US Champion?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Saylor said:
I personally wouldn't mind Heath Slater as a champion, the guy is gold.

It could work, if he keeps getting some TV time followed by a push. He's good.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Leo C said:
It could work, if he keeps getting some TV time followed by a push. He's good.

If he somewhat get's on a little 'win streak' and defeats Santino for example, imagine his reaction, him on the mic after that boasting about it and his run. It would definitely be entertaining and he would draw.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Crayo said:
F*** that title. Merge it with IC title and actually have a midcard belt that could help midcarders.

And give it to Kidd/Riley/Otunga they could restore the mid-card easily.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Crayo said:
F*** that title. Merge it with IC title and actually have a midcard belt that could help midcarders.

Don't think it's going to happen any time soon, though.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
ColeMiner said:
And give it to Kidd/Riley/Otunga they could restore the mid-card easily.

Not at first. At first you'd have someone already credible have it. Rhodes, Christian, ADR, Big Show, Sheamus etc. Then you have some up and comer BEAT THEM. Yes WWE, your top faces can actually lose. Heel Riley holding the belt with a storyline would probably entertain me more than any main event.

Saylor said:
Don't think it's going to happen any time soon, though.

Meh, they teased it. It could happen.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Crayo said:
Not at first. At first you'd have someone already credible have it. Rhodes, Christian, ADR, Big Show, Sheamus etc. Then you have some up and comer BEAT THEM. Yes WWE, your top faces can actually lose. Heel Riley holding the belt with a storyline would probably entertain me more than any main event.

Meh, they teased it. It could happen.

Give The Miz the title and then start from there, job done.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Crayo said:
Miz needs to be in that ME son.

I'd rather him not be in the ME as of yet, to be honest. There's Cena, Brock Lesnar, Triple H, Sheamus, The Big Show and so forth there currently. It's better for him to be in the midcard holding the unified midcard belt, far away from the current bullshit. There's real talent that could be in the midcard scene, Kofi, Tyson Kidd, Alex Riley, The Miz himself, ect.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Put it this way, Miz's WWE title run was way way better than Punk's

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
ColeMiner said:
Put it this way, Miz's WWE title run was way way better than Punk's

A whole lot better than CM Punks, that's for sure. I actually enjoyed The Miz's reign, it was so awesome.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Saylor said:
A whole lot better than CM Punks, that's for sure. I actually enjoyed The Miz's reign, it was so awesome.

I think it's much better when heels have titles instead of every single title held by a face. :facepalm1:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Saylor said:
I'd rather him not be in the ME as of yet, to be honest. There's Cena, Brock Lesnar, Triple H, Sheamus, The Big Show and so forth there currently. It's better for him to be in the midcard holding the unified midcard belt, far away from the current bullshit. There's real talent that could be in the midcard scene, Kofi, Tyson Kidd, Alex Riley, The Miz himself, ect.

Remove HHH, Sheamus and Big Show and Miz easily has a place.

Miz's reign was amazing, it's grossly underrated and unappreciated in the IWC.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
ColeMiner said:
I think it's much better when heels have titles instead of every single title held by a face. :facepalm1:

They're much better as they have great segments and have great matches. The face's need to offer us more. All the titles are currently held by face's, no wonder I'm not interested in the title matches. Atleast have the WWE Championship held by Kane or Daniel Bryan.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Saylor said:
They're much better as they have great segments and have great matches. The face's need to offer us more. All the titles are currently held by face's, no wonder I'm not interested in the title matches. Atleast have the WWE Championship held by Kane or Daniel Bryan.

And give the WHC to Ziggler or Rhodes.