Umaga passes away :(

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Samoan are a Asian + Latino + Donut

The Rock is like one of the only well-chiseled samoan in the biz

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

You're a news reporter? lmfao.

Copying and pasting from other sites into reporting bro.

Ergh .. Nope .. I never said I am, I said PWI and PWT Are news reporters, And i use the term reporters loosely.

And May I point out, As a news reporter, That PWI and PWT Didnt handle the situation well at all. First reports of him dieing came on over 6 hours before he passed, Obviously false hope for PWI and PWT. As soon as I heard he was on life support, He's gone.

Yeah you did. And I smirked.

Killswitch

Reaction score
He was the best true big man to pass through the WWE in a long time. The guy could really work when he had the right opponent.

straight_edge76

Yeah man his feud with Punk was good. He also was involved in one of Cena's better feuds. His (Cena) best being with HBK imo.

Kizza

His match at the Rumble with Cena was fantastic. One of the best LMS matches or recent memory.

chessarmy

I wasn't a huge fan of the guy, but this is still a very unfortunate situation. I wish nothing but the best for Eddie Fatu's family I'm sure they're going through some hard times right now.

R.I.P Umaga