UFC 136 - Edgar/Maynard III

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

In my honest opinion, so would I. It'd actually be believable if he dominated everyone and then give him Daivari as manager again for talking, that'd be sweet. Then build him up to push someone hard. Oh man, what the hell am I saying...

The Anigma

Reaction score
Cena needs to lose the title and stay away from the title scene for awhile its tiring now seeing him with the title...too bad Cena will retain again i hope they change their minds but i highly doubt it...

phantomgerald

vince is getting smarter day by day. this is like the shittiest wwe i have seen. it will just suddenly get better nearing WM and WM's buyrate will blast the roof

Beer Money Army

the only 2 feuds that interest me are booker T vs taker and finlay vs Kennedy out of those......

Maloney

Reaction score
Good to see Taker is gonna hold on to the belt at Backlash. I hope he looses the title at next years wrestlemania which will end his career. That would be an awesome way to go out. Holding the belt for a year.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
i hope ur wrong about taker losing at WM, that whole legacy is shot...there is no1 in the WWE that is good enough to end that legacy, now that HBK lost to Cena at WM..he was the only legitament one

LKP

The only two things that iam happy about is Flair going to smackdown and kennedy vs finlay fued. How many times have we seen taker vs booker? How many times henry vs batista? Sorry but wwe is shite now if all this happens. Cena vs umaga again? Hello vince getting memory problems in your old age? Khali can go to hell as far as im concered.

Reaction score
larry z, coming to wwe? if that is true what happen with him and tna ,and seeing kennedy vs finlay would be good because even tho its suppose to be a heel vs heel i see fans cheering for finlay and making him look face intil the feud is over

liljayfinest

Reaction score
Seriously, i think John Cena, needs to Quit Wrestling, i mean come on, Vince is dismembering WWE with him being the CHAMP for so long? what kind of a champ is he? fucking overrated bastard... He's trying to put him in the mix of Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, The Rock, Stone Cold, HBK etc... he doesnt compare to them... i think Khalil needs to beet him, and HBK beats KHALIL for the belt... that sounds a little better

Ben

Reaction score
UFC 136 will be LIVE! on Saturday, October 8th 2011 from the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas

UFC_136_banner.jpg

Main Event:

Lightweight Championship: Frankie Edgar (c) (13-1-1) vs Gray Maynard (10-0-1)

Main Card:

Featherweight Championship: Jose Aldo (c) (19-1) vs Kenny Florian (15-5)
185lbs: Brian Stann (11-3) vs Chael Sonnen (25-11-1)
265lbs: Dave Herman (21-2) vs Mike Russow (14-1-0-1)
155lbs: Joe Lauzon (20-6) vs Melvin Guillard (29-8-2)

Preliminary Card:(Airing on Spike TV)

185lbs: Demian Maia (14-3) vs Jorge Santiago (23-9)
155lbs: Anthony Pettis (13-2) vs Jeremy Stephens (20-6)

Preliminary Card:(Airing on Facebook)

265lbs: Joey Beltran (13-5) vs Stipe Miocic (6-0)
145lbs: Nam Phan (16-9) vs Leonard Garcia (15-7-1)
185lbs: Steve Cantwell (7-4) vs Mike Massenzio (12-5)
145lbs: Darren Elkins (12-2) vs Zhang Tiequan (12-1)
185lbs: Eric Schafer (12-5-2) vs Aaron Simpson (10-2)
Card is stacked, pretty much every fight on the main card is a must see fight for me, and the prelims are just as stacked also.

Ben

Reaction score
I'm pulling for Edgar to. Also a Stann win would be nice, can't stand Sonnen, and really want to see Stan get a shot a Silva, and that might happen with a win here. I'm not a big Aldo guy, he showed he could be beat in the Hominick fight, but K Flo is the king of chocking in title fights so I don't see him pulling out a win.

Sucks to see Pettis going from a title shot to the prelims but he needs a win to get back on track