• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Ariana Grande said:
Santino should stay us champ
:dafuq::dafuq::dafuq::dafuq::dafuq::dafuq::dafuq::dafuq::dafuq::dafuq::dafuq::dafuq::dafuq::dafuq::dafuq::dafuq::dafuq::dafuq::dafuq::dafuq::dafuq::dafuq::dafuq::dafuq:

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
Ariana Grande said:
I agree. Santino's a good champion, but he isn't doing anything with it, he isn't being booked correctly and it is making him look bad. Put him in a feud with Alberto Del Pee-o and have him retain or drop it, w/e. Either that, or have Ricardo/Sin Cara speak rapid fire Spanish whilst having Santino play peace-maker, leading to a Triple Threat at a PPV. LOL.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Ariana Grande said:

Santino is doing nothing for the belt and it's not helping himself. This means that he's taking the belt off a young star that could quite easily make the belt mean something and most importantly benefit him.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Saylor said:
Santino is doing nothing for the belt and it's not helping himself. This means that he's taking the belt off a young star that could quite easily make the belt mean something and most importantly benefit him.

Belt should be held and restored by Riley, Kidd or Otunga.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Comedy characters shouldn't hold titles, it makes the belt meaningless. But the problem is that they never work well with the US title, the last guy who had a nice reign was Ziggler. Than Zack won it and was buried by Kane. Swagger won it and wasn't on TV. Santino won it and the belt is the way it is today. I don't think they know what to do with the title, but getting it off Santino would be the first step.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
ColeMiner said:
Belt should be held and restored by Riley, Kidd or Otunga.

They could have quite easily restored it by having Otunga win it when he was with Johnny since he was getting a lot of TV time and he was involved in a big story line. I wouldn't mind Riley or Kidd having it.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
The problem is that even if the holder is talented (Kidd, Riley), if he doesn't have TV time it'll mean nothing. So Otunga (when he was with Johnny) is a good pick. Actually, since he's still getting some TV time, he could win the title and feud with Riley (is they bring him up, of course) or something. It would be nice.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Leo C said:
The problem is that even if the holder is talented (Kidd, Riley), if he doesn't have TV time it'll mean nothing. So Otunga (when he was with Johnny) is a good pick. Actually, since he's still getting some TV time, he could win the title and feud with Riley (is they bring him up, of course) or something. It would be nice.

Good point, tbh I doubt it will really ever truly be restored, because like you say unless they get TV time, there is no point in them having the belt so even though the people that can easily restore it are mainly on NXT and Superstars (Vince doesn't realise that's where all the talent is) I doubt they will ever get TV time on Raw or SD because of lame reasons like disagreeing with one of his ideas or something of that sort. His ego is now so large that he thinks people who are in the dog house, can never come back out. Just look at Riley, one of the biggest depushes ever, now appears on Raw randomnly to be squashed by new talent. And i'd like to bet Kidd is in there for something because everyone can see that kid has talent, there is no way Vince doesn't know he can be big, every time he's on and D-Bry isn't it's a guaranteed match of the week.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
ColeMiner said:
Good point, tbh I doubt it will really ever truly be restored, because like you say unless they get TV time, there is no point in them having the belt so even though the people that can easily restore it are mainly on NXT and Superstars (Vince doesn't realise that's where all the talent is) I doubt they will ever get TV time on Raw or SD because of lame reasons like disagreeing with one of his ideas or something of that sort. His ego is now so large that he thinks people who are in the dog house, can never come back out. Just look at Riley, one of the biggest depushes ever, now appears on Raw randomnly to be squashed by new talent. And i'd like to bet Kidd is in there for something because everyone can see that kid has talent, there is no way Vince doesn't know he can be big, every time he's on and D-Bry isn't it's a guaranteed match of the week.

It's true, so much misused talent. Plus, people are put in the dog house and stay there for what, a year? Riley, that is. The way they misuse Kidd seems like a crime to me. The guy never did anything bad, why is he jobbing? He should be a top midcarder.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Tyson should easily be there, because I can only think of one person (Daniel Bryan) that's better than him in ring, the kids amazing in ring, but he's 31 now, and that's really old for a superstar when your still on NXT.

Reactions: Snowman1

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
ColeMiner said:
Tyson should easily be there, because I can only think of one person (Daniel Bryan) that's better than him in ring, the kids amazing in ring, but he's 31 now, and that's really old for a superstar when your still on NXT.

Another reason why he should be on the main shows and not "wasted" on B Shows. Now that you mentioned Bryan, can you imagine Bryan vs Kidd with 15 minutes? :gusta:

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Another reason why he should be on the main shows and not "wasted" on B Shows. Now that you mentioned Bryan, can you imagine Bryan vs Kidd with 15 minutes? :gusta:

:fap: :sweet: , but how about Ziggler vs Bryan vs Kidd, oh my goodness I couldn't handle so much awesomeness in ine ring.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
ColeMiner said:
:fap: :sweet: , but how about Ziggler vs Bryan vs Kidd, oh my goodness I couldn't handle so much awesomeness in ine ring.

That's... that's perfect. :yay:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
ColeMiner said:
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap: BOOK IT VINCE!

Vince: I'm not booking that damn it! These midgets won't fill a parking lot wrestling! Here, have this multiple Big Show video packages, useless comedy fillers and infinite John Cena main events. :kiss: