• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UFC 125: Resolution

Ben

Took me a hour to find what station Ion is on my cable box so I could watch the prelims.
Don't understand why Spike isn't showing them, especially since there's a UFC special on from 8-9 on Spike.

Ben

3 straight losses for Baroni, plus he got rocked there, wouldn't be surprised to see him get cut.

Ben

Yeah I found it. Never watched this channel before :lol:

Looks like there main programming is Walker Texas Ranger and CSI re-runs. Understand that the UFC wants to get on new stations but this doesn't really count.

PHX

Legacy Member
Don't get the point of them showing that submission special thing on Spike but guess good they found some station to air this on.

Ben

Grispi is just getting his ass beat here, same guy that was suppose to face Aldo before he got hurt, would of got worked over even more by Jose.

PHX

Legacy Member
I thought he was going down with that flurry there at the end of the 2nd. Was lighting his ass up.

Ben

Nasty looking KO, and then followed it up with the huge hit when Davis was on the ground.