Underutilized Talent of 2016

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I don't think many people will agree wth this, but Noam Dar. I know I'm Scottish so I could just be seeing that out of favouritism, but I watched him in WCPW, and I think he's got so much charisma, and great in-ring ability, so him being stuck as Alicia Fox's stalker just kinda pisses me off. It's a stupid angle and it's not going to help anyone. He's not benefitting from it, it's not helping revive Alicia Fox's already dead career, and it's a waste of Cedric Alexander's talent
Oh, so the guy saying "I'm sorry, Sweet Cheeks"? That was awesome. It's a storyline builder. It's a push, if you don't notice. They're trying to create a rivalry storyline that involves a woman, so go along with it. At this point, it's going to push both superstars to try and 1-up each other. You'll see.

Gembo

The Showoff
Reaction score
I feel like it's just going to end up doing nothing, pushing no one, maybe it'll end up being a good feud, and it has potential to be, but I don't think anything will come of it. Chances are, they'll go back and forth for a while and it'll be 50/50 booking, Cedric will beat Noam at some pay-per-view, Cedric will continue being used as a filler and will keep competing against the same people on 205 live, Noam will get a mini-push, maybe win the UK championship or the cruiserweight championship, but'll continue being used as a midcarder on 205 live, and Alicia Fox's career will continue to die. Maybe you'll prove me wrong, I haven't seen much bad so far, but I have a feeling it'll go bad, Noam will start borderline stalking Alicia and it'll end up pushing no one. Maybe you'll prove me wrong. I'll give it a month or two before I decide if it's really that bad.