US Champion?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Cody Rhodes is so not ready to carry the WHC yet.

As for the US Title, it doesn't really matter who you put it on because there's so many titles already that it's not gonna mean much or hold any value anyway. Two world title belts that are basically midcard belts, the IC title and then the US Title. I say unify the US Title with the IC Title and get rid of the US Title altogether.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
KevinLockard23 said:
Cody Rhodes is so not ready to carry the WHC yet.

As for the US Title, it doesn't really matter who you put it on because there's so many titles already that it's not gonna mean much or hold any value anyway. Two world title belts that are basically midcard belts, the IC title and then the US Title. I say unify the US Title with the IC Title and get rid of the US Title altogether.

Cody Rhodes is definitely ready for the WHC. Yeah, it's best to unify the belts.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
This is the year of the Rhodes damn it, and I don't mean Goldust. He deserves that world title damn it! The world titles should be merged together. As for the US title, I think it should be merged. Shorten the amount of titles so they seem more valuable. For US champion, Riley should get it. After him feuding with the Miz and being around for around while having tremendous talent, he does deserve to have either that or the Intercontinental titlle. Although he could bring prestige back to the US title, so it'd be better if he won that belt instead.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Farooq said:
This is the year of the Rhodes damn it, and I don't mean Goldust. He deserves that world title damn it! The world titles should be merged together. As for the US title, I think it should be merged. Shorten the amount of titles so they seem more valuable. For US champion, Riley should get it. After him feuding with the Miz and being around for around while having tremendous talent, he does deserve to have either that or the Intercontinental titlle. Although he could bring prestige back to the US title, so it'd be better if he won that belt instead.

Superstars such as Wade Barrett, The Miz, Cody Rhodes and superstars as such wouldn't get a good lengthy reign if both of the world titles are merged. Cena, Sheamus, CM Punk and superstars as such would hog the reign's causing more boringness.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Farooq said:

Riley should definitely get it, but i'd be surprised if he ever won a match again.:upset:

Farooq

Reaction score
Saylor said:
Superstars such as Wade Barrett, The Miz, Cody Rhodes and superstars as such wouldn't get a good lengthy reign if both of the world titles are merged. Cena, Sheamus, CM Punk and superstars as such would hog the reign's causing more boringness.

I'll jump the barricade to knock out the other to keep Rhode's title reign going:tough:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I don't know, I think Rhodes is good enough for the title, but he needs to get over. Because of idiots in charge, he was buried by Big Show at WM, I'm certain he should go over a credible face in an interesting feud for him to be ready for the title kayfabe wise. But I don't think there are many reigns that would be worse than the dull one we have right now with Sheamus.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Leo C said:
I don't know, I think Rhodes is good enough for the title, but he needs to get over. Because of idiots in charge, he was buried by Big Show at WM, I'm certain he should go over a credible face in an interesting feud for him to be ready for the title kayfabe wise. But I don't think there are many reigns that would be worse than the dull one we have right now with Sheamus.

He could have a long feud with Sheamus and end up victorious. After that, they can elevate him from there.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Yeah, Rhodes needs to be put over in a big way before getting the WHC. I personally don't see anything too special in him, though. He just seems average (maybe slightly above average) in terms of ring skill, charisma and look. I've just never been wowed by the guy.

Saylor said:

It doesn't matter because with two world titles, one of them is gonna get defended in the midcard anyway so either way, you may as well unify the world title belts just so the one that actually gets defended in the main event seems more important because it's the only belt of it's kind. To me, it doesn't matter what belt you have on your shoulder - be it World, IC, US, etc. - if you're in the midcard position, then you're still a midcarder. (Sheamus, for example, is a midcarder.) So if any of the new guys are ever good enough to win the world title that gets them into the main event position (as in last match on the card), then they will do so even if there is only one world title.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
KevinLockard23 said:
Yeah, Rhodes needs to be put over in a big way before getting the WHC. I personally don't see anything too special in him, though. He just seems average (maybe slightly above average) in terms of ring skill, charisma and look. I've just never been wowed by the guy.

It doesn't matter because with two world titles, one of them is gonna get defended in the midcard anyway so either way, you may as well unify the world title belts just so the one that actually gets defended in the main event seems more important because it's the only belt of it's kind. To me, it doesn't matter what belt you have on your shoulder - be it World, IC, US, etc. - if you're in the midcard position, then you're still a midcarder. (Sheamus, for example, is a midcarder.) So if any of the new guys are ever good enough to win the world title that gets them into the main event position (as in last match on the card), then they will do so even if there is only one world title.

:yuno: he is great on the mic and great in ring, he's way better than Cena and Sheamus put it that way!

Reactions: Farooq

Farooq

Reaction score
ColeMiner said:
:yuno: he is great on the mic and great in ring, he's way better than Cena and Sheamus put it that way!

:obama::yes::yes::win: