because you clearly don't have the skills necessary to win. I'd highly suggest you at least try and make some friends because your career is going nowhere fast! But you want to know who's career is right in the fast lane to the top?

Johnny Curtis
Who? It must be Paul Walker right?

Derrick Bateman
Well me might as well be. He's fast and furious, he's the man they call Johnny Curtis!

Johnny Curtis
ME! Oh wow who woulda thunk it! Well i guess anyone could see it because it's plain as day. I'm the next big think in wrestling and Hollywood. That's why The Rock left because he knew he couldn't hold a candle to me. And If I'm heading straight for the top, I can't let anyone short of Vin Diesel stop me and you Miz are no Vin Diesel. You're not even Verne Troyer but I did love you in the Lord of the Rings as the troll who gets killed in the first battle and I hope you studied for that role hard because it's essentially the same thing that's going to happen tomorrow night when I get my hands on you.

The feed is cut off once again.

OOC: I didn't think another one was gonna go up but hopefully I'm not late. I'm not sure when the deadline is in what time zone so hopefully I made it!

Lewb

Reaction score
Bully Ray Vs. Derrick Bateman

[video=youtube_share;t0X0Eawayls]http://youtu.be/t0X0Eawayls[/video]

"The Beaten Path" starts to play as Bully Rays tron plays. Expecting him to come out to the arena the fans all gear up ready to boo the Bully. He finally shows through the curtain after keeping the fans waiting and as he's walking down the ramp, he talks to the cameraman.

tumblr_mb4mjoTN3z1rpg71oo1_250.png

Bully Ray: See these right there, calves of the next World Champion. They want superheros on Smackdown... Here's an anti hero on NXT... Calfzilla!

Bully makes it in the ring and demands a microphone. After being handed it he doesn't wait for his music to stop.

Before I head to King of the Ring next week.....

The music stops and Bully Ray knows the crowd heard what he said, but for the brash cheek of it...

I said.... BEFORE I HEAD TO KING OF THE RING NEXT WEEK...... and pummel CM Punk with another one of my Hash Tag Punk-bombs, thus becoming the number one contender to either Randy Orton, or Abyss and the NXT World title, JBL has given me a little thorn in his side that he needs sorting out. So before things head strictly to business on Pay Per View, I have the pleasure, of entertaining one Derrick Bateman. Now whilst your first name makes you sound like your an incredibly annoying geeky internet forum spammer, its your second name you need to listen to very closely because this week on NXT you will be exactly that.... Bait....man.

And if you so wish you can bring your boyfriend Curtis down to the ring with you and hell, your two bit whore girlfriend or sister, whatever she is, and considering you're Ohio, those two family members normally mean exactly the same thing, but I don't care how many people you bring down to the ring, because there is only one of me, there will only every be one of me, because I will only ever need one of me to dispose of second rate ring jumpers like yourself. Don't you know who I am? I am the next NXT World Heavyweight Champion in the flesh. I am to professional wrestling what you are to walking talking advertisements for contraception and you can consider Monday night your abortion kid!

Bully Ray waits for a response

OOC: Lets keep em short and sweet bumout dude!

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
UWF NXT- R-Truth vs Zack Ryder

WHERE ALL MY BROS AT?!

[video=youtube;opv_wbs8QJI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opv_wbs8QJI[/video]

The crowd erupts as the “Long Island Iced Zâ€￾ Zack Ryder's theme song hits the PA. After a few seconds, he emerges, looking visibly upset and still hurting from the vicious attack by Brock Lesnar and Sheamus. He throws up the LI still, never forgetting where he came from. The crowd still just loves him more than ever.

87982203.jpg

Zack strides down the ramp and climbs up the steps and onto the turnbuckle. He throws up the LI once more to all of the crowd before hopping into the ring.

OTL12_Photo_001.jpg

Zack walks around the ring with a microphone a ringside employee gave him while trying to find the words to say.

6-6.jpg

Zack Ryder: A quick word of advice to Mr. “Manbeastâ€￾ Brock Lesnar, if you wanna take me out, bro, then you better make damn sure that I can't ever get up because now I have even more of an incentive to pound you into the dirt. Last week, me and my broski Seth Rollins teamed up and beat Sheamus and Brock but, they just couldn't stand the fact that they're hacks who can't hang with us in the ring so they decided to take the low road. Let me tell you something about that road. It only leads to pain and Brock, don't worry, I won't forget to Bring the Pain to you. But, this week, I have a whole other challenge lying ahead of me. This week, I go one-on-one with R-Truth.

The crowd boos as Ryder mentions his name. Ryder doesn't seem phased by having to face R-Truth.

Zack Ryder: No, I'm not intimidated because I know everything R-Truth is gonna do when he comes to this ring. He'll go on a crazy tirade about some imaginary character called Little Jimmy, he'll talk about telling the truth like a good little boy scout and then he'll spit a lot. Truth, you might have to defend your NXTreme Championship inside of a steel cage against Sting and Rhino but, let me be completely honest with you, that is a walk in the park compared to getting in the ring with the Long Island Iced Z. I mean, just as Brock Lesnar, he got beat by me in the middle of this ring and he just can't accept it. I know yours and Brock's IQ might be real similar but I beg you to be a smarter man than Brock. Just take your loss in stride and move on. I mean, it's not all that bad to lose to me. Come on, I'm the Internet Champion and I'm the future NXT Champion, whether our general manager John Bradshaw Layfield likes it or not. Truth, you're just a stepping stone to me, as is Brock.

Zack walks around the ring as the crowd is beginning to chant “RYDER! RYDER! RYDER!â€￾. He then lifts his microphone up to display his seriousness.

5-6.jpg

Zack Ryder: Broskis, I'm tired. I'm tired of people looking at me and thinking I'm a joke. Thinking I'm a constant fluke. I've worked too damn hard and sacrificed too damn much to have people like R-Truth and Brock Lesnar think that they're better than me. No one and I mean NO ONE has beaten me ever since I debuted on this brand and I don't plan on anyone ever doing that because, as we saw last week and every time Brock has decided to attack me from behind like the coward that he is, Zack Ryder never stays down. He always gets back up and Fist....Pumps.....Faces and that's exactly what's going to happen to yours. And that, Ron, is the truth! WOO WOO WOO! YOU KNOW IT!

Zack lowers his microphone just as R-Truth's music hits.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: Bully Ray Vs. Derrick Bateman

[video=youtube;GbwlsRFD06I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbwlsRFD06I[/video]

Derrick Bateman's music hits as the young plucky rookie comes out full of energy. He slaps hands with a few fans before looking into the gaze of Bully Ray. He slows down and cautiously walks into the ring.

Derrick Bateman
Whoa whoa whoa take it easy buddy Ray. You mind if I call you buddy? I feel like deep down there's a soft teddy bear waiting to get out and become my buddy. First rule of being buddy's though is to not put each other down. You didn't see me come out here and call you a talentless loser who needs to have everything handed to him. No way I think you're a great guy. I mean I know I've worked hard throughout my career and keep having to prove myself while you keep getting handed opportunity after opportunity but that doesn't mean we can't be buddies. I would kill to have a random match and automatically be given a title shot against a wrestler whose had the worse fall from grace in professional wrestling history. But alas I am just a poor rookie who keeps beating the odds. Granted I lost in the NXT title tournament but I lost to the potential new champ so I don't feel that bad about it. If anything it made me more popular.

The crowd applauds Bateman as he soaks it in before resuming his speech.

Clever thing you did with my name there buddy, although I don't know what exactly I'm bait for? It's not like Punk is going to run out to my aid. I shouldn't need aid in the first place. And look i know your jealous that i have a best friend since your old one kind of ditched you but don't worry about them. Maxine's busy trying to take the Women's Championship off of Chelsea and Curtis is trying to get with Maxine so they've kind of left me to fend for myself tonight but I'm extremely capable of handling another one of JBL's droogs. Last time I was put in a "tune up" match, I won. What's to say this won't be any different?

Bateman lowers his mic and await Bully Ray's response.

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
UWF NXT: Rollins vs. Lesnar

'Flesh it out' by Blues Saraceno begins playing as Seth Rollins comes from behind the curtain in very escastic mood as he waves his hands around in the air as he gets to the centre of the entrance stage as he begins to slap the stage.

ecdLK.gif

Rollins then walks down the entrance ramp slapping the hands of the fans in the front row, Rollins hops up on the apron as he goes to pose on the corner turnbuckle, Rollins then steps down as he is given a microphone from a ringside worker.

055.jpg

Seth Rollins:

The road continues, I've yet to reach my destination. But right now i'm enjoying the ride! Last week, I wasn't able to get the pin because a big blob of slime decided he'd use a chair and attack Zack Ryder. Y'see, when you mess with a broski like that... That's when things get a teeny bit nasty and Brock, this week you're taking me on. The man who's put a kingdom to shame, a man who's been on quite a successful roll as of late. The buck doesn't stop here though Brock, in fact I will continue to fight for what's right and I'm putting the 'bullies' to shame. Yes you Brock, you're just another Sheamus to me. What you did last week was absolutely pathetic, if you say you're the most 'fearsome' man on the roster... You're so dominating, then why did you have to belittle yourself to using a chair? Was it the fact you're afraid I came to close to grabbing the pinfall and handing you another embarrassment? You know something Brock? I've only been here for such a short time but I can already see how you and your speaker Paul Heyman have turned into... 'jerks'. I don't use the word very often because I have a lot of respect for people but you two... How could I ever find it in my heart to respect useless garbage like that?! You thought hurting Zack was good enough? No, Zack's fighting fit today and he cannot wait to tear you apart at King of the Ring. Whilst I, I may not have a match at King of The Ring just yet but I'd believe well in myself that I can find an opponent. I know exactly what your actions are Brock, you and Paul sititng backstage right now... You will come out here and say how you're not given a fair chance around here... Hell, you'd probably turn up twenty minutes before the show starts! Just like last week, you tried to come out here last minute to say your piece but it wasn't enough was it... You cannot back up your words and neither can your actions, you may get a chair and attack me and disqualify yourself but that still makes you a 'LOSER' and me... a 'Winner'! Two differences in that Brock, I don't think Paul understands the intentions, in fact... I believe he's screwing you over as of late. Under Paul Heyman, you've been founded to be quite unsuccessful, is it because you've faced Zack Ryder and myself? Is it because you want someone your own size? I may not have the strength that you carry today, I may not have the full agility you portray... But I've still managed to get the job done at the end of the day, but you on the other hand...

Rollins shrugs as the crowd breaks out into a 'SETH ROLLINS' chant.

Just listen to that Brock, this is something you could never recieve even if you tried. In just three weeks, I've been able to maintain myself to prove to these people that I can indeed stop 'bullies'. I've shown everybody that Sheamus isn't who he is but a complete mockery of his own. Sheamus tried to prove to me that he is a 'King', but when a 'Kingdom' gets defeated, thus shall make me the new 'King', right? Well it doesn't matter, I don't need to call myself a 'King', I don't need to call myself a 'dominant force', I don't need nicknames and catchphrases like many people here do. I just need myself and these people to cheer me to get me started! Now Paul, I know you like to blab on a bit with your nonsensical crap and quite frankly these people will be put to sleep... So folks, maybe it's time for a little nap while we listen to what Brock and Paul have to say... If they ever come out... As I said... Probably twenty minutes before the show, so go get your popcorn, your drinks and enjoy the show!

The crowd laughs as they begin to grab food and merchandise or take a toilet break... They hear the music of Brock Lesnar but they do not seem to care.

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: Bully Ray Vs. Derrick Bateman

Bully Ray starts to chuckle to himself and look around at the audience as if to question what he had just witnessed. His hand engulfs his chin as he straightens up his face and returns to the snarling Bully. He then responds.

images

Bully Ray: Are my ears deceiving me? Or did I really just hear that five minutes of garbage word perfect. I don't know if you were listening before you came out here but I said I don't care! But bringing us to the point of them, you say that Maxines trying.... Johnny's trying.. Yeah, you're all trying and as I can see you are all failing too! Failing to make a name for yourself, failing to live up to the build that this company has given you, and lastly... FAILING at trying to belittle me and what I have accomplished. I was kept down on Monday Night Raw after a seven match winning streak to be given not a title shot, not a high profile match, but the guy I beat to a pulp in my debut. An absolute waste of space of a match. Not only did I beat him again but I then paved the way for NXT to be a dominant force that night. My actions have given you the job you currently have; Your Welcome.

Bully pauses waiting for a response, but not expecting one really. And he didn't get one, so he continues regardless.

And I wouldn't want you to have the wrong idea so let me put you straight. What happened to CM Punk is not a fall from grace. It was more a fall from the top of the staging through six tables and other objects that would leave bumps and bruises, which in turn has left him in the hospital. So while you are right he won't be coming down to your aid, it's not through the want of trying in him. So why don't you stop wasting your breath on me, and go and ask Punk why this tune up match will be any different. Ask Punk why your going to be made to eat your words about me being gifted every opportunity. I may have not had to go through the gold rush tournament to claim a championship match, but when I take the gold there will be no doubt I deserve it.This Monday on NXT is the last night I perform to a level that you can reach so Derrick... Enjoy it. Because from then on, I will be higher than your sister at Christmas, and you won't see me for dust.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF NXT- R-Truth vs Zack Ryder

[video=youtube;xQ4HezI4nRU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ4HezI4nRU[/video]

“THE TRUTH… HAS SET ME FREE!†are the words heard throughout the arena, as the fans erupt in boos! Suddenly, the nXtreme Champion R-Truth makes his way out on the stage, with an angry expression on his face. Truth stops at the entrance stage, as he throws his arms up in the air, screaming out “WHAT’S UP!?†in the process. The fans respond with boos, as Truth spoke to himself, mouthing off insults toward the audience. Truth is currently sporting a white bullet proof vest, and his usual wrestling attire from down low. Truth makes his way down the entrance steps, ignoring the Little Jimmies and Little Jennies trying to get a hand slap. Truth walked over to the steel steps before hiking up them and entering the ring. Truth walked over to the turnbuckle, before climbing up it, raising the nXtreme Championship up in the air to a chorus of boos. Truth lowered the microphone as he grabbed a microphone from the side, speaking.

16m5e20.jpg

R-Truth: Lexington, Kentucky! SHUT UP! You shouldn’t be booin’ me, you should be booin’ yo’selves. Now, lemme break this down fo’ y’all. I’ve been gettin’ tweets, Facebooks, Touts, messages, letters, everythin’! People wanna’ know the ultimate answer. Why Truth why? Why do you ‘disrespect’ us? Why do you tell us to shut up? What did we do? GOOD GOLLY. Are y’all serious? Every damn week I’ve been dancin’ and prancin’ like you people wanted me to do. I’ve been a GOOOOD R-Truth, an’ where did that get me? NO WHERE. So, I change my attitude an’ y’all question it? TO THE HELL WITH Y’ALL. This ‘attitude adjustment’ got me the nXtreme Championship an’ it also get me somethin’ else. SUCCESS. Somethin’ you people, an’ ‘specially you ZACK will NEVER GET.

The audience explodes in boos as R-Truth nods his head with a scowl across his face. Zack Ryder shook his head in disbelief, as Truth slowly rose the microphone up to his lips, continuing.

R-Truth: I can’t believe the dudes in the back put me up agains’ YOU, Zack. What the hell I gotta prove to you? As far as I’m concerned you haven’t done a god damn thin’ here that interests me. You just another dude who lies to these people an’ act like you actually are ‘friends’ with ‘em. The Truth is you don’t like these people. No one likes these people an’ you shouldn’t either! Lemme tell you somethin’, Zack. These people are usin’ you! It may not seem like it right now but the secon’ you do somethin’ they don’t like. JUST LIKE THAT. They turn on you an’ they find someone else to cheer on. It happened to me an’ it’s gon’ happen to you to! That’s exactly why I did what I did an’ guess where it got me? THE TOP DOG STATUS. When people think o’ En Ex Tee, they think o’ The Truth. Not Randy Orton – THE TRUTH. I’m UNDEFEATED, UNBEATABLE, AN’ NOT CRAZY! An’ these Monday? You gon’ realize that first hand, ‘buddy’.

R-Truth begins to scan Zack Ryder, shaking his head in disgust. Truth disregards all of the boos from the audience as he slightly chuckles before continuing.

R-Truth: There’s NO CHANCE IN HELL you gon’ beat me, dawg. I don’t even know why I’m wastin’ my time on you. ‘Cause dawg? You ain’t worth the whole shabang. An’ when I gets done with you? You gon’ realize that. You can bring yo’ broskis, yo’ YouTube shows but we seen it all before. You’s jus’ another case o’ the SAME OL’ SAME OL’. BEEN THERE DONE THAT. An’ Zack, Ultimate Broski, whatever you’s called – on Monday? All you gon’ be is another wild animal in the U.W.F. Zoo tha’s gon’ get CAGED UP. You can believe you ain’t a joke all you want but while you do that? I’m gon’ continue my SUCCESS as a CHAMPION. The ball is in my hands, Zack. Come Monday, you gon’ see a REAL CHAMPION. Not some Internet Champion, a REAL CHAMPION. An’ Come Monday – you gon’ GET GOT.

The audience explodes in boos toward R-Truth as he finishes off his typical catchphrase. Truth has an intense scowl across his face as he stares at Zack Ryder, awaiting a response.​

NadupanyRobot

Reaction score
Re: UWF NXT: Rollins vs. Lesnar

Now Seth Rollins has to turn his eyes to the stage but no one is going outside from backstage. Instead of that, there is a Paul Heyman on the big screen and his smile is now shining like never before.

6-Raw-11.jpg

Paul Heyman: Ladies, gentleman and animals. My name is Paul Heyman and I am the representative of Brock Lesnar. Now please listen carefully, I'm not on this screen for fun. I am here because I have something to say to this man in this very ring. Seth, hello Seth, how are you today? Do you feel good or do you want coffee or some snack to eat? You have to be not so much rested after your entrance scene... It's sad but tonight I will not come down and my client won't as well. He is professional and he will not spend time with man like you... No disrespect but he has something more to do. He will face Zack Ryder on King of the Ring. This match is more interesting, more imoprtant and also more challenging. Brock doesn't want to spend his free time to talk to person like you are... I'm sorry Seth but I have to say this: Do you know why people cheer you? Do you know what is respect? No, you don't! Because if you know, then you will not talk trash like moments ago... You disrespect me and my client by every word you said and you expect a calm, quiet, peaceful promo in the ring? Another sorry but this we are not deaf and blind. You aren't blind I know but you are BLINDED. You are locked in some another dimension, you have your own world where you are the king but don't use word king just to make impact... I still can get how did you beat Sheamus because that big white man is great fighter and you are not such a good competitor as he is. Ok, I can't take that victory from you, that's the same that I can't take Zack Ryder's victory against my client several weeks ago and also your tag team win last week... But there is a point that you just forgot...

Now here he comes, Brock Lesnar the "man beast" himself. Fully concentrated standing tall near his life-time friend Paul Heyman on big screen. He doesn't give any piece of respect for young guy Seth Rollins. You can't expect greetings from man like Brock but now, the only thing that you can see definetly from Brock's eyes is PAIN.

Brock Lesnar: Here we are again. On the same page, with same trash. Epileptic-king speaking about LOSES... Rollins, maybe I have not been a winner since I entered UWF NXT but I made an impact. At the beginning I said that I am here to win the titles... not matches with clowns and barbies. So that's why everytime I get in the ring with somebody similar like you or Ryder - my blood is more hotter than lava... I can't stand the way they treat me. I want serious opponents with skills. Not no-head running piece of paper and also the purple ballerina who can't catch breath after minute in ring. But you know Seth, there were some moments I like very much like... Breaking arm of "The viper", like stopped match between me and Miz because he was totally knockouted... throwing Zack Ryder to the steel post and also that chair shots that me and Sheamus delivered last week to you and Mr. Long-lined Iced-brain.

Paul Heyman claps to the rythm of his client's theme song then his face turned from funny to serious.

Paul Heyman: How dare you!? How dare you attack verbally me and Brock? Do you think this is just a computer game which you can load when you fail? No, but if you ever played "Theme Hospital" you will finally try how the hospital food tastes. Get ready Rollins, the things that Brock will do to you are not such a cute... If you will survive I will give you just a little bit respect but not so big... For 1 000 time I have to say, there is nothing personal between you and me but I want to see you lie in that ring with some serious injury because you're egoistic kid who has to get a lesson from sadistic teacher.

Paul now stops, he can't believe what he see. Brock Lesnar is sad!

Paul Heyman: Hey Brock, what happened? I didn't said something bad. I have never seen you like that, what is going?

Brock wipes tears from his face, his face still looks sad.

Brock Lesnar: Yes you said something very wrong. Wrong for him... Sorry Paul but I feel SO SORRY for him, he is here for short time and he doesn't know how is it to wait to get his bones recovered... Also he doesn't now how hard is to run away from me in the ring. Seth.. I know it's very heroic to say you can beat me but that's also the most stupid thing you can make in this business. BUT we can make a compromise... I will break only your arms and legs, not neck or I will not cause you some concussion and you will ask referee to end match as soon as possible OR... OR I will make the night when you will face me the worst you ever had...

Now epic laugh from both men in backstage area. It looks like Brock took some actor lessons because that was very believable. Paul Heyman says last question...

Paul Heyman: Will you please entertain us once more Seth?

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF NXT- R-Truth vs Zack Ryder

Zack glares back at R-Truth as he lifts his microphone back up. He then looks out to the audience and addresses them.

7-3.jpg

Zack Ryder: Zack Pack, let me ask you something. Let me take a poll. Does anyone even understand R-Truth when he speaks? I mean, “Gonna Get Gotâ€￾? Are You Serious, Bro? What does that even mean? If it means that you are stepping into the ring with Zack Ryder and plan on being embarrassed, then you hit the nail right on the head. Truth, what I did understand was your bashing of the people, MY people, the people who have supported me and have gotten me to where I'm at and will be responsible for where I end up and that's at the very top of the food chain. You've got it all wrong, bro. The reason you didn't succeed isn't because these people held you back, it's just because you're not that good. The way you talk makes it sound like some Hooked On Phonics would do you wonders for you. Your main problem, though, is that you think you're above these people. I have never and I will never lie to these people. I know exactly where I came from. I used to be sitting in those seats watching these larger-than-life athletes and I would be lying to myself if I deserted them and acted like they were lower than me. That's what makes me successful is that these people cheer for me, buy my merchandise, allow me to live the lifestyle that I can. They sign our checks, Ron. You've seem to forgotten that.

The crowd is applauding Zack for standing up to them after being verbally assaulted by R-Truth. He keeps going, giving it right back to R-Truth.

Zack Ryder: But, let me get things straight, you were right about something. In the past, I have been “Same Ole, Same Oleâ€￾. I'd come out here, fist pump, smile and lay down and take a beating. Not anymore. Ever since I came to NXT, I've set out to achieve the dream I had as a kid and that's be a World Champion and, if you haven't noticed, I've been lighting this place up ever since. I've been kicking Brock Lesnar's ass on a weekly basis and working my way up, all the while alongside my broskis and broskettes. There's nothing weak about me, Truth. Just because I dress the way I do or carry myself the way I do or because I have a show on the internet doesn't mean I can't become the top dog around here. Truth, to call yourself the top dog, you have to beat every dog in the yard and so far, you have. I won't deny that but this is one dog who's gonna rip your face off when we step into this ring and that bell rings.

Zack gets a little closer to Truth and starts getting even more serious.

4-3.jpg

Zack Ryder: And bro, It's not just me who thinks I'm not a joke. Everyone on that roster has been witness to what I've done. Even you, as much as you want to downplay it, even you know what I've done and what I'm capable of done. I've toppled monsters, I've defeated machines and I've derailed the status quo. Bro, these people cheer me because I'm not a “superstarâ€￾. You can call me the Anti-Superstar because I refuse to play by the rules of the system. That should make you think, Truth. If I have no rules to follow, what's stopping me from snapping an arm or a leg? What's stopping me from ending your career before it ever truly takes off? Absolutely nothing. I'm not a joke, Ron, and I'll prove that to you when we face off. You want to make it to the top of MY show? You're gonna have to come through me. I run this show. That's why they call it Monday Night N-X-Z! And that's the Truth, the whole Truth and nothing but the Truth. WOO WOO WOO! …...You know the rest, bro!

Zack lowers his microphone and glares at Truth again.

Status
Not open for further replies.