TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

My favourite moment was definitely the 'hippos' and the roll-up in the Highlight Reel >_>

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Me and PARA primary examples. And KF4E as well. Meh, goes to show we care about this section :p, even though the other two have practically disappeared.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
I wrote this a page earlier but you didn't see it, here it is.

It is a taking-the-piss account which someone made, but I'm not saying, except he has the name of John Morrison's finisher as his name and posted just before me. :p

Moonlight Drive

I never said it was me, just said it wasn't Shane or James.

I also am a perennial liar. :shifty:

y2j__legend

Reaction score
But This Guy said it was you as well. Now I am confused :p. WCW, I can see you are viewing this thread, have you read it yet, give us your personal insight :p.

EDIT: And he signs out :(.

Anyway, to change the subject, how long do you think Kane and Umaga would go in a WrestleMania match? I have already had one seXy opinion, I would like to know some others.

seX-Power

^ :smh at my opinion not being good enough for you, you unseXy whore :)

Also, CenaHardy was me. End of fucking speculation.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Realistically, I think Kane and Umaga would go at least 10-15 minutes at WrestleMania. Anymore then that and it would be very boring unless it has a hardcore stipulation to it then I would give it at least another 5-10 minutes. It also depends on how high up on the card the match is. Would it be just filler or a legitimate match which actually means something? If it's just filler than a solid 10 minutes would be enough but if it's a legit match that actually means something I would give it at least 20 minutes with a hardcore stipulation of some kind.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
But This Guy said it was you as well. Now I am confused :p. WCW, I can see you are viewing this thread, have you read it yet, give us your personal insight :p.

EDIT: And he signs out :(.

Anyway, to change the subject, how long do you think Kane and Umaga would go in a WrestleMania match? I have already had one seXy opinion, I would like to know some others.

I can't access it anyway; it says I have no permission?